PDA

View Full Version : Run (R) Complete

Sandy
19th September 2005, 05:20
Run
Summary: Being with a Luthor can be dangerous.
Rated: R for language
Disclaimers: I do not own Smallville
Pairing: Chlex duh
Category: Action, adventure, mystery, suspense, romance

Chapter One: Run!
Soft piano music filled the hall of a local plaza in Metropolis. Lex took a sip of his champagne, while he waited for Chloe to come out of the bathroom. He had asked her to accompany him to this social gathering. He looked around at the people and watched them chit chat. He looked bored if you were looking at him. Chloe finally came out of the bathroom, looked for Lex and finally found him.

“These people look bored.” Chloe said in disgust. She was wearing a beautiful light pink dress, with a shawl wrapped around her arms. Her hair was up in a bun and she never looked this beautiful before to Lex. His eyes nearly popped out of his head. He just wanted some company this time, but he got an angel instead. He couldn’t help but stare as she began blabbering about something. Lex couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying she was so beautiful.
“Don’t you think so Lex?” He finally heard her say and he nodded his head, not knowing what he was nodding to his head too. Chloe noticed his blank expression.
“Lex, are you ok?” She asked worriedly. Lex blinked and stopped staring.
“I’m fine.” Lex peered to the front of the door. ‘Oh no.’ He thought. Two guys dressed in black tux suits entered. They looked like they were looking for someone. They spotted Lex, and made their way over. Lex gulped.

“Chloe, I can’t explain this now, but we have to run.” He whispered in her ear. Chloe was worried.
“Wait, run?” She asked her eyes widening in fear. The two guys in black tuxes were getting closer.
“Run!” He yelled, took her arm and bolted for the upstairs exit. They pushed passed people as they ran. They looked at them with rude expressions. That was his first mistake. You never go up top.

Lex got in the elevator just in the nick of time. He was panting and leaning on the elevator’s sides. He pressed the button for the top floor. Chloe looked worried at what just happen. She caught her breath before she spoke.

“Lex, what just happen?” Lex let out a breath and stared at her like it was his last look.
“I can’t explain Chloe.” He said more panicked now. Chloe’s eyes narrowed in fear. Fear for her life.
“Try.” She demanded sternly. She didn’t like running in heels. They pained her feet if she ran. Lex looked like he was going to fain. His expression told a story that should’ve never taken place. They finally reached the top floor and they both started to go to the roof.

They made there way there. No one was there. Chloe went to peer over the edge. Lex followed her. They were several stories up. It was a long drop to the bottom. Chloe gulped in fear.

“Are you afraid of heights?” Lex asked as he put his hand on her back. She flinched a little to his cold hand.
“No, don’t be silly.” She lied. She didn’t have an amount of fear of heights, but she did not like being on top of this building. Lex looked at her like he wanted to kiss her.
“You look beautiful tonight Ms. Sullivan.” He sounded romantic. Chloe smiled and a slight blush of red spread on her cheeks. He was so close you could smell his breath. He went in for the kiss. His lips touched hers. Chloe was shocked. She felt his lips on hers. They were warm, firm, and a little moist. She didn’t back away like she was going to. Lex put his hands on her hips. Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck.

“Oh isn’t this lovely?” Said one of the guys in the black tux. Chloe and Lex departed looking at them in shock. Lex groaned. How could he explain this to Chloe? What would she think? Chloe was so scared she stepped farther back and slid off the roof. She screamed and clutched her hand to the side.

“Lex! Help me!” She yelled. Her feet dangled in the air. She looked down, and became more frightened then ever. She saw the rush of cars go by. They looked so small. Lex rushed to her aid and grabbed her hand. Chloe’s eyes were narrowed in fear. Lex got a hold of Chloe’s hand.
“Lex.” Chloe whispered in a panic. Lex was so scared he was going to loose her. He didn’t want her to die. Not when he could offer her so much more.
“Chloe, don’t let go.” He demanded as he tried to lift her up. She was too heavy for him, but he tried his best anyway. Lex grunted as he pulled her up. It was too late. Lex felt something sharp in his neck. He moaned in pain. He felt weak and let go of Chloe’s hand. She screamed as she began free falling.

To be continued…
-----------------------
Don't yell! I'm comin back! Promise.

Christy January
19th September 2005, 06:00
Okay, I'm hooked. But Chloe in pink? Come on.:grin3: More please. Who are the thugs?

hfce
19th September 2005, 18:04
You better come back and fix this girl. :eek:

Sandy
19th September 2005, 20:15
lol. I'm working on chapter two...relax.

littlepearl
19th September 2005, 21:26
Interesting introduction chapter... But Chloe in pink :bang: :eek:

starmoon
19th September 2005, 22:43
interesting start please continue and i hope chloe will be ok.

Sandy
20th September 2005, 02:19
Chapter Two:
Lex shed a fear tears as Chloe plunged to her doom. Lex didn’t even bother to watch her die. He turned around and faced the two men in black tuxes. Lex put his hand up to his neck from the pain. He didn’t pass out. He was confused by that. Maybe he was hit with a different nock out dart. One that made you feel weak instead of pass out completely. Lex’s face soon became damp because of Chloe’s death.

“Why’d you kill her?” Lex demanded seriously, his voice rising in anger. He glared angrily at the two men. They didn’t seem to care about Ms. Sullivan’s death. One of them had a smile on his face.
“I didn’t, you did.” He said. Lex was shocked. He refused to believe that. He did all he could to save her.
“No!” He yelled in anger. His neck caused him more pain as the medicine began to take place.
“What do you guys want? I told you I was done with you.” He said being a little hysterical. They didn’t budge.
“This was just a personal greeting from your father.” The main guy sneered.
“Dad?” Lex gulped. “No!” He yelled again. He moaned in pain. He fell to his knees. Apparently the medicine was stronger then he had accepted. The two men left Lex on the floor. Lex lay on the floor for a while. ‘Sleep’. He thought. ‘If only I could sleep right here.’ He was beginning to feel faint. ‘No! Must fight it! Must save Chloe!’ He made himself get up. ‘Face it Lex. She’s dead! And it’s all your fault!’ His evil half taunted at him. ‘No! It’s not my fault! They sedated me!’ ‘If they sedated you, you would’ve been passed out on the floor, like the weakling you are.’ Alexander roared in his mind.

