View Full Version : [Completed] Just Another Birthday (NC-17) *complete*

JosiCuervo
27th December 2005, 21:43
Just Another Birthday

Author: JosiCuervo
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Nothing significant
Category: Romance
Disclaimer: Obviously, I don’t own Smallville or its characters. No infringement intended.
Summary: Chloe’s not looking forward to her birthday.

Author’s note: Since I shamelessly used the characters from another writer’s fic (with permission, mind you), I recommend you read the original story posted in the NC-17 Completed section. You can find it, here -> Birthdays ( http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?t=3521). I can only hope I’ve done the characters justice and not insulted the original fic in any way. Please let me know if it doesn’t suck.

for Zannie

Chloe Sullivan woke up with another headache.

It had been the same thing for the past few months. In the wee hours of the morning she wake up, head pounding incessantly, and then she’d lay awake for hours going over the highs and lows of her life. The entire thing was getting positively tiresome and she was seriously considering getting a prescription sleep aid to get her through the night.

Mostly she was just frustrated with her sudden discontent. She couldn’t quite put her finger on the problem, but she felt preoccupied all the time. As if there was something missing from her life that she didn’t yet know she was missing and she was terrified she wouldn’t realize what it was until it was too late.

At first she wondered if her sleeplessness was brought on by the stress of her extended engagement. She often wondered how long Lex would wait for her and the previous night she’d gotten herself so wound up about it, she’s woke him in the middle of the night to make she he wasn’t tiring of her excuses for not getting married.

He had assured her that he would quite happily wait until she was ready to get married and if it took another four years, then so be it. She was slightly suspicious that he’d just been humoring her, but had decided against bringing it up later in the day. She could only discuss marriage for so long before the entire event overwhelmed her and she thought she might pass out.

All-in-all the last four years had gone quite well. They still fought often and had the occasional screaming match, but most of the time they were content and happy with the relationship they had and neither of them complained too much about the annoying habits of the other.

With the exception of him complaining about her spending too much time on her laptop and her complaining he spent too much time complaining about her spending too much time on her laptop. She was, after all, doing productive, important things on her computer therefore he had neither right nor reason to complain about it. It’s not as if her computer habit was costing him any money or anything, and she couldn’t understand why an otherwise sensible man would feel threatened by an inanimate object.

When she had told Lex she wanted to try her hand at writing a novel, he’d been very supportive of her. He’d been very encouraging and enthusiastic and had tried to accommodate her muse as much as possible. But as time had gone by he became increasingly frustrated until he finally reached the point where he began to resent her writing for taking her away from him.

Of course, she was always willing to make sacrifices of her own for the sake of her craft and offering small tokens of reassurance had become customary when she felt him getting overly irritated with her writing schedule. She had lost count of the number of obligatory blow jobs she’d given in exchange for some quiet writing time. It hadn’t taken her long to learn that no man, no matter how mature, no matter how rich and powerful, no matter how controlled he may be, could refuse the allure of a good blow job. So, whenever her urge to write interfered with his need for companionship, she’d offer him a blow job to shut him up. And he always accepted her terms. Always.

Then there were those times when her urge to write interfered with his plans for an entire day. She could always use the blow job to get the morning from him, but she usually had to come up with an alternate method of bribery to get him to leave her alone for the remainder of the day. She was getting quite good at bargaining and her typical IOU was well worth the writing time she got in exchange for whatever demand he could come up with. So far, she felt she was getting the better end of the deal; time to do what she wanted, and, since he generally didn’t want to come anywhere other than in her pussy, she usually ended up with an orgasm or two as well. Yes…she was definitely having her cake and eating it too.

Not that she would ever tell him that though. No, she’d let him continue to strut around their penthouse apartment, leering arrogantly as he awaited her services. Sometimes he’d prowl outside the office as she typed away and a few times she’s had to tell him to get started without her because his distracting her was just slowing her down. He always glared at her, and grumbled incoherently, but usually went about his business until she went looking for him.

At one point, he’d even tried talking her into quitting her job, so she’d have the entire day to write then be available to him when he returned from the office each evening. She, of course, refused to do any such thing and they’d had a huge fight about it, both of them yelling and flinging accusations. It had been one of the biggest arguments they’d ever had, but in the end Chloe had refused to back down and finally Lex had accepted the fact that she wouldn’t just let him support her. If she could support herself through writing fiction, she’d like nothing more than to quit her job at the paper and write full time, but there was no way in hell she’d ever let anyone take care of her financially.

She’d always had her reservations about dating a billionaire, knowing full well they’d run into difficulties. She knew she’d have a problem with him trying to gift things on her all the time and he’d have problems with her refusing to accept his never-ending supply of gifts. The fact that he could well afford to shower her with anything she’d ever wanted was entirely irrelevant. She refused out of principle and nothing he could say would ever change her mind.

That’s the biggest reason she was still hesitant to get married. She knew that he would have her added to a checking account. That he’d give her a stack of credit cards. He’d buy her a bunch of different luxury cars that she’d never drive and a ton of designer clothes she’d never wear. She didn’t want her refusal of spending his wealth to raise havoc in their relationship and she knew that once she hyphened Luthor onto her name, she would be expected to, at least in part, act as a Luthor and excessive wealth was part of the deal.

These were the things that woke her in the middle of the night. The amusements and aggravations that other people would deem inconsequential, but she felt passionately about.

Not many women understood her ongoing dilemma. Some felt disparagingly about trading sexual favors for personal time. Others couldn’t see the definitive problem with letting an extremely wealthy man support them. Some people really believed she was living the ultimate fairy tale and she ought to be more grateful for what she’d been given, and in doing so, she should be more flexible with her own wants to suffice the wants of the man offering to take care of her.

Closed-minded. Greedy. Utterly naïve and foolish. She had a label for all of those not understanding the trials and tribulations of a very complex relationship.

Groaning softly, she rubbed her hands over her face and rolled over, peering at the clock in disgust as 3:47 glared back at her unpromisingly. She squinted at the glowing red numbers in annoyance, rubbing her stiff neck with her hands as she grumbled to herself. She flopped onto her back, raising her arms over her head in an effort to ease the ache in her neck.

“What wrong, baby?” Lex asked quietly, obviously awakened by her grouchy mutterings.

“Nothing,” she replied. “Just a headache.”

“Need me to get you something?”

“No, thanks. I think I was sleeping funny, so it should go away on its own.”

“Oh, okay.” He whispered sleepily.

Chloe smiled faintly, listening to him breathing next to her. She thought he’d gone back to sleep but then she heard his voice in the darkness, amusement evident in his tone.

“Happy Birthday, Chloe…”

Chloe frowned then said grouchily, “Fuck off, Lex.”

Lex chuckled softly, “Now is that any way to respond?”

“You’re intentionally being an ass,” she said haughtily. “Thus my refusal to accept such a derogatory remark is perfectly reasonable and entirely acceptable.”

Lex snorted, “You just keep telling yourself that…birthday girl…”

Chloe huffed in the darkness, fidgeting in the bed in agitation, “Cut it out…” she muttered crossly, rolling over and putting her back to him.

She felt the bed shake slightly as Lex laughed mutely. She lay there in silence, ignoring him in the hopes he’d go back to sleep and leave her alone. She rolled her eyes as he rolled towards her, hooking his arm over her waist and pulling her back against him.

“Don’t be like that, baby…” he said against her hair, pulling her closer to him and nuzzling her ear affectionately. “There’s nothing wrong with having a birthday.”

“Lex, I told you,” she ground out impatiently. “We’re not celebrating my birthday this year.”

He kissed her neck, gently biting her pulse point, then said, “You weren’t really serious about that were you?”

Chloe stiffened then tried to squirm away from his seeking mouth as she snapped at him, “Of course, I was serious about not wanting to celebrate my birthday! Why the fuck would I tell you that if I didn’t mean it?”

Lex shrugged behind her, tightening his hold on her as she tried to move away, “With all the times you’ve accused me of forgetting your birthday, I figured you were just trying to trick me.”

“Trick you!? Why the hell would I want to trick you?” Chloe asked, renewing her efforts to extricate herself from his embrace. His skilled mouth on her neck was igniting a pleasant tingling throughout her body and she was much too irritated to want to have sex. And it was nearly 4:00 in the morning, which wasn’t at all an appropriate time anyway.

