PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Love, Loss, And Discovery (complete) PG-13

Queen Of Tact
15th May 2003, 09:41
Title: Love Lose and Discovery
Author: CC ~Queen Of Tact~
Rating: PG 13.
Email: Queen_Of_Tact@yahoo.com
Summary: Future fic. Chloe leaves without saying goodbye…
Spoilers: None that I know of.
Disclaimer: Believe me when I tell you I don’t own then. I’m only playing with them for a little while.
Distribution: If you want it you can have it, Just please let me know.

It had been three years since Chloe’s life took a turn she never though possible. Three years without her family and friends, but most off all with out him. Three long years without feeling his touch, without his love. He was the one she missed the most. The one she wanted to run back to. The one person she needed the most, but had to live without. Instead she had to leave a life of heartache and struggle. Fighting every day just to keep her head above water. Chloe wished she could be back in Smallville again. Back where things weren’t always so hard. Back where she had her friends and family. The pitter-patter of little feet quickly brought Chloe out of her thoughts, as she looked to see the one good thing in her life scampering towards her.

“Mommy, mommy I all ready for bed.”

“I see that.” Chloe said scooping her 3-year-old daughter up. “Now miss Lilly Rose how about we get you all nice and tucked in bed.”

“But you haven’t told me my bed time story yet.” Lilly protested.

“Oh your right, I knew I was forgetting something.” Chloe said trying her best to act serous.

“Silly mommy.” Lilly laughed as Chloe laid her in her new big girl bed.

“Now what story would you like tonight?” Chloe asked.

“Tell me about my daddy again. Pease, pease” Lilly begged. She loved it when her mom told her stories about her dad, and things back in Smallville.

“You never get tired of these stories now do you.” Chloe said smiling. Even tough it hurt to remember what she left behind; Chloe wanted Lilly to know about her family.
“Never ever.” Lilly said grinning.

“Now lets see.” Chloe said starting off. “I met your dad when I was in high school. He was friends with your Uncle Clark.”

“And he was Grandpa boss right.” Lilly asked.

“That’s right.” Chloe smiled thinking of her dad. “Your grandpa wasn’t to happy when he found out that daddy and mommy were dating. But after your daddy talked to him, grandpa said it was ok.”

“Why?” Lilly asked. “Didn’t grandpa like daddy?”

“No, grandpa liked daddy a lot, he thought your dad was a very good man. He was just worried because I was still in school, and your dad was a few years older them me.”

“That is silly.” Lilly said rolling her eyes. She had seen her mom do it once, and like every little girl wanted to be just like her mommy.

“You’re right it was silly.” Chloe agreed. “After awhile everyone got used to daddy and mommy dating, even your Uncle Pete. In fact your daddy and uncle Pete even became good friends.” Chloe laughed at the memory. Never in her wildest dreams did she believe she would live to see the day when Pete Rose became friends with a Luthor.

“I loved your daddy very much.” Chloe smiled. “He was very handsome, and you know what?”

“What?” Lilly asked excitedly.

“You have his eyes.” Chloe told her daughter.

“Really?” Lilly asked

“Yup, big blue eyes just like your daddy.” Chloe replied.

“Mommy?” Lilly asked.

“What is it sweetie?”

“Did daddy stop loving you cause of me?” Lilly asked quietly.

“Never ever because of you baby.” Chloe said taking Lilly into her arms. “Your daddy loves you very very much.”

“Then why he not here with us?” Lilly asked.

“He would move heaven and earth to be her if he could baby.” Chloe told her, hopping it was the truth.

The fact was Lex knew nothing about her. Chloe never got the chance to tell him she was pregnant. Lionel saw to that. But what could she do. She couldn’t very well tell her daughter that Lex own father; her grandfather was the one to separate them. Chloe was only 18 when she became pregnant with Lilly, and was just out of high school. The day she went to tell Lex the news, Lionel had gotten to her first. Some how he had found out she was going to have a baby, and made it perfectly clear that in no way was he going to let his son be brought down by some small town farm girl. Chloe had told Lionel he could go to hell. That she loved Lex, and would never do anything to hurt him. Lionel laughed and told her that was just what she was doing, and once the papers found out that Lex got an 18-year-old small town nothing pregnant it would ruin him, and everything he worked for. He told Chloe that he wanted her to leave Lex, and Smallville. And if she didn’t he would make sure that not only would Lex be ruin, but so would Smallville, including her father. Chloe’s dad had recently suffered a heart attack; the doctors had informed them that the next one could kill him. There was do uncertainty in her mind that Lionel would see to that. So without so much as a goodbye Chloe left Smallville, and everyone that she cared about. Lionel had offered Chloe money, but Chloe told him to keep it. That she never wanted any from him, and that he could stay out of her and her child’s life from now on.

“That’s enough for now. It’s past your bed time.” Chloe said covering Lilly back up.”

“Ok” Lilly said to tired to object.

“Goodnight baby.” Chloe said kidding her forehead.

“Night mommy.” Lilly mumbled sleepily.

Mean while back in Smallville Lex was packing for his latest effort to find Chloe. From the day she went missing Lex had done everything he could to find her. Hoping that this latest tip wouldn’t lead to another dead end. Not only for his own well being, but for Gabe’s as well. Lex knew that Gabe wouldn’t be able to handle another setback.

TBC...

Joy
15th May 2003, 09:49
Oi! Don't stop there! ^_^

Phew, for a while I thought Lex did the dirty and ran away. What will he do when he finds out what his dear daddy has done? Oh my... I can't wait to see how this one will turn out!

Joy

dsapiro
15th May 2003, 15:52
You have to update soon. What will Lex do when he finds out he is a father?

Not An Addict
15th May 2003, 16:09
Meeble! Ok, you have to write more, like NOW. Don't make the sick girl beg.

scifichick774
15th May 2003, 17:25
Really bad grrr at Lionel. Like he's one to talk. Ugh. And like they couldn't have covered it up somehow? He was just being an ass.

Please write more of this soon. Can't wait to find out what happens when Lex finds Chloe and Lily.

sabby
15th May 2003, 17:32
Oh that is good, but I must say, starts out rather angsty, but I trust you to give em a happy in due time. Continue soon please

hugs,
Sabby

roslyn
15th May 2003, 21:41
:yay: packing it up! why would he do a crazy thing like that! No he has to keep looking! :yay:

Please update soon i need to know what happens.

great fic :biggrin:

:wub: Roslyn

bluemoongirl23
16th May 2003, 01:52
Oh, Lionel, I sincerely hope that you pay for what you've done. And, knowing both Lex and Chloe, you will. Great start, more please.

Blue

Blaire023
16th May 2003, 04:11
le sigh le weep.

So so beyetiful.

Now, I so love these fics where Lex goes looking for her, I mean what else is there that is more romantic than that? And since I have a hankering lately to like Lionel a lot, especially after last episode, 'Calling' the MB needs to be taken down a peg.

Loved it and am looking forward to an update.

Blaire

drina
16th May 2003, 05:22
Very promising first chapter. I want to see what happen next.

And that Lionel, hope he suffers a thousand deaths. :evil:

Gemini
16th May 2003, 06:44
Wow! This sounds amazing! Please update soon? :yay:

Queen Of Tact
16th May 2003, 10:07
Ch2

“Come on sweetie it’s time to wake up.” Chloe said gently nudging Lilly. She may have her father’s eyes, but she was just like her mom when it came to getting up in the morning.

