PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Some Things Are Best Forgotten (NC-17)

Blaire023
12th May 2003, 17:50
Title: Some Things are Best Forgotten
Rating: Nc17~Eventually
Author: Blaire
Disclaimer: I don't own Smallville, the characters or the plot, I'm just the messenger.
A/n: This is a challenge fic from this website, so this is an exclusive for n-s.net. If you want to archive it somewhere, there's no need to ask, just go ahead, but I won't be posting it anywhere else. BTW, Chloe and Lex aren't involved at the moment and only really know eachother through Clark, but it will be NC17 on their part....eventually...I promise.

Challenge is as follows:

Plot: Chloe Sullivan's past is something that no one knows much about. But what happens when two old friends from Metropolis appear in Smallville and the things that Chloe was avoiding come into the spotlight.
Rating:Any/All
Requirements:It must be Chlex and one of the charecters must say "Uh, Chlo', I don't think it's healthy for your gaw to remain open that long".. Sent in by Katearah)

Chapter 1: Ginger

Chloe felt the jagged ridges of her teeth set into her bottom lip and pull ever so gently. She nibbled at it while reveiwing the article in front of her. Closing her eyes shortly she folded it shut and stuck it in her bag.

"You okay Chlo?" Clark sat down across from her and playfully shook a sugar packet in front of her face. She snapped her head up to him and he breifly narrowed his eyes. "Chloe?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine." She smiled lightly and shrugged. "Just have some stuff on my mind."

"Ginger!" A man's thick voice came from the doorway and she spun in her seat as the familiar tingle ran down her back.

"Aidan!" She jumped from her booth and ran into the open arms of a man possibly a few years older than her. Clark raised a brow and watched as the man kissed the top of her head and raised her up off the ground in a tight hug. Chloe squeeled with delight and as she turned around and grabbed her new friend's hand began to drag him over to the table they had been sitting at. Clark's hand extended and Chloe smiled impishly. "Clark Kent, this is Aidan Whitman. Aidan, this is..."

"GINGER!!!" Chloe froze in place with her eyes wide.

"No." She shook her head in awe and turned to see a tall black haired man standing in the doorway. A little past him Lex Luthor watched as Chloe walked carefully towards the doors. "Louie?" She ducked her head and jumped up and down clapping her hands as another squeel ran through her vocal chords.

"Ginger." He replied softer as she made her way to him slowly. She smiled up at him and he embraced her in a tight hug, swinging her from side to side as her toes barely scraped across the floor. Lex stood watching as her head barried into the man's neck and was stunned to see her playfully bite at it earning a low chuckle from the man in question. He set her down and she noticed Lex standing on the other side of the door, she gently pulled her friend out of the way and Lex stepped past them nodding.

"Miss Sullivan."

The young man grinned. "Hey, you're Lex Luthor." his hand extended and Lex looked at him quizically. "Nice to meet you."

Lex's hand was in a firm grip when Chloe wrapped her arm around the man's waist and smiled. "Lex Luthor, this is my friend, Louie Whitman." Lex nodded once and arched a pale brow.

"As in Whitman & Singer Industries." It was more of a statement than an inquiry. Chloe's eyes rolled heavenward as Louie grinned over where another dark haired male stood.

"That's us." He waved his arm nonchalantly to his brother and Lex looked over at the older man, more his age than the one standing in from of him.

"Impressive." Lex added and smirked at Chloe who's eyes narrowed. His smirk turned into a small grin and he motioned to a table. "Any friend of Chloe's..." his voice trailed off as Louie leaned down and kissed Chloe's forhead. She grinned up at him and her arm fell from his waist to let her hand catch onto his.

"Actually, I'd like to take a raincheck. We aren't in town very long and I have some things I need to speak with Ginger about. Aidan!" The elder of the two parted from his conversation with Clark and smiled down at Chloe.

"Yeah?" he answered noncomittally and Lex furrowed his brow with an amused grin on his face as Chloe turned a rather interesting shade of pink under Aidan's stare. She looked away and started to let go of Louie's hand.

"Mr Luthor had invited us to join him, however I'd like to go 'catch up'," he smiled down at Chloe seductively that had her grinning up at him "with Ginger."

"I accept." Aidan held out his hand and Chloe couldn't help but notice as they shook hands that the only difference between Lex and Aidan was that Aidan had a somewhat olive complexion and his dark hair had soft curls, similar to Clark's. His build was a replica of Lex's, atleast with clothes on, she hadn't seen either of them in any comprimising positions to make any furth judgement, but couldn't suppress a thought that Lex would look much better in the buff. She felt Louie pulling her away from the bustling of the crowd and she turned back to wave at Clark who's smile grew bigger as she acknowledged him. 'Weird.' She thought and relented as Louie led her out to the sun filled day.

TBC...

scifichick774
12th May 2003, 20:05
*jumps up and down*

I can hardly wait for the next part of this. Please, please write more soon. :)

Not An Addict
12th May 2003, 20:38
Oooh! *squeals with delight* Several smokin' hot secimines of the male species vying for Chloe's affections? Hee! Best Christmas ever! And if you need to distract any of them for a while, just send 'em on over my way. :blinkkiss:

Blaire023
12th May 2003, 21:49
Chapter 2: Ginger?

Lex sat across from Aidan Whitman, the conversation turning from business and colleagues to Chloe and their past together.

"I befriended her first, I'm only five years older than her, but we met when she was just a tiny thing. Four, I think. We attended the same religious services. She was up at the front getting baptised and Louie was next in line. After we met, Louie followed in my footsteps and they've been inseperable since. Well, except not so much since Gabe relocated her here. What's this place called again?" Aidan looked expectantly at Lex.

"Smallville. So I take it this is your first time visiting her here?"

Aidan nodded. "We almost didn't make it this time, the last time we saw her it was almost a year ago over summer break. I was surprised Louie didn't follow her back for good."

"So you three are close knit."

Aidan grinned at the man across from him. "In a way. Louie and Ginger hit it off a little better, not sure if it's an attraction or the age gap. He's only two years older than her, though."

"You call her Ginger?"

Aidan seemed to be reflecting at the moment. "Just a term of endearment."

"Mind if I ask why?" Lex took a sip of his coffee.

"Not at all. See, when Ginger's mom left her, imagine, abandoning someone like her, well, when that happened Gabe brought her to church more and more often. She had this obsession with Gingersnaps and she'd sit in the back pew snacking away. Eventually it became a habit for all three of us and it just stuck. Later after she moved here it turned more into a Gilligan's island theme. Who wouldn't want to be stuck on a deserted island with Ginger? Or Chloe for that matter?"

Lex nodded once in acceptance but didn't comment.

*Meanwhile*

Chloe walked beside Louie trying to keep his pace. "You wanted to talk to me?" Louie squinted his eyes against the harsh sun and smiled down at her, he let his arm drape over her shoulder. Her hand reached up and intertwined her fingers with his dangling hand.

"Remember the bit of research you did last summer?"

Chloe grinned remembering how good Metropolis had been to her last year. "Yeah."

"We've had a few break-ins since then. No information was stolen but somehow they traced it back to our company." Chloe stopped walking.

"But how? I didn't do it from the offices."

"I know, but Aidan had downloaded some of the files on his computer and it was tapped into."

"So they have a hacker also, I don't get it, what's the big deal?"

Louie squeezed her tighter to his side and they rounded the second corner of the block. "The big deal is that my files were stolen, Aidan's files were stolen, and we followed the guy we think did it here."

Chloe kept her pace with him. "So the hacker's from Smallville or passing through?"

He shrugged momentarily as they fell into a comfortable silence. "I missed you." He finally said as they rounded the third and final corner. "I really did."

Chloe smiled up at him. "You're supposed to."

Louie grinned down at her and stopped in front of the Talon, his lips touched hers lightly, it didn't go unnoticed to the few people still inside the Talon. "Louie." She warned as he pulled away.

"I know, I know."

"Good." She mellowed and let him lead her into the coffeeshop.

Chloe noticed Aidan and Lex sitting at a normal table and she made her way over. She stopped behind Aidan and picked a peice of imaginary lint off his maroon dress shirt. His attire was pretty close to Lex's although he owned a wider array of colors. Whereas Lex stuck with darker more royal colors, Aidan wasn't afraid to throw on a yellow polo shirt and some khaki's. But now, they both donned black slacks and dress shirts. Louie wore a pale blue shirt and jeans. His hair a little unruly, but just how she liked it. She slid into her chair and listened as they continued their conversation. They mostly spoke of business deals, not bragging but comparing notes. Chloe couldn't help but arch an eyebrow when Aidan looked over to her.

"Aidan Whitman and Lex Luthor getting along? Can it be?"

Aidan flashed her a generous smile. "I don't become violent around all people on my social level, Ginger."

Chloe looked over at Lex. "You are so lucky your name isn't Bruce." Aidan patted her head adoringly making her duck away from his hand. He brought it back to his coffee and took a sip.

"Bruce?" Lex questioned. "Wayne I take it."

A little something akin to anger flashed through the man's eyes across from him.

Chloe patted his hand and the traces of the fleeting emotion were gone. 'Interesting'. Lex thought before turning his attention to Chloe for an explanation.

"He took out Wayne at the Christmas party year before last. Quite entertaining."

"He shouldn't have touched you." Aidan said under his breath. Chloe grinned.

"He also made the mistake of calling me Ginger, thus spurring a little jealousy inside this one." She patted his hand and looked up to see Louie slide in across from her, he handed her a black coffee.

