PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Dancing Night Away (NC17) - compete but added epilogue

kidkarmina
19th October 2005, 04:57
Rating: NC17 (just to be safe)
Disclaimer: Not mine. I only borrowed from SV
A/N: Not really sure if Chlex here is OOC but definitely PWP. Lex's telling the story. I hope you like it. Enjoy!!!

Chapter One:

We arrived at a restaurant. The place was slightly dark but very nice (five star type of place).

We were seated. Looked at their menu and ordered.

While we were waiting for our order, we talked about anything, nothing and everything and I started caressing your thigh.

At first you got embarrassed not realizing that no one could see. When you did notice that no one could tell what we were doing underneath our table, you had let me continue with my caress and this time, I went underneath your skirt.

You followed suit; started caressing my thigh as well.

Then our food came; we stopped for a while so we could eat. We started sharing our food.

First, I let you taste my food by licking it off of my spoon. There was a slight juice on your mouth so I had started to lick it off.

I could not take my eyes off of your mouth. I was so fixed on your lips that you started licking it even though you have already gotten the juice out of your lips.

Then, you picked up one of your shrimp so you could put it in my mouth. You let me sucked one your finger even after I took the shrimp right out of your fingers.

I then, slipped my hand underneath your skirt so I can feel your skin again.

We were able to finish our dinner without any disastrous consequences while we were touching each other underneath the table.

We then, started hearing the music next door. Little did we know that there was a club / bar next room.

I stood up and held my hand out to help you up from the booth. Before we left our table, I gave you a soft kiss on the lips. I darted my tongue slowly on your lower lip to seek entrance.

You then, opened your mouth a little and met me halfway. Our kiss deepened. I started pushing my way through and you let me in.

Our tongues dueled, your hands were on my back and both of my hands were on your buttocks.

We pulled apart before we got carried away and finally went to the club.

TBC……

tigerbaby
19th October 2005, 05:04
Please enter in a rating in the topic title. Forum rules as well as fanfiction rules can be found here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...ad.php?p=98128

Secondly, please post in the right section. You originally had this in the completed section and I don't believe that's the status of the fic.

When you have added in a rating, it will be moved back into the active section.

kidkarmina
19th October 2005, 05:10
Disclaimer and everything else are on chapter one…..

Chapter 2:

I held your hand when we went towards the club. Held the door for you and we walked inside.

The place was crowded. However, it was not too crowded that we could not get in the room.

The DJ was playing good music but we did not dance at first. We went to the bar to see if there was anything there we would like to drink.

Of course, we both ordered chocolate martinis. The DJ was mixing it up. Sometimes, he would play a fast one and then, he would play a slow music.

We sat at the bar for a while and finished our drinks. We stood up and sauntered towards the dance floor.

As if it was meant to be, the DJ has started playing some Latin music. It was not too fast or too slow; just the right rhythm.

We started to move through the beat of the music. We were only few inches apart but our bodies were not touching.

As if by some force, our bodies has started to collide and made one pulse. One of my arms was around your waist; while the other was below your shoulder.

Both of your arms were around my upper back. Your legs were in between mine and our private parts were touching.

We were doing some salsa dance for a while until I slowed my movement. You followed my lead and looked up to see my expression on my face.

I just smiled at you and started caressing your back with both of my hands as if massaging you.

You then put one of your hands on my face, and your thumb started to stroke my check. You then slowly pulled my face close to you so you could kiss me.

It was a short kiss at first. Then, one of my hands cupped your face and gave you a very long, thorough kiss.

My tongue has sought entrance again and you willingly opened for it.

We were still swaying to the tempo of the music but much slower this time. Everything around us has disappeared. It was just you and I on that dance floor.

Our tongues followed the rhythm of our bodies. Swaying, lapping, time has stopped.

We kept dancing but this time, we stopped kissing. We just stared at each other’s eyes as if to remember everything that just happened.

The feelings we felt, the surrounding, the excitement, the music, everything. We were so intent on each other that we did not notice that the DJ changed his tune.

He played a very slow, romantic and sensual music; which for what ever reason our bodies seem to become aware of it and we just started dancing again.

The crowd has started to grow since the music was so moving. Still we did not notice. We were still engrossed to one another.

You have started unbuttoning my shirt enough to see my chest. My hands were touching your buttocks but it was not good enough.

