PDA

View Full Version : Man can't kiss? ch6 *complete*(R)

Sandy
29th January 2006, 22:30
Title: Man can’t kiss?
Summary: Lex and Lois have trouble with their relationships
Rating: NC-17ish for safety. If your looking for the touchy feely smut, I don't write it. The rating is for safety.
Pairing: Chlex & clois
Archived at: Devoted to clois
Disclaimers: Not mine.
A/n: Lex is out of character

Chapter One:

Lex was caught in a lip lock with Chloe. She was all over him tonight. Lex wasn’t feeling it tonight. He kept trying to back away, but she was too strong. His love for her rubbed off on her. She learned from the best. Chloe kept climbing on him. They were in the study making out on the couch. She started unbuttoning his shirt, and ran her hand down his chest. She almost got farther, but Lex stopped her.

“Chloe.” Lex moaned. Chloe tried to get her way but Lex pushed her away.
“What’d I do wrong?” She complained as he got up to get a drink. Lex lifted the glass a bit shaky. ‘What’s going on?’ He asked himself. ‘It’s not usually like this.’ He was in his own little world and didn’t notice Chloe was wrapping her arms around his stomach. Lex felt uncomfortable and took her hands away. She noticed he was shaking.
“Lex, what’s wrong?” She asked concerned. Lex breathed in and out. Chloe was just on a roll tonight. She wanted some good lovin, but Lex wasn’t cooperating like she planned. She took off his shirt and stared at him.
“No Chloe.” He said as he picked up his shirt and put it back on, and went to the bedroom. Chloe hanged her head low in disappointment.

“So Lex refused you?” Lois asked with a raised eyebrow. She took a drink of her martini. That wasn’t her favorite drink, but it was what she was in the mood for.
“I don’t know what I’m doing wrong Lois. He’s just not cooperating like he used too.” Chloe complained and thought of all the other amazing make out sessions.
“Get him drunk.”
“What!” Chloe said shocked and stared at her cousin, like she was insane.
“Hey it works for Clark.”
“Lois.” Chloe complained about Clark and Lois’ sex life.
“Alright fine. I don’t know why you don’t like hearing about my sex life, when all you do is talk about yours.” Lois said and sipped on her drink.
“I do not talk about sex all the time Lois!” Chloe shot back.
“Do too.” Chloe sighed while making a rolling noise in the back of her throat.

“Where is Clark anyway?” Chloe asked looking around the bar they were in.
“He’s out with Lana.”
“You let him go out with Lana, when he’s dating you?” Chloe complained like that was crazy. Lois shrugged her shoulders.
“I trust him. He and Lana are just really good friends now.” Chloe wasn’t so sure.
“Are you sure they’re not smitten again?” Chloe said. Lois became worried now.
“Why would our superhero go smitten with Lana?” Lois asked. Chloe shrugged her shoulders.
“Maybe he’s bored with you.” Chloe joked and laughed a little. She stopped laughing when she looked at Lois’ face. It was dark and cold.
“Not funny Chloe. I’m worried about Clark now. What if he’s cheating on me?” She said with concerned in her voice. Chloe was getting annoyed and wished she never brought this up.
“Would you like to have a stake out?” Chloe said sarcastically.

Lex walked in the Talon and saw Clark and Lana talking and having a good time.

“Great, just the person I needed to see.” He said to Clark. Lana looked away as Lex was near them. She couldn’t stand him, and to be perfectly honest, she didn’t trust him. Lex didn’t care for Lana that much either.
“I’m gonna go freshin up.” Lana said as she made her way up to the apartment. Clark smiled as Lana left. He looked happy for once.

“What’s up Lex?” Clark asked. Lex sighed and sat down.
“It’s Chloe. She’s been, too strong lately.” Lex started and Clark wondered if he wanted to know what was going on.
“What is it?” He asked trying to think of a way to weasel out of this conversation.
“She’s been all over me lately. I just. I just don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t feel like I can express myself anymore.” Clark kicked himself for asking. He hated talking about their sex life.
“Well uh, why don’t you try calming her down?” Clark suggested.
“Maybe it’s the coffee.” Lex thought out loud. Clark wanted to bash his head on the table.
“That’s it. No more coffee for Chloe at night. Thanks Clark.” Lex said and Lex went back to the mansion.
“Did he listen to a word I said?” Clark said to himself. “Sex life. Heh. I wonder what Lois is doing?”

Chloe made it home and she was a little drunk. She had one too many beers. She wasn’t a lover of beer, but she just kept drinking them. Lois had to drive her. She only had one drink. Chloe was scene pouring drinks, and Lex noticed she seemed a little off. Music was blaring, and Chloe was dancing while pouring the drinks. As if she didn’t have enough, she took another swig.

