PDA

View Full Version : Ecstasy (PG 13)

Sandy
2nd August 2005, 05:28
Title: Ecstasy
Summary: Chloe meets Lex Luthor in Metropolis in an unexpected way. How will he get her, to see him?
Disclaimers: I do not own Smallville

*Chapter One*

He didn't know what he was doing, when he walked into Atlantis. He hasn't been there in years it seems. The city of Metropolis brought back memories of bliss. He liked the city all too much. It was his home. When his father shipped him back to Smallville, he was torn. He missed his city life. He walked in the bar, and the smoke filled the atmosphere. The darkness of the night club carassed his skin. The flashing lights glowed on his face. He was taking in its smells, and intoxications. He saw the lingering people drinking amiabley. He got to a sudden spot, and then he stopped. He stopped when he saw her. That young blonde girl, sitting in a lounge chair with a martini in her hand and a ciggeret in the other. She was leaning over for a laugh with her friends. She wore a red dress, and lipstic. A smile crept on his face. He decided that he would have a chat with this younge blonde, who has captivated him. When she saw the tall dark handsome man, she gave a glare of hate when he sat down.

"Mr. Luthor." She said coldly.
"They say smoking can cause death." He said almost sounding threatening, and a smile crept on his features. He sat down on the black leather lounge chair.
"I prefer to live life on the edge." She took a puff, and blew the smoke in his face. He didn't flinch at all. He took the ciggeret out of her hand, and took a puff himself.
"As do I." He eyed her, and put the ciggeret out.
"You know me, but I don't know you?" He said coolly as he laid back in his black leather lounge chair getting comfortably.
"It's kind of hard not to know a former play boy, who's made the cover of every zine in Metropolis, wouldn't you say?." Lex just nodded his head to that statement. His reputation was decieving. It haunted him nintey percent of the time.
"Touche; miss?" He was asking for a name.
"Chloe." Chloe. The name echoed in his ears. It was music to him. He looked at her beautiful face, and took it all in.
"Well, Mr. Luthor I have to get going." She smiled on her way out. She loved to play hard to get with guys. That was one of her favorite past times. Chloe's two friends left him a lone in a cloud of smoke. He saw the ciggeret pack laying there on the table. There was one in the pack, and a liter lay next to it. He put the ciggeret in his mouth, and lit it. The smoke filled his lunges, and he blew out the air.
"Smoking is not all what it's cracked up to be." He says to himself.
"Maybe it's because she likes to smoke when she drinks?" Said a young man in his 20's, as he sat down in the chair where Chloe once sat. He looked to be 21.
"Mr. Luthor, that is one of the hardest girls to get in this city." He warned her.
"I'm pretty aware of the women world." He says and takes another puff, then puts the ciggeret out. He knew he had to have her.

So what did you think? I hope it wasn't too long.

Sandy

hfce
2nd August 2005, 14:19
Good start. More please....

Hope ;)

meg20
2nd August 2005, 18:27
I want more!

Natasha
2nd August 2005, 22:12
it was good. update soon

Sandy
2nd August 2005, 23:49
Forgot to mention that this is set durring the summer of season 3. Just a warning for all, I almost ALWAYS change the summary, so look out for that. Hopefully this will make more sense. Ok for those that may ask me "But Chloe met Lex in season one." Well this is my take on Lex meeting Chloe in season three. Ok?

Continued from Chapter One
The next day Chloe and her best friend Jake went to the Metropolis Orchestra Centre. Jake had loved classical music, and Chloe didn't really care for the music. She went because her friend asked her to. Chloe stared at the orchestra playing. The auditorium was dark, and only the stage was lit. The violins were singing beautifully, and she wondered if it was hard to play a stringed instrument. The violin players were in fifth position. Not really hard if you're an advanced violinist, hard if you're an armature. Take it from me, I play the violin and I find it difficult, your fingers are way up on the strings, and it's just difficult, but I am still learning. Chloe did her best to hold back a yawn. She didn't want to look bored, and like she wasn't having a good time. Her face looked focused on the orchestra playing. The melody was beautiful beyond compare. It was minor, but still beautiful at the same time. She came to like the piece, and that surprised her. When the song ended, she dreaded it because she knew her friend would ask her 'Did you like it?'. Would she have to lie, or tell him the truth? No, she was always be truthful with Jake. She found that she could tell him anything, even in her lowest moment. The concert had ended, and Chloe and Jake got up, and left the building.

