PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Control And How To Lose It (NC-17) (Completed)

Not An Addict
27th May 2003, 02:43
Title: Control and How to Lose It
Author: Not An Addict
Rating: NC-17
Category: NC-17
Pairing: Chloe/Lex
Spoilers: Minor one for 'Precipice'
Summary: Chloe does her best to get Lex to lose control. Slightly future, PWP.
Disclaimer: I own everything! It’s all mine, mine, mine. Unfortunately for me this is just in a Matrix-like reality, and none of this is real. Just like there is no spoon, there is no ownership of ‘Smallville’, its characters, etc. for me. Kind of sad.
Author’s Note: So I know that I should really be working on other stuff, but this idea popped into my head and wouldn't go away. See, I was talking with Rachel (TwirlWriter) about writing Chlex smut, and I got distracted by a daydream about Lex’s thoroughly lickable lips. Nutella also factored into the conversation, but I’ll let her handle that aspect. ^_~ Anyway, this got me thinking about the fact that I’ve never written a PWP. Horrors! So here’s my very first attempt. Just a little smut biscuit for your consumption. I hope you enjoy. ^_^

“You’re kidding, right?”

Pete grinned and leaned back in his seat, arms crossed smugly in front of him.

“Nope.”

“Ok, Peter Ross, let me get this straight.” Pete recognized the signs of a full-on Chloe rant, and rather than cowering as he might normally have done, he stood his ground, a self-satisfied look still gracing his face. “You have the nerve to sit there and imply that men, who can’t even get aroused without turning into a human sundial, have better control over their sexual urges than women do?”

“That’s right.”

“Ok, explain yourself and make it good, because you’re about two seconds away from having this coffee spoon rammed up somewhere VERY uncomfortable.”

“Come on, Chloe, aren’t you the one who’s been saying that men are just walking hormones?” Pete just smirked at the glare she shot him and leaned forward again, stressing his point. “Well if we’re really thinking about sex 24/7 and women aren’t, then you tell me who has better control when we’re not all having sex every minute of the day.”

“I never said women don’t think about sex all the time,” Chloe replied, answering his smirk with one of her own. “We’re just better at multi-tasking.”

“We’re discussing multi-tasking? Fairly mundane conversation for a Friday night.” The smooth male voice espousing that statement was soon followed by Lex Luthor sliding into the booth across from her, next to Pete. Chloe’s smirk never left her face as she faced him square in the eyes.

“Actually, we were talking about sex.” One pale eyebrow arched up and, when Chloe didn’t respond with any additional information, Lex turned to Pete.

“Mr. Ross, as there are a variety of directions I could take that after Ms. Sullivan’s ‘multi-tasking’ comment, would you be so kind as to fill me in?”

“Control,” Pete grinned. “And lucky for us, the master sits down at the table with us. Chloe here denies that men have better control over certain urges than women do.”

“That’s right. So tell us, Mr. Luthor—are you with your fellow man here, or are you going to tell the truth and admit that I’m right?” Lex answered Chloe’s winsome smile with a small one of his own.

“Please, call me Lex.”

“Then stop calling me Ms. Sullivan, and answer the question.” Lex’s smile changed to a smirk as he sipped his coffee, considering.

“I don’t think gender really has anything to do with it.” When Chloe grinned victoriously he continued, his eyes locked on her as he did. “But I think some people certainly have more control than others.”

Hazel eyes narrowed at him, but before Chloe could respond Clark slid into the seat next to her, looking at his three friends with a large grin.

“Hey guys. What are we talking about?”

“Sex.” Lex’s eyes never left the stare he had locked into with Chloe, but he could see out of the corner of his eyes when Clark turned about four different shades of red in quick succession.

“Oh. Well, that’s . . . great.” Pete did his best to choke back his laughter at the frantic look Clark sent towards the counter. “Hey, it looks like Lana could use some help again. I’ll just . . . go help her. Bye.”

