PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Dream Within A Dream (NC17)

Blaire023
13th May 2003, 06:53
Title: Dream within a dream
Author: Blaire
Rating:R (may change considerably)
Disclaimer: Don't own the show, or the characters, or the hot bald man that graces our tvs every tuesday and sometimes sunday night.
A/N: This was an idea brought to me by a friend of mine, Mike. I thought it would make a hilarious fic and I've never seen it done before. Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1: Just a dream

Chloe shifted beneath the sheets of her bed, a cool silk material rubbed against her legs and she sighed. Stretching out she let out a whimper as her hand knocked into the headboard. Stilling a moment she almost felt as though her body were too big for her. Awkwardly sitting up as if to process the night before in her mind she gasped as the sheets slipped from her upper torso.

"No." She said almost in a hush and her left hand shot up immediately to cover her mouth. Slowly she pulled back the sheet with her other hand to reveal purple silk boxers and a longe expanse of pale smooth skin. Slowly letting her hand lower beside her. "No." she stated more firmly and her eyes widened once more at the sound of the voice speaking her thoughts. "Oh, god." She muttered and her hands flew to her face, stumbling with the too long fingers that felt around and stabbed herself in the eye miscalculating the journey. Her hands ran to her head only to feel soft, smooth skin, not her wild untamable locks that had been there when she'd fallen asleep.

"Get out of bed, Chloe." The foreign voice rang through her room and the extra large feet she had uncovered hit the floor with a thud, once again miscalculating the distance. Standing up slowly she was at once stable on the feet attached to her. Almost running to the a door cracked open a but and a light emerced from inside she clutched onto the porcelain sink as she felt her knees give out beneath her. Staring back at her was the face of a man, a bald man, a very rich, very powerful bald man. But if she were him, then...

*~*

Lex woke up stretching his body, without opening his eyes his hand reached over to where the annoying beep was coming from. Finding the elongated snooze button he quickly rolled over only to be awoken once again as a knock sounded through the door.

"Chloe, school, get up." Lex's eyes shot open. Looking beside him he saw no Chloe, not that he should. The only time he had ever been beside her in a bed would have to be in his dreams. Just then he felt a thick part of hair on the side of his face, brushing it away he stopped to look at the hands. Hands he had controlled. Hands that were perfectly manicured, yet blunt to the point of almost not being able to tell. Feminine hands. He waved them back and forth in front of his face and sat up almost too quickly, he felt himself go a little lightheaded and the room started spinning. "Chloe." Gabe Sullivan was the last person her expected to open the door and pulled the sheet up around his neck, still sitting up as Gabe shook his head.

"You're going to be late."

Lex looked to the right of him, then to the left before realizing he was talking to him.

"You feeling okay?" Gabe started to open the door a bit wider.

Lex nodded his head and blonde whisps of hair fell forward into his eyes. Gabe smiled smugly. "Well, I'm off to work. I'll be a little late tonight and Clark called to confirm your study session this afternoon, he won't be in school today so he called to ask if you could pick up his assignments?"

Lex nodded once again, noticing that Gabe wasn't budging he cleared his throat. "Yeah, I can do that." he stilled after the words rang through his head and the tone of voice made him want to hurl. Why did he sound like Chloe and why was he controling her body from the inside, and what the hell was he wearing?

*~*

Chloe paced the bathroom. She paused for a moment and looked down at the toilet, groaning slightly. She had to go bad. Biting her lower lip which surpisingly tasted a bit saltier than her own, stilled herself. She was biting Lex Luthor's lower lip. Smiling she passed by the mirror once more. "Okay, Lex, don't mean to violate your possessions or anything but this has got to be done." She pulled down his boxers with her eyes closed and sat down on the toilet. After a few seconds she felt relieved and grabbed a wad of toilet paper. Understanding settled in as she realized she was going to have to touch it. 'Do men even wipe? Do men even sit down to go to the bathroom? Well number one atleast? And why do my thoughts sound like my voice when my voice sounds like his?' With her left hand she took his male organ in her hand and dabbed at the tip of it with the toilet paper. She stood up abruptly and bent down to retrieve the fallen boxers, only to come face to well, lower region.

She closed her eyes and breathed in slow steady breaths. 'In through the nose, out through the mouth, right?' She couldn't remember for the life of her how the saying went. She pulled the boxers up quickly with her eyes closed and bolted out of the bathroom as quickly as possible.

*~*

Lex placed his feet firmly on the floor and looked across the room where another bed was placed. He stood carefully and held her hands out in front of him. "Jesus." he muttered. Some strange shit had happened to him in the past, but this one didn't just take the cake, it ate it and regurgitated it too. The silk nightgown that stopped just below her ass swished as he walked over to the closet. Looking down for the first time, he felt a smirk come over him. He had breasts. He had her breasts. He was in Chloe Sullivan's body and had complete control over it. His stomach growled and felt an irresistable tingling feeling in his bladded. "No." he stated loudly.

No matter how much he crossed his legs and closed his eyes swaying the feeling had no intention of going away. "Dammit." He swore and swung open her bedroom door, darting for an already open door in the hallway. As he passed the mirror in the bathroom his lips hund slightly open and he turned to get a better look. Running an approving look over her body he shook his head. The light blue silk that hung on her body, was in fact quite short. It dipped low in the front and clung to her hips. Lex groaned as he felt a stir between his legs, only now the feeling wasn't so much as a physical appearance rather than a discomfort all on its own. Pulling down the lace material he sat on the toilet and sighed in relief. About to stand up he thought twice and reached for the toilet paper. 'Just wipe already.' He screamed internally and did just that. He tried not to think of the fact of what he would be doing if the toilet paper were not in his hand.

He pulled the underwear back up, careful not to let his fingers touch anything on her and walked slowly to her bedroom door. And then it hit him like a ton of bricks. If he was in her body, then she no doubtedly would be in his. He pulled open drawer after drawer pulling out a pair of jeans and a green vneck tshirt. Pulling the nightgown over his head he realized he would need undergarments. He almost reached out an arm to cover her breasts while he rummaged through silk and lace matching sets until settling on a royal purple. 'It's not like she'll know.' He added silently to himself and quickly dressed.

*~*

Chloe stared at the closet of clothes in front of her. The bottom rack of clothes consisted of nothing but black and gray slacks. The top rack was filled from one end to the other with the same style shirt, ranging in color from black to purple to light blue. Among the colors were others she had never seen him wear. She stilled at the thought of messing with his image a bit and shook her head. As long as he didn't pose a threat to her she wouldn't do it to him.

She snacthed up a pair of black pants and a dark blue shirt. Atleast it'll accent his eyes. Dressing as quickly as possible it was too late when she realized she hadn't put back on any boxers. 'Like Lex has never gone commando.' The thought of his body, nude under all these clothing she felt a stir in the pit of her stomach and felt as a certain part of him she vowed to never touch again without his permission, no matter how dirty it sounded, harden to full capacity. "Oh, you've got to be fucking kidding me." She groaned and heard a phone ringing down the hall. She shifted and ran to the sound. Stopping in the study she saw a bright red light flicker with each ring. She paused as her hand lingered over the handset.

"Luthor." She answered it and heard a light laugh from the other side.

"Nice." she heard her voice comment.

"LEX!" she all but shrieked. "You aren't going to beleive me, but..."

"I think I will."

Chloe sighed and tried to make her breathing return to normal. "I don't want to worry you, but I'm having a problem."

"Which would be?" Lex replied as calm as possible as he downshifted gears in her car.

Chloe bit his lower lips once again and mumbled out the scenario.

"Sorry, Chloe, didn't hear ya." Lex retorted in all honesty.

"I said I have a hard on, how do I get rid of it?" She enunciated each word clearly.

"Oh, god." She heard her voice come from the other end. "What the hell were you thinking of?"

"You." She mumbled and heard a moment of silence and the low laughter coming from the other end of the phone.

"You're telling me I have an erection due to my thoughts of myself?"

Chloe winced and nodded. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it."

Lex sighed and pulled into the school parking spot just as the buses were being let out. "By the way, I'm at school. Care to share your schedule with me?"

"Why are you so calm?" She nearly screamed at him. "Hey, it's gone." She looked down as if it had vanished before her eyes.

"What's gone?" Lex asked in a near panicked voice.

"Your umm, my....it. Okay?"

She heard a stifled giggle and cringed. "I don't giggle."

"And I don't give myself hard ons."

Chloe took a deep breath and tried to calm herself. "What's happening to us?" She asked quietly and Lex joined her in a sigh.

"I have no idea, but I'll find out okay?"

Chloe nodded and then heard a voice coming from the hallway. "Is your father back in town?"

"Shit." Lex thought for a moment. "He was arriving later today."

"Well, he's early." Chloe smiled and then realized it was her in his body she'd have to deal with him. "Oh, no."

"What?" Lex asked amlost hurriedly.

"I have an interview, you have an interview with Josh Turmow for the Torch. My schedule's in the outer pocket of my bookbag and keep my cell phone turned on." Lex listened as Chloe used his take charge voice.

"Hey, Chloe?"

"What?"

"Meet me after school at the Talon." Chloe nodded in agreement.

"As long as you don't fondle any part of my body." She chimed in.

"Too late." Lex replied with a grin and clicked the power button off as he made his way to the Torch office, grinning all the way.

TBC...

drina
13th May 2003, 07:01
"Get out of bed, Chloe." The foreign voice rang through her room and the extra large feet she had uncovered hit the floor with a thud, once again miscalculating the distance.

I think there's a typo here, maybe you mean Lex, because they switched bodies. That was why I was so confused at first when I read this story. I thought it was another "Role Reversal" kinda story, but yours is a body switch kinda story.

Anyway, this is really interesting and very funny. Hope to read more of it soon. And haha, can't get over the fact that Lex (Chloe) gets a woody thinking of Lex.

sydsvaughn
13th May 2003, 07:54
Now this is a truly unique idea and I can't wait to see how they deal with these 'changes.' Fascinating and fun and write more soon!

Sara

Queen Of Tact
13th May 2003, 07:59
OMG!!!! ROTFLMAO!!!!! Blaire I love it!!! You are so goign to have to post more soon... This is so great... I was just wishing the other day the someone would write a fic with Cloe and Lex changing bodies.... I can't wait to read more.....

CC

Sezza
13th May 2003, 08:35
I am demanding more, right now. This is sooooo good. Loved the last comment about Lex fondling chloe's body.
Funny. I can sooooooo not wait till you update this.

-Sarah

Blaire023
13th May 2003, 13:18
glad you all like it so far...and drina...Chloe was saying it to herself out loud. Kinda like willing herself to get out of bed only when she spoke it came out in Lex's voice...

I hope I cleared that up...I will most likely go back and change it just make it clearer.

Blaire

Sway
13th May 2003, 14:03
ooooooooooh this is good!! i love how realistic it is... well as realistic as one of these stories gets anyway... oh you know what i'm talking about, the adjustments. veeeeeeeery good.... can't wait to read more!!

Catheryne
13th May 2003, 14:04
Hee, Blaire, this is totally funny!! But why are Lex and Chloe so casual and friendly? Are they close already here?

scifichick774
13th May 2003, 15:34
Hee hee hee. Okay, first I felt like a real bitch because I never got around to starting to write your challenge - but your first chapter is completely fantastic.

Although, it does pose the problem of which fic to beg you for more of...

hfce
13th May 2003, 17:45
Oh Blaire that was awesome. :lol: I love the switching bodies. This is very neat and original. By the way I have been meaning to ask you. Who is that in your Avie?

