PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Bored Beyond Belief NC-17, PWP

BlueSabby
10th July 2005, 18:56
A/N: Blue: Thank Sabby for this one. I think she got sick of thinking of story points and planning ahead and this is what happens. Enjoy! :)

A/N:Sabby: Uh, yeah, this is pretty much what happens when I don't want to write something, or get sick and tired of a certain kind of story line. I believe my exact words were: No fighting, no scheming, no fucking angst! Just a simple night on the couch. Or something like that. Have fun *G*

Lex stared at the movie, watching as some poor shmuck ran away from an ocean of enraged wanna be brides.

“This is dull,” he commented blandly, turning to his company. “I mean, seriously, the whole point of the movie is what?”

They'd finally found a night in their busy schedules they could spend together and just relax, but instead of relaxation, it was boredom that was seeping into his system, making him almost lethargic. He turned his gaze on his TyNant bottle, contemplating it with the attention of the very bored.

“I don’t know,” Chloe said from her position on the couch. “I haven’t been paying attention for the last 20 minutes.” She was curled up in a ball and was leaning her head against a plush pillow propped up on the arm of the couch.

“I am so bored,” she said, moving her body so she was on her back and could peer over at Lex. “Isn’t there anything better to do?”

Usually she and Lex had a good time together. They would argue and bait one another, it was a good friendship, but they both seemed to be off of their game tonight.

Lex took a swig from his water, then set it down in his lap, pealing off the little plastic sticker on the side. “We've seen about every single movie in my collection, the pool table is still recuperating from your last attempt at playing. And it's Tuesday, so clubbing isn't really an option.”

He let his head sink against the backrest of the couch and slowly turned to face Chloe. “I think it's safe to say that this is the most boring day I've had in months,” he stated. “No offence.”

It was pathetic, really, to think that he, the most eligible bachelor of the year, if media was to be believed, was sitting at home on a weeknight bored out of his hairless skull. He should be out and about, or at least entertained. Chloe's toes poked him in the outside of his thigh and interrupted his contemplations.

“None taken,” Chloe mumbled automatically. She had to agree with Lex. When they had set up a night to just enjoy each other’s company in the past, it had been a success. Maybe they were both just stressed out from the week.

She didn’t feel like leaving. Besides, if she did, she knew how her night would end. And it was better to get home late and pass out then to get herself off furtively while trying not to think of the man sitting beside her.

“We could give Enrique increasingly odd orders and see how long it takes him to snap,” she offered. “Then again, that’s just plain mean.”

Thinking, she said, “OK, if you could be doing anything now, what would it be?” The good thing about being with Lex was that he had the means to do whatever he wanted on a moments notice. If he said he’d like to be in Paris, that could easily be arranged.

Unfortunately, Lex had given Enrique the night off, so torturing his very stoic manservant was not an option. He gave Chloe's question a little thought, contemplating his options. Technically he could do anything, but what he really wanted was. Chloe's toes poked him again and he absently picked up her feet and dropped them in his lap.

Returning to his thought process, he took another swig from his water. Well, if he could do anything right now, something that was always picking up his mood and taking up enough time to kill boredom.

“I'd be having sex,” he stated flatly. “A lot.”

They'd never passed the friendship barrier, even though Lex had thought about it more than a few times, but in the grander scheme of things, he'd never been at a lack for female company and Chloe had had her own dalliances. There'd never been a reason to step over the boundary of platonic friendship.

Chloe pulled her upper body up a little so she could look at Lex properly. He was serious and she knew it. He was also just answering her question and not coming on to her. But she also knew that if she expressed interest in that same realm that he was in an odd enough mood that he might agree to it.

“Hmmm,” she said. “That sounds a whole lot better than what we’re doing now. And that way,” she added, “I wouldn’t have to take care of myself when I get home. If you live up to your reputation, that is.”

Not wanting to take things too far, Chloe only slid her foot over the inside of his thigh instead of his crotch.

Lex arched an eyebrow in Chloe's direction, slowly turning his head to face her. “Is that a challenge?”

He was slightly surprised that Chloe had to jerk off, he'd always figured the way she'd been dating left and right that she wasn't in need of something like that. Then again, he didn't lack for sexual trysts in his life either and still jerked off on occasion.

If she was really up to it, and didn't whine about being respected in the morning, because that was pretty much a given in their case; he'd definitely take her up on her backhanded offer. The foot sliding over his jeans distractingly close to his groin sure felt like an invitation.

Chloe chuckled at Lex’s tone of voice. He was getting all puffed out and offended. “Oh,” she said, slowly, “I don’t know, it could be.” If she was going to make a fool out of herself she might as well make a huge fool out of herself.

She unbuttoned the first button on her cardigan sweater. And then the second. And then the third. By now, it was obvious that she only wore a bra under the sweater. “Are you up for it,” she asked, her foot now sliding into his lap.

He had damn well better be. She was now not bored. She was aroused and if he turned her down she’d have to excuse herself for a few minutes to take care of business.

Definitely an invitation then. A slow grin curled up on his lips. He held on to her feet as he leaned forward and placed the bottle on the low coffee table before he relaxed back into his previous sprawl, face turned towards Chloe.

“Believe me,” he stated slowly as he reached out to undo the last two buttons on her cardigan. “If I wasn't up before, I sure am now.”

He tugged the open halves of the fabric aside, then smoothed his hand over her naked belly. Simple black cotton bra over full breasts. He definitely approved. His eyes narrowed slightly as he grinned, watching Chloe's reaction.

Very pleased at the turn of events, Chloe closed her eyes and pushed her upper body up into Lex’s touch, hoping that he’d take the hint. He kept his one hand running over her stomach, the thumb brushing over her belly button.

Chloe realized that their contact would be made better if she repositioned herself. She grabbed Lex’s hand and covered it with her own, briefly leading it to cup her groin. The heel of his hand struck her in an excellent spot and Chloe gasped while pushing against it before letting go.

She got her feet out of his lap and pulled herself into an upright position. “Lex, while I’d love to ride you into oblivion on the couch I think your bed is roomier, shall we?”

He'd gotten quite turned on by that little display of hers, not to mention the mental image her comment provoked. There was no question that he'd be far from bored in a few minutes if he let Chloe have her way with him. Licking his bottom lip he got up from the couch and held a hand out for her. “Oh yes, we shall.”

As soon as she'd grabbed his hand, he hauled her up against him, placing a possessive hand on her ass. He'd always wondered if it felt as good as it looked. Giving it a friendly pat, he decided it definitely did.

Holding her in that way also had the benefit that it brought their faces close enough to kiss. He wondered if he should risk that already. Some women had strange conceptions when it came to the value of kissing as opposed to having sex. Lex figured there was only one way to find out. He closed the distance slowly, leaving Chloe enough time to pull away.

Chloe eagerly met Lex’s lips when they touched hers. Their first kisses were soft and tentative. Maybe he thought that she’d bolt at the contact but after a minute or so, she teased his lips with her tongue and he parted them obligingly.

She rocked her hips against his as her tongue explored the inside of his mouth. Her hands were clutching at his back and she could feel his hands squeezing her ass. Her hands traveled down his back and made their way to the front of his shirt. Thankfully, he was wearing a sweater so she didn’t have to deal with tiny buttons.

Her hands roamed under the hem of the sweater and pushed the material up. Their kiss was broken as he helped to take off his sweater. She ran her hands up his chest, flicking her thumbs over his nipples and then grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him back to her mouth.

She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and then nipped at it. Rubbing her now hardened nipples clad only in a bra against his chest, Chloe said, “I think we mentioned something about your bed?”

Abruptly, she stepped away from him and then brushed past his body. She gave his ass a slap and asked, “You coming?”

“Not yet,” he answered, shaking his head as he followed Chloe through the living room into the hallway.

He caught her around the waist and leaned down to nibble her neck as he marched her forward and into his bedroom.

“I like that scent, what is it,” he murmured the question into her ear as he flicked the clasp of her bra.

Not waiting for the answer, he brushed the straps from her shoulders and kissed the soft skin where shoulder met neck. He trailed his fingertips up the outside of her arms and cupped her breasts underneath the loose cups of her bra.

Chloe laughed a little at the question. The sound intensified as Lex hit a sensitive spot on her neck with his nose. “You should know, it was your gift to me for my last birthday.”

She looked down and sighed when she felt Lex’s hands start to massage her breasts. She pushed her hips back against him in the same rhythm he was setting up with his hands. “Hmmm…that’s nice,” she murmured. The tingly heat that she felt in her body wasn’t too overwhelming yet and she was enjoying it.

While she liked what Lex was doing, she wanted to be able to feel more of him. To do that they both needed to get naked. She moved one of his hands from her breast to the fastenings of her jeans.

Her head lolled back and caught movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked over and could see herself and Lex reflected in the standing floor length mirror. They looked damn hot.

“It smelled different on that plastic stick,” he commented about the perfume, then flicked his tongue against the shell of her ear. “Not half as good.”

Getting the message her impatient hand was sending, he flicked the button of her jeans. Instead of taking the zipper by the little hook, he slid his hands under the fabric and pushed it down to cup her groin. Good thing she'd chosen an old pair of jeans. The zipper gave easily against his knuckles and slid down pretty much of its own accord. Lex smirked into Chloe's neck.

His hand slid further inside and he pushed against her opening through the fabric of her panties. He could feel the wetness already soaking through the thin material.

Chloe bucked against Lex’s probing fingers a few times before getting some control of her body. She haphazardly kicked at the jeans that were now around her ankles and Lex held her steady as she stepped out of them. She had shucked her panties off for good measure and was now completely naked.

Lex started to put his hand back to its original position but Chloe shook her head and got out of his grasp. “Not until you drop them,” she said, gesturing to his pants. She wanted to see what she’d been feeling for the past few minutes.

Lex stepped back and spread his hands invitingly. “Be my guest,” he offered with a grin.

As Chloe turned around he got a good look at her naked front for the first time. He licked his lips as he slowly let his gaze wander over her body. Lex definitely didn't feel a lick of boredom anymore. Instead, he felt a growing urge to tackle Chloe, throw her on the mattress and indulge himself, a lot, preferably, the entire night.

Smiling, Chloe sidled up to him. She worked at his pants quickly but carefully. They dropped to the floor and she went for the boxers next. She slid them down his thighs, cautious to avoid the impressive erection that was tenting them. Once they hit the floor, she ran her hand over his cock.

“Very nice,” she said. Forgetting about her own need for a little bit, she continued to move her hands up and down his shaft. Her right had made a detour to cup his balls and then went back to his tip where some moisture had formed. She flicked her thumb over it and then brought it to her mouth.

Lex was watching her every move so she made a big show of flicking out her tongue and rasping it over the droplet.

That was the last straw. The way she looked him straight in the eyes while licking his precome off her finger did it. “Tease,” he growled, then removed the hand from his cock and swooped in to grab her around the waist. Lifting her up bodily, he took the few steps towards the bed and threw her onto the mattress.

He liked the way she bounced on top of the red comforter, her breasts jiggling on top of her chest, so he pounced. Straddling her thighs, he dove down for her chest, taking one nipple into his mouth and suckling on the small bud. When Chloe gave a contented purr, he bit down lightly.

She yelped slightly at the pain that accompanied Lex’s bite but it wasn’t too bad. She avoided his head because she was unsure how he felt about being touched there. Lex was wrong about one thing. She wasn’t a tease and he’d find that out later when she gave him a blowjob that would cause him to meltdown.

