PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Masked Appeal (NC-17)

sydsvaughn
13th May 2003, 07:04
Title: Masked Appeal
By: SaraC
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Futurefic
Summary: A halloween party, masked Chlex sex what more do you need?

Disclaimer: Not mine. Never will be.

Notes: I know this scenario has been done before, but I had to get it out of my system. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

"Excuse me, may I have this dance?"

Chloe turned to see a tall man dressed in tight black pants and a billowing black shirt that off-set broad shoulders. A long sword was strapped to his waist and his entire head was covered in a black kerchief. A mask covered his eyes revealing only orbs of a bright, piercing blue. She immediately found herself getting lost in them and had to exert all her concentration on a reply.

"I'm guessing you're supposed to be Zorro, or maybe Wesley from "The Princess Bride?" She knew the words sounded stupid but she couldn't help herself. She'd seen a lot of strange costumes at the Talon's Halloween party tonight and had been wrong at guessing half of them.

"As you wish my lady."

The amusement in his low, velvety voice made the hair on the back of her neck stand up in anticipation. Without a word, she held out her hand, gasping as he took it in his, a jolt of electricity shooting through her system as their skin touched.

She shivered as she saw his eyes begin to glow an intense blue, desire pooling in their depths that sent a tremor through her system. When they reached a semi clear spot on the dance floor, she went easily into his arms, as if she'd done this a hundred times before. It felt perfectly normal and extremely sensual to melt against his strong body.

The fact that she had no idea who this masked man might be only served to heighten her desire. She knew who she wanted it to be but figured she could never get that lucky. Still, it had been a long time since any man had made her feel like this with a simple touch.

She was glad she'd decided on the flapper costume which allowed her fishnet stockinged legs the freedom to rub deliciously against his strong body without the hindrance of a skirt. Her mask did little to hide her identity but she was not concerned if people recognized her. Obviously, this man couldn't be any one of her friends because she knew none of them would have struck this type of reaction in her. Well, none but one of them and she was not even going to go there tonight.

Pressing herself tightly against him she began moving her hips in time with his, her lips hovering just inches away from the soft skin at his neck.

"Feel free to do whatever you wish," he whispered against her cheek, sliding a leg between hers and pulling her closer as she rubbed against him. His arms jerked her closer as she heard him moan low in his throat, burying his head against her neck.

She wasn't sure where this sudden, all-consuming desire had come from, but she wasn't going to fight it. Normally this was the last thing she'd ever do, but tonight, she was feeling daring. And something about the man in her arms told her it was okay to let down her guard and do everything she'd found herself fantasizing about lately.

That decided, she smiled into his eyes, pressed herself even more tightly against him and let her imagination run wild, desire taking over and coloring her world a hazy shade of red.

She wanted him all over her. She wanted to be all over him. She wanted him to take her right here and now, in front of all these people. Lay her down on the Talon's floor and pound himself into her over and over again, make her scream as she wrapped her legs around his waist and rode him for dear life.

She wanted him with a passion that both excited and scared her.

Hearing him moan, she ground her center against his cock and pulled him closer. She was lost in a world of heated desire. All she could feel was his strong body pressed against hers, hear his low groans as he began gently nipping her earlobe. Crying out softly, she felt him reach down to pull her harder against his thigh.

"What is it?" His whisper thrilled her even as she saw him fighting for control. She nearly fainted from the bolt of desire that shot through her system as his eyes turned molten and his hands pulled her desperately against him.

"Fuck me," she managed, not surprised at the raw tone or the shocking frankness of her words. She wanted this stranger with a passion she'd never felt before, a desire she couldn't control.

This was a driving need to take him, hard and fast, and rather violently. She saw the desire flare in his eyes before he grinned and hooked an arm around her waist pulling her towards the door.

"With pleasure, but not here." Keeping her pressed tightly to his side he began to lead her from the Talon.

They barely made it outside the door and into the small alley between the buildings before she pushed him back against the wall, unable to tear her lips from his as her hands ran rampant over his body.

She attacked his lips while her nails raked down his back, drawing a hiss from him, even through the silk of his shirt. She managed to wrap one leg around his waist, arching herself against him again and again, loving the way he ground himself against her heated flesh, whispering erotic words between their frantic kisses.