Hope :)

sabby
13th May 2003, 19:32
ROTFLMAO :hehe: :lol: :hehe: :lol:

He is....And she is... And she get's a hardon from thinking about him!!!

This is AWESOME!!! HILARIOUS! FAN FUCKING TASTIC!!!

I want more! I want more NOW!!!!

hugs,
Sabby

Not An Addict
13th May 2003, 19:44
*dies*

*comes back to life, reads some more*

*dies again*

Can't review . . . laughing . . . too hard . . .

DawnieAngel
13th May 2003, 19:46
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL OH MY GOD! I'm so loving this! Great idea. Well written. SO FUNNY! You have to update soon, it's great great great great great great great!!

Dawnie.

Calliope
14th May 2003, 04:59
You must update soon. I read this at work and could not stop laughing. So, get to work! ;)

Blaire023
14th May 2003, 05:36
A/N: Hope~The avie is of the expression on MR's face for getting his leg's waxed for sorority boys. It's on the special features part of the DVD.

Chapter 2: More like a Nightmare

Chloe almost crossed her legs when she realized she had never seen Lex sit like that. She had managed to avoid taking any business calls and had hid out in the kitchen of the mansion, one of the only rooms she knew of, as to be sure not to bump into Lionel. So far, it was nearly 4pm and everything had been fine, except for the trips to the bathroom. And this whole left handed thing felt extremely awkward for her.

Lana immediately approached her table. "Hey, Lex, your usual?" She had a definite faux charm working for her.

"Everything okay, Lana?" Chloe couldn't care less but Lex was always nosy when it came to Lana and Clark. Hey, why didn't he ever ask her how *she* was every now and then?

"It's just this whole, Clark thing. I understand that things didn't work out between us, but I feel like he's just using Chloe to get back at me." Chloe arched a beautiful pale eyebrow. 'So she thinks Clark is dating me out of rebound?' She felt her insides start to burn, wanting to lash out.

"Oh, Lex, I'm sorry, I thought Clark had told you." Lana didn't seem apologetic at all.

Chloe stared at the brunette across from her. 'Wow, Lex has really good eyesight.' She let her mind wander for a minute...and then it struck her. 'Oh, God, Clark hadn't told Lex yet, he was supposed to with his next delivery.'

"Lex?"

"Lana." Her head whipped around to look at her blonde roommate.

"Hi, Chloe." Lana stood up and moved away from the table. "Will you both be having your usuals?"

Chloe nodded Lex's head and turned to look at herself. 'Do I even own a green shirt?'

"Stop it, you're making me look constipated." Lex said in a hushed voice over to her. "Oh, and I have a few things to talk to you about."

Lana returned to the table with their usuals and without thinking they switched and started drinking. Lana looked from one to another and then shrugged. She noticed another customer at the counter, so she left.

"What did I do now?" Chloe tried not to whine in Lex's voice but it was just so much fun to play with his voice.

"Please, explain to me, why I went to Clark's house to give him his assignments for the day, and he tried to attack me?"

Chloe almost spit out her coffee but settled for a cough and beat at her chest. "He what?"

"He tried to kiss you, Chloe." Lex whispered over to her leaning over a bit in her short body, Chloe could see her cleavage.

"Purple?" She glared into hazel eyes that danced in amusement.

Lex transfixed his smile into a very Luthor Like smirk which she had been practicing almost all morning in her reflection on the fridge door and still hadn't gotten it. Suddenly she let an evil smirk come across his features. "I guess we're even since you're going commando today." It was Lex's turn to choke on his coffee.

"What?" he almost yelled coming out as a shrill girly shriek in protest.

"And what do you mean 'tried' to kiss me? He's my boyfriend, he's not supposed to have to try, you're supposed to let him."

Lex crossed Chloe's arms and leaned back. "No way."

"Lex..." She started to whine and then stopped herself laughing at how his voice sounded.

"Why are you dating Clark?" His eyes narrowed on dark blue ones and felt the plush lips frown on his features.

"Because he asked." Chloe stated simply and shrugged. "And you were joking about the whole fondling thing."

Lex smirked again.

"God, Lex." Chloe rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"What about taking a shower?" Lex added nonchalantly. "Does that count as fondling?"

Chloe's eyes narrowed back on his. "It wouldn't be if we took a shower together." She covered his mouth with his hand as soon as it came out. She looked at a dozen emotions pass her features. "No." she stated as they settled on a meaningful one. "We're not taking a shower together."

"Okay, so I guess you trust me alone with your body?" Lex smiled. "Since well, you won't be there to monitor my actions and all."

Chloe heaved her shoulders down and closed her eyes briefly, she nibbled on his lower lip once again and she looked up to see her hazel eyes concentrating on the action. "What?" She shook her head a little.

"Don't ever do that around me again."

Chloe looked stunned and then smiled. "Do what?" She grabbed his bottom lip between his teeth and dragged them along it until it was out again. "You mean that?"

"Chloe, please."

"What's wrong, Lex? Can't take the pressure?" She nipped again and heard herself groan. "What's wrong with my body?" Chloe stared down at her stomach and back up to her face.

"Hungry, I think."

She nodded vaguely, "by the way, I don't eat meat." Lex let out a little laugh.

"You do now."

"No, Lex. You can't do that, my body has been meat-free for three years."

"Why? What's wrong with a little bacon?"

Chloe groaned this time coming out as Lex's voice and she felt herself get aroused again. "No, not again." She closed her eyes and put her palms to the resting on her elbows.

"Lex?" She heard her voice whisper.

"Don't." She said back in a strong manly voice.

"Ohhhh." Her voice came back and then a huge bout of laughter. "How many times today?"

"This is the sixth time. And could you be anymore endowed? Jesus, this thing is huge and uncomfortable."

Her laughter came out again only now she looked up at her face turning a bright red. "I should take that as a compliment, right?"

Chloe felt Lex's skin start to flush. "I suppose, but I'm not remedying the situation."

"Then maybe I should." Lex winked at her and she paled immediately.

"My hands are not touching your body so don't even think it." She said in his hushed voice. "And my hands are not touching my body and your hands are not touching your body...and did any of that make sense?"

Lex sat back and watched her rambling in his voice, this was definitely strange. "This may not be a good time to bring this up, but I don't think Clark and *I* are dating any longer."

Chloe immediately stopped rambling. "What? Why?" She asked in a louder voice than intended.

Lex smirked again and took a sip of the black coffe in front of him. "I told him if he ever thought about touching me again I'd rip him a new asshole."

Chloe flushed brightly and Lex looked as his skin color started to pinkish suddenly. "I don't blush." He leaned over to say to her.

She tried to will it down making it spread even farther. 'Time to turn the tables.' "Oh, hey, did you know *I'm* not bald everywhere? *I* was once a redhead, did you know that?"

TBC...

Queen Of Tact
14th May 2003, 05:58
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Blaire oplease please please post more soon.... this is so great..... By the way Please tell me you are going to have a smutty ch with them still in the wrong bodies???

CC

drina
14th May 2003, 06:20
Originally posted by Blaire023@May 13 2003, 08:18 PM
glad you all like it so far...and drina...Chloe was saying it to herself out loud.* Kinda like willing herself to get out of bed only when she spoke it came out in Lex's voice...

I hope I cleared that up...I will most likely go back and change it just make it clearer.

Blaire
yuh, thanks for making it clear for me, Blaire.

On to my review: LOL, this is too too funny. I think we need a rolling on the floor laughing icon. hold on..http://websmileys.bei.t-online.de/lachen39.gif

Now i got to suggest this to julie for a new emoticon.

Loving this funny story a lot. :wub:

hfce
14th May 2003, 07:32
Blaire :lol: :lol: this chapter is hilarious. More.... :blinkkiss:

Hope

sydsvaughn
14th May 2003, 07:52
This chappy so made me feel better today. LOL at the whole discussion and I cannot WAIT to see what happens next. Oh boy, I can just see Clark&#39;s face as "Lex as Chloe" ripped him a new one ... <eg>

Love it, love it, love it ... and hoping for smut in switched bodies&#33;&#33;

Sara

Michelle
14th May 2003, 12:21
Oooh&#33; I was sooo going to do that idea&#33; LOL, but your doing a better job than i would have...can&#39;t wait for the smut, weird smut, but smut anyway&#33; Damn, this really makes me want to copy your idea *groans in frustration* cause it&#39;s sooooo funny, expecially Clark trying to kiss Lex&#33;Chloe, although...clex is kinda hot...;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Yay, update soon...oooh, and have Clark tell Lex&#33;Chloe something about chloe, and have him/her punch her...i mean him...arrgh, so confusing, but so great&#33;

Michelle.

tiff
14th May 2003, 12:55
*chomps on crispy M&Ms* *blinks* Noooo...want moooorrrreee&#33;&#33;&#33; *looks up pleadingly* Please?

DawnieAngel
14th May 2003, 15:53
heeheehee. I feel kinda bad for the fact that Clark and "Chloe" split up, I mean of course it frees the way for Chloe and Lex which is always great but like Chloe was waiting for that for so long, maybe i&#39;m just gettin soft lol.

Write more soon hon&#33;

Dawnie

Not An Addict
14th May 2003, 18:27
Oh . . . my GOD . . . hee, a happy for me&#33; And when I so desperately needed one. Thank you&#33; This is just perfect. :biggrin:

sabby
14th May 2003, 18:36
Jesus&#33; This is so damn funny&#33; You have to update like now&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

And even if you have to put all your other fics on the back burner, I need more, now&#33;&#33; Hurry up honey&#33; This is too good to wait ´for&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

nessa
14th May 2003, 22:55
WOW... That was great. Can&#39;t wait for more.

dsapiro
15th May 2003, 01:01
:pclol: I laughed out loud, my sister gave me a funny look...

bluemoongirl23
15th May 2003, 05:28
More.

Now.

Now.

More.

Funny.

Great.

More.

Hee.

Blue

tigroon
15th May 2003, 21:00
So funny I laughed out loud like everyone.
more please ?

lexpixie
16th May 2003, 00:22
[COLOR=purple]okay...this is a very interesting story...i love it. i can&#39;t wait untill the next post&#33;&#33; :blinkkiss:

Blaire023
16th May 2003, 21:26
Chapter 3: Clark plays the field

Lex stilled for a moment before turning hazel eyes over his own body. "You know, I have yet to find out if you&#39;re a natural blonde, can&#39;t wait until i take a shower tonight."

Chloe gasped and ran a hand over Lex&#39;s bald head. She grinned wickedly. "Okay, I agree, we can take showers, but no lingering in certain places, get it?"

Chloe watched as Lex shot her a mega smile. "I&#39;m serious." his voice reinstated and he tuned it down a bit.

"Fine, but that goes for you too."

Chloe let herself grumble and took a demanding gulp of coffee. The cell phone on the table in front of her rang and she looked at Lex. "I played hooky today."

Hazel eyes narrowed onto blue ones. "Well i took your history test today, and you passed."

Chloe straightened up and smiled as widely as she could with Lex&#39;s mouth. "Thank you."

Lex nodded and looked down at his phone that Chloe was about to answer.

"Luthor." Chloe said and shrugged at Lex&#39;s smirk.

"Lex, son, did you forget I&#39;d be arriving today." Lionel&#39;s voice came over clear as daylight.

"Oh, father, I didn&#39;t realize today was Monday. Why are you visiting again?" Lex scoffed and Chloe nearly giggled into Lionel&#39;s ear.

