PDA

View Full Version : Extra: Luthor divorced! (R) (Complete)

Sandy
13th September 2005, 21:51
Extra: Luthor divorced!
Summary: “Could this be the end of another Luthor marriage? Only time will tell. I’ll keep you posted on our favorite Metropolis couple.” –Gazelle T.
Rating: R for language
Pairing: Definite Chlex
Category: Angst, romance, humor
Disclaimers: I do not own Smallville or its characters.
Feed back: Yes please! I love fb!
A/n: I didn't know where to put this so I thought I would put it in here, since it starts off with angst.

“Lex, I want a divorce!” Chloe yelled angrier then ever. It started off as a quiet evening with mindless chatter in his office, until Chloe couldn’t take any more of his lies. She had kept thinking of all the times that he's lied to her, or kept something from her, and that made her snap. That’s all he’d been doing to her for the past 2 years. Lex gulped her banter like a fish frying in a pan alive, the grease was just the icing on the cake. The last thing he wanted was a divorce from this beautiful angel. He couldn’t stand not being with out her. It was like she was a drug that he desperately needed. He stared at her with his cold eyes getting colder by the minute. She stared back the same way. Her green eyes glisten as the light from the ceiling shown above on them.

“At least tell me why.” He asked and she scoffed.
“You of all people should know Lex.” She retorted harshly. That hurt him like cold water from the arctic. He just stared at her one last time.
“If you want out you can take it to court.” He hissed. Chloe cocked her head back with a scoff.
“If that’s the way you want it Luthor.” She said stubbornly and walked out to file a divorce claim.

A rumor of our favorite couple is that there getting a divorce. Sadly ladies and gentlemen that’s the truth. I know how much we’ve all come to know and love them but for some unknown reason Mrs. Luthor wanted out. I’ll keep you posted. – Gazelle T.

There was a private hearing for the Luthor’s. The office was filled with worries and woes. In the office Chloe signed the divorce paper and slammed the pen on the desk.

“It doesn’t have to end this way Chloe.” Lex said seriously. He really didn’t want her to go. Chloe just glared at him with widen eyes.
“Just sign the paper Lex.” Chloe spat out harshly and the sound of it hurt his ears. What was she saying? Why did it have to end like this? Lex signed the paper and put the pen down.
“It doesn’t have to be this way.” He was so reassuring that she almost believed that it could work out again. She glared at him with darting eyes that could send chills down your spine. Lex never thought this day would come. He thought they would be together till the end of time. She got up and started walking towards the exit with him following her.

“You know when those doors open a hundred flashes will go off.” Chloe couldn’t care less right now. All she wanted to do was to get away from him. But secretly she did want to come running back to his arms. She couldn’t let him lie to her anymore.
“I’m game if you are Luthor.” She said while adding emphasis on Luthor. Lex smirked evilly.
“Have it your way.” He pushed open the doors as the sound faded from the bars from the shouts of the press.

“Mr. Luthor over here!” Said one reporter and Lex glanced at Chloe with an evil smile. She looked afraid to him but she did not show it. She was only stunned. She knew the risks of ever backing out with him. The press would hound her with questions and he would just let her sulk in them.

“Ms. Luthor! A word please!” Gazelle T. asked as she pushed through the crowd. Lex just ignored the people asking him questions as he stared at his ex wife.

“Is this really the end?” She asked and Chloe just walked away from her. Lex followed her and Gazelle scoffed.
“He must’ve done something. I won’t rest until I find out.” Gazelle promised.

Before Chloe could open the door to her personal limo Lex put his hand on hers. His touch was coming back tempting her to run into his arms again. No! No Chloe! He lied to you remember?! You can’t come crawling back into his arms now. What would the press think? She reminded herself as she looked at the swarm of press. The flashes never stopped and she wondered what kinds of pictures would be in the paper tomorrow.

