PDA

View Full Version : Memories (PG)

beezeswims
2nd June 2003, 22:05
Disclaimer- I own nothing.
- going with the belief that Chloe knew Lex in Metropolis-
Chloe remembers everything. She remembers him at nine, spoiled and proud; and at fourteen bitter and heartbroken. She loved him most at sixteen analytical and wild.
She fondly looks back at twenty-two when he was cynical and jaded. Thirty was the year she took his name, and at thirty-two she gave him a son. She pulled him back from the edge at thirty-six, and at thirty-seven he got his baby girl.
At thirty-nine he buried his father, and at forty they put hers in the ground. His forty first birthday gift was a god son from Pete and Lana. In his forty-forth year he almost lost her to his foolish pride and at forty-eight he made up for it by publishing her book.
When he hit fifty he decided to retire and made her really happy. At fifty-two they watched their son marry, and they became grandparents at fifty-six.
They moved back to Smallville at sixty-two and at sixty-five they took up golf. She remembers her worst fears coming true at seventy. Now she realizes she can't ever forget him at seventy-five, sickly and pale. Chloe still can't get past seventy-seven when her husband died.

roslyn
2nd June 2003, 23:08
is this your fist fic? cuz if it is, then its really really really good.

i liked it a lot and look foward to reading more fics from you soon.

:wub: Roslyn

tiff
2nd June 2003, 23:59
Wow...that was really good. It was short and simple and...really really GOOD!

beezeswims
3rd June 2003, 00:32
;) yeah its my first fic! i just had this bout of inspiration during math class.. Thanks a bunch for the feedback!

TwirlWriter
3rd June 2003, 00:47
WOW! Wonderful job! I really enjoyed it! Keep up the great writing.

hfce
3rd June 2003, 01:15
That was really good. I hope you write more. :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

malugargula
3rd June 2003, 05:30
Great job
:)
I hope you write more fics soon

sabby
3rd June 2003, 12:05
Wow. I'm pretty much floored now, cause for a first fic, this is really a good piece. And I like how it is descripitve, eventhough it doesn't go into detail.

You should definitely write more and post it!

Can't wait to see your next project

hugs,
Sabby

Blaire023
3rd June 2003, 18:58
uh...wow...It pretty much rendered me speechless and if you've ever read my feedback you'd be very proud.

Good...no fantastic job at first fic, hell if it had been your twentieth fic it would have been good also.

And yes, please, feed our muses.

So sweet, so endearing...

B

Béatrice
2nd August 2003, 19:24
this is very very very very good.
:worship2: :worship2:

lunaluthor
2nd August 2003, 20:46
so short and soooooo brilliant
can't wait to read more stories from you :worship2: :worship2:

Dolphin1721
2nd August 2003, 22:33
Wow! That was amazing. You should really post more fics. Wow.

~Kira

Lex
2nd August 2003, 22:37
Wow, this was brilliant! You seemed to write so much with so little words - excellent! :cool:

Brittany
3rd August 2003, 06:22
:biggrin: That was really good, short & sweet! I'm looking forward to reading more of your fics in the future!

argentlife
8th August 2003, 00:40
great job, their history presented in such a 'dramatic' way. Loved it,

Lisa

Czech Angel
19th August 2003, 21:12
Great job. I love how you got a point across in a short amount of space. I look forward in reading more stuff from you.

happy bunny
27th August 2003, 01:16
Wow... that was.... wow.

That was amazing. It was sweet, sad and tender. It was powerful and descriptive without needing to go into detail. And this was your first fic?? :huh: Then you better go write more, I love your style.

Hope to see more from you soon,
Kelly

PS- Did you post this somewhere else?? I think I've read it before.

beezeswims
23rd September 2003, 04:39
Thanks for all the great feedback im actually working on my second story which is longer...hopefully a lot longer! Im hoping to have the first chapter posted soon. Thanks again and remember... :chlexsign3:

Clannadlvr
14th December 2003, 02:23
This is such an interesting view of Lex and Chloe...I totally commend you for your originality! And for handling it so well!

autumngold
14th December 2003, 06:35
I love your story! :love: What a beautiful and realistic picture of Lex and Chloe's life together! I'm so glad you're writing another story!! :clap: :chlexsign4:

Laetitia Zero
23rd December 2003, 00:17
wow that's really nice
short but everything is said that must be said.
go on like this, please

starmoon
29th April 2005, 19:47
that was realy good.