"Lex, really, you know we have a meeting to discuss the closing of the plant, I really wish you&#39;d get your priorites straight and out of a certain brunette doctor." Lex watched as his skin paled considerably.

"I&#39;ll be there soon." Chloe flipped his phone shut and rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands. "I forgot you&#39;re engaged."

Lex sneered and shrugged. "Actually we broke it off last week. It wasn&#39;t working."

Chloe let a dim smile come over his lips. "Good."

Lex stared at her in amusement. "What&#39;s that supposed to mean?"

"I don&#39;t have to worry about that annoying little wench." She stood up to go and Lex followed, Lana watched as Chloe followed Lex out of the Talon and wandered what they had been talking about for so long over there.

When Chloe arrived at the Luthor Mansion she took in a deep breath. &#39;He wants to close the plant.&#39; shaking her head she decided maybe she should just avoid him for the rest of the day, she pulled the car into the garage and headed around the side of the house. Entering through the kitchen she nearly jumped out of Lex&#39;s skin as Clark turned around to his best friend.

"Hey Lex."

She nodded. "Clark." Making her way through the kitchen as quickly as possible to avoid him too, there goes my only hiding spot.

"Lex, can I ask your advice?"

She turned around slowly. "Sure, Clark, what can I do for you." Ignoring the overwhelming urge to roll those beautiful blue eyes up into that beautifully bald head.
"It&#39;s Chloe." She still in place.

"What about her?"

"She&#39;s just acting so distant. You know I only gave her a chance because Lana turned me down, she didn&#39;t want to hurt Chloe, but now, Chloe&#39;s acting just as crazy."

Chloe tilted Lex&#39;s head to the side. "If you don&#39;t like her like that then why are you here right now?"

"I don&#39;t know." He shrugged and stepped closer to her. "I just feel like there&#39;s something wrong."

She smirked gracefully. Winning points when Clark took a step back. "I think you should go over and talk to her right now, who better to be truthful with than the subject of our conversation?"

Clark nodded in acceptance. "I will, thanks." he turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving the produce cart on the counter. Chloe picked up a pear and bit into it, she sat down at a barstool and looked up at the clock. While she should have been thinking about Clark, and the plant closing, all she could really think about was taking a shower.

*~*

Lex sat indian style on Chloe&#39;s front porch reading the Daily Planet on the laptop in Chloe&#39;s lap. Her left breast itched but he vowed it would pass, however for the last half hour, it had only gotten worse. He took a sip of a mango smoothie her father had made for her.

"Chloe." Lex looked up at the familiar voice.

"Clark." he turned his eyes back down to the screen in front of him.

"Anything good?" He sat down beside her and leaned back on his hands looking at the computer screen.

"Cut the bullshit, Kent, what do you want?" Lex closed the computer in front of him and took a stronger sip this time.

"I&#39;m confused about our relationship. I want to take it slow, and you jump to the next level. Like on Saturday." Clark reiterated when he noticed the confused look in her eyes.

"what about saturday?"

"You know, up in the loft..."

"No&#33; If you ever tell a soul about that night I swear to god you&#39;ll have one less man organ to wave about." Lex stood abruptly. &#39;Chloe and Clark had sex, Chloe and Clark had sex.&#39; he could already feel the smoothie coming back up.

"Chloe, woah, it was just a kiss." Lex looked down at Clark and breathed in deeply. &#39;It was just a kiss.&#39; He repeated to himself. &#39;Thank god&#33;&#39;

"Which was why it surprised me when you went all nuts today." Clark added and much to his surprise Chloe nodded in agreement.

"Honestly, Clark, you just took me by surprise." Lex managed to get out. What he really wanted to do was beat Clark to a bloody pulp for getting to kiss Chloe and him not to. He ran her tongue over her teeth and imagine being in his own body and doing the same thing. Starting to feel a tingle between Chloe&#39;s thighs he shut off the thought immediately.

Clark stood and hovered over her. "I want to be with you, Chloe. I know you think I want Lana, but I don&#39;t, I want you." He closed the distance and Lex raised a small knee and connected with Clark&#39;s groin. Out of surprise Clark doubled over and gasped for breath.

"I told you not to touch me." Lex stated proudly with a grin and picked up Chloe&#39;s laptop and drink heading inside.

A/N: No, I can&#39;t have them doing eachother in eachother&#39;s bodies. Do you know how difficult for me that would be? But I do promise you a little shower action....okay , a lot&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; But that will be up before midnight, hopefully. Sorry this chapter was so short, had to set up the Clark thingy.

scifichick774
16th May 2003, 22:04
Hee hee. They&#39;re both sick of Clark&#39;s bullshit. And who wouldn&#39;t be, really? :) Can&#39;t wait for more of this.

bluemoongirl23
17th May 2003, 03:10
Clark gets kneed&#33; Oh, happy day. And, yeah, eagerly awaiting your next update.

Blue

Not An Addict
17th May 2003, 04:05
Oh, man, Clark has a hell of a lot of nerve&#33; First he tells &#39;Lex&#39; that he doesn&#39;t really want to be with Chloe, then he goes and tries to convince &#39;Chloe&#39; that he really does want to be with her&#33; He deserves more than a knee to the groin--I think Lex should&#39;ve carried through on his threat. :biggrin: And I love that they get aroused by touching their own bodies. That is, it&#39;s each other&#39;s . . . but it&#39;s theirs . . . oh, you know what I mean. More PLEASE&#33; Because Lex and the doctor wench are no longer engaged&#33;&#33;

sabby
17th May 2003, 04:06
Blaire, you know I love this, so I decided to take you up on your offer in Too Little. I am writing on the next chap now and if you promise to update this one at least once a day, you got yourself a deal.

I think with Blue&#39;s help I should be able to update more regularly.

Can&#39;t wait for the respective showers, oh and I love it when they make Clark suffer ;)

hugs,
Sabby

Queen Of Tact
17th May 2003, 05:39
LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33; OMG that was a great ch..... I&#39;m stilll laughing about clark... I so can&#39;t wait to read more.......

CC

Sway
17th May 2003, 07:42
how much did he deserve that&#33;?&#33; :biggrin: and yeah, how weird would that be, them sleeping together&#33;?&#33; warped...

drina
17th May 2003, 13:32
What an ASS Clark is. Chloe is just his second choice&#33; Now that Chloe knows the truth, when she get back to her own body, she&#39;ll dump him faster than a speeding bullet&#33;

And I totally agree...making love to your own body is definietly weird. lol

dsapiro
17th May 2003, 21:04
Stupid Clark, lieing to Chloe like that, yay Lex for kneeing him, and yay in general for shower scenes&#33;

Blaire023
17th May 2003, 21:15
A/N: I&#39;m sorry to keep you all waiting but I had a bit of difficulty writing these scenes because, well, I guess I was jealous of my own characters, and then my little proofreader got way too happy with this chapter and kept it all to himself over night. But thank you Mike for looking over it and giving it a thumbsup and testing my ability to write supernatural smut. I try....

Rating has jumped to *NC17*

Chapter 4: When I think about you, I touch myself...

Lex walked into the kitchen, Gabe was sitting on the couch, his feet up on the table across from him. Lana sat by his side, Lex peeked the blonde head he had control over to look at the TV. &#39;They&#39;re watching General Hospital?&#39; Lex thought this interesting of his plant manager. "I&#39;m going to go take a shower." He announced gracefully and earned a respectful nod from Gabe and a nail biting motion from Lana.

Lex shrugged the tiny shoulders and started up the stairs. He quietly gathered a nightgown and a pair of panties, better yet, both black. &#39;Who knew Chloe had such racy taste in lingerie?&#39; he thought to himself. Entering the bathroom he stared at the closed shower curtain. &#39;This is going to be way too hard.&#39; He sighed and turned the water on, then the shower head. Stepping under the hot water he let her shoulders slump forward.

Without thinking he grabbed a nearby bar of soap and lathered it in her hands. Dropping the soap with a loud thud he directed her hands down her sides and across her stomach. Running further up he grazed the underside of her breasts with both hands and groaned at the contact. &#39;Chloe.&#39; He groaned in his mind. Thankfully his mind still had his own voice, he decided it would be best if he let whatever happen in the bathroom, stay in the bathroom, and not make a peep until he was satisfied in her body. Her hands ran over her breasts and the hardened nipples made him shudder with delight. Slowly sliding one hand down and keeping the other pinching delicately on one of her nipples, he groaned once again as he felt her fingers skim her soft curls. Looking down, he was able to finalize that Chloe, was indeed, a natural blonde.

He jerked her hand back as he brushed up against her wet folds. He started to feel a throb between her legs and decided something had to be done about it.
Slowly letting her hands wander down her body again taking in every soft curve, he slipped one wet finger inside of her and groaned. This wasn&#39;t going to last long, usually being the hand and not the pussy too, it felt incredible to have a link between touching and feeling.

Not thinking, he slid another finger in side her and rested her foot on the side of the tub, the shower spraying down over Chloe&#39;s breasts, the water trickling at her nipples. Lex threw her head back as her hand brushed against her clit. &#39;Woah.&#39; He silently willed himself to take this a little slower. He knew that the clitoris had about 3000 or so nerve endings in it that linked a passageway to every part of your body, but this was fucking ridiculous, men didn&#39;t have a little bundle of nerves that felt as though they&#39;d explode if you didn&#39;t pay attention to them. Lex let her thumb brush over her clit once again and bit the inside of her mouth as he heard her voice groan. Realizing that he could get away with hearing how his name sounded screamed in ecstacy, made him move even faster, wanting to hear it, then realizing he would have to be the one that said it.

Since when did masturbating make you think so hard? he thought to himself. &#39;No more thinking, just make her come.&#39; He willed himself to shut off all other thoughts besides the fact that this was Chloe&#39;s body, feeling her body tremble from the inside out he felt her muscles contract around her fingers and nearly screamed as her three tiny fingers were engulfed in juices. Leaning back against the cold tile Lex felt her body shuddering with every jolt of desire as the orgasm continued to rack her body. &#39;So that&#39;s what it feels like to be on the other end of the orgasm.&#39; Smiling, feeling more spent that he ever remembered he slowly extracted her finger and ran her hand over her clit as he dragged it up to her mouth and almost innocently tasted her in her mouth.

If she was that tight around her petite little fingers, he could only imagine how she would feel squeezing the life out of his hard willing cock.

Chloe ran a hand over Lex&#39;s bald head and sighed, after Clark&#39;s little episode and then sending him to go deal with Lex, she was hoping he would call her. However, finding a phone in this place would be hard enough and she was exhausted, mentally and physically. She had spent the better part of the last three hours dealing with Lionel and refusing to succumb to her every wish of ripping him a new asshole. The man was truly decieving and it gave her shivers to think the body she was stuck in, was born of his seed. &#39;God, Lex, how do you deal with this shit?&#39;. She had gone through the motions of what she would imagine Lex doing in the presence of the magnificent bastard and had breathed a sigh of relief when Lionel had left the mansion. "Ladies and Gentlemen, the bastard had left the building." She giggled to herself in Lex&#39;s head after hearing his voice speak her thoughts.

Too many thoughts were running through her head and it was all she could do from preventing Lex having a breakdown. &#39;I need a shower.&#39; She couldn&#39;t avoid it any longer, and while she hoped a shower would clear her mind, she really just wanted to explore more regions of Lex&#39;s body. Relishing in the thought of directing his hands over smooth warm plains of his body she immediately became aroused. Not to mention now, as she stood in front of his bathroom mirror clad only in a towel around his waist, that there was something very uncomfortable going on in his nether regions and although she had only heard of the term &#39;blue balls&#39; she guessed that&#39;s what it was...all the build up with no release. As she let Lex&#39;s lips turn up in a grin she knew had she been in her own body, she would have came just by staring at his lips. Something she had been doing for a good ten minutes.

