PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] New villain in town (R) Completed

Sandy
7th January 2006, 23:41
Title: New villain in town
Summary: There’s a new villain in town who is beating Lex to the punch. Everything he does “she” gets there before him. Who is this masked stranger, and why is she messing up his plans, and doing a better job then he is, at scaring the city of Metropolis?
Rating: R
Pairing: Chlex
Disclaimers: Not mine, but the idea is.

News paper headline

“Bomb scare frightens residents of Metropolis” read the headline that Lex Luthor was reading. He grit his teeth in anger as he kept on reading. That was supposed to be his baby but someone beat him to the punch. He was the one who was suppose to have a real bomb, not a scare. He kept reading and it turns out that it was in fact a bomb.

“The bomb was fake.” The person said in the news paper.
“Whoever did this, she did it well. We had the squat team in there and everything. When it got to zero, we all held our breaths, but the bomb did not go off.”

Lex ruffled the paper back in anger. He put it on the kitchen table and went to pour himself a glass of wine. He was in his kitchen at the penthouse. Chloe walks in the kitchen in her blue robe.

“Good morning honey.” She said as she kissed him lightly on the cheek. Lex groaned and didn’t say a word. She looked at the news paper and smiled to herself.
“So, the masked stranger strikes again eh? Pretty complicated stuff eh Lex?” Lex put his wine glass down on the counter rather hard, but not breaking it.
“You know very well that someone is messing my plans Chloe.”
“Well you won’t get anywhere with that attitude. Maybe this person has a reason? Or maybe she is just showing off.” Chloe said as she went to get a mug and poured herself a cup of coffee. Lex was facing the balcony where the deck was. It over looked the city.
“She?” Lex ask in curiosity and turned to face her. “Sounds like you know who this person is Chloe.” Lex said deviously. Chloe smirked and came closer to Lex. She put her arms around him, pressed her body against his.
“Well, I just know some things.” She said above a whisper.
“Some things?” Lex echoed.
“Yeah.” Chloe said and kissed him.

Chapter One: Being evil Has its perks

Chloe walked through the city of Metropolis. She casually dropped a small black box which looked like a bomb. In fact it was. She smiled as she quickly kept walking. She rounded a corner and in a few seconds the bomb exploded sending several people in the air. Chloe snickered to her self as she heard everyone screamed. The sounds of people screaming thrilled her. She peered around the corner and watched everyone run this way and that. The bomb caused a building to catch on fire. ‘Wow.’ She thought as she watched everyone running and screaming. ‘What a rush!’ Chloe kept on walking to the Luthorcorp building ignoring the wailing sounds of the siren. She strode into the building, got into the elevator, and made her way into Lex’s office. She saw him there standing by the window, looking down at the panicked street. He grit his teeth again.

“Gee, it looked like the stranger hit again eh?” Chloe said sarcastically and plopped herself in his seat, and whirled around in it. Lex turned around and scoffed when he saw her sitting in his seat.
“Whoever is doing this Chloe, when I find them, they will pay. Believe me they will pay.” He said to her angrily. Chloe wasn’t frighten of Lex. She was used to him. So used to him in fact that he is the reason why she is doing this.
“Don’t get all bent out of shape. Maybe you could learn a thing or two about this masked stranger.” She said and walked out. ‘What did she mean by that?’
-------------
We know that Chloe is messing up his plans. What happens when he finds out? Stay tuned!

What did you guys think? Please leave lots of feed back! Thanks. :)

pipersmum
7th January 2006, 23:49
Why would Chloe mess Lex's plans up??? Surely he will find out soon and then he will be upset or angry not sure which!! Probably angry and then upset. Great start although I would like to know why Chloe is setting bombs off but I will find out soon enough. Looking forward to the next update :D

teb85
7th January 2006, 23:58
Great start ! I can't wait to find out what Chloes motives are and Lex's reaction when he finds out it's her !! Loving it already and looking forward to the next update!

Skye
8th January 2006, 01:01
LMAO!! Its so hilarious that Chloe is the one beating Lex at his own game. I can't wait to see what will happen once Lex discovers the truth about Chloe. hehe!!

Sandy
8th January 2006, 01:25
I'm glad you like the story guys! Here's the next update!

Club and dance

Chloe and Lex walked into Cats Cradle. A club in the heart of Metropolis. Lex was very popular there. As was Chloe. The lights were bouncing all over the place. There were different designs on the walls, and the music was blasting. It was a mixture of music. It was not just hip hop, or rap, but a mixture of everything. The club was hopping that night. Lex was still angry at this “stranger” who was scaring Metropolis. It was Lex’s duty to do the scaring and torturing. Not “hers”. The music soothed his soul as he got further in the club, and noticed Chloe was leading him to the dance floor. ‘Not now.’ Lex mumbled in his mind. ‘I’m not in the mood for dancing.’ He continued to mumble, but it was too late and Chloe was moving her body back and forth, swaying to the music.