“Yes, trick me. I figured you were trying to trick me into skipping your birthday and in doing so I’d subject myself to more of your incessant accusations.” Lex stated matter-of-factly, taking his mouth from her neck and holding her close to him.

“Well, that’s a stupid theory.” She said grumpily. She remembered the two incidences in the past where she had mistakenly assumed Lex had forgotten her birthday and she hated being reminded of her error.

Of course, Lex enjoyed bringing it up. Every year.

The last time she’d falsely accused him of forgetting her birthday had been four years ago, when he’d found her having pizza with another man. The whole thing had been entirely harmless, but Lex was far too possessive to tolerate his girlfriend having dinner with a man other than him, so his reaction had been rather unpleasant.

But they’d worked things out and before the end of the night they were engaged and since then everything had been as spectacularly perfect as could be expected.

Until now. On her birthday. A birthday she was determined to ignore even if he refused to forget it.

Chloe continued to mull things over grumpily, sullenly thinking things over and in the process, ignoring Lex’s attempts at seducing her. Then to add insult to injury she felt his hard cock twitch against the naked flesh of her ass.

Chloe huffed again, moving her pelvis forward as she tried to get away from the teasing appendage. “Get that thing away from me,” she muttered testily. “You really need to learn some self control…arrogant…asshole.”

Lex chuckled huskily, nuzzling the soft spot behind her ear lovingly, “It’s really all your fault.” he said teasingly.

“My fault?! How am I responsible for the current condition of your cock?” she asked indignantly.

“How am I supposed to control it with you rubbing your ass on me so temptingly?”

Lex pulled her back against him, putting his arm under her neck, bending his elbow around her and cupping a full breast in his hand. He stroked his fingers over her smooth skin, twirling her nipple, massaging her sensitive flesh deliciously. He moved his free hand to her stomach, pulling her lower body against him more firmly, pushing his hardness against her rhythmically.

Chloe remained motionless, sputtering to herself as he stroked her body expertly. His ministrations were definitely having an effect on her, but she’d be damned if she’d give in so easily. “I was not rubbing my ass on you – temptingly or otherwise – I was trying to get away from you.” She stated, her voice not quite as firm as she would’ve like.

Lex didn’t respond, just kept stroking her breasts and belly, pushing his erection against her ass, his breath hot on her neck. Occasionally he’d dip his fingers lower on her stomach, stroking over the trimmed hair between her thighs and Chloe had to bite her lip to keep herself from responding to his teasing caresses.

Chloe stifled a low groan, exhaling sharply as her body began to tingle, her traitorous core pulsing wetly. She still remained motionless, stoic under pressure, unyielding to the sweet caress of his hands on her flesh.

Until he moaned softly in her ear, “Yes…Chloe…” and she realized she’d been rocking back against him, her no-good, double-crossing arousal betraying her so-called iron control.

She huffed in outrage, once again squirming to get away before her disloyal body humiliated her any further. She tried to loosen his grip on her, wiggling her entire body along the length is his, rocking back and lurching forward as she tried to extricate herself from his delightful grasp.

Chloe realized her blunder too late, a moan falling from her lips as her squirming forced his cock between her ass cheeks, sliding along her sopping arousal lusciously.

“Yes…” Lex moaned, pushing his pelvis against her ass, slowly rubbing his hardness on her slit. “Just like that, baby…”

Chloe bit her lip, biting down hard as his cock slid over her pulsing clit. She pressed back, pushing her ass against him, urging him to stroke his length between her legs. She whimpered as his cock rubbed her sensitive clit, his small pushes rubbing over her slick arousal smoothly.

“Lex,” she choked, thrusting back against him uncontrollably. “That’s good. So good.”

Lex grunted incoherently, adjusting his body behind her and moving his hand from her belly to hook his arm under her top leg. He pulled her leg up, forcing her to bend knee, opening her arousal for his cock.

Chloe moaned loudly as his hard flesh slid over her heat, the head of his cock dipping into her sopping entrance briefly then gliding over her clit tantalizingly. She arced her back, pressing her ass against him as she tried to capture his aroused flesh, tried to take more of him inside her quivering heat.

“Chloe, do you want me to make love to you?” he asked huskily, licking and biting her neck teasingly. He stopped pumping his hips, rocking leisurely so just the head of his cock nudged her sensitive opening rhythmically.

“No.” She grunted, rolling her hips, forcing an inch of his hard length inside her wet channel. She mewed in pleasure, thrusting back against him, trying to force him deeper into her core.

Lex pulled out of her completely, shifting away from her and remaining motionless behind her. His breath was the only sound from him as he waited for her to change her mind, his hands still stroking over her body teasingly, “Are you sure, Chloe,” he asked thickly, his voice strained and needful. “Are you sure you don’t want me to make love to you?”

Chloe groaned in frustration, pumping her hips frantically as she tried to attain the friction she craved. “I don’t want you to make love to me,” she said gutturally. “I want you to fuck me. Please, Lex. Fuck me.”

Lex growled against her neck, biting down on her pulse point as he pulled her leg up higher and pushed his hard length into her wet channel. He froze inside her, releasing her neck and lapping his bite mark soothingly before pulling his upper body away from her.

Chloe sighed in contentment as he moved his upper body away from her, the movement pushing his hardness deeper inside her. She rolled towards him slightly, planting her free foot on the bed for leverage as she pumped her hips, taking more of him into her body. She reached a hand behind her, gripping his ass tightly, pulling him closer to her as she thrust back against him.

He moved his arm from under her neck, shifting his wait until he was supporting his upper body on his elbow. He raised his top leg, aligning it with hers, using the slight change in position to thrust more forcefully inside her. Deeper. Harder. Faster.

Chloe mewed in pleasure at the change in angle, her inner muscles already quivering, her body tensing as he pushed her towards orgasm. His substance moving in her swollen flesh. The slap of their bodies as they thrust against each other. The musky, hot smell of sex. Sight, smell and sound coalescing overwhelmingly.

“Lex,” she whimpered. “Please. I want to feel you. Come.”

Lex grunted with effort, his thrusts quickly becoming erratic and choppy, “Can you come?” he asked breathlessly.

“Yes,” she cried, arcing her back and pumping her hips wildly. “Come inside me. Lex, please. Come.”

Lex groaned loudly, helplessly, finally succumbing to her plea, his cock pulsing inside her as he came. He wrapped his free arm around her, pulling her back against him, driving into mindlessly as he grunted, his orgasm throbbing, pounding through him.

Chloe shrieked in pleasure, her inner muscles clamping down on him, his hot release fueling her quivering channel as she convulsed around him.

They lay wrapped around each other for a long time, sweat and ragged breath mingling as they slowly returned to reality. Sated and content.

Eventually Lex pulled away from her, pulling his soft cock from her body. He sat up, chuckling as he watched her sprawl out beside him, too content to move. He reached down, pulling the comforter up and spreading it over them, then pulled Chloe into his arms.

She rolled towards him willingly, resting her head on his shoulder, kissing his chest contentedly as she got comfortable.

He wrapped his arms around her, keeping her close to his side, “Is your headache better?” he asked innocently.

Chloe huffed at his question. “Yes, it’s basically gone now, but don’t get all smug or anything,” Chloe muttered huffily, her bad mood still quite evident in her tone. “This in no way implies that I’ve forgiven your earlier thoughtlessness.”

Lex chuckled, quickly clearing his throat and replying seriously, “Oh, I wouldn’t dare assume one orgasm would appease you, after I so insensitively mentioned your birthday. I’ll do my best to control myself for the rest of the day.”

Chloe frowned, trying to decide if he was being honest with her, or just humoring her to shut her up. Shrugging to herself she snuggled against him and closed her eyes, content to take his word for it for the moment and go back to sleep.

But she could tell by the way he was breathing that he wanted to say something else. Knew deep down he wouldn’t be able to leave well enough alone. Lay there waiting for him to reveal the obvious ‘but’ that was sure to follow his statement. Growled low in her throat as his amused voice finally rang out in the quiet room.

“But really, Chloe. You’re certainly not the first person to turn 30. You should just suck it up like the rest of us and try to enjoy it.”