“No wake, seep.” Lilly mumbled.

“Just for a few minutes ok.” Chloe said picking Lilly up out of bed. “Remember mommy has to go for a new job, so your going to stay with Mrs. Miller.”

“No, want to stay with mommy.” Lilly started to cry.

“I know baby.” Chloe said trying to reassure her daughter. “But mommy needs to go, so she can make things better for us. So that maybe we can get a bigger place, and just maybe get a puppy like we talked about.”

“Really?” Lilly sniffled.

“Yup really.” Chloe said wiping the rest of Lilly’s tears away. “Now how about we finish getting you ready for Mrs. Miller.

“I want to go with you.” Lilly pouted.

“Lilly, I know you want to go with mommy, but you can’t sweetie.” Chloe said feeling a bit frustrated. She hated being away from Lilly just as much as Lilly hated being away from her. “Besides you like Mrs. Miller, and you always have fun with her right?”

“Yeah, she said we could have a tea party, and we could even make cookies for the tea party.” Lilly said getting very excited. “Then you know what she said we could watch the Little Princess.”

“See, look at all the fun you are going to have today.” Chloe said smiling, almost feeling sorry for Mrs. Miller to having to sit through the Little Princess for about the hundredth time. “You wont even know I’m gone, and I promise I’ll be back before it’s time for you to go to bed ok.”

“Ok, mommy.” Lilly said cheerfully.

Later on that after noon Lex was cruising down the highway, heading for Pontiac, Kansa. Apparently Chloe had been spotted there looking for a job with the local newspaper. Lex only hoped that he wouldn’t be too late. He had already been on the road for a couple hours, and was beginning to regret that he hadn’t flown instead. Knowing that he still had a good hour before he would reach Pontiac, he decided at the next chance he got he would grab a cup of coffee. Unknown to him his car had other idea. He had only been driving for about 15 more minuets when his car started to over heat.

“Damn it!” Lex yelled as his car came to a stop. Pulling out his cell phone to call for assistance, only finding out he couln't get a signal.

“Stupid phone.” Lex grumbled, putting it back in his pocket.

He remembered that he had past the sign for the next town about a mile back so he wasn’t that far to walk. He got out of the car and quickly began to walk, hating that he was wasting time on finding Chloe. 20 minuets later a tired Lex came to a small town.

“And I though Smallville was small.” Lex said as he looked around the bleak surroundings.

He quickly spotted what looked to be a serves station, and began to walk over.

“Excuse me.” Lex said to a older man standing behind the counter. “My car broke down about a mile down the road, is there anyone here that can tow it?”

“Sure thing.” The older man replied. “I’ll send Phil right away to get it.”

“Thank you.” Lex said as he got a cup of coffee while he waited.

30 minuets later Phil was back at the shop with Lex’s car. Only having to give him bad news.

“I’m sorry Sir, but your water heater is broke.” Phil said wiping of his hands.

“Can you fix it?” Lex asked.

“Yes, it’s very easy to fix.” Phil began. “Unfortunately we don’t carry parts for these kind of cars here.”

“Is there any way that you could get one.” Lex said a little annoyed.

“Normally we could call over to the city for one, but we had some bad storms come through here the past couple of nights, and they took out the phones.

“Do you know when they might be back up?” Lex asked.

“They should be up sometime tomorrow morning.” Phil replied. “I can call the part in fist thing, and should have you back up in running by lunch time.”

“Fine.” Lex said seeing that he was going to be stuck no matter what here till the next day. “Is there any place I could stay for the night?”

“Yup, There’s a little Inn just down the street.” Phil told him. “It’s not much, but Mrs. Miller will take good care of you.”

“Thank you.” Lex said heading off for the Inn.

TBC...

So what do you guys still think? By the way I have no Idea if there is a Pontiac, Kansa. I couldn't think of any city in Kansa so I took a city from Michigan.

nessa
16th May 2003, 11:58
Oh my God!!!!! Lex'll meet Lilly. I like this story more and more and this is only second chapter. Can't wait for the next update.

Blaire023
16th May 2003, 14:35
This is soo good, but I was wondering because it said He hated the fact that he was wasting time looking for Chloe? Does he *want* to find her or is he like looking for the wrong reasons? AUGH I hate not being the author, I don&#39;t know how things will turn out&#33;&#33; <g>

Blaire

Sezza
16th May 2003, 15:13
I love this part, come back and update soon.

scifichick774
16th May 2003, 15:22
Woot&#33; Lex is gonna meet his daughter - and maybe Chloe too when she comes to pick her up... hee hee. Please update again soon.

drina
16th May 2003, 16:44
Oh boy, the meet-up...great. i bet lex will just fall in love with lily.

bluemoongirl23
16th May 2003, 19:44
This is wonderful&#33; I hope that you write some Lex/Lilly interaction in the next chapter....which I am eagerly awaiting, by the way.

Blue

hfce
16th May 2003, 20:57
Aw Lilly is cute. I hope he gets to meet her. More please..
:biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

roslyn
16th May 2003, 22:40
:yay: :yay: Another great chapter

I can&#39;t wait, i hope Lex meets Lilly and hopefully even more so sees Chloe.

Update really really really soon.

Not An Addict
17th May 2003, 03:43
Hee hee&#33; Gotta love twists of fate. :biggrin: I can&#39;t wait until Lex meets his daughter&#33; This is so great. You have to come back and update approximately NOW&#33; :wub:

petriebird18
17th May 2003, 04:22
First off, STUPID LIONEL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :mad: BUT YAY FOR FATE&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay: Can&#39;t wait to read more, and does Lilly tell Lex about her Mommy and Smallville, and Lex realized everthing, or does he figure it out when Chloe comes back? AH, must....have....more....NOW&#33; :biggrin:
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

Queen Of Tact
17th May 2003, 09:18
A/N: I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great feedback... You guys are the best.....

Ch 3

A few minuets later Lex came up to an old three story Victorian house, with a sign that read Miller’s Inn in the yard. Other then badly needing a paint job it looked suitable for the night. Entering the front door Lex came into a large hallway. To the left at the end off the hall was a check-in counter, and to the right were a staircase that presumably let to the bedrooms, and a room that looked like the dinning area. Not seeing anyone at the counter Lex went to ring the bell, but before he got the chance he felt a tug on his pants.

“Hi.” A little girl with strawberry blond pigtails said cheerfully. “Mrs. Miller is getting our cookies out of the oven for the tea party, so they don’t burn, but she’ll be here in a minuet to help you.”

“Hi.” Lex replied. “And thank you.”

“My name is Lilly.” The little girl said smiling.

“It’s very nice to meet you Lilly.” Lex said not helping but to smile back at her.

“Do you need a room?” Lilly asked. “Cause there a lots of rooms here.”

“Yes, in fact I do need a room for the night.” Lex answered.

“How come?” Lilly asked.

“My car broke down and won’t be fixed till tomorrow.” Lex informed her.

“Ok.” Lilly said seeming to be satisfied with his answer, but was still studying him closely.

The little girl reminded Lex of someone, but he couldn’t put his finger on who. He could tell by the look on her face that she was thinking of another question to ask him.

“Is there something you would like to ask me?” Lex asked Lilly.

“I was wonder why don’t you have any hair?” Lilly asked with a puzzled look on her face.

But before Lex could answer Mrs. Miller came walking into the room.

“Miss Lillian Rose I suggest you mind your manners. You know what your mom said about asking so many questions.”

