PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Her (NC-17, *Complete*)

Donutte
1st December 2005, 06:56
A/N: Ok, I decided to do this story this way. Btw, I've not abandoned my other two stories; I had to give it a rest on one of them for certain personal reasons, and the other I felt I needed some perspective on; hence my not updating it this week as I usually do. I will update that one by or during next week though :) Now, this was originally going to be a short story. It may still be a shorter story than my usual, but it looks like it's gonna be pretty smutty. Hence, my putting it here. It's different than my usual; that difference will be evident once you read. It will also have a "sister" story (partially written), called Him. I'm sure you'll be able to guess what it's about once you've read this. It will be a little behind this one, but will follow the same timeline. There is some illegal drug use in this story. Now, I'm not talking about them dropping acid, nor is it the main focus of the story; it is merely there and if it makes you uncomfortable, you should know. I've been in a weird mood lately, and it somehow incorporated its way into the story. I'm also not condoning it, just for the record. With that said, this takes place somewhat in the future. I am trying to keep as true to the characters as possible; although, it may be somewhat hard to tell until both stories are posted. Now that I've probably managed to confuse you all, here is my story. Any and all feedback; good, bad or otherwise; is more than welcome.

Rating: NC-17
Disclaimers: Although I wish I could say I did, I do not own these characters. I merely own the story.
Warning: Illegal drug use
Part 1 - Her

I went to the charity fundraiser last night, which was rather boring, I must say. I've found many of them to be quite boring; but, being a Luthor, I'm somewhat expected to attend such functions. Trying to look interested the whole time last night, though, was rather cumbersome, even for me. I almost laughed out loud in hysterical laughter at one point. But, Lex Luthor does no such thing; not in private, and most definitely not in public.

When it was finally over, I decided that I wasn't quite ready for the night to end. Holding in laughter can deter exhaustion from anyone. I walked downstairs to the bar of the hotel where the fundraiser was held, and decided to have a drink. I removed my silk bow-tie, thankful for the loss of the object that had practically strangled me the whole night. Stuffing it into my pocket, I took a seat and waited for an opportunity to grasp the attention of the bartender.

It wasn't long before he came by, asking me what I wanted. I requested some brandy; the best stuff in the house. He nodded, and went to the back for the "reserved" bottle. Soon he returned, and I handed over a hundred dollar bill. Told him to keep the change; I was in a generous mood last night. Bringing up the snifter to allow the scent of the liquor to waft into my senses, I smiled, and proposed a silent toast. To whom or what, that I didn't know. I just felt the need to do so. I would find out soon enough the object of my toast.

I took a sip of the brandy, allowing the warm liquid to linger in my mouth for a moment before soothing it's way down my throat. Savoring the feeling for a few minutes, I took another sip. The warmth soon spread throughout my body, causing me to have involuntary.. cravings.

I found myself spanning the room for all of the beautiful brunettes; I often find myself fancying them. There were many gorgeous ones, I must say. Many of whom had quite the physical effect on me; needless to say, I had to sit carefully. There was the one in the red dress. She had short, very dark hair, with icy blue eyes that appeared to stab the soul. However.. no. Then there was the brunette with very long hair, almost to her knees. I shook my head, taking another sip of my brandy; too much hair, and that can get messy in certain situations. As I said, there were many. However, not one of them was right; not last night.

Letting out a deep sigh of reservation, I finished off what was left in the snifter, then signaled the bartender for another. He brought it promptly; there is definitely something to be said for good tipping. Handed him another hundred. He nodded his appreciation to me, to which I responded with a slight nod of my own. I picked up the snifter, and once again, returned my attention to the female population in the room.

The same crowd. The same women. There was something, different, however. Or, should I say, someone. A gorgeous women, in a crisp, royal blue dress. Legs that just wouldn't quit. And her.. bosom.. was heaving in a very pleasant manner. Green eyes that were big enough to drown in. Shoulder-length, straight hair. Blonde hair. Beautiful female. Her. Epiphany.

She had been there the whole time. I had ignored everyone but the brunettes when I had first looked. But then, I saw her. She was looking right at me for what seemed like forever, then with a smile, she turned and walked away. I soon found myself walking in her direction, my legs going with a will of their own. I didn't even think I had liked blondes. I continued to walk so as to keep up with her to wherever she was going; my manhood embarrassingly preceding me, but for some reason I didn't really care.

I stood in the open doorway she had just exited, watching as she walked outside, propping herself up against the building. I watched as she slowly pulled a small package of.. something.. out of her evening bag. From that small package, I saw her pull out something long and white. A cigarette? I continued to watch as she lit the cigarette, taking a deep pull on it, then holding her breath for a few seconds before exhaling a cloud of smoke.