“You are not funny, Lex…” she said sulkily, rolling her eyes in the darkness as he chuckled softly.

Chloe sighed, listening to his rhythmic breathing, once again alone with her thoughts. Until she too dozed. Then joined him in sleep.

~~//~~

Lex was gone when she finally dragged herself out of bed. She found a note from him on the center island in the kitchen, held down by a single long-stemmed red rose in an expensive crystal vase.

I love you.

It was short and sweet and she’d grinned quite sappily for far too long over his simple gift.

She always appreciated the small tokens, the little things he did at random points in a day. A sappy note on the counter. A sweet message on her voice mail. A short poem in her email inbox. Even after all this time, he never ceased to amaze her with his small romantic gestures.

But they never got him off the hook for being a pompous asshole. He had to work a lot harder at fixing arguments brought on by his arrogance. Such as his thoughtless earlier that morning. He would definitely have to come up with something better to make up for that.

Chloe made it to work a little earlier than normal, intent on getting her latest article done before lunch, so she wouldn’t feel compelled to come back in the afternoon. She was supposed to have lunch with Lois and didn’t want to rush what was typically a very interesting, sometimes raucous event. She certainly didn’t want to cut short a potentially good time.

She’d started having lunch with Lois the birthday after she and Lex had become engaged. It had actually been Lex’s idea. He thought having a standing birthday lunch date with her cousin would keep her out of trouble for most of the afternoon, hopefully halting any outlandish speculation on her part. He’d been right since Lois was able to distract her enough to keep her mind off whether or not Lex had forgotten her birthday and she’d continued to let Lois entertain her on each birthday since then.

This year, however, Lois had strict instructions to forget it was a birthday lunch. They could eat, drink and be merry, but there would be no birthday cake, no birthday candles and absolutely no birthday song. Now, Lois had agreed quite readily, which gave Chloe pause on whether or not she would actually follow through on her agreement. Chloe was doubtful, but she couldn’t very well pepper-spray her cousin, so she promised to arm herself with ample amount of booze throughout the afternoon.

Always the dutiful one, Lex had scheduled the limo to pick Chloe up at 11:30, so there would be plenty of time to pick Lois up and be at the planned upon location at noon. Chloe, of course, never knew the location because it was always decided upon by Lex and Lois beforehand without any consideration for Chloe’s wishes at all.

Chloe huffed as she saw Lex’s usual driver waiting for her at the door. She took her time getting her things ready, refusing to get into the limo until at least11:35. If they didn’t want to include her in the planning, they’d just have to deal with the changes her schedule demanded.

Finally, at 11:34 she walked towards the door, smiling fiendishly as the limo driver opened the door for her and led her towards the limo. “So where to this time?” she asked dryly.

He smirked at her, his face revealing nothing as he responded, “I really wouldn’t know, Miss Sullivan.”

Chloe glared at him, “And what would you do if I refused to go with you until you told me where we’re going?”

“I would resort to plan B, Miss Sullivan.”

Chloe raised her brows at him curiously, “Plan B?” she asked dubiously.

He smiled at her in amusement, “Yes, Plan B. I believe I consists of forcefully putting you in the trunk.”

Chloe glared at him, huffing and muttering obscenities as she climbed into the back of the limo. She really wanted to walk away, but she knew he’d do as Lex ordered if she pushed her luck, and it would be a shame for all the expensive champagne to go to waste. And Lois would definitely gloat and drink her share, which was completely unacceptable.

It was only a few minutes before the limo stopped and Lois climbed in. She smiled at her cheerily, hugging her swiftly and prattling on incessantly about the mental capacity of her current boyfriend.

Chloe chuckled wryly as Lois told her about the latest escapade of spandex and fuzzy handcuffs, making a mental note to taunt Clark unmercifully the next time she saw him. She had been mildly surprised when Lois had hooked up with Clark after they’d ended up working together at the Daily Planet, but she knew some people thought the same thing of her relationship with Lex. Not everything is clear cut and obvious, especially romance and, though she still wasn’t sure if Lois knew of Clark’s superhero status or not, she refused to get involved in the politics of their relationship.

“Lois…” Chloe said. “Take a breath and let me get a word in edgewise.”

Lois closed her mouth, blinking at her blandly, “Well…” she said after a moment. “What is it you need to say?”

Chloe grinned at her, “Nothing – I just want you to open the champagne.”

Lois rolled her eyes at her, “Fuck, Chloe. I’m pretty sure you know how to do that by now…”

“Yeah, well I don’t feel like it. And don’t bother with a glass. Just hand me the bottle.”

Lois cackled, popping the cork out of one bottle and handing it to her before grabbing the other bottle. “And look,” she said brightly. “Someone thoughtfully provided a bottle for each of us. How considerate of them.”

Chloe giggled then took a hefty pull off the bottle. She coughed, sputtering a little as the bubbles threatened to come out her nose. “Better take it easy, Lois. The bubbly can do some serious damage if you’re not careful.”

Lois drank liberally from her own bottle then leaned back into the plush seat and eyed her curiously. “So, how are things?”

“Good. Things are good.”

“Still trading blow jobs for writing time?” she asked laughingly.

Chloe snorted, “Yeah, I see no reason to fix what isn’t broken.”

“You’ve yet to inform him that his sexual demands are actually beneficial to your writing?” Lois asked disbelievingly, leaning forward to gaze at her in disbelief. “He really doesn’t know you’re writing porn?”

Chloe frowned at Lois, huffing indignantly, “I do not write porn!” she said haughtily. “I’m writing erotic fiction. There’s a distinct difference between the two genres.”

“Uh huh.” Lois rolled her eyes at her mockingly. “Sorry, Chloe, but anything that makes my nether regions quiver with delight is considered porn in my book. And I’d quite happily proofread any porn you’d like to send my way. It’s certainly done wonders for my sex life…”

“Lois, please. I couldn’t possibly stomach anymore visuals of Clark doing the nasty...”

Lois smiled at her dreamily, “But he’s a quick learner and you’re instructions are so easy to follow.”

Chloe brought the champagne bottle to her lips, drinking slowly yet efficiently as she tried to ignore her cousin’s disgusting anecdotes about her long time friend in various compromising positions. She was always more receptive to Clark TMI after a few drinks and she figured half the bottle should suffice.

It was as she was sipping her champagne that she noticed the scenery outside the limo had changed significantly. The tall buildings and hordes of people had been replaced by farm houses and cows and Chloe narrowed her eyes as dread rushed over her.

It had suddenly become blatantly obvious that she’d been duped.

Chloe sat up straight, sliding across the leather seat and pressing her face against the window in shock. “Lois…” she said, her voice eerily quiet in the confines of the limo. “What the fuck is going on?”

“We’re just going to lunch as we usually do.” Lois said mildly, eying her cautiously.

Chloe whirled on her, quickly moving to sit beside, her eyes wide and sparking with anger. “Just going to lunch?” she asked angrily. “We’re just going to lunch–in fucking cow country!?”

Lois smiled at her wryly. “Surprise.” She squeaked.

“No fucking way.” Chloe muttered distractedly, her body tense with repressed fury. “He promised. He promised we’d skip my birthday. He said we’d let it go by as if it were any other day…”

“Chloe, it’s really not that big of a deal. The man loves you and he just couldn’t let you skip your thirtieth birthday entirely!” Lois said defensively, meeting Chloe’s intense gaze challengingly. “He was afraid you’d end p regretting your hasty decision.”

“Where are we going?” Chloe demanded, leaning towards Lois menacingly.

Lois closed the small distance between them, almost touching her nose to Chloe’s as she responded dryly. “You know I’m not going to tell you, so you might as well just sit back and enjoy the free expensive champagne.”

Chloe’s eyes narrowed into slits, “I could beat it out of you.”

Lois raised her brows skeptically, “You could, but then we’d both end up looking like utter shit and we’d both be cranky when all the pictures came out horribly.”

“Good point.” Chloe replied, sitting back and bringing the champagne bottle to her lips again. She paused right before she reached her mouth, holding the bottle up in the air, “A toast,” she said dryly. “To the silent treatment and nights spent on the couch.”

Lois snickered good naturedly, “Here, here.” She said then gently clinked her bottle on Chloe’s before swigging from it profusely.

