PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Him (NC-17, *Complete*)

Donutte
2nd December 2005, 01:36
A/N: Ok, here is the sister story to "Her". I hope you enjoy; and I hope things will be more understandable. I had quite a time trying to decide whether or not I wanted to post these stories as one, but decided that two first-person POV's in one story might be too confusing (although reading 3 first-person POV's in my favorite book definitely made for interesting reading). So, they are two stories. Hopefully you'll like! Feedback, any and all, good or bad, is more than welcome :)

Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Do not own any of the characters or anything else relating to "Smallville".
Warning: Illegal drug use
Part 1 - Him

Oh my God, fundraisers are so boring! I hate when my job assigns me to cover them. I would prefer almost anything to a fundraiser. All you do is watch people sit around and offer to give their wealth to the poor and needy. While a noble gesture, it's not very exciting. Last night was particularly boring. I can't tell you the relief I felt when it was finally over. Well, my job there was finished; I ripped off my badge that said "Chloe Sullivan - Daily Planet Reporter" and tossed it in the waste basket. However, the reporters were invited to have free drinks in the bar, and well, I'm just not rich enough to decline free drinks, now.

I went downstairs to the bar, walked up to where the bartender was standing, and ordered my favorite drink in the world: blackberry brandy, in a shot glass. He nodded gently before turning around to poor the liquid into a shot glass.

Soon, he turned back around with a smile and a shot-glass with that beautiful dark liquor. Told him to pour himself anything he wanted; to put it on my tab. He poured himself some tonic water; wimp. I realized he was working, but he could have had one shot of something. I raised my glass to his anyway, saying "Cheers!" Then I slammed down shot, and slapped a ten on the bar and ordered another.

I took my second drink with me, having decided to mingle with all the rich snobs. Yeah, that was mean, but they really were snobs! I could hear all of them talking to other people, all about the same things: their wealth, their superiority, themselves. I tried to talk to a few of them, but they virtually ignored my attempts to join the conversation. Making mental notes along the way, I made my rounds of the room.

I found myself utterly bored within ten minutes, despite the two shots. Considered going to get a third, but I wasn't particularly in the mood to get drunk. I had to do something though, before I died of boredom. Then I remembered; I was really glad I'd decided to bring my secret stash with me.

Looking around for a door that didn't lead out front, I happened across one that led into the alley. Granted, this was Metropolis at night, but I always carry pepper spray on these outings, just in case. I could handle myself though; it wasn't like downtown Metropolis wasn't foreign to me. And, well, I really needed some entertainment, so I didn't particularly care at that point either. If worse had come to worse, there was always my knee.

I pulled out my "cigarette" case out of my purse. From amongst the real cigarettes, I pulled out the special one. I must say, my connection really made this look like a cigarette. I was just about to light it, when I suddenly had the feeling I was being watched.

Thinking it may have been security, I looked first toward the door. It was there that I saw the person that must have been watching my every move. Him. Tall, thin and bald as the proverbial cue ball. Then I remembered he had been ogling me while inside. I believe I had even locked eyes with him for a moment without realizing it at the time.

Lex Luthor was watching me with a gaze so deep it was almost creepy; I was completely shocked. My self-consciousness had left me a long time ago, however. I was no longer that teenager that wouldn't go up to boys and make the first move. I provocatively lit the joint, taking a long, slow drag, then letting it out slowly.

The man was practically drooling. Enjoying watching him like that so much, I almost just let him stand there like that. I took another drag, watching him the whole time. Then I motioned for him to come over by me.

I didn't have to ask twice, as he did just as I had wanted of him. I offered him the joint, and he took a long drag off of it. Gotta love low-scent weed that's still strong. The fact that there was a slightly chilly breeze blowing away from the door didn't hurt either. I noticed his eyes get big as saucers as he took the drag, and he stared at the joint, obviously confused. He must have thought it was a cigarette! Resisting the urge to laugh, I watched as he took another drag; he obviously liked it. He gave it back to me, and I put it back in the case, my eyes never leaving his.

