PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] What You Learn from Cosmo (R)

Christy January
1st July 2005, 05:26
A/N: Yes, I’m starting another story. Maybe I’m a masochist, but the idea popped into my head the other day and just won’t go away. Silly and a little bit fluffy. Also-no Lana.

Disclaimer: Smallville and Superman belong to Warner Brothers and DC Comics. Cosmopolitan owned by Hearst Publishing.

Summary: When Lex declares that the seduction tips in Chloe’s magazine could never work, she tests them out. On him. (Yeah, I suck at summaries.)

Rating: R…eventually.

………………..

“That couldn’t actually work could it?” Chloe Sullivan asked.

Lois Lane looked up at Chloe after skimming the article herself. “You never know. Some guys are into that sort of thing.”

“What sort of thing?” Clark Kent asked as he turned a chair around and sung his leg over to straddle it.

Lois looked at Chloe over her coffee mug. They had been sitting in the Talon for the last half hour perusing the latest issue of Cosmopolitan. Chloe never read it, but to Lois it ranked among her prerequisites for survival. Chloe wouldn’t have doubted if Lois had every single issue from the last five years.

“Nothing.” Chloe said quickly. A little too quickly apparently, for Clark’s eyes narrowed and then zoned in on the magazine partially hidden under Lois’s arm.

“Actually Clark,” Lois said with an evil smile playing over her lips at his suspicion, “We were just talking about seduction.”

Clark instantly paled, then turned the same beet red as the stripes in his requisite flannel shirt. “What?” he squeaked out. Chloe bit her lip to keep from laughing. Clark had actually squeaked.

“Yep. So tell me Clark, do you think it would work if a girl…” the brunette leaned over and whispered the rest of her sentence in his ear. His eyes widened to such a proportion Chloe was sure they would pop out of his head. He jumped up out of his seat as if Lois had burned his ear, knocking over his chair in the process. Cheers and applause echoed around the room at Clark’s display of coordination.

Chloe looked at her cousin, sipping her coffee, the epitome of innocence.

“Uh…I have to…um…” Clark stammered.

“Go?” Chloe supplied.

“Yeah.” he agreed before all but bolting out of the building.

“What did you say to him?” Chloe demanded.

Lois grinned devilishly. “I just asked him if he thought number seventeen would work.”

Chloe grabbed the magazine and scanned the page until she found the tip in question. Her mouth dropped open. “You didn’t!”

Lois grinned at her in reply.

“Oh my God. I’m surprised he didn’t pass out. Clark’s probably never even heard of that before.”

“Heard of what?” came a voice above them.

Both girls turned to see Lex Luthor standing above them, clad in his usual dark suit and trademark smirk. He glanced back and forth between the two, as they looked at each other. It was obvious they didn’t want to tell him what had they had been discussing.

“Nothing.” Chloe replied in the same tone in which she had answered Clark. As before, it didn’t work and Lex studied her before picking up Clark’s chair and sitting down.

“With the way Clark just tore out of here, I seriously doubt it was nothing.” he said.

Chloe looked at Lois as if to say ‘Should we?’ Lois shrugged in response.

Using the lapse in their attention to his advantage, Lex snatched the magazine from Chloe before she could protest. She made a futile attempt to get it back, but he held out his hands to block her effort.

“101 Ways to Seduce Him…Without his Knowledge.” He scanned the article before looking up at Chloe and she felt the blush rise up in her face against her will.

“You don’t honestly think that these would work on anyone with an IQ above twelve do you?” he asked.

“We were just reading it.” she said defensively.

“Don’t tell me Clark saw this?”

Both girls smile somewhat sheepishly and Lex shook his head. “Well that explains it.” he said under his breath.

“Just getting the male viewpoint. Since we have yours now, maybe you should go check on Clark. See if he’s recovered.” Lois said.

Lex looked at her, mildly surprised. He had the nagging suspicion there was more going on here than met the eye. He glanced over at Chloe. She was still a little pink.

“You alright Chloe? You seem…flushed. Trying to decide whether or not to try these out?”

A spark suddenly appeared in her eyes that Lex and Lois both instantly recognized as supreme anger. “If you want to know something Lex, why not just ask?”

“I thought I just did.” he replied. Without another word he stood and handed the magazine back to her. “I do hope you’re not planning to actually use these. A man would have to be an idiot to fall for any of these. And you surely wouldn’t stoop to cheap ploys.”

“You honestly don’t think they’d work? Any of them?” Lois asked.

“No I don’t.” he told her before turning and heading out the door.

Lois looked at Chloe whose eyes were trained on Lex’s retreating back. “Well there’s a challenge if ever I heard one.”

………………..

“For the last time NO!” Chloe practically yelled at her cousin as Lois followed her through her apartment to her bedroom.

“Why not? You can’t tell me you haven’t thought about it.” Lois teased as she plopped onto Chloe’s bed.

Chloe blushed and Lois beamed in triumph. “I knew it!” she cried.