They remained quiet for quite a while, each of them lost in their own thoughts as they drank their champagne. Chloe could feel Lois watching her. She could tell Lois had something on her mind and the disapproving look was quickly getting on her last nerve.

“What?” she asked. “Whatever it is, just spill it already.”

Lois frowned at her, tsking at her before she spoke, “I just think you’re overreacting, that’s all…”

Chloe’s jaw dropped in shock, and she rolled her eyes at Lois sarcastically, “Oh yeah, this is coming from the woman who threatened to leave the country on her thirtieth birthday…”

Lois scowled at her, “So, I didn’t and if I remember correctly you played a rather large part in the surprise party you led me into.”

Chloe chuckled, sighing softly as she remembered the look on her cousin’s face when all those people had jumped out at her. She laughed even louder as she remembered all the names Lois had called her. “Yeah, I think you officially traumatized the General with the extent of your naughty vocabulary.”

Lois laughed, “Yes, my father was slightly perturbed by some of the things I called you, but he was mostly just confused about the ones he’d never heard before.”

“Good times…” Chloe murmured, sipping from her bottle of champagne as they continued to giggle.

Once again, Lois’s voice broke through her reverie. “Seriously cous, turning thirty isn’t nearly as traumatizing you’re making it out to be.”

Chloe let her head fall back on the seat behind her, sighing resignedly as she responded, “I know, Lois…” she said softly, turning her head to meet her cousins understanding gaze. “But sometimes things become too much and I’m stuck holding the threads of the unfinished business in my life.”

Lois peered at her questioningly, “What kind of unfinished business?”

“Oh you know,” she said softly, a far away expression on her face. “The things I’ve started, but have yet to actually finish…such as my book…Lex…”

“Lex?” Lois interrupted, sitting up and putting her hand over Chloe’s comfortingly. “Are you two having problems?”

Chloe shook her head, “No, no, we’re not having problems. But we have been engaged for four years and I can’t believe he’s going to wait for me forever.”

“Well, that’s true, but if he hasn’t been pressuring you then I don’t see the problem.” Lois leaned closer to her, searching her face for a sign of distress. “Has he been…pressuring you?”

“Good God, no, and I think that’s partly what bothers me.” Chloe shrugged helplessly. “I can’t decide if I’m relieved he’s being so understanding about it or terrified he’s just not that interested in marrying me in the first place.”

Lois smiled at her, “That’s ridiculous, Chloe, and it makes absolutely no sense. It’s obvious the man is completely in love with you. Shit, it’s more than that – he’s so in love with you, you can’t even put a name on it.”

“Huh?” Chloe gaped at her, confusion and hope mingling on her face.

It’s just…nameless…” Lois murmured. “And so fucking obvious even the dimmest person would see it.”

“You think so?” Chloe asked softly, her eyes looking outside as she felt the limo come to a stop.

“I know so, Chloe, so quit with your asinine assumptions.” Lois sat up setting her now almost empty bottle of champagne in the ice bucket. “And now I have to get out of the limo and escort you inside without falling on my head.”

Chloe giggled, sitting up and placing her just as empty champagne bottle in the other ice bucket. “No. You just have to worry about finding Lex without falling on your head.”

Lois peered at Chloe over her shoulder as the door opened, “Are you serious?” she asked tiredly. “You’re really going to make me play messenger?”

“Hey, at least I’m not calling you every cuss word I can possibly dream up.”

Lois sighed wearily, “That’s true. So, what’s the message?”

“Tell him I’m refusing to budge from the limo and he’s going to have to retrieve me himself.” Chloe said, smirking triumphantly as Lois shrugged her shoulders and exited the limo.

Chloe wasn’t close enough to the window to determine where they were, but she knew it shouldn’t take long for Lex to come after her. She wasn’t even planning on putting up too much of a fight. She just refused to give in too easily. It was a matter of principle.

She ran her hands through her hair then did her best to smooth her clothes. Wished she had enough motivation to get the lip gloss out of her purse. Then wished she hadn’t drunk the contents of an entire bottle of champagne as she giggled for no apparent reason.

She was definitely not up to her normal sparring standards, so she’d probably have to succumb to the Luthor charm more quickly than normal. She smirked to herself evilly, a concrete plan forming in her head as she waited.

Chloe sat up straighter as the door opened, schooling her features into cool disdain as Lex entered the limo and shut the door behind him. He seated himself across from her, his face neutral, his eyes revealing nothing.

She smiled at him brashly, smirking seductively as he eyed her skeptically. She fluttered her eye lashes at him, putting one leg over the other and running the heel of one pump along her calf teasingly.

He cracked first, scowling at her in exasperation, “What is this all about, Chloe?”

She just smiled at him some more, uncrossing her legs and leaving them parted slightly, her skirt pulled tight across her thighs. Her smirk intensified as his gaze was drawn to her parted legs, his eyes widening at what he saw there.

Somehow, she had forgotten to wear panties.

Lex’s eyes jumped to hers, his gaze already alight with desire. “You knew…” he breathed accusingly.

Chloe smirked at him, “Oh, come on, Lex…how daft do you think I am?”

“Poor Lois out there, thinking you’re going to tear me apart…” he muttered distractedly.

“Poor Lois, my ass…” Chloe murmured huskily, raking her gaze down his body and back up again to meet his eyes hungrily. “And I’m definitely going to tear you apart…just not in the way Lois is thinking.”

Lex’s eyes widened again, this time in interest, “By all means, my dear…please continue.”

“Nope,” she said, pursing her lips stubbornly. “Not until you give me my present.”

Lex looked taken aback, his brow furrowing in confusion as he watched her, “Your present?” he asked dubiously. “I don’t exactly have your present on my person, Chloe.”

She smiled at him brilliantly, moving across the limo and seating herself next to him. She grabbed her purse, opening it then digging around inside, her gaze once again victorious as her hand closed around her prize. She licked her lips, raising her gaze to meet his as she pulled her hand out of her purse. “Then use this,” she said proudly. “That can my present.”

Lex’s eyes widened again, this time in horror as he stared at the offensive object in her hand. He shook his head, pursing his lips in distaste as she tried handing it to him. “No. No way. Not gonna happen.”

Chloe glared at him, “Yes, it is going to happen because it’s my birthday and you broke a promise by throwing this party, and if you don’t do as I ask, I will make you very sorry for trying to deceive me.” She threatened coolly, her eyes sparkling laughingly. “Now just take it and get it over with already.”

Lex looked up at her pleadingly, “Come on, Chloe, be reasonable. I’ll buy you a new car or a new house. Fuck, I’ll buy you your very own island. But please don’t ask me to use…that…”

“No negotiating, Lex. You made a promise and now I’m turning in my marker.” She eyed him seriously, her gaze hard yet mischievous. “And if you give in easily now, I’ll help you use it, rather than just sit back and revel in my unlimited power and undeniable importance as you use it on yourself.”

Lex sighed resignedly and held out his hand, “Fine. But remember – I will get even.”

Chloe smiled at him fondly, “Oh, I’m counting on it…” she said teasingly, handing him his prize.

He eyed the soft silicone dubiously, holding it gingerly in the palm of his hand. “What’s this thing called again?”

Chloe giggled, blushing slightly as she responded. “It’s an Extreme Lips Masturbator.”

Lex choked, scowling at the contraption grumpily. “And what exactly do you expect me to do with it?”

“Uh…masturbate…”

Lex looked up at her expectantly, “You said you’d help me…”

Chloe giggled, nodding in agreement as she slid gracefully to the floor and scooted to kneel between his splayed legs. She grinned at him, unbuckling his belt and making quick work of the fastening of his pants. She reached a hand into his pants, her grin broadening as her fingers came in contact with his hardening cock. She looked up at him, leaning towards him and licking her lips hungrily. “Come here, Lex.”

She didn’t have to ask him twice. He leaned towards her, capturing her moist lips with his own and pushing his tongue into her mouth ravenously. He growled softly as her hand tightened on his erection, her soft, talented fingers stroking over his already pulsing flesh.

Chloe gripped his cock firmly, running the fingers of her other hand along his length, swirling around the sensitive tip teasingly. She dipped her tongue between his lips, fluttering along the roof of his mouth then along his teeth before retreating and sucking on his lower lips hungrily.

