PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! Completed (R) Sequel to "Bleeding Heart"

yasmine32068
16th January 2006, 03:18
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (1/?) NC-17 Sequel to "Bleeding Heart"

Yasmine 32548

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Summery: After an unforgettable birthday, Chloe is left trying to regain her equilibrium after having her world turned upside down. This is the sequel to Bleeding Heart which can be found in the NC-17 Completed section.
Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. Nothing funny going on here except for bad writing...

Prologue:

“So, my son had a little gathering at the mansion last night,” Lionel Luthor leans back into his plush chair. His cold blue eyes silently studying the nervous man in front of his massive desk.

“Yes Sir, and it seems that one of the guests didn’t leave until the wee hours of the morning,” a stack of pictures and a scrap of lace are tossed on his desk. The blonde emerging from the front door of the mansion was rumpled and shoeless. The soft light in the young woman’s eyes was plain to see. Lionel pushed at the lace with his pen and looked at the man questioningly.

“I found those in the foyer,” the man replies. The eyes of the devil are blue the man silently thinks to himself.

Lionel reaches into the drawer of his desk and withdraws a thick envelope and tosses it to the man.

“Please let me know if you find anything else interesting,” he dismisses the man coldly. Silence stretches in the room as Lionel Luthor reaches for the scrap of lace.

“Have the helicopter prepared, Michael,” he tells the man sitting quietly in the corner. “We may have found the means to force my son to heel.”
He turns his chair to face the window and a smile begins to stretch the harsh lines of his face.

Chapter One

I stretched feeling the objections of never used muscles. The smell of Lex Luthor on my skin is enough for me to ignore a few aches and pains. My lips curl in a soft smile. He had been everything that I had thought he would be tender and passionate giving and demanding.

He had to have drunk more last night then he let on I couldn’t help but to think. I must have been a fluke. That’s me, Chloe Sullivan fluke extraordinary! Super models throw themselves at his feet on a daily basis. My thoughts turn dark as I sigh. It was a nice dream but all dreams must end.

Face it Sullivan, even if he was interested in dating you, he would lose a good bit of creditability. It would be bad enough as an intrepid reporter to be tied to the name Luthor. Although he would certainly be worth the pain to my career but I could never do anything that would be damaging or embarrassing to Lex and his involvement with me would certainly cause that. I sigh as my cell phone begins vibrating on my night stand.

“Hello?” I answer. Every self sacrifice thought that I had in my head concerning Lex flew right out of the window.

“My bed is cold,” the sound of a disgruntled Luthor caused me to smile.

“Buy a heating pad?” I offered. I lean back and make myself comfortable.

“I’d rather have you warming my bed,” he chuckles at me.

“Yeah, I can see that going over well with my father or with your flavor of the month,” I tell him smiling.

“I can assure you that I do not have flavors of the month Ms. Sullivan,” Lex says in an imperious voice.“Where are you?” he demands.

“In my bed,” I reply with a laugh. I stretch again and give a small groan as muscles loosen.

“I have firmly decided that you are not a nice woman Sullivan,” he growls in my ear.

“Why Mr. Luthor, I can assure you I am a very nice woman,” I shoot back. Who knew teasing a Luthor could be this much fun?

Whatever he was about to say was cut off with a startled exclamation followed by a string of muffled oaths.

“Lex, are you okay?” I ask him anxiously.

“I’m fine;” his voice cool, “The real question is are you?”

“Excuse me?” my eyes widen my pulse speeds up as I am trying to figure out what he is talking about.

“There is blood on my sheets, so I am going to ask you again. Are you okay?” the tone in his voice is almost fridge and I can feel my face flame.

“Sure, just peachy Luthor,” I say through slightly clenched teeth. There is a long pause as we listen to each other breathing on the phone.

“I didn’t mean to hurt you Chloe,” he says softly.

“You didn’t Lex,” I tell him quietly. “It was perfect.”

“Yes, yes it was,” his voice deepens slightly. “I just don’t want things to change between us.”

“Look Luthor, I think we both got carried away last night,” the first fat tear trickled down my cheek.

“What do you mean?” He demands.

“I have school, the torch and my friends. You have your job and,” the image of his conquests dance before my eyes and I can taste the bile at the back of my throat, “other interests.”

I’d like to thank the Academy for this award. For a journalist consumed by getting to the truth, I found that I sure could tell a whopper of a lie.

“Are you saying that we can’t be friends,” he asks quietly.

“I never said that. Last night shouldn’t have happened and we both know the reasons why,” I am starting to feel a bit desperate to get off the phone and bawl my eyes out.

“Hey, I have to go my dad is calling me for breakfast,” I tell him quietly. “I’ll see you around.” I manage to hang up on him before bursting into tears.

The satisfying sound of the phone smashing against the bedroom wall makes me feel better. Waking up this morning in a lonely cold bed did nothing for my temper. I head for the shower and realize that I can smell her in my sheets and on my bed.

Seeing those few spots of her blood on my sheets terrified me. I would have never realized that the uninhibited woman that I made love to last night had been a virgin. I flip the shower on to almost a scalding heat and let the water beat against my body.

When she groaned on the phone every nerve in my groin stood at attention. She had been magnificent last night meeting my every desire with a flame of her own. I felt myself harden and flip the water to cold. No woman had ever made me laugh in bed until her. Usually the plan is to ensure my partner gets her pleasure and take my own after all a Luthor can’t be known as bad lover unless you’re my father. The idea of playing in bed was foreign to me until Chloe. When she sat on my stomach and tried to tickle my ribs her face glowed. I loved watching her passion grow as I learned her most intimate places. Under the pounding jets of the freezing water I realize two things. One, she can lie to me over the phone but she can’t lie to my face and two, I am going to have her again.

sexi_angel_babee
16th January 2006, 03:43
awwwww... i really like ur last last... lol. CHLEX FOREVER! lol. i love how lex could see through chloe. loooove it. please update soon!

lj715
16th January 2006, 03:56
Like the way this sequel is starting. Can't wait for more.

sydsvaughn
16th January 2006, 05:36
This is going to be good, please update again soon? :)

SaraC

Skye
16th January 2006, 05:46
OH, My is right, lol! Poor Chloe. I hope that Lex will be able to get through to her and show Chloe just how he wants her.

bluefang
16th January 2006, 06:05
love that lex isnt gonna b dense enough to believe her despite her actions.

stupid lionel cant give his kid a speck of happiness *stabstab*

moooooooooooooooore! may as well keep wit the update speed uv had so far rite?

PMD
16th January 2006, 06:25
Well, I have to say one thing, Yasmine. No bad writing here that I can see, right guys. :)

I've been honored by getting to know you, sweetie, cause you've pushed my own muse into geer and she really needed it---trust me on that. :) Hon, this is going great---heehee---can't wait for more. Come on Lex----come on Chloe---you know that Lionel doesn't stand a chance against you two. :) MB's head on a platter anybody. <bg>

hfce
16th January 2006, 08:13
Oh my that was good. :D

Hope :)

planetcal
16th January 2006, 10:13
I love the beginning of this sequel. Can't wait for more soon!!!!!!

gecko
16th January 2006, 11:13
this is great can't wait for more, great work

Krysia
16th January 2006, 11:48
I figured that the scrap of lace the guy found were her panties, and I think I would die if I knew Lionel was anywhere near my panties ;) And the horrible possibilities of what he can do with them....What he can imply to Lex. That's just evil, and I love it :) I also loved the line about the Devil having blue eyes. And of course the end. I can't wait to see how Lex will confront Chloe. Greta story :)

pipersmum
16th January 2006, 11:57
This was great to read I loved Lex ringing up to tell her his bed was cold :wub:
Silly Chloe though only thinking it was a one off and glad that Lex isn't going to let her go
Under the pounding jets of the freezing water I realize two things. One, she can lie to me over the phone but she can’t lie to my face and two, I am going to have her again. Loved that last bit ;)

LaLa
16th January 2006, 13:18
Fantastic! So much emotions! I love that story and I want more please! Hurry! lol

welshy
16th January 2006, 14:18
That was really good, I can't wait for more :)

yasmine32068
16th January 2006, 17:12
I thank you!

Yasmine32068

Yarvarni
16th January 2006, 18:53
a challenge! I love it!

yasmine32068
16th January 2006, 20:53
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (2/?) NC-17

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Summery: After an unforgettable birthday, Chloe is left trying to regain her equilibrium after having her world turned upside down. This is the sequel to Bleeding Heart which can be found in the NC-17 Completed section.
Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. Nothing funny going on here except for bad writing 

Skipping school was easy enough. My father took one look at my face Sunday afternoon and sent me right to bed. I guess there is something to be said for the face of misery. By Monday afternoon I found myself systematically going through every movie that we owned trying to stomp my feelings for Lex back into its proper place.

A sharp bang on my front door caused me to groan as I heaved myself off the couch. I glanced down at myself and saw my fuzzy blue slippers, a faded pair of sweatpants and my oldest tee shirt. A glimpse of my face in the hallway mirror showed red rimmed eyes, and matted hair. I jerk the door open with a prepared ‘thank you, so and so for bringing my homework by’ speech on my lips. What I was not expecting was Lionel Luthor standing on my door step.
“Ms. Sullivan, I can see that you are keeping up with today’s fashions,” he says . His eyes sweep my body with a barely contained condescension.

“I’m sorry,” I tell him. “But the dimensional gate back to hell is TWO houses down,” as I try to close the door.

He actually had the nerve to step around me and enter my house, his glacier cold eyes sweeping his surroundings as he takes it all in, the craggy lines of his face twist into a mocking resemblance of Lex’s smirk.

“Well, I guess that is a good thing to know if hell was my destination this afternoon,” he tells me coldly. “And here I thought that I would simple stop by to wish you a belated happy birthday.” He continues as he steps around me and takes in the mess in my living room. I can feel the icy hand of dread shifting and settling in my stomach. He reaches into the pocket of his coat and hands me a scrap of cloth.

“You really should not leave such delicate object lying around.” My face is burning as I realize that it’s my panties from the other night.

“What makes you think that they are mine?” I ask him presenting a blank face.

“You were seen leaving the mansion in the predawn light,” Luthor says snidely.

A harsh bark of a laughter escapes from my throat as I try to hand the torn panties back.

“Well, I hope that you didn’t pay too much for this information on your son because that was a wasted bit of money,” I tell him mockingly. “Anyone who knows Lex Luthor’s taste in women knows that he leans towards tall skinny brunettes.” I wonder briefly if we had enough soap in the house to wash away the slimy feeling that I was getting.

“Well, I am concerned about, Lex,” he says with feigned hurt. “He is involved with several delicate business matters that could be jeopardized. I would hate to see his business dealings suddenly suffer because of an attachment to,” He gestures in my direction. “Someone who isn’t in his social league,” his distain for me was open on his face. “And I would hate to see harm coming to you because of your involvement with Lex.”

“You know what I have always found amazing, Mr. Luthor,” my eyes burning with my anger and my hand clenches spastically on the panties. “One people always seem to take sick delight in twisting something as harmless as a friendship and two people always seem to underestimate high school students,” my voice is dripping with ice as I advance on him.

“I mean after all I do want to be an investigative reporter.” A flicker of uneasiness passes through his eyes.

“What makes you think that I don’t have this entire house wired? After all I have to practice somewhere.” His eyes slide away from mine uncomfortably. I move closer to him and watch with a secret delight as he backs out of my front door.

“If I were you the next time you are passing this way and feel a need to intimidate a high school student. Just stop two doors down and do your self a favor,” I say with scorn. “Hop that dimensional gate back to hell.” I slam my door in his shocked face.

I draw in a shaky breath as I head for a shower. A small voice in the back of my head wonders what I had done with my research on Voodoo. I really wanted to cover a doll of Lionel Luthor with pins and needles. I knew I had to find out where he had gotten his information and muzzle the source. There was no way that I was going to let Lionel Luthor hurt Lex because of me.

That evening I found myself sitting in the deserted Torch studying information on the catering service that Lex had hired. I knew that his staff at the mansion had been personally hired by him when he took residence there. He was if nothing else thorough in protecting his personal space. Slowly the scent of Chinese food invaded my senses and my tummy rumbled reminding me that I skipped dinner. I glanced up from my monitor and looked around. Lex was leaning against the door frame of my office.

“I thought that you might be hungry,” he said as he held up a bag of take out. My heart skipped a beat and I could feel my pulse race.

“Thanks, Lex. I’m starving,” I say to him with a smile and do my best to act casual. The look in his eyes was more intense then usual and I could suddenly sympathize with prey animal. I felt like a bunny being stalked. I casually close the file of information that I had been working on and bring up a file of the weird to cover it. He strolls over and sets his bag down on the edge of my desk, his eyes flicker to my monitor.

“Your father said that you were sick,” he continues as he spreads dinner out on the table and scans my face.

“It must have been one of those twenty-four hour things,” I tell him with a shrug.

“You know, Mr. Luthor,” I say with a smile as I grab a couple of sodas out of my mini fridge. “If you ever want to give up the billionaire business man/playboy gig, you’d make a great waiter.” I am rewarded by a smile and a chuckle.

“Well, you know Ms. Sullivan,” he says with an amused twinkle in his eye. “Kitchen duty was one of the many forms of punishment that they tried to use to get me to reform my misspent youth.”

“You had kitchen duty?” I ask him fascinated as I pause in the mists of sipping my egg drop soup. I could see a rebellious Lex Luthor paying for his youthful sins with his hands in dish water up to his elbows. A giggle escaped me as the scenes played out in my mind. I freeze at the offended look in Lex’s eyes, my mouth curled in a warm smile.