Lex had never seen her drink a black coffee before, it was always a latte of one flavor or another. She took a long sip of it and breathed deeply. "Memories." She chanted and smiled over at Louie, he returned it.

"Well, I must collect the books and get going." Lex stood and Chloe looked up at him, almost with a frown. Aidan and Louie both stood and offered their hands. Chloe watched as Lex retrieved the books and exited the Talon.

"Ginger has a crush." Aidan elbowed her.

Chloe narrowed her eyes on him. "Don't start."

Louie chuckled and the three finished their coffees over small talk about everything from the past year to their recent discovery.

TBC...

BTW: Not an addict...where do you think I got Aidan's name from?

sabby
12th May 2003, 21:53
Ok, I really, really really like it so far! What do I have to do to make you update faster? :blinkkiss:

hugs,
Sabby

kirt30
12th May 2003, 22:18
:worship2: good fic more please :worship2:

scifichick774
12th May 2003, 22:19
Woot! Thanks for letting me know you updated! Man, you're just like post-it girl today. Which is really good for me. More, more!

DawnieAngel
13th May 2003, 00:06
awwww I like this! I can't wait to read more. See what happens. Hurry up heehee

Dawnie

hfce
13th May 2003, 00:45
Loved it! More..... :biggrin:

Hope :blinkkiss:

sydsvaughn
13th May 2003, 06:49
Fascinating! Love the characters and I cannot wait to see how they all interact. This is going to be another great one, I just know it!

Sara

Sway
13th May 2003, 08:14
ooooooooooooh interesting. i love how your hinting at things but coming no where near giving them away. verrrrry good.

Sezza
13th May 2003, 08:45
This is great, update soon k?

So did Louis and Chloe date or something in the past? Or does he like her but she thought that it would ruin the friendship if they got together?

Mmmm, questions questions.

Great first two chapters, i can't wait to see where you take this, but will it be souly chlex nc-17 or will chole and louis get it on? I'm hoping for only chlex but with the scene if chole and louis outside, my mind is having doubts.

Update soon, i wanna know where your going with it.

-Sarah

Not An Addict
13th May 2003, 19:34
:unsure: Meeble? Me? Um . . . Aidan . . . honestly, the only two places I can think of that name from is Nora Roberts and her book Jewels of the Sun, and "The Ring". I'm gonna feel really stupid when you tell me where you got it, aren't I? :goof:

In any case, this is a great chapter! Those three are so cute together. :biggrin: More please!

sabby
13th May 2003, 22:54
I have a theory! Could it be that you took the name from our beloved and late Aiden Quinn aka Doyle from Angel?

Other than that, just telling again, that I love this story and that you have to update it soon!

hugs,
Sabby

Not An Addict
14th May 2003, 00:36
Originally posted by sabby@May 13 2003, 03:54 PM
I have a theory! Could it be that you took the name from our beloved and late Aiden Quinn aka Doyle from Angel?

Other than that, just telling again, that I love this story and that you have to update it soon!

hugs,
Sabby
No, his name was Glenn Quinn. *sniffle* Doyle. I had to watch him die again the other night. :crygreen:

sydsvaughn
14th May 2003, 07:44
<<No, his name was Glenn Quinn. *sniffle* Doyle. I had to watch him die again the other night. >>

I hate watching that episode too, especially since I knew Glenn. He will be missed. **sniffles as well**

Please, I just read this again and am begging for an update soon? I&#39;m needing good Chlex reads since I&#39;m in a BtVS and Angel depression.

Please update soon&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sara

Blaire023
14th May 2003, 09:06
Chapter 3: Trouble

Chloe got up from the table shortly after Lex had left and led Aidan and Louie over to introduce them to Lana.

Lana&#39;s eyes seemed to be stuck on Louie and everytime he looked at her from feeling her stare she&#39;s blush furiously and look away. Chloe took note of it to tease Lana about later at home.

Louie and Chloe had a very complicated past. If she were truthful with herself he had been her first love. Her very first kiss when she was only 8 years old and her first partner in crime. They were inseperable, best friends as they grew up, his and Aidan&#39;s parents were rich and both lawyers for a very prestigious lawfirm that dealt mostly with large corporation settlements. Aidan had commented once that their family could probably live large off of just the cases they had from LuthorCorp alone. Aidan had followed in his parent&#39;s footsteps and became a lawyer, whizzing through school and graduating highschool at 13, he quickly became somewhat of a child prodigy, most people thought it was because he had money, but Chloe could vouch that when he put his mind to it, he was damn near capable of committing the perfect crime, although he never would.

Louie on the other hand was more of a wild child and the black sheep, he shied away from the law and was in trouble through a good part of his teens. He had gotten Chloe into trouble more than a few times but had always been sincere in his apologies, Chloe still believed that he was the reason her father transferred to Smallville. Other than that, Louie had graduated making valedictorian, following in his brother&#39;s footsteps with over a 4.0 gpa and took a few law classes. He became a private detective in one year and had joined forces with the family name to &#39;clear&#39; the names of some of the larger corporations.

Chloe was the key to their problems whenever it came to computers. She was a whiz when it came into hacking any database and she often used her &#39;talents&#39; from home for their resources. Although both were incredible at being book smart, both were dense and idiotic when it came to computers. She had often wondered why they even kept her on their payroll. Yes, they paid for her services rendered but she never let a single pay stub out of her sight until it was burned. If her father knew she still held contact with either of them, she would be afraid to where he would locate next.

The next morning Chloe pulled her car into one of the many empty spaces in front of the Talon. It was deserted and she knew Lana would already be at work, setting up for the morning shift. However, the streets behind her held more traffic than usual, most likely from the detour out of town directing all vehicles through the small strip of what was considered &#39;downtown&#39; Smallville.

Spotting a familiar figure in the distance Chloe started off in the opposite direction of the Talon. &#39;It couldn&#39;t be.&#39; Her mind whirred with the possibilities. Anything was possible now that Aidan and Louie were back so why couldn&#39;t Charlie be there as well? She picked up her pace a little noting the time.

Lex Luthor waited in traffic along with many of his employees heading to the plant. Sitting at a stop light out of the corner of his eye he saw a blonde head bob past him. What was she doing out this early in the morning. He would have guessed it possible she would stop at the Talon but that was the other way. Lex watched her turn a corner and curiosity getting the better of him decided to jump a lane and make a right turn. As soon as he made the corner he watched as a tall dark skinned man grabbed Chloe from behind and pushed her into an open doorway of the alley. It had to be the side entrance to the bookshop. Lex jumped out of his convertible and left the keys, he ran to the door.

Chloe attempted a scream as a thick palm crushed against her lips and pushed her through a door. Struggling against gravity she smacked her elbow against a sharply textured wall. Strong hands grabbed her upper arms and she was lifted from the ground and pushed up against the wall. "Let go of me&#33;" She screamed and kicked out.

"Shut Up&#33;" the familiar voice rang in her ear as she felt his hot breath on her skin.

"Charlie?" She stopped struggling and let out another scream as a 2x4 struck the man on the back of the head.

Chloe fell to the ground with a thud and crawled over to where the limp body of her exbodyguard lay. "Oh, my god, Charlie." Tears welled up in her eyes and she layed her head down on his chest. She figured he&#39;d make an appearance since Louie and Aidan had, but when she looked up she saw a very uncomposed Lex Luthor attempting to catch his breath. Her palms rested on Charlie&#39;s chest able to feel the shallow breathing. "Lex?" She narrowed her eyes at him. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Chloe, are you okay?" He sunk to his knees and stared into her face.

"I&#39;m ...yeah, I&#39;m fine. I think, my elbow...wait, what are you doing here?" She still felt a little shaken that Charlie had acted so hostile towards her, although the room was pretty dark and she wasn&#39;t even sure he knew who she was.

"I followed you, I saw that man grab you..."

"Charlie." Lex gave her a questioning look. "His name&#39;s Charlie."

"You know him?"

Chloe sighed and ran a hand through her hair as she sat on her butt on the cold concrete floor. "Yeah, let&#39;s say he&#39;s another surprise from my past."

"You&#39;re full of those lately aren&#39;t you?"

Chloe looked down as Charlie struggled to open his eyes. "Lex..."

His eyes looked up at her from the struggling figure in front of them. "What?" he sensed her need to have him ask.

"I think I&#39;m in trouble..." She paused not knowing where to go with her sentence. She had never really spoken outright to anyone about her past, she had been really young when she moved to Smallville so making up an easy childhood was simple. Take a few happy memories and lace them into what really happened. As Charlie started to cough and weakly attempt to sit up, Chloe grabbed him and rolled him to his side where he promptly threw up.

Lex didn&#39;t even want to know how she knew to do that before he got a chance to do it himself. Clearly there was a lot of stuff from her past that she had kept well hidden. Being Clark&#39;s friend, he had investigated her, and her records only seemed to reflect any going on&#39;s in her life since she&#39;d moved here. However, he obviously hadn&#39;t dug enough to get to the center of her.

Chloe wiped at Charlie&#39;s mouth with the sleeve of her sweater. "You okay?"

"I feel like I&#39;ve been beatin to a bloody pulp, where am I?" he answered in his english accent that always seemed to melt her. Charlie had been her bodyguard when she had first gotten in trouble, Aidan had hired him to look after her. He had merely been a shadow of hers until a year before she moved to Smallville and he had introduced himself. They made fast friends due to the fact that he was in charge of her when no one else was. He made her feel safe. He was also a good five years older than her.