Pete and Chloe both collapsed into peals of laughter, and in the obligatory flurry of embarrassing Clark stories their previous topic of conversation was forgotten. Lex watched on, amused, before excusing himself, saying that there was some work he had to finish up. The conversation carried on until closing with Pete sticking around to help Chloe shoo customers out of the Talon. After the incident with Lana Lex had implemented a strict rule that no one was to close up alone; and though she would rather cut off an arm than admit it, Chloe was glad for Pete’s presence. Eventually, though, she kicked Pete out as well, and she was left to her own devices. After selecting a CD to keep her company she went through the routine of closing the coffeehouse, following the step-by-step instructions that Lana had left her.

That was how Lex found her when he descended the stairs from the office—raised up on her toes to close the blinds, finally pulling down one of the chairs to reach the cord that some moron had flung up to get hooked on a light fixture. Lex couldn’t help but smirk at the view the position afforded him of Chloe’s ass, slightly thrust out as she leaned forward. A few strands of her now-shoulder-length hair had escaped the clip she had it caught in to tickle the skin of her neck, and Lex found himself imagining that skin under his fingers, his lips. When she had finally unhooked the cord and was safely back on solid ground, he stepped forward.

“Ms. Sullivan.”

“Jesus Christ!” Chloe jumped approximately a foot in the air and spun around, clutching at her heart. The action brought Lex’s eyes briefly to her chest, now heaving with the deep breaths she was trying to calm herself with.

“Now you see, this is precisely why I don’t want anyone closing alone.” He strolled towards her, and she tried to ignore how sexy his smirk was and how mouth-watering his soft blue sweater looked draped over his long, lean form. “What if I had been a crazed rapist looking for his next victim?” Chloe raised a single, assessing eyebrow at him.

“Who says you’re not?” Lex simply smirked again and walked over to sit on one of the large, low couches.

“I’ll just wait until you’re finished up here in case any more come along, then.” He rested his forearms on his knees and his eyes shone mischievously at her. “Have to defend my territory, after all. You were my helpless victim first.”

“Helpless my ass,” Chloe retorted, but she did so with a small smile. "If I thought I couldn't handle myself I wouldn't have covered for Lana so she and Clark could go stargazing," she finished with a roll of her eyes. That drew a slight chuckle out of him, and Chloe grinned at having gotten him to laugh.

"Frankly, I was surprised you agreed to help. I guess Lana must have made it worth your while."

"I'll have you know that I am a kind, caring person who is more than willing to help others out of the goodness of my heart." She grinned again at his disbelieving look. "Of course, the promise of all the free coffee I could drink while I did it may have swayed me a little bit. I’m about finished, though, Mr. Luthor, so it looks like your wait is over.”

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Lex?”

“I don’t know. Maybe about as many times as I have to tell you to call me Chloe?” She shot him a playful grin and stuffed the cleaning supplies back under the counter where she had found them. She rounded the counter and leaned up against it, fixing Lex with a thoughtful look. “Tell me Lex.” His lips curled up when she emphasized his first name. “Your pithy little comment earlier, about some people having more control than others. Why do I get the feeling that it was being directed especially at me?”

“Now Chloe. Why on earth would you think that?” She narrowed her eyes at his deliberately innocent look.

“You don’t think we have equal control over ourselves?” Lex smirked and leaned back against the couch.

“Well you have to admit, one of us has significantly more practice than the other.” Chloe nodded thoughtfully.

“I suppose you’re right. I mean, it’s really not fair to expect you to measure up to my standards.” Again, one eyebrow arched at her statement, and Lex gave her a look of dismissive disbelief.

“You don’t seriously mean to tell me that you think you have more control than I do, do you?”

“Well, you do make a very valid point, Lex.” She wandered closer as she spoke, inwardly gloating when she caught Lex watching each of her slow, swaying movements. “After all, I spend a great deal of time trying to suppress my . . . baser urges. Ah, I can see you don’t believe me. We can’t have that.” She was directly in front of him now, forcing him to tilt his head back to maintain eye contact. “Maybe I should tell you what I have to go through day after day, keeping myself in check.”