“I’m missin you like candaaaay.” Chloe sang a long with the words. She started bobbing her head up and down. She held a drink in her right hand, and the bottle in the other. She started mouthing the words. Lex looked at her like she was nuts. She came up to Lex while dancing. She put the bottle up to his lips, and made him take a drink, which he did.
“So baby come to me, show me who you are.” Chloe whispered in his ear. Her breath reeked of alcohol. Chloe licked his cheek and she laughed. Lex just stood there afraid. He knew she was drunk. She only did that when she was drunk. She spun around, and dropped the bottle and glass. She almost lost her balance, and she laughed. Lex held her and feared for himself.

“Chloe, are you ok?” He asked concerned. Chloe pushed him on the ground and got on top of him.
“I’m craving you Lex.” She said as she began unbuttoning his shirt.
“Chloe, you’re drunk.”
“Maybe.” She said and took off his shirt. “Just let me ease your stress Lex.”
“Chloe.” Chloe kissed him and he tasted her lips.
“Chloe, please.” He begged. Chloe sat on him and sighed annoyingly. She got up and turned off the music. Lex was frighten and shaking. ‘Where did my girlfriend learn that?’

Lex laid in bed as Chloe fell asleep. He thought about how Chloe tried to seduce him. He blinked several times. He was proud actually, but scared at the same time. ‘She has learned too much.’ He thought. He looked at her sleeping. So peaceful and innocent. He ran his fingers down her hair.

“Mmm, Lex.” She moaned in her sleep. Lex smirked at her dreaming. ‘She even dreams about me in her sleep. What am I going to do?’
--------
Let me know what you think!

Goldielocks
29th January 2006, 22:45
this is actually a bit funny...lex scared of the seductress chloe...awesome job---

cwong
29th January 2006, 22:56
what is he going to do? well, honestly! let her seduce him of course!

tigerbaby
30th January 2006, 00:19
If it's NC-17 it belongs in the NC-17 category. However, I have changed the rating and will monitor and if it becomes NC-17 then I will move it.

letia84
30th January 2006, 00:59
what is wrong with Lex. Let her suduce you man.

PPMS

Sandy
30th January 2006, 01:35
Chapter Two:

The next morning about 10:30, Clark waltzes downstairs and sees Lois sipping on coffee. He smiles as she sits across from her on the kitchen table. Lois kept thinking what he was up to with Lana. She couldn’t help but wonder if he was cheating on him.

“So, how was last night?” Lois said. Her cup never leaving her mouth. Clark couldn’t help but smile at Lois. She was so beautiful.
“It was great why?” Clark asked a bit intrigued. Lois put her mug down. Clark took her hand in his.
“What’d you do?” She asked.
“Are you prying?” Clark asked jokingly. “Lois, all we did was talk and hang out. I promise.” Clark stroked her hand. Lois didn’t believe him. ‘I need to talk with Chloe!’

That morning Chloe woke up with a killer hang over. She put legs out over the bed, and put her hand on her head.

“Damn.” She said and her phone rang. She flinched. It felt like it was right in her ear. She looked at the caller ID ‘LOIS LANE’. She mumbled some swear words that she learned from Lex.

“What do you want?” She said grumpily.
“Wow. Calm down cuz. I think we need a stake out. I smell something fishy.” Chloe laid back in bed and she didn’t reply. She was dead tired. All she wanted to do was sleep the whole day. Lois wondered what was up.
“Chloe?” No reply.
“Chloe!” She shouted loudly and Chloe jerked awake.
“Lois!” Chloe screamed. Lex wasn’t in the bed. He was in the study.
“Well, you weren’t responding.”
“Look, I’m tired. I’ll call you later.” Chloe hung up and turned off her phone, and shut her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Lex was wondering why Chloe wasn’t in the study. She always came in with a cup of coffee in her hands. Lex went to the bedroom and saw her in bed.

“Drinking can do that to you.” Lex said and Chloe open her eyes. Chloe rolled over to face him. He was just standing by the bed.
“Can you keep it above a whisper? Thanks.” Chloe said and rolled over to go back to sleep. Lex smirked. He slid in next to her and wrapped his arms around her. He started kissing her neck.

“Not now.” She complained. Lex didn’t listen and continued kissing her. She felt his breath on her neck. She did her best to ignore him but it was no use. She turned to face him.
“What is it Lex? Whenever you do that, you want something. Now come on out with it.” Chloe waited for his answer, and smile spread over his lips.
“I just want to kiss you!” He said loudly on purpose. Chloe shut her eyes and flinched.
“Lex!” Chloe screamed and that hurt her head even more. Lex couldn’t help but laugh.
“All I want is a few more winks of sleep. Is that so much to ask for?” She complained.
“Mind if I join you?” Lex winked at her. Chloe rolled her eyes and turned away from him again.
“Whatever but no funny business!”
“You’re so demanding.” Lex teased as he held her close to him. ‘God help me.’ Chloe complained.

Lex kept getting closer to her and Chloe felt uncomfortable. She could feel him, and she moved away. He moved closer, and she moved away. They repeated the same process, and Chloe fell off the bed.

