PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] It's Starting to Look A Lot Like Lexmas {PG} *complete*

Blaire023
19th November 2005, 20:43
Title: It's Starting to Look A Lot Like Lexmas
Author: Blaire
Pairing: Chlex
Rated: PG (some language)
Disclaimer: I don't own it. Just making things better so we can all project when we watch the "Lexmas" episode.
Spoilers: Season 5's "Lexmas"
A/N: Forgive the fact that this wasn't beta'd.

Lex shot upright in bed. He tried to remember what had caused such a reaction. As he ran his hands over his head and down his face he remembered the feeling of someone watching him.

"Daddy?"

Lex's hands fell down to the mattress and he turned his head along with his upper body to the right, toward the sound soft murmur of a voice.

He looked at the little girl, somewhere between 4 and 5 years of age he'd guess, and his lips parted in a silent gasp.

She was beautiful.

Her strawberry blonde hair was hanging loose down around her shoulders in little ringlets. He could tell it hadn't been brushed yet, there were little snarls here and there. But her crystalline blue eyes stared up at him, waiting for him to say something, and he could barely catch his breath.

"Hey," he answered her softly. His hand reached out warily until he wrapped a long ringlet around his finger.

Lena stared up at her daddy and then shifted from foot to foot. "Gotsa go, daddy."

Lex looked down at the way she swayed side to side. "Bathroom?" He ventured to guess.

She bobbed her head up and down. "Uh-huh."

"Uhm." Lex moved his legs over to the side of the bed. It wasn't lost on him that she'd called him 'daddy' now...twice. But if she thought he was her daddy, then where was her mommy?

He moved to stand up, the little girl in front of him held his hand with hers, ready to hoist him up and out of bed.

"Lex."

His head whipped around and his eyes landed on what appeared to be another person in the bed he'd gotten halfway out of. His eyes focused and his mouth opened once again, in astonishment.

"Chloe?"

Chloe smiled at her husbands voice and didn't bother opening her eyes, just snuggled deeper into warm comforter. "Coffee, babe."

Lex nodded as he was pulled to his feet and led from the room. He was ordered to stay outside the bathroom door while Lena went used the restroom, and as he stood there he looked around in wander. He had a few random thoughts going through his head at warp speed which mostly consisted of, "What the fuck is going on!" and "Where the fuck am I?". He heard the toilet flush on the other side of the thick wooden door, heard the water start and shut off, and all the while heard a humming of a song.

The humming stopped at Lena opened the door and bopped on down the hall, right past him.

"Daddy, gotsa get mommy some toffee."

Lex followed the little girl, wondering what he should first as he stepped into the modest kitchen area of what he'd come to decide on was in a cabin of sorts.

"Coffee," he said to himself. "Right."

He rooted through the cupboards, ignoring the curious stare behind him. Finally he found the coffee, you'd think with it being Chloe's kitchen she'd have it stashed everywhere, and located a filter.

"Not that kind of toffee." Lena left the stool she'd perched herself upon and took the bag from him. "Recaf, daddy." She moved a stepping stool over to the counter and pulled a canister over to her. She took off the top and laid it down and then tipped the canister Lex's way to show him what was in it. "She has to have recaf for the baby." She explained while she carefully took out the bag inside the canister. "Taffeine is bad for the baby, but mommy can dwink recaf."

Lex leaned closer and looked down in the canister, then he took the top off the second canister and looked in that one. Coffee. He now had a smirk on his face as he could only guess what was in all the other canisters practically lining the kitchen counter. "Decaf it is." He took the small bag from her and measured everything out perfectly. He leaned back against the counter after hitting the start button, watching the dark liquid drip, drip, drip down into the pot.

"What they say about boiling water is true." Chloe walked into the kitchen, immediately going for the cupboard behind him. She ran her hand over his stomach as she gently pushed him aside. His muscles contracted painfully, enjoying the caress of her touch. "So true, in fact, it can be said about watching other painfully slow things." She raised her brows at him as she took down a coffee mug from a shelf and then she shut the cupboard and kissed him. Lex's hands immediately sought purchase and he splayed his hands across her back. Chloe pulled away with a bright smile and rubbed her nose against his. Then she turned to Lena and dropped a kiss on the top of her head. "Good morning, darling."

