PDA

View Full Version : Death of Lana complete(R)

Sandy
19th January 2006, 21:08
Title: Death of Lana
Summary: After Lana’s death, Chloe and Lex draw closer to each other
Rating: R
Disclaimers: Not mine….but if Lana did die….YES!
A/n: Lockdown is upon us…this had to be written…
Warnings: Character death!!!!!!
A/n2: I’m a little excited….death to Lana!!!!!
A/n:3: Starts off a bit Lexana-y….but uh you’ll like the ending of this introduction…promise. ;)

Prologue

The rain beat heavily on the roof of the mansion. Lana was enjoying a good book on the sofa. Lex walked in (a/n: puke) and sat beside her. Chloe was coming over in a few minutes, and Lex needed to work fast.

“You uh, wanna go to the bedroom?” He gave her a wink and she smiled. She had no idea what was coming to her. She nodded her head like a good girl, and the two proceeded to head upstairs to Lex’s bedroom.

When they got there Lex began to message Lana’s shoulders. He had something in his pocket. It was sharp, and shiney. It called out to him to get it over with. He moved up closer behind her back, and got out the sharp shiney object. It was a knife. A smile crept over his lips. An evil smile. Lana was getting what she deserved.

“You know we’ve been through a lot.” Lex said low and evil, but she didn’t know his tone. She didn’t know him like Chloe did. ‘Get it over with Lex!’ Alexander demanded.
“It’d be a shame if it all came…to…an…end.” After his last word he stuck the knife in her back, turned it sideways and the blood oozed out. Lana let out a yelp. Her brain activity began to slow down. She turned around with her mouth open. There was a smile on Lex’s face. He rotated his head a bit.

“Give me one good reason to call the ambulance.” He threaten. Lana fell backwards. Her vision started getting dark. Lex leaned over her and took the knife out, making the blood ooze out even faster. Lana gasped for air.
“Lex,…please.” Lex smiled with a scoff.
“You know where the phone is. If you can make it in time.” With that said he walked out, and left her there to die.

To be continued

JosiCuervo
19th January 2006, 21:13
I rarely post in romance, but the title caught my eye, and anything that begins with the death of Blana is worth continuing. Thank you. You just made my day.
;)
Erica

Dark Topaz
19th January 2006, 21:16
ditto now you just need a dastardly plan

Skye
19th January 2006, 22:10
teehee!! awesome beginning!! the title definitely got me interested and after reading the first part, i can't wait to see what will happen next??

letia84
20th January 2006, 00:07
farewell lana.

you will not be missed.

i hope that wasn't a dream.

Natasha
20th January 2006, 01:03
That was a great beginning. Waiting to see what will happen next.

Sandy
20th January 2006, 02:31
Chapter One

“Hey.” Chloe said as she entered. Lex smiled at her as she entered his office. This women could make him, happy no matter how he was feeling. Lana didn’t have it anymore. In fact she never had it. He was just using her to tick off Clark. He was your regular “bad boy”. Now that Lana was out of the picture Lex was free to get Chloe. Give her some lovin, and some fun she’ll never forget. ;) Lex got up from the sofa and went up to her. The first thing he did, was cup his hand to neck and part of cheek. Chloe was confused, but the look on his face was surreal. His smile so big, and so sexy, Chloe couldn’t help but melt in his arms. He rubbed his thumb in little circles on her cheek. Killing someone you hate, and about to make out with someone you love was more then enough for Lex Luthor. Lex pressed himself against her, but she broke free. She was confused and slightly frighten. She knew that Lex was dating Lana, and she couldn’t betray her friend.

“Lex, I can’t.” She said softly. Lex knew she wanted too. He could feel it.
“But you want too.” She looked into his eyes. He had that longing. Chloe looked away.
“You want to Chloe.” He said more seriously. Chloe was tempted but not enough to betray her friend.
“I don’t want to loose my friendship with Lana.”
“You won’t loose it like that Chloe.” Lex said more darker with a hint of mischief. Chloe looked at him with wide narrow eyes. Lex took a step closer, closer, closer, and their lips met. Chloe was so lost within the first kiss. It was un real. She’s wanted this for some time now, and she finally got it. Lex pressed himself against her, and the next thing you know they’re in his master bedroom.