I gave him one last lingering look as I walked by him, re-entering the bar. He followed me back in; I just knew he would. I was feeling pretty good by that point, after the alcohol and the marijuana; so good in fact, I wanted everyone to know just how good I felt. There was no one around me, so I started dancing, all by myself. I'm almost sure people were staring, but I just really didn't care at that point; I was off the clock. It just felt so good to gyrate my hips like that. I knew one person would be watching though.

I turned to look at Lex Luthor, motioning for him to join me. I didn't know if he would or not, nor did I particularly care. I wasn't entirely surprised, however, when he did join me. I was very shocked at what a great dancer he was; that kind of dancing especially. I figured he could probably waltz like no one else, but this gyrating stuff? Never in my wildest dreams did I think he could do that so well.

Although he was a good dancer, however, he did seem kinda, well, stiff. Like he wasn't very comfortable. Personally, I didn't care about dancing in the bar, but he seemed to care a lot, and it showed. So, I decided perhaps we should go somewhere else; maybe do something else that was fun too. Trying to think of what we could do and where we could go with a hazy mind was not a bit easy, but soon, a thought popped into my mind. With a wicked grin, I grabbed his hand and led him out the door; was he gonna be surprised.

We walked down the street at a steady pace. The park was about a mile away; it was a little cold out, but walking a mile would kill us. I faced him as I walked backwards at first, looking him in the eye, attempting to silently convey my intentions. He just had this dumb grin on his face; typical guy, even if he was a Luthor. Oh my God, though, those gorgeous blue eyes staring at me as I walked backwards almost caused me to trip. I decided perhaps I should face forward at that point, as I would have been very embarrassed if I had tripped.

We got to the park in about five minutes; well, it felt like five minutes. I think maybe I was going too fast for him, as he was a little breathless. Little did he know that before I was done with him, he'd be breathing a lot heavier. It was nights like this that made me glad that I didn't wear underwear anymore, and that I suffered through stockings instead of pantyhose; definitely worth it. I was going to fuck Lex Luthor, and he was going to have a night that he'd never forget.

I led him toward the benches that I often sat at during the day, feeding the ducks that swam in the pond. I knew that park like the back of my hand, and that was the most secluded part at this time of the night. I sat him down on the bench, and must have shocked him as his eyes got very wide when I straddled him. Ok, note to self: benches are not good to straddle on. Too damn hard!

Luthor looked like he was about to say something, but before he had the chance, I covered his mouth with mine, delving my tongue into its warm, moist depths. I think I shocked him, because he whimpered slightly in my mouth. God, what a turn on; that and the fact I had him trapped on the bench. He was under my control, and I could feel my arousal flowing at the mere thought of it. As I kissed him, I felt him grab my breast, causing me to jerk slightly at the wonderful feelings it caused. Suddenly, he pulled away from me, breathing very hard. His pelvis jerked upward slightly, hitting my sensitive and swollen clit. It was then that I realized that it was the time to make my move.

Rubbing my hands down the length of his body, my hands were soon at his zipper, quickly making short work of the barrier between his cock and my demanding pussy. I heard him moan as I did so, and I felt his hardness beneath my moving hands; at least that answered my question of whether I'd sufficiently turned him on or not. I felt his underwear; he wore purple silk boxers, that were so very smooth. I was tempted to rub his cock over the boxers, but decided to just get on with it.

I watched his eyes as I pulled a condom out of my bra. I'm always prepared, buster; I can't trust a guy to always carry. I pulled his boxers down over his stiffness, hearing him gasp as I did so. I almost gasped myself as I saw the size of it; began to wonder if the condom would be big enough, and it was for big guys too! I ripped the condom open with my teeth, watching him suck in a breath as I did so. God, he was so hot; that bald head glistening with sweat in such a sexy way. I managed to roll the condom on with shaky hands; it fit, but barely. Hearing him moan as I performed that task was almost more than I could take.

I positioned myself over him and lowered myself. Reveled in the shocked look on his face as the realization that I had no underwear on hit him. I pumped myself on his cock slowly, hearing him moan and gasp in utter pleasure. I held my pleasure in, only allowing myself to know it was there. The tip of his cock was angled upward in perfection, hitting my G-spot every time I lowered myself. It was all I could do to not go faster; I wanted to torture him, to let him know who was in control here.