"Mornin, mama."

Lex looked back from Chloe to Lena and let the smell of the percolating coffee reach inside him and sharpen his senses.

Wherever he was, he didn't care. Because here...here felt a lot like home.

lj715
19th November 2005, 21:01
Blaire, that was great, you can't leave it there. Now this is the Lexmas episode that I want to see on SV. I really loved it.

Sandy
19th November 2005, 21:12
Aww.. it was so cute! :)

Edited: Second time reading. Considering that this is what really happens on the show! I might as well day dream Chloe laying next to Lex. Sigh... I really like this. :) Great job!

welshy
19th November 2005, 21:31
I read the spoilers and saw some pictures for the Lexmas episode, this is so much better :)

Augustine86
20th November 2005, 00:35
This is the Lexmas that shoud be aired! AlMiles Lexmas looks suspiciously like my worst nightmare. This... This is heaven!

teejei
20th November 2005, 03:51
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :love2:

now that^^^ is the true Lexmas of this season. i won't have it any other way. :D

bluengreenswmer
20th November 2005, 05:28
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :love2:

now that^^^ is the true Lexmas of this season. i won't have it any other way. :D

^What she said!!

Lana, shmana. It's CHLOE that's Lex ultimate fantasy and we ALL know it!!

Take that, AlMiles!!

hfce
20th November 2005, 06:54
I wish this was the version that will be on tv. I like your so much better. :D

Hope :)

star del mar
20th November 2005, 07:35
That was great, I was actually a little upset that it wasn't longer :) I will definitely go along with everyone and say that I would rather see this one on TV then the nonsense that we're going to get...Lex and Lana...on what planet? Chloe and Lex just make sense and Lena was so cute. Great job!

Steph*

BellaMR
20th November 2005, 07:43
I thiught this was so cute and definately deserves more. I haven't watched any of season five yet. (And actually missed most of season four). Given other's reactions that is probably a good thing. Instead I'd rather live in the liitle fantasies like the one you've written here. Good job.

Jen1388
20th November 2005, 20:48
Well where's the rest? Okay my computer must be broken... or something cause there's no way in hell that you could just leave it there? Must be a decent explanation for that... and I'm gonna sit here (all night if I have to!) till I hear it!

*rolls out her sleeping bag and starts a chant of 'Why are we waiting?'*

Kaie
20th November 2005, 23:03
this was so cute! i loved it, especially where chloe can't give up her caffeine addiction (something i totally understand). small question, where is the next chapter?!?! there should be one, you know. a very long one. so continue this already and stop all the waiting!

asharnanae
21st November 2005, 01:29
you DID NOT just leave it there!!!!

damn, it was geat!

Donutte
21st November 2005, 01:45
Very nice!!! Definitely like Chloe in bed with Lex better than Blana... I have a stupid question though... Did Lex (in canon; elsewhere maybe?) have a daughter named Lena? 'Cause I see that name for almost every fanfic where Lex has a daughter... I just had to ask... :D

teejei
21st November 2005, 01:53
i read somewhere that Lena was Lex's wife that Superman didn't rescue even though he could. [?]

comic canon experts, did i just mix up some AU's?

Gaia
21st November 2005, 16:55
Lena is far to adorable..:D
And thank god I don't live in the US- I don't have to watch the horrible Lexana thing...
But you really have to update fast, because this is the real storyline!!!

Lillian
22nd November 2005, 18:49
What great and sweet!!! But a little short.
Maybe a second part?
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!

campbti
22nd November 2005, 21:15
See now that is a show i would watch. Wonderful. Such an adorable Lena

Blaire023
22nd November 2005, 23:13
@ Donutte....yes
@ teejei...not that i'm aware of.

most of lex's wives have died (great way to get out of paying alimony, right?) but as far as i know of, i've never heard of him being married to a lena. he does eventually have a daughter named Lena though, so who knows, it's possible he would name his daughter after one of his wives.

