PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Losing Myself in You (NC-17 / *Complete*)

Donutte
19th October 2005, 01:20
I wrote this quite awhile ago, but only recently began working on it again... I hope you enjoy... I don't know if I care for it much, but hey, constructive criticism always helps, so please, leave your thoughts and opinions - they'll be greatly appreciated!

Rating - NC-17
Disclaimers - Don't own the characters; just the story
Everything else - Uh, can't think of it right now...

Losing Myself in You - Part 1

Lex Luthor had ended his work day, and sat watching the sunset through stained-glass windows, while lazily sipping scotch from his glass. It's been a very good day, he thought to himself. Now what can I do to make it more enjoyable? He sat trying to figure out what he could do to make use of the rest of the day. He wanted to go out. He was rather restless, and decided to go for a drive. To where, he did not know; he just wanted to drive somewhere. He gulped the last of the scotch in his glass, and went online to check the weather. He decided he needed a jacket, based on the info given to him. He walked to his closet and picked the nicest, most expensive light jacket he had; he wanted to go for a drive in style, after all. He grabbed the keys to his silver Porsche convertible, and headed out the door. Soon, Lex was pulling out of the garage on his way to somewhere. He decided to stop at the Talon, the local coffee shop which he also happened to own, to check in on things and grab a cup of cappuccino for the drive.

Lex pulled up in front of the Talon, and for a moment looked in the window. His breath caught in his throat; it was at that moment he saw her. She with the beautiful, sparkling green eyes. She with the very pink, very kissable lips. She with the body that just wouldn't quit. She was Chloe Sullivan, and she looked bored to death as she sat conversing with Lana Lang. Lana was the former co-partner of Lex Luthor over the Talon, before she gave up her half of the partnership. Lana was sitting there, talking like she wouldn't stop, and Chloe just sighed, all but rolling her eyes in very obvious boredom. Watching Chloe sigh was enough to make Lex's breathing seem secondary to the growing bulge in his pants. At one time he would not have allowed himself to think this way; but she was 21 now, and very single, and looking very in need of a handsome prince to rescue her from the boredom. A smile spread across his face that quickly became a smirk as a thought process quickly made its way through his head, and he stepped out of the car and headed toward the door of the Talon.

"Oh, really," was all Chloe could muster after half-listening to Lana babble about something that she honestly knew nothing about, nor cared to know. All she could think was of a way to politely get herself out of this situation. It had gotten to the point where she was responding by reflex, rather than by actually having heard what Lana said. Chloe sighed again, deciding she might as well get used to it; the whole night would probably be that way. It was then out of the corner of her eye she saw Lex Luthor walk in the door. To her own surprise, she straightened up from her slouched position upon his entrance. Lex walked toward the two young women, and Chloe could feel her heart skip a beat.

"Hello, Lana. Chloe," said Lex. Chloe caught the breathy way he said her name, and it made her feel slightly damp between her legs. "How are you two doing this evening?" Lana just said she had a bad day, and left it at that. "Chloe? How was your day?"

"Um, it was, good!" she said, a little more ecstatically than intended. "What about yours?"

"I've had a great day, personally," he said, with a smile on his face. My day became so much better the moment I laid eyes on you this evening, he thought to himself. "I'm actually going to go take a drive, and stopped in to have a cappuccino." Lana, who still helped out at the Talon, jumped up and offered to get him his cappuccino. He said thank you, and sat in the seat she had just vacated. He watched Chloe breathe a silent sigh of relief as Lana walked away. "Did I interrupt?" he asked, knowing full-well what the answer would be.

"No! Not at all!" exclaimed Chloe. Then she moved her head a little closer to his and said, "Actually, between you and me, I'm totally bored right now, and wouldn't mind going for a drive of my own."

Lex smiled at her comment; that was exactly what he wanted to hear. "Well, there is a passenger seat in my Porsche; would you like to join me?" Lex's heart felt like it had stopped once he had uttered those words, and then waited for a reply. As far as he was concerned, time must have stopped for awhile before she did reply.

"Lex, that is the best offer I could have had all night, and I accept; very graciously!" said Chloe, passing a silent "thank you" to Lex with her eyes. Lana returned shortly after that with Lex's cappuccino, and when asked if he needed anything else, his only reply was for another one for Chloe, as she would be riding with him. Lana got a blank look on her face before saying she'd be right back with the other one. "I think you totally just pissed her off right now," said Chloe, trying yet failing to hide a giggle.
"Why would I have pissed her off? You're a free person, you can do what you want, and if she doesn't like that then too bad," said Lex, rather definitively.

Chloe smiled at the assertiveness he just displayed, and realized just how turned on it made her. "So where are we going, Lex?" queried Chloe. At that moment, Lana brought up the other cappuccino, which Lex promptly paid for, before Chloe had a chance to argue with him about it. She just gave him a look; a look that Lex knew very well to mean he'd better watch himself. It did not help the bulge that was becoming rather constricted by his pants. "Hmm?"

Lex was snapped out of his thoughts by that and answered, "We'll see where the road takes us." With that, Chloe excused herself to Lana, and both she and Lex walked out the door. He opened the passenger door for her, like only a gentleman would, then walked over and got in on the driver's side. He started the engine and the car sped away.

"So Lex, where ARE we going?" Chloe asked, after about five minutes on the road. Neither of them had spoken up to that point, each in their own respective worlds.

"Oh, I don't know, I just figured I'd like to see where the road takes us," he said. Would be nice if we came across a nice hotel on the way to wherever that is, Lex thought to himself, a smile playing across his features.

"What's that for, Lex?" said Chloe, snapping Lex out of his little reverie. "That little smile you just got on your face?"

Always keeping his cool, Lex replied, "I was just thinking about how beautiful you are." Not really a lie, he thought to himself, just a lack of the total truth.

Chloe blushed slightly at his statement. She had always thought the bald man driving was extremely hot, but never thought he would want anything to do with her. "What if I said I think you're not bad yourself?"

Lex's eyebrow raised at that comment. He was really wishing there were a hotel somewhere, but there were only cornfields as far as the eye could see. Lex stopped the car suddenly and turned to look at Chloe. She took a small breath to say something, but before she could finish doing that, she found his lips were locked on hers in a deep embrace. Her eyes, at first wide open in shock, closed to enjoy the moment of this very handsome man making love to her mouth with his tongue. There's something to be said for experience, Chloe thought to herself when her body reacted suddenly to Lex's rubbing his tongue along the roof of her mouth, causing her nether regions to quiver involuntarily. The slight tingle between her legs caused her to gasp ever so slightly.

"What's wrong?" Lex asked after he pulled away. Chloe merely shook her head, her breath having been taken away by the kiss they had just shared. "God, you are so beautiful Chloe. I have thought that for years, but was afraid to say it to you when you were younger. But now..." Lex's voice trailed off as Chloe's lips moved toward his and they kissed again, even more intensely this time. Chloe's and Lex's tongues intertwined in their melded mouths, causing both of them to shiver, despite the fact the heat was on in the car. Slowly and cautiously, Lex's left hand moved from the shoulder upon which it had been resting to the side of her right breast, which he caressed ever so softly as they kissed. The feelings that coursed through Chloe's body due to his touch were almost unbearable, and caused her to deepen her kiss, so much so that she almost cut of Lex's air with her tongue. He resisted the urge to cough, because he did not want to disturb her in this moment; I would do anything for her, he thought to himself. After a few moments though, Lex pulled away for some desperately needed air, with a slight gasp of his own at the feelings in his ever-growing bulge.

"Oh my God, Lex," Chloe said breathlessly, looking deeply into Lex's ice-blue eyes with her own bright green eyes. They sat there, breathng in tandem; that in itself was very relaxing and somewhat erotic to Chloe. Her eyes slipped down for just a moment, but long enough to see the restricted hard-on Lex had. She smiled a knowing smile, and sat back in the seat of the car. Lex breathed a deep sigh, and they both put on their seatbelts to continue their ride. As they started moving again, Chloe said, "Lex, why don't you pull into that little motel down the road a bit?"
Lex turned his eyes momentarily to look at Chloe, first expressing slight shock, then wicked passion. He almost failed in his attempts to hide his excitement as he drove to the motel; Chloe couldn't help but chuckle, though, at the fact their speed had increased by at least half. It was about five miles down; with no traffic, and at 90 miles per hour, they arrived rather quickly. Lex, while horny as hell, couldn't help but give the motel a once-over when he saw it. "Are you sure about this place, Chloe?" he asked.

"Positive," was her only reply, as they made their way to the door of the motel. They walked inside and Chloe rang the bell on the desk. The clerk, rather seedy looking; your typical seedy motel clerk, thought Lex; came up to the desk, beer in hand.

"What ya want, miss," he asked Chloe. Lex felt almost offended that Chloe was the one doing the asking, but for some reason had a feeling she knew what she was doing.

"I want the jacuzzi room, please," replied Chloe, and turned to look at Lex, a wicked grin on her porcelain features. That smile was enough to send blood to his already-engorged cock.

The clerk walked away for a moment and returned with a key. "Twenty bucks an hour, first two hours up front," the clerk said. Lex was about to pull out his wallet to pay, but Chloe gave him a look as she pulled out two $20 bills. He held them up to the light to check their authenticity, and after inspecting for what Lex thought was ridiculously long, he was finally satisfied, and handed the key to Chloe. They proceeded to head for the room, but not before Lex shot a quick glance at the clerk, who had returned to swigging his beer.

"Are you sure about this place, Chloe?" Lex couldn't believe Chloe would want to go to such a disreputable looking place; she didn't seem the type.
"Looks can be deceiving, Lex," she replied as she put the key in the keyhole and turned. She opened the door and turned on the light. Chloe could not have been more right. As horrible as the place looked on the outside, the inside of the room was like a suite at any of the most expensive hotels to which Lex had been. The bed and sheets were clean. The floor was immaculate. And toward the back was a jacuzzi, that was just beckoning them to go into it.

To be continued...

lilinny
19th October 2005, 02:05
Interesting...I want some more please.

hfce
19th October 2005, 02:28
More please :beg:

Hope ;)

planetcal
19th October 2005, 02:32
Great start.....more please!!!!!!!!

teejei
19th October 2005, 07:43
^^^ what they said. :yeahbaby:

hickchick
19th October 2005, 08:22
ooooh, i like where this is going. Chlex and some hot tub lovin. oh yeah.

please update soon!

pipersmum
19th October 2005, 11:43
Lex and Chloe in a hot tub sounds like interesting fun to me!!! Please continue this can't wait for more.

redniblet
19th October 2005, 18:03
Hmmm, Lex wet naked in hot tub.. That leaves very pleasant thoughts:) Can't wait for more

starmoon
19th October 2005, 18:26
Hmmm, Lex wet naked in hot tub.. That leaves very pleasant thoughts:) Can't wait for more

please please update soon for redniblet has the right idea and i just can'y wait for more.

JosiCuervo
19th October 2005, 19:00
She just gave him a look; a look that Lex knew very well to mean he'd better watch himself. It did not help the bulge that was becoming rather constricted by his pants. "Hmm?"
WoOt!! You used bulge!! HAHAHAHA! *ehem* Sorry, I get a little excited…

Slowly and cautiously, Lex's left hand moved from the shoulder upon which it had been resting to the side of her right [b]boobie[/i], which he caressed ever so softly as they kissed.
Heheh…oopsh…schpank me….plsthx.

So…when they gonna get nekkid? :yeahbaby: Lex…hot tub…sounds scrumptious to me….

kirt30
19th October 2005, 20:16
i love this fic it is so good

gecko
19th October 2005, 20:56
please continue, great start, can't wait to see if they do end up in the hot tub or not,my vote is yes

littlepearl
19th October 2005, 20:57
Oh my ! Great start !!!!

Donutte
20th October 2005, 14:26
Thanks, everyone; I'm so glad you all liked it... I'm still working on the second part; kindy iffy on it myself, but will let you guys be the judges when I am able to post it... :)

darkangel
21st October 2005, 02:57
More please. :pray: :beg:

Donutte
22nd October 2005, 21:38
Rating: NC-17 (extreme sexual situations)
Disclaimers: Still don't own 'em

Part 2 - Losing Myself in You

While Chloe took a quick shower, Lex turned on the jacuzzi. The heat rising from it made him want to burst into the shower and have his way with Chloe right then and there, but he tamed his inner beast - at least until she made her way out. She emerged from the shower with a large towel draped around her shoulders, which she quickly let go to reveal the red bikini she wore underneath. She could not help but grin as she saw Lex's erection rise in her presence, as though in salute. She left the towel where it fell, and strolled over to where Lex was standing next to the jacuzzi.
"Well, are you going to get in?" she queried, in a breathy voice that made Lex quiver all over. She put one foot into the tub and said "oooooh" at the luscious feeling of wet heat. She brought in her other foot and slowly sat down. Then she motioned for Lex to join her. He didn't have to be asked twice.

They got into a comfortable position and started to cuddle, which turned into kissing. "Do you trust me, Chloe, 100%?" Lex queried. With an odd look on her face, Chloe merely nodded, and they began to kiss more and more intensely. He slowly began to descend Chloe backwards into the water. She got a slightly panicked look on her face at first, but then Lex pulled back, questioning her silently before she nodded her approval. He put his lips over hers, and slowly descended the two of them into the depths of the jacuzzi. All that could be heard under the water was the roar from the jets of the jacuzzi, but Lex and Chloe paid no attention.

Below the water, Chloe was lost in the feelings of being underwater while Lex kissed her, slowly and deeply. Her only response was to kiss him back with equal passion. She felt the need to get air, but Lex would not let her go. The slight panic she felt passed as he gently breathed his own air into her body. For a moment she didn't think about the fact that Lex was out of air until she felt a slight sucking on her lips. She then breathed backed into him, and soon they were breathing in tandem: he would breathe out, she would breathe in; she would breathe out, he would breathe in. After a few moments of this she became light-headed, but the tingle between her legs just wouldn't stop, so neither would she.

Below the water, Lex only felt panic for a mere few seconds before the heat of the jacuzzi and the heat of the moment consumed him. He felt like he could kiss Chloe like that forever; breathing be damned. Suddenly, he felt her try to reach for the surface, but a split-second decision would not allow him to give her access. Before she had a chance to go into full panic, he placed his lips back on hers and exhaled completely. He noticed her confusion, then acceptance, at what he did; however, when she did not reciprocate, he began to suck on her mouth. She got the hint, and exhaled completely back into him. They continued to breathe like this until, eventually, Lex became rather light-headed; however, his urgency to devour Chloe at that moment was stronger than his urgency for air.

Chloe needed air, and her eyes told Lex this. He sat up and then helped her up, taking a badly needed breath of fresh air himself as Chloe did the same. They sat in the heated tub, holding each other while breathing heavily. They looked into each others' eyes the entire time; who knew a lack of oxygen could make a moment so erotic? They began to kiss again, and Lex, with a slight movement of his head, suggested they take this to the bed. Chloe nodded her agreement profusely. Lex stood up and got out of the tub first. Looking at Chloe, who was staring at him the whole time, directly in the eyes, he slowly removed his swimming trunks and threw them to the side. Chloe's gasp made him smile slightly; she was pleased with what she saw.

Lex helped Chloe out of the tub, the whole time her eyes focused on his package. Once she was out, he kissed her hand for a moment, then left her to stand there, still in awe, while he went and sat on the bed. She smirked; she knew what he was waiting for. She slowly slipped each strap of her bikini top off her shoulders, one at a time. Watching the aniticpation grow in Lex; along with something else; was definitely worth her taking her time. She then slipped each arm out, after that the straps were left hanging. She then untied the front of the bikini, which promptly fell off of her. The loud and undisguised gasp that emerged from Lex made her smile; he liked what he saw. She then untied the right side of her bikini bottom, which fell in such a way that while it showed her pubic region, her privates were still well hidden. She then untied the other side, and the bikini bottom was gone. There stood Chloe, in her naked glory, with a naked, speechless Lex moving his eyes up and down her entire body. The way Lex's eyes widened as she walked toward him was almost enough to make her giggle. She urged him to scoot back on the bed all the way, and she made her way about half-ways up his body.