“Did you deserve it?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Of course,” he replied with a smile and a laugh.

Lex discarded his business suit jacket and rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt. We ate together in a companionable ease and laugh at each other as he tried to teach me how to use chopsticks. He leaned over to adjust my fingers on the chopsticks when the piece of chicken that I was holding broke free of my fragile grasp and smacks him wetly on the cheek.

I let loose with a peal of laughter at the expression on his face. I reach forward to wipe the sticky sweet and sour sauce from his cheek with my finger when his hand reaches up and gently grabs my wrist. Everything inside me freezes at the look in his eyes. He pulls my sauce covered finger into his mouth. His teeth gently scrape against the sensitive pad of my finger and it feels like a molten fire has taken up residence in my loins. With each gentle tug of his mouth my nipples tighten. My breath is starting to come in little pants.

“Sweet and Sour Chloe sounds like a perfect desert,” Luthor says. His eyes hot with desire. I jerk my hand back.

“Don’t do this, Luthor,” I tell him while trying to calm my stampeding hormones.

“Do what Chloe?” he says reaching for me. “Don’t admit that you blew my mind away the other night?” He draws me into his lap and for once I have no quip to use. His lips nibble at the sensitive skin of my neck causing goose bumps break out across my body. I bury my face against his neck, drinking him in.

“Don’t tell you that I had a damn hard time sleeping in my bed last night because I still smell you there even after my staff cleaned the room?’ he says softly. He slid his mouth up to capture my earlobe with his teeth.

“Don’t tell you that I was distracted at work today wondering what you’d look like wet in my shower?” His kiss was demand and full of fire. There was no hesitation in it. His tongue impatiently demanded entrance to my mouth.
Dimly I realize that I am being conquered. He shattered each of my defenses so easily. Our hand tore and pulled at our clothing and each others. The first thrust of his hard body shoots fire directly into my womb.

My body clenched hard against his and the first tendrils of my orgasm wash over me. He tears his mouth from mine and my name is distorted by his guttural growl. I stare into his face sharing my pleasure with him. His jaw locked tightly as his hands grip my hips trying to control my frantic bucks. The look in his eyes was of intense concentration. I claw franticly at his shoulders, whimpering as my pleasure sharpens and tighten harshly.

He adjusts my hips and he is suddenly sliding against the spot in my body that makes me scream with pleasure so sharp that it borders on pain. I feel him struggling to control his body but he is fighting a loosing battle. With a torn groan he pulses inside me and his smooth control shatters.

For a long moment there is nothing but the sounds of our harsh breathing. He draws me close his head resting against my chest. My hands dance a mindless pattern across his back as he listens to the frantic beating of my heart. I slowly come back into myself. A part of me should be feeling some sort of embarrassment at what just occurred but my feminine side is delighting at the look of peace that dances across Lex’s face. Gone was the hard self deprecating man and I caught a glimpse of the man that I wanted to call lover.

“Wow,” I say softly dreading what I was about to do to protect Lex. “Talk about a lapse in sanity,” I struggle with an effort to keep my voice light. I draw away and my legs tremble with an effort to stand.

“Chloe this isn’t what I had in mind,” he gestures and runs a shaking hand across his face. I begin to straighten my disheveled clothing and glance at him.

“Of course not, Luthor,” I grin at him. “I am a little to short for supermodel material.”

“That isn’t what I meant,” he becomes still watching my movements with a wary eye. I toss the remnants of our dinner in the garbage. I meet his eyes and smile. Inside I am cringing at the carefully guarded expression on his face.
“Hey, you were a great rebound guy but face it Lex, it would be impossible for me to have anything more then that with you.” I tell him.” Just hit the lights when you go.” I couldn’t take it anymore and I spin on my heels grabbing my purse as I go.

*-*-*-
Damn her. I slam the door of my car a little harder then usual. She knows how to just say the right thing to leave me speechless. I gun my motor and peal out of the drive way. I meant what I had told her. Her sweet face would pop up out of nowhere. I picked up my phone more times then I care to count to call her. I will not be dismissed so easily, I thought savage. Feeling better my thoughts turn to figuring out how to secure my next conquest with the sultry Ms. Sullivan.

angelines
16th January 2006, 21:50
need more need more.
soon soon soon
too good can't for a complete sentence

kirt30
17th January 2006, 00:27
loved the fi can't wait for the next chapter

hfce
17th January 2006, 00:31
Oh my that was HOT!!!! Lex needs to win please... :beg:

Hope :D

lj715
17th January 2006, 01:26
Wow! How Chloe can leave him after that, I'll never know. More please.

pipersmum
17th January 2006, 02:22
Wow! How Chloe can leave him after that, I'll never know. More please.

Yeah what lj said more soon please :D

Esther25jm
17th January 2006, 04:44
Wow, that was fantab!!! Gah, Lionel's a jerk, and I hope Lex stands up to him. And the banter between Chlex...perfection. I'm feeling Chloe's pain and Lex's uncertainty....soo realistic. Love this, and I can't wait to read the next chapter!! I hope there's more soon!!!

Esther

apollo
17th January 2006, 16:00
ahhhh, i can not believe that you left it there!!!! i can not wait to read the next update

PMD
17th January 2006, 17:08
You know I absolutely adore your interpretations of Lex and Chloe and that part of the story was really hot, but my favorite is her standing up to Lionel. Oh man, I laughed at that part and said, that's my Chloe. :) More, soon, Lionel, you are about to meet your match in a sprit of a girl and an angry, mentally abused by you, son. Be afraid, be very afraid. :: evil grin ::

Skye
17th January 2006, 17:45
It was looking so great when she slammed the door on Lionel and even better when those very hot and sexy scenes between their dinner but then for Lex to be shot down by Chloe stubborness. UGG!!! I can't wait to see what Lex will have in store for Chloe next? PPMS???

yasmine32068
17th January 2006, 18:04
Ask your selves what you would do to protect the man that you love? Chloe knows that the rift between father and son would only be made bigger by her! Besides Lionel Luthor threatened the wrong girl! As for dear Lex there is nothing he loves more then to seek and conquer! Unfortunatley for him Ms. Sullivan is fully aware of that and would never lower herself to it. So until he can see that she is more then that...

Thanks everyone for the great Feedback! More to come soon promise!

Yasmine32068

yasmine32068
17th January 2006, 23:09
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (3/?) NC-17

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. Nothing funny going on here except for bad writing 

Lionel Luthor did not see the plush surroundings of his office as he threw open the doors of his suite in a black rage; causing the man patiently waiting to cringe slightly at the crash of the executive doors.

“Little bitch,” Lionel raged as he stalked to the window. Staring down at the city he felt like a king or at least he did when his subjects weren’t staging a revolt. How dare some small town hick stand up to him? She obviously wasn’t aware of who she was dealing with.

“Things didn’t go well in Smallville?” a slightly amused voice asked. Michael Anderson was well aware to tread lightly when his employer was in one of his moods.

“I am not in a mood to be mocked, Michael,” Lionel growled out. “The little chit threatened ME!” His lean frame vibrated with his fury. That girl was just as infuriating as his son.

“How do you want to handle this?” Michael watched patiently as ideas passed through Luthor’s head. He knew whatever the out come wasn’t going to bode well for the feisty teenager and that feeling was confirmed when Lionel Luthor settled his icy gaze on him.

Finally a lead on the person leaking information to Lionel Luthor, I think to myself excited to be back on the hunt. I flip the channel of my radio and focus on my driving as the evening speeds by. It felt good to get out of Smallville. Especially since that man is everywhere! Lex shows up at the Talon all the time now. Using one excuse or another to stop and speak to me or to touch me. If I didn’t know Luthor and his taste for model skinny brunettes, I’d say that he is obsessing. I try diverting my mind as I crank the music a little louder but the scene in my house yesterday continues to play out.

He was leaning casually against my car. His black dress pants and royal purple dress shirt are immaculate as usual. My stomach tightened with desire. Dark glasses shielded his eyes from the bright afternoon light. The familiar look of cool detach amusement graced his face as he scoped out the girls that were flaunting themselves at him was the bucket of cold water that I needed to stomp out the fire trying to take place in my body. He turns his head at the sound of Lana calling his name. His movements are poetry in motion. Damn, Sullivan you got it bad.

Lana asked him to stop by the house last night before dinner to finish going over the Talon books Lex managed to invade my house. Retreating to my bedroom wasn’t even an option. After the numerous trips in and out of my room they finally ended up working at my desk. He casually strolled in wearing his trademark look of cool detachment as he took in my room. His keen eyes touched on everything from the rosebud wall paper that my mother hung for me before she died to the collection of science fiction and romance novels in my books shelf. He palmed one of my teddy bears on my bed as he took a seat on the foot. While Lana was digging around on the computer for her files, he glanced at me with a heated look and a mocking smile while he gave the small bounce on my bed testing the firmness. I had never thought of myself as a coward but after that I had to flee. I didn’t need a mental image of Lex in my bed.

I was in the kitchen making dinner when he came in a few minutes later. I ignore him as he leans against the counter watching me gathering my ingredients together for dinner.

“There is soda in the fridge,” I tell him without looking up. The most important thing in the world to me in that moment is making sure that my milk and egg mixture is perfect. I felt him standing behind me so close that I could feel the heat of his body.

“What are you making?” he peers at the stuff laid out on the counter.

“Country fried steak,” I tell him as I give him the business end of my elbow to his ribs trying to back him up enough to get the refrigerator.

“Chloe makes excellent country fried steaks,” Lana says as she pulls a soda out of the refrigerator. “You should stay for dinner,” Lana says innocently.

“I’m sure that Lex has other plans, Lana,” my heart is racing. “I don’t think that home made country fried steak ranks with filet mignon,” I say with just a touch of scorn.

“Oh, I don’t know Ms. Sullivan, I am always willing to try something new,” Lex says coolly. “Anything I can do to help?” he asks as he rolls up the sleeves of his shirt. My eyes narrow at him with frustration. I know that he is aware that I don’t want him here.

“You’re going to help me cook?” my voice incredulous.

“If you can do it how hard can it be?” he says with a shrug and a sneer.

“Fine,” I snap at him as I shove past him. I jerk a drawer out and toss him an apron. “You might want that,” I smirk as the fabric hits him in the face. He glances at Lana with puzzlement and realizes that he is holding an apron that says ‘Born to Burn’.

“I am not wearing this,” he states with a cool tone. Oh, my! His feathers are definitely ruffled.

“Fine,” I snap as I tug the apron out of his hands. “You can leave now,” I give him my back and grin at the eggs I am breaking in my bowl. He snatches the apron back from the counter where I tossed it and jerks it over his head. There is a choking sound from Lana as she quickly raises her soda can to mask it her eyes gleaming with humor.

“I don’t see why I have to wears this stupid thing,” he grumbles.

“I am not about to let you grouse at me about ruining an expensive shirt,” I tell him.

He efficiently ties his apron “What’s next?” he asks in a hard challenging tone. I hand him the package of raw meat.

“Go wash your hands.” I tell him. “Rinse these and pat dry,” as he gingerly takes the package of meat. I return to assembling my spices on the counter.

“Why do people like cooking so much?” he asks with a grimace at the touch of the cold steaks.

“It’s a sense of accomplishment,” I say to him keeping an eye on his progress. “Cooking is a very tactile experience,” my voice is slightly husky. “It’s the only time that I think people use all five senses.”

“That’s where you’re wrong,” Lex says softly. “Making love is another time when people use all five senses.” My hands still over the bowl of breading and spices I was mixing together. I can feel him move to stand behind me. His arms reach around my waist and his long graceful fingers cover mine as I sift through the breading with my fingers to properly mix the spices in. My fingers start a fine tremble.

“You know, you’re going to end up burning dinner,” Lana pipes up from her side of the counter. We both jump at the sound of her voice and move apart.

“If dinner is burned it’ll be his fault,” I tell Lana with a shaky smile.

“Hardly, Ms. Sullivan,” Lex retreats behind his mask of aloof disinterest and scorn. My eyes narrow with frustration and anger. He reaches up to wipe the perspiration from his forehead and leaves a trail of flour. I bite down hard on my lip and struggle not to laugh. Clearing my throat, I catch Lana’s eye and quirk an eyebrow in Lex’s direction. Lana manages to smoother a laugh behind her hand and manages to stop smiling when he glances at her.

My father comes home to the powerful Lex Luthor standing in his kitchen wearing an apron that says born to burn, slicing onions with tears running down his face and flour on his forehead. I never said that I was a nice person. A giggle escapes me as I negotiate the traffic on the outskirts of the bigger city.

I finally manage to focus my mind on hand and reach the deserted parking lot of the Metropolis zoo. With my windows down I can smell the exotic earthy scents of the zoo and the animals. My contact says that his brother was paid a lot of money to keep his ears open at the Luthor Mansion and I was beating good money that Lionel Luthor that rat bastard was behind it. That was my last thought before everything went black.

hfce
18th January 2006, 06:17
That was great but I am sacred for Chloe. What has Lionel done? EEK!! :eek:

Hope ;)

Esther25jm
18th January 2006, 06:36
Oh mama, please tell me there's gonna be more soon. I beg you!!

Eeee, Lex wearing a 'Born to Burn' apron! Priceless!! The things we do for love. <eg> I know I've said it before, but I absolutely LOVE your Lex. Great job, sweetie!!!