Luthor's living relatives include his Lexorian wife Ardora and his blond sister Lena Thorul, who is gifted with the power of extrasensory perception. So I just guess it's who you ask. I got that from an excerpt from the Big Book of SuperVillains

and to the rest of you...you think there was more? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

that's hilarious. i'm just sayin....don't hold your breath

slayer44
22nd November 2005, 23:54
After reading this, it really made my day better, since I had to deal with seeing those spoiler pics *gags*. It just made me go 'awwwwwwww!' . Now the only way I'd be able to sit through this episode is if this scene was what he dreams of. :D

teejei
23rd November 2005, 00:06
hmm, i'm gonna go with "I just mixed up my AU's". i fed my muse with so much fanon coz some canon basically sucks to her. i better reread my comics.

Julie
24th November 2005, 00:01
Awww, this was like ubarcute! :D Hehe... Yeah, I could imagined anyone would be rather surprised, but what a nice surprise indeed! :) Hehe... Anways, yeah, I agree with everyone else, this needs a sequel ;)

planetcal
24th November 2005, 01:51
That was a great story. Lena was very cute and what a great surprise for Lex to have a loving family. I agree with everyone else that this needs a sequel!!!!!!!!!!!! please!

happybum
24th November 2005, 19:30
please write a sequel to this, it's too cute to be a one shoter. It could be a earlier x-mas present. Oh and Happy Turkey day!

PMD
25th November 2005, 01:47
Oh wow---if this was how the eppy was going to turn out, I still would be watching Smallville. :) Blaire, as always, you rock, sweetie. :)

gecko
26th November 2005, 10:20
great work, i agree wiv everyone else sequel please

deia
28th November 2005, 05:09
Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you needen't laugh in our pitiful faces and crush our pathetic hopes in such a cold manner, Blaire! :P Very AlMiles of you, jsut flashing it under our noses and then proceeding to take it away...I'll forgive you though because at least your teaser Chlex action for small as it may have been lasted longer than the Rosenmack moments on my screen. Loved the one-shot though I can't help but feel bad that we need this sort of "encouragement" to get through the most painful episodes these days...seriously, I'm grasping at straws here...

meg20
29th November 2005, 14:14
:hug: This is my happiest day ever, cause reading this story makes everything right again!
After seeing Lexmas pics on Kryptonite site I wanted to seriously puke and kill someone!!!
Thanks for this!!!!

starmoon
1st December 2005, 22:19
so sweet i just love there daughter and lex's reality now is better and i hope everything stays this way.

Kaimore
17th December 2005, 15:46
I wish this had been on tv instead of the stupid other one. Lena is sooooooo cute! Toffee!

LEXNCHLOEROCK
28th December 2005, 20:11
Thanks Blaire! That was so much better than the actual ep! Please don't leave it there! More Please! Loved Lena she is a major improvement over the kid on the show! Thanks again! ;)

leik2
2nd January 2006, 00:23
Love this, i find it more believeable (sp?) than the tv ep(of course i could just be biased).

Alizaleven
21st June 2006, 11:25
AWWWWWWWW!!!! Ok this is seriously way better then the Lexmas that aired on TV. I couldnt even watch all of it the lexana made me so sick! blah

Now this though is wonderful, if only it had really happened.. *sigh* we can always dream right? lol

Good Work this was a great rewrite to that episode :D

April
16th October 2006, 14:47
I loved this so much. Much better than the lexana verision on the show. Lena was so cute. Just like how i would picture Lex and Chloe's little girl. Thanks for writting it.

~*~Tasha~*~
19th October 2006, 02:24
This was absolutely precious. Definitely a heck of a lot better than what we got on the show. So full of crap that was. THis is AWESOME

Nyx
5th November 2006, 02:57
ohhhh so sweet... I agree much better than in the show.

westwingwolf
5th November 2006, 03:36
This is so sweet and adorable and in dire need of a sequel. Please let us see more of the right way Lexmas should have gone.

Krysia
13th December 2006, 00:32
Christmas is almost here, so I think this would be the perfect time for a sequel. :)

Gaia
13th December 2006, 11:21
Christmas is almost here, so I think this would be the perfect time for a sequel. :)

Your reading my mind. Christmas calls for a sequel:)

chlexous_punk
19th November 2007, 04:45
AWWW this was sooo adorable. absolutely better than the original.
just one favor....PLEASE DONT LEAVE IT THERE!!!!

BeachBabi
25th November 2007, 14:31
Um... More!

Ami Rose
19th October 2013, 16:09
Loved every second of it... no Lana yay lol

lit
11th November 2013, 04:02
Yes, you can't leave it like this!