I had never thought of a woman smoking as sexy before last night. For some reason, however, watching her smoke was the sexiest thing in the world. She must have heard my thoughts, because soon, her eyes turned my way as she let out another plume of smoke. She indicated for me to come toward her with a nod of her head. Who was I to say no?

I made my way to where she was standing. She offered her cigarette to me, which I found odd, yet felt obligated to take. Noticed something.. off.. about the cigarette. Taking it, I slowly inhaled the sweet, thick smoke. As my eyes widened, I quickly realized that this was no cigarette. I turned my head skyward so as to not blow the smoke in her face. Smooth; very smooth. Hardly any scent to speak of either. Taking one more hit, I handed it back to her. As I got dizzy, I realized it was pretty strong, too.

She stared me in the eye as she put out her "cigarette", and replaced it in the case. I watched her in my inebriated state as she swayed past me, walking back into the bar. That woman had hips that could move like no one else's. They literally beckoned me to follow them. And, who was I to refuse? I obeyed their command, and followed her inside.

As she walked toward the middle of the floor, where the crowd had somewhat dissipated, she turned her head around briefly, and batted her luscious eyelashes at me, before slowly turning it back around. Her come-hither look was almost more than my libido could take. I stopped in my tracks, however, as I watched her begin to dance by herself in that vacated part of the floor. Although this wasn't really that kind of bar, I have to admit, she was absolutely hot as she danced. I watched in awe as she swished her hips to silent music, and they beckoned me to come forth yet again. I did not refuse.

I swaggered up to her rhythmic form, finding my body moving in tune to hers. I could even hear the music somewhat; must have been a side-effect of being inebriated on alcohol and marijuana. Soon, my higher brain functions began to kick in, however, telling me this was not the time and definitely not the place to be doing this. She must have sensed my thoughts, as she soon stopped and grabbed my hand, leading me through the crowd of people, then out the front door.

I had no idea where we were going. All I knew was that there was a beautiful woman slowly walking backwards in front of me, holding my hand while looking into my eyes seductively. I honestly don't think even she knew where she was going. Soon, she turned to face forward, walking with long strides down the lit sidewalk, with me still in tow. Part of me was telling me I shouldn't be letting some stranger lead me to somewhere I didn't know. Another part of me told that other part to shut the fuck up and walk. The latter part won that argument.

We continued to walk down the street in silence, our quickening breaths the only sounds being emitted. Soon, I found myself walking through the city park with this seductive woman. She led me toward the benches facing the small pond. I sat down, and to my utter shock, instead of sitting next to me, she straddled my thighs, trapping me with her arms as she grasped the back of the bench. I was about to say something, but before the words could make their way out, they were smothered by a deep, passionate kiss.

My already rigid cock became fully hard the moment her lips touched mine. They were so soft and supple. My hand moved up on it's own accord and grasped her breast, fondling it carefully as my other hand slipped around her waist and rested on the small of her back. She took my breath away, quite literally. Pulling away, I gasped for air as she looked at me with those emerald eyes, licking her luscious lips. Breathing heavily, I stared into her eyes, every breath I took causing a surge to go right through my cock. I found my hips bucking upward for a moment on their own accord, my hardness apparently hitting her in a certain.. spot.

Releasing her grasp on the back of the bench, she put her hands on my shoulders, slowly rubbing them down my torso. I moaned involuntarily, and rather loudly, but didn't particularly care at that moment. My higher brain functions told me to look around, which I did to make sure there were no lurking eyes or cameras in the area. However, as she began to unzip my pants, any higher brain function disappeared as my cock demanded my attention. The slight touch of her delicate hands on the outside of my pants was enough to make it throb terribly.

I have to say, I had never been so turned on by a woman before. She was different, and it was more than the blonde hair. There was just something about her, and I was determined to find out, but.. later. There were more important matters to attend to. Like watching this mystery woman as she stuck her hand down the front of her dress and pulled out.. a condom. Wow. Then watching her as ripped open the condom. Watching as pulled my cock out of my boxers, in all its hard glory. Moaning in agony as she rolled the condom down the length of my shaft. Watching as she lowered herself upon me, her tightness grasping my hardness and causing me to gasp.

It occurred to me at that moment that she apparently was not wearing any panties. God, how that mere thought caused my cock to swell inside of her, as she slowly lowered and raised her body. I could barely hear her breathing, despite the fact I could feel it getting faster. She had a thin sheen of sweat on her face, despite the fact it was cool enough to see my own breath fog. My hips bucked up as she slowly continued to torture my aching member, silently begging her to go faster.