Chloe raised her hands above her head and stretched out a little, delighting in the room that they had. Three other people could fit in the bed comfortably. Before things got too far, Chloe decided to voice some practical matters. “I assume you’ve got boxes and boxes of condoms stored in this place, right?”

“Seeing as how I don't always have the time to run tests on my partners,” he drawled as he reached over for the nightstand.

Granted, he usually didn't take his conquests into his private bedroom, either, but thankfully he kept a stash in there anyway. He pulled the box out and shut the drawer.

Returning to his place on top of Chloe, he threw the box onto the mattress for the moment. Bracing himself on his hands, he looked down and back up the naked skin, laid out for him like his favorite dessert.

“Now, where were we?”

Chloe tilted her head to the side, feigning deep thought, “Well, I was right about here,” she said, wrapping one hand around Lex’s cock and pumping it, “before you so rudely interrupted me.”

Lex closed his eyes and moved his hips twice before getting control over himself again. Which was really too bad. Chloe liked him wild. Made her feel powerful to know that she could make him that way.

He was glaring down at her, no doubt ready to make some sarcastic comment when she said, “And I just got tested.” She kissed him gently on the lips. “Results all negative.” She wasn’t into risky behavior but one could never be too careful. Then again, deciding to fuck your best friend on a whim could be considered risky behavior.

Chloe adjusted her position under Lex, moving her legs further apart so he could rest in the cradle of her thighs, and kept up the light pressure on his erection. “But I’d like this to be here,” she said, brushing the tip of erection against her core, “sometime very soon.”

Lex bit down on his bottom lip, suppressing a moan as he felt the tip of his cock slipping through her wet folds. “If you actually want me to use a fucking condom, you'll have to stop that,” he ground out.

Her grip on him tightened and Lex suppressed another sound of pleasure, then decided enough was enough. Letting his weight come down on her body fully, he crushed their lips together. The kiss wasn't gentle and it wasn't supposed to be. He let go and ravaged her mouth with lips, tongue and teeth.

“Though, I can promise you there's no chance you'll catch anything from me,” he murmured as he released her mouth to nip along her jawline down to her neck. “It's been a while and I got tested right after.”

This was not exactly the usual sex-talk for him, but with Chloe, it somehow didn't matter. They both knew about each others trysts and there was no reason to be coy about anything. Actually, he wouldn't mind doing without the rubber, but if Chloe wanted to make sure, it was her call.

Without even realizing she was doing it, Chloe bared her neck to Lex to give him better access. She was usually the aggressor but she didn’t mind Lex taking control at this moment. Especially with what he was doing with his mouth now. She knew that she didn’t have to tell him not to leave marks. Lex’s vast experience would ensure that she didn’t have any bruises. Unless she asked for them.

Chloe lightly ran her nails over the nape of Lex’s neck as he kissed her collarbone. Her hips were undulating and she could feel her inner thigh brush against Lex’s cock now and then. She wanted to feel him truly inside of her.

Her mind made up, she reached over to the box of condoms. Her movement drew Lex’s attention and she made sure that he was watching as she chucked the box across the room. “I don’t think that we’ll be needing these, then.” She smiled down at Lex and was rewarded with a huge grin from him. There was no need to discuss whether she would become pregnant or not. Lex knew that she was on the pill because of their various cerebral discussions about sex that had taken place over the course of the years.

“And,” she said, grabbing his face and then kissing him soundly, “I don’t think I need anymore foreplay, either. We can explore later, for now why don’t you get going and fuck me?”

Lex's brows jerked up quickly at Chloe's statement. She'd used the same voice he usually got to hear when they were wrestling over the remote control, trying to settle which program to watch. He licked his lips as he ground down against her once more. He'd never be able to hear that voice again without getting a hard on.

“As you wish,” he said as he shifted his hips. (author is being horrible about Princess Bride quotes)

With a quick jerk and thrust Lex sheathed himself inside her to the hilt. His eyes closed and an involuntary groan escaped his lips as her cunt constricted around him.

“Fuck, you're tight!”

Once she stopped making strange noises, Chloe would respond to Lex’s comment. But for now she had to concentrate on breathing. And not begging Lex to move. She had seen that he was big but she had never felt this full.

As she tried to speak, only a moan escaped her throat. Her neck was arched backwards and she brought it upright again before trying to communicate. “Like that do you,” she asked breathlessly. She knew she’d pay for it later but that didn’t stop her from squeezing her internal muscles for good measure.

She had barely begun to relax them before she cried out as Lex thrust forward brutally. Chloe didn’t know if it was an involuntary response or punishment but she didn’t give a damn. It felt amazing. Lex now had her hands pinned above her head and was looming over her body. She should have known that even when they were in bed together that it would be a fight.

The feeling was awesome; tight, wet heat surrounding his dick and it felt like her muscles were trying to suck him back in, every time he withdrew only to swallow his length greedily when he thrust forward and into her again. Lex's shoulder muscles trembled from the strain as he braced his weight, pushing Chloe deeper into the mattress.

“Should have done this years ago,” he rasped out.

He withdrew until only the tip of his cock remained inside, then slowly sank into her again, inch by agonizing inch. His eyes closed at the feeling and a slow groan rose from his throat. He'd never known himself to be so fucking noisy, but it was nothing in comparison to the sounds coming from Chloe. The low keening and mewling noises escaping her parted lips were incredibly arousing.

Chloe didn’t miss what Lex had said and agreed with it. If she had known how fucking good he was at this…. Sure, there had been rumors about it but mostly from money grubbing women who would do anything to stay in Lex’s bed.

The slow rhythm that Lex had set up, plunging deep inside of her and then slowly withdrawing only to repeat the motion, was driving her insane. Chloe wanted it harder and quicker. But then again she’d always been one for instant gratification. This felt different and she found her body responding immediately.

Her hips moved up languidly to meet Lex’s and her hands fisted viciously as it felt as if Lex was getting deeper with every thrust. She honestly wondered if she’d be sore the next day. That hadn’t happened since she’d lost her virginity.

Chloe didn’t bother to try and be quiet. She didn’t have to worry about what Lex would think of her. She knew where they stood and it was very freeing. When she pitched her hips up and hooked one leg around Lex’s hips, she yelped his name. Wanting more contact between them, she struggled to get her wrists free from his grip. Lex let her go and she immediately wrapped her arms around his back. Her nipples brushed against his chest and Chloe whimpered as the sensation traveled down her body.

The action had caused him to go even deeper and her clit had gotten some much needed friction. She opened her eyes and looked at Lex above her. He’d never looked better. There was a light sheen of sweat on his upper lip and his face was scrunched up but he looked damn fine fucking her.

It was embarrassing how fast her orgasm was approaching but she couldn’t do much about that. “Lex. Legs. Shoulders.” She tried to get out more words but it just wasn’t working. She clawed at his back and cursed as she felt Lex hit a very precise spot inside of her.

Lex could feel the sweat sliding down his back, causing the nail tracks Chloe had left to sting. The pain only heightened the pleasure coursing through his system as he picked up the speed of his thrusts.

Chloe's command finally filtered through his brain and he slowed down once again until he stilled his hips, buried inside her. Ignoring her moans of protest, he reached behind himself to pry Chloe's legs from around his waist. Lex sat back until he was on his knees, then repositioned her legs until they were laying over his shoulders.

A low groan escaped from him as he seemed to sink another inch deeper into her, the head of his cock meeting resistance.

“Fuck,” he breathed out.

He stayed completely still, sliding his hands down Chloe's legs, slick from sweat, until he reached the end of her thighs. Tightening his grip on the soft skin, he looked directly into Chloe's eyes. And pulled her hips towards him.

“Oh, fuck.” The one syllable word was dragged across her tongue as she felt Lex’s cock fully fill her. It was almost painful but Chloe got past it after a few deep breaths. She arched her back as her hands fisted in the sheets beneath her body.

Lex remained motionless and so Chloe started thrusting her hips towards him. Every small movement she made was accompanied by a moan, grunt, groan or whimper. “God, Lex. Amazing.”

Her legs were shaking slightly as she continued to move her hips towards Lex’s body. He kept still, letting her fuck him and set the pace. She kept her eyes open, watching Lex’s reaction as she changed the angle of her hips and squeezed his cock again.

She felt a little more in control and so she was finally able to string a sentence together. “I’m so glad we were bored,” she moaned. “And, Jesus, do you deserve your reputation. So close already.”

Lex's grip on her legs tightened as he tried to stay motionless. Chloe was doing an amazing job of fucking his common sense right out of his brains. He couldn't agree with her words more though, as they finally penetrated his brain. The backhanded complement made him grin, but that didn't mean she'd get away with it.

Turning his head, he closed his lips over her calf, sinking his teeth into the skin and muscle , then sucking the slightly salty flesh into his mouth. It would leave a mark, but she could bloody well wear pants tomorrow.

Even as Chloe yelped, then released a drawn out groan, he shifted his weight, letting himself fall forward and forcing her to practically bend in half underneath him until they were nose to nose. “Can't be that good, you're still coherent.”

With that he closed any further discussion by diving in for another kiss, taking back control from Chloe and setting a fast rhythm, determined to bring her off and drive her into incoherency, at least for a few seconds.

He squeezed his hand between their bodies, fingers sliding through her wetness to find her clit. His thumb brushed against his own cock where he was thrusting into her, feeling her cunt give way to take him inside. Groaning into their heated liplock, he finally found the tiny nub of flesh that slipped through his fingers with every writhing thrust of Chloe's hips against him. Shifting his hand, he pressed the heel of his palm against the top of her cunt, deciding Chloe was doing the work quite well on her own.

Holding tightly to Lex, Chloe increased the motions of her hips. She whimpered into Lex’s mouth as they continued to kiss. She didn’t have any technique left in any of her movements. Her lips and tongue moved against Lex’s as her hands ran haphazardly over Lex’s back and she couldn’t feel her legs anymore. Her whole body was working with one goal in mind and her brain didn’t have any excess neurons to use in order to coordinate any of her body parts properly.

She jerked her hips brutally towards Lex, the action caused the heel of Lex’s hand to apply more pressure where it lay. Chloe broke their kiss and grunted softly as she started to reach her peak. Her orgasm was in reach but she’d have to get there herself. Lex’s hips weren’t moving.

When she opened her eyes, Chloe saw that Lex was watching her avidly. She knew that he wanted to see if she could come without anymore assistance. Her thrusts became more violent and she started to moan constantly.

Her cunt started to flutter and she slammed more urgently against Lex. His cock was sliding easily through her body and Chloe wondered how much better it would get if Lex was actually working with her.

But she didn’t have much time to wonder. On her next thrust she used all of her strength to pitch her hips upwards and Lex’s cock reached her sweet spot at almost the same time that the heel of his hand pushed down hard on her clit.

Chloe screamed Lex’s name as her orgasm overtook her. She knew that her hips kept moving and that she was babbling unintelligible words and curses but she couldn’t stop herself.

Her pussy tightened up on Lex’s cock and she heard him hiss. Chloe opened her eyes and squeezed her muscles again, trying to take Lex over the edge with her but she knew from the look on his face that it wasn’t going to work. She saw his resolve and jerked her hips twice more before she felt her cunt relax. She was panting hard beneath Lex and tried to move but couldn’t.