She pulled off the towel and stepped into the waiting shower, hissing as the hot water scalded his body. Then relaxing with both hands propping his body up against the tile, she dipped his head under the water and groaned as his bare scalp came in contact with the heat of the liquid smoothly running off of it. Leaving one hand on the cool tile she directed the other to his waiting erection. Stroking it carefully at first she couldn&#39;t believe it felt this good. Imagining her own mouth making Lex groan as she was now only provided her with more ammunition to stroke harder. She closed his eyes tightly and let the feeling take her over, no doubt Lex had done close to the same thing to her body, how could a 22 year old man be stuck in a 17 year old female body and not explore as she felt the need to now.

Standing up straight she let his right hand reach down and massage his balls. Feeling the constricted skin, pulled taught over his cock she picked up the pace and threw his head back as a new feeling came over her. One of anticipation, one of wanting more than this, his hands on his cock. Imagining her knelt in front of Lex&#39;s adonis-like body and her mouth working feverishly to satisfy him, she said her name experimentally, wondering how it would sound rolling off his tongue in ecstacy. "Chloe." She moaned and felt his body tense around her. The slick wet heat of the water lubricated his cock and sliding more gracefully she pumped harder, thrusting his hips in time with his hand.

She could feel the overwhelming sensation of pure need course through his body and his muscles tense up once again and with a roar of her name leaving his lips she came hard.

Almost losing her balance Chloe opened her eyes and stared at the tile in front of her, one hand now resting back on the tile. Catching her breath she fluttered his eyelids closed and opened them once again. &#39;Oh, God, Lex...when we get this switched back I am so giving you head.&#39; Her voice reiterated in his mind and she let out a small chuckle. If that didn&#39;t sound deranged, she wasn&#39;t sure what did.

TBC...

BTW...if you didn&#39;t like this chapter...keep it to yourself, I about had a breakdown writing this so if you have nothing nice to say....don&#39;t say it at all.

dsapiro
17th May 2003, 21:40
This chapter was great&#33;&#33;&#33; More soon&#33;

TwirlWriter
17th May 2003, 22:58
Oh god this story is WONDERFUL&#33; Please udate soon&#33; :chlexsign2:

tigroon
17th May 2003, 23:21
Does this mean there will be no switched body
regular smut ?
So far they haven&#39;t even looked for a cure...
It could be a long time until they get back to normal.
Some experimenting is bound to happen... after all
such *intimate closeness* could favor a spontaneous
mind swap...

(wow I actually reviewed this fic twice &#33;&#33;&#33; Blaire could
you be changing me, a lazy shameless lurker
into an addicted fanfic reviewer ?)

sabby
18th May 2003, 01:34
WOW, I mean, WOAH this was great&#33; Unf*cking believable&#33; Awesome, some of the best jerking off scenes I&#39;ve seen out there&#33; Gimme more, I want more now&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You tried to bribe me now face the consequences, if you give more soon, so will I oh and *jumps her and hugs her ferociously* Thank you for the awesome smut, hon

hugs,
Sabby

hfce
18th May 2003, 02:42
Are you kidding this is HOT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2: :worship2: please more now..... :yay:

Hope

drina
18th May 2003, 05:28
This is so good... :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love the way you described their feelings in the scene. Great job&#33;

haha, as for the giving head part.... :blinkkiss:

Not An Addict
18th May 2003, 05:50
Ok, I had a really great review all typed up, and then my computer decided to go fucking batshit insane AGAIN, and I lost it. As I&#39;m too busy trying not to smash it into tiny little pieces right now, I&#39;ll just have to summarize.

More. Now. Fucking incredible. NEED MORE, WOMAN&#33;&#33;

Sway
18th May 2003, 12:21
bad things? who would have bad things about this chapter. this chapter was full of good things&#33;&#33;
i can&#39;t wait until they switch bodies again. the tension can only be released that way for so long... (that was me being subtle)
update it soon&#33;?&#33;

Blaire023
18th May 2003, 20:01
Chapter 5: Just another Manic Monday

Chloe made her way to Lex&#39;s bed and collapsed completely naked and drenched. &#39;Wow&#39;. She muttered in his head. His whole body was completely relaxed and she couldn&#39;t shake the comfortable feeling that gnawed at her. Maybe she could be him for a while, as long as she had control of his body...

*~*

Lex rolled over on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. He knew something was wrong but couldn&#39;t put his finger on it. He was having way too much fun with Chloe&#39;s body. He had assaulted Clark, verbally judoed with himself, and got off by touching a woman&#39;s body while inside it. And that went for spiritually, not physically. But it was time they start looking for a way out, he had a plant to save and no matter how much he loved to touch and play with the body he was in, it would have to be set aside. &#39;Prioritize, Lex.&#39; Just then he heard a knock on her bedroom door.

"Chloe?" Lana peeked her head in and Lex sat up in her black nightgown and matching panties. &#39;God I look hot, I mean Chloe looks hot...damn....&#39; His mind ran away with him as her eyes passed a mirror.

"You awake?" The door opened wider.

"Yeah, come in."

Lana entered the room and Lex almost laughed at what she was wearing. Her body didn&#39;t even hold a candle to Chloe&#39;s. Chloe was curvy in all the right places and he could only imagine what it would be like with this body writhing underneath his own. He felt the heat trickling between her legs and shifted uncomfortably on the bed.

"You okay?" Lana sat down beside her and put her hand on her knee. Lex looked down at the contact. &#39;Is she flirting with me?&#39;

"Ye-ah, great, what did you want?" Lex scooted further up the bed.

"I just wanted to know if maybe you wanted to talk, you know, about Clark, and well, maybe someone else you may want instead of him." Lana flushed slightly and Lex tried to think of who Lana might have seen him with in her body that she would think that....

"Oh, no, Lex and I are just friends."

Lana nodded sweetly and turned her body to face Chloe&#39;s. "I wasn&#39;t talking about him." The strap of her nightgown fell down her arm and Lex widened Chloe&#39;s eyes as big as they could go.

"Oh, god." He muttered and put a hand over his mouth. "Oh, my god."

Lana looked a little taken aback. "I thought, you know, since you&#39;ve been with a girl be..."

"Oh MY GOD&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;" Lex stood up almost too quickly and stumbled across the room. "What the hell makes you think that?" He almost screamed.

Lana looked more than flustered now. "Well, in the bathroom, in the shower, you were saying &#39;Zoe.&#39;"

Lex felt Chloe&#39;s whole body go pale and lose heat. Suddenly it was very cold in the room. "You heard me..."

"Chloe, it&#39;s okay, everyone does it."

&#39;I was saying Chloe, not Zoe.&#39; Lex thought to himself and couldn&#39;t believe he had even said it out loud. "I...it...I was saying Joey."

&#39;Nice save, Luthor.&#39;

Lana&#39;s eyes widened. "Oh. OH, Oh I&#39;m sorry, I&#39;m so so sorry, I just thought..." Lana&#39;s eyes filled quickly with tears and she darted for the door. Lex reached out an arm and caught her before she was out completely.

"Lana, it&#39;s okay. It&#39;s natural to want to experiment." He hoped it was atleast.

Lana shook her head. "Yeah, I mean, I have before but I was just thinking...nevermind..." Lana pulled her arm softly away from Chloe. "I&#39;ll see you in the morning."

Lex watched as she left the room. &#39;Lana&#39;s gay.&#39; he admitted to himself quietly. &#39;God, Chloe&#39;s in for a nice surprise.&#39;

*~*

Chloe woke to the sound of an alarm clock, natural light flooding the bedroom. She yawned and snaked her arm over to the dinging noise. It crashed to the floor with one swift movement and as she burried her face deeper into the pillow she let out a small startled laugh. She felt whisps of hair on the back of her neck and raised her head slowly. &#39;I&#39;m me again.&#39; She smiled and sat up in bed. "Oh, god, that was the weirdest dream I have ever had&#33;" She raised her arms and stretched them over her head.

"Chloe." Gabe knocked on her door. "You&#39;re going to be late. And on your way home from school you can stop at the store and buy a new alarm clock, I&#39;ll leave you some money on the counter." Chloe hopped out of bed.

"Okay, have a good day at work."

Gabe smiled sadly on the other side of the door, little did his daughter know they would be moving back to Metropolis shortly. He knew Lex was having problems dealing with Lionel.

Chloe grabbed a red shirt and a short denim skirt, dressing quickly she tossed her nightgown in the hamper and hurried down the stairs. "Interview, Clark&#39;s assignments," She checked off each to do on her Monday list. At her car door she stopped completely. She looked back up at her house. "And I could have sworn I was wearing a blue nightgown last night." Lana bounded down the front steps and got in the car. Chloe got in slowly, her mind still wandering why she woke up in black silk and lace.

"Sorry, about last night." Lana mumbled looking out the window.

&#39;What the hell happened last night?&#39; She thought hard and couldn&#39;t remember a thing. It was clearly bugging her roommate though as she headed off to school. "Don&#39;t worry about it." Hoping that would end the conversation Lana shot her a warm smile.

"Thanks, so, you going to tell me who Joey is?"

*~*

Lex stretched against his silk sheets and wrapped himself up in the smooth material. &#39;I&#39;m naked&#39; was the first thing that wrapped itself around his mind, He sat up abruptly and looked down. "My PENIS&#33;" He nearly shouted in joy. He ran his hands over his head and smiled as he came in contact with the smooth skin. Letting out a deep sigh he couldn&#39;t help but notice how his body felt like it was humming with pleasure.

"Switching bodies with Chloe Sullivan, what the hell did you have for dinner last night, Lex?" he said t himself as he made his way to the bathroom.

He saw the time reflected from his alarm clock in the mirror and threw on a shirt and pants, grabbing a pair of socks he ran to his office, he was going to make it there just in time for his Monday morning conference call. He looked down at the clock on his desk as he buttoned his shirt. 9:00 a.m. exactly. He stared at the phone expectantly as he tucked in his shirt. "What the hell?" He picked up the phone to check the dial tone. &#39;Okay.&#39; The voice in his head declared. &#39;They&#39;ve never been late calling on Monday&#39;s.&#39;

Lex heard his father coming down the hallway. &#39;Bastard&#39;s early...dammit.&#39;

Sitting up straight behind his desk he watched his father walk into the study. "Alexander, I thought about our meeting yesterday."

&#39;Yesterday, Yesterday, I didn&#39;t meet with him on Sunday.&#39; "Okay." he said a little unsure of what was said and why he couldn&#39;t remember it. "And..."

"And you made a very valid point, I&#39;ll allow you to keep the plant open on one condition." Lionel stood over Lex&#39;s desk.

"Continue..." Lex waved his hand to motion his father to further his speech.

"You send me monthly reports on the progress of each level."

Lex stuck his hand out. "Deal."

"Good," Lionel said while shaking his hand. "I&#39;ll be leaving now, and Lex."

Lex raised his head. "Don&#39;t you normally where black on Tuesdays?" Lionel stared at him expectantly. He watched as Lex looked down at the blue shirt he had grabbed for Monday. It had become a habit when he had fallen into the routine of wearing nothing but black on black suits, deciding to add alittle life to his wardrobe he had just decided every other day he&#39;d wear a color shirt, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday he wore black. "So I do." He replied and looked down at the paperwork in front of him.

