PDA

View Full Version : [Halloween] Fear Itself (Nc-17) - Complete

Chloe Luthor
15th November 2005, 05:14
A late Halloween MA fic :P

TITLE: Fear Itself
AUTHOR: Louise (poetry@no-angel.org)
SUMMARY: Lois, Clark, Chloe, and Lex spend Halloween together in a haunted mansion. What else could go wrong? Story from Chloe's POV.
CLASSIFIED: Romance / Mystery
DISCLAIMER: None of the characters mentioned in this piece of fiction belong to me. They belong to the cast and crew of Smallville, WB and DC Comics
DISTRIBUTION: Permission granted to Fanfiction Net, Prologue, and Happy Ending. If anyone else wants to archive it, please let me know.
FEEDBACK: Very much appreciated. Please e-mail me at poetry@no-angel.org
PAIRING: Lois/Clark Chloe/Lex
CHARACTERS: Lois, Clark, Chloe, Lex,
SPOILER: Thirsty
DEDICATION: To Renee for beta reading this fan fiction and help me with my English, and for the wonderful people from Clois, Forever Devoted 2 Clois, Clark/Lois thread on fan forum and DTS.

Halloween, a spooky day to eat candy and celebrate with friends right? Well for normal people maybe. After the Vampire Sorority party last night, I didn't think I would stumble onto another frightening story. But I did, thanks to my cousin Lois. She was the one who insisted I come to another Halloween bash. I wasn't in the mood after the whole vampire thing, but Lex and Clark were going to be at the party too so I decided to go. Lois had managed to convince Clark to dress up again and shockingly they even had matching costumes. Can you believe that?

They arrived at my dorm before midnight to go to Lex's mansion. Oh right. I forgot to mention the party was at his mansion. Very Scooby-Doo like. A Halloween Party at a spooky mansion. Okay, I had already been to Lex's mansion a thousand times and it was never was that spooky…until that night.

Anyway, they arrived with their matching costumes. Lois, the ultimate Tim Burton fan, was dressed as Emily, the Corpse Bride. Clark was her fiancé, Victor, and he wasn't very happy to be wearing an old tux.

"Lois, you look great in that costume. Very … huh… dead," Chloe complimented her with a crooked smile.

"Thanks Cuz." Lois smiled looking at herself in the mirror in Chloe's room. She was wearing a wedding dress, her skin was covered in blue makeup, and her hair was dyed blue.

"Wow, Lois your costume looks exactly like the movie."

"Thanks, I worked hard on it," Lois smiled satisfied. "Dressing Clark was the hard part. He spent an hour complaining about his costume.

"I already told you that I hate Halloween. I don't like to dress up."

"But you did last night as Carlos… didn't you?" Lois crossed her arms and smiled at him sarcastically.

"You told her?" He said throwing Chloe a dirty look.

"It just came up in conversation. What's the big deal, Clark? You were a great Zorro. Although I still think that cape was a bit much. Anyway, Can we go? The party starts at midnight."

"By the way, Chlo. I forgot to say earlier, I love your Black Mamba costume," Lois smiled at her.

"Yeah, looks like both of us chose Bride's outfits," Chloe chuckled looking at the mirror. She was wearing the yellow outfit from the Kill Bill Vol. 1 movie. She even had some fake blood splatter on her costume.

Continued...

peggy
15th November 2005, 10:32
Nice and interesting beginning, please update soon.

littlepearl
15th November 2005, 11:23
I really like Chloe in the Black Mamba costume. I adored Kill Bill. Great beginning, update soon !!

hfce
15th November 2005, 22:23
Great start more please.... :)

Hope ;)

Donutte
15th November 2005, 22:55
Very interesting start to a spooky sounding fic! I'm intrigued. I love spooky, even if it isn't Halloween (especially if it isn't Halloween). Please, do continue!

Christy January
16th November 2005, 06:51
I started reading thie over at FD2C and I 'm really liking it so far. Keep going.

Chloe Luthor
17th November 2005, 01:31
Thanks everyone. :)

The spooky will start right now :)

At midnight, we arrived just as the party was starting. Lex was at the front door receiving his guests dressed in a tux looking very James Bond like. A bald James Bond, but he still looked great in a tux.

"Clark, you came!" Lex smirked at him, "I thought you wouldn't, since you said you hate costume parties."