PMD
18th January 2006, 07:58
OMG---Chloe's in trouble. Thank goodness she has a *friend* like Lex to get her out of it. Can't wait for more, sweetie. :) And can I say it---I love your Lana too. :)

yasmine32068
18th January 2006, 16:48
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (4/?) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Summery: After an unforgettable birthday, Chloe is left trying to regain her equilibrium after having her world turned upside down. This is the sequel to Bleeding Heart which can be found in the Romance Completed section. This chapter is my version of a Song Fiction.
Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys and the song ‘Closer’ by the Nine Inch Nails. Nothing funny going on here except for bad writing 

Closer

Nine Inch Nails

You let me violate you, You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, You let me complicate you
Help me I broke apart my insides, Help me I’ve got no soul to sell
Help me the only thing that works for me, Help me get away from myself

Lex POV

I am struggling to keep my fury in check as I head for Metropolis. For a week she has hid the fact that my bastard of a father threatened her. For a week she allowed that bastard’s venom get into her head. God only knows what he had said to her. I glanced down at the speedometer and nosed the speed up to 130mph.

I stopped by her father’s house under the guise of work and he was going out of his mind with worry. She had not answered her cell phone all afternoon. She never came home from school and the neighbors haven’t seen her. He explained that she could get single minded about when pursuing a lead, something that I could identify with. I did the only thing that I could think of and rounded up Clark and his friends while I searched her office at the Torch.

When I found her folder on my father my heart stopped and I forgot to breath. I collapsed back into her chair and stared at the information that she had gathered. Staring at the floor I tried to digest everything that I had found and then I saw her planner half sticking out from under her desk. She uses it like a journal, keeping all of her thoughts, important events, and story leads in it.

Coldness is seeping into my gut. Knowing what my father is capable of fills my veins with ice. She is in this mess entirely because of me. Because I was not strong enough to keep my hands off her and I complicated everything with her for the hunt. Will she ever know that she is my redemption? Will I ever get a chance to tell her that she makes me want to be a better person?

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

Her glowing passion filled face replaces the road for an instant and for that moment I feel whole. Clark is nervously tapping out a random beat against his leg and his jaw is clenched tightly as he stares out of his window. There is not conversation between us. His lack of accusation and calm reassurance is a slap. We both know whose weakness is to blame. No matter how I may feel about her he would always be the better choice for her. We find her car empty at the zoo parking lot.

“Oh God, she’s not here,” Clark is glancing around franticly.

“Hang on,” I snarl at him as I quickly look around the parking lot. I relief floods me as I realize that whoever grabbed Chloe stepped into a puddle of car oil and that there is traces of it leading into the zoo. These idiots are obviously amateurs thank god. Trained professionals would have never left such a trail.

“They took her into the zoo,” I tell him and head for that direction at a dead run and Clark is hot on my heels.

You can have my isolation, You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith, You can have my everything
Help me tear down my reason, Help me its' your sex I can smell
Help me you make me perfect, Help me become somebody else

Her smile frees me from the shackles of being a Luthor. Her mind challenges me to keep up with her mercurial thoughts. Only in her strength, she dares me to be me. For an instant the exotic exchange of the night animals in the zoo is interrupted by the harshness of our breathing and we pause to get our bearings. I shove my thoughts and feelings for Chloe to the back of my mind. I realize that this hunt means more to me then any of my business acquisitions. Clark is apprehensively scanning the night but seems to hear something as he grabs the edge of my coat sleeve.

I want to feel you from the inside
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god

Together we ease around some bushes towards the big cat exhibits. We see two men holding a body between them preparing to swing it over the guard rail. Hot acidy bile rises in my throat as the moonlight shifts and falls on the pale face of Chloe. Together we break through the bushes trying to stop the men from completing their swing but we are too late.

My rage is almost overwhelming as I face my opponent. For an instant I am terrified by its strength, this blackness of my soul that I keep locked away. I feel nothing but the urge to squeeze the life out of this man for throwing a way my heart. The din of my blood rushing in my ears and the satisfying sounds of my fists connecting with flesh are the only things that I hear.

“Lex,” Clark’s frantic cry breaks through my black rage. I look up to see four other men approaching with guns drawn.

The sounds of our scuffle are shattered by the scream of my name.

Through every forest, Above the trees
Within my stomach, Scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive

planetcal
18th January 2006, 17:53
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!How can you leave it like that!!!!What happens to Chloe and Lex???? Please update again soon.

hfce
18th January 2006, 18:46
Oh no!!! They are to late!!! :eek: Please make Chloe all right and Lex. I don't want anything to happne to them.

You might want to delete the post after it. You posted the story twice.

Hope :eek:

bluefang
18th January 2006, 19:24
noooo, evil ending, update!

apollo
19th January 2006, 04:10
nooooooo, how could you leave it like this. please keep updating

Esther25jm
19th January 2006, 07:21
Eeee, just read ch. 4 and it's fantab!!! Love the fear that Lex is feeling, and the song goes sooo well with it!! Man, that blood-boiling rage when he saw Chloe getting thrown made me wanna growl. I know, it's the Spike lover in me. <g> Great job, sweetie, and I can't wait for more!!!

yasmine32068
19th January 2006, 11:26
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (5/?) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Summery: After an unforgettable birthday, Chloe is left trying to regain her equilibrium after having her world turned upside down. This is the sequel to Bleeding Heart which can be found in the Romance Completed section.

Chloe POV

My whole body is one massive ache. My face and arm hurt the worst and my teeth feel gritty as I take stock of the damage. Way to go Sullivan! One would think that something as simple as following a lead should have been easy for you. My arm is burning as I struggle to sit up and look around. There is a musky scent that strikes a familiar chord in me but in my fuzzy brain. I feel winded from getting the air knocked out of me. The hair on the back of my neck prickles as I focus on the brush rustling 20 feet away from me. Stepping out into the moonlight to investigate the disturbance in his domain is a rather large Bengal Tiger.

“Lex,” I scream.

What the hell I was thinking of when I screamed his name I’ll never know. Clark is the one person that I usually can count on to save the day. There are some that miracles do come true. I see Lex shouting as he half climb and half scramble down the embankment of the tiger pen. He races to my side his face open with alarm as he sees me struggling to get up. The poor tiger scared away by his shouts darts back into the brush. There is a slight tremble to his hands as he smoothes the hair back from my face. The fear in his eyes is slowly replaced by something tender and then just as swiftly it is replaced. He jerks away from my face.

“Can you stand?” he asks. His tone is harsh and I feel a stab of pain.

“Sure,” I snap sarcastically trying to hide my pain, “Ready to run a marathon too.”

“Damn it Chloe,” he snarls at me and then his icy reserve snaps back. I immediately regret my choice of words.

By the time we get out of the tiger pen I am almost nauseous from the pain and fat tears are rolling down my cheeks. Lex lays me down on a patch of grass with gentle hands that belie the fury on his face. He strips his jacket from his body as I start shivering. He looks as if is about to move away but I grab his hand.

“Please don’t leave me,” I hate myself for these feelings of weakness I have but I was more terrified that he would leave me. He gathers me against his warm body and holds me close. I watch as a myriad of emotions pass through his eyes.

“Marry me, Chloe,” he asked the question so softly that my heart began to beat in double time. He glances away and looks down with a strangers face. “It’s the only way that I can protect you and your father,” he continues.

My tears fall faster as my heart skips in my chest and I feel as glass has been raked across my soul. He must have read the rejection in my eyes as his jaw hardens.

“You’ll spend the rest of your life running. He’ll never get tired. He’ll never get distracted by something else. He’ll never stop looking for you,” he says coldly. “And when he finds you he’ll make you wish you were dead.”

“I’m sorry, Luthor,” I say quietly. He icy blue eyes are the last thing that I see as the edges of my vision turns fuzzy and then blacken.

A vague feeling of uneasiness settled with me as I waken slowly with distorted images coming to mind. I opened my eyes to the unrelenting glare of the florescent light and quickly snapped them shut with a groan. I am ached but it was in a fuzzy way, like I knew that I should be hurting a lot more then I was. A rustle of fabric caused me to turn my head and peer around through my bleary eyes. My poor father looks like he aged ten years.
“I’d like my beating now, please or at least while I have the painkillers in my system,” I tried to joke weakly. It was stupid joke between us. My father used to tell me that he’d beat me for scaring him when I did something stupid and then take me a hospital. I watch my father move to my bedside and take my hand in a fierce grip.

“You need a good beating,” he grumbles at me as he kisses my forehead. “What were you thinking?” I open my mouth to answer him when I am interrupted by a voice.

“Yes, what were you thinking?” Lex asks with a cool tone from the doorway. “Gabe,” his eyes flicker to my father for a moment. My eyes flicker with the shock of Lex using my father’s shortened name.

“Are all the arrangements made?” my father asks him quietly. Judging from the looks on the two men’s faces it was not going to be something that I was going to like.

“What arrangements?” I demand. That unsettled feeling has now advanced to a feeling of terror. My eyes leap across to my father who heaves himself up with a heavy sigh and then to Lex as he steps further into the room. “Dad, what is going on?” I ask as he starts to leave the room.

“Time to pay the devil baby,” his gaze locks on Lex and says, “I don’t envy
you in this.”

Lex POV

My heart stopped beating and my blood chilled when I saw her lying there and that tiger so close. Her wide green eyes flashed to my face and for once I knew what it felt like to be the hero of the piece instead of the villain. That look of utter trust that I was going to save her broke something loose inside of me. I knew then what I had to do to fix this. I only hoped that she’d forgive me for it.

hfce
19th January 2006, 15:19
Yes Lex saved her but oh Chloe is going to get him. :P Please more I want some more.

yasmine32068
20th January 2006, 02:24
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (6/?) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Summery: After an unforgettable birthday, Chloe is left trying to regain her equilibrium after having her world turned upside down. This is the sequel to Bleeding Heart which can be found in the Romance Completed section.

“How are you feeling?” Lex asked as he strolled over to lean his hip against my bed.

“Like someone threw me down a fifteen foot embankment, and you?” there was a small trace of sarcasm in my voice. I took in his freshly bandaged fists and felt a pang of pity for his poor hands.

“Thank you,” I told him quietly. “If you hadn’t found me I’d be tiger tartar right now.”

“Don’t remind me,” he says. I cock my head a little at him as I study his face. His whole body seems to be vibrating with tension. His face for all appearances seems cool and in control but his eyes shift restlessly from my face to the heart monitor to a place above my head. He is absently rubbing his knuckles against the light blanket covering my bed.

“Okay, spill it Luthor,” I grumble at him. “I have to tell you, I’m starting to feel like I should be asking for a cigarette before I go in front of a firing squad.”

He sits on the edge of the bed and takes my hand with a grim expression on his face; I was starting to wonder if something happened to Clark. Before I could ask him about it a nurse bustled through the door and began checking over my vitals as she does he moves away to give her room.

“How are you feeling, Mrs. Luthor?” she asks as she takes my blood pressure. My eyes fly to Lex’s in shock and then the distorted images that had been playing out in my mind made sense.

“Your blood pressure is a little high but that is normal,” she says as pats my leg.

“Will you excuse us for a minute?” I ask her glaring at Lex. “I’d like a word with my husband,” my emphasis was on husband.

“Sure,” she says cheerfully and then she glances at my face and then over at Lex. “The doctor will be in shortly to discharge you.” Don’t be sure of that, I mutter under my breath as she leaves the room and pulls the door shut behind her.

“Lucy, you got some explaining to do,” I tell him in my best Ricky Ricardo voice. He reaches out as if to take my hand.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you,” I say with a warning. “You’re lucky that I don’t just punch you in the mouth.”

“Chloe, it’s because of my father that your life is in danger,” His aloof tone and expressionless face is un-nerving. It was really pissing me off. “I told you that my father would never quit as long as he draws breath and I meant that. This is the best chance I, we have of stopping him from harming you or harming your father.”

“What about what I told you? Did you even take into account my feelings on this before you sacrificed your great family name? So what do we do now Einstein?” I ask drolly. I hide behind my anger and hurt. “I stay married to you until that bastard kicks the bucket? What about my life and what about college this fall? What about my work?” What about love? I am panting with my anger.

“Well, this isn’t exactly what I had in mind for my damn self either, Chloe,” he snarls at me. “You don’t think that this doesn’t affect my plans and my life?!” he demands. He runs a hand across the top of his scalp in agitation.

“Is there more?’ I ask. I watch him struggling to regain his temper after his outburst. Then I it strikes me, he is hiding something else.

“I,” Lex starts and slides his hands into his pockets. “I released a press statement announcing the news.”

“You did what, Luthor?” I snarled and took a deep breath.

“Fine Luthor,” I tell him in low tones. “Time to pay the devil but let’s just set a few ground rules shall we?” I slide of the bed opposite of him.

“Let’s do that.” He stares at me from across the room. “You will act as my wife in all matters.” He states blandly. I can feel my eyes narrow and from somewhere inside I find the strength to cross to his side of the room.

“With exceptions,” I breath him as I lean my body lightly against is.

“Such as what?” he asks warily.

“In the private----hell will have to freeze over before you touch me again, Luthor,” I state softly, waiting to see how he is going to react. His eyes are shuttered and for once I can’t see what is going on behind them.

“Fine,” he states staring at me.

“Fine,” I tell him as my heart breaks. “If you’ll excuse me I’d like to get the hell out of here.”

He spins on his heels and leaves before the first tears fall and for that I was grateful.

Instead of taking me home we end up driving back to his mansion. I sit in total silence for the entire two hour drive. My mind is still reeling for this latest turn of events. Occasionally I glance at Lex as he drives. I hate the mask that he is wearing now. I hate the nauseating feeling of dread in my stomach. I lean against the supple leather of his seats starring at the corn fields as they go by. Occasionally a tear trickles down my cheek.