Lex ground his teeth together, his fingers slipping away from Chloe to close in a tight ring around the base of his cock. It took considerable effort to will himself from the edge though, with Chloe's internal muscles still sporadically spasming around him, but he was determined to give her a fuck she wouldn't soon forget.

When he finally was back in control, he let go of his cock. Seeing Chloe as limp as her current position allowed, a smug grin curled on his lips. He was far from done with her. Lex slowly leaned back until he could slide her legs from his shoulders. The limbs flopped to the mattress and stayed where they landed. Apparently, Chloe had no intention of moving a muscle, well that wouldn't do in this position.

Pulling back, he slipped out of her with a slick noise, biting down on his lip to keep from making any sound. The cool air of the room on his prick made him shudder as he sat up on his knees again. Licking his sore lip, he looked down at the prone figure of Chloe, sweat glistening on her skin.

He could swear she was purring as she opened her eyes to look up at him, obviously waiting for him to make the next move. Grinning sharply, his hand lashed out to land a smack on her hip.

“Turn over, lazy thing,” he commanded.

If she had any more energy she would have given him a better tongue lashing for that comment. As it was, all she said was, “Lazy? I’m the one who just did most of the work, Luthor.” She sat up a little and brushed her damp hair out of her eyes.

She was pleased that she could move a little more now. Her legs were still achy but she turned them experimentally and it wasn’t too bad. Chloe looked down at Lex’s cock which still stood at full attention and said, “But we’ll fight about that later because that cannot be very comfortable.”

Chloe pulled herself to a sitting position and then turned over to lie down on her stomach. “Like this,” she asked, “or, like this?” With her second question she got onto her hands and knees and then turned back to look at Lex.

“Depends how long you want this to last,” he shot back, his hands already closing over her ankles and pulling her legs further apart.

Instead of giving her any more time to get her bearings and come up with more snarky comments, he draped himself over her back and thrust inside her. After a few minutes in the cool air of the room, the heat seemed even more intense. He kept still for a moment, his hands wandering over Chloe's hips and under her to feel her smooth stomach and the soft mounds of her breasts as they filled his palms.

Placing a kiss on her shoulder blade, he started to move, moving his hips slowly to slide in and out of her cunt as his hands busied themselves kneading supple flesh and stroking over sweat slick skin.

“I wonder how much it'd take to fuck the snark out of you,” he mused, then sank his teeth into the bit of skin under his mouth.

He heard Chloe's intake of breath but before she could get out more than the first sound of her answer, he'd pulled completely out of her and slammed himself home. His own groan drowned out hers as Chloe's cunt clamped around him.

Rearing up, hands sliding along her body with his movement, he took hold of her hips and repeated the motion, pulling out swiftly only to pound into her with enough force to feel his cock hitting resistance as he bottomed out inside her.

He could feel the pleasure pooling low in his belly and at the base of his spine, a spiral of heat coiling tighter, pushing him dangerously close to the edge. He wanted to slow himself down, draw out the moment, but he knew that wasn't an option.

Not when Chloe was making the most wild noises, thrusting back against him and yelping his name like that.

One of his hands slid down from her hip and under her body to comb through the coarse curls above her cunt, sliding between the parted lips to seek the small nub of her clit as he kept picking up the speed and force of his thrusts into her.

“Come on,” he spurred her on, rubbing the tiny piece of flesh between his fingers. “Come for me again.”

Letting himself fall forward onto her back, he changed the rhythm, thrusting into her with short, sharp jabs as he slipped his fingers to press directly onto her clit. Her noises were rising in pitch again and interspersed with breathless exhalations of his name.

Lex buried his nose in her neck, flicking his tongue over the sensitive skin before moving to place his mouth directly at her ear. “Let me feel you,” he rasped out.

“Feels so good when you come, so fucking tight.” The tip of his tongue traced over the outer whirl of her ear and he relished in the shudder of her body beneath him and the flutter and squeeze of her cunt around his dick. He was so close. “Come for me, Chloe. Come on, let it go!”

Chloe was helpless to do anything but listen to what Lex was telling her. She braced her herself against the headboard, her hands wrapping around the wooden slats and pushed back against him. She widened her legs, too, trying to get him as deep as he could be.

This position left her at Lex’s mercy and he was taking full advantage of it. His thrusts had become even more forceful after he spoke to her and Chloe saw that her knuckles were turning white and she could feel the bite of the wood on her hands.

She picked up the speed of her hips and distantly was impressed that Lex was able to match her change in tempo all the while massaging her clit. “Harder,” she panted out. “Don’t hold back.”

A scream ripped from her throat as Lex obliged her. Chloe could hear the bed rocking slightly and the headboard was tapping against the wall. Had the bed been of lower quality it would have been banging against the wall but it was fairly sturdy.

“Come too, Lex,” she moaned. “No one’s ever come in me before.” She heard Lex growl by her ear when she said that and determined he might like to hear more.

“You’re the only one,” she panted out. She wanted to be eloquent and precise with her words but the feeling in her lower belly was spreading so she had to change tactics. “No one. Just you.”

She stopped talking then and bowed her head, closing her eyes as she focused on feeling her orgasm. With only a few more thrusts of her hips it was upon her. She screamed her release along with some instructions for Lex to “take” her, “fuck” her and “come”.

Her grip on the headboard slipped and her upper body fell to the mattress as her pussy clamped down viciously on Lex’s cock. The angle was exquisite and she screamed again as her orgasm stretched out. She craned her neck and watched as Lex grabbed her hips tightly and thrust primally into her.

He bared his teeth and groaned her name right before she saw and felt his long strokes turn into short, staccato bursts. Her eyes widened as she watched him shudder, his head falling back as he groaned her name, and then felt heat seep into her body. “Yes,” she moaned as she sped up her hips.

Chloe could feel her internal muscles squeezing at Lex’s cock and she gasped as she felt another spurt shoot into her body. She moaned his name and kept moving her hips until she felt him soften. After a few more jerks, Lex’s body stilled and Chloe watched him flop forward right on top of her. She let out a small grunt but didn’t complain. It wasn’t as if she intended to move right now. Not with being all sweaty, sated and having Lex still inside of her.

Lex kept his eyes closed and breathed deeply, inhaling the scent of Chloe and sex as he kept his nose buried in her skin. That had been one hell of an orgasm. He was pretty sure he'd actually seen white light there for an instant. Generally, his body was feeling pleasantly boneless. He was pretty much a dead weight on top of Chloe.

Cursing the fact that he had to move, he reluctantly pulled out of her and shifted to the side until he was lying next to her on the mattress. Now, Lex had never been a cuddler with his other conquests, but the pleasant warmth of Chloe's body had been nice and during their friendships he'd made exceptions for her left and right in many different regards. Aside from that, he simply wanted her close.

He slung an arm around her and pulled her back against him until her ass was pressed against his groin, his knees neatly tucked up behind hers, their bodies touching from shoulder to shin. When she started wiggling, he threw his leg over hers to keep her still.

Satisfied with their position, he let his eyes drift shut, enjoying the aftermath of a spectacular orgasm.

To say that Chloe had been surprised by Lex’s move was an understatement. It wasn’t that she expected him to throw her out of his bed now that they were done, it was that he had never struck her as someone who liked to be close after sex. Mostly because he’d told her that directly more than once in conversation.

But it wasn’t as if she could move right now. Lex’s left arm was thrown over her head, resting on the pillow, while his other was tightly wrapped around her middle, his finger resting over her belly button. The leg thrown over her own was a little uncomfortable but after a little shifting, it wasn’t bothering her too much.

Chloe rested her right arm over Lex’s and put her other arm under her head as a makeshift pillow. This wasn’t the most comfortable she’d ever been but she was exhausted so it would do for now. She closed her eyes and wondered if Lex would be around when she woke up.

He drifted for a while, letting his brain slowly come back online through the murkiness. At the time, he hadn't thought much about it, but now that he was alone with his thoughts, Chloe dozing away in front of him, Lex went back over their little escapade in his mind.

He'd been pleasantly surprised just how active she was, even though she'd claimed during many discussions that sex was something she enjoyed and enjoyed participating in, a lot. The snark had actually added somewhat of an extra spark and when Chloe had finally lost it she'd been truly breathtaking.

The only thing niggling uncomfortably, looking back, was that part towards the end. Lex wasn't sure what to think of it. At the time, when she'd told him he was the 'only one' to ever come inside her, he hadn't given it conscious thought. It had simply triggered something inside him, called to his machismo and made him get off on the idea to be the first guy she'd ever let herself be fucked by without a condom.

Now, with his head clear once more, it looked a lot like she'd just told him that to get him off. A little white lie in the name of the little death. It didn't sit well with him. Heavens knew he would have gotten off without it just as well. Why then did she feel the need to lie to him?

Truth had been the first issue they'd addressed when their friendship had started. Both burned children, they'd immediately agreed that there would be no lies between them and that half truths had to be avoided at all costs.

Lex needed to know if she'd been lying to him, and if the answer was yes, he wanted to know why. And, he decided, he wanted to know right now. Moving the arm over Chloe's head, he combed the hair back from her forehead and leaned over her slightly.

“Chloe,” he said softly, not wanting to exactly shock her out of sleep.

TheDragonLady
10th July 2005, 19:13
I will speak through emoticons, because my brain refuses to function...

:hankpank: :shocked: :ecstatic: :drool2: :eek: :smoke:

:worship: More! :beg:

teejei
10th July 2005, 19:26
hmmm...why are there 2 threads of the same topic? :o

nevertheless---

:beg: update soon! :drool:

lj715
10th July 2005, 19:32
Is that it? You can't stop there! Was really good , I was really getting into it & then you stopped. Hopefully, you'll update soon.

Yarvarni
10th July 2005, 19:32
Whewwwwwww! Did I need that this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot damn!

BabDreamer
10th July 2005, 19:54
WOW! That was great!!!! Oh It was really hot!:drool2:
But how could you stop there??? :eek: :eek:
You have got to come back right now with the rest!!!! :beg: please :beg:

BellaMR
10th July 2005, 20:01
Fantastic. I wish I could do something like that when I'm bored. That's what friends are for, right?

Can't wait for the continuation.

Julie
10th July 2005, 20:06
Topic merged with the other story copy... ;)

sexi_angel_babee
10th July 2005, 20:19
*drool.

jaxie926
10th July 2005, 20:26
I just took a break from work. And find this! OMG! wow.
I dont have time to properly comment. but damn. more please?!

kimmie
10th July 2005, 20:43
Wow, wow, wow. Oh my god, that was Wow!!! I'm speechless, please don't leave it there though!!!

Kimmie

buffiy18
10th July 2005, 20:49
Oh, my... you two are great. Another great story. I thought this may be a one shot, but it looks like there will be at least a little more!? Please!

vardaquareien
10th July 2005, 21:15
ERRoR: Brain System not functioning.
+++OUt of Cheese Error+++
+++Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++

Renée regrets to inform you that whilst before reading this ficcy her brain was a compound of grey matter merely preventing her head from caving in due to the lattness/earliness of the hr, it is now after reading this fic a big pile of sludge due to overload in erotic imagery.

welshy
10th July 2005, 21:40
:drool: That was just great, I hope there's going to be more

teejei
10th July 2005, 22:10
ERRoR: Brain System not functioning.
+++OUt of Cheese Error+++
+++Reinstall Universe and Reboot +++

Renée regrets to inform you that whilst before reading this ficcy her brain was a compound of grey matter merely preventing her head from caving in due to the lattness/earliness of the hr, it is now after reading this fic a big pile of sludge due to overload in erotic imagery.:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
might as well refer to this everytime we read a BlueSabby story. :devil:

hfce
10th July 2005, 22:33
Good Lord :drool: you killed me. I want more ... :drool:

Hope :)

kirt30
10th July 2005, 22:51
oh my god that was such a great fic, i really enjoyed read it and hope to read lots more soon

lexchloe
10th July 2005, 23:20
Ok...........wow......so that was............................................... wow!!! :drool2: :drool2: Loving it and need more right now!!!!!! :puppydog: please.