All that could be heard were my gasps and the slap of flesh as she fully descended on me. I started breathing heavier as I could feel climax approaching, despite her torturous efforts. She seemed to innately know, however, as she began to slide up and down my member faster, gasping audibly then herself as she did so. It was all I could do not to scream as her vessel squeezed around my cock in her climax, causing me to burst like a water balloon that had been squeezed finally to its breaking point.

To be continued...

hfce
1st December 2005, 07:44
Wow what a great start I want more please... :D

Hope ;)

planetcal
1st December 2005, 10:32
Great start can't wait to read more! Please update soon.

pipersmum
1st December 2005, 11:35
wow that was intense and extremely hot :drool2:
I really liked this description:

It was all I could do not to scream as her vessel squeezed around my cock in her climax, causing me to burst like a water balloon that had been squeezed finally to its breaking point.

I can't wait to read more soon hopefully;)

gecko
1st December 2005, 12:14
great start, can't wait for more

kimmie
1st December 2005, 12:18
That was extremely hot stuff, I'm really intrigued and I definitely want more...please!!!

Kimmie

starmoon
1st December 2005, 15:56
i love this story and i want more and i can't wait for you to update your other great stories.

katieandjason
1st December 2005, 16:51
Yes, you completely confused me with that author's note. :blinkkiss However, the story is hot, and very seductive. I have a few questions...

Is this very AU? i'm guessing yes.
Is 'her' Chloe? I know it is, but I like being hit over the head.
Did Lex not meet Chloe in Smallville years previously?
Will all be answered in time?
Why is the sky blue?
Do you believe in the afterlife?
Will we all come back as cats?
Would Santa call you a goodie or a baddie?

;) Seriously, can't wait for the update.

lj715
1st December 2005, 17:07
Wow, really great beginning. Very hot! Can't wait for more.

darkangel
1st December 2005, 18:14
Great start. Come back soon.

buckles squared
1st December 2005, 18:52
Wondeful fantasy material!

teb85
2nd December 2005, 00:07
Great start , can't wait to see where this fic goes.
Hot and intense already ! loving it !

lilinny
2nd December 2005, 03:06
Cliffhangers, cliffhangers, you're killing me!!! Come back and write!!!!!
:respect:

jez3_uk
2nd December 2005, 16:59
Great start to the fic Do'!!!! Trust you to create another fantastic fic, so much smut and so little time. I look forward to the next chapter! More! More! More!....off to read 'Him' now.

JosiCuervo
2nd December 2005, 23:53
I made my way to where she was standing. She offered her cigarette to me, which I found odd, yet felt obligated to take. Noticed something.. off.. about the cigarette. Taking it, I slowly inhaled the sweet, thick smoke. As my eyes widened, I quickly realized that this was no cigarette. I turned my head skyward so as to not blow the smoke in her face. Smooth; very smooth. Hardly any scent to speak of either. Taking one more hit, I handed it back to her. As I got dizzy, I realized it was pretty strong, too.
Heheh. Chlex smokin’ dope…now that’s a first that I recall off hand. *snicker*

Wow, Do’ this is certainly an interesting fic. Heh. Dirty. I’m not typically that fond of first person fic, but this is nice. I think poor Lex needs some guidance though. Letting himself be led around by an unknown blonde and then letting her ravish him. Heh. If only it was that easy.
;)
Erica

Donutte
3rd December 2005, 03:07
Ok, obviously not an update this fast (I am not THAT good, lol), but thought I'd take the time to respond to this post in particular:

I have a few questions...

Is this very AU? i'm guessing yes.
Is 'her' Chloe? I know it is, but I like being hit over the head.
Did Lex not meet Chloe in Smallville years previously?
Will all be answered in time?
Why is the sky blue?
Do you believe in the afterlife?
Will we all come back as cats?
Would Santa call you a goodie or a baddie?

1. It's a future-fic, automatically making it AU. However, I'm trying to keep as true to the characters as possible (in my mind, anyway, how they would be later on in their lives).
2. Yes, "her" is Chloe :)
3. Ok, here comes the AU part; I don't think they met in Smallville previously; although that remains to be seen ;)
4. Yes, I believe all will be answered more thoroughly in time :)
5. The sky is blue for very scientific reasons........
6. Yes, I believe in the afterlife.
7. To come back as a cat would rock my world.
8. If Lex were Santa, definitely a baddie :P

And (this is in response to both Her and Him), I'm shocked (happily) at the responses these fics have gotten; truly, I am. Josi, I've seen others also say they didn't like 1st person either; I guess that was why I didn't expect many people to like it. But I'm so glad you did!