“I never said yes.” Chloe said defensively.

“You didn’t have to.”

Chloe sighed and turned to her computer. Maybe if she ignored Lois, she’d go away.

“Come on, not once in all these years, have you ever wondered what it would be like to sleep with Lex Luthor, infamous playboy and known sex god?” Lois pressed.

“Lois!”

“What?” she replied innocently.

“I cannot believe you just said that.” Chloe muttered.

“Why not? Isn’t that the rumor? Lex’s ‘expertise’ is famous.” Lois said adding finger quotes to the word expertise. Chloe laughed. She fell onto the bed next to Lois.

“If you’re really so curious why not just test them out yourself?” Chloe challenged.

Lois narrowed her eyes at her cousin. She was so obvious sometimes.

“It would never work. Lex can’t stand me. Now you on the other hand…”

Chloe smacked her playfully on the arm. “Like they would work if I tried them.”

“You could always find out.” Lois teased.

Chloe mulled that over in her brain as she stared at her ceiling. A light bulb flashed in her brain and she sat up grinning.

“I know that look. What are you plotting? I know there’s something going on in that devious head of yours.” Lois accused.

“Devious? Who, me?” she feigned shock at Lois’s words.

“Just spill.”

“I’ll try these out on Lex on one condition.” Chloe said.

“That would be?” Lois wondered.

“You try them on Clark.”

Lois’s mouth dropped open and she gaped at Chloe. ‘Oh, if she thinks that’s going to get her out of this she’s dead wrong.’

“You’ve got a deal.” Lois said and stuck out her hand. Chloe took it and shook.

……………….

A/N: Well, should I continue?

Ainur
1st July 2005, 05:45
You should definitly continue. This was so cute. I love the rapport between Chloe and Lois. They are like sisters.
Poor Lex and Clark they won't know what hit them. I can't wait to find out the Cosmo list. It's going to be very interesting. Very nice start. Update soon!

Louie
1st July 2005, 06:23
that was a great beginning, you should definatly keep going

star del mar
1st July 2005, 06:54
Please continue! I can already imagine all the steamy Chlex moments...mmm..ok, I'll stop now but update again soon!!!

Steph*

welshy
1st July 2005, 09:37
That was a great beginning, I hope there's going to be more soon

chril1
1st July 2005, 09:42
dude?

come on...update? it should have been up by now

lea
xxx

teejei
1st July 2005, 10:28
you're on the right track...keep going! :D

BabDreamer
1st July 2005, 12:08
Oooh yes, yes yes, you definitely have got to continue! This looks really, really promising... Definitely got me interested here!

Gaia
1st July 2005, 13:14
Love it. Love it.Love it. Love it.:D
Continuation please:D

fussy_wuzzy
1st July 2005, 14:44
Great premise! I'll definitely be following this story.

Kit Merlot
1st July 2005, 14:49
Oh yeah, this story NEEDS to be continued :grin3:

And I like how Lois realizes that Chloe likes Lex and that Lex returns the feeling. Lois might turn out to be a good reporter after all :D

More please!

syrin_4_chlex
1st July 2005, 15:21
Oh poop. that was it?? this has the startings of a good fic right here. can't wait for it to be updated. the double seduction Clois/Chlex u got going on is assuredly goonna b good

kirt30
1st July 2005, 15:30
loved this fic

June
1st July 2005, 16:11
A/N: Well, should I continue?

Um, Yes? Please? Like now? This story is starting of good, with a lot of smutty potential (By judging by that R rating however, not too smutty *glares goodnaturedly at Christy*) and a lot of-- hopefully-- fluff. I hope you include some Clois too, as much as I love Chlex, I'm a sucker for clois as well.

sylvia
1st July 2005, 16:30
This story sounds like it's going to be lots of fun. Do update soon!

hfce
1st July 2005, 16:37
Please continue. :D

Addie
1st July 2005, 16:38
That was great, please continue.

kimmie
1st July 2005, 17:13
You should most definitely continue, i think this is a brilliant idea for a fic, there is so many ways you could go with it and i can't wait for your next update!

Kimmie

sexi_angel_babee
1st July 2005, 19:42
lol this is a great idea! please do continue

meeaz
1st July 2005, 19:45
i love the premise of this fic-so yes, definately continue. looking for some more soon!

Damaris56
1st July 2005, 20:01
Of course this needs to continue! Can't wait to see what Chloe does to Lex.

bluengreenswmer
1st July 2005, 21:29
Continue....hmm....

DUH! I can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon! :)

deia
1st July 2005, 23:18
Should you continue??? hum let me think....OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you crazy just leaving it at that? You had me grinning from ear to ear and it's only been one chapter so far! I'm dying to see how it's going to turn out. And when it comes to women's wiles I'm not sure Lex can hold his own much better than lil' Clarky! Update soon pweeeeeeeeeeeaseee!