“Chloe.” Lex moaned as he got up and started towards the elevator. ‘Face it Lex. She’s dead and it’s all your fault.’ Alexander kept taunting him. All Lex wanted was a little company tonight. He had been lonely these past years. Lex got in the elevator and got down. ‘You could just walk away from this Lex. Just walk away like nothing happen.’ Alexander tempted him. Lex shook his head no.
“No!” He said. Lex finally made it to the ground floor, and started to go out the doors. There was a crowd by the doors and he pushed passed the crowd. They were looking at something. What were they looking at? Lex started towards the crowd. There was a small truck with fruit in it, and a body. ‘Body!’ Lex gasped as he ran to the truck. The body was Chloe Sullivan’s. Lex called 911 right away. He touched her neck for a pulse. She was still breathing but barely. Lex looked at her almost lifeless body. She was this beautiful angel and here she lay. Fighting for her life. Lex said a quick prayer. The police and ambulance were there in seconds.

“Has she got a pulse?” Asked the female paramedic. Tears were streaming down Lex’s face.
“Yes. Barely.” Lex sniffed. What he wouldn’t give to hold Chloe in his arms one more time. Her touch was something else. They way she smiled, the way her lips felt on his. It was all so perfect. And here she lay on her death bed. Lex felt every muscle tense up at his father. What kind of greeting was this when you try to kill someone? Lex thought his father was sick. He wanted to get him back for his evil plan. Lex wanted revenge. Lex watched the ambulance take off with a wailing sound, for everyone to back away. Lex followed the ambulance to Metropolis Hospital.

Chloe was put in intensive care right away. She was hooked up to oxygen. Lex got his way and got to see her in the room. He felt so horrible for putting her through this.

“Chloe, I’m so sorry.” He said as he touched her hair pushing it out of her face. She looked a little pale. Lex could still see her pink eye shadow on her eyes. She was in hospital clothes. Her dress was put somewhere else.
“I’m going to get them back Chlo. I promise.” He said as he played with her hair.

Later that night like around midnight, Chloe woke up with a pounding head ache. She wondered where she was. She saw Lex asleep on the chair with his fist resting on his chin. She looked at her clothes. They looked different to her. She couldn’t remember what happen last night.

“Lex?” She said. Lex didn’t hear her because he was fast asleep.
“Lex!” She said a little louder. That hurt her whole body. It felt like every one of her nerves were shot. Lex woke up startled. He was relieved to see her shining face again. He rushed to her and hugged her.

“Ok, Lex, please. That hurts.” She stuttered as he hugged her. Lex had the biggest smile on his face.
“Chloe! Thank God you’re alright!” He said ecstatic. Chloe smiled too. Even smiling hurt her a little. She was confused on what happen last night.
“What happen last night?” She asked. Lex looked at her surprisingly. This was it. He would have to tell her now.
“You fell off a sky scraper. I had your hand but I was hit with a dart that had a drug in it.” He confessed. Yes it was all coming clear to her now. She remembered screaming like crazy. She shuddered at the thought.
“You let go.” Chloe said weakly. Lex had a fearful expression on his face. He thought she was going to yell at him.
“Chloe, I had no choice. The medicine began to take affect.” He confessed hoping she would understand. Chloe was brought back to what it was like falling through the air. It was terrible. She began shaking from it.
“Lex I’m scared.” She confessed. Lex heard it in her voice. They were interrupted by the doctor.

“We thought you wouldn’t make it Ms. Sullivan.” The doctor said.
“You’re quite the miracle today.” Chloe gave a slight smile. She wasn’t her normal self. Lex saw it in her eyes.
“You’re free to go in a few days.” Chloe spun her head around to that shockingly.
“Go?” She was scared to go out. The doctor nodded his head yes and left.

“Chloe, when this is over I’d like to take you out to lunch.” Lex offered. Chloe didn’t say anything. She was starting to feel tired. She lay back in her bed and drifted off to sleep.

“Lex!” Chloe yelled as Lex held onto her hand, while she dangle in the air from that tall building. She felt her hand slipping through. Her hand began to get sweaty. Lex felt a sharp pain in his neck and he let go. She began falling to her doom. Chloe hit the blue pick up truck that hand fruit in it.

Chloe shot out of bed with a gasp. Sweat poured from her face. She panted for air. How long was she asleep? How long has Lex been sleeping in that chair? Her hair was a little wet from sweat. She had a nightmare. It was all coming to her. Her room was different this time. Wait. Was she at home? Her room looked familiar. Yes, she was at home. She saw her laptop on her desk. Chloe couldn’t make heads or tales how she was feeling. She felt weak, sore, tired. Lex woke up and he was again thankful that she was awake.

“Chloe, you were asleep for 2 days.” Lex said worriedly. Her life was slowly passing before her eyes. She lost two days of her life. She had no idea that Clark, Lana, or Lois had come to visit her. Lex went to get the card that the gang signed for her. He handed it to her.
“Everyone signed this for you.” He said as she took it. She recognized the names. She gave a soft smile. Chloe looked at Lex, like she was looking at him for the first time. She lay the card on her bed.
“Your eyes sparkle.” She said. Her mind was blank. She couldn’t think straight. Lex smirked.
“You flatter me Chloe. Are you up for some lunch?” He asked. Food? Chloe realized that she was hungry. She also hasn’t eaten in 2 days. Chloe nodded her head yes. It was lunch time after all.

Lex took her to a small café in Smallville. They were seated at a booth. Chloe’s mind felt like mush. Lex noticed she looked out of it. He was concerned for her.

“Chloe, are you ok?” He asked concern in his voice. She looked at him with those big green eyes.
“I fell off a building, do you think I would be ok?” She snapped at him. Lex felt guilty for letting go. Chloe scoffed put her hand on her chin and stared out the window.
“Chloe, I can only apologize so many times.” He pleaded. That wasn’t it. Chloe was frustrated with how she was feeling. Her body ached, she could barely think straight, her nerves were shot. A tear rolled down Chloe’s cheek. She couldn’t take it anymore and went outside. Lex scoffed and followed her outside. He saw her back, her arms folded across her stomach.

“Chloe, please talk to me.” He said as he turned her around. She glared at him. She began swatting her fists at him. He flinched and quickly grabbed her arms pinning them to her sides.
“Chloe calm down you’re making a scene!” He did his best to be calm. He had no idea what this girl was going through. Chloe squirmed in his arms. He saw the anger in her eyes. The anger towards him for letting her go. But she wasn’t angry at all. Her hormones were on overdrive from that fall. Her body felt like it was all out of place. She didn’t know how to think, how to feel, how to react. She went on first expressions. Chloe began to feel faint and laid her head in his arms. He cradled her head. She looked so weak, so pale.
“Lex.” She whispered and her eyes went shut. Lex sighed. He watched the people giving him odd looks. He gave a weak smile. He paid for the food and took her to her home. He waited in her room for her to wake up. Hopefully she wouldn’t take a 2 day nap.

