PDA

View Full Version : Childhood Games (R - NC17)

Sandy
29th August 2005, 03:08
Childhood Games
Rating: NC-17
Summary: Chloe and Lex meet at a very young age. Lex is 10 and Chloe is 5. They meet at Luthorcorp because Chloe’s father works there. Chloe does her best to get under Lex’s skin at a young age. Lex is already developing feelings for her. Later on down the road when Chloe is in High School they really start talking. They soon fall in love as they already have when they were kids.
Spoilers: I will put give the spoilers warning before each chapter I write
A/n: This idea came to me while watching the episode Pilot. I hope you guys like it.
Feed back: Yes please! Everyone is entitled to leave it! *hopes*
Disclaimers: I don’t own Smallville or its characters.

Lionel Luthor and Lex walked into Luthorcorp for a staff meeting. They had to be there early because Lionel was the man in charge. Lex looked behind him as he followed his father inside. He didn’t look too happy. He’d rather be at home then at Luthorcorp.

Outside Gabe Sullivan and Chloe drive up to the parking lot. Gabe parks the car and turns it off, and nudges his daughter awake from the car ride.

“Chloe honey, wake up we’re here.” He says gently and Chloe picks up her head from resting on her arm that was resting on her head. Her arm had gone numb after a while. Chloe blinked awake and the two got out of the car and went inside for the meeting.

Chloe was dropped off in a room but as usual it was a big building and she was curious. She wondered down the hall and saw a room she thought was suspicious. She heard a note being played on a piano. She pushed through the heavy doors and saw a young bald boy sitting on the piano. He looked up startled to see the young blonde. He thought she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen.

“You’re not supposed to be here.” He said as he got off the piano. He took lessons after his mother died. He thought that would help ease his pain. Chloe came in the room as she looked around. It was quite roomy and looked very much like an office.
“I was curious.” She said as she stepped closer to him. Lex wondered how she could be so open. She could’ve said anything and he would’ve believed her. Lex began to feel nervous as he never felt this way about anyone before. He was only 10 and he was already developing feelings.
“You’re kind of young to have no hair. What happen?” Chloe noticed his bald head as she went up to touch it but she didn’t get to, because he jerked it away while grabbing her wrist a little hard.
“Ow.” She yelped and held back a tear. Lex felt bad and let go of his grip and went to sit on the couch.
“It’s something I wished that never happen.” He said a little bitter. Chloe was curious and went to sit next to him. She was beginning to think he was cute.
“What color was your hair?” She asked. She was very curious about this boy. She wanted to know him. Lex didn’t want to talk about this at all. He thought she was making fun of him.
“Why are girls so curious? Why can’t they just learn to leave well enough alone?” Lex remarked harshly and Chloe felt anger towards him. ‘Boys are so stubborn.’ She thought to herself.
“Excuse me for caring.” Chloe said in her harsh come back tone. Lex smirked and he liked her witty personality.
“I’m Lex.” He introduced himself to her. Chloe felt good to at least get his name out of this.
“I’m Chloe. Are you going to answer my question?” She wasn’t going to give up that easily. Lex was silent and thought it was stupid to be talking about hair colors.
“It’s just a color Lex. I’m not making fun of you.” She promised. Lex felt a little better because most people made fun of his head. She wouldn’t give up getting the answer. Lionel came in the office and the meeting was over. He was startled to see Mr. Sullivan’s daughter in the room with his son.

“Chloe, what are you doing here?” Lionel asked trying not to sound so harsh. She was going to speak but Lex covered for her.
“I met her in the hallway and invited her in.” Lex said knowing he would be punished for inviting other people, in his father’s office. Chloe felt relieved and wondered why Lex lied for her. Lionel pressed his lips together giving his son a scolding look, and then he changed it to a quick smile reassuring Chloe that everything was fine.
“Lex the meeting is over and Davis is going to drive you back home.” Lex was relieved and somewhat disappointed because he wanted to get to know Chloe. Chloe was disappointed that her new found friend was leaving. She didn’t even get a few words in or an answer to her question. Lex got up and went to the door.
“It was red.” He said before leaving the room and Lionel motioned with his hands for Chloe to leave too. Chloe smiled at Lex for the answer and he gave a slight smile too.

In the hallway Gabe was looking for his daughter. He was worried that she was lost or she went outside in the city a lone. He was relived when he saw her.

“Chloe Sullivan, how many times have I told you not to wonder off?” Gabe scolded his daughter and Chloe just shrugged like it was nothing.
“Thank you Mr. Luthor for finding my daughter.” Lionel smiled through the thickness of his true feelings about the situation.
“It was no trouble at all.” Gabe took Chloe’s hand and they walked to the elevator.
“It was nice meeting you Lex.” She kind of shouted as she was being dragged by her worried father. ‘It was nice meeting you too.’ He thought to himself. Lex knew that he was going to be scolded when they returned to his father’s office.

Lionel shut the door behind him. ‘Here it comes.’ Lex thought.

“Lex what were you thinking? Bringing her in here.” Lex didn’t want to hear it. It wasn’t like he was doing anything bad. He was just doing her a favor by covering for her.
“I needed some company.” He normally wouldn’t say something like that but it just slipped out of his mouth.
“Next time that happens please ask me first, no matter what I’m doing here.” Lex didn’t like being here and he really wanted to go home. The thought of his mother’s death preyed on his mind. It made him angry and upset about what happen. That’s why he didn’t look happy.
“Just take me home.” He pleaded and Lionel gave up the argument and dialed Davis’ phone number and he came and got Lex and drove him home.

Please tell me what you think cause I'm a little nervous. I've never wrote Chloe and Lex as kids before. Chloe and Lex's romance at a young age will be a Forrest Gump type of thing, just when Forrest and Jenny were kids. That's a great movie. You should see it if you haven't. "I'm Forrest, Forrest Gump" "Run Forrest run!" :D

Nicki
29th August 2005, 03:22
i like it but i hope there is more stuff from when they were younger please up-date soon

apollo
29th August 2005, 03:32
this was a great start. I wonder what will happen between chole and lex in the next chapter. i hope that you keep it up.

Augustine86
29th August 2005, 03:57
I like that idea of them meeting as little kids... Do continue ASAP!

Krysia
29th August 2005, 04:24
It's a very nice begining. I like how Lex feels a conection to CHloe allready, thus he covered for her because no matter how mad Lionel gets at him it would be nothing compared to what he would do to her. It made me think of him being her protector. I also liked how you explained some of the reasoning behaind their actions, I wouldn't mind reading more of that :) Great story. I do hope that you will continue.

Christy January
29th August 2005, 05:51
Aw, this is too cute. You have to continue. Preferably soon. And often. :D

Natasha
29th August 2005, 07:57
Great start. Lionel just had to ruin the start of a conversation.
Update Soon

meg20
29th August 2005, 14:22
Great story!

Sandy
30th August 2005, 02:10
Thanks for the replies guys! Now if you could please tell me if I'm keeping the youngins in character? Keep in mind that Chloe and Lex are still children.

Chapter Two: Fancy meeting you here
Lex walked into the private school that his father assigned him too. He wasn’t looking forward to school because he was always made fun of, because of his head. Most kids called him baldy or Mr. Clean. He hated it so much. Lex made his way to his homeroom.

“Hey baldy.” Some ignorant kid said and Lex didn’t respond to him or look him. He just ignored it. The ignorant kid was sitting on top of his desk like he owned the joint.
“Look at me when I’m talking to you.” The ignorant kid jumped off his desk turned him around to face him rudely.
“If you touch me again,” Lex was cut off.
“What, you going to have you daddy come after me?” The ignorant kids father knew Lex’s dad and they were business partners. Lex began to feel angry and he wrapped his hands around the kids neck cutting off his air. He pushed the guy to the wall and ignorant kid with all his might punched Lex in the left eye cause him to stumble backwards. He lost his grip on the ignorant kids neck. Lex began choking him again and this time his grip was tighter. The teacher came in just in the nick of time.

“Boys! Stop!” The teacher yelled and pulled Lex away leaving the ignorant kid to gasp for air.
“Justin, Lex I’m calling your parents.” The teacher dragged the two boys to the principals office for a lecture on behavior. Within seconds Lionel and Justin’s dad Jason were there. They both didn’t look happy at their kids. The principal got up out of his seat and greeted the father’s.

“Mr. Luthor I’m afraid your son is dismissed from our school for attempted murder.” Lionel’s expression was filled with shock and worries and he wasn’t happy with his son’s behavior.
“I apologize for my son’s behavior Mr. Smith.” (a/n: I know a regular marry sue, but I couldn’t think of anything else) Lionel grabbed Lex’s hand he took him out of the school and into the limo.

Once inside the limo Lionel was able to talk freely. He was silent for a minute and Lex was still mad and he didn’t care. Justin had really offended him and he hated it when people made fun of his head.

“Lex, would you care to explain to me what happen?” Lionel said very seriously. Lex was silent because he didn’t want to talk about it. He began to build walls over. He stared out the window and they haven’t even left the school yet. Lionel wished that he could pry into his son’s mind. He did his best to keep pressuring him to open up. Lex wasn’t very open and he had walls built around his heart at a young age.

“Lex,” Lex cut him off before he could say anything else.
“I don’t want to talk about it dad.” Lex said rudely. When Lex was angry he didn’t care about anything.
“Davis take us home.” Lionel instructed Davis and he started up the limo and took the Luthor’s home.

Lex began to think that he had almost killed someone. It even scared himself. He never knew he had that much anger in his life. He was still getting over his mother’s death. He thought about her a lot and the reason behind her death. He never really got a clear view of how she died because Lionel had made up a lie to cover up the truth. Chloe began creeping in with his mixed up thoughts and he smiled to himself as he picture her in his mind.

“Davis turn here.” Lionel had completely forgot his business deal with some other company. Lex knew why they were turning. He knew his father forgot things but he usually had a good memory. Davis parked the limo on the side of the street in Metropolis. They parked next to Metropolis’ General store.
“Lex, stay in the car.” Lionel instructed and he went across the street to a local coffee shop to make the deal. Lex watched him leave and he looked out the window. Boredom over took Lex and he unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car, completely ignoring his father’s instructions. He ignored Davis’ protests and walked into the General store, and heard the sound of the bell ding letting the workers know that someone entered.

Chloe Sullivan was in the same store with her father. He was purchasing some random stuff he needed. She was in a different aisle and she was glaring at a young girl with her mother. Chloe began to feel jealous and soon thoughts of her mother crept in her mind. Chloe missed her mother deeply. She had left last year and she has no idea where she went. She didn’t leave anything information to find her.

“You look sad, what’s wrong?” Lex asked startling her from her thoughts.
“Huh? Oh it’s nothing.” She said and quickly looked at her hands and began picking at her fingers out of nervousness.
“What are you doing here?” Chloe asked and looked at him. She then noticed his left eye was bruised.
“What happen to your eye?” She went up to touch his temples but again he jerked her hand away.
“I ran into something.” Lex lied. Chloe wondered why he was always tense and why he looked sad all the time.
“We’re going to the park after this would you like to come?” Chloe asked. She could really use the company as she was still upset about her mother leaving.
“I doubt I’m aloud but I’ll ask my father.” Lex knew he would be grounded for leaving the limo with out supervision. Lex went to turn around but he was stopped.
“Why is your father so stubborn?” Chloe asked and Lex felt a little angered by her question.
“He’s not stubborn he’s just,” Lex knew why he was stubborn but he didn’t want the truth to come out.
“He’s stubborn but that’s ok. My dad can be stubborn too.” Chloe added to make him feel a little better. Lex smiled at her and he walked out to his limo and his father was standing beside it on the side walk.

“I told you to stay in the car Lex.” Chloe came out of the store and saw Mr. Luthor and Lex.
“It’s my fault Mr. Luthor. I invited him inside.” Lionel knew he couldn’t be mad at Chloe. She was too cute to be mad at. Lex was relieved that Chloe covered for him.
“Mr. Luthor, if it’s no trouble could Lex go to the park with us? We’re going after my dad is finished shopping.” Lionel thought for a second. He thought that maybe his son could use some happiness in his life after a hard day. Lionel was still ticked at his son for almost murdering someone but after all Lex was only 10.
“That’s fine. Just have your father bring him home when you’re done. My son will give you directions to our house.” Chloe smiled and Lex was relieved. It was boring at the house and there wasn’t much to do. With the exception of piano and fencing and school work. But he was temporarily out of school. Chloe went back inside the store and so did Lex. Chloe went to tell her father the news and he accepted it. Lex was looking at the cheap rings. He liked the one that said promise and it was silver. He had to guess Chloe’s ring size. He purchased the ring and quickly put it in his pocket so Chloe wouldn’t see it. She wasn’t paying attention and Gabe took the two kids to the park close to the outskirts of Metropolis.

Chloe was sort of swinging on a swing and Lex was just sitting on one.

“Where’s your mother, I’ve never seen her.” Lex asked as he looked at her. He still thought she looked beautiful. He reminded her of an angel. Chloe didn’t want to talk about it and was silent.
“I don’t have a mother.” That was all Lex going to tell her. Chloe was mad at her mother for leaving. She did her best to forget about it but it still haunted her thoughts, and it would for the rest of her life.
“Where’s your mother?” She put emphasis on your. Chloe asked him the same question he did and Lex gave her a look of I don’t want to talk about it. They were at a stale mate and they both got the idea.
“Do you play the piano? I heard a note in the room the other day.” Chloe said and did her best to start a conversation.
“Yes.” Lex didn’t want to say ‘I’ve been taking lessons since my mother died.’ He didn’t like the truth of his past.
“I want you to have this.” Lex said while getting the cheap silver ring out of his coat pocket. He handed it to her and Chloe looked at it. She put it on her left ring finger and it fit her perfectly. He guessed the right size. She was confused but she really liked him and wanted to get to know him.
“Thank you.” She hopped off her swing and gave him a peck on his cheek making him blush.
“What do you do for fun?” Chloe asked randomly and sat back on her swing. Lex wanted to kiss her but he didn’t.
“Not much of anything.” He said and he had a high from her little peck.
“That’s sad. Sometimes my cousin comes to visit. I usually sit at my father’s type writer pretending I’m beating a deadline for an important news paper. I’d like to write for a news paper someday.” Chloe said and Lex had high hopes for her.
“I’m sure you’ll get there someday.”
“I’m the best writer in my English class.” She felt proud of herself for that.
“I’m good at foreign history.” Lex said proudly. Chloe laughed.
“How old are you?” Chloe asked.
“10. How old are you?” He asked back.
“5. My birthday is this weekend. Would you like to come to my birthday dinner?” She asked hoping he would be aloud. She didn’t like the fact that his father kept him locked in the house like a prisoner.
“I would love to go.” He was looking forward to seeing her already. He enjoyed seeing his ring on her finger, and he hoped that she would always wear it.

Gabe Sullivan pulled up to the Luthor home and Lex was dreading his leave. They had talked about the birthday dinner and Lex would run it by his father and give the Sullivan’s a call.

“Thank you Mr. Sullivan.” Lex said politely and waved goodbye to Chloe as he shut the car door. He went inside the house hoping to see her again.

hfce
30th August 2005, 02:35
That was so cute. I love how this is a fic about Chlex as kids. Its different spin on them. More please...... :beg:

Hope :)

planetcal
30th August 2005, 02:37
This is such a cute story.
Update soon!

apollo
30th August 2005, 02:52
once again a great chapter. can't wait to read what happens next

Lulucifer
30th August 2005, 02:58
aww... this story is so cute. can't wait to read more.

potato794
30th August 2005, 03:16
this is such a cute story! I love it!

Krysia
30th August 2005, 03:23
Good for you Lex, stand up for yourself. I hope that after that little incident no one in their right mind would pick on him.
I loved the part with the ring. It was just so sweet, especially when he said he liked looking at it on her finger. That part just made me grin. :)

darkangel
30th August 2005, 03:55
This is cute. :wub:

Nicki
30th August 2005, 04:54
awwww that was sweet little Lex is so cute great chapter

OddEvens
30th August 2005, 05:23
This is the sweetest story I have read in a long time. Please write more soon.

Sandy
31st August 2005, 02:30
Wow. I'm so glad you guys like this story. Thanks for the reviews! Here's the next chap!

Chapter Three: Tornado
Lex made the call to the Sullivan’s informing him that would be able to attend. After thinking for what seemed hours to get for Chloe, he finally gave up and decided to write an I.O.U. He hoped that she would understand. He thought that girls were so hard to figure out sometimes.

Lex was dropped off at the Sullivan’s for the evening. The sky was looking a little greyer then normal. The wind began picking up as well. Lex was invited in the house by a happy Chloe.

“I’m glad you made it Lex.” Chloe said happily. He smiled at her and just looking at her brighten his day. He felt bashful that he couldn’t think of anything to get her for her sixth birthday.
“I couldn’t think of anything to get you, so here.” He said while handing her a piece of folded up paper. She gave a smile of curiosity and open the folded piece of paper. It said ‘I.O.U.’ Chloe knew she had to remember this. She was going to go to her room but her father stopped her.

“Chloe, I’m going to the store I’ll be right back. Do not leave the house.” He instructed sternly and Chloe nodded her head yes. Chloe then went up the stairs followed by Lex.
“Where are you going?” He asked half way up the stairs.
“To my room.”
“Can I come in?” She was startled by that. She thought her room was very personal.
“No!” She half shouted and Lex went back down to wait on the couch. ‘Girls are so weird.’ He thought to himself. Up in Chloe’s room she put his gift in a box of memories she wanted to remember. Then she put it back on her dresser and went downstairs.

She walked out the front door to admire the sky. It didn’t look grey anymore. Somewhere along the lines it changed to a green color.

