PDA

View Full Version : New skins (updated Aug 15th, new skin)

Julie
8th July 2005, 04:23
I just made the current NS main site layout into a skin here at the MB, so feel free to use it if you'd like :) There are some smaller things that I haven't changed on it yet, I just took the basics. Thought I would release it for you folks who don't mind a few errors here and there :)

(It's 4:22am, and I have to actually get up half-early tomorrow, otherwise I would probably fix it all today ;))

You can choose the skin under the Quick Style Chooser on the navbar.

Ainur
8th July 2005, 04:44
Julie is on fire. You finished school, huh? The new skin is beautiful. I love the brown colors. To me they made everything look so pretty. Great job! :blinkkiss

Eta: The banner on the new skin made me wanna go read smut. Good choice! :P

June
8th July 2005, 04:53
Ah, I love it. I was hoping you would do this, and now that you have, I'm estatic.

June, who is off to change her background as we speak.

Edited: We have pretty new avatars too... I never use an avatar and I liked this one so much I had to use it...

slayer44
8th July 2005, 05:03
I love the new skin. You did such an awesome job Julie. :D This is my new favorite skin. Makes Chlex look really hot :) . Can't wait for more.

Augustine86
8th July 2005, 16:18
That's one heck of a skin! I love it! And you ar right slayer44... Lex looks really hot in this one! Though Chloe alos looks very naughty... Perfect combination.

This is my new skin from now on! *My preciousssssssssssssssssssssss*

Jen1388
8th July 2005, 17:34
Ahhhhhhhh yeaaa baby! It's fabulous!

Blackberry
8th July 2005, 17:40
Oooh I lurrrrve it!!! :D thanks, Jules!! *psst* uhmm.... RPG, Jules!!! :)

teb85
8th July 2005, 18:25
loving the new skin ! well done julie !

Julie
9th July 2005, 00:11
Thanks for the comments you guys :) Appreciate it!

Ainur, yeah, I just finished high school about two weeks ago, so I got some time on my hands, and when sitting up to 4-5am, I get all inspired :P Hehe...

BB, I'm trying :P Hehe... Just some smaller issues here on NS that needs to be worked out ;) It's a lot of work keeping a site like this together ;) Much going on "behind the scenes" that you guys don't see and hear about ;)

Blackberry
9th July 2005, 03:08
lol, it's aiight, Jules, completely understandable... but ya know.... when you can!! :)

HumbugGirl
9th July 2005, 17:43
*hugs* The skin is just stunning

Eowyn
10th July 2005, 00:13
J'Adore! You ladies never fail to do fabulous work.

Julie
10th July 2005, 02:18
Merci beaucoup! ;) Je suis heureux vous l'aime.

Not sure that's 100% correct, my French's a bit rusty... :)

AlabamaWorley
15th July 2005, 19:59
So I'm slow... Love the new skin and site layout!

Julie
15th July 2005, 20:05

Kit Merlot
24th July 2005, 03:35
Hi Jules,

I hope you don't mind me asking you this, but I have a question about the new skin.

Which episode or episodes are the pictures taken from?

The new background, and the accompanying avatars, kickass by the way :grin3:

Queen Of Tact
24th July 2005, 03:43
i believe the pic of Chloe are from Spell... I'm not sure about Lex though...

CC

Kit Merlot
24th July 2005, 14:07
i believe the pic of Chloe are from Spell... I'm not sure about Lex though...

CC

Thanks CC :D

Even though Spell was a craptastic episode, AM as Chloe/Madelyn rocked. And she looked damn sexy, but what else is new?

Julie
24th July 2005, 14:44
Hi Jules,

I hope you don't mind me asking you this, but I have a question about the new skin.

Which episode or episodes are the pictures taken from?

The new background, and the accompanying avatars, kickass by the way :grin3:

No no, I don't mind :) Um, some I had lying on my harddrive, but I think, if I can recall correctly, they're from Onyx...

Kit Merlot
24th July 2005, 21:01
Ah yes, Onyx. Full of Lex Luthor goodness--no wonder his picture looked so juicy and delicious :D

Again, excellent work!

Julie
15th August 2005, 20:38
Hmm... Did I just release a new skin? I think so! ;) Let me know what you think of it :)

It's called Angelic (http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/index.php?s=&styleid=14)and can be found in the Quick Skin Chooser as well as in your UserCP :)

Queen Of Tact
15th August 2005, 22:40
Oh me like alot... Jules I have to say this one is kick ass, not that all the others aren't but I think this is now my fav....

CC

Ainur
16th August 2005, 00:25
I really love the new skin and the dark colors, but can I make a suggestion? For the next skin could you do something fun colorful. I really loved how you did the graphics on the NS: Press Room. It so fun and pretty. Please don't take this the wrong way, is just an idea.

ETA: You know what I really like...the white flowers are beautiful and perfect.

Julie
16th August 2005, 00:37
Ainur, thank you :) I'm glad you like it!

Of course you can make suggestions, I love suggestions ;) Well, I'll do my best :) The way I make graphics really depend a lot on my mood, but I'll think happy thoughts ;) Stay tuned, because you never know when I make something ;) Thihi...

Kit Merlot
17th August 2005, 18:04
Julie, do you remember the skin you had that looked Victorian-esque? It had beautiful flowers, and that really cool curly, old fashioned lettering? Do you think you could try something like that again?

I love the two new skins, Sin City and Angelic, but I have a difficult time reading the dark lettering.

That is not meant as a criticism, because both skins are gorgeous. But maybe a lighter colored one as an option would be cool too :grin3:

Julie
17th August 2005, 18:48
Julie, do you remember the skin you had that looked Victorian-esque? It had beautiful flowers, and that really cool curly, old fashioned lettering? Do you think you could try something like that again?

I love the two new skins, Sin City and Angelic, but I have a difficult time reading the dark lettering.

That is not meant as a criticism, because both skins are gorgeous. But maybe a lighter colored one as an option would be cool too :grin3:

Errr, vaguely. I think it was Warunee who made that skin. Wasn't it the fanfiction skin? Or is it another one you're thinking of?

Hm, yeah, I can understand it's hard to read the dark lettering. It shouldn't be too much of it on the Angelic skin though.

No no, I like constructive criticism ;) I'll probably do a lighter one sooner og later :) I'm currently working on another, well... slightly dark, but if I have a uberhappy day, light it is! Hehe ;) Request noted ;)

Kit Merlot
17th August 2005, 19:18
Oh Jules, you're right--the Victorian style one was a fanfiction skin. :D

And thanks for noting my request--you are coolest :grin3:

Blackberry
18th August 2005, 06:31
Squee I love this new Angelic skin~~~ :)

go Jules~ :D

BB

sylvia
18th August 2005, 12:53
I just LOVE 'Sin City'! Beautiful work!

vardaquareien
19th August 2005, 14:12
Oooooh me love Angelic!!! Those are just soooo my colours!!! I miss my Lexy on it though... I think I'll have to alternate between this (for the colour) & Sin City (for my Lex fix).

Beautiful work Jules!

Julie
19th August 2005, 17:29
Thanks everyone for the comments :)

Don't worry Renee, I'll probably make a Chlex-styled skin like this one as well soon ;)

AlabamaWorley
19th August 2005, 18:34
The new skin is really pretty! I'm still digging Sin City, but it's good to know there's something so nice to go to when I'm ready to move on.