“Dammit!” Chloe yelled. Lex looked over the bed and laughed.
“No more monkeys jumping on the bed.”
“I’ll jump you ass hole.” Chloe said and got back on the bed.
“Such language for a beautiful women.” Lex said.
“Bite me.” Chloe said bitterly. Lex smirked and gave her a long kiss on the neck.

“What are you doing now?” Chloe said not moving away.
“Giving you a hickey.” He said as he pressed harder on her skin.
“Lex! For goodness sakes! You’re obsessed!” She said as she tried to move away again. Lex kept his lips locked on her neck.
“I’m not moving Chlo. I want my mark on your body. I want the world to know that Chloe Sullivan is mine.” Chloe rolled her eyes and moved over again. Lex moved closer, and she fell off the bed again. Lex remained on the bed.
“This must be my lucky day.” Lex said as he stared at the love of his life. Chloe just glared at him.
“I think I see some color.” Lex pointed out. Chloe looked at her neck as best as she could, and he was right. It was a slight red. Chloe gasped and ran to the bathroom.
“My mark is on Ms. Sullivan!” Lex raised his hands in the air, while leaning back. “And the crowd goes wild!” He said while making crowd noises.

Chloe looked at the red mark that Lex planted on her neck. She ran her fingers over it. Lex was scene in the mirror.

“You know if you rub it, it gets worse.” Lex said and winked.
“Now people are going to start asking questions.” Chloe said while facing him.
“I didn’t intend on giving you one today Ms. Sullivan. It just happen. You make me do some crazy things.” He said as he took her in his arms. Chloe wondered if her life would be different with out Lex. ‘Nope. I can’t handle life with out him. Damn.’ Chloe thought during their embrace.

Lois and Chloe were at the Talon drinking coffee. Chloe did her best to cover up the hickey that Lex gave her, that morning. Clark was behind the counter making out with Lois. There were hardly any customers in the Talon. Clark pushed Lois against the counter and Lois moaned. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Do you have to make out in front of me?” Chloe complained.
“So go make out with Lex.” Clark said as Lois planted kisses up his neck.
“You’re min Smallville!” Lois said as she started unbuttoning his shirt.
“Ugh! I can’t watch you two have sex! I’m outtie!” Clark smirked and gave his trademark smile.

On Chloe’s way out she bumped into Lex, and spilled her coffee on her shirt.

“Dammit! I just had this washed!”
“I did the laundry last time Chloe.” Lex reminded her. He heard Clark and Lois’ noises.
“Uh oh, dead Talon eh? We need blinders.” Lex said while looking around.
“There is an apartment upstairs.” Chloe huffed.
“Hey, guys! Take it upstairs!” Lex demanded at Clark and Lois. Lois groaned and took Clark’s hand and they went upstairs for some good lovin.

Lex began kissing Chloe’s neck. The same spot where he left his mark.

“Lex! You already gave me a hickey!” Chloe shouted and pushed him away.
“I’m making it worse.” Lex cackled, and kissed the same spot again. He pushed up against her, and her legs backed into a table.
“Lex.” She moaned.

A customer came in and saw the two love birds making out.

“Oh!” She said and covered her daughters eyes. Chloe and Lex gasped and broke apart from each other. Lex kept a straight face, and Chloe blushed. The costumer left. Lex and Chloe laughed.

“How embarrassing for you.” Chloe said. Chloe and Lex heard moans from Clark and Lois.
“Do they have to be so loud?” Chloe complained.
“Oh what are you complaining about Chlo? You’re louder then Lois.” Chloe’s mouth dropped open.
“Am not! I barely scream at all. I’m as quiet as a mouse.”
“That sounds like a challenge.” Lex said and looked at her seriously. Another moan from the loving couple upstairs.

“Shut up!” Chloe yelled hoping Clark heard her with his super hearing.

Upstairs Clark did hear her and smiled.

“Lois, this is the best work day ever.” Lois laughed and he kissed her again.
“It’s usually dead during the afternoons.” Lois said. Clark smiled.
“We should do this more often.” Lois nodded her head.
“When you’re not off saving the world.” She winked at him.

Back downstairs Chloe was pondering Lex’s challenge.

“I bet you can’t keep quiet Mr. Loud mouth.” Chloe challenged. Lex scoffed.
“With my eyes closed.”
“Der.”
“Whatever.” Chloe said and started to walk out the door. Lana came in and heard the moaning clois.
“Maybe I should come back.” Lana said and snickered.
“That’s your best bet.” Lex said and he and Chloe left the Talon. Lana followed behind.

Back upstairs Clark and Lois lay beside each other in bed.

“Wanna go again?” Clark said.
“Are you kidding? I’m so exhausted.” Clark laughed and kissed her.

cwong
30th January 2006, 03:00
i'm so confused...what just happened?

Sandy
30th January 2006, 16:49
Chapter Three:

Slow music was playing in the study at the mansion. Lex was all over Chloe. Chloe was a little frighten of his actions. He nibbled her ear. Chloe’s eyes nearly popped open.