Lex held Chloe on his waist with her legs wrapped around him. There was a smile on her face, but before they could make it to the bed, Chloe spotted a red stain on the carpet. Lana wasn’t on the floor where she used to be. Lex had “cleaned” her up. Apparently he missed a spot. Lex had her on the bed and he was on top of her, but before they could get started Chloe had some questions. Her curiosity kicked in, and got the better of her. Lex was giving kisses up and down her neck until she stopped him.

“Lex, what’s that on your carpet?” Lex stopped, and looked at her frustrated.
“You know this isn’t going anywhere, if you keep interrupting.” Chloe pushed him aside and went to see what was on the floor. Lex pinched the bridge of his nose. ‘I was so close.’ Chloe was kneeling over the red stain. She was more then curious.

“Lex, what’s this stain?” She asked while she got up. Lex looked at her like it was nothing. Which in reality it was nothing.
“Lana spilt some wine. The stupid bitch ruined my carpet.” Lex said bitterly. “Happy now?” He said as he approached her again ready for action.
“Lex, you shouldn’t talk that way about Lana.” Chloe said defending the raven haired girl. Lex smirked and then went to the bed. He laid down hoping that Chloe would join him. He had a taunting smile on his face.

“I have to use the bathroom.” Chloe said bitterly and Lex rolled his eyes as she left the room. When Lex heard her scream he then remembered that that was where he stored Lana’s body. He put his hand over his face in agony. ‘Idiot.’ He thought frustratedly. ‘Now she’ll have questions.’ ‘I hope you’re good at acting Luthor.’ Alexander taunted. Lex groaned out loud. Lex walked to the bathroom. It wasn’t like he was in a hurry. He could care less. When he saw her he realized what a mess Lana really was. He didn’t do a good job of cleaning her up. He wanted to watch her suffer……

Flash back
Warning: Strong violence

Lex came back to the room where Lana lay on the floor. She was pulling herself trying to get to the phone. Lex smiled as he slightly jerked is head back. He knelt beside her as she still tried to crawl on the floor. She was making a small trail of blood, that was beginning to stain his carpet. Lex didn’t care about the carpet. He could afford more.

“It hurts doesn’t it?” Lex taunted. Lana’s mind was fading. She needed help desperately. Lex was enjoying watching her suffer. More then he ever had before.
“L-lex,” Lana coughed out some blood.
“Oh, you poor thing.” Lex was amused and chuckled. Lana thought he was crazy. Lex flicked open his knife. Lana looked at him with narrow eyes, that begged for mercy, but he wasn’t going to give it to her. He took the knife and quickly cut her cheek in deep. She screamed out in pain, and the noise was music to Lex’s ears. Lex had a thirst for blood. Especially from someone you hated. The blood from Lana’s cheek oozed down, staining his carpet.

“Bitch, you got blood on my carpet.” He said as he got up and kicked the cut on her cheek hard, sending Lana away from him. Lana coughed as he went to get some paper towels. She was becoming weak. To the point of passing out from loss of blood and dieing. Lex came back with some paper towels in hand and began cleaning up her cheek. Lana thought he did care but in truth he didn’t.

“I love you.” Lana said pouring out her last plea. Lex became angry and enraged. He took her face in his hand pinching both sides of her cheeks.
“No! Don’t you dare say that!” He roared. Lana was scared.
“Wh-why are you do-doing th-this?” Lana choked out.
“Because Lana. You get in the way.” Lex stabbed her in the heart and took out the knife with blood dripping through it. Lana turned over and her mouth gapped open. She was bloody. Blood stained her blouse. Lex put his foot over her heart and pressed it as hard as he could.
“Die bitch.” Lex said and left her there to die once more.