Krysia
1st July 2005, 23:34
This is just to weird my best friend and her boyfriend just had a huge fight , because she reads Cosmo [ like the Bible] and he hates it, says it gives her stupid ideas. So now they have this ultimatum going on. She can't talk about Cosmo to him and he won't drag her to see basketball games. Standing on te sidelines and looking at the way they act I can't stop to laugh. ;)
Anyhow, YES! please continiue with the story.
I'm actually not sure which I want to see more. Chloe trying those "tricks" on Lex, since it will be hot. Or Lois trying them out on Clark, coz that just has to be hilarious. I wonder which thing they will try out first, and will both of them be doing the same things to the guys? Please write more!

buddyfozzy
2nd July 2005, 00:46
Yes you need to continue!

This was a really great start, I can't wait for the next update!

Kaie
2nd July 2005, 02:53
To answer your question! Please God continue! Lex should suffer. I think it would be hilarious if the infamous Lex Luthor was seduced using magazine tips. I actually tried them once, my boyfriend asked me if I was feeling okay. So maybe this could turn out funny? Maybe? Anyways, you really should continue this fic!

Kaie

ElizabethV
2nd July 2005, 06:36
LOL This story is great! I can't wait to see them both living up to their challenge. :) I love the premise- magazine articles on 'seduction' are always entertaining.

Christy January
2nd July 2005, 07:13
A/N: Here’s the next part. I was going to post all of it last night, but I wanted to see if anybody wanted to read it first.

……………….

Disclaimer: Nope, still not mine.

………………..

“Okay, if we’re going to do this we need to set some ground rules.” Chloe said to Lois over their dinner of take-out Chinese later that night.

“I never thought I’d see the day when Chloe Sullivan wanted to set rules. What happened to the girl who blackmailed one of the most powerful men on the planet?” Lois demanded.

“She nearly got blown up.” Chloe replied sarcastically.

“Fine. Set your rules.” Lois conceded, taking a bite of her egg roll.

“Rule one: absolutely no mention of the article.” Chloe said.

“Duh.”

Chloe glared at her before continuing. “Number two: this has to be subtle. Nothing obvious or over the top.”

“Chloe, I’m dealing with Clark here. The boys doesn’t do subtle. Nothing short of ripping off his clothes will work.” Lois said as if she were talking to a small child.

“Eww. Too much information.” Chloe cried and slapped her hands over her ears.

“Like you never tried.” Lois muttered.

Chloe pretended she hadn’t heard her. “Finally rule three: this is about proving we can do it. No actual sex is needed.”

Lois choked a little on her food. “Chloe you do know what seduce means don’t you?”

Chloe rolled her eyes and fought the urge to blush. “Of course. It’s just that…well, do you really want to sleep with Clark?”

Lois thought about that a moment. A weird look of disgust and perhaps intrigue flitted across her face. “Well no, but it couldn’t be that bad could it?”

“Lois!”

“Okay, you’re turning into a prude. Maybe a night with Lex is exactly what you need to loosen up.” Lois said.

“I do not want to sleep with Lex!” Chloe cried, crossing her arms over her chest. It was the first sign that she was getting annoyed.

“Uh-huh.” Lois nodded.

“I don’t!” Chloe repeated.

Lois looked at her, silently, daring her to say more.

“Fine. I’ve thought about it, but I never seriously considered it.” Chloe reluctantly admitted.

“Tell me something I don’t know. So why the reluctance?”

“You mean besides the very likely possibility that he’ll reject and humiliate me? Or that he’ll laugh in my face?” Chloe asked.

“Chlo, sweetie, I’ve been watching you two for a while now. There is definitely something there. Who cares if it doesn’t turn out to be true love? You get a great night with a hot guy. Where’s the bad?” Lois acted as though this were an everyday thing for her. For all Chloe knew, it might be.

“What do you get out of it?” Chloe asked her cousin innocently.

“Well, for starters I get to see you and Lex finally resolve that sexual tension,” she grinned as Chloe blushed crimson, “I get to torment Clark which is always fun, and if this whole thing works I get to deflower the wide-eyed innocent farm boy.”

Chloe’s mouth dropped open before she erupted into a fit of giggles.

“What’s so funny?” Lois demanded.

“You just said you were going to ‘deflower’ Clark.” Chloe gasped out as tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Lois whacked her with a pillow. “Laugh all you want. Now that we have ‘ground rules’ we have some serious plotting to do.”

Chloe wiped her eyes and sat back up as she and Lois began their planning.

“I don’t actually have to follow those rules, do I?” Lois asked in a worried tone.

………………..

“Mr. Luthor, Miss Sullivan is here to see you.” Enrique announced to Lex the next day.

Lex’s eyebrow’s raised. What was Chloe doing here? Probably in another life or death situation no doubt. “Show her in.”

Chloe walked through the doors with her motives running through her head. She and Lois had devised ways for them each to spend time with their targets so they wouldn’t appear to be hanging around them for no good reason, and had set a deadline of one week to accomplish their tasks.