Lex watched Chloe as her head was flush with his rigid cock. She spread his legs apart so she could have easy access. She slightly ran her finger along the underside of his manhood, causing Lex to shudder in ecstasy. She then got her mouth so very close to it, and blew along its length. Lex began gripping the sheets at this point. Chloe knew she was driving him crazy with her subtle actions, which, in turn, turned her on all the more. She then caught Lex's eye, and began to wiggle her tongue very fast so near his cock he could feel the air move, but not quite touching it. She could almost hear him whimpering at this point. She then slowly began to move her fast moving tongue up and down his vertical cock. Lex began to writhe in the bed when she did this. She took his stiffness into her mouth all at once at this point. She began to suck on it, not moving her head, but merely moving her tongue all over it. The muscles in her mouth contracted around him, causing him to pulsate more than he already was. She heard him gasp slightly at one point, causing her to suck even harder. She began to taste the pre-cum eminating from his cock, indicating that his orgasm was near. She began to bob her head up and down, slowly at first, then faster and faster. At that point, she took one of her hands, and began to play with her clit in such a way that she knew Lex would notice. That threw him over the edge, causing him to burst inside of her mouth. She swallowed every bit of his juices while continuing to massage her clit.

Lex watched Chloe as she continued to massage her clit, while he caught his breath from the fabulous blow-job he had just received. He was already getting turned on again, so much that his limp cock was beginning to rise once again to the occasion. He got on his knees on the bed, and, while she still played with herself, laid her down on her back, her head towards the bottom of the bed. He hovered over her, his tongue preceding him as he went in for a wet and wild kiss. They parted, gasping for air, a wild look in his eyes, a knowing smile on her face. He gently began kissing her cheek; her jawbone; he stopped to nuzzle at her neck. He continued to softly kiss her, down her shoulder, all the way down her arm to her hand; the one still fondling her wet slit. He pulled her hand away from herself, softly chuckling at the deep groan that eminated from her when she did that, and sucked on each of her fingers, tasting every bit of her. He moved back up to her breasts, that he gently began to fondle, then roughly afterwards. Like a wild animal, he growled as he went after her nipples with his tongue, then with his teeth. He nibbled her twins slightly until her nipples were hard peaks, beckoning attention. He pushed her tits together so as to suck on both nipples at once, causing Chloe to writhe as though in pain. Her moaning only made him suck and bite harder.

When Lex was done attacking Chloe's breasts, his sat up, panting, a wild look in his eyes. He slowly bent down again, his gaze never breaking with hers, kissing her between her breasts, down toward her navel, on to her slit. He continued to lock eyes with her as he teased her clit with his clever tongue, causing her to moan and squirm; yet their gaze still never broke. The tip of his tongue went then, still moving very quickly, moved down from her clit to the lips of her pussy. Tasting Chloe's wetness just drove him wild, and he rammed his tongue into her hot vessel, causing her to gasp in utter ecstasy. The feeling of her pussy spasming around his tongue drove Lex insane, making him want to make her come even more. He slowly moved his tongue in and out of her, going faster and faster. He grabbed her thighs to both spread them further apart for better reach, and to hold them still, as the writhing was causing her to close her legs in on his head, therefore smothering him in her pussy. Not that that was such a bad way to go, he thought. He continued to lap her up in all her hot and wet glory. He then focused in on her clit, firmly sucking on it, while he gently slid two fingers into her wetness. This caused her to moan as it brought her to the brink of orgasm. He then began to massage that special spot inside while sucking firmly on her clit, and he felt her vessel spasm around his fingers in glorious orgasm, causing her to buck her pelvis upward, just as he knew it would. Chloe screamed Lex's name in utter ecstasy. He continued to suck and massage until she had slowly lowered herself back to the bed, and he heard her sigh in post-orgasmic bliss.

To be continued...

hfce
22nd October 2005, 22:13
:drool2: That is all I can say at the moment. :drool2:

Hope :drool:

kimmie
23rd October 2005, 00:17
OH...(It took me 4 attempts to type those 2 little letters, thats how much I need a cold shower right now!!!)

WOW!!!!!!

Kimmie

redniblet
23rd October 2005, 01:15
:drool2: That was...I can't think right now:) HOT comes to mind. I can't wait for more:)

crankychick
23rd October 2005, 01:25
Lex walked toward the two young women, and Chloe could feel her heart skip a beat.

Well, really, can you blame the girl? Lex Luthor bringeth the heat.

There's something to be said for experience, Chloe thought to herself when her body reacted suddenly to Lex's rubbing his tongue along the roof of her mouth, causing her nether regions to quiver involuntarily. The slight tingle between her legs caused her to gasp ever so slightly.

There it is again. Luthor patented heat.

"I want the jacuzzi room, please,"

Where are the hydrants and fire exits? I hope the hotel has the fire department on speed dial.

Below the water, Chloe was lost in the feelings of being underwater while Lex kissed her, slowly and deeply.

Very erotic imagery. The sensuality of water plus the initial intimate encounter was well laid out.

Lex helped Chloe out of the tub, the whole time her eyes focused on his package.

Well, what would you do? Look away? I think not!

Excellent and very erotic, Donutte. Keep this story going and continue stoking the heat.

teejei
23rd October 2005, 01:44
egad. *whew* this sure beats turning the heater on tonight! :devil:

oh, and you owe me new underwear. :P

lilinny
23rd October 2005, 05:28
You can't just leave it there!! More please.

kirt30
23rd October 2005, 12:34
love this story so much

Donutte
26th October 2005, 19:09
Sorry it took awhile to update...

Rating: NC-17
Disclaimers: Don't own them, just the story
Part 3 - Losing Myself in You

"Lex, oh my god," panted Chloe, still breathing heavily.

Lex lie parallel to her, propping his head up with his hand, gazing at Chloe in her post-orgasmic glow. He simply smiled and replied, "Nothing but the best for you, Chloe."

Lex's flattering statement caused Chloe to flush slightly, moreso than she already was. She flipped over on her side and proceeded to prop up her own head in her hand. "Lex Luthor, you are such an animal!" she exclaimed, a rather sultry look in her eyes. "I had no idea," she finished.
"Oh, really now?" Lex asked, with a raise of the eyebrow. "An animal, eh?"

"Grrrrrowl," Chloe replied, doing her best animal imitation, baring her teeth at him.

Lex couldn't help himself anymore. He didn't know what it was, but this woman turned him on more than anyone ever had before. He gently grabbed her wrists, and began to flip her on her back and pin her to the bed, when there was a knock at the door. FUCK!!!! thought Lex.

"Umm, who is it?" Chloe said, trying hard not to laugh at Lex's frustration.

"You ok in there?" said the voice on the other side of the door. The guy at the reception desk, thought Lex with a snarl.

"Fine!!!" Chloe jumped off the bed and went to the closet to put on one of the terrycloth robes provided there. Wow, she really does know this place, thought Lex. Kinky... Chloe put the chain on the door and then opened it. "We're fine in here! Is there a problem?" Chloe asked.

"Sorry, ma'am; got a call about a commotion up here. Was asked to check it out. Won't bother you again," the guy said, and made his way away from their room. Chloe closed the door, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Were we really that bad?" Lex asked, pondering what kind of hourly motel has people that are concerned with noises coming from others' rooms.

"You think my screaming did it?" Chloe said, a shy smile playing across her features. She shook her head slightly, then said, "I don't know about you, but I'm hungry." Noticing the sudden look on Lex's face, she reiterated, "For FOOD."

"Of course!" said Lex, hardly disappointed, knowing he would have something to look forward to afterwards. "But, since we've used up the first two hours, I insist on paying the rest," he said, a serious look on his face.

That wicked smile that just totally hardened Lex every time he saw it appeared on Chloe's face again. "How do you know we're coming back?"

"Um, well," tried a (rarely) flustered Lex. "I guess I just assumed.." he said, turning quite red; for him anyway. "Of course we aren't coming back." he said definitively, regaining his composure.

Chloe was loving this too much. "Lex, do you really think I'd let this night go by without us fucking at LEAST once?"

Lex's jaw dropped. Chloe burst out into laughter. A look of mock annoyance appeared on his face. "What the... You did that just to embarrass me! You vixen you..." he said, before swooping Chloe up in his arms and into a very embracing kiss. When they separated, both totally gasping for air, Lex said breathlessly, "Dinner. Now."

Chloe nodded her agreement, and still breathing heavily, grabbed her clothes to go get dressed in the bathroom. Still breathing heavily himself, Lex started getting dressed by the bed. He said to himself, "Down boy. You'll get yours later." Upon that he stuffed his engorged cock painfully into his pants. His head snapped around when he heard Chloe giggling behind him.

"It doesn't matter how old you guys are; you all talk to your dicks," said Chloe, laughing.

Lex, refusing to be embarrassed again stood up straight, hard-on and all, and said, "Let's go, DEAR." Chloe had to stifle a snicker as they headed out the door and to the lobby. Lex tried very hard not to listen to the clerk laugh like crazy the moment they walked out the door, as his hard-on was still quite evident. He proudly marched to his car, and with a slight moan of pain at having to scrunch up his manhood even more, got into the driver's seat. Chloe giggled the entire way to the restaurant.

"Lex, this place is GORGEOUS," Chloe breathed as she and Lex were being led to their table. He surprised her by taking her to a classy restaurant that, as it happened, was a building that looked like a total dive from the inside. As they walked in, first they passed the bar area, which was very nice in itself. Then they were in the restaurant section, which totally had Chloe in awe.

"Chloe, you can't mean to say that you've never been in a really nice restaurant before; can you?" Lex queried. "You seem like the classy kind of girl to me," he finished with a smile.

"Well, yeah, Dad's taken me places before. But never with anyone while on a date. The classiest I've had on a date is The Talon," she answered, a slight rolling of eyes heard in her voice.

Lex smiled even wider. "Well, I thought you deserved the best," Lex said as he looked around, taking in his surroundings. "It's been awhile since I've been here. It was only once, but I thought it fitting considering our accomodations," he said, referring to their diamond-in-the-rough jacuzzi room.

Chloe smiled at the thought he had put into picking this restaurant. "You know, you are one sexy man, Lex Luthor."

Lex quirked at eyebrow. "Oh really?", he replied, shocked at the sudden statement. She surprised him even more when, after looking around slightly, she stood up in the booth they were sitting at, grabbed Lex's shirt, pulled him up to her and kissed him hard, stifling whatever he was about to say. They only kissed for a few seconds before settling back into their respective seats, but the passion left them breathless. "Chloe!"

"Yes, Lex?" she replied as she caught her breath.

Lex, who was slightly dizzy from the passion and breathlessness, just said, "Wow."

Chloe couldn't help but have a triumphant smile on her face. "Is this to mean that I've made the powerful Lex Luthor speechless?"

"Speechless. Breathless. And horny as hell!" he replied, whispering the last part. He grabbed her hand in his, leaned close and said, "Let's eat fast. I don't know how much longer I can hold out for your hot, sexy body."

Chloe was suddenly very warm, and very horny. "Let's take it to go; we'll take a bottle of wine with us too."

"I think that is an excellent idea, Miss Sullivan," Lex replied, fire burning behind his ice-blue eyes. He flagged down the waitress, put in their request, and they finished their glasses of wine while waiting. The food and a chilled bottle of wine soon arrived. Lex paid the bill, leaving a generous tip, and they headed back to his car. Halfway to the car, in the middle of the parking lot, Lex handed the food to Chloe, then grabbed her ass while kissing her. Soon they parted lips, and continued on to the car. They couldn't get back to their room fast enough.

To be continued...

ptite_mily
26th October 2005, 21:50
:drool2: Nice!
:clapclap: Mega props on the hot under water kiss.

Donutte
26th October 2005, 22:11
Thanks sweets :) I'm glad you liked it!!! It's going slower than I'd like, but it's a weeee bit faster than the last fic, I think :)

hfce
26th October 2005, 22:59
Niceeeeeeeeeeee :d

kimmie
26th October 2005, 23:38
Hot, Hot, Hot!!! But why oh why would you stop for food if you had Lex Luthor Ready, Willing and most definitely able in a hotel room??? I know the very last thing I would be thinking about would be food unless it was gonna be spread all over the masterpiece that is Lex!!! MMM I think I'm getting way of track here, I'm suppose to be leaving feedback!!!

Brilliant Update and I can't wait for more!!!

Kimmie

Donutte
27th October 2005, 00:39
You are leaving feedback! LOL... And I do appreciate it :)

jez3_uk
27th October 2005, 00:44
Come on Do!!! You cant just leave it there.....i demand more. Not to mention do i demand more noise to keep the other motel occupants awake! :hankpank:

darkangel
27th October 2005, 02:17
Great fic so far. :hankpank: needed. :D

lilinny
27th October 2005, 02:20
Get back to the room faster. I need an update!!! Fantastic so far...
:respect:

Donutte
27th October 2005, 02:37
Great fic so far. :hankpank: needed. :D

Your wish is my demand... hehehe...

Disclaimers: Same as before...
Warnings: Bondage (yeaaaaaah...)
Part 4 - Losing Myself in You

Hands were roaming and lips were locking from the moment Lex and Chloe exited the car, until they made it to the door of their room. It was all they could do to keep their hands off of each other long enough to get the key in the door. Fumbling to turn the key and open the door, Lex's free hand was roaming up and down the side of Chloe's body while he kissed her, stopping at her breast and ass to squeeze slightly. The door finally opened, and the key was merely thrown on the table. Lex pulled off Chloe's shirt while she unbuttoned his pants. Lex shook his ass slightly so his pants would fall, and while Chloe made short work of his jacket and shirt, he got busy unbuttoning her jeans. By the time they made it to the bed, they were both wearing nothing but their underwear. Gasping for air, they stopped for a moment, staring at each other. Lex had that wild look in his face again. Grabbing Chloe by the shoulders, he tossed her on the bed. He grabbed her wrists, just as he had before they were interrupted earlier, and pinned Chloe down with his shoulders.

Chloe soon found herself smothered in Lex's kiss. A hot, sultry, wet kiss. Breathless, he slowly lifted he body off of hers, still keeping her wrists pinned. With a fiery gaze, he removed one hand from her right wrist, expertly unclasping her bra and slowly removing it, lifting his other hand off her other wrist so as to slip the bra off completely. He motioned with his eyes to move further back toward the head of the bed. She nodded slowly, panting in ecstasy, and nudged herself backwards. Lex remained in place, still keeping a hold of Chloe's left wrist. When she was done moving back, his free hand slowly slid under her ass, his fingers detouring into her pussy for a mere few seconds. A deep moan eminated from Chloe, causing Lex to smile wickedly. He pulled his fingers out of her, letting his hand caress her behind as it moved toward the side, slowly slipping off the thong she was wearing. He pulled it off of her slowly, slipping if over her bare feet, causing her to giggle slightly. His right hand still holding her left wrist, he began to expertly tie her other wrist to the bedframe with one hand, using her bra as the tie. He then brought her other wrist up to the frame, and tied it with her thong.

Still in his boxers, Lex saw a feather sticking out of one of the pillows, and proceeded to slowly pull it out. Chloe watch, eyes wide, knowing what he was going to do. When he had completely pulled the feather out, he twirled it about in his fingers, nodding in satisfaction. He then brought the feather down to Chloe's face, twirling it in his fingers as he did. He brought it down the line of her jaw, noticing the muscles twitch slightly as he did so. He went down her neckline, down to her breasts, circling her nipples with the feather, causing them to harden and causing her to moan and writhe involuntarily. Stopping his feather torture momentarily, he leaned down suckle on her breasts, causing her to further moan; causing her clit and vessel to pulsate uncontrollably. He then sat back up, licking his lips, He continued the feather torture, bring it slowly down the center of her belly, threatening to tease her pussy with it as he teased her inner thighs. Chloe started breathing heaving, writhing even more, shouting his name; begging. He slowly drew the feather down the inside of each of her thighs, her calves, then teasing the middle of each foot, causing her to giggle between moans. Lex slowly drew the feather back up her outer right thigh, bringing it to rest on the area just above her pussy. She couldn't take much more of this; she felt as though she was going to explode. He then proceed to place the first two fingers of his left hand into her pussy, and left them there, no moving.