This month will be a little difficult in the way of getting the fics out (I think that may be the case for most of the writers). I must say, though, the feedback has definitely helped me to decide what direction I want to take these ficcies in; and for that I am grateful. :)

Do'

BellaMR
5th December 2005, 08:20
I can't wait for more. I think its interesting that you may have it so they never met in Smallville. The whole time I kept waiting for him to recognize her. And then I also kept wondering if they would speak. "Geez Lex aren't you even going to ask her name? You need to know where to send the earrings to."

Donutte
11th December 2005, 02:29
A/N: Let me reiterate how happily surprised I was at the response to this story. Thank you all so much for your feedback; it has definitely helped me develop some of the parts of my story. Now, I make mention of something in particular (if I tell you now it will give it away) toward the end of the story, however, it will not be a big focus point (at least, not yet, as far as I know, lol). I don't plan on this story having more than 3 or 4 parts, but considering how often I keep to plan with other stories, who knows with this one :) I hope you all enjoy this next part; I must say, I must have been in a certain mood for all the really stupid spelling errors I found. I'm usually so meticulous about that!! Btw, I am hoping to have the next part to Him up tomorrow sometime after I get home from work (gonna try to post them together as much as possible; or at least close).

Disclaimers: I wish I owned them, but that will never happen.
Part 2 - Her

We both sat there, with her body collapsed against mine, gasping from the pleasure we had just experienced. It was beautiful and it was thrilling. I must admit, having sex in the park was the last thing I had imagined I would do last night. Back of a car is something I could imagine. However, last time I had sex out in the open, I was merely a kid, naive and uncaring of the consequence of my actions. Last night, though, I just didn't care. She was beautiful, supple and extremely sexy. She took my breath away, and the rest of the world just didn't matter after that.

I was snapped out of my reverie when I heard her groan slightly as she shifted her position, trying to get off of me. I wanted to so badly to hold her down and make her stay there, because I just didn't want my euphoria to go away. But, as they say, all good things must come to an end. She got off of the bench, slightly stiff from having kneeled on the hard wood. She grasped my hand once she had fully stood up, making me stand up in front of her, my flaccidness embarrassingly hanging out for the world to see if they had so chosen.

She expertly pulled of the condom, without letting anything fall out of it. A thought popped into my head momentarily about a possible occupation of hers as she threw the used prophylactic in the nearby trash can. I zipped my pants back up as she did so, and when I was done, I picked my head up to find myself staring right into her eyes. Those gorgeous, hypnotizing, green eyes of hers.

She opened her mouth to speak, but I put a finger over it, watching her smile as I did so. She watched wide-eyed as I took off my jacket and laid it down on the ground, then motioned for her to lay down. She looked at me with a rather confused expression, but told her to trust me. She still looked confused, but she did lay down as I asked. I was shivering in the cool night air without the jacket, but I smiled anyway as I knelt down and spread her legs apart. Her beautiful, sexy legs that caused me to start getting hard again the moment I touched them.

I stuck my head under her dress, her scent overwhelming my senses immediately. I inhaled deeply through my nose, reveling in her arousal before getting to the task at hand. I found myself unable to stop staring, however, at the silhouette of her clean-shaven cunt. I felt her squirming soon and realized I had been breathing heavily on her sensitive pussy and swollen clit. I smiled to myself at the thought of having made her squirm by merely breathing on her. I reveled in what her reaction might be to the what else I had planned before allowing my tongue to wander her depths.

I let my tongue explore the lips of her pussy lightly, feeling the moisture of her arousal as I did so. I hummed as I let my tongue tease her entrance, and was rewarded with a moan muffled through the fabric of her dress. Placing my hands on her hips to hold her still, I proceeded to dart my tongue in and out of her, feeling her pelvis attempt to buck at my ministrations. This one really had spirit, I must say; I half-expected her to end up kicking me.

Being under her dress combined with the heat coming from her caused me to get very hot, which caused me to breathe even more forcefully on her as I sucked on her clit. I found myself unbuttoning my silk dress shirt, and before long, it was off of my already sweating body. It may have been cold outside, but under her dress, and that moment, was the warmest, most luscious place I could have ever imagined being.

I heard more muffled moans as I sucked her swollen sweet spot, unable to hear exactly what she was saying. She continued to buck her pelvis toward me, however, so I figured I was doing a good job. After all, I haven't had anyone complain of my cunnilingus skills yet. I could tell, however, that her inner core was needing some desperate attention, so I slipped my first two fingers inside of her, crooked upward slightly; there is definitely something to be said for experience. I heard her groan loudly as I began to slip my fingers in and out of her, slowly, teasingly.

She groaned her disapproval as I pulled my head away for a moment for a desperately needed breath. As tempted as I was to stick my head outside of her dress for some fresh air, I didn't want her to lose the mood from the sudden cold that would have hit her. She was very close anyway; and very wet, for that matter. I decided it was time to go in for the kill.