The next morning Chloe woke up. She smelled pancakes being cooked downstairs. She had the biggest head ache in the world. She saw a prescription for her on her desk. ‘Medicine? Why do I need medicine?’ She thought. She got out of bed and went downstairs. She followed her nose to the kitchen where she saw Lex cooking pancakes.

“This is weird. Lex Luthor never cooks.” Chloe said with a smile. Lex was caught off guard and looked at her. He smiled and quickly went over to give her a big hug.
“Ow, ow, ow.” She said quickly.
“I’m sorry. I’m just so glad you’re awake. If you keep passing out on me like that Ms. Sullivan I don’t know what I’m going to do with you.” He said with a smile. Chloe smiled too. Lex felt relieved that she was awake and her normal self. Or was she her normal self?
“I’m sorry I hit you.” She confessed feeling awful for that. Lex shook his head.
“No, it’s ok. You weren’t your self.” He let her off easy.
“Um, Lex the pancakes?” She reminded him. He rushed back to finishing breakfast with one slightly burnt pancake. They sat down to eat.

“Chloe, the doctor came by the other day and gave you some medicine to take for your nerves.” Lex informed her. Chloe nodded her head yes. She had one of the pills in her hand and showed it to him.
“I found it this morning.” She said and placed it on the table and took another bite of her food. Chloe thought that Lex was a good cook and wondered what other things she didn’t know about him.
“Lex this is really good. I didn’t know you knew how to cook.” Lex smirked and took another bite.
“There are a lot of things you don’t know about me Chloe.” Chloe lifted both eyebrows. She loved snooping where her nose didn’t belong.
“Sounds intriguing. Care to share?” Lex smirked with a smile. Chloe smiled back. She still felt sore and weak.
“Maybe sometime.” Was all he said. Chloe smirked at his reply.
“I think you’re just scared of how I’ll react. Well Lex, I’m a pretty big girl and I can handle what you think I can’t.” She said plainly. Lex was surprised at her reaction. She was right on the money of what he thought. Lex watched her syrup drip from her fork. She held her fork as she stared at him in the eyes. She was trying to read them.
“What ever it is, I can handle it.” She assured him one more time. Lex cleared his throat. There were a lot of things he didn’t wish to share. But there was one thing he would share with her, and that was his feelings towards her. He gave her a smile and ate his food. Chloe moaned in frustration. She took her medicine and continued eating in silence.

“Why did you kiss me on the roof?” She braked the silence between them. Lex smirked. This was it. He was going to confess his undying love.
“I was expressing my feelings for you. You kissed back I felt it.” He said like he won. Chloe smiled and blinked. He was right. She did kiss back. She could still remember how his lips felt on hers like it was yesterday.
“How come you didn’t make a move sooner?” She asked. That caught Lex off guard. He put his fork down on his plate, and it clanked. Did she really like him? Of course she did. Ever since he stopped by in the Torch office that one day.
“You were,…” He started. He couldn’t mention her age. Chloe waited impatiently for his reply.
“Young? I understand my age Mr. Luthor. I don’t care how young I am or how old you are. You can’t help how you feel about me, and I can’t help how I feel about you.” She slammed her fork down. All of a sudden she didn’t feel like eating anymore.
“How you feel about me?” Lex echoed. He was surprised that she had any feelings at all for him. All Lex wanted was for someone to love him. Maybe Chloe would be the one person to bring him happiness. He wasn’t going to let go of that chance. Chloe looked angered. Her medicine kicked in and she was beginning to feel like her old sarcastic self.

“Don’t play dumb Lex. Your kiss tells me everything now. You like me don’t you?” Lex cleared his throat. ‘Well you only live once.’ He reminded himself.
“Yes. I do like you Ms. Sullivan. From the day I met you in your office at the Torch. Why do you think I had a subscription?”
“Because I was a talented writer. I didn’t think you actually liked me but that kiss tells me everything Lex. It tells me how you feel, how you’ve always felt about me. How would you express your feelings to me right now?” Lex gulped. He let go of his fork. He suddenly began feeling sweaty. He didn’t care. Chloe asked him a question. He had to answer.
“Trust me Chloe. What I want to do to you right now, you couldn’t possibly handle because of your condition.” Chloe was aware of what he wanted to “do”. Her eyes were widen with amazement. She blinked several times. Lex anxiously awaited her response.
“I can handle a little pleasure Lex.” She assured him. Lex couldn’t give in. He didn’t want to ruin her nerves anymore then they already were.
“I’m sorry Chloe. Now’s not a good time.” The phone rang. Chloe’s head jerked in its direction on the counter. She scoffed and went to answer the phone.

“Hello?”
“Hello Ms. Sullivan. How are you feeling today?” Chloe grit her teeth in anger.
“Mr. Luthor, if you haven’t noticed I took a pretty big fall. No I’m not feeling ok! This has your name written all over it.” Chloe spat out venom dripping from her words. Mr. Luthor chuckled on the other line.
“I don’t know what you mean Ms. Sullivan. Are you sure it wasn’t Lex?” Chloe’s eyes widen in fear.
To be continued...
-------------------------
Ok you can breathe now. I didn't kill off Chloe. lol. I never could.

Sandy
20th September 2005, 05:20
Chapter Three:
Spoilers: Onyx, and Gone
“I doubt that Lex would try to kill me again.” Lionel chuckled. Lex perked up to that. What was his father manipulating to her this time?
“Are you so sure?”
“Alright Mr. Luthor, you have my attention. What do you want?”
“What makes you think I want anything?”
“I know your game.”
“The closer you get to Lex, the more pain you will endure. Good day Ms. Sullivan.”
“Wait, wait.” She protested. Lex didn’t like the sound in her voice. It sounded scared.
“Surely there must be something I can do.”
“Ah, true love. Don’t get too attached to my son.”
“Why are you so against him in dating other women?”
“Good day Ms. Sullivan.” With that he hung up leaving her a warning, to stay away from his son. She had to call him back. To reason with him. She had to let him no who he was dealing with. She knew Lex had tons of resources. She had to fight the battle in order to be with him. Chloe stared at Lex affright. Lois burst in the door relieved to see her cousin was alright.