“Lex, the sky doesn’t look healthy.” Chloe said concerned. Lex arose off the couch to have a look. He pushed the door open farther and put his hand around her and his hand pressed against the wall. Chloe felt a different feeling she’s never felt before. She couldn’t describe it. Chloe saw a flash of lightning strike across the sky followed by a thunder clap, and she almost shut the door but Lex stopped her.

“No Chloe. To not be afraid of your fears you must face them.” He insisted and she was confused by his statement. Another strike of lightning filled the sky and the wind began blowing faster. Fear aroused within her. Lex didn’t feel that afraid because he was tough.
“Lex, I’m scared.” She said as she looked out the door. Her eyes were as wide as they could be.
“Don’t be scared Chloe. I’m right here.” He grabbed her hand and laced it together with his reassuring her that everything would be fine.
“I want to go inside.” She said frighten with a whisper. Lex took her inside. He went to turn the TV on but a flash of lightning was seen through the house, and the electricity went off. It began pouring and the wind was picking up its speed. You could hear the sound of hail hitting the roof. It went clank, clank. Chloe went to look outside and saw a swirl in the sky.

“Lex, there’s a swirly thing in the sky.” She said as she pointed to the on coming tornado. Lex rushed up to her to see it. He was amazed and he wasn’t even scared. Chloe saw the hail blanketing the ground making it look like snow.
“Run!” She yelled and grabbed his hand and they ran to the basement. The tornado kept inching its way over.

Chloe slammed the basement door and they dashed downward. Lex’s heart was pounding from the suspense and Chloe was just scared. She never let go of his hand because she was afraid she would be taken away by the tornado. She felt safe around him even though she was only six. Chloe cuddled up in the corner of the basement hunching her knees to her stomach and wrapping her arms around her knees. Lex sat next to her and put his arm around her for comfort. She smiled at him in the dark.

“I miss my dad.” She whispered sadly. Lex didn’t think about his father until now. He secretly hoped that he was ok.
“Some birthday.” Chloe complained.
“For what it’s worth I thought it was exciting.” He thought he gave a good compliment. Chloe was bothered by that and it angered her.
“Yeah because you’re not scared.” She said angrily. Secretly he was scared he just didn’t show it or express it. He smirked and another lightning strike lightened up the basement. Chloe thought she could hear some shingles being torn off their roof. She was getting more afraid and was glad that Lex was there. Lex smelled the perfume on her and it smelt funny.

“You smell like apples.” He said interestingly. Chloe didn’t know whether to take that as a compliment, or an insult.
“It’s my spritz.” Lex was confused.
“Spritz?”
“Spray.” She said so he would understand. Chloe was getting tired and she rested her head on his shoulder. It felt comfortable to her. Lex began to feel nervous but he let her, because she was scared. Lex rested his head on hers and they soon went to sleep.

The next morning Chloe could hear her father’s faint voice.

“Chloe? Lex?” He shouted as he shifted through the debris of the wrecked house. There wasn’t that much damage. The tornado didn’t even wreck there house. It was just the strong wind. Gabe got held up at the store from the tornado. Downstairs in the basement Chloe heard her name again. Her eyes blinked but they were shut. Gabe made his way to the basement and thankfully the power came back one when he turned on the lights. He saw the two kids sleeping. He was glad that they were ok and that Chloe knew what to do.

“Chloe, honey. Wake up.” He said while nudging her arm. Chloe moaned and her father finally saw her open eyes. Lex woke up because Gabe had disturbed his sleep.
“Dad!” She said excitedly and relieved and hugged him. Lex wished he had his father to hug. Being the nice gentlemen that Gabe was he hugged Lex too.
“I hope your father’s not worried Lex. I tried to call him yesterday but I couldn’t reach him.” Gabe brought the two children up to the messed up living room. Chloe ran to her room and hoped that it wasn’t a wreck. She was in luck as only a few things were scattered abroad. Just a bunch of papers. Chloe looked on the floor of her room. Her box was in the corner by her dresser, and all the papers were scattered about. She rushed to the box and began frantically looking for her I.O.U. It was no where to be found. She was desperate to find it.

TBC

Dailyplanet28
31st August 2005, 02:45
I'm really starting to enjoy your story soooo update soon plzzzz. I love the concept of Chloe and Lex getting together at a young age, they seem sooo cute together and I'm sure their friendship will grow over time. Keep up the good work!!!

Yasietha~ Chlexaholic 4ever

*LexLover*
31st August 2005, 03:26
cute

Sandy
31st August 2005, 03:28
I like your banner *lexlover*

Nicki
31st August 2005, 03:45
her father left her alone and she is only 6 nice dad ya Lex was there but he's only 10 great up-date and i hope she finds the i-o-u

Sandy
31st August 2005, 05:12
Author's Note:
When do you want Chloe and Lex to be adults? I'm concerned when I should have that happen. Please give me your opinions. Would you like to see more Chlex kids?

darkangel
31st August 2005, 06:02
Is it going to be a gradual story? Are you going to have Lex and Chloe as little kids, then teens and finally adults or will you just jump to whent they are adults?

Krysia
31st August 2005, 06:43
If I ever had any doubt that Lex was one of a kind this birthday gift got rid of those doubts. I think an IOU is a sweet idea. I hope Chloe will be able to find it.

hfce
31st August 2005, 06:50
That was a great update and I like Chlex as kids. So I would like a gradual growth to adulthood. :)

SinnerSaint
31st August 2005, 07:46
More soon please!!!

planetcal
31st August 2005, 08:35
I love this story. I hope Chloe finds the I.O.U. that Lex gave her. I would like to see a gradual growth.
Please update more soon.

meg20
31st August 2005, 13:30
Nice update and I think that some teen stuff would be good too and then adults!

Sandy
31st August 2005, 19:07
Thanks for the thoughts. I was thinking of doing the gradual growth too. I might ask for ideas along the way from you guys. This is going to be a long story for the gradual growth.. oh joy.. more is on the way! I'm working on chapter four.

summer_enchanted
31st August 2005, 20:26
:love2: Please update soon. Really love this story, Can't wait for more.:love2:

Augustine86
31st August 2005, 23:06
“What do you do for fun?” Chloe asked randomly and sat back on her swing. Lex wanted to kiss her but he didn’t.

“I would love to go.” He was looking forward to seeing her already. He enjoyed seeing his ring on her finger, and he hoped that she would always wear it.

God, how cuter can you get???????????? The ring part and the kiss part just made me melt, it made me realize that Lex Luthor was not born with a sexy smirk on his lips and a flute of champagne on his left hand... And I love it!

Keep writing, I think it's great.

Sandy
1st September 2005, 00:26
Chapter Four: Hide and Seek
Spoilers: Memoria
Chloe kept looking through her papers and she felt so frustrated. She started to cry and just sat on the floor Indian style. She really liked Lex and wanted that piece of paper. Lex noticed that she wasn’t down yet so he went to her room, knowing that he wasn’t aloud in. He crept in silently while resting his hand on the door’s ledge. He heard her cries and he felt bad for her. Chloe whipped her tears and didn’t notice that he was in the room. Lex saw a piece of paper flutter on her window sill. He went to get it and it was her I.O.U. He knew she really wanted it, but an evil thought crept in his mind. He put it in his pocket. Lex stepped on some other papers making crunching sounds and that startled Chloe. She quickly turned around and saw him; in her room. She blushed and she felt angry that he was in her room.

“What’s wrong Chloe?” He asked and he did his best to act natural like nothing happen. Chloe sniffed.
“I lost my I.O.U Lex. I wanted to remember that down the road.” She was sadden that she couldn’t find it. Lex gulped and took a step towards her.
“I’ll always remember it Chloe, I promise.” Lex still felt bad about his evil plan but he couldn’t resist. She would thank him when they were older. She felt somewhat better but not enough to make her day. Lionel came in Chloe’s messed up room to pick up his son.

“Lex, thank God you’re alright!” He was thankful that his son was a hundred percent well. He went to hug him and Lex felt embarrassed.
“Dad, I’m fine.” He said seriously. Lex wanted to stay a little longer with Chloe. He wished he didn’t have to leave.
“Dad, could I stay a little longer?” Lex asked hoping he’ll get off the hook.
“You have your piano lesson today son. I’m sorry.” Lex cursed his piano lesson for getting in the way.
“Chloe, I hope you find your present.” Lex said and he still felt bad for what he did.
“Thanks for coming Lex.” She said as she watched them leave her room.

Lex’s fingers were going over the ivory keys of the piano rapidly. He was playing a fast song and he couldn’t concentrate. There house didn’t get hit and he was thankful. He was playing a song that his mother played. It still hurt him that she died. His lips were tense and were squished together like after tasting a lemon. His small fingers beat rapidly over those pearly whites. He stopped in the middle of the song and he couldn’t go on. He remember her playing it and it angered him. He kicked the piano bench over with his back and started to walk out but his father stopped him.

“Lex!” He yelled after him and stopped him from going out the door. He grabbed his shoulder while turning him around.
“Son, what’s the matter?” Lionel asked worriedly. Lex didn’t want to tell the truth. Water began bubbling in his eyes. He glared at his father with rage. Lionel knew he wouldn’t get anywhere with his son. It was always like this. He would ask a question and Lex wouldn’t answer. He couldn’t get anything out of his son because he just bottled things up inside. Especially the personal things in his past life.
“I know your mother played that song Lex. You just have to get past the fact that she’s gone.” Lionel was using a low voice. Lex was still angered and he couldn’t continue the lesson.
“I can’t.” He whined. He really did miss his mother. She was his solitude from his father’s harsh parenting. Lionel sighed and he was irritated.
“Son, you can’t quit every time you’re afraid. Luthor’s aren’t afraid.” Lex didn’t care at this point and he walked out and practically threw the doors open. Lionel groaned and gave a the lesson’s over look to the teacher. He nodded his head and he picked up the piano bench, and put it back on its legs. Lex walked to his room more like stormed in and sat on his bed and began sobbing. He knew he shouldn’t have been crying. He hated himself for that. He pulled out his I.O.U he gave to Chloe. Did he make the right decision in taking it? He wanted to give it back but somehow he wouldn’t let himself do it. After awhile of getting over his tears, Lex wanted to see Chloe again. He knew after his last tantrum his father probably wouldn’t let her come over for dinner, and possibly play a few games. He built up the courage to ask anyway. He went to his father’s study where he saw him going over paper work. It looked like he was going over some things for Luthorcorp. Lex really didn’t care about his father’s business. He was just trying to get through the issue’s of life. Lex peered in the door knowing that his father didn’t like to be disturbed when he was working.

“Dad?” Lex asked hoping he wouldn’t yell at him. Lionel looked up from his papers, and took off his reading glasses.
“I hope this is important Lex. You know I don’t like being disturbed when I’m working.” Lionel was kind of harsh but this was important. At least it was important to Lex.
“C-could Chloe come over for dinner?” He asked bashfully and he was nervous. Lionel wondered why he wanted the Sullivan’s over for dinner.
“Lex,” Lionel voice sound scolding like and Lex knew he was going to say no.
“Dad please.” Lex begged. He couldn’t get her out of his mind and he was bored up a wall.
“Why do you want her over son?” Lex gave a pouty look and he didn’t want to say.
“I’ll give them a call.” Lex smiled brightly and he ran to his room.

In his room he got out his I.O.U. He looked at it and kept thinking about giving it back to her. ‘I should give it back.’ He thought but something in him wouldn’t let him. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn’t give it back. ‘Don’t give it back.’ The other side thought. Lex kept thinking that over and over and it drove him nuts. Lex heard his door open and it was his father.

“The Sullivan’s are coming over for dinner son.” Lex smiled greatly from ear to ear. He was so happy that she was coming. When his father left he put the I.O.U back in his night stand drawer.

It was time for dinner and the Sullivan’s arrived at the house. Lionel had no idea what to talk to Mr. Sullivan about, but he knew he would think of something. Gabe felt the same way and he was shocked why he was invited over for dinner. His boss never invited him over before. Davis invited the Sullivan’s in the mansion (a/n: not the one in Smallville) and lead them to the living room.

“Mr. Sullivan and Chloe are here Mr. Luthor.” Davis said and then went back to his post. Lex looked up from his Spain History book and he thought he saw an angel in the room. Chloe looked sad and looked like she had been crying. Lex wondered why. ‘I hope she’s not upset about the I.O.U.’ He thought. It was an awkward moment for Lionel and Gabe. It was silent for a few seconds until Gabe spoke.

“Thank you for inviting us to dinner Mr. Luthor.” Gabe said politely. Lionel smiled.
“Don’t thank me. Thank my son.” Chloe perked her head up to that.

After dinner Chloe wanted to look around the house. She was curious about everything about the house. She wanted to know it inside and out.

“Lex, don’t wonder off too far with Chloe.” Lionel shouted after them as they left the dinning room. Chloe ventured into what looked like a babies room. The crib was still there but no baby. Lex didn’t want to be in this room. It brought back too many painful memories.

“Where’s the baby?” Chloe asked disappointedly while looking over the crib. Lex gave a weird smile and words failed him. He didn’t want to say ‘my mother killed him.’
“Well? Are you going to answer my question or not? I hate suspense.”
“He, he died.” Lex stuttered and he wanted to close the topic of the subject right away.
“I’m sorry. How did he die?” Lex thought that Chloe couldn’t have just one answer. She needed too many to be satisfied. All Chloe was, was curious.
“One answer is never enough for you is it?” He was stern and sounded harsh.
“My mother left me when I was 4 if it makes you feel any better.” Chloe said stubbornly and a tear bubbled out of her eye.
“I’m sorry. I just don’t like to talk about it.” Chloe sniffed and whipped her eye and Lex knew that her tear was his fault. He felt horrible.
“Why don’t you like talking about it?” Lex was beginning to get angry at her. She could never be satisfied with one answer or one question. She always had to play 20 questions in order to get her way.
“Why did you mother leave?” Lex put emphasis on your. Chloe began to feel angry and she didn’t want to talk about it.
“I don’t want to talk about it.” She was more stern now.
“Now you know how I feel.” Lex said annoyingly. Chloe felt bad about her mother leaving.

“Do you want to play hide and seek?” Chloe asked to lighten the mood. Lex wasn’t sure about playing a game.
“I don’t care. Who’s it?” He asked and Chloe thought for a second.
“Will play paper rock scissors.”
“Ok.” Lex said while nodding his head.
“Paper, rock, scissors.” They said in unison and Lex had paper and Chloe had rock. Chloe won and Lex was it.
“Paper covers rock.” She said like a little girl and pretended to smash his hand. Lex just smirked.
“Count to a 100.” Chloe demanded and she left to hide. She took this opportunity to snoop out the mansion. Lex began counting and Chloe made her way downstairs. She saw a room that looked suspicious. She open the door and walked down the wooden steps while holding onto the rail. It was still light out so there was little light in the room. She turned the light on when she got down stairs. She recognized the bottles in the barrels. She’d seen her father have them under the kitchen sink. She was in the wine cellar of the Luthor mansion. She was a little scared being down there all alone. There was a draft and the door blew shut. She whirled her head in its direction and rushed up the stairs. She tried to open it, but it was locked from the outside.

“Lex!” She yelled and banged her hand on the door as hard as she could.

“100. Ready or not here I come.” Lex said and wondered a while to try and find her.

TBC
Fixed typo's.

hfce
1st September 2005, 03:19
Oh no please Lex save her. :eek: More please.. :beg:

Dailyplanet28
1st September 2005, 04:38
Ohh no Chloe's curiosity always gets the better of her!Lex better find her!!

Honestly really am loving your story Lexsrhapsody!!! Must keep them updates rolling!!! Lex and Chloe falling in love as kids is so sweet and so innocent. I'm so curious about their realtionships as the get older. Am eagerly awaiting the next chap :D Talk to ya later!!!!

Yasietha ~ Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but sometimes I wish we were all blind because only then can you see that beauty is more than just outside appearances ~

planetcal
1st September 2005, 05:50
Little Lex and Chloe are so cute together. Another great update!

Kaie
1st September 2005, 16:25
Lex and Chloe, little kids and still amazing. Great update!

kirt30
1st September 2005, 22:38
oh good fic can't wait to read what they get up to when they are older

Augustine86
2nd September 2005, 00:01
I like the fact that he sees her as an angel and still she nnoys the hell out of him. And they are too cute for words. Too cute. I cannot write enough in here to emphasize the level of cuteness...

Sandy
2nd September 2005, 00:57
Thanks for the replies guys! I'm trying to fight the temptation of posting the next chap... should I? Is it too soon?

Dailyplanet28
2nd September 2005, 01:01
Its Never To Soon !!!!!

planetcal
2nd September 2005, 01:08
I agree its never to soon to post another chapter!!!!

potato794
2nd September 2005, 01:17
Post It, Post It!

Sandy
2nd September 2005, 01:49
Chapter Five: Finding Chloe
Spoilers: The episode where Chloe tells Pete about her parents divorce
Lex wondered awhile around the house. He looked in rooms he’s never even been in before. He even went into his dad’s room. When he went in his dad’s room he saw a picture of his mother on his dresser. He held it in his small hand and a tear slid down his cheek. He quickly put it back on the dresser and when he noticed Chloe wasn’t in the room, he looked elsewhere. What seemed like a few minutes was an hour. He looked everywhere and he couldn’t find Chloe. He was desperate. He was going to tell his father but he knew that he would just get yelled at. ‘If I was Chloe where would I hide?’ He thought and began thinking like her. ‘One answer is never enough for you is it?’ That somehow let him know that she went to the wine cellar. He was never aloud in the wine cellar and he’s always been curious about it. He made sure to creep by the living room where Mr. Sullivan and his father were chatting. When he saw they weren’t looking in his direction, he made a quick run for the wine cellar. He knew there was a key under the carpet that was by the door. He moved the carpet with his hand and picked up the key, and then laid the carpet back down on the floor. Chloe was startled to see the door knob being twisted open. She was first afraid. ‘Maybe it’s Lex.’ Oh she hoped it was. The door was open and Lex was standing in the door way. Lex was relieved she was ok and not hurt. He would kick himself if she was.