Chloe’s eyes locked onto Lex’s as she sat down in the chair across from his desk. Did he always have to smirk like that? It was so irritating.

“Chloe. What can I do for you?” Lex asked.

‘Wouldn’t you like to know.’ Chloe thought. “I was actually hoping for a small favor.”

Lex smirked. “Should I call the lawyers now or do you want to tell me the story first?” he nodded towards the manila envelope in her hand.

Chloe smiled. “Sorry to disappoint you, but no death threats or capital crimes involved this time.”

“Maybe next time.” he replied.

Chloe reached the file over the desk to him. For the first time he noticed what she was wearing. Jeans and a flowy red top with whisper thin spaghetti straps. He only noticed then because one strap slipped down her shoulder when she reached him the file. He found himself starring at the bare skin of her shoulder and wondering if her skin was as soft as it looked.Chloe cleared her throat. He looked up into her eyes to find her smiling at him with a bemused expression.

“If this is a bad time I can come back later.” she said.

“Not at all.” he said. “What exactly is this favor?”

“Well there’s this journalism scholarship at Met. U. I’m already accepted, but this would really help out with the expense.” Chloe started.

“So where do I come in?” Lex asked intrigued. He was seriously hoping she wasn’t about to ask him to pull some strings, but that wasn’t Chloe’s style. She preferred to win things like these on merit.

“One of the requirements is an alumni recommendation.” she explained.

So that was it. “Chloe, I wasn’t exactly a model student.”

“Maybe, but you happen to be a generous benefactor. And seeing as you’re the only alumnus (not really sure if that’s the right word) I know, I figured you were my best shot.”

He appeared to be mulling it over. Chloe sighed and stood up. “Look Lex, if you don’t want to…”

“I never said that.” he interrupted.

Chloe crossed one arm around her stomach and with the other began to play with the necklace she was wearing. It was on a long chain that ended just above the cleavage exposed by her top. Lex’s eyes were instantly drawn to her movements. She fought the urge to smile at his reaction.

“I’ll do it.” he finally agreed, dragging his eyes back up to her face.

“Great. I’ll be here tomorrow.”

“I’m not sure I can do it all in one night Chloe.” he said.

“I mean I’ll be back to brainstorm.” she explained.

“Brainstorm?” Now he was confused.

“Yep. It also requires an essay. You can help me with that, and I’ll make sure your recommendation is what I need. We have a week, but I think we can do it.” she explained. She began searching through her purse for her keys, bending over slightly, and noticed Lex looking when she glanced up.

“So I’ll see you tomorrow?” she asked brightly.

“Tomorrow.” he agreed.

She turned and headed out the door noticing in the framed picture on the wall that Lex was watching her walk away. Chloe grinned despite herself. It wasn’t everyday that one of the most eligible bachelors in the country checked out your butt as you walked away.

Maybe this was going to be easier than she thought.

………………..

Lois walked into the Kent barn after she’d finally escaped Martha’s detailed account of the pie baking process. She liked the Kents, but she could only take so much. Besides it was hard watching Martha be so nice to her considering what she was planning for Clark.

She spotted said target bent over working on the tractor. At least she thought it was a tractor. She may have issue with Clark, but the view was still pretty good. She whistled.

Clark’s wrench clattered into the engine and his head shot up, banging into the hood or whatever it was. He turned around so fast that he fell quite ungracefully to the ground.

“I’ll give you six for the dismount, but your form could use a little work.” she said and hopped up onto a bail of hay next to the machine he was working on.

Clark flushed a bright pink and started stammering. Lois rolled her eyes. “Relax Clark. I’m not trying to jump you, just admiring the view. Your virtue is safe.”

Clark’s blush deepened. “What are you doing out here?” he asked going back to his work.

Lois grinned at his attempt to changing the subject. “I had to get away from that pie your mom’s baking. It’s making me hungry.”

He nodded. So she went on. “I don’t know how you grew up around it. I swear it smells absolutely sinful.” She leaned in closer to him and lowered hear voice slightly. “So tell me Clark, are you ever tempted?”

He dropped the wrench again. “T-tempted?”

“To sneak a piece when she’s not looking?” Lois asked with her innocent look plastered on her face.

“Um, sure.” he again turned back to his task. If Lois didn’t know better she’d think his face was glowing.

“You know Clark you’ve been acting weird around me since yesterday. Did I embarrass you at the Talon?” she unwrapped a lollipop and stuck it in her mouth.

He looked up at her. She was twirling the candy slowly around in her mouth before pulling it out and licking it and then her lips. “Well?”

“What?” he asked once his eyes returned to hers.

She grinned. “You’re hopeless Clark. Let me know if you figure out a way to get a piece of that pie. I’m seriously getting ravenous here.” With that she jumped off the hay and walked out, feeling his eyes on her the whole time.

This was going to be too easy.

………………..

“This may be easier than I thought.” Chloe said as she opened the door for Lois.