Lex came to as Chloe buried herself in his chest and sobbed. ‘It’s gonna be one hell of a ride.’

-----
Ok what do you guys think? Do you have any ideas to help me along? It would be much appriciated...

Skye
20th January 2006, 02:55
wicked update!!!

hfce
20th January 2006, 21:29
That was so good you made me cry. :D

letia84
20th January 2006, 22:09
Die LANA Die Lana Die !!

When I read this I was like damn that was harsh then I watched lasts night ep and it just made me love this story. Bye Lana you will not be missed.

PPMS

Sandy
23rd January 2006, 04:35
Chapter Two:

“Lex, I’m scared. There’s a murderer on the loose.” Lex held her close and began playing with her hair. He would be the one to watch her, but how close would he let her into finding out the truth of what really happen?
“Chloe, you’re safe with me.” Was that the right decision he made? Letting her into the story of how he brutally murdered Lana Lang?

The news of Lana’s death struck Clark hard. Right in the heart. He loved her and she was dead. Whoever did this he would find out. He wouldn’t let them get away. He had no idea the enemy was in his midst. Lex and Chloe stayed a little after the funeral was over and watched Clark as they lowered Lana’s casket. ‘Bye bye Lana Lang.’ Lex smiled mentally but hid his expression.

On the way home Lex had a smile on his face. No more Lana. ‘No more Lana.’ Kept racing through his brain. He was free and rid of the brunette of Smallville. Chloe caught Lex’s smile and thought it was a little out of line, to be smiling after a funeral.

“Lex, what are you smiling about?” Lex didn’t hear her as he was thinking about Lana’s fate in his room.
“Lex!” Chloe shouted and that broke his attention.
“I was just thinking about,” ‘C’mon think! You can lie to this women!’ Lex couldn’t think of a lie. That was the hard part. He hated lying to Chloe. Even though they weren’t dating, he just couldn’t lie to her.
“You.” He quickly spat out. He swerved a little as he almost hit a garbage can that was in the middle of the road. He pulled to the side and was huffing and puffing. He looked at Chloe, regained his composure, looked behind him to make sure no cars were coming, and continued driving. Chloe couldn’t help but smile. ‘Great job Lex. Just let your feelings out for her. You know she can’t know you murdered Lana.’ Lex sighed and ignored his nagging doubt. He drove up to Chloe’s drive way and he did not want to part.

“Well, here we are.” Lex said a bit sad. Chloe looked at her house. She didn’t want to go in either. ‘Ask him to come in.’ Chloe thought. ‘What! I can’t do that!’ Chloe looked panicked and started breathing heavily. Lex got worried and wondered what was happening to her. ‘I think I’m going to throw up.’ She thought. Chloe leaned over and held her stomach. She puked in Lex’s car. Lex saw her and groaned. He covered his eyes and leaned back. ‘Another car ruined.’

Inside the house Lex and Chloe were sitting at the kitchen table. Lex had gotten Chloe a gingerale, to calm her stomach down. It wasn’t her stomach. It was her nerves.

“Do you feel better?” Lex asked. Chloe shrugged her shoulders.
“It’s not so much my stomach Lex.” She said. That peeked Lex’s curiosity. Chloe took a swig of her gingerale. Her stomach was calming down in seconds. Maybe it was cause Lex touched it?
“Then what is it? Or am I just going to sit here in curiosity.” He definitely gave her an opportunity not to tell, and that was something that Lex Luthor never does. Chloe smirked.
“It’s just that I have so much homework. Even though I’m in college, it just gets overwhelming sometimes. Being at the Planet practically everyday and all.” Lex didn’t take that likely. He knew she was avoiding something. He sighed rather annoyingly. Chloe knew that he wasn’t satisfied.
“Chloe, if you have to tell me something, then say it now.” He said coolly yet stern, and calm at the same time. Lex wasn’t going to waste anytime with Chloe Sullivan. Chloe kept quiet. She didn’t say a word. Lex nodded his head meaning he understood.
“Well, if that’s all then I’ll leave you to your studies.” He said and started heading for the door. He was ticked. He knew Chloe was hiding something, but he didn’t know what. He hated being kept out of the dark. ‘Tell him! Before he makes it to the car!’ Chloe yelled at herself.