"What did you think?" She knew that Jake would ask that.
"It was just ok."
"Not on your favorites category right?" His expression was honest. He didn't mind constructive criticism on his favorite types of music.
"Yeah. Jake you always know what I'm thinking." He smirked at her remark, and they continued to walk the cold night of Metropolis, back to Chloe's apartment. Even though it was summer, it was a bit chilly at night. Jake knew a lot about Chloe. They shared many nights talking into the wee hours of the morning. They chatted about anything and everything, until their conversation lead to a certain Luthor.
"I saw Lex Luthor at Atlantis last night. Don't you think you're playing hard to get?" Chloe's temper boiled in her veins like a coffee pot ready to explode. The last thing she needed was a boyfriend, to get in her way of her busy schedule. She swore off men her freshmen year in High School, ever since the incident where Sean tried to steal her heat. Relationships just never seemed to work for her. They always dumped her for another prettier girl.
"I don't have time for a relationship Jake." She said bitterly and the truth was, she did want someone to rescue her.
"You said that two years ago. I'm surprised that we're even friends." He turned to face her and grabbed her two hands and held them, staring at her beautiful hazel green eyes. Her face was full of mixed emotions, that she didn't know which one to choose from. She cringed when he held her hands, she only liked Jake as a friend, and nothing more.
"Ever since my dad lost his job, I couldn't stand him." She glanced at the ground, and Jake held up her chin. That was one reason she started smoking.
"I understand your feelings Chlo. I would hate my boss too, if I got fired." Chloe looked deep in his brown eyes. This was a moment filled with ecstasy. Jake looked like he wanted to go in ninety percent for the kiss they were that close, but Chloe was just sad because Lex Luthor had fired her father. The tension broke as a certain bald billionaire stepped in the scene.
"Good evening Chloe." He interrupted Chloe's thought line, and she looked at him with no expression, and then soon after her expression of hate entered her mind. She cleared her throat.
"Jake, I have to get going." She let go of Jake's hand, and didn't even seem to pay attention to Lex. She left not even looking at Lex. Lex remembered that boy who he met the previous night.
"You're from the club." He said in a remembering tone.
"Jake."
"Are you her boyfriend?" He questioned.
"No, just a close friend. Mr. Luthor, she wouldn't date me. I know her all too well." He said with a laugh, and Lex's mind began churning its wheels. He thought about how he could get Jake to get Chloe, to open up to him. If that didn't work, then he would use his other source.

End Chapter One

hfce
3rd August 2005, 00:37
Interesting :D I can't wait to see how Lex gets Chloe to open up to him.

hope ;)

meg20
3rd August 2005, 10:55
Can't wait to see what Lex does next. Loved it!

kimmie
5th August 2005, 13:21
Update again soon please!!!

Kimmie

Sandy
6th August 2005, 21:29
Here's chapter two! Thanks for replying! Hope you like this chapter.

Before Jake left, Lex decided to have a chat with him.

"Do you think you could get Chloe to go on a date with me?" Jake gave him a face of no promise.
"You got to be kidding right?" He asked like Chloe wouldn't give him the time of day.
"Does she go to Atlantis often?" Lex asked changing the subject.
"Almost every weekend." Lex wondered how she could get alcohol, when she was underage.
"How can she drink, when she's underage?" Jake smirked to that.
"She knows the owner." That was all Jake said. He wouldn't dare say how else she got alcohol.
"You know she could get arrested for that." Lex's mind began churning its wheels.
"She never once has gotten arrested for under age drinking Mr. Luthor." Lex gave an evil smile. He knew how he could get her.
"Have a nice night Jake." Lex said as he patted his back, and took off for home. Jake was confused, and he thought he should warn Chloe about his little chat with Lex Luthor. He phoned her on his cell. It rang once, twice, three times, and Chloe picked up the phone.

"Hello?" She said kind of tired like.
"Chloe, I think Mr. Luthor knows something. Please be careful while you're drinking at Atlantis."
"What do you mean be careful? What did you tell him Jake?" She was angry now, at her best friend.
"I told him that you knew the owner." Chloe's mouth hung wide open. She was very angry now.
"How could you!?" Chloe yelled in the phone, and hurt Jakes ears. He pulled the phone back from her screaming.
"What was I suppose to say? He asked, I couldn't lie." Jake said as pleading as possible. Jake heard the dial tone. That was not a good sign.
"Chloe?" He asked in the reciever.
"Great just great." Jake went home.