“Your father is moving into the guesthouse on the property,” Lex tells me quietly glancing in my direction as we finally hit the outskirts of Smallville. “If I could change things with my father, I would.” I try to ignore him and try to shut him out.

“How did you find me?” I finally ask glancing in his direction. My fingers worry a loosened piece of string on the handkerchief that Lex handed me.

“Your day planner is under the seat,” he says quietly and I reach under and pull it out along with the file of his father.

“It looks like you could build a seriously strong case against him,” he glances at me.

“What’s the point?” I ask him my anger simmering below the surface. “I mean after all you took away my trump card by marrying me,” I couldn’t help the bitter tone of my voice. His beautiful lips press together but he is smart enough not to say anything else. Neither of us felt like making small talk as we entered the mansion.

My senses are immediately assaulted by the memories that poured through me. I glance over my shoulder at Lex and find him leaning against the front door watching me with hooded eyes. Events of that night play out.

His strong hands slide their way over the curvature of my ass and I feel him lift me as our mouths tear apart leaving the both of us gasping for air. He sets me on the table and sweeps the flowers to the floor.
I slowly walk to the marble table to touch the smooth surface as the memories threaten to drown me.

My skirt is bunched under me and he glances down at the matching lace of my panties. A trembling fingertip traces the lips of my pussy to find my wetness has soaked through.

I am hesitant when I glance at Lex his eyes are molten and hot as he seems to be having the same recollection.

“Lex, there you are,” Lionel Luthors voice cuts through me and I struggle with my rage. “Ms. Sullivan, my goodness you’re a mess.” His eyes sweep my figure taking in my torn and blood stained clothes. “Always a pleasure to see you again,” he says but his eyes are disdainful.

I feel my backbone snap into place. My hand is itching to slap the smug conceited look off his face.

“Why Mr. Luthor,” I drawl as I step closer to Lex. “I wish I could say that it’s a pleasure to see you,” I lean into Lex’s warm body as his arm comes around my waist. “But I have never been a good liar.” Lex’s fingers tighten on my side reflexively.

“Dad, you’ll have to be the first to congratulate us,” he smiles down into my face. My heart suddenly forgets what rhythm it is suppose to be beating.

“On what,” Lionel ask as his sharp eyes widen slightly as he takes us in.

“Chloe married me last night,” Lex smirks at his father. “Didn’t you,” the bastard stroked my cheek with the back of his fingers in a loving caress and the settles against my throbbing pulse at the base of my throat.

I take his hand and trace my lips with his fingers. I slide one into my mouth and suck gently as I tease the sensitive pad with my tongue. He watches my mouth mesmerized by what I am doing. We hear Lionel subtly coughs as he tries to remind us that he is still there.

“Well Chloe,” Lionel starts to say something but I cut him off.

“That’s Mrs. Luthor to you,” I tell him as I force my legs to move away from Lex and sweep past Lionel Luthor. “Chloe is reserved for friends.” My shaking knees actually get me to the bottom steps and I spin around and glance back at the two men. “By the way do we have any eye wash in the house?” I ask Lex as he seems to be torn between desire and amusement.

“I am sure we do somewhere why?” he asks looking at me with open curiosity. I start up the stairway and glance back.

“Because I need to wash the slim from my eyes,” I stare hard at Lionel Luthor. “Be sure to throw out the trash before you come up, honey,” I say as I continue my incline.

hfce
20th January 2006, 02:59
Ok great update but did Chloe and Lex actually get married? If so how Chloe was knocked out. Please update this... :beg:

Skye
20th January 2006, 03:08
“In the private----hell will have to freeze over before you touch me again, Luthor

me thinks the lady protests too much

“Lex, there you are,” Lionel Luthors voice cuts through me and I struggle with my rage. “Ms. Sullivan, my goodness you’re a mess.” His eyes sweep my figure taking in my torn and blood stained clothes. “Always a pleasure to see you again,” he says but his eyes are disdainful.

what a hypocrite, lol!!

I feel my backbone snap into place. My hand is itching to slap the smug conceited look off his face.

You're not the only one, :rofl:

Bex Bridge
20th January 2006, 21:33
This is a great story, I have to wonder if Lional might contend the marrige if he finds out Chloe was unconscious for the supposed wedding, null and void if it wasn't completely consentual I believe.

Can't wait to see what happens next, it keeps getting better and better with each new part. Keep up the good work.

Bex...

campbti
20th January 2006, 22:39
Love the hospital, the scarcasm and the shots at Lionel. Very fun.

petoonya
21st January 2006, 18:45
This is such a cute fic! I love how Lex saved Chloe from the Tiger and I can't wait to see how the "marriage" pans out. Can't wait for an update!

yasmine32068
22nd January 2006, 13:55
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (7/?) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Hey I just wanted to take the time and thank everyone for coming along on this journey with me. I find that I enjoy writing these two complex characters VERY much!

Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. Nothing funny going on here
except for bad writing 

A beautiful summer day had lent a surreal feeling to the picnic that Lionel and I were on. I give a start when I realize who was sitting across from my plates of fried chicken and home made potato salad. His suit was immaculate as ever and he was gesturing with his fork and complimenting my cooking skills.

“You know Ms. Sullivan there is something missing,” he glances down at his plate of half eaten food with just a faint look of puzzlement.

I shake my head in denial but for once I could not say a word. I tried opening my mouth to give my usual scathing quip and nothing came out. Not a sound. No he couldn’t be here I thought to myself. I glance around wildly in panic but there is no one around.

He takes another bite of food. “Ah,” he exclaims with a knowing wink. “I know what is missing,” and he lunges at me with his fork and it catches me on the arm. Blood pours from the wound and I shriek with pain. “I am going to enjoy eating you alive, Ms. Sullivan,” his body is suffocating as he lands his full weight against mine driving the breath from my body. His cold gravelly voice sends chills down my spine as I stare in horror at him. His face contorts and elongates. Tearing free from the shell that is Lionel Luthor springs tiger.

As I wake up as I swing my fists trying to fight the tiger off but find myself locked in Lex’s strong embrace. His face is grim and harsh in the dim light. It is the weight of his body that is holding me down as I struggle away from him and cower against the headboard. I realize that in my attempt to fight off my nightmare I had struck Lex in the face.

My chest aches with the remembered horror and the tears stream down my face as I struggle to regain control of myself and fail. His hands gather me against his body as he lies next to me while I sob. His quiet assurances fall on deaf ears for a moment and I cry my fear away. I didn’t remember him returning to the bedroom at all. After a few minutes my sobbing slows and ceases but he makes no move to release me, his hands smoothes soothingly across my back and shoulders. Slowly the death grip that I have on him eases and I draw a shaky breath. For a long moment neither of us speaks and my thoughts are drawn back to earlier today.

I had thrown open the doors to Lex’s bedroom and took in the room. It looked and felt so different in the bright daylight. He had a tastefully done sitting room of which I knew lead into the bedroom area. Both rooms were very much like its master, very cool and very elegant. They were done in neutral beige colors with touches of purple and lavender giving it a spark of elegance and warmth. I had walk towards the window near the bed and drew back the heavy curtains. Below are the immaculate gardens that once housed a zoo for a friend’s birthday party. Now there was only the cold perfection of molded flowers.

“I thought you would have found other accommodations,” Lex says from behind me. I lean my burning forehead against the window and suddenly everything seems too big, the house, his father, and most of all Lex.

“Well, I was actually afraid of getting lost and never being found again,” I turn to face him and lean against the window sill.

“I would have given you a tour but,” he glances towards the door and smirks, “we were interrupted.” My own lips twist in a wiry grimace.

“You know that he really had it coming,” I say as a way of apology.

“You have never felt the need to censor your thoughts before why start now,” Lex replies with a sneer.

I stare down at the beige carpet on the floor and suddenly I find the pattern fascinating. An uncomfortable silence falls in the room.

“I’d really like a shower but I don’t have any of my stuff here,” for some reason my voice comes out very small and I can feel the burn of unshed tears.
“I can have some of my people get it for you,” he says as he starts towards the phone next to the bed.

“No,” I tell him. The thought of strangers pawing through my things made my stomach twist. “I’ll get it later.” He stops and slides his hands in his pockets and stares at me with an enigmatic expression.

“My father has decided to stay the night,” he states bluntly. “I tried playing the newly wed card but he is not biting.” He looks uncomfortable for a moment then he seems to have reached some sort of decision. “I’ll take care of you Chloe, if you let me,” he says softly.

He watches me with an intensity that is a little unnerving. Until I give him a silent nod of agreement. Much to my surprise I have Lex Luthor playing the part of a ladies maid. He ran my bath and laid out a selection of clean clothes before leaving me to it. I had to reassure him several times that I didn’t need help getting in or out of the massive marble tub or that I wanted one of his female staff to help me. I soaked in the hot bath willing my knotted muscles to relax and tried to rebuild my defenses against that deadly Luthor charm.

“Chloe are you alright in there,” Lex’s voice comes through the door startling me out of my contemplation.

“Fine Lex just finishing up,” I finish washing my hair and even decide to make use the razor that he so generously left out for me.

By the time that I was finished he had called through the door two more times to ask if I needed anything. His pajama bottoms dragged my feet and the tee shirt that he left out for me that fell almost to my knees. I stood in the doorway of his room feeling like a child playing dress up.

He had been busy himself as I drink in the sight of a freshly showered and dressed Lex. He had the TV in the sitting room muted to the stock exchange and he sat on his sofa watching the screen intently. He gave a slight start when he realized that I was watching him. He sat his drink on the near by end table and leaned forward with his elbows resting on his forearms watching me intently. I am not sure what he saw in my face but he excuses himself after a few minutes claiming that he had to get some work done in his office.

I just nod at him and tried to convince myself that it was just fine with me but I wasn’t really sure how much I really believed. Too tired physically and feeling a little more then emotionally drained I head for bed and the nightmares that were waiting for me.

My body feels so cold except for where I am pressed against Lex’s side. I fidget restlessly against him trying to draw in more of his heat. He shifts to wrap both of his arms around me and presses his cheek against the top of my head.

“Are you okay,” he asks hesitantly as if he was afraid of breaking the calm that had finally come.

“I am so cold,” I admit feeling vulnerable in his arms. I nuzzle the warmth of his neck and I slip my icy fingers under the hem of his tee shirt to touch the hot skin of his stomach. His muscle clenches tight at my touch and his hand reaches down to stop my restless movements.

“Don’t Chloe,” he says as my eyes fly up to meet the ferocity in his gaze. “I don’t think this is a good idea,” he continues in a tight voice. “I don’t want you to hate me in the morning.”

“Please warm me, Lex,” I breathe against his lips. “Please…”

I feel his stillness give away to a new tension. His mouth comes down on mine with a bruising force and I am swept away by the heated demand of his tongue as it gains entrance past my lips. There is no gentleness in his demands just wet heat. His body shifts against me as he covers me with his and I suddenly feel like someone has set fire to my blood. I can feel his body hardening against my hip. We scramble to eradicate the material that is between our bodies both eager for the first touch of bare skin.

He is driving me insane with his mouth as he traces a wet pattern against the sensitive side of my neck and shoulders causing goose bumps to break out. My fingernails clench hard against the muscles of his back as I gasp my pleasure.

“Lex, I hate to pull you away from your blushing bride but we have a quandary that we need to discuss,” his father’s cool and vaguely insinuating voice calls out from the sitting room.

Who knew that Lex could move as fast as he did to jerk the covers over our bodies? All of the day’s events including my promise about sex came crashing back as reality hit home. Lex must have seen the expression in my eyes change and he begins cursed rather loudly and eloquently in his father’s direction as he snatched his pants from the side of the bed. He leaves the bedroom without a backwards glance and I head for the promise of a cold shower.

Lex POV
It wasn’t hard to get married if you knew whose string to pull and then anything can be arranged. I am not sure what I thought her reaction was going to be but her declaration not to have sex was a kick in the stomach. I thought that I had found an away get everything that I wanted. I know that she desires me because every time I move within five feet of her and she is vibrating with awareness.

I should have known that she’d never back down from me or my father. In spite of her words at the hospital I am humbled by her sense of loyalty and trust. She was a spitfire in the way that she had handled my father. I have been on the receiving end of her verbal judo. I had never seen him so lost for words except when I usually do something that incurs his wrath. He expects it from me but not from other people and I am told that I have a god complex.

She would never need anyone to make herself complete but I am not sure that I can say the same. When I am with her I feel complete. As she turned to face me in my bedroom looking so lost I wanted to coddle her in my lap and chase the darkness from her eyes. I wanted to be that cliché shelter from the storm. When she cried out from her nightmare she touched a familiar place of pain within me. I knew what it felt like to feel helpless and weak before my father.

My heart broke into little pieces as she struggled with her demons. Then she set my senses on fire with her passion. It is also something that scares me in the very core of my being. For once this was not a situation that I could control or manipulate. I am almost consumed with the fear that she would be my one Achilles’ heel that my enemies could use her to tear me apart or that she would figure out how pathetic I am in my need of her.

hfce
22nd January 2006, 17:26
oh wow that was amazing. EEK!! I hate Lionel for interupting them. I want my smut man... :mad:

Hope :D

Skye
22nd January 2006, 18:26
“Please warm me, Lex,” I breathe against his lips. “Please…”

My heart broke into little pieces as she struggled with her demons. Then she set my senses on fire with her passion. It is also something that scares me in the very core of my being. For once this was not a situation that I could control or manipulate. I am almost consumed with the fear that she would be my one Achilles’ heel that my enemies could use her to tear me apart or that she would figure out how pathetic I am in my need of her.

These two were my favorite parts. I feel so bad for these characters. I only imagine what they have to go through next? PPMS??