“Chloe!”
“Lex!” They both said excitedly and embraced each other in a hug. Chloe was shivering and she was scared. She’s been down there for an hour and her mind was playing tricks on her. Lex didn’t want to let go of her. She sank to the floor because she had been through a dramatic thing. Lex cuddled up beside her pulling his arm around her for comfort. He wanted to kiss her so bad but he kept pulling himself away from the temptation. She was tempting to him and he would do anything for her. Chloe didn’t know what to think of him as her feelings for him were confusing.

“We should probably get back.” Chloe said concerned and wondered if her father missed her.
“Just stay a little longer.” Lex said and took her hand in his. Chloe’s hazel eyes met his bluish grey eyes. They captivated her and she felt a connection between them. She knew she was too young for love, but age is just a number. She knew she could never have him and that angered her. Chloe reluctantly stayed with him. Reluctantly because she wanted to see her father. She looked down at her hands in nervousness and with out thinking Lex gave her a kiss on the lips pulling her head to look at his. It was light peck mostly and she quickly pulled away. She was bashful and she blushed.
“I’m sorry.” ‘Nice going Lex.’ His inner voice heaved. ‘Oh shut up. Who are you to talk anyway?’ He bantered with himself. ‘He just kissed me… I can’t believe it. I, I had no idea…’ Chloe’s mind was running ramped. She had just gotten to know him and she thought she did a bad thing. She thought love was for grown ups only. She remembered her father kissing her mother when he came home from work. She enjoyed seeing that because she liked that they loved each other. This reminded her of that and she felt angry and she got up off the floor letting go of Lex’s hand. She looked pouty and crossed her arms over her stomach. She was facing away from him in the hall way of the wine cellar.

“Why did she have to leave?” Chloe cried a little. The kiss brought back a painful memory in her life. Tears began to slide down her young cheeks. Lex didn’t know what to say because he didn’t know the answer to her question.
“If I knew why she left, I would tell you.” Lex said while getting up off the floor. Chloe sniffed and that made her feel somewhat better. She was still angry though.
“My father used to kiss her when he got home from work.” She said while turning around to face him. Lex put two and two together and figured out that the kiss brought back a memory. He hated seeing tears in her eyes. It angered him and if he could he would do anything in his power, to make her a hundred percent better.
“I’m going through the same thing you are Chloe.” He was concerned for her and it bothered him that she wasn’t happy. Chloe got angry at him for saying that.
“At least your mother died. My mother is out there somewhere Lex! And I don’t even know where! That makes me so mad that I can’t find her. I dream about finding her every night. It makes me mad when I wake up. Sometimes I think that she could be hurt somewhere, or worse dead in the gutter.” Tears were streaming by now and Lex was left speechless. He had no idea this affected her so much.
“I miss my mother too Chloe.” Chloe turned to face him and she looked a wreck.

“Chloe? There you are. Honey we have to go.” Gabe said interrupting their private conversation. Lex felt disappointed. He really wanted to see her 24 hours a day. Gabe, Chloe, and Lex walked back to the living where Lionel was.

“Well Mr. Luthor or should I say Lex. Thank you for having us over.” Gabe said as he looked at Lex. Gabe took Chloe’s hand and Lex wished it was his. He watched them go outside the front door.

The next day after school Chloe was dropped off at the ice skating arena, for figure skating lessons. She would be under the care of the coach. She laced her ice skates with ease and she made it look so easy. She just started lessons early in the year and she enjoyed it a lot. It took her mind off her mother and her missing I.O.U. She did her warm ups with the rest of the group, and the door of the entrance open. In walked Lionel and Lex. Lionel was there on business making yet another deal. Lex walked up the bleachers and looked over at the young kids ice skate. One looked familiar as he sat down. She was dressed in a pink zip jacket, and she wore a white t-shirt and jeans. ‘That’s Chloe! I didn’t know she ice skated.’ Lex thought and was happy he found out something new about her. After the warm ups Chloe was the first to work out her competition piece. Lex thought she didn’t look nervous at all. You could see her breath as it was a little chilly in the room, so they ice could stay frozen. The music started and it was an up beat techno song. He watched her zoom around the rink and do some tricks and a triple axle. When he saw her go so low to the floor spinning it made him bewildered. He had no idea that she was that flexible. She got up from her low position and started ice skating faster and she jumped, and she almost had it but she crashed to the floor. Her right leg went out straight while her left leg was bent beneath her. She screamed out in pain and Lex rushed to the end of the bleachers in a panic. Pain succumbed Chloe and it felt like her leg was broken. Lex’s hands tighten on the ledge of the walls guarding the ice skating rink in suspense. He couldn’t stand seeing her in so much pain. The coach rushed to her aid helping her up. It took her awhile to straighten her leg and went she did it cracked. That caused her to scream out in more pain and her butt hit the ice.

“Oh Chloe.” The coach said very sorry for her. She was a good ice skater and it would be forever till she could ice skate again. Tears winced down her face and in that instant she wanted Lex. She thought he could ease her pain.

Lionel went to his son to get him because it was time to go.
“Lex, it’s time to go.” Lex licked his lips in eagerness. He wanted to stay and make sure that she was ok.
“But Chloe fell and she’s hurt.” He said concerned. Lionel smirked annoyingly.
“Son, she has people coming to her aid right now. See? She’ll be fine, don’t worry about her.” That was the thing, he couldn’t stop worrying about her. He couldn’t even get her out of her head, since the first day he met her.
-------------------------
*patiently waits for feedback* :D

potato794
2nd September 2005, 02:37
awwww, i hope Chloe's leg is ok. I love how Lex kissed her and is always worried about her. it is so sweet!
~Priscilla

planetcal
2nd September 2005, 02:52
Its so cute to see little Lex so enamored by Chloe.
Great update! Can't wait to see what happens next.

darkangel
2nd September 2005, 04:24
:wub:Her first kiss. So sweet. :wub: Puppy love. :wub:

meg20
2nd September 2005, 13:33
I like how Lex wants to help Chloe and is worried all the time. First kiss - aww!

Augustine86
2nd September 2005, 15:49
I want Cute!Lex. He's mine, so back off you Lexbians! And poor Chloe, breaking her leg, what a cruel thing to do. You'll make it up to her, right? Right???

Dailyplanet28
2nd September 2005, 16:56
:eek: Chloe broke her leg, wooooow that must be painful :eek:

Well you know lex should kiss it better... But really good update!! I loved the kiss, sooo sweet and adorable. It's cool how they have such a connection at such a young age. Soo just to make sure Chloe's 6 now and Lex is still 10 so is the age gap 4 or 5 years? Yah neways I can't wait to read the chapters as they get older :D

hmmmm wonder what Lex looked like when he was 15... :drool2:

kirt30
2nd September 2005, 17:10
that was so good please add more chapters, lots more

Sandy
4th September 2005, 04:02
Chapter Six:
Rating: NC-17 for mention of sex, and smut just to be safe
Lionel had to practically pull Lex away from the ice skating arena. He was so mad that she got hurt. It pained him to see her so hurt like that. He knew there was nothing he could do.

Gabe rushed up to Chloe who was sitting on a bleacher in pain. Her left leg that was hurt was resting on top of the bleacher.

“C’mon Chloe let’s get you to the hospital.” Gabe said as gentle as could be and he helped up his daughter. A tear rolled down Chloe’s cheek and she thought of Lex kissing her. She thought that was so sweet of him, but she still thought she did something bad. She had a limp and it pained her to walk. Her dad noticed that she couldn’t go on, so he carried her to the car. She was getting so big and he couldn’t carry her anymore like he used too.

“Daddy, it hurts.” She whined on the way to the hospital in Metropolis. She sniffed and wanted Lex. She knew that he would ease her pain.
“We’re almost there honey. Just hold out a little longer. The doctor will fix you up.” Chloe didn’t want the doctor to fix her up. She wanted Lex to fix her up. She felt so high in the clouds when he was around. He was her childhood sweetheart. Even though they only spent a few days with each other, she felt she knew him for a life time. The pain was throbbing in her leg and they finally got to the hospital. Gabe got out of the car and helped Chloe.

“Can you get out hon?” He asked sweetly. He was worried and his eye brows were narrowed. She shook her head no. She was pouting because she missed Lex. Gabe sighed and picked her up as best as he could, and carried her in the Emergency Room.

After the hospital visit Gabe was worried and afraid to tell his daughter the bad news. She couldn’t figure skate till she was at least in her teens. He didn’t want to tell her. She looked so sad sitting on the couch in the living room, all bandaged up. She only had a few people sign her cast at school. But Lex’s signature wasn’t on it. She was pissed. She sniffed and whipped her nose. Gabe sighed and decided to tell her.

“Chloe, honey. You won’t be able to ice skate for a very long time. Your leg is broken pretty bad.” He felt bad for her as he watched her lips curl and pout. He knew she was going to throw a tantrum. He did have some good news to share so he thought of telling her that next before she spoke.
“Lex is having a birthday party, and his father says that your invited.” That made Chloe feel a little better but she was still ticked off that she couldn’t ice skate.

Chloe kept talking about how excited she was to be going to Lex’s birthday party the whole week. When the day finally came to go to Lex’s she was so happy. She had a happy smile on her face, and a sharpie ready to have her cast signed. She had no idea what to get Lex, so she did the same thing he did to her for her birthday.

Chloe was disappointed that there were no other kids at his birthday party. She saw Lex in the living reading no less. Did he always read? She thought and stepped in the room. Once again Lionel was clueless what to talk to Gabe about. Lex was happy to see Chloe and when he saw her leg, he felt bad. Chloe limped in the living room on her crutches and Lex couldn’t stand to see her this way.

“I’m sorry about your leg.” He said and he felt pain for her. He didn’t mention to her that he was at the ice skating arena.
“I’ll get by. I’m so mad because I can’t ice skate for a long time. At least that’s what daddy says, and the doctor’s.” She looked sad while saying that. Lex was even mad for her. He hated seeing her dreams being crushed from under her feet.
“Would you sign my cast?” She said as she tried to get her sharpie out of her pocket. After a few seconds she got it out, and handed it to him. Lex took it and signed his name. He put “Get well soon. Lex’. His handwriting wasn’t that great but at least she got a signature. She was happy when he finished writing. He handed her the sharpie back and she put it in her pocket while shoving her crutch on the floor. She grinned and her father picked it up for her.
“Oh, before I forget here’s your birthday present. I couldn’t think of anything to get you.” She said as she handed him a piece of white paper. He open it and he smirked. ‘I.O.U.’
“I guess that makes us even.” He grinned.
They ate dinner and the two children played monopoly for about 3 hours. Lex had a ton of hotels on Park Place, and Board Walk. Chloe was slowly getting low on money. She rolled the dice, and she landed on Board Walk. She slumped her shoulders in disappointment. She only had 5’s, 1’s, and 10’s. That wouldn’t be enough to cover the perfect stay at a hotel on Luthor Estate.

“Look’s like you win Lex.” She said disappointedly. Lex smiled at his triumph but he had a plan in mind.
“You don’t need money to stay in my hotel’s Chloe.” He said and he flattered her because she blushed.
“Your too kind.” Chloe was disappointed to see her father come in Lex’s room.
“Honey, it’s time to go.” She pouted and she did not want to leave.
“Will I ever see you again Lex?” She asked like it was her last time seeing him.
“Of course Chloe.” He gave her a smile of reassurance and that soothed her. She held on to his promise.

On the way home in the car Chloe asked a question that surprised her father.
“Dad, can I get drum lessons?” Gabe’s eyes were wide with amazement.

A few years later. Chloe is 16 and Lex is 20
Lex Luthor resides in Metropolis with his bad boy ways. Spending each night at night clubs, making love to women. What a life of a billionaire. He was miffed that he didn’t get to say goodbye to Chloe. He thought about her each day he tried his hardest at school. He couldn’t get his mind off her, and every time he would have sex he would moan her name, and that would piss off his mate. He thought his life was dull with out that sunshine in his life. He enjoyed seeing her face everyday during those last few years he spent with her. He still remembered his first kiss and her birthday present. He still had her I.O.U and would use it in a time that was right.

Chloe’s love for the drums grew on as she got older. She was in band through junior high, and planned on being in the marching band, a long with writing for the Torch. She loved writing and wouldn’t give that up for the world. But music was slowly inching its way into her life. She loved the sound the drums made. She enjoyed playing loud because the sound was so loud, that you could barely hear yourself think. She knew her cousin was visiting and that would be a joy.

Chloe was in the Torch office printing out the finished issue. She knew she would be late for band practice. But she had to get this done. She yanked the paper out of the printer, put it in a folder, and rushed to the band room. She grabbed her quads http://www.geocities.com/sannyspictures/images.jpg along with her drumsticks and put the straps over her chest. They seemed to way a ton, but she ran down the football field where they were just getting started. Her leg that was broken from her youth bothered her a little, but not by much. She managed to still be able to march. The band director glared at her as she ran to her section. He blew the whistle stopping the band.

“Ms. Sullivan, your late again.” He said sternly as he approached her. She looked worried and hoped that he wouldn’t kick her out.
“Crow’s are not late, were early. Haven’t you heard the saying ‘The early bird gets the worm?’” He was yelling now and you didn’t want to be near him, when he was angry.
“I’m sorry, I had to print the next edition of the Torch.” The director scoffed.
“I know how much you love writing Ms. Sullivan, but next time I won’t be so friendly when you’re late again. Let’s take it from the top!” Chloe was disappointed, but at least she got a second chance. The music began and she did her best to keep a steady rhythm.

Lex Luthor drove his Porsche to the Luthorcorp plant in Smallville. He got out and looked like he was already bored.

“Thanks dad.”

TBC
----------------
*fixed typo's
I know what's wrong with me? I usually update everyday.. well I was a little stumped on chapter six.. but now that they're grown up, I have an idea where this is going to go. :) *waits for feedback*

I have no idea what age Lex was when he came to Smallville. So just go with me on this ok? Taynks. :) Oh yeah, I don't own the picture. I took it off a site, to show you what she played. :) Marching band rocked! I was in it all through high school. Sigh...

tiger04
4th September 2005, 04:23
I just found your story. It is so wonderful. I love the way you started their friendship/relationship. You have pulled me in to this story :blinkkiss . I can't wait for your next update.

Please update soon-waiting for chloe and lex to meet again

AT

darkangel
4th September 2005, 04:29
Great update. Come back soon with another one.

leik2
4th September 2005, 04:54
Can't wait till they meet up again.

planetcal
4th September 2005, 07:15
Wonder what Lex is going to use his I.O.U. for? Can't wait for the two of them to meet up again. Please update soon!

kirt30
4th September 2005, 12:11
I love this fic so much, please add what happens next PLEASE

meg20
4th September 2005, 14:24
Great update, can't wait to see how they meet again!

hfce
4th September 2005, 16:39
That was a great update. :)

Dailyplanet28
4th September 2005, 16:59
:worship: Chloe plays the drums??? *big grin* That totally rox... love that you're incorporating music into this fic, I haven't seen that in a lot of fics...

But why havent they seen each other in years??? I loved the update by the way. I loved reading them as kids but I'm sure I'll love them even more now.

LOL I wonder of lex ever has kinky marching band thoughts... Sooo what will Lex do with the I.O.U? hmmmmm

Monopoly!! Somehow the thought of a young Lex Luthor playing Monopoly is so fitting... I love the game but I go broke all the time...

KEEP UPDATING...YOU ROCK!!

kcsgirl82
4th September 2005, 17:39
Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please upadate again as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy
4th September 2005, 22:34
A speedy update! Yes! lol.. enjoy this chapter...
Chapter Seven: Interlude
How Chloe felt when Lex left with out a goodbye Chloe’s POV
I hated the fact that my one and only friend left with out a trace. I had loved him through the years we spent together. I felt horrible when my father told me that he left for Metropolis. Sometimes I wonder what he’s doing, what he’s up too. I read about him in the paper sometimes, and I’m shocked at what he’s become. This wasn’t the Lex Luthor I knew. The Lex Luthor I knew was a friend to me, not a play boy. I hate him for that. This one I have no idea who he is anymore. He didn’t even say goodbye to me. What kind of friend would not say goodbye? If I ever see him again, it won’t be a pretty sight. I might change my mind about that boy I spent my days with, only because I love him. I can’t stand to be mad at him. I’m just miffed that he didn’t say goodbye. If I ever get the chance to see him again, I have a feeling I might break down and tell him my feelings. I have met two great friends so far. Clark Kent, who is so strange that it’s bugging me. Pete Ross who I love and adore. There’s just something about Pete that’s charming. I love him like a brother not in a crush type of way. Till we meet again Lex Luthor, I’ll be looking at you on the other side of the fence.

Lex’s POV – How Lex feels today
I felt horrible for not telling Chloe goodbye. I haven’t been able to keep a relationship because I missed her too much. I give one night stands and practically a week relationship with the opposite sex, because I’m saving myself for her. I’m so depressed with out that sunshine in my life. Chloe was the only one to brighten my day, make the darkness lighten in my life. Now with out her, I feel like I’m falling apart. I’m always getting in trouble. If I just forget about her, then maybe I’ll learn to go on with life. But I can’t forget about her. I can’t get her out of my head. Every night I see her in my mind. That blonde spit fire that made me feel weak at the knees. She may not know it, but I love her. I would give anything to see her again. Chloe, I miss you and I’m sorry I left with out a goodbye.