“Chloe! Thank God you’re alright.” Lois rushed over to hug her and she groaned in pain.
“Lois, please not so hard.” Chloe begged. Chloe hung up her phone. She had to talk to Lex about this. Lois looked at Lex wondering why in the world he was here.
“Why is he here?” She said like it was a bad thing. Lex smirked. His mind was on Chloe’s conversation with his father.
“He’s taking care of me.” Chloe said. Lois nodded her head like “ok”.
“You aren’t together are you?” Lois asked. Chloe and Lex both shook their heads no.
“No.” They both said in unison.
“Well it looks like your in good hands.” Lois said like it was a bad thing.
“Is that a threat or a compliment Lois?” Lex asked with a smile across his face.
“Har, har wise guy. Wipe off that grin before I do it for you. Bye Chloe. I’m on my cell if you need me.” Lex didn’t get a chance to respond because Lois took off.
“She’s tenacious isn’t she?” Lex said.
“You have no idea. You should see her and Clark argue. There worst then siblings, and a married couple put together.” Lex laughed at that.

“What did my father want?” Lex asked seriously. Chloe gulped.
“He’s still pissed off that I put him in prison. Now he’s seeking out revenge.” Chloe said that with pride in her voice. She was pleased that she pissed off the elder Luthor in the family.
“He wanted something didn’t he?” Chloe sighed.
“He warned me to stay away from you, or I will feel his wrath. But I’m with you Lex. I know you wouldn’t let any harm come my way.” She felt so secure with him. The next few days she wouldn’t think so. Lex felt fear tingle up his spine.

Two weeks earlier
Two men dressed in black tuxes awaited Lex Luthor by the limo outside the plant in Smallville. It was late at night like around 1 in the morning. Lex came out surprised to see them.

“Can I help you?” Lex said amused with a smile.
“We were wondering the same question Mr. Luthor.” The head guy asked. Lex didn’t seem too thrilled to see them. He wasn’t.
“Whatever orders my father barked out, you can just turn around and go home now. I’m pretty tired. I had a stressful day.” He said hoping that would shoo them off. Before he got in his limo the head guy stopped him from getting in.
“We know you care very deeply for Ms. Sullivan. If you don’t give us what we want will put her out of her misery.” Lex scoffed. He was irritated.
“What is it you want?”
“Ms. Sullivan’s recorded message of your fathers confession on killing his parents.”
“Why would my father want that?”
“Who said he wanted it Lex?”
“How am I supposed to get it from her? It’s in her cell phone. I don’t have the password.”
“Anyway you choose to get it is your decision. If you don’t get it to us well then a very unfortunate thing will happen to your girlfriend.”
“She’s not my girlfriend.” Lex spat out in anger. The head guy stiffed a smile.
“Have a good day Mr. Luthor.” Lex got in the limo and drove off. ‘There is a social gathering coming up soon.’ He thought. ‘No! I will not do their bidding.’

Present day
Chloe sat on a chair in the Talon. She was breathing in her favorite smell. Coffee. She missed its warm liquid down her throat. How it made her feel. How it warmed up her body when she needed comfort. Lex was thinking what those two men had asked him two weeks ago. He swore to himself that he wouldn’t put that kind of pressure on Chloe. He couldn’t. Not now anyway. Why would his father want a recorded message of his confession? It didn’t make sense. Lex watched Chloe take a sip of her drink. Her beloved coffee as he put it. Lex couldn’t stand to sit back and watch her suffer. He had to come up with a plan of his own. Something to lure his father into. A trap. A trap where Chloe wouldn’t get hurt. Why did he take her to that social gathering? If he didn’t then she wouldn’t so weak. Chloe looked at Lex. She thought he looked deep in thought.

“Lex, are you ok?” She asked as she studied his face for any clues at all.
“I’m fine.” He lied.
“Chloe, so you’re finally freed from Lex’s wrath?” Lois said jokingly. Lex smacked his lips and looked away in disgust. She really knew how to drive him on the edge.
“I can see why Clark thinks your annoying.” Lex said proudly. Lois groaned and put her hands on her hips. Clark came right up to Lois as if on cue. Lex smiled and wondered how this would turn out.
“Do you think I’m annoying?” She spat in his face.
“No Lois. Who said that?” Clark lied and had this huge grin on his face.
“He did.” Lois pointed to Lex. Clark glared angrily at Lex.
“Lex.” Clark said while not moving his mouth. Lex had this big smile on his face.
“Whatever farm boy. Let’s go.” She grabbed his arm and they left.

“There a hand full sometime.” Chloe said as she blew across her mug and took another sip.
“I can see why. What I’m concerned about is your protection.” Chloe scoffed as she shook her head.
“Lex, I survived your fathers wrath once, I think I can survive it again.” Chloe said reluctantly.
“Think? That’s what I’m worried about Chloe. I had to hide you so my father wouldn’t kill you.”
“I appreciated that Lex. I can handle your father.” She was so sure but Lex wasn’t.

Meanwhile somewhere at Luthorcorp in Metropolis.
“I know my own son, he won’t back off of Ms. Sullivan. Yeah go according to plan. I’ll see you soon. Bye.” Lionel hung up his phone. Apparently someone else was also in on this little plan.
“So long Ms. Sullivan.” Lionel said with a smile.
-----------------
I have no idea where this is going...Expect some action in the next chapters and some romance...

hfce
20th September 2005, 07:11
Oh no I don't want Chloe dead. :eek:

Hope :(

Sandy
20th September 2005, 22:16
Chapter Four:
Spoilers: Onyx
Rating: NC-17
“Are you ready to go?” Lex asked Chloe. They were still at the Talon. Chloe took the last drop of her coffee set her mug on the table, looked at Lex square in the eye.
“Yeah.” Lex smiled and took her home. Chloe was thinking of how to get Lionel back. Her mind began churning and day dreaming of him suffering. She knew it was wrong to be thinking that, right in front of Lex. She didn’t care. She knew Lex didn’t fancy his own father either. She sighed. Then it hit her. Lois had some experience in stage crew in college. She also thought of how Clark could get in on this little plan as well. Lex peered over at Chloe. She looked deep in thought and he saw a smile creep over her face.

“Chloe, are you ok?” He asked a little worried. Chloe turned towards Lex. She nodded with a smile. Lex thought she was out of it. ‘Maybe it’s that medicine.’ He quickly thought. ‘Yeah.’ They finally reached their destination. The Sullivan home. They both got out and were greeted with Lois. What could Lois possibly be doing here?