“You can’t tempt me anymore Lex. I don’t need you anymore.” She lied right to his face. She did love him. She hated herself for this divorce. She felt horrible but it was his fault for lying to her in the first place. Lex felt sadness pour through out his body.
“What happen to us Chloe?” He whispered so that none of this would get on tape or video.
“You.” She said more sternly and gave him one last look. She day dreamed kissing him before going in then she quickly shoved it out of her mind. She went into her limo and shut the door. It took off leaving him standing on the edge of the side walk.

Inside the limo Chloe cried like she never had before. She couldn’t take being lied to or being kept from a secret. He would never talk about what goes in Luthorcorp or Lexcorp. She couldn’t take it anymore and she cracked. She wanted to know what went on inside his head a hundred percent of the time. She grabbed a tissue and dabbed her eyes. A 2 year wasted marriage of secrets of lies. What a great marriage. Not. At least he was a good lover and an excellent kisser. I’m going to miss that. No Chloe! It’s time to move on! Get a grip on yourself. You don’t need him anymore. Your single now and there are plenty of other fishes in the sea. Forget about him.

“Yeah, forget about him.”

The press were still hovered around him waiting for him to speak. He looked at them. They fell silent until he spoke.

“No comment.” He said and went in his limo. The press began to protest but he ignored them. He didn’t care what they would write about him tomorrow. He was used to it. Tears streamed down his face as he held back his cries. His face got more wet then Chloe’s did. Gosh he really did love her. She was the world to him. What happen that made her want to leave him? If only he knew he would’ve changed it and he would be in bed with her right now. He needed to get her back; desperately. He knew she wouldn’t accept him back no matter how hard he tried.
Forget her Lex. You don’t need her anyway. Lex wiped his tears with his hand and slapped his hand on the seat.
“Yeah, forget her.” But he couldn’t. She would be on his mind until she was his again.

One year later
Chloe beat her fingers to the rhythm of the newest song out on the radio, on the steering wheel of her car. Its sharp edges and drum beats were fascinating. The cool sounds of the saxophone adding tremendous melody was/were dramatic. Chloe went to stop at the light and the person behind her wasn’t paying attention. The car behind her gave her car a slight dent and a thud. Chloe’s head jerked forward slightly from that. Chloe scoffed and open her door furiously.

“Alright who’s the jerk?” She snapped and when she saw that tall dark figure she gasped.
“Chloe?” Lex asked relieved that it was only her. For all he knew it could be some delusional maniac with an unforgiving heart. It felt so good to see her again. He longed to hold her in his arms again. Memories of their love whiped through his mind.
“Lex?” She went to peer at the back of her car. It was slightly damaged something that she could afford. She groaned and then looked at him. She remembered his face. That face could tell a thousand stories, lie and keep a straight face. She missed waking up to him in the morning. But she got used to waking up alone.
“I’ll pay for the damage.” He said letting her know that things were fine between them. At least they were for him. Chloe shook her head no.
“No. Just give me your information.” She said sternly and it was like old times.
“You already have my information, along with half of my money you got from the hearing.” He snapped back and he never lost his touch. He was still the same old stubborn pig headed Lex that she remembered.
“Oh I’m so sorry. Am I depleting your money? I’m sure you could afford it!” She started off sounding cutesy like then added her snappy tone. The cars behind them kept driving around them.

“Move it or loose it Luthor’s!” The guy in the pick up truck yelled.
“Up yours ass.” Chloe retorted. Lex chuckled as she never lost her touch in come backs. She always had a line for everything. The guy in the pick up truck looked away in disgust. What did that guy do to her anyway? He thought as he drove off.
“Just give me your information Lex.” Lex went to his car to search for a piece of paper and he found one. He wrote down the necessary info for car damage and gave her the paper. She started going in her car.
“Hey what about yours?” He asked.
“This car is still indebted to your name.” She never got her car indebted to herself. So as it stood Lex owed money for both of his cars. He scoffed and let her escape leaving him with bills to pay. Are you going to let her walk away like that? Make her pay you fool! ‘I can’t.’ Yes you can! It’s payback time Lex. Make her suffer! Lex watched her leave as smoke from the tale pipe washed his feet and legs. He decided he’d better hurry and get in his car before he made any more people angry. He began driving but his other half wouldn’t leave him alone. He was upset about this. Not the bill jus the fact that she was out of his life again.