Saturday
“Clark, you’re coming to the football game right?” Chloe asked over the phone. It was the Crow’s first big game, and she was excited. Deep inside she had school spirit but she wouldn’t dare let it out. Clark smiled over the phone.
“Sure Chloe. I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Chloe clung onto his promise. If he missed her first big game she wouldn’t forgive him so easily.
“Thanks Clark. I appreciate it.”
“Do you know Lex Luthor? I just saved his life today.” Clark said and that made Chloe's ears perk up.
“Um, sort of why?” She said and Clark was curious how she knew him.
“I invited him a long and told him about you.” ‘Damn it Clark!’ Now she was nervous. The boy of her dreams was going to watch her,… march. She closed her eyes in frustration but managed her cool.
“Thanks Clark. I’m sure it’ll be a joy having a billionaire watching me.” She said while rolling her eyes. Clark knew that voice in her tone. She was not ok.
“Chloe, are you ok? You don’t mind that Lex comes along do you?” He asked and was a bit worried.
“No Clark. It’s fine. Lois is coming too. I’m sure you’d like to meet her.”
“Who’s Lois?”
“My cousin. Look I gotta go. Some of us have to be there early. Bye.”

They hung up and Chloe went to get her marching band things ready. She went to her jewelry box and got out the ring that Lex gave her. Her finger was too big for her to wear it. She was ticked about that. She held the ring in her hand admiring its form. She smiled and remember when he gave it to her. She got out a necklace with nothing on it, put the ring through it, and put on her ring necklace. She trailed her fingers over the chain and onto the ring. ‘Does he still like me?’ She thought. She brushed aside her feelings grabbed her keys, phone and left.

“I never thought I’d live see the day, when Sullivan was on time.” Said the head drum line leader. Chloe just gave him a death look and he didn’t by it. They were in the band room going over some music before the big game. ‘Why did I ever join the marching band, if all everyone is gonna do is make fun of me?’ She complained. ‘Oh I know why, it’s because of him!’ The music started and she watched the drum major for the beat’s. Her thoughts were fixed on Lex coming to a Smallville High football game. She completely missed her solo and the band director stopped the whole band.

“Ms. Sullivan! This solo is the high light of the song! If you can’t do it, I’ll get Jaxson to fill in.” Jaxson shot Chloe a grin of pride showing his teeth.
“No, I want to do it. I’m sorry, I wasn’t concentrating.” ‘Stupid Lex is always getting me in trouble.’ She thought bitterly.
“Make sure you do on the field!” He roared, and Chloe wanted to roll her eyes so bad. ‘I’m on the verge of quitting.’ She pouted.

The marching band was led to the parking lot, and the cadence began. Chloe loved the cadence. She played it all the time at home, to the point where her father yelled at her. They began marching out before the game started. They did the pre game show. At away games they would do the half time show. Chloe didn’t want to look out in the stands and see that beautiful boy that she came to love, during her childhood. She was angry at him for leaving her like that. They finally reached the field while getting in their spots to make designs. The first song began and Chloe’s feet were crossed over each other. Left, right, left, right they went. She did her best to carry the tempo and she kept her eye on the drum major leading the band. It was soon time for her solo, and she was nervous because he was there. She was never nervous practicing it the week before school started. Chloe’s solo came up and she heard Lois’ loud cheer, and she blushed a little. Chloe beet her drum sticks over the quads with ease, making it look so easy. She tossed them in the air and a pause was made, and she caught them as she spun around and continued to play. The crowd clapped and the rest of the band finished out the song.

After the entire field show Chloe was all sweaty from the hot uniform. Her hair was a little wet and she felt yucky. The band marched up the bleachers and they took their place. They sat down and enjoyed the game. She couldn’t help peering over at Lex. He looked so hot and she kept grinning at him. He didn't notice her yet. Half time quickly came and Chloe was dying of thirst. She quickly went to purchase a Pepsi and ran into Lex Luthor.

“Hi Chloe. It’s nice to see you again.”
-------------------
I know I'm so bad right? :D

kirt30
4th September 2005, 22:39
oh great chapter, but what happens next

potato794
4th September 2005, 23:21
Awesome update! its not fair! you cant just leave us with "Hi Chloe. It's nice to see you again."!!!!
nice chapter!
~Priscilla

Krysia
4th September 2005, 23:46
I'm not sure how I want Chloe to react. On one hand I hope she yells at him for going away without a goodbye but on the other I don' t want her to show him how much he hurt her, not at the begining anyway. I think whichever way you will take the story will be interesting. I'm kinda hoping Lex will think she has a crush on Clark, so he can be jealous of him [ coz i just love Lex when his emotions get the best of him ;)] I like the fact that Chloe is playing the drumms. I've always wanted to learn to do that. Update soon, please.

Dailyplanet28
4th September 2005, 23:53
Ahhhhh lol Chloe must have been going crazy with Lex watching her from the crowds.

LOL Good update, the two are reunited at last... *death glare*if Clark gets in the way... hmmm is there going to be some Clois in this?

Neways very good crazy update my friend :D

Waits eagerly in anticipation for next update :D

Sandy
4th September 2005, 23:54
You never know DP28. :D

Dailyplanet28
4th September 2005, 23:56
lol im gonna go on msn lol

kimmie
5th September 2005, 01:21
I can't believe you left it there, GET BACK HERE and UPDATE!!!

Kimmie

Augustine86
5th September 2005, 01:47
I can't believe you left it there, GET BACK HERE and UPDATE!!!

Hear, hear!!

planetcal
5th September 2005, 02:49
Please come back!!!!!!!! You can't leave us hanging in suspense like that!!!!

Dailyplanet28
5th September 2005, 03:20
Heyy Im Feeling Soo Energetic Right Now!!! Now Sandy Get Your Ass Back Here And Give Is Another Update!!!!!!!! :d Pronto... Love The Story

Sandy
5th September 2005, 03:22
Chapter Eight: A ruptured friendship
‘It’s nice to see you again? What fuck is he thinking? He left me and he didn’t even say goodbye!’ Chloe roared in her mind. Her expression was expressionless. She didn’t know what think when she saw him standing there. Looking at her in her marching band uniform no less. She was a wreck and she hated the fact that he was there, looming over her when she wasn’t decent. Her bangs were a little wet as well as the back of her hair. She hated it. She cleared her throat. Lex was thinking how beautiful she looked. She even looked good in that uniform. She needed a distraction anything to get her away from him. Clark came just in the nick of time. Chloe sighed of relief in her mind and she would personally thank him later.

“Hey Lex. Do you know Chloe?” He asked as Lois came up behind Clark and stood beside Chloe. Lois knew that she looked bothered and they exchanged worried glances, reassuring that Chloe was fine. She didn’t like lying to her cousin at all.
“Yes. We met in Metropolis. I can’t believe how well you’ve grown up Chloe. How old are you now 16?” Chloe was on the verge of yelling at him, for leaving her like that. She was getting so angry inside.
“Clark, Lois, might I have a word alone with Lex?” Clark and Lois exchanged glances and left. Lex was curious why she asked them to leave. Chloe was feeling mixed emotions. She was happy that he was back, mad that he left with out a goodbye, her worries were relieved. She didn’t know what to think.
“Why did you leave with out telling me goodbye Lex?” She was angry and he knew it. She glared at him through her hazel green eyes, that were luring him closer to her heart. He wanted so much to just kiss her and hold her in her arms.
“Believe me Chloe, I wanted to.”
“Then why didn’t you?” Chloe yelled at him and noticed that her band mates were going back to the bleachers. She didn’t want to leave this conversation. Lex sighed.
“Your going to tell me the truth Lex Luthor.” She said angrily and walked back to the bleachers to join her marching band brethren. She flopped down on the bleachers, and she didn’t feel like playing anymore. She didn’t feel like looking at him anymore. She was really hurt that he left with out saying goodbye. Lex was pretty close to the band and he looked over at her. Chloe shot him a death look and Lex scoffed.

After the game the Crow’s had won and beetin the crap (no pun intended) out of the other team. The marching band had to march back to the school. Lex watched Chloe like he never had before. He was glad that she found something new to experience. He knew he would have to tell the truth of why he didn’t say goodbye. He left for school and got kicked out of every one, so he gave up. He was sort of a class clown, and he was always getting in trouble. He was pissing his father off so much, that he exiled him to Smallville to shape the future of Luthorcorp. Lionel thought that his only heir should help run the family business. Lex wasn’t too thrilled at first. Their argument wasn’t a pretty one. Somehow Lionel got his way as usual.

Chloe was in the instrument room packing her quads away. It was a small room able to fit all the marching band instruments. She was the last one to change as usual. Everyone was out of the instrument room, and band room. She was about to change when she heard a nock on the door.

“For what it’s worth, you played great out there Chloe.” Lex gave his famous smile and she about melted to the floor. It was a bit hot to her in the room, with him staring at her.
“Yeah well don’t get used to it. I’m thinking of quitting.” She said and his eyes captivated her. They were demanding her to up and kiss him.
“That’s disappointing, why?” He asked. All Chloe wanted to do was to change and leave. She didn’t want to talk to Lex. Not after the way he left her like that. She couldn’t take it anymore. Anger was rising within her and she had to spill it.

“How could you? How could you just leave me like that?” She said angrily. Lex was speechless.
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Chloe. I was in a difficult time.” It’s true he was. He didn’t want her to see him in the state he was in.
“Why didn’t you call me, write, email, or text?” Lex shook his head no.
“I didn’t know your phone number,” He was cut off by the angered blonde.
“You know very well my father work’s for you now! You could’ve asked him!” She was shouting by now, and a few tears seemed to escape from her eyes.
“I didn’t want to,”
“What!” She snapped and interrupted him. He didn’t want to hurt her. He could never be open with anyone. He kept things bottled up inside.
“Nothing Chloe.” His voice was stern and his eyes cold. She stared at that face she once knew. She was looking at him on the other side of the fence.
“You could never answer a personal question Lex. That’s your problem. That’s probably why girls get mad at you. Now get out.” Chloe was serious. Lex was angry at her for telling him the truth. He didn’t want to hear the truth.
“If that’s the way you want it, Ms. Sullivan.” He closed the door to let her change. Chloe sank to the floor and sobbed. Lex heard her and was about to go back in, but he was to angered. He fought with himself for a while if he should go back in. Finally he came to a decision.

TBC
--------------
Two updates in one day? How lucky can you get???? I know I left another cliffie. :D *dodges the darts* lol. I know, I know, I borrowed a chapter title from Covenant... don't hurt me...

planetcal
5th September 2005, 03:33
Thanks for coming back and updating another great chapter!!!!!!!

Nicki
5th September 2005, 03:50
decision what decision please come back

darkangel
5th September 2005, 04:02
Come Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Seriouly, update soon.

Krysia
5th September 2005, 04:31
“Yes. We met in Metropolis. I can’t believe how well you’ve grown up Chloe. How old are you now 16?”

Grr, I wanted to hit him after this line! I'm amazed Chloe showed so much restraint.
And what decision? After that little prelude I think it can't be good. I hope , now more than before, that Chloe shows him how stupid he is acting [ by being all cold and closed off] and that if he doesn't stop he will loose her. I wonder if he tells her why he left [ and it better be good ;)]

hfce
5th September 2005, 05:03
Come back girl dont leave us hanging. :beg:

Sandy
5th September 2005, 05:12
What if I don't want to come back? lol I'm just kidding... haha. I had you fooled... I'll be back...

Dailyplanet28
5th September 2005, 05:49
hmm another cliff hanger... well I'll try to not be mad and just be happy about another update.

I like the update and I can completely understand why Chloe is so angry with lex. Leaving like that without a word is harsh.

“Why didn’t you call me, write, email, or text?” Lex shook his head no.
“I didn’t know your phone number,” He was cut off by the angered blonde.
“You know very well my father work’s for you now! You could’ve asked him!” She was shouting by now, and a few tears seemed to escape from her eyes.
“I didn’t want to,”
“What!” She snapped and interrupted him. He didn’t want to hurt her. He could never be open with anyone. He kept things bottled up inside.
“Nothing Chloe.” His voice was stern and his eyes cold. She stared at that face she once knew. She was looking at him on the other side of the fence.
“You could never answer a personal question Lex. That’s your problem. That’s probably why girls get mad at you. Now get out.”

That's my favourite part especially when Lex said he didnt want to, honestly that was just heart breaking.

I feel for Chloe, I really do but I also feel for Lex. Even if he can be stupid at times.

OK well great update, can't wait for the next so be quick. Talk to yah later.

Yasietha :devil: ~ love makes you blind, rage makes you blind, but the honest truth helps you see clearly... and oranges help with night vision ~

kimmie
5th September 2005, 10:54
Lex can be a real jerk sometimes...

Please come back and fix this, I hate it when they fight!!!

Kimmie

kirt30
5th September 2005, 12:47
Oh That Was Mean Leaving It Like That

Augustine86
5th September 2005, 15:21
Lucky? Lucky? I liked the other cliffie better!!!

Get you ass right back here and update!!

PS: Sorry about the tough love

Sandy
5th September 2005, 23:54
*laughs uncronrolingly* I love your replies...
Chapter Nine: Memories
Spoilers: Pilot
Rating: NC-17 for mentions of smut (just to be safe)
Lex shook off his nerves and went back in the instrument room. He saw her on the floor crying. He sat next to her and put his arm around her. She tried to shove him away but he wouldn’t let go of her. He couldn’t because she had a hold on him. It gave him a high that couldn’t be explained. He didn’t care how sweaty she was. He just wanted to be near her.

“Shhh. Remember when you got locked in the wine cellar? I was so scared of loosing you. I was afraid that I’d never see you again” He was using his low soothing voice, comforting her. Chloe was melting inside and she couldn’t take it anymore. She threw her arms around him, and cried on his shoulder.
“I know I hurt you, and you have every right to be mad. But know this. I love you Chloe. I loved you the first day I saw you.” He was brushing her hair with his hand and Chloe couldn’t believe her ears.
“How can you love me when you won’t even open up to me?” She sniffed and Lex got tense. She just had to ruin everything.
“Why is it so important for you to get in my personal life? What intrigues you?” He said sternly. Chloe never lifted up her head because she liked the spot she was in. She hoped that he wouldn’t push her off.
“You. I was so intrigued when I first met you. I wanted to get to know you inside and out. I wanted to be yours.” She confessed as she lifted up her head to gaze upon his blue eyes. He looked down on her and she noticed that his eyes looked sad.
“Do you still want to be mine?” He asked seriously. She brushed away her tears and thought for a second.
“If were going to be together, you have to be honest with me. I’m sick of lies and distrust. It’s bad enough that I think Clark is keeping something from me.”
“Chloe,” He began in protest, but she cut him off.
“No Lex. You have to make a decision here. I love you and I want to be with you. If you can’t open up, then why bother? I know your past must hurt, but all I want to do is shed some light on your life.” She said while soothing her hand over his heart. She began rubbing her hand in circles, like she was mending it. Lex held her hand and stopped her. He held it so gently and firmly never letting go.

“Please Lex. I don’t want to loose you again. I won’t think any less of you if you tell me your dark past. I just want to be the light in your life.” She said sweetly and began placing kisses on his finger tips making him feel butterflies in his stomach. Lex was thinking if he could really trust her. There were some things he wasn’t proud of.

“Chloe, you do realize that if I let you in; you’re sworn to secrecy.” He said and returned kisses to her finger tips. He placed her hand over his heart again. Chloe was so happy to hear him say that. She rested her head against his chest with her hand still in place on his heart. Lex wrapped his arms around her back and cuddled with her, on the floor of the instrument room.
“I want you to come by the mansion. I have something to give you.” He said gently and began stroking her hair. She loved it when he did that. It felt good to her.
“I don’t know the way. Plus we’re having a get together at the Kent’s. You should come. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind having you.” Chloe said like she never wanted him to go. Lex felt a little tense at that, because Jonathan didn’t seem to like him too much.
“I just can’t believe that Clark saved your life. What did he do anyway?” She asked and Lex wanted to lie, but he remembered his honesty.

“I drove him off a bridge. The next thing I remember is waking up on the ground, and he was kneeling over me. Believe me I was so curious on how he survived as well.”
“But you hit him right? He couldn’t possibly survive that.” Chloe said shocked and she was intrigued.
“Maybe he has tough skin. What time is the get together?” Chloe took Lex’s right wrist and looked at his watch. She slumped her shoulders in disappointment.
“Right now. There probably wondering where I am.” Lex smirked. Chloe whipped her eyes again and groaned because she was sick of crying. Lex helped her up off the floor.
“I should get changed. I don’t have a ride, can you give me one?” She asked while pulling her hair behind her ear.
“I’ll give you more then a ride Chloe.” He smirked at her flirtatiously and her mouth dropped open in shock.
“Lex!” She said teasingly and hit his arm playfully. He kissed her sweet lips for the first time since his childhood. They tasted just like he remembered. His lips kept going over hers over and over. Chloe felt shivers from her head to the tip of her toes. She remembered him kissing her in the hallway of the wine cellar. They finally pulled apart reluctantly.
“I remembered you kissed me for the first time by the wine cellar. I thought I did something bad. I never told my father about that day.” Lex smirked at her and brushed her hair back with his hand. She cleared her throat.
“Lex, I have to change. I can’t take the uniform with me.”
“Can I watch?” He asked hoping she would let him.
“No! I’m not there yet! If we’re going to be together, I need time getting used to you! Now scoot!” She said while shoving him out. He smiled in protest but he did her bidding.

Chloe got changed and hung up her uniform to be dry cleaned. The happy couple went out to Lex’s black Lexus.

