PDA

View Full Version : Tick me off *complete*(PG-13)

Sandy
5th February 2006, 06:12
Title: Tick me off
Summary: Chloe and Lex have some marital problems
Rating: PG-13
Disclaimers: Not mine :(

Chapter One:

“Doctor, Mr. and Mrs. Luthor are here to see you.” Said the secretary nicely and walked out. ‘Them again.’ The doctor complained. Chloe and Lex walked in the counceling office and sat down. They looked pissed off. The doctor took off her glasses and stared at them.

“Have you discussed about what we’ve talked about?” She asked. Chloe cleared her throat. Chloe raised her hand hesitantly. Lex looked at her and scoffed.

“Sometimes he just makes me wanna, mm!” Chloe said angrily and punched her fist in her hand. Lex rolled his eyes.

“I can say the same about you Sullivan.” Lex mocked not using her new last name. He knew that she hated that. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Why don’t we start from the beginning?” The doctor said regretting why she agreed to see this couple.

“It started when we took our wedding vows.” Chloe said bitterly.
“Chloe, you know that’s not true. I married you because I love you!” Lex protested.
“If you love me, then why do we fight all the time?!” Chloe yelled as she stood up huffing and puffing.

‘Why me?’ The doctor complained in her mind. She mentally kicked herself.

“Look, I’m going to ask you two to write down what you hate about each other. Then I’m going to ask you to switch papers.” The doctor handed Chloe and Lex two sticky pads. They began scribbling all their hates. When they were done they didn’t look at each other.

“Alright, Chloe you go first.”
“Wait, why does she get to go first?” Lex interrupted. Chloe banged her head against the chair a couple times in agony.
“Not this again.” Lex ignored her remark.
“Are you a sexist? Do you think that all women should get to go first, just because of the saying ‘Ladies first?’ Let me tell you buster, that’s NOT TRUE!” Lex yelled. Chloe looked at him and she was a little turned on. She quickly pushed away her feelings and went on with the program.

“Anyway, after I was so rudely interrupted,” She said glaring at Lex who had his hand resting on his cheak, pouting like a boy. “The one thing I hate most about Lex Luthor, is that he never folds his laundry! I don’t have all day to fold laundry. I have a schedule to keep! I’m a reporter!” Chloe shouted. Lex rolled his eyes again.

“Hey, I do my fair share around the house Mrs. Luthor!” Lex spat. Chloe scoffed.
“Like what? Sit at your desk all day? I’m sure that’s heavy duty work. I wouldn’t want you to strain anything.” Chloe mocked. The doctor just listen to them bicker and pretended she was on an island watching the waves hit the surf.

“You know what I hate about you?” Lex began.
“Yeah, yeah I’d like to know Mr. Lazy!” Chloe spat.
“You’re a perfectionist! Whenever we have sex you keep telling me it has to be perfect! Do you know how hard it is to please you?!” Lex shot back glaring at his wife, wondering why he ever married her. Chloe was hurt. That made her anger rise. She stood up and grabbed a hold of his collar. She pulled him up out of his seat. ‘Where’d she learn to be so strong?’ Lex quickly thought and gulped.

“I can’t help it if you aren’t good enough!” She said angrily. That was it for Lex. He wanted to slap her but they were in front of a doctor, and a witness wouldn’t be good during a fight. Lex didn’t know what to say. She made him speechless again.

“Ok, I think we’ve had enough for one day. Please come again tomorrow same time.” The doctor said thanking God to herself.

On the way home Chloe stared out the window, and looked at the passing of cornfields. She was lost in her argument with Lex. They didn’t even get to see each others papers.

“What did you write about me in your paper Lex?” She said calmly now. Lex was mumbling some words. He was obviously still ticked off at the session.

“You know what your problem is? You can never let go of something.” She said plainly. That didn’t help Lex’s mood any.

That night neither of them could sleep. They were facing each other. Both of them were calm.

“Hey.” Lex said as he cupped her cheek.
“Hey.” Chloe said.

“Not a very good session eh?” Lex said regretting every word. Chloe shook her head.
“Lex, I think we have a problem.” Chloe said concerned for their marriage.
Lex sighed and agreed.

The next day at their session the doctor was looking over some papers. She looked at Lex, and Chloe. She handed them some papers to sign. Chloe and Lex looked at them.

“Anger management class?” They both said in unison, as they looked at each other.

hfce
5th February 2006, 06:49
That was weird but funny. Hee hee.. :D

Hope :)

persephone47
5th February 2006, 19:16
haha, interesting take on their relationship...

itsjustXchar
5th February 2006, 20:52
Hilarious!~! You definitely have an interesting take on things. Keep up the great work!

Sandy
5th February 2006, 23:51
Thanks for the reviews!

Chapter Two:

Chloe and Lex entered their first anger management class. Both were nervous and wondered what these strange people were angry about. Chloe and Lex weren’t really angry, they just had their differences. Sometimes it got way out of hand where they would bicker from dusk, till dawn. Sometimes they wouldn’t even make out if it was that bad.

Lex sighed and plopped himself in a chair next to Chloe’s. He didn’t want to be here as much as Chloe didn’t. The doctor who was surprisingly a female, a very hot one, and Lex couldn’t help but stare. Chloe looked at him and knew that look. That was the same look that he gave Chloe, on their very first date. She rolled her eyes.

“You’re with me Lex. Remember that.” She whispered and Lex scoffed and leaned in his chair.