Before Lex could take one step out of the door, Chloe spoke.

“Wait!” She said and ran up to him. Lex turned around eager for her answer. She exhaled and spoke.
“Would you like to see a movie?” That wasn’t exactly what Lex wanted to hear. He was disappointed inside, but didn’t show it. He smiled more kindly in return.
“Sure.” Chloe smiled and it felt like she was back in high school. But why was she nervous when she was about to have sex, the previous night?

The movie theatre was kind of crowded as it was a new movie that was out. Chloe and Lex sat next to each other sharing a bowl of pop corn. Lex wasn’t one to eat theatre pop corn, but he ate anyway. He was surprised that Chloe paid for her own ticket. He wanted to pay for her, but she wouldn’t let him. Instead she ended up paying for both of them. The lights went dim and the movie started.

About an hour into the movie, the popcorn bowl was half empty. Chloe and Lex reached into the bowl and their hands touched each other. Lex smirked silently to himself. ‘I know how to make this interesting.’ He thought evilly and mentally chuckled. He began to lace his fingers with hers, in the greasy popcorn. Chloe couldn’t help but smile. Lex put his hand on top of hers and had her get some popcorn, and he used his hand and put the popcorn in his mouth, while holding Chloe’s hand. Some of Chloe’s hand touched his lips. Chloe chuckled softly.

Chloe knew that in all scary movies, that you’re never supposed to lock yourself in a room, when the killer is after you. That was one of her pet peeves.

“Duh! Stupid moron! Don’t lock yourself in the room!” She whispered harshly. Lex leaned his elbow next to Chloe’s on the side of the chair. Their elbows were touching. She looked at him, and saw his face glow from the screen. He looked at her and their eyes locked. There was a scream from the movie, and Chloe squeezed Lex’s hand as tight as she could, and jumped.

“You know you almost broke my hand.” Lex said and chuckled, as they walked out of the movie theatre. Chloe felt a little embarrassed by that.
“Sorry Lex.” She smiled. Lex took her smile as a sign of a flirt.
“So is that why you wanted to see a scary movie? So you could hold my hand?” He asked. Chloe sighed defeated.
“Fine, you caught me. I guess I have the right to remain silent.” She teased as they made their way to Lex’s car. Before she could get in, he open his wallet.
“I want to repay you for the ticket, and food.” He said handing her some money. Chloe looked at it and was shocked. She didn’t want his money.
“Oh. It’s ok Lex. You don’t have to pay me back. I was glad to pay for it.” She said a little nervous and slowly moved her eyes to his. Those blue eyes stared back at her.

They reached Chloe’s house. Chloe usually visited Smallville on the weekends to get away from school, and the busy life of Metropolis. Her father was home, but he was usually at work. Chloe frowned when she saw her father’s car parked in the drive.

“Dad’s home.” Chloe said in a low tone. Lex wanted to make out with her, but he obviously wasn’t going to tonight.
“He’s probably expecting you back.” Lex said. Chloe nodded her head.
“Even though I’m an adult, he still treats me like a teenager. Sometimes it can get frustrating. It’s like he doesn’t want me to grow up.” Lex took her hand in his, and looked at her seriously.
“Hey, if you ever need to talk, I’m here.” He whispered low. Chloe looked at him and smiled.
“Thanks.”

Lex watched her enter the house. He had that craving again. A thirst for blood, which needed to be quenched.

Sandy
12th February 2006, 22:40
Chapter Three:

The next morning Chloe couldn’t stop looking at the news paper.

