PDA

View Full Version : NS Silver Membership

Julie
7th September 2005, 20:14
(You can find these memberships in your UserCP, under Miscellaneous and then Paid Subscriptions)

NS Silver Membership
You may upload your own personal avatars (the forum rules still apply: max 15kb, 100x100 pixels)
Ad-free board!Prices are:

NS Silver Membership - Yearly Subcription: $20 USD a year

(All payments are through Paypal, so you need either a credit card, or a paypal account, this is to make it easy and secure :))

(This one was created for all of you who just wants to have a custom avatar and ad-free board, and don't want to pay much for other features you probably don't use. :))

(Should you wonder where the money go to, it goes to keep this site online, aaand provide me with coffee so that I manage to keep making new skins and add new stuff to the site/board ;) Hehe...)

If there are any questions/comments on this, don't hesitate to post :)

If you should have any problems with this, contact me (Julie) and I'll do my best to fix it, and if it's not fixable, refund your money :)

teejei
7th September 2005, 20:41
is this the membership that turns the username to a sort of light periwinkle blue?

besides that, well then count me in.

*scrambles over to her CP*

Julie
7th September 2005, 20:44
This will (if you choose it) make your username silver/grey-ish. You can go into Group Memberships, and choose to be identified by the different member groups you are in :)

The colour you're thinking of, if I understand you correctly, is a moderator colour. And moderators are mostly hand picked by me ;)

teejei
7th September 2005, 20:45
oic. well, like i said, other than my curiosity, i'm going for it.

oh, and thanks for clearing that up. :D

Julie
7th September 2005, 20:48
You're welcome/No problem :) Let me know if you have any problems with the signing-up process :)

JosiCuervo
13th September 2005, 04:08
Hey...uh...do Gold Members get ad-free board?? Or do I need to purchase both?

;) Erica

Julie
13th September 2005, 14:41
Gold members (should) also get an ad-free board... Have I forgotten to remove the ads on gold users? Let me know and I'll fix it right away :) (Remember, this only applies to the board, and not the main site)

Christy January
27th October 2005, 04:01
Can I get a Paypal account without a credit card?

Julie
29th October 2005, 15:52
Can I get a Paypal account without a credit card?

You can always get a paypal account without a CC, but in order to add money to that account, I thiiiink you have to have a CC, not entirely sure though!

Donutte
2nd November 2005, 07:58
I think you can add money with a bank account (not sure if it's just checking or not); in fact, actually, in order to have what they call a "verified" account, you have to have a bank account on file...

Gold members (should) also get an ad-free board... Have I forgotten to remove the ads on gold users? Let me know and I'll fix it right away :) (Remember, this only applies to the board, and not the main site)

Now that you mention it, I've not seen any ads lately, whereas I did before... I never really thought about it I guess... I didn't even realize we were supposed to have ad-free...

Julie
2nd November 2005, 14:13
There are no ads on the board at the moment (for anyone) because I reverted the templates to make them work properly with the new board version, and Amy's done with her advertisement period, and I just haven't been able to put up some other ads yet ;)

teejei
23rd November 2005, 00:28
yey! finally did it. and am now dreading the end of my one year membership. :nono: waaaaaaayyy too early.

Julie
23rd November 2005, 22:16
yey! finally did it. and am now dreading the end of my one year membership. :nono: waaaaaaayyy too early.

Congrats! And thanks ;)

Ann
13th December 2005, 23:43
So I have a question. If you don't have a bank account of any kind, you can't get a paypal account?

Julie
13th December 2005, 23:52
You can get a paypal account, but to transfer money to it, I think you'll need some kind of bank account.

Ann
14th December 2005, 01:44
Oh ok. Thank you!

Julie
9th February 2006, 05:48
New feature as of Feb 9th; QuickClips

letia84
28th February 2006, 14:39
Welcome back Julie. I hope your trip went well. How do I go about signing up for this. I have the paypal account.

Julie
1st March 2006, 00:47
Welcome back Julie. I hope your trip went well. How do I go about signing up for this. I have the paypal account.

http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/payments.php

(UserCP, Paid Subscriptions)

And then follow the instructions on the Paypal site part :)

letia84
3rd March 2006, 04:42
http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/payments.php
(UserCP, Paid Subscriptions)
And then follow the instructions on the Paypal site part :)

Thank you. I saw it in my UserCP just before you posted this. I wonder where my head is sometimes.

Still waiting on Paypal to process the info but I will sign up soon.

eta.. grrrr paypal is so stupid but i finally got my payment in. so happy love this site. thank you Julie

Julie
8th March 2006, 17:15
eta.. grrrr paypal is so stupid but i finally got my payment in. so happy love this site. thank you Julie

I noticed that the first one got cancelled for some reason, but then another one came in that went ok :) So you're all good ;) Enjoy your new membership, and thanks for supporting NS ( a.k.a me with coffee) :P

Sandy
6th February 2007, 05:43
Can you use a CC with out having a Pay pal account??

ETA: So sorry for the double post. My connexion timed out the first time, so I did it again. Sorry!

teejei
6th February 2007, 06:38
Can you use a CC with out having a Pay pal account??

ETA: So sorry for the double post. My connexion timed out the first time, so I did it again. Sorry!

Yep, you sure can. But registering for an account is free anyway, so why not sign up too? It might save you the hassle of entering your data each and every time you encounter a purchase/donation/exchange that needs to go through Paypal. :grin3:

Hope this helps.

Therese [long-time Paypal member :o]

Julie
6th February 2007, 14:10
Therese is correct :)

Sandy
6th February 2007, 20:02
Thx! I may sign up this weekend, when I get paid. Btw my CC is a debit card. Will it use the Visa side? I hope you take Visa. :D

Julie
6th February 2007, 20:18
Lol, I do take VISA ;) I think all cards are okay, as long it's a credit card :)

Sandy
7th February 2007, 04:32
Cool! Glad you take VISA. Hehehe.. :)

Sandy
14th February 2007, 18:06
Hey I gave money today! w00t! When do I turn silver? hehe. :D

Julie
14th February 2007, 20:54
Thank you :) You can easily change your colour in your UserCP, but I've changed it for you ;)

Sandy
15th February 2007, 02:16
Oh. I didn't kno that. Thanks Julie. And you're welcome. More coffee beans! lol

Julie
15th February 2007, 05:42
Woho! More coffee to get me through my IT studies :D Hehe!

Honestly, I can't function without at LEAST one large cup of coffee in the morning... Two is even better! :)

Sandy
18th February 2007, 05:38
lol. I call Dr. Pepper my coffee. Coz I have one every day.

skauble
3rd December 2007, 21:24
Hey, Julie.

I have a question. I have a silver membership. I'd like to go ahead and end that early so I can do a monthly gold membership. I'm just not sure how to go about canceling the one before I get the other.

Thanks for the help. :)

~Sarah~

Julie
3rd December 2007, 22:34
Hey, Julie.

I have a question. I have a silver membership. I'd like to go ahead and end that early so I can do a monthly gold membership. I'm just not sure how to go about canceling the one before I get the other.

Thanks for the help. :)

~Sarah~

Hey :)

Just go ahead and purchase the gold subscription. I do believe the system will take care of that itself, but if something crashes, just let me know and I can manually fix it for you :)