As soon as Lionel left Lex looked at the date on his computer. "Oh my god." He muttered as he noticed that it was indeed Tuesday.

He sat there quietly for a moment reflecting on what had happened yesterday. A sly smile crossed his lips. "Lana&#39;s Gay." He roared throughout the room and threw his head back, letting the wave of laughter take him over.

TBC...

celticangel
18th May 2003, 21:19
Lana&#39;s gay. :lol: I love this story can&#39;t wait for the next part.

tiff
18th May 2003, 22:58
"My PENIS&#33;"
:lol: :lol: :pclol: :lol: :lol: Oh my GOD that was fucking HILARIOUS. Good job, keep going :chlexsign3:

Not An Addict
18th May 2003, 22:59
Oh my god . . . I think I&#39;m going to die. Yipes&#33; Ok, time for Smallville. *runs*

sabby
18th May 2003, 23:15
This is so fucking hilarious&#33; You have to give me more ASA humanly P "Lana&#39;s Gay" *snickers* "MY PENIS" ROTFLMAO

more honey, please more&#33;&#33;&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

DawnieAngel
18th May 2003, 23:30
*roars with laugher* OH MY GOD LANA&#39;S GAY&#33; LOL (my sister is giving me the WIERDEST looks lol, but it&#39;s just so damn funny&#33;)
Oh my god I totally loved it, oh you have to write more and soon heehee&#33;

Dawnie

hfce
19th May 2003, 01:44
Oh My God :lol: that was damn funny. :lol: More more :worship2: :worship2:

Hope :yay2:

bluemoongirl23
19th May 2003, 02:38
Lana&#39;s Gay&#33; My Penis&#33; Lord, this is too damn funny&#33; Please give us another update soon.

Blue

drina
19th May 2003, 04:39
:pclol: This is too too FUNNY for words&#33; Lana&#39;s gay and Lex&#39;s "I have a PENIS&#33;"

Oh man...more please

Queen Of Tact
19th May 2003, 06:38
OMG....... That was just too F****** funny..... I so can&#39;t wait to read more.... PLEASE please post more soon....

CC

sydsvaughn
19th May 2003, 06:53
At the risk of sounding like a repetitive reviewer, I just woke up the entire house with my guffaw of laughter over "MY PENIS&#33;"

And Lana&#39;s gay ... priceless&#33;&#33;&#33;

Love it, love it, love it, and please update soon&#33;

Sara

Sway
19th May 2003, 07:33
hahahahaha that was... yeah. Lana&#39;s gay... big surprise :goof: cant wait for the aftermath&#33;&#33;

L'infini
19th May 2003, 23:22
I know I&#39;m saying the same thing as everybody else but that was just too funny for words. I came very close to snorting horlicks out of my nose. That was definitely the best part so far. Not that I want you to wear yourself out or anything but if I could have an update ASAP that would be great, how does yesterday sound? :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

Carina
20th May 2003, 10:27
I love this story; it&#39;s hilarious&#33; LoL at Lana&#39;s outing herself to Lex. Can&#39;t wait to see what happens now that they&#39;re back in their own bodies.
:biggrin:

Michelle
20th May 2003, 10:49
La-na&#39;s-gay-and-she-wants-chlo-e&#33; *does the snoopy dance* this has to b the funniest fic EVER&#33; I loved the whole &#39;i&#39;m so giving lex head&#39; thing, i was laughing for ages&#33; Wahoo, can&#39;t wait till Chloe finds out lana came onto her...continue soon :worship2: :biggrin: :chlexsign3:

Michelle.

Blaire023
20th May 2003, 19:36
Chapter 6: Confessions

Chloe sat across from Pete at the Talon. School had gone completely as normal, except for trying to convince her history teacher that she had studied and not cheated. Lex had even gotten the extra credit right, &#39;Damn those boarding schools.&#39; She silently swore. Although she had only been in lex&#39;s head for one day it was weird to be back in her small body compared to her getting used to his rather large one. And the fact that she had kept trying to use her left hand all day to write and such was even more bothersome.

"So, what has you thinking so hard? besides the personal attack on Clark?" Pete smiled at her as he stole the muffin off her plate and bit into it.

"Attack?" Oh, god, she just realized she had sent Clark over to her house yesterday and could only fathom a sliver of an idea of what had taken place. "Why would I attack Clark?"

"Miss Sullivan, that temper of yours should really be checked out." Lex slid into the booth across from her and Pete rather abruptly excused himself after shooting Chloe an innocent look, mentioning something about a refill.

"What the hell did you do to Clark?" She whispered harshly.

Lex leaned back and raised his cup to his mouth. "Better question, what exactly did you do in the shower with my body last night?" Remembering the way he felt when he woke up, completely spent as if he&#39;d been inside a willing body all night.

"You first." She shot back. Lex let his smirk drop slightly.

"I think there&#39;s something you should know." He started and was interupted as Clark passed their table. Chloe hear a small growl come from Lex and her eyes darted back to his quickly.

"And please tell me you didn&#39;t attack Clark."

"He tried to kiss me. Or you. whichever."

Chloe nodded. "Forget about it." She waved her hand as if sweeping something away. "I would have done the same thing."

Lex&#39;s brow arched, surprised that she wasn&#39;t berating him for not letting Clark kiss her. "And what, may I ask brought on this change of heart?"

"Clark came to talk to you yesterday and confided that he was only dating me because Lana turned him down." She sighed and popped a crumb from her plate into her mouth. lex&#39;s eyes followed the small gesture.

"With good reason." he absently added to the end of her sentence, eyes still fixed on her mouth.

Tilting her head slowly Chloe cleared her throat, redirecting his attention. "Wanna fill me in on my conversation with Lana last night? She was quite apologetic about it."

Lex smirked gracefully, catching her off guard. "Seems that Clark isn&#39;t the only one interested in you, Chloe, you have quite the experimental roommate."

Chloe&#39;s eyes went wider than Lex had ever seen and he let out a small chuckle. "You didn&#39;t....you didn&#39;t..." She stammered hoping like hell Lex hadn&#39;t decided to come onto Smallville&#39;s very own fairy princess.

"No, no, nothing like that. Well, something like that, but there was no bodily contact, just some innocent words." Chloe nodded in agreement, wishing he would just spit out what really happened.

"Oh, and can you please tell me who this Joey is that she thinks I like?"

Lex choked on his coffee and Chloe watched from across the table as his eyes started to tear up. "What?" She asked indiligently.

"Let&#39;s just say she head me say a name, during your shower, and I passed it off as Joey." Lex looked a bit flushed and she racked her brain trying to think of what he was talking about. Not being there first hand was starting to irk her how Lex wouldn&#39;t just come out with it.

"I don&#39;t get it." She stated quietly.

Lex took a deep breath and leaned forward to speak softly to her. "i decided to take matters into your own hands last night. In the shower. I&#39;m pretty sure your name slipped and I covered it up by telling her it wasn&#39;t &#39;Zoe&#39; that I had screamed, but &#39;Joey.&#39;" He sat back waiting for her to lash out. When she sat there thoughtful and then smiled at him he was baffled to say the least. He raised an inquisitive brow at her asking a silent question.

"Let&#39;s just say." her smile widened. "My name sounds damn good coming out of your mouth when you come." She kept her eyes trained on his. His mouth opened and then closed quickly.

"Truce." He shot his hand across the table.

"Oh, no, Luthor, I made a promise to you last night, and I intend on keeping it&#33;" She stood and held up her empty cup. "I need a refill."

Lex nodded once in acceptance and stared at the empty booth across from him. Risking it he glanced down at his hardening member. &#39;Chloe got me off last night.&#39; That one innocent thought spread through his body and he nearly shuddered as he realized that it was quite possible that he would, indeed, get to feel just how tight she would be around his cock.

TBC....

hfce
20th May 2003, 19:46
Nooooooooooo Blaire I can&#39;t believe you stopped there. I want more nowwwwwwwwwww pleaseeeeeee

Hope

scifichick774
20th May 2003, 20:13
Blaire&#33; Damn it&#33; Come back here and post more NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Not An Addict
20th May 2003, 20:33
You . . . stopped it . . . THERE???

*burns with impotent rage*

More&#33; Now&#33;&#33;&#33; And hee, Lana&#39;s gay. :biggrin: Sorry, that mental image is still cracking me up. :pclol:

sabby
20th May 2003, 20:38
Oh no, honey&#33; Not gonna happen&#33; You better get your butt back here right this instant and post more or I won&#39;t be responsible for my actions *hols up whip and bottle of superglue* Which would you prefer? *evil grin*

hugs,
Sabby

tiff
20th May 2003, 23:25
You...*sputters* you can&#39;t leave it there&#33; Come backkkk... :crygreen: :crygreen:

dsapiro
21st May 2003, 02:29
Stoping=bad

That is all, oh and :lol: :worship2:

Calliope
21st May 2003, 04:54
Ahhh, don&#39;t leave it there&#33; :huh: More now&#33;

sydsvaughn
21st May 2003, 05:56
Okay ... MORE... NOW&#33;

Sorry, I&#39;m really, really in a sort of weird state after watching both the SV and Buffy finales and I need some good Chlex smut to feel better. Post more soon, please, please, please, please, please??

Sara

beanie1816
21st May 2003, 09:31
I know after watching two horriable finales one the last epi ever i need to feel better and your writing always does that for me. so please please come back and write more im begging.

Love ya,
Megan

nessa
21st May 2003, 11:32
I&#39;ve never thought thet I&#39;ll say this but you&#39;re evil. How could you leave in a moment like that. It was great chapter with a mean cliffy and I want more . Please update soon or better now or take your time and post another brilliant and funny chapter when it&#39;s ready but please, please hurry up&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sway
21st May 2003, 13:48
ooooooooooooooooooooh. niiiiiice. but its lacking something... oh yeah, SMUT&#33;&#33;&#33; pleeeeease update soon&#33;??&#33;&#33;

bluemoongirl23
22nd May 2003, 05:26
Why do you do that? You know that you just make us angry and with the threats and stuff. So, I won&#39;t add my own....for now. I&#39;ll just tell you how funny and hot this one is. Like the rest you write.

Blue

A-u-r-o-r-a
22nd May 2003, 15:11
:crygreen: GaAaAH&#33;

i read it all the way through and you stop here? why? why would you do that to me...

I...i thought we were friends, i thought we had something.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN&#33;&#33;

:yay:

TwirlWriter
24th May 2003, 01:12
NO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Damn it&#33;&#33;&#33; Update NOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I want more&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Please please please&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :crygreen:

scifichick774
24th May 2003, 06:00
UPDATE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I don&#39;t think I can stress how much I need some happy happy joy joy fics at the moment and this one always makes me smile. Please, please update. I *really* don&#39;t want to kill Chloe off in TD and I need some happy fics to help me change my mind. So, please? If not for me, then for the fictional character in my stories?

AngelStarrZ
24th May 2003, 14:52
NOOO........ you can&#39;t stop the story there. That&#39;s just mean.

Need more fic, need more fic, need more fic... :blinkkiss:

Sway
24th May 2003, 15:54
i&#39;m gonna start whining soon... please update?&#33;?&#33;

sabby
25th May 2003, 04:21
I&#39;m still waiting for that update here and I&#39;m getting impatient, You promised now give&#33;

Or Blue and I may just decide to keep Teen Spirit PG-13 after all, or maybe hook Chloe up with Lana, oh the endless possibilities *g*

hugs,
Sabby

drina
25th May 2003, 04:24
Originally posted by sabby@May 25 2003, 11:21 AM
I&#39;m still waiting for that update here and I&#39;m getting impatient, You promised now give&#33;

Or Blue and I may just decide to keep Teen Spirit PG-13 after all, or maybe hook Chloe up with Lana, oh the endless possibilities *g*

hugs,
Sabby
AHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33; Blaire better update soon&#33; or the warth of all the readers of N-S.net will fall on your head....