"Lex!" Chloe moaned, moving and writhing around Lex's fingers in hopes of fucking his fingers. "Fuck me, Lex, FUCK ME!" Chloe screamed.

"I thought I was," Lex said, calmly, his hand remaining still with the exception of a slight purposeful twitch. This caused Chloe to moan even more, screaming and begging because it felt so good.

"I can't take it anymore, Lex!" Chloe moaned. Panting and struggling against her restraints, she twitched her pelvis in every way possible, try to get some satisfaction from his motionless digits.

"I want you to beg, Chloe," Lex said, a wicked look in his eyes.

"I am begging! Please, fuck me; fuck me hard!" she replied, the look on her face almost of one in pain.

"No, Chloe. Really beg. Beg me to do exactly what you want," he replied.

"I said I want you to FUCK me!" she screamed back.

"You mean, like this?" he asked, as he began to twitch his fingers slightly in and out, curving the tips so as to hit her G-spot. She moaned in ecstasy, still writhing, demanding more of his hand; of him.

"MORE, Lex; I need MORE!" she moaned back, only somewhat satisfied by his actions.

Continuing to tease her vessel, he replied, "More, like this?" He then proceeded to tickle her clit with the tip of his tongue, causing an even deeper and louder moan to escape from her.

"Lex.. FUCK ME!!!!!!" Chloe screamed loudly.

Keeping his tongue in place, he kept it motionless along with his fingers for a moment, while moving his eyes up to look at her. He then sat up, removed his hand from inside of her, ignoring her moan of discontent. He then placed them under her ass, her pussy's opening flush with the tip of hard-on, still covered by silk boxers, already wet with pre-cum, and replied, "Do you mean like THIS?" As he said the last word, he thrust his silk-covered cock into her dripping vessel, causing her to moan in ecstasy with each and every thrust. He began to moan himself as he pushed himself into her harder and deeper with each thrust. Continuing to fuck her, he removed one hand from her ass, moving the other to support her, and used his thumb to massage her clit.

BAM! BAM! BAM! was all that could be heard, due to Chloe fucking Lex back, hard, and her restraints pulling on the bed frame in the process. The loud grunts and moans and screams coming her Chloe were turning Lex on even more, causing him to screw her pussy even harder. The silk boxers made it even slicker than it normally would have been, and the sensations were driving both of them out of there minds. Chloe's juices were causing Lex's thumb to rub her clit so smoothly, and the feeling just caused her breath to hitch in her throat. She couldn't believe anything could feel as good as this did. Her clit was pulsating under the manipulations of his thumb, and her pussy was clenching his cock in pre-orgasm. Lex, realizing she was about to come, made his thrusts slower and his manipulation of her clit faster and slightly harder. Her whole body seemed to rise as her pussy squeezed his cock in the wake of her orgasm. The feeling caused him to gasp, and it was all he could do to not stop pleasuring her, as his essence seemed to center around his cock. Slowly, Chloe's body slumped in total relaxation, and she breathed heavily as though she had been holding her breath the whole time. Lex had stopped pumping himself inside of her, but was continuing to slowly massage her clit. It was all he could do to force himself to not fuck her just to get himself off. He had other ideas in mind, however.

Chloe's relaxed body began to slightly stiffen again as her need to orgasm rose again. Her breathing became shallow, and she began to moan loudly as Lex started thrusting again; harder and faster than he had before. His own breathing became labored as he neared his breaking point. He had to hold out until she was ready, though. With that thought in mind, he hitched Chloe's legs over his shoulders, giving him more depth into her pussy than he had before. The sensations were esquisite and nearlly blinding; they felt so good. Chloe's pelvis soon moved in tandem with Lex's cock. He began to once again feel her pussy tighten around his cock. This time, however, he kept thrusting just as hard as he had been the whole time, His body hitting her pussy at the angle it did was enough to throw her over the edge once more, and her pussy squeezed his cock hard as she came, this time causing him to orgasm as well. Juices flowed from both of them freely, spasms rocking their bodies. Slowly, they both relaxed, Lex took Chloe's legs off his shoulders. She looked at him with a sigh of utter contentment. He took off his soiled boxers and threw them on the floor, then proceeded to untie the bonds keeping Chloe attached to the bed frame, and threw them on the floor. He lied next to her, both breathing very heavily still, holding her in his arms, and gave her a small kiss on the lips. He laid his head down on his pillow. Before either realized it, they were both sound asleep.

To be continued...

JosiCuervo
27th October 2005, 03:21
Heh. Do'...you naughty, naughty girl. :yeahbaby:

I can tell you've still got the writing bug. Very nice. Now how about a little Lex in his skivvies action? ;)

Donutte
27th October 2005, 03:29
Schnookums, you mean there wasn't enough skivvies action? Hehehe... Or did you mean out of his skivvies? *wicked laugh*

asharnanae
27th October 2005, 04:28
*drools*

you know, your not makeing my excessive drooling habit aby better...

fantastic!

crankychick
27th October 2005, 04:45
*sniff* You've conquered my evil, bloodless heart with this:

Still in his boxers, Lex saw a feather sticking out of one of the pillows, and proceeded to slowly pull it out.

At this point I was praying for feather play and I got:

Lex slowly drew the feather back up her outer right thigh, bringing it to rest on the area just above her pussy.

And then the hot, vicious, vocal, virulent, pounding, lusty smut! Damn Donutte!!! You've been blessed with Ye Gifte of Smut.

hfce
27th October 2005, 06:35
GOD THAT WAS SO DAMN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :drool:

Hope ;)

gecko
27th October 2005, 09:38
damn that was so hot! keep it up can't wait for more

lilinny
28th October 2005, 00:49
You should be spanked for you naughtiness!! Nice installment.

Donutte
29th October 2005, 00:19
Part 5 - Losing Myself in You

Lex slowly opened his eyes. The brightness caused him to close them again very fast. Putting hand over his eyes to filter out the brightness, he opened his eyes again, slowly moving his hand away as they adjusted to the light. He checked his wrist to see what time it was, forgetting for a moment where he was or what had happened. He turned over to find himself face-to-face with Chloe. Oh. He suddenly realized the night before, and a broad grin appeared on his face. He turned around again and saw his watch on the night-stand. He pulled it up so he could see it. 6am? Wow, they had slept for quite awhile. Oh, SHIT, he realized to himself. They were in an hourly motel.

"Chloe, wake up," Lex said as he gently nudged her. "I can't believe we fell asleep," he muttered under his breath. Noticing that Chloe had not appeared to wake up at all, he nudged her a little more. "Chloe," he said, with a little more urgency in his tone.

"Whatta you want?" said a tired Chloe, not wanting to wake up.

"Chloe, it's six in the morning. I have to pay for this room and then we have to leave," he replied.

"Why?" she asked in a slightly whiny voice.

Lex sighed. He could only imagine what it was like getting her up when she was in school. "Because, Chloe, we are at a motel that charges us by the hour. If we can get up and outta here in... " Lex paused to check his watch, "20 minutes or so, we won't have to pay the extra hour."

"Since when do you care about money?" she said back, obviously yet reluctantly beginning to wake up.

"True," he answered. "Still, we should get going."

Chloe flipped over in the bed before sitting up. "I'm naked," she said flatly.

"Yes, Chloe. So am I," he said back, almost chuckling.

"Where're my clothes?" she asked.

"Over on the floor, right where mine are," he said, gesturing in the direction of their clothes. "I, uh, don't think we can wear our underwear though."

"Well, duh, Lex," she said, getting up and out of bed. She walked over to where their clothes were and bent over to pick them up. Lex couldn't help but check out her ass as she did so. Very nice, Chloe, very nice. She took the clothes into the bathroom with her and shut the door. Soon the sound of the shower running was heard. Failing to stifle a yawn, naked Lex got up and made his way across the room to pick up his clothes. He had picked up all of his other clothes, then came across his boxers. "Hmph. Guess I'll be free-balling it today," he said out loud, tossing the soiled boxers in the trash near the desk. He heard the shower stop, and shortly afterwards Chloe emerged, wrapped in a terrycloth robe, with a towel around her hair.

"Your turn," she said, picking up her clothes. He stood there, looking her at. "Well, what are you waiting for, Christmas? Hustle!" Chloe demanded.

Lex, surprised and slightly turned on at Chloe's demeanor, mock-saluted and said, "Yes, ma'am!" He proceeded to go into the bathroom and closed the door. Within a minute, the shower could be heard. Sighing, Chloe picked up her bra and thong, which had been tossed to the side of the bed after last night's excursions.

"Guess I'll be free-pussing it today," she said to herself, tossing her thong into the trash near the bed. She proceeded to get dressed, sans undies. She reached into her purse for the deodorant she always carried for emergencies, and smoothed it on. She then replaced it, then thought Lex might want to use it. The thought made her giggle, but it was better than having a stinky man in the car. She never even heard the shower stop, and was started when he suddenly exited the bathroom, with a towel around his waist. He picked up his clothes from whence he'd left them, then went back into the bathroom to get dressed. He emerged a few minutes later, fully dressed. Chloe walked up and handed him the deodorant.

"What's this for?" Lex asked, quite surprised at the fact she handed it to him. "I just showered!"

"Doesn't mean you won't stink later," Chloe stated, quite matter-of-factly.

Wow, Chloe, Lex thought to himself, you could be quite the dominatrix. Finding himself getting turned on again at the mere thought, he proceeded to put on the deodorant in hopes of distracting his hormones. Chloe then asked, "Do you want to go to breakfast somewhere?"

"That would be nice," Lex said, smiling. "But, perhaps a change of clothes is in order?"

"And just where are we supposed to get clothes?" Chloe asked, hands on hips, smirking slightly.

"Back at the mansion," he stated.

Going back to Lex's mansion, Chloe thought. Interesting. "Okay, Lex," she finally replied. "Then I guess we are off to the mansion!"

Gathering the rest of their belongings, Chloe and Lex left the room, with Lex looking at it one last time, smiling at the events of the night passed. He then shut the door, and they headed for the lobby. A new clerk was there now. He checked out what time they had come in, and laughed. "I hear you guys are famous here," the clerk said before busting out in laughter. Chloe blushed, and Lex didn't even reply, only paying the man what they owed before grabbing Chloe's shoulder and leading her out the door.

On the way to the car, Lex asked, "How can you stand that place?"

Chloe replied with a shrug, "I've never been there long enough for morning to arrive." Lex's eyebrow raised at that comment, as they walked in silence to the car.

Lex and Chloe pulled into the garage of Lex's mansion. He killed the engine, and turned to face Chloe. It was a rather chilly morning, and he saw Chloe shiver slightly, despite the fact he had only stopped running the car a minute earlier. He grabbed her hand, brought it up to his lips, giving it a lingering kiss. The tingling sensation this left her with caused a wide grin to appear on her face. He then put her hand back down, still cradled in his, and began caressing it.

"So, are you feeling better now than you did this morning?" Lex asked Chloe, somewhat cautiously.

"What do you mean, Lex?" she asked.

"Well," Lex said, hesitantly. "You seemed kinda, not yourself, this morning," he finished, smiling sincerely.

Chloe rolled her eyes. "Oh, geez, you mean because it was early in the morning and I was bitchy?"

Lex, surprised at her response, merely said, "Well, yeah."

"Don't you think you'd be a bitch too if someone woke you up in the middle of a hot and sexy dream?" she said back.

The shocked look on Lex's face was enough of an answer for him. He quickly regained his composure, however, along with a hard-on. "So, what were you dreaming about, Chloe?" Lex asked in a slightly husky voice.

"Well," Chloe started. "It was like it was last night. You know, how you tied me up; except you were the one tied up this time," she said, a wicked grin on her face.

"What else?" Lex asked, already breathing heavier than normal.

"Well," Chloe continued. "You are tied up, but instead of being on a bed, you are on the floor," she said, rather slowly and very precisely.

"What am I tied up to?" Lex asked. He could barely contain himself, though he was holding onto his composure rather well.

"Well," Chloe continued. "There are two pillars," she said, indicated two long poles with her hands, as Lex's eyes widened. "With fuzzy handcuffs attached. You are handcuffed, like so," she said, wrapping her thumbs and middle fingers around his wrists in demonstration. "And you are buck naked."

Lex flushed slightly upon hearing that. "Oh really?" he asked, the blood flow to his brain not so good by this point.

"Yes!" Chloe said, nodding ecstaticly. She continued, "Then, I kneel on the floor next to you, and grab your cock," getting a firm grab of his manhood as she said that. "Like so."
Lex gasped as she grabbed his rigid shaft. Unable to speak, much to Chloe's delight, she continued, "I slowly, slowly begin to massage your cock," she said, as she rubbed his long hard cock through his pants, causing Lex's breathing to get much heavier. "I start at the base, and slowly, slowly make my way to the head of your cock. I squeeze it," she said, squeezing the head of his cock slightly.

"Oh my God, Chloe!" Lex finally exclaimed, unable to catch his breath because of the fucking thrill she was giving him.

"And then," Chloe said, suddenly releasing his cock, "You woke me up."

Lex was gasping, and his pants were wet with pre-cum as he had nothing underneath them. With unbridled passion, he suddenly grabbed Chloe in a very embracing kiss, any words she may have said escaping into his mouth. He kissed her hard and long, and when they both parted to catch their breath, he said, "I think it's... time to go in the house... NOW!"

To be continued...

hfce
29th October 2005, 00:52
:drool: I think Lex is right! :drool:

sexi_angel_babee
29th October 2005, 01:26
yes, definitely time to go to the house. for more! :D :D HOT

lilinny
29th October 2005, 02:23
Let the tying up session begin. Fantastic chapter!!!!

pipersmum
29th October 2005, 02:26
Just caught up and i am really enjoying this story so far :grin3:

I just loved how you managed to put such a sweet end to some very HOT smut :-
He lied next to her, both breathing very heavily still, holding her in his arms, and gave her a small kiss on the lips. He laid his head down on his pillow. Before either realized it, they were both sound asleep.

And then in chapter 5 :-
"Hmph. Guess I'll be free-balling it today," he said out loud, tossing the soiled boxers in the trash near the desk.

And again :-
"Guess I'll be free-pussing it today," she said to herself, tossing her thong into the trash near the bed.
These two sentences made me chuckle:yeahbaby:

Lex was gasping, and his pants were wet with pre-cum as he had nothing underneath them. With unbridled passion, he suddenly grabbed Chloe in a very embracing kiss, any words she may have said escaping into his mouth. He kissed her hard and long, and when they both parted to catch their breath, he said, "I think it's... time to go in the house... NOW!"

Amen to that;)

Donutte
29th October 2005, 02:49
*blush* I'm glad you all liked! I'd better start writing Part 6 very soon! LOL...

teejei
29th October 2005, 09:09
new underpants, Do'. new!!!

:drool: guh! all that feather foreplay, bondage, skivvy-action...:drool:

you are sooooo giving ideas for my man. :yeahbaby:

kimmie
29th October 2005, 11:51
Get inside the house NOW!!! I'm sure Lex has a pair of furry handcuffs lying around the mansion somewhere!!!

Kimmie

Yarvarni
29th October 2005, 18:30
this is sooooo hot! I'm sick with strep for a few days and look what I miss! Damn! Hot hot hot hot!!!!!!!

darkangel
29th October 2005, 19:53
Thank you for the :hankpank:. Great fic.

Donutte
2nd November 2005, 03:22
I just wanted to give a big THANKS to all of you readers... I don't know how much I care for this part... I found myself writing in it often when I was half asleep... But, that was when my ideas came to me... :)

Disclaimers: I don't own them.
Warnings: Bondage; hints of S&M (what can I say?)
Part 6 - Losing Myself in You

Lex and Chloe stumbled into the mansion, unable to keep their hands and lips off of each other. They passed security guards ad nauseum, both noticing but neither caring that they were being watched in awe. Their main focus was on three things: groping, getting to the bedroom, and not falling while attempting to get there. Oh my God, how much further IS it? Chloe thought to herself. Finally, Chloe felt Lex tug her into making a left turn. The bedroom, she thought with a wicked grin, making sure to shut the door behind her.

