PDA

View Full Version : NS Main Site - New ... LAYOUT! :D

Julie
6th July 2005, 19:15
Yep, I'm just doing some maintenance on the server, cleaning up some old stuff :)

BUT! I also got a new layout for ya ;) Check it out [uploading it now] and comments/feedback is of course always appreciated highly!

PS: I know some of the links on the episode list isn't working, I need to get them re-directed to the forum/gallery, so I'm working on that =) Should you find anything else wrong, please post it here and I'll take care of it ;)

June
6th July 2005, 19:53
*jumps up and down with excitment*

I really, really like it. It's different (change is always good) and they way you've set it up is easy to navigate and to find things. I was clicking on the transcripts for the episodes and they aren't up to date--- I'm sure you've noticed this, but I can send you a few links that I use and are always being updated.

Great job, Julie. It looks excellent!

Julie
6th July 2005, 19:59
June, thank you :) Glad you like it! I think the layout's kinda cool, if I may so myself. It's kinda dark and mysterious, very Chlex World Domination-ish :D Hehe

Yeah, if you could send me those links that would be awesome :) Thanks!

Queen Of Tact
6th July 2005, 21:29
Jules I think it's great.... It's a little dark, but it's cool.... Kick ass job hon... You've(and Wu) really made this one hell of a site...

CC

Julie
6th July 2005, 21:44
Thanks CC :D

Yeah, it's a big dark, but it's supposed to be dark. Now, I'm on a laptop (LCD screen) so the colours might be a little brighter for me. I just hope it's not TOO dark... Hehe...

Queen Of Tact
6th July 2005, 21:48
No, it's not that dark... Hehe I was just so used to the blue that my eyes were like whoa...

CC

lj715
6th July 2005, 22:15
I like the new layout. Was taken by surprise when it popped up on my computer screen. Much better than the previous one.

tigerbaby
6th July 2005, 23:39
I like it Jules. Classic without being boring and it's more sepia type tones than black and white which is sometimes better. Easier to navigate as well too although the black text is a little harder to read than the white but overall very good.

Julie
6th July 2005, 23:44
Thanks Aimee :) Appreciate the feedback ;)

As for the text, hm, yeah, I'll try out some other lighter brown tones ;)

buddyfozzy
7th July 2005, 00:33
The main site looks amazing! I love the new look. Great job!

Ainur
7th July 2005, 02:20
The new layout is marvelous and it's pretty easy on the eyes. I also love how everything ir organized and how easy is the navigation system. You did an excellent job, Julie.

Eta: I just saw the NS press room and the graphic on that is beautiful.

Julie
7th July 2005, 02:31
The new layout is marvelous and it's pretty easy on the eyes. I also love how everything ir organized and how easy is the navigation system. You did an excellent job, Julie.

Eta: I just saw the NS press room and the graphic on that is beautiful.

Thank you :) :cake:
I'm glad I managed to make the navigation easy, that's the most important thing on a website :grin3:

Jen1388
7th July 2005, 02:36
Awww I love it, it looks so cool!

Well done Julie, you are so creative!

Julie
7th July 2005, 02:39
Awww I love it, it looks so cool!

Well done Julie, you are so creative!

Aww, thank you :D

The main site looks amazing! I love the new look. Great job!

I gotta learn some new ways of saying thank you :P Hmm... Merci!

:cake:

LEXNCHLOEROCK
7th July 2005, 05:44
Very nice. Just one small problem for me. Everything was too dark. I had to highlight to read.

vardaquareien
7th July 2005, 06:32
Love it Jules - I think I hafta say it's my favourite to date! Love the colourscheme and the layout's easy to navigate.

Julie
7th July 2005, 17:08
Very nice. Just one small problem for me. Everything was too dark. I had to highlight to read.

Ahh, okey, I'll see what I can do about that ;)