Chloe let out a small shiver and a laugh looking up at Lex. "You&#39;re in Smallville."

"Jesus, Ginger, pick someplace safer next time wontcha."

"Feel priviledged, you just got knocked out by the one and only Lex Luthor." She motioned to where Lex kneeled on the other side of him.

"Bloody fantastic, one rich bloke after another." he muttered and Chloe raised her eyebrows.

"What?" She asked quietly.

"First A, and now your boyfriend." he quipped and Lex looked over at Chloe as she let out a small laugh before understanding dawned at his first comment.

"Aidan beat you up?" Lex narrowed his eyes in curiosity, the man laying before him was a few inches taller than himself and definitely a bit more muscular.

"Ging, that&#39;s why I came, to see he didn&#39;t harm you." he reached out a finger to touch her cheek and she looked at Lex worriedly.

"Charlie, can you stand up?" She grabbed his arm and winced as a pain shot down her own.

"Chloe?" Lex spoke, finally.

"My elbow, it&#39;s fine."

"I didn&#39;t mean to hurt you, Ging, I just wasn&#39;t expecting you." Charlie got up to his feet with a little help from both of them. Once stable he outstretched his arm. "Charlie."

Lex took it firmly and gave it a firm squeeze before letting go. "Lex."

Charlie nodded once. "You&#39;re shorter than I imagined." he commented and swayed to which Chloe immediately threw his arm over her shoulder and started to the door with him. Lex grabbed his other arm to help as much as possible. They made it to his car and Charlie sank into the passenger side.

"Something you&#39;d like to share with me?" Lex stared at Chloe standing across from eachother on the sidewalk.

She nodded slowly. "Yeah, I think that would be a good idea."

TBC...

A/N: NOOOOO this will only contain Chlex naughtiness ...sorry...

tiff
14th May 2003, 09:34
I&#39;m confused. Charlie didn&#39;t want Aidan to hurt Chloe? Aidan&#39;s gonna hurt Chloe? I&#39;m intrigued...what&#39;s going on? Damn, I was starting to like Aidan and Louie too. Then again, Charlie...the english accents always get me...
Please update again soon, cure my confusion...pleeeeeasse...

Carina
14th May 2003, 09:51
"Ging, that&#39;s why I came, to see he didn&#39;t harm you."

What? ...Huh? *shakes head* What? Aidan&#39;s bad? Is Louie bad, too? So many questions, argh&#33;

I&#39;m really loving this story. I&#39;m looking forward to the next chapter so I can find out what this Aidan business is about.

scifichick774
14th May 2003, 16:32
What? What? Aidan&#39;s causing trouble for Chloe? I don&#39;t understand. Please write more soon.

Blaire023
14th May 2003, 16:34
Chapter 4: I smell a rat...

Chloe paced the hallway outside the guest bedroom Lex had set up for Charlie.

He appeared in the doorway after a few minutes and Chloe looked up into warm blue eyes.

"Ready to talk?"

"Mr. Luthor, there&#39;s a Mr. Whitman here to see you." His butler said as he stopped in front of Lex. Lex nodded.

"Show him to my office." Lex replied and reached out to touch Chloe&#39;s arm. "Are you coming?"

Chloe sighed heavily, she was so confused. If Aidan was out to get Charlie it only meant that Charlie knew more than he was telling anyone. However, if Charlie indeed came to Smallville to protect her, which she fully believed, then she couldn&#39;t leave him. She was so grateful Lex had suggested his place for now, until this was all settled. Chloe started to talk as they walked down the hallway leading to a pair of privacy stairs.

"Please don&#39;t pass judgement on me until you&#39;ve heard me out, okay?" Chloe said in a much stronger voice than she felt, she was relieved when Lex nodded.

"I won&#39;t." His reply came to her like a welcome mat.

"See, I did some hacking into corporate businesses for Whitman & Singer, of course, you can&#39;t always pick up the bread crumbs after you&#39;re done."

Lex looked thoughtful for a moment, "Go on."

"I guess one day I got a little messy in a mainframe and I was trapped, they immediately traced me back to my home computer, I know it was stupid of me not to cover myself up better. But I didn&#39;t think it was a big deal at the time. Until I got caught and Charlie came to my rescue."

Lex heard the shakiness of her voice and descended the steps with her, a comforting hand on the small of her back.

"Eventually my dad moved us here, I found out he had asked to be transferred, he also had a pretty good idea of what I was doing in my spare time for Aidan, who in turn used the information to help his dad win cases."

Lex stopped abruptly on the turn of a landing. "Whitman & Singer represented LuthorCorp not too long ago in a case."

Chloe absently nodded. "I helped them win it."

Lex squared his jaw. "Do you feel safe with them?"

Chloe took in a deep breath. "I don&#39;t know. If you asked me yesterday I would&#39;ve said with my life, but since Charlie came today, I don&#39;t know, everything&#39;s so out of order."

Lex started walking again only to turn around when Chloe wasn&#39;t following. "Chloe?" He raised an eyebrow at her still form, her eyes held onto a far away place.

"Louie warned me yesterday that someone came to Smallville to track me down, but Charlie came to town to protect me from Aidan, I feel like the two are connected somehow but I can&#39;t put my finger on it." Her eyes met Lex&#39;s and she took a step down.

"Do you trust Louie?" His hand brushed against hers as she stood on the step beside him.

"I think so. I don&#39;t believe Louie would ever hurt me, he loves me too much."

"Well for an only child I think you have enough brotherly attention." Lex saw her look down at the floor and then back up at him.

"I wasn&#39;t talking about that kind of love."

"Oh." Lex felt something inside him stir, an ire mixed with a bittersweet jealousy. The thought of someone loving Chloe and turning on her made him hot with anger.

"Don&#39;t get me wrong, he&#39;s been wanting a relationship for as long as I&#39;ve known him, but I&#39;ve just never been able to get to that step with him."

"Because you don&#39;t want to?" Lex knew he shouldn&#39;t pry, but he had never been close to Chloe and now that she had started opening up to him, he found it fascinating that she had been through so much in such a short amount of time.

Chloe nodded and stopped in front of Lex when they reached the bottom of the two flights of stairs. His office door was slightly ajar with a light on inside. "I love Louie, dearly, but I saw him go through his fair share of women. And he wasn&#39;t the most charming or chivalrist to them."

"Is that how you think of me?" Lex looked down at her and she blushed slightly.

"Ummm, well, not really. Your conquests seem more business orientated. His were purely because he could." Lex couldn&#39;t help but smirk at her reddened cheeks.

"Good to know." He stopped her a few doors down fromhis office, "maybe you should wait here, just listen in."

"You trust me enough to do that?" She asked in a truly shocked state.

"I think we both have a considerable amount of dirt on eachother." Chloe nodded in agreement before he could further the conversation.

"I understand." She said in a clear voice.

"Chloe, that wasn&#39;t a threat." He smiled at her and then left her by the door to his awaiting guest.

"Mr. Whitman." Lex said before looking up to see Louie standing in front of a section of the bookcase.

"Luthor." Louie smiled and made his way over to him. "Sorry to have disturbed you."

"Not at all, please, have a seat." Lex motioned to the chair in front of his desk and went around to his own. "So to what do I credit this unannounced visit."

Louie looked back to the door. "I just thought maybe you could help me out a little."

Lex nodded and steepled his fingers together as his elbows rest on the desk in front of him. "And how may I be of assistance to you?"

Louie fidgeted a little under Lex&#39;s cold stare. "I think an old friend of ours followed Aidan and I here. I think maybe Ginger is at risk. I mean, Chloe."

Chloe stilled outside the door, it was the first time in nearly a decade she had heard him call her by her first name. Something didn&#39;t smell right.

"And of what concern is it of mine to protect Miss Sullivan?" Lex questioned smugly not expecting the answer.

"She has a slight crush on you, I was hoping maybe you could distract her while Aidan and I look into the matter."

Lex blinked once and tried his best at hiding the small smile the urged the corners of his mouth to curl up. "What makes you think Miss Sullivan is interested in me for anything more than an interview?"

Chloe narrowed her eyes, that little bastard, he was definitely in on it too.

"The way she looks at you, talks about you, just the mention of your name makes her blush. She likes you, and while I could take on the jealous boyfriend role, I&#39;d rather not."

Chloe&#39;s fists balled at her sides. That liar, she had never spoken about Lex to anyone, and she was pretty sure she didn&#39;t look at him any different than she did any other citizen of Smallville. Sure she had a crush on him, and Louie knew her body language better than anyone, but why would he possibly play matchmaker for his own benefits when he made it clear to her everytime they spoke that he wanted to be with her?

"I&#39;m still not clear as to why you&#39;d want me to distract her, why couldn&#39;t you handle the task and leave the other up to your brother?" Lex was trying to pry as much out of this prick as he could. He knew Chloe was listening and no doubt she was upset, to say the least. But if he could clear up any doubts she may have about her relationship with the Whitman&#39;s than there was no time like the present.

"Look, Chloe&#39;s life may be in danger, I can&#39;t say for sure by who, but we think it&#39;s an old friend of ours, can you help us or not?" Louie tried to keep his voice at a normal tone but couldn&#39;t help lacing it with impatience.

Lex leaned back in his chair, a smug smirk fixed upon his lips, Chloe could almost feel it appear as soon as Louie had let his cool facade down. Lex was breaking him and she was much too grateful for it.

"If Miss Sullivan is as interested in me as you say, I&#39;m sure you&#39;re aware of my reputation, why would you trust me with her?"