Soon, I could feel his hardness twitching in my vessel. That was enough to almost send me over the edge, as I started going up and down faster and faster, grunting as he hit that sweet spot harder and harder each time. Suddenly, I was coming. I saw stars. My vessel was shuddering with the spasms of my orgasm; I'd never had an orgasm that felt so good before. Apparently, my spasms set off his climax, as I felt him contracting inside of me, even with the condom. It was all I could do to not let myself just fall in him in blissful peace.

To be continued...

hfce
2nd December 2005, 02:25
DAMN THAT WAS HOT!!! :drool: You owe me new underwear girl. :P

Hope :)

pipersmum
2nd December 2005, 02:31
wow that was great too;) Great to have both points of view about what happened that night. Very hot and I just loved this paragraph:
I watched his eyes as I pulled a condom out of my bra. I'm always prepared, buster; I can't trust a guy to always carry. I pulled his boxers down over his stiffness, hearing him gasp as I did so. I almost gasped myself as I saw the size of it; began to wonder if the condom would be big enough, and it was for big guys too! I ripped the condom open with my teeth, watching him suck in a breath as I did so. God, he was so hot; that bald head glistening with sweat in such a sexy way. I managed to roll the condom on with shaky hands; it fit, but barely. Hearing him moan as I performed that task was almost more than I could take.

Lex and his rather large cock:drool2: :drool2:

lilinny
2nd December 2005, 03:15
You better believe it you will continue!! That was even hotter than Her. Loved it!!!
:respect:

gecko
2nd December 2005, 11:51
damn that was sooo, i don't have the words for it other than damn that was good, can't wait for you to continue this

starmoon
2nd December 2005, 19:02
more please more i can't wait :drool:

JosiCuervo
2nd December 2005, 23:53
Sounds to me like Lex would put a horse to shame! Bwahahahaha! *ehem* Sorry, I couldn’t resist. Carry on.

Wow. Do’! Chlex just got it on in the park!?! The park!?! Awesome! Chloe’s POV really brought this fact to light for me. Must be I was a little slow while reading the first part. Sheesh. Anyways, very nice. I like an aggressive woman, so this Chloe makes me laugh. She’s a hoot. I can only hope she has more great ideas for Lex. Should be interesting.
;)
Erica

lj715
3rd December 2005, 07:34
Really like this one too. Very hot! Like getting pov from both Lex & Chloe.

darkangel
3rd December 2005, 19:11
Love this as much as Her. Great start. Hope you update soon.

BellaMR
5th December 2005, 08:30
Chole certainly know what she wants. I love that she hadn't really meant to attract Lex at first, but he thought she was giving him all these come hither looks.

GivenToFly
11th December 2005, 04:59
Wow...that was...just, wow! I love that we get both POV's to this story. Certainly doubles the fun :)

Donutte
12th December 2005, 01:32
A/N: Well, like I said when I updated Her yesterday, I am updating this today. Actually not too happy with this particular part, but mostly because it's all just leading up to something in particular (but I'm not gonna tell ya what it is). Should be interesting though, and I'm really enjoying writing these two stories. Oh, and I think I made up a new word, as I can't seem to find it in any dictionary. This adverb just seemed to fit perfectly though; and so, I left it, word or not. I hope you enjoy, and once again, thank you so much for all the feedback!

Disclaimer: See first post
Part 2 - Him

Knowing Luthor would soon become soft again, I wriggled myself off of his cock so as to assure no leakage from the condom. And, damn, my knees hurt like hell! I'd knelt on things harder than wood while on top of a guy before; however, none of them were ever as big as him. I wonder if that had anything to do with it? I'll have to research that theory one day.

Attempting to straighten myself, I stood up, the sharp pains suddenly hitting me everywhere; my knees, my thighs, my pussy. Perhaps we were just a little too zealous last night; although I am not entirely sure there is really such a thing when it comes to fucking. I grabbed his hand to help stand up, and before he knew it I had whipped the condom off, making sure not to drop any of his juices, and was walking toward the trash can to dump it. I had to stifle a giggle as he stood there, looking as his softening cock. I watched him zip his pants back up, a triumphant smile on my face. I was already back when he looked up after he had finished; God, he had the sexiest blue eyes I'd ever seen.