After exhaling completely on her clit, I began to suck her clit firmly, letting my tongue dart into her slit as I did so. I started to pump my fingers into her faster and harder, her moans and grunts guiding me. I felt the muscles of her canal begin to vibrate against my fingers in her pre-orgasmic state. It was then that I began to hum as I sucked her clit.

I had to lift my head as she lifted her pelvis as she came explosively, her core now squeezing my pumping fingers as they continued to hit her G-spot. She bucked her pelvis a few times during her orgasm, telling me just how good that orgasm was for her. Soon, she slowly brought her pelvis back down to the ground and relaxed completely, although her inner muscles were still quivering. I pulled my fingers out of her and gave her pussy one last licking before pulling my head out from beneath her dress, just as breathless as she was.

I sat there, staring at her, my harsh breathing coming out as billowy fog, as I put on my shirt again. I noticed she was staring at me, but not at my face. I followed her gaze to my chest, then down to my pelvic region. My nipples were stiff from the cold; however, I could not try to blame the cold on my raging hard-on. With a hooded gaze, she smiled at me in the most wicked of ways. I smiled back at her, She must have noticed that I was shivering, as she turned around to grab my jacket and gave it back to me. It was warm with the heat that had emanated from her body with her arousal. I could smell her scent on it. As non-sentimental a man as I am, for a moment, I actually considered never washing that jacket again.

She was still staring at me as I leaned forward and laid my body on top of hers, my forearms supporting my weight. I kissed her hard, letting her taste herself, just I had tasted her. I inhaled the slight scent of her perfume as I led a trail of kisses down her jawbone from her ear to her chin; so non-overbearing. Most women seem to drown themselves in perfume; this one didn't.

The trail of kisses continued to about halfway down her throat, where I nibbled slightly. She could not hide the vibrations of her slight moan as I did so, which made me smile involuntarily. I dragged my tongue up the back of her neck toward her ear, stopping to suck on her earlobe as I had her clit. She bucked beneath me as I did so, causing a jolt to go through my hard cock.

I shuddered as I felt my urge grow, wanting nothing more that to plunge my hardness into her soft, warm, wet depths. Wanted to feel her pussy squeeze against my cock as it did my fingers. The mere thought had me breathing heavier against her ear, causing her to arch her neck in what I can only assume was sheer ecstasy.

My urge to strip her bare and fuck her like a wild animal grew with every passing minute. Every movement she made, every moan she uttered, sent blissful waves through my nether region.

My urge quickly became a need as she began to suck on my earlobe, making me gasp in utter delight. She obviously had quite a bit of experience herself, it seemed. Each tug on my lobe sent pulses throughout my entire body at that point.

I wanted her. I needed her. I needed to fuck her. As much as my body wanted me to delve into her right then and there, however, what little higher brain functions I had left took over and insisted we go somewhere more private. Where I could fuck, moan, and scream at the top of my lungs as much as I wanted without worry of some reporter with a camera sneaking a shot.

I whipped out my cell, and breathlessly called for the limo driver to pick us up near the secluded side of the park. Somehow we managed to pick ourselves up and walk in a somewhat straight line toward our destination. She looked at me as the limo driver pulled up, somewhat embarrassed looking. I merely smiled at her as the driver opened the door for us to get inside.

I had the driver take us to the mansion in which I used to live, in a small town a couple of hours outside of Metropolis. Of course, it only took an hour at the rate I told the driver to go. I asked my guest if that was okay, and she surprisingly agreed, much to my delight. I preferred something a little more private than the penthouse in Metropolis, despite my raging need to penetrate her right then in the limo.

I could not even begin to prepare myself for the night I will never forget.

To be continued...

Goldielocks
11th December 2005, 02:43
*doing my happy dance*...yay u updated..thank you so much for the awesome update...i can'y belevie they're going to smallville. And lex's last sentence definitely got me intruged

i ca't wait so please UPDATE SOON

hfce
11th December 2005, 03:38
DAMN !!!!!! :drool2: That was so HOT!! Lord I can't wait to see what they do in the mansion. :drool:

Hope :P

GivenToFly
11th December 2005, 04:48
Holy . . . . :P I'm a stupid mess right now. That was intense. Can't wait to see how this turns out...and can't wait to read 'Him.' Think I'll go do that now ;)

lj715
11th December 2005, 04:55
Wow, that was some update. Can't wait to read more.

gecko
11th December 2005, 11:58
oh my that was so hot can't wait to read 'him', great work

littlepearl
11th December 2005, 12:04
Oh God. The 'Him' version is going to be great, because this one was so hot. God. Impressive. Really. I'm applauding right now.
This fic is incredible !