And I also wanna know what happen next myself too..come on...birthday gift for me?

Blaire023
25th May 2003, 05:07
A/N: Whew, now will you all just leave me alone? I felt I had to perfect this chapter, so it took me a while to write it and rewrite it and make it all special. So thanks to Sabby for whipping me into shape, I have the scars as evidence and thanks to both Sab and Peg for helping a friend last night. Thanks you two.

Chapter 7: Making Good on Promises

Chloe returned to the table with her refill and a lid on her to go cup. She leaned down behind Lex purposely placing her lips against his ear. "I&#39;ll meet you at the mansion." She whispered and caught his earlobe between her teeth. Nibbling lightly before letting her tongue touch. Lex felt as she exited and he sat there, still staring at the booth across from him. His half hard cock was now raised to full mast and he looked over to the counter in search of Chloe and hoping like hell he hadn&#39;t just imagined that. When a quick scan of the Talon told him he hadn&#39;t been fantasizing he stood and slung his jacket over his arms, crossed in front of him to mask any happy state he may be in. His erection threatening to burst through his pants at any moments.

As Lex sped to the mansion he couldn&#39;t help but let his mind wander at what exactly her promise had consisted of. He imagined her naked, bent over his desk while he thrust into her from behind, spread eagle on his pool table while he pummeled into her soft yet firm body, leaving fingerprints on the supple flesh of her hips as he drove her insane with each pounding he delivered into her wet core. As soon as he parked in front of the mansion he ran inside and up the stairs, behind him he barely heard the butler call out, "Miss Sullivan is awaiting your arrival in the study." Taking the corner nearly too fast and almost colliding with the wall he came upon the partially cracked door and flung it open. He ignored it as it hit the wall with a resounding thud and sprang back towards him.

His eyes, instead stayed glued on the image appearing before him. Clad only in red lace bra and panties she leaned against the desk. As he stepped closer to her she smiled and met him halfway. Circling him once Chloe stopped behind him and ran her hands down each side of his spine. He stiffened momentarily as her hands ran across his hips and to the waist of his pants. Clearing his throat to speak she moved around in front of him and knelt; her hot breath and parted lips placing open kisses on the front of his pants where his erection awaited.

"Lex." She stated soundly and his eyes snapped open to look down at her. Her hand already working on the zipper, having undone his pants by now. She pulled both his pants and boxers down and smiled up at him as her tongue ran along his shaft. Upon his eyes closing once more she broke the contact and looked up at him. "Lex, I&#39;m going to suck your dick." He nodded and looked back down at her, she watched as his tongue darted out to moisten his lips. "My name is to be the only thing that crosses your lips. And when you come, I want to hear you scream it." She felt his body stiffen and took it as a good sign. "Last but not least, Lex." His eyes met hers unblinking, "I want you to watch." He nodded slightly and she felt his body unbuckle and shudder as she took him fully into her mouth. Her eyes stayed trained on his as he thrust slowly into her mouth.

Her hands flitted past his thighs and around him to grab his ass, pulling him deeper into her mouth. She hummed as she heard her name rip from his mouth., earning a harder thrust. Using the leverage she had of holding onto him she pushed and pulled him in and out, angling to the side so that the head of his cock would graze against her teeth.

As his hands grabbed onto her hair she heard him cry out her name perhaps a millisecond after she swallowed back the saliva that had been building. The constriction of her throat tightening around him had him yanking at her hair and redirecting her skillfull mouth back onto him hard. She felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat and groaned onto it. Lex, who had been moaning her name used both hands and slammed her mouth onto him, her lips crushed against the red curls at the base of his cock. Chloe&#39;s nails dug into their respective cheeks and with one hard thrust she heard him scream her name as her lips met the base of his cock once more. Lex&#39;s whole body shuddered and would have collapsed had she not still been hanging onto him, her mouth still milking him. As she let his limp state fall from her mouth, her hands left him and she dragged the back of one across her chin.

"Good boy." She said softly and placed a small wet kiss on the tip of his now spent penis. "And since you listen so well, I&#39;ll let you do whatever you want to my body." She stood up and kissed his neck before turning around and walking to the desk. "So what&#39;ll it be, Lex. The desk? The couch? The rug?"

Lex groaned and stepped out of the pants and boxers pooled about his feet. Her pulled his shirt off over his head and threw it onto the couch. "No." He stated and grabbed her by her hips. His fingers latched into her underwear and yanked hard ripping them off of her. "The window." His voice was deep and clear and he pushed her slightly backwards in the direction of it. "Turn around and put your hands on it."

She did as he said and placed her hands, one on each pain of glass, side by side. The window being vaguely familiar, she didn&#39;t really care, it didn&#39;t seem important at the moment. She heard him rustle through drawers and imagined each movement as he tore the small foil packet open and rolled the lubricated latex onto his now erect cock. "Will I be your first Chloe?" He leaned and whispered into her ear, the nod of her head only clarified his suspicions from the night before. "I thought so." He ran his dick from the small of her back to the wet lips between her thighs. "Did you ever think it would be Clark you&#39;d be losing your virginity to?" Her nod at his answer made him smile. He knew Clark would be there at any moment to talk to Lex as he did most everyday, she&#39;d either see him pull up in front of the mansion through the partially stained glass, or he&#39;d walk right into the study, Lex knowingly leaving the door open.

"One last question, Chloe." Her head bent slightly to the side as the head of his cock thrust against her clit. "Hmmm." She groaned, he could tell she was biting her lip and it made him thrust a but harder.

"Did you ever think you would lose your virginity to me?" Chloe groaned and moved her body with his, thrusting into the light grazes on her clit.

"I&#39;ve wanted you, Lex." She began as he poised the head of his cock at her entrance. "Since the second I met you." She thrust onto him as she spoke the last word and sank all the way down on his cock on the first try. The sound of his name ripping from her lips, her throat making a keening noise, he thrust hard into her and stilled.

Lex leaned his head against the window beside hers. "Clark&#39;s here." He whispered against her ear and she opened her eyes, looking down at the truck that had just pulled in behind Lex&#39;s porsche. Which was parked directly behind her car. She watched as Clark stopped and turned to look at the familiar red car. "Should I stop?"

His words were a tease, and he knew it. She pressed back onto him. "Take your time." She whispered against his ear and the small moan elicited from his lips told her he had no intention of it. "I don&#39;t care if Clark sees." She thrust back onto him and his fingers laid flat over hers he met her thrust in one swift motion.

"Tell me how you want it, Chloe." He looked right at her, his right cheek pressed up to the window as her left cheek was, their foreheads impossibly close.

"I want you to fuck me, hard, and fast, and I want to feel you come inside me." Her words hit him hard, he had expected her to back out now that Clark was making his way into the mansion and would find him with his exgirlfriend any second now.

Lex let his head leave the window and his fingers dug deep into her hips as he thrust into her hard. Slowly pulling back out he heard her whimper as only the head of his cock stayed inside her. "Do it, Chloe." He commanded and she impaled herself onto him with all her might.

The sound of her screaming his name met the the sound of Clark&#39;s questioning of his name. Lex&#39;s head turned to Clark and smiled. "I&#39;m kinda busy here, Clark." Lex&#39;s head turned back and as he thrust up into Chloe she did the same and he moaned her name as her muscles tightened around him.

"Chloe?" Clark stood completely in awe, He could only see Lex&#39;s firm back and ass thrusting into a pale body, not until he heard Lex say her name did he realize who he was with. His feet felt glued to the floor.

Chloe&#39;s head shot towards him, looking around Lex. "DO YOU MIND?" She nearly screamed and then Lex thrust into her again ripping his name from her lips as her head fell against the window.

Clark flushed and the once pale shade on his face turned a bright pink, he left the room without looking back. The thought that he could have been the one with her, as Lex was now, made him sad. What had he done?

He stepped out of the mansion and risking it looked up at the window, he could barely make out the outline of a small hand against the red staind of a pane. Using his xray he watched as Lex rammed inside her faster and faster and he watched as her mouth opened in what would most likely be a deafening scream. He envied Lex.

This whole time, he thought Lex had envied him, his family, the easy farm life he lived. But the tables had turned, Lex was up there in his office, fucking his exgirlfreind of less that 24 hours, mercilessly.

Chloe watched as Clark exited the mansion and she felt Lex&#39;s eyes on him also, when Clark stopped Chloe smile. She couldn&#39;t help it. Maybe she was enjoying the way too much. But right now, she didn&#39;t care about Clark, she had lex buried deep inside her, fucking her like there was no tomorrow and she was loving every minute of it. She felt her muscles start to spasm and slammed her hand against the window as she screamed Lex&#39;s name. She felt him slow his thrusts and then lean down and bite her neck as he came in her.

This was how it should be.

scifichick774
25th May 2003, 06:12
*whew*

Well, glad you held out for perfection. ;) Love this fic - but you already knew that.

Not An Addict
25th May 2003, 06:17
Whoo hoo&#33; Now THAT&#39;S what I&#39;m talking about&#33;&#33; Thank you Blaire. You really are my hero, y&#39;know? :biggrin: See, Clark, you behave like an ass and this is what you get. SUCKER&#33;&#33;

Sway
25th May 2003, 15:20
hell yes thats how it should be. lets just wait til the writers realise it... haha, yeah, it might take a while.

that was awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;

sabby
25th May 2003, 15:44
Taking the corner nearly too fast and almost colliding with the wall he came upon the partially cracked door and flung it open. He ignored it as it hit the wall with a resounding thud and sprang back towards him.

My, what an eager little puppy :biggrin:

I loved it, really, really loved it and ok, it was worth the wait.

And Clark watching them? Hilarious, just fucking hilarious

Chloe&#39;s head shot towards him, looking around Lex. "DO YOU MIND?"

ROTFLMAO :hehe: :lol: :yay3:

you really are a deivous little minx&#33; I&#39;m so proud of you.

hugs,
Sabby

bluemoongirl23
25th May 2003, 17:06
Amen to your last line&#33;&#33;&#33; That&#39;s right, Clark, see what you don&#39;t get to touch, EVER&#33; I really love that it&#39;s Chloe that takes the initiative and has her way with Lex first. More soon.

Blue

nessa
25th May 2003, 19:25
:biggrin: I&#39;m so happy that you&#39;ve updated and I must add that it was worth all of this waiting. Great chapter&#33;&#33;&#33; :worship2:

hfce
25th May 2003, 20:52
Wow that was :drool: :drool: I am not worthy :worship2: :worship2: . I am glad chloe got a bit of revenge on clark. :lol:

Hope

drina
26th May 2003, 19:27
poor clark...NOT&#33; i&#39;m so glad that he finally sees the goodness that is chloe but too bad, so sad, it&#39;s too late for him

AngelStarrZ
27th May 2003, 01:34
Oh, I am so glad you updated. That was delicious. I loved it. Can&#39;t wait for more.

Blaire023
27th May 2003, 07:29
A/N: If any of you had actually paid attention to the title of the fic, you wouldn&#39;t be surprised by this chapter. So don&#39;t get mad at me for not being more observant. <wink> And here ya go, Sab. Love ya, Babe.