Her last words were all but purred, and before Lex knew it he had a lap full of Chloe, her skirt hiking up to her thighs as she straddled him. He did an admirable job of keeping the shock he felt from showing on his face, but he could tell by Chloe’s knowing smirk that it was shining out through his eyes.

“Do you have any idea how hard it is to see you all the time and keep from jumping you? Every inch of you screams out to be noticed, begs to be touched.”

Lex sucked in a breath when Chloe wiggled on his lap, adjusting her position. He recognized the flare of triumph in her eyes and fought to keep his face impassive. Chloe’s response was a secret smile as she took the clip from her hair, shaking it out around her face before she leaned forward to whisper in his ear, pressing her lower body more firmly into his. A sudden wave of scent washed over him, cool and clean and smelling of Chloe and flowers.

“You practically ooze sex appeal, Lex. There’s not a single part of you that doesn’t turn me on every time I see you. Do you want me to tell you about it?” It was a struggle with her hot breath teasing his ear, but Lex managed to move his shoulders in a casual shrug, and his face was blank when Chloe leaned back to look into his eyes.

“Your eyes are incredible. I can never quite decide if they’re gray or blue—I’ve about decided that they change every so often, just to confuse me. But it’s the look in them that always gets to me, those times when you look me up and down like you’re deciding which position you’d like to try out first. I’m a modern woman, and I know I should be offended when you stare right through my clothes, but my body just won’t listen to me. Nine times out of ten my nipples get hard from just that one look; I’ve learned to act annoyed when you’re around so I have an excuse to cross my arms over my chest.” She licked her lips, her eyes still not leaving his. “But that doesn’t stop me from wearing clothes I know will get that reaction.”

Her gaze fell to his lips next; she gave an appreciative little hum and unconsciously rocked her hips against him. Despite his best efforts, Lex felt his breathing grow slightly heavier.

“Your lips.”

Chloe’s voice was lower now and raspy with arousal. The very sound caused Lex to lose the battle to remain completely unaffected, and against his will he felt himself hardening against her. She sucked in a breath when she felt it, but her eyes never left his slightly parted lips.

“They’re full and sensual, and I swear they were made to drive me crazy. When I see them I can’t help but think how they’d feel on mine if I were to just pull your head down and kiss you. It’s a pretty swift progression from there to how they’d feel on my skin, just here.” Her head tilted and she rested her fingertips lightly over her pulse; a second later they drifted down, skimming across her chest. “How they’d feel on my breasts. On my stomach.” Her fingers came back up to brush lightly over his lips. “This full top lip of yours, the tiny little scar here. I find myself thinking about it at the most inopportune times. I place the blame solely on you, of course. These lips are just begging to be licked . . .nibbled . . . covered with something sticky sweet and sucked clean.”

Small hands drifted down his arms until they reached his own, larger hands; she lifted his left hand in hers and shifted her gaze to it. Her fingers danced over his skin and her tongue came out to wet her lips again, making him clench his jaw with the effort to remain still under her.

“God, your hands.” Chloe had to suck in a deep breath before she continued her inventory of the man beneath her. “I never really knew how erotic a man’s hands could be until I started noticing yours. Wide palms, long, elegant fingers. Every time I see them I can almost feel them on me. I imagine your hands on my breasts, squeezing and kneading, fingers playing with my nipples. I think of those long fingers thrusting inside of me, stroking me until I scream out your name as I come.” Her mouth was back by his ear, her breasts pressed against his chest, and he groaned at the feel of her hard nipples through the soft wool of his sweater. “Just thinking about your hands can make me wet. Can you feel me, Lex? Can you feel how wet you make me?”

Her hips shifted against his, and the soaked material of her panties rubbed against his pants where his now rock-hard cock strained for release. A strangled moan escaped both of them; Chloe’s breathing sped up still more until she was all but panting in his ear. She leaned back and stared into his eyes, now grown dark with restrained desire. But she wasn’t finished yet.