starmoon
11th December 2005, 21:44
great update very sexy :drool: please update soon i can't wait for more.

lilinny
12th December 2005, 04:29
That was so yummy!!!!!! I love it!! I want more of it!! Must hurry and ready Him now.

eternitychlex
12th December 2005, 13:14
That was fantastic............Please update soon.............

pipersmum
12th December 2005, 16:02
A great update I love this daring Lex having sex in public very wicked:yeahbaby:
I smiled back at her, She must have noticed that I was shivering, as she turned around to grab my jacket and gave it back to me. It was warm with the heat that had emanated from her body with her arousal. I could smell her scent on it. As non-sentimental a man as I am, for a moment, I actually considered never washing that jacket again.
This part made me go aaahhhhhhh so sweet:love2:
Looking forward to more soon I just know sex in the mansion will raise my temperature;)

katieandjason
12th December 2005, 17:07
Whoo, is it hot in here or is it just me? :devil:

Awesomeness comes to those who wait, and boy did we get a doozie! Thanks for answering my questions. ;) And for all that superhot oral action that gets my mind wandering...

Donutte
21st December 2005, 00:32
A/N: With the exception of a moment of insanity, today has been rather good to me (and my muse). Had no idea how a good night's rest could arouse a comatose muse. Well, short of the epilogue, this is the last chapter of Her; the same for Him when I post it (hopefully tomorrow). Not sure when the epilogues will be, but my plan is to post them simultaneously (well, as much as my computer speed will allow). I can't begin to say how in awe I was (and still am) of the response to this; I seriously didn't expect much of one at all. I was utterly pleased, and I still am. Although I don't consider this one to be quite as "smutty" as the first two chapters, I still enjoyed writing it just as much, and I hope you enjoy reading it just the same as well. :)

Disclaimers: Ahh, if only they were mine, the things they would be doing on the show... But alas, they are not.
Part 3 - Her

Getting out of the limo proved to be more of a challenge than I ever thought possible, when we had finally arrived. Well, considering the tangled mess we were in the back, that is. Taking a deep breath, I opened the door, unable to wait for the driver to open it. I got out first, then held my hand out to assist her. If nothing else, I've been taught to be a gentleman.

She exited the limo, and we walked as quickly as possible toward the entrance. Strange; if I didn't know better, I would have sworn she'd been there before. She seemed to know exactly where to go, without any prompting from me. She looked familiar, but then again so do many other people. And seeing as I couldn't place her at the moment, and was horny as hell, I shrugged it off and continued on my way with her.

We walked in the door, and I nodded curtly to my staff before heading for the bedroom. It was all I could do to walk straight, breathe and touch her all over; all at the same time yet. We finally made it to the bedroom though. It was dark, with the only light coming from the moon in the slit of the curtains. Perfect, I thought to myself.

After shutting the bedroom door, she gasped as I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Apparently, she wasn't expecting that; two can play at that game, I smiled to myself as I set her down. I sat on the bed beside her, gazing at her intently as I snuck my hand up under her dress to fondle her. She moaned as I did so, arching her back.

I merely played with her tender flesh for a few moments at that point, but then I sneakily stuck one finger up into her, making sure to hit a certain spot. She was already so very wet, and my cock was throbbing almost painfully against the inside of my still-zipped pants. I amended that situation quickly with my other hand though, sighing in relief at having freed my hard-on. While the pain was gone, though, the throbbing continued.

I ascertained that she was more than wet enough for me to have my way with her at that point. Sticking a second finger into her, I reached over to open the drawer and grabbed a condom. I watched her as she watched me rip open the package with my teeth; by that time our sight had become adjusted to the lack of light. Her gaze was hooded and lustful, her breathing heavy, and her pussy drenched. She was most definitely ready.

I smiled when she groaned as I pulled my hand out of her; although I could have put the condom on with one hand, I felt the need to tease her some more. I rolled it on over my stiffness, then got to work getting our clothes off. I took mine off quickly enough; this wasn't a strip show, so I wasn't about to go there.

Then, onto her. I first took off her shoes, throwing them on the floor. Next, her bra. I always took pride in the fact that I knew how to take off a woman's bra while still wearing her clothes; last night was no exception. Although, I must admit, doing that while she was wearing a dress proved to be a bit of a challenge. I managed though, slid it through the sleeve of her dress with my teeth, then jerked my head to the side to throw it on the floor. Finally, that offensive, beautiful, stunning dress. As gorgeous as she was in it, I really wanted to see her out of it.

I laid myself over her carefully, and slid my hands behind her back, searching for whatever was fastening the dress. I found a zipper, and slowly pulled it down all the way. She shrugged her arms out of it, and I pulled it down and off of her.