Lune
23rd January 2006, 05:49
Excellant sequal so far! Please, update soon!

Charlie
25th January 2006, 22:07
Fantastic story. I especially like the way she handled Lionel.

kcsgirl82
25th January 2006, 23:19
I am so loving this story!! I love how Lex is so in love with Chloe!!!!
Please update soon!!!

Kikina
26th January 2006, 18:43
Please update soon, I hope they are gonna go at it :hankpank: :grin: At least a hot kiss, please ...:love2:

teb85
26th January 2006, 22:58
Great sequel loving it so far ! Can't wait for the next chapter !!

Esther25jm
27th January 2006, 07:34
OMG!! That was fantastic!! I've caught up and still in awe at the flow of the story. Ooh, I'm feeling Lex's pain here, and Chloe's, and I can't wait to find out what's in store for them next. Especially after that yummilicious bedroom scene. <g> Great job, sweetie!!!

yasmine32068
27th January 2006, 12:33
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (8/?) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Author’s notes: Hey guys sorry about such the long wait before I updated but my PC ate the original Chapter. I am kind of glad because I didn’t like it as much as this one.

Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. Nothing funny going on here except for bad writing.

Hello my name is Chloe ‘me so horny’ Sullivan- Luthor. I have been married for one day and I am totally ready to kill my husband. That is, unless the state of constant arousal that I am in doesn’t kill me first. Thanks to Lionel Luthor deciding to move back into the mansion we are forced to share the same bedroom instead of going our separate ways. Of course his staff automatically thought that my things belonged in the master bedroom and with Lionel firmly entrenched in a bedroom a few doors down there wasn’t any real choice in the matter.

“What side of the bed do you prefer,” Lex asked in a neutral tone. He looked a little unsure of how I was going to react so I decided to play it cool.
“It doesn’t matter to me,” I said as I moved toward the dresser to get a night gown. “Don’t change things on my account.” I snatched one of my favorite sleeping shirts and headed for the bathroom. I decided on a hot bath. I had spent the day packing up my old house and now I was finally armed with my familiar things and I needed to feel like my old self again. I was soaking in the marble tub with water up to my neck when there was a light knock at the door.

“Chloe,” Lex called to me. His voice held a question in it and I knew that he was worrying about me. I glanced down to make sure that I had plenty of bubbles in the tub.

“Come on in, Lex,” I said as I picked up my wash cloth and draped it over my face. I could feel the air change in the bathroom letting in colder air and a rash of goose bumps broke out over my skin as I sank lower into the steaming bath. I sensed his movements as he puttered around the large bathroom.

“My father is up to something,” he finally said. I lifted the edge of the cloth to peek at him. He was leaning against the vanity, wearing his slacks and his undershirt but nothing else.

“I know,” I told him trying to reassure him. “I’ll keep my eye on him.”

“I don’t want you alone with him,” Lex said as he glanced at me, his voice held a note of worry but his patrician profile was set with its customary look of cool amusement.

“Don’t worry Lex, I won’t hurt him too badly,” I smirked. His beautiful lips twisted in a smile but a small frown appeared in the middle of his smooth forehead.

“I will not be made a prisoner, Lex.” I hesitated to tell him what I had finally decided and then I just blurted it out. “I decided not to give up my research on your father.” His eyes flew to mine in shock and I raised my hand stalling his reply.
“Listen to me, if your father is involved with what I think that he is, then I am going to break this story,” I told him with a firm tone in my voice. “If you are involved with anything, not that I think that you are, but if you are, you had better bury it deep. I just thought that I’d warn you.”

“You don’t think that I can protect you,” he stated with a cold aloof voice. Damn I really hated that tone because it meant that his walls were securely in place.

“It’s not about you, Lex,” I told him as I carefully thought about my next words. “I have no doubts that you’ll do everything that you can but if I let this go then I might as well turn in my press pass,” I study his face trying to gage his frame of mind. “I am not about to change who or what I am just because Luthor is tacked on to my name or because Lionel has decided to play some sick and twisted game with me.”

Lex had fallen silent as his sharp gaze settled on my foot that was playing with the faucet. He looked torn. I think that he wanted to ask me about what my research has turned up but he refrained and abruptly left the bathroom. By the time that I had finished my bath he was in bed and had his light off. I knew that he wasn’t asleep by the way his eyes glittered as they followed me around the room until I finally settled on my side of the bed. I briefly wondered what he was wearing to bed but I was so tired that I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

Awareness slowly lifted me from the sleep I was enjoying. I felt warm and safe. Then I realized that I was snuggled against Lex’s side. As I opened my eyes he was trying to ease away from my warm body. At some point in the night I went seeking the warmth of his body because I was totally on his side of the massive bed.

“What time is it,” I asked in a sleep roughened voice as I scooted in the warm spot he left behind. I watched Lex jump and whirl around at me.

“3:30 AM,” he replied. “You scared the hell out of me.”

“I doubt that, Luthor,” I rolled towards him. “I am sure that you have plenty of hell left.” I smiled sleepily at his chuckle. “What are you doing awake at this ungodly hour?”

“This is when my day starts, “he replied as he disappeared into the massive closet and re-emerged carrying his clothes.

“I hate that color on you,” I tell him sleepily. “Wear something blue for me today?” I asked in an absent manner. Until my brain gets its daily required dose of coffee I usually said what ever falls out of my head. My father learned to ignore my random mutterings and obscure ramblings until I usually had at least one cup.

“You hate this color?” he asked holding up his maroon shirt. “What’s wrong with this color?” he inquired with a frown.

“Makes you look like a bruised peach,” I grunt at him as I rolled to find that comfortable place in the bed. “Now shush, I need my beauty sleep.”

The sound of Lex laughing drifted over me in a warm wave. In all of the years that I had known him there were very few times that I’d heard his honest, just him self laugh. Suddenly staying in bed didn’t seem like such a good idea.

He emerged from the bathroom as I was trying to straighten the sheets on the bed. I glanced over my shoulder at him and found him watching me struggling with the sheets. I smirked at him as I took in his royal blue shirt that he was wearing.

“Are you going to stand there or are you going to give me hand?” I asked as I threw a pillow at him.

“The staff will take care of that,” he said as he tossed the pillow back at me.

“Bite your tongue, Luthor. Making ones bed is essential to clearing the last of sleep from your mind as you prepare for your day. Quote courteously of Gabriel Sullivan,” I toss the pillows in a jumbled mess in the middle of the bed. “Oh forget it! I’d be too tempted to short sheet your side.” And with that I headed towards the door.

Whatever instincts that I have developed suddenly started screaming a warning in my head. I paused cautiously. Lex opened his mouth to ask a question but I slapped a hand over his mouth. I opened the door a crack to see Lionel Luthor’s door open. I shut our door so quietly that it didn’t even click. I pushed and shovel Lex back into the bedroom.

“What the hell is that about?” he asked very disgruntled. I paced the floor at the foot of the bed for a minute as I struggled to put together a plan. It was once again time for me to go on the offensive concerning Lionel Luthor and then my eyes fell on the bed.

“I need you to rock the bed,” I whispered at him. The look on his face was priceless. His confusion gave way to lust and then back to confusion.

“Why?” he asked.

I blew out an impatient breath and then hissed at him. "I don't want your father to think that I am so lacking in the sex department that you could just go to work---,” my face felt like it just had a hot iron pressed to both cheeks. “Please.” I gave him my best puppy dog eyes hoping that he’d go for it. His eyebrow rose during my little speech and then he moved into position waiting for my signal.

All of a sudden I wasn’t sure if I could pull this off as I gave him a nod. Lex started out with a nice and steady rhythm. I gave a few sighs and moans.
“Is that all you got?” Lex asked me in a low mocking tone. My eyes narrowed and I got into my performance. I panted and moaned. I shrieked and screamed. I cried out his name and I prayed.

“God, yes! God, Lex. Again, just like that. Please. Please baby, harder baby, ooohhhh so good!”

I was suddenly very thankful that Lex didn’t have Clark’s abilities because he would have set me on fire where I stood. I could only imagine what kind of thoughts were running through his head. We could hear Lionel’s bedroom door slam shut and he slowed the rhythm of the bed banging against the wall and finally brought it to a stop. We stared at each other in the moments of silence that followed, both of us listening to the sounds of his father’s retreating steps. Lex’s face was red with his exertions and there was a fine sheen of sweat that had broken out across his forehead. I collapsed on the bed next to Lex and giggled until my sides hurt.

“I am so glad that you enjoyed that,” Lex growled at me as he stalked to the bathroom his back stiff and upright.

I sighed and rolled off the bed and prepared myself to apologize to Lex when he came back out of the bathroom. He could be so… prickly some times.

“Lex, I’m,” my higher brain functions ceased to work when he captured my lips in a bruising kiss.

Ambrosia couldn’t have been anywhere as sweet as his mouth. He slid his tongue against mine and I could taste his toothpaste. He demanded entrance into my mouth with his tongue and all I could do was groan against his mouth. His lips gentled against mine as he shifted the angle. He suddenly became the tease. His tongue imitated the mating dance as I ground restlessly against his body then he gently set me aside breaking the kiss.
I stumbled a little at the loss of his body but what took me aback was the self satisfied smirk on Lex’s handsome face and then he left the room. I walked into the bathroom and stared at my face. My lips were slightly bruised and swollen from his kisses and there was dazed and disoriented glaze to my eyes. Bastard!

Twenty minutes later and a small argument with myself, I was breezing through the dining room. Lex and his father sat at the spacious table both holding various items to read trying to ignore each other but both their heads snapped up at my entrance. I was wearing a teal colored night gown and robe that Lois had bought me since she thought I might be tiring of flannel poisoning. I had fluffed my hair to give it a sexy tousled look. The satin of the night gown caught and reflected the over head lights and it appeared to shimmer as I moved around to Lex’s side of the table. I leaned over and gave him a warm kiss.

“Morning,” I whispered huskily against his sculptured lips. My tongue flicker out as I licked my lips while enjoying Lex’s wide eyed stare. I ran one finger from the center of his forehead, down his slender nose and rested it lightly on his lips. “You taste like peaches.” I glanced down at his plate to find him eating peaches.

Lex cleared his throat and eased his chair back from the table slightly. I perched on the corner of the table and slide one bare foot into his lap.

“Hungry?” Lex inquired while running his hand over my slender calf. I rubbed the ball of my foot lightly across the top a growing bulge.

“No thanks. I already had breakfast,” I smirked at him. I picked up his coffee and moaned with delight as I took a sip.

“This is disgraceful,” Lionel piped up from his end of the table. I glanced at him with a mocking look. The man literally looked like he had been forced to suck lemons.

“Jealous?” I smirked and looked at him as if just crawled out of the gutter. The same look that he usually gives me.

“Of what?” he gasped in surprise. “Of a,” he gestured at me. “Of a,”

“Watch it, Dad,” Lex bit out in a tight voice. “Remember that this is my wife you are about to insult,” he said threateningly.

“Proper people don’t put on this type of a show,” Lionel gritted out trying to regain his calm.

I couldn’t help myself. I snorted. “Oh that is rich!” I said as I moved away from Lex.

“Like you would really know anything about ‘proper’ people if you don’t like it try eating your breakfast some place else,” I refilled Lex’s cup and poured one for myself as I dropped a kiss on his forehead. I strolled past Lionel and looked up at him.

“Personally I’d enjoy breakfast more if you did it in Metropolis. See you later, Baby,“ I called to Lex with a grin and a saucy wink.

“By the way Mr. Luthor, you really should consider getting up later. A man your age really needs his sleep. The bags under your eyes are terrible but I am sure that it’s nothing a good plastic surgeon couldn’t fix.”

Lex POV

I, Alexander ‘Lex’ Luthor have been married for exactly one day and I am totally in love with my wife. She is sensitive, smart, and most of all fearless. We stood there staring rather stupidly at the bed and all I want to do is use every inch of that bed to ravish her and when she let me into the bathroom I was suddenly struck by the rightness of how it felt to be going through the motions of everyday life. Not to mention how utterly beautiful she looked with her wet body being lovingly held in a blanket of bubbles. I could almost catch a glimpse of one pert pink tipped breast and it took everything that I had inside of me not to rip my clothes off and join her in that tub.

I have never spent a night feeling torn between heaven and hell. She might have been able to go to sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow but I lay awake for hours listening to the sounds of her soft breathing and fighting the urge to drag her underneath me. Her foot found mine in the expanse of the huge bed and then her sleep warm body cuddled against me as I struggled to be the gentleman. I thrilled at being able to hold her safely wrapped in my arms.

When she asked me to help her save face I was powerless to say no. I knew that if I hadn’t my father would have made all sorts of scathing remarks to chip away at her self esteem. I marveled at the depths that she was willing to go to in order to keep my father off balance. My thoughts were on the real sounds of Chloe and most the amazing sexual counters that I have ever had. As she stood there mimicking the sounds of passions I could have bent steel with the strength of my erection.

My father of course had a few crass things to say at breakfast about our escapades in the bedroom. It was mostly about making sure that the little lady knew her place and other archaic views on womanhood. I have expected him to say do what you have to and dismount. I would have to have planted my fist in his mouth and when she strolled into the dining room with her passion swollen lips. I thought that my zipper was going to burst.

My stomach tightened with painful anticipation as she bent to give me a good morning kiss. Chloe knew that when she did she flashed me her body right down to the satin panties that she was wearing. The little minx was getting her pound of flesh from me for leaving her in the bedroom. My only regret was that it was not for real. The game that we have been reduced to was a painful double edged sword but she certainly looked like she was enjoying herself until my father ruined the mood.