Well, I'd had what I'd come for; no pun intended; and was about to say good-night, because frankly, I didn't need nor want any of those expensive earrings he sent to his fucks as consolation prizes. Before I was able to say anything though, he put a finger over my mouth to hush me. I almost got mad and was about to protest, but something told me to just go with the flow. I merely smiled at him, awaiting whatever he had on his wicked mind.

He smiled wantonly as he slid his jacket off of his shoulders, shivering slightly as it had gotten colder as the night wore on. I smiled back in surprise as I watched him lay his jacket down on the cold ground very gently, smoothing it out. He performed that act so well, so romantically; I resisted the urge to gag as I knew I would have just cracked up in hysterical laughter.

When he stood back up, he motioned for me to lay down on his jacket. I was about to say something, but then a huge light bulb went off in my head. I felt my pussy begin to throb again at the promise of more lustful sessions with Luthor.

I laid myself down, expecting him to climb on top and fuck my brains out. Giving me one last smile, however, his head disappeared under my dress. I felt him tenderly grasp my thighs and spread them apart before feeling his hot breath on my cunt. I had heard the man had a wicked tongue, in more ways than one. Just feeling his breath on me made me pulsate strongly, to the point I was moaning and writhing, impatiently awaiting his oral appendage.

All of a sudden, I felt warmth and wetness on my folds, causing me to gasp in pleasure. Oh my God, the rumors were true, and he had just started! Only a few moments after that, I felt his tongue going in and out of my pussy, making me squirm so badly he had to actually hold me still. My hips began to move on their own accord, however; my cooch was demanding some attention, and it planned on getting it! I'm pretty sure my leg hit his bald head at some point as well.

Damn, his tongue could move in more ways than I thought a tongue could. I was grasping the grass around his jacket, pulling it out by its roots. It was all I could do to not scream his name out loud when his tongue finally hit my clit. Despite the fact my eyes were closed, when he started sucking on my clit, I saw a blinding white light that didn't begin to mirror the ecstasy I was in.

Suddenly I felt him pull away slightly, dragging a moan of utter frustration out of me. I felt some movement under my dress. I was thinking he was taking his pants off and was gonna fuck me; but really, I just wanted his tongue at that point! His breathing was coming out in forceful pants on my already sensitive cunt, frustrating me even more. Soon, however, I felt his warm hands on my hips again, and he began to suck my clit more fervorously than he had before.

He moved one of his hands off of my hip, and before I had a chance to wonder why, I felt something wonderful slide into my dripping vessel. Oh my God, the feelings that shot throughout my body at that point were almost unbearable. The shock waves were literally bouncing throughout me, all centered in my hot core.

Then, all of a sudden, his tongue was gone again. His hand was still there, but, that just wasn't the same! And he was breathing on my pussy again. Damn, he was such a tease! I could feel my clit pulsating with every breath that escaped his body onto my pussy. It drove me crazy.

Soon, I felt his warm mouth covering my clit again, this time breathing hard on it. I thought I would just die right then and there. He finger-fucked me even harder, and sucked my clit again, and I was so close. I was shaking with the imminent orgasm that I knew was about to happen. I was just on the edge. Just on the edge; so fucking close.

Explosions. Blinding white light. I had to be dead, because nothing earthly could ever feel as good as it did when I came after he began to hum on my clit. Oh my fucking God, I was sure I was going to shatter into a million pieces as he continued to suck on my clit, his fingers hitting my inner self over and over again. I hadn't even realized my ass had come off the ground as I came. Slowly, though, they came down on their own, Luthor never having paused in his ministrations. I felt his tongue go over me one more time before he pulled out from under my dress, breathing heavily and a feral look in his eyes.

My gaze wandered down his naked chest, as I noticed he had taken off his shirt; that must have been what that fumbling had been earlier. I smiled earnestly at his erect nipples, then my gaze went further down to see his very erect cock. I smiled wantonly at him, thinking of all the ways to use that beautiful hardness in front of me. I was extremely horny last night, and wanted to make the best of that awesome cock of Luthor's.

I suddenly noticed he was shivering, despite the fact he had put his shirt back on. I sat up, grabbing the jacket that I had been laying upon, and handed it back to him. If it wasn't warm from all the heat I put off when he went down on me, nothing would have warmed it up. He slipped it on though, and seemed okay with it; he did have a weird look on his face when he put it on, but it was soon gone and replaced with another look all of its own.