“Pff.” Lilly huffed rolling her eyes. “How’s I going to know if I don’t ask.”

“She’s becoming more and more like her mother every day.” Mrs. Miller said walking behind the counter. “Then again I’m sure she gets some of her determination from her father as well.” Mrs. Miller said knowing the true identity of Lilly’s father. “Now how may I help you?”

“I need a room for the night.” Lex informed her.

“Ah, Yes I’m sure I have something that will do you for tonight.” Mrs. Miller said looking over her paper work.

“I’m sure what ever you have with be fine.” Lex replied honestly.

“Don’t let this old place full you Mr. Luthor the room are still nice and comfortable.” Mrs. Miller said handing him a key to a room.

“I didn’t think you knew who I was.” Lex said surprised.

“I may be an old women Mr. Luthor, but I still read the papers.” Mrs. Miller started to say when the phone rang. “Will you please excuse me, I need to get that.” Mrs. Miller said disappearing into another room to get the phone.

A couple minuets later Mrs. Miller came back with a worried look her face. “Oh dear I’m sorry about that.” Mrs. Miller began. “That was my son-in-law on the phone calling from the hospital. My daughter is at the hospital getting ready to have my first grand child.”

“Congratulations.” Lex said sincerely.

“Yes, thank you.” Mrs. Miller smiled. “I do hope you wont mind me leaving you alone her.”

“No, not at all.” Lex assured her.

“You’re the only guest staying here tonight, so while I’m gone I’ll put up the closed sign so that you won’t be disturbed.” Mrs. Miller said while looking for her phone book. “I just need to call Mrs. Pearson, and see if she can watch Lilly till her mom gets back.”

Lilly couldn’t help but groan at the idea of Mrs. Pearson watching her. She always smelled like medicine, and would make Lilly play quietly all night. Never letting her do anything fun.

Noticing the look of displeasure on Lilly’s face Lex couldn’t help but feel for her.

“I know that you don’t know me very well Mrs. Miller, but since I’m going to be here, I would be more then happy to keep an eye on Lilly for you.” Lex offered.

“That’s very kind of you Mr. Luthor, but I wouldn’t want to impose on you.” Mrs. Miller said appreciating the offer.

“I insist.” Lex stated. “I have no plans for the night, and this way you’ll be able to get to the hospital faster without having to find a baby sister.”

“Alright I agree, only if you think you’ll be alright.” Mrs. Miller asked.

“We’ll be fine.” Lex answered. “I’m sure Lilly and I will be good friends by the time her mom gets home.”

TBC....

drina
17th May 2003, 13:36
*happy dance*

I can&#39;t wait for Chloe to come back soon....

roslyn
17th May 2003, 15:29
OMG OMG OMG&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay:

I so can&#39;t wait for the next chapter :biggrin: when Chloe comes back to find Lex and her daughter playing as if he never left.

how will she react? how will lex react when he finds out this is his daughter? how will lilly react when she finds out that he&#39;s her father?

I have so many questions&#33; Update really really soon&#33;&#33;&#33;

dsapiro
17th May 2003, 20:55
Heehee, Lex and Lilly together&#33; YAY&#33;&#33; :yay:

bluemoongirl23
17th May 2003, 21:41
Oh, Chloe is gonna be so pleased when she sees who&#39;s looking after her kid. That was some heavy sarcasm in case you couldn&#39;t tell. But, I can&#39;t wait to read it&#33;

Blue

petriebird18
18th May 2003, 00:21
Ok, so Mrs. Miller knows that Lex is Lilly&#39;s father, and she&#39;s letting him take care of her for the night? :biggrin: i KNEW i was going to like her&#33;
~Deidre~

hfce
18th May 2003, 01:59
Yeah Mrs. Miller :blinkkiss:

Hope :biggrin:

sabby
18th May 2003, 06:02
Oh I love it, more soon please, can&#39;t wait to see how Chloe reacts

hugs,
Sabby

Queen Of Tact
19th May 2003, 06:20
Here&#39;s the next ch.. I hope u still like... CC

Ch 4

Before leaving for the hospital Mrs. Miller Informed Lex that Lilly and her mother lived in the apartment above the garage behind the Inn. There was dinner in the fridge, and it only needed to be warmed up. Lilly&#39;s bedtime was at 8pm. And her mom would be home by 9:30. If he had any trouble there was a list of emergency numbers on the wall next to the phone.

"So." Lex said looking down at Lilly. "What do you feel like doing?"

"Well." Lilly said giving Lex the biggest and cutest smile she could. "We going to have a tea party."

"A tea party?" Lex questioned wondering what he had gotten himself into.

"Yes, a tea party." Lilly said still smiling. "We even have cookies."

"I&#39;m not sure." Lex started to say.

"It&#39;s ok if you don&#39;t want to." Lilly said with a heavy sigh. "I can play by myself. I just hope I can play tea party all alone.

Oh she is good thought Lex. There was no doubt in his mind by the end of the night he would be wrapped around her tiny little finger.

"Ok, Tea party it is." Lex agreed. "Now how about we go get those cookies."

"Yippy&#33;" Lilly cheered and ran off to the kitchen.

"Wait for me&#33;" Lex yelled running after her.

After getting the cookies Lex and Lilly headed out to the apartment, but stopped when they got to the stairs.

"Mommy always holds my hand, so I don&#39;t fall." Lilly said holding her hand out.

"Well, then we can&#39;t let you fall now can we." Lex said taking her hand. He was amazed by just how tiny her hand was, but it some how seem to fit perfectly into his.

Opening the door Lex walked in to the small but cozy apartment. To his right was a narrow kitchen with a little sitting area. In front of him was the living room filled with mismatch furniture, but it all looked to be in good condition. There was a small hallway off of the living room, and Lex guessed it led to the bedrooms and bathroom.

"We can play over here." Lilly said pulling Lex over to a small table with 2 little chairs. "I&#39;ll set it up, and you can go get the tea. Well, it&#39;s really Kool-Aid, mommy says I&#39;m still too little to drink tea."

"Ok, just don&#39;t eat all the cookies while I’m gone." Lex teased.

A couple minuets later Lex was back with the Kool-Aid, and the table was set for the tea party.

"I&#39;ve never been to a tea party before so you&#39;re going to have to teach me what to do." Lex informed her.

"It&#39;s really easy." Lilly said trying to act serous. "First we sit down, then cause you’re the grown up you have&#39;ta poor the tea. The we talk while we drink our tea."

"I think I can do that." Lex said as they sat down, and began to pour the tea. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Where do you live?" Lilly asked.

"I live about 5 hours from here in a place called Smallville." Lex said taking a sip of his tea.

"Did you know my mommy?" Lilly asked.

"Your mom is from Smallville?" Lex asked.

"She lived there befores I was born." Lilly began. "She said she might take me there one day."

"Does she still have family there?" Lex asked.

"Mommy say&#39;s everyone she cares about is there." Lilly said eating one of the cookies. "Mommy says she misses daddy and grandpa the most."

"What&#39;s your mommy&#39;s name?" Lex asked

"Mommy silly." Lilly said looking at Lex as if he was crazy for asking a question like that.

"What do the grown ups call her?" Lex asked trying from a different angle.

"Mrs. Miller calls mommy Elizabeth." Lilly said taking another cookie.

Hmmm Lex though trying to remember if he knew anyone named Elizabeth from Smallville.

"Did your mom tell you anyone else she knows there?" Lex asked.