“Your body is so fucking hot, Lex.” His hips gave an involuntary thrust, though whether it was a reaction to her words or the husky sound of her voice he couldn’t say. “All this long, lean muscle, the strength I can see in your shoulders, your arms. Those long, powerful legs.” Her bottom shifted over his thighs and Lex had to close his eyes briefly at the sensations her movements produced. “That tight little ass of yours.” Despite her state of almost unbearable arousal, Chloe grinned slightly. “It’s the highlight of my day if you bend down to pick something up. I look at you and all I can think about is feeling your body writhing in pleasure under me; over me as you pound into me; behind me as I thrust back into you. There’s not a single position I haven’t pictured you body entwined with mine in.”

Lex’s entire world was boiled down to the woman on his lap—the sound of her voice; the feel of her hot little body pressed against his; the arm she wound around his neck; the heat in the gaze she pinned him with. When her teeth began to worry at her full lower lip he felt his eyes drawn to the spot like a lodestone, only barely noticing her mock-thoughtful words.

“There seems to be something I’m forgetting. What could it be . . .” When his eyes finally came back up to meet hers, Chloe let her lips twist up in a sly smile. “Oh yes. Just . . . this.”

Her fingers stroked over the smooth skin on his head and Lex let out a deep moan, his hips thrusting up into her again. A savage little thrill shot through him at the whimper that ripped from her throat, but his attention was soon focused on Chloe’s fingers moving over his scalp, drawing powerful shudders from him with every stroke.

“Clark mentioned once that you used to get rejected because of this when you were younger. I thought he was joking at first, because I swear, Lex, all this smooth skin makes me want to jump you and ride you until you couldn’t even think about moving for a year. I want to rake my nails over it and watch you shiver, want to find out which spots drive you completely wild. And I want you wild, Lex. I want you wild and pounding into me, making me forget every other man I’ve ever seen until there’s only you.”

Her eyes locked on his again, saw the raw lust burning there. She couldn’t stop the smug smile that curled up her lips, and she didn’t try. Her lips were millimeters from his, their breath mingling in the air between them.

“So Lex. What do you have to say now about control?”

“Fuck it.”

His mouth was on hers before she could take another breath, hot and hard and desperate as his hands tangled in her hair. She responded in kind, willingly parting her lips for his probing tongue, and lost herself in the tangle of pleasure Lex created before giving into temptation and nibbling at his lips. A low, harsh groan rumbled out of Lex's chest; Chloe gave a reluctant whimper when he pulled away but broke off when in a matter of seconds Lex had her shirt off, his mouth burning wet kisses over the column of her neck. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders without a second's hesitation, holding him in place. She was so caught up in the brain-melting things Lex was doing to the skin just below her jaw that she barely noticed one of his hands swiftly releasing the clasp of her bra. That material, too, was swiftly discarded, and a harsh cry escaped her when Lex's hand reached up to cup one bare breast.

With one arm firmly around her back, Lex leaned her back until she was half-reclined on his lap, her arms around his shoulders and her thighs clamped around his waist keeping her from toppling over. The lips she had admired were now trailing down, lingering at her collarbone before joining his hand at her breasts. Chloe gave a strangled moan as Lex teased one straining nipple with his lips and tongue and teeth, his hand pinching and rolling its twin until every tug echoed in her core. Then his mouth was latched onto her, suckling at her breast and swirling his tongue around her nipple. A few moments of that was all Chloe could take and she began to strain beneath him, struggling to sit up. Lex lifted his head and leaned back, taking her with him and fixing her with a look filled with confusion and lust. Chloe planted a swift, hot kiss on his lips before leaning back to grin at him.

"No fair," she panted. At his continued look of confusion she began to tug at the soft blue wool of his sweater. "You have on far too many clothes."

In a flash his sweater was gone, flung across the room to join Chloe's shirt and bra. Her hands were on him then, running over smooth skin stretched over muscle, making those muscles jump in response to her touch. Nails trailed over his abs as her mouth attacked his chest, kissing and nibbling and setting every nerve ending on fire until he simply couldn't take it anymore. His hand fisted in her hair to pull her mouth up to his, fusing them together in a hot, frantic explosion of need. One quick flip had her stretched out on the couch under him, nails raking up and down his spine, digging into his shoulders as his hands removed her shoes before all but ripping off her skirt and underwear. Their kiss never breaking, Chloe joined his hands in releasing his belt and zipper, barely hearing the clunk of his own shoes being kicked off. Lex's body lifted slightly and the rest of his clothes hit the floor before he was back on top of her, both of them groaning at the feeling of skin sliding against skin.

