PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Stalker? (PG-13)

Sandy
4th September 2005, 23:36
Title: Stalker
Summary: Lex Luthor has a stalker and a murder has taken place in his mansion. Ending with a twist.
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Chlex
Category: Mystery
Disclaimers: I do not own Smallville or its characters.
A/n: This has been bugging me for a while, so I thought I would get it out. Enjoy.

Chapter One: Murder
Lex Luthor was shuffling papers on his desk in his office, when he heard something in the hall. He looked out the slightly open door with narrowed eyes. He did his best not to get too worked up. He had enough on his mind as it was. He heard another footstep and knew he was going crazy. He sighed annoyingly and walked out into the hall. It was empty.

“I’m hearing things.” He thought aloud to himself and went back to work. He heard his helper sigh and then fall over. His eyes narrowed even more as panic began to strike him.
“Marcellus?” He called out while having his arm and hand out stretched on the door of his office, and he looked in the hall. There he was on the floor no less.
“Marcellus? Are you ok?” He asked and he was paranoid. He felt it through out his body. He walked over to the body that was laying there lifeless. Lex bent down near him and noticed blood on his helper’s chest. It was oozing out and it looked fresh. Marcellus’ face had gone pale. Lex noticed a business card on his helper’s stomach. Lex’s eyes and face looked curious as he picked up the card. It said ‘Your next.’ Lex gulped in fear and he knew he had to leave. There was a murderer loose in the mansion. In his mansion. Lex was used to being threaten, so much that it made him felt it to be routine. He couldn’t stay any longer in the mansion so he went to the Talon. He knew Chloe would be there.

After looking over his shoulder several times making sure there was no one following him, he left.

“Ok Lex. Get a grip. There is no one in the mansion. You would know right?” He was talking to himself again. He was worried, afraid. He was afraid of dying.
“Why would anyone want to kill me? Oh that’s right, it’s because I’m a Luthor.” He argued with himself on the way to the Talon, in his car. He hated his father for ruining the family reputation. It was about 8:50pm and he knew the Talon would be closing in ten minutes but the group had a cram session that night. That’s how he knew Chloe would be there. The love of his life. He finally got there, parked the car in front of the store, and walked in while looking over his shoulder. Chloe was talking about history and Lex nervously pulled up a chair, and sat next to her. She was surprised to see him.

“Hi Lex. I told you I was coming over after our study.” She was happy to see him, but it was better to study with out him, as he was a distraction. She noticed the paranoid look on his face.
“Lex, what’s wrong?” She asked seriously as she studied his face a bit more. He still had the same expression from before.
“I think I’m being followed. Would you come with me to the back?” He whispered as he looked at Pete, Lana, and Clark. Chloe nodded her head and Lex lead her to back room.

“Lex, what’s going on?” She was a little loud and he covered her mouth with his hand, silencing her.
“Shhh. Marcellus was murdered in my mansion tonight.” He sounded more afraid then normal.
“Did you should report this to the police?” Chloe was concerned and afraid for him.
“No. I think it would cause more trouble.” He said as panic raced through his veins.
“Lex, they could help you! I’m worried about you now, and I don’t want to loose you.” She said while wrapping herself around him. Lex wrapped his arms around her as well and pulled her close.
“I don’t want to loose you either. There was a business card on Marcellus’ chest. It said ‘your next.’ I’m scared Chloe.” He hugged her tightly and kissed her head. She was scared for him. The two went back to the room, and noticed that Lana wasn’t in the room.

“Where’s Lana?” They both asked in unison.

TBC
-------------
What did you think? Should I go on? I will anyway. :D I need your feed back!

hfce
5th September 2005, 03:34
Ah yeah you should continue. I want to know what happens. :eek:

Hope ;)

darkangel
5th September 2005, 04:22
A mystery romance. Sound like it's going to be fun. Update soon.

*LexLover*
5th September 2005, 05:04
this is a good story, i cant wait to read more!

pipersmum
5th September 2005, 10:24
Yes you should continue and soon please!