I watched as he climbed on top of me, felt as he tugged gently at my mussed-up hair, the tug reaching all the way to my core. Then he kissed me passionately, causing me to squirm all over again. He kissed me from my ear to my chin, then down my neck and back up to my ear, which he was gently biting. Then he began to suck on my earlobe, and I thought I would come again just from that. I bucked against him as he sucked and heard him moan into my ear, making my wetness begin to flow again.

I responded in turn by sucking on his earlobe, hearing him moan even more. I loved to make him go crazy with passion; I guess I have a thing for doing that. He breathed heavier and heavier as I tugged and sucked on his lobe. I wanted to fuck right then and there, just as I know he did; he insisted on going somewhere private, however, and before I knew what was going on, he had made a phone call to his limo drive to pick us up.

We composed ourselves and walked toward where Luthor had instructed the driver to pick us up in the short amount of time we had. He asked me in the limo, before delving his tongue into my cleavage, that he wanted to go to his mansion in a small town he used to live in a few hours away. I agreed, and we seriously made out in the limo like a couple of horny teenagers. He must have told the driver to speed, because we got there in just over an hour.

Last night was defintiely going to be something interesting.

Running into Luthor and going back to Smallville, all in the same night. Definitely a night I was never to forget.

Blackberry
12th December 2005, 01:43
Ooh... yummy~~ *drools* damn... gotta go back to writing my essay... *grumbles* how will i concentrate now!! >_<

:)BB

fighterangel
12th December 2005, 01:57
practically speechless, although minor question, how come he doesn't realize who she is? other than that absolutely love this one and it's mate

LA

hfce
12th December 2005, 03:13
DAMN!!! :drool:

Hope :drool:

lj715
12th December 2005, 04:26
Wow.....um...yeah. Telling you that this was a great update doesn't seem to do it justice. But, can't seem to think of anything else to say that would describe how good it was. Very, very hot.

lilinny
12th December 2005, 04:36
I need to calm down now. That was great!!!

littlepearl
12th December 2005, 11:39
I really like the idea of a Him/Her story. It's great to really deal with Lex and Chloe and how and what do they do feel for each other. And God the smut is incredible !

eternitychlex
12th December 2005, 13:21
Awesome.................Looks like Lex doesn't recognize Chloe............Please update soon!!!!!!!!!!!

pipersmum
12th December 2005, 16:15
A good update really enjoying the story from 2 sides.

Well, I'd had what I'd come for; no pun intended; and was about to say good-night, because frankly, I didn't need nor want any of those expensive earrings he sent to his fucks as consolation prizes
It seems that Chloe knows Lex a little too well:yeahbaby:
Waiting for the smut at the mansion it's gonna be hot.

katieandjason
12th December 2005, 17:18
OOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......... Going BACK to Smallville?! Where are you going with this, Do? Hmm? :D It's sooooo cool to have both these stories, I really do love it. It's awesome to have full detailed perspectives on the same actions without having to rewind time tin the story, ya know? Freakin' fantastic.

starmoon
12th December 2005, 17:33
:drool: i love this story and the other one reading it from broth there view is great and i can't wait for more.

Donutte
21st December 2005, 20:00
A/N: Well, here is the next (and technically, last) chapter of Him, as promised :) As I'm doing with Her, I'm going to have an epilogue with this one. If I put my thoughts down as they are now, I will say, the epilogues won't exactly follow the style the story has followed so far. That is all I'm going to say for now, as I've yet to actually write them; they are merely random thought floating in my head at the moment. So, enjoy. Feedback is more than welcome in any form; good, bad, or regardless. I do use feedback when writing stories, just so you do know how important it is. I've moreso used it with this set of stories in particular. So, let me know what your thoughts are, please!!!

Disclaimer: Don't own 'em
Part 3 - Him

I have to say, seeing the mansion again sent shivers up my spine; probably the memory of being thrown out a window had something to do with that. We'd pulled up, still seriously making out; I wanted so bad for him to fuck me in the limo, but he had to insist upon waiting. So, I waited, and we were finally there.