The next night Chloe was at Atlantis. She was very angry at Jake, and Lex. When Jake saw her sitting alone, he thought he would apologize, if he could. He sat down across from her in the black leather seat, and she got up and started walking off.
"Chloe please!" He begged and grabbed her arm. She had a bottle of beer in one hand. Before she could say anything, the police caught her.
"Ms. Sullivan? Your under arrest for underage drinking. You have the right to remain silent." Chloe looked at Jake in a panic. She was brought out to the police car, and the police put her in, in hand cuffs. What she didn't see was Lex Luthor standing at the front of the door of the club.

So what did you think? Continuing chapter two later.

Natasha
7th August 2005, 03:41
This is very interesting. I wonder what Lex has up his sleeves.
Can't wait for the next update.

Natasha

Sandy
7th August 2005, 04:49
Teejei I hope you're happy now. :P

Chloe Sullivan sat in the interrogation room. She was being interrogated, by the Metropolis police. The room was small, and it had one table. In another room by that room, you could listen in on the conversation via television. Chloe refused to speak. She didn't have a lawyer, but Lex had an "army of them". The police officer kept asking her questions, and she kept her mouth shut. About an hour of this went by, and the police officer got the hint. He tried his other source. A certain man named Lex Luthor. He walked into the interrogation room smoothly and as if in slow motion. Chloe gaped at him evilly. She couldn't believe her eyes. 'You should be careful while drinking at Atlantis.' Jakes words came crawling back in her mind. Why didn't she listen to him? It was because she was so stubborn, and so hidden from the outside world. Her emotions were on shut down. She just stared at him. Before he sat down, he took the ciggeret out of her hand, and put it out in the ash tray.

"Smoking is unhealthy." He said and stared at her rather sexy like. He leaned back in his chair and laced his fingers together, and just stared at Chloe.
"What do you want Mr. Luthor?" She said harshly.
"Oh, nothing." He was lieing of course.
"You did this didn't you? Jake told you didn't he?" Chloe's words were bitter.
"All he told me was that you knew the owner." Chloe sighed in relief. It was revolting how she got alcohol.
"Mr. Luthor I don't see what you see in me, so why don't you let me go?" She begged. She thought that would get him to shut him up.
"What I don't see in you? Chloe, you're the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on." Chloe shifted in her chair, and crossed her arms on her chest.
"Like hell you did. I know you can get any women you want. Well Mr. Luthor, that doesn't work with me." 'The truth is, I do find you attractive.' Chloe thought. She couldn't believe her owns thoughts. This was the man who fired her father, and supposedly had him black listed.
"Chloe," Lex didn't get another word in because his time was up. She was going to her new home, in her cell. Where she would be blocked from the world, and no civilization. The police man took her up by the arm. She glared at Lex and she shed a tear. 'Don't just stand there stupid, help me.' She thought. 'I promise I'll quit drinking, and smoking please Lex help me.' Lex didn't say anything and the police man took her to her cell. This isn't what he had in mind, but it was the only way that he could see her. Lex sat in the chair alone in the room, and he was sad. He didn't want this to happen at all. He knew he had the money to bail her out. Would he use it to rescue her? He couldn't bear himself to ask her for one date, for her freedom. She was a jail bird now.

Chloe sat on her bed in her cell, with her hands buried in her face. She was crying. She had a new outfit for her new home. She even had her own number, stitched in her outfit. 'What if Clark saw me like this?' She couldn't stand the site of that. Clark was her best friend. She was a little startled to see Lex's hands wrapped around her cell bars. He stared deeply at her, and desperately.

"Chloe, I love you." He confessed his love.
"How can you love me, when it was you who put me in here?" Lex shed a tear, and he was desperate for her freedom.