“Lex!” She screamed. Lex smiled and looked at her.
“What? You don’t like my ear nibbles?” He said with a smile and did it again. Chloe squirmed in her position. It was a little hard because he was on top of her.
“Stop!” She moaned. Lex moved to her neck and started kissing her hickey.
“You’re insane Lex! Get off me!” Chloe had to push him off of her and she succeeded. Lex just looked at her. He wasn’t drunk. He was high on her.

“How about a challenge?” Lex said as he looked her up and down.
“Don’t give me that look Mr. Luthor. I’m not in the mood for challenges.” Chloe said as she sat on the chair across from the couch.
“I bet you can’t keep quiet during sex.” Lex looked at her challengingly. Chloe’s eyes wondered over to the alcohol table.
“I’m not in the mood for sex.” She went to pour herself a glass of scotch. She normally didn’t drink it, but she needed something strong. She took a drink of it, and nearly choked from it’s harsh bitter taste.

“Chloe, you’re 20. You have one more year before you can legally drink.” Lex reminded her taking her glass away.
“I have you don’t I?” She winked at him. Lex smirked and looked away then at her. He moved closer to her body.
“How about that challenge?” He asked rubbing against her. Chloe quivered with fear. Lex was the master at love making. It would be hard for her to keep quiet.

“Hi Lana.” Clark said as Lana entered the yellow house.
“Clark, I was wondering if,” she paused. Lana felt like she was in school again. She was nervous asking him out on a friendship date. She didn’t want to intervene with their relationship. She just wanted to be near him again.
“Would you like to hang out tomorrow night?” She asked. “Just as friends.” She patiently awaited his answer. Lois wasn’t around. She went to Lex’s mansion to talk to Chloe.
“Sure Lana.” Lana smiled and felt relieved that that was over.

Lois made her way to Lex’s study. It was quiet. Too quiet. Lois thought something was going on. She suspected to hear noises, but none were heard. She heard a soft moan and Lex’s voice.

“You moaned Chloe.” Lois heard Lex say.
“So not fair.”
“I win!” Lex said with pride. Lois rolled her eyes and walked in on them making out.

“Nice. Put some clothes on. Chloe we need to talk.” The two on the couch looked at Lois startled and they both blushed.
“So who won?” Lois smiled. Chloe felt so embarrassed. She wanted to hurt Lois so bad.

“I hate you Lois!” Chloe said on the way to the Kent house. Chloe practically lived at Lex’s mansion, so Lois drove her.
“I take it you lost.” Lois said with a smile while looking at the road.
“I’m going to kill you.” Chloe threaten.
“How was it?” Lois snickered. She couldn’t help but laugh at her walk in. She’d do it again in a heart beat.
“It was different. I’ve never kept quiet during sex. Lex is a pain when he wins.”
“I’m worried about Clark. I think he might be cheating on me.” Lois said changing subjects.
“Lois, I know Clark. He wouldn’t cheat on you. He practically loves you. He’s obsessed. He tells me things about you. Some of them are a bit too much for me.” She said.
“I’m just concerned. I think we should have a stake out.

“So, what would you like to do Lana?” Clark asked. Lana approached Clark. She couldn’t resist the urge to kiss him again. To feel his lips on hers.
“I should go.” Lana said. She walked out.

Lex called Chloe on his cell phone.

Chloe’s phone went off. The caller ID said ‘LEX LUTHOR’. Chloe groaned and rolled her eyes.

“Come to gloat?” Chloe said bitterly. Lex laughed on the other line.
“Damn you’re such a sore looser.”
“You cheated.” She hissed.
“Chloe, there is not cheating in sex.”
“I know you cheated!” She said more harshly again.
“You just can’t resist me Chlo. Face it. You’re obsessed.”
“You’re insane!”
“Well I don’t doubt that.” Lex agreed.
“I want a rematch.” Chloe said more stern.
“Sorry. It’s a one time deal.” Lex said and stretched out on the couch. He was fully clothed, and he missed Chloe.

Lois was listening and wasn’t paying attention to the road. She rammed into the Kent mail box, sending Chloe’s head forward. Chloe dropped her phone.

“Damn!” Lois shouted. “That’s the second time this week!” Chloe felt around for the phone, and heard Lex’s faint voice.

“Chloe? Chloe are you ok?” He said concerned.
“I’m fine Lex. Lois just rammed into the mail box again.” She said looking at Lois.
“Well come home soon ok?” Lex said.
“Whatever. Bye.” They both hung up.

“I swear that boy.” Chloe said in frustration.
“He loves you Chlo.”
“Yeah, but lately he’s been scaring me.” Chloe confessed.
“How?” Lois was curious.
“I don’t know what it is. I just don’t feel it when he’s all over me.”
“Hmm. Sounds like you have a problem.” Chloe put her head on her hand.
“Great.” Chloe said sarcastically.