“Hot car. Can I drive?” Chloe said as she got in the passenger side and buckled up. Lex smirked as he buckled up as well.
“You drive me insanely wild Ms. Sullivan.” Lex seemed a little hyper and Chloe was feeling bashful. She didn’t know that she did that to him.
“You’re awfully hyper today Mr. Luthor. Did you have a little too much coffee?” She said and Lex started up the car and he began driving to the Kent farm.
“No. It’s from being around you. You drive me insanely wild Ms. Sullivan. I don’t know how you do it, but I’d love to know your secret.” Chloe smiled and refrained from looking into his eyes. The last thing they would need is a car accident.
“It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you Mr. Luthor.” She said and took his hand and held it in hers. He had one hand on the steering wheel, and that was fine for him.
“It’s Lex, Chloe.”
“I know. I just like saying it.” She started tracing her finger on his palm. He was about to pull over if she didn’t stop, if you know what I mean.

The drive seemed longer then normal to Lex, because of the tormented pleasure that she was giving on Lex’s hand. All she was doing was playing with his hand, with hers. It was enough to drive him off the road. They finally got to the farm. The two waltzed in like they weren’t late or anything. Lois was horrendously mad, because she thought she got hurt or kidnapped.

“Chloe Sullivan! Where were you? We were worried sick about you! I tried your phone about a dozen times!” Lois was practically screaming and Clark put his hand on her shoulder to calm her down.
“Lois, don’t you think you’re over reacting? I’m sure Chloe had a reasonable explanation, and why is Lex here?” He said like he wasn’t wanted, but he didn’t mean it. Chloe couldn’t do nothing but smile. She hasn’t been this happy in weeks.
“Thanks for the warm welcome Clark.” Lex retorted.
“Lex, I didn’t mean it. We were all worried and,” Lex cut him off.
“Don’t worry about it. Chloe was late because of me.” Lois’ eyes were wide and her next comment was on its way. Jonathan gave a look of ‘I should’ve known’.
“Don’t tell me you were making out cuz.” Lois grinned and Chloe blushed.
“Hell no! Lex is going to wait a long time before that happens.” She shouted and Martha and Jonathan were surprised and shocked. They thought that she was too young to have sex.
“I’ll wait however long you want me too baby.” Lex said sexy like and he still had his flirtatious grin plastered on his face. He pinched her hiney and she jerked to that.
“Please get a room.” Lois retorted loudly and shook her head in disgust.

“Well as long as you’re here that’s all that matter’s.” Martha said motherly like.
“That’s right Martha. Now let’s eat before the food gets cold.” Jonathan chimed in and gave a stern look at Lex.

“So how do you like marching band Chloe? I know it must be a whole new world from writing for the Torch.” Martha said while she took another bite of her steak.
“I’m thinking of quitting.” She said and Clark looked at her curiously, as well as Lex and the rest of the group.
“I thought you loved the drums Chloe? That’s all you talked about when we were little. That and a certain play boy who will remain anonymous.” Lois said seriously while looking at Lex. Lex cleared his throat. Martha didn’t like the idea that Lex was a former play boy.
“Ex nay.” He whispered to Lois.
“Yeah well, how would you feel if everyone on the squad and band made fun of you at every practice? Plus I don’t think I’m cut out for music. I don’t mind playing a set of drums, but this is ridiculous. I feel like I’m in 4th grade again when I go out on the field. Everyone despises me for my solo. I’m always being glared at, yelled at, or trampled on. I’m quitting the next day at school.” She couldn’t take it anymore and tears slipped down her cheek and she ran outside into the darkness.

TBC
-----------
What'd you think? Oh yeah, you must answer this question. Would you still read it, if I fleshed it out all through Chloe's schooling??? That's what I plan on doing. So lemme know, k? Taynks. :)

potato794
6th September 2005, 00:54
poor chloe
Great chapter! I love how Lex loves Chloe so much
heck yes i will keep reading!
~Priscilla

Krysia
6th September 2005, 01:45
I hope Chloe won't give up something she loves because of some stupid comments. I will tottaly keep reading this story if we go some years to the future.

kcsgirl82
6th September 2005, 01:50
Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep them coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hfce
6th September 2005, 04:23
Oh I feel so bad for Chloe. Please update with more. :beg:

Hope ;)

Augustine86
6th September 2005, 05:14
I like the whole "I wanted to be yours" ever since Chloe was a girl. Because as a girl the thought is all pure and innocent and awwww and as a 17-year-old it totally flips around.

I'm sad Chloe's crying all the time, specially when I would have thought she was more of a hot-tempered girl who then brushed off things like that since on the show she doesn't seem to be all-that-popular, but the contrary. But I guess Lex will make it all better!

You just keep updating then, okay? As a matter of fact, what are you doing sitting there, lazing around and reeding my review? Get out of N-S.net and start typing!!! Come on, I don0t hear those keys being pressed!

Sandy
6th September 2005, 05:17
Augustine86, I did type up some of the next chapter... I have to finish it. :D Have patience. :D

planetcal
6th September 2005, 07:58
Poor Chloe she's always crying. I hope Lex makes her feel better. Please update soon!!!!!

meg20
6th September 2005, 14:12
Poor Chloe and I would keep reading!

kirt30
6th September 2005, 14:16
i have to now what happens next, so please add lots more

Sandy
6th September 2005, 23:25
Thought I'd be nice and give you a few chapters, because of how excited I am to hear your reactions. Please excuse any typo's you find. I didn't feel like proofing. Enjoy! :D

Chapter Ten:
Clark had no idea that’s how she felt about marching band. If he would’ve known he would’ve done all that he could, to encourage her.

“I should go talk to her.” Clark said as he got up from his seat, but Lex stopped him.
“No Clark. Let me handle it.” Lois got up as well and wanted to help out.
“Lois, what are you doing?” Lex complained as she followed him out to the hallway.
“I’m helping my cousin now let me by.” Lex was blocking her way out the door.
“Lois,” He protested but she cut him off.
“Let someone help her who actually knows her.” She retorted and pushed him out of the way. Lex thought she was complicated and stubborn. ‘Stubbornness must run in their family.’ He thought.

Lois found Chloe on the chair on the porch. It was a little chilly that night. The crickets were chirping so loud that you could hear them in the house. Lex stood by the door way waiting to make his entrance.

“Chloe,” Lois saw her with her hands buried in her face.
“I want Lex Lois.” She whispered softly as Lois began to rub her hand on her back. Lex smiled in triumph. Lois glared. She went back inside and found Lex by the door.

“The highness wants you, Mr. Luthor.” She shot coldly at him but Lex didn’t care, and he still smiled at her like he won.
“I told you, you should’ve let me go.”
“Shut up.” Lex thought there was no reasoning with this girl. ‘She’s going to make some guy go into therapy someday.’ He thought rudely, and then chuckled to himself silently. Chloe moved to the outside couch so that he could sit next to her. He put his arm over her as he sat down, and that was enough to make her happy.

“C’mon Chloe, why the tears? I never once saw you cry. You didn’t even cry when that tornado hit. Remember?” Chloe shook her head yes.
“That was the day I lost my I.O.U. I was so mad.” Lex felt a little guilty because that was his fault.
“I told you I would remember and I did.” He said while brushing her hair out of her face. He placed a soft kiss on her lips, and Lois watched through the front window in disgust.
“What do you really want to do with your life Chloe?” He asked and he would do his best to make her dreams come true.
“I want to write. I love writing and the Torch is my all time favorite thing. Band was just a side thing. The reason I took up the drums was because I felt left out, when you started the piano. And I’m miffed because I’ve never heard you play.” Lex grinned and kissed her forehead.
“If you’ll come by the mansion maybe we could get something going.” He said as he cupped his hands on her cheek passionately.
“Lex, I’m not having sex with you. Besides I don’t think my father would appreciate his boss making out with his daughter.” She did have a point. Lex began stroking her cheeks with his thumbs, making her melt inside. She adored his touch.
“So what your saying is your father wouldn’t have it if we were dating?” He asked disappointedly.
“No Lex. He trusts me to make my own decisions. I’m still young and I need space. Will get to that point someday. But for now I need you to hold on for me.” Lex took her hands and laced his fingers with hers.
“How about you let me know when you’re ready?” He was trying to manipulate her, but it didn’t even touch her.
“I’ll think about it. You’re not hurt are you?” She asked and she kissed the back of his hand.
“I’ll wait however long you want me too.” He respected her that much to save her virginity. The last thing he would need was to bring a baby into the world, that neither of them weren’t ready for. Chloe felt much better and the two went back inside.

“Crisis resolved.” Lex chanted in Lois’ face and sneered at her magnificently. Lois just ignored him.
“You two sound like a married couple.” Chloe taunted a little and Lois felt angry at the thought of her with Lex.
“You wouldn’t be able to get me in bed with that guy even you tried.” Lois retorted hatefully, and Lex laughed along with Chloe.
“I’d be interested in seeing a verbal judo fight.” Jonathan chimed in and he was way out of character, and Martha knew it.
“Jonathan!” She gasped while hitting him teasingly on the arm.
“I’d be it be sheer entertainment.” Clark added sarcastically making Lois feel more uncomfortable.
“Listen Smallville, there is no way that I would date that guy. Plus he’s taken remember?” They all stared at Chloe and Lex in shock.
“Lex, is that true?” Martha asked a little surprised. Lex looked at Chloe for reinforcements. She nodded her head yes to him.
“She’s the future Mrs. Luthor I can feel it.” Chloe grinned embarrassedly. Jonathan didn’t like what he was hearing. He wasn’t going to let him change an innocent girl. He had to talk some sense into her.

Sandy
6th September 2005, 23:26
Chapter Eleven: Roots of a memory
Sunday
Chloe came by the new mansion where Lex resided in. It wasn’t anything like his old house in Metropolis. He wasn’t in his office for once, as he was in a different room. Where the piano was. Chloe heard it as she entered the room where the sound was leading her. He was playing a beautiful song and she watched him when she came in. He looked so cute concentrating as he was playing. The song ended and Chloe wanted to hear more as she loved classical piano music. She never told anyone that she was a fan of it, and that was her hidden secret.

“That was beautiful Lex.” She commented as she came closer to him.
“Thank you. My mother played that song. I remembered when I was first learning it. I couldn’t play it because I,” He stopped in mid sentence and he was about to tell the truth, but something made him stop inside.
“What?”
“I can’t believe I told you that.” He hoped he wouldn’t have to bring it up again. Chloe scoffed and it was like old times. Her shoulders slumped because she was disappointed.
“Lex, you’re never going to get anywhere if you keep things inside.” She reminded him.
“Will talk about it later ok? I promise?” That was his only way of avoiding it. By giving a fake promise that he never wanted to happen.
“You’re just like Clark you know that? He always blows me off.” She protested as she slumped to the couch. It was comfortable and she sunk into it and her body left an impression.
“Chloe, I wasn’t blowing you off. I just don’t want to talk about it right now ok?” He said while walking over to her. Chloe rolled her head on the back of the couch.
“Whatever. What did you want to see me for?” She was upset and he could tell.
“I wanted to give you this.” He handed her a piece of folded up paper. The color was dimming to a light brown as it was getting old. She opened it up and a tear slid down her eye.

“My I.O.U. You had it?” She whispered the last part. She was happy yet angered. Lex smiled nervously.
“Yeah. Look Chloe you can be mad if you want, but please come with me. I want to take you somewhere special for your late birthday present.” He said as he knelt down in front of her while taking her hand. Chloe sniffed and nodded her head yes.
“Where are we going?” Lex went to the piano bench open up the top and got out a blind fold he’d put in earlier. He then went back to her and held out the black blind fold showing it to her.
“It’s a surprise and no peeking.” Chloe hated surprises and Lex began blind folding her. Chloe was in a protest mood but went a long with it.

In the car it was blacked out to her because of the blind fold. Her eyes were open but she couldn’t see anything. She had no idea where they were going. Although she did hear the sound of a helicopter and she knew they were in the air, so they must be going to Metropolis. She had no idea where but kept guessing in her mind. The trip seemed to take forever. Chloe didn’t see the gym bag that Lex had brought. When they finally got to their destination Lex then took a limo to that special place. He was carefully leading Chloe, making sure she didn’t get hurt. They were at that special place and Lex removed the blind fold. ‘Metropolis Ice Skating Arena’. Read the sign on the building. Chloe was speechless and shocked.

“Happy birthday Chloe.” Chloe was on the verge of screaming and swearing. She was angry that he brought her here.
“Take me home Lex.” She snapped and he was confused.
“Chloe,”
“No Lex. I gave up ice skating,” She was cut off.
“Chloe, you can’t keep quitting things when they get bad. You’ll never get anywhere.” He bantered with her.
“Well you won’t get anywhere if you’re not open Mr. Luthor.” She shot coldly and started heading back to the limo. Lex grabbed her hand and yanked her back.
“To not be afraid you must face your fears. Sound familiar? I can’t stand to see you waste a dream Chloe. Why are you so negative all the time?” Chloe just glared at him and she didn’t want to get hurt. They had just began dating and already they were having their first argument. She didn’t say anything for a while and he scoffed.
“You won’t get anywhere if you’re not open Chloe.” He gave her, her own advice.
“You should take your own advice Lex Luthor.” She sneered. Lex couldn’t take it anymore. He began dragging her in the ice skating arena in protest. She kept fighting him but he wouldn’t let go.

“Let go!” She yelled as she squirmed her hand and tried to get it freed. It was no use. He was too strong.
“I’m not going to stand by and let you waste a dream Chloe. You’re going to skate whether you like it or not.” He was more stern then usual and she was afraid.
“Your not my father Mr. Luthor.” They made it in the arena and it was hard for him to hold that gym bag, and her squirming hand. It was beginning to get slippery with sweat and she broke free. She bolted for the door but he picked her up with all his might. She wasn’t that heavy to him. She kicked her legs and did her best to get free. Lex thought he was taking care of a whiney child who kicked and screamed if he didn’t his way.

“Chloe Sullivan stop it! You’re freakin 16 years old! I’ve never seen you act like this!” He yelled at her and set her down. They were in the lobby and they received odd stares.
“I’m 17 Mr. Luthor get it straight! My birthday was last week.” She retorted.
“17 fine. Act your age!” He hissed. Chloe gave him a pouty look.
“Why can’t you skate? Is it because of your leg? You have to learn to let go, and get on with life. You’ll never get anywhere with your eyes closed.” He was still using his out door voice and she was beginning to calm down.
“Now get your skates on, I expect you to be out on that ice in 5 minutes.” He commanded. He gave her an icy cold stare and that made her nervous. She did his bidding and she was out on the ice in five. He was with her as well. There was an uncomfortable silence between them as Chloe began skating a little faster then he was.

“Happy?” She said as she skated beside him. He was doing his best to balance.
“For the most part. Are things cool with us?” He asked.
“Yeah. Thanks Lex. I haven’t skated in a while.” She gave him a wry smile and he smiled back.
“Now let me see you really skate Ms. Sullivan.” Chloe smiled deeply at him and she spun around with her knee making a half triangle as her ice skate gently rested on her leg, in front of him as he skated behind her. She began skating faster and faster and she didn’t know what she was going to do next. Lex watched her jump in mid air spun around, and she was afraid she would fall but she didn’t. She landed perfectly and she skidded to a stop. The last time she did that she fell.

“Lex! I did it! I did it!” She said happily and skated and jumped to him and he caught her by the waist. He looked at her passionately.
“Bravo Ms. Sullivan.” He kissed her on the ice and the world seem to spin around them.

Monday
Monday came all too fast and Chloe didn’t want to leave Lex. Chloe walked in the halls on a high from her previous day. She was receiving odd stares and she wondered why.

“Luthor spotted with 17 year old.” Pete chimed in as he showed her the Smallville ledger. Chloe was first happy at the head line but not at what she read. She took the paper from his hands and saw a picture of her and Lex kissing on the ice.
“Someone must’ve scoped you out Chloe. I’m sorry you had to hear it from me.”
“Chloe Sullivan was spotted kissing the billionaire Lex Luthor of Luthorcorp. Can anyone determine how long this relationship will last, or will it be a one night stand? Time will tell as the couple continue their journey.” She didn’t like the sound of that.
“Pete, what do they mean by one night stands? Is he hiding something from me?” Chloe’s eyes were narrowed with worries

Sandy
6th September 2005, 23:27
Chapter Twelve: Reporters
“Congratulations Lex, you’ve made the front page.” Lionel said as he slapped down the paper on his desk. They were in Luthorcorp and Lex had a meeting in a few minutes. Lionel had a grin on his face and he was surprised that it was Chloe he was kissing.
“Why the sudden interest in Ms. Sullivan Lex?” He asked and Lex shrugged his shoulders.
“You of all people should know dad. You knew she came over to visit a lot.”
“Yes but I never knew you’ve developed a crush on her.” Lex got tense as Lionel stayed in the room.
“Dad for once can you please stay out of my love life?” Lex begged and Lionel smirked.
“Son, it’s my job to make sure you don’t get hurt.”
“Dad, I’m perfectly aware of my own actions.” Lex wanted him out of his office before walls came crashing down. Lionel smirked like he didn’t care.
“I’m just looking out for the well being of my son. If that Sullivan girl hurts you,” He was cut off by an angered Lex.
“If you threat her,” He began but was cut off.
“Relax Lex. I won’t hurt her. I just can’t stand to see you heart broken.” Lex didn’t believe a word he said. He hated that their relationship was so fake and that annoyed him. He never once cared about him personally and that made Lex mad.

“Can you explain to me how I ended up on the front page news?” Lex asked a little tense. Lionel smirked.
“Well son, you know what they say. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You are entertainment to the world. Be careful around Ms. Sullivan Lex.” Lex scoffed when he left.