Luthor looked like he was fumbling to get out of the limo as much as he would have had he been trying to do girls' gymnastics. I shook my head watching him make his way out, and was shocked when I saw his hand reach in. At first, I thought he had forgotten something; then I realized the hand was meant to help me out. I had to smile at the thought that maybe chivalry wasn't dead after all.

I noticed he was giving me weird looks; for a brief moment, I thought he remembered who I was. I wasn't entirely sure if the thought of that frightened or relieved me. It was a moot point, as if he did recognize me, he didn't say anything about it.

After entering the mansion, we quickly made our way to what I assumed would be the bedroom. Poor guy, couldn't walk a straight line if his life had depended on it; apparently he was worse off than I was, and I was pretty bad at that point. He couldn't keep his hands off of me the entire time we made our way there.

We finally got to the bedroom, which seemed to take forever; not sure if that was due to the fact I was horny, or the sheer size of the place, however. Anyway, we walked in, and I heard the door slam behind me. It was very dark in there; what little light there was merely moonlight seeping through the curtains. I looked at him, and I could have sworn I saw fire burning in his eyes. Probably from the fire burning in his loins.

Before I knew it, I had been swooped up into his arms. Definitely different, being carried to the bed. He laid me down in such a way that my legs were slightly spread. Unable to really see much, I had to make use of my other senses. I could hear him breathing heavily as he sat next to me. Then, before I had a chance to even think, I gasped as his fingers found their way to my cunt, lightly caressing it.

Before long, I felt a finger slide into my seeping pussy, making my involuntarily arch my back. Oh my God, that man had magical fingers. It felt so good I almost cried. I know for a fact that I moaned. And I also know for certain that he moaned, although I have a feeling it was from the fact that his cock was in very tight quarters at the moment.

I was so fucking wet, I could hear the noises his finger made inside of me; kinda turned me on, in a kinky way. Apparently our minds were pretty much in tandem, because as I began to wonder when the heat was gonna turn up, he pulled a condom out of the drawer. Good thing; I only carry one, and I'd used it earlier in the park.

I was totally What the fuck? when he suddenly pulled his hand out to roll on the fucking condom. Like, couldn't he have done that with one hand? I know he's had plenty of experience. And I could vaguely see that he had smiled as he did it; the fucker did that on purpose! I merely glared at him as he took his clothes off rather hurriedly.

He undressed me next; I really liked that. He took off my shoes first. Then he laid on top of me as he took off my bra; I was a little surprised that he knew how to do that, I must say. Most guys fumble with the clasp. Luthor knew exactly what he was doing though. Then he unzipped my dress and slid it down my body slowly. Sexual torture should be made illegal.

I waited for him to take my stockings off, but he never did. He merely rubbed his hand up and down one of my stockinged legs. Well, well, well, Mr. Luthor was kinky fuck after all. I like kinky.

Suddenly his hand slipped inside of me again, as he gave me that weird look again. I think I groaned louder than I realized at the time, based on that huge glowing smile on his face. I wanted his cock though. Let him finger-fuck someone else; I wanted the cock, damnit!

Then he pulled out again. I was about to smack him for teasing me so much when all of a sudden, I saw stars. Lots of them. The feelings just washed over my body as he slammed once into me. Then he stopped again. I glared at him again, daring him to try and stop. I think he may have gotten the hint that time, finally; I don't break that easily.

He started up again, very slowly though. Okay, that was just pure genuine torture, but at least he finally had his cock in me, fucking me into oblivion. I moaned at the feelings that rushed through me. For a brief moment, I was sure he would stop again; but instead, he groaned deeply and started pumping into me faster.

Now that's what I'm talking about! And then, he fucking stopped - again! What the fuck was his problem. He wasn't a teenager anymore; far from it. He stopped though, breathing heavily over me. God, I was so turned on and ready to burst, though, when he started whispering dirty things in my ear. His hot breath on my ear made me moan and I was sure I might orgasm from that alone.

I heard him gasp as my vessel squeezed his cock; I couldn't help but smile. My hips began to thrust involuntarily at that point; if he wouldn't fuck me, I was gonna fuck him then. I watched as he closed his eyes tightly; I knew he was trying not to come. Damnit, though, I wanted to come! And, well, he was just taking too long.