Take no prisoners alive Lex. You’re loosing your touch. She’s made you weak! ‘No she hasn’t! She made me stronger!’ Look at you. You can’t even get her back. Would it kill you that much to get sweet revenge? Look how long she’s made you suffer with out her around. You loved her so much and now you’re going to let her walk away again? It’s pay back time Lex. Give the Luthor charm one last shot. What have you got to loose? Make her wish that she was yours, then charm her and drop her like a bag of bones.

Lex had no idea what to do. It was tempting. So tempting in fact he was considering it.
Let me show you how it’s done Lex. Alexander tempted him one more time. ‘No.’ He couldn’t. He knew he couldn’t. I’m going to whether you like it or not.
To be continued
---------------------
Ok what did you all think?

leik2
13th September 2005, 22:16
Interesting, keep going i want to see how it plays out and what exactly he lied about?

Ann
13th September 2005, 22:42
Oh you must come back! It breaks my heart that they're apart and both suffering but at the same time, I can't wait to see what Lex does next. Great start! :)

Sandy
13th September 2005, 22:47
Chapter Two: Encounter with a billionaire
Chloe Luthor walked the streets of Metropolis with her morning cup of coffee. She watched the hustle and bustle of crowds push by her. It felt like she was in New York City all over again. Her trip there with Lex came running in her mind. She quickly shoed it away in an instant. She wanted to forget him, forget that she ever loved him, forget that she ever met him. If she never met him then it wouldn’t be this way. She gave a sigh of heart break of a loss that she could never regain even if she tried. She went by the Extra news stand and stopped when she saw her ex husband on the front page; again. She bought a copy and looked at him. He was at a business meeting no doubt that took place earlier in the week.

“Bastard.” She said harshly accenting the word. He looked so hot in his Armani suit. She smiled but then remembered that he wasn’t hers anymore. She frowned and put the paper at her side, and continued walking. The Extra was a small magazine slash newspaper company that was slowly gaining its five stars on rumors and gossip. Ninety-nine point nine percent of the time their rumors were true. Gazelle T. had a very reliable source for her gossip. Chloe could care less what rumors they put in there about Lex. She could probably give them some rumors to consider putting in the paper. The thought was tempting but she did have a soft side. Chloe wasn’t paying attention and she bumped into a man in a business suit carrying a brief case. She gave a slight oof as she hit his chest. When she looked up at the man she gasped. She had read about him in the paper several times, had ran into him occasionally on business trips with Lex. He smiled at her and she backed away. He ran his fingers through his dark brown almost pitched black hair. He never once looked like he had aged.

“Chloe, it’s so good to see you again.” He said as he embraced her in his arms. She was confused as to why he was here.
“It’s good to see you too Bruce. Why are you here?” He chuckled and she gave a wry smile.
“I’m here on a business trip.” Chloe guessed it was for Lex and she saw him look at the Luthorcorp building. Chloe sighed annoyingly while making a sound with her mouth. Her eyes pointed to the sky in disgust.
“We should bump into each other again real soon. I’ll be here for a few weeks.” He said and strode off across the street and into Luthorcorp.

Bruce pushed the button for the elevator and he went up to Lex’s office. He gave a sigh as he strode to his office. He pushed open the door and saw Lex’s legs were up on his desk and both ankles were crossed. He was on the phone and said ‘I’ll call you back.’ He lifted his legs off smiled and greeted his friend with joy.

“It’s so good to see you again. It’s been too long.” He said as he shook his friend’s hand.
“Too long. I don’t mean to bring up old memories but I ran into your ex wife.” Lex’s smile went to a frown and he groaned. He went to pour himself and his friend a drink. Bruce smirked and he set his brief case on the floor. Lex handed him his glass. Lex took a sip and the harsh liquor glided down his throat and went through out his system. He didn’t feel like talking about Chloe and whenever anyone said ex it hurt even more.