“Lana said something about asking Clark out on a date, but a friendship date.” Chloe said getting back on topic. Lois wasn’t sure about that.
“Do you know what time? Maybe you could find out?” Lois asked. She needed to know what was going on, with her man.
“No. As soon as I find out, I’ll let you know.”

Goldielocks
30th January 2006, 17:34
this is a funny story, weird enough

hfce
30th January 2006, 17:48
I am confused. Are Lex and Chloe on something? They are really acting like they are on drugs. Is that reason they are acting so out of character. :confused:

Sandy
30th January 2006, 19:09
I am confused. Are Lex and Chloe on something? They are really acting like they are on drugs. Is that reason they are acting so out of character. :confused:

No. They are just having some trouble in the make out department. You'll see in future chapters. I hope you like the story anyway. Chapter four coming soon!

letia84
31st January 2006, 01:28

I have to agree with hfce. I'm confused but I think its funny. :rofl:

Post some more so I can see where this is going.

Sandy
2nd February 2006, 02:21
And some clois.....

Btw, did anyone like it when Lex won the challenge???? No one seemed to replied about that. :( I thought it was funny.
------------------
Chapter Four

Before Lana could take a step out, Clark took her hand in his. Lana turned around slowly, and looked at him like she wanted to kiss him. She refrained herself.

“Hey, we haven’t talked in a long time. How’ve you been?” Clark asked. Lana took her hand out of his.

“Quit shoving Chloe!” Lois complained as they watched through the window outside. They were eavesdropping on Clark and Lana.
“Shhh! You know Clark has super hearing!” Chloe whispered back.
“You don’t have to tell me twice Chlo!”

Clark wasn’t paying attention to his surroundings and kept his gaze on Lana.
“Would you like to play a card game?” Clark asked out of the blue, as he pulled a packet of cars out of his sleeve. Lana laughed and her nose crinkled.

“Cards?” Lois said not convinced at all.
“Maybe they’re going to play strip poker.” Chloe said sarcastically and rolled her eyes.
“Hold me back Chloe!” Lois said as she tried to walk in on them. Chloe stopped her with force. Being around Lex has made her strong.
“Easy girl. Heel, heel.” Chloe said.

“Bull crap!” Clark said slapping his hand on Lana’s card. Lana did her best to keep a straight face about her card. They were playing bull crap, a card lying game.
“How can you be so sure?” Lana said with a smile. Clark quickly X-rayed it. Lana wasn’t lieing. Clark lifted it up and smiled.
“I stand corrected.” Lana giggled again.

Outside Lois stepped on a twig. Clark’s ears picked it up.

“Lana, did you hear something?” Clark said as he got up to look out the window. Lana looked worried.

“Oh shit! He’s coming this way!” Lois almost yelled.
“Duck!” Chloe said and they quickly went under the bushes. Clark listened for voices and heard some rustling in the bushes. He quickly X-rayed and saw two skeletons. He smirked to himself.

Clark turned around.

“It was nothing. Look I have some homework I’ll see you tomorrow night.” Clark said and lead Lana outside. He waited for Lana’s car to go out of view. Clark smiled and headed in Chloe and Lois’ direction.

“Shake me and I’ll pretend I’m sleeping.” Lois whispered. Chloe nodded her head, and Clark was in their view. Chloe started shaking Lois.

“Lois? Lois wake up!” Chloe said and acted really well, but Clark didn’t by it. Chloe looked up and saw him.
“Clark! Thank God you’re here! Lois is knocked unconscious! We have to get her to the hospital!” Chloe’s expression was really good. Narrow eyes, concerned look, the works.
“Really? Lois, you can get up now.” Clark said while taping his foot on her shoe. He walked away like nothing happen. Lois open her eyes, and got up. Clark was still turned around.

“Clark,” Lois began but Clark cut her off.
“Chloe, could you leave us a lone please?” Clark said stern. Lois knew that he was ticked. Chloe looked at Lois before she left.
“Good luck.” She whispered and headed home.

Clark turned to face Lois with a blank expression. Lois couldn’t figure it out. ‘He’s been hanging around Lex too long.’ She thought. Before she knew his lips were on hers, and he was close. Too close. When they broke apart, Lois looked at him confused.

“I would never cheat on you Lois.” Lois blinked a few times. Clark pressed his body against hers. Clark began planting kisses up her neck. Clark smiled to himself and decided to give her a hickey. Lois knew something was wrong, when Clark’s lips were on the same spot for a few minutes.

“Clark! What are you doing?” Clark broke apart and looked at her.
“You know how Lex gave Chloe that hickey?” He winked at her and went to kiss her, but Lois ran from him. The next thing she knew Clark was in front of her.
“Damn speed.” Lois said disappointed.
“You can never get passed me Lois. Come here baby!” Clark said and started coming towards her. Lois was afraid for a second. ‘Is he on something?’ She thought. They were in a lip lock and there was no way out. No matter where Lois would run, Clark would always be there.