"Mommy said her best friends were Uncle Clark, Uncle Pete, and Aunt Lana." Lilly said not notice how big Lex eyes got.

TBC...

sydsvaughn
19th May 2003, 06:38
The plot thickens and the lightbulb goes on over Lex&#39;s head. I love this chapter and hope you update soon. I can&#39;t wait to see the reaction&#33;

Sara

sabby
19th May 2003, 06:43
Oh this is good&#33; Now Lex knows&#33; Please don&#39;t make him run away. I can&#39;t wait for them to reunite. And I would like to see what is going on in his head while the pieces fall into place.

hugs,
Sabby

hfce
19th May 2003, 06:58
Oh my God Lex is starting to put the pieces together. I love his little girl. She knows how to play her daddy. :lol:

Hope :)

bluemoongirl23
19th May 2003, 07:05
That is just mean. Wrong and evil and I don&#39;t like you very much now. I mean.......whimper. No fair&#33;&#33; Update now&#33;

Love ya.

Blue

tiff
19th May 2003, 08:58
:crygreen: How could you leave it there?&#33;?&#33;? Pleeease :worship2: update soon&#33;

Queen Of Tact
19th May 2003, 09:08
Ok, here is ch 5... Sorry it is that long, but I&#39;ll post more soon... For Sabby and Blue, I hope your happy now.... CC

Ch 5

Before Lex could even utter a word Lilly continued to talk again.

“Mommy has some pictures. She let’s me see them sometimes.” Lilly said giving Lex a chocolate chip cookie filled smile.

“Where does she keep them? Lex managed to ask.

“She keeps them in a shoebox on top of the book self.” Lilly said pointing to the tall bookcase across the room. “I to short to reach it, even with a chair.”

“I think I’m tall enough.” Lex said giving Lilly a wink, and walking over to the bookcase/

“That’s cause you’re a gown up and I still a kid.” Lilly said following Lex.

“Got it.” Lex said grabbing the shoebox. “How about we still down on the couch and look at them?”

“Ok.” Lilly said running over to the couch, and climbing up on it.

Lex just laughed and followed her over to the couch and sat how next to Lilly. Then picked her up and sat her on his lap. “This was we can both look at them.”

Lex held his breath as he opened the box. Had he done, had he really found Chloe? And did she have a daughter? Could that be why she left, and who was the father. Every one of those thought ran over and over again in his mind. Only to be broken by the little girl sitting on his lap.

“That’s mommy when she gaduated with her friend.” Lilly said point to the all to familiar blond, in the middle of Clark and Pete. “And that’s Uncle Clark and Uncle Pete.”

Lex was in shock after all this time he finally found her. And her daughter was sitting on his lap. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. Lilly, Chloe named her Lillian. Why would Chloe name her child after his mother? It couldn’t be, could it? Could Lilly really be his?

“Hey.” Lilly said snapping Lex out of his thoughts. “It’s a picture of you and mommy.”

“Yeah it is.” Lex said studding the picture. It has been taken a week before Chloe disappeared. It had been their 2-year anniversary. Lex surprised her that night with two tickets to Paris. He told her he rented them a villa for the month, and that her father already agreed she could go. But they never did get to go.

“That’s the necklace daddy gave mommy.” Lilly said pointing to the delicate heart shape locket Chloe was wearing. “Mommy never takes it off cause she says she always wants to keep daddy close to her heart.

Lex was beyond words. That was the necklace he had given to Chloe for her birthday. He remembered her telling him that she would never take it off. But most off all that meant the Lilly was his daughter.

“Lilly did your mom ever tell you why she names you that?” Lex asked. He needed to know for sure.

“She named me after my grandma.” Lilly said still looking at the pictures. “She said that daddy’s mommy was very special, but that she went to heaven before I was borne, and this way I can always have her with me.”

“Lex just smiled. He would have to remember to thank Chloe for that one day. But right now he still had to many questions for her.

“Lilly can we put the pictures away, so I can talk to you for a minuet?” Lex asked

“Ok.” Lilly said putting the pictures back in the box. Then turned and looked at him.

“What if I was to tell you that my mom’s name was Lillian just like yours.” Lex said wonder how he was able to say so calm. “And what if I told you, I was the one that gave your mommy that necklace.”

Lilly sat quietly is his lap thinking about what he had just told her. Her eyes filled with tears as she began to understand.

“Are you my daddy?” Lilly asked quietly.

“Yes, baby I’m your daddy.” Lex said with tears in his own eyes now.

Before he even knew what was happening Lilly had her arms around his neck crying softly.

“Shh, it’s ok daddy’s here now.” Lex said gently rubbing her back.

TBC...

dsapiro
19th May 2003, 12:42
:crygreen: So happy&#33; Yay, she found her daddy&#33;&#33; :yay: :worship2: :worship2:

nessa
19th May 2003, 13:32
Oh my God, that was so sweet, I&#39;m going to cry :crygreen: , they&#39;re finally together. Can&#39;t wait for familly reunion with Chloe.

hfce
19th May 2003, 17:14
Oh :crygreen: what a wonderful reunion between daddy and daughter. I can&#39;t wait until Chloe joins them. More please :crygreen: now....

Hope

drina
19th May 2003, 17:48
:crygreen: :crygreen: That was so touching....

And Lilly is so cute&#33;

Wow, Lex finally knows that he has a daughter...now all they need is Chloe and the picture is complete

sabby
19th May 2003, 19:01
Oh my *smothers her in a hug*&#33; Sooo sweet&#33; Thank you hon,

Now please gimme the reunion with Chloe&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Please

hugs,
Sabby

DawnieAngel
19th May 2003, 19:38
:crygreen: oh my god that as so sweet i&#39;m actually crying, ooh i have to read more&#33; Please&#33; Aww it&#39;s so good&#33;

Dawnie

bluemoongirl23
19th May 2003, 23:22
That was so great and sweet&#33;&#33; Yes, yes I&#39;m happy now. but, I also now demand another chapter. We all need to see Chloe&#39;s reaction. And a crying Lex....sigh.

Blue

Queen Of Tact
20th May 2003, 19:09
Ok, here is ch 6.. I hope you guys still like it.. Thank you to sabby for looking it over..... CC

Ch 6

While Lex held Lilly in his arms, he was overcome by emotions. He wanted to hold on to her forever. To somehow make up for all the lost time. Time that he knew he could never be able to get back. He had missed so much. Her birth, her first word, her first step. All the things every parent looks forward to. How could Chloe do that to him? Why? Was she scared to tell him? Did she think he would leave her? He had so many questions. Questions that could only be answered by Chloe.

"Mommy said you would come." Lilly sniffled.

"Did mommy ever tell you why I wasn&#39;t here?" Lex asked gently.

"She just said that you would move heaven an earth to be here." Lilly said with a teary smile.

"Your mommy is very right." Lex said smiling back. "I would do anything to get to you."

"Really?" Lilly asked.

"Really." Lex said wiping the rest of her tears away.

"Even for mommy?" Lilly asked.

"Yes, even for mommy." Lex told her. And for the past 3 years it had been the truth.

"You know what?" Lilly said cheerfully.

"What?" Lex asked.

"I hungry." Lilly said with a big grin.

"Is that so." Lex said grinning back at her. "I think I can do something about that. How about we go see what mommy made for dinner?"

"Ok." Lilly agreed, as she and Lex got up and headed for the kitchen.

"Let&#39;s see what we have." Lex said opening the fridge. "It looks like mommy made roast beef with carrots and mashed potatoes."