Lex's hands moved to Chloe's head, holding her in place while he ravaged her mouth. Her legs lifted to latch around his waist, and before he could stop, before he could take it slow, he was inside of her, his cock buried to the hilt in her tight, wet heat. He ripped his mouth from hers to stare down into her eyes, both of them breathing heavily as they absorbed the sensation of being completely joined. Keeping his eyes locked on Chloe's, Lex began to move, slowly at first, drawing broken moans from the woman beneath him. As their breathing grew more and more ragged Lex let himself pick up speed, then still more, encouraged by Chloe's gasping cries.

Chloe was swiftly becoming lost in the pleasure of having Lex fill her over and over again, his cock sinking into her and constantly hitting spots that made her tremble. But she wanted more. Struggling to simply breathe, she quickly gave up on the notion of talking and raised her hand to stroke over his scalp. Her nails scraping against the skin there was all it took to break the last hold on his control, and with a groan so deep it was almost a growl Lex began to pound into her, each stroke driving him harder and deeper. Chloe clung to him and matched him stroke for stroke; her hips moved against his and had them slamming into each other again and again. Her own cries echoed in her ears, mixed with the almost unbearably erotic sound of Lex constantly gritting out her name above her. Dizzying pressure built and built as Lex continued to pump into her. It reached a peak and teetered there for what seemed like an eternity until finally, with one last thrust, Lex sent her tumbling over the edge. Her back arched as her orgasm rocked her, and the feel of her tightening around him was all Lex needed to explode right along with her. A few short thrusts had him emptied and he all but collapsed on top of her, quickly rolling aside and pulling her against him. Chloe burrowed her head against his chest, a smug, satisfied smile curling up the corners of her mouth when Lex's arms tightened around her to pull her closer.

"I win."

"You win, huh?" Chloe lifted her head to see Lex's amused expression and grinned before settling her head back over his heart.

"You gave into your sexual urges first. I held out longer than you did." Clever fingers danced over her back, setting her to shivering.

"If I recall correctly, you were indulging in those urges at about the same time I was."

"But you made the first move." She propped her chin on her hands and gazed at him, still grinning smugly. "I win." Lex chuckled and Chloe poked him in the chest. "C'mon, I want to hear you say it. Who has the most control?"

"I don't suppose it makes any difference that the entire time I was upstairs, all I could think about was having my way with you on my desk, does it?" At Chloe's pointed look Lex chuckled again and brushed a kiss over her forehead. "All right, all right. You have the most control." Before she could make a smug reply, Lex arched one devilish eyebrow. "You do realize, though, that I'm going to have to demand a rematch."

"I'm counting on it." Their lips met in a soft, chaste kiss, and when they pulled away Lex locked his eyes on Chloe's.

"Come back to the manor with me. Stay the night."

"Why Mr. Luthor!" Chloe gasped in exaggerated shock. "What would my father say about that?" Lex smirked at her and let his hands drift lower, pleased with the hitch in Chloe's breath when he skimmed over the curve of her bottom.

"I'd imagine he'd say, 'Thank you, Lex, for sending me to this convention in Edge City so that I don't have to know about you taking my daughter home and ravishing her into the night.'"

"Well, so long as we're clear." She returned her head to the pillow of Lex's chest, snuggling closer. "But let's stay here for just a little while longer." They were silent for a few moments, Chloe's fingers tracing idle patterns over Lex's skin. Her voice was thoughtful when she spoke again. "You don't think anyone suspected anything tonight, do you?" She felt Lex tense slightly under her as he seemed to do more and more often lately when she brought up that subject.

"They're going to have to know eventually, Chloe. We've kept it from them for this long." She nodded against him.