Blaire023
11th July 2005, 01:25
teases! both of you!

first off, sabby just went to bed and left me all alone, and after delivering 15 spankings to me for being a bad girl. so yeah, i was wandering through the smut section

and then this. where is it? *shakes the person closest to her*

WHERE'D THE REST GO!

lilinny
11th July 2005, 02:04
So, so yummy!! I'm loving this story!!! I need the rest of this story now. Oh well, I'll have to take another cold shower. You are such a naughty girl!!!
:devil: :devil:

pipersmum
11th July 2005, 02:23
Wow what else is there to say but wow i can't get over how great this is :ecstatic: The detail of the :hankpank: was so hot! Can't wait for the next chapter your writing is great :respect: Just wishing that Lex was my friend too :yeahbaby:

buddyfozzy
11th July 2005, 02:56
Holy Hell! :shocked: :drool2: :shocked:

I remember watching that movie and thinking that it was the stupidest thing I had ever seen. :bang: I sure wish MY night had ended with a naked Lex. :hankpank:

Nadia_
11th July 2005, 05:48
Holly Crap! Where is the rest of it???

That was a hell of a good way to get heated up in such a cold night...

Star14
11th July 2005, 06:48
That was crazy good! Can't wait to read what happens next!! More please!!!

SinnerSaint
11th July 2005, 08:39
Oh my , that was just lovely ! I seriously need to go sit in front of my air conditioner now.

starmoon
11th July 2005, 10:03
that was great but you have to update soon or i will just die from the wait.

chlexy
11th July 2005, 12:11
Another BlueSabby collab! *happy dance* You girls never fail to disappoint and your sex scenes are never un-original, nor do they feel rehashed. You are true panty wetters if I may be so bold as to say so. :p lol.

I found the established friendship as it was portrayed at the start very refreshing and comfortable too. Everything you two write comes off as real and believable, even the sudden transition from buds to intimate companions. Very nicely done. :D

God, Chloe and Lex, so made for each other. le sigh. *hee*

Can't wait for an update!

JosiCuervo
11th July 2005, 18:21
“I am so bored,” she said, moving her body so she was on her back and could peer over at Lex. “Isn’t there anything better to do?”
Uh…I’m sure I could think of someone to do…*looks at author*…heheh, this is gonna be good… :yeahbaby:

She didn’t feel like leaving. Besides, if she did, she knew how her night would end. And it was better to get home late and pass out then to get herself off furtively while trying not to think of the man sitting beside her.
Heheh…furtively…that’s great!

“I'd be having sex,” he stated flatly. “A lot.”
Fuckin’ right!! Yeah, pun clearly intended…

“Hmmm,” she said. “That sounds a whole lot better than what we’re doing now. And that way,” she added, “I wouldn’t have to take care of myself when I get home. If you live up to your reputation, that is.”
Why to go, Chloe!! Nothing gets a dudes attention quicker than mentioning rubbing one self off. And questioning their sexual capability is a clincher. Men are just sooo easy…

Lex arched an eyebrow in Chloe's direction, slowly turning his head to face her. “Is that a challenge?”
Of course it is dummy…so whip out your cock and show us how it’s done…

Chloe chuckled at Lex’s tone of voice. He was getting all puffed out and offended. “Oh,” she said, slowly, “I don’t know, it could be.” If she was going to make a fool out of herself she might as well make a huge fool out of herself.
Oh definitely…no point in half-assing foolery…then if it backfires you can plead temporary insanity, or in the case of SV, meteor poisoning.

She got her feet out of his lap and pulled herself into an upright position. “Lex, while I’d love to ride you into oblivion on the couch I think your bed is roomier, shall we?”
Heheh…this is great. I’m really glad you’re not wasting any time on chit chat…might as well get with down to business…

He was glaring down at her, no doubt ready to make some sarcastic comment when she said, “And I just got tested.” She kissed him gently on the lips. “Results all negative.” She wasn’t into risky behavior but one could never be too careful. Then again, deciding to fuck your best friend on a whim could be considered risky behavior.
Risky or not it makes for a damn good time! You just have to hope you remain BFF after the fuckin’s done…

“And,” she said, grabbing his face and then kissing him soundly, “I don’t think I need anymore foreplay, either. We can explore later, for now why don’t you get going and fuck me?”
:drool2: Oh yeah…what she said!!

The action had caused him to go even deeper and her clit had gotten some much needed friction. She opened her eyes and looked at Lex above her. He’d never looked better. There was a light sheen of sweat on his upper lip and his face was scrunched up but he looked damn fine fucking her.
:hankpank: Wow…seriously nice imagery…I’m going to walk around for the rest of the day looking like a very satisfied girl and I didn’t even get any…

Turning his head, he closed his lips over her calf, sinking his teeth into the skin and muscle , then sucking the slightly salty flesh into his mouth. It would leave a mark, but she could bloody well wear pants tomorrow.

Even as Chloe yelped, then released a drawn out groan, he shifted his weight, letting himself fall forward and forcing her to practically bend in half underneath him until they were nose to nose. “Can't be that good, you're still coherent.”

With that he closed any further discussion by diving in for another kiss, taking back control from Chloe and setting a fast rhythm, determined to bring her off and drive her into incoherency, at least for a few seconds.
:drool: I’m practically incoherent here…holy shit…tingley…everywhere…I could just squee…

Lex ground his teeth together, his fingers slipping away from Chloe to close in a tight ring around the base of his cock. It took considerable effort to will himself from the edge though, with Chloe's internal muscles still sporadically spasming around him, but he was determined to give her a fuck she wouldn't soon forget.
If only all men were this considerate…this is just another reason why I love fictional smut…cause typically, it’s always good for the woman…

“I wonder how much it'd take to fuck the snark out of you,” he mused, then sank his teeth into the bit of skin under his mouth.
Yes, inquiring minds want to know…by all means, find the answer…

“Come on,” he spurred her on, rubbing the tiny piece of flesh between his fingers. “Come for me again.”

Lex buried his nose in her neck, flicking his tongue over the sensitive skin before moving to place his mouth directly at her ear. “Let me feel you,” he rasped out.

“Feels so good when you come, so fucking tight.” The tip of his tongue traced over the outer whirl of her ear and he relished in the shudder of her body beneath him and the flutter and squeeze of her cunt around his dick. He was so close. “Come for me, Chloe. Come on, let it go!”
Ooohhh…music to my ears…

“Come too, Lex,” she moaned. “No one’s ever come in me before.” She heard Lex growl by her ear when she said that and determined he might like to hear more.

“You’re the only one,” she panted out. She wanted to be eloquent and precise with her words but the feeling in her lower belly was spreading so she had to change tactics. “No one. Just you.”
:drool2: Way to release the beast…great visions of primal Lex and I’m officially squirming in my chair…

He bared his teeth and groaned her name right before she saw and felt his long strokes turn into short, staccato bursts. Her eyes widened as she watched him shudder, his head falling back as he groaned her name, and then felt heat seep into her body. “Yes,” she moaned as she sped up her hips.

Chloe could feel her internal muscles squeezing at Lex’s cock and she gasped as she felt another spurt shoot into her body. She moaned his name and kept moving her hips until she felt him soften. After a few more jerks, Lex’s body stilled and Chloe watched him flop forward right on top of her. She let out a small grunt but didn’t complain. It wasn’t as if she intended to move right now. Not with being all sweaty, sated and having Lex still inside of her.
Whoa. I’m now just a puddle in front of my computer…this is like the best thing eva…I’m gonna need to make a trip to the loo for some satisfaction of my own. Well done…

The only thing niggling uncomfortably, looking back, was that part towards the end. Lex wasn't sure what to think of it. At the time, when she'd told him he was the 'only one' to ever come inside her, he hadn't given it conscious thought. It had simply triggered something inside him, called to his machismo and made him get off on the idea to be the first guy she'd ever let herself be fucked by without a condom.
Uh huh…like I said…men are easy…

Now, with his head clear once more, it looked a lot like she'd just told him that to get him off. A little white lie in the name of the little death. It didn't sit well with him. Heavens knew he would have gotten off without it just as well. Why then did she feel the need to lie to him?
I’m kind of irritated Lex just automatically assumes she’s lying, though looking back on his previous conquests I suppose it’ a normal reaction. I just think he should have more faith in Chloe…

Lex needed to know if she'd been lying to him, and if the answer was yes, he wanted to know why. And, he decided, he wanted to know right now. Moving the arm over Chloe's head, he combed the hair back from her forehead and leaned over her slightly.

“Chloe,” he said softly, not wanting to exactly shock her out of sleep.
I’m glad he’s addressing the issue immediately and I’m glad this is PWP and I don’t have to worry about any misunderstandings regarding this therefore I can sit here and wait impatiently for the answer knowing there will indeed be more great smut…And since I know you wouldn’t fuck with us on this, I can even hold my breath….right?

Blue~Sabby…This is terrific and I’m in Chlex smut heaven and I heart you…you’ve also taught me a very valuable lesson…Do not read bluesabby PWP during work hours because the urge to take care of things in the restroom will be too great and I could very well embarrass myself. ;) I just realized how long this post is and I apologize if I’ve bored you with my random comments and innuendo. Please update very soon…I’ve an unquenchable need for more…

~Erica

meeaz
12th July 2005, 20:10
great, as always. more soon please.

Kit Merlot
12th July 2005, 21:29
This is a freakin' awesome story :D

More soon!

newbatgirl
13th July 2005, 03:51
Is it just me or did these two sneak in a little plot into this one?

You two are so naughty!

*NBG is blown back against the far wall by the colective 'Well, Duh's" of the NS Community.*

red turtle
13th July 2005, 04:39
:respect: (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=24#)

Wendyafterdark
13th July 2005, 07:30
Oh my! I'm exhausted just reading this.

star del mar
16th July 2005, 05:56
Oh my God, that was hot! Chloe and Lex bored is definitely a good way to get a good smut fic rolling but when you get them two of them together and there only way to keep busy is by having sex, it’s even better!! That was delicious, Lex and Chloe push each other to sexual heights, I love it! I can’t wait to see what Chloe’s answer is, update again soon!

Steph

BlueSabby
19th July 2005, 00:03
A/N: Sabby: Okay then, this is the second part, and the end of it. Hope you enjoy and leave us feedback. We crave it, we love it. And we thank everyone who already left feedback. Give us more!

A/N: Blue: Here's the last of it. And that's a hard line people, no crying for sequel! Now, commence with asking for a sequel. Enjoy!

She heard her name being called but ignored it. She hadn’t gotten nearly enough sleep. She was still exhausted and was quite sure that her body would be protesting when it was made to move the next day.