“Anyway I won’t beat around the bush. I’ve come to give you my proposal.” Lex swished his glass and the ice in the glass clanked. Bruce put his brief case on Lex’s desk and opens it. There were several papers in there, sticky notes, pens, even a palm pilot. He gave him the first paper. Lex took it. His eyes widen and Bruce smiled. Lex gave a low whistle to the price.
“That’s a lot of zero’s.” Lex was impressed at his friends offer. Bruce felt really good about his offer and hoped Lex would consider it.
“I’m not too enthusiastic about selling Lexcorp Bruce. It took me a long time to make that company.” Lex said seriously while going back to his desk. It was a little cluttered. Then again he was never neat when it came to his desk. He took a seat in his chair and sighed.
“I know Lex. I’ll make the company better. Besides you better make your mind up quick. There’s someone else that wants to buy Lexcorp.” Lex raised an eyebrow.
“Don’t tell me the Extra found out.” Lex said sarcastically. He hated that little magazine. They’ve been hounding him ever since the divorce. Bruce gave a slight chuckle.
“Not quite. This one will get you good. I hear she’s a bitch on wheels.” His smile grew bigger. Lex chuckled to that.
“Well she can shove it. I’ll tell ya what. I’ll think about it and give you a call in the next few days.” Bruce nodded. He thanked his friend for the drink and he left.

I wonder who this person is. Whoever she is she better not be Chloe.

planetcal
14th September 2005, 20:20
Interesting story! Please update as soon as possible.

littlepearl
14th September 2005, 20:51
That's an interesting start, I like the idea. Keep going...

;)

Sandy
14th September 2005, 20:57
Chapter Three: The offer the let down
The next day as if suspected Lex’s next offer walked in the door. The lady in red wearing a red dress with the shoulder straps going behind her neck, with white edges, red lip stick, make up, and to top it off a red hat with white ribbon. Lex couldn’t believe his eyes. Why was he being tortured? He suddenly felt afraid very afraid.

“Izz?” He asked like he hadn’t seen her in years.
“Alexander darling!” She said as she went up to him and pinched his cheek. He really hated that and she knew it.
“You always were the stud in the family.” She cackled and tilted her head back. He winced a little and bit his lip.
“I just can’t believe that you’re my next offer.” He scoffed and he wanted her out.
“Oh Lex please. We’re practically family.” She reminded him. He nodded his head yes in remembrance. He finished the last of his drink and poured himself another.
“I forgot that you married into the Wayne family.” He took another gulp and decided to just finish the damn glass. She looked at him and she knew that she was getting to him. She smiled. He reminded her of Lois because of her whit.
“Well it seems that most Sullivan’s fall for billionaires wouldn’t you say?” Lex gulped and set his glass aside. She began to play Mozart’s Sonata in C. on Lex’s piano. Her fingers glided while the sound filled the room. It was she was calming him before the storm. He hated it when she did that.

“What’s your offer if I may be so blunt?” He asked quickly and wanted this to be over. She stopped playing and reached in her purse and handed him a piece of paper. His eyes widen more when he had looked at Bruce’s offer. She smiled back at him.
“This offer beats Bruce’s you know that right?” He was stunned. How much money did this girl have? Then it hit him. Was Chloe working with this girl? They were cousins after all.
“I hope a certain Luthor is not involved, because if she is she’s playing a very dangerous game. She couldn’t possibly out buy me.” Lex crumpled up the paper and dropped it on the floor. Izz knew she had to get him back another way.
“We’re cousins Lex not criminals.” She boasted and got up from the piano bench and stood a few feet from him. He used his cold eye stare in hopes of sending chills down her spine. She was just as stubborn as Chloe and she ignored it.
“Why are you doing this? I hope it’s not for the name.” He poured himself another glass and took a swig. Izz smiled.
“That and a few other things.” Lex felt his shoulders tense. Anger flushed through out his body like water going down a pipe. He hated it when people were only after him for his name or money.
“Is Chloe working with you or not?” He was so closed to her face that you could smell the liquor on his breath. Izz waved her hand in front of her nose.
“Pew! Take a breath mint and no she’s not.” For some reason he didn’t believe her. He smirked at her uncanny remark.
“I suggest you get out now while it’s still safe.” He threatens. He went back to sit down at his desk. Izz scoffed and cocked her head back slightly.
“That sounds like a threat with a challenge attached to it.” Izz said. Lex looked at her with his eyes never moving his head.
“You can tell Ms. Luthor to back off.” He stared at his computer screen. He saw her smile through the corner of his eye. He knew that she was working with her. The lady in red better known as Izz walked out.