She moaned as he began stroking her breasts, feeling the nipples harden into tight little peaks as he plucked them through the skimpy material of her dress.

Without losing a beat, he thrust himself hard against her, flipping their positions so he was pressing her back against the wall. She whimpered as his hands slipped inside the plunging neckline of her dress to cup her breasts, stroking the bare skin he found there. She cried out as he leaned down and took the soft flesh into his mouth, nipping and suckling her like a hungry babe.

She moaned as she arched against him, her hands coming to hold his head to her breast, pulling him tighter against her taunt body. With another moan, she felt him thrust against her, rubbing his cock hard against her weeping center, relishing every groan and cry from her throat and his.

She could feel his anticipation, the raw desire, humming through his system. She'd never lost control like this before, never wanted with this intensity. Moaning against his throat she tightened her leg around his waist.

A wolf whistle penetrated her desire, and she suddenly realized where they were and what they were doing. Despite the need to finish this here and now, she moaned and pulled away just enough to whisper in his ear.

"We need to take this someplace more private," she murmured as she let her hands roam down his back.

"I have an car out front," he whispered, his lips still buried against her neck, planting kisses along her collarbone.

"Let's go," she muttered without stopping to think, pulling back far enough to slide out from against him as she moved towards the street. She felt him behind her, his hands on her hips, making sure his cock was pressed tightly against her backside.

She'd never felt so aroused in her life and she was going to go with it. Tonight was a night for taking risks, All Hallows Eve. She'd been a good girl for too long and was no where near to getting what she wanted from real life. So she'd take what she could get in her fantasy life and this stranger dressed in black was more than she'd ever expected. Anticipation curled inside her as they reached the Porsche parked a few spaces down from the entrance to the Talon.

Well, at least the man had money. For a split second, she wondered if her strange pirate was indeed the one man she'd dreamed about for nearly every night of the past few months. But it couldn't be because he just wasn't the type of person to seduce a stranger. At least, she didn't think he was from what she knew of him. Not to mention the fact that he would have recognized her.

Settling herself in the passenger seat, she had a brief moment of wondering if this was smart. She had just gotten into a car with a masked stranger with the clear intent of fucking him long and hard. With no idea where he was taking her, the anticipation grew although now tinged by a sliver of worry. But for some reason, she felt her worries dissolve as he settled into the driver's seat and smiled at her.

He really looked too adorable. And too far away.

Deciding to remedy that, she slid to his side and began planting kisses against his neck, running her hand down to cup him through the straining leather at his groin. She smiled at the groan deep in his throat as she began stroking his cock, whispering soft erotic words into his ear. His whole body tensed as she slid her hand to the waistband of his pants and managed to free his hardness into the charged, heated air around them.

She was lost in the sensation of having him full and strong in her hands, silk over steel. It was the most erotic feeling, her warm hand against his cock. It made her even more desperate to feel him inside her.

God she wanted him! She leaned up and began to whisper exactly what she wanted him to do to her, feeling a small smile of satisfaction at his sharp curse. Smiling slyly at the look he shot her she slipped down to his lap and took his cock deep into her mouth before he could do more than curse again.

One hand clenched in her hair, pulling her closer, unable it seemed to push her away. She moaned low in her throat as she ran her tongue over his cock from base to tip. Using her hands and mouth she varied her strokes, enjoying his whimpers as he arched against her avid mouth. She was ready to explode herself at the moment. She cried out when he finally managed to pull her mouth off his cock and pulled her head up to his.

"Impatient aren't we?" he said in a ragged voice that only served to send another bolt of desire coursing through her system.

Who was this man that he could make her feel like this? Like she would do anything, anywhere, simply to be taken by him? Chloe moaned as the images of him pounding into her suddenly flooded her mind, the sensation making her so aroused she could feel her center catch fire.

She needed him and she needed him now.

With a low growl she managed to slide her leg over his hips, hearing him curse soundly as she situated herself so she was straddling him in the seat, her body pressed tightly back against the steering wheel.

Thank God he took the moment to pull over. She couldn't hold back a small moan as she felt the car still and his hands slide underneath her skirt, pushing it up to her waist, his strong fingers stroking along the insides of her thighs, his eyes never leaving hers.

She thanked God she'd decided to go without underwear tonight and that her stockings attached to garters. She smiled ferally as she positioned his cock against her dripping slit, and then without warning, thrust down, gasping at how huge and full he felt expanding inside her.