Chloe heard her name being spoken again, this time with a little more force and an accompanying shake of her shoulder. She threw one of her arms over her eyes and said, “Sleeping. Go ‘way.” She tried to burrow deeper into the warmth that was surrounding her but it moved and disappeared suddenly.

Definitely pouting, Chloe turned over and glared at Lex. “Haven’t I earned my sleep?” She rubbed at her eyes and glared at him even harder when a smirk appeared on his lips. “If you call me cute I’m going to rip off your dick.”

Lex suppressed a chuckle and shook his head. “I wouldn't dream of it,” he answered honestly. He liked his dick just where it was, thank you very much.

Silence fell for a moment as Lex actually started thinking on how to approach the topic. There were a few ways that would definitely get him socked in the eye, so those would have to be avoided.
“You didn't have to tell me what you did to get me over the edge, you know,” he finally murmured, hoping that she could infer what he was talking about.

She looked at Lex as if he had lost his mind. “What are you talking about?” She asked the question before she really processed it. When she realized what he meant, she furrowed her brow. Honesty had always been important between them so Lex waking her up made more sense now.

He had probably been thinking about it and couldn’t do anything else until his mind was put at ease. “I know that I didn’t have to tell you anything to make you come at that point Lex.”

She shrugged one shoulder. “It just came out. I wasn’t exactly thinking all that much at the time, you know?” Gently, she said, “But that doesn’t mean that it wasn’t true.” She knew that that was what he really wanted to hear.

His shoulders relaxed a little and Chloe smiled over at him. “Silly Lex, thinking I’d say something just to cater to your caveman genes.” She stretched her arms over her head and heard some of the joints in her shoulders pop. Now Lex was glaring at her. “You’re so high maintenance,” she murmured before leaning over and kissing him gently on the mouth.

Lex accepted the kiss and was horrified to find himself actually mollified by her actions and the way that he knew she'd told the truth. Still, the caveman comment wasn't exactly nice.

“You didn't seem to mind my caveman tendencies when I was fucking you into the mattress,” he retorted, narrowing his eyes at her.

Talking about that, he could actually feel his interest returning. That contented stretch had put Chloe's assets most favorably on display. He snaked an arm back around her waist and pulled her over until they were lying face to face. “Which I wouldn't mind doing again,” he added to his former statement.

Raising one eyebrow at him, a move that she had perfected much to his annoyance by staring at his face, she admitted, “No, I quite liked that. There’s something about a cultured,” she kissed him on the mouth, “civilized,” she trailed her lips over the scar on his upper lip this time, “upstanding,” she moved her legs until she was able to get one of them to brush against his penis, “citizen of the world indulging in his basest urges.”

Lex chuckled at Chloe's little impromptu laudation and slid one hand down towards her ass, giving it a firm squeeze. He'd always admired her ass, and probably even told her so once or twice. During their friendship he'd unfortunately been forced to accompany her on one or the other shopping trip.

Why did people think he enjoyed the presence of salivating salesmen and spending hours strolling through a million stores, simply because he knew how to dress? Thankfully, with Chloe he'd been able to bribe his way out of the dilemma more times than not.

“This is definitely a good way to make it happen again,” he murmured against her lips as he ground against her, shifting a leg to push it between her thighs.

Chloe smiled against his lips. “What, by insulting you?” She opened her thighs widely and then said, “I’ve been doing that for years with no such results as the ones from an hour ago.”

She grasped onto his shoulders as his strong thigh pushed against her core, generating some friction that had her breathing heavily already. While she would be more than glad to have a repeat of what they had already done, Chloe wanted to see what other kinds of reactions she could get out of Lex.

Hoping to distract him, she kissed him hard, her tongue plunging into his mouth and running along the ridges of his teeth. She rolled on top of him. His trapped leg jabbing her painfully as they moved.

She settled herself on top of him and said. “You did all of the work last time. Now you just sit back and relax.” Chloe sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and then nipped at it before releasing it. She grinned down at him before starting to pepper kisses on his skin as she made her way down his body.

Lex had been about to make a retort, but seeing the direction Chloe was going, he thought better of it and simply let her have her way. During their talks about their respective sexual encounters, they'd never really gone into detail, so he was curious to find out what she had up her sleeve.

Her lips trailed down his chest, feather light butterfly kisses and Lex resisted the urge to bring his hands down and grab her hair to make her stop the teasing. On the other hand, the teasing itself felt much too nice. So he sank further into the mattress and linked his hands behind his neck, letting her have her way with him.

“Hrm, this is nice,” he mumbled as she busied herself in the vicinity of his belly button.

Lex’s bed was so huge that Chloe could actually stretch out with her head by his waist and her feet still barely touching the edge of the bed. “Just nice,” she asked in a conversational tone.

She kissed around his belly button, briefly dipping her tongue inside of it, before gently biting down on the flesh just above it. “Well,” she said, her voice getting huskier naturally, “then I’m going to have to do a whole hell of a lot better.”

Chloe took her time, kissing and nipping at the skin of Lex’s lower belly. Every now and again his hips would shift on the mattress but he didn’t say anything. When Chloe’s eyes dropped lower on his body she could see that he was already almost fully erect.

Licking her lips, Chloe said, “Now, you said before that I was a tease. That wasn’t very nice of you, Lex.” Gently, she ran her pointer finger up the length of his erection. “You should know by now that I always deliver what I promise.”

She made sure to keep her lips close to his dick so he could feel her small breaths on the sensitive flesh. “And I have to remind you that you were the one who seemed to be opposed to having me down on my knees with your cock in my mouth.”

Lex's head jerked up from his prone position to look down at her. “When?”

“Before,” she said, vaguely. “Before we really got started. I was having a good time exploring, getting ready to give you the finest blowjob you’ve ever had when you threw me on the bed.”

Lex nodded as the incident came back to him. “It wasn't the blow per-se that I was opposing,” he answered. “I just really wanted to fuck you and you looked ready to take a while.”

Right now though, he was all for what Chloe was doing, well if she finally started doing something that was. She was enjoying her little power trip maybe a little too much. But as long as she was delivering, there would be no complaining on his side.

“Well,” Chloe strung out the word. “I’m sure that I can find it in my heart to forgive you being that you just couldn’t contain yourself.” Chloe said the words with a smile on her face.

Her right hand moved past Lex’s straining cock and gently cradled his balls. That earned her a groan from Lex and a jerk of his hips. “But, I should really teach you a lesson and stop touching you. Show you what a tease I could really be.”

She released his balls and then raised herself to an upright position. She straddled the lower portion of Lex’s body, getting into the proper position for what she had in mind. “But, I’m not that mean.”

His cock was fully erect now and Chloe reached out to stroke it. “I’ll even be accommodating and make sure that I don’t spill on your expensive sheets.” She slid down his body a little more and then bent over.

Without preamble, she took Lex’s length in her mouth. Sliding him down her throat almost all of the way. She couldn’t take all of him in but that was because she was a little out of practice. Once she got properly relaxed, she didn’t think it would be a problem.

Lex groaned as he felt the tip of his cock brush against the back of her throat and slide down. His hands flew from their resting place behind his head to burrow into Chloe's hair, pulling it back from her face.

She definitely knew what she was doing. Maybe that's what gave her the confidence to talk like that. Another rumbling moan burst from his lips at the sight of her face, cheeks hollowed with the suction and eyes sparking up at him in saucily.

His lids lowered and he let himself enjoy the ministrations as Chloe started fondling his balls again, fingers teasing against the sensitive skin.

“You are good at this,” he complimented. “Keep it up and I might just find it,” he interrupted himself with a low hiss as Chloe's teeth scraped lightly over the underside of his dick. “Find it in me to let you get away with that little power trip.”

His hands kept combing through her hair, not to guide her movement, simply enjoying the silken texture of it between his fingers as Chloe's mouth and hands worked him over. Through half lidded eyes, he could see her hips swaying as she moved up and down the length of his cock.

As Chloe’s head bobbed faster and faster, so did her hips. The sound of Lex’s voice and the small noises he was making turned her on. A lot. She looked up at him and saw that he was still watching her. She sucked harder and his hips jerked up. Chloe eagerly started to swallow down his precome as she fondled his balls.

She gave his balls one last squeeze before trailing her hand gently down his left leg. She was wet and throbbing and something needed to be done about it. Chloe slid her mouth up Lex’s cock, dragging her lips against the skin and flicked her tongue over his slit before releasing it completely.

Lex groaned in disappointment and Chloe said, “Just give me a second.” She repositioned herself and slid three of her fingers inside of her pussy. Chloe jerked her hips three times before bending back to take Lex into her mouth.

His gaze was captivated at the sight of Chloe's actions. Now that she'd bent back over to take him in her mouth, all he could see was the muscles of her arm straining as she pumped her fingers inside her. The idea that she was getting off on sucking him made his cock twitch.

He licked his lips, and kept looking down at her, one hand sliding back into her hair. The other slid over her shoulder and as far down her arm as his reach would allow.

He closed his hand around her bicep and started pulling, forcing her to remove the fingers from her cunt. Chloe made a dissatisfied whimpering noise around his dick that caused him to moan in return as he pulled the hand up to his mouth. Flicking his tongue out, he licked a long swipe up the wet digits, tasting their combined juices before he sucked the fingers inside.

Chloe made another muffled noise around his cock, her eyes rooted on his face. He gave her fingers a last swipe with his tongue, curling it around the very tips before he released her hand.

Licking his lips, he made a beckoning motion with his fingers. “Get your ass up here,” he ground out. “Let me return the favor.”

Chloe really just wanted to focus on Lex and give him pleasure. But her physical need was too great for her to ignore. Especially after the little show that Lex had given her. Her internal muscles had twitched at the sight of Lex cleaning off her fingers. Chloe gently released him from her mouth and started to crawl up the bed.

She took Lex’s mouth in a hungry kiss, her hands on the side of his face, angling his head to get better access to his mouth. She released him and didn’t waste any time in repositioning her body properly so Lex could eat her out as she sucked him off. She heard Lex chuckling and saying something about her being eager but she didn’t comment on it.

In order to shut him up she took him back inside of her mouth, this time her lips making it almost all the way down to the base of his shaft.

Lex groaned in appreciation of her technique, feeling himself sink deeper into her mouth and down her throat every time she took him in. Licking his lips again, he hooked his arms around her thighs, spreading her legs wider apart and pulling her closer to his mouth. This wasn't exactly the most comfortable position for a sixty-nine, but he could work with it.

Turning his head, he licked a stripe up the inside of her thigh, lapping up the juices that had trickled down the pale skin. He repeated the process on her other leg, before getting down to business, or pleasure as the case may be.

Lex could already feel his control returning, now that he had something to focus on. Lifting his head, he nosed his way between Chloe's folds and gave a long slow lick from her clit all the way up to the end of her cunt. The taste exploded on his tongue, ripe, tart and musky as he started cleaning their juices from Chloe.

The muffled noise she made vibrated around his cock and made him groan in return, his mouth pressed against her flesh, his tongue as deep in her cunt as it would go.

Chloe felt her hips jerk towards Lex’s mouth and hoped that she wouldn’t injure either him or herself in some embarrassing way. When his hands strongly held her in place she relaxed a little bit. He had set up a rhythm with his tongue that she picked up on quickly.

She moaned around his cock and his hips twitched in turn. Frankly, she didn’t think that either of them was going to last much longer. Still conscious of the sensations of Lex’s tongue, Chloe turned her attention elsewhere.

