PDA

View Full Version : Interrupted-Sequel To 'Valentine's Day Fiasco' (Rated Rish)

meeaz
14th July 2005, 04:13
Disclaimer: I own nothing except some of the plot!

Summary: Sequel to ‘Valentine’s Day Fiasco’. It seems little Lucas is determined to keep his father from achieving his release.

Author’s Note: That summary is very raunchy-or is that just me? Anyways, this is the sequel to my other short story “Valentine’s Day Fiasco’ which is now in the short story section instead of holiday (i guess valentine's day is only an american thing-sorry about that!) so read that too! Also, just a warning-this is not meant to be smut and thus, will not be good. Let me know what you think of this! Thanks and enjoy!

Interrupted:

Lex hadn’t made love to his wife for one week, four days and some hours now.

Fate wasn’t on their side still, it seemed.

There was a knocking on the door to the master bedroom and a small voice that followed.

“Mommy, daddy, can I come in,” came the voice of Lucas Luthor.

“What do you need sweetie,” asked Chloe, as Lucas began rattling the doorknob repeatedly in the attempts to open the door and get inside to his parents.

“Mommy, I can’t sleep and I need you,” Chloe assumed, as her son’s voice was kind of muffled through the heavy oak doors.

“One second sweetie,” replied Chloe, urging Lex to let her go. “Lex, open the door and see what he wants,” she continued, putting on her robe.

Grabbing his robe, Lex went to the door, grumbling all the while and promising to himself that he would get his son’s problems sorted out quickly and screw his wife senseless. The fates, once again, had a different plan.

As soon as the door was opened, Lucas made a beeline for his mother, ignoring his father.

“Luc, what’s the matter sweetie,” asked his amused mother, pulling him on the bed along side her, as she noticed her son completely ignored his father.

“Mommy, I can’t sleep. I think there is somebody in our attic.”

“Why do you say that,” Chloe questioned, not really sure if there was even an attic in the mansion.

“I keep hearing these noises.”

“Lucas, the attic is at least two floors above your room, so there is no way that you would be able to hear anyone in the attic, if there was someone in there to begin with,” said Lex, getting frustrated, as he knew just how stubborn his son was.

“Daddy, someone is making all that noise and I can’t sleep. It’s keeping me up.”

“What kind of a noise is it,” Lex asked.

“I can’t make it. It’s like the noise mommy makes at night sometimes,” Lucas replied, leaving Chloe embarrassed and Lex amused.

‘I’ve scarred my baby for life,’ Chloe thought, mortified that her son could hear her in her moments of passion.

‘We have to move the kids away from our bedroom,’ thought Lex, knowing exactly what kind of noise Lucas was referring to.

“Are you hurt mommy,” asked Lucas, pulling his parents out of their musings.

“No sweetie,” she told him, pulling him closer to her.

“Oh, okay. Then what was that noise mommy?”

Sitting both herself and her son up, she tired to find the right words, “Sweetie, do you remember when you asked your daddy and I were Lexa came from and then daddy and I told you that it was something daddy would tell you once you were a big boy?” When he nodded, she continued, “Well, once you’re a big boy, daddy will tell you what that sound was okay,” hoping that he would for once drop the subject and leave things at that.

“But mommy, I am a big boy. I even have my own big boy bed.”

Obviously not.

“Lucas, you are a big boy, but not big enough okay? Once you get older, I promise I will tell you everything. Now, why don’t we get you to bed huh,” asked Lex, hoping that he could persuade Chloe into making love to him, as he was still very much aroused.

“Mommy, can I sleep here tonight,” Lucas asked instead, pulling the puppy eyes on his mother, knowing he’d get further with her than with his father when it came to spending the night.

Before Lex could deny his son’s request, Chloe pulled their son back into her arms and into the comforter, replying, “Sure sweetie.”

There was nothing Lex could do now, as his son began to drift off, so he made his way to his side of the bed and once inside the comforter, arms around Chloe and he too began to drift away, his mind filled with images of him and Chloe in a place where Lucas couldn’t interrupt them.

Smiling to herself, Chloe kissed both her boys and she too fell asleep.

Author’s Note: So, what’d you guys think? I felt bad that Lexa wasn’t in this, but she’s a good little girl who can sleep through anything, just like her mom (or so I imagine) lol. And poor Lex-all he wants is to make love to Chloe. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed this.

slayer44
14th July 2005, 05:09
that was really good. Love Lex's reaction to being interrupted!. You have to make another sequel, this time, they won't get interrupted :D

teejei
14th July 2005, 08:00
awww, poor Lexy! :rofl:

dang. ChlexWithKids . :clapclap:

tigerbaby
14th July 2005, 13:18
Valentine's is not a holiday

hfce
14th July 2005, 16:53
Oh that was so cute. I feel so bad for Lex. You need a sequel where he can finally have sex with Chloe. :D

Hope ;)

meg20
19th July 2005, 14:51
Oh that was so cute. I feel so bad for Lex. You need a sequel where he can finally have sex with Chloe. :D
Definitely

Poor Lexy baby!

Baily007
20th July 2005, 10:17
[QUOTE=meeaz][Smiling to herself, Chloe kissed both her boys and she too fell asleep. QUOTE]

I love the sound of that phrase!

This story was so cute again, even though poor Lex had to suffer so badly :-)

I agree with everyone who cried out for another sequel!
I also would love to read a story around the birth of these two beautiful children....*hint*!

arkakitty
21st July 2005, 18:46
Great Sequel :)

darkangel
27th July 2005, 09:32
:lol: this is too funny. poor lex
:D

starmoon
6th October 2005, 21:11
great stroy but i feel bad for lex since he and chloe never finish what theystart since there son wants to protect his mother wich is so cute and sweet.