“What happened? I need details.” she exclaimed as she dropped her purse on the couch and sitting down next to it.

“I think Lex was actually checking me out.” Chloe called from the kitchen as she poured them each a glass of lemonade.

Lois rolled her eyes. “In that top I’m not surprised.”

“Not just that, he was staring at my butt as I walked out.” Chloe came in and handed her the glass.

Lois took a sip. “Anything else?”

“You’re starting to depress me. I thought I was doing good.” Chloe sunk into the couch cushions and thought about her encounter with Lex.

“I’m not trying to. If you’re not confident when you go back, he’ll notice and it won’t work.” Lois assured her.

“I know.” Chloe sighed.

“So what are you planning to do?”

…………………

Chloe walked into Lex’s study the next day determined to make the kind of progress that Lois had made with Clark. At the Talon earlier he had been sneaking glances at her the whole time out of the corner of his eyes. And he didn’t even like her.

She was dressed pretty conservatively, or so Lois had said, in a sleeveless button down shirt, denim skirt, and heeled sandals. But if she showed up dresses like a sex kitten Lex would catch on.

He wasn’t in his office when she arrived, but was told he was on his way. She sat and waited for about twenty minutes. She was gathering up her things to leave when she noticed Lex standing in the doorway watching her. She had unconsciously been doing two of the tips, playing with the last unbuttoned button on her blouse, which happened to be pretty low at the same time she was dangling her shoe by the heel with her toe. Lex had a look in his eyes that she’d never seen before as he eyes roamed up her legs to her hand at her button. Finally his eyes met hers and she smiled. Maybe she’d made more progress than she’d realized.

Augustine86
2nd July 2005, 07:35
Deviously intriguing, I like this Chloe and this Lex so not in control it hurts! Keep 'em coming, I say.:blinkkiss

Krysia
2nd July 2005, 08:08
Poor Clark, he will probably get a heart attack before Lois is done with him. :) I loved all the innuendo with the pie. Nicely done. I think Chloe will get further with her unconscious seduction, like playing with her button than laying it down to strongly. I'm sure Lex has a radar, after years of women throwing themselves at him, and if he caught Chloe doing that his guard would go up.
I'm kinda hoping for some twists and turns in their plans. Every time they said how easy it was going I was thinking that they just jinxed themselves ;)
I loved the chapter.

jaxie926
2nd July 2005, 08:27
i absolutely love the premise of the story and can't wait to see where you're going to take this. there were lots of things in ch2 that deserve quoting and proper f/b but i'm too exhausted tonight to do so, i'll try to remember to do it tomorrow.

teejei
2nd July 2005, 09:41
the Clois is a hoot, and the Chlex has Sexual Tension written all over it! :clapclap:

i wonder how Clark and Lex would ever survive Lois and Chloe...:P

more, please. :D

Gaia
2nd July 2005, 11:26
:D Now that is fun :D Poor Lex he woun't know what hit him!

LaLa
2nd July 2005, 13:03
hey hey that's pure evil to play with the slow males of SV, glad to have the next chapter and now I want to read the rest of the story! ;-)

fussy_wuzzy
2nd July 2005, 13:50
Very funny chapter! I'm enjoying the Clois interaction just as much as the Chlex interaction. Can't wait for your next update :grin3:.

BabDreamer
2nd July 2005, 13:52
Oh, this is pure genius! I love it! Poor Clark - I actually laughed to when Lois talked about 'deflowering the wide eyed farm boy'! lol

Loved how Chloe was doing the tips unconsciously - she is a born seductress lol
So now, I am definitely addicted to this story! Come back quick, I need my fix!

kimmie
2nd July 2005, 14:03
I LOVE this fic, loving Chloe slowly seducing Lex, and stupid Clark!!! Please don't nmake me wait too long for another update!!!

Kimmie

Kit Merlot
2nd July 2005, 14:50
This was an excellent update!

Clark won't know what hit him, but Lex might figure out what was going on. I hope Chloe continues to use subtlity--that always intrigues men :grin3: Well, at least intelligent men like Lex. Clark on the otherjand...

Great job with this story, Christy.

meg20
2nd July 2005, 15:07
I just love the way Lois is dealing with Clark, it's so much fun.And Lex will never know what hit him - go Chloe!
Love all of it and please update soon!!!

June
2nd July 2005, 15:29
Again, I love the Chloe and Lois relationship you are building in this fic. It's light and sisterly and fun and is exactly what I love about them.

“I’ll give you six for the dismount, but your form could use a little work.” she said and hopped up onto a bail of hay next to the machine he was working on.

Clark flushed a bright pink and started stammering. Lois rolled her eyes. “Relax Clark. I’m not trying to jump you, just admiring the view. Your virtue is safe.”