Once inside the bedroom, behind a locked door, Chloe went dominatrix on Lex. She pushed him with both hands, as he looked at her in shock. She pushed him again, this time toward the bed. Then she ordered him onto the bed. Lex had a perplexed look on his face, but he obeyed, with a small grin on his features. She then got on top of him, straddling his thin frame just over his hips, his hard-on teasing her still-clothed pussy as she pulled something out of her pocket. Lex's eyes widened when he realized it was a leather strap.

"You've been a naughty, naughty boy, Lex Luthor," said Chloe, mock-whipping him with the leather strap. She then proceeded to tie up his wrists together with the strap, then tied his hands to the bed frame. As she leaned over his body, his hard cock rubbed against her lower regions, causing both of them to gasp slightly in pleasure. She slowly and lightly ran her hands down his face to his shirt, which was still on him. She proceeded to unbutton the first two buttons. She then tapped her index finger on her chin, as though in thought. Then, she decided to make short work of it all and rip his shirt open, causing buttons to fly in all directions. The look of shock on Lex's face caused Chloe to burst out in wicked laughter, making Lex's eyes open even wider.

She then placed her hands on his bare chest, moving the shirt to either side. She sucked one nipple slowly and methodically, then the other, causing Lex to gasp in ecstasy. He had had many things done to him by women, but never that, and the feeling was beyond words. He attempted to move his arms down to grab Chloe and fuck her right then, but the clang of the bed frame reminded him he couldn't because he was tied up. His cock was pulsating almost painfully at this point, considering it was restricted in his pants. The position Chloe was in didn't help either. Any time she made any move, his cock felt it and would twitch ever so slightly, causing it to pulsate even more.

Chloe began to bite Lex's nipples, causing his breath to hitch in his chest. She then slowly worked her tongue down his stomach, She got down to his pants, where she proceeded to unbutton them with her teeth, much to Lex's surprise and delight. Once she had them undone, she sat up at yanked his pants down, letting out a gasp of her own upon realization of Lex's lack of undies. This caused Lex to chuckle slightly. Chloe's shocked look soon turned to a wicked one as she leaned down to lick the air surrounding his cock, causing the slightest of breezes to tease him. Lex squirmed in hopes of getting his cock to make contact with her wavering tongue, but to no avail. Right before stopping, however, she purposely let the tip of her tongue barely touch the head of his appendage, causing him to inhale suddenly and his cock to twitch. She suddenly got up and off the bed at that point.

Chloe began looking around the bedroom for.. something; Lex could not figure out what that would be though. Finally, Chloe found what she was looking for. She picked up the remote control, turned on the TV, and flipped through the channels till she found what she was looking for: hard core porn. She happened upon a rather interesting station, she thought; a menage a trois. At the moment she got to the channel, the one girl was going down on the other. She heard Lex moan behind her, and had to stifle the giggle that had bubbled up. She hit the mute button, so only the visual effects would be there. She left it on for a good five minutes, with Lex's eyes glued to it. She could swear his dick got bigger and harder in that time. She then flipped off the TV, causing Lex to emit a small whine, barely noticeable to Chloe; she did notice it though. She got up on the bed, unzipped her jeans to reveal her lack of undies as well, much to Lex's delight, and shimmied her way out of them, leaving only her top half still clothed. She scootched up until her pussy was hovering over Lex's face.

"Eat me, Lex," was Chloe's simple demand. Being forced to take in her scent was making him hornier than he already was. She lowered herself until she was literally smothering Lex with her pussy, which really turned him on. Having the perfect opportunity to do so, Lex drove his tongue into her vessel, causing her to moan, and shove herself in his face even more. Only the clanging of the bed frame from Lex's struggle to take a breath brought Chloe out of her horny reverie, and she immediately sat up.

Lex gasped for air when he could finally breathe again. "You know, Chloe," Lex said while trying to catch his breath. "You needn't kill me to get me to have my way with your pussy."

"Oh really now? Well, let's try this again, shall we?" she rhetorically asked, then hovered again over his face, this time being sure to keep her wits about her and not totally sit on his face. Lex immediately began to circle her clit with his tongue, causing her juices to flow freely. He then went for a taste of those juices by shoving his tongue in and out of her. She moaned so loud; she was afraid his staff would hear. Lex knew better though. I love soundproof walls, he thought to himself as he delved his tongue deeper.

Chloe moaned in delight, unable to control herself. She slowly lifted herself up and moved back down toward his hips. She straddled his thin frame, hovering over his cock, with Lex anxious for her descent. She lowered herself slowly until only the head of his cock was in her. The clanging of the bed frame in sexual frustration only caused Chloe to laugh more wickedly. She gyrated her pelvis slowly about the tip of his cock. "Chloe, please... " Lex pleaded.

"Payback's a bitch, Luthor," Chloe said, a sweet smile on her face. She then pulled off of him completely, and teased him further by getting herself off, rubbing her clit against the underside of his hard cock, making it twitch, and making Lex go crazy. She moaned in ecstasy as pulsating in her clit causing pussy to quiver inside. Lex also began to moan, as this felt very good for him as well. However, his cock was craving her wet, hot, dripping pussy in the worst way. The clanging of the bed frame was heard again as Lex made a futile effort to move his hand down so as to grab his cock. Chloe was too hot and excited to laugh this time, as she got herself off rubbing her clit again Lex's cock. She could feel her impending orgasm, so suddenly she stopped manipulating herself with his cock and totally forced his cock into her pussy, hard. Rocking back and forth on his cock, she fingered her clit, bringing on total orgasm. Her hot and wet channel spasmed around Lex's cock, causing them to moan in unison.

Chloe continued to rock back and forth slightly as she fingered herself. I'm gonna give you a ride you'll NEVER forget, Luthor, she thought to herself. Listening to Lex moan in lust as she rode him made her so horny. She stopped fingering herself, still rocking, and said "Are you ready for the ride of a lifetime?", a lustful look on her face.

Lex merely nodded, his cock throbbing so hard inside of her that Chloe could feel it. She slowly began to maneuver her hips up and down in addition to the rocking movements. As both of their sexual tensions built, she went faster and harder. She began to just go up and down, flesh slapping flesh as she did so. She then leaned back as she did this, causing the head of his cock to hit her sweet spot. She moaned as the waves of pre-orgasm shook her body. Lex began to fuck her back, his hips bucking back and forth. They were soon in rhythm, and Lex's throbbing cock soon exploded inside of Chloe. Her juices began to flow with her own orgasm. They both moaned and gasped as their orgasms faded into utter blissfulness.

Dripping with sweat, Chloe took off the shirt she was wearing the whole time, as well as her bra, her tits swinging freely. She slowly got off of Lex, cum and pussy juice all over both of them. Neither particularly cared and that moment. Chloe laid next to Lex, eyes closed, looking as though she was going to fall asleep soon.

"Uh, Chloe," Lex said.

"Hmm?" she replied questioningly, not really wanting to open her eyes.

"Chloe," he repeated.

"What is it, Lex?" Chloe replied, obviously annoyed at being forced to open her eyes.

"I know you probably love having me tied up, but... "

"Oh!" said Chloe in sudden realization. Lex merely shook his head in amusement as she untied the leather straps.

"Finally," Lex said, grabbing Chloe's head and giving her an embracing kiss. "You don't know how much I've been wanting to do that."

Chloe looked into Lex's adoring eyes. "You don't know how much I've been wanting you to do that."

"Just thought I'd mention; you DO realize it is still before noon, right? Because, well, I had something in mind... " Lex said, letting his voice trail off.

"Oh?" was Chloe's mere reply, a smile forming on her face.

"Most definitely. But, we'd have to get ready soon," Lex said.

Chloe merely smiled, and as Lex was in the process of getting up, she ran for the bathroom to hit the shower before Lex had the chance. She poked her head out to throw him a smile before closing the door. He shook his head and laid back down, grabbing the pillow and holding it against his chest. "Yes, Chloe," he said out loud. "I definitely have something in mind that I am sure you will like." A huge smile appeared on his face as the throughts of his plans raced through his head.

To be continued...

lilinny
2nd November 2005, 03:40
Jeez!! Don't they ever get tired? Can't wait for what's next!!

Yarvarni
2nd November 2005, 05:05
sigh.....what talent!

hfce
2nd November 2005, 07:17
That was damn hot! :drool:

Hope ;)

vardaquareien
2nd November 2005, 08:58
YUM!!!! Oh Yum! Did I mention yum?

Ok the words kinda aren't there at the mo' but let me tell you - yum, hott and gah seem to running on repeat through my brain so you would be correct in assumming I'm enjoying this ficcy to the utmost!

Can't wait for more!

pipersmum
2nd November 2005, 11:36
Great update loved the idea of Chloe taking charge:drool2:

Loved this bit it made me chuckle!!

The clanging of the bed frame in sexual frustration only caused Chloe to laugh more wickedly. She gyrated her pelvis slowly about the tip of his cock. "Chloe, please... " Lex pleaded.

"Payback's a bitch, Luthor," Chloe said, a sweet smile on her face

Chloe merely smiled, and as Lex was in the process of getting up, she ran for the bathroom to hit the shower before Lex had the chance. She poked her head out to throw him a smile before closing the door. He shook his head and laid back down, grabbing the pillow and holding it against his chest. "Yes, Chloe," he said out loud. "I definitely have something in mind that I am sure you will like." A huge smile appeared on his face as the throughts of his plans raced through his head.

Interesting what does he have in mind I can't wait to find out more soon please:D

sexi_angel_babee
2nd November 2005, 22:26
*drool* dang, that's hot... very very nice... uh... wow... i'm lost for words. great job!

Lillian
3rd November 2005, 14:02
Wow! I can't wait to see what Lex has planed for Chloe.
Very, very great.

Donutte
4th November 2005, 11:41
A/N: I worked on this thing yesterday... It's a big part of the reason I'm tired today, lol... Well, that and reading other fanfic... This is pretty much a filler chapter, as far as I'm concerned... More dialogue than I care to have, but sometimes it happens... For anyone that is reading it, I'm hoping to post the second chapter of Love Lost today; I have instilled the help of a beta, and it takes a little longer sometimes, especially when my email SUCKS... Ahem... I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimers: If you recognize the name of anything, odds are I don't own it...
Part 7 - Losing Myself in You

Chloe rode in the car in comfortable silence, lost in her thoughts of the lustful night and morning she and Lex just had. She took in the surroundings as they went by at 70 mph, her eyes unfocusing as she drifted into her own world. The trees soon became a big blur of green as her mind went over the kissing, the sucking, the licking, the fucking...

"Penny.. ?"

Lex's words snapped Chloe out of her thoughts. "Hmm?" she said dreamily.

"Penny for your thoughts? You seem like you're in your own world right now," he said, flashing her a quick smile before averting his eyes back to the road.

"I was just thinking of what happened."

Lex had a concerned look on his face after she said that. "What are you thinking?"

"Just how good you made me feel. How that was the best sex I've ever had," Chloe replied, causing an even bigger grin to involuntarily form on Lex's face. "How good it felt when you made me come. Every fucking time."

There was no hiding the grin on Lex's face anymore. His cheeks actually hurt because he was grinning so much. "I had an awesome time as well, Chloe. You are, hmm, so not what I thought you would be like."

His statement caused Chloe to whip her head around. "What do you mean?"

"Huh?"

"What do you mean, so not what you thought I'd be like?" she asked, a slight annoyed tone to her voice.

Shit, Lex thought to himself. "I guess.. I guess I just thought you would be very shy and not really into all of that torture you did," he replied, a small smile on his face. Good comeback, Lex.

"So, you didn't think I was the vixen that I apparently proved myself to be?" Chloe said, her hand reaching over to slowly draw an imaginary line down Lex's face, down his jawbone, and his neck. The feelings that went through him due to her mere touch caused him to shudder, and to moan slightly in pain due to the extremely constricted, yet ever growing, bulge between his legs. Chloe leaned over further as far as her seat belt would allow, and whispered in his ear, "You didn't think I could torture you that way? Well, Mr. Luthor, you have no idea." Her hot breath on his ear sent shock waves throughout his body, all centering in his lower regions.

"I think I have some idea, Chloe," Lex replied, slightly breathless. Lex took a deep breath and tried to focus his attention on the road, and away from his demanding cock. Chloe's ministrations were not helping him with that task though. She continued to whisper all the ways she could torture him, as his cock became more demanding, his breathing became more shallow, and his eyes began to unfocus. If she kept that up, he thought, he was going to have to pull over if for no other reason than to get himself off so he could drive without his cock demanding things of him that he just couldn't deliver while driving. Finally, Chloe sat back in her seat, and Lex breathed a sigh of relief at not having gotten them into an accident. Chloe was not done, however. She leaned down until her mouth was over his crotch, and she began moaning, making his dick twitch. "That's it!" Lex exclaimed, pulling the car over to the side of the road.

Lex unhooked both his and Chloe's seatbelts, and before she could even ask what was going on, he embraced her in a kiss, unzipping his pants while doing so. He maneuvered his bulge out of his briefs and out of his jeans, until it popped out like a jack-in-the-box. Lex breathed a deep sigh of relief at having freed his engorged and pulsating cock. He pulled his lips away from Chloe, and with his hand on the back of her head, said, "Blow me. Now."

Chloe, somewhat shocked but quickly turned on, replied, "Your wish is my command." She let his hand guide her head down to his crotch, where she swallowed his cock whole. Lex leaned the seat back so she could have a better reach, and moaned as her tongue made mad circles around the head of his hard member. It felt so good he almost couldn't breathe, but he didn't care. He just felt the need to get off, and to get off in Chloe's mouth. Her clever tongue sent waves flowing through his body. She suddenly grabbed his balls, causing him to gasp in ecstasy as he exploded in her mouth. She swallowed all of his juices, sucking and slurping. She finally sat up, licking her lips. "Better?" she asked, grinning.

Lex's only reply was some heavy breathing and and the zipping of his pants. Taking a deep breath and letting it out in a blissful sigh, Lex finally started the engine back up. "Chloe," he started. "Never let anyone tell you that you have no talent in the area of sexual pleasure, because they would be lying through their teeth." He put the car back into gear, hit the accelerator, and continued toward their destination.

Chloe sat back in her seat, very contentedly. All of a sudden, she asked, "Just where are we going, Lex? You never did tell me."

It was Lex's turn to have a wicked grin on his face. "You'll find out when we get there." Content with that answer for the moment, Chloe leaned back into her seat and allowed her mind to drift once again, continuing their ride in comfortable silence.

Chloe looked around nostalgiacally at the scenery surrounding her and Lex. The Metropolis skyline, to be exact. Oh, how Chloe missed living in Metropolis. Seeing the downtown area brought back some very fond memories for her. "So," Chloe began. "Where are we going? And don't tell me that I'll find out when we get there."

Suppressing a chuckle, Lex replied, "We're almost there." Chloe continued to stare at him, so he continued, "Hey, I didn't tell you that you'd find out when we get there this time." Chloe mock glared at him as she turned her attention back to the scenery. She almost jumped for joy when they went by the Daily Planet; she wanted so badly to work there one day. They turned right at the corner, and soon Lex pulled into a parking lot.

"Where are we?" Chloe asked, taking off her seatbelt after he had parked. Lex said nothing, but merely grabbed her hand and led her to the doorway inside the parking lot. They went up the elevator to the 4th floor, where they stepped out and made a left turn. The smell of coffee was over-whelming Chloe's senses, and suddenly, she realized where they were. "Oh my God, Lex, you didn't!!!"

Lex merely grinned his reply at Chloe's epiphany. He led her through the doors of The Coffee Cafe, the most expensive and well-known coffee-house/restaurant in the entire Midwest. The scent of strong coffee brewing woke both of them up, and Chloe had the biggest smile on her face that Lex had ever seen. "We have reservations," Lex told the host. "Lex Luthor."