Lilly just scrunched up her nose. "I don&#39;t like mash atatoes."

"Well, then how about just carrots and roast beef?" Lex asked.

"Ok, just no mash atatoes." Lilly said with a disgusted look on her face.

"Now, how about you go, wash up while I get dinner ready." Lex said setting the food down on the counter.

"Okey dokey." Lilly said running to the bathroom.

"And don&#39;t run." Lex yelled after her.
Ten minutes later Lex and Lilly were sitting at the dinner table.

"It&#39;s not pink." Lilly said pointing to her cup.

"What isn&#39;t pink?" Lex asked confused.

"Mommy always gives me pink milk." Lilly said as if it was common knowledge.

“Pink milk?” Lex questioned. “How does your mom give you pink milk?”

“I don’t know.” Lilly said shrugging her shoulders. “I only 3 years old. I don’t know every thing.”

“Well, let’s see what dad can come up with.” Lex said, taking the milk and walking to the fridge.

Ok Chloe how do you do this? Lex thought as he looked around in the fridge. Couldn’t she just make her chocolate milk? You know something simple. Lex was just about to give up when he noticed a bottle of strawberry syrup in the back of the top shelf.

“Jackpot.” Lex said as he pulled it out, and added some of it to Lilly’s milk. “How’s this?” Lex asked handing Lilly’s sippy cup back to her.

“Perfect.” Lilly said after taking a quick sip to see if her dad had made it right.

Over dinner, Lex learned that Lilly loved to eat just as much as she loved to talk. He had never in his life seen just a small child eat so much. She reminded him of how Chloe was when she drank her coffee. The more he got to know his daughter, the more she reminded him of Chloe. After dinner was done and the dishes were put away, Lex and Lilly settled in the living room to watch a movie.

Lilly talked her dad into watching the Little Princess. She told him it was her favorite movie, and that she would never be able to go to sleep without watching it. That’s all it took for Lex to agree. If she could sweet talk him this well at 3, he was sure by the time she was 16 she would have him completely under her control.

Lex was surprised to find out when he started the movie, that it was the old black and white version with Shirley Temple. Leave it to Chloe to have her daughter fall in love with a classic. 35 minutes later both of them were fast asleep on the couch. Neither one of them heard the front door open.

“Lilly? Mrs. Miller? I’m back” Chloe called out walking into the apartment.

Where is everyone, Chloe thought when she didn’t get any answer. Setting her things down she walked into the living room, almost fainting from what she saw. Lex was asleep on her couch with Lilly sleeping curled up in his arms.

TBC.....

hfce
20th May 2003, 19:37
Yes&#33; :yay: woohoo the famly is one step closer to a full reunion. :yay: Please you have to update as soon as possible.

Blaire023
20th May 2003, 19:43
ooooooh, this is soooooo good. Thank you so much for this little reunion fic. Can&#39;t wait to see what lex says when he sees her for the first time in three years.

B

roslyn
20th May 2003, 21:28
You practically had me in tears ( :crygreen: ) when Lilly figured out Lex was her father&#33; I loved that chapter. :biggrin:

And it&#39;s just like Lex to let his daughter wrap him around her finger. I always figured him to be a softie on the inside. ;)

I can&#39;t wait til Chloe wakes the two of them up. I hope they get together, and I hope everything works out.

Great job so far :worship2:
hope you update soon

petriebird18
21st May 2003, 00:17
*GASP* You can&#39;t just leave it there&#33; What happens next? How does Chloe react? How does LEX react? MORE NOW&#33; ;) :biggrin:
~Deidre~

dsapiro
21st May 2003, 02:24
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: That was great&#33;&#33;&#33; Must update soon&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Calliope
21st May 2003, 04:37
:ohmy: Uh oh. Chloe&#39;s shocked. I love stories with Chlex kids. More, please.

nessa
21st May 2003, 10:32
That was sooooo good&#33;&#33;&#33; You can&#39;t leave it like that, please update soon, I&#39;m so curious what Chloe will do.

animefan16f
21st May 2003, 22:30
:yay: :yay: :worship2: :worship2: I love this story&#33; Please post more soon&#33;&#33; PRETTY PLEASE

bluemoongirl23
22nd May 2003, 04:48
More. Need. More. Love the, hey I&#39;m only three I dont&#39; know everything. sigh. Please have them all together soon.

Blue

Queen Of Tact
22nd May 2003, 09:10
Ok, here is ch 7... I just wanted to thank you all again for all the wonderful feedback. Also a big thank you out to Sabby...
This ch goes out to Dawnie my long lost twin (LOL)... CC

Ch 7

Chloe was in shock. Lex was sleeping on her couch, with their daughter in his arms. How? How did he find her? If Lex knew where she was, did Lionel as well? What about Lilly? Would Lex try and take her away. Chloe couldn’t bare the thought of losing her only child. Her knees suddenly became too week for her to stand. Falling to her knees she let out a sob. Covering her face with her hands, Chloe couldn’t help but cry. Unaware that her crying woke up the one person she had been missing for so long.

“Chloe.” Lex called out to her.

Startled, Chloe looked up through her teary eyes to see Lex standing in front of her. She hadn’t heard him get up from the couch.

“I think we need to talk.” Lex said offering her is hand to help her up.

“I think you’re right.” Chloe said taking his hand. “Just let me put Lilly in her bed.”

Chloe walked over to the couch and gently picked her sleeping daughter up. “I’ll just be a minute.” Chloe said, disappearing down the hallway. A few minutes later Chloe returned to find Lex sitting on the couch his face in his hands.

“Lex.” Chloe said softly sitting down next to him.

“Why?” Lex asked, not even looking up.

“I never meant to hurt you Lex.” Chloe said honestly.

“Then how could you do such a thing&#33;” Lex said looking at her. His eyes filled with anger. “Do you have any idea what you did to me? What you did to your father?”

“I…” Chloe opened her mouth to talk, but was cut off by Lex.

“Don’t say anything Chloe&#33;” Lex snapped, but keeping his voice low as not to wake Lilly. “I don’t want to hear a thing you have to say right now. For three years I have been worried out of my mind that something bad happen to you. Only to find out that you are alive and well with OUR child. A child that you never cared to tell me about.”

Chloe had never seen Lex so angry in her life. She had never been as truly frightened of him as she was now.

“You know Chloe, it’s one thing to do this to me, but how could you put your own father through this?” Lex said, standing up. He was too angry to sit still. “This man has done nothing to deserve what you put him through. Do you even care that he had another heart attack and almost died?”

“Shut up Lex, just shut up.” Chloe cried. “I love my father. I would never purposely hurt him.”

“No Chloe, you would never hurt him.” Lex sneered. “Only destroy him. Did he, or did I for that matter, do something so bad to hurt you that you had to leave without explaining? Without even saying goodbye?”

“God Lex.” Chloe said, standing up to now. “Do you honestly think that I would choose a life like this? Trying to raise my daughter alone. Without any help, no family or friends. Barely making enough money to scrape by. Think again.”

“I thought I knew you well enough to answer that question once, but I honestly don’t know you any more Chloe.” Lex said, his voice still filled with anger, but also with sadness.

“I’m sorry Lex, I truly am.” Chloe said softly. “Sometimes we don’t get choices in life. Other people make them for us, and we go along with it even if we know we’ll regret it for the rest of our lives.”

“You’re not making any sense Chloe. What are you talking about?” Lex asked confused.