"Look, Luthor, I don&#39;t care how you keep her occupied, chain her up and have your way with her for all I care, I just need her to lay low until I can remedy the situation. Can you handle it or not?" Louie stood up involuntarily, out of nervousness.

Lex&#39;s smirk grew into a small grin, &#39;Bingo.&#39; "I think something can be arranged, Mr. Whitman."

Louie let out a sigh. "Thanks." His had reached over the desk and Lex shook it firmly if not a bit more forceful than normal. "I can see myself out."

"Good afternoon, Mr. Whitman." Lex replied casually as Louie went from his office. Lex strode to the door Louie had just left from and waited a minute before opening it. "Chloe?" He called softly walking into the hall.

"Yeah." She stated in a defeated voice from the next room over. Lex opened the door to see her standing in the middle of the library staring out the window.

"Are you okay?"

"You know, Lex, I don&#39;t think I am." She looked over at him with red brimmed eyes. "And just for the record, I don&#39;t talk about you."

Lex nodded.

"I&#39;ll admit that I find you intriguing and more than physically attractive, but I&#39;d hardly consider that a crush." She looked back over to the window.

"Chloe, it&#39;s okay." His hand rested on her shoulder.

Chloe felt so betrayed, the only thing she wanted to do right now was let out her anger on someone and she moved away from Lex, he was the last person she wanted to lash out on.

Lex let his hand drop to his side. "If you need to get it out of your system feel free, I won&#39;t judge you." Chloe turned to look at him and felt tears slide down her face.

"Thanks." she said in a whispered voice.

Lex moved closer to her, he knew she needed comfort at the moment, and that was one thing he wasn&#39;t good at. Chloe turned her body to face his and sunk into his chest, letting the sobs rack her body against his. His arms drew her in closer and held her still, already feeling his shirt grow wet he sighed and ran a hand through her hair without thinking about it.

"I&#39;m sorry." Lex apologized for something he had no control over. "I&#39;m sorry you heard that."

Chloe&#39;s grip tightened on the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer to him. She nodded and continued crying, she had to let it out or it would turn into a rage she had no idea of dealing with. She was just happy Lex was there in her time of need.

TBC...

Carina
14th May 2003, 17:04
:ohmy: Wow, Louie&#39;s all kinds of bastard, isn&#39;t he? How awful for her to hear her supposed friend talking about her like that. Such an idiot, trying to get one over on a Luthor and I hope he feels the full force of a vengeful Chlex. :biggrin: I can&#39;t wait to see what happens next.

Not An Addict
14th May 2003, 18:45
Meeble&#33; Oh man. Ok, I&#39;m going to start making a chart of the men in Chloe&#39;s life so I can keep things straight:

Lex ------- Good
Aidan ------- Neutral Good
Louis ------- Neutral Bad
Charlie ------- Neutral Good

All right. I&#39;ll change as we learn more. :biggrin: Great chapter&#33;&#33;

sabby
14th May 2003, 19:12
Ok so let me get things straight. Someone is after Chloe and we don&#39;t know who yet. All three suspects agree on that. Yet while the Whitman brothers point to Charlie, Charlie points to Aiden and then there&#39;s Louie who doesn&#39;t seem to really care all that much about Chloe, but insists on Lex keeping her "distracted" Now, why would he want a distracted Chloe rather than an alert one? Hmmm still there is that weird thing about Charlie&#39;s first appearance. Why would he attack Chloe and pull her rather violently into a deserted house?

Ok, questions questions, and I need answers, or at least a hint, so more soon, please (but don&#39;t forget about DiaD)

hugs,
Sabby

crazygirl
14th May 2003, 20:33
Stupid Bastard. How can he talk about Chloe like that? But at least Lex is there to comfort her. :chlexsign4:

tiff
14th May 2003, 22:47
Two words: That Bastard&#33;

dsapiro
15th May 2003, 00:53
The only reason I&#39;m happy about the development is it will bring Lex and Chloe together, and then they will get revenge&#33; :devil:

hfce
15th May 2003, 02:48
What an ass to hurt chloe like that.

Hope :crygreen:

bluemoongirl23
15th May 2003, 04:34
This is really good&#33; I like not knowing what the hell is going on, it&#39;s fun. And there is little better than a Lex/Chloe comfort scene. sigh.

Blue

sydsvaughn
15th May 2003, 05:02
Lex/Chloe comfort is a wonderful thing and I cannot wait to see where this is going. More soon please&#33;

Sara

A-u-r-o-r-a
15th May 2003, 23:52
creature comforts ^_~

lol, oh god now all i can think of is Lex as a plasticine tortoise talking about Gas :biggrin:

TBC...i cant bear it&#33; noOoOo&#33;

nessa
16th May 2003, 12:03
Louie, what a bastard&#33;&#33;&#33; I hope he&#39;ll get what he deserve in the end. How could he&#33;&#33;&#33;

Blaire023
22nd May 2003, 05:52
Chapter 5: Clearing my name

Chloe sat bundled up, a blanket thrown over her, in the chair beside Charlie&#39;s bed. Her eyes wandered up and down his resting body. She wanted to pounce on him, hit him, shake him until he told her what she wanted, no needed to know. Instead she sat with her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms hugging the blanket over her. Locking her eyes on his face she silently willed him to wake up. She had been sitting here for an hour now, just thinking. Staring at her friend and thinking.

Lex leaned against the doorframe, watching Chloe&#39;s eyes dart from one inanimate object to another. Knowing all she wanted to do was wake him up. Just as Lex was going to tell her to, Charlie shifted and blinked open his eyes. Settling on Chloe&#39;s own he sat bolt upright.

"What the bloody hell..."

"It&#39;s okay, you&#39;re at a friends." Chloe&#39;s eyes rested on a point past him and he turned his head slowly to look at the imposing figure in the doorway.

"Ahh, the hostile billionaire. Tell me why he bludgeoned me again." Chloe stifled a little laughter, her friend had a way with words. Lex straightened himself and entered the room.

"First you can tell me why you had Chloe off the ground and pressed into a wall." Lex stopped at the foot of the bed, he wasn&#39;t mad at Charlie, if Chloe could get past the &#39;incident&#39; so could he.

"I didn&#39;t know it was Ging." He turned his body towards Chloe. "I swear, Ging, if I had known it was you, I would have never acted on instinct." Chloe grabbed his hand and squeezed. "I&#39;d never hurt you, purposely that is." his lips quirked into a smile and Chloe laughed hard, remembering the time he had been teached her how to defend herself and she had forgotten to block a punch he threw. She had sported a black eye to school the next day.

"I know, Charlie, but I have to ask you about Aidan."

Charlie laid back and Chloe moved to sit on the side of his bed. "I need to know why he came after you, why they want Lex to keep me occupied."

Charlie stared into her soulfull eyes, the hazel taking him over, almost hypnotic. "Ging, what happened with you and A last year, it&#39;s gotten around."

Chloe&#39;s eyes widened briefly and followed up with a muttered curse. "He told Louie." She sighed and shook her head. Charlie glanced over at Lex.

Standing still impassively his arms were crossed over his chest. "You and Aidan Whitman?" He asked in a tone that was more stating a question to himself.

Chloe nodded. "It was weird, awkward, it only happened once and we vowed never to tell anyone. Of course, Louie would have to be the one person he&#39;d tell. Now they just think I&#39;m a material possession."

Lex walked back to the door, thinking about the new information. Chloe had been intimate with Aidan, while Louie pined after her. If there was one thing in the world Lex Luthor would never admit to understanding, it would be the female sex.

"Why&#39;d you do it, Ging? Why him?"

Chloe ran a hand through her hair, slicking it back with a few strokes. "It was late, we were both lonely and had so much adrenaline after finishing a job. Louie was out on a date and it ended up being me and Aidan and a very quiet balcony."

Charlie sighed and shook his head. "And it never occurred to you how either of those bloody wankers treat their women."

Chloe looked over to the door where Lex had left moments before. "it did. Look, you aren&#39;t going to understand me no matter how I put this, so I&#39;ll just say, it was an easy out for me. I sleep with Aidan, lose some respect and then I&#39;m out. But Louie pretended not to know, and although I didn&#39;t want him to, I wish I would have told him. Maybe then he&#39;d see things clearly."

Knowing the only way to become unemployed on or off the payroll for the Whitman&#39;s Charlie nodded in understanding. "I&#39;m not you, so I don&#39;t know what you went through, but I&#39;m sorry I wasn&#39;t there, Ging. Beleive me when I say that."

Chloe held onto Charlie and wrapped her arms around him. This is where she felt safe. In Charlie&#39;s arms. In Lex&#39;s arms. Nowhere near the outside world. How did Lex live here everyday with so much security and then walk out the front door to the open outside.

*~*

Chloe sat across from Aidan at the Talon, his hand covered hers breifly with a pat before returning it to his cup. "I&#39;m sorry, Ginger. I know you&#39;d like us to stay, but we have really gotten to get going."

Her mouth hung agape, her jaw fighting for her to close it. "Uh, Chlo&#39;, I don&#39;t think it&#39;s healthy for your jaw to remain open that long." Pete&#39;s snide remark had her shooting icicycles at him through her dilated pupils. He sat beside her and her head turned to watch as Louie entered the Talon.

"So you&#39;re leaving?" Pete asked increduously as Aidan nodded. Lex followed Louie shortly. Her eyes returned to Aidan.