“Dance with me Lex.” Chloe demanded as she snapped her fingers in the air. This was a breath of fresh air for Chloe, but Lex it was a waste of time. He wanted to find his perpetrator, and do a little Q and A. Chloe leaned her body in on Lex and took his hands and put them around her stomach. Lex went along with it. He needed some cheering up but this wasn’t helping. Now kissing was another thing. That always cheered him up.
“Chloe.” He started saying but Chloe was to busy dancing and swaying her body. Lex sighed annoyingly and just kissed her anyway. She was startled at first but enjoyed it. She smiled at him and he smiled back.
“It’s good to see you smiling again.” She said with joy.
“You’re the reason I smile Chloe.” He said as he brushed her hair back.

From a distance Clark Kent was watching the happy couple. He hated seeing them together. He hated how he couldn’t always be there to save the day. Like yesterday when the town needed him the most. He was pissed off that he wasn’t there. He watched them with hate. Chloe and Clark have been distant over the last year. They didn’t talk much or write, or email. Chloe was always busy and so was Clark, but that was no excuse in friendship. Lana came back from the bathroom and watched Clark for a while.

“You don’t like it do you Clark?” Her voice startled him and he turned around to face her. He sighed and came closer to her.
“Trust me I know how you feel.” She said as she wrapped her arms around him.
“Me and Chloe haven’t talked since last year. She says she’s always busy, or has plans.” Clark thought that sounded fishy. He thought about staking her out but then that would be rude. Then again they haven’t been the best of friends lately. It was like they were drifting apart.

Chapter Two: Friends no more
Chloe saw Clark and Lana on an upper level of the club. Lex wondered what she was looking at and looked up as well, and saw Clark and Lana. Just then part of the side they were on exploded. Chloe smiled and Clark dove on top of Lana to protect her. The music stopped, the people screamed and rushed out of the building. Again that side of the building caught on fire. ‘Serves them right.’ Chloe thought and dragged Lex’s hand out of the building. Lex was confused as could be as she lead her out.

“Chloe, what the hell was that?” Lex said in a panic.
“I think the stranger hit again Lex.” She said as she kissed him. She pretended as this never happen. They were outside in the cold. The people rushed by them as they looked at each other. Lex was beginning to get angry again. Metropolis was his turf not hers.

“You think this person could come up with something better then a bomb.” Lex scoffed as he drove to the penthouse. Chloe felt hurt. ‘You mean my bombs aren’t enough? What about my fake ones? Huh? It took me a lot of work for that.’ Chloe thought bitterly.
“Heh. I think the person has a reason for bombs Lex. Bombs make the buildings cost more money to rebuild. In fact if any building gets destroyed then the city has to come up with some more money, and where does that money come from? Our back pockets. The town will hold gatherings and then when all the money is collected, it goes into the bank.” It was like Chloe was giving her scheme away, but she didn’t give the ending away. Lex nodded his head as he rounded a corner.
“Wanna try working in the villain world Chloe?” Lex said a bit sexy like. Chloe laughed.
“No thanks Lex. I like watching you do it. But you could be a little bit more,” she pauses for a second. “better.” Lex scoffs and he pulls up the drive to his home.
“What is that supposed to mean? Aren’t my plans any good?” Lex complains as they enter the house. Chloe shrugs.

“Well they are good, but not as good as the strangers.” She winks at him and now Lex is very jealous.
“I’m going to get her at her own game.” Lex said.
“I bet.” Chloe said sarcastically. ‘The thing I like about being a villain is that I know what my boyfriend is going to do next.’ Chloe thought to herself. Chloe looked at her watch.
“Well I gotta go.” She said and gave him a quick peck. Lex was surprised that she had to “go” real quick.
“Where are ya goin?” He asked suspiciously.
“Out.” Was all she said and walked out. ‘Out huh?’ Lex then decided to follow her.
Chloe slipped into her black outfit and decided to have a little fun.

Painting the town red

Lex lost Chloe already as he rounded a corner in Metropolis. She was too fast for him. He couldn’t see her as the night was getting darker, and darker.

Chloe was in the Daily Planet in Clark’s office. She was working quickly setting up a bomb. She got fired recently for not being on time. There was a major blow out between her and Clark. That’s one reason why they weren’t speaking. ‘Fire me will ya?’ Chloe thought to herself as she strapped the bomb underneath his desk. When she was done she was startled when she stood up. Clark Kent stood before her. Her face was covered, but Clark saw through her with his X-ray.