"Oh, I do, but I would do anything to make Lois shut up."

"I see," he chuckled, "Girls, you both look great. Did you both plan on wearing Bride's costumes?" Lex asked curiously.

"Nah, it was just a freak coincidence. We just realized it before we left."

"I guess that explains why we're cousins," Lois smiled.

"Please, make yourselves at home. There's plenty of liquor to go around. I'll join you in a minute," Lex said.

What did I say before? The mansion looked spooky. But what is the fun of going to a mansion for Halloween and it not looking at least a little haunted? Anyway, we were there dancing, and drinking in Lois's case, when Lex joined us.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah, it's great, Lex." Chloe said with a smile still dancing when Clark came from the bathroom to join them.

"Lex… I have the impression that one of the pictures was looking at me."

"Don't be ridiculous, Smallville. That's impossible." Lois snapped at him drinking some punch.

"Why not? We are in a mansion after all." Clark snapped back.

"So the mansion naturally has to be haunted?" Lois asked crossing her arms, "Ow, you are watching too many bad, scary movies, Clark."

"And you aren't watching, enough."

"Oh, you two. I could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Get a room." Chloe tease them as they both looked amused at her idea.

Since Lois came to Smallville, she and Clark are in this love-hate relationship. They are always teasing, making sarcastic remarks around each other but they can't see that they're destined to be together. Even Lex smirks when they are fighting. I'm sure he notices it too. Here we go again…

"Do you wanna bet?" Lois asked him with an evil grin.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go on a tour at the mansion. I'm sure I'll prove you're wrong, Clark."

"Are you sure, Lois?" Chloe asked suspicious.

"Come on Chloe, it will be fun," Lex said holding her hand, "I'll protect you in case of any vampires come back."

"Thanks Lex. But I guess we are safe from the vampires for now, Thank God."

"Can we go?" Lois asked impatiently.

"Okay." Clark said annoyed but curious at the same time.

Continued...

hfce
17th November 2005, 02:54
Good update more please...

Hope ;)

starmoon
17th November 2005, 21:37
great story i like the outfits that chloe and lois chose to wear and lex and clarks too. i am glad there is no lana so far and hope she won't be in the story at all. i like it that lex took chloe's had and said he would protect her. i can't wait to see what happen to them. chlex forever!!!

buckles squared
18th November 2005, 23:14
So far, so good; I look forward to the next installment!

Chloe Luthor
19th November 2005, 06:43
We were in the second floor looking through all the rooms. Clark still felt like someone was watching us, although I still thought it was his imagination. Lois and Clark were having their normal disagreements when I decide it was better if we split up.

"Are you crazy, Chloe? Why do you want to us to split up? It's dangerous…" Clark said a little afraid with Chloe's idea.

"Clark, I agree with Lois. You are watching too many horror movies," Chloe chuckled at him, "It will be okay. You'll see".

"Don't worry, Clark. If anything goes wrong, call me on my cell phone. But I'm sure everything will be all right." Lex tried to calm him.

"Yeah, don't be so paranoid, Smallville," Lois snapped at him dragging him down the hall, "Come on. Let's get going. We'll meet you guys later."

"Bye Lois! Don't worry Clark. Everything will be fine," Chloe yelled at him before they disappeared.

As Lex and I headed out on our private tour of the mansion. Lex told me about Clark's strange professor, Milton Fine, and I told him about my new job at the Planet. Suddenly, we heard something coming from one of the rooms. We opened the door to find a girl covered in blood and screaming like a maniac. She had a knife in her hand and bloody cuts all over her face. The bed was covered in blood too.

"Oh my god!", Lex said shocked by the image, "Are you okay? I'll call an ambulance."

"You're all going to pay…" the girl said menacingly, "You're all going to pay".

"What happened?" Chloe asked.

But before the girl could answer anything, she disappeared. Yes, disappeared and upon investigating the room we found the bed was clean, without any blood stains on it.

"That's weird," Chloe said puzzled, "I could swear that girl was here a second ago covered in blood".

"Yeah, I saw it too".

"Clark, stop," Lois said arriving at one of the rooms, "I'm tired. Let's rest a little."

"Are you out of your mind?" Clark snapped looking around.

Lois sat on the bed and started to rub her foot, "Just give me a second Smallville. My feet are killing me. I should have chosen more comfortable shoes to wear".