"Didn&#39;t find who you were looking for?" A sly grin came across her lips. "I couldn&#39;t imagine you and the super slueth not being able to track down a talk dark and handsome brit. Possibly a little taller than you, bout your age." Her eyesbrows rose as Aidan stiffened in his seat.

"Where is he?" He asked through gritted teeth. Pete looked at Chloe as the threat hung in the air.

"Safe." She threw back at him in the same manner. Pete&#39;s eyes widened as the threat was returned and he made the move to get up.

"Why don&#39;t we take a walk?" Aidan said with a false sweetness. "Afterall, I haven&#39;t gotten reacquainted with you since we&#39;ve arrived. I&#39;d like to do that, get to talk to you again, just one on one."

"I&#39;ve been advised against that, but thanks for the offer anyways. Oh, and A," She used Charlie&#39;s term of endearment for him. "If anything happens to me while you&#39;re here, people will get suspicious." She walked up to the counter for a refill. Seeing the growing look of ire on Aidan&#39;s face Pete filed away rather quickly. From the counter, out of the counter of her eye she watched as Aidan stood and stalked out of the coffeeshop, one down, one to go. If everything went according to her, Lex and Charlie&#39;s plan, the Whitman&#39;s would no longer be a prestigious name.

TBC...

A/N: Okay let me set ya straight here, Chloe and Louie have always been close, but Louie was always a womanizer of sorts, moreso than Lex. Aidan and Chloe got together one night and did the dirty, maybe he was her first, maybe he wasn&#39;t...who am I to dictate that? Anywho, Louie finds out about Aidan and Chloe and they come up with a plan to out her from the team, only other trouble begins with a second hacker, which will be sorted out in the next chapter, and Charlie who is there to protect Chloe, but instead needs to learn how to duck when being swung at by a bald billionaire. Hope that settled the score.

NightGlow
22nd May 2003, 07:20
I love conflict&#33; And this fic&#39;s plot is steadily building it wonderfully. But, might I add, the only thing better than tension is sexual tension...

Sway
22nd May 2003, 07:30
and the only thing better than sexual tension is...

*bangs head on desk* MIND-OUT-OF-GUTTER&#33;&#33;&#33;

anywho, great fic, loving the gentle side of Lex... :worship2:

nessa
22nd May 2003, 10:46
What a plan?&#33; What a plan?&#33;...... Can&#39;t wait for the next chapter. I hope for A&L bashing. :devil: Good job.

crazygirl
22nd May 2003, 11:47
Okay... I think I get this fic now, thanks for the explanation by the way ;) . I just hope that there&#39;s more to come :chlexsign1:

Not An Addict
23rd May 2003, 00:32
Originally posted by Sway@May 22 2003, 12:30 AM
and the only thing better than sexual tension is...

*bangs head on desk* MIND-OUT-OF-GUTTER&#33;&#33;&#33;

anywho, great fic, loving the gentle side of Lex... :worship2:
Wait a second . . .

there&#39;s an OUT of the gutter??? Damn it, why does no one tell me these things??

Meanwhile, I&#39;m loving the spin you&#39;ve put on this. Although I&#39;m not sure how I feel about Aidan sleeping with Chloe, for various reasons. ;) More please&#33; With some Chlexy goodness.

Impress
29th May 2003, 00:17
Originally posted by Not An Addict@May 23 2003, 12:32 AM

Wait a second . . .

there&#39;s an OUT of the gutter??? Damn it, why does no one tell me these things??

Why would you want to be out of the gutter? :huh: It&#39;s so much fun here. :devil:

On that note...looking forward to more of this story.

Blaire023
29th May 2003, 21:16
Chapter 6: Papa don&#39;t preach <i know it&#39;s a short chapter, but it&#39;s setting up, kinda a filler chappie, the real one will come out tonight.>

Chloe stood beside Pete at the counter. "Care to tell me what that was all about?" Pete leaned on a elbow and looked past her as Lex shook Louie&#39;s hand and started to make his way over while the other left.

"So?" Lex ordered a coffee and smiled at Chloe. "What&#39;s Whitman have to say?"

Chloe shrugged in response. "I have a feeling they won&#39;t be leaving anytime soon." Lex nodded once before stirring the scalding liquid with a tiny straw.

Chloe looked over Lex&#39;s shoulder and narrowed her eyes as a young man her age walked in with a bag slung over his shoulder. Lex turned to see the teenager slide into a booth by himself. "Know him?"

Chloe nibbled her top lip and let her tongue run over, smoothing out the edges. "Yeah." She walked past Lex and sat down across from the young man. Lex took out his phone and dialed a number.

"Charlie." A voice answered.

"Hey Charlie, I&#39;m going to send you a picture, you tell me who he is." Lex held the phone away from him and snapped a button at the young man seconds before saving an image onto the tiny screen of the phone. Pressing send he listened as Charlie hummed in appreciation.

"That&#39;s gotta be him." Charlie confirmed. "The second hacker."

Lex thanked the man and said goodbye before joining Chloe at the table. Catching up in the conversation he let his right arm drap over the back of her chair, she hadn&#39;t even noticed. "Lex this is Owen, Owen, Lex Luthor."

Owen nodded slightly. "You know why I&#39;m here." He slid a peice of paper over to her in plain sight. "You know anything, fill me in."

Chloe nodded and handed the card to Lex. The only thing printed on the front was a grid of 1&#39;s and 0&#39;s. Lex turned it sideways and kept flipping it until it was back the way it started. The young man watched in silent amusement. "Sullivan knows how to work it." Lex nodded and slid the card into his breast pocket. "well, I&#39;ll be going. Need to get some business taken care of. Oh, and Sullivan, tell Charlie there&#39;s no need to get violent."

Chloe narrowed her eyes on his retreating figure. "God I hated that little squirt. He was in my classes in school, perfect student, god he made me sick...think of it he still does." Chloe looked over at Lex&#39;s hand resting on her shoulder. "Think we need to let one more person in on this little mess I&#39;ve gotten myself into."

Lex looked at her pointedly. "Which would be?"

"My dad." She sighed and looked out the window to her car. This was not her week.

*~*

Gabe paced in Lex&#39;s study, this was not his week. Looking from Lex to his daughter to Charlie whom he immediately recognized. "I don&#39;t follow."

Chloe stood and ushered her father over to the bar. "Turns out Aidan and Louie didn&#39;t come here for a visit, instead they wanted to warn me about this mysterious figure. However, I think they came to use me as bait. Instead Charlie found me and warned me about Aidan and his &#39;temper&#39;." Gabe looked over to where his boss was leaning against a glass desk.

"And how&#39;d you get in the middle of this?"

Lex looked over to Charlie. "He attacked Chloe so I knocked him unconcious, after finding out that it was an accident, him attacking her that is, not me knocking him out," A sly grin appeared on Lex&#39;s lips. "I decided to offer him a place to stay."

Charlie looked up at Gabe from his seat. "Gabe, I can&#39;t apologize enough, for everything that&#39;s happening, I came here, hoping to get to Ging first, but I see I was a trife late."

Gabe shooed away the apology with a flick of his wrist and Chloe sat down beside her father on the sofa. "So what&#39;s this plan you three have devised?"

Chloe grinned at Lex. "Well now wo know who the other hacker is. Remember that guy I beat up in sixth grade?"

Gabe looked as if he was thinking hard and let his lips quirk a bit before nodding, "Owen...something..."

Chloe giggled slightly. "Yeah."

"What about him?" Gabe looked at Chloe dead on.

"He&#39;s the hacker." Lex answered. "As far as we know, now everyone&#39;s out in the open. We have the Whitman&#39;s using Chloe as bait, we have Charlie here to serve and protect," raising his glass of amber liquid to the man on one couch, "And we have Owen, who well, I see no threat from him actually."

Chloe narrowed her eyes at seemingly nothing. "Which is what I don&#39;t understand. Why would Owen want to hurt me. We&#39;re not best friends but we never really spoke."

"He feels threatened by you." Gabe replied just as Lex was about to say the same thing.

Chloe nodded in understanding. "So the plan is that we get to Owen and I use myself as bait to get him to open up to me, tell me everything he knows. That way we can turn in Aidan and Louie."

Lex smiled suavely at her. "Which we will do tonight."

Chloe smiled back and caught the look Charlie shot both of them. Gabe grinned. "So where do I come in?"

TBC...

nessa
29th May 2003, 21:56
Hmm.....Second hacker and Gabe in the mix. :biggrin: It&#39;s getting interesting. :yay:

sabby
29th May 2003, 22:55
Ahah&#33; Now I&#39;m back in the loop. Sorta, anyway,

Good chappy, can&#39;t wait for an update, but don&#39;t you forget about Undecided and the other fics you got going.

I&#39;m having an eye out

hugs,
Sabby

scifichick774
30th May 2003, 03:26
So happy that you updated this. But, I now feel really bad for not updating anything today. Sorry. Love this fic though and I can&#39;t wait for more&#33;

Sway
30th May 2003, 13:06
*wipes away a tear* every time i hear the name &#39;Whitman&#39; ...did anyone else miss Alex?? anyway, i&#39;m glad you updated this fic, ...not that i was waiting or anything *looks around nervously*. ...where *does* Gabe come in&#33;?&#33;

Not An Addict
31st May 2003, 03:50
And it all starts to come together in a cohesive whole . . .