He groaned in protest as she pulled her mouth from him, his eyes dark with lust as he stared down at her. She stroked her hands along his stiff length, bending over and running her tongue on the underside of his cock. He groaned again as she fluttered her tongue over the sensitive head then took him into her mouth, sucking fiercely.

He rested his hand on her head gently, his fingers flexing uncontrollably as she worked him over. He fell backwards against the seat, unconsciously thrusting into her willing mouth, his eyes closing slightly as pleasure enveloped him.

Then she pulled her mouth from him and sat back on her heels, grinning at him foolishly. “There. Now you’re ready.”

Lex groaned in frustration, once again eyeing the masturbator dubiously. He remained quiet though, not bothering with the automatic argument on the tip of his tongue. “What the best way to use this thing?” he asked distastefully.

Chloe took the contraption out of his hand, “I suppose it would be easier to get it wet first.” She said, sticking her fingers in her mouth then inserting them inside the silicone shaft. She repeated this several times, keeping her gaze locked with his as she sucked her fingers into her mouth repeatedly.

His nostrils flared as she handed the masturbator back to him, his gaze focused on the moisture glistening on her full lips. He took the silicone shaft from her, his eyes shutting as she once again bent over him, rewetting his hard cock before scooting over to the other side of the limo and seating herself.

“Better get a move on, Lex. People are waiting…” she said playfully.

Lex’s gaze narrowed determinedly, and he grasped the masturbator purposefully. He put the end of the silicone shaft over the head of his cock, thrusting his pelvis up as he pushed down, sheathing his hardness in the supple sleeve.

Chloe giggled quietly as his eyes widened, his grunt of surprise washing over her delightfully. She’d been trying to get him to use the silicone masturbator for the better part of a month, and she was positively thrilled to have the opportunity to watch him now. She’d always wanted to see him pleasure himself, if for no other reason than it made her feel powerful to see him in such a compromising position. All slouched over with his cock in his hand.

But she hadn’t counted on her own physical reaction at seeing him touch himself so intimately. Her core had pulsed to life as soon as he’d entered the limo, only to have her lasciviousness intensify as she knelt before him and taken his cock in her mouth.

Now, as she sat across from him, she was overwhelmed by the intensity of the desire running through her. Her breasts were tingling painfully and her pussy pulsed with need with each stroke of his hand over his hard flesh.

Lex’s face was flushed now, his grip on the silicone sleeve tightening considerably, his eyes slitted as he kept his gaze focused on her. He was panting visibly, his hips jerking erratically, his entire body coiled with unleashed energy.

Chloe rubbed her hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples as she stroked her hands further down her body, over her belly to the tops of her thighs. She pulled her skirt up, lifting her ass off the seat to bunch the fabric around her waist, gliding her fingers along the sensitive skin where her leg and torso met.

Lex’s eyes had widened considerably while she’d been touching her breasts, and by the time she’d bared her lower body to him, he was staring at her blatantly, his hand frozen in place on his stiff cock.

Chloe moved her hands to the seat, closing her legs and denying him the sight if her dripping slit. “Don’t stop, Lex…” she breathed. “If you stop, I stop.”

Lex’s hand tightened again and he began to slowly stroke his erection, his gaze intent on her as she opened her legs to her seeking hands.

She gasped loudly as she delved her fingers into her wetness, rubbing over her slick clit. She raised both feet off of the floor and placed her heels on the seat, opening herself wider for her hands, his branding gaze.

She kept her lust-filled eyes on him as she touched herself, the constant play if his hands on his erection matching the rhythm of her fingers in her core. She bucked up into her thrusting fingers, her other hand busy on her sensitive clit, her panting moans now echoing throughout the limo.

She felt her body tensing, her pleasure coiling tightly, deep in her belly. She forced herself to keep her eyes open, her gaze intent on him as he fucked the silicone toy in his hand. He face was rigid and controlled, the muscles in his neck standing out visibly as he kept tight rein on his restraint.

Then the building pressure at her center exploded and she spasmed beneath her own hands, her wet channel pulsing around her fingers, her muted cry of pleasure reverberating around them. Her eyes fell shut automatically, her breathing ragged and uncontrolled as her fingers continued to move on her quivering flesh.

She didn’t realize he’d moved until she felt his hands on her wrists, pulling her fingers from her depths. Her eyes opened just in time to see him lining his cock up with her dripping opening, the sensitive tip dipping inside of her teasingly as his hands skimmed along the sensitive skin on her inner thighs, spreading her open beneath him.

Chloe whimpered his name, biting her lip hard as he sunk into her, her intimate muscles yielding to his hard substance.

He remained still inside her, breathing heavily, his eyes tightly closed as her wet channel twitched around his cock.

Chloe tried to rock her hips, but the position prevented her from moving, his grip on her ass keeping her in place. “Lex…” she whimpered breathlessly, bucking her hips as best she could. “Please don’t…torture me…”

“Fuck,” he rasped. “Chloe. Don’t move.”

Chloe’s eyes widened as she watched him, his eyes tightly shut, the veins in his neck standing so prominently she worried he may choke himself on his tie. She reached her hands up, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the top button of his white shirt then reclining again as she watched him fight for control.

Her inner muscles continued to contract and twitch, her hips bucking up uncontrollably. She mewed in frustration as he still didn’t move inside her, desire once again pulsing in her core. She moved her hand between their bodies, quickly finding her sensitive clit. Rubbed it hard and fast, her fingers flying over her slick flesh deliciously as he pushed against her rhythmically.

She raised her eyes, saw his intense gaze now focused on her swift fingers moving skillfully over her clit. “Fuck,” he rasped again, raising his eyes to meet her gaze intently. “Chloe…stop. I can’t.”

He couldn’t form a complete sentence, but Chloe understood. Rubbed her clit harder. Bucked up against him as best she could. “I want it. You.” she breathed. “Now, fuck me.”

Lex reared back, his eyes hooded and intense on her. He slid his hands along her thighs to her knees, pushing her legs back and stretching her even further. He pulled out of her slowly, immediately plunging back into her forcefully, all his control lost with that one thrust as he began to pump into her wildly.

Chloe grunted in pleasure, her channel pulsing intensely, her fingers on her clit rubbing faster, harder. He adjusted his angle, thrusting upwards slightly, his cock hitting her g-spot as he pistoned his hips frantically.

“Lex,” she choked, her voice shrill and loud in the confines of the limo. “Oh God…yes…harder…more…”

“Fuck, Chloe,” he gritted, his jaw clenched as he willed himself not to come. “Come, baby. Please.”

Chloe brought her free hand up, stuffing her hand in her mouth to stifle the urgent cries erupting from within her. Her other hand rubbed her clit as she felt each thrust of his cock at pounding into her throbbing center.

Then she splintered. Shattered. Her orgasm erupting in violent waves of pleasure, her body spasming helplessly as she came. Her cry of pleasure muffled slightly by her hand still fisted at her mouth, her teeth sinking into her flesh as she convulsed beneath him.

She heard Lex’s roar of pleasure, felt his cock throb inside her, his hot release pulsing through her. He pumped into her, his movements slower and slower until finally he stopped. Collapsed on top of her, hot and heavy, his head pillowed on her breasts.

Chloe pushed at him, giggling as he groaned in protest, “Lex, you have to move. You’re sweating on me.”

“So.” Was his muffled reply.

“So, you’re going to stain my top. And I’d really not be too impressed with being stuck in this position.” She said dryly. “It’s getting rather painful.”

Lex heaved himself off her chest, his face sweaty and content as he peered down at her. He leaned over her, kissing her lips sweetly before extricating himself from her body, his soft cock slipping from her channel wetly. He scooted across the limo, seating himself once more and straightening his clothing as best he could.

Chloe slowly lowered her legs to the floor, groaning as he muscles protested sharply. “So much for you jerking yourself off…” she said lightly, giggling to herself as she saw the masturbator on the floor between them. “I guess this means you’ll have to do it again sometime.”

Lex grunted noncommittally, “It’s not my fault I didn’t get to finish,” he said, eyeing her accusingly. “You started touching yourself and you were making all those hot noises and I just couldn’t take the pressure. I had to have you.”