"Of course, right this way, Mr. Luthor," the host replied, and he led them toward the back to their reserved table. Lex was very glad that Chloe was apparently oblivious, but he couldn't help but wince as he heard people begin talking the moment they walked past them.

Chloe moaned slightly as she slowly sipped the Brazilian brew that she had ordered. "Lex, this is the best place I've ever been to," she told him adoringly. "I don't know how to thank you for taking me here."

"You don't need to thank me, Chloe," Lex said between bites of his croissant. "It's my honor to have you as my company."

Chloe couldn't help but blush at Lex's compliment as she took the last bite of her cinnamon roll. "I had no idea that many different types of coffee even existed."

"This place is most definitely worth the extra money. I know just how much you love your coffee; that's why I brought you here today."

Chloe gazed at Lex fondly upon that comment. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Chloe," Lex answered. He placed his hand gently over hers, caressing it. His mere touch was enough to get her juices flowing again. Wow, I must have a LOT of built up sexual tension, she thought to herself. "You don't know how much; fun, for lack of a better term; I've had over the last 24 hours," Lex told her, bringing her out of her thoughts. With a wicked grin, he continued, "I wouldn't mind having fun with you for the next 24 hours."

With a wicked grin of her own, Chloe replied, "That sounds like a plan to me, Lex." She suddenly reached across to bring his face closer to hers, and she locked lips with him, caressing the roof of his mouth with her tongue before intertwining it with his. This caused her juices to really get flowing. They continued to kiss, breaking only when the lack of air forced them to part.

"Wow, Chloe, you are so.. " Lex said, at a loss for words. "You are so amazing."

"So are you, Lex. I haven't been so happy in such a long time. I couldn't believe you took me here today; I really was surprised."

"Well," Lex started. "I kinda have another surprise for you."

"Oh?" Chloe's interest was piqued.

Oh yes, most definitely. Lex gave her a caress on her cheek before saying, "Come on, I want you to come see your surprise."

Lex and Chloe pulled out of the parking lot to head for the next "surprise". Chloe could not get Lex to budge on what the surprise would be. They weren't going very far apparently. They came up to Hotel Metropolis - Downtown, the largest and most exclusive five-star hotel in the Metropolis downtown area. Looking at Lex, then looking back at the hotel, Chloe could not find the words to express her thoughts. The hotel was huge; larger than any of the other hotels in Metropolis. Rumor had it (as that was the closest she ever gotten to having anything to do with that hotel) that the cheapest rooms ran for over $1,000 a night. They walked into the lobby, which Chloe thought could have slept a hundred people very comfortably in itself. Lex walked up to the front desk, flashed his credit card, and was quickly given a card key for the penthouse. Chloe shook her head at Lex as he walked back to her.

"Don't you have a penthouse in Luthercorp Plaza?"

"I prefer not to use it, actually," he stated simply. They took the elevator to the top floor, needing the key to get the elevator to go there. The doors of the elevator opened directly into the room. It was immaculate; it was all Chloe could do to not stare with her mouth hanging open. Lex took her hand and led her to one of the other rooms that looked like it could have been a bedroom, sans the bed. But there was something else in the room. A table, that for all the world looked like a massage table. Next to it were an assortment of oils. Yep, it's a massage table, Chloe thought to herself. "I hope you like massages," Lex said. Chloe grinned like she never had before. This should be interesting, they both thought in unison.

To be continued...

peggy
4th November 2005, 16:47
your fic is really amazing, please update soon !

Lillian
4th November 2005, 19:00
Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great.

I need more soon, please!!!

Ann
4th November 2005, 19:42
Just caught up and love it! Please update soon! :)

starmoon
4th November 2005, 21:04
Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great.

I need more soon, please!!!
i love this story and can't wait for more so please update as soon as possible. :respect:

kimmie
4th November 2005, 21:25
MMMM i'm loving this so much!!!

kimmie

hfce
4th November 2005, 23:25
That was a great update. I loved the blow job. :D

Hope ;)

lilinny
5th November 2005, 02:38
MMMMMMM!!!! Masaage! I'm lovin' where this is going. I love massages. They just get you in right mood. And Donutte, thanks for the kind words.

vardaquareien
5th November 2005, 13:49
Oooh luffly stuff! Lovely quickee-blow job in the car. I can't wait for the massage action and what it will lead to...

eternitychlex
5th November 2005, 20:39
I am loving it..................please update soon!!!!!!!!!!

pipersmum
6th November 2005, 02:38
Great idea taking Chloe to a coffee house that would be like heaven:grin3:
The scene in the car was really, really good :clapclap:
She leaned down until her mouth was over his crotch, and she began moaning, making his dick twitch. "That's it!" Lex exclaimed, pulling the car over to the side of the road.

Lex unhooked both his and Chloe's seatbelts, and before she could even ask what was going on, he embraced her in a kiss, unzipping his pants while doing so. He maneuvered his bulge out of his briefs and out of his jeans, until it popped out like a jack-in-the-box. Lex breathed a deep sigh of relief at having freed his engorged and pulsating cock. He pulled his lips away from Chloe, and with his hand on the back of her head, said, "Blow me. Now."

:worship: :worship:
I have loads of ideas going through my head about the possibilities of the massage table :ecstatic:
Really looking forward to an update:D

darkangel
7th November 2005, 23:06
Update soon. I can't wait.

starmoon
7th November 2005, 23:23
great so far please update soon i can't wait for more.

Donutte
8th November 2005, 04:29
Thank you so much for the feedback, everyone! It's appreciated more than you know. My smutty muse has been asleep a lot lately, but it woke up today. It's not a long chapter (not the shortest, but definitely not long either). It was a bit of a challenge; I tried something somewhat different for me. It may or may not be evident. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Disclaimers: See first post
Part 8 - Losing Myself in You

Lex motioned for Chloe to prepare herself so she could receive her special massage. Before leaving, he gave her a subtle kiss on the lips; just enough to leave both of them slightly breathless. As soon as Lex left the room, Chloe undressed and went to take a shower. She relished in the lilac scented shower gel that was in there for her use. She rinsed herself, dried herself off, then, with towel wrapped around her body, Chloe left the bathroom to go out to the massage table. She ran her hand along it; it was so very soft. It was then that she heard a knock on the door. She opened it to see Lex, sans clothing, with the exception of dark red silk boxers.

Lex swaggered into the room, and motioned for Chloe to lie face-down on the table. She dropped the towel that had been wrapped around her, and proceeded to get on top of the table, making sure to bend over so as to give him a nice view of her ass. She positioned herself, and let him know she was ready. Lex then climbed up on top of her, straddling her thighs. She could hear him open a bottle of oil; almond oil, she thought to herself, inhaling the scent. She heard him warming it up in his hands, then moaned as he proceeded to press deeply into her flesh. He started at her neck, using his thumbs to work the knots out of her tense muscles. It felt so good to Chloe; better than an orgasm even, she thought to herself. She couldn't help but get turned on as she felt his hard member pounding against her ass as his body moved against hers.

He moved on to her shoulders, causing a huge moan to be emitted from deep within her. He kneaded the muscles of her shoulders, putting his weight into it. Chloe could already feel all of the tension leaving her body. He sat up for a moment, much to Chloe's protest, to warm up some more oil in his hands, then quickly went back to the task at hand. He slowly moved down her back, working along her spine, pressing into her muscles. Soon, he made his way to her ass, grabbing and squeezing the flesh in his hands. She couldn't help but get turned on by this. She was so turned on, she could actually feel her juices flowing from her vessel.

As Lex massaged Chloe's firm ass, he let a single digit sneak into her dripping vessel, causing her to gasp both out of shock and lust. It snuck out just as soon as it was in, but it left her craving even more. She let a moan slip out as he massaged one leg, he hands grasping the flesh of her thigh firmly. He pressed and kneaded, working down her thigh, then taking some time to massage her calf muscles. Soon he worked on her the arch of her foot, which caused her to release a long, deep moan. Starting from the foot, he switched to the other leg, this time working his way toward her firm ass. As he reached the top, he let two fingers slide into her canal, moving them slightly before taking them out again. The gasp he heard from her as he did this caused a smile to form on his face.

Chloe could feel Lex moving, but wasn't quite sure what he was doing. All of a sudden, she felt a massive hardness shoved into her hot and moist vessel. As he plunged into her, she could feel his heavy breathing on her ear, causing her clit to pulsate. She found herself squirming just so she could get some friction on it. Being so relaxed from the massage, however, she found it difficult to move. Soon, Lex started to really pound her, causing her body to rub against the table on its own. Chloe moaned at the pleasure she felt.

Suddenly, she heard him gasp as his cock exploded inside of her. He held his breath for a moment while he came, before letting it out on her ear, causing her to moan as her clit began to ache. Lex motioned for Chloe to turn over on her back, which wasn't easy in her very relaxed state. He helped her though, then got between her thighs, spreading them apart. He eased his head toward her pussy, nibbling slightly on her clit. Writhing in delectable agony, she moaned his name loudly. He then began to suck firmly on her clit, tasting his own juices that he had just deposited, while causing her vacant vessel to spasm, in need of something to fill it. Her orgasm imminent, she suddenly heard a small buzzing noise. Next thing she knew, her vessel was quivering with the sensations the vibrator Lex had inserted into her. He tilted it so it would hit that right spot inside while he began to lap at her clit. Chloe soon felt herself spasming in climax around the vibrator. She had never had such a powerful orgasm before. Her pelvis slowly lowered back onto the table. While her climax came to an end, Lex continued to lick slowly before taking out the vibrator. Lex soon rested his head gently on her stomach, both of them slowly catching their respective breaths, while she made a mental note to invest in vibators.

Lex and Chloe kissed in the shower after their orgasmic massage session. He ran his tongue over the curves of her ear, working down to her neck, where his bit her gently. Chloe moaned in response, her hands groping his muscular biceps, and her fingers trailing over his well-defined pecs. He moved his mouth back up to hers, delving his tongue into her mouth. Passion taking over him, he pushed her against the wall of the shower, pinning her by her shoulders as he smothered her in a deep kiss. He then pulled her away from the wall, and with the shower still going, he led her, both dripping water all over the floor, to the awaiting hot tub in the adjoining room.

Unable to pull away from each other, they stumbled to get into the hot tub. He pulled away, speaking silent words to her, to which she nodded her understanding. They descended into the depths of the hot tub. Breathing together under the water, their mouths made love to each other as they relaxed to the ebbs and flows they heard. They breathed into each other faster as both their passion and need for fresh air built. Only when dizziness hit him did Lex finally break the surface, making sure to take Chloe with him. Breathing deep gulps of air, Lex sat on the seat of the hot tub, with a breathless Chloe getting on top of him.

She rode his large, hard member; slowly and passionately. He wrapped his arms around her body, his hands resting on her shoulders. Her hands were on his shoulders for balance as she moved in an up-and-down, back-and-forth motion. Her vessel quivered as she did so, sending shock waves through his lower regions, causing him to gasp reflexively. He silently communicated his thoughts to her again, waited for her nod, then slowly slipped beneath the water, with Chloe still riding him. Under the water, she stretched her legs out in front of her, using her pelvis alone to ride his cock. They locked lips, breathing into each other as she did so. Their imminent climaxes took priority over their need to breathe as the need for fresh air hit both of them hard. As orgasm hit, Chloe pulled her lips away from Lex's, breathing out their air. It was all Lex could do to not breathe in the water as his own orgasm hit as a result of her spasming channel; it was almost erotic. She got up as soon as she was able, pulling him up with her, both of them gasping as they collapsed on the seat. Breathing heavily, he rested his head on her shoulder momentarily, before they both got out of the hot tob and headed for the bed. They got under the covers, sharing a passionate kiss once more.

To be continued...

hfce
8th November 2005, 07:30
Damn!!!!! :drool: That was HOT!!!! :drool:

Hope :D

kimmie
8th November 2005, 12:09
SPEECHLESS!!! WOW!!!

kimmie

eternitychlex
9th November 2005, 02:26
that was so good................I am wanting more..........Please update soon!!!!

lilinny
9th November 2005, 02:42
Drowning sex!!! This must be the craziest chapter you have written yet.
Loved the massage scene. I think I'm going to get one right now!!!

Donutte
9th November 2005, 02:44
Drowning sex!!! This must be the craziest chapter you have written yet.

That totally made me LMAO... You should read Epiphany... that one was REALLY crazy, lol...

JosiCuervo
9th November 2005, 03:45
Heheh. Dude, you're killing me here. *snicker*

You sure are getting into the smutting state of mind....WoOt!! :hug:

hannagreen20
9th November 2005, 04:52
:shocked:

Drool....Yowza! Awesome, awwwweeessooommme! Can't wait to read more.

planetcal
9th November 2005, 11:10
That was..... HOT.....WOW....I'm at a loss for words my brain has overloaded from that amazing chapter!!!!! Can't wait to read more.

sexi_angel_babee
10th November 2005, 04:00
oh my gosh... that was so sexy! so sensual... dang.. the massage... i need a massage like that! lol... great job!

Donutte
12th November 2005, 11:50
Hey guys! Ok, I'm not trying to bump my thread, but merely say I've not forgotten you guys or this story... I usually write the smut on my days off (sorry, I just can't do that at work; it's frustrating enough there ;)), but being sick this last "weekend" kinda put a kink in those plans (no pun intended)... No, I haven't written more than one sentence yet for the next part, and probably won't again until Monday or so... Also, my smutty muse isn't helping me much... I think she went on vacation, so I'm gonna have to drag her ass back here... My angsty muse has sorta taken her place at the moment... But, I've not forgotten this (I know I usually post more often), but please be patient, as I've still yet to write it... I will hurry though :D

Do'

Donutte
16th November 2005, 03:54
***A/N: Ok, I'm SOOO sorry this took so long. Headaches suck ass, along with writers' block. Just so anyone reading this knows; this contains a small portion of hardcore S&M. I ain't referring to tying each other up either. If that bothers you in any way, you probably won't want to read this; although, like I said, it's a small part. If you do like it, please read and enjoy!***

Warning: Small amount of hardcore S&M
Part 9 - Losing Myself in You

After their lust session, Chloe and Lex slept, Chloe wrapped in Lex's strong, nurturing arms.

Lex was awoken by a beeping sound, his senses still muffled from having just woken up, He laid still in an attempt to identify the source and whereabouts of the offending noise.

Once his mind was more aware, Lex got out of bed and walked in the direction of the beeping. He discovered it was near the door, but could see nothing. After some careful observation, he realized it was coming from the floor; more specifically, from his jacket that he had thrown on the floor in his manic attempt to shed his clothes in his lustful state.

Lex picked up the jacked and checked his pockets. Feeling the cell phone he always carried, he pulled it out.

"One missed call," he quietly said to himself. Slightly upset that he'd not turned his phone off in the first place, he listened intently to the voicemail.

"Mr. Luthor, the PR firm called. They wanted to make sure you were aware that the press is having a field day of your - congregations - with the blonde woman."

As Lex continued to listen to the voicemail, a small, sharp pain appeared at his temple, and he could literally feel his blood boiling.

"FUCK!!"

Chloe stirred slowly as she aroused from her deep slumber. The cold she felt against her back made her grimace. She threw her arm over to the side trying to find heat she was so desperately missing. When her arm hit the cold bed where Lex should have been, her heart began to race, causing her to awake entirely. In a slight panic, she turned her head back and forth, frantically searching for Lex.

"Are you looking for me, sweetie?"

Chloe sighed deeply at the relief of hearing Lex's voice. "I thought you just left!" she said, breathless from the pounding muscle in her chest.

"I was just sitting here, watching you sleep; listening to you breathe. Amazing how relaxed I got just from that." Then, with a small grin, he added, "I made coffee."

"How long have you been up for?" Chloe inquired, getting up to pour herself a cup of coffee.

"A few hours," Lex replied. With a shrug, he added, "I just couldn't sleep I guess."

Chloe said nothing, but merely watched Lex's expressions closely while she sipped her coffee. He was hiding something; she couldn't quite place her finger on what it was, but she knew there was something he wasn't telling her. She didn't let on that she thought anything though. She just watched his expression, looking for any signs of what he might not be divulging.