“Lois? What are you doing here?” Lex asked like he didn’t want her here. Lois gave him an evil grin.
“Making sure you don’t hurt my cousin.” Lois sneered. That wasn’t the reason she was here.
“I would never hurt your cousin Lois.” Lex promised.
“Like you haven’t tried to kill her?” Lois barked. Lex thought Lois was driving him insane. He wondered how Clark ever got along with her.
“I wasn’t myself. I’m very capable of my own actions Lois.”
“Are you?” Lois questioned. Lex was getting frustrated. Chloe sighed and folded her arms across her stomach. Lex scoffed and started walking pass Lois.
“Hey! Don’t you walk away from me when I’m talking to you rich boy.” Lois retorted tapping his shoulder fiercely. Lex couldn’t stand it anymore and elbowed her cheek. She flew to the ground. Chloe gasped.
“Don’t call me rich boy!” He yelled angrily.
“Lex! What the hell did you do that for?!” Chloe screamed. Then it hit him. He had no idea what came over him.
“Oh shit! Lois are you ok?” Lex said worriedly as he knelt beside her. Lois looked like she was knocked out, but she kicked Lex in the stomach getting him back. She knocked the wind out of him and he flew to the ground.
“No one hits me and gets away with it.” Lois said sharply. Lex looked at Lois like he was amazed. Chloe looked at her cousin like she didn’t know who she was.
“I take it back. You and Lex are worse then You and Clark.” Chloe said to Lois.

The two injured went to the kitchen. Chloe got them some ice packs. Lois put hers on her cheek. It was slowly turning black and blue. Lex refused his but Chloe forced him to take it. Lois and Lex glared at each other.

“Lex, I can’t believe you! I thought you weren’t into hitting women.” Chloe spat out angrily as she paced back and forth. Lex looked like he could care less of this lecture. He then realized that it was his other half who started it.
“Lois, I’m sorry I hit you.” He said seriously. He began to feel awful about it and cursed his evil half.
“Don’t worry about it screw boy. I’ve had far worse then you’ll ever realize. That’s what being an army brat gets you.” Lex smirked. He admired her candor.
“Lex, I have a plan. Lois I need a manikin and some fake blood. I know you can get me hooked up from your stage buddies.” Chloe said as she got out her cell phone and dialed for Clark. Lois looked at Chloe like she was crazy. Then exchanged glances with Lex.
“Clark, I need you to come by the house.” Chloe told him over the phone and then hung up.
“What about this manikin?” Lois asked a little weirded out. Just then Clark comes in the door.
“That was fast Clark.” Lex said as he looked at him suspiciously.
“I was in the area.” Clark lied. Lois smirked.
“If Mr. Luthor wants me dead, then he’s going to get what he wants. Only with a twist. Clark, you’re our decoy.” Chloe said as she placed her hands on his shoulders. Lois removed her ice pack. Clark looked confused.
“What, decoy?” He asked.
“Lex, there’s a social gathering this weekend in Metropolis right?” Chloe asked as she looked at him.
“Yeah, but what does Clark have to do with this?” Chloe smiled.
“He's to keep Mr. Luthor busy while Lois puts my fake dead body in his office in Luthorcorp.”
“Chloe, the gathering is at Luthorcorp.” Lex reminded her. “There’s no possible way that you or Lois could get past his security.” He added.
“Not me, but Clark can. Can you Clark?” She was referring to his secret. Clark then noticed Lois’ cheek was turning blue.

“Lois, what happen to your cheek?” He asked worriedly.
“I was teaching Mr. Luthor some moves, and well let’s just say he’s a fast learner.” Lex chuckled.
“He hit you?” Clark started off angry.
“Clark relax. It was an accident. Right Lois?” Lex said hoping she would go along with it. She looked at him.
“Right. Well I have work to do.” Lois said as she got out her phone and dialed for her old stage crew buddies. She went outside to chat. Clark was confused at what was going on. Lex was thinking what Chloe said earlier about pleasure. She seemed to be doing better since her big fall. Could he risk it if he did it just this once?

“My buddies will be here later tonight.” Lois informed them. Lex got up off his seat and took Chloe’s hand. Just his touch made her spine tingle.
“There’s something I’d like to talk to you about upstairs.” Lex whispered in her ear.
“Lois, see if you hack into Luthorcorp. Maybe Mr. Luthor has some plans of his evil scheme. I moved my laptop to the living room.” Chloe said to Lois as Lex took Chloe upstairs to her bedroom.

Once Chloe and Lex were in the privacy of Chloe’s bedroom, Lex could speak freely.

“I’ve been thinking about what you said earlier.” He said. Chloe thought for a moment. She had said several things to him. Then it hit her.
“Oh. Well don’t you think now is a bad time for sex?” She reminded him. Lex chuckled.
“Chloe, there’s never a bad time for sex.” He started getting closer towards her. His lips pressed on hers and her arms instantly went around his neck.
“Wait, I thought we weren’t together?” Chloe interrupted their kissing. Lex smiled.
“We can be if you want.” Chloe smiled. “I’d like that.” They began kissing some more, soon got naked and ended up in bed under the covers.

“Are you nervous?” Lex asked as he held her hand in his.
“No. Your father did say I had to stay away from you." Chloe played with Lex's hand. Lex smirked.
"He can shove it. No one's taking away what I want." They both smiled.

Downstairs Lois was working on Chloe’s laptop in the kitchen. She heard moans from upstairs. She sighed annoyingly.
“I hope he doesn’t hurt her.” Lois thought aloud.
“What’s that sound?” Clark asked dumbly. Lois smirked.
“That’s the sound you make when you have pleasure.” Lois began typing gibberish on the laptop keys. Lois looked at him and noticed what he was about to do.
“Hey! Don’t you dare eavesdrop on them Clark Kent.” Clark had a smug smile on his face.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about Lois.” Clark lied.
“You of all people should know that you have good hearing.” She spat out. Clark laughed and did not use his super hearing. They heard Chloe shout out Lex’s name. Both of them laughed. Lois looked at her laptop well Chloe’s laptop. She found something intriguing. She saw a video of the two thugs that were on the roof at the social gathering, that Chloe told her about. They were with Lionel in his office. A smile crept over Lois’ face.