Chloe smiled at him fondly. “Good answer.”

Lex smiled back. “Thank you.”

Chloe rolled off the seat ungracefully, pulling her wrinkled skirt down over her hips as she knelt on the floor before him. “Since I have to make an appearance at my party, we should probably get going.”

Lex groaned lazily, “Do we have too?”

Chloe glared at him over her shoulder as she made her way to the door, “Since I have you to thank for the party, you most definitely have to go with me.”

Lex sighed resignedly then slid along the seat towards the door. He reached down, grasping her by her arms and pulling her flush against him, kissing her once more before releasing her.

Then he opened the door and climbed out of the limo, turning around to offer her his hand. She took it, her mouth falling open as she took in her surroundings.

The botanical gardens. He’d rented the botanical gardens for her party.

Chloe gaped at him in surprise, her eyes shining with love and affection and something so intense, so shattering it remained nameless to those on the outside looking in.

He brought his hands up, cupping her face as his eyes searched hers intently, passion burning in his gaze as he watched the emotions flicker over her face.

His words were low and fierce as he spoke, his gaze unblinking on hers, “I’ll love you forever, Chloe. Don’t ever doubt that.”

Chloe felt as if her heart would overflow, her eyes suddenly burning from the depth of emotion behind his words. He face was naked before her, totally open and vulnerable, every scar visible and within striking distance.

He’d bared his soul to her. In front of the world. And Chloe thought she would surely faint if not for his strong body holding her upright.

Chloe leaned into him, grasping the lapels of his suit coat in her hands as she responded, “I love you too, Lex,” she said breathlessly, her heart pounding in her chest giddily as she continued. “Let’s get married.”

Lex blinked at her then smiled broadly, “When?”

“Now.”

Lex chuckled, shaking his head at her in amusement, “Chloe not even that will get you out of this party…”

Chloe smirked at him, raising her brows at him meaningfully, “Oh, we don’t have to leave to get married.” She said matter-of-factly, tilting her head at him. “There’s a minister here somewhere, so all you have to do is find him. We can worry about the legal shit later.”

“A minister?” he asked skeptically. “How would you know that?”

She smiled at him sheepishly. “A reverend somebody called the penthouse the other night before you got home, wanting to verify he had the correct date and time of the party. The location remained a mystery though. He seemed certain on that.”

Lex gazed down at her, his eyes serious as he asked, “Are you sure, Chloe? Do you really want to marry me…right now, in front of all these people.”

”Yes,” she murmured. “Right now. In front of the entire world if need be.”

Lex stepped back, beaming at her as he held his hand out to her, “Well then, I guess we have a minister to track down.”

Chloe reached out, taking his hand without hesitation, “Indeed,” she replied. “Lead on, Mr. Luthor.”

And that’s exactly what they did.

Zannie
27th December 2005, 22:27
*giddy, giddy, giddy*

I'm so happy I don't know what to do with myself. I don't have time to do the long review right now, since we've had a chance of afternoon plans, but I'll be back later to quote all the best passages.

It was wonderful. And parts of it were very familiar. Heheh. I wonder how that happened. I lost count of all the shout-outs, but I kept giggling hysterically every time I saw a new one. Someone is now giving me a very cold glare. I can't believe you even managed to get this in there:

“Trick you!? Why the hell would I want to trick you?”

Very impressive. I love it.

And two yummy smut scenes--including one with the Extreme Lips Masturbator! (Is that really what it's called?) *snicker*

I'm being rushed now, and it's very distracting. So I'll be back later with more.

Thank you so much. So far, it's the best birthday present I've received.

meeaz
27th December 2005, 22:46
yay! this was a great continuation to what was a great fic!

great job!!! i disliked chloe in the beginning for being, in my opinion, so unreasonable, but i understood that she didn't want to lose who she was too, and by the end, she went back to being the chloe we all know and love.

also, is there going to be more? great job again-it didn't suck at all and now, i hope your fears are at rest!

Donutte
27th December 2005, 23:01
He had assured her that he would quite happily wait until she was ready to get married and if it took another four years, then so be it.

Wow, that is a long engagement!!

With the exception of him complaining about her spending too much time on her laptop and her complaining he spent too much time complaining about her spending too much time on her laptop.

Scary how familiar that sounds...

It hadn’t taken her long to learn that no man, no matter how mature, no matter how rich and powerful, no matter how controlled he may be, could refuse the allure of a good blow job. So, whenever her urge to write interfered with his need for companionship, she’d offer him a blow job to shut him up. And he always accepted her terms. Always.

I'm going to have to file this info for future use *nods*.

So far, she felt she was getting the better end of the deal; time to do what she wanted, and, since he generally didn’t want to come anywhere other than in her pussy, she usually ended up with an orgasm or two as well. Yes…she was definitely having her cake and eating it too.

*rustling of paper is heard as more filing is done*

She didn’t want her refusal of spending his wealth to raise havoc in their relationship and she knew that once she hyphened Luthor onto her name, she would be expected to, at least in part, act as a Luthor and excessive wealth was part of the deal.

I love Chloe... Keeping her own name.

Closed-minded. Greedy. Utterly naïve and foolish. She had a label for all of those not understanding the trials and tribulations of a very complex relationship.

While the thought of having some utterly rich billionaire sweep me off of my feet is an intriguing thought, I definitely see Chloe's point, and, unfortunately for myself, have to agree. I'd rather be able to support myself as well.

Chloe smiled faintly, listening to him breathing next to her. She thought he’d gone back to sleep but then she heard his voice in the darkness, amusement evident in his tone.

“Happy Birthday, Chloe…”

Chloe frowned then said grouchily, “Fuck off, Lex.”

Lex chuckled softly, “Now is that any way to respond?”

“You’re intentionally being an ass,” she said haughtily. “Thus my refusal to accept such a derogatory remark is perfectly reasonable and entirely acceptable.”

Lex snorted, “You just keep telling yourself that…birthday girl…”

Chloe huffed in the darkness, fidgeting in the bed in agitation, “Cut it out…” she muttered crossly, rolling over and putting her back to him.

bwahahahaha! This exchange made me crack up.

And it was nearly 4:00 in the morning, which wasn’t at all an appropriate time anyway.

That time seems perfectly reasonable to me, lol.

Chloe continued to mull things over grumpily, sullenly thinking things over and in the process, ignoring Lex’s attempts at seducing her. Then to add insult to injury she felt his hard cock twitch against the naked flesh of her ass.

WoOt! Chlex in the buff!

Lex didn’t respond, just kept stroking her breasts and belly, pushing his erection against her ass, his breath hot on her neck. Occasionally he’d dip his fingers lower on her stomach, stroking over the trimmed hair between her thighs and Chloe had to bite her lip to keep herself from responding to his teasing caresses.

Gotta hate it when you really wanna be pissed off at a guy, but can't help being turned on by his ministrations that won't stop.

Until he moaned softly in her ear, “Yes…Chloe…” and she realized she’d been rocking back against him, her no-good, double-crossing arousal betraying her so-called iron control.

I reiterate what I just said.

Chloe realized her blunder too late, a moan falling from her lips as her squirming forced his cock between her ass cheeks, sliding along her sopping arousal lusciously.

“Yes…” Lex moaned, pushing his pelvis against her ass, slowly rubbing his hardness on her slit. “Just like that, baby…”

Chloe bit her lip, biting down hard as his cock slid over her pulsing clit. She pressed back, pushing her ass against him, urging him to stroke his length between her legs. She whimpered as his cock rubbed her sensitive clit, his small pushes rubbing over her slick arousal smoothly.

“Lex,” she choked, thrusting back against him uncontrollably. “That’s good. So good.”

Wow, just reading this little part made me all wet and schtuff...

Deeper. Harder. Faster.

Just three little words. So very profound. GAH!!

Chloe huffed at his question. “Yes, it’s basically gone now, but don’t get all smug or anything,” Chloe muttered huffily, her bad mood still quite evident in her tone. “This in no way implies that I’ve forgiven your earlier thoughtlessness.”

Just 'cause we fuck ya, guys, doesn't mean we've forgiven ya!