“Death in Smallville”

Read the headline. It was one of her friends that she never talked to much. Chloe bit her nail in worry and woe. She didn’t really like this person much. One time her friend stabbed her in the back. She thought that that person deserved what she got. Although she did feel sorry for her. Chloe had mixed emotions and didn’t know which ones were real, or fake. Chloe picked up her cell and dialed Lex’s number.

Lex’s phone rang and he woke up with a start. He was sweating and didn’t have a shirt on. He had dry blood on his hands. He licked his dry lips and looked at his hands, and they were a little shaky.

“What happen?” He asked himself as his phone kept beeping. He picked it up.

“Hello?” Lex’s voice was shaky and Chloe knew that something was wrong.

“Lex it’s me Chloe. What’s wrong?” She asked concerned and continued to bite her finger nail.

“Nothing. You just startled me that’s all.”

“Did you see the news paper? One of my old friends died last night. I wasn’t too fond of them anyway. I was wondering if I could come over.” She asked as she bit her lip. Lex looked at his hands. He had to get cleaned up before she saw the mess.

“Yeah sure.” He said hesitant. Chloe knew something was going on, she just didn’t know what.

“Ok. I’ll be over in a few. Lex,” She began but he cut her off.

“I’m fine Chloe.” He assured her. Chloe smiled on the other line.

“Bye.” They both hung up.

Lex got out of bed and went to shower to wipe off the blood. When he was done dressing and in his study, Chloe was let in.

“Hey.” Lex said as she came in approaching him.

“Hi.” Lex couldn’t figure out what was wrong with Chloe. It was something bothersome. He couldn’t quite figure it out.

“Are you ok?” He asked concerned. Chloe just stared off into the distance.

“One of my friends died. I’m not sure how to feel. We really didn’t get a long much anyways. I’m just confused.” Lex hugged her and Chloe wrapped her arms around him.

“I know the feeling.” He said.

“You must feel awful what happen to Lana.” Chloe said as they hugged. Lex pushed that out of his mind. Her words went in one ear and out the other.

“I’m feeling a little better today. How bout you?” Chloe shrugged her shoulders. She was confused.
“I’m scared to know that there’s someone killing random people. What if I’m next?” She said afraid and looked him in the eye.

“Chloe, I’m sure that person won’t kill you.” He assured her as he played with her hair. Chloe gave a soft smile.

Lex kissed her softly and she kissed back. Then she pulled back.

“It’s too soon.” She said. Lex shook his head.

“It’s never too soon Chloe. You’re the one I love.” He said as he cupped his hand on her cheek. He kissed her again.

“Lex.” She whispered.

“Shhh.” He said as he moved her to the couch. The fire was going making the glow of the room, look romantic.

They sat next together and they started making out. Lips over lips, emotion, passion, desire.

Lex began placing kisses down her neck to her chest.

“Lex.” Chloe whispered softly. He smiled as he rested his chin on her chest and stared up at her. She smiled back.

“I’m here Chloe. I’ll always be here for you.”

After a intense make out session Chloe was breathing heavily for air.

“I don’t know what to say.” Chloe said still breathing heavily. She was speechless. Lex smiled.

“Hey I’m a natural.” Lex stated. Chloe snickered and so did Lex.

Lex drove past the Smallville cemetery and went to Lana’s grave. He saw Clark there so he decided to wait for him to leave, which he did after a few minutes. Lex went up to the tombstone and looked down at her grave. A smile spread across his face.

“I always get what I want. You knew that.” He hissed and then left.

persephone47
13th February 2006, 02:12
kinda out of character but interesting idea

letia84
13th February 2006, 02:29
I think its a little freaky the way you are writing Lex's blood hungery.

huh... Who did he kill the second time?

Update Please...

starmoon
17th February 2006, 08:46
great story a little scary but i like it and i can't wait for more.

Sandy
1st March 2006, 23:42
Lex felt it was time to tell Chloe the truth. The awful truth of what he did to poor Lana. He hated Lana so much. The best thing he liked about their relationship, was refusing to kiss her, or dare he even think about it, have sex with her. Hated those two things. The only reason he went out with her, was so he could kill her. Which he succeeded. But the truth was weighing him down. He needed to tell Chloe as soon as possible. He breathed in then out, adjusted his coat, and rang the door bell. Chloe’s voice was heard ‘I’ll get it!’. She open the door and Lex stood there with a smile on his face.