Meanwhile in Chloe’s bedroom. Chloe and Lex stopped and gasp for breath. Chloe begins shaking.
“Chloe, are you ok? You did scream an awful lot.” Lex said between breaths. Sweat poured over his face, as well as Chloe.
“Oh no, I’m fine. It’s just my nerves.” Chloe felt sore and weak. Lex kicked himself for making her feel worse.
“I’m sorry Chloe. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He said apologetically.
“It’s fine Lex. I enjoyed it.” Lex smiled and so did she.
“I’ve had a lot of practice. You were…good too.” He hesitated.
“Well, it’s not like I haven’t done it before.” Lex was surprised. Chloe looked at her clock. 6:30PM.
“Dang. We were at it for hours.” The two then got changed, got cleaned up and went downstairs.

“Well, I can see you had your little bit of fun.” Lois chimed as she stared at the two love birds. Lex smirked embarrassingly. Chloe went over to the counter and took her medicine to help calm the shaking, and her nerves.
“Chloe, you’ll be happy to know that I found Mr. Luthor and the two thugs you saw on the roof in one of the security tapes.” Lois said. Chloe turned around with a smile.
“Excellent. What did they say?”
--------------
I'll be back! Updated where Lex says are you nervous?

Sandy
21st September 2005, 01:16
Chapter Five:
Lois turned up the volume and hit play on the lap top.

“I want Ms. Sullivan dead by this weekend.” Lionel said to the two thugs.
“Mr. Luthor, when we say were going to kill someone, we get the job done.” The head guy said.
“Just as long as she’s out of my hair. Keep a look out for my son. I know he’ll have her wrapped around his finger.” The head guy smiled.
“Did you send Ms. Sullivan her invitation to the gathering this weekend?” Lionel asked.
“Yes sir we did.” The other guy said.
“Good, see to it she never makes it.”

Everyone was shocked when they heard the video. Just then Mr. Sullivan comes in the room. Lois quickly turns off the video player, and everyone acts innocently.

“Chloe, this came for you.” Gabe handed her the death card invitation. Chloe took it slowly and open it up. She read it and scoffed.
“Thanks dad.”
“I didn’t expect company when I came home from work. We don’t have much food in the house.” Gabe said plainly. He put his brief case on the table.
“Well, I should go.” Lex said as he headed for the door. Chloe went after him.
“Lex wait.” She said and followed him outside. Lex made it to his car but Chloe stopped him from getting in.

“I want to go with you.” She begged. “You know I can’t stay alone. I don’t think my father could protect me as well as you could.” A smile spread across Lex's face. She was right. Besides she was bored up a wall.
“Go get your medicine and meet me in my car.” He demanded. Chloe smiled and was back in a flash. She gave a quick ‘byedadgoingtoLex’s’. Gabe stopped her before she got in Lex’s car. Chloe groaned and turned around before getting in.

”Dad.” She complained.
“Fine, but when can I expect you back?” ‘Within the next couple of days.’ She thought.
“Dad, how bout I give you a call when I get to Lex’s?” She didn’t feel like explaining this right now.
“Sounds fair enough. Make sure you call me.” Chloe hugged her father quick. She got a little pain from that but not much. She got in Lex’s car and they drove off. Gabe was confused.

In the car Chloe took Lex’s hand in hers. He was finally hers. She thought this moment would never come. Lex smiled and thought the same thing too. Lex made sure not to squeeze her hand too tightly. He noticed that she was shaking from earlier but she wasn’t shaking that much.

“Are you ok? You’re still shaking.” He said as he glanced at her then back on the road.
“I’m still a little shaky but other then that I’m fine. Don’t worry about it Lex. I really needed that. All that’s happen in the past few days was stressful. I just can’t wait till this is over so I can really be with you.” She looked at him as he stared at the road. He was worried for her safety if she would ever make it. He would make sure she would stay a live. He hoped her fake dead body plan would work.
“What did you want with a manikin? You never fully explained that.” He said while looking at her then back on the road. Chloe smiled.
“Mr. Luthor is going to get what’s coming to him. My fake body will have blood over it in a chair in his office. I will schedule a meeting with him by a fake name the night of the gathering. He will go in his office see the dead body, then I’ll call the police and they’ll catch him in the act.” Chloe smiled.
“You’re going to frame him? Chloe you can’t do that!” Lex said. He wasn’t sure of what he was saying. It sounded too good to be true.
“He said he wanted me dead. So he’s going to get that. I’m also placing the recorded video in his office too. If it all goes according to plan, your father will be behind bars again, and he’ll be out of our lives.”
“I don’t know who’s worse. You or my father.” Lex said plainly.
“Maybe you’re starting to rub off on me. I want to see more of that Luthor charm when we get to your place. I need to make your father a video.” Chloe said with a smile. Lex chuckled.

They finally got to the mansion and they went to Lex’s office. Lex set up a video recorder and placed it in front of them. He turned it on and pushed record. Lex kissed her right away. She kissed him back. Lex pulled her closer to him. Chloe could feel the warmth of his breath. She looked into his eyes. They were like looking into heaven. Chloe brushed her lips over his. Taking in this whole moment, remembering what felt like when he kissed her on the roof. She felt warm in his arms, safe, and secure. Lex felt a new sensation, one that he hasn’t felt in years. A deep passion flowed through his body. He’s never felt this way about someone in his entire life. Chloe began placing soft kisses down his neck. He gave a soft moan. How could anyone be so controlling? He thought. Lex felt weak when he was embraced in her arms. He began trembling a little.

“Chloe, you drive me insane.” He whispered. Chloe stopped kissing. She laid her head on his left shoulder and stared at him. She rested her hand over his chest.
“I don’t know what you mean Lex.” She said. She could feel the passion between them. It grew more intense as they got closer. Lex wrapped his arm around her back. He cradled her body in his arm. She felt him tremble and then she realized what he was talking about. She smiled that she could actually make him feel weak at the knees.

“I need you in my life Chloe. I couldn’t stand to live life with out you by my side.” He confessed. Chloe smiled and wrapped her arms around his back. Lex put his free arm around her. They were embraced in each other. Neither wanting to move.
“Kiss me.” She demanded. Lex didn’t need to be told twice. He dug his mouth in hers kissing her lips over and over. This is the part of the video his father would see. He would see exactly how Lex feels about Ms. Sullivan. Lex cupped his hand on her cheek then slid it behind her neck.
“I love you Chloe.” Lex said with such passion.
“I love you Lex.” She said. Lex smiled, and went to turn off the video recorder. Chloe felt cold with out Lex’s arms being around her body.