Applying more suction, her cheeks hollowing out, Chloe pulled back from Lex’s cock until only the head was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it a few times before running the tip over Lex’s slit. He groaned and the vibrations traveled pleasantly through her body.

Chloe gasped when Lex guided two of his fingers inside of her. He wasted no time in plunging them deep within her so Chloe knew that he must be close too.

She bobbed her head slowly, running her tongue along the underside of his shaft with every pass, and began to moan around his erection. Chloe swallowed down the liquid that was beginning to seep out of Lex’s cock and increased her efforts.

His hips pitched up harshly as she gently palmed his balls. The muscles in her throat had acclimated to their task by now and Lex slid easily in and out of it, allowing Chloe to increase her speed.

His control was slipping with every thrust into Chloe's mouth. Her throat convulsed around the head of his dick every time she swallowed, squeezing him rhythmically as he felt his climax building.

Chloe's hips were writhing frantically now, grinding her cunt onto his face and fingers. As he felt the inner walls start to contract around the digits, his own dick jerked in response. Pulling out, he shoved three fingers back into her, pressing down against the slick skin. He latched onto her clit, closing his mouth firmly around the soft flesh and sucked hard, flicking his tongue back and forth over the tiny nub between his lips.

The vibrations of the strangled noise she made around his dick sent him over the edge. His mouth still firmly closed over her clit, his own sounds were muffled against her flesh.

His hips jerking up in short, sharp thrusts; the tight coil inside him suddenly exploded, her throat contracting around the length of his cock as she swallowed him down.

Chloe continued to massage Lex’s balls throughout his orgasm. True to her word, she didn’t spill one drop on his sheets. The hot liquid disappeared down her throat as her own hips jerked violently against his lips.

She gently slipped Lex from her mouth a moment before she felt Lex’s fingers crook up deep inside of her. That action, coupled with the feeling of his mouth and tongue working at her clit, caused her pussy to clench up completely. She whimpered his name as she fisted her hands in the sheets below her.

Her hips kept moving as Lex soothed her down from her orgasm. She felt him place one last kiss on her inner thigh and used what was left of her strength to roll off to the side. She lay on her back panting and looking up at the ceiling.

His eyes stayed closed as he listened to both of their breathing, calming back down from the staccato panting and returning to a normal rhythm. His heart took a moment to catch up with the fact that it could return to the normal rhythm now, as well.

Chloe had collapsed with her head somewhere around his knees, her legs resting limply next to his face. That had been good. His brain was already trying to convince him how much of a good idea this would be to make it a regular thing. The idea had its benefits, since they were friends anyway and, damn, if it was always this good, why should he bother going out to find better?

“You alright down there,” he asked, shifting his head just enough to be able to look down at Chloe's face sideways.

As she nodded, her forehead brushed against one of Lex’s legs. “I’m just regrouping,” she said. She heard Lex chuckle and turned her head again, giving his leg a little nip. He jerked slightly away from her and she laughed.

She pulled herself up until she was propped up on her elbows and could see Lex’s face. Chloe tilted her head to the side and was studying his face. He wanted to say something, that much she could tell, but she didn’t know if it was good or bad news. Plus, she didn’t know what would be good or bad news in this situation.

“Just say it, Lex.” They were friends so whatever it was, well, they could work through it.

He snapped out of his musings, aware that Chloe had asked him a question. Going over it, his brows scrunched, not sure what exactly she was expecting right now. Did she think he was going to throw her out of his bed now and tell her to pack it? No chance that was going to happen.

“Say what?” he asked in a slightly curious tone.

Lex hoped to get a little of a clue as to what she wanted to hear. And give her the clue that she wasn't required to leave now. This wasn't a one-night-stand. Well, actually, it could be one, if Chloe considered it as one. But it wasn't one of his usual one-night-stands.

“I’m not sure,” she admitted. “But you look like you’re trying to work something through and I’d like to know what it is.” She paused and then said, “Unless it’s something business related. Because, I swear to god, if your mind wandered off in that direction after what we just did….”

Chloe crawled up the bed and picked up one of the pillows, “I will be forced to smoother you to death.”

“And don’t you smirk at me,” she said as the telltale expression started to work its way onto his face. “I’m serious, I’ve got a lot of upper body strength, and I could do it.”

At least she knew that Lex wasn’t about to throw her out of his bed. If he had been ready to do that, she thought that he wouldn’t be as relaxed as he was right now.

Lex pulled the pillow from her grasp without too much resistance and placed it back on the mattress next to his shoulder. “I wasn't thinking about business,” he said honestly, “And you should know that.” She'd seen him brooding when he was in what she called 'business-mode'.

“I was just thinking,” he started slowly, stretching out on the mattress.

A smirk curled up on his lips as Chloe got distracted for a moment at that little action. “We should get some sleep.”

Chloe glared at him when she caught the smug look he was giving her as he noticed her watching his body move. “I sincerely doubt that,” she said. But she knew that you couldn’t push Lex into talking about something if he didn’t want to. Well, not without some type of illegal substance involved.

Besides, she was pretty exhausted and passing out for a few hours sounded pretty good to her. “But this isn’t going to be like last time where I’m just about to fall asleep and you wake me up again, right?”

“Not that I didn’t enjoy what we just did,” she said quickly when she saw Lex’s eyes narrow. “I’m just ready to pass out and if you want to go again I don’t know how much fun I’ll be.”

Lex shook his head in answer to her question, then sat up to retrieve the covers from the foot of the bed. “Don't worry, I won't wake you up until it's time to get up.”

He fluffed his pillow that had severely suffered from their earlier exertions and turned for the alarm clock. “Is seven alright with you?”

Flopping down on her pillow and letting out a sigh, Chloe murmured, “Seven is fine with me.” That would give her enough time to get up and out so she could still make it to work at a decent hour. Thankfully, her hours there were pretty flexible so no one kept watch as to when she came in.

She snuggled deeper into the comfortable sheets and said, “Night, Lex.”

He linked his hands behind his head, getting comfortable, sprawled out next to Chloe. She'd already curled into a lump under the sheets and Lex couldn't help but grin at the familiar picture. She had a tendency of snagging blankets when they were watching movies and curling into a ball in one corner of the couch.

“Night, Chloe,” he drawled back.