End Chapter Two

For those who are just reading, and not replying, feed back is welcomed for you too.

teejei
7th August 2005, 05:24
alright, Sandy...i concede. you updated, therefore i must comment. *fake sigh*

okay, plot-wise. it's pretty good. loved the banter and chase. some classic Chlex. like what we've discussed before; a bit more detail would be nice [though the imagery in the first few lines were pretty good], some more dialogue and portrayal of emotions, and go easy on the pacing...along the lines of giving your readers something to ponder on.

structure-wise, remember to put spaces between paragraphs and dialogue. some readers may get confused about who is saying/thinking/feeling what.

other than those, you've got something going in this fic. don't make it too short now! :D

p.s. thanks for the shout-out! :hug:

now get back to work! *whip* :P

Sandy
7th August 2005, 05:31
har har. i have a couple ideas now. oh don't you want to know them? ha you can't. that comes later on.. thanks for fb. i expect more from you! lol. *takes your whip*

Sandy

teejei
7th August 2005, 05:45
thanks for fb. i expect more from you! lol. *takes your whip*well, you're welcome. and i expect more from you too! :P

and you better put that whip to good use, missy! *glare* you've already corrupted the Good!Lex that i gave you. make him and your Lionel!Clark work it! :devil:

leik2
7th August 2005, 06:27
That was funny and underhanded of Lex. Can't wait to see Chloe's retaliation(sp?).

Sandy
7th August 2005, 20:39
Teejei, you'll be happy to know that I got to chapter five last night.. now I have an understanding of this story. I might tweak what I wrote tho. It's too early for Chloe. I'm not saying anything else but that. I don't want to give it away.

To everyone else; thank you for your fb, it's greatly appriciated. If you want, you can check out my other stories out at ff.net. My link is in my profile. :)

Sandy

Natasha
7th August 2005, 21:02
That was a great update. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

Sandy
8th August 2005, 01:22
Chapter Three:
Lex didn't know what to say to that. How could he love her since he put her in there? It didn't make sense. He loved her ever since she came to a tour of Lexcorp. He didn't meet her right then, but he saw her with the group. When he first layed eyes on her, it felt like he was staring at heaven. She made him feel weak at the knees. He knew she was young, but he didn't care about her age. He just longed to be with her.

"Chloe, I had a crush on you ever since you toured Lexcorp." His face never redden. She stared at him still gaping.
"This doesn't make sense. If you had a crush on me, then why didn't you ask me out?" She said with her eyes widen, and they had water in them. Water that was of brokeness, and longing to see her father. Chloe was a nervous wreck. She felt the stress pouring in, and it wouldn't leave until she got out.
"And don't tell me you were scared. I always thought of you as a brave soldier." True to this, Chloe has never met him, but she has seen him around town. Chloe thought that Lex Luthor could take any challenge, and that's why she tought of him as a soldier. A police man came walking down the hallway, where Chloe's cell was.
"Times up Mr. Luthor." The police man said.
"Just five more minutes!" Lex yelled in a rage. Chloe almost jumped in her bed.
"I'm sorry Mr. Luthor." The police man wouldn't let Lex have his extra five minutes.
"Don't I get a phone call?" Chloe asked, remembering that when you went to prison, you got one phone call. 'Nice move.' Lex thought. The police man nodded, and he open her cell. 'Freedom, if only it were true.' Chloe thought, and she glared at Lex on her way out. The police officer lead her to the phones. Lex followed.

Chloe sat down at the phone booth.
"Who are you going to call Chloe? You know only I can free you." He said threaten like. Chloe called Clark. She wanted to see her father, but she didn't want him to see her. If you know what I mean.
"Clark? I need your help." Chloe said and she was trembling. Lex watched her talk on the phone.
"Chloe, where are you? Are you ok?" Clark asked, now worried for his best friend.
"I'm in jail Clark. I know you can save me." Lex was heart broken, and he left Chloe.
"Chloe, I'm sorry. I can't do it. Why don't you ask Lex?" Chloe began sobbing now. She turned around, and Lex was gone.
"He can't help me Clark. He fired my father remember?" Chloe said angrily.
"Chloe, why don't you let that go? He says that was business."
"Was him putting me in jail business?!" Chloe yelled in rage. Her eyes were begining to get red from all the crying.
"He did that?" Clark said shocked. He was surprised that his best friend would do that.
"Yeah Clark. I can't believe your his friend." Clark heard a dial tone. Chloe had hung up on him. Clark looked disapointed.

Chloe would be in jail for a while. She thought that she could hold out until her time was done. She had no idea how long she was put in for. She didn't know the number of years underage drinking included. She had been drinking ever since her father got fired. That's when the smoking took place too. She was all messed up inside. She could never hold a relationship, so she just stopped trying. She's had a few here and there, and they always turned out wrong. She dumped them, or they dumped her, or she found them cheating on her. That was another reason she took up smoking. She kind of wished that Lex would come back. She knew that he was her source of freedom.