I smiled to myself, as I had decided to leave her stockings on her. Not many women wear them, and I find them incredibly sexy and kinky in a way. It was definitely pleasurable to leave them on her; even if I couldn't see them that well, just knowing she still had them on and feeling them caused waves to surge throughout my body, particularly the hardness that preceded my every move.

That hooded gaze. It was so familiar, though I couldn't place it at the time. God, how I couldn't wait to get inside of her. Slipping my hand inside of her once more just to make sure she was still sufficiently aroused, I smiled as she groaned. Then I pulled my hand out again.

Before she had time to prepare, I had slammed m cock into her. I stopped as I heard a loud grunt forced from her body. I stopped, thinking I had hurt her; but her eyes, which had been closed, snapped open and she gave me a look that told me don't dare stop. Who am I to deny a woman? I plunged myself into her again, although not quite as hard; I felt the innate need to be sure that I wasn't going to hurt her.

I was going slow and hard. I could already feel my cock weeping into its constraint, and if I had gone any faster, I would have totally lost all control. I heard moans escaping from deep within her throat, that made me feel I would lose it all the more. Unable to hold back my own guttural sounds, I found myself pounding into her just a little faster.

I was on the edge. I could feel myself mounting, and knew it was too soon. I forced myself to stop altogether, despite the groan she gave as the friction suddenly stopped. I whispered in her ear, with a rather husky voice, just how sexy she was. How hard I was for her. How I wanted to come inside of her again. How much I wanted to feel her tight spasms around my cock.

I heard her gasp as I said that last part, and her pussy, as if on demand, began to spasm around my cock, which was buried deep inside of her. It caused me to emit a gasp of my own; felt so good I almost couldn't breathe. I almost came right then and there, without even having moved an inch.

She started thrusting herself at that point. I don't know how long it was before I realized I'd squeezed my eyes shut in concentration, trying hard not to come. I began to think she was trying to get me to come before her.

I saw no point in being still any longer. I started to really fuck her; hard, fast and long. Relished in the noises our bodies made once more as they connected with each thrust. Gasped as the waves of ecstasy made their ways throughout every inch of my being. Moaned at the sexy looks she threw my way as she thrust in tandem. Smiled as the tightness that sheathed me spasmed in impending orgasm.

I brought my thrusting to a slow crawl, readjusting my arms so that they were beneath her shoulders, my hands grasping her shoulders from below. I sped up, going faster and faster, making sure to rub against her clit as I thrust into her. I felt her entire body tense up rather quickly, and I knew she was at her peak.

Keeping the rhythm steady, I continued to plunge into her depths as I felt her shudder beneath me as she came, a hoarse moan ripped from within her in the process. She arched her back in such a way that her supple breasts assaulted my face, much to my utter enjoyment. I grasped a nipple between my teeth, torturing it with the tip of my tongue as she came. Apparently, I wasn't to be far behind.

Soon I bellowed with my own orgasm, moving deeper into her core with each slowing thrust. I felt my release spilling out of my body in sheer abundance. I finally let go of the breath that I felt as though I'd held for hours. I involuntarily collapsed on her, causing a whoosh of air to escape her; however, I couldn't find the strength to lift myself off of her. I had literally fucked myself tired.

I soon felt her squirming beneath me, so with a groan I forced myself off. I watched as she took a deep breath, and turned on her side to face me. She flashed what I can only call a knowing smile at me.

That smile was the last thing I saw before I soon fell asleep. It was with me throughout my dreams, although I'm not sure whether it was teasing or haunting me. I don't know what time it was when I woke up. All I know for sure is that it was still dark out, so it could only have been a few hours; that and the fact that she was gone.

eternitychlex
21st December 2005, 01:31
Amazing............please update soon!!!!!!!!!!

lj715
21st December 2005, 04:55
Wow, really great update. Very hot. I figured that she was gonna leave before he woke up. Can't wait for the update of Him & epilogue.

hfce
21st December 2005, 05:29
That was god.. :D but I wante more... :beg:

Hope ;)

Gaia
21st December 2005, 13:11
Moremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremoremo remoremoremore..did I say MORE? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE

Did I mention that it was a great update?:D

angel18
21st December 2005, 18:13
that was goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!

update soon please

starmoon
21st December 2005, 20:08
great update very sexy i hope lex finds chloe that would be so cool and great please update soon i can't wait for more.

littlepearl
21st December 2005, 21:54
That goes both ways, so I post here also. This story is very well done and the smuttiness is incredible. I do not have enough words to explain that, that's wow.

pipersmum
22nd December 2005, 13:31
I just knew she was going to be gone when he woke up. Loved it I can't wait for the epilogue:grin3:

I involuntarily collapsed on her, causing a whoosh of air to escape her; however, I couldn't find the strength to lift myself off of her. I had literally fucked myself tired.