Clark looked at her frowning from the pain and sat on the bed next to her. "Let me help you," Clark put Lois's foot on his lap and started to massage it, "Is that better?"

"Oww… Owww. Where did you learn to do that?" Lois asked shocked.

"I don't know," Clark smiled at her still massaging her foot, "It's feeling better?"

"Yes, thank you…" She glanced at him and smiled putting her feet back on the floor, "I think I can go now".

"Where are we?" Clark said looking around the room, "It looks like someone has been living here".

"Yeah, a woman from the look of this make up. I didn't know Lex had any guests staying with him", Lois said looking at some things on the nightstand, "Look, there's a note."

Clark came up behind her. "I'm sorry Cal, but I can't keep this secret anymore. If he finds out, he'll kill us. We have to escape from here. Meet me in the cemetery at 9 pm. Love, Lola."

"Secret lovers?" Lois asked before checking the date on the letter, "Look at this Clark. It's dated October 31, 1905."

"That's impossible, Lois. That was 100 years ago. The note looks new".

"I don't know, but I'm starting to think your haunted mansion theory is not that crazy."

"What do we do now?" Clark asked worriedly.

"I'd like for you to undress me," Lois answered shocking Clark.

Continued...

hfce
20th November 2005, 06:48
Oh it is getting creepy. :eek:

Hope :)

Chloe Luthor
22nd November 2005, 03:13
Okay, no more teasing. Let's going to the good stuff. :P

Also, Angel fans will recognize the next Clois scene, i bet :)

Meanwhile, Lex and I were still in the other room.

"Lex, why didn't you tell me your mansion was haunted?" Chloe demanded still scared.

"Never was Chloe. Trust me on this one. Something very weird is happening."

"I can see that. But what is going on?"

"I don't know but we better find out…. And soon."

Before I knew it we had made it to Lex's room.

"I think we're safe for now," Lex said to Chloe who was looking out the window worriedly.

"Yeah. It looks like. That was scary."

Suddenly, Lex approaches her and starts kissing her neck.

"What are you doing?" Chloe demanded confused by his actions.

"What I've wanted to do for a long time," He said kissing her passionately.

"What?" Clark asked shocked by Lois' request.

"This is just another costume. I want you to see who I really am. You're the only one who can."

"Lois… I can't…"

"Uh… Did I just ask you to undress me?" Lois asked confused by her strange behavior.

"Is that what you want?" Clark asked pulling Lois' body to him.

"I…."

"Do you want me to make love to you right here?"

"Yes…Oh yes," Lois answered as Clark started to unbutton her dress letting it fall to the floor as he lead her to the bed, while she pulled off his clothes. "I'm only alive when you're inside me," Lois whispered into Clark's ear.

Clark started to kiss Lois's breasts and caress her back making her moan softly, "Cal, we don't have time. We have to go before he finds out," she whispered.

"We have time for this, Lola," Clark growls as Lois feels his erection.

"Ooh."

They fell asleep and awoke an hour later as Lois looks around her, "What the hell?", she said looking at Clark and her naked in bed together, "Clark… wake up!" She punches him in the arm awakening him.

"What?" Clark awakes scared.

"Look at us!"

"What happened?"

"Isn't it obvious? We had sex."

"I can see that, but how?"

"We were possessed… again. We have to get out of here and fast," Lois said as she put her clothes back on.

"I agree," Clark started putting his clothes on too.

Continued...

hfce
22nd November 2005, 15:37
:rofl: They had sex to funny and I can't wait to see what happens to Chloe and Lex. :yeahbaby:

Chloe Luthor
24th November 2005, 18:26
In Lex's room, Chloe and Lex were standing next to the window looking out at the pool wearing only the sheets to cover their bodies. "Was it good for you?" Lex asked Chloe kissing her neck.

"You know it was," Chloe giggled because Lex was making her skin tingle.

"Do you want a replay?" Lex asked with an evil grin.

"You never stop, do you?" Chloe asked, as Lex carried her in his arms to the bed, "Apparently not".

Lex pulled the sheets away revealing Chloe's naked body. She looked a little embarrassed. "What's Wrong, Chloe?"

"It's silly, but it's the first time you've seen me naked."