“Before you say anything, I have to tell you something.” He let himself in and Chloe closed the door. She wondered what was so urgent.

“Not here. Your room?” Lex said with a smile. Chloe smiled and said
“Yeah.” She took his hand and lead him to her room.

“Ok we’re here now. What’s the big news?” Before he told her he had to kiss her. He kissed her deep and with passion. She was confused but she always loved his kisses.

“I killed Lana.” He said that rather quickly. Chloe had no idea what to think. First anger, then happiness? She scoffed and went to sit at her bed. She looked away from him.

“Say something!” Lex demanded. Chloe was furious.

“You killed her, and you didn’t let me in on it?!” Chloe about yelled.

“Shhh! Keep it down!” Lex said as he motioned with his hands. He sat with her on the bed.

“So you’re not mad?” Chloe just looked at him with a smile, and kissed him how he kissed her. His eyes lit up and he moaned with pleasure.

“Mad? How can I be mad? I’ve hated Lana for years. I even thought of getting rid of her, but I didn’t have the guts to go through with it.” Lex kissed her but more harder this time. He forced her to lie on the bed and he got on top of her.

“Wanna get rid of Clark Kent?” Chloe said with a giggle. Lex’s eyes lit up.

“How? He’s a strange little boy. It’s like he has a million lives.” Lex said as he kissed her and started to rub up against her.

“Why don’t you take off your pants, and I’ll tell you?” Chloe smiled and Lex had a sexy grin on his face. Lex began to take off his pants.

“Clark is strange because he’s an alien.” Lex stopped what he was doing and looked at her strangely.

“Excuse me?” Chloe sighed and scooted closer to him.

“Clark is from a planet called Krypton.” Lex still didn’t get it. Chloe scoffed and rolled her eyes.

“The meteor shower? Wouldn’t that be a perfect way to send someone from outer space, to earth?” Chloe gave him shifty eyes.

“Well if he’s unstoppable, then there’s no point in killing him.” Lex said disappointedly with a poutful tone. He threw his pants across the room.

“Kryptonite.” Chloe said as she straddled herself on him.

“Kryptonite?” Lex echoed back. Chloe nodded her head.

“Uh huh. That’s his weakness.” Chloe started unbuttoning his shirt.

“You’re a genius.” He said as he stopped her and stared at her.

“So all this time you hated Lana? Why didn’t you tell me?” Lex said a bit disappointed. Chloe shrugged her shoulders.

“I had to keep my feelings inside. I hated it but now that it’s out in the open, I want to help you get rid of Clark Kent.” Chloe said as she ripped his shirt open. She moaned and rubbed her hands up his chest.

“Give it to me baby.” Chloe demanded. Lex smirked and would give her anything.

Getting rid of Clark Kent

When they were done their sexual activities, Lex thought of something.

“How are we going to get Clark?” Lex asked. Chloe scoffed.

“Do I have to come up with everything Lex? We stage a plan! You’re going to fake a kid nap. You’re going to tie me up, but be nice!” She winks at him and continues. “Then you call Clark, and I scream in the background like you’re torturing me, but you aren’t. Then he comes rushing in. That’s when the kryptonite comes in handy. Are you with me so far?” Chloe asked. Lex nodded his head yes.

“Good. I made a kryptonite necklace. You’ll hide somewhere, and sneak up behind him, and choke him with this necklace.” She showed it to him. It glowed in his eyes and he had a thirst for blood. Clark’s blood.

“Chloe, you’re torturing me!” Lex said excitedly. Chloe smiled.

“Just keep it in your pants Lex. We’ll get him trust me. By the end of tonight, there will be no more Clark Kent to save the day.”

“The world is ours.”