This is great, just great&#33; Wonderful mystery/action elements that you&#39;ve thrown in for us. I can&#39;t wait for the plan to be put into action&#33;

Blaire023
9th June 2003, 12:08
Chapter 7: Step 1 of the Plan

Chloe curled up beside Lex between his cool silk sheets. "Don&#39;t you have any source of heat in this room." Lex smiled curtly down at her and wrapped his arms around her half naked body pulling her closer to him, her leg resting over his. Her bare skin glided against the silk of his pajama bottoms and that of his sheets. Shivering for the past fifteen minutes she waited for Louie&#39;s arrival to be announced. "Lex." She nudged him lightly with her elbow. "Are you sure he said 8?"

Lex let the smallest possible smirk grace one corner of his lips. "No." Her head shot up at the playfullness in his voice.

"Lex." She said clearly.

"Chloe." He returned seductively. To chloe it sounded half orgasmic and her head gently tilted to the side.

"Lex." She said warningly drawling out his name as far as comfortable.

"Chloe." Lex whispered hoarsely as his hand went under the blanket and his fingertips started drawing swirls onto the bare skin of her stomach.

"Mmmm, Lex." She couldn&#39;t help the small groan she had elicited and his hand became more insistent.

Just then a knock on the door jolted them both out of the fantasy world they were both obviously living in. And then Lex realized Charlie was watching them over the security cameras and swore silently under his breath.

"Come in." Lex said hurriedly and his hand remained on Chloe&#39;s stomach as he shifted a little on his side. Chloe&#39;s eyes locked onto his just as planned and she was supposed to pick a part of his body and start kissing as soon as the door opened. As the door creaked open her lips went to his collarbone, her tongue darting out to taste his skin. "Whitman, how are you?"

Aidan&#39;s arms were folded over his chest and his jaw squared watching Chloe with another man. Especially this man. Aidan never understood what was so great about the bald billionaire recluse. Chloe resumed her tongue bath of Lex&#39;s chest and could see his adam&#39;s apple bob down hard and she leapt to attack it, Lex&#39;s back met the bed and her hands pushed hard on his shoulders as her lips wrapped delicately around the protrusion on his neck. Sucking lightly she felt the hum of appreciation deep in his body and straddled him being caught up in the moment. A clearing of a voice had them both looking over to the waiting Whitman, a gun drawn and pointed at Chloe&#39;s head. And although it wasn&#39;t pressed directly to her scalp, she felt the cold metal.

*meanwhile in other parts of the mansion*

Gabe paced back and forth, the unloaded gun Lex had given him was serving it&#39;s purpose as the teen squirmed in the chair in front of him. "Are you going to make me have to do this the hard way?" Gabe asked one last time. The teen&#39;s eyes stayed averted until the butt of the gun met his cheek and his head was forced in the other direction with a resounding thwack. "Talk." Gabe narrowed his eyes at fearful orbs and the young man nodded.

"Okay, I&#39;ll talk." Gabe inwardly sighed as relief flowed through him, glad he didn&#39;t have to beat up on a poor defenseless teen.

*security*

Charlie sat behind a long single row of cameras. Two tapes recording at one time. One audio and the other video. He watched as Chloe&#39;s arm was grabbed and she was hauled off of Lex&#39;s body. And as Lex sat up to make a move the gun was pressed hard into his forhead. And then just as Lex had done to him before, Chloe had picked up a wooden hand carved lamp and it met his skull with a sickening crack. Lex smiled up at her and she grinned back, then with both of them looking up at the camera Lex gave the thumbs up and Chloe pulled him to her for a kiss. Charlie smiled slightly as the kiss deepened and picked up the phone to call 911 to alert the authorities of the break in at the Luthor Manor.

Charlie&#39;s eyes went back to the tvs in time to see Gabe pistol whip the teen. He smiled rather largely up at the camera and Charlie turned on the audio recording and flipped off the video recording. No need for evidence of such violence when it would work in their favor.

So far everything was going as planned. The sound of the struggling body against the confines in the corner of the security office thudded against the wall.

Looking down at Louie, Charlie stood and walked to the door. "You hired me to protect her. This is all your bloody fault."

And he turned and exited the room.

*Gabe*

Gabe shifted slightly from one foot to the other, the gun now tucked into the waist of his dockers. "So talk already." The young man trembled.

"The Whitman&#39;s hired me to track Chloe."

"As I understand they got here before you." Gabe motioned with both hands to the vacant room. "So tell the truth." He hoped like hell the boy was lying in some way, and when he was done with all of this, he was goin to ask Lex for an early retirement package, he clearly didn&#39;t spend as much time with his daughter as he should.

"I only know that they told me to come here and wait for further instructions, I don&#39;t know what they wanted me to do." Gabe nodded solemnly. Sirens ran in the background and he sighed raising the gun.

"Now that that&#39;s settled." The gun came down hard, knocking the teen unconcsiouss.

&#39;So Aidan and Louie set up Chloe.&#39; He knew those boys were trouble.

*Charlie*

As the sirens approached Charlie made his way down a flight of stairs to Lex&#39;s bedroom. The site before him was unbelievable. Chloe was straddling Lex once again and rocking against him, their lower halves grinding in synchronimity. &#39;Cops&#39;ll be here shortly.&#39; His back turned to them he heard Lex groan something and the doorbell rang, alerting them of the authorities. Gabe came to a skidding halt outside of Lex&#39;s bedroom door and his mouth gaped open at the site of Chloe on top of Lex.

"Shit." Chloe muttered and rolled off of him pulling the sheet with her.

"Please tell me Aidan passed out seconds before I got here from walking in on you two." Hoping like hell his daughter wasn&#39;t coming around to having feelings for his boss.

"Umm," Chloe&#39;s face shown brightly and Charlie excused himself to go answer the door. Seeing as the help had been given the night off. Gabe turned back to the hallway.

"I&#39;ll be a few doors down." He shook his head slightly. How the hell had he gotten roped into pistol whipping a young boy less that half his size and walking in on his daughter about to do who knows what with a man way too old for her. He groaned quietly and sat down on a spare bed with his head in his hands, thankng God he only had one child.

TBC...

A/n: I am sooo sooo sorry, next with be a nice little chappy, and hoepefully a lot longer. Sorry&#33;

sabby
9th June 2003, 13:22
What the hell are you sorry for? This was good, a little confusing (which could be just me), but good.I just realized, step one? Ok, what would be step two? I mean the police will have them in a few seconds, so what is left to do? Anyhow.

can&#39;t wait for the next part, update as soon as you can

hugs,
Sabby

Elviriel
9th June 2003, 13:53
so good ... i especially liked the first scene ... ;)
:chlexsign2:

scifichick774
9th June 2003, 16:18
Hee hee. This was great. Prelude to smut *and* Gabe walks in on them. Too good.

Impress
9th June 2003, 17:34
good job. Nothing to be sorry for.

Val
21st June 2003, 22:17
Post moreeeeeee&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Great story&#33;

Blaire023
10th July 2003, 13:54
Chapter 8: Step 2 of El Planno

Chloe and Lex made quick work with their clothes as they spoke quietly.

"I&#39;m sorry if I got carried away." Chloe&#39;s apologetic voice made Lex stop buttoning his shirt halfway. His fingers touched her smooth forarms and her eyes looked at him from beneath a few strands of hair.

"Chloe, I don&#39;t want you to apologize. I think there was a greater force working for us in the moment than we were expecting."

A brow arched as a smile tugged at her lips. "Great force, huh? And would that greater force be hormones per chance?"

Lex smirked and resumed buttoning his shirt just as the intercom came over through the room. "Mr. Luthor, the police are here." Charlie&#39;s voice filtered through and Lex entangled his fingers with Choe&#39;s as she buttoned her jeans.

"Thank you. You put your life on the line, I&#39;m sure there were a lot of easier ways of apprehending them, but you did well."

Chloe nodded and let Lex lead her down the stairs. Two uniformed police men stared up at the descending couple. One tipped his hat while the other just flushed, obviously in a knowing way what the two had been doing and who the younger girl was. "Mr. Luthor." The elder of the two spoke. "There was a call about a break in."

Lex nodded, not letting go of Chloe&#39;s hand. "He&#39;s in the bedroom, knocked out." The younger police man shifted his eyes from the fingers intertwined up to the blonde&#39;s face.

"Miss Sullivan." He gave her a curt nod and she pushed forth a smile.

"Hi, Terry."

Gabe trotted down the stairs, causing a bit of uneasiness in the room. "Greg," he nodded at the older officer and then to the younger one, "Terry." Both nodded back. Charlie looked between the five people then clasped his hands together.

"Right, well, follow me." Both officers followed him up the stairs.

"Where&#39;s Louie?" Gabe asked when they were alone, not bringing up the fact that his daughter was holding his boss&#39; hand. Not like it compared to what he had witnessed earlier.

"Detained." Lex smirked and Chloe&#39;s hand slipped from his as she sat on the bottom step. Her hands covered her face as she tried to rub the awkwardness of the whole situation away.

"What&#39;s going to happen? Why aren&#39;t we turning Louie in?" Her eyes met Lex&#39;s in confusion.

"Louie will be the most likely to talk. There was no way Aidan would have said three words about this whole siuation. But, seeing as how we still don&#39;t know why Owen was sent here, it was Charlie&#39;s idea to hold onto him a little longer." Chloe nodded and looked back to Gabe.

"I want to stay here." Gabe looked at Lex. Lex nodded.

"Okay." Gabe stooped down in front of her. "We&#39;ll talk when you come home, sweetie." His lips placed a protective kiss on her forhead and she sighed. Glad she wasn&#39;t going to be lectured tonight about the not so fortunate incident in which she was practically ravaging her father&#39;s boss in front of a room full of people.