Chloe went to bed that night. She stared at the ceiling of her cell. She didn't murder anyone, she didn't harrass anyone, but she was put in jail, for her own actions. She thought of alcohol as her source of escaping the pain. She suffered from depression a bit, and that was another reason for the smoking, and drinking. Chloe rolled over and rested on her arm, cutting off it's circulation. She put her arm beside her side, when it got numb. She gave a depressing sigh. She was tired of crying, tired of fighting the pain. She longed for someone to rescue her. Chloe finally drifted off to sleep after tossing and turning a bit. She would give anything for a ciggeret.

The next morning Chloe was surprised to have a visitor. She went to the visiting center, where there were several secruity guards. She was surprised to find Mr. Luthor (Lex) waiting for her, at her table.

"Good morning Lex." Chloe said sadly and above a whisper. Chloe sat down across from him. Lex was surprised that she spoke to him.
"Good morning Chloe. I brought you a book, I hope you wouldn't mind. It will give you something to do." Lex pushed the book closer to her. He was talking in his serious voice. He hated how he put her in this aweful place. Chloe looked at the book. It was a book of poetry, about love. Lex thought that maybe he could get to her, that way. Chloe looked like she was going to cry. Chloe put her hands over the book. Lex placed his hand over hers over the book. Chloe let him do that for a minute, then she slowly slid her hands off the book. Lex swalled that hard. She still wouldn't give in to him.
"Tell me something Chloe, how else did you get alcohol?" He said kind of bitterly. Chloe glared at him.
"I, I," She started. She couldn't tell him, what would he think? How would he react? It was rather revolting if you ask me.
"I slept with the owner." Lex looked at her horrified.
"Chloe, he can get away with rape!" Lex whispered. Chloe was really messed up. Chloe nodded her head, and hid her face in her hands. She began crying. 'Some morning this is.' Chloe thought bitterly. She removed her hands from her face.
"Lex, I need help. I'm really messed up." Lex knew of her smoking and drinking habbits, but what else was she hidding? Lex's five minutes were up, and a police man came to them.
"Mr. Luthor, time's up." He said and left.
"Don't leave me Lex." Chloe begged, even though she hated him for fireing her father.
"I'm sorry Chloe." He left her a lone again. Chloe was brought immidiately to her cell.

Chloe looked at the book he had given her. She began reading it, and it was about someone loving you. She read the next poem, and the next, and the next. She ended up shutting the book, because she realized what he was doing. He was getting her to break

Sandy
8th August 2005, 01:31
Continuing from chapter three:
The secruity guard open her cell. She thought she was bailed out.
"Exercise, one hour." He said bitterly, and Chloe followed him to the weight room. She was never really interested in exercising. She thought she was skinny enough. She leaned against the wall of the weight room. The weight room had several weight machines, like you would find in a gym. She had her arms folded across her chest, and her foot tapping against the wall. She refused to exercise. She took this time to think about her past, and to think about Lex a little.

Flashback
Scene one
"How could you!?" Chloe yelled at her boyfriend making out to another girl. The boy stopped kissing, and before Chloe could get away, he grabbed her arm.
"Chloe, I love you." He said and Chloe slaped his face.
"How can you love me, when you're kissing her?!" Chloe yelled at him in anger. She was heart broken, and she stormed out of his apartment.

Scene two
"Stay close people, we don't want to loose you." Said the supervisor, who was showing them around Lexcorp in a hallway. Chloe stared at Lex Luthor as he walked past the group. This was before he fired her father. She gave him a flashy smile, and he returned his smile. She found him attractive from that point on.

Scene three
Gabe Sullivan came home with a depressed look on his face. Chloe was worried for her father.
"What is it dad?!" Chloe asks anxiously.
"Lex Luthor fired me." Chloe knew right then and there that she hated him for that.

Another scene is where Chloe takes her first ciggeret.
"Want one?" Asked her friend, and Chloe took one from the pack. She lit it with the liter, and took her first puff. This was the same day that her father got fired.