“I hope my father gets the message to leave us alone.” Lex said as he turned off the video recorder. Chloe smiled and longed to be in his arms again.
“Lex, will you hold me for a while on the couch?” She asked. Lex turned around a little surprised at what she asked. No one had asked him that before.
“Sure Chloe.” He said and they went to go sit on the couch. Lex wrapped his arms around her stomach cradling her close. Chloe leaned her ear on his chest and listen to his heart beat. Lex never felt this content before in his life. He felt as if all his fears were being washed away. He leaned back in the corner of the couch and sighed. Chloe brushed her hand on his face as she looked at him. Lex took her hand in his. Her touch was something else. It was intoxicating. Chloe smiled at him and moved her hand back to her stomach. Lex’s hand was still holding hers. Neither needed words to let each other know how they felt.

“Chloe, no matter what happens this weekend, my feelings for you remain the same.” He said like it was a threat. He thought about being involved with those two men, and what they wanted him to do.
“Lex, what are you talking about?” Chloe said seriously. ‘Great Lex. Just ruin the mood why don’t you?’ Alexander spat out in Lex’s mind. Lex sighed annoyingly.
“There was a reason why those two men were after me. They wanted me to get something from you.” He started. He made the biggest mistake in the world. Chloe’s eyes widen.
“What was it?” She asked.
“The recorded message of my father’s confession of his parents death.” Chloe gasped and rose off his chest. She slowly turned towards him. She looked at him angrily.
“Chloe, I couldn’t do it. I care too much about you to do something like that.” He said passionately. Chloe was speechless. The man she loved was offered a job, and didn’t refuse it. What was she suppose to think?
“Lex, I just can’t believe,” She started. She got up putting both palms of her hands to her forehead in frustration and confusion. She released her hands to her side. Lex got up and gently put his hand on her shoulder.
“Chloe, I am sorry.” He said. Chloe spun around.
“I don’t know what to think anymore Lex! Ever since that accident my whole body has been out of place.” She complained and collapsed in his arms. Lex caught her. She stared at his big blue eyes. Lex felt bad for her. The pain he caused her. If he hadn’t let go she wouldn’t be like this.
“I thought the medicine was working?” Lex asked worriedly.
“It does work but only for a few hours.” Chloe informed him.
“I’m so sorry I let go.” He said above a whisper. Chloe shook her head no.
“It’s not your fault Lex. I don’t blame you. I blame them. They’re the ones that made you weak. I don’t care about that. What I do care about is kicking your father’s ass. If you don’t mind.” Lex smirked.
“I don’t mind at all. We put him in prison once, we can certainly do it again. If all goes according to plan.” ‘If?’ They both thought.
----------------
I know I'm updating fast. This maybe be one of my famous short stories. Short stories are the best! *nods* :)

I love making Clark dumb in my fics on this site. lol.. I also loved my Lois and Lex moment. Sigh... Hehehe.. more coming soon! Very soon! :)

hfce
21st September 2005, 03:29
More please :D

Sandy
21st September 2005, 19:31
Chapter Six:
Rating: NC-17 for safety
Chloe had told her father what was about to take place. He actually had a part in this plan as well. He made sure to stay away from the building with his cell phone handy, ready for the call from Clark to call the police. Gabe didn’t fancy the elder Luthor that much either. Gabe was lucky enough to find a job at all.

It was the big night. This is where their plan would take action. Chloe sighed nervously as she looked at herself in the long mirror. Her gown this time was not pink, but a very light green. Lex couldn’t keep his eyes off her. His mouth hung open a little. Chloe turned around and saw him gapping at her. She smiled at him. He blinked several times to get his attention off her. He then remembered he had one of those flower bracelets for her. He put it on her wrist. It fit perfectly. She smiled brightly at him.

“When this is over I’d like to spend some more time with you.” She said. Lex nodded his head.
“You look beautiful tonight Chloe. Well then again you always look beautiful.” Chloe smiled and placed a kiss on his lips. He held her for a brief second. Chloe felt the warmth his arms brought. She stared in his eyes, he stared back. There was silence for a few seconds.
“We should get going.” Chloe reminded him.
“Right.” Lex said letting go. He extended his arm like a true gentlemen would.
“Ms Sullivan.” He said like an usher. Chloe smiled brightly and took his arm.
“Mr. Luthor.” They walked out to put their plan in motion.

The two thugs awaited the couple from a hiding spot at Lex’s mansion. They watched them get in the car and take off.
“We can’t just let them escape.” One of the guys complained.
“Hey relax. Will get the job done.” The head guy said in his mafia accent.

While Lex was driving to the landing area for the choppers his phone went off. He took it out and looked at the caller I.D. It said ‘private, private’.

“Hello?”
“Mr. Luthor, you’re sitting ducks if you go into that building.” Lex smirked. It didn’t sound like the other guys voice he heard on the roof. Could it be the good Samaritan?
“Who is this?”
“We’re friends of Mr. Sullivan. He’s contacted us. We’re on your side.” Lex couldn’t believe them. He couldn’t trust anyone.
“Why should I believe you?”
“Ask Chloe if she remembers Max. He used to always ruffle her hair when she was little.” Max was referring to himself. Lex peered over at Chloe.
“Chloe, do you remember a Max who used to ruffle your hair when you were little?” Chloe thought for a second.
“Yeah. My dad’s friend why?” She asked.
“Ok, you have my attention.”

Meanwhile in Metropolis. Clark, and Lois did there best at sneaking in Luthorcorp. With Clark’s super powers they get in pretty good. Clark is very aware of the kryptonite lying around in the different labs. They hulled Chloe’s fake body into Lionel’s office. ‘Good thing he’s not in there.’ Clark thought as he busted the door open. Clark set Chloe’s fake body on his chair and turned the chair around towards the window. Lois began painting the fake blood on her face. Clark then set up a small DVD video on his desk. He loads up the specific one Lex wanted him to see. Chloe had the one of Lionel’s confession come down on a big screen with a click of a button. She rigged that up herself.

“Did you ever realize this place is creepy after hours?” Clark confessed his fear. Lois just tilted her head back as she put the finishing touches on Chloe’s fake dead body.
“It’s all in your head Smallville. I’m done, let’s go. I need to stash this fake blood in a janitors closet.” She said. Lois and Clark left. Lois stashed her fake blood and paint brush in a closet. Clark went ahead down the elevator. Before Lois could go anywhere Lionel stops her.
“Ms. Lane. What are you doing up here?” Lois gulped. Lionel noticed his door was busted open. ‘Shit.’ Lois thought. ‘This wasn’t in the plan!’ Lionel walks in his room.
“Chloe now!” Lois shouts. She was wearing state of the art technology ear plugs. Chloe heard her and pressed the button. Lionel saw the video of them kissing. He scoffed irritated.

