PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] The Price (Rated NC-17/MATURE)

Rae
26th July 2005, 05:29
Author's Warning: This story contains rape, physical/mental abuse, and murder. It was extremely difficult to write for obvious reasons; these are despicable and terrible acts. Please do NOT read this if you are underaged or a sensitive reader. Thank you.

Title: The Price
Author: CRae
Rating: NC-17/MATURE (for rape, physical/mental abuse & murder)
Summary: "Never look into the monster's eyes." Drabble.
Disclaimer: Smallville and its characters/plots belong to DC Comics, The WB and others. No profit was made from this story.
Spoilers: None.
Category: Angst/Drama
Notes: I picture this disturbing and sickening (& OOC) scenario a few years in the future, post-Commencement.

The Price

Warm, shockingly minty breath assaulted her nostrils as he panted above her. He held her wrists in a bruising grip as his hard, angry thrusts into her unwilling body made her head slam against the wall.

Her normally bright eyes, now dull with mental and physical pain, clenched shut as silent tears slipped down her cheeks. Don't look into the monster's eyes. Never look into the monster's eyes.

Sharp, white teeth dug in the flesh of her neck. Frenzied movements increased; the pounding unbearable. God, it hurt. It hurt so very much.

His free hand latched onto a nipple, pinching with a manicured nails until she had to bite her swollen lips to keep from crying out. Blood began to coat her tongue; the copper tang making her gag slightly.

The body so ruthlessly violating her own began to jerk wildly, signaling that her suffering would soon end. Mercy. Thank you, God.

As if he knew what she was thinking, he laughed cruelly and pressed his forearm against her windpipe, cutting off her air supply. Green eyes shot open; her body bucked, trying to escape from the monster that imprisoned her in so many ways. Silk sheets were clenched in white-knuckled fists as she gasped for precious oxygen. Save me. Please! Clark...

He let out a loud groan as he came, relishing the tension in the form beneath him. Enjoying the sensation of his warm seed coating the inside of her soft thighs. The aborted sobbing breaths that she couldn't let escape because he wouldn't let her. Wouldn't let her breathe. Wouldn't let her live. The bitch would never escape him. Even in death.

It was the price she paid when she became Chloe Luthor.

End.

07/20/05

National Sexual Assault Hotline
1-800-656-HOPE

http://www.rainn.org/

star del mar
26th July 2005, 05:48
Yikes, well that was intense. It was written really well, you gave enough description but didn't get intensely graphic which usually ends up making me sick to my stomach. I can't wait to see where you're going with this one.

Steph*

starmoon
26th July 2005, 05:55
intense i hope chloe will be ok and whoever did that to her get it in the end.

Willower
26th July 2005, 09:14
ummm. you HAVE to continue this story. I need to know who exactly is treating our favorite reporter so maliciously (you mentioned "Luthor" I'm assuming Lionel is a possibility) and why?

darkangel
26th July 2005, 10:03
This story shouldnt end so abruptly. Its good but it seems a bit unfinished. i enjoyed it though.

Kit Merlot
26th July 2005, 13:38
My GOD, that was intense!

You wrote Chloe's pain and anguish tragically well. Is is sick to want the Luthor raping her to be Lionel, and NOT Lex?

teejei
26th July 2005, 18:44
v. intense, and not too graphic as to make my stomach churn...you've got something going here. please don't let it end there.

Is is sick to want the Luthor raping her to be Lionel, and NOT Lex?i really am hoping it's Lionel or some other sick psycho with a Luthor grudge. but i got this horrible gut feeling, dreading that it IS Lex. *shudder*

whoa boy. :omg:

sexi_angel_babee
26th July 2005, 21:25
wut the heck.... it better not be lex... poor chloe :(

dreamingincolor
26th July 2005, 21:41
How sad, i didnt like that, you should write a revenge piece for chloe

kimmie
9th August 2005, 00:43
I'm really hoping that it wasn't Lex and I would love if you continued this as I agree with everyone else that it seems a bit unfinished. It was very well written and deserves to be continued!!!

Kimmie

starmoon
14th October 2005, 18:15
My GOD, that was intense!

Is is sick to want the Luthor raping her to be Lionel, and NOT Lex?
i hope it is not lex because that would be so horrible for chloe. a tiny part of me says it is lex and this scares me to think he would ever hurt chloe.

katieandjason
14th October 2005, 19:12
Hi. Wow. This fic is perfect just the way it is.

It sounds like you had something dark you needed to get out, and the way you wrote it was just enough.

My take from this story is the Chloe married Lex. Who ended up destroying her mentally and abusing her physically. And the whole time she endured it while waiting for someone to save her. Then Lex realized he had broken her, and the only power left over her was her life. Which he mercilessly took.

Honestly, I feel that you just used Chloe and Lex as characters to fit the site. This story could be written using any name because there is no back story. It is about a man exerting his dominance over a woman and destroying her soul. Names not required.

I don't know if there is a message there or not, but the helpline at the end seemed to reinforce my feeling that there is a silent plea in this story to not wait for someone else to save you. People are there to help you if you just take that first step.

I don't know if I am looking way into just a little random piece, but I love it and feel like I understand it. And if nothing else, it has affected one person.

Yarvarni
15th October 2005, 23:44
extemely well done piece!

pisquenta
17th September 2007, 22:31
Very hard topic here, but extremely well written.

juuicebox
18th September 2007, 05:11
very shory but done very well.

juuicebox
18th September 2007, 05:12
i meant short*

qazwsx
12th June 2010, 14:35
Scary.

FarrahLea
13th June 2010, 04:44
Well that was crazy intense. I do applaud you for taking on such a difficult and terrifying subject.

crazychlexer
13th June 2010, 23:20
I know it's kind of rough but need more to understand the situation anyway...

malugargula
7th January 2013, 18:45
Scary fic. In my mind this is Lionel and I wouldn't mind reading a sequence ;)
Well writen