Aidan, still unconcsious was being led down the stairs, slumped over with cuffs on. The older man passed as Chloe stood up and beside Lex off to the side. The younger stopped in front of them. "I&#39;ll be right back to take a statement. We&#39;re going to get him settled in the car." Lex nodded and Charlie appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Should we turn in the security tape?" Lex pondered a moment.

"Yeah, I think that would be best." His attention turned to Chloe. "You&#39;re on the tape too, in a comprimising position, do you mind?"

Chloe shook her head and leaned back against the wall. "Just give it to them, I want to get this night over with."

Charlie gave an approving nod and started down the hall to retrieve the tape.

"Sir." Terry entered back into the foyuer, notepad and all. "I&#39;m ready for your statement."

Lex took a deep breath and Gabe excused himself, not willing to relive the situation. The cop let him go and Chloe said goodnight. The cop turned back to the couple realizing Chloe was staying behind. "Sure you&#39;re not missing your ride, Miss Sullivan?"

Chloe&#39;s back stiffened and she latched onto Lex&#39;s hand. "Positive."

The cop jotted their names down on the notepad. "Which one of you wants to go first?"

Lex filled the police officer in on what had happened, from the time that him and Chloe were wrapped up in eachother to the moment Aidan Whitman entered the room and held a gun to her head. Chloe shuddered as her mind processed what exactly had happened. She leaned further on Lex and Charlie came down the stairs two at a time handing the tape over to the rookie. "Security tape, sir."

Terry put the tape in his jacket pocket. "So I&#39;m guessing you were the one who called the police is that right?" His eyes focused on Charlie.

"Yes, sir."

Chloe smiled and pat Charlie&#39;s arm. Charlie smiled at her and then back at the cop. "Alright, well, I&#39;m sure I have all the information we&#39;re going to need to keep Mr. Whitman locked up for a while. Premeditated Attempted Murder is quite a charge to have on you, no matter how much money you can defend yourself with." The cop shook his head as he made his way to the door. "Rich kids, you&#39;d think they could hire someone to do the dirty stuff."

Lex shut and locked the door behind the officer and turned back to Chloe and Charlie, looking at him expectantly. "Shall we?"

Both nodded and at the same time responded. "We shall."

*Interrogating the key Suspect*

Charlie wrapped his hand in the front of Louie&#39;s shirt, pulling him up off the floor with a quick jerk, his back slammed against the wall of the small concrete room. "Tell me what you were doing here."

Louie&#39;s eyes locked on Chloe&#39;s, she stood with her back against the corner of the room, arms crossed over her chest. "She...She double crossed us."

Chloe shook her head and a silent tear fell from her face. "How could you even think that, Louie. You and Aidan were like brother&#39;s to me."

Louie&#39;s body shook with rage, the toes of his dress shoes barely scraping the hard floor as Charlie lifted him up to his height. "Why do you think she double crossed you, when did she have the time?"

"It was the Luthor Corp case. Owen works for LuthorCorp, while he was communicating with Ging, working with her, he said he started to notice files missing of Singer and Whitman, files only the two of them would know how to get to."

Chloe shook her head violently and stepped forward. "I gave you those files, Louie, you know I did. I was ordered to hack LuthorCorps files to find any dirt they had on the company and I did. Two days later I hand delivered that disk to you, personally."

Louie&#39;s lips curved into an evil smile. "That disk was empty, Chloe. Looks like you weren&#39;t doing your job, too busy fucking Aidan were you?" Lex&#39;s fist connected with his jaw as soon as the words left his mouth. Louie&#39;s head slumped to the side and his eyes refocused back on Chloe. "You loved having him fucking your brains out didn&#39;t you? Huh, Ging? Did he make you scream?"

Chloe&#39;s shaky hand covered her mouth in disbelief. "Why would it matter to you? You were too busy with every other whore in Metropolis to stop and notice me. You wouldn&#39;t have actually dropped your guard long enough to show me in actions rather than words how you felt." She paused behind Lex. "And Aidan had me screaming his name all night." Louie kicked out and Charlie&#39;s grip on the front of his shirt hardened and he pushed him back against the wall. Lex arched an amused eyebrow at how Chloe had just made this normally so stoic man to lash out. He turned his head over his shoulder and grinned down at Chloe. She put her hand against his back and nodded. He stepped back to let her come forward between him and Charlie.

"Louie, you know I copied those files. You were too mad at me when you found out about Aidan and I, you were mad because I lost my virginity to the wrong brother." Louie&#39;s eyes watered as all three stared back at him. "I was disposable at that time, but you were too upset, too angry to just let me go, instead you wanted revenge. And it was the only way Aidan would have turned on me too, if you had hard evidence that I wasn&#39;t doing my job and double crossing you."

"I loved you, Ging." His strangled voice caught in his throat. With less animosity he spoke again. "I was in love with you. You broke my heart." Chloe shook her head and leaned into Lex&#39;s side as his arm snaked around her waist. Louie&#39;s eyes focussed on it. "You always had a crush on Luthor, here. When we gave you the assignment to hack into LexCorp, and you passed on it, saying you had bigger fish to fry. I knew you had a thing for the Luthor heir, here. I never understood why. You had both Aidan and I wrapped around your finger, yet you chose baldie, here."

Lex&#39;s hand tightened on her hip. He was going to pretend he never said that. And just as his mind was made up to let the hacking reference go Louie started again. "When you did hack into the mainframe, you told us there was nothing there. That&#39;s when we went to Owen. He was just as good as you, but you were cleaner, much safer pawn. I knew you had swiped the files when we sent Owen in. He couldn&#39;t find a damn thing. We knew you were covering LexCorp&#39;s ass."

Chloe narrowed her eyes and felt the sudden change in Lex&#39;s position beside her, his hand let go of her hip, his arm dropping behind her. "That&#39;s a lie. You knew I couldn&#39;t get past that last firewall. The security was too tight in the mainframe. There was no way I would have been able to bust it without setting off the authorities." Lex stepped back, she had just admitted to hacking into LexCorp, he tried to remind himself that&#39;s what she was paid to do, but he couldn&#39;t shake the uneasy feeling that she could be using him. There was no way her and Charlie were in on a setup together. He looked at Charlie, who&#39;s eyes met his in a curious way.

"Don&#39;t listen to it, Lex. It was her job." Chloe completely ignored the coversation the two were having.

"You were planning on killing me. Why&#39;d you wait so long?" Her question had Charlie&#39;s head snap back in her direction.

"We had to wait for Owen to get to town, he was supposed to off you himself."

Chloe snorted in disbelief. "Yeah, right." Chloe slipped Charlie&#39;s gun out of his waistband and cocked back the safety. "Now tell me the truth." She pointed it dead at his forhead and Lex watched in amazement as she didn&#39;t falter one bit. "Tell me&#33;"

Louie&#39;s eyes shifted from Lex&#39;s to Charlie&#39;s to Chloe&#39;s. "You wouldn&#39;t."

She shifted her weight and arm slight to the right and pulled the trigger, a cement block two squares away from his head broke to peices. Lex flinched and Charlie stood completely still smiling down at her. "I see you remember a few things."

"YOU TAUGHT HER HOW TO SHOOT A GUN?" Louie&#39;s voice echoed off the walls.

"I couldn&#39;t be with her every second of the day, I taught her a lot. Self defense, how to shoot a gun, how to cook."

Chloe&#39;s laughed a little, the gun already trained back on her mark on Louie&#39;s forhead. "I may need a refresher course for that last one."

Charlie nodded and pushed Louie against the wall harder. "You may want to talk now, or forever hold your peices."

Chloe arched a brow at him. "Nice, speech."

Charlie shrugged and looked back at a rather amused Lex. "I always wanted to say that."

Lex grinned and shook his head. Chloe&#39;s voice sounded off once again. "Why didn&#39;t you kill me?"

Louie closed his eyes once. "I couldn&#39;t."

"You still loved me."

"I wanted to see you one last time before Owen got here."

"You were going to kill me after Owen showed up."

Louie nodded as best he could. "We were going to frame Owen."

"So, Owen&#39;s innocent." Charlie&#39;s voice sounded doubtful.

"Completely. We told him we had some work we needed done from the inside of LexCorp. He couldn&#39;t hack through the last firewall either."

Chloe nodded. "Excellent security, Lex."

Lex just stared back at her in disbelief. "We&#39;ll talk about this later."

Chloe shrugged, her head turned back to Louie. "So should i just shoot him anyways?"

Charlie dropped him to the floor, Louie&#39;s leg bent at an awkward state and he howled in pain. Chloe giggled. "You broke his leg."

"Did not."

"You did too."

"I didn&#39;t." Chloe looked pointedly at Charlie. "Okay, so maybe I did."

Lex laughed at the absurdity of the whole situation. "Is he going to disappear?"

Chloe shook her head. "No, because they were embezzling money, and the evidence has been placed out in the open for the next hacker to come along."

Louie&#39;s head throbbed and he looked up at Chloe. "How&#39;d you know that?"

"I&#39;m a hacker, Louie. I got suspicious when you two didn&#39;t fire me right away. I didn&#39;t think it would carry on this long, or even end this way, but I placed the false accounts out in the open for the world to see."

Louie shook his head. "Why?"

Chloe shrugged. "Because I&#39;m a ruthless bitch."