Lex could tell that her mind was working, however. She always got this look about her when the wheels of her mind were turning; she had that same exact look on her face at that moment. Deciding that perhaps it was better to just let her wonder for the moment, he chose to drop the matter from his mind; for the moment. All he really knew at the moment was that he was going to need some serious damage control, before they left the hotel. How he was going to do that, though, he had no clue.

Attempting to buy himself some time, Lex asked, "Would you like to order room service for breakfast?" He stood up and walked over to where Chloe was sitting, and straddled her legs, his growing hard-on pressing into the flesh of her belly. Also, some other business to take care of, Lex thought to himself with a wicked grin.

Slowly and seductively taking another sip of her coffee, Chloe simply stared at Lex with hooded eyes. That look always managed to take his breath away, along with his self-control. Figuring some.. relaxation.. was necessary in order for him to think, he let his cock do the thinking for him.

He took the coffee cup out of Chloe's hands and set it gently on the table. Breathing slightly heavily, Lex leaned down to kiss Chloe. He left his mouth closed at first, letting his lips just linger on top of hers. Slowly, his tongue began to protrude from his mouth, separating her lips and mingling with her tongue, slowly and passionately.

They kissed for what felt like forever when they finally parted, chests heaving to get air. Today felt.. different.. somehow to Lex. This was different. It was not hurried, nor full of lust with only a need for release. It was slow and very passionate. The tightness in his chest making it difficult to breathe was definitely part of the difference as well. There was also this strange sensation of floating; it was such an awesome feeling, of which the likes he had never felt before.

Staring into her eyes for a moment, Lex began to kiss her along her jaw line, making his way to her earlobe. He slowly traced lines with his tongue up and down the crevices of her ear, then made his way to the back of her ear. He could feel her arching her back and hear her moaning as he did this, causing his manhood to go to full staff. His tongue traced back down to her earlobe, where he began to nibble and suck methodically.

The sensations being caused by Lex's tongue invading her ear were felt all the way in her core, where she could feel her clit pulsating and her vessel spasming. Her pelvis bucked upward as she arched her back involuntarily. She could feel the head of his cock, banging into the flesh right above her clit, making her absolutely crazy. Suddenly, she widened her eyes in disbelief as she heard herself say, "Lex, choke me."

Lex pulled away from manipulating her earlobe and stared at her. "What?" he queried, his voice breathy from lust.

Taking a deep breath, Chloe lucidly and huskily repeated herself. "Choke me."

While horrified at the thought of doing such a thing, hearing her say it caused his cock to twitch reflexively. Involuntarily, his hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing until he heard her air cut off. Scared, but totally turned on, he kissed her as he felt her hand moving beneath him, circling her clit. It was not more than a minute before her body began to spasm in climax. He let go of her throat at that point, hearing her gasp for air as her pelvis bucked wildly. Soon, her body relaxed as she slowly caught her breath.

"Where did that come from?" Lex asked, once she was breathing normally again. "Why did you want me to choke you?"

"I don't know," Chloe replied. "I never wanted you to before; I never even thought about it. It just... came to my mind all of a sudden." She slowly nudged him to get off of her, then stood up herself. "Sit, Lex."

Obeying her command, Lex sat down in the chair. This time, Chloe straddled him, her now naked body hovering over his constricted cock. She made short work of that, unzipping his pants until his hardness popped free of its restraint. Moaning a sigh of relief, Chloe covered her mouth with his, thrusting her tongue into his mouth before pulling away, breathless. She slowly lowered herself onto him, until only the head of his cock was inside of her. Lex could feel the entire length of himself throbbing with desire to make love to her, moaning from the torture that he knew she loved giving him.

"You know you love it when I torture you, babe," Chloe said, a wicked look on her features. She rocked her hips back and forth slightly, causing an involuntary moan to escape from Lex. Suddenly, he grabbed her shoulders, putting on hand behind her head, and pulled her in so he could kiss her. His tongue tickled the roof of her mouth, causing her to moan into his mouth. His cock twitched while they kissed, so much so that Chloe could feel it inside of herself. He pulled away slightly, running his tongue along her lips before pulling away completely.

Chloe sat back up, full of lust, and lowered herself, slowly and methodically. Lex pulled in a sharp breath as she did so, the sensations like ebbs and flows throughout his entire body. Then, when he was fully inside of her, Chloe slowly pulled her one leg over and turned around until her back was facing Lex. Using the arms of the chair for leverage, she began to raise and lower herself on Lex's thick hardness. She moaned with ecstasy at feelings she had never felt before, as his cock hit sensitive areas inside of her previously untouched in other positions.

Lex sucked in a breath and unknowingly held it, the feelings totally overwhelming his senses. His exhalation soon came out as a deep moan, punctuated by a growl that came from deep within him. He grabbed Chloe's shoulder, pulling her back slightly so he could manipulate her clit. His other hand was busy making circles on her sensitive and hard nipple. The multitude of actions was making Chloe moan very loudly, and when the thrusting of Lex's pelvis was added, she felt as though she were going to explode with climax. Her vessel tightened around his cock fiercely, causing him to buck his hips faster until he, too, came.

Chloe felt as though her orgasm could go on forever. Finally, she felt her body relax against Lex's body, his flesh softening inside of her. She felt their shared fluids leaking out beneath her, but Lex didn't seem to care, so she didn't either. They merely sat there until Lex motioned for her to get up.

"I'm sorry, you were kinda.. squishing me," he said, his eyes indicating his flaccidness.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Chloe said, trying to stifle a giggle. She got up and brought some towels over for Lex to wipe himself off. She then plopped on the chair in front of the TV, trying to check out the weather. Lex's head snapped up when he heard his last name said on the TV, and he suddenly remembered the phone call.

"Chloe, don't.. !" he exclaimed in an attempt to divert her attention away from the television, but her wide-eyed look told him it was too late.
Lex shook his head as he thought to himself, The shit is gonna hit the fan.

To be continued...

redniblet
16th November 2005, 14:40
That was just awesome!! I love it. I hope you update soon.

kimmie
16th November 2005, 14:43
HOT!!!

Lex should have told her, you just know she's gonna be pissed and something tells me Lex is gonna be the one getting choked next!!!

update again soon, this is hot stuff!!!

Kimmie

hfce
16th November 2005, 17:58
The smut was :drool: but oh no the shit is going to hit the fan. :eek:

Hope :)

starmoon
16th November 2005, 20:11
i love the smut it was great and got me very hot :drool: lex is in big trouble when chloe sees to news but i think the reporters might be in bigger trouble when chloe gets through with them. please update soon i can't wait for more.

gecko
17th November 2005, 19:37
hot work as always, loved it, can't wait to see where it goes from here, great work, keep it up

campbti
17th November 2005, 23:36
Loved it, can't wait for her reaction. Not so big on the choking, I prefer my S&M a little lighter, but since he was reluctant and careful I can deal.

lilinny
18th November 2005, 03:29
Loved the chapter. I'm not too cool about the choking. I can't wait to read Chloe's tirade about not letting her know what's going on. Let the fireworks begin!!!!!!

pipersmum
21st November 2005, 12:44
I just caught up on the last 2 parts Part 8 was very hot
He eased his head toward her pussy, nibbling slightly on her clit. Writhing in delectable agony, she moaned his name loudly. He then began to suck firmly on her clit, tasting his own juices that he had just deposited, while causing her vacant vessel to spasm, in need of something to fill it. Her orgasm imminent, she suddenly heard a small buzzing noise. Next thing she knew, her vessel was quivering with the sensations the vibrator Lex had inserted into her. He tilted it so it would hit that right spot inside while he began to lap at her clit.
Need to take a cold shower after reading that:drool2: :drool2:
Part 9 was good and i get the feeling Chloe likes Lex to have complete control over her sometimes;) She must trust him to be able to ask him to choke her:D
She then plopped on the chair in front of the TV, trying to check out the weather. Lex's head snapped up when he heard his last name said on the TV, and he suddenly remembered the phone call.

"Chloe, don't.. !" he exclaimed in an attempt to divert her attention away from the television, but her wide-eyed look told him it was too late.
Lex shook his head as he thought to himself, The shit is gonna hit the fan.
What has happened now with the press i can't wait to find!

Donutte
22nd November 2005, 05:05
A/N: I just wanted to thank you guys for all of your feedback on the last chapter (as well as all the ones before). Ok, this is admittedly a filler chapter. A little angsty (just a bit, IMO). I wouldn't say it's S&M, but well, guys might squirm at the part of the story where Chloe gets Lex back, lol. Feedback/comments always appreciated!!

Warning: Very minor physical violence (I wouldn't really call it that even, but not quite sure how to put it)
Part 10 - Losing Myself in You

"What the fuck... " Chloe said in disbelief as saw pictures of herself and Lex going into the cheap motel.

"Okay, Chloe, it's not as bad.. " Lex started, before Chloe cut him off.

"Not as bad? NOT AS BAD?? How the fuck is this not as bad?!?" Her face visibly reddened in anger as she stood up and screamed at Lex.

"Chloe, calm down," Lex said, sitting down in an effort to hopefully calm her down.

Her nostrils flared as she took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. She was livid though when it hit her. "How long have you known about this?"

"This morning," he replied honestly.

"Is that why you were up so early this morning?" she asked, calming slightly as she sat back down. "Someone called you; warned you that somehow our tryst had leaked to the press?" The journalist in her cringed as she said that, hoping that she would never become one of those kinds of reporters.

"That is exactly what happened," he replied. "But, my PR firm is handling it; not just for me, but for you as well."

"Well, they certainly are doing a swell job of handling it, aren't they Lex?" she asked rhetorically, sarcasm dripping from her heated words.

With Lex speechless, Chloe continued her rant. "Let me guess, Lex, there are cameras in here, too," she said, getting up and looking around at the walls and ceiling. "They probably saw us fucking last night, didn't they?"

"Chloe, there is nothing in here; I promise. Apparently, one of those tabloid shows had some 'reporter' following me that night. They were at the cafe as well. Somehow, they found out I had reservations there; a leak in the PR firm, apparently. I had heard people whispering when we were there, but paid no attention to it." Lex winced as he realized he had yet to tell Chloe the worst part. "This actually leaked publically the night we were at the motel, Chloe. We've just been too, umm, busy, to pay attention to the news or anything like that. Which was why we only found out today."

Chloe glared at Lex from across the room with eyes that stabbed him like daggers. She swayed her way over to him, hands on the hips of her still-naked body. Lex's growing bulge could not be hidden, and Chloe grabbed it fast and hard. Lex couldn't breathe, much less speak, as his eyes virtually popped out.

"Lex, you know, this really sucks," she said, matter-of-factly. "I don't have a PR firm to keep my name from being tarnished, or to take away any tarnish on it. Tell me this won't affect me, professionally?"

Still unable to speak, Lex merely shook his head, meaning that it wouldn't affect her professionally. Chloe grabbed harder, a yelp emitting from Lex's mouth as she did so.

"TELL me, Lex. I want to hear you say it."

Gasping a breath, Lex replied, "No, it won't hurt you." He winced at the high pitch his voice had taken on as she squeezed his cock and balls in her hand. Suddenly, she let go, walking away again. Lex groaned, holding his private parts tenderly. As soon as he was able to catch his breath, he spoke again.

"Chloe, was that really necessary?" he asked.

"Yes, Lex, it was," she replied, turning to face him. "I needed an honest answer from you; not a hopeful one. That was the only way to do it."

"You don't think I would be honest with you?" he asked, an obviously annoyed tone to his voice.

"I think you would believe you were being honest," Chloe said as she walked toward Lex. She wrapped her arms around his tense neck and said,

"I think you would unconsciously lie to protect me."

Hard as Lex tried to be unemotional and cold, her touch made his blood run faster; his breathing become more shallow; his manhood grow harder. While he was able to maintain his outward emotional look, there was no hiding the physical effects she was having on him, and he knew that she knew it.

"Don't give me that look, Lex," she said, before leaning in toward his ear, whispering, "I know you better than that." With that, she pulled away, and went to sit down on the chair.

Chloe's hot breath on Lex's ear had made every fiber of his being shiver with pleasure, particular his rather evident hard-on. He watched Chloe as she stared silently at it, a quirky smile on her face. Once he had regained his faculties enough to move, he went to sit on the chair opposite of hers. He was really beginning to wish she would put some clothes on, however, as staring at her naked body was not helping him at all.

"So, tell me, Lex," Chloe started. "Just how are we supposed to deal with this.. situation?"

"We don't," came his reply, in a slightly higher voice than he would have liked. "The PR firm will deal with it." Before Chloe had a chance to question him, he quickly added, "For both of us. I'll make sure of it."

"So, is that to say that if I were to walk out that door right now, there won't be cameras waiting outside the door?" Chloe queried, a calm look covering her features that was somewhat disconcerting to Lex.

"No, that is not to say that. It will take time, Chloe." He looked her up and down before adding, "I don't think you'd want to walk out like that anyway," he said, indicating her nudity,

Lex had to stifle a chuckle as her hand unconsciously went up to cover her breasts, until she saw the look on his face. "Okay, Mister Luthor," she started, taking pleasure in making Lex wince. "Just what are we supposed to do then? Live out our lives here until your firm gets their asses in gear?"

"That was pretty much what I was thinking, Miss Sullivan," he replied, a smirk on his face.

"And just what do we do here? Fuck our brains out?"

Lex looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. "That sounds good to me."

Unable to hide the chuckle at Chloe's gaping mouth upon his response, he broke out in hysterical laughter, finally having gotten to her. It was a sick, twisted game they played, and he loved it. She threw a pillow at him in mock anger. "Who the fuck to you think you are, anyway?" she asked, unable to hide her own smile at the situation anymore.

"Alexand-" he managed to get out, unable to breathe from laughing so hard. Finally, he was able to get enough breath to say, "Alexander Luthor, at your service."

"At my service, eh?" Chloe said, swaying over to his chair. Taking a seat in his lap, she swung her legs over the side of the chair. "Prove it," she said breathily, before closing her mouth over his.

Wrapping her arms around his body, Chloe delved her tongue deep into Lex's mouth. She kissed him for what seemed like a lovely eternity before breaking away, leading small kisses down his neck and chest. She pulled a nipple into her mouth as his chest heaved beneath her. While doing so, she rubbed her hand gently over the sensitive skin of his scalp, evoking a moan from deep within him. She roughly bit his nipple, making him scream for a split second before she began to suck on it again. His chest was rising and lowering faster beneath her as she continued to make a path of kisses down his belly.

Soon, Chloe felt herself rising, panicking only for a moment before realizing that Lex had picked her up and was carrying her. He gently lowered her onto the bed. Still wearing pants, but his manhood definitely poking her belly, he laid over her, supporting his weight on his arms so as to not crush her, and smothered her in hot, wet and passionate kisses. He stopped only for a moment, staring at her with the same wild animal look he had at the motel.

Chloe couldn't resist. "Grrrrrrrowl, big boy."

Lex's eyes widened when she said that right before he attacked her breast, sucking furiously on her nipple, almost to the point of pain that felt oh-so-good. He stopped for a moment, taking deep breaths, with each exhalation on her nipple sending shock waves to her core. She moaned at the feeling of her lower regions contracting from the pleasurable feelings. Soon, he was drawing circles with his tongue around her breasts, leaving big, wet rings behind. Dragging his tongue down the length of her belly, he stopped right before hitting her very-sensitive clit. He merely laid there, his mouth hovering just above her wet spot, with his tongue ever-so-slightly protruding from his open mouth. His hot breath on her fluttering pussy was driving her crazy. She began thrusting involuntarily against the air that was hitting her.

"LEX!" Chloe pleaded in sexual frustration, desperately wanting Lex's tongue to make contact with her clit. He laughed silently, but she could feel his short bursts of hot breath on her pussy, and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. Finally, he gave in, and merely tickled her clit with the tip of his tongue.

I definitely have some stuff in mind for you, my dear Chloe, Lex thought to himself as he took pleasure in feeling Chloe's writhing form beneath him. You're not gonna know what hit you.