Sandy
6th September 2005, 03:22
Chapter Two: Lois Lane
“I was in the bathroom and when I came out she wasn’t here.” Clark said truthfully.
“I just got here.” There was something about Pete’s expression that didn’t appease Chloe. She knew he must be lying. Chloe knew her friend and she questions Pete’s perspective.
“But Pete, you were here when I was here.” Chloe reminded him. Pete looked like he was caught and Lex raised an eyebrow.
“Oh I stepped out because my phone went off.” Clark looked at him suspiciously.
“I didn’t hear your phone Pete.” Clark said curiously.
“I had it on vibrate.” Clark, Chloe, and Lex all thought Pete was lying to them. The wheel’s in Chloe’s mind began churning.
“Who called?” She eyed him like she had him defeated.
“Lois. Look I gotta go.” Pete thought that he’d better go before something else happens. Pete got up to leave and Clark thought he was hiding something.

“That was weird. Pete never acts like that.” There was a crash in the back room and that startled Lex and he whirled his head around. Lana came out of the back room looking a little lost.
“Lana, where were you?” Clark asked. Lana pushed back her hair and she looked suspicious.
“I had a phone call.” Her voice was a little trembled.
“Don’t tell me Lois called you.” Chloe said. Lana gulped and her eyes were narrowed.
“Yeah. Look I have to go. I will talk to you later.” She grabbed her purse and left. Lex thought she was conspicuous.
“Why would Lois call Lana and Pete? She’s not too fond of Lana.” Chloe mentioned and Clark felt disappointed about her last statement.
“I guess our study group is over.” Clark said bummed. There was another crash and the electricity went out. The three in the room looked around in a panic. Chloe held on tight to Lex, and he held on to Chloe. If anyone was going to bring him down, then she would go down with him. She hugged him so tight and rested her head on his chest. Clark X-rayed the room and he was able to see a little. He couldn’t tell who the person was. The mysterious stalker threw a knife in Lex’s direction. Clark’s mouth open wide and he gasped.

“Lex, Chloe, get down!” He yelled. Lex was questioning his statement, but Chloe didn’t want to loose him. She threw his body to the floor and landed on top of him. The knife went straight threw Clark’s hand as he caught it. No blood dripped out or anything. He quickly pulled it out of his hand. The mysterious person left out through the back door exit. Clark went to the back room but the person was gone. He turned on the electricity. When he saw that Lex and Chloe were alright, he was relieved.

“What just happen?” Clark said a little panic driven and shocked. He saw the couple on the floor and saw them kissing, because they were both relieved.
“Guys, I’d appreciate it if you wouldn’t do that in front of me.” Clark said while turning his head. Chloe and Lex smiled as they got up off the floor.
“What’s the matter Clark? Jealous?” Chloe said with out feeling bad.
“No, I just don’t need to see that ok?” He said now looking at them.
“Clark the modest man.” Lex chimed in with a smile.

“What we have to figure out is who is stalking Lex. I can’t make out heads or tales with out any evidence. Lex who are your enemies?” Lex didn’t look too happy at her question.
“Thanks Chloe.” He retorted.
“No, I’m serious! There has to be someone out there who hates your guts.” She said with emphasis.
“You make it sound like it’s a good thing. I don’t keep track of my enemies.”
“You don’t think your father would is doing it do you?” Chloe asked hoping it wasn’t.
“I have the slightest idea Chloe. Why would my own father stalk me, when he could easily get to me?” Lex said as he looked deep into her eyes, and he stroked her hair.
“I don’t know. But your father’s reputation isn’t exactly thrilling.”
“Neither is yours Lex.” Clark added and Lex shot him a glare.
“I don’t know whether to take that as a comment or an insult.” Lex said a little harsh.
“Lex, I didn’t mean anything by it. I’m just as concerned as you are. I want to help you with your search.” Lex sighed annoyingly and was debating whether or not he should help. Chloe spoke up before he could answer his decision.
“We could use all the help we can get Clark.” Chloe had made up her mind for Lex. Before they could speak Clark’s phone went off. Clark reached for his pocket and dug out his phone. He open his flip phone, and the caller I.D read LOIS LANE.