I wonder if he realizes that she will not back down or be cowered into a corner. She is struggling with trying to keep her identity and fighting against the Luthor name. I have been doing it all of my life but hers was one fight I didn’t want her loosing. Suddenly my priorities have been shifted and I have lost my balance. Don’t change anything on her account but what about all the changes that she has made inside of me.

Kikina
27th January 2006, 13:38
Love this chapter and the obvious attraction that Lex and Chloe share.Hope it will get the best of them in future chapters ;)

hfce
27th January 2006, 16:15
That was a fantastic chapter. I loved it. :wub: I love how Chloe won't back and down and how Lex will help her in any way he can. More please.

Lune
28th January 2006, 03:14
Excellent, I love when Chloe lays the "smack down" on Lionel

Esther25jm
28th January 2006, 07:53
I'm in love!!! Great update!! Ch. 8 was just....yum!! That little bedroom escapade was fantab....and Lex's reaction? Priceless. Oooh, and I loved his POV at the end..... <sigh> Can't wait for another, sweetie!!!

yasmine32068
28th January 2006, 13:56
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (9/?) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. Nothing funny going on here except for bad writing.

Lionel POV

A tumbler shattered against the wall of the executive suites at LuthorCorp. Lionel Luthor threw himself into his chair feeling only slightly better.
“Bad morning already, Mr. Luthor?” his executive assistant asked mildly as he smoothed his already pristine tie. Lionel Luthor walked into LuthorCorp at his customary six AM time but he was trembling with suppressed violence.

“That little bitch,” Lionel growled out through gritted teeth and remembered humiliation. “She has the nerve to just say whatever she wants however she wants.”
Personally Michael had not seen anything wrong with that. Honest women were few and far between as his thoughts turned to his wife and her lover.
“Does that you mean that you are done playing with her?” Michael asked curiously. Personally he thought that Lex had done rather well for himself for a change. The young lady was a handful and he could only have imagined the scene that had occurred Lionel’s wrath this time.

“She needs to learn the consequences for her actions,” Lionel said with a gleam of malice in his eyes.

It took several hours of reading and re-reading the information on the papers in front of me and I still could not believe it. After weeks of hunting and digging I finally had the weapon that I needed to bring Lionel Luthor down. I knew that Lionel Luthor was dirty but I had never imagined that he would have sunk to this level of pure evil. I sat back with a sigh and thought about how much I should tell Lex. I could feel my tears filling my eyes at the thought of causing him the pain that I was sure that this was going to bring. I knew what I needed to do to make sure that his bastard of a father couldn’t do any more harm. I placed the papers in a hidden compartment of my suite case as I emerged from the closet I ran head long into Lex.

“There you are,” he said with a smile. He seemed to be in an excellent mood.

“Well, I thought that it was time for me to come out of the closet,” I quipped at him with my customary sass but Lex wasn’t buying any of it. If anything he had become more sensitive to my moods and knew when I had my run in with Lionel Luthor.

A gentle finger tilted my chin up so that I met his eyes and he tenderly brushed the tears that he found there away.

“Is everything alright?” he asked and with those tender words I suddenly found myself feeling like I did the first time that we were together. My tears fell harder as I silently stared up at him taking in his beautiful face. His striking blue eyes were so filled with concern for me that I no longer cared why he married me or about what evil his father was up to. I just needed him.

“Hey, don’t cry sweetheart,” he soothed as he pulled me against the warmth of his body.

“I can’t do this any more,” I muttered against his muscled chest and I could feel his body stiffen against mine. My senses were swamped the scent and heat of his body.

I leaned in and touched my lips to his and felt my self go up in flames. Lex taught me about passion and like a conquer I stormed the gates of his lips. I could sense him struggling with his own emotions. He tore his mouth away from mine with a gasp.

“Chloe,” he stared at me questioningly.

I gripped the front of his shirt and tore the material apart with a pop of flying buttons and leaned in to flick my tongue against his sensitive nipple. I blew my heated breath across it and watched it pucker. His hands buried into the silken strands at my nape as he roughly jerked my head back and took possession of my mouth. I should have known that he wouldn’t be content in a passive role but at this moment neither was I.

I stripped off my own shirt, taking my bra with it and Lex was tearing at his own clothes like a demented man. Our mouths and bodies strained for contact with each other.

“Condom,” he grunted out.

“Pill,” I growled at him.

I encased his silken length in my hot hand smoothing my thumb across the tip and stroked him the way he liked as he groaned against my mouth. I knew that I was more than ready for him after the weeks of foreplay and innuendo in front of his father, I was ready to bust.

My hand was just starting to pick up a little speed when he abruptly pulled away. He slid a well practiced finger against my cleft before deviling inside finding the wetness that had pooled there. I clenched hard against the sudden intrusion and gasped in pleasure. I could feel him smile against my breasts where he was paying lavish attention to my nipples using tongue, lips, and teeth to tease the sensitive tips. With even strokes of his fingers and pull from his mouth on my breasts brought me closer to coming. My climax hit me like a ton of bricks. As quickly as I crested I could feel the next one starting as my muscles pulsed and throbbed with my pleasure.

“Now, damn it,” I begged and with a powerful lift he held me firmly to his body as he walked me to the bed.

He teases me with the tip sliding it lightly across the sensitive bundle of nerves before slowly thrusting his way into my heat. I hissed with the pleasure of feeling his hard length stretching and filling me. I couldn’t keep my hips still as I thrust impatiently, my nails scoring his back. His eyes were dark with desire. A muscle clenched and pulsed in his jaw as he watched me.

“God, don’t move,” he said through gritted teeth. His hands were hot and heavy on my hips as he held me still. I pulsed and fluttered my inner muscles and Lex was fighting a losing battle. With a groan he thrusts wildly against me giving me the strokes that I need to complete my orgasm. I could feel him pulsing inside of me as he came.

He collapsed against me careful to keep from crushing me under his body as we both fought to even out our panted breaths. I felt him slip from my body and he spread soft kisses against the side of my face before settling on my lips for a tender kiss.

“Lex,” I asked curiously. This was a new mood for him and the feelings that I was getting from him put me in unfamiliar territory. His touch was gentle now as he began to build a familiar fire of desire in my belly. He took my mouth in a long slow wet kiss that left me panting. I was surprised to feel him starting to harden against my hip again.

“I didn’t think that most men could,” I gestured at his hardening length.

“Are you okay,” he asked as he nibbled against the sensitive skin of my neck and his fingers trailed down to stroke the soft curled between my legs.

“Oh yeah,” I breath and he began to stroke me lightly, “Just peachy.”

As we made love a second time he was sweet and tender. So achingly perfect. He knew what I needed. He demanded, coaxed, and teased my responses from my body until I was left feeling weak and it totally wiped out. My poor husband out like a light and snoring softly as I eased from our bed and stared down at him memorizing the planes of his face. I made it out of the house before the first tears could fall but it was Lex himself that hardened my resolve. Unless I got the information that I needed against Lionel I knew that he would always have a hold over Lex. I just hoped that Lex could forgive me.

Lex POV

I knew she was gone when I stretched and felt nothing but cold sheets. I sat up quickly and spotted the paper lying on her pillow. The two words that were left on it spiked a whole new level of terror in me as I crumpled the note in my tight fist. Trust me was written on it but my sweet wife forgets trust was a two way street.

Kikina
28th January 2006, 14:18
Wow, that was hot, sweet, perfect ;) I love it.Please, update soon :blinkkiss

Skye
28th January 2006, 18:28
OMG! What have you done now, Chloe? I can't wait to see what Lex will do once he catches up with her. Sweet and amazing update!! PPMS???

Esther25jm
28th January 2006, 22:34
OMG!!!!!!! You do realize that you've left me drooling massively on my poor computer, right? Guh, that was.....I'm speechless!!! More, please!!!

yasmine32068
30th January 2006, 05:13
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (10/?) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Frustration was evident on the craggy face of the senior Luthor as he had just finished his latest rant at the private investigator.

“What the hell do you mean that you can’t find her,” he all but yelled in the shaken man’s face. “She is one eighteen year old girl.”

Lex walked into his father’s offices and leaned against one wall to watch the show. It was a rare event to find Lionel Luthor so angry.

“You know, Dad,” Lex said in a cool voice after watching the man nearly pissing his pants. “If she doesn’t want to be found she won’t be.”

His movements were smoothed and controlled as he poured himself a drink. It underplayed the turbulent feelings that have been his constant companion the last three months.

“I am just concerned for your wife, Lex. It’s been three months and I fear the worse. She could very well be dead in a gutter somewhere,” Lionel was definitely a smooth talking bastard when he put his charm into it.

Lex wasn’t buying his father’s concerns for a moment. He knew that as long as his father was hunting for Chloe, she was alive. He could only hope that he found her before his father did. He wanted the pleasure of wrapping his hands around her silky white throat and strangling the life from her.

Chloe POV

My heart has bled everyday for three months. I had changed my hair and even the color of my eyes. I learned to wear extra clothing to add weight to my slight stature. In the end it was the results that I was after. The closest brush with the Luthors came in Gotham. Sometimes even trained monkeys can shock someone with their intelligence. Thanks to a caped crusader I was able to make my escape but it was under a hail of bullets. It was also not without casualties, a man who had been on Lionel Luthor’s payroll for years had met with a bad end.

I was left with one video confession and a lead to a strong box in Switzerland at the end of it. I glanced at my makeup and smoothed a stray strand of my now blonde hair back into its smooth French twist and I was ready for my last confrontation with Lionel Luthor. Soon it will be over and if at all possible Lex and I will be free of Lionel Luthor once and for all.

Lex POV
My mind is numb most days. I go through the motions of carrying on in fine Luthor tradition but a weight sits on my chest with every beat of my heart. I have swallowed my pride and revulsion to stick pretty close to Lionel these days simply to keep tabs on his movements. My thoughts are slightly distracted to say the least until I realized that someone had opened and slammed the door of the conference room. My father had stopped speaking and was staring with his mouth hanging open.

“Well, Mr. Luthor I see that you do not limit your ability to be a windbag to just me,” my wife’s familiar voice graced the air and I spun in my seat with shock to stare at her.

She was thinner then before she left but moved with a comfortable ease. My insides tightened at the sight of her. She wore a scarlet red business suit and looked very elegant. She strolled down the long length of the table smiling occasionally at some of the board members and when she winked at me I could feel my anger starting to come to a boiling point. She stopped beside my father’s chair and looked down her nose at him.

“Why, Mr. Luthor I think that you are in the wrong seat,” she said with an icy politeness.

My father burst out with a harsh laugh and glanced around the room at the other men.

“What makes you think that this is the wrong seat? Only the head of directors sit here,” he replied in his usual condescending manner. “I am afraid my daughter- in- law must be suffering from fatigue. It’s made her delusional.”

Chloe glanced across the room with confusion and began to dig inside her oversized black bag with a pretty frown on her face. I could not help but to admire the way that she was playing to her audience.

“Well, it my understanding according to your by laws that the Head of Directors had to hold over forty percent or better of LuthorCorp stocks in order to maintain their position,” she began to distribute slender files down the table on either side.

“As you can see from these updated reports Mr. Luthor, you only hold forty-nine percent and my husband holds thirty-six percent.”

She reaches again into her bag and pulls out another stack of papers and signs the top one which she passes to me and passes the rest down.

“I am sure that Lex won’t mind forwarding an updated copy but what I just signed was a release of what I own of LuthorCorp to my husband which also happens to be twenty-six percent.” She glances around and gives the board of directors a wide eyed stare.

“I believe that means that Lex now hold fifty-two percent of LuthorCorp.”

The silence in the room was deafening and I quickly scanned the papers in front of me. I sat speechless. This little slip of a girl with no college background just managed to pull one of the biggest business coups I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I threw my head back and started laughing. She was staring at me with an amused quirk of her eyebrow and smiled.

“If you gentlemen will excuse us I believe that a family crisis just arose,” my father said through tightly clenched teeth.

“Oh! Well don’t rush off,” Chloe said with a smile. “I want to share some home videos of my trip abroad. I just thought that I’d let you fine people would like to see this,” and with that she snatched a VHS tape out of her bag and popped it in the VCR before my father could move.

The movie that played was of the inside of his office. I knew that he taped a few of his business dealing but I was not expecting to see him engaging in a murder for hire of my wife. There was a collective gasp of surprise on everyone’s faces as they watched in stunned silence. The look on Chloe’s face was serene and controlled as she watched my father plot to kill her.

“Get out,” Lionel growled softly through clenched teeth and then erupted with a louder, “GET OUT!” Board member scrambled to exit the conference room.

“Well, that was fun,” Chloe sighed as she smoothed her skirt.

“This is just a slight glitch in the road,” my father said furiously. “When my lawyers…” Chloe cut him off in mid-sentence.

“What lawyers? Do you think that the lawyers that are under contract with LuthorCorp are going to help you?” Chloe asked with a smirk.

“I can hire…” Again she cut him off.

“With what money?” she asked and then strolled over to sit on the edge of the conference table next to me.

“All of your accounts, properties and even stock in other companies are under LuthorCorp name. Therefore they are property of LuthorCorp and as for your personal accounts the FBI have put a freeze on all of your assets while they wrap up their case. Face it, Mr. Luthor you don’t have a pot to piss in,” she smiled at me and soundlessly worded to me ‘I’m sorry’.

I glanced at my father and felt nothing as I watched him fall to ruins. She touched the side of my face gently and stood up to face my father again. She pressed a button on the intercom and said, “We’re ready for you now.” The doors burst open and entering were men wearing FBI jackets. My father put on a fine act of looking so lost and confused when the agents began to read him his rights.