She heard him groan as his hands clamped hard on her waist, drawing her even deeper. With a stifled groan, he began thrusting up into her, the sensation in this position nearly driving her wild.

She lost herself in the wildness of his eyes as his body strove to take them higher and higher.

She loved knowing she'd brought this stranger to this state. Uncontrollable and wild. For her. She was lost the instant she felt him tighten inside her, his eyes boring into hers as he held her hips tightly to his.

With a shuddering cry, she felt him thrust higher and harder than before, hitting that perfect spot inside her to send her screaming over the edge. She barely heard his own hoarse shout as he crashed over the edge with her, their cries echoing through the car.

After a few moments, she found herself floating back to earth and opened her eyes to see his amused face staring back at her.

"Now that was an enjoyable experience although a little risqué," he teased, leaning down to brush a quick kiss across her lips as lethargy swept over her body.

As she snuggled against him, she suddenly realized something. "Okay, this might sound stupid, especially with the masks and all, but I'd really like to know the name of the man who just rocked my world."

"Why don't you unmask me and see for yourself." His low chuckle suddenly seeemed all too familiar. Her heart began pounding as she hesitantly reached for his mask and with a small tug, revealed a very familiar face.

"Lex?" Part of her wanted to cringe in embarrassment but a much larger part was ecstatic that the man she'd been dreaming about for months had actually been the one to make love to her tonight.

"Yes Chloe?" His voice was a sexy low timbre that sent another set of erotic shivers down her spine, coupled with the way his fingers felt stroking her along her waist.

"Why?" It sounded needy but she needed to know. He'd obviously known her, picked her and entered into this knowing exactly whom he'd be fucking.

His low laughter filled the heated air around them. "I've wanted you for the longest time and tonight, I decided to have you."

It was an arrogant reply, but the tone he delivered it in was so sensual she couldn't help but shiver, even as she tried to offer a token protest.

"So it was just another challenge to you. You wanted me, so you took me. Guess I didn't prove too much of a challenge now, did I?" She didn't mean for the words to sound bitter but they did. She gasped as his strong fingers pulled her face up to his.

"Chloe Sullivan, you are the most infuriating, challenging, fascinating, beautiful woman I've met in a long time and I can only be thankful that you wanted me as desperately as I wanted you."

She couldn't help but quirk her lips in response. "I guess you are a pretty lucky guy, aren't you Mr. Luthor?" His laugh as he hugged her tightly made her feel a lot better. She still had a lot of questions and some very mixed emotions but they could wait.

"So, where to now?" Her heart began to pound as the desire returned to those beautiful blue orbs. Smiling, she managed to slide off of him and back over to her seat, straightening her clothing as she went, then leaned over to tuck him back into his pants.

"To the mansion, so I can ravish you again, without the threat of crashing into something," she replied, brushing another kiss across his lips before settling into her seat.

With a low moan, Lex stepped on the gas.

~*~*~*~*~*~

The End

Sorry if it's not too good but I had to get it out of my system. Hope you enjoyed!

riblets
13th May 2003, 07:41
That was fun! I love Halloween. :devil:

Sway
13th May 2003, 07:53
niiiiiiiiiiiiice. :worship2: wouldn't have minded being Chloe... :drool: :drool: :drool:

hfce
13th May 2003, 17:52
WOW I bow to you :worship2: :worship2: that was HOT!!!!

Hope :blinkkiss:

hurlingturtles
13th May 2003, 20:14
I thought this was absolutely delightful, toe-curling fun! Yeah, the whole masked scenario has been done before but I certainly don't care! Super, hot! :yay:

zwabby
13th May 2003, 20:57
I can't form sentences right now .......so :worship2: I just bow for you!

Narcolepsy_Status
14th May 2003, 00:17
Ohhhh yummy! :D Great story!

tiff
14th May 2003, 00:39
Great job...Love the Wesley from "The Princess Bride" mention.

sabby
14th May 2003, 03:58
I told you over at TBT and I'll tell you again, LOVE IT, GREAT, Absolutely SMUTTILICIOUS

can't wait for the next piece of smutty Chlexy Goodness

hugs,
Sabby

Blu_FireFly81
18th May 2003, 00:47
Loved it!