That Cracked me up. Although I do think Clark so be worrying about other things *ahem* then his virtue.

she noticed Lex standing in the doorway watching her. She had unconsciously been doing two of the tips, playing with the last unbuttoned button on her blouse, which happened to be pretty low at the same time she was dangling her shoe by the heel with her toe. Lex had a look in his eyes that she’d never seen before as he eyes roamed up her legs to her hand at her button. Finally his eyes met hers and she smiled. Maybe she’d made more progress than she’d realized

I first laughed when I read this becase a. I do this with my shoe all the time and b. the image of Lex standing in the doorway staring at her like a piece of meat is somehow very funny in my mind.

Great update with lots of easy subtle seduction and I can't wait for the next update.

lexchloe
2nd July 2005, 16:28
Just discovered this story and I'm really liking it so far. Lois and Chloe's relationship is great in this. I'm loving the idea of Chloe going all seductress on Lex and Lois doing the same to Clark (poor, innocent farmboy) Can't wait to see more of Chloe's Cosmo seduction plan. More please.

welshy
2nd July 2005, 18:11
Le the games begin :rofl: I can't wait for more

Ami Rose
3rd July 2005, 04:22
Love it! You gotta continue! Pleassssssse! More Chlex!

Lots of Love,
Ami Rose

meeaz
3rd July 2005, 04:38
loved it. more soon please. and poor lex-i have a feeling he won't know what hit him, clark too for that matter.

leik2
3rd July 2005, 09:11
Tantilizing.

hfce
3rd July 2005, 15:24
:rofl: I love this. I so can't wait how far Chloe will go with Lex. :D

Hope ;)

Baily007
3rd July 2005, 16:32
Ok - now its time to start the next round of the game.
Great story and I can't wat for Chloe to pove her point to Lex!

Louie
3rd July 2005, 19:03
some boys are so easy... can't wait for more

Christy January
3rd July 2005, 20:34
Disclaimer: See chapter one

………………..

“Lex, are you okay?” Chloe asked as he continued to stand in the doorway staring at her. The look in his eyes was so intense it was making her a little uncomfortable. Surely it couldn’t have worked this fast?

“Lex?” she tried again, a little louder this time.

That seemed to snap him out of his trance. He blinked and shook his head. Then proceeded right over to the bar to pour himself a glass of scotch. She smiled. Oh, he had definitely been staring. You might even classify it as ogling, but he’d been doing it.

She stood up and walked over to stand behind him. She leaned up to talk directly into his ear. “Are you sure you’re alright?”

Lex jumped as her breath hit his neck. His glass slipped and he caught it with his other hand. He sincerely hoped she hadn’t seen that. “I’m fine.” he answered shortly.

“You look all twitchy and tense.”

He gripped the glass so hard he was amazed it didn’t break. “Just a lot on my mind.”

“Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea. I never meant to be a distraction.” she said with a slightly sad expression in her eyes.

He fought back a groan at her words. Intentional or not, that’s precisely what she had become. A walking, talking personification of distraction. But it wasn’t her fault he had been having some less than proper dreams about her the entire night before. He was just thankful she hadn’t worn another top like that red one. If she had, he wouldn’t have been able to control himself. Although that skirt and low cut top were not exactly helping matters.

“Chloe I assure you I’m perfectly fine.” he told her.

“If you say so.” she muttered and walked back over to her chair. “Shall we get started?”

He downed another glass of scotch before joining her.

………………..

Lois tapped her foot and whistled as she leafed through the book she’d found in Clark’s loft. Ancient hieroglyphs weren’t really her thing, but she’d been waiting forever. While Chloe was at Lex’s ‘working’ she was stuck on the farm. She’d convinced the Kents that she wanted to stay a few extra days to spend more time with Chloe before she started college. The fact that Chloe would now be going to her college didn’t really seem to register with them.

Lois was beginning to consider leaving when she heard her target approaching. He came up the stairs heavily, as if there were something weighing on his mind. But whatever it was flew out once he saw Lois, clad in a tank top and denim cutoffs sprawled out on his couch.

“Lois, what are you doing up here?” he demanded.

“I know you’re an only child Clark, but you need to learn to share. I’m just a little bored.” she replied without looking up from her book.

“Bored?” He sounded genuinely surprised.

She smiled. “I know some may find this town amusing due to the number of meteor enhanced residents, but it’s pretty bland in the way of entertainment.”

Clark shrugged. “I guess.” He walked over and began straightening up his bookcase to fix Lois’s rearranging of his system.

“Is you’re mom stilling making the meatloaf?” she asked offhandedly.

“I think so. Why?” he turned back to her with a few books in his hands.

Lois sighed. “She’s decided I should learn to bake.”

“Bake?” he raised an eyebrow. Lois in an apron was a scary thought.

“Yep. Today is how to make a pie from scratch.”

Clark gulped. “Pie.”

She grinned. “Uh-huh. Cherry.” She looked him in the eye and he promptly dropped all his books on his toes.

“Careful, don’t hurt yourself. I’m gonna head in. The sooner I get started, the sooner it’ll be over right?” she got up and went to stand at the top of the staircase facing him. “I’ll be sure to save you a few cherries. I’ve noticed you’re quite fond of them.”