“Wait,” he yelled and the men glanced at Chloe. She gave them a slight nod. “How could you do this? We are a family!” he exclaimed.

“Know thy enemy,” she growled at him as she advanced until she was inches from his face. “Never hesitate for the kill and never ever show mercy. Thanks for the lessons Mr. Luthor; I think that I’ve got it down pat.”

I thought that he might actually strike my wife and I braced myself to grab my hot tempered wife. She expelled a deep breath and stepped away from him. I watched as he was forcefully led from the room and asked the agents to shut the door behind them.

Chloe POV

It was over. There would be repercussions to pay once Lois released the information that I had given her but I was confident in Lex’s abilities to turn this around for the best. My heart shattered into tiny pieces at the sight of his beloved face. In the moments that it took me to walk down the length of the table I realized that he looked tired and slightly stressed out. It wasn’t something that most people could see but I have loved that face long enough to notice the bruised tightness around his eyes and mouth. My eyes drink in my fill of him as I stand there.

“I guess there is no reason to continue this charade,” he said in a cold voice and I watched as a muscle ticked in his jaw. He rose from his seat and poured himself a large glass of scotch.

“Nope, there sure isn’t,” I told him as my fingers started to fiddle with my wedding rings trying to organize my thoughts.

“Fine, I’ll file for the divorce in the morning,” he said and glanced away from me and I gasped at a sudden flair of pain at his callous words.

His defenses were set so high that I wasn’t sure that I could reach him. I felt all of the months of anger and fear swell in my heart and break free. I reached out and snatched his glass from his hands as he tried to take another swallow. I drank the last bit and marveled at the shocked expression of Lex’s face.

“Sit down, you arrogant bastard,” I snapped at him as I spun the chair around that his father formerly sat in.

“How dare you raise your voice to me,” he growled angrily as he advanced towards me. I let loose with a growl of my own and reached out to take his wrist in a firm grip and pulled him forward as hard as I could. When I felt his weight shift I reversed momentum and shoved him into the waiting chair. I hiked up my skirt and straddled his lap.

“You had better be glad I love you, you manipulative, arrogant, stubborn, jackass of a man,” I growled.

I felt him start to rise and did the only thing that I had been waiting to do for the last three months. I leaned in and kissed him hard. I groaned against the wet heat of his mouth. Our mouths conveyed to each other months of our frustrations and anger. I pulled away only after we were both left gasping for air.

“I never wanted to leave you, Lex,” I said as I rested my forehead against his.

“You couldn’t tell me what your plans were?” his normally detached voice was husky with his emotions and I felt my heart lighten at the tone.

“I couldn’t take you with me,” I told him as I feather kissed along his stiff jaw line. He was still very angry.

“I knew that if I had told you what I had been planning, then you would have without a doubt, done everything that you could to help,” My fingers loosened his tie and I slipped it off his neck to let it pool on the floor.

“But the fact is the people that I needed to get near would have never talked to me if you were involved.”

“All because of my father,” he gritted out harshly, his eyes were so angry and filled with self loathing that it made my heart ache.

“Stop it,” I yelled at him. “Don’t make this about you, Lex. This was never about you.”

He stood so suddenly that I found myself sitting on the floor as he moved a few steps away from me. I didn’t bother to move from where I had fallen. The look on his face spoke of a deeper pain. I watched as he ran a shaking hand across the top of his smooth head.

“How did you do it?” he asked as he moved away restlessly.

“It is shockingly easy to get lost,” I told him as I played with his tie that I was holding.

“I had my college funds so I took the money and lay low to throw Lionel off my trail. It just took a few bottles of hair dye, the occasional wigs, colored contacts, and the willingness to wear lots of clothes. The part that I wasn’t expecting to take so long was getting my new identification.”

I fell silent as the tips of his shoes came into view. I looked up at him as he was lowering himself to the floor next to me.

“I kept expecting to get a phone call in the middle of the night telling me you were dead,” he said as he stroked my cheek with his finger tips. “Why did you just leave the note?”

“I had gotten some information from an inside source concerning Phalanx Industries,” he looked at me with confusion. “Seven years ago, Lionel Luthor forced a hostile take over of Phalanx Industries. Do you remember what happened to the owner?”

Lex glanced away and said, “Yeah, he had a heart attack on the day of the takeover but what does that have anything to do with…” His voice trailed off as I shook my head at him.

“Every time you guys do something like that there are always ripples in the pond, remember that, Lex,” I told him with a smile. “Harland Phalanx died that day and he left behind an eighteen year old daughter named Rosemary. She eventually married Michael Stuarts.”

I waited for a moment and watched the light that dawned in Lex’s eyes as he took in what I had said.

“My father’s assistant Michael?” he asked with shock.

“Ding, Ding, Ding, give this man a cigar,” I said with a grin. “She approached me the day that we,” suddenly I wasn’t sure what to call that day. I knew that it was unlike anything that I had ever experienced with Lex.

“We made love, Chloe,” his tone was soft as he palmed my cheek.

I slide my hands around his shoulders and pulled him to me. This time our mouths met with tenderness. I was lost in the smell and taste of my husband. I slowly slide his suit jacket off his broad shoulders as we nibbled at each other. He reached behind my head a loosened the pins that held my hair in place. I arched into his hard body as he turned his attentions to the soft skin near my ear.

“I was so tired of the game,” I panted breathlessly. “I was tired of hiding everything,” I licked my suddenly dry lips.

“Most of all I was tired of hiding my love for you.” I could feel him stiffen against me at my words and he shifted away from me to stare down into my face. His eyes were wide with wonder and shock.

“I love you,” I repeated in a clear and surprisingly steady voice. “I love you because of all of your faults. I love you.”

A look of possessiveness passed over his face as he took ownership of my mouth with a growl.

“Damn it, Chloe, you killed me that day in the hospital, when you said that we would never have a marriage,” his hand were suddenly everywhere on my body as our clothes mysteriously disappeared and there was only heated flesh left behind.

He slipped his hand between our bodies to test the waters but I was more than ready for him. I placed my hand on his chest and wiggled slightly away from him before he could sink into my wetness.

“I want the words, Lex,” I panted at him. He paused and slid his erection against my soaking clef. “Please,” I choked out as I writhed against the delicious pleasure.

“I love you,” he growled as he eased into my body. “I love you.” His body set a demanding pace as he slammed into me.

“Don’t you ever leave me,” he grunted at me in a mantra. He accented his words with each powerful thrust of his body. I accepted his punishment and was more than willing to pay my penitence with my body.

When I crested I clenched hard around him and with a few frenzied thrust he came with a harsh cry. The harsh sounds of our breathing echoed in the room as we tried to gather our senses together.

“Then what happened?” Lex asked as he stroked lazy circles around each of my breasts.

“Lionel Luthor had been blackmailing the spouses of his board,” I told him. “He threatened to ruin Michael if Rosemary didn’t give into his demands. He evidently had some evidence of her infidelity. What he didn’t realize was that Michael had found out that Lionel was sleeping with his wife. He originally intended to turnover the information that he had gathered against your father to the FBI but then the situation with me came along.”

“But then he had that car accident in Gotham,” Lex concluded as he encircled the tip of my breast with his mouth.

“Michael was murdered, Lex,” he stiffened in shock and pulled away from me. I rolled away from him and sat up reaching for my blouse.

“We were coming out of the hotel and planning to go to Switzerland and get the rest of the evidence from his lockbox there,” I felt my eyes fill with tears and I could still hear the deafening sounds of gun fire.

“We were ambushed when we were in the parking lot. I heard on of the hit men yelling to his buddy to make sure that they took the man out too.”

I felt the tears rolling silently down my face as I watched Lex struggling to digest everything that I had told him.

“After her husband’s death, she signed over her shares to me,” I took a deep unsteady breath. “I promised her that I would ruin Lionel Luthor.”

I finally allowed my self to break down and I sobbed for the lives that Lionel Luthor had so callously ruined but most of all I cried for my husband.

hfce
30th January 2006, 07:33
Oh my goodness that was an intense update. I loved the smut and the angst at the end. I cna't wait until more. :)

Kikina
30th January 2006, 14:55
Love it.You´d better update soon ;)

Blackberry
30th January 2006, 20:05
oh that's good.. definitely add more soon.

Skye
30th January 2006, 21:11
OMG!! This latest part is so amazing!! Way to go, Chloe!! I am so glad that Lex and Chloe are back together. Can't wait to see what will happen next??

teb85
30th January 2006, 21:14
That was an intense chapter, very well written! I loved it Can't wait for more !!

yasmine32068
31st January 2006, 10:49
A Shake and Shimmy With Breakfast (NC-17)

Yasmine32068

Author’s Notes: I had to get this out of my system! It was starting to drive me crazy and trust me it's a short trip! This is just a piece of smut that my evil muse made me write!!! It can be chapter of “Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh! My!” or a stand alone piece. It doesn’t follow any continuity but traces the twisted depths of my mind. The song inspiration is from Queen (Love the band! Gone but not forgotten) “A Crazy Little Thing Called Love.” Please let me know if you want to archive this… Just so I know where I can visit my babies.

Disclaimers: Muse did you check the couch? How about the bottom of my purse? Nope no money found. No Smallville characters were harmed in the writing of this piece of fiction. And sorry guys no money made either. Smallville and the WB are still raking it in. Thanks for asking.

*-*-*-

Lex POV

I stretched feeling the delicious coolness of my sheets and stretched an arm across the California king size bed looking for my wife. She was no where to be found. I opened one azure blue eye and scanned the bed. Nope! No wife. I know that if she wakes up early she’d be down in the kitchen looking for her coffee fix. I slip into my pants and padded bare foot to the kitchen. The music is what I notice first. A light and happy rock melody was coming from my kitchen.

The smell of frying bacon greeted my senses but it was the sight of my wife that took my breath away. She was wearing my discarded shirt that was barely buttoned and nothing else. Her cheeks glowed with a light pink blush and she was bobbing her tussled hair to the beat of the song. When she reached into the fridge I felt my groin tighten at the sight of her bare ass. When she dipped and bobbed her ass to the beat of the music I suddenly found my mouth dry.

I must have made some small noise because she snapped around and found me staring at her. Chloe removed the pan from the stove without missing a beat of the song and danced her way to me. She shook for me baring her bobbing breasts slightly through the cover of my shirt. She did a straight leg bend in front of me and shimmied against my aching erection.

When I reached for her she danced out my reach with a husky laugh. I clenched and unclenched my fists torn between enjoying the show and trying not to carry her off in a caveman fashion back to their bedroom. She teased and she strutted. It was the sexiest thing that I’d ever seen. When the song ended she was pressed against my back and I could feel her warm panting breaths as they blew across my skin.

Chloe snaked her hand into the front of my pants as I sucked in my breath at her soft touch. I couldn’t help the involuntary pump of my hips when she enclosed my hot length in her light fist. A groan was torn from my throat. I pulled her hand out of my pants before I embarrassed myself and dragged her around for a kiss.

Chloe POV

A little breakfast in bed is just what the doctor ordered, I thought to myself as I headed for the kitchen. I briefly wondered if Lex had any ‘Do Not Disturb’ signs lying around. I flip the coffee maker on and the radio. Since I wasn’t in to mood to listen to the top twenty, I selected a light classic rock station.
Last night had been exquisite and it left me in an extremely good mood.

There was nothing like a little Queen in the early morning hours and I searched the giant refrigerator for Lex’s breakfast. It was then that I caught a flash of black trousers out of the corner of my eye and I whipped around thinking it was the staff coming to work early.

The look in his eyes was heated and a quick glance to his southern regions told me the story. I slid the pan of bacon off the stove and really turn up the fire in the kitchen. I felt the first waves of desire when his eyes traveled across my body like a lover’s touch. I gave him teasing glimpse of my tight nipples and flashed my bare ass at him. I shimmied. I shook and I teased the hell out of him. I reached into his pants to grip him with a light squeeze when he abruptly jerked my hands out of his pants and jerked me around to the front of his body for a searing kiss.

Suddenly I was pressed tightly against the front of his body as he devoured my mouth with his hungry kiss. I was just getting comfortable when he pulled away long enough to gab his shirt in two fists and jerk it apart. The sounds of the buttons clicked lightly across the floor as he grabbed my hips in his firm hands and ground his hardness against my groin sending molten fingers of desire shooting into my body.

I was panting when he tore his mouth free. His eyes were slightly wild as he struggled for control. A quick debate raged in his eyes about heading back to the bedroom. To bad for him I love to live recklessly. I slide my hands down his bare chest enjoying the feel of his hot skin. I flexed my fingers slightly scoring a trail to his stomach as I sank to my knees in front of him. My nimble fingers made a short work at his buttons and zipper. I let the material fall to his bare feet, setting his erection free before my eyes.

I blew my hot moist breath across the tip of him and reached out to hold him steady as I swiped the head with the business end of my tongue. My first pass caused him to bury his fingers in my hair. His hands tightened reflexively as my lips began a slow wet slide past the crown. I made sure to pay special attention to the tip and crown as I built up a slow, steady tempo alternately tightening and relaxed my lips and tongue. I was lost in the sensations and the power of performing such an intimate act. With every wet slide of my mouth there was a corresponding gasp or groan from my husband. Until Lex finally couldn’t take it any more and he roughly pulled me to my feet. I found my self face down against the counter top.

Something cool, thick, and wet hit me in the middle of my shoulders as I gave a startled gasp. I glance over my shoulder to see Lex holding the bottle of maple syrup. At my shocked look he simple shrugged.