Just loved this sentence:yeahbaby:

lilinny
23rd December 2005, 04:50
I love it!!! Will Chloe come back? I can't wait to find out!!

gecko
23rd December 2005, 11:58
interesting, can't wait for the next part, cause that was amazing

LEXNCHLOEROCK
24th December 2005, 17:39
I need a cold drink and a cigarette! I don't smoke! WOW! That was...WOW! I knew she'd be gone when he woke up! God I hope he finds her!;) I have to admit that I'm not into 1st person but this was sooo good! Thank you! WOW

Donutte
28th December 2005, 07:50
A/N: (my third attempt at this author's note, lol) Thanks again to everyone who has followed this story, short though it may have been. I apologize in advance for the lack of length of the epilogues, but they do speak volumes (I hope), and hopefully will answer any questions that might still be lingering. Special thanks to LEXNCHLOEROCK, who gave me a particular idea in her feedback in Him. Hope you all enjoy, and thanks again for all the wonderful feedback!!

Rating - NC-17
Disclaimers - See first post
Part 4 - Her

Epilogue

I was disappointed that she was gone, but knew there was nothing I could do at that point, so I went back to sleep, Any searching I felt the need to do could wait till morning. Her radiance followed me back into my dreams, however.

I awoke at dawn, unable to sleep anymore. Sunlight had begun to filter through the curtains, much like the moonlight had the night before; sweet irony. I stood up and got dressed in preparation for returning to Metropolis. As I grabbed my watch off the nightstand, I noticed something; something that had not been there the night before.
There was a note, folded in half, with "Lex" written across it and underlined. A pair of earrings were all that held it closed.

I can't really say what my first thought was. It could have been wonder as to what the letter contained. Or where the earrings came from and why they were left there. Most likely, though, was how the person who had written the note knew my name. I knew it was from her, but we had never gotten around to exchanging names or any of those other pleasantries. Of course, there aren't that many people in Metropolis who don't know the young and bald billionaire's name.

I picked up the earrings first. Simple, small hoops. Silver. I smiled as I realized I wasn't that shocked; she seemed like a silver kind of woman. I put the earrings down as I went after the note.

Picking it up, I let my fingers delicately rub over the surface where my name had been written. The hand-writing was so familiar, though I couldn't place it. Very curvy, much like the woman I'd been with the night before. Hesitantly, I opened the letter.

I must say, I was shocked at what I saw. My eyes had automatically wandered to the bottom of the letter where she had signed her name. It was her. No wonder she knew who I had been; I am still chastising myself for not having realized it earlier. As soon as I saw her name, everything made sense.

I continued to read in earnest, the smile on my face at the end quite genuine. Everything suddenly made sense. Shaking my head as I smiled, I folded the letter carefully and put it in the safe in my room, along with the hoop earrings.

It was definitely a night neither of us will never forget. I, for one, can't wait for the next one.

The End

bluefang
28th December 2005, 08:47
whoosh, beautiful in a completely hot firey way

lj715
28th December 2005, 08:49
ANother great epilogue. Glad Lex isn't going to make it a one time event. Great job.

gecko
28th December 2005, 10:40
great end to a great story, loved it, great work

kimmie
28th December 2005, 14:15
Loved this fic and its companion, would love to read more from you!

Kimmie

eternitychlex
28th December 2005, 15:32
That was awesome!!!!!!!!!

fighterangel
28th December 2005, 19:56
I'm so glad that there will be a next time... My god though men are slow on the uptake of who people are... Loved it.

LA

pipersmum
28th December 2005, 22:38
Sad that it has ended but I have enjoyed it and I am looking forward to see what you come up with next:D

Julie
29th December 2005, 03:25
Moved back to regular section. Will be moved to the completed section in a couple of days...

lilinny
29th December 2005, 04:29
Now there's a great ending. Fantastic job!!!!

ggdoll18
31st December 2005, 03:05
loved it!!!

starmoon
31st December 2005, 07:53
loved the way this ended both stories were great and i hope to read more of them.

LEXNCHLOEROCK
12th January 2006, 03:50
Squee! Lex go find Chloe! I love that he was happy with the letter and earrings and is keeping them in his safe! I'm trying to imagine how they'll meet again now that he knows who she is! I want him to find her and turn the tables where he's in control and they have sex on a train or airplane! Totally loved this fic Donutte! Thanks so much for writing them! Sequel please!

hfce
12th January 2006, 04:20
Oh my that was wonderful. :clapclap:

Hope ;)

spaceboi's pixie
12th January 2006, 16:26
love it