End flashback

Chloe put her hand over her mouth, and shut her eyes. She began crying. A young boy saw her, and he wondered what was wrong.
"Excuse me miss, are you ok?" Chloe shook her head no.
"What's wrong?" He asked, trying to get her to open up.
"My life is so screwed up." She said between sobs.
"For what it's worth, I know you'll know you'll see the light." He smiled at her and left to go lift some weights. Chloe sniffed, and she felt encouraged by his words. She had to hope that Lex would be back. Chloe had one half hour of exercise. She decided to use this time, and began lifting weights. When her time was up, it was time for lunch. Chloe sat alone at a table. She was slowly eating, as she was so tired and stressed. The young boy who she talked to her earlier, sat across from her.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked politely. Chloe shook her head no.
"I'm Jared." He said.
"You're kind of young to be in here." She said curiously. He looked to be about the age of 14.
"Well, even young ones get tempted once in a while." Chloe was curious now.
"What happen?" She asked anxiously.
"Someone threaten me, and when that happens well, I tend to get angry." Chloe's eyes widen in fear.
"What did you do?" She asked a little scared.
"Oh let's just say it had to deal with liter fluid, flesh and fire." He said evilly.
"Y-you burnt people to death?" Chloe was frighten now.
"Not people, I'm not stupid. It was a barn of animals." Chloe felt sick in the stomach. She hated it when people tortured animals. She thought this guy was insane, and should be in the asylum.
"Ms. Sullivan, you have a visitor." Chloe was relieved to be getting away from this maniac. She hoped it was Clark, but it wasn't. She was brought back to the visiting center, to the same table she was at earlier. She was stunned to see her father. He had a look of concern for his baby girl. Not thinking she rushed into his arms, and he held her.

"Dad! Hey! Who told you?" Chloe half yelled, and broke the hug.
"Clark did. He was concerned for your well being." Chloe hated Clark for that, but was happy that he did tell her father.
"Honey how did this happen?" Chloe gulped in fear. Gabe and Chloe sat down.

End Chapter Three

Natasha
8th August 2005, 08:12
This was a great update. I wonder what Gabe will do when, he finds out why Chloe's in jail.

teejei
8th August 2005, 21:00
argh to Lex letting Chloe stay in jail, yech to the circumstances that lead to Chloe's smoking and drinking, and whew to father-daughter semi-reunion. :D

with all the drama you're dishing out [well, duh, it's in angst!], this better end with some great Chlex! :P

Sandy
9th August 2005, 00:28
Chapter four:
"I'm waiting." Chloe knew that she had better spill the beans, when he said that.
"Dad, some of this may shock you and alarm you." She said very seriously.
"Chloe, you know you can tell me anything, and I wont think of you any less." He said. Chloe felt a little better. Chloe took a big breath. 'This is it Chlo, you can do this.' She thought preparing herself.
"I took up smoking because I was feeling depressed, and because relationships didn't work out for me." Before Gabe could say anything, she cut him off.
"No dad, let me finish. I need to get this out."
"Ok honey, take your time." Gabe said seriously.
"I also took up drinking. I knew the owner of the club Atlantis, and I slept with him to get alcohol. I thought that drinking would ease my pain, but all it caused me were a bunch of hang overs." Realizing this, Chloe knew that she must give up drinking, because it didn't make her feel any better, it made her feel worse.
"If I didn't sleep with him, he would tell the authorities, that he was serving alcohol to minors. Then, Lex figures this out, and he put me in jail." Gabe looked like he wanted to rip off Lex's head.
"Chloe, you know you must stop all this right?" Gabe said calmly.
"I know dad. I'm scared, and I need help. I'm just blessed that I didn't get pregnant." True she was blessed for that. Chloe felt so low, and kept thinking that her father, thought the worst of her.
"Chloe, I'll do all I can to get you out." Chloe shooked her head no.
"No dad. You need the money, don't worry about me." She said like she was letting him go. Gabe looked at her sadly.
"I love you Chlo." Gabe went over to hug his daughter. The police man and Lex enter the scene.
"Mr. Sullivan, times up." Chloe was getting used to hearing that. She saw her father leave, and the police officer. Lex didn't get a chance to sit down.

"This is all your fault!" Chloe roared at him. She was still angry at him.
"Isn't it yours for drinking in an open club?" Lex had her cornered by that remark.
"If you would just learn to keep your nose out of other people's business, this wouldn't have happen!"
"No Chloe, it would've happen sooner or later." They were arguing. Lex approached Chloe, he was a few inches apart from her.
"Chloe, you need to stop smoking and drinking. I can't stand to see a pretty girl do that." He was almost in her face by now.
"Haven't I by being in here? It's all your fault Lex!" Chloe yelled and Lex couldn't take it anymore. He needed to know what would happen if he kissed her. He did kiss her, and he thought she would pull back. Chloe wanted to pull back, but his touch was so strong and firm. She couldn't resist him. She came to realize that he was the one, who could rescue her. She placed her arms around his neck, and they kissed until they needed air. They didn't stop after that, they kept going. Lex had her captivated by his touch. She felt like the room was spinning. The next thing they know, they hear the door open. The police officer cleared his throat.