Maybe he'd address the issue tomorrow morning over coffee, see if she was up to making this a regular occurrence. If not, he could always arrange another bout of boredom the next time they hung out together.

~~~
Chloe was highly annoyed when she woke up. She didn’t start out that way but when she saw the numbers on the digital display letting her know that it was 6:35 am she glared at the clock. She’d slept like the dead and felt very rested but the point was that she still had another 25 minutes of sleep coming to her.

She glanced over to her right and saw that Lex was still sleeping. Well, at least that meant that she could beat him to the shower. Chloe sat up and stretched her arms over her head, keeping an eye on Lex to make sure that her movements weren’t disturbing him.

After hearing the satisfying pops, she quietly slipped out from under the covers. As she walked over to the bathroom, she groaned softly. Some of her muscles were protesting their brutal use from the night before. After peeing, she looked into the mirror and checked to make sure that Lex hadn’t left any marks.

He hadn’t….on her neck, that was. She saw the small bite mark on her calf and there were slight bruises on her hips. But those could be covered up without too much trouble.

Peering inside of the shower, Chloe saw that she would have to go in search of shampoo. Thankfully, she found some on her first guess. There was a stash of it under the sink.

The water pressure was amazing and Chloe heard herself sighing in pleasure. It felt good to get the sticky feel that was on her skin washed off. She showered quickly and made sure that the glass door didn’t bang loudly when she closed it after she was done. She wrapped a towel around her body and padded back into the bedroom.

When he'd heard the alarm clock go off, knowing that he still had half an hour before he really had to get up, Lex had ignored the outside world in favor of taking a few more minutes. While Chloe was in the bathroom, Lex had finally forced himself to open his eyes and shut off the blaring music.

His first thought was coffee, but a shower sounded pretty damn good, too. Seeing as Chloe was hogging the bathroom for the moment, though, that would have to wait. He cracked his neck and stretched the sore muscles in his shoulders before bending down to snatch up last night’s boxers and put them on.

Rubbing a hand over his face, he made his way into the kitchen, getting the coffee machine going. When he heard the door to the bathroom open and close in the silence of his apartment, he made his way back into the bedroom.

Finding Chloe gazing at the bed with a puzzled frown on her face, clad in nothing but a towel, he couldn't help the grin that crept over his face as he made his whereabouts known.

“Morning,” he said while stepping further into the room, closing the distance between Chloe and him. “Coffee's almost ready.” He admired the view in front of him for a moment. The towel really didn't do much to cover her. “Sleep well?” he asked as he took one last step, putting himself firmly inside Chloe's personal space.

“Most definitely,” she said. And after the shower, her body was feeling much better. “Those jets in there are incredible,” she said, gesturing towards his bathroom. “So you won’t mind if I just come over here and shower from now on, right?”

She smiled up at him, feeling at ease. Lex wasn’t acting awkward or put out that she was still around and that make her breathe easier. She was worried that she’d be greeted with a speech about how their actions from the night before had been a mistake.

Chloe shivered slightly when some water from her hair ran down her back, between her shoulder blades. She hated it when that happened. Annoyed, she took the towel off of her body and quickly used it to attempt to more properly dry her damp hair.

As far as seduction techniques went, this was one of the most blunt ones he'd ever seen, or, more likely, the single most unconscious one ever. That little shiver, followed by the blasé way she ripped the towel from her body, standing in front of him completely naked and drying off her hair as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Lex let his gaze roam over her curves, hand reaching out to touch the soft skin. He could smell the shampoo and soap on her skin, see the few remaining drops trailing down her arms and belly.

“If you want to take the risk, be my guest,” he drawled as he trailed the back of his fingers up her stomach to catch a drop of water.

Not exactly subtle, and Lex cursed himself inwardly, but the temptation was simply too great to not touch her, or let her know that she was still desirable. Oh yes, he definitely still wanted her. In fact if he didn't still reek of the night before, he probably would have pounced on her already. However, he could smell himself, and it was not pleasant, so he definitely needed a shower first.

“I hope you left me some warm water,” he said as he stepped past her, heading straight for the bathroom without looking back. They'd talk as soon as he wasn't smelling like something the cat dragged in.

“If not, I’m sure you could still use a cold shower,” she said as he disappeared into the bathroom. And he wasn’t the only one. His small touches had turned her on. Again. But she hadn’t thought of the ramifications of standing naked in front of Lex.

Honestly, it hadn’t occurred to her that he would take it as an opportunity to touch her. She hadn’t thought about her actions…which was probably what had brought her to this point.

Shrugging, she knew that she and Lex would discuss what they were doing before she left. She wasn’t about to worry about it right now. She was too busy trying to remember where the various parts of the outfit that she had worn last night were in his apartment.

After shoving her panties into the pocket of her jeans, Chloe went out into the hallway as she put on her bra and made her way to the TV room. She remembered that that was where she had lost her shirt.

Lex didn't take much time in the shower, perfunctorily cleaning himself and letting the water work out the kinks in his back. Stepping out and shutting off the water, he grabbed for a towel and made quick work of drying off.

Sauntering into the closet, he picked out shirt, suit, tie, socks and shoes for the day. Impeccable as always with the matching belt to boot. Sometimes he missed the good old days of jeans and t-shirt.

Dressed to kill, or take over a few companies as the case may be, he made his way into the kitchen. Chloe had already gotten herself a cup of coffee and settled down at the table.

“Are you hungry?” he asked while filling a cup for himself.

Opening the buttons at the front of his suit jacket, he settled down across from her at the table. “You know I'm not much of a breakfast person, but if you want something, go ahead.”

Chloe shook her head. “I might grab something at the office, but I only have time for coffee here.” She looked over at the microwave, checking the time. She still had to get across town, change into suitable work clothes and then make it to work so she didn’t really have time to fix an actual meal. “Besides, I’m not one for breakfast either.”

She would usually grab a bagel from the break room and munch on it as she made her calls in the morning. She usually didn’t get to actually finish the damn thing because a coworker would need her attention either for something business related or some sort of personal problem.

Looking back over at Lex, she said, “Do you want to talk about what happened before I go or just chalk it up to temporary insanity?”

Lex's brow quirked at her choice of words. He didn't think either of them had been anywhere near insane. “Do you think it was insane?” he asked back.

Since she was willing to talk about it, Lex was pretty sure that she didn't think so. It had been unexpected, yes, happened because of boredom of all things, but it definitely didn't feel like insanity, much less a mistake. In fact, his mind hadn't changed since last night. Quite the contrary, he was more convinced that he wanted a repeat. Or several, if she was up for it.

“Surely, it was unexpected, but when have things ever gone as expected where either of us was involved?”

Chloe chuckled. “Good point, I suppose that neither of our lives have followed a straight line,” she admitted. Lex’s life had been shanghaied for a few years by Smallville and if anyone had told her that she’d end up as a graphic designer, she would have called them crazy.

“But, honestly,” she said, looking over at him, “I haven’t thought about you as one of my sexual partners in a serious way in years, so I’m more than a little surprised by what happened last night.”

In the early days of their friendship, she’d been borderline obsessed with him. Every look, touch or raised eyebrow had sent her into a silent frenzy. But she’d gotten over it in time and she hadn’t considered him a realistic option in at least three years.

She would always find him desirable but just didn’t see them sleeping together as being in the cards. Last night had shown what little she knew.

He smirked into his coffee, taking a long sip to savor the moment. He'd known about her little obsession with him at the beginning of their friendship. Thankfully she had been pretty subtle about it, contrary to quite a few other women he'd met over the years.

His own quiet interest had developed quite a bit later, about two years into their friendship. They had had their first serious clashes by then, coped with troubles on both sides, gotten past them and grown stronger together. And they had started talking about sex openly, as just another subject. That had been when he had become aware of Chloe as a potential partner.

However, by that time, she'd already gotten over her obsession with him and moved on to quite a few conquests. Never anything too serious, though. Lex had been surprised to feel relief, every time she told him about the inevitable break up.

“I wasn't less surprised, believe me,” he answered honestly. “But I have to admit, that last night wasn't the first time I 'thought about you as a sexual partner' as you put it.”

Taking another swig from his coffee, he then placed the cup on the table and held Chloe's gaze. “I enjoyed myself a lot last night, Chloe. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think anything in our friendship has changed. It's up to you where you want to take it from here.”

Her response to the last statement that Lex had made was delayed by something else that he had said. She had never known that he had seen her in any other way than a friend until last night. She wondered when that had changed in him but knew that she would never ask that question. It was too needy and womanly and she wasn’t about to do that.

“I’m not sure what’s the best thing for us,” she admitted. “I obviously had a very good time last night, too. But,” she trailed off. She didn’t want sex fucking up her friendship with him.

She admitted that having sex with Lex hadn’t made her feel any different about him. It wasn’t as if she was now magically in love with him but did she really want to take the chance of that happening and the ensuing car wreck that would become their friendship?

Then she realized that she was being ridiculous. If last night hadn’t jarred any of her emotions to the forefront than nothing would. And why should she deny herself something that was so pleasurable because of an unwarranted fear?

“I want to keep sleeping with you,” she said. Chloe knew that Lex would probably be confused by her 180 but she didn’t care. “As long as we’re both agreed that if it becomes too weird, we’ll stop.”

Lex had expected her to back out when her first sentence had trailed off with a 'but.' He wondered what had changed her mind in the space between two breaths. Her face had gone through several expressions, teeth clamping down on her bottom lip before she continued.

“That's not a problem for me, but why do you think it would become 'weird'?”

There had to be a reason for that particular choice of word. He didn't want Chloe agreeing if she wasn't fully convinced after all. Their friendship was the most important thing here, and he'd been honest with Chloe when he told her that nothing had changed it. His emotions were the same they had been the night before, now there was simply one component added to it. Namely, sex.

“If one of us develops feelings for the other, if one of us starts seriously dating someone else, if one of us thinks that it’s screwing with our friendship,” she ticked off some of the things that could happen. “Lex, I think that we’ve both worked very hard on what we’ve got here and I just want to make sure that something like this doesn’t screw it up.”

Over the years she’d been very protective of what she and Lex had. She’d had to defend it to various friends, family members, boyfriends and coworkers. So, she wasn’t going to let something as simple as sex be their undoing.

“Agreed,” she asked, looking over at him.

“Agreed,” he answered, “For now.”

That first point was very intriguing. Or well, the fact that she brought it up at all. A voice in his head was quoting Shakespeare with a very bad English accent, drawling about the lady protesting too much. But he would let it slide until further notice. As far as he was concerned, he'd learned to cross bridges when they actually appeared.

He turned his head to glance at the watch on the microwave. It was about time to head to work and Chloe still had to get halfway across the city. “Want to take the Porsche? I know you're usually already at work by now and you came with the taxi last night,” he trailed off.

It wouldn't be the first time he'd lent Chloe one of his cars. She was the only one he trusted to bring it back in one piece. Even if she did drive a little too much like he did.

The ‘for now’ that Lex had added didn’t sit all that well with her. She wanted to ask just what he meant but that but she didn’t have the time. Which Lex very well knew. She shook it off and stood up from the table.

“That would be great, actually.” Plus, it’d be fun to see her coworkers freak out about it. Again. She always laughed at their horribly bad innuendo about what she had done to deserve such a loaner.

As she washed her mug, she said, “I don’t suppose you’ll be feeling bored anytime today? Let’s say in the vicinity of the cluttered, colossal mahogany desk of yours in your office.” She kept her voice light as she scrubbed out the brown residue on the bottom of the ceramic object.

Lex pretended to ponder the question, finished his cup of coffee and stood up to bring it to the sink. “There's always the time around noon. Horribly slow and uneventful,” he mock complained. “Two, sometimes three hours with almost nothing to do.”

He'd just tell his secretary to take a long lunch, switch of the phone and make sure his paperwork was well out of the way before noon rolled around. He could do it. He was the boss, hell if he wasn't done, he'd just put it aside and pick it up in the afternoon. Or he could pawn it off onto one of his flunkies.

Chloe grinned as she took the mug out of Lex’s hand. After cleaning it and putting it in the drying rack, she dried off her hands as she looked up at Lex. “Hmmm..then maybe I’ll stop by around noon and see how entertained I can keep you for three hours.”

She placed the towel back on the counter before slowly sliding her hands up Lex’s chest and then linked them behind his neck. “Has your office been soundproofed?” Chloe gently placed her hips against Lex’s and then asked innocently, “Or should I bring something to keep me quiet?” She batted her eyelashes up at him.

“Tempting,” he murmured as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in. “But I don't think that will be needed.” He cocked his head to the side. “If you can keep the snark down to a reasonable level,” he added.

Predictably, Chloe opened her mouth in preparation to let said snark have its way, but Lex decided he didn't want to hear it so he closed her lips with his and pushed his tongue inside her mouth to put her tongue to a better use. His hands slipped down from her waist to settle on her ass, pulling her closer as she responded viciously, pouring the biting words she couldn't speak into the kiss itself by biting down on his lip.