Chloe was in the Torch eating lunch, and she was beating a deadline for the Torch. The new edition had to be out tomorrow and she felt rushed. She looked up as she heard footsteps enter her office. She was surprised to see that Lex paid her a visit.

“Chloe, I’m so sorry about the front page news. I had no idea anyone was following me.” Lex confessed as he walked up to her. She rubbed her hands on her pants from the grease from her chips, and got up to hug him.
“It’s ok Lex. What did they mean by one night stands? And be honest with me I can’t stand it when you’re so distant.” He was caught and he knew he was going to spill. He shut the door for privacy. Then he sat on the couch that was in the Torch. Chloe sat next to him.

“I used to give one night stands when I went to bars. Chloe, my life wasn’t that great and that’s one reason why I can’t be open with you.” Chloe scoffed and knew this relationship wouldn’t go anywhere if she didn’t do something about it.
“Lex, I don’t care if you’ve done anything bad. All I want is your honesty. My life wasn’t that great either. I was just worried when I read the front page news. Did the press really follow you?” She asked.
“Yes. I’m so used to them by now. If they ever catch up with you Chloe, don’t answer any questions. Just say no comment. Oh yeah, my birthday is today I was wondering if you’d like to celebrate it with me?” He asked as he held her hands.
“Sure Lex. What’d you have in mind?”
“There’s this bar I want to go to in Metropolis. The Blue Lounge.”
“Lex, have you forgotten my age?” She reminded him disappointedly. Lex looked like he had a plan up his sleeve.
“They don’t serve minors, so you can go.”
“When?”
“Tonight.” He said while massaging her shoulders. His hands were firm and lightly squeezing her skin. She was in heaven then she was brought back to earth.
“Lex, it’s a school night. I have to be in by 10, or my dad will flip.” She said disappointedly and he was disappointed as well but he knew he could get his way.
“Please Chloe. It’s very important.” He begged and started to massage her back. Chloe rolled her head in pleasure and gave a soft moan. He smiled and knew he had her in the palm of his hand.
“Ok Lex. Come by the Torch tonight I plan on staying after school. The paper takes a while to write.”
“I look forward to reading the next issue.” He said sweetly and rubbed her back in circles causing her to moan again. The lunch bell rang letting everyone know that it was time for class. Chloe groaned because she wanted to stay with her childhood lover.
“I should get to class. Thanks for stopping by.” She said as she got up to kiss him one last time.
“Anytime. I’ll see you tonight.” Chloe was having seconds thoughts as she headed to health class. She would going behind the line that she didn’t feel like crossing. She didn’t want to upset her father but he knew Lex and he knew that he trusted his daughter to do the right thing. She wouldn’t do anything bad just have a good time with her boyfriend. She was still new to the love scene but she felt a little nervous. What if she messed up their relationship? She couldn’t handle it if they broke up. She would feel lost and helpless. She needed him more then anything. Then there was Clark. He was good looking and full of secrets. She sort of liked him but she knew that she would never get a chance with him because he was always after Lana.

That night Lex came by the Torch around 6:30pm and there he saw Chloe attached to the computer. Her fingers were beating reverently. She looked stress and he could tell.

“Hey are you ready?” He asked as he came in.
“Yeah, I just have to make a quick phone call.” She said while nodding her head. She got out her phone and dialed for Clark.

“Hello?” Clark said.
“Clark it’s me. I need you to bring your article to the Torch right now. I’m finishing the paper before I leave.”
“I’m sorry Chloe I forgot. I was helping Lana with her resume for buying the Talon.” Chloe felt torn inside and hurt. He was always with Lana and she was sick of it.
“Clark! I needed that article! Do you have any idea how hard it is to put something in at the last second?!” She about screamed over the phone. Lex has never seen her this angry before. Her face was getting red and she looked shaken up.
“I’m sorry Chloe. Is there anything I can do?”
“Not unless you can come up with a quick article. Don’t worry about it I’ll think of something.” She hung up on him and whipped her eyes.

“I’m sorry you had to hear that. That boy is always with Lana. He makes me so mad sometimes. I wish he would just stop chasing after her.” Chloe complained. She sighed depressingly as there was no way she could come up with something for that missing page.
“You could interview me.” He offered and Chloe thought about it but had second thoughts.
“It might make some other reporter’s head spin and get ideas, and then they would be chasing us again.”
“You have a point. Well let’s going before it gets too late.” Chloe saved her work and she knew she would be in the office early in the morning. She shut down her computer and turned out the lights, and the too left for Metropolis.

The two made there way to the Blue Lounge but there was a crowd of people, and they couldn’t get by.

“Lex, what’s going on?” Chloe asked worriedly and her eyes began to narrow.
“I haven’t the slightest idea.” The crowd had camera’s and video recorders.

“There they are! Mr. Luthor over here!” Chloe got sucked in another crowd of reporters.
“Lex!” She yelled out his name in worry and the reporters began badgering her with questions, causing her to be afraid. Lex was being drawn away by another crowd and being pushed farther and farther away from Chloe. He was worried for her as well. He had no idea how they knew he was going to be there. Chloe finally got out of the crowd as she was a little small in height. She bumped into another reporter who looked friendly.

“Ms. Sullivan, a few words.” He said like he didn’t care how she was feeling.
“Who are you?” She asked worriedly with fear in her voice.
“Perry White Daily Planet.” Chloe gulped in fear.

TBC
-----------
What'd you think? Please tell me I'm not loosing it to make me feel better. Thanks. :) *evil grin*

darkangel
7th September 2005, 04:11
Its going good. Update soon.

hfce
7th September 2005, 05:06
Thsoe were great updates but Chloe needs to put her foot down. Lex has to much power over her. I want kick ass Chloe. She should have told him no about the club on a school night. They could have gone on Saturday. ;)

Hope ;)

apollo
7th September 2005, 14:38
what a great update. i can't wait to see what happens next

Sandy
9th September 2005, 19:01
Blah blah blah here's the next chap...
Chapter Thirteen: Bald never looked this good before
Spoilers: Pilot
Chloe remembered Lex’s advice about not being afraid. She decided to see what she could do with it, so she told him off.

“You can take your interview and shove it up your ass.” She remarked coldly and she was surprised that her favorite reporter was being a smart alleck. Perry White scoffed with a slight chuckle.
“I believe you just have Ms. Sullivan. Young blonde smarts off to innocent reporter. I believe the head line is catchy don’t you think?” He had a smug smile on his face and Chloe was disliking him.
“If you ever come near me or Lex again,”
“Threats Ms. Sullivan? This is going to be a fine front page news.”
“Leave her alone.” An unfamiliar voice said sternly. He was standing on the side between them.
“Well, well, well, Ms. Sullivan is attracted to Luthor’s. What’s your deal Lucas?”
“That’s Mr. Luthor to you.” Lex added sternly as he finally got out of the crowd and stood behind Chloe backing her up. Lucas looked at his brother and thanked him with out words.
“You have no idea who your dealing with Mr. White. I suggest you take your leave now before I call the cops.” Lex threaten and Mr. White left with his tale behind his legs.

“Chloe, thank God you’re alright.” Lex said as he rubbed her shoulders in relief. Chloe was in a bit of shock as she had never dealt with that before. Chloe pulled herself to his chest and wrapped her arms around him.
“We shouldn’t stay here there’s still a crowd.” Lucas informed them. Lex didn’t want to be there either. What a way to spend your birthday, with being trapped by mean reporters. Chloe hoped that she wouldn’t become a mean and rude reporter someday. She would take this as a reminder to be kind when she would interview people.
“We can stay at the penthouse.” Lex suggested. Chloe just remembered that she should go home as soon as possible, before curfew comes around.
“Lex, I can’t I have to get home. My father will kill me if I’m late.” She begged as she looked up at his beautiful face.
“Mr. Luthor!” Another reporter yelled and Lex quickly glanced at the person slowly making there way over.
“Go on I’ll cover for you.” Lucas was worried for his brother and his girlfriend. Lex thanked him quickly and the two made their escape. The reporter finally made his way over to Lucas and noticed that Lex and Chloe were gone. Lucas smiled in triumph.

Lex pushed open the door to the penthouse letting Chloe in first. She was worried beyond relief. Her father would kill her she knew. She didn’t like it when they argued. Plus she had an article to cover at the last minute. She was really mad at Clark to the point where she couldn’t forgive him. He knew that article was important to her and he failed her. She didn’t like the idea of waking up at 5 in the morning just to go to school to finish a stupid edition. She flopped herself on the comfortable couch in the living room. It was roomy with a wide screen TV and had two chairs on either side of the room. It was highly decorated.

“Would you like anything to drink?” Lex asked being calm as he could be. He knew that she was stressed because he could see it on her face.
“Lex,” She began in protest but he cut her off.
“Of water?” Chloe nodded her head yes and he got her a glass of water, and he poured himself a glass of wine. Chloe drank the water like she hadn’t drunk water in a few hours.
“I could use some coffee right about now. It always calms me down.” Lex smirked.
“Decaf?” He suggested and Chloe glared at him.
“If it’s decaf I won’t drink it.” Lex then in turn went to the kitchen and turned the stove on for the kettle to heat up. He got out a packet of coffee and a large coffee cup, and he went back to sit down with Chloe.

“I’m sorry you had to go through that. I had no idea who tipped them off.” He said while wrapping his arm behind her back and he placed his hand on her stomach.
“Maybe it was your father.”
“Come to think of it we did have an argument this morning about you.” Lex’s hand was stroking her stomach and he lifted up her shirt and she felt his cold hand almost making its way down her pants. Chloe quickly stopped him.
“Lex, I have my period.” That comment made an awkward silence, and they both snickered.
“Thanks for the warning. Can I at least leave my hand on your belly?”
“It is nice but I’m a little uncomfortable.”
“I understand. Am I aloud to hold your hand?” He teased and Chloe smiled brightly.
“Definitely.” Lex took her hand in his, and she admired his hand. She liked the smoothness of his skin, and the form. She liked how it was tough yet gentle as could be.
“I love your hands.” She commented as she began stroking the top of his hand. She began moving her thumb in circles.
“No one has ever told me that before Chloe.” Chloe stretched out his fingers and studied them. Lex let her do so and he couldn’t help at what she was thinking.
“There’s just something about them I like. They can be tough, gentle and sometimes a little naughty, but at the same time innocent.” Lex smiled and she was getting to him.
“What’s it like when you have your period?” He asked and that made Chloe feel a little awkward.
“Well, sometimes you get angry and you want to yell at someone for no reason. Oh and then there’s that feeling when you just want to cry for no reason at all. Then there’s that annoying feeling of cramps.” Lex was wondering why he ever asked.
“Sounds complicated. You seem to be doing fine.” He said with a smile and she looked into his eyes.
“That’s because I’m with you.” She went up to touch his head but he stopped her by grabbing her wrist in his free hand.
“Lex please. I’ve never once touched your head. You did the same thing when you were little.” He saw that look in her eyes and he couldn’t stand to see her upset. He nodded his head yes and he put her hand on his bald head. Her fingers stretched out over it. She began stroking it with her thumb. It felt like she could feel his pain from his past. Lex was nervous because he never let anyone touch his head. She had been the only one to do so, and he vowed that only she would get to.

“That must’ve been awful to just loose your hair.” She felt sorry for him and he couldn’t take it anymore. He let down a tear as he removed her hand from his head.
“How did you loose it?” She asked solemnly. Lex was silent for a moment and that ticked her off.
“Lex,” She said and she was upset. Lex gave in.
“Fine I’ll tell. It was the day of the meteor shower. A meteor came down and slid to me and I fell. The next thing I remembered was waking up in the hospital completely bald.” Chloe whipped his tear from his eye. She didn’t know it but she had power over him that would make him do her every bidding.
“I think it’s beautiful no matter what anyone says.” That was enough to make him melt to her knees. He gave her a deep kiss of passion and their mouths dug into each other. He cupped his hand over her cheek and continued to kiss her. When air was necessary they broke apart and panted a little.

“For just starting a relationship you seem to know a lot about romance.” Lex commented and he admired her for that.
“You know what they say once you learn to ride a bike, you never forget. Lex I should really get home.” The kettle whistle blew and Lex swerved his head in the direction of the kitchen.
“Waters done. Did you still want that cup of coffee?”
“As long as I can take it with me.”
“Of course Chloe. You can even keep the mug if you want. I have plenty.” She smiled at him as he got up to leave. She eyed him up and down at as his back. He could feel that she was checking him out.
“Are you checking me out Ms. Sullivan?” He said as he turned around and stopped walking.
“Yeah. I can’t help it if your sexy.” Lex gave the biggest grin and he blushed a little.
“It appears that I made the billionaire blush.” Chloe added with a smile making him feel more embarrassed.
“I better get you that coffee.” He turned around again and went into the kitchen.
“You have a nice ass too.” She shouted and he chuckled to himself as he began preparing her coffee. He finished and went back into the living room and she was still staring at him, with her flirtatious smile.

“You’re enough to drive a guy like me insane Chloe.” He said while placing her cup on the table, and bent over to give her a kiss on the lips.
“Well, you do the same to me Lex.” He smiled at her and he was glad that he had they shared the same affect. Chloe took a drink of her coffee and it went down her throat and warmed up her body.
“We should get going.” He advised. Chloe nodded her head and they walked out with Chloe’s new mug.

On the way home Chloe at some point fell asleep while resting her head on the car door. Lex pulled up the drive of the Sullivan house. Chloe opens her eyes and looks at her house. The lights are still on.

“Why are the lights still on? Uh oh.” She knew her father would be up waiting for her on the couch no less. Chloe gulped in fear and she remembered Lex’s advice about fear. She pushed open her door and the two got out. Lex took her hand and laced it with hers, and they walked in the house. Chloe walked in nervously still clutching on to his hand. She saw her father asleep on the couch.

“Oh good he’s asleep.” She felt relieved. Gabe jerked awake and the sound of his daughters voice woke him up.
“Good morning Chloe. Where were you?” It was indeed morning as it was 1:30AM.
“I was in Metropolis with Lex.” She tried her best to be brave.
“And what might I ask were you two doing?” He was stern and he had that angry tone that let Chloe know that he was mad.
“Mr. Sullivan it’s my fault. I shouldn’t have had her out on a school night.”
“Dad, your not mad are you?” Gabe rose off the couch to approach his daughter with the billionaire looming over her.
“Mad? I’m furious. When ten o clock rolled around I was thinking I would hear the phone ring, with a confirmation that my daughter was alright. What were you thinking Chloe? You know I didn’t like it when you ventured into the city alone.” Gabe was mad but he was still being his calm and gentle self. Just then Lois waltzed down the stairs. Their conversation woke her up.

“What’s all the commotion?” Chloe’s eyes widen and her eye brows were raised in question.
“Dad, what’s Lois doing here?” She asked frightenly. She wasn’t scared, scared. Lois smiled at her cousin as she walked into the living room, and joined the crowd.
“She’s staying here for a while until she gets settled in with the Kent’s. Jonathan is building her a new room so it’ll be a few weeks.” Gabe informed the worried Chloe, and she squeezed Lex’s hand a little hard causing him to flinch with his mouth.
“Look’s like were roomies cuz.” Lois chimed in and she grabbed the paper on the coffee table.
“Me and Gabe were wondering if you could explain the front page news?” It was the picture of Chloe and Lex kissing on the ice. Chloe and Lex looked at each other.
----------------------
*waits for reviews*

kimmie
9th September 2005, 23:19
Uh-oh someones in trouble!!!

Loved the update...

Kimmie

kirt30
10th September 2005, 01:31
I love this story so much, that was a good cliff hanger add more PLEASE

potato794
10th September 2005, 01:38
ooooooooooooooo chloe's in trouble! hehe
Awesome chapter
~Priscilla

Sandy
11th September 2005, 04:36
Chapter Fourteen: Argument & Tempting Lex
Spoilers: Lucy
“All we did was shared a kiss on the ice.” Chloe said annoyingly. Gabe wasn’t too thrilled as to how it ended up in the paper.
“What I want to know is how it got so news worthy.” Gabe said revealing his sarcastic side. He eyed Lex sternly and Lex cleared his throat.
“Mr. Sullivan I’ve dealt with reporters before and trust me, this will blow off. I assure you.” He sounded like he knew what he was talking about. That wasn’t enough to please Mr. Sullivan. Lois liked seeing Lex suffer as it was a somewhat twisted sense of joy, for her to watch. She had a huge smile on her face and she was enjoying every minute of it.
“I’ve read plenty of articles about you Mr. Luthor, some went on longer then expected.” Chloe thought Lois enjoyed making things worse for her. She gave her death look to her cousin. That rendered Lois had hit a nerve.
“How would you know Lois?” Lex snapped at her and she had created a heated argument.
“You’re not the only one who grew up in Metropolis.” She chimed in triumphantly causing him to look away.
“Have you been spying on me?” He shot his dark cold eyes at her hoping they would make her nervous. She never faltered. She knew how to handle stubborn men.
“Lets just say I’ve done my research.” Chloe was wondering what her cousin was really up too. Lex scoffed and looked away again. Lois knew that she was getting to him and she enjoyed it. Lois was going to speak again but Chloe then knew what she was really up too. She thought that she was being too protective of her, and she hated it. She didn’t want that luxury that she gave her sister. She didn’t want her to become her mother.
“Stay out of our lives Lois!” Chloe shouted angrily. Chloe finally let go of her grasp on Lex’s hand.
“I was doing you a favor. If he hurts you,” Lex’s eye twitched to the last part. He would never hurt Chloe.
“You’re not my mother and I don’t want you to be. Please stay out of our lives.” She pleaded and her eyes began to bubble with water. Lois felt hurt that she had angered her cousin. Lex was mad at Lois for snooping into his private life.
“I should go.” Lex said a little mad from what Lois was doing.
“Dad, if it’s alright with you I’m going to say goodbye to Lex.” With out a word from Gabe she took Lex’s hand and took him outside and they walked to his car.