“But really, Chloe. You’re certainly not the first person to turn 30. You should just suck it up like the rest of us and try to enjoy it.”

GAH!!!! I'd be like that if I were her too!!! *grumbles at realization I'm that close to thirty*

Lex was gone when she finally dragged herself out of bed. She found a note from him on the center island in the kitchen, held down by a single long-stemmed red rose in an expensive crystal vase.

I love you.

It was short and sweet and she’d grinned quite sappily for far too long over his simple gift.

Awwww! That is just so sweet of him! *swoon*

she couldn’t very well pepper-spray her cousin

Bwahahahah! Awww, why not? :P

It was only a few minutes before the limo stopped and Lois climbed in. She smiled at her cheerily, hugging her swiftly and prattling on incessantly about the mental capacity of her current boyfriend.

Chloe chuckled wryly as Lois told her about the latest escapade of spandex and fuzzy handcuffs, making a mental note to taunt Clark unmercifully the next time she saw him.

Clark = lack of mental capacity. You rock, girl :)

“And don’t bother with a glass. Just hand me the bottle.”

Gotta just LOVE days like that...

“You’ve yet to inform him that his sexual demands are actually beneficial to your writing?” Lois asked disbelievingly, leaning forward to gaze at her in disbelief. “He really doesn’t know you’re writing porn?”

LMMFAO! The irony of it all...

Chloe whirled on her, quickly moving to sit beside, her eyes wide and sparking with anger. “Just going to lunch?” she asked angrily. “We’re just going to lunch–in fucking cow country!?”

Lois smiled at her wryly. “Surprise.” She squeaked.

“No fucking way.” Chloe muttered distractedly, her body tense with repressed fury. “He promised. He promised we’d skip my birthday. He said we’d let it go by as if it were any other day…”

“Chloe, it’s really not that big of a deal. The man loves you and he just couldn’t let you skip your thirtieth birthday entirely!” Lois said defensively, meeting Chloe’s intense gaze challengingly. “He was afraid you’d end p regretting your hasty decision.”

“Where are we going?” Chloe demanded, leaning towards Lois menacingly.

Lois closed the small distance between them, almost touching her nose to Chloe’s as she responded dryly. “You know I’m not going to tell you, so you might as well just sit back and enjoy the free expensive champagne.”

Chloe’s eyes narrowed into slits, “I could beat it out of you.”

Lois raised her brows skeptically, “You could, but then we’d both end up looking like utter shit and we’d both be cranky when all the pictures came out horribly.”

“Good point.” Chloe replied, sitting back and bringing the champagne bottle to her lips again. She paused right before she reached her mouth, holding the bottle up in the air, “A toast,” she said dryly. “To the silent treatment and nights spent on the couch.”

Lois snickered good naturedly, “Here, here.” She said then gently clinked her bottle on Chloe’s before swigging from it profusely.

I can't BEGIN to tell you how much I truly enjoyed this part Erica...

Chloe’s jaw dropped in shock, and she rolled her eyes at Lois sarcastically, “Oh yeah, this is coming from the woman who threatened to leave the country on her thirtieth birthday…”

Lois scowled at her, “So, I didn’t and if I remember correctly you played a rather large part in the surprise party you led me into.”

Hehehe, payback's a bitch. *makes mental note to be very aware of siblings around my thirtieth after all the pranks I pulled*

“Tell him I’m refusing to budge from the limo and he’s going to have to retrieve me himself.” Chloe said, smirking triumphantly as Lois shrugged her shoulders and exited the limo.

Definitely gonna have to remember that...

She just smiled at him some more, uncrossing her legs and leaving them parted slightly, her skirt pulled tight across her thighs. Her smirk intensified as his gaze was drawn to her parted legs, his eyes widening at what he saw there.

Somehow, she had forgotten to wear panties.

Haha! I knew she wanted to seduce him *nods*.

She smiled at him brilliantly, moving across the limo and seating herself next to him. She grabbed her purse, opening it then digging around inside, her gaze once again victorious as her hand closed around her prize. She licked her lips, raising her gaze to meet his as she pulled her hand out of her purse. “Then use this,” she said proudly. “That can my present.”

Lex’s eyes widened again, this time in horror as he stared at the offensive object in her hand. He shook his head, pursing his lips in distaste as she tried handing it to him. “No. No way. Not gonna happen.”

Chloe glared at him, “Yes, it is going to happen because it’s my birthday and you broke a promise by throwing this party, and if you don’t do as I ask, I will make you very sorry for trying to deceive me.” She threatened coolly, her eyes sparkling laughingly. “Now just take it and get it over with already.”

Lex looked up at her pleadingly, “Come on, Chloe, be reasonable. I’ll buy you a new car or a new house. Fuck, I’ll buy you your very own island. But please don’t ask me to use…that…”

“No negotiating, Lex. You made a promise and now I’m turning in my marker.” She eyed him seriously, her gaze hard yet mischievous. “And if you give in easily now, I’ll help you use it, rather than just sit back and revel in my unlimited power and undeniable importance as you use it on yourself.”

Lex sighed resignedly and held out his hand, “Fine. But remember – I will get even.”

Chloe smiled at him fondly, “Oh, I’m counting on it…” she said teasingly, handing him his prize.

He eyed the soft silicone dubiously, holding it gingerly in the palm of his hand. “What’s this thing called again?”

Chloe giggled, blushing slightly as she responded. “It’s an Extreme Lips Masturbator.”

Ok, I was sooooo expecting it to be a condom for some reason. Let me guess, is that the "pocket pussy" you were referring to regarding the *wink wink*? :P

Awww, that was a really sweet story, Erica!!! And you said you weren't into writing romance like that I thought :) Kudos!!!

And, :hug: Zannie *wink*

Do'

lj715
27th December 2005, 23:27
Oh, that was so great! I loved it! Liked how Chloe was like a half step ahead of Lex all the time. Really wonderful.

ptite_mily
27th December 2005, 23:49
I actually had to google that lip masturbator. How the hell do you come up with such ideas?! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/ptite_mily/Smileys/silly-nope.gif

That's a cool funny/yummy fic http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v348/ptite_mily/Smileys/Baboso.gif
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZANNIE !!! :nsparty:

kimmie
28th December 2005, 01:04
that was fantastic!!! i loved it. Chloe was so funny trying to forget she was turning thirty! And the Extreme Lips masturbator was hillarious!!!

Brilliant

kimmie

pipersmum
28th December 2005, 02:21
Loved it the part with the lip masturbator in the back of the limo made me chuckle very inventive of you:P I hated turning 30 too so I could relate to Chloe wanting to forget about it. The last bit getting married at the gardens was lovely made me feel all mushy aaahhhhhhh. Fantastic story Josi, I wonder what you will come up with next???

Addie
28th December 2005, 02:30
I loved it, great job.

maire78
28th December 2005, 02:36
Loved that characterisations. Glad she agreed to go ahead with it in the end though. (I'm a sucker for a happy romantic ending...)

Christy January
28th December 2005, 06:27
Erica, honey, you know I love you, but if you don't finish this soon I will be forced to hurt you. And neither of us wants that.

Oh yeah, it was awesome.

slayer44
28th December 2005, 06:51
You're my hero!!! Hilarious to see Chloe all grumpy over her 30th birthday, I'm glad I have a long way to go before worrying about that; And the second smut scene......had my drooling all over the place. You definetly did an awesome job on this story. *two thumbs up*

star del mar
28th December 2005, 07:55
You did a great job adding onto Birthdays, I always like to see what happens to the Lex and Chloe from certain stories. And the smut...God, the smut is awesome as usual and twice already, I like those odds for the rest of the story :) They're getting married! Too sweet. I can't wait for more. Update again soon!

Steph*

Dreamergirl
28th December 2005, 11:05
Great job! Definately no complaints, I loved it. And not just one, but two hotttt smut scenes? I couldn't ask for more. And I like how you changed the mood from sweltering hot, to romantic with the botanical gardens, it was so sweet and well done.

Zannie
28th December 2005, 15:40
for Zannie

Thank you very much. A delicious birthday present.

She could only discuss marriage for so long before the entire event overwhelmed her and she thought she might pass out.

Indeed.