"I know." Her head lifted again to gaze down at him, saw the tension in his face. "My dad's coming back late tomorrow. We can tell everyone tomorrow night." She watched the tension drain from his features, leaving a wide smile in its wake. When he pulled her in for a kiss she let herself sink into it, felt the change in his smile as it became sly against her lips.

"Well then, you'll definitely have to come home with me tonight. You'll want to make use of me before I get all of my limbs broken." A blonde eyebrow arched at his statement.

"You don't seem very concerned about the possibility of being in traction for months on end." Lex's eyes traced her features and one hand came up to stroke over her hair, tucking a strand of it behind her ear.

"You're worth it."

Chloe felt her heart flutter and grinned mischievously; in an unexpected move, she swung one leg over to straddle him as he lay on the couch. A practiced movement of her hips had Lex hardening against her again as she leaned down to press fluttering kisses along his jaw.

"It's settled, then. Tomorrow we'll let our friends in on our little secret." Lex nodded absently, more focused on her hands drifting down over his body than he was on her words.

"Can't have secrets between friends."

"Well . . . maybe just one." Chloe took his earlobe between her teeth, tugged gently before leaning up to grin down at him. "I don't think Lana really wants to know what happens when she leaves us to close up for her. We wouldn't want her to lose control if she found out."

"I don't know." Lex gripped her hips as she slid down onto him and gave her a cocky grin.

"I'm starting to think control is highly overrated."

THE END

staysixkid
27th May 2003, 03:25
:worship2: Oh. My. God. What Smut! Gosh, it was sure yummy!

I love it when they are in a secret relationship. I'm one happy girl :drool:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for sharing this fabulous story.

ophelia

hfce
27th May 2003, 04:02
Oh my God !!!!!! That was :huh: :ohmy: :drool: :drool: :worship2: GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

Hope

Gemini
27th May 2003, 04:30
You know that scene from the Mask, where his head turns into a wolf and he lets out a huge HOWWWWLLL before his tongue rolls out onto the table?

Yeah, that's me.

TwirlWriter
27th May 2003, 05:03
YAY!!!!! Your first PWP!! I loved it wonderful job!!! :chlexsign2:

Hehehehe me? handle nutella? well its a dirty job but I guess I'll have to do it :devil:

Really wonderful job on the story NAA.......yummy.....Lex's lips..... ;)

Blaire023
27th May 2003, 05:36
*licks lips*

my god that was yummy. Hot and bothered and looking for some relief over here!

Loved it, A,

~B

sydsvaughn
27th May 2003, 05:53
Wow. That's all I can say, I don't even have breath left. YUMMMMM! This was wonderfully hot and beautifully written. If this is your first PWP ... Please, Please, Please write many, many more. This is wonderful!!

Sara

tiff
27th May 2003, 05:55
*slowly* Oookayyy...I think...it's time for me...to take a very, very, very COLD shower. :drool:

NightGlow
27th May 2003, 06:58
LOL @ Gemini!

man oh man -- THAT. WAS. HOT. :yay:

How will I ever recover? I'm seething with lust over here and I don't think I can get to my boyfriend's house at this time of night without my parents noticing. :crygreen:
(Uggh. Just as well. The fact that he has hair would just ruin my fantasy's effect anyway. :blinkkiss:)

Plus, I can't decide which was more articulate... Chloe's sexy speech or Lex's simple, "Fuck it."

*Sigh* It's gonna be a LONGGG night.

scifichick774
27th May 2003, 07:20
Yeah baby. Well, you know I loved it. ;) And I definitely think you need to do pwp's more often. :D

Catheryne
27th May 2003, 07:32
OOhhhh there goes the smut!!! :) Still got that amazing way with it, Adeylan. More... Have you finished WTH??

Tandy
27th May 2003, 08:21
:drool: HOT HOT HOT!
You really need to write more PWPs!
Tandy

drina
27th May 2003, 08:56
:drool: :drool: :drool:

this is such great :smut:

nessa
27th May 2003, 10:34
That was amazing!!! :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: Please write more PWPs like this. Good job!