“My cousin can be so annoying sometimes.” Chloe complained as she looked at his hand admiring it again.
“It looked like to me that she enjoyed watching me squirm.” Lex didn’t sound too thrilled at Lois’ actions either.
“I want to go home with you Lex.” That made him feel shocked. He was glad that she wanted to stay with him, but he knew she couldn’t.
“I don’t want to anger your father anymore then I already have.” He said truthfully and he began stroking her hair.
“He can be mad if he wants. Plus he’s not mad at you he’s mad at me. I don’t like the idea of my cousin living with us. Don’t get me wrong I do love her but, sometimes she pushes me off the edge. Please let me go home with you.” Lex didn’t want her to get into anymore trouble.
“I can’t let you Chloe, I’m sorry.” Chloe gave her pouty face. He stared into her eyes and saw that she was desperate. She put her hand on the edge of his head taunting him while stroking it at the same time. He began to feel weak and did his best not to cave. He gave a soft moan out of pleasure.
“Please.” She begged so sweetly. He couldn’t he knew he couldn’t. He couldn’t just up and take his employee’s daughter to his mansion. What would he think?
“I’m sorry Chloe.” He was loosing it at she rubbed her fingers so gently across his cheek. He was indulged in her touch and he was loosing it. Her eyes looked so big to him now, and they never looked this green before.
“Please?” She asked again and he caved. He gave a sigh of defeat and she knew she won and she squealed softly and gave him the biggest hug. He reluctantly hugged her because he was going across enemy lines.
“If you get in trouble.” Lex began as he got in his car.
“I’ll take full responsibility.” She said as she got in the car.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked one more time looking at her seriously. He didn’t want to destroy her relationship with her father, then again he didn’t want her to be unhappy.
“I’m sure.” Lex looked at her and backed out of the drive way and went to his mansion.

Gabe was waiting for Chloe to come back inside but she never did. He turned on the outside lights and went out on the porch.

“Chloe?” He asked a little loud and looked around. She was no where to be seen. Gabe sighed in disappointment and went back inside. ‘How could you go home with that boy Chloe? I’m worried when your with him.’ Gabe thought as he came in the house.

Lex led Chloe to his master bedroom and all she wanted to do was sleep. She was exhausted from her day. From yelling at Clark, to the reporters, and to her father and cousin. She was just thankful that she had a supportive boyfriend to back her up in time of need. She sat on the bed and it was surprisingly comfortable. She kicked off her shoes and laid on his side of the bed. She sniffed the covers and they smelled like his cologne. She put her hand under her head and closed her eyes. Lex looked at her. She looked so peaceful in that position. He took off his tux jacket and threw it on his chair, and he undid his collar.

“If you want I’ll sleep in the other room.” He knew that she would protest as soon as he got in the bed. She open her eyes and looked at him. She thought that was so sweet and gave him a smile.
“You’re sweet Lex. I wouldn’t mind you sleeping with me, as long as you don’t do anything naughty.” That was all he wanted to do was sleep with her and nothing more.
“It’d be an honor Ms. Sullivan.” Chloe turned away so he could change. He changed into his silk silver pj’s and got in bed beside her getting under the covers. Her heart began pounding and she got under the covers as well. Lex had a remote for the light switch and pushed the off button. It took a while for Chloe’s eyes to adjust but there was some light from the window. It gave a soft dim and she could feel his presence in the room.

“I’m a little nervous.” She confessed and Lex took her hand in his.
“It’s ok. Want me to hold you?” He asked hoping she would at let him do that. Chloe could use some comfort right now so she let him wrap his arms around her holding her close to him. His silk pj’s felt so good on her skin. She rested her head on his chest and listen to the beat of his heart. It was relaxing to her and it kept a steady rhythm.
“One, two, three, four.” She started counting out loud each time his heart beat.
“Chloe, what are you doing?” He was confused at her behavior.
“Counting along with your heart. It’s soothing Lex.” She never wanted to be removed from that spot but she knew her head would end up on her pillow in the morning. Morning? Gosh she did not want it to come. Even though she was nervous she still felt safe around him. Lex felt all gooshy, gooshy inside. He thought she had the weirdest romantic lines ever and he liked it. They were random yet pleasing.
“You really know how to make me fall for you don’t you?” He said and she heard his voice inside his body as it echoed through out.
“Shhh. Good night Lex.” Lex kissed her one more time before they fell asleep. They both shut their eyes and were soon fast asleep in dream land, dreaming about each other no less.

The next morning Chloe woke up and it was 12:05PM. She stretched out and she was right. Her head did end up on her pillow. Sometime through the night her head shifted to her pillow. She had the most wonderful nights sleep. She looked over at Lex who was still sleeping. Chloe looked at his alarm clock.

“12:05?! Shit I’m late for school!” She yelled and threw off her covers and they landed on Lex’s face, making him wake up. She quickly got off the bed and put her shoes on quickly. He shoved the covers off and he was grumpy from being woken up. ‘Whoever woke me up is going to get it.’ He thought bitterly and he saw a young blonde in his room. He apparently forgotten that she had slept with him.
“Chloe! Damn I forgot you went home with me.” He retorted worriedly as he watched his frantic girlfriend.
“Lex, I’m late for school and I have no way in getting there.” She yelled at him quickly with worries filling the air.
“You can take the Porsche here are the keys. It’s parked out front.” He said while throwing her the keys. He didn’t want her to go but she had to or she would get detention. She didn’t want to go either. She had a wonderful night sleep and it’s been a while since one of those. She didn’t have time to kiss him either so she gave him a quick goodbye and he watched her leave.

Chloe enjoyed driving Lex’s car but she was worried at what the principal would say. She’s never been late before. Clark’s always missed the bus but he always seemed to manage to get there. Maybe she could come up with an excuse just like he did. Chloe parked in the parking lot and quickly got out. She put Lex’s keys in her pocket. The lobby looked empty and she made her way quickly to the Torch office. But she was stopped by principal Quawn.

Lex got out of bed and hoped that Chloe was ok with everything. He was a little worried that she was driving his car, but he trusted her. He heard a phone go off but it wasn’t his ring. He looked to the left of the bed and onto the night stand. He looked at the phone with curious narrowed eyes. It would keep ringing if he didn’t answer it. ‘Why did Chloe leave her phone?’ He thought and he got up and answered it.

“Hello?” He asked.
“Chloe? Mr. Luthor where is my daughter?” Gabe said sternly on the other line.

TBC

potato794
11th September 2005, 05:12
Another awesome chapter! but you can't just stop there!!!!
kepp up the good work!
~Priscilla

Dailyplanet28
11th September 2005, 06:25
AHHHH AMAZING UPDATES AS USUAL!! Lex and Chloe just seem so right together and I love their banter, it's so sweet at times I want to melt...

Your cliffhangers were pretty good and I was so happy it got to read 4 updates at once :D. Sorry I would have reviewd earlier but school kind of got in the way. But Im glad I got the chance to read them. Lex forcing Chloe to skate was my fave part. LOL she was being such a brat although I can understand her reluctance to skate again.

Stupid Clark, he takes Chloe for granted, its always pissed me off. Lois is being kind of a bitch, albeit a protective bitch. And when exactly is the story set?

Sooo neways hurry up and update. See ya online!!! You Rock!!!!!

hfce
11th September 2005, 06:32
That was a great update but Chloe is in trouble. ;)

kcsgirl82
11th September 2005, 18:54
Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please continue to update as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy
12th September 2005, 01:08
Chloe is in her nineth grade year.

Sandy
12th September 2005, 02:09
Chapter Fifteen: Pizza kiss
Spoilers: None
Lex gave the biggest gulp you could ever imagine and Gabe heard it over the phone. He knew that his daughter was in trouble. Whatever that boy did to her it wouldn’t be a pretty site the next time Gabe saw Lex.

“I’m waiting for an answer Mr. Luthor.” He said more sternly now and gritting his teeth. He didn’t mind his daughter hanging out with his boss, he didn’t like the idea of her sleeping with him. She was too young and he was too old.
“She, well, she,” Lex stuttered and Gabe was growing impatient by the minute.
“Please Mr. Luthor.” He sounded serious and worried. Lex sighed on the other line.
“She went home with me. Don’t worry Mr. Sullivan we didn’t have sex. She just wanted to get away.” Gabe put the back of his hand on his forehead and began breathing heavily.
“Mr. Sullivan it ‘s alright. You’re daughter is at school she was a little late but she still made it.”

Chloe froze in her tracks as the principal glared at her. Her skin was tightening as she got more tense.
“Where were you Ms. Sullivan?” He asked looming over her like a dark shadow, and he folded his arms across his chest.
“I drank coffee all night pulling an all nighter, for the Torch and that’s why I’m late.” ‘Good one Chloe.’ Chloe pictured herself rolling her eyes at herself.
“Detention today Ms. Sullivan.” That was all he said and he went off to see if any more hoodlums were late. Chloe was surprised that he didn’t question her any farther. ‘Wait till Lex hears about this.’

Chloe called her father after school and let her know, that she would be a little late. She had to stay a half hour after school and do homework. She dreaded doing homework at school, because she loved doing it at Lex’s mansion. Chloe sighed as she started to work out a math problem. ‘Boring.’ She thought to herself as she began figuring out the equation. She gave a yawn and looked at the clock. ‘Just ten more minutes and I’m all Lex’s.’ She thought and started day dreaming a little. She jerked from the detention bell and started packing up her belongings. She put her book bag over her back and started to go to her well Lex’s car. On the way out someone shoved her through the door.

“Rich girl.” Someone said rudely and Chloe just glared at him. He glared back and laughed. Chloe clenched her teeth in hate and made her hands turn into fists.
“Just because I’m dating Lex Luthor does not make me rich ass hole.” She retorted and shoved him out of the way and walked to Lex’s car. “Whatever.” The boy retorted back. Outside she took out his car alarm for the car and pushed the button to unlock the car. She got in and gave a sigh of triumph. She felt proud of herself for sticking up for herself. On her way ‘home’ she remembered that she would be in deep trouble.
“Shit!” She said to herself as she gripped the steering wheel and made a turn. Her heart began pounding as the thought of her father yelling at her came into her mind. The last thing she would need was an argument. ‘Why did I let myself go home with Lex?’ She almost regretted it but it was nice to wake up to him. She smiled to herself as she remembered his sleepy face. He looked so calm, content, satisfied, like the world didn’t matter to him. She gave a sigh of pleasure and pulled up her drive way. She eased herself as she got out of the car and began heading towards the front door. ‘Stand firm Chloe.’ She reminded herself. She went in and shifted her book back strap tighter around her shoulder. Gabe wasn’t home yet and she gave a sigh of relief. Lois wasn’t there either. ‘Probably at the Kent’s.’ She thought. She went to the kitchen and plopped her book bag on the chair of the dinning room table. She found a note on the counter.

‘Chloe, I will be working late today. We need to talk. I’m worried about you. Love, dad. Ps, Lois is at the Kent’s. She’ll be home late too. There’s some money on the counter for pizza or something. Love you.’

Chloe rolled her eyes in protest. ‘Work late?’ She thought and then shrugged it off. She put the note back on the counter and counted the money. ‘Why does he have to leave me so much money?’ Chloe counted two 20’s. She sighed annoying and dialed for Lex. ‘Maybe he would like to come over and hang out.’ She waited as the phone kept ringing. He didn’t answer and she got his answering machine. She gave a disappointed look.

‘Hi, this Lex. I’m sorry I was unable to answer your call, please leave a message.’ Beep.

“Hi Lex it’s Chloe. I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner. I’m going to order a pizza, and for some strange reason, dad is working late hint, hint. Bye.” She said and hung up. Chloe then ordered the pizza and waited on the couch in the living, and watched a little tv. No phone call came as 10 minutes have past. Chloe heard the door open and was afraid. ‘Please don’t be dad, please don’t be dad.’ She thought over and over and in walked a tall figure. She released the air she was holding in and flung her back against the couch. Lex looked at her and smiled.

“You scared me you know that?” She complained and he laughed and joined her on the couch.
“I made your father work late to save the torture.”
“Either that or make it worse for me by waiting.” Lex put his arm around her shoulders.
“Gimme those lips young lady.” Chloe smiled and blushed and they kissed. Chloe was lost in his kiss that she didn’t hear the door knock until the fifth time.
“The pizza!” She got up and left Lex hanging there. She paid the pizza guy and tipped him pretty well. She thanked him and he left. She placed the pizza on the table open it up took a piece and began chowing down. Lex watched her rather oddly. She didn’t like that he was staring. It made her nervous.
“What? I’m starving ok? I got detention today for being late.”
“I’ll get some napkins.” He got up and started walking towards the kitchen.
“On the table.” She pointed out and brought the napkin holder because pizza is messy.
“Where are the plates?” He asked. While looking around as to where they might be.
“In the cabinet to the right. Probably where you’re standing.” She shouted back and she took another bite. She decided to get up and put her pizza on a napkin on the table. She went to the kitchen where Lex was to help him out. She got two Pepsi’s two glasses and filled them with ice.

“Sorry we don’t keep hard liquor in the house. I’m not sure but I think dad has a hidden stash of beer somewhere. I found it once.” Lex chuckled at her curiosity.
“I don’t drink all day Chloe. You’re helpless you know that?” He was only teasing of course. Chloe hit his arm playfully. They both went out to the living room with the stuff they needed. There wasn’t anything good on tv so Chloe turned it off. They just enjoyed each other’s company in silence as they listened to each other chew.

“How was work?” She asked as she finished her pizza and took another one.
“It was ok. Not a lot of exciting stuff goes on there.” He sounded like he dreaded going to work. He would soon learn to love his job as he got older, and more into it. He was just a beginner in the family business, and getting used to it.
“Hmm. School wasn’t great either. I ran into principal Quan. I lied and said I drank coffee all night. That got me detention. Don’t ever let me sleep with you again.” She demanded. Lex cleared his throat to that.
“I enjoyed sleeping with you Chloe. You have a soothing breathing sound. One that I’ve never heard anything like before. I hope that you at least enjoyed sleeping with me.” Chloe stopped eating as that made her speechless. She stopped eating and looked at him. An excuse to get out of this convo was that she saw some grease on the side of his lips.

“Uh you have some grease on the side of your lip.” She pointed and he smirked.
“I’m saving it for later.” He joked and got a napkin and wiped his mouth. Chloe felt a little uncomfortable about telling the truth. The truth was she did enjoy sleeping with him. She felt like her world was fading away. Lex saw that look on her face. That look that he came too fond of.
“Chloe, you can tell me anything.”
“I know.” She whispered softly. She sighed and finally decided to tell him.
“I did enjoy sleeping with you Lex. To the point of not wanting to leave. I would have stayed with you but I knew I would get in trouble. Just like I’m going to get in trouble any second dad walks through that door, or Lois.” Lex took her hand and he didn’t care of it had grease on it.
“Lex, I, I,” She began but couldn’t let herself get it out. Those three simple little words she wanted to say.
“I think I love you. It’s gotten to the point of wanting to be with you forever. But I feel like we’re,” She didn’t want to say it so he said it for her.
“Moving too fast?” Chloe nodded her head yes. Lex was a little disappointed but he excepted her feelings and input. He knew he was rushing her a bit. But that was only because he loved her. He would marry her right now if he could, but he knew that she couldn’t handle it right now. Especially not right now.
“Chloe, I love you too. I knew it from the moment I saw you in my father’s office. I’ve searched deep in my heart for the feelings I get when I’m around you. You make me so happy, I feel like I could do anything. I feel like I’m on top of the world. The sun has never looked this bright before. Chloe, listen to me. There is no think in love. Either you do or you don’t.” He said as he lifted her chin with his index finger. A breath escaped her and he saw that look in her eyes. A tear slid down her cheek. He almost felt disappointed until she spoke the truth.

“I love you.” She let the tears fall and he embraced her in his arms. When Lex pulled back he cupped his hand on her cheek.
“I’ve never seen anyone look this beautiful before.” He rubbed her cheek with his thumb. He pressed his lips on hers and of course it tasted like grease and cheese but she didn’t care, and neither did he. There lips slid over each other and it was rather funny, and a bit difficult but only the more challenging for Lex to want more from the young blonde he’d come to love. Chloe never thought she would come to love anyone. She had her crush on Clark but it was wiped away. Lex was longing for love ever since his days at Metropolis as that play boy. He was longing for real love. The kinds that last forever. He wanted to have children with her, and grow old together. He wouldn’t mind grandchildren at all.

Just then Lois comes walking in the door along with Clark. Lois and Clark looked at them a bit shocked. Clark eyed the pizza.

“Did you save us any cuz?” Lois interrupted their kiss and they both glared at them and groaned.
------------------
:D
Typo's fixed

Dailyplanet28
12th September 2005, 02:45
LOL
Clark eyed the pizza.

That is the funniest line ever... I know I'm weird...

Great Update!!

Yasietha

potato794
12th September 2005, 03:35
once again, another great update!
keep it up!
~Priscilla

darkangel
12th September 2005, 04:10
great update

Sandy
12th September 2005, 05:31
Chapter Sixteen: I’m living with a billionaire
Rating: NC-17 for safety
With out thinking Clark immediately grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza and began chowing down.