"Why are you self-conscious? You are a beautiful young woman… a beautiful and sexy woman. I'm very lucky to have you in my bed."

"You're right Lex. Let's seize the moment," Chloe said as Lex started to caress her skin making her moan, "Ooh… right there, and baby". Chloe wrapped her legs around his waist kissing his chest softly.

Half an hour later, we were lying in bed and Lex was kissing his way up my body when suddenly we heard noises coming from the pool outside. We ran to the window to see the same girl from before drowning.

"It's the same girl, Lex."

"I see it too, Chloe."

After we put our clothes back on, we ran out into the hallway and bumped into Lois and Clark.

"What happened?" Chloe asked when she saw Lois and Clark's faces.

"This mansion is definitely, haunted" Clark said a little scared.

"Yeah."

"Is that why you're covered in blue make-up, Clark?" Chloe chuckled as Clark looked at in the mirror.

"Chloe…sweetie…" Lois calls her to her attention, "Your outfit is on backwards."

"Damn it."

"Did you find something?" Lex asked, curious but still grinning at them.

"Yeah. There's this couple Cal and Lola. We didn't have … huh… much time to find out more. They were lovers and they were afraid of someone," Lois explains a little embarrassed that Lex and Chloe know Clark and she were fooling around.

"Something very weird is happening, that's for sure. Lex and I will investigate the woman we saw in the pool." Chloe said as Lex and she left.

"Okay. Clark, we'll go back to that room and have more sex."

"What?"

"It's a clue. We left that room too early."

"Are you crazy Lois?"

"No, you are. That room has spirits in it, energy that's trapped… I don't know… we have to find out what happened."

"And the best way to find that out is by having sex?"

"Do you have a better idea?"

Clark couldn't come up with an answer so he followed Lois back to the room.

Continued...

hfce
24th November 2005, 21:15
This was to funny. I love Lois excuse about the sex. LOL!!

Yarvarni
25th November 2005, 05:46
good grief clark isn't even smart enough to go for any sex he can get....:-)

gecko
26th November 2005, 10:44
so funny, can't wait to see what happens next

Chloe Luthor
28th November 2005, 06:32
By the pool, Lex and I were looking for the woman but she had disappeared again.

"What the hell is going on here?" Chloe asked frustrated and curious at the same time.

"I don't know, but I'm going to find out."

Suddenly the woman emerged from the pool and pulled me in by my ankle. Lex jumped in pulled me out.

"Are you okay?"

"I think so," Chloe gasped after she recovered her breath, "She disappeared again".

"Come on. Let's get back. You're all wet."

"Thanks."

Lois and Clark are waiting impatiently for the spirits to possess them again.

"Lois, it's not working!"

"I can see that, Clark. Thank You."

"What now?"

"Maybe we should play out the scene."

"How?"

"Okay… I want you to undress me."

Clark looked at Lois oddly but decided to follow her lead, "Do you want to have sex with me right now?"

"Only good inside, blah blah blah," Lois kissed Clark, "Um…"

"Maybe it only was only that one time," but before Clark could finish his sentence Lois pulled him on to her and gave him a passionate kiss, "Or maybe not".

They laid on the bed again as Clark once more toke off Lois's costume, "We can't do this Cal… We have to run… He'll find us".

"He can't find us right now. We're safe, Lola."

"How do you know? He's the devil. He knows things. I don't know how he does, but he does. He can…"

"Kill us? Don't be silly".

"But…"

"Hush, my love. Right now it's our time," he said kissing her neck as she helped him to take off his clothes, "Don't worry, my love. We'll figure out a way to escape from him and he'll never bother us again. I promise you".

Lois wrapped her legs around Clark's waist as he started to twirl his tongue around her nipples like they were succulent fruits, "Lola … I love you".

"I love you too, Cal," she said after she recovered her breath.

In Lex's room, he gave Chloe a towel so she could dry herself off as Lex did the same. Chloe took off her yellow coat leaving her in her white blouse, which was very revealing. She looked at Lex with an annoyed look as she noticed he was looking at her with a mischievous grin.

"What?" she said a bit irritated.

"Nothing".

"Come on. You are not serious. We are in your haunted mansion, there's a woman out there who by the away tried to kill me, and the only thing you can think about is my wet blouse?" Chloe asked shocked, "Men…".

"What can I do Chloe? You drive me crazy".