I would have loved to be Chloe right then, like I said, I loved it but I wonder if I could have been a bit longer with more erotic style detailing, a bit more lusting. But it's still great!
:blinkkiss:

jaded-swan
15th June 2003, 14:34
Wow! That was really something! :blinkkiss:

Elviriel
15th June 2003, 16:45
just one word : WOW :drool: :worship2:

bluemoongirl23
15th June 2003, 18:16
Wonderful smut and I love the shoutout to The Princess Bride. Chloe is one lucky girl. Well, I suppose they both are lucky that Lex didn't crash the car.....

Blue

shipperchick
16th June 2003, 21:54
As sabby said, absolutely smutalicious fun. loved it! :smut:

TwirlWriter
17th June 2003, 02:21
Oh god that was yummy!!! Just want I needed on a rainy sick day! Wonderful smut as always :biggrin:

kidkarmina
21st June 2003, 08:41
Bad reader, did not leave a review...sorry about that. I'm taking care of it now :biggrin: ! Love it. Very sexy and hot :devil: !

:chlexsign1: all the way, for sure!!

Keep writing,
JJ

Lady Candy
13th October 2003, 13:23
Chloè had a beautiful surprise! I never have surprises so beautiful...sigh sob

Sab_Luthor
13th October 2003, 14:32
mmm a lot of smut as i love
good job
i want another like that

Sylyna
11th May 2004, 20:57
:worship2: :worship2: great story :worship2: :worship2:

autumngold
11th May 2004, 22:32
Wow!! Lucky Chloe!! With the luck I have, the guys under the mask would be Lionel!! Yuck!! Thanks for this story!! :chlexsign4:

S.Ann Smith
12th May 2004, 01:03
Originally posted by autumngold@May 11 2004, 12:32 PM
Wow!! Lucky Chloe!! With the luck I have, the guys under the mask would be Lionel!! Yuck!! Thanks for this story!! :chlexsign4:
I agree, bad luck runs in my family :)

by the way Sara, that was an excellent fic.. :drool: :)

redheadluvgoddess
19th May 2004, 07:51
:yay: :worship2: :yay: :worship2: Oh mylanta!!! That was oh so delicious!! I love Chlex smut and this was very well done Chlex smut. Kudos to you!! :yay: :worship2: :yay: :worship2:

*~*Jen*~*

AlabamaWorley
10th June 2004, 17:37
Fun! :biggrin:

starmoon
2nd April 2005, 03:52
this story was good and i love the smut it was just oerfect. chlex forever.

meghan036
10th April 2005, 04:33
:worship: amazing!

arkakitty
27th June 2005, 20:53
Wow that was great :)

darkangel
6th July 2005, 08:31
I loved this fic.

littlepearl
31st July 2005, 18:35
nice fic ! I like it !

Littlepearl

pipersmum
10th February 2006, 00:48
Loved it :D Lex as wesley from Princess bride yummy ;) The smut was HOT !

teb85
10th February 2006, 01:30
That was great I loved it !! Fantastic smut !!!

redniblet
1st March 2006, 15:14
Very nice! I love the fact that they both wanted the other but didn't know it. Great job!

junelle1
2nd March 2006, 04:30
Lex in tight pants. Nice image.

Jessie
11th March 2006, 04:04
Very good first time fic. Loved how both thought the feelings were unrequited.

kg99
11th March 2006, 04:59
Great story.
kg99

Esther25jm
26th August 2006, 05:51
*jaw dropped and drool falling* Oh. My. Goodness. *faints* Absolutely LOVED it!

~*~Tasha~*~
28th August 2006, 06:09
I enjoyed this one. It was nice quick trip to erotica and back. The Halloween setting has many ways that it can be played out. I like that we can both read and write it like that to satisfy getting our two faves together.

runningwolf
11th October 2006, 19:24
Intersting story .

runningwolf

coxco
8th November 2006, 20:06
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it.

Tanschana
19th May 2008, 13:54
Wow... like it! HOT!

dkangel1
20th May 2008, 20:22
Good Halloween fun! Yay!

If I could of just been Chloe *sigh* heh..

Ami Rose
30th August 2012, 03:20
That was fun! I love Halloween. :devil:

Agree

jstarr713
30th August 2012, 05:22
Fun little fic.

TrinityR
2nd October 2012, 16:35
that was really awesome!