PDA

View Full Version : Hot Sweaty Threesome(PG_13)

belladonna
30th August 2005, 09:51
Not alot of Chlexy goodness but partly a true story that was twisted to fit into smallville...half of these lines were actually uttered by yours truley to a very bewildered friend.

I don’t own them but if someone’s selling…also I fudged around a bit with the air dates of Buffy and Angel for my own amusement and usage.

Lex was sitting in a booth at the Talon sipping his coffee when he heard two people get in the booth behind him. “So are we all set?” Clark asked. Lex was tempted to turn around and say hello when the next voice sounded.

“It’s perfect my dad’s gonna be gone, the whole house will be empty.” Chloe smiled.

Lex smiled to himself. This was interesting. He slid down in his seat a little and kept listening. “All right, I’ll come over around six fifty five. I’ll bring everything we need.” Clark said and Lex tried to stifle a laugh.

“You know you don’t have to bring anything but yourself.” Chloe replied and Lex had an idea. He hadn’t gotten to know Chloe well but he figured she was a nice girl. He was also a little envious of the tight net of friends that Clark had. While Lex and Clark were friends, he often found himself on the outside looking in. He got out of his seat and turned around.

“Clark. Ms. Sullivan.” Lex smiled. “It’s a good thing I ran into you. I was hoping we could get together and discuss your meteor theory sometime.”

“That would be great.” Chloe gave a mega watt smile.

“How about tonight?” He asked slyly. “It’s the only time I have free this week and I feel like doing something fun.”

“Well as much as I appreciate you considering talking with me fun, I have other plans tonight.” She frowned.

“Oh that’s too bad.” Lex turned to Clark. “How about you?”

Clark looked guilty all of a sudden. “I’m busy too. Sorry Lex.”

“No problem, I’ll see you guys later.” Lex smiled on the way out of the coffeehouse.

Six fifty five at Chloe’s house, he was gonna be there. It was just curiosity after all.

Lex walked up to the house and remembered Clark saying something about how she was stupid because she never locked her doors. He crept through the back door as quietly as he possibly could and heard sounds in the living room. “Clark, move over just a little bit. You’re elbows poking my side.” Chloe’s voice wafted through the house.

“Sorry, I just can’t find a comfortable position. I’m to excited.” Lex actually had to put a hand over his mouth to stop noises from coming out.

“Shhh…it’s starting.” Chloe said and then Lex heard the sound of the television.

“What?” He whispered to himself and walked so that he had the two of them in his vision. They were sitting on the couch watching television. He looked at the screen. They were watching Angel. He stepped out of his place and laughed.

“Lex!” Clark jumped up as if he’d been caught red handed doing something. “What are you doing here?”

“I overheard you guys talking in the coffee house, and curiosity got the better of me.”

“Sit down and shut up, or leave.” Came from Chloe whose eyes never left the screen.

Lex walked over and sat next to her on the couch smiling. “Honestly the way you guys were acting it sounded like you were doing something so scandalous.”

“Well if it’ll make you feel better we can have a hot sweaty three some the next commercial break as long as it doesn’t take more than four minutes and twenty five seconds.” Chloe still didn’t take her eyes off the television.

“She has them timed.” Clark smiled.

“Hot sweaty threesomes?” Lex smirked at this.

“Commercial breaks.” Clark said a little uneasily.

Lex relaxed and then leaned closer to Chloe. “So do you really think they’re going to do it? Bring down Wolfram and Hart?” Clark and Chloe both looked at him this time. He just sat back and smirked.

Then Chloe shook her head. “I don’t know, but they’re gonna die trying.”

They were quiet through the rest of the show and Clark could tell that Chloe was getting annoyed. He started to move things off the table in front of him. Lex gave him a strange look and Clark pointed at Chloe who was no seething. Lex was fascinated. “I can’t believe that they are leaving the show like that. What the hell…do they win…do they lose? Does Gunn die?” She reached on the table to grab something and there was nothing there. Clark relaxed and then tensed up again as she took off her shoe and lunged it at her television.

Lex and Clark both jumped back and Chloe got up to turned off the television dramatically.

“So that was fun.” Lex smiled. “I have to get going then.”

He walked out of the house and Chloe smiled at her self. She ran out and stopped him at his car. “You should come by tomorrow. It’s the two hour series finale of Buffy.” Lex smiled at her. “I promise only to throw pillows.”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

tigerbaby
30th August 2005, 13:53
Please edit in a rating into the title. You can find General forum as well as fanfiction forum rules here (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?p=98128#post98128) and you should have a look at it before posting everywhere as this is the third fic without a rating.

Once you have edited in a rating, please PM me and I will move it back to the active forum.

Thanks.

Krysia
30th August 2005, 17:52
“Well if it’ll make you feel better we can have a hot sweaty three some the next commercial break as long as it doesn’t take more than four minutes and twenty five seconds.” Chloe still didn’t take her eyes off the television.

“She has them timed.” Clark smiled.

“Hot sweaty threesomes?” Lex smirked at this.

“Commercial breaks.” Clark said a little uneasily.

This part made me fell out of my chair laughing. Great story.

ggdoll18
31st August 2005, 01:53
funnny!

Dailyplanet28
31st August 2005, 02:52
hehehehhe threesomes lol with clark though? i dunno

meeaz
1st September 2005, 00:18
hehe, this was funny and cute all wrapped up into one! great job!

Thaís
2nd September 2005, 02:33
So didn't see that coming... It was really funny, and it really lead to the - now known to be wrong - conclusions it lead, and that just made it the much more fun!!!!

angie284
15th September 2005, 23:42
I hope your happy I am in the library and people turned my way when I burst out laughing. ;)

P.S. That was sooooo my reaction at the Angel Series Finale.

starmoon
2nd November 2005, 22:00
that was great and quite funny.

~*~Tasha~*~
6th July 2006, 02:32
That was funny.