You wanted more. So you whispered in my ear to touch you underneath your skirt. And I did. I was caressing your thigh and the rim of your panties.

It was exhilarating. The thought of showing affection in public that way was very intoxicating. It was so sensual.

The music was adding more to what we were feeling. It was such an aphrodisiac. We could not seem to keep our hands off of each other.

My hands went underneath your undergarments while your hands were still on my chest. You were rubbing it inside and outside of my shirt. It felt so good.

I grabbed your ass gently, pulled you more closely, intimately and started to caress them.

You moaned when you felt my arousal. You then, started kissing me hard before biting my lower lip softly.

I moaned this time and you took this opportunity to push your tongue through my mouth.

TBC….

kidkarmina
19th October 2005, 05:35
Disclaimer and everything else are on chapter one…..

Chapter 3:

The music has continued to wrap around us like a blanket. We were still oblivious with our surrounding.

Our tongues were still sparring, our bodies were still fused and we were still concentrating only with one another.

My hands left your buttocks and started rubbing your back underneath your blouse.

You moaned when I kissed you harder and thoroughly (again). Your hands then, went down towards my buttocks. You were about to grab them when I stopped kissing you and pulled myself a few inches away from you.

It seemed that what you were doing was not enough for me so I started to unfasten my belt and undo the button of my jeans.

You knew right away what I had in mind so you had swatted my hand away gently, took over and opened my jeans enough for you to cup me.

I moaned and you started kissing my chest up to my neck. One of my hands cupped your face and pulled you up for a kiss.

We were touching each other, stroking, kissing, cupping and still rocking to the music.

Finally, the DJ changed his set of songs to a much faster beat. We did not care. Well, it was not like we did not care. It was just we did not detect the difference, actually.

While everyone around us was dancing to the beat, we continued with our movement; slow and sensual.

You pulled your hand out of my jeans and put them on my chest as if you were pushing me away.

You untangled yourself and turned around so your back was leaning against me. The music was the same, fast; but we were doing our own tempo.

You pressed your body to mine, tilted your head a little so you could look at me, slid both of your hands inside my jeans again and grabbed my ass.

I then, kissed you on your neck, slid my hand inside your skirt towards your womanhood and my other hand went around you, underneath your blouse and started to caress your breast.

It was such a miracle that no one had noticed what we were doing. Or maybe someone did but we just did not care or we were just not conscious of it.

Either way, we continued to touch, to caress, to rock and to stroke each other. Finally, I gave you a very big hug before letting you go.

I took your hand after we have straightened our clothes and pulled you over to the side. It was much darker area and hardly anyone around the vicinity of that area.

Once we got our privacy, I pushed you lightly on the wall, unbuttoned my jeans and opened it enough for me to maneuver.

Meanwhile, you lifted your skirt a little, took off your panty and put it in my pocket. I grabbed your legs then and wrapped around them my waist.

You put my hands on my shoulder for extra balance. I put my arms around you after I opened your blouse, took off your bra and put it in my other pocket.

I pushed you further onto the wall when I finally entered you. We both groaned loudly but the music drowned our sigh of happiness that no one had heard it.

It was breathtaking. It did not feel an invasion at all. It was sizzling hot but loving. It was passionate but affectionate. It was pure ecstasy.

I moved my hands to your buttocks and yours still clung onto my shoulder.

You nibbled my ear while I kissed your neck. Our rhythm matched with the music this time. It was fast and fervent.

We were moving as one. Everything was connected. Whatever my pace was, you followed; from being fast to slow or vice versa.

I slowed down a bit so I could lift you up a little higher to taste your breast. I took one, sucked and licked your nipple.

You moaned some more. You wanted to touch me everywhere but could not so you just caressed my back.

I left your breast to give the other a chance. When I took in your other breast, I started sucking and licking your nipple.

The stroking of my hands on your buttocks matched my sucking of your nipple. I was still thrusting myself into you but much faster and harder this time.

You took it everything in. It was mind blowing. We felt like we were soaring towards heaven. We did not want to stop.

I could feel that you were finally reaching your climax so you grabbed your face and kissed me hard. I acquiesced and opened my mouth for you.

You took the opportunity and pushed your tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues sparred one more time while I continued to drive into you. Thrust in and out. Plunge in and out.

You have reached your limit and climaxed in my mouth. I was not there yet so I continued my dance with you.

One of my hands left your buttocks and tried to squeeze in between our bodies to caress your clitoris while I was inside you.