“You mean Smallville. You gotta start small Lex.” Chloe said and kissed him.

“I hate starting small.”

“I know.”

Lex took Chloe to his office, and tied her up. He had some fun while doing it, but hurried up.

“You know what to do?” Chloe asked.

“Yup.” Lex hit Clark’s number on speed dial.

“Clark! Clark! It’s Chloe! She’s, she’s,” Lex sounded scared and did a good job too. Chloe was impressed.

“What is it Lex!? Where’s Chloe!” Clark was concerned for his bestfriend.

“She’s been kidnapped! Oh no! He’s coming! Clark!” Chloe screamed in the background.

“Claaaaaaark!” Her voice cracked a bit. “N-no! Get away from me!” Chloe said hysterical. Lex did his best to hold back a laugh.

“Where are you?” Lex didn’t respond. He hung up on him.

“Brilliant my dear.” Lex said as he bent down to kiss her. She was tied to a chair in the middle of Lex’s office.

“Ta!” Lex said and left the room.

Clark zoomed in the room and Chloe’s eyes lit up.

“Clark! Thank God you’re here!” Lex came in the room with the kryptonite necklace that Chloe made. Clark bent over and felt sick. Before he could turn around, Lex slipped the necklace around his neck, and choked him with it. He latched the necklace and watched him squirm on the floor. Lex went to untie Chloe.

“You fell for it Clark.” Chloe laughed as she bent over him. Clark groaned in pain.

“What are you going to Lex?” Chloe asked a little excited.

“Chloe, how could you?” Clark groaned and held his stomach. Lex went to his desk drawer, and got out a kryptonite knife he had made.

“Chloe, would you do the honors?” Chloe didn’t know what to do. She had Clark in the palm of her hand. She could do anything to him. Clark groaned again.

“Shut up Clark!” She said as she kicked him in the stomach.

“This is for making me bleed!” She held the knife next to his cheek. Clark felt like dying. She cut his cheek a little and Lex watched in anticipation. Blood oozed from the cut.

“So you do bleed.” Chloe said.

“Chloe.” Clark groaned again.

“Chloe.” Lex said quivering a bit. He was anxious to get it done.

“Oh. Here.” She handed him the knife.

“Let’s do it together.” Lex said with a smile. Chloe smiled too and kissed him before they finished Clark off.

“Good bye Clark Kent.” Chloe said angrily. Lex and Chloe held onto the knife and stabbed him in the heart. Clark screamed and Chloe was pushing it further in.

“Dieeeee!” Chloe screamed. Lex couldn’t believe his ears. He didn’t know Chloe hated Clark.

“Chloe.” Lex said. Chloe ignored him and kept pressing the knife further in his heart. She wiggled it around a bit. Clark lay lifeless. His heart stopped, as well as his brain. Chloe had tears streaming down her face. She gave up on the knife and flopped herself on the floor. Lex wrapped his arms around her.

“Chloe, it’s ok. He had to die.” Chloe sniffed.

“No it’s not that. It’s,” She kissed him and pushed him to the floor.

“I love you. Clark has always been a pain in my side. Always snooping in my life.” She leaned over him.

“Chloe, I don’t know what to say.” Lex was speechless.

“Don’t say anything. Just have sex with me.” Lex smiled.

“Anything for you sexy.”

The End!
-----------------
*sniff* It's so beautiful.....Chlex working together killing Clark Kent. If only!

lj715
2nd March 2006, 00:13
Omg, just read this. Slightly disturbing but, funny as hell. I love evil Lex & Chloe.

persephone47
2nd March 2006, 01:42
nice work... clark running over there and getting caught... he should have known better

MagnusXXN
4th March 2006, 02:21
Maddness, I tell you, maddness! Though, I kinda liked it.

): )

spaceboi's pixie
11th March 2006, 15:37
omg that was so weird but i like it

Ami Rose
18th July 2015, 01:42
Omg, just read this. Slightly disturbing but, funny as hell. I love evil Lex & Chloe.

I agree! Well done!