“Nothing Lex.” Chloe lied. “I suggest you leave now. It’s not safe for either one of us with you here.”

“I’m not leaving without my daughter Chloe, and you can’t keep her from me.” Lex demanded.

“You can’t take her from me.” Chloe’s heart filled with fear. “She’s all that I have left. I didn’t give up everything only to lose her, too.”

“Chloe&#33;” Lex all but yelled. “What the hell is going on, and you better tell me the truth or I will walk out of that door with Lilly.”

“Your father, that’s what.” Chloe cried.

“What does my father have to do with this?” Lex asked

“Everything.” Chloe said, her tears flowing freely. “I don’t know how he found out, I barely knew myself.” Chloe spat out, disgusted. “The day I went to tell you I was pregnant your father was waiting for me. Apparently I wasn’t good enough for you. And he made it perfectly clear that if I didn’t leave, not only would he destroy my life, but yours and my father’s as well.”

“Why didn’t you come to me?” Lex asked, running his hand over his head.

“And tell you what, Lex?” Chloe said, sitting back down. “Guess what, we’re going to have a baby, and oh by the way, your dad is going to destroy everything that you worked so hard for. I couldn’t bear to see that happen, Lex.”

“You should have told me.” Lex said, sitting down next to her. “I don’t care about my father, I care about you. Don’t you know that?” Lex said, taking her hand. “All the money and all the success doesn’t mean anything if I don’t have you to share it with, and I would give it all up in a heartbeat just to be with you.”

Chloe was speechless. Did Lex really mean it? Did he still love her, and want her back.

With his free hand he wiped away Chloe’s tears and cupped her face.

“I love you Chloe.” Lex said softly.

TBC...

DawnieAngel
22nd May 2003, 10:26
awww, sweet&#33; and he still loves her yay&#33; well yeah, i bet you&#39;re going to be evil and have her be like "it&#39;s too late" or something&#33;

and yay&#33; me&#33; heehee, :wub:

Now I have to go and get ready for Ireland, oh the joy a week in close confides with not only my immediate family but the hordes we have across ireland. With my new short, i&#39;m not sure I like it, haircut&#33; EEEEEK&#33;

See ya when I get back&#33;&#33;

Dawnie

nessa
22nd May 2003, 10:53
:yay: That was sooooo sweet&#33;&#33;&#33; And I have only one question- what next???? :goof: Please, update soon&#33;

crazygirl
22nd May 2003, 12:09
How sweet... and I really hope they&#39;re going to kick Lionel&#39;s ass now that they are back together.

Blaire023
22nd May 2003, 13:07
okay not sure if I wanted to cry or slap Lex and tell him to shut up.

Mixed emotions make for a good chappie&#33;

Thanks for the pick me up.

*And just then a marksman waits outside in the tree, Chloe sees the tiny red light on Lex&#39;s forehead just before a bullet comes whizzing through the window...

Sorry but it&#39;s almost too good to be true.

B

bluemoongirl23
23rd May 2003, 04:02
Ok, bring forth the tortured and wonderful conversation that we all know is wating. Followed by smut.....

Blue

hfce
23rd May 2003, 05:10
That was so good and intense. More please...

Queen Of Tact
24th May 2003, 05:51
Ok, people here it is the last ch... I just want to thank everyone for all the wonderful feedback... I&#39;m really glad u guys liked the story... CC

This Ch is for Sabby. Without her the smut wouldn&#39;t have been possible... Thanks again for fixing all my mistakes.... Luv CC

Oh ya by the was this Ch is NC-17

Ch 8

“I love you too.” Chloe said tearfully. “I never stopped loving you, even for a minute.”

That was all, Lex needed to hear. He captured her lips with his, devouring her in a passion filled kiss. They had needed each other for so long that they were like a hot desert soaking up every last drop of water. Still needing and craving for more. Only stopping to catch their breath.

“I’ve missed you.” Lex panted, resting his forehead against hers.

“I missed you more.” Chloe said smiling. “I even missed your snoring.”

“I don’t snore.” Lex laughed lightly, still caressing her face.

“Yes you do.” Chloe grinned. “But I still love you anyways.”

“That’s nice to know.” Lex said, still not breaking his contact with Chloe. Fearing that, somehow, this was still a dream. And if it was a dream, he never wanted to wake up. “Now that I have you back, I’m never going to be able to let you go again.”

“I’m not going anywhere Lex.” Chloe whispered. “I’m right where I belong.”

“I mean it Chloe.” Lex said in a serous tone. “I couldn’t bear to lose you again.”

“Never again.” Chloe said, standing up and offering her hand. “Let’s go to bed Lex.”

Lex just smiled and took her hand. “Yes, Chloe lets go to bed” Lex agreed, as she lead him down the small hallway to her bedroom, shutting the door behind them.

“I need you.” Chloe said wrapping her arms around Lex. “It’s been so long.”

“Too long.” Lex said capturing her lips once more. He needed her just as badly as she needed him.

He could already feel the heat coming for her body. Her scent was intoxicating. He had to taste her. To feel her body moving beneath him. Not wanting to waste any more time, he ripped open her shirt.

“I’ll buy you a new one.” Lex said as he took latched onto her breast and began to slowly suck on her nipple.

Chloe moaned when she felt Lex’s tongue trace her nipple, while his hands were removing the rest of her clothes. “I need you Lex.”

“Bed.” Lex groaned.

Stepping out of her skirt and panties, Chloe made her way over to her bed and lied back down. Lex’s pants became tighter at the sight of Chloe, lying completely naked before him. He needed her, and he needed her now. Later, when they both weren’t so desperate for each other, he would take his time to savour her body. Walking over to the bed, Lex quickly undressed, and crawled up to Chloe sinking down into the cradle of her thighs.

“I love you.” Lex said, before thrusting himself completely into her.

Chloe cried out as she felt Lex completely fill her. She immediately began to pick up the pace, urging him on.

“Harder.” Chloe moaned. “Yeah, that’s it.” Chloe groaned as Lex pushed deeper and harder into her.

Lex could feel her muscles start to tighten around him. He knew Chloe wouldn’t last much longer. He began to thrust faster, penetrating her deeper each time.

“Oh god.” Chloe cried out as her body began to shake.

That was all it took for Lex. Thrusting one last time, her name was strangled from his throat as he came, collapsing onto her after he was completely spent.

The morning light was just beginning to filter through the window when Lex woke up. He looked over to his side to find Chloe still sound asleep. It hadn’t been just a dream. It was real, all of it. Chloe still loving him, Lilly. Everything seemed to hit him all at once. He had woken up yesterday morning alone. Still searching for what he had lost. And just a day later he woke up with Chloe in his arms, and being the father of a three-year-old daughter.

“It’s about time you woke up” A voice said, snapping Lex out of his thoughts.

Looking down toward the end of the bed, Lex saw Lilly sitting there with her chin in her hands.

“I’s staring to wonder what I had to do to get some breakfast around here.” Lilly said sounding a lot like Chloe, when she needed her coffee.

“Well.” Lex said, thankful he had listened to Chloe and put on some clothes before falling asleep. “How about we let mommy sleep, and you and I see what we can make for breakfast.”

“Ok.” Lilly said jumping off the bed, running out of the room and to the kitchen.

Lex just laughed as he followed her out to the kitchen. It wasn’t even 6:30 in the morning and she was already filled with energy.

“So what do you feel like having?” Lex asked, walking over to the fridge. “Eggs, sausage, toast, or cereal?”