“Welcome to anger management class everyone. My name is Cindy. Please state your name, and what your problem is.”

After everyone was done giving their name and problem, it was Lex’s turn.

“My name is Lex Luthor, and I don’t really have a problem. In fact I don’t know why I’m even here.” He stated bitterly clenching his teeth after his sentence.

“I’m sure you could think of something Lex.” Cindy said with a smile and winked at him. ‘She’s flirting with my man!’ Chloe yelled in her mind. Chloe began to feel jealous. Lex gave a sly smile and that was it for Chloe. She clenched her fingers into a fists and was about ready to get up and knock that bitch out. Lex searched in his mind why he might be here.

“Sometimes me and my wife have arguments.” Lex said emphasizing wife, to let Cindy know that he was married. He played cold with other women when he’s with Chloe.

“How often?” Cindy said as she poured herself a glass of water, and Lex did his best not to look at her breasts. Lex cleared his throat. Cindy took that as a sign of weakness. She did notice that he wasn’t looking down on her.

“Is that really any of your business?” He said coldly. ‘god he’s being so harsh.’ Chloe thought.

“It helps the other members of the circle, so they won’t make the same mistakes as you.” She said with a smile and sat down in her chair. It was across from them a few feet apart. They were in a circle.

“Excuse Cindy? I didn’t get to introduce myself.” Chloe said interrupting their conversation. Cindy glared at her then flashed a smile.

“Of course.” She said with a smile.

“I’m Chloe Luthor, and me and my husband have some anger problems.” She put emphasis on husband, to let Cindy know that she was taken. Lex disagreed with her.

“Chloe, I don’t think we have anger problems. You get ticked off at the stupidest things.” Lex cut in.

“Excuse me but if I recall, you forgot to pick me up from work!” She said reminding him. Chloe had a busy day that day, and so did Lex. Lex had promise to pick her up and he was caught in a meeting.

“I was in a meeting!” He admitted.
“Since when are you not in a meeting? I swear Lex, sometimes I hate how you’re always at work. You’re a work-o-holic! You never have time for me anymore!” She spat. Cindy blinked. The other people were silent listening in on the bickering couple.
“I am not always in a meeting Chloe.”
“That’s the understatement of the year. Every time I’ve called you, you were always in a meeting.” Lex rolled his eyes.

“Ok, that’s all the time we have today class. Will see you next week.” Cindy said relieved to be free of the bickering couple, that is Chloe and Lex.

Chloe was at the Talon that night stirring her freshly brewed coffee. She was resting her hand on her head, and looked at Lex who was going over paper work on the couch. She rolled her eyes.

“Problems cuz?” Lois asked as she wiped the counter a little. Chloe moved her head and rested in on her arm.
“You have no idea.” Chloe complained. Lois smirked.
“Marriage got you down?” Lois said and looked at Lex. Lex sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Lois took that as a sign that he was having problems as well. ‘Maybe work related problems.’ She thought.
“What, you two been married oh for 5 months?” Lois said and looked at the other customers then back at Chloe.
“5 very long months. I can’t believe it Lois. I love him so much yet he angers me sometimes.” Lois shrugged.
“Maybe you two are under stress. How often do you have sex?” Lois asked. Chloe sat up straight and looked her in the eye.
“That’s a bit personal Lois.”
“I know, but I notice a change. You two used to make out a lot, now all of a sudden you don’t.”
“Do you think it’s anxiety?” Chloe asked hoping it wasn’t.
“Maybe.” She said.
“How do you know so much?” Chloe asked.
“I’ve been married a lot longer then you cuz.” She winked. Chloe smirked.

That night Chloe and Lex lay in bed beside each other. Chloe’s mind was on her conversation with Lois earlier. She turned to look at Lex.

“Lex, we haven’t had sex in a while.” She said as she placed her hand and rubbed his shoulder. Lex smiled.

“I’ve been too tired and haven’t felt like it. Besides how can I please you when you say I’m not good enough?” He said coldly. Anger aroused Chloe.

“I’m sorry Lex. I didn’t mean to offend you.” She said and slid her hand to his. She kissed the top of his hand lightly, and then began placing soft kisses on his fingers tips.

“Like old times.” She said softly. Lex smiled.
“Like old times.” He agreed.

The next morning the two woke up at the same time. Both staring at each other.

“How’d you sleep?” Lex asked.
“I think you were a tad rough last night.” Chloe said aching inside. Lex laughed.

The next anger management class was just beginning and Chloe and Lex were late. They were just joining the conversation.

“Lex, Chloe, welcome. I thought you weren’t going to make it.” Cindy said pleasantly. They took their seats.

“So tell us Lex. How is your marriage this week?” Lex looked at Chloe with a smile.
“Good.” He said. Cindy took off her glasses in shock.

“Good?” Cindy echoed. Lex nodded his head.

“We found out what’s been bothering us.” Lex said getting up and Chloe got up too.
“What would that be?” Cindy asked.

“You’ll find out.” Chloe said and winked at the circle of people.

In the hall way Chloe wrapped her arms around Lex and kissed him deeply.

The End!
-----------
I had no idea this would be a short fic. I hope you liked it anyway. :)

persephone47
6th February 2006, 00:42
Short story, but cute ending...

gecko
14th February 2006, 15:41
great story, cute ending, loved it

kris 105
15th February 2006, 05:19
omg! sooooo funny. totally loved it.:rofl:

Ami Rose
23rd April 2017, 01:47
Nice story but what is the answer to the question? She pregnant?