TBC
-----------
Reviews pllllllease!!!!

hfce
6th September 2005, 03:39
Oh this is interesting. What is Lois doing to Lex? Hmmm More please...

planetcal
6th September 2005, 04:13
Great start can't wait to read more!!!!!

pipersmum
6th September 2005, 11:12
Whats going on does everyone that gets a phone call from Lois try to kill Lex or something? :eek: How strange that they are all getting phone calls from Lois :wth:
Very interesting please update again soon :D

darkangel
7th September 2005, 04:34
Why does every seem to be getting a call from Lois? Is she the stalker? Hmm. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Sandy
10th September 2005, 21:51
Chapter Three:
Clark answered his phone and he had a shocked expression on his face. He raised an eye brow and looked at Lex.

“Lex, it’s for you.” Chloe and Clark looked at him in silence as the suspense filled the atmosphere.

“This is Lex.”
“Hi sweety, would you come by the mansion?” Lois asked all cutesy like he was hers.
“Lois what’s going on? Are you at my house?” He was asking too many questions and Lois had a big evil grin on her face.
“It wouldn’t kill you to stop by would it?” ‘Kill?’ Lex gulped and suddenly became afraid.
“What are you up to Lois?” He asked more sternly now.
“Nothing sweety, I just need to see you I missed you all day.” She was flirting with her cousins own boyfriend.
“If your not mistaken I belong to Chloe not you.” He corrected her. Chloe gave a big smile in triumph.
“Please Lex. It’s important.” Lois said more seriously and hung up on him. Lex scoffed.
“Will you guys come for back up?” Lex asked and Chloe and Clark nodded their head yes.

When the gang went to the mansion there was police line tape that gave them the direction they were going. Lex thought that the police were here but he didn’t see the sirens or the police cars. Lex went to a different room, where the tape led and when he went in the lights were off. He scoffed and flipped them on.

“Surprise! Happy birthday Lex!” Lois, Lana, Chloe and Pete all yelled and that scared the crap out of Lex. He saw a flash of light go off and it was Lana taking the picture with her digital camera. He jumped so far back he slammed Chloe in the door.
“Ow.” She complained and Lex turned around then back at Lois.
"Sorry Chloe." He said quickly.
“Birthday?” He questioned. Lois gave him a pouty look and put her hands on her hips.
“Don’t tell me you forgot your own birthday.” Lois scolded childishly.
“No I know it’s today but you didn’t have to scare the crap out of me! I almost had a heart attack.” He complained but was relieved that he wasn’t going to be killed.
“I had no way else of getting you here.”
“I live here.”
“Exactly.” Lex was confused and had so many questions.

“How did you get in here with out setting the alarms off?”
“You’re girlfriend gave me the key.” She pointed to Chloe and Chloe smiled at Lex who looked at her.
“The dead body?”
“That was a manikin. Some of my old college buddies from drama class divvied him up.”
“It looked so real. What about that crash at the Talon?” He asked Lana. Lana smiled.
“We had to make it look like you were being stalked.”
“The lights going off?”
“So I could make my get away.” Lois chimed in.
“The knife?”
“That was a fake knife to scare you.” Pete added. Lex needed to sit down and take this all in.
“So this was all a hoax to get me here?” He asked. They all nodded their heads yes.
“Chloe, why didn’t you tell me?” He complained.
“It wouldn’t be a surprise if I did. Besides you look ridiculous in this picture.” Chloe said as she looked at Lana’s camera and nickered. She showed it to Lex and he blushed.

“This is a party so let’s party!” Clark chimed in.
“Wait a second Clark. Did you know?”
“Lois never tells me her devious plans Lex. She’s a little twisted in the mind.” Lex believed him for a second.
"Hey!" Lois complained and hit Clark teasingly.
“That was a joke Lex. No I did not know.” He was telling the truth.

“Happy birthday Lex.” Chloe said and they shared a kiss.

The End!

hfce
10th September 2005, 22:10
LOL! That was a nice twist. I was expecting suspense not a surprise party. Good one . :clapclap:

Hope ;)

cwong
10th September 2005, 22:52
Very funny! There is one spelling error I found. You meant to say "heart attack" but you spelled it "hard attack".

Sandy
11th September 2005, 01:10
Thank you cwong. How embarrassing. I fixed the typo. *blush*

starmoon
2nd December 2005, 18:40
very funny and i am glad it was all a joke and a way to surpise him for his birthday.

itsjustXchar
19th February 2006, 09:11
Lex was cute in this!