“Ice ceam.” Lilly said smiling.

“I may be new to this whole father thing.” Lex said turning around to look at Lilly. “But I’m pretty sure, the last time I checked, ice cream wasn’t breakfast food.”

“It’s got milk in it.” Lilly said, trying to reason.

“Ok, I’ll make you a deal.” Lex said with a grin on his face. “If you eat all your breakfast then you can have some ice cream.”

“Everything?” Lilly asked.

“Everything or no deal.” Lex replied.

“Fine.” Lilly huffed. “But I want three scoops.”

An hour later Lilly sat at the kitchen table happily eating her ice cream.
“I really hope that’s not what you let her have for breakfast.” Chloe said when see saw Lilly eating ice cream.

“Do you really think I’m that irresponsible?” Lex asked, taking Chloe in to his arms.

“You’ve never had a persistent three year old daughter before.” Chloe said, kissing him good morning.

“Very true.” Lex said grinning. “But like any smart business man I know how to make deals.”

Chloe raised an eyebrow “And what deal did you make with our daughter that allowed her to eat ice cream at 7:30 in the morning.”

“I just told her, that if she ate all of her breakfast and was still hungry she could have ice cream.” Lex simply stated.

“Lex she is a three year old, she’s always hungry.” Chloe laughed.

“Tell me about it.” Lex said, shaking his head. “Not only did she eat the eggs, sausage, and toast I made her, but a bowl of cereal as well.”

“Welcome to my world Lex.” Chloe laughed.

“So, what now?” Lex asked getting serious once again.

“I want to go home, Lex." Chloe whispered quietly. "Please, take me home."

“I’ll take you anywhere you want Chloe, as long as we’re together.” Lex said, kissing Chloe.

“Ewww.” Lilly made a chocking sound. “I trying to eat here.”

Chloe and Lex couldn’t help but start laughing. Leave it to them to have a critic for a daughter.

Five hours later Chloe and Lilly had their bags packed and were ready to go home.

“But what about all my toys?” Lilly asked.

“Your toys will be fine.” Chloe reassured her. “The mover will be here tomorrow to get the rest of our things.

“But what if they forget something?” Lilly asked.

“They won’t. I promise.” Lex said, picking Lilly up. “And if they do, I’ll come back here and get it myself.”

“But I can’t leave Mr. Bear here.” Lilly sniffled. “He’ll get scared all by himself.”

“Then Mr. Bear will just have to come with us.” Lex smiled.

After a few more reassuring words to Lilly that everything would be ok, and a lot of ‘thank yous’ and ‘hugs good bye’ to Mrs. Miller they were on their way back to Smallville.

“Do you think everything will be alright?” Chloe asked. They were about 20 minutes outside of Smallville, and Chloe was more nervous by the minute.

“Everything will be fine.” Lex said, reaching over to give her hand a squeeze.

“What if your father tries something?” Chloe asked.

“Don’t worry about my father, Chloe.” Lex said, glancing over at her. “Leave him to me. I know just how to deal with him.”

Pulling into the familiar driveway, Chloe couldn’t move. “What if he hates me?”

“Your father loves you, Chloe.” Lex smiled, then got out of the car and walked over to the passenger side and opened the door. “You can’t put this off forever.”

“I know.” Chloe said, getting out and taking one last look at the house before walking up the stairs. “Hello.” Chloe called out as she entered the front door. “Dad, are you home?”

“Chloe?” Gabe questioned as he came out from the living room.

All of Chloe’s fears were gone when she saw her father standing there. “Dad.” Chloe cried as she threw her arms around him.

“Oh god Chloe is that really you.” Gabe said, holding on tightly to his daughter.

“It’s me Dad.” Chloe cried. “I’m home.”

“Is that my grandpa?” Lilly asked when Lex carried her into the house.

Chloe sniffed and wiped away her tears. “Dad, there is someone I would like you to meet.” Taking Lilly from Lex she added “Dad this is your granddaughter Lillian Rose.”

“I’m a grandpa?’ Gabe asked shocked.

Chloe just smiled. “Lilly this is your grandpa.”

“Hi grandpa.” Lilly said cheerfully.

“Hi Lilly.” Gabe said, now holding her. “I have a granddaughter.”

Over the next couple of hours, Chloe and Lex explained everything to Gabe. Needless to say, Gabe wasn’t a very happy man. He was ready to kill Lionel Luthor himself and he would have, if Lex didn’t insist that he would take care of his father himself.

Two weeks later, Lex was sitting in his office at the mansion when his father burst in.

“I demand an explanation.” Lionel yelled, holding on to some legal documents.

“Father.” Lex said coldly. “How wonderful to see you.”

“Don’t patronize me, Lex.” Lionel sneered. “I want answers and I want them now.

“It’s quite simple.” Lex said standing up. “I’m taking over LuthorCorp or, as I like to call it, LexCorp.”

“You won’t get away with this, Lex.” Lionel scoffed.

“But I already have.” Lex smirked. “You see father, I just had to convince the other share holders that you were no longer capable of running LuthorCorp, and when I did, they signed over the remaining stock to me.”

“How could you do this to me?” Lionel asked. “I’m your father.”

Before Lex could answer there was a light knock at the door.

“Lex.” Chloe said, opening the door. “Lunch is ready, and you don’t want to keep Lilly waiting.” Chloe stopped when she saw Lionel standing there.

“What is she doing here?” Lionel demanded.

“Dad I believe I missed to introduce you to my wife, Chloe.” Lex said walking over to Chloe.

“Your what&#33;” Lionel yelled.

“My wife.” Lex said, putting his arm around Chloe. “Chloe and I got married, last week in a private ceremony with our daughter.”

“Daughter?” Lionel asked shocked.

“Don’t play stupid father, it doesn’t suit you.” Lex stated calmly. “You knew very well that Chloe was pregnant when you sent her away.”

“I was only trying to protect you son.” Lionel said, trying to convince Lex.

“Bull shit.” Lex snapped. “You were only trying to keep me from being happy.”

“That’s not true.” Lionel protested.

“You should be very thankful that I only took LuthorCorp.” Lex said, only inches from his fathers face. “But if you ever come near my family again I will destroy you.”

And with that Lex walked back over to Chloe and took her hand. “What do you say we go join our daughter for lunch, before she eats everything?”

“I say that is a very good idea.” Chloe said as she and Lex walked out of the room, leaving Lionel standing there with is mouth open.

The End

drina
24th May 2003, 06:24
I just love Lilly&#39;s comments. :biggrin:

this story is so sweet and i like the ending...yay&#33;

nessa
24th May 2003, 10:35
:crygreen: It&#39;s the end??? I didn&#39;t expect it end so fast but I love happy endings. Its good that Lionel get what he deserves although I think Lex was a little bit too lenient with him...... Now when I think about it that was rather good punishment for Lionel, Luthor Senior without power&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Hahaaha... :biggrin: Good job&#33;&#33;&#33;

bluemoongirl23
24th May 2003, 16:30
This was great&#33; Sticking it to Lionel is always a wonderful way to end a fic. And, I love the emotions in this one, job well done.

Blue

hfce
24th May 2003, 18:58
Bravo I loved it.