“Impulse,” he said with a twinkle of humor. “I find my self starving.” He bent and lapped delicately at the smeared skin of my shoulder as he slid himself inside my over heated body.

“Remind me to write an ode to your efficiency,” I groaned as he finally settled inside me. I could feel him smirking into the sensitive skin that he was teasing.

I could felt him adjust his stance and with his second thrust I could feel him knocking against the door of my womb as lights exploded behind my eyelids. Any thoughts of conversation immediately flew from my mind.

My inner muscles clenched and tighten rhythmically against his hardness. His upward thrusts soon had me on the tips of my toes as my pleasure and pain mingle. It became one as I felt my orgasm swiftly approaching.

His hands tightened on my hips and a small portion of my mind registered the changes of his breathing. Knowing that he was close sent me over the edge as I could feel everything explode and tighten as I convulsed around him. He gave a groan and the speed of his thrusts suddenly became erratic as I felt him swell and throb.

Lex rested his forehead against my shoulder as we both tried to remember how to breathe. After a few minutes we managed to peel apart. I turned to find his chest and stomach smeared with the sweet sticky syrup and a giggle escaped me at the look on his face. I ran a finger through the mess and popped it in my mouth.

“Never knew you had a kinky side, Luthor,” I teased him as he snorted and shook his head ruefully as he lead me back towards our room.

“And where did you learn,” his voice trailed off as he stroked his thumb across my bottom lip.

“Lois,” I replied with a smirk and a shrug. “She said it might come in handy if I wanted to borrow your platinum card and buy an island.”

Lois Lane walked into her office at the Daily Planet to find the room filled with long stemmed red roses. She frowned as she searched through the masses of flowers to find a simple white card. She read it once and then re-read in shock. The sounds of her hearty laughter carried through the offices.

The card read: ‘Thanks for her lessons, Lex.’

pipersmum
31st January 2006, 15:44
wow that was really good I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Chloe dealing with Lionel and putting him away so her and Lex can live happily ever after fantastic :D

Lois Lane walked into her office at the Daily Planet to find the room filled with long stemmed red roses. She frowned as she searched through the masses of flowers to find a simple white card. She read it once and then re-read in shock. The sounds of her hearty laughter carried through the offices.

The card read: ‘Thanks for her lessons, Lex.’
This part at the end made me laugh!!!

Skye
31st January 2006, 16:28
Bravo, darling!! Love your story!! Can't wait to see what you will up with next??

hfce
31st January 2006, 18:30
That was some great smut. And fill free to write more. :D

Esther25jm
1st February 2006, 03:39
Ch. 10--Goodness, that was kick-ass!! So glad that Chloe got the upper hand, confessions were made, and yummy make-up loving was had. Damn, that was yum.

A Shake and Shimmy With Breakfast--ok, I'm still drooling. HOT DAMN!!!!!! I'll never look at maple syrup the same again....nor at Lex. <shivers> Loved every moment of this.

You rock, sweetie!!

yasmine32068
3rd February 2006, 15:43
Lionel, Tigers, and Chloe, Oh MY! (11/11) R

Yasmine 32068

rjdtmgough@bellsouth.net

Author’s Notes: This is the final chapter. I hope that you enjoyed my version of Chloe and Lex because I loved writing them. Coming soon “Coppertone Sunsets” I hope that you will enjoy that one too.

Disclaimer: I am just borrowing these guys. There is nothing funny going on here except for bad writing.

Almost One Year Later:

The morning couldn’t have been any more beautiful. Today, I was remarrying my husband. Together we have dealt with LuthorCorp nearly bottoming out with the arrest and sub sequential imprisonment of Lionel Luthor. It will be years before that bastard gets out of jail. That is if he survives prison long enough. There had already been one attempt at his life. Through it all, Lex has learned to relax a little. I guess my occasionally storming the bastions of LuthorCorp offices for a quickie lunch holds a certain merit. I have even been known to feed him.

Neither of us really wanted to live at the cold gothic mansion that held so many bad memories especially for Lex, so we donated it to the town of Smallville as a community center. Lex built me a slightly smaller house half way between Metropolis and Smallville. Like everything that we do, we argued and fought over the place but it was ours a blending of both of our tastes.
It took some time to smooth over the shock and anger with my friends and family. My dad thought that I would be getting divorced after we put the senior Luthor in prison. He was shocked when I made no plans to leave Lex. Of course, Jonathan Kent and Pete both thought that I was completely nuts but surprisingly enough our biggest support came from Lana. I chalked it up to her being relieved to finally having Clark Kent all to herself.
Now we are about to walk down the isle for real this time. I could hear the crowd of our friends and family as they visited with each other. I fidgeted with my gown a final time and glanced at the man at my side, who gave me a reason to live. Like everything else that we have done we’ve broken with tradition and are going to walk down the isle together.

“You take my breath away,” Lex’s voice says softly. He makes my mouth run dry looking as good as he does in his formal attire. I give him a small smile and hold my hand out to him.

“Are you ready?” I ask in a teasing voice.

“For you I was born ready,” he says smoothly as he glances away for a moment and I recognize that look in his eyes.

“Spill it, Luthor,” I tease. “I’m about to get married and I don’t want any surprises.”

“I’ve tried to feel sorry for how we got married the first time, but I just can’t,” his wonderful blue eyes still have a troubled look in them.

“Hey, consider it a dry run,” I was only half joking. “You survived me a lot better then my potted plants.”

“I can survive most anything you throw at me, except not having you in my life,” he says as he draws me into his arms for a sweet kiss. The sounds of a door opening vaguely registers in my mind as the distinct sound of someone clearing their throat penetrated the haze that always occurs when I kiss this man.

I open my eyes in a daze as Jonathan Kent calls out in a clear voice, “You are suppose to do that after you say, I do.” Lex grins at me as he leads me down the isle and I use the moments that it takes to get down the isle to clear the sultry haze that I was wrapped in.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the joining of this man and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony,” the preacher’s voice drifts over me as I smother the butterflies of nervousness in my stomach.

I suddenly feel torn about the vows that I am about to swear before god and family. I can feel Lex’s hands start to sweat lightly with his nervousness and feel comforted as I listen to him say his vows.

“I’m sorry,” I breathed. “I can’t take those vows.” I hear the crowd behind me shuffle and a low murmur start. I glance up at Lex and realize how hurtful my words were.

“I can’t give you all of the vows Lex,” I tell him earnestly. “I can promise to love you for the rest of my life, but I can’t promise to obey.” I chuckle ruefully and take a deep breath.

“I promise to tell you that I love you at least three times a day. I promise that I will guard your heart with my life. I promise to give you lots of babies,” I tell him with a hand on my lower stomach.

“And to bring you happiness, I promise not to let you work too hard and make you take the time out of your busy schedule for a little fun. I promise to tell you when you’re being an arrogant, overbearing, manipulative, conceited, jackass of a man,” I felt him relax and slowly a smile that threatened to steal the brightness of the sun steals over his face.

“And I promise to tell you that I love you at least three times a day,” he says with a smile.

“I promise to guard your heart with my life and to try to give you the freedom that you need to be yourself,” his tone turns husky.

“I promise to give you lots of babies,” he rests his hand and covers mine on my stomach. “I promise to try not to work so hard or obsess too much and I promise to tell you when you’re being willful, stubborn, argumentative, and reckless.”

We stare at each other for a long moment as the preacher clears his throat.

“By the powers invested in me by the state of Kansas, I pronounce you man and wife.”

As Lex and I head back down the isle through the crowd of our friends and family He leans over, “Lots of babies?” he questioned.

“Well, lets start with one due here in about six months,” I tell him with a laugh and about had my arm pulled from its socket when I realized that he wasn’t moving with me. A glance over my shoulder showed me the extremely pale face of my husband.

“Lex,” I questioned worriedly. There was something about the way that he held himself that gave me a tight feeling even after he scooped me up in his arms and kissed the day lights out of me.

“A baby,” he mutters against my lips. “We’re having a baby but how?”

“Well, there was that one time in the shower,” I whisper in his ear and I could feel the sudden heat of his blush steal over his face.

“No, I mean you’re on the pill right?” he asked again.

“And had that sinus infection that had put me on antibiotics for two weeks,” I remind him. “The two don’t mix. As close as I can figure it happened that night we closed the deal with Thailand.”

No matter where Lex went on business he always took me with him. We tried to be apart once and I ended up on a flight to New York hours after he left and he ended up turning the jet around to come back for me. After that fiasco it was just easier to go with him.

Lex strolled into the bathroom where I was taking my traditional evening bath. I lay in a pool of hot water surrounded by my customary bubbles. It had become a nightly ritual between us. At home, he would often wait until I was in the tub before joining me in the bathroom for a conversation and while I had always told him that he was more than welcome to join me in my bubble bath, he always declined saying that it was good for his control to resist. Lex and his control issues would cause me to sigh and give a little shrug. In truth it was about the only time that either of us had to really talk to each other.

This time I was soaking in one of the hotel’s blend of ginger and musk. The scent gave off such a seductive smell that I couldn’t resist. I glance at my husband as he came in to lean against the vanity. He looked tired and run down.

“How did it go?” I asked cautiously. I watched him pick up my bottle of lotion and give it a sniff before replacing it to pick up another random object to fiddle with.

“It went surprisingly well,” he said. “Thanks for doing that research on Thai etiquette.”

With the exception of the coup that I had pulled with Lionel Luthor, I knew that I was out of my depth when it came to LuthorCorp business. My strengths have always been digging for the little bits of the truth and now I used those skills for my husband. One of our biggest arguments had been about me pulling in a pay check but in the end I got my way. With the lessons learned from Lionel we each had our own bank accounts and I drew a check from LuthorCorp as an investigative researcher. Granted it wasn’t my dream reporter job but I freelanced so I was happy.

“Come here,” I told him as I rose from my bath. His sharp gazed followed the bubbles and water as it sluiced from my body. I patted my hands dry on a near by towel and reached out to take the ends of his tie. I made quick work of loosening it and threw it on the vanity.

“What are you doing?” he asked as I made short work of his cuff links.

“You are going to shut your trap and join me in this delightful pool of water,” I told him as I began to unbutton his silk shirt. When he objected again I told him to shut up. It never failed to make me giggle at the look on his face. I am pretty sure that I am the only person in the world who would ever dare to tell Lex Luthor to shut up.

I sat in the tub and cradled Lex between my legs. He gave a soft sighs of pleasure as I began to sponge the scented water across his skin. I kneaded the knotted tired muscles of his neck and shoulders with tender hands. His grunts and groans of contentment were the only sounds heard in the bathroom. By the time he was relaxed to my satisfaction I had all but put him to sleep. I leaned my own head back and enjoyed the simple pleasure of holding him against my body. He was such a marvelous package of high energy that to have it contained was a rare delight.

“I have something for you,” he said quietly as he slowly got out of the tub. “I am not sure that I have the strength to give it to you.” He began to dry off.

“Well, you had better find the strength,” I teased. “You really got me a surprise?” I asked him and followed suit.

He led me into the bedroom. There he told me to stretch out on the bed and close my eyes. A part of me wanted to argue until I saw the look in his eyes. I laid down on the bed and felt the cold breeze prickle across my bath heated skin causing my nipples to tighten from the chill. I sensed his movements around the room and then something soft and light settled across my face and body.

“Open your eyes,” he called to me.

I peered through a layer of silk that was so sheer that I could see through it. Lex reached out one had and stroked my breast through the light material causing me to moan with delight. He teased me with the silken slide of the material. He used his mouth, hands, and silk to bring me to the edge of reason. He brought me to the edge of madness and heights of awareness until I was sobbing with my need. When he finally trusted his way into my body it was an explosion of my senses. I screamed my pleasure and clawed at his shoulders and back with mindless hands desperate to pull him deeper inside me.

We smiled softly at each other. As we both remembered that evening in Thailand.

“We’re having a baby,” he said. I knew that whatever challenges came our way we would be able to deal with them because it was no longer about him or me. It was about us.

hfce
3rd February 2006, 20:49
That was a good story. I loved it. :wub: I am going to miss it. Good job girl. :clapclap:

Kikina
3rd February 2006, 23:31
They are soo sweet ;) I would love to see that wedding on the show ( can keep dreaming, can´t I ?) Anyway, good job.Gonna write a new story soon?

Lune
7th February 2006, 02:46
Awesome story, loved it!

teb85
9th February 2006, 22:54
Loved it !! That last chapter was very sweet and a great way to end a fantastic fic !!!

Esther25jm
14th February 2006, 00:38
Awww, sweetie, that was gorgeous!!! Loved the ending and I'm gonna miss reading more of your beautiful Chlex love. Take care!!!!

~*~Tasha~*~
25th April 2008, 13:52
I loved this whole story. I do have to say as well that I starting laughing out loud (and hearing the voice in my head) at the line where Chloe tells Lex "Lucy you've got some explaining to do." I could just hear Desi Arnez as Rickay Ricardo saying that to Lucy. {chuckles} He was always so funny in those shows, and it fit that particular chapter perfectly. The "Be sure to throw out the trash before you come up Honey" in that same chapter was a hoot too!

ROFL ont he card to Lois that said Thanks for the Lessons, Lex. LOL. Still chuckling over that one.

This was a great story. It has a lot of different facets that I enjoyed. You wrote the characters well, and it had a great plot. I like seeing Lionel go down when he's being the idiot. This was a great idea for a sequel.

starmoon
22nd May 2008, 02:06
i love this story it ws perfect.

lia00027
17th May 2015, 23:30
I like it when the story was not really involving clark and mostly chloe could defend herself well while lex was crazily in love with her. Good story.