“Bed?” Clark asked between kisses.
“Bed!” Clark picked her up and zoomed with her to the bedroom.

Chloe walked in the study and found Lex asleep on the couch. The fire was going. ‘He must’ve fell asleep a while ago.’ Chloe thought looking at the fire. Chloe was caught looking at him. She smiled at herself. ‘He’s so peaceful when he sleeps. So innocent. Why can’t he be like that all the time?’ She questioned. She went over to him and kneeled beside him. She stroked his head. Lex gave a soft moan and shifted his position. Chloe smiled. ‘Even when he’s a sleep.’ Lex’s eyes open and he saw her. The love of his life.

“Hey.” He said softly while cupping his hand in her cheek.
“How’d you sleep?”
“It wasn’t the same with out you.” He confessed. “It never is.” Chloe smiled.
“So, what’s up for tonight?” Chloe asked. Lex sat up and looked at her.
“Come here.” He said and Chloe sat next to him.
“Before you get started, can we do something besides sex?” She asked. Lex looked at her like she was crazy.
“You don’t like sex anymore?” Lex said confused.
“Oh no it’s fine, it’s just. I want to try something else.”
“We could always go mini golfing.” Lex said sarcastically and blinked his eyes several times, making Chloe laugh.

“I can’t believe you talked me into mini golfing.” Lex said as he swung his putter. Chloe shrugged.
“Hey, it beats a night by the fire.” She said as she hit her golf ball. It rolled and made its way to the hole.
“I hope you don’t mean that.” Lex said worried. Chloe shrugged her shoulders.
“You’re turn.” Lex was having this craving for Chloe. He couldn’t resist it, but he didn’t want to disappoint her, by wimping out of a game of mini golf. Maybe he could make it more challenging? Lex thought of acting sexy enough to get her home. He rolled his shoulders back, and hit the ball. The course was on a bridge, and there was water under the bridge. Lex’s ball went in the water. Ker-plunk. Chloe snickered and smiled. Lex pursed his lips, and smacked. He wasn’t happy about fishing in there after his ball. He started taking off his shirt. Chloe thought he was crazy.

“Lex, are you nuts!?” Chloe yelled aloud.
“Maybe.” He said as he looked at her. Chloe looked up his upper half. Lex smiled as his plan was working. He was about to get in the water, but Chloe stopped him.
“Maybe you should use your hand instead.” She said firm. Chloe wasn’t backing down. She held her cool. Lex sighed irately and put his hand in the water, and felt around for the ball. Luckily it hadn’t drifted off too far. He held grabbed it and put it in front of her face.
“Happy?” He said stubborn. Chloe smiled. Chloe picked his shirt up off the ground and threw it at him.
“And put your shirt on. We’re not at home.” She winked. ‘We could be.’ Lex thought.

Clark and Lois were on the couch. His parents weren’t home yet. They were fully clothed and came downstairs, after their love fest.

“Mmm.” Lois said as she rested her head on his chest. She listen to his heart beat.
“So, Superman, tell me something. Can you fly?” Lois asked. Clark smirked.
“With my eyes clothes.” Lois looked at him seriously.
“You mean with all the powers you have, you can fly?” Lois said shocked. She blinked once or twice.
“I guess I forgot to tell you that part.” Lois nodded her head.
“Yeah! Hey! Will you take me in the air?” Lois asked and sat up straight and got closer. Clark smiled.
“Sure.” Lois smiled.
“Ee! Let’s go now!” She grabbed his hand and lead him outside. Clark looked at Lois and picked her up. He took off into the sky, a few feet above the ground. Lois was a little scared, but Clark held her tightly.

“Do you trust me?” He said seriously. Lois nodded her head. Clark held onto her hand and let go of her body. Lois was panicking but new Clark wouldn’t let anything happen to her. Clark flew up higher and higher above the clouds a little. They were amazing even up close. Lois smiled. She was astounded.

“Clark. This is amazing.” Clark smiled at her and kissed her in the air.
“You’re amazing Lois.” Clark said and brushed her hair. Clark started kissing her neck long and in the same spot. Lois felt a little tickled by his lips.
“Clark, what are you doing?” She said between giggles.
“Giving you a hickey!” He said and laughed.
“What!” Lois said and lost her grip. She free fell and Clark zoomed down as fast as he could, and he landed on the ground before she did. He caught her.

“Whoa!” Lois shouted.
“About that hickey.” He said and started kissing the same spot. Lois quickly got away from him and ran, but he was in front of her again.
“Damn!” Clark smiled triumphantly.

hfce
2nd February 2006, 04:19
That was a great update. I love how Chloe is making Lex wait. He needs to put it in his pants for awhile. LOL!!!!

persephone47
4th February 2006, 20:07
that was a good update, interesting how the tables have turned on Chloe

Sandy
4th February 2006, 23:58
Thanks guys. Lex suffers.........

Chapter Five

Clark and Lois were walking hand in hand, when Clark tripped and his hand landed on a silver rock. He sliced finger and he bled.