Chapter 8: One more time around

Chloe woke up to a familair voice calling her name. Rolling over in search of the warm arms she had fallen asleep in she frowned when she felt nothing but the touch of the cool sheets slip past her fingertips. The voice, a little clearer woke her completely and she sat upright in bed, groaning out a single syllable she silently swore and fell backwards onto the mattress.

"Chloe."

"I&#39;m up." She nearly screamed in frustration. That had been the single most weirdest dream she had ever had. Rolling out of bed she walked over to her closet, each small movement made her thighs rub together and the moist cloth covering her taut bundle of nerves rubbed deliciously against it. Groaning she decided on her green v neck tshirt and jeans, pulling open drawer after drawer she finally found the set of clothes and pulled out a matching royal purple bra and panty set. If she couldn&#39;t have actually lived it, she&#39;d live vicariously through it.

Dressing quickly she hurried out the door. "Chloe." Gabe stood at the bottom of the stairs. "Don&#39;t forget to drop off Clark&#39;s assignments after school today." Chloe grunted something unintelligable and walked out the door. Lana sat in the passenger side of her car applying some pink shade of a clear gloss in the mirror attached to the visor in front of her and Chloe figured what the hell.

She slid into the drivers side and started the car. "Morning." Lana&#39;s chipper voice brought an evil grin to Chloe&#39;s lips.

"Morning." She said dully and started off in the direction of school. "Hey, Lana." Lana looked over at her and out of the corner of her eye she noticed the girl beside her purse her lips. "Why did you break up with Clark?" The question seemed to hang forever.

"Chloe, I have no problem with you and Clark dating, it&#39;s okay really." Lana&#39;s hand rested on her arm and Chloe narrowed her eyes on that road.

"That&#39;s great but back to my original question..." Lana cut her off before she could get any further.

"Let&#39;s just say Clark wasn&#39;t what I expected him to be." They pulled up in front of the school and Chloe&#39;s eyes searched Lana&#39;s face.

"And that&#39;s all?" She arched a brow waiting for her suspicions from her dream to be proven false.

"Let&#39;s just say, I wanted something out of the relationship that Clark could never give me." Lana got out of the car and suddenly a suspicious male voice popped into Chloe&#39;s head, sounding a lot like Lex. &#39;Yeah, breasts and a cunt.&#39; He jokingly said. Chloe let out a snort of laughter and caught up to where Lana and Pete were walking into the school. As they rounded the corner Chloe heard the torch phone ringing off the hook. Furrowing her brow she unlocked the door and stepped into the small room. Picking up the phone the voice on the other end was firm and clear.

"Meet me at the Talon on your lunch break." And they hung up. Chloe looked over at Lana and Pete&#39;s inquisitive expressions. "Wrong number." Chloe shrugged and strolled past them out of harm&#39;s way.

*~*

Lex Luthor sat across from her, his eyes roaming over her face and meeting back up with hers momentarily. "Lex?" She questioned as his face looked like it was plagued with many unspoken inquiries.

Lex&#39;s eyes met hers and she grinned playfully. "Well?" She asked him and raised her latte to her lips.

"We had the same exact dream, moment for moment and you&#39;re not the least bit curious as to why?" His mouth parted for a moment as if he&#39;d add onto the calm demeanor his voice betrayed. Chloe nodded.

"Oh, I&#39;m curious, but Lana&#39;s gay, I had a pop history quiz, which you once aced, and it&#39;s Monday again." She set her cup down. "One thing left to do." She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

"Switch bodies?" Lex shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"No, break up with Clark." She stated as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Not that I didn&#39;t like being stuck in your body." She muttered under her breath.

"yeah, I bet." Lex looked over her once again. "Is it safe to assume you settled for purple today?" His heated eyes ran over her body once again.

Chloe let a sly smile play at her lips. "Is it safe to assume you&#39;re going commando?" He grinned and leaned forward.

"This is extremely odd." He commented off hand and she leaned forward slightly teasing him with the small amount of lace that he would be able to see adorning her cleavage.

"Well, if there&#39;s one thing I learned from this whole &#39;experience&#39;" she started. "It&#39;s that I want to fuck you so bad." her whisper barely audible, Lex&#39;s eyes trained on the lower lip she had just grazed her teeth over.

"I think that can be arranged." he leaned back smugly and smirked as she grinned. "Chloe." Her name rolled off his tongue and sent shivers down her spine.

She leaned back as well and studied his smug features, &#39;he&#39;s way too comfortable with this.&#39; She thought to herself and smiled back. "Well, since I already know what it would be like to fuck you, I guess the fun of the chase is over. Plus I do still have a boyfriend, and as you are well aware, I am still a virgin." She stood up and slung her bag over her shoulder, noting that Lex&#39;s features had fallen slightly.

"It&#39;s nothing that can&#39;t be dealt with. None of those obstacles would be difficult to overcome." He stood beside her and walked her to the doors of the Talon. "Say the mansion, 5 pm? It&#39;ll give you enough time to break up with Clark." He walked her over to her car.

Her brow furrowed together and she tilted her head at him. "On second thought, maybe I&#39;ll just stay with Clark, afterall I&#39;ve waited how long for him?"

"5 pm, Chloe, don&#39;t be late." He closed the car door for her and stood back on the sidewalk as she drove away back in the direction of school.

Pulling out his phone he dialled a number and listened for a familiar voice to answer. "Kents." Clark answered.

"Clark, it&#39;s Lex, I was wondering if you could drop by the mansion later tonight, say about 5:30."

"Sure, I guess."

"Great." Lex flipped his phone shut and turned to his car. "Dreams do come true." He silently said under his breath as he slipped into his seat and headed off back to the plant.

drina
27th May 2003, 08:53
LOL, wat a weird twist. And more :smut: ;)

nessa
27th May 2003, 11:01
Everything what&#39;ve happened was a dream&#33;? :biggrin: But what a dream&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :blinkkiss: Lana is really gay? Can&#39;t wait to read how reality will look like. :chlexsign1:

sabby
27th May 2003, 12:12
Ok I&#39;ve been awake now for twenty four hours straight (didn&#39;t get to actually sleep before I had to go to classes this morning), so I&#39;m gonna have to try hard to come up with a review that doesn&#39;t come out like the bleeting of a sheep or a giggle fit.

1) Love ya, too hon.
2) HEE LOL :yay: great chappy an update *dances sleepily*
3) love that you make everything come true *g* at least I hope you make everything come true, if you don&#39;t well, then you don&#39;t. God I&#39;m even too tired to threaten you, how bad is that?

Update soonish, please

hugs,
Sabby

*falls into bed sleeping*

scifichick774
27th May 2003, 16:28
Evil, evil Lex. So mean. But, of course I love it. This was a great chapter, and even though I was expecting the twist - it was nice how you made it so both of them had the same dream. ;)

Katharina
27th May 2003, 20:01
Great I was so not expacting that it would still all come true. This is such an awesome fic. :worship2:

Not An Addict
27th May 2003, 21:32
Hee hee hee hee hee&#33; That was just too much&#33; *giggles like a maniac* I can&#39;t believe he asked Clark to come over. :biggrin: More, PLEASE&#33; I can&#39;t wait to see if -everything- happens the same way as before. ;)

bluemoongirl23
28th May 2003, 01:06
Hee....that was good&#33; And, you know you&#39;re not done, right? I mean, we have to see how it *really* happens you know? You&#39;re going to write more, right? Please.....are you gonna make me beg, cause, I&#39;ve got no problem with that...

Blue

tiff
29th May 2003, 12:03
So...it&#39;s all going to happen EXACTLY the same? Haha, back off Clark&#33; She&#39;s Lex&#39;s&#33; :chlexsign3:

Blaire023
29th May 2003, 21:45
Chapter 9: great expectations

Chloe stood on the steps of the mansion, debating whether or not to go in. Yes it had been a realistic dream, but still, this wasn&#39;t a dream consequences would have to be dealt with. Finally the way he had felt inside her filling her so sweetly, she decided what the hell. Looking down at her watch it was exactly 5 pm. She had been standing there for a good five minutes.

As she reached to knock the butler swung open the door. "Miss Sullivan, Mr Luthor is awaiting your arrival inthe study."

Chloe flushed a nice shade of pink, &#39;Oh, so he wants it like it happened.&#39; She smiled and bowed a little before running up the stairs, a little eager, a little hesitant, she had to keep her feet moving or she&#39;d chicken out.

"Chloe." Lex stood from behind his desk and stopped in front of her.

"Lex." She tilted her head to the side. "Look, I know you want it to happen as it did in our dream, but there&#39;s no way I&#39;m initiating..." Lex&#39;s lips slammed on top of hers and his teeth caught onto her upper one. She groaned as he pulled away.

"You were saying?" He asked a trife too innocently. Chloe&#39;s mind shifted onto a one track route and placing her hands on his chest she shoved him back onto the couch, as his shins hit he collapsed and she skipped over the whole first part of the dream and pulled her shirt up over her head, she tossed it over to the doorway. "Chloe."

His hands cupped her breasts throught the delicate purple lace. "So which do you prefer the red or the purple?" She ran her hands over his and down her sides to unbutton her jeans. Lex&#39;s hand met hers and pulled the zipper down and with a hard tug her jeans fell to the ground. "Neither." He groaned as he pulled her underwear down next.

His figers brushed lightly over her clit and then pinched teasingly at it. Chloe thrust her hips into his finger and he groaned out her name as his finger slipped into her easily from the juices that had collected there.

"God, Chloe." Lex grabbed her hips and pulled her to him keeping her standing in front of his seated position on the low couch his tongue attacked her clit as he pushed another finger into her. "So fucking tight." He hummed against her. Chloe&#39;s hands held onto his head for dear life, she felt at any moment she would collapse onto him, yet she didn&#39;t want him to stop. The slow burn ran its course through her body as Lex wrapped his lips around her clit and nibbled lightly. A third finger struggling to thrust deep into her she let her hips jerk forward into his face and he sucked her into his mouth and hummed hard as she came forcefully. Her body shuddered around his fingers and he felt her legs give out, pulling her helplessly towards him to fall down. Her body landed on top of his and he spread her legs to straddle his lap.

"Clark should be here any minute." Chloe nodded. She had figured he&#39;d set up some plan seeing as how he had done the same in their dream. But like her dream, she could give a fuck less.

Strong arms wrapped around her shoulders, holding her tight to him as her body jerked lightly, "I need you Lex." She worked at unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, her hand wrapped expertly around him, remembering this was exactly the way he felt in the shower. She positioned him at her entrance.

"Do it." She whispered as her forehead rest against his, her hands clawing at his shirt. While she had only a bra on, he was completely clothed, except for the silk boxers he normally wore. As the go ahead was given he thrust up into her and her head fell back as she screamed his name out.

Clark stilled in the hallway as he heard a woman scream out Lex&#39;s name. Walking cautiously he approached the study. Afterall, Lex had invited him. But as soon as he came to the door and his eyes fell on a completely nude Chloe leaning her forehead against his best friend, he clearly saw where they were connected as Chloe rised slowly off of him and Lex&#39;s hand on her hips pushed her back down. Lex&#39;s eyes opened to see Clark watching them over Chloe&#39;s shoulder. Lex wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and pulled her up, then pushed her back down slowly and then rapidly. His eyes locked on Chloe&#39;s and she opened her mouth to scream and Lex pulled her closer to him, his lips fixed over hers as she came around him.

He knew that she knew that Clark was there. He knew she felt someone&#39;s presence. "I love you, Lex." She hissed out as he continued to move her body for her. Lex&#39;s eyes slammed shut and with a quick thrust up into her, knowing Clark was just standing there he came harder than he ever had. And the only sound his lips would make was of her name.