Katharina
27th May 2003, 11:52
:drool:
I guess it´s now officially confirmed that neither of them has any control. But hey, whoever said that control is a good think obviously didn´t read this. :devil:
Good job. :worship2:

A-u-r-o-r-a
27th May 2003, 14:25
heheh ^_^

You know, i'd like to see just one fic. just ONE where Lex --isnt- a crazed sexual freak, just ONE fic where he -does- have control. Just ONE fic where he -can- restrain hims...

actually no i wouldnt

great job! ~_^

Calliope
27th May 2003, 14:36
I've always thought control was vastly overrated.

:blinkkiss:

Sway
27th May 2003, 15:15
as above.

that was... :drool: and agreeing with typicaltiff, its time for a cold shower, winter be damned...

So Evil
27th May 2003, 16:39
:worship2: now that was good smut!

celticangel
27th May 2003, 20:25
That was soooo hot! :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

bluemoongirl23
28th May 2003, 01:11
PWP...so good....me likes...higher brain functions have shut down. Damn! And, I liked the little psych out in it, too. I agree, more PWP from you, young lady.

Blue

sabby
31st May 2003, 03:41
Better late than ....pregnant. ( A third grader)

Anyway. You know I loved it and that it was good. But I'm waiting for that other project that I know you are hiding there somewhere. Ain't I right?

hugs,
Sabby

Julie
10th June 2003, 01:36
:worship2:

ghostwriter
10th June 2003, 17:34
Wow... just wow

Ellie

Lady Candy
15th October 2003, 13:09
"I don't think Lana really wants to know what happens when she leaves us to close up for her. We wouldn't want her to lose control if she found out."
Poor Lana
She is going for going out crazy :lol
Good fic ;)

autumngold
15th October 2003, 22:34
I can't thank you enough for this story!! ;) I love the fact that Chloe and Lex were together all of the time, I was totally fooled!! Great story! :wave: :chlexsign4: :wave:

Lel
16th October 2003, 16:31
:yay:

My Glasses are steaming up....
You certainly have a way with words.

Lel xxx

BetteH82
28th October 2003, 03:19
Short, smutty things are the best remedy for study breaks. Actually, well-written and VERY entertaining short, smutty things are the best remedy...

"Fuck it." This rocked!

SexInStilettos
28th October 2003, 05:33
that was just...wow...thank you all i can say is thank you.... :worship2:

katspell
9th April 2004, 03:41
:worship2: yummy, thanks for the smut fix.

TheDragonLady
9th April 2004, 07:22
I think I need a sequel...

:yay3: :chlexsign4: :yay3:

AlabamaWorley
9th April 2004, 18:38
I love it when good smut has such a creative story to go with it!

And as for that "Fuck it"... I need a smilie that melts!

Christy January
4th March 2005, 06:36
Whew! Is it me or is it hot in here?

meghan036
10th March 2005, 02:39
only thing I can say is hot! great fic, I really hope you write a sequal

cwong
10th March 2005, 04:57
yummy naked Lex....... *drrrrooooooooooolllllllllllll*

starmoon
17th March 2005, 08:49
Great! I love the control loosing it makes the story even better.

darkangel
4th August 2005, 04:11
this was funny and hott.

jaxie926
4th August 2005, 05:32
Great story! It made me smile! Chlex pwp... *sigh* Loved the whole thing but the last couple lines were AWEsOME!

ggdoll18
5th August 2005, 08:12
awesome!!!

kimmie
5th August 2005, 13:32
This is a fantastic little fic, I love that they were in a secret relationship and we didn't find out until the end, oh and did I mention the smut, oh my god WOW!!!

Kimmie

Cho_Hakkai
6th August 2005, 05:18
“Well you have to admit, one of us has significantly more practice than the other.” Chloe nodded thoughtfully.

“I suppose you’re right. I mean, it’s really not fair to expect you to measure up to my standards.”
^^ Great! I can picture Chloe saying that.