Later that day Chloe “accidentally” ran into Izz on the side walk.

“Well?!” She asked excitedly. She smirked and shook her head.
“Stubborn and a cute ass hole. He won’t budge Chlo.” Chloe stomped her foot on the ground angrily.
“Damn!” She began biting her nail out of habit. She never had it before she just started it a few weeks ago. She blamed the Extra hounding her with questions.
“Don’t worry Chlo. I think I can scrounger up a way.” They were on their way to a late lunch and accidentally ran into…

“Lex, what a pleasant surprise.” Izz said sarcastically and Lex raised an eye brow. Chloe looked at Lex and then at Bruce. Apparently they were having a late lunch here as well.
“So, Chloe’s not working with you huh?” Lex smiled. Chloe was stunned.
“How’d he find out!” She whispered to Izz angrily.
“Relax I didn’t tell him he found out.” Chloe scoffed and his curiosity was as excruciating as her own. She cleared her throat.
“I’m sorry am I causing too much public attention?” She said with a smile and gave her cousin Izz a high five and they went in for lunch, leaving Lex in the dust. He scoffed.

“She hasn’t changed a bit Bruce.” Lex said as he reminisced their banter over their two year marriage.

Is Lexcorp really for sale? What will Lex Luthor do if it somehow gets bought right from underneath him? I’ll keep you posted.-Gazelle T.

Sandy
14th September 2005, 20:59
Chapter Four: Snake charmer
“Why don’t we go somewhere a little less crowded?” Lex asked and Bruce chuckled. Lex gave a smile and they went across the street to a bar. When they went in the smoke filled their lungs as they breathed in the dangerous fume. They sat down at a table and Lex leaned back. He really could use that drink right about now. Not long enough he had a glass of the strongest scotch you could imagine. He took a swig his lips pinched in and made a smacking sound.

“That bitch.” He complained as he downed the glass. Bruce smirked and took a drink. Lex didn’t bother to pour himself another glass because he decided to drink from the bottle. Bruce’s eyes narrowed as his friend did that.
“Lex, remember what happen last time you did that?” Lex cocked his head back. He couldn’t care less.
“I remember. I don’t think Chloe was happy either. She had to drive me home and I was giving her a hard time. Well she’s not here now Bruce. Besides I walked remember?” Bruce nodded his head and took another drink. Lex looked to the front door of the bar as if expecting to see Chloe. When he realized she wasn’t coming back he sighed. He took another drink from the bottle.

“I have an idea Bruce. I’m going to get her back one way or another.” He put the bottle back in the ice bucket and headed out, leaving Bruce with the bill. He didn’t mind of course because they were best friends.

Lex walked into the restaurant where Chloe and Izz were. He spotted them in a booth chatting up a storm. He stared at Chloe eyeing her up and down. She didn’t seem to pay attention and he was glad. He felt sad for a moment then his other half kicked in. Step aside Lex and let me show you how it’s done. Lex cleared his throat and went over to their table. Chloe was laughing and he caught her off guard. Her laughing ceased. She glared at him. Lex grinned at her sexy like.

“Might I have a word with you Ms. Sullivan?” Ouch Lex. Chloe thought. That did hurt her. He’s never called her that since she married him.
“Whatever you say I’m sure Izz wouldn’t mind hearing it too.” She replied bitterly. Lex sighed and grabbed her arm hard.
“You’re a bit stubborn today Ms. Sullivan.” She winced a bit. He dragged her to another private part of the restaurant and shut the door. The room had empty tables with silverware set up. It was one of those private business meeting rooms. He sighed as he looked at her in the eyes. Chloe felt off guard. She wasn’t sure what he was going to do next. He took a step closer to her and she backed into the door. His body pressed against hers. You could smell the liquor on his breath.