"Right".

Lex started to unbutton her blouse, revealing her delicate, white lace bra. He started to kiss her shoulder making her shiver. Chloe forget about her own speech and started to take off Lex's shirt, caressing his chest as they toke off the rest of their clothes.

Lex laid on top of her while he slowly kissed his way up her body making her moan in ecstasy. No one had ever done that to her before. It was a new sensation for her.

"Oh Lex…don't stop," Chloe moaned.

"As you wish".

They finally collapsed onto the bed, tired but satisfied. Lex was nibbling on Chloe's ear when she noticed he had a laptop on his desk.

"Um… Lex?"

"Yes, Chloe?"

"Can I use your laptop for a moment?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Thanks," Chloe said hopping out of bed, putting Lex's robe on, and sitting down to connect to the internet, "I think I'll goggle this mansion. Maybe we can find out if anything strange has ever happened here".

"That's a really great idea, Chloe."

Continued...

Yarvarni
28th November 2005, 07:21
yeah, I'd be googling the mansion if I were with Lex in that situation........

hfce
28th November 2005, 16:31
That was a great update. :)

Chloe Luthor
3rd December 2005, 15:59
In the adjoining bathroom, Lois decided to take a shower to remove her blue body paint. It was already smeared everywhere thanks to Clark when suddenly he entered the shower scaring her.

"Clark, it's my turn to use the shower."

To her surprise, Clark didn't seem to care. In fact he came closer to her and started to hug her, caressing her breasts and kissing her neck. Lois didn't respond, "Clark, what are you doing?"

"The same thing as you, Lois. Taking a shower."

"Wait… are you possessed?"

"Do I look possessed?" Clark asked as Lois felt Clark Jr. pushing into her back.

"I guess not," She smiled naughtily as she let him kiss her wet body.

The rest of the blue paint washed over their bodies as they started to moan together. Clark slipped his fingers into Lois' already moist lips and began to stroke her g-spot, making her tremble, "Where did you learn to do that?"

"Well…"

"Never mind. I don't want to know."

In Lex's room I still was goggling for info about the haunted house.

"Look Lex. This house was built a hundred years ago."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, some guy named Pierce was the owner and he was engaged to a girl named Lola. Wait, isn't that the name Lois gave us earlier?"

"Yeah, Cal and Lola seemed to be lovers," Lex remembered, "What else does it say there?"

"It seems Lola and her lover Cal were murdered in this house, but their bodies were never found," Chloe said with a weird look, "Hum… do you think Pierce killed them?"

"I think it obviously was a crime of passion, Chloe."

"Yeah, that makes sense."

"But how can we stop this?" Lex asked worriedly.

"Hum… I think we need an exorcism. Come on, we have to find Lois and Clark!"

Continued...

hfce
3rd December 2005, 21:29
Oh it is getting scary now. They better hurry. :eek:

Hope ;)

Chloe Luthor
7th December 2005, 16:04
Lois and Clark, finally got out of the bathroom already dressed up, but Clark was still kissing Lois's neck.

"Clark, stop!"

"What?"

"Doing that. We don't have time for this right now."

"But you are so amazing… and you smell so good."

"We have to find Chloe and Lex and…", but before Lois could finish Lex and Chloe walked into the room.

"Hey cuz, I was worried about you. Okay, we found out that Lola and Cal were lovers and they were afraid about someone finding out about them and killing them," Lois rambled.

"Yes, I know. Here," Chloe showed them some printed pages about the mansion, "It's all there. Lola was engaged to this rich guy named Pierce. But apparently she wanted to run away with Cal, but Pierce found out and killed them".

"Oh, that's terrible. But why are they here?" Clark asked confused, "And why are they possessing us?"

"I don't know. Their bodies were never found. I think maybe if we find their bodies and give them a proper burial, they can rest in peace," Chloe explains.

"Sounds like a plan," Lex smiled at her.

"Okay, we'll split up again," Clark said already thinking of using his x-ray vision, "We'll meet here in an hour".

"Okay," Chloe smiled. She and Lex decided to go to the basement as Clark and Lois headed up to the attic.

"So, why are we here, Smallville?" Lois asked as they walked into the attic.

"Simple, the scariest places in a mansion are the basement and the attic. So, it's the best place to look first".