"Did I come at a bad time?" He joked evilly. Chloe and Lex broke apart.
"I'll visit you everyday." Lex said seriously, and he left once again. 'Why don't you just bail me out?' Chloe thought. She didn't want to go back to her cell. Before the police officer could take her to her cell, she ran after Lex. She caught him in the hallway by the door, that lead outside.
"Lex, take me with you! Please! I promise I'll stop drinking and smoking." She said desperately. Lex couldn't loose her, what if she backed away from him? This was the only way he could see her.
"I'll see you tomorrow Chloe." Lex hated saying it. He would bail her out in a heart beat, if he could. Chloe watched him leave for the thousandth time. She wanted to hurt him, and the police officer grabbed her arm gently and began caring her away.
"No!" She yelled, and struggled. She needed two police officers.
"No! Lex, please! Help me!" Lex looked back before he left the building. He watched them sedate her. He felt a sudden burst of pain. He had the money to bail her out, but this was the only way he could see her. He had no idea if she would return to her old ways. He had to break her. He had to break her out of her shut down world. He needed to rescue her. Just by kissing her, he did.

Sandy
9th August 2005, 00:30
Continuing from chapter four:

Chloe soon began to feel sleepy. She shut her eyes, as she watched the police men around her, begin to get blurry. She fell asleep. She woke up in her cell. She hoped that she would wake up in her own bed, or better yet in bed with Lex. He was beginning to crack the serface of her shut down world. Chloe was tired of crying. She felt like she was locked up in a room, and couldn't escape. She felt like she was being tortured. Chloe lay in bed not wanting to do a thing. She wanted to be left alone. She lay on her bed on her stomach, with her hand dangling from her bed. She glared at her poetry book that Lex gave her. She wanted to burn it. She hated the fact that he was her source of freedom. Chloe heard her cell being open. 'Not another visitor.' Chloe thought.

"You must be popular Ms. Sullivan. You have another visitor." She was once again brought back to the visiting center. Same table and everything. It was Clark Kent.

"Clark! Am I glad to see you!" She said excitedly and ran into his arms. He hugged her. He was worried for her.
"Chloe, are you alright?" He asked worriedly.
"No. I'm so messed up Clark. What's worse is, I think I feel for Lex." Clark raised both eyebrows.
"I thought you hated him?" Clark said.
"He kissed me, right here in this room. I was captivated by his touch." She felt a little embarrassed expressing her feelings to Clark.
"Did you tell him that you have feelings for him?"
"Why should I? He's never going to let me out." Chloe said poutingly.
"I'm sure he would, if you were honest with him." Chloe looked at him, like he was out of his mind.
"You're nuts." Chloe said and said it with a smile.
"A smile, I haven't seen one of those in ages." He said teasingly. Chloe gave a bright smile, and she felt a little better to have the old Clark back.

End chapter four

Sandy
9th August 2005, 00:47
Chapter Five:
The next morning Chloe was glad to be awake. She knew that Lex would come visit her. She would express her feelings, about how she really thought about him. She waited for a minute, and another minute. It went on like that for hours. She felt so disapointed that he didn't show up. 'I'll visit you everyday'. Chloe remembered his exact words. 'Yeah right. I'm swearing off men.' She thought to herself. It's been a few weeks and Chloe hasn't had any visitors, since her first week in prison. It was the same routine everyday. Wake up, breakfast, cell, lunch, exercise, cell, dinner, cell. She was beginning to get used to it. She got more depressed as the days went by. One afternoon after lunch and exercise, Chloe layed flat on her bed, on her back staring at the ceiling. 'I'll visit you everyday.' Kept going on through her mind. It haunted her. She thought she would just waste away in her bed. She heard her cell open. 'I wonder who it is this time?' She thought.

"Visitor Ms. Sulllivan. You have a free day of good behavior." Chloe knew that it couldn't be Lex. When Chloe was in the lobby, she saw him. She saw Lex Luthor standing there. He must've gotten her this free day. She gladly signed out of this hell hole, and she and Lex had the day to themselfs.