Suddenly, he started thrusting faster. And harder. We fucked each other, and it was beautiful. The sweat was pouring off of our bodies, drenching the sheets. God, it felt so good. He slowed down somewhat, again, moving so that it felt like he was bracing himself. Man, I knew at that point it was gonna be good.

Then the thrusting got faster. And faster. And harder than ever. And, GOD his body was rubbing against my swollen clit. So fucking sweet. I could feel by body tense up as I was about to come.

Oh my God, he really does know how to fuck a girl. When I'm peaking, most guys decide that it's necessary to go faster, which totally ruins it for me. I get to peaking on certain rhythms, and that's the same way I will come. He seemed to know that, and we just kept going at it when I suddenly felt my whole body erupt into spasms of sheer ecstasy. I had never come that hard before, and I'm pretty sure it will never happen again; one of those "once in a lifetime" deals. I'm not sure, but I might have even screamed. All I truly remember is the wonderful feeling I was left with.

I do, however, remember Luthor screaming as he came. I mean, he really screamed; loudly. Was almost waiting for one of his guards to come bursting in the door. He tensed up for a minute before collapsing on top of me, practically smothering me in the process. I laid there like a minute, then when I couldn't breathe anymore I started moving, and he got the hint and, begrudgingly, rolled over onto his side.

I rolled over onto my side, a smile on my face that I just couldn't make go away. I felt so good, better than any other time with someone. Luthor was - different; and it had nothing to do with the money. I watched him as he faded into sleep quickly, which made me smile even more; still a typical guy.

I decided, at that point, it was time for our evening to end. I scribbled out a note quickly after getting dressed, making sure to leave it on the nightstand where he would see it. Feeling bad, I took off his condom carefully so as to not wake him, and disposed of it. I then quietly slipped out of the room, heading for the entrance where I had a guard call a cab for me. It arrived quickly, and before I knew it, our night was over.

lj715
21st December 2005, 20:48
Wow, very hot! Can't wait for the epilogue.

littlepearl
21st December 2005, 21:52
That was so impressive ! I absolutely adore your idea of writing the story wih each other's POV. I can't wait for the epilogue...
Thanks for sharing that !

Gaia
22nd December 2005, 10:40
Nice...
A conclusion please:D

pipersmum
22nd December 2005, 13:49
It's great seeing her side of what was going on too:D
I want to know how come he hasn't recognized her yet???

I waited for him to take my stockings off, but he never did. He merely rubbed his hand up and down one of my stockinged legs. Well, well, well, Mr. Luthor was kinky fuck after all. I like kinky
Loved this bit:yeahbaby:
Looking forward to the epilogue;)

Goldielocks
22nd December 2005, 20:37
Aldona

i gotta say they are too hot for words... but chloes leaving him might just steer things up for worse, but they'll find their way to each other where they belong....this was an awesome idea

plz ud soon

lilinny
23rd December 2005, 04:42
What a memorable night!!!!! I love it!!!!
:respect:

gecko
23rd December 2005, 11:53
wow, can't wait for the final installment

LEXNCHLOEROCK
24th December 2005, 18:37
I need another cigarette! :) Whoa! I loved that Chloe was so in control! She was a little bit too hard for my taste but it totally worked for the fic. It left me with the impression that now she'd had him there wasn't anything more she wanted with him. He was simply a one night stand to her. Where as he left me with the impression that even though this started out as just one night of sex he wants more now. Am I making any sense?
I absolutely loved the reference to Lex's past sexual encounters and the earrings! I'm surprised she didn't leave him her earrings with a note of thanks!
I love both these fics and as soon as i can will definitely add to your rep! Great job! Merry Christmas to me!

sultrystorm
24th December 2005, 23:07
I'm in love with your story. I adored the two different perspectives you give us. Update soon

Donutte
28th December 2005, 07:59
A/N: Again, apologizing for the shortness of the epilogues. If you are following both stories, please read Her first; it was kinda meant to be read in that order. This one is slightly different, but will hopefully explain some stuff. Thanks again to LEXNCHLOEROCK for the idea she gave in her feedback here. I hope you all enjoy, and thanks so much for following this :)

Rating - NC-17
Disclaimers - See first post
Part 4 - Him

Epilogue

Dear Lex,

As I write this, I am wondering if I should have addressed you as Mr. Luthor; however, I know how much you despise that salutation. I just thought I should write an explanation to you. Of who I am; of why I left; of other things.