To be continued...

hfce
22nd November 2005, 08:01
Man that was HOT!!!! :drool: and I am glad Lex will take care of it. :D

Hope ;)

kimmie
22nd November 2005, 14:50
"Alexander Luthor at your service". Every chlexer longs to hear those words, mmmmm i'm off to take a cold shower now!!!

Kimmie

eternitychlex
22nd November 2005, 22:47
SO awesome...........Please update soon.............I love it..........

lilinny
24th November 2005, 02:18
Damn these cliffhangers!! Damn them to hell!!!! Loved the chapter.

JosiCuervo
24th November 2005, 06:31
Okie, I'm slowly but surely getting caught up on this fic. :hug:
Part 5

Lex sighed. He could only imagine what it was like getting her up when she was in school. "Because, Chloe, we are at a motel that charges us by the hour. If we can get up and outta here in... " Lex paused to check his watch, "20 minutes or so, we won't have to pay the extra hour."

"Since when do you care about money?" she said back, obviously yet reluctantly beginning to wake up.

"True," he answered. "Still, we should get going."
This cracked me up. The billionaire worried about paying for an extra hour in a cheap motel. Heheh.

Chloe flipped over in the bed before sitting up. "I'm naked," she said flatly.
And this is a Josi comment cause it'd just like me to point out the obvious like that. Actually, I say this to my BF on a regular basis.

"Oh my God, Chloe!" Lex finally exclaimed, unable to catch his breath because of the fucking thrill she was giving him.

"And then," Chloe said, suddenly releasing his cock, "You woke me up."
Bwahahahahaha!! Awesome!! I'm going to do this the next time my BF interrupts an erotic dream. Heh. Take. That.

:blinkkiss
Erica

JosiCuervo
24th November 2005, 06:51
Part 6
She picked up the remote control, turned on the TV, and flipped through the channels till she found what she was looking for: hard core porn. She happened upon a rather interesting station, she thought; a menage a trois.
Heh. Chlex is watching porn!! WooHoo!! I heart porn. It's yummy.

"Eat me, Lex," was Chloe's simple demand.
Perfectly reasonable demand. *snicker*

So it's not even noon and they've already fucked like rabbits, watched porn and done some bondage. Sheesh. I'm boring. Heheh.

*scampers to next update*

JosiCuervo
24th November 2005, 07:04
Part 7
"Just how good you made me feel. How that was the best sex I've ever had," Chloe replied, causing an even bigger grin to involuntarily form on Lex's face. "How good it felt when you made me come. Every fucking time."

There was no hiding the grin on Lex's face anymore. His cheeks actually hurt because he was grinning so much. "I had an awesome time as well, Chloe. You are, hmm, so not what I thought you would be like."
I can see Lex's head swelling from here. Heh. Notthat one, sheesh...get your mind outta the gutter...

Uh. Wow. For some strange reason Lex uttering the words Blow me. Now. made me kind of hawt. And you used bulge. Awesome.

Chloe couldn't help but blush at Lex's compliment as she took the last bite of her cinnamon roll. "I had no idea that many different types of coffee even existed."
Hrm. Now I want a cinnamon roll. Just thought I'd point that out. Heh.

So...how does one go about getting a billionaire BF? I mean, I'd settle for a millionaire, but... :yeahbaby:

teb85
24th November 2005, 13:13
This fic is so Hot !!
I love it and can't wait for the next update !!

pipersmum
24th November 2005, 15:35
Great update very steamy:drool2:
"Just what are we supposed to do then? Live out our lives here until your firm gets their asses in gear?"

"That was pretty much what I was thinking, Miss Sullivan," he replied, a smirk on his face.

"And just what do we do here? Fuck our brains out?"

Lex looked thoughtful for a moment before answering. "That sounds good to me."

:P :P :P

I definitely have some stuff in mind for you, my dear Chloe, Lex thought to himself as he took pleasure in feeling Chloe's writhing form beneath him. You're not gonna know what hit you.

Oh Lex you are a horny :devil: !
More soon please;)

asharnanae
27th November 2005, 03:00
Gah.... the smut..... oh the smutt..... perrrrrrfect!!!

Donutte
6th December 2005, 07:16
A/N: I am sooo sorry it took me so long to get back to this one! Work has been taking a toll on me, as long as whatever it is that has been causing this damn fever *grumble*. Anyway, I wrote almost all of this today, so if it's horrible, please let me know so that I won't write while exhausted anymore, lol. Thank you all so very much for the feedback you've given in the last two weeks. It is always welcome; good, bad or otherwise :)

Disclaimer: See first post
Part 11 - Losing Myself in You

Slowly pulling her thighs apart, Lex tongued Chloe's sweet spot, slowly and sadistically. He smiled at the moans and pleas he was evoking from deep within her. Hearing her scream his name out loud caused him to moan himself, as Chloe grunted from the effectual vibrations on her clit. He loved to please her, loved to make her writhe in passion, loved to make her come so hard she thought she'd break. Spreading her thighs a little bit more, he delved his tongue into her wet and dripping vessel, licking up every bit of her moisture. He loved the taste of her, and loved how she squirmed whenever he slurped her arousal.

When he pulled away to take a breath, Chloe grunted her disapproval as she gyrated her pelvis, trying to get his tongue back in her pussy. He couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that she was begging for him to go back at her as she squirmed. Sliding two fingers back inside of her, he made use of his tongue in other ways, lazily sliding his tongue up the side of her torso, leaving a wet trail that made her shiver as his breath hit it.

Sliding his fingers in and our of her in the most torturous of ways, he let his tongue hook onto her nipple, bringing it into his mouth. He sucked harshly, making her growl as she felt the burn in her abandoned clit.

Moaning as his erection pressed painfully into the mattress as it grew harder, Lex trailed his tongue up toward her face, letting it explore the curves and bends of her ear. With a breathy voice, he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you senseless, Chloe. You're not going to know what hit you once I'm done with you."

Exhaling on her ear, he noisily sucked in another breath before continuing his seductiveness. "I want to rock your world. I'm going to tease and torture you before making you shatter. I'm gonna shove my dick into your cunt so hard and so fast," he said, as he pumped his hand in and out of her harder and faster. "You're gonna think you'll explode before I'm done; and that's just the beginning."

He smiled as Chloe groaned fiercely in arousal, breathing his name in her lust. Lex finished tauntingly, "I'm going to permanently etch my essence into your being, Chloe."

With that said, she bucked her hips involuntarily into his hand, desperately seeking release from the cruel torture he was giving her. He had slowed the rhythm of his hand to barely a crawl, or so it felt to her. She wanted his hardness; needed it, even; desperately inside of her wet sheath. She wanted him more than she needed air; she craved him more than she craved sustenance. Her carnal instincts had taken over, and she demanded nothing more than than his hard cock, fulfilling his promise to fuck her senseless.

Another involuntary buck of her hips, and his hand seemed to slow down even more. It had gotten to the point where she was fucking his fingers, more than the other way around. As she opened her eyes during her efforts, she saw Lex, staring down at her with feral blue eyes, a fire of passion lighting them from within him. She watched as he licked his lips, making her need him all the more.

All of a sudden, she felt blinded by the rush of lust that pulsed throughout her core as his thumb made contact with her sensitive clit. He was merely touching it, not even moving it, but knowing it was there had flooded her with passionate sensations that reverberated throughout her entire being. She moved her hips frantically, trying desperately to get some friction on that sweet spot. He would not allow it, however. He wanted to torture her, and she knew it. She also knew that Lex Luthor almost always got what he wanted.

She let out a strangled cry as he slowly rubbed her clit, the shock waves flowing like electrical shocks through her body. She could feel her wetness leaking out of her, past the fingers currently occupying her vessel as it quivered in spasm. She knew she was nearing her peak, the spasms growing stronger with each thrust of his hand. She was so close. So close. So...

With the most evil of grins, Lex pulled his hand out of Chloe, ending his ministrations. She gave a frustrated cry, only causing his grin to widen. He watched as she attempted to move her hand toward her nether region in an attempt to finish what he had started, but he would have none of that. Grabbing her hand, he watched as her eyes snapped open in furious lust, watching him as he licked her essence off of his fingers. She arched her back as she watched him, and he knew that she was so close to coming that she could barely stand it.

It was almost impossible for him to sit still as his cock was at full mast, and pressing painfully against the inside of his pants. He unzipped his pants, setting his cock free as he breathed a sigh of relief. Getting off the bed momentarily to rid himself completely of his pants, he climbed back on the bed, hovering over Chloe, taunting her with his hardness, already wet at the tip.

He watched her lick her lips at the sight of his rather engorged bulge, causing him to almost climb up on the bed at that moment and shove his cock into her mouth as she laid on the bed. His breathing rapidly increased at the thought, but instead, he leaned over to kiss her, shoving his tongue hard into her mouth, making sure she was able to taste her own arousal that he had just sucked. He knew she did when she started to suck his tongue, making his eyes roll back into his head momentarily in ecstasy.

He pulled away suddenly with a gasp for breath, his chest heaving with the lust he was feeling for her. She looked at him with half-lidded eyes that made his cock twitch involuntarily. His breath caught in his chest at the twitch, which sent waves of pleasure throughout his lower region. His eyes trailed up and down her body, eventually stopping on the area between her large and supple breasts. How he wanted to fuck her tits. The thought caused his chest to tighten, and he knew then that only one thing would relieve that tightness.

He slid his hardness slowly over her belly, feeling it twitch as it tickled her slightly. She eyed his wandering wonder-worm as it made its way to the valley between her breasts, quirking an eyebrow when she saw where it stopped. He gave her a questioning, pleading gaze, to which she merely nodded with a smirk. Straddling her waist, he rubbed his hardness slowly between her breasts, her chest lowering and rising as she breathed causing a sensation all of its own. Using his arms that were supporting his weight, he pressed her tits together, forming a tight passage in which his cock invaded. She moaned as he thrust, the vibrations reverberating through his twitching cock, causing it to leak just slightly.

The added lubrication was just what he needed. Using merely his back and leg muscles to support him and keep him from landing on Chloe, he grabbed her tits with both hands, massaging the nipples with his thumbs as he pushed the flesh around his cock even tighter. He felt himself quickly reaching his peak. He barely had a chance to pull back as he squirted his juices all over Chloe's breasts.

Chloe smiled wantonly as Lex spurted, watching his face tighten before becoming the essence of utter relaxation. She had no idea how much she would like him fucking her tits, but she was truly turned on and more horny than ever. Still on her back, she reached up and grabbed him by his shoulders, even before the bliss of his orgasm had faded, and kissed him hard, licking the roof of his mouth in such a way that evoked a moan from him into her mouth.

She felt him begin to harden again already; just what she wanted. Her pussy was still craving him, and she was going to have him. He pulled away breathlessly, his hand wandering down to massage her clit. She writhed uncontrollably at his ministrations, and she soon felt a finger delve into her vessel. She knew he was checking to see if she was wet enough, but she had been wet the entire time.

Her body rose as she arched her back in pure ecstasy. She was about to protest when he stopped, but she felt herself being turned over onto her stomach. Smiling to herself, she allowed herself to be turned. Laying her head sideways on the pillow, she felt him spread her thighs apart before she felt her vacant vessel suddenly being occupied by an extreme fullness. She screamed Lex's name as he fucked her, feeling his hand go around her hips in search of that sweet spot of hers. Suddenly, she felt crashes of waves ebb and flow throughout her. She had been more turned on than she thought, apparently. She came hard and fast, her vessel in tight spasm around Lex's cock.

He kept pumping, obviously not quite able to come again yet. He never stopped manipulating her clit, and she found her own arousal building rather quickly again. She felt kisses along her shoulder blade, as his other hand moved up to tweak her nipple, while supporting himself on his one elbow. She began to thrust on her own, soon finding a rhythm that caused her to peak again. She felt his burst of seed before hearing his scream, his juices filling her as she came again herself.

She felt him collapse on her back in exhaustion, both of them reveling in post-orgasmic bliss. They both laid there, breathing heavily as the fuzzy feeling faded, leaving only happiness and a need for sleep.

Neither one of them heard the knock at the door.

To be continued...

Krysia
6th December 2005, 07:37
That was just wow. I love the way you have written Lex. Can't wait to see who is at the door.

kimmie
6th December 2005, 12:58
Whose at the door? i cannot believe you left us hanging!!! the smut was amazing as usual but i'm greedy and I want more...SOON!!!

hfce
6th December 2005, 15:44
Damn girl you got me all hot and bothered. You so owe me new undies. :rofl: That was wow :drool2: more please.. :beg:

eternitychlex
6th December 2005, 16:25
OH MY GOd!!!!!!!!! I wonder who is at the door.........Please update soon......I am dying to see what happens next...............I love it!!!

kcsgirl82
6th December 2005, 17:40
Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please update again as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teb85
6th December 2005, 23:19
Oh fantastic, cant wait for the next update !! that was hot and i wonder who is at the door ?

lilinny
7th December 2005, 03:31
I can't believe it! They actually wore themselves out!! Will wonders ever cease? Fantastic chapter!!

pipersmum
7th December 2005, 17:18
wow how hot was that especially this bit
With a breathy voice, he whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck you senseless, Chloe. You're not going to know what hit you once I'm done with you." swoon!!!
That is the first tit fuck i have read and you wrote it really well :grin3:
I can't wait for more and to see who's at the door???

lexchloe
8th December 2005, 19:32
Loving the Chlex a lot. Smuteriffic and oh so very hot. :drool: :drool:

sarah_7174
18th December 2005, 00:52
OMG!! that was hot, cant wait 4 more, update soon.

Sarah x

Donutte
20th December 2005, 04:12
A/N: Just wanted to say thanks once again for the feedback. I've really enjoyed writing this, and am happy that y'all like it as much as you seem to have. I'm pretty sure this is my next-to-last chapter on this story; when I wrote what I'm about to post a few days ago, I had intended on it being my last. However, some stuff going on in the last couple of days kinda killed my muse (ok, made her temporarily comatose), and if I wait for her to wake up, it'll be forever before I post this chapter. So, I'm gonna post this now. Another of what I considered "filler"; not much smut, I'm afraid to say. More like a preclude to the grand finale, as it were. Hope you enjoy, and please, feedback is very helpful at this point (good, bad, otherwise). Perhaps it will even wake up my muse *wink*. Will also attempt to get to Her/Him sometime after Christmas (perhaps the day after).

Disclaimer: See first post
Part 12 - Losing Myself in You

"Mr. Luthor? Are you in there?"

Chloe heard the voice before Lex did, and raised her head immediately at the strange voice, only to find her body trapped by Lex's already-sleeping form. She grunted in her attempt to get out from underneath him, successfully waking him up.

"What's goin' on Chlo'?" he queried in a sleepy voice.

"Lex, someone is at the door!" she replied, a slight panicky tone to her voice. It was that tone that caused him to sit up immediately, freeing Chloe.

"Wha-.. someone at the door?" he asked redundantly, trying to wipe the sleep out of his eyes.

Chloe was sitting on the edge of the bed, listening as the stranger knocked on the door. Realizing she would probably have to get to the bottom of this, as Lex was having trouble waking up, she yelled toward the door, "Who's there?"

She immediately regretted it upon the pause in response from the other side of the door, realizing the person was asking for Lex, and possibly didn't even know she was there.

The reply that finally came eased her mind slightly though. "It's hotel security, ma'am."

Chloe turned to say something to Lex, who had already laid back down on the bed. "Lex, please tell me you aren't falling asleep again."

"No," he replied gently. "Just curious as to why hotel security is knocking at our door. Especially with all the hype that's been going on."

Not allowing herself to think of what he meant, Chloe quickly got herself dressed, urging Lex all the while to do the same. Within five minutes they were dressed, albeit a little sloppily. With her hair a mess and barefoot, Chloe slid the safety lock on the door before opening it.

"What do you want?" she asked curtly.

"Can we speak to Mr. Luthor, please, ma'am?" the security guard replied, his tone indicating his worn patience.