“Clark, can you hear me? Tell Gabe to call the police!” Lois said to her ear. Clark quickly called Gabe and he called the police. Chloe timed it just right as Lionel turned his chair around. He backed up startled at seeing his enemy already dead. He bought the fake manikin thing. A big screen came down and the video of Lionel and the two thugs came on. He looked up startled. The police busted into his office caught him red handed.

Chloe and Lex walk into the Luthorcorp plaza hand in hand like nothing happen. Slow music was playing and people were dancing.

“May I have this dance?” Lex asked. Chloe smiled.
“Absolutely.”

“I was framed!” Lionel said worriedly as the police cuffed him.
“Tell it to the judge. Why would your calling card be at the scene of the crime Mr. Luthor?” The policeman meant about the confession video.
“It’s Lex! He’s the one that did it!” Lionel said angrily as they took him away.

Downstairs as the dancing was going on Chloe rested her head on Lex’s chest. The police came down the dancing hall hulling Lionel Luthor away. Lex glared at his father as he was being dragged off. Lionel was baffled because he saw Chloe was alive. Gabe had told the police of their plan, so they weren’t worried.

Chloe wrapped her arms around Lex’s back. Lex wrapped his arms around her. Chloe was embraced in his warmth again. A sensation she much enjoyed. Lex rested his head on hers as he glared out the tall doors window. His father was put away again and he was free to date Chloe.

“Lex, I like it here.” Chloe said. Lex was confused. How could she like it at Luthorcorp?
“What do you mean?” He asked confused.
“I like it here.” She said putting emphasis on here. Lex got the picture. She meant that she liked being with him in his arms.
“I like it here too.” He enjoyed her warmth as well. The song ended and a fast song came on. Max made his appearance. Lois and Clark came out of hiding and found Chloe and Lex. Gabe also made it to the gathering.

“Well Mr. Luthor. It was nice doing business with you.” Said Max as he shook his hand. Lex gave a smile. Max looked at Gabe.
“Gabe Sullivan!” Max said excitedly. Gabe smiled at his friend.
“It’s good to see you Max.” Gabe said as he shook his friends hand. Max was kind of heavy set.
“What if you go to prison Max?” Max smirked and waved his hand like it could never happen.
“I work with the FBI. I doubt that could happen. Besides Mr. Luthor got what was coming to him. Thanks to this young girl.” Max said as he patted her head. He was about to ruffle it but thought twice because it probably took her a long time to do it. Chloe smiled brightly.
“What happen to your friend?” Lex asked.
“Friend? I wasn’t the one on the roof Mr. Luthor. I sort of took out those two guys. Someone filled me in on what was going to happen.” Max looked at Gabe.
“Besides no sedates Lex Luthor and gets away with it.” Lex smirked.
“It’s nice to see you again Max.” Chloe said.
“Well it was nice seeing all of you. Bye Gabe.” Max said as he was leaving.
“Will I see you again?” Gabe asked. Max turned around.
“I’ll be lurking around the corners. Have a nice life, and take care of your daughter. She’s a beauty. Make sure she doesn’t get hooked up with the wrong guy.” Max said and winked at Lex. Max smiled. Lex smirked and shook his head.
Max left. Never to be seen or heard from again.

“Well we’re at a party so let’s dance.” Lex said. As the night wore on everyone danced till their feet hurt.

On the way home to Lex’s mansion Chloe was exhausted. Even though she didn’t do much. Maybe she danced too much. She did find it amusing watching her boyfriend dance. She got a kick out of that. Maybe it was the way he moved that turned her on. Chloe rolled her head on her seat in Lex’s car. She was on the verge of falling asleep. She gave a yawn.

“How are you feeling?” Lex asked serious.
“Tired, weak, and sore.” Was her usual response. She reached for her purse and took her medicine with out water. The taste was bitter in her mouth.
“I can’t help but feel responsible.” He said. Feeling bad for her again.
“Lex stop it ok? I’m fine. I’ve survive almost sudden death before.” She said remembering her days in High School, and all the weirdness that took place. She was used to people killing her. So used to it she began to feel numb to it.
“I can’t believe your plan worked out.” Lex said amazed.
“Me neither. Lois was almost caught by Lionel. That must’ve been terrifying.” Chloe said. Lex couldn’t believe his father. He was glad that he was in prison again.
“So can I see some more Luthor charm tonight?” Chloe said with a smile. Lex smirked.
“You just can’t keep yourself off me can you?” Lex said amused.
“What can I say? Your hot and sexy, and I don’t like you because of your looks. I like you for you.” Lex wiped his hand over his mouth and smiled as he shook his head.
“You’re amazing you know that?” He said beaming with happiness.
“I know.” Chloe agreed.

They made it to Lex’s mansion. Chloe and Lex got undressed and got in their pj’s and got in bed. They both got comfortable under the covers. Lex’s feet moseyed on over to Chloe’s feet.

“Oh!” Chloe said startled as she felt Lex’s feet on hers. He smiled at her. He continued rubbing his feet on hers. He had socks on but she wouldn’t mind if he took them off. Chloe began to feel all tingly inside.
“Remove your socks Mr. Luthor.” She demanded. Lex chuckled and did her bidding. She liked the feel of his skin on hers. It created better warmth which she was addicted too. Lex sat up in bed and started to massage her feet with his hands. She enjoyed the firmness of his fingers pressing on her foot. Chloe moaned in pleasure. Lex didn’t care where her feet have been. That was the last thing he needed to think about. His hand started to creep up her calf. Chloe felt goose bumps rising on her skin. Lex began massage her calf.
“Lex!” She whispered pleasurably. She jerked away her leg. She kind of felt like he violated her. She started panting a little.
“I’m sorry, did I do something wrong?” He said innocently and gave a smile.
“Well,… oh hell.” She said and kissed him furiously pushing him over in the opposite side of the bed. She landed on top of him. She stared at him, he stared at her.

“You’re on fire Ms. Sullivan.” Lex said.
“You drive me on fire.” She said and kissed him repeatedly. Chloe felt his tongue touch hers. She ignored it and kept kissing.

“Lex, promise me something.” She said between kisses.
“What?”
“Don’t ever let me face your father again.”
“I promise.”

The End!
-----------------
I love short stories. *sniff*

hfce
22nd September 2005, 02:48
That was cute. I enjoyed it. :D