“Sure Clark help yourself.” Chloe said sarcastically. She wanted to save those for another time. Clark smiled as he ate his pizza.
“Thanks Chloe.” He said as he ate. Chloe just snorted in disgust. Lois had an evil smile on her face.
“Wait till Gabe hears about you two kissing again.” Lois snickered.
“Go ahead and tell him I don’t care. I love Lex!” She stated and that made Clark’s head perk up. Lois looked at her like she was nuts.
“I know what you guys are thinking. Who cares if he’s too old! I don’t care!” Just then Gabe walked in the front door and Lois took a step aside to let him in. When he saw Chloe he was relieved and then angered as he saw his boss with his girl.

“What don’t you care about Chloe?” He asked concerned and Chloe just stood there frozen. She came up with a quick lie.
“That there’s nothing good on tv.” Gabe didn’t look like he bought it. He gave her a stern look and Lex wiped his mouth with a napkin.
“Mmm. This is good pizza. What’s the name of the place?” Clark asked rather dumbly as he chewed his food. Everyone gave him a shut up look and he looked down at the floor bashfully. His cheeks gave a soft red tint.
“Chloe may I see you in the kitchen?” Gabe asked as he took her arm rather fiercely but soft at the same time. Chloe looked back at Lex as Gabe dragged her to the kitchen. She gave him that help me look. ‘You promised Chloe.’ Lex thought sadly and he really wanted to help her out. He didn’t give her the back up she needed.

In the kitchen Gabe looked at her sternly his features growing impatient. He had tons of questions on his mind that he had to choose from. Chloe was a little scared but she stood her ground. Lex’s advice was sinking into her brain and it was changing her a little.

“Chloe, I was so worried about you last night. Why didn’t you call?” He was more calm now and she knew that he wouldn’t bash her. Chloe was nervous about answering but if she didn’t spill the truth then they would just argue.
“I, I was upset that Lois was moving in and the fact that you don’t trust me with Lex. Dad I can handle myself. Just because I got in the news paper that doesn’t mean anything. I can handle myself dad. And to top it all off,” she paused “I’m in love with him.” Gabe saw the look of love in her eye and it reminded himself about his wife. He sighed and pulled her close to him. He was in fact happy for her yet worried at the same time. So many worries plundered his mind. Would she be safe? ‘Course he would he has endless security.’ Can he be trusted? ‘Only my daughter can judge that.’ What if he hurts her? Gabe didn’t know how to answer that question and he prayed to God that he wouldn’t hurt her. He rather liked the two together but it was just a little awkward, because he is his boss. He would have to get used to that.

“Oh Chloe. I’ve been waiting for this day to come.” Chloe gave a shocked impression on her face. She wondered where her real father was. He’s always been strict on the guys she dates.
“This is your first love isn’t it?” He asked. A tear slid down his cheek out of happiness. Chloe nodded her head yes. Clark was just a crush but this, this was love. Chloe knew that she would never get a chance with Clark. He was so indulged into Lana. Chloe let a few tears fall and Gabe grabbed a tissue and he dabbed her eyes gently.
“Chloe, I trust you to make your own decisions. You know there are consequences to your decisions right?” He was so serious and he didn’t want her to have sex just yet. Maybe till after marriage but he already trusted her. He knew that she wouldn’t do that. He had a gut feeling in the pit of his stomach.
“I know dad. And thank you. You don’t know how much this means to me. I, I want to go home with Lex again.” Gabe nodded his head yes and he saw his daughters face light up with a smile.
“It’s up to you now Chloe. I just hope and pray that you make the right decisions.” Chloe hugged him so tightly.
“If you need any advice about anything, and I mean anything,” They broke from their hug.
“I know dad. Thanks again.” It was getting late. It was about 7:30pm. Chloe still had homework to do and she almost forgot that Lex was in the living room.
“Go to him honey. I’m a phone call away.” Gabe said sweetly and kissed her hair.

“Lex, I’m living with you till Lois gets settled in with the Kent’s.” Chloe said so reassuring. Lex thought that Chloe was on something. He took a swig of his Pepsi.
“Chloe, I don’t think,” Gabe nodded his head yes while coming out of the kitchen. Lex caught his motion and proceeded with a smile and a nod.
“Great.” He said with an even bigger smile. Chloe smiled too. Lois was shocked.
“What?! Gabe you can’t be serious!” Lois retorted a little loudly. Chloe snickered evilly.
“Believe it cuz. I’m living with a billionaire!” She said happily and threw his arms around Lex and kissed him. Lois wanted to protest but Gabe wouldn’t let her. She kept saying but he’s too old, she too young. It got to a point where Gabe screamed in her face and that shook her a little. Clark just stood there dumbly eating another piece of pizza and he missed everything. His mind was on the pizza and how good it was.

Over the next few days Chloe got settled in with Lex. She still went to school and marching band and all that jazz. Speaking of jazz she was thinking of trying out for the jazz band this fall. She was starting to slowly love music so much that it was her second favorite. Writing would always be her first favorite. Music was an added bonus that helped her forget her troubles. That helped her to forget what she was thinking because of the loud pounding of the drums.

Lex Luthor slashed his sword against Hieki(sp?) his fence teacher. She was more fierce today then ever before. She kept getting him and tried to knock his sword out his hand. It was about 7:00 at night and Lex thought Chloe was out with Pete. The two kept clanging their swords against each other when Hieki knocked his out of his hand. It made a swooshing noise as it hit the floor. They were in their gear. Lex took off his head piece.
“Look’s like you win again.” Lex said and Hieki took off her head piece. But it wasn’t Hieki it was Chloe. She moved her head from side to side and her hair blew in the breeze. Lex was in shock and he wondered how in the hell she beat him.
“Chloe? How did you?” Chloe smiled.
“I have been taking a few lessons Lex. I’ve been living here for about a week you know.”
“I know but how come you didn’t tell me?” He asked as he put his hands on her waist. She was getting used to this and she could let him do that. It didn’t bother her anymore.
“I wanted to surprise you.” She gave him a kiss and she didn’t care if he was sweaty.
“How bout you and I take a shower?” He grinned and she obliged.

Lex washed her hair and it felt so good as the hot water beat upon them gently. Chloe moaned in pleasure at this and she turned around to kiss his wet lips.
“I’ve noticed something different about you Chloe.” He asked as she rinsed out her cream rinse.
“What’s that?” She asked.
“You’re not as afraid as you used to be.” Chloe turned off the water and grabbed a towel for him and one for her. Lex put his around his waste, and Chloe put hers around her chest.
“That’s because of that great advice of yours. I’ve learned to face my fear Lex.” She said while entering his room. They both changed into comfortable clothes. Lex chose a t-shirt and pants, and Chloe chose a t-shirt and sweat pants. It was her favorite shirt that had Radio Head on it. Lex had gave her that shirt and it quickly became her favorite.
“How bout I beat the crap out of you at Tetris?” He asked and Chloe hit his arm teasingly.
“Just because your good that doesn’t mean anything.” Lex smiled and he went to turn on his tv in his room and set up the play station 2. He sat down.
“I’m going to win Lex.” Chloe said as she sat down next to him. After a few games Chloe had beaten him once and Lex beat her three times.

“I won Chloe. What do I get?” He said as he pushed her to the floor. She smiled at his blue eyes and they were taunting her.
“A kiss.” Lex bent down to kiss her deeply. Chloe felt something else in her mouth. It was his tongue pressing against hers. She didn’t think nothing of it and let him go along with it. He leaned his elbow on the floor and half of his body pressed against hers while the other half resided on the floor. His other hand roamed in her hair and she gave a soft moan of pleasure. Lex stopped kissing her and stared at her in the eye.
“I love you. You mean everything to me. You’re my world Chloe. I’ve never felt this way about anyone.”
“I love you too Lex. I never thought that I would fall in love before. Sure I’ve had my share of crushes but this is different. This is what real love is all about Lex. And you are the love of my life. Lex, there’s something I need to ask you.”
“What is it Chloe?” He was curious.
“I want to make love with you.”
---------------------
Didn't feel like going through to fix typo's.

hfce
12th September 2005, 06:28
Great update. :)

planetcal
12th September 2005, 06:56
great updates!!!

kcsgirl82
12th September 2005, 17:16
Great update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please update again as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy
12th September 2005, 19:19
Chapter Seventeen: I’m sorry Chloe
Lex was filled with passion for her but he knew he couldn’t give in to her request. No matter how hard she would tempt him. She tempted him once he wouldn’t let her do it again. There were too many risks involved in this little dilemma. Lex sighed and he began playing with her hair on the side of her head.

“I’m sorry Chloe. I can’t.” He hated himself for letting the her down. This is what he’s been waiting for, but he didn’t want the risk of her being pregnant. If they did have sex and she did get pregnant, he would take care of the baby with her and eventually marry her. Chloe groaned in disappointment. She was in love and she thought that sex was special that you’re supposed to do it when you’re in love.
“Why? You’ve had sex with other girls. This wouldn’t be any different.” She said and her face pouted and he knew that look. Lex gave a slight scoff.
“It’s too risky. What if you got pregnant? Besides I don’t think your father would appreciate it.”
“He left all of the decisions to me Lex!” She complained more sternly her voice growing higher.
“Only because he trusted you. Plus I have part in this too.”
“I want to give you pleasure Lex.” She brushed the back of her fingers on the side of his head.
“Believe me Chloe, you do. Trust me you do. Every time I look at you, you give me pleasure. I’ve been waiting for this day but I just can’t. I don’t want to cause anymore trouble. Besides I don’t think your father would appreciate it because of my age.”
“Damn your stupid age.” Chloe muttered and Lex smirked as a smile formed on his lips. He gave a soft chuckle and skimmed his fingers through her hair. She smiled at him but she was still disappointed. ‘Maybe it is for the best.’ She thought to herself as she slowly began to agree with him.
“When?” She asked and cupped her hand on the side of his head.
“When what?”
“When can we have sex?”
“Maybe till after marriage, or possibly after you graduate school.” He was playing with her mind with all these maybe’s and possibly’s and it was driving her nuts. Chloe’s eyes widen and she had no idea he had marriage in mind. He smiled at her.
“I can see your point about all this. I should feel angry and I do. But then again it is best if we don’t right now. Thank you for being so honest. It means a lot to me.” Lex kissed her and the top of his body pressed on hers. She put her arms around his neck and they began kissing until who knows when. They hated pulling apart for air. Chloe must’ve felt Lex’s tongue a thousands times. It didn’t bother her she quite liked it.

“You’re the best kisser and I do mean that.” Chloe said while licking her lips. Lex panted a bit from lack of air.
“Shhh.” He said and started kissing her lips again. Chloe almost thought that she had to be home but then she remembered she was living with her boyfriend. She loved that so much and she never wanted to return home again. Chloe and Lex held a long kiss and tried to see how long they could hold it. Not too long and they broke apart for air and panted.

“It’s getting late.” Chloe said disappointedly and looked at the clock. 9:00PM. Time slipped away so fast.
“I don’t want to go to bed.” Chloe complained and closed her eyes. Lex chuckled.
“Oh you think it’s funny huh?” She said as she opens her eyes and hits his shoulder teasingly.
“I knew this would be a problem.” He said as he helped her up off the floor. Chloe just rolled her eyes.
“I can’t help it if your hot n sexy. You have great parents to thank for that.” That just sounded wrong to Lex especially the parents part. It was mostly his mother’s good looks.
“My looks come from my mother not my father. I look nothing like him.” He said harshly.
“No but you have his temper.” Chloe said while going over to sit on the bed.
“Whatever.” He snapped and Chloe giggled.
“You’ve spent too much time around me Lex.” Lex smiled and sat down next to her.
“Because I love you.” He kissed her cheek. They changed into their pj’s and went to bed.
--------------
I know it's short but I couldn't think of anything else.

hfce
12th September 2005, 22:58
Great update :clapclap:

Sandy
13th September 2005, 04:59
Chapter Eighteen: Graduation
Spoilers: None

When Lois was settled in with the Kent’s Chloe told her father that she would be living with Lex from now on. Gabe put up a fuss about it but he began to trust Lex. He knew that he wouldn’t let anything bad happen.

The past 3 years seemed to slip by so fast. Chloe and Lex have fallen deeply in love then ever before. They’ve had their share of arguments and temptations but they still managed to get back together. Chloe managed to stick with marching band for four years. She was nominated top reporter for the Young Journalism Program. Her writing is slowly becoming well known. She even had a website dedicated to her writing in which you can order back copies of the Torch. Lex never left her side through thick and thin.

The day before Graduation Lex went to Mr. Sullivan’s house because he had to ask him something that was very important. He found him on the sofa watching tv.

“Mr. Sullivan, there’s something I need to ask you.” Gabe sat up from laying down.
“What it is Mr. Luthor?” He asked intrigued to know.
“I wanted to ask you for your daughters hand in marriage.” Gabe was speechless and he stood up. He didn’t speak for almost half a minute. His daughters life slipped through his mind. He knew this day would come. He knew that she would move eventually.
“Mr. Sullivan?” Lex questioned and Gabe seemed out of it. His mouth slightly hung open.
“Mr. Luthor, I’ve known you for several years now and if you hurt my daughter I swear I’ll,” A smile swept over Lex’s face.
“I take it that’s a yes?” Gabe nodded his head yes.
“Yes definitely. Oh and Mr. Luthor, take good care of my daughter.”
“I will.” With that Lex thanked him and left.

It was graduation day and Chloe had butterflies in her stomach. She was in Lex’s bedroom putting on her red gown. She admired herself in the mirror. She ran her hands down her stomach and she thought that this day would never come. Lex was staring at her as she looked in the mirror.

“Are you nervous?” He asked as he placed his arms around her stomach and she held onto his hands tightly. She rested the back of her head against his chest. The soothing sound of his heart in her ear.
“Shitless.” She gave a wry smile and he kissed her cheek. Lex turned her around.
“Chloe, I have something for you.” Chloe didn’t get a chance to say anything. When he saw him pull out a small box that looked like a ring box, she gasped. He open it and the small diamond sparkled in the light.
“Will you marry me Chloe Sullivan?” Chloe was speechless and a tear slid down her cheek out of happiness.
“Yes!” Lex smiled and put the ring on her left ring finger and it fit perfectly. Chloe cried and hugged him so tightly.

From the bleachers you could seen an array of red flowing about from the graduates. Each person quickly took their diploma’s and went to go stand on the grass. Chloe’s friends and family cheered when her name was called. A tear slid down her cheek as she went to go stand with Clark.

“So Lex asked you to marry him huh?” Clark said and Chloe nodded her head yes. After everyone’s names were called they all threw their caps in the air and a picture was taken.

After the graduation party Chloe and Lex went to bed.

“Lex, I’m ready.” Chloe asked referring to having sex. He rolled his head over his pillow and looked at her. His concerns were still there but she was done school now.
“If it hurts let me know.” He said seriously. She nodded her head yes.

Half way during their make out session Chloe cried out.
“Stop!” She wailed and he got off her and she began panting. Sweat beat heavily against her skin and it made her face glisten. Lex began panting as well. She started tearing.
“It’s ok Chloe.” He said soothingly into her ear.
“I feel so dumb.” She complained.
“Don’t be. Will try again some other time.” He kissed the back of her hand.
“You probably hate me right now.” She snapped and stared at the ceiling. He could never hate her not in a million years.
“Chloe, I don’t hate you. I love you and you just couldn’t handle it. I understand.”
“I wanted this so much.” She half whispered.
“Don’t worry about it.” Lex kissed her and she still felt bad that she couldn’t go all the way through. She wondered why he stilled loved her for that.

“How many children do you think will have?” She asked. She thought it’d be best to change the subject to get her mind off this.
“I wouldn’t mind one or two.” Chloe chuckled.
“I can just picture Lex Junior.” She giggled and Lex rolled his eyes.
“I was thinking we could name our girl after my mother.” He suggested.
“I like that. Will probably have 5 children.” Chloe guessed and Lex’s eyes widen to the site of five little Luthor’s running around the mansion teasing each other.
“Damn. You’re going to make me do all that work?” He joked and she chuckled.
“I think you’d be a great father Lex. I just hope none of them grow up to be like your father.” That was kind of harsh but Lex wished the same for his children.
“Never.” He kissed her and they went to bed.

The End!
------------------
Does it sound like it can go on??? I don't have plans for a sequel. Anyways thanks to all who reviewed, and read and didn't leave a review. ;)

meg20
13th September 2005, 18:40
Sorry for not giving replies for a while, I were hung up with other things. Your story was sweet and i loved every last chapter I read in one go. You did a good job and ended it so nicely, five kids :D

hfce
14th September 2005, 02:35
That was a good story. :)

pipersmum
14th September 2005, 11:41
This story was lovely.

starmoon
27th September 2005, 22:23
great story. i wish lois wasn't so bichy but that just life. i like the idea of chloe and lex having 5 kids they would make great parents.

summer_enchanted
1st October 2005, 01:12
Excellent Story...really enjoyed it.:clapclap:

Dailyplanet28
8th October 2005, 01:39
Half way during their make out session Chloe cried out.
“Stop!” She wailed and he got off her and she began panting. Sweat beat heavily against her skin and it made her face glisten. Lex began panting as well. She started tearing.
“It’s ok Chloe.” He said soothingly into her ear.
“I feel so dumb.” She complained.
“Don’t be. Will try again some other time.” He kissed the back of her hand.
“You probably hate me right now.” She snapped and stared at the ceiling. He could never hate her not in a million years.
“Chloe, I don’t hate you. I love you and you just couldn’t handle it. I understand.”

OMG i love this part I love that Lex understands and that Chloe feels so dumb, nothings ever easy for those 2

:D OMG i remembered that i had to finish reading this and Im so happy I did . I love this story :D You really have developed as a writer :D I've noticed that. And 5 children wow, they will sure be busy...

Ive enjoyed reading this story and its sad to see it end but im glad to have read it. :D keep on writing you rock :D

Ill talk to yah later hun :D