"Makes sense," Lois said looking around the dusty attic, "Look at this place. Lex should hire a better housekeeper".

While Lois was looking at some newspapers in the corner, Clark used his x-ray vision to scan the attic. To his surprise he came across a secret door behind the wall, "Lois, I think there's something here."

"Where?"

"Here," Clark punched his fist into the wall revealing a set of dusty skeletons, "We found them!"

"You mean, you found them!" Lois said covering her nose, "Are they?"

"I think so. I'll call Lex and Chloe, "Lex? It's me. We're in the attic. We found them."

Minutes later, Lex and Chloe meet them in the attic. Lex had his employees take the skeletons the cemetery and arranged for them to be buried with proper headstones.

"I hope it's over now," Chloe said still worried.

"Look, it's 6am already," Lois pointed out, "We should be heading home".

"I agree, bye Lex. That was a great party," Clark said moving back to Lois's side.

"I'm sure it was, Clark," Lex smirked at them.

Continued...

Chloe Luthor
14th December 2005, 18:31
In the end everything work out. I decided to write this story even though I know it's not Daily Planet material. But it doesn't hurt to keep records about mysterious cases like this, right? Lex and I met later in Metropolis while I was working at the Planet.

"Lex… what are you doing here?" she asked worriedly, thinking that if Pauline saw him she would think Chloe was asking another favor of a Luthor.

"I came to see you, Chloe. Do you have a minute?"

Thank God, she was off to lunch so I decided to do the same thing.

"Sure, Lex. I have to go to lunch anyway."

In a restaurant next to the Planet, Lex and I were having a great time talking about the night before.

"So, how is your haunted mansion?"

"Not haunted anymore, thanks to you."

"Well, Clark and Lois helped too."

"So, Chloe. What are we going to do about this?" Lex inquired with a naughty grin.

"About what?"

"About us. Last night … was amazing."

"I know."

"When can we do it again?"

"What?'

"Please, Chloe. Don't play games with me. I know you feel something…"

"I know Lex. I felt something when I was with you. Last night was… amazing. But …"

"But …"

"I don't know."

"Can you at least give me a chance? I can assure you, you won't be disappointed."

"I guess we can give it a shot," Chloe smiled.

You are curious about Lois and Clark right? You know them. They're still denying that last night ever happened. Well, Lois mostly because Clark was willing to break the ice.

"Please, Lois… can you listen to me?" Clark asked following her as Lois was walking into the barn.

"Clark, can you stop following me? I have things to do."

"Like what?" Clark asked curiously.

"Well… I have to milk the cow, feed the horses and…"

"Lois, just stop? Can you imagine you doing any of these things?"

"Right. I should choose something simple like making breakfast first."

"God, please no," Lois look at him annoyed, "I mean, you don't need to do that."

"But I want to."

"Lois, are you feeling guilty about last night, for having sex with me three times?"

"You were counting??" Lois asked shocked punching him on the arm, "You little pervert!"

"Lois, it's not a big deal. Chloe and Lex had fun last night too," Clark reminds her.

"But they weren't possessed, Clark. That's the big difference."

"I know. But who cares if we are possessed or not. It was only a matter of time until … I found you, Lois."

"What? Where the hell is this coming from?"

"From here," Clark pulled Lois towards him and gave her a long, passionate kiss.

"Two weeks ago you still were brooding over Lana."

"Lana who?" Clark smirked before kissing her again as Lois let herself get lost in Clark's arms.

"Okay, if it's that important to you, I guess I'll give you a chance," Lois smiled as she leaned in for another kiss.

The End

hfce
15th December 2005, 22:53
That was a great ending. :D

bether05
16th December 2005, 07:28
awwww...i'd jump on lex given the chance! We'd never leave the bed. Google who? All well, what's done is done. LOVED the story!

JDS
8th March 2006, 07:41
I love this story! And you opened my eyes to a new pairing. Lois and Clark ;)

Chloe Luthor
8th March 2006, 08:43
That's good. Because with Clark and Lois and Lex and Chloe things never get bored. :)

If only the show was like that. :P

~*~Tasha~*~
21st June 2006, 11:44
Interesting Halloween piece. I liked it!

Liz213Mast
9th August 2006, 08:46
I love how you incorporated Angel into the story. It was a great story. I loved it.

Ami Rose
8th September 2006, 06:48
Awsome!