Leaning their heads together once more Lex looked over Chloe&#39;s shoulder. "Why don&#39;t I call you later, Clark."

Chlow grinned facing Lex. She knew he was there. She had been waiting for Lex to acknowledge it. Clark stared at him for a good minute, and then at Chloe&#39;s backside before retreating out of the office.

Lex pulled his head away from her slightly. "I love you too." He muttered against her lips. She smiled and nipped at his bottom lip.

"I knew that."

Lex arched a brow. "And should I even ask how?"

"Nah." She replied, "But I feel the need to hook up Lana."

Lex startled by her train of thought. "Why?"

"Because, dummy, I&#39;m obviously taken." She finally caught his bottom lips between her teeth and yanked hard.

~The End~

nessa
29th May 2003, 22:11
:yay: I&#39;m happy you&#39;ve updated but also sad it&#39;s the end of this story. :crygreen: Why when great story is finished I feel like it was too short and want more?

That was one of my favourite Chlex fics so far. :chlexsign3:

You&#39;re really good writer and I can&#39;t wait for updates of your other stories. :blinkkiss:

sabby
29th May 2003, 22:42
Hee LOL ROTFLMAO *breathes* k, good chappy, good end.

Hook up Lana... *g* *shakes head* whatever

Sorry had a drink too much I guess hee *g*

Loved the end,

hugs,
Sabby

Blaire023
29th May 2003, 22:54
*takes a bow and drags her collaborator over to do the same*

Thanks guys, both of us worked hard on the last chapter, even under the scrutinizing glare of Sabby, so thank her for nudging us along.

Blaire and Owen

and for all the guilt trips in the world.

hfce
30th May 2003, 02:25
That was great blair I loved it. :cool:

Hope :chlexsign2:

scifichick774
30th May 2003, 02:59
Terrific ending Blaire. So happy that you two finally updated. :)

Val
30th May 2003, 05:24
I LOVED it&#33; :biggrin:

AWESOME ChLex :chlexsign2: , &#39;heartbroken&#39; Clark and Gay Lana&#33; LMFAO&#33; Definitely fuuuun&#33; :biggrin: Go you&#33; :worship2:

drina
30th May 2003, 06:26
I like the premise of this story. Great job guys. :applause:

sydsvaughn
30th May 2003, 07:08
Wonderful ending&#33; Sad to see it though, but I loved this story&#33; Great job&#33;&#33;

Sara

Sway
30th May 2003, 13:39
Originally posted by nessa@May 30 2003, 07:11 AM
:yay: I&#39;m happy you&#39;ve updated but also sad it&#39;s the end of this story. :crygreen: Why when great story is finished I feel like it was too short and want more?

soooo true. you don&#39;t realise how much you love a story til you realise you aren&#39;t getting anymore. :crygreen: but still, it was awesome. :worship2:

haha, and when i read that "Hook up Lana" i seriously misread and thought she said "hook up with Lana" ...i was damaged for quite some time... then i reread it and the world was okay again.

A-u-r-o-r-a
30th May 2003, 15:52
hahaha&#33;&#33; ^_^ that was fantastic

*giggles madly*

JUST FUCK OFF CLARK&#33;&#33; NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOU LOSER&#33;&#33;&#33; lmao&#33; nah i dont mean it but i love it when he gets bullied, bless him. Specially by Lex ^_^

great story&#33;

Alyx xxx

:hush: + :smut: = :evilbat: (the bat is lex, hehe)

Katharina
30th May 2003, 15:58
I love it. The best ending ever&#33; :biggrin: :chlexsign4:

celticangel
30th May 2003, 19:10
I loved this story from begining to end. Can&#39;t wait for your next story. :biggrin:

Not An Addict
31st May 2003, 04:02
So much happy . . . can&#39;t contain it . . .

*TACKLE HUG&#33;&#33;*

You are a beautiful, beautiful person. :biggrin: I can&#39;t wait on your next update, for whichever fic you choose. :wub:

bluemoongirl23
31st May 2003, 05:40
Yum, smutty goodness. I love that they both just cut to the chase. And, again, bringing Clark in to catch them is always a good time. Sad to see it end. I guess you&#39;ll just have to write us another one.

Blue

kidkarmina
10th July 2003, 17:46
I&#39;ve had such a bad day @ work yesterday so I&#39;ve decided to go to this forum. I am so glad I did because I could not stop laughing when I was reading this last night. At first the switching bodies reminded me of this old movie called Freaky Friday. Of course, this is way much better. Happy about the twist :worship2: :yay: &#33;&#33;

Very well done. I&#39;ve really enjoyed this especially the smut :cool: &#33;&#33;&#33;

Please keep writing :blinkkiss: &#33; And :chlexsign1: all the way.

Charlie
10th July 2003, 18:26
:) Loved the story, too bad it&#39;s over. Perhaps a sequel of some sort is in order????

KawaiiRyu
29th November 2003, 22:24
Absolutely amazing&#33; I love the smutty goodness...*swoon* Great job&#33;

autumngold
30th November 2003, 18:08
What an excellent story and an excellent ending&#33;&#33; I&#39;m so glad that Clark found out that Chloe isn&#39;t around to be used by him anymore&#33;&#33; The whole "gay Lana" thing is hilarious too&#33;&#33; What a great story, thanks so much for writing it&#33;&#33; :chlexsign4:

WolviesLover
30th November 2003, 20:23
Haha, that was sooo funny. I was in hysterics when he yelled &#39;My Penis&#33;&#33;&#39; once in his original body. The twists and turns were nicely done. Bravo&#33;

carebear72884
2nd December 2003, 23:28
This was a great fic, but now i must return to my homework, so much for avoidance. but truely, great fic.

Clannadlvr
2nd February 2004, 21:18
Oh.

My.

God.

This was the most HILARIOUS concept EVER&#33;&#33; I would have to love to have seen Chloe in Lex&#39;s body dealing with Helen and giving her the brushoff, though. *grins*

Great job&#33;

Shay
5th February 2004, 23:36
That was great. It&#39;s the funniest thing I&#39;ve read in a while.

Shay

TheDragonLady
15th July 2004, 06:32
&#39;Oh, God, Lex...when we get this switched back I am so giving you head.&#39; Her voice reiterated in his mind and she let out a small chuckle. If that didn&#39;t sound deranged, she wasn&#39;t sure what did.

"My PENIS&#33;"

"Lana&#39;s Gay." He roared throughout the room and threw his head back, letting the wave of laughter take him over.

"Let&#39;s just say." her smile widened. "My name sounds damn good coming out of your mouth when you come."

You are a goddess&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

That was so frikken hilarious&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Addie
17th March 2005, 05:34
That was great, definitely one of the funniest fics I’ve ever read!

starmoon
21st March 2005, 23:41
good story. the smut is interesting and good. keep up the good work.

starmoon
21st March 2005, 23:44
i like this story. the smut is good and interesting. keep up the good work.

Ainur
24th March 2005, 07:06
:D That was pretty great. It was funny, the sex was hot and the concept was fantastic. :)

stwbrrydelight
6th April 2005, 19:18
Nice...wish i had dreams like that.

SianUrsula
23rd June 2005, 15:29
SENSATIONAL. And wow you certainly didn't hold back with putting Clark in his place. (thank god) YAY!

lj715
23rd June 2005, 17:55
WOW! Love this story! The Chlex sex was perfect. Favorite line was; " Why don't I call you later,Clark." Ouch! A punch right to Clark's gut! (Yeah!)

ggdoll18
24th June 2005, 06:03
very very very interesting!!! great twists loved this line:

Some strange shit had happened to him in the past, but this one didn't just take the cake, it ate it and regurgitated it too.

arkakitty
25th June 2005, 08:36
I just read it and wow, it was great :)

I really enjoyed the whole "changing body" plot and the "dream within a dream" - theme was really great thinking. Love it.

buddyfozzy
25th June 2005, 21:15
What an interesting story, I loved it! I like the twist of the dream being within another dream. The smut was really hot too. Well done!

darkangel
6th July 2005, 10:07
body switching fics usually annoy me but somehow you have managed to make yours interesting. Good job.

Vampbabe20
30th June 2006, 00:52
:drool2: absolutely droolworthy. loved the twist at the end

Esther25jm
1st July 2006, 08:46
First off: this was great!! I love the idea, most especially all the twists you used. Second: goodness, this is one of the funniest and hottest stories I've ever read. Great job!! Third: now I've got the Divinyls 'I touch myself' stuck in my head. Goodness. (heehee, also makes me think of the Buffy ep, 'Lie to Me.') Kudos to you for a splendid story, it's def. one of my all-time faves.

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd July 2006, 05:22
Chapter 1: This was hilarious. I liked how each of them realized about the switch. Both of them trying not to, and yet having to, touch certain parts was just perfectly funny for me. The closing lines between them in Chapter one were the icing on the cake.

Chapter 2: ROFLMAO !! Those two at the Talon are a riot! Lex in Chloe's body broke up with Clark ... and Chloe in Lex's body was practicing his smirk in the fridge? Oh man I LOVE IT!!

Chapter 3: Can I kill Clark? He tells Chloe in Lex's body that he's only going out with Chloe because Lana dumped him. Then, he goes over to Lex in Chloe's body and is all I want you not Lana BS. Dang ... I laughed so hard when Lex in Chloe's body kneed Clark in the groin. Bravo!!

Chapter 4: I LOVED the shower scenes for both of them. I think you wrote them very well and true to form. It is hard to imagine what the other gender would feel, and I think you captured it all very well.

Chapter 5: Lana's gay ... now that is a neat twist. I wonder how Chloe will finally figure out that it is Tuesday and not Monday. LOL Another good chapter.

Chapter 6: Evil cliffie. Good confessions all around for them catching up on what happened with the other when they weren't there. Nice touch with Lionel actually taking some of what Chloe in Lex's body said to heart.

Chapter 7: Wowsers! That was an AWESOME chapter. Loved the whole bit of "revenge" on Clark too. Lex knows now that Chloe won't change her mind. Very nicely done.

Chapter 8: Ahhh yes ... I wondered where the fic title would fit in. Intriguing. The dream within a dream part coming to be now. Nice. You really have a gift for storytelling. I enjoy reading your pieces. Evil Lex setting up Clark coming over like that. LOL. I like the parallels to the dreams.

Chapter 9: That was a cute ending. I really did enjoy this story from start to finish. Thank you for sharing your fictions with us. You are a talented writer and a enjoyable read for me. I will happily be rereading your fictions.

gwtwfanone
3rd July 2006, 04:24
I loved this story

zho9
20th July 2006, 09:01
This was hilarious!

Nonhalema
10th September 2007, 23:24
That was a perfect mix of hilarious and erotic

juuicebox
23rd October 2007, 22:33
haha this fic made me laugh. too bad clark!

Tanschana
13th August 2008, 02:08
Hot and funny!

Love it!

elementia
8th September 2008, 13:29
That was so funny!!!

chounette
24th March 2009, 14:22
Well, very very good story

I love chloe reply : "Oh, hey, did you know *I'm* not bald everywhere? *I* was once a redhead, did you know that?"

Very hilarious

malugargula
11th January 2013, 17:45
Just reread this great fic

micah_luther
12th January 2013, 08:42
It's like Alice in Wonderland smoked a Jeffrey and this came out. I very much enjoyed the concept.

Ami Rose
24th October 2013, 17:29
I hurt from laughing so much. This one was hot!