She was, after all, doing productive, important things on her computer therefore he had neither right nor reason to complain about it. It’s not as if her computer habit was costing him any money or anything, and she couldn’t understand why an otherwise sensible man would feel threatened by an inanimate object.

That's exactly right, Chloe. I can't imagine why a computer should be such a threat. Chloe has every right to wonder about the sense of his complaints.

She had lost count of the number of obligatory blow jobs she’d given in exchange for some quiet writing time. It hadn’t taken her long to learn that no man, no matter how mature, no matter how rich and powerful, no matter how controlled he may be, could refuse the allure of a good blow job. So, whenever her urge to write interfered with his need for companionship, she’d offer him a blow job to shut him up. And he always accepted her terms. Always.

Heheh. This sounds strangely familiar. I wonder why. Heheh. Clever Chloe.

Not that she would ever tell him that though. No, she’d let him continue to strut around their penthouse apartment, leering arrogantly as he awaited her services. Sometimes he’d prowl outside the office as she typed away and a few times she’s had to tell him to get started without her because his distracting her was just slowing her down. He always glared at her, and grumbled incoherently, but usually went about his business until she went looking for him.

LOL. I love these images of Lex.

If she could support herself through writing fiction, she’d like nothing more than to quit her job at the paper and write full time, but there was no way in hell she’d ever let anyone take care of her financially.

Precisely. I don't blame her a bit.

Not many women understood her ongoing dilemma. Some felt disparagingly about trading sexual favors for personal time. Others couldn’t see the definitive problem with letting an extremely wealthy man support them. Some people really believed she was living the ultimate fairy tale and she ought to be more grateful for what she’d been given, and in doing so, she should be more flexible with her own wants to suffice the wants of the man offering to take care of her.

I'm convinced that, unless one is in Chloe's situation, it's nearly impossible to understand her concerns. But it's never as simple as having a rich man take care of you for the rest of your life--certainly not for someone as stubborn and independent as Chloe. I don't think her concerns are unreasonable at all--in fact, I think they speak well of her.

Heh. Of course I do.

Lex shrugged behind her, tightening his hold on her as she tried to move away, “With all the times you’ve accused me of forgetting your birthday, I figured you were just trying to trick me.”

“Trick you!? Why the hell would I want to trick you?”

Just pointing this out again. And it's nice to see Lex try to think things through. And encouraging that he learned from the previous chapter that trying to surprise Chloe on her birthday leads to a very unhappy Chloe.

Hee! I loved this bit.

*giggle* Got to hate it when that happens.

That's exactly right. You've done a great job of capturing the characterization of Chloe from "Birthdays," including her (perfectly legitimate) moodiness.

Hmph.

Chloe huffed as she saw Lex’s usual driver waiting for her at the door. She took her time getting her things ready, refusing to get into the limo until at least11:35. If they didn’t want to include her in the planning, they’d just have to deal with the changes her schedule demanded.

That's exactly right. A small statement, but quite significant.

Chloe frowned at Lois, huffing indignantly, “I do not write porn!” she said haughtily. “I’m writing erotic fiction. There’s a distinct difference between the two genres.”

Good for Chloe. The distinction between the genres is absolute, unquestionable, and invariable. Of course.

“A toast,” she said dryly. “To the silent treatment and nights spent on the couch.”

Heheh.

“Good God, no, and I think that’s partly what bothers me.” Chloe shrugged helplessly. “I can’t decide if I’m relieved he’s being so understanding about it or terrified he’s just not that interested in marrying me in the first place.”

Lois smiled at her, “That’s ridiculous, Chloe, and it makes absolutely no sense. It’s obvious the man is completely in love with you. Shit, it’s more than that – he’s so in love with you, you can’t even put a name on it.”

And here's just proof that what makes sense logically and rationally doesn't always make sense emotionally. Just because Chloe knows better, doesn't mean it feels like she knows better. It's the number one rule of human psychology. And thus it's perfectly natural for her to both resent any pressure Lex might apply and--at the same time--resent the fact that he's not showing interest in marrying her by applying pressure. Of course, it's not logical. But it's psychologically valid.

And I know just how she feels.

"It’s just…nameless…” Lois murmured.

Kudos.

Lex’s eyes jumped to hers, his gaze already alight with desire. “You knew…” he breathed accusingly.

Chloe smirked at him, “Oh, come on, Lex…how daft do you think I am?”

Hee! I'm so glad to see that Chloe has learned from previous experience.

Ha! Poor Lex. Although I'm not really feeling sorry for him.

Lex choked, scowling at the contraption grumpily. “And what exactly do you expect me to do with it?”

“Uh…masturbate…”

Brilliant.

Chloe took the contraption out of his hand, “I suppose it would be easier to get it wet first.” She said, sticking her fingers in her mouth then inserting them inside the silicone shaft. She repeated this several times, keeping her gaze locked with his as she sucked her fingers into her mouth repeatedly.

Whew! For a minute, I thought she was going to lick that thing. And, if she had, I would have been very impressed by her courage and daring.

She’d always wanted to see him pleasure himself, if for no other reason than it made her feel powerful to see him in such a compromising position. All slouched over with his cock in his hand.

*happy sigh*

She didn’t realize he’d moved until she felt his hands on her wrists, pulling her fingers from her depths. Her eyes opened just in time to see him lining his cock up with her dripping opening, the sensitive tip dipping inside of her teasingly as his hands skimmed along the sensitive skin on her inner thighs, spreading her open beneath him.

He cheated. But I'm not complaining.

Chloe’s eyes widened as she watched him, his eyes tightly shut, the veins in his neck standing so prominently she worried he may choke himself on his tie. She reached her hands up, loosening his tie and unbuttoning the top button of his white shirt then reclining again as she watched him fight for control.

Very hot.

Chloe pushed at him, giggling as he groaned in protest, “Lex, you have to move. You’re sweating on me.”

“So.” Was his muffled reply.

*cackle* I loved this bit.

The botanical gardens. He’d rented the botanical gardens for her party.

Of course. Very nice.

Chloe smirked at him, raising her brows at him meaningfully, “Oh, we don’t have to leave to get married.” She said matter-of-factly, tilting her head at him. “There’s a minister here somewhere, so all you have to do is find him. We can worry about the legal shit later.”

Clever, clever Chloe. But I have to wonder what exactly Lex thought would happen at this party that would suddenly resolve Chloe to marrying him. Fortunately, Chloe was way ahead of him.

Thank you so much for this story. It was funny, clever, sweet, hot, and deliciously erotic. It made my birthday that much better.

littlepearl
29th December 2005, 22:07
Sorry Josi
I just realized that I didn't post any comment on this incredible smutty/lovely fic. I mean that was hot of course and so adorable, they get married in the end. Brilliant idea !

starmoon
31st December 2005, 07:46
that was great and very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GivenToFly
1st January 2006, 05:46
*squeals with utter delight*

Two freakin' awesome smut scenes, hilarity and banter throughout...capped off with a lovey-dovey romantic conclusion -- this story has everything :)

A very entertaining read, nice work!

hfce
1st January 2006, 07:34
DAMN 4 years but the SMUT!!! :drool: I am glad Chloe finally broke down and is getting married to the fine piece of meat... :D

Hope :)

Dianora
2nd January 2006, 04:15
great fic, great smut, great birthday. loved it! :drool2: :drool2: thank you!

BellaMR
3rd January 2006, 00:39
Loved the addition. Some fics should definately never end.
Great job.

starmoon
13th November 2006, 05:58
love this story it is very sexy. :drool:

westwingwolf
13th November 2006, 06:45
Josi, you did an amazing job with the follow up to Zannie's birthday fics. I love Chloe and Lex's behaviors in this fic and I'm happy any time Lex use the term 'baby'.

I laughed at the mention of Plan B and didn't doubt for a second that Lex would do it and allow it to be done. Chloe and Lois's conversation was a blast to read.

And of course the smut was top notch. But Lex did cheat, so Chloe is going to have to find a way to punish him for that later. Doubt he'll mind.

And yay, she ready to get married! Hmm, Lex invited a reverend to this party? Got his hopes up a bit there didn't he. Oh well, got to love him anyway.

fighterangel
20th May 2010, 04:21
Loved this fic! So super cute! I wonder why Lex invited a reverend to the party!?!?! :-)