“Ow!” He yelled.

After the game Chloe and Lex headed in the car. ‘Finally.’ Lex thought. On the drive home Chloe was quiet. Too quiet for Lex. He couldn’t stand not hearing her voice. Chloe had her hands on her cheek staring out the window. It was beginning to rain. A rumble of thunder was heard.

“Since you won, I think we have to celebrate. Let’s go out to dinner.” Lex suggested as he made a turn. Chloe shrugged.
“Whatever.” She said plainly. Lex shifted his eyes. He was confused with her behavior.
“Chloe, what’s wrong?” Lex asked as he turned to look at her, then back at the road. Chloe shrugged again.
“I’m bored with sex.” She said plainly again like it was no big deal. Lex almost choked in his throat. He couldn’t believe what he just heard. Instead of going to a restaurant they ended up at the mansion.

Chloe sat on the couch spread out. Her feet were on Lex’s lap. Lex couldn’t help but stare at the beauty before him. She was looking up at the ceiling as if it were a famous drawing. Lex began stroking her leg to see if she would do something. She moved her leg up, and glared at him.

“No Lex.” She said and put it back in the same spot.
“Forgive me if I sound blunt, but is it that time of the month again? You know how much I hate that.” Lex complained. Chloe turned to face the couch’s side and shut her eyes. Lex couldn’t take this anymore. He had to kiss her.

“Chloe.” Lex said romantically trying to tempt her. Chloe sighed annoyingly. She got up and left the office. Lex rolled his eyes.
“Women.”

“Clark are you alright?” Lois asked worried. He looked at his finger. It shouldn’t be bleeding. It was too dark to tell what he landed on, and it began raining washing the blood away.
“I don’t know.” He said looking at Lois. He blinked his eyes a few times.
“Let’s get you home.” Lois said and they went back in the yellow house, a little wet.

Chloe lay in the master bedroom with her hands under the pillow, staring at the glass stained window. She wasn’t her self tonight. Lex figured that out when they were playing golf. He wanted to know what was bugging her. He stopped in front of the doorway and just looked in. He couldn’t tell if she was asleep.

“Chloe.” Chloe put her head under her pillow.
“Go away.” She hissed. Lex took her pillow away and she pouted. She lay her face in the bed sheets.
“Chloe, what’s wrong? You can tell me anything.” Lex said as he rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. Chloe sat up straight and sat Indian style.
“You’re a sex maniac.” She spat out. Lex blinked several times.
“Excuse me?” He said a bit off guard.
“All you care about is sex, sex, sex. You never want to talk, go to the movies, hang out, or do anything at all!” Chloe practically yelled. Lex was taken aback. He had no idea that this was causing her so much grief.
“If this was such a bother to you, then why didn’t you say something to me in the first place?” Lex said harshly. If she was going to play with fire, then he would too.
“BECAUSE YOU’RE SO FREAKIN COMPLICATED!” She screamed in his face.

Clark was thinking and wondered where Lois went. She told him she was going in to the bathroom, but could he really trust her? Clark began to sweat a little. It wasn’t even hot either. It was raining like cats and dogs. Clark stared out the window. Lois finally came downstairs. She had taken a shower, which Clark forgot that’s what she was doing.

“Hey Smallville.” Lois said as she finished buttoning up her shirt. Clark gave a sly smile.
“Where were you?” Clark asked a little dark. Lois was getting a little scared.
“In the shower like I told you.” Lois said as she rounded the table in the kitchen and sat next to Clark.
“Is that the truth? How do I know you’re not sneaking off?” Lois knew that something was wrong with Clark. He never acted this way.
“Clark, what’s wrong?” Lois asked.

“I’m a sex maniac?” Lex yelled back. “Look who’s talking!” He yelled even more. Chloe looked away from him.
“Just leave me alone Lex Luthor!” Chloe spat right in his face, that they were touching noses. Lex couldn’t stand it anymore and kissed her, then let go.
“If you want me to stay away, then I’ll stay away!” He said bitter, and left the room. Chloe felt horrible. She hated it when he kissed her then left. It was torture.
--------------
Ok so I got laid off my job till the end of the month, and that's why Lex had to suffer. I feel depressed :(

Skye
5th February 2006, 05:55
Okay, I am getting more and more confused with each new part. Just what the heck is going on? Hilarious but so confusing, lol!!

Goldielocks
5th February 2006, 11:49
Is Chloe Pregnent?????....that Certanly Would Explain Her Moodswings

itsjustXchar
5th February 2006, 21:07
Yeah...The whole pregnant thing would indefinitely explain he moodswings. Great story by the way.

hfce
5th February 2006, 22:12
She either is pregnant or is just plain crazy. :D

Sorry about your job. I know the feeling I was layed off about 3 years ago. It was not fun. I have my fingers crossed that you get something soon.