“Chloe?” He said shocked and disappointed at the same time.
“So you’re the stranger?” He questioned.
“The bomb is set to go off in 5 minutes, and it is rigged with kryptonite.” Clark felt hurt. Why did Chloe decide to go anti on him? Chloe knew all about Clark so that made it more helpful to her.
“Chloe you need to stop this. Are you the one setting off those bombs?” He questioned her.
“Why do you care? It’s not like you can save everyone Clark.” She said bitterly and walked past him. There was nothing Clark could do for the bomb. He couldn’t get near it because it was rigged.
“I trusted you.” He said before she stepped out of the door. She stopped and put her hand on the door. She turned around and just looked at him through her mask.
“Goodbye Clark.” She said and walked out.

Clark heard the bomb ticking and quickly called the police. The sirens wailed and Clark was out of the building talking to the Sheriff.

“The bomb is set to go off in 4 minutes.” He said frantically.
“Can’t you stop it Clark? Your abilities?” The sheriff questioned.
“It’s rigged with my weakness. I can’t get near it.” The sheriff frowned. The sheriff knew all about Clark’s secret. They were very good friends. The sheriff was Lois Lane. This wasn’t something that she intended on becoming, but Lois loved Metropolis and would do anything to protect it.

pipersmum
8th January 2006, 01:36
An update so soon excellent :D

hfce
8th January 2006, 01:49
This story is weird and funny and good. Chloe is crazy doing what she is doing but I guess Lex has rubbed off on her a lot. :D

Hope :)

Skye
8th January 2006, 04:33
Love how evil Chloe is becoming. Very different and I definitely can't wait to see what will Chloe plan to do next??

starmoon
8th January 2006, 10:11
the evil chole is great i can't wait to see what she does next please update soon.

Kikina
8th January 2006, 12:07
Bad Chloe, wow, I like that! :devil: Update soon(ish) :blinkkiss

Sandy
8th January 2006, 23:01
Chapter Three: The masked stranger found out

“And where were you last night?” Lex said as Chloe entered the living room of the penthouse. Lex had the morning paper in his hands. The headline read “Masked stranger strikes again.” Chloe snatched the paper from Lex’s grip, and he glared at her.

“Clark Kent hospitalized.” She read aloud. She gave a more then friendly smile at Lex.
“Hmph.” Lex said a bit jealous.
“So what about this master plan you have in mind?” Chloe said as she tossed the paper on the kitchen table, to get her usual cup of coffee.
“You know I was thinking. We have this party at Luthorcorp.” Chloe’s mind began ticking. She was already getting scare ideas. She loved messing with Lex’s workers. It thrilled her. Lex has really rubbed off on her. She has learned a lot from him over the years. She loved her work, and it was actually funny working against him, when he didn’t know who she was. She occasionally caught her self chuckling at that.

“Quit your belly aching Lex. I’m sure this girl has a reason she’s doing this.”
“But scaring the crap out of Metropolis is my idea Chloe!”
“It’s not like you have it copy righted Lex.” Chloe smarted back. Lex rolled his eyes.
“Whatever.” He said like a smart ass girl, and left the kitchen. Chloe smirked to herself.
“Where are you going?” She questioned after him.
“Out.”

Lex went to Luthorcorp to see if everything was going according to plan.

“How is everything?” Lex snapped as he entered the hall and started munching on some cheese. He really didn’t care for cheese that much, but Chloe liked it. He then grabbed a chip, and started munching on that. The tables were set up for the big get together, and Lex had a trap set up a trap for the “masked stranger”

“If all goes well I think we may be able to catch her.”
“Don’t think, know.” He snapped and left the hall.

The masked stranger makes an appearance
Chloe entered the hall in the Luthorcorp Plaza. It was hoppin that night. She was anxious as to how things would work out. She knew Lex had a plan. She could see it in his eyes. She could read him like a book. She saw the food table and started picking out some cheese. Lois was also invited to this little shindig. She saw her cousin at the food table and started making her way over.

“Hi Chloe.” She said nonchalant.
“Hi Lois.”
“So how ya been?” She questioned as she began to pick out food and put it on her plate.
“Ok I guess. Work has been busy.” Lois nodded her head. Chloe saw Lex talking to a business man and eyed him up and down. Lex looked over in her direction. He cleared his throat and Lex gave a half smile.
“Did you hear that Clark is in the hospital? Lana is pretty upset.” Lois began. Chloe felt a sudden urge of joy. She had no idea where it came from but sadness was soon following.
“Is he alright?” She questioned with out looking away from Lex.
“He’s stable. He had this green stuff all over him. Do you have any idea what it is?” Lois asked. Lois knew all about Clark, but she did not know that Chloe knew his secret.
“I haven’t the slightest idea. I know that it’s meteor rock but that’s about it. I have to go. I’ll catch up with you later.” Lois knew that was an excuse to get away. She had a gun on her just incase anything would happen. Lex watched Chloe slip out of the hall and he excused himself to go follow her.