After a few enjoyable moments, he pulled back and cast a reluctant glance at the watch. Unfortunately, Chloe wasn't the only one on a schedule. “We need to get going,” he stated matter of factly, then pulled back completely. He pulled two sets of car-keys out of the kitchen drawer and threw one of them to Chloe. “It's the silver one, so, be careful, alright?”

“I’m always careful with your things,” she said as she caught the keys. It was true. Even though she knew she was a terror behind the wheel, she went at least five miles slower than she usually did when driving one of Lex’s cars. Mostly because she didn’t want to have to fake her own death if she happened to ding one of them.

“I’ll see you at noon,” she said, as she left the kitchen. Lex still had to get his briefcase together but Chloe really had to get going.

He should have chosen his words a little more transparently it seemed. Sometimes she still didn't get that, as much as he loved his cars, it was her that he wanted to come back in one piece. Maybe next time, she'd get it.

“See you then, Chloe.”

kimmie
19th July 2005, 00:52
Ok, i love the idea of "friends with benefits" and it definitley deserves a sequel, come on you know you want to!!! Loved this fic and oh my god the potential for a sequel is great!!!

Kimmie

campbti
19th July 2005, 01:14
Wow that was amazing... Of course a sequel would be fabulous. And now that you bring it up, I have always wanted to see how Lex would react to one of his cars being damaged and how much Chloe would realize that he cared about her being damaged... Totally great job.

lexchloe
19th July 2005, 01:18
:drool2: :D Great update but I'm afraid that the way you've 'ended' it just screams sequel. :puppydog: Office smut would be so very nice plkus it would be interesting to see how the friends with benefits thing works out.

meeaz
19th July 2005, 01:27
amazing as always!!!

Yarvarni
19th July 2005, 01:45
that was great! I won't mention a sequel if you all don't think you're up to it or anything ;-) hee hee I'll read whatever you guys write!

lilinny
19th July 2005, 01:57
I'm definitely not bored. Fantastic chapter. But is this the end? Sounds like there's more to the story. You naughty ladies!! :devil:

hfce
19th July 2005, 04:02
I wish there was an icon that had the smilie dragging its feet around in circles. Loved the smut it was HOT!! :hankpank: (misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=1&forumid=24#) :hankpank: but can't you see it in your hearts to give us some office smut. Please... :beg: that didn't work. How about this :puppydog: still not working oh hell. :rules: The rulez say you have to give us office smut so there. :D

Hope :)

darkangel
19th July 2005, 04:46
this is great.
:respect:

Ainur
19th July 2005, 05:03
:drool2: I really love you PWP guys. It's so amazing that time after time you guys write this amazing sex scenes. You guys have gift. Is like your super power; to write amazing smut.
Everything was fantastic, hot and sexy. What else can I say? It was smutalicious. Great job! :D

star del mar
19th July 2005, 05:26
He should have chosen his words a little more transparently it seemed. Sometimes she still didn't get that, as much as he loved his cars, it was her that he wanted to come back in one piece. Maybe next time, she'd get it.

Oh no! That was a sad...just that last part, not the whole thing, lol. It was great smut as usual but I can't believe that now that Lex has feelings for Chloe, she's gotten over her little "obsession". Sigh, it always has to happen that way. So since there's no chance at a sequel, I'll just have to make up my own happy thoughts. Great job!

Steph*

lj715
19th July 2005, 07:16
Loved it- as usual. Would've liked to see what happened @ noon though.

bluebrise
19th July 2005, 07:18
I definitley liked the minimal angst factor and of course the yummy smut!

pipersmum
19th July 2005, 14:42
Fantastic writing and the :hankpank: is very, very hot :drool: :drool:

Why don't i have a bored friend like Lex :wth:

I have to agree the way you have left it we need the office :hankpank:

So if i ask really nicely will you at least consider it PLEASE :grin3:

buffiy18
19th July 2005, 16:06
Great chapter... but how can this be the end... it's mearly the begining... please :beg: pretty plesase :beg:

As usual, you ladies rock. Phenominal stroy through and through.

FroggyJump
19th July 2005, 16:17
That was fantastic you guys. After the the first chapter all I could think was 'Lex you tool, just shut up!' but the results of his questions were well worth the annoyance. The caveman comment was delightful, after having just been joking around with a friend about his own caveman tendencies.
The finish was simple yet held a lot of emotion which is always great to go off into your own ending for a reader. The whole concept was good and light and I have to stop now or I'll just go on with the praise.
You guys never seem to disappoint, great read once again.

Kit Merlot
19th July 2005, 17:00
I liked that both Chloe and Lex were attracted to the other, but that they chose to ignore it in favor of their friendship.

But now that they are sleeping together, they can freely start falling for each other--EXCELLENT :grin3:

teb85
19th July 2005, 17:06
Great story but guys you cant leave it there!
Im with the others please bring on the office smut. :beg:

welshy
19th July 2005, 17:35
That was amazing, and it so screaming out for a sequel :)

BellaMR
19th July 2005, 18:38
Excellant work as alwys, ladies. However, the ending definately calls for a sequel. I hope to see one soon, please?

JosiCuervo
19th July 2005, 21:51
Definitely pouting, Chloe turned over and glared at Lex. “Haven’t I earned my sleep?” She rubbed at her eyes and glared at him even harder when a smirk appeared on his lips. “If you call me cute I’m going to rip off your dick.”
I’m totally stealing that line for use in R/L…I detest being called cute and I think that’s probably the kind of deterrent that’ll get my point across…

His shoulders relaxed a little and Chloe smiled over at him. “Silly Lex, thinking I’d say something just to cater to your caveman genes.” She stretched her arms over her head and heard some of the joints in her shoulders pop. Now Lex was glaring at her. “You’re so high maintenance,” she murmured before leaning over and kissing him gently on the mouth.
Most men are high maintenance. Either they ignore you, smother you, or just need so much reassurance and ego stroking, you want to choke ‘em…

“You didn't seem to mind my caveman tendencies when I was fucking you into the mattress,” he retorted, narrowing his eyes at her.
Like I said….high maintenance…

Chloe smiled against his lips. “What, by insulting you?” She opened her thighs widely and then said, “I’ve been doing that for years with no such results as the ones from an hour ago.”
I’m also a firm believer that the more you punish a man, the more he eats it up…

As Chloe’s head bobbed faster and faster, so did her hips. The sound of Lex’s voice and the small noises he was making turned her on. A lot. She looked up at him and saw that he was still watching her. She sucked harder and his hips jerked up. Chloe eagerly started to swallow down his precome as she fondled his balls.
Heheh…I love it when fics give props to the satisfaction a woman can get from a mans reaction to the ministrations of her mouth on his cock. Kudos…

He closed his hand around her bicep and started pulling, forcing her to remove the fingers from her cunt. Chloe made a dissatisfied whimpering noise around his dick that caused him to moan in return as he pulled the hand up to his mouth. Flicking his tongue out, he licked a long swipe up the wet digits, tasting their combined juices before he sucked the fingers inside.
Wow…it’s not very often a man isn’t put off by having come in his mouth. Personally, I believe what’s good for the goose is good for the gander, but my boyfriend would probably disagree…I’m going to ask him…

Maybe he'd address the issue tomorrow morning over coffee, see if she was up to making this a regular occurrence. If not, he could always arrange another bout of boredom the next time they hung out together.
Uh…for the record, I’m quite bored and I could use a Lexual distraction…

After hearing the satisfying pops, she quietly slipped out from under the covers. As she walked over to the bathroom, she groaned softly. Some of her muscles were protesting their brutal use from the night before. After peeing, she looked into the mirror and checked to make sure that Lex hadn’t left any marks.
I have to address my newest fanfic pet peeve…not peeing after sex. At this point there aren’t enough antibiotics in the world to cure the raging UTI poor Chloe must be suffering from….I know…it’s purely fiction and I too forget to make her pee, it not being that glamorous after a bout of hot fuckin’, but it’s really just not healthy…sorry…carry on…

“I wasn't less surprised, believe me,” he answered honestly. “But I have to admit, that last night wasn't the first time I 'thought about you as a sexual partner' as you put it.”

Taking another swig from his coffee, he then placed the cup on the table and held Chloe's gaze. “I enjoyed myself a lot last night, Chloe. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think anything in our friendship has changed. It's up to you where you want to take it from here.”
I love honesty. This is great. Makes me glad this is PWP, so no angst will interfere...

“I want to keep sleeping with you,” she said. Chloe knew that Lex would probably be confused by her 180 but she didn’t care. “As long as we’re both agreed that if it becomes too weird, we’ll stop.”
WoOt!! Friends with benefits! Doesn’t get any better than that!!

“Agreed,” he answered, “For now.”
This screams SEQUAL!!! Yes, I’m begging already… :beg:

As she washed her mug, she said, “I don’t suppose you’ll be feeling bored anytime today? Let’s say in the vicinity of the cluttered, colossal mahogany desk of yours in your office.” She kept her voice light as she scrubbed out the brown residue on the bottom of the ceramic object.
Yes…bored, bored, bored on the desk, in the chair, against the wall, in the closet, the elevator or any other freaking place one can manage to get it on…use your perpetually dirty, wonderfully overactive imagination…

“See you then, Chloe.”
:clapclap: WooHoo!! This wreaks of a BlueSabby Sequal!! :hankpank:

Blue ~ Sabby~ Wonderful fic. Loved the smut, love it all! I can only hope you get bored again and feel the urge to fulfill my carnal pleasures with more excellent PWP. I’ll keep an eye out for Monotonous Mahogany… :yeahbaby:

~Erica ;)

BabDreamer
20th July 2005, 18:06
Loving this!!!!! Keep going please ;)

asharnanae
20th July 2005, 19:01
Love it love it love it!

kimmie
22nd July 2005, 22:44
SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![U]

Get the hint?

This excellent smut filled fic deserves an equally excellent and equally smut filled sequel, please!!!!

Kimmie

Pufkinz
22nd July 2005, 22:59
Oh hell no... no, no, no, no,no....

You're done?! but how come.... I mean... :wth: I didn't even get to leave you guys my feed back :( majority of the blame goes hurricane Emily.

Anyway, LOVE IT, this absolutely the best smut I've read in a while :respect:

I had this long review written for you guys but its at home so until next time...
but in the mean while SEQUEL, SEQUEL, SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

teejei
23rd July 2005, 01:20
wait a tick---this is already over?! :shocked:

SEQUEL SEQUEL. SEQUEL!!!

arkakitty
26th July 2005, 00:10
Great one :)

Thaís
2nd September 2005, 12:30
Really great, very well written, and of course, lot's of Chlex into it... Always a good thing...

ggdoll18
4th September 2005, 06:41
I love this story, you should go on, you write wonderfully!

txalb
12th December 2005, 01:28
I really liked this story but the ending was really abrupt. It didn’t feel like an ending. I actually had to go back and check the author’s notes at the top that said that it was going to be the last installment. So I guess what I’m saying is that I’m not asking for a sequel, but an ending. The entire fic seemed like a set up for a larger overarching storyline that would deal with Chloe falling in love with him and fighting herself about it (however cliché that sounds…nothing wrong with well written clichés).

I liked it a lot. Thanks for writing.

txalb

redniblet
14th December 2005, 16:42
That was awesome!!!!

SianUrsula
10th March 2007, 20:31
Wow, you know, I don't think I've read this before - how on earth did that happen? It was fabulous, anyhow, and is several years after you two wrote it too late to ask for a sequel? :)

whodunit??
11th March 2007, 04:23
You never wrote 'the end" so technically you have to do a sequel!!! no, it didn't work? well, can't say i didn't try...

I loved this fic, it was HOT and the dialogue was amazing. The two of your are amazing writers, and your ten times better when you collaborate on a fic.

Heather

Ainur
12th March 2007, 05:11
Damn this was soooooooooo good. Loved it! :D

juuicebox
12th March 2007, 20:34
it was short
but beats most fics out there
great job

happybum
15th March 2007, 10:25
i wish i had a relationship like that =]

LexGirl
15th March 2007, 19:57
This was a good story! I meant to say so last night when I read it, but I was so exhausted, and it was so late that I went to bed...but it is a great one-parter. :) Have you considered continuing it or coming up with a spinoff from it?

Pieper
29th April 2007, 22:39
Great story. And a Spin-off would be really nice.

flowergirl
30th April 2007, 10:49
I loved it ..
I actually love all your story's !
I hope you are thinking about a sequel ..
because I will defenitly read it!
great job ..
hope to read more soon!

~*~Tasha~*~
4th August 2007, 05:46
Very good. It would be nice to see a sequel or addition as well.

westwingwolf
9th August 2007, 02:55
I really like that they just decided to have sex because they were bored, very interesting circumstance. Though I did think it was funny that Chloe wanted to give odd orders to Enrique, but this was the much better option. Terrific smut and I'm glad they decided to make this a regular thing. I bet in no time it would have become more than just friends with benefits.

SVfan1286
18th November 2007, 22:23
Wow...Truly fucking hot. Wonderful PWP, I love the idea of friends with benefits. I loved it! You ladies are the master's of smut!!

malugargula
19th November 2007, 04:23
Wonderful fic
:)
I hope there`s a sequel with the office smut

Dominique
1st December 2007, 21:05
Where's the rest??????????????????????????????

jkar
25th May 2009, 16:50
Seriously, that's it? I distinctly feel like there should be more, way to leave us hanging.

Fabulous storytelling as usual.

Thanks.

Julia

Ellie
20th August 2009, 09:00
Man, nothing like that ever happens to me when I'm bored. No fair!

Great fic. Thanks so much for posting. Glad the sex didn't mess anything up.

Sequel, maybe? It was too hot to stop after just one time.LOL Lex and Chloe are very smart for realizing this.;)

-Ellie

qazwsx
14th October 2009, 21:52
Damn! I just quit smoking!!! Just one more... :yeahbaby:

thewinddancer
1st July 2012, 13:17
Can't believe I have only read this now, but damn it's wonderful!

Shane77
2nd July 2012, 01:44
Nice one ladies!^^ Need a shower now lol

ghaziak
3rd July 2012, 01:54
That was hot!!! Great PWP!!

CrazyGirlWriter
8th July 2012, 22:42
its a really good story but i agree with most everyone that the ending was abrupt. It didn't seem like an ending especially with mention of an office visit i was expecting the office visit.

swirly268
15th July 2012, 00:36
Yes, so good! We need an office visit pronto!

Flyingwoman
15th July 2012, 20:28
So sad there is no desk sex...

Ami Rose
4th September 2012, 09:11
Im sorry but how can I not say it...? SEQUEL please

malugargula
25th September 2012, 07:21
I soooo want to read a sequel and the desk sex thing :)
Great fic

fakeheart11
26th September 2012, 04:05
You left me wanting more
Please make a sequel.
Awsome work

HotCrossedBunny
29th September 2013, 18:31
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! I know of no other words to describe it! :D