………………..

“You can’t talk about that!” Chloe cried.

Lex raised his eyebrows. She’d actually yelled at him. Why did she insist on doing that?

“Why not?”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “Talking about the trial isn’t going to make me look like a choice candidate. It wasn’t exactly my best moment.”

Le studied her expression. “You sent a murderer to jail Chloe.”

“I was involved with a murderer in the first place. Which do you think they’ll pay the most attention to?” she asked quietly.

He nodded. “Fine.” He crossed trial from his list. He began to rub his head as a migraine began to settle. Being in such close quarters with Chloe wasn’t a good idea until these…images stopped popping into his head every time she chewed on her pen.

“Lex are you sure you’re okay? You’ve been acting weird since I got here.” she asked, her voice filled with genuine concern. She shouldn’t be doing this if he was sick.

“I’m fine, I just didn’t sleep well.” he told her.

“Why not?”

He fought to keep his temper from rising. He did not want to discuss this. “Dreams.”

“Bad ones?”

Lex looked up into her eyes and the same fire that had been there earlier was there again. She swallowed hard. He’d dreamt about her. And he didn’t consider them bad. He didn’t need to say it. If the dreams were about someone else he’d make a veiled comment about them. His silence and expression made it perfectly clear that she was in them. After the shock wore off she was filled with something close to giddiness.

“No wonder you’re so tense.” Chloe said. “I always am when I don’t sleep well.” She moved around to stand behind him.

“Chloe…” he began warningly.

She placed her hands on the back of his neck and began to knead the muscles that were indeed hard with knots. “Here?”

He bit back the moan threatening to erupt from his throat. He nodded, not trusting his voice.

Chloe smiled. She let her hands slip over his shoulders and down his back, working out all the kinks. Lex’s head lolled forward and he sighed.

“Better?” she asked, once again breathing directly into his ear.

He nodded.

“Good.” Chloe removed her hands and walked back to sit in her chair. “Back to work.”

………………..

Clark walked into the kitchen to see a small bowl of cherries sitting on the counter. He groaned. Lois was trying to drive him crazy, there was no other explanation for it.

As for Lois, she was standing at the stove, arms folded, a pot holder clutched in one hand while she waited for the timer. Clark noticed that the tank top she’d been wearing earlier had been replaced by one of his flannel shirts, tied at her midriff with the sleeves rolled up.

Lois glanced up and saw Clark’s inspection of her wardrobe. “I hope you don’t mind. I spilled cherries all over mine and your mom got me this from the laundry room.”

Clark nodded. “It’s fine.”

Lois was dying to roll her eyes at his words. Of course Clark would love this look. It was so wholesome and all down home cuteness. Right up his alley. But it had still sucked to pour cherries on one of her favorite tops.

The timer dinged and Lois pulled her pie out of the oven. Clark walked over behind her and looked at it. “It’s kind of…lopsided.” And it was. Most of the cherries had migrated to one side to create a slope down to the tin’s edges.

“Say what you want, you still have to taste it.” she said smugly. He swallowed at the look in her eyes when she said taste.

“Be nice Clark, the first time’s always the hardest.” Martha chastised him as she walked down the stairs into the kitchen, Jonathan behind her. Both of them had changed clothes.

“You going somewhere?”

“Dinner at the Johnson’s, you remember.” Jonathan replied. “It’s just you and Lois tonight.”

Clark gulped and shot a glance at Lois. She was smiling at him like she knew a secret he didn’t and popped a cherry into her mouth.

………………..

“So he just took off?” Chloe asked. Sure Clark was a little shy around girls, but to bolt like that…he wasn’t twelve.

“Yep. As soon as Mr. And Mrs. Kent left he said he was going to see Lex and took off like a shot.” Lois said sullenly from her spot on Chloe’s bed.

“The way he tore in there I thought something was seriously wrong. Oh, I could strangle him. I was making real progress with Lex.” Chloe huffed.

“You want to go to the Talon?” Lois asked. “After last night I could use a caffeine fix. Stupid farm boy.”

“Yeah, let’s go.” Chloe got up and grabbed their purses, handing Lois’s hers. “Don’t look so down. Clark obviously doesn’t trust himself around you. Be flattered.” she rubbed her back soothingly.

“My bet is he doesn’t trust me.” Lois argued.

“Do you blame him? Your intentions are less than honorable.” Chloe teased. Lois stuck her tongue out at her.

………………..

“Feeling better Clark?” Lex asked as he sat down at the table opposite him.

Lex had been so thankful when Clark had come over last night he would have been willing to buy him his own country. Chloe was driving him out of his mind. A few more minutes and he would have given in and done something he shouldn’t have. Clark’s interruption and ensuing story about Lois’s behavior was a welcome excuse to get Chloe to leave. He’d breathed a sigh of relief then cracked-up about Clark running away from Lois like a scared rabbit.

