PDA

View Full Version : Chocolate Orgasm (PG)

belladonna
30th August 2005, 09:42
It’s not my fault. It was sitting on the counter when I got home. I didn’t buy it and I’m not going to eat it. That’s what Chloe told herself as she carried the little green bag in front of her on the way to The Talon.

She walked inside, ordered her coffee, sat in a chair and placed the bag on the table in front of her to be forgotten. Yeah right.

She opened her laptop and started working on the Torch. Twenty minutes went by before she started getting twitchy. She lowered the screen a little on the laptop and glared at the bag. It was mocking her.

You can have me Chloe…just give in. Chloe swore she could here it in her head. She hated Lent. For a second she considered giving up coffee but that was dismissed before the thought was finished. She gave up her second largest vice…chocolate.

Dad had to pick today to go to Metropolis. Chloe shook her head. She had five days to go. Five. He couldn’t have taken the trip this weekend? Who goes to Metropolis on Wednesday? She had been so good. She took Lent seriously and she was going to last. She took all the chocolate out of her house, her car, the Torch office, even the not so secret stash Clark had behind the filing cabinet. She didn’t anticipate this bag sitting on her counter this afternoon though.

She slammed the laptop shut and glared at the bag. “All right…me and you are parting ways.”

She glanced around the room and her eyes landed on a trash can. No, throwing this away would be a crime against humanity. She couldn’t toss it in the trash so the next option was give it to someone. She glanced around and took inventory of the customers. Pretty scarce for a Wednesday night. Jock, jock, cheerleader, jock. Jake Wilson might like it, he was always nice to her but he was allergic. She kept looking until her eyes settled on a familiar baldhead.

She picked up the bag and walked with purpose over to Lex. She sat down on the table and waited until he lowered his paper to speak. “Ms. Sullivan?” He inquired a little lazy.

Well at least some people aren’t having breakdowns. She glared and thrust the bag toward him. “Take it.”

He looked a little confused. “I’m sorry.” He leaned forward and looked at the little green bag.

Chloe gripped the bag tightly. “In this bag is the best fudge ever made…I’m not just saying that…there aren’t even words to describe it. It’s sitting here mocking me because I can’t eat it so please take it away.”

Lex searched her eyes for a minute as if this was some kind of joke. Then it hit him. “Lent…you gave up chocolate?”

“Very perceptive. I’ve been good, I don’t even let Pete and Clark drink chocolate milk when I’m around. But this was sitting on the counter when I got home.” She looked down at the bag. “Me and my mom found this little fudge shop in Metropolis when I was ten. We tried it once and were hooked. My dad always brings me some when he goes and he went today.” She looked back up at Lex. “You have to take it from me.”

“All right.” He smiled. “I’m not big on fudge but I’ll throw it away for you all right.”

Her face got white. “No.” She screamed and the Talon turned to them. “No.” She said softer this time. “You can’t throw something like this away. You don’t understand. I’m giving this to you because you’re the only one who could appreciate this. It’s not just fudge Lex…it’s.” She paused and he found himself leaning forward to pay closer attention, she was really into this fudge. “As soon as it hits your tongue your whole mouth salivates and the fudge just melts. It caresses your throat as it slides down like silk and your tongue is alive on the spots it touched and the spots it didn’t are on fire with need to taste it.” Her eyes were closed and her voice was lower by the time she finished. Lex swallowed a large lump that had formed in his throat. She opened her eyes and smiled shakily.

“All right.” Lex had to cough to get his voice back to its normal pitch. “I’ll eat it, if that’s what you want.”

Chloe nodded and he took the bag from her. She still sat on the table in front of him. He reached for his paper and Chloe coughed. “Now.” She said.

He raised an eyebrow at her. “Now?”

“I can’t go back to my seat knowing it’s still over here.”

One side of Lex’s mouth rose in a smiled and he opened the bag and found a significant hunk of fudge. He broke off a piece and slid it into his mouth. As soon as the chocolate hit his tongue he was assaulted with tastes he’d never dreamed of before. Chloe was right it melted on your tongue and slid every so gently down your throat like silk. He’d never tasted anything like it. He broke off another piece and put it in his mouth more prepared this time and slowly let it melt so he could savor the taste. He closed his eyes and let out a small moan of pleasure. Death by chocolate, if he was dead, he was in heaven. He opened his eyes to see Chloe on the edge of her seat. She swallowed hard.

“Good?” Was all she managed to say.

Lex shook his head to clear his thoughts. “Very. I’m gonna…finish this later.” He coughed again. “It’s really rich.” It was more like he’d rather eat it in private.

“Yeah.” Chloe hit reality again and stood up. “Yeah, well I should get going anyway. Thanks Lex.”

She scrambled to get back to her stuff and gathered everything together faster than she thought she could. For some reason she was embarrassed and she didn’t get embarrassed easily. She was almost at the door when a hand was on her arm.

“Ms. Sullivan, uh what’s the name of that little fudge shop?”

Her face turned red for a reason Lex didn’t know and she smiled. “It’s on the bag. Have a nice night and thanks again.”

“Thanks for the fudge…good luck.” He said as she hurried out of the door.

Lex composed himself and sat back down. He picked up the bag and stared at the name printed on the little gold circle. Chocolate Orgasm. He let out a little chuckle and gathered his things.

Chloe slammed her locker shut five days later and Clark paused before walking up to her. She spun around before he even got there and held out her hand. “Please tell me you have chocolate, anything that has chocolate in it.”

Clark shrugged. “You confiscated all mine last month and I was too scared to buy any more.”