Hope :)

Kitty Black Cat
7th February 2006, 04:08
Wow this is good!!! Confusing at times but still very good. And I love how the character seems to change personality and circumstances too. Please write more of this soon!!!! Oh and by the way, I loved how Lex leaves after kissing Chloe.

Sandy
10th February 2006, 04:45
I'm back with another update! Last chapter. Thanks for reading, and you get to see what's really bothering chlex! :)

Chapter Six:

Chloe flopped down on the bed, and stared at the ceiling again. ‘Idiot.’ She thought to herself.

The next morning Chloe woke up to an empty spot beside her. She looked at where Lex should’ve been. He slept in a different room. She hated it when they were fighting. There was an uncomfortable silence, and glares. She hated it. She knew Lex hated it too. She sighed and dared herself to go downstairs to the kitchen, for some orange juice. Chloe changed and went downstairs.

Sure enough Lex was in the kitchen, sitting at the table reading the news paper. Chloe sighed nervously and went to the fridge to get a glass of orange juice, then fixed herself some coffee. She sat next to him. She wondered what he would do or say. She just stared at him blankly. Lex turned the page, and quickly glanced at her not moving his head. Chloe saw that and she got excited at first. Then he quickly went back to his paper. Lex’s shoulders were tight. His back was stiff. Chloe took that as a sign of: ticked off. Chloe put her hand on his hand, and wondered what he would do. He froze. His mind went blank. ‘Even when I’m angry she has the ability to make me weak.’ He thought. Lex looked at her and did not smile. Chloe smiled slightly.

“I’m sorry Lex.” She said above a whisper. Lex nodded his head and took a sip.
“I’m sure you are.” He said bitterly and got up and went to his office. That was not what Chloe hoped for. She went after him.

Lex sat at his desk and turned on his lap top. Chloe leaned over his desk. He smelled her perfume. Eternity for women. Lex had gotten that for her for their anniversary.

“Lex, I’m sorry.” She said again. He looked at her.
“If I’m doing something you don’t like, tell me.” He plainly said. Chloe smirked. Chloe went around his desk, and sat on his lap. Lex wrapped his arms around her.
“I think we have a problem. It needs to be taken care of.”

Lois was gone too long and Clark couldn’t take it anymore. He thought the worst for her. Lois came in the room.

“Where were you?” He asked seriously. Lois looked at him like get a grip man.
“Relax Smallville I went out.” Clark got up off his chair and sped in front of her.
“Where were you?” He said more sternly. Lois scoffed and rolled her eyes.
“Clark, I told you.” Lois walked by Clark but he wasn’t about to let her get away. He gripped her arm pretty tight.

“Ow Clark! What have I told you about that strength of yours!” She said as she tried to pry his hand off her arm. Clark looked at her more seriously. He got close to her.
“Tell me where you were!” He said with his teeth clenched. Lois looked at him afraid and wide eyed. ‘This mans on drugs!’

“What do you mean we have a problem?” Lex said as he looked up at her. He knew they had a problem but he didn’t want to tell the truth.

“You know we have a problem Lex. I can feel it when you advance on me.” She stated. Lex smirked and looked to the side, then back at her.

“Is this what this is about? Chloe,” Chloe interrupted him.
“No Lex. I know you feel it too. Now please tell me. Am I being to, to,” Chloe stuttered. Lex looked her in the eye.
“You just freak me out when you advance on me, that’s all. It’s no big deal.” Chloe slumped her shoulders.
“I don’t want to freak you out when I advance on you! I just want to make you happy!” Chloe said as a tear rolled down her eyes. Lex whipped her tear away with his thumb.

“You do make me happy Chloe. And like I said before if I’m doing something you don’t like, tell me.” Chloe nodded her head in understanding.

“Wanna make out?” She said nonchalant. Lex smirked and kissed her.
“Heck yeah.”

“Clark, I don’t understand what the big deal is! Let me go!” Lois said as she gripped his hand.

“Lois. Just tell me where you were.” Lois sighed annoyingly. Lois noticed something on Clark’s finger. She squinted harder to see it better.

“Clark, you got a splinter.” She said as she looked at it. It was silver.
“That can’t be, I don’t get splinters.” He said quickly.
“Hang on I’ll get my tweezers.” She said as she tried to go but he wouldn’t let her.
“Clark, I’m staying within viewing range.” She assured him. He let go. She got her tweezers out of her purse, and came back to him. It took her a while to get the splinter out, but she finally got it out.

“Ah there’s the little bugger.” Lois said as she tossed it into the sink. Clark felt better.

“Lois?” Clark questioned her.
“Welcome back Smallville.” Lois smiled and kissed him.

After an intense make out session, Chloe and Lex lay beside each other in the master bedroom.

“What a work out!” Chloe said and laughed.
“Hey practice makes perfect.” Lex said and laughed.

“I love you Lex.”
“I love you Chloe.”

The End!

ggdoll18
11th February 2006, 01:53
very funny!

Ami Rose
18th July 2015, 06:28
That was great! Loved it!