"How did you?" She asked as she road in his car, on the way to his mansion.
"Being a Luthor can get you everywhere. It wasn't easy Chloe." He said as they past cornfield after cornfield.
"Where are we going?" Chloe asked. She still had her guard up.
"Back to my place." Chloe was disapointed.
"No offense Lex, but I just want to go to a wide open space. Being locked up had me suffer from clostrophobia."
"There's a lot about you I don't know." He said, and Chloe smirked to that.
"If only you knew." She was just happy to be out of that horrible place.
"Chloe, I'm sorry for fireing your father. My father told me to fire him. I hope you understand." Chloe didn't know what to say to that. She pinned her hate on Lex's father. She felt relieved now that he told her that.
"It's ok Lex. I'm just glad to be out of prison." Lex didn't know if he should tell her the good news or not. He thought he would see how this day went. Lex took Chloe to an open field. He was a little weirded out that she just layed on the lush green grass. She layed on the grass, and stared up at the sky, and was happy to see clouds instead of a gray ceiling.

"Freedom." She said, and knew that she had to be back at prison by the end of the day. Lex lay beside her, and he took her hand in his. This time she let him.
"Lex, I need to tell you something." She sat up now letting go of his hand, and sat Indian style on the grass. Lex followed.
"I never really hated you. I always liked you, but I never got the chance to meet you. When you fired my father, that's when I started to hate you." Lex didn't say anything. He was just glad to be in her presence.
"I will try and stop drinking and smoking. But I can't do it alone. Will you help me?" Lex brushed his long fingers on her face.
"Of course I will. I will do whatever it takes. Thank you for being honest with me." They stared at each other deep in the eyes for a minute. They slowly went in to kiss each other. Lex thought that now would be the time, to tell her the good news. After he kissed her he spoke.
"Chloe, I had you bailed out today." Chloe was stunned, and so excited that she hugged him.
"Thank you so much Lex!" She pulled away from the hug, and began whipping her tears of happiness.
"Chloe, would you let me get to know you?" Lex asked like a sheepish young boy.
"Sure Lex. You rescued me, and I'll never forget that." They smiled at each other, and kept staring for a while.

Sandy
9th August 2005, 00:48
Chloe was visiting Lex at his mansion for the day. She spotted his scotch bottle. She did promise to stop drinking, but it kept taunting her. Like it kept saying "drink me". Lex wasn't in his office, she was waiting for him. 'Don't do it Chloe, you promised remember?' She thought to herself, as she eyed the scotch. It kept looking at her, taunting her. She licked her lips.

"Maybe just a sip?" She said as she went over to his alochol table. She began pouring a glass, and almost had the glass up to her lips. Lex walks in on this. He is stunned, and disapointed.
"Chloe! You said you would stop!" He half yelled as he walked over to her, and took the glass away from her.
"I told you it wasn't easy Lex!" She yelled at him for taking away her alcohol. She glared at him angrily.
"You could get me arrested!" He yelled in her face.
"That's not such a bad idea!" She took the whole bottle, and before she could drink it, Lex yanked it away from her.
"What's wrong with you? I thought you wanted to change?" Lex said in a pleading tone.
"Hi my name is Chloe Sullivan and I'm an alcoholic." She said like she would at one of those meetings, where you talk about your problems. Chloe's eyes began to water.
"Would it help you, if I didn't drink?" He said and he hoped she would say yes.
"That might help. When I kiss you I taste alcohol on your lips half the time, and that's what triggers it." She complained. Lex felt a little emberrassed from that. They have been dating for a couple days now, and Lex had gotten to know her a little better. Chloe hugged Lex out of the blue, and he hugged her back. She rested her head on his firm shoulder.
"I'll put all my alcohol in my safe, so this wont happen again, ok?" He said, and he started to wonder what he would drink.
"Thanks Lex." Chloe said.

The next couple of days went by, and Chloe and Lex stayed away from the drinks. Chloe was having some trouble giving up smoking, but she managed from the love and support of her boyfriend. She finally suceeded and she became alcohol and smoke free. She was happily in love with Lex. She never returned to Atlantis, not even when she was legal too. She didn't want to have anything to do with her past. She was happy and in love with the one who rescued her, from prison.

The End!

When I have too many stories to write, it drives me nuts, and I want to finish them. So this one is finished. Hope you liked it. :)

darkangel
9th August 2005, 02:56
This was nice.

starmoon
9th August 2005, 07:15
great story and i am so happy the are happy. i was mad at lex through most of the story because he was such a jerk but everything is ok now.