TBC...

sabby
10th July 2003, 17:32
Oh wow&#33; Ok now I&#39;m back in the loop&#33; And wow I love this Chloe, definitely a match for Lex if not a little stronger *G* She&#39;ll be a handful to handle for him all right *G* And wasn&#39;t Charlie cute? Gotta love a big brother style bad ass hunk like him :biggrin:

Can&#39;t wait to see the confrontation between Lex and Chloe when all this is wrapped up *g*

hugs,
Sabby

who?
10th July 2003, 17:49
:worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

this story is so great...update soon&#33;&#33;&#33;

Calliope
11th July 2003, 07:04
:biggrin: I&#39;m so glad you updated&#33; I like Chloe kicking ass. More, more, more&#33;

jem
11th July 2003, 12:14
i LOVED the previous chappy too...

hehee gabe walking in on them... LOL thats classic...

ooOooh comeback chloe&#33;@&#33; kick some ass&#33;

Blaire023
14th July 2003, 22:46
Chapter 9: A great team

Chloe paced the study, her feet growing more and more tired with every step she took. The gun she held in her hand dangled by a finger, the safety firmly holding the trigger in place as to not accidentally fire at random.

"A ruthless bitch are you?" Lex crossed the room to her and she shrugged, spinning the gun around her second knuckle.

"Sounded good at the time." He bowed his head and met her lips with his, deepening until a stinging pain shot through her body and she fell into his arms, her hands pressing against the nape of his neck, angling him to take him easier into her mouth. Lex pulled back, panting as he backed her up onto the couch. As she sat he knelt in front of her, removing one shoe then the other. Then he started on her socks.

"Think we could get around to finishing what we started earlier?" Lex&#39;s voice was a mix of amusement and desire as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him onto his back, crawling off the couch to straddle him on the expensive woven rug.

Chloe hummed in appreciation as his hand traveled from her hips to the underside of her breasts, the gun she was holding lay flat on his chest. Her hands worked hastily to get his pants unbuttoned and the zipper slid down at the awkward angle. His knees bent, the toes of his shoes barely hitting the underside of the low leather couch.

"Don&#39;t you think we should move this to a little less private location?" Chloe grinned and ripped his shirt open.

"Honestly, Lex, I&#39;m not thinking at all. And as for the latter, you have camera&#39;s everywhere, we&#39;ll never be alone in this place." She waved her hand behind her motioning to the camera in the corner of the room. "See, Charlie&#39;s probably making Louie watch us right now." With that said she bent down and placed an open mouth kiss on his left nipple, then his right. Lex groaned and bucked his hips up beneath her.

"Chloe." Her eyes met his and he smiled as she just realized she had flung the gun across the room by ripping open his shirt. She shrugged and nuzzled her face into his neck.

"I want to fuck you, Lex." Lex&#39;s grip on her hips tightened and she gasped as he pushed up into her. She stood up and unbuttoned her jeans, pulled them down, bending over his body as she pulled them completely off, and then her panties. QUickly following was her shirt and bra. She stood towering over him, completely naked. Lex&#39;s hands immediately began to push his slacks over his hips and down his legs, he nudged his way into a half sitting position just to shrug the shirt off. Kicking off his pants he reached up and grabbed her hips, pulling her back down.

His hard on rubbed up and down the length of her cunt, the head of his dick dipped into her entrance slightly and then came back out and ran along her folds to her clit. Lex groaned as she leaned down and bit at his neck, the teasing had gone on long enough. When the head of his cock entered her on the fourth time she slammed down hard on him, taking them both by surprise, a scream ripped from her mouth and she threw her head back and a loud groan came from him as he thrust up into her.

His stroked becoming longer and harder and faster. She couldn&#39;t get enough, she lifted herself off of him and slowly settled back down, sliding the whole length of him, feeling every inch enter her body. A shudder ran through her just as Lex&#39;s eyes met hers.

"Do you know how long I&#39;ve wanted this?" Lex questioned her as she rotated her hips she leaned forward and gripped his bare shoulders, her clit rubbed against his bare skin.

"How long?" She said shaking her head as she felt her stomach tingle and her the pulse in her clit throb in anticipation.

Lex wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to him, rolling them over to where he was on top. "Since the first time I met you." He grabbed her hips and pounded into her, a keening noise ripped from her lips as she panted for air. "In the torch office. When we shook hands, I imagined bending you over your desk and fucking you hard, right there."

Chloe gasped as her legs wrapped around him and thrust up to meet him evenly. "Do you know how long I&#39;ve wanted you, Lex?"

Lex groaned as her muscles contracted around him, burrying him deeper inside of her. "How long?"

Since the second I walked into the torch office and saw you, your back..." she screamed as he slammed harder into her, sending her over the edge as she shook beneath him. "Your back turned to me, got I wanted to drop to my knees and suck your cock right there."

Lex groaned and roared her name as he came in her, her muscles tightened around him, not letting him go. "Chloe." The hoarse rasp of her name exhaled from his lips as he attempted to pull out of her.

"Stay there, I like you like this."

He grinned and collapsed on top of her. "You are so beautiful." Chloe smiled and sighed, her internal muscles finally letting him go, he stayed inside her anyways.

"You&#39;re not too shabby yourself." Lex laughed deep in his throat and burried his head beside her neck.

"Good to know. Good to know."

*~*

The next morning Chloe walked into his office, her hands on her hips, she grinned broadly. Lex looked up from a stack of folders, half with disinterest as he regarded her stance.

"Miss Sullivan." He nodded to her. Chloe sank down onto the couch in the middle of the room and plunked her feet atop the glass table.

"Mr. Luthor." She replied just as blandly. Lex smirked and got up from his chair, walking around the desk to stand in front of her.

"Chloe." A sing song tone could be heard in his voice as he playfully eyed her over.

"Lex." She replied just as dry as before. "Did you see the news?"

Lex furrowed his brow and shook his head. She grabbed the dual remote and turned on the large screen tv sunk into his bookcase. Turning it to the World news a picture of the Whitman&#39;s stared back at them. Both police mugshots. Chloe stood and moved to stand behind Lex. "So what do you think?" The story rattled on about embezzling and an attempted murder charge. Lex shrugged and looked over his shoulder at her.

"Not surprised, always knew they were no good." A glint in his eyes had her returning the smile.

"Well ya know what I think?"

"What?" he turned his back to the tv, facing her instead as his arms wrapped loosely around her waist.

"I think we make a great team." Lex laughed and picked her up, instantly she wrapped her legs around him and let him carry her from the office.

"That we do, Chloe."

The End

scifichick774
14th July 2003, 23:06
You finished it&#33;&#33; Well done, Blaire. (as always)

You know, I&#39;m not even sure why I bother to continue to heap praise on you when you already know what a gifted writer you are...I guess it never hurts to hear it though. This last chapter...mmm...nicely done. ;)

dsapiro
14th July 2003, 23:27
That was a great story, amazing job as always Blaire.

sabby
15th July 2003, 00:32
Woohoo, nice *G* definitely great last chap, but one part had me laughing real hard, cuz you had a little flub right here:

Don&#39;t you think we should move this to a little less private location?"

kinky, Lex, kinky *g*

Anyway. Loved the story. Now on you go to the Secretary *g* and don&#39;t you forget about DITH&#33;

hugs,
Sabby

hfce
15th July 2003, 05:29
Great story blaire :clap:

Hope :chlexsign2:

jem
15th July 2003, 11:14
loved it&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

really really LOVED it.....

kidkarmina
15th July 2003, 19:15
I luv this fic :worship2: &#33; I even luv it the fact that Chloe can kick ass :ohmy: &#33;

And the smut....what can I say except it&#39;s :devil: ish hot&#33;&#33;&#33;

Keep writing......

lunaluthor
15th July 2003, 20:12
Originally posted by kidkarmina@Jul 15 2003, 07:15 PM
I luv the fact that Chloe can kick ass
I second that asskicking Chloe is always great fun :yay2:

Lady Candy
17th October 2003, 13:07
Good ff ;) Chloe had to hurt the two brothers ;)

Béatrice
17th October 2003, 20:38
This is a great fic. I can&#39;t believe I haven&#39;t read it before.

:worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

starmoon
9th April 2005, 23:34
loved this story. it was interesting and keep me on the edge of my seat the whole time.

arkakitty
5th August 2005, 20:35
What a great story :) It was really thrilling to read it. Loved it.

pipersmum
6th August 2005, 02:12
wow great story. I loved it especially having all these men from Chloe's past who were in love with her or just wanting to protect her :wub:
You had me guessing at the beginning about who was looking out for Chloe and who wanted to hurt her :eek:
So glad you wrote it that Lex had wanted Chloe from the very first time they meet and the same for Chloe if only that was true!

ggdoll18
6th August 2005, 07:31
nice job!!!

kimmie
13th August 2005, 01:27
That was great, loved Chloe saying she was a ruthless bitch!!!

Kimmie

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd June 2006, 23:28
This was a good fic. Funny, and nice plot twist points for Chloe's past. They were cool.

Tanschana
13th August 2008, 01:28
Nice story! Really like it!

trckyrcky
6th November 2012, 19:51
Just found this fic in the graveyard. I have to say, a Chloe with a shady past is the best ever. Glad to hear that Lex knew all about Lex before she even came to Smallville and she is exactly the type of woman who is a challenge for Lex. He needs someone who is just as smart as him and challenges him in everywhere.

Ami Rose
28th December 2012, 10:09
Great, amazing, fantasic, wonderful... etc! LOL! Loved it!