PDA

View Full Version : Salvation (R) *complete*

Donutte
5th January 2006, 20:29
A/N: This is merely an interpretation of reflection of my mood. I felt the need to write it down. I've been sitting here debating whether or not to post it. VERY DEEP ANGST, and rather morbid. I suggest NOT reading it if you're already in a bad mood though.

Rating: R (emotional situations)
Disclaimers: Own nothing but the story

Salvation

Why did you have to leave Lex?

I loved you more than life itself.

You were my life partner; my soul-mate; my companion; my best friend.

But you left me. Alone.

You have made life unbearable. You have made it so that I can't breathe.

So that I can't think. So that I can't move.

I am trapped in this existence, with no hope for salvage.

Please come back. I want you. I need you.

I need you to give me my life back.

I have no friends. I have no family. I only have you. Had you.

You left though. I don't know where you are; where you've gone. You just left.

You left me alone here to deal with this pitiful excuse for a life.

This is no life, Lex. I need you to rescue me from it. Please. I'm begging you.

Be my knight in shining armor.

Be my salvation that you have always been.

Until now.

I cannot exist like this. I will go insane.

If I haven't already done so.

I'm beginning to wonder though.

Where have you gone? Please, come back.

I'm trapped with no way out.

You are my only hope to live, Lex.

Where are you?

I won't survive here for much longer. Not without you.

Help me, Lex.

Please.

"Chloe Luthor. Car accident a month ago; in a comatose state since then. Husband Lex Luthor was killed in the accident."

"Does she not have any family, Doctor?"

"I'm afraid her husband was her only family."

The doctor turned as he walked out, almost sighing in relief as he saw his patient flatline. He didn't see the small smile on her face as she died.

The End

hfce
5th January 2006, 20:51
That was sad but hopeful. That smile tells me she finally got to be with Lex. Call me morbid but I enjoyed it. :D

Hope :)

teejei
6th January 2006, 01:20
sad, yes. but it actually had me smiling in the end. Lex finally took Chloe with him. wherever they ended up, at least they're together. that's what'll matter to me. :wub:

petoonya
7th January 2006, 06:44
Oh my, what an interesting fic. Its actually common for spouses to die one after the other like that. SHows how strong a bond love really is. Good Job!

Sandy
8th January 2006, 00:42
That was so sad. :(

teb85
8th January 2006, 00:56
Interesting peice but Very sad !! I enjoyed it, working in a nursing home i see everyday how sad and lonely it is when a loved one and soul mate is left behind ! So the end of this fic made me smile, Chloe and Lex got to be together !! Great work.

starmoon
8th January 2006, 09:35
very sad i just felt like crying.

Donutte
8th January 2006, 11:23
I have to say just how shocked (but, pleased) I am at the responses this has received. I wrote this during a very bad moment I was having during a somewhat bad day; for some reason, didn't expect people to really like it. What's ironic about this, is the part about her smiling was totally an afterthought. I had had the rest of it in my head, but the story needed closure, and that (Chloe smiling) was what came to my mind.

What was I expecting? Not really sure. I suppose I expected you would be upset about the story. Again, totally shocked and utterly pleased and the responses. Thanks for the feedback, guys!

Kikina
8th January 2006, 12:09
I really like it.Luckily I was in a very good mood while reading it, otherwise I´d cry, I´m sure.... ;)

pipersmum
9th January 2006, 04:03
It thought it was really good even though it made me cry!! And you were right Chloe smiling was definitely closure. Together forever even in death romantic in a sad way excellent writting :D

LovelyLily
21st January 2006, 01:11
That was incredibly touching. It was sad but still hopeful and makes you want to believe that love is eternal and can even overcome death.

chloedreamer
23rd January 2006, 04:55
At first I thought he died then in the middle I wasn't sure. It was so sad.

spaceboi's pixie
30th January 2006, 05:39
omg that was great at first kind of sad love the ending