I was rubbing and stroking; the same rhythm as my manhood ramming into you.

I was finally reaching my peak so I put one of my hands behind your head, the other left you to support your lower back and pressed you harder to the wall.

I also climaxed in your mouth but the pressure of it all was so much that we both cried out at the same time.

When we have hit the highest point, we slowed down a bit but I was still inside you.

When we finished, I helped you untangle your legs around my waist. You helped me with my jeans and shirt while I assisted you with your blouse.

When we were decent again, I looked at you, smiled and kissed softly on your lips. I squeezed your buttocks one last time before we walked towards the bar.

We asked for water and left the club hand in hand without wearing any of your underwear.

THE END

hfce
19th October 2005, 06:01
That was HOT!!!! :drool:

Hope ;)

Blackberry
19th October 2005, 06:45
Yummy PWP :drool: I want some Sexy Lexy now...

BB

teejei
19th October 2005, 07:41
:devil: damn! :drool:

pipersmum
19th October 2005, 11:52
Well what can i say except HOT, HOT, HOT !!!!!!!

starmoon
19th October 2005, 18:17
that was great i loved the smut it made me really HOT!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

kidkarmina
19th October 2005, 20:16
Disclaimer, etc are on chapter one.

Epilogue:

When we left from the restaurant / club, we were still wired from the music and what had happened that we decided to walk around.

It was such a beautiful, crisp night but we were not cold at all. There were still lots of people on the sidewalk, walking, checking out establishments or just sitting on the benches looking at anything and / or everything.

It was such a clear night that I could see all the stars in the sky. The noise of cars from the street could be heard but we did not seem to care.

We walked and talked until we have reached an area that did not have much crowd. All of sudden, I remembered that you were not wearing any under garments; that I still have your panty and bra in my pocket.

I then, pulled you over to one side of the building, gently pushed you on the wall and started kissing you softly.

There were a few people but they were busy with their own business so we were in a way totally alone. We were still kissing when I grabbed both your legs and wrapped them around my waist.

I then, left your lips and started nibbling your ear while I was whispering something in your ear. I was concerned that you might be sore and I did not want to hurt you just to satisfy myself.

You just shook your head and moaned no since you were much too distracted from what I was doing to you..

I proceeded by unbuttoning my jeans while you did your blouse. I took one of your nipple, started licking and sucking it when you opened your blouse for me.

You, on the other hand, slid one of your hands into my jeans and started stroking me. I could not stand it any longer so I grabbed your buttocks and pulled you over my manhood.

You pulled your hand out of my jeans and put them both on my shoulder for more support. We did not want any foreplay this time.

We wanted hard and fast and we did. I thrust into you as if our lives depended on it. We both moaned at the same time.

Your arms went around my back so we could be more intimately close. I still gripped your buttocks hard.

I used them to help me drove in and out of you. We were doing our own dance; grinding, pushing, pulling, and thrusting in and out.

You kissed my neck while I was ramming myself into you. You grabbed my head with two of your hands when you were finally reaching your peak.

We just looked at each other when you climaxed. However, I did not have mine achieved yet so you kept driving into me.

You took it with no complaint. You gave me a very wet kiss thinking that maybe that would help me attained it.

Our tongues once again sparred and you have noticed that I was reaching my climax. You stopped kissing me so you could look into my eyes.

We stared at each other waiting for my peak. Finally reached it and I cried out your name, ‘Chloe’.

We slowed down our paced and smiled. You stayed in me for a while. It felt so good to be in you that we did not want it to end.

Alas, good things must come to an end so I kissed your breast softly. Caressed it, lapped on your nipple and sucked it before moving on to your lips.

I kissed your lips then, softly bit your lower lip before pulling myself out of you. We made ourselves presentable again; only this time, you took your under garments from my pocket.

I helped you put them on, took your hand, kissed it and we walked back to my car holding hands.

THE END (I promise)

gecko
19th October 2005, 20:51
wow that was HOT!!!, hot quick intense lex sex, love it

teb85
20th October 2005, 21:23
A great fic, liked the way it was written from lexs point of view.
good job !

starmoon
25th December 2010, 08:33
i love this story it is hot!!! and the epilogue was perfect.

malugargula
28th January 2013, 07:40
Hot hot hotter than hell
I can't stop thinking about this great KISS song while reading this hot fic