Hope :worship2:

kmdaugherty2821
30th June 2003, 16:37
:yay: Aww..... Great story&#33; Lilly was adorable... good job&#33; :chlexsign3:

kidkarmina
22nd July 2003, 07:31
I luv happy ending :biggrin: . Chloe/Lex&#39;s 3 year old daughter is such a cutie. Good job :wub: (**sigh** too bad it&#39;s over).

lunaluthor
22nd July 2003, 19:28
you are kidding please thats not the end of this wonderful story I need more Lexilly it&#39;s so cute
so come up with a sequel (and that&#39;s not a plea it&#39;s an order not to be obeyed :biggrin: )

ok it&#39;s a plea I&#39;m on my knees and begging
pleeeaaassseeee
:yay: :yay: :yay:

jem
25th July 2003, 19:27
wow..... loved the suspense when lex met lilly....

lucky me i got to read it in one hit......

aw.... love chlexy stuff.... awesome work bro

autumngold
21st October 2003, 07:29
Yeah, thanks for getting Chloe and Lex back together and for destroying Lionel&#33; :biggrin: Please write more Chlex soon&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

Shay
21st December 2003, 05:40
I loved it. I smiled the entire time.

Lover
21st December 2003, 07:59
I have this BIG smile on my face&#33; Thank you for making my day and for your story :blush:

:chlexsign4:

katspell
21st December 2003, 16:22
:biggrin: :biggrin: I loved this. I have a three year old and there are days she sounds just like that. I smiled all the way to the end.

bluengreenswmer
29th December 2004, 02:56
I loved Lilly&#33; She was so cute&#33; You did a great job portraying Lilly as the daughter of Lex and Chloe&#33; I loved the end, where Lionel&#39;s threats come around to kick him in the ass.

Sab_Luthor
13th January 2005, 18:03
this story is so sweet that was very great
i cried when figured out that lilly was his daughter. i was so happy for him
congrat :yay:

Willower
25th April 2005, 09:54
This is one of my favorites...it is soo sweet. I love that Chloe thought she had to exile herself to protect Lex. Silly girl! Doesn't she realize that even Lionel can't outwit her unflappable billionaire. :clapclap: great job

Sab_Luthor
29th April 2005, 15:04
i just finished to re-read this story
and god that was so great i loved it

darkangel
10th July 2005, 05:27
I loved this fic. It was nice that lex recognised that lilly's personality was familiar.

ggdoll18
16th July 2005, 22:44
that was the cutest story I have ever read, I LOVED it!!!!

elitekat
12th July 2006, 02:44
i really dislike Lionel. I was so antsy for Lilly and Lex to meet and finally they got to meet. YAY!!! I'm glad you wrote a happy ending. Thanks for sharing your fic.

~*~Tasha~*~
15th July 2006, 01:03
Chapter 1: At first I was really worried that I was going to have to hate Lex for this one. I'm glad that the anger can be put in Lionel's direction and not Lex's. How sad, but yet not. I hope Lex finds her. I wonder what is wrong with Gabe.

Chapter 2: Oh my gosh!! Lex's car dies, and he happens to have to go to Mrs. Miller's Inn? That is perfect! I loved the irony of it all. Sometimes you find what you are looking for in the least likely place.

Chapter 3: Good friends by the time her mother gets home, indeed. Oh I LOVE this fic!! I wonder what he'll do when he sees Chloe. I wonder what Chloe will do when she sees Lex. I like Mrs. Miller. I'm sure she wouldn't have left Lilly with just anyone, but she said that she knew who Lily's real father was. So, she knows that Lilly is safe with Lex. Excellent so far. Oh, and I just want to say that I like how you have their daughter named Lilly ... after Lex's mother.

Chapter 4: ROFL !! I loved the what's your mommy's name and Lilly saying that it was Mommy. ROFL! That was so cute. She is definitely Lex and Chloe's daughter. She's good. The whole tea party manip was spot on. LOL. I could picture it all.

Chapter 5: {wipes happy tears from her eyes} That was a beautiful scene and moment between Lilly and Lex. Beautiful!!!

Chapter 6: What a charmer. Lex is so in trouble when Lilly gets older. She is going to be so spoiled. I'm sure it will be in a good way, but I can already see it. {chuckles} Chloe walking in and seeing them asleep on the couch together ... priceless.

CHapter 7: Good chapter. Up and down ... anger ... loss ... pain ... happiness ... coming home ... regret ... but on top of all that ... a beautiful ending to the chapter. I hope they can go from there together.

Chapter 8: Loved the way you took care of the Lionel situation. Nothing makes an impresison on Lionel more but to take something he wants. The threat of destroying the rest of Lionel is a great one. Very nice ending. Beautiful.

westwingwolf
15th July 2006, 15:42
That was so incredibly sweet. I love it when Lex is in daddy mode. That moment when he told Lilly, he was her father was so beautiful. I loved the Chlex reunion, perfect combination of everything. And Chloe's homecoming was very sweet with the reunion with Gabe and him meeting Lilly. Finally, Lionel gets what's coming to him, I love stories that stick it to him.

SVfan1286
23rd August 2007, 04:01
Awesome story! I just love when Lex and Chloe have kids...Lilly was absolutely adorable.

My favorite part was when Lilly ask if Lex was her daddy...It was so beautifuly sweet. I truly loved this story!

Lillian
23rd August 2007, 15:57
I read this fic some time ago and I have read again now because love it. It's a great story.

I like specially the interaction between Lex and Lilly, they are two of a kind.

lexie
26th August 2007, 00:05
I loved this fic just as much as The Choices We Make ( one of my Chlex favourites, by the way); it was really sweet. You can just picture Lex being this tender with his little daughter. If only the poor guy were ever given the chance of happiness! Well... at least we´ve got fanfiction to keep us dreaming.;)

Lali
9th September 2007, 09:02
I would say Lilly is a little "old" for three years old as far as vocabulary goes but then again she is the daughter of Chloe and Lex, so I should have expected her to convince Bruce Wayne to sign off WayneIndustries to her or something. *stops to imagine the scene* Now that would be something... Big bad Batman falling for a three year old.

I love Dad!Lex... He would totally spoil the kid. I can imagine a room fully devoted to Barbies and their stuff, an entire city! Actually, she's Chloe's daughter, not Lana...

Anyway, good job!

~*~Tasha~*~
23rd April 2008, 20:51
I read through this again today, and I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time nearly two years ago. Thank you for writing this, and I wanted to let you know that it is still being enjoyed years later too.

starmoon
22nd May 2008, 04:07
i love this story i am glad that lex can be a dad to his daughter. he will be a better father than his dad ws with him.

Nats
5th July 2008, 15:42
I have recently been watching old smallville so came on here to read some fics and this one was super sweet I adored Lilly

yellowhana
6th July 2008, 00:43
Hi,

It was a very good story!!!
I feel like crying when Chloe have be reunite with her father. It was very creative of you to writh something so wondefull and original. I never read something so good. Anyway i love the fic alot.

persephone47
6th September 2008, 21:50
Such a cute short story. Lilly was wonderful. I think this could use a sequel.

Rachet
19th April 2010, 02:15
Lilly is so sweet

Ami Rose
11th December 2013, 20:43
That was awsome

trckyrcky
12th December 2013, 02:52
This is a cute story. Can't believe I never seen this one before.

gecko
12th December 2013, 04:40
a sweet and beautiful little story

HotCrossedBunny
12th December 2013, 11:48
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooo cute. I love it, I love them. Long life Chlex and child! Lionel must die. Forget what he did to Lex, Chloe and Lilly, how could he do something like that to Gabe? As the chairbaby of the Daddy's little princess club for the protection of Daddies, I demand vengance!