“Ugh. I didn’t want to buy any last night just to keep away from temptation but I woke up late and couldn’t get to the store. I need chocolate.” She turned away from him and headed to the Torch. When she got there she opened the door and stopped dead in her tracks. On every surface available sat a small green bag. There had to be sixty alone on the computer table. Chloe took a step forward and noticed a note taped to her screen.

Clark opened a bag and without looking up from the note Chloe shouted. “Touch it and die.” She opened the paper and read.

Ms. Sullivan,
I thought on your first day of chocolate you should have only the very best. I think I cleaned out the store so please enjoy.
Lex

Chloe smiled and opened one of the bags and pulled out a small piece of fudge. She sniffed it a little and then stopped before putting it in her mouth. She remembered watching Lex eat his at the Talon and turned around. “Clark you have to go…this is sort of private.”

Clark got a very confused look on his face and Chloe ushered him out the door. She slammed it in his face and locked it behind him. She took another glance around the room and smiled softly before stealing herself for the fudge.

LaLa
30th August 2005, 10:38
oh God! You put lex and chocolate in the same fic, u're my hero!

tigerbaby
30th August 2005, 13:52
Please edit in a rating into the title. You can find General forum as well as fanfiction forum rules here: (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/showthread.php?p=98128#post98128)

Once you have edited in a rating, please PM me and I will move it back to the active forum.

Thanks.

Krysia
30th August 2005, 17:50
I think I need some chocolate now :)

ggdoll18
31st August 2005, 01:51
so cute!!!

OddEvens
31st August 2005, 03:57
WOW, I'm not a real big Chocolate lover but damn if you didn't make wants some right now.

darkangel
1st September 2005, 02:20
Lovely ficlet. :grin:

kirt30
1st September 2005, 22:45
Total Orgasmic

Ann
12th September 2005, 00:20
I love this! Lex and Chocolate. That may just be cause of warm and tingly overload. :)

teejei
12th September 2005, 01:07
oh my lord. chocolate and Lex?! what were you thinking???...never ever get off that train off thought! :P

i'm not exactly a chocolate fan and could pretty much survive a long time without it. but when i do crave it, damn am i ravenous! so i could really relate in thinking that to consum chocolate that good must be a private affair. :D

Dailyplanet28
12th September 2005, 02:56
yummmmmmm chocolate.... yummmmmmm lex..... too much to handle.

LOL I liked your fic, it put together 2 of my favourite things. Well done my fellow NSer... but noe im craving chocolate like maddd

blip_dragon
14th September 2005, 09:47
Very cute. Any chance of a sequel?

starmoon
27th September 2005, 22:32
that was just great i love this story so much. i wish that was a real store even though i am not a big cholcate person. the story makes me want to have some right now.

BellaMR
29th September 2005, 06:34
MMMMMMMM!
Delicious!
I thin this little fic can use a sequel. Maybe Lex and Chloe can share the chocolate.
MMMMMMMMM!

Roundaboutgrl
10th October 2005, 02:16
I loved it, it was so cute and awesome!!!

pkat
18th October 2005, 14:02
Lex and chocolate and chocolate and Lex...sigh. I could taste the fudge reading this - love it!

Thaís
16th January 2006, 23:45
Hummm, chocolate and Lex in the same fic... LaLa is right, you're definitely a hero...
Just keep writting these wonderful stories for us, please?!?!

teb85
17th January 2006, 01:05
wow, sweet fic !
My two favourite things in the same fic ! Lex and Chocolate!
loved it!

stwbrrydelight
22nd January 2006, 10:21
Oh, god. How very cute and delicious this sounded, though I am somewhat disappointed it didnt go any further.

sadie kate
28th February 2006, 11:37
This is adorable.

Rosered99
4th March 2006, 08:11
Chocolate Orgasm?

They must mean Chocolate Covered Lex Induced Orgasm

persephone47
6th March 2006, 06:17
You've done a great job with this fic.

buffiy18
10th March 2006, 07:40
Oh my :wub: this was phenominal. Short and sweet, very much like your fudge. I really liked this story. I really can't say more, I love it. Although I'm confused as to why it's under Romance and not General.

Once again, great fic! I'm in the mood for fudge now... I have up chocolate chip cookies... and it's only been 1 week. I hope I can hold out like Chloe did.

lkedino
18th May 2006, 08:43
I love it the story:devil:

leik2
20th May 2006, 05:04
And that reason alone should make Lex a god!

~*~Tasha~*~
13th June 2006, 05:16
ROFL!! That was funny. Loved it!

blip_dragon
18th June 2006, 10:03
*laughs* Hilarious. Any pans for a sequel?

Esther25jm
2nd July 2006, 23:02
Oooh, mama, I love it!!! Just the thought of Lex eating that fudge....GAH!!! Great fic!!!

Scorch
15th July 2006, 03:51
I'm not a huge fan of chocolate, but Thorntons Toffee is another thing entirely. I buy at least 2 bags a week and the thought of giving it up is enough to make me break out into a cold sweat!

Poor Clark! Being too scared to buy anymore! I could actually hear him say that line.

Very sweet lil ficlet babe. Definitely one I can read and enjoy often :D

Trisana
15th July 2006, 16:21
From a chocoholic I thank you (or curse you, I´m not sure which...) This fic satisfied my need for romance, but dammit, now I have to go on a crazed chocolatehunt... Oh well, not that bad really!

Great story, thank you!

Hugs

Tris

kirt30
6th August 2006, 16:05
i have to say that was totaly orgasmic