Chloe went into Lex’s office. She knew his security codes because he gave them to her. Chloe went to his desk and turned on the bomb that looked like a picture frame. Before Chloe went to his office she changed into her black costume.

She was done her business and she walked the hall. Lex saw the masked stranger and pulled her strongly towards him. He quickly ripped off her masked.

“Chloe!?” He said frantically. Chloe gave a sly smile.
“The bomb is set to go off in,”
“Don’t tell me. 5 minutes? Why are you doing this Chloe?”
“I can’t help it. You rubbed off on me. I enjoy the rush of adrenalin.” She then began to kiss him rapidly.

“Chloe.” Lex said between kisses.
“Chloe stop! We have to get everyone out of here.” Chloe paid no mind to Lex’s anxiousness.
“It’ll only blow up your office, so we have to get as far away from here as possible.”
“You son of a. How dare you blow up my office!” Lex said and threw her to the side and started walking away.
“Lex!” She ran after him and jumped on him sending him to the ground. She had him pinned.
“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” She shifted her eyes twice. Lex smirked. He could get used to his evil girlfriend.
“Only if you de arm the bomb.”
“It’s a fake.” She said.
“What?” Lex questioned.
“You think I’d seriously blow up your office? Now come on and let’s get down there and scare the crap out of those co workers of yours!” Chloe quickly got up, grabbed his hand, and dragged him downstairs.

Bomb squad

When the people heard that there was a bomb about to go off they all screamed in panic. Lex couldn’t help but laugh. He didn’t laugh out loud, but he was on the verge. Chloe held onto his hand. She was out of her costume.

“You know, I was going to expose you.” Lex whispered to her.
“I’m so glad you let me off the hook.”
“We have some things to discuss when we get home.” The two were both excited.

The bomb squad was in Lex’s office trying to de activated the bomb. Chloe and Lex made their way to the camera room to watch them.

“Do you have any popcorn?” Chloe asked as she watched the frantic bombers.
“Are you kidding? I had a room full of food, and you ask me if I have any popcorn.” Lex scoffed and shook his head.
“Whatever. I just like eating popcorn while I watch movies.” She said as she sat on his lap. Lex put his arms around her stomach.
“You know, I hate you for getting to everything before me. I hate you for scaring those people. It was supposed to be me.” Lex said bitterly.
“Oh quit your belly aching. You’re just jealous that I did a better job then you.” Chloe retorted.
“Whatever.” Lex said in a girly tone. Chloe snickered and kissed her lover.

In Lex’s office the bomb hit one and they all held their breathes. But it didn’t explode. Instead in spit out a liquid.

“Syrup?” The squat member asked. He wiped his brow in relief.

Chloe and Lex laughed their heads off at the frantic bomb squad.

“Oh my gosh. They had no idea! Who’s the master?” Chloe said as she slapped her knee.
“That would be me Chloe. I’m the criminal master mind here.”
“Yeah but you didn’t wear a mask.” Chloe winked at him.
“Well about what we have to talk about. You’ve been a very naughty girl. Now when I say I will make them pay I mean it.
“What are you going to do to me Lex?” Lex smirked.
“You’re going to be my partner in crime Chloe.” Chloe actually liked the sound of that. Working with Lex Luthor would be a thrill, and Clark Kent was hospitalized.
“You know it’s funny that I would be the one to put Clark in the hospital. We both know he’s superman Lex.” Chloe said evilly.
“That is a given. But still you’ve been a very naughty girl. Why don’t you say we celebrate?”
“I like how you think Lex.” They began to make out.

The End.

Edited for the ending

teb85
8th January 2006, 23:35
Fantastic story !! Evil Chloe was great and the ending was perfect, Lex and Chloe partners in crime!! once again loved it !!!

hfce
9th January 2006, 05:01
This was the strangest but funniest story I have ever read. LOL!

Hope ;)

Skye
9th January 2006, 05:18
LMAO!! They're both crazy!! Due to their weird sense of humor, Lex and Chloe belong together. Thanks for such crazy a** story!!

BellaMR
16th January 2006, 02:52
Chloe has gone crazy. So many fics concentrate on Chloe working to turn Lex away from evil, but you've done the opposite. Good work.

~*~Tasha~*~
3rd May 2008, 05:32
I got a kick out of this Chloe as a villian. I was cracking up at her antics.