“You’ve been drinking again haven’t you?” Chloe asked. Lex just smiled and ran the back of his fingers on her cheek. Chloe was loosing it I mean really loosing it. His other hand went behind her shirt and she felt his cold hand stroking her back.
“If there’s one thing I like about a divorce,” He paused and leaned in to kiss her and she did too. There lips never met because he pulled away. He put his hand that was behind her back and put his index finger on her lips. He smiled at her triumphantly.
“Is that one of the other spouses still loves you. Good day Ms. Sullivan.” Chloe felt so low that she just wanted to cry. He pushed her aside and went out the door. He started whistling a taunting tune. He turned his head as he was walking and gave her a wink of victory, leaving her to sulk in her anger.

That night Lex felt proud of himself of what he did earlier. Well at least his other half did. Secretly he felt horrible about taunting her that way. He sat in his office in Luthorcorp going over some things before leaving. He was surprised to see Izz waltzing in his room.

“Izz, what are you doing here? Visiting hours are over.” He didn’t look pleased to see her again so soon. He took a drink.
“Oh I think you’ll like this a lot Lex.” Lex was stunned to see the next person walked in.
“Helen?” He gulped. She smiled evilly.
“We have a proposition for you.” She started. Lex couldn’t have been more shocked then to see his other ex.
“Desiree?” His eyes nearly popped out of his head. Chloe came in behind her.
“You’re going to sell Lexcorp to Chloe.” Helen informed him. Desiree walked straight up to him and ran the back of her fingers over his cheek.
“Never.” He whispered. Desiree used her special ability on him and kissed him. Chloe suddenly felt jealous but remained cool. He felt like he wasn’t himself like he didn’t have complete control over his body.
“I need you to do something for me.” She started and he shook his head yes. There was a blank expression on his face.
“I need you to sell Lexcorp to Chloe.” She gave him a pen and he signed the papers. Chloe smiled. She had gotten him back like she wanted too. Then why did she feel guilty?

The next morning Lex awoke with a killer head ache. He had slept in till 12 in the afternoon. He had very little memory of what happen last night. He went to the bathroom turned on the sink and washed cool water on his face. What happen last night?! He thought. He went to the living room and turned on the TV.

Lex Luthor sold Chloe Luthor Lexcorp. We got a chance to get a few words with her about this.

“Ms. Luthor, what are your plans for Lexcorp?” The interviewer put the microphone up to Chloe’s mouth.
“I was thinking of making it into a coffee business. I might even change the company name.”
“I thought Lexcorp wasn’t for sale. How did you get him to sign?” Chloe smiled evilly as if she was smiling at Lex.
“You have to hit him where it hurts.” She glared at the camera.
Lex couldn’t take anymore and he turned the TV off.

“I have to get her back.”

Sandy
14th September 2005, 21:01
Chapter Five: The press
Lex had no idea that he would be walking out to a swarm of press. The flashes kept going off and he just wanted them to buzz off. He put his hand up in protest. The reporters kept yelling questions at him. He slowly made his way to his car.

“No comment!” He hissed and drove off to Chloe’s apartment. He was angry that she bought Lexcorp underneath his feat. He tightens his grip on the steering wheel. His face was flushed from all that racket. They were at it for the past week. It was a week of torture for him. He couldn’t stand it anymore. He pulled up to the side walk and buzzed his way in. He was hoping that she was home. It was a Sunday after all. Who works on Sundays? Lex didn’t bother knocking. He didn’t care if she wasn’t dressed. It’s not like he’s seen her naked before. He pushed his way in and saw her on the couch. He saw that her face was damp from crying. Did she really miss me? He thought. Chloe looked at him. She put her glass on the small table in front of her. She quickly wiped her damp face.