If you don't know who I am by now, you will by the end of this letter. Just to ease your mind: as I'm sure you know/will find out, while I do work for the Planet, take comfort in the fact that this will not be made common knowledge, at least not via that (or, more importantly, me).

I saw you tonight, I made my moves on you, and I seduced you. I've wanted you ever since I was an alien-obsessed teenager. You were always so hot to me. However, we parted ways shortly after I started college. Then, lo and behold, I find you at a charity fundraiser, looking more bored than I was. Little did I know what a good time we were going to have.

I know your little habit of sending earrings to chicks you've screwed, so in a turn of the tables, I've left mine. However, this case is slightly different; should you like a repeat of this evening, I'm sure you'll find a way to contact me. Even if only to return my earrings.

Sorry I felt the need to leave on the sly the way I did. Good-byes just tend to get complicated, and I wanted to avoid all that tension after the wonderful night we'd shared. You rocked my world, Lex; in such a way that I'm not likely to forget for a very long time.

Here's to hoping last night was not just a one night stand. Don't get me wrong; I'm not begging for you to come to me. I just don't do that, and I never have. Pining is no longer in my nature either. Like I said though, I'm sure you can figure out a way to get in touch with me should the case arise.

If not, then have a good life, Lex. You deserve that much.

Sincerely, Chloe Sullivan

The End

lj715
28th December 2005, 08:47
Great epilogue. Really loved this story.

showntell
28th December 2005, 09:12
Niiiice!

That was one hot story.

gecko
28th December 2005, 10:42
great story, great work, loved how it all ended

kimmie
28th December 2005, 14:14
Brilliant, i love that Chloe left a letter! i can just picture Lex's face as he reads it!

Excellent

Kimmie

eternitychlex
28th December 2005, 15:36
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

fighterangel
28th December 2005, 19:54
omg what a way to end it... It was so good!!!

LA

pipersmum
28th December 2005, 22:45
Loved how Chloe turned the tables on him with the earrings:P Shame it had to end but all good things must come to an end:) Looking forward to see what you do next.

Donutte
28th December 2005, 22:54
Thanks guys :D

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your comments.

Honestly, I hated ending this one too. However, I'd only given myself a small time-frame in the story, and when I try to string it out too long, in struts ol' Writers' Block. Perhaps, one day (if I feel I can hack it), I will do another story like this (sequel?) that will indeed be longer :)

While I am still doing the angsty fic, I just started a new one. Not sure about anything about it (other than the fact that it is, indeed, a sequel); not even sure what genre it will go under :P But your comments inspire me to write, so writing I am doing, lol.

GivenToFly
28th December 2005, 23:56
Wow, what a fantastic ending. I loved that she left her earrings in the end...very brilliant and creative twist.

I'm sad to see this story end, but I enjoyed reading it immensely...and its companion piece as well.

BellaMR
29th December 2005, 01:43
I loved these stories and I'm so excited that you're planning a sequel. As for the genre ... hmm... let me think... NC-17 definately without question.

Can't wait to see what happens when Lex tracks her down.

Julie
29th December 2005, 03:26
Story moved back to regular section. Will be moved to completed section in a couple of days...

redniblet
29th December 2005, 14:22
Very hot! I loved both of them and I do hope you write a sequel:)

fleyval
30th December 2005, 09:14
Wow, this is an amazing story... very hot!!!! I really hope you will write a sequel!!!!!!!!

ggdoll18
31st December 2005, 03:21
loved the letter!

starmoon
31st December 2005, 07:52
that was great and i hope to read more stories written by you.

LEXNCHLOEROCK
12th January 2006, 03:34
Squee! Awesome ending Donutte! You know I loved the earrings and letter! I'm sqeeing with happiness that you used my feedback for the endings I feel so cool! :) As for a sequel YES YES YES a million times YES! Thank you so much for writing this!

hfce
12th January 2006, 04:27
Bravo! Bravo!! Bravo!!!!! :clapclap:

Hope :D

spaceboi's pixie
12th January 2006, 16:44
sweet fic it rocked