-Cho

katieandjason
1st November 2005, 23:01
This was a hot ficlet with such a sweet and cute cute ending!!! Awww. :)

Catvampcrazines
3rd November 2005, 21:32
Oh yumm, much hotness!

txalb
6th November 2005, 20:50
"I'm starting to think control is highly overrated." Can I just agree with this right now and have done with it? This is such a great little story. I love the interactions between Chloe and Lex, especially the silent communications going on. One of my favorite parts is right after he sneaks up on her and says “Have to defend my territory, after all. You were my helpless victim first.” Made me laugh out loud.

The sex scene: incredibly hot as usual. I just can’t get enough of those sexy Chlex moments and you write them to perfection.

Thank you so much for writing this, I hope to see more new material soon.

txalb

teb85
8th November 2005, 01:21
Oh my god ! that was hot , loved it !

pipersmum
8th November 2005, 03:18
wow great fic I really enjoyed it:grin3:
Just loved these couple of paragraphs:D

“Now you see, this is precisely why I don’t want anyone closing alone.” He strolled towards her, and she tried to ignore how sexy his smirk was and how mouth-watering his soft blue sweater looked draped over his long, lean form. “What if I had been a crazed rapist looking for his next victim?” Chloe raised a single, assessing eyebrow at him.

“Who says you’re not?” Lex simply smirked again and walked over to sit on one of the large, low couches.

“I’ll just wait until you’re finished up here in case any more come along, then.” He rested his forearms on his knees and his eyes shone mischievously at her. “Have to defend my territory, after all. You were my helpless victim first.”

“Helpless my ass,” Chloe retorted, but she did so with a small smile. "If I thought I couldn't handle myself I wouldn't have covered for Lana so she and Clark could go stargazing," she finished with a roll of her eyes. That drew a slight chuckle out of him, and Chloe grinned at having gotten him to laugh.

I can just hear Chloe saying "Helpless my ass"
P.S The smut was really hot too:yeahbaby:

Goldielocks
9th November 2005, 15:45
that was hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

mokahi
25th November 2005, 09:46
So hot! I love how Chloe uses her verbal skills to seduce Lex.

Esther25jm
2nd March 2006, 09:53
OMG!!! Just found this and I love it!!! Very hot and sexy!! I swear drool is still falling from my mouth! Heee, great story!!!

sadie kate
2nd March 2006, 19:14
This is awesome. Great balance of banter and smut.

Jinx_Jamerson
6th March 2006, 02:57
That was.... woah! ::fans face::

Now if only that could happen in the tv series, I'd be a much happier girl....

Jessie
6th March 2006, 22:15
Very sexy and fun PWP. I'm finding it hard to believe it's your first one though. You should definitely explore PWPs more.

~*~Tasha~*~
1st June 2006, 08:06
This was hot and a wonderful fic to read. It was just the right pick me up for my mood. Excellent!:devil:

SVfan1286
14th September 2007, 04:13
Really well written PWP fic, I loved it! The smut was absolutely sexy and super HOT!!

Poor Lana if she only knew what they were up too.LOL

pisquenta
14th September 2007, 21:34
I absolutely loved it!!!
Totally believable, which is the main reason why I read fiction (hmmm..)

juuicebox
18th September 2007, 06:20
hey i just realized i read this before. oh well still hot

Ami Rose
6th August 2010, 12:15
Is it getting hot in here? I think I need to turn on the AC!

LMAO! I loved it! Thank you!

emms14
16th August 2010, 05:16
Woahh, that was nice and steamy, but I also really loved the bit of sap that snuck in at the end when Lex tells Chloe that she's worth it. Awesome!! ;)

-emms14

mar3185
12th September 2010, 21:17
I just have one thing to say about this: YUM!!!

LexGirl
26th September 2010, 08:17
That was really good!!!! :) Excellent PWP story - I loved it! :)

stampiej
18th October 2010, 09:41
Great! I thought whoo Chloe, but then they were in a secret relationship:)

malugargula
7th January 2013, 07:06
Hot really hot
Great job

jstarr713
21st March 2013, 12:22
I would have lost