“Please leave.” She said. Lex could feel the sadness in her tone. He couldn’t leave her.
“No.” He wouldn’t budge. She could push out him for all he cared. He studied her for a second.
“What did I do to make you leave?” He asked hoping she’ll spill. Chloe sighed. He sat next to her on the couch. Chloe felt shivers from his presence. She was off guard again. She didn’t know if he would do what he did yesterday afternoon.
“You of all people,” He cut her off.
“Tell me.” Chloe sighed. Her eyes were ready to burst with tears.
“You lied to me.” She whispered. Lex gave a slight scoff.
“What did I lie to you about?” They were so close that their faces were almost touching. She scooted back a bit.
“Remember when I asked you why you came home, at 2 in the morning? Do you remember what you said? You said you had stayed late for work. I didn’t believe you. Then I found out that you were at a club.” She reminded him. Lex gave a weak smile.
“I was under stress.” He told the truth. Chloe cocked her head back.
“That’s what I’m here for Lex!” She wasn’t thinking and put her hand over his heart. She missed his touch. She began moving her fingers a little. Lex took her hand in his. He began stroking it.
“I’m sorry I lied to you. If you want you can ask me anything, and I’ll tell the truth.” He placed soft kisses on her finger tips. She smiled and he was finally hers again.
“Do you promise?” Lex looked at her with his eyes.
“Cross my heart.” They immediately began making out. They both missed each other terribly.

“What do you want with Lexcorp anyway? You don’t strike me as a business woman.” Lex said between kisses. He began placing kisses down her neck. Her head was lifted up.
“I didn’t want it in the first place. I just wanted to get you back.” Lex stopped kissing and looked her in the eye. She looked at him. He was angered for a second. He smiled.
“You are a Luthor.” She smiled back.
“You know the press is going to have a field day with this.” She reminded him.
“They can shove it. I love you and that’s not going to change.” Chloe kissed him and she was glad he was back in her life.
“You didn’t make out with any other women when you were at that club did you?” She asked and he scoffed.
“Chloe, you’re the only one I want to make out with. I did receive a few stares but I didn’t do anything in return.” He confessed.

That night they signed the papers and they were married again. They came out of the doors from the building to a crowd of press, with endless flashes going off. The press began asking questions right away. Chloe and Lex looked at each other giving are-you-ready looks.
“Let’s give them a show.” He whispered and smiled at her.
“I love making out in public.” And they did. They started kissing on the steps. The press seemed to love it because they never stopped taking pictures.

Well at least our favorite couple is back in action. I never did find out how they broke up. But then again it’s none of my business. Or is it? – Gazelle T.

The End!
----------------
Well? What did you think? Please tell me!!!! This story is also at fanfiction.net. Thanks for R&Ring. :)

cwong
14th September 2005, 23:57
the break up was kinda confusing.

Sandy
15th September 2005, 02:23
She broke up with him because he lied to her.

cwong
15th September 2005, 04:41
about what?

Sandy
15th September 2005, 05:05
About going to the club. You know how Lex is...

Ann
15th September 2005, 14:51
Ok, well I was a bit skeptical when I first started reading this because I normally don't like to read fics where they're together at the beginning. However, you did an excellent job of writing it and I loved it. There were times I wanted to cry with them but it turned out good in the end and I'm very happy that they got back together. Great job! :)

Sandy
15th September 2005, 21:35
Ann, thank you. I had fun writing them apart. It's fun to torture them once in a while. :D

starmoon
6th October 2005, 19:51
great story and i am glad that chloe and lex are back together again. that part when all lex's ex's came in was great and brillent!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

:respect:

spaceboi's pixie
29th November 2005, 13:49
great fic was not to sure about reading it but i am glad as it was great am happy that lex/chloe are back togther and lex was so cute drunk lol tina

jagged
25th February 2006, 09:53
happy ending!!!

persephone47
25th February 2006, 20:05
You did a great job writing this and yay that they had a happy ending

ggdoll18
27th May 2006, 18:18
i liked it!