"Answer her question," Lex said from behind Chloe, a somewhat triumphant look on her face.

"Can I come in please?"

Lex and Chloe looked at each other before looking at the room. Clothes were strewn about haplessly, the bed was not made, and there was something of a wet-spot stain on the chair they had had sex in earlier.

"Since when do security guards make visits to hotel guests?" Lex asked before allowing the man in, causing Chloe to breathe a small sigh of temporary relief.

"This is regarding the-" the man paused, seeing the look Chloe was giving him. Diverting his attention back to Lex, he continued, "The issues you are having with the press."

Chloe and Lex exchanged looks for a brief moment before letting the man in. Messy room be damned, was their mutual thought.

The security guard stood in front of them stiffly, almost uncomfortable under Chloe's intense gaze.

"I've been told to inform you personally that the issue involving the media coverage has been resolved," he said hesitantly.

Giving the man an icy glare, Lex asked, "What's the password?"

"What, Lex?"

Ignoring Chloe's question, he simply said to the guard again, "Password, please."

"Dandelion," came the hesitant reply.

Lex merely nodded before saying, "Thank you. Is that all?"

The man nodded his reply, then left quickly as he knew his welcome was over.

Once the man had left, both Chloe and Lex took a deep breath and sat on the chairs. Chloe was still eyeing Lex rather inquisitively as she had made herself comfortable again, taking off her clothes and slipping into a robe.

"What?" he asked innocently. How hot he was again for her as the relief washed over him.

"Dandelion?" she asked, a rather amused look on her face. How he wanted to smother that face in kisses.

"I needed a password. That was the word that came to mind," he replied, watching her tap her fingers on the arm of the chair. How he wanted to suck those fingers that impatiently tapped away.

"And, why did some security guard come and tell us? Couldn't one of your cronies have called and let you know?" she asked, unconsciously feeling her earlobe. How he wanted to suck that luscious earlobe that she nervously played with.

"I had my phone turned off, just to make sure no one called that shouldn't have. I didn't want you getting even more upset," he said calmly, eyeing the part of her leg that was bared when she shifted in her seat. How he wanted to run his hand up and down the supple flesh of her thigh.

"And one of your cronies didn't contact us instead?" she asked, shifting again, revealing her nether region for a split second. His breath hitched in his throat as he thought of how much he so wanted to rub his hand over her.

"I gave my 'cronies' instructions to contact the head of security of the hotel. I think you may have scared him though," he said, a smirk on his face as he finished his sentence. How he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

She replied merely with a smirk of her own, giving Lex a look that made him gulp at the thoughts it made run through his already turned-on mind. How he wanted to make a whole other look appear on her face.

Sighing deeply in a futile attempt to get his slightly out-of-control breathing under control, Lex stood up, turning quickly away from Chloe as he felt his protruding flesh press against the fabric of his pants, as he had foregone the underwear in his haste to get dressed.

Sighing again, he asked, "Well, now that we are all in the clear, would you like to head out?"

Giving a sigh herself, she replied, "Yeah, I think so. This place," she said, gesturing around herself with her hands, "While quite nice, has felt kinda like a prison since we found out about that whole mess."

"Yeah, I can relate," was his reply, although he was referring more to the prison of his pants against his hardness, which was starting to get rather uncomfortable. "Let's go."

Chloe stared out the passenger window as they rode in silence back to Smallville. More like "Boreville", she thought to herself forlornly. All good things...

"Penny?"

Lex's voice broke through her thoughts. She merely smiled at him before replying. "I'm just thinking of what a good time I've had; despite all the media issues there were," she said, a genuine smile on her face.

I don't want it to end either, Lex thought to himself. A sudden thought came upon him as he drove. "I heard you were looking for a new place to stay... "

Chloe's head whipped around after hearing what he had said. "What?" was all she could manage to stutter out, obviously shocked at this sudden comment.

"I heard you were looking for a place to stay. Of your own, that is."

"And just where, pray tell, did you hear this?" Chloe asked, very curious as to what his answer would be.

"Come on, Chloe," he said after a momentary silence. "You must know that I know pretty much everything that goes on in Smallville." Especially when I'm interested in someone like I am you.

"So I've heard," she replied, grinning inwardly as she continued to stare out the passing scenery, not really seeing it though.

"Are you going to answer my question?" Lex asked after a few minutes passed by, breaking Chloe out of her reverie.

"You never asked one," was her reply, still staring out the window.

He had a look of deep thought on his face for a moment before replying. "You know what? You're right." Comfortable silence for a few more minutes. "Would you like to move into the mansion? "

She nearly choked when she heard what he had asked. "Wha-what?"

Slowly and clearly, he repeated his question. "Would you like to move into the mansion?"

"Your mansion?!" she asked, shock in her voice.
"Of course," he replied. "I would charge fair rent. You'd have plenty of room to do with as you please.. "

"You mean, move in with you?" she managed to get out.

"Well, I suppose you could put it that way," he replied, smiling.

Her only reply was a smile as they headed back into the tiny town.

Showing Chloe around the part of the mansion he had intended to make hers, Lex closely gauged her reaction to everything she saw. Mostly, she was in awe over the sheer size of the rooms. "Well, Chloe, what do you think?"

Chloe replied by reaching up to pull Lex's head down to hers so she could kiss him on the forehead. "I think it's wonderful here. I seriously doubt I could afford it though."

Swooping her into his arms, he replied, "Oh, I think we could make some sort of arrangement."

"Like what?" she asked, gazing into his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Oh, I'll think of something," he said, apparently in thought at the moment. Then, suddenly, "Will you go out with me, Chloe?" he asked, feeling very much a teenager at the question he asked.

Giggling, she playfully slapped him and said, "Is that anyway to proposition a girl?"

"You want me to propose?"

Blushing and unable to think of a response fitting of that, she merely kissed him on the lips, slipping her tongue between his. Although his feelings of lust had become subdued slightly during the ride, they never really went away, and her kiss brought them back full force, along with his hard-on.

Pulling away reflexively for a gasp of air, Lex asked breathlessly, "What is your answer?"

Breathing heavily, she replied, "I can try it, see how it works out. But I insist on paying you!"

Speaking between kisses, he replied, "We can work out some sort of arrangement."

"You said that alr-"

Not allowing her to finish her reply, he smothered her words with his mouth, delving his tongue into her hot and moist mouth. He slowly backed her up toward the bed in the sleeping quarters, where they just happened to be at the moment. Gently, he leaned her over the bed, his lips never leaving hers. Pulling away only for a breath, he motioned for her to scoot up on the bed. I think now is a good time to christen this room.

To be continued...

lilinny
20th December 2005, 04:24
Could you please stop with these cliffhangers? They're driving me crazy. I need you to give me the good stuff right now!!! As always a great chapter.

hfce
20th December 2005, 05:14
That was a great update more please..... :D

Hope :beg:

teb85
20th December 2005, 16:38
Fantastic update !! loved it and can't wait for the next chapter !

sarah_7174
25th December 2005, 01:27
As always a brilliant update and i have to agree Lilinny, cliffhangers!!
i want the christening of the room.

Now i want the finale but i also want it to go on and on...
update soon

sarah x

petoonya
25th December 2005, 19:32
Wow, thats about all I can say...WOW

Donutte
28th December 2005, 00:34
A/N: A HUGE "thank you" to all of you who've followed this story the couple of months or so. I've had fun writing it, and enjoyed reading all of the feedback that has been left. I feel I've learned a lot about writing since I started this story, and that is due in part to the feedback. It's not perfect, and it actually saddens me to end it, but alas, as the title of this last chapter suggests, all good things must come to an end. While I don't know how good it was for everyone else, this was my "come-back" story, and I am kinda sad about ending it. I have other things in mind, however, as some of you may know *wink*. Not sure when I'll get around to starting on that, or even sure in which direction I will take it. However, I hate to leave things unfinished before starting something else. So, here it is folks. One of three that I'm planning on ending this week. Again, thank you so much for everything :)

Part 13 - Losing Myself in You

All good things...

The bed felt very new to Chloe; probably never even been slept in. New, but very comfortable. I could get used to this. Chloe scooted back as thoughts of lust overtook her mind as well as her body. She watched as Lex hopped onto the bed and slowly made his way toward her on hands and knees, looking much like a prowling cat. She watched as his eyes undressed her, knowing full well that soon his hands would be doing the same.

He soon made his pounce, taking her top off in one smooth try, leaving her only wearing her bra on top. Soon any remnants of clothing on her lower body were also shed. She lay there, almost completely naked, hot and ready for sex. However, she needed to know something first.

As Lex moved in to claim her mouth, Chloe put a hand on his already bare chest to stop him just short of her. Looking down, then looking at her in confusion, Chloe asked, "Why would you ask a veritable stranger to move in with you?" She said it in the same sexy voice she'd had since she got there.

"Because you aren't a stranger," was his mere reply. "Because it's convenient for both of us. It's a place for you to live, and I won't be all alone in this place anymore," he finished, revealing a part of himself that he'd never revealed to anyone before.

Chloe grinned wickedly. "I just wanted to know," she said, and she removed her hand, causing Lex to almost fall on top of her, his arms the only thing preventing him from collapsing totally. Right where I wanted you, she thought to herself as she gazed into the blue eyes staring into her green ones from above her.

His gaze moved quickly to her heaving bosom, watching it rise and fall rapidly as she panted in lust. Undoing the clasp, he removed her final article of clothing and threw it to the floor. He made short work of his pants after that and very soon, they were both naked on the bed.

He moved down slightly and laid his head down on her belly, right below her breasts, breathing heavily himself after having taken in the sight of her. It didn't cease to amaze him how much of an effect her naked body had on him, even after having seen it already so many times in the last two days. He felt her rub the back of her hand gently against his sensitive scalp, causing feelings that coursed throughout his entire body, making his cock throb with want for her.

Soon he picked up his head, moving back up to her breast and grasping a nipple between his teeth, tugging at it gently. He felt her entire body contract as he did so, which made him grin as he flicked his tongue against the tip of it. Her previously-shut eyes flew open as she groaned, grabbing the bedding as she did so.

"So.. that arrangement.. is good.. for you?" he asked between gentle sucks on her nipple.

"Yes, Lex! YES!" was all Chloe could manage to respond with. He merely smiled, moving to the other nipple and sucking firmly on it.

"You will have.. everything.. at your disposal," he said, tracing kisses down her belly after he was done sucking on her nipples.

Gasping, Chloe said, "Lex?"

He traced a figure-eight on her hip before saying, "Yes, Chloe?"

"Please shut the fuck up."

Lex's only reply was a stifled chuckle as he teased her slit with one finger, tracing his tongue across her belly to her other hip. He gazed at her adoringly as her hips bucked slightly from his ministrations, teasing her more so by slipping the finger inside of her for a split second before pulling it out, earning him a deep moan of discontentment.

Lex brought his body back up so that his face was flush with Chloe's. Leaning on her only slightly, he gazed into her eyes, as a hint of a smile played across his face. He couldn't help himself. He couldn't believe that the last two days had actually happened. While he never allowed himself to think of her that was as a teenager, he did always notice her and her intellect. He couldn't deny that he was at least attracted to her that way back then. As she had gotten older, he started noticing her for other things as well, but felt he could never play on those thoughts. He never thought she would play on them for him.

Chloe snapped Lex out of his reverie as she leaned up and planted her lips on his, her tongue darting in and out of his mouth in a very provocative way. She had to keep from giggling when she felt him moan into her mouth as she tickled his palate with the tip of her tongue. It never ceased to amaze her the reactions she could get out of him. She felt him press his hips into hers, causing his cock to rub against her slit in a way that felt so good. She pulled her mouth away as she gasped her reaction to the feeling, then exhaling in a deep moan of her own.

Giving her a look of question, she nodded her approval, and he pulled back his hips, lining his cock flush with her entrance, teasing her with it. He loved to tease her, and deep down, he knew she loved it as well. When she started bucking her hips against him in an attempt to take in more of him, he decided it was the right time. He thrust himself fully into her, hard. He didn't pull out right away though; instead, relished in the feeling of being buried deep inside her dripping pussy before pulling out to thrust again.

He did this several times; a hard thrust, then staying still for a moment before pulling out. He loved to hear the little grunt that was forced out of her each time he thrust himself into her that hard. He knew he wasn't hurting her; he knew she would tell him if he was. He loved how her breathing got harder and faster the whole time, much like his own had. Despite that though, he couldn't help but kiss her passionately.

It felt like they'd been kissing forever when they parted again, gasping for air as though they were going to run out of it. His lungs burned as they tried to suck in enough air when his thrusting became faster. Her vessel was spasming around his cock as her arousal built up inside of her. She managed to work her hand down to her clit, and expertly manipulated it, causing her to buck her hips violently against his thrusts.

Soon, her entire body jerked in orgasm. The reverberations went through and over her like a tidal wave, enveloping her totally before she finally collapsed in utter ecstasy.

Lex allowed himself to let go at that point, thrusting faster until his own release finally occurred. Unable to help himself, he collapsed on top of Chloe, who was too exhausted at that point to care. He quickly rolled over though, putting his arm around her as they drifted off into post-orgasmic bliss. It was a the perfect ending to a perfect few days.

However, this should definitely be the start of something very interesting.

The End

kimmie
28th December 2005, 00:45
That was, in my humble opinion, a perfect ending to this story. well done Donutte!! When i read the title of this chapter "All good things", i was worried that their was gonna be some angsty parting of ways between Chloe and Lex, I'm so glad there wasn't! I loved how you left us with the feeling that their was much more to come for the couple and you left it right open for a sequel if your muse ever feels like it!!!

Great fic with delicious smut!!!

Kimmie

Kikina
28th December 2005, 00:55
Loved it! ;) I think it was brilliant ending, but I am dissapointed ´cause I won´t be able to see it on the show.:P

Really, some of you guys who write the fanfiction here should seriously consider joining the writers,it would make the show more interesting and they could even learn a thing or two from you :blinkkiss (like that Lexana is nothing compared to Chlex)

maire78
28th December 2005, 02:41
A great ending!

I'm glad Lex revealed just a little chink in his armour (about not being on his own anymore).

lilinny
28th December 2005, 04:18
I love this story, but it doesn't feel finished. A sequel perhaps? I loved the story, even though they kept at it like rabbits.

eternitychlex
28th December 2005, 05:19
That was awesome................I love it!!!!!!!!!! It was an amazing ending............

Donutte
28th December 2005, 05:51
Glad you guys liked :) Sequel? Who knows; if so, not for awhile. And if so, not as much fucking like rabbits, I promise :P I blame my muse for that. Somewhere along the way, it went so PWP on me, and that's just not my schtick (as a writer). And maire, I was glad to see you noticed that little comment I'd made :)

Again, glad you liked :D

Do'

sarah_7174
28th December 2005, 20:31
Luv'd the ending i thought that was the perfect ending to this fic, like everyone else SEQUEL.

Great fic and i really enjoyed reading it thank you for posting it.

sarah

planetcal
29th December 2005, 00:24
Great ending!!!

ggdoll18
31st December 2005, 04:02
"However, this should definitely be the start of something very interesting."

your gonna finish that sometime right ??? ;)

starmoon
31st December 2005, 06:53
great story i love the ending.

hfce
1st January 2006, 07:43
Bravo :clapclap: that was an excellent smutty ending. :clapclap:

junelle1
3rd January 2006, 13:43
One of the best stories that I have read in a long time.
Cannot wait for a sequel.

~*~Tasha~*~
6th June 2006, 14:54
Very hot and smutty throughout the whole piece. Nice way to have Lex sneak in the living with him thing. {Chuckles and smiles}

Nonhalema
10th September 2007, 22:55
Damn I really loved this story...it was fucking awesome!!! No matter what fantasy u used it always felt right...really good work

juuicebox
8th October 2007, 02:49
this story was awesome. so smutty, so hot :)

malugargula
15th October 2007, 04:15
What a wonderful and hot fic
:)
Loved it

malugargula
3rd January 2013, 07:50
Hot great fic
Just reread it

Ami Rose
6th March 2020, 05:45
Wow hot! Loved it!