“Yeah, no run-ins with Lois today.” he replied. He stared moodily into his coffee cup.

“You sound disappointed Clark. Don’t tell me that Lois is starting to get to you.” he smirked over his latte.

Clark glared at him.

The sound of laughter wafted into the building and both men looked up to see Lois and Chloe enter, laughing their heads off about something. Both Lex and Clark groaned inwardly.

Thankfully the girls didn’t seem to notice them. They walked straight over to the counter to chat with Mrs. Kent. They ordered coffee and stayed at the counter while it was being prepared. Chloe finally noticed Clark and Lex out of the corner of her eye and nudged Lois’s arm. She made an attempt to direct her eyes towards the boys and Lois turned to see what was over there just to make sure Chloe wasn’t having a stroke or something. She grinned and waved at them.

Lois turned back to Chloe. “Should we go torment them a little?”

Chloe thought about for a second before an idea occurred to her.

“Hey Mrs. Kent?” Chloe called leaning over the counter.

Lex choked slightly on his coffee at the view it afforded him.

“Yes?” Martha came back over and sat their coffee down in front of the two girls.

“This music is a little dull. Mind if I change it?” she asked sweetly

“Go right ahead.”

Chloe thanked her and ducked behind the counter to the CD player. She searched through the disc like she was on a mission. Then she extracted one from the group and popped it into the player. “I knew it was here somewhere.”

“What are you doing?” Lois whispered. Chloe grinned at her.

A loud thumping drum line filled the Talon and Lois’s mouth dropped open. “Now that is pure genius.”

‘I want you to want me, I need you to need me…’ Chloe started singing along to the music as if she didn’t have a care in the world. Lois shook her head and joined in.

Clark and Lex both groaned out loud.

………………..

Chloe pulled up in front of the mansion later that evening and curse when it started to rain. “Just perfect.” she muttered.

She reached into her backseat to find her umbrella, then decided against it. Wet hair was at the top of the list. Wet clothes had to be even better.

She took a deep breath and opened her door.

………………..

“Miss Sullivan is here sir.”

“Show her in.” Lex replied without looking up.

The sound of footsteps signaled Chloe’s entrance and he took a deep breath. ‘I can do this. I just have to stay at least ten feet away from her. I can do it…as long as she’s not wearing that red top…’

Lex looked up and dropped his pen, his eyes threatening to pop out of his head. Chloe was standing in his study completely soaked from head to toe. His eyes took in how her dark purple tees shirt was clinging to her, outlining everything. Her hair was hanging wet and tousled around her head and felt every muscle in his body tighten.

This was going to be a long night.

meeaz
3rd July 2005, 20:44
long night indeed. hehe i almost feel bad for lex and clark, but then there'd be no chlex or clois for that matter. very good update! more soon please!

teejei
3rd July 2005, 20:59
oooo...a "long" and *ahem* "hard" night...:P

it's a wonder Lex ain't having a massive heart attack by now. *LoL*

keep going! :D

BabDreamer
3rd July 2005, 21:07
LOL! Those girls are really devious!!! Poor Clark and Lex don't stand a chance... It's so much fun this way :D

Krysia
3rd July 2005, 21:12
Poor Lex the Universe via Chloe just loves to torment him ;)

Augustine86
3rd July 2005, 21:20
Tormented!Lex and Confused!Clark... What could be better? Of course, Vixen!Chloe, but you have that too...

And I love all of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natasha
3rd July 2005, 21:33
This story is very good. I can't wait to see what's going to happening next.

welshy
3rd July 2005, 21:41
A long night indeed, that was an interesting chapter I hope there's going to be more soon

Kit Merlot
3rd July 2005, 22:33
Oh my freakin' god, this story just keeps getting better and better :D

I'm loving the fact that Lex isn't immune to any of the seduction methods that Chloe's been using--AWESOME!!

But poor Lois--she has to deal with the clueless farmboy.

This is an excellent story.

bluengreenswmer
3rd July 2005, 23:20
And he said that her 'methods' wouldn't work. It seems to me that SOMEONE is being seduced without knowing that she's playing him....

Excellent! Hurry up the the next update :)

kimmie
4th July 2005, 00:27
This fic is so good! Can't wait for the next chap... I need some chlex action!

Kimmie

lexchloe
4th July 2005, 01:21
Hee hee. Kind of feel sorry for the guys because what chance do they stand against Chloe and Lois in seduction mode? Chloe and Lois haven't even pulled out the big guns yet and both Lex and Clark are already starting to cave. Great update and I can't wait for the next one and wet Chlexy action.

hfce
4th July 2005, 03:55
:rofl:I love Chloe in this she is funny and Lex has no chance. :rofl:

hope :D

Ainur
4th July 2005, 05:38
Chloe and Lois are evil. I really like how both of the approached their mission. Chloe is very subtle and Lois is in your face. They know what works best on the guys.
Poor Lex and Clark, the girls are going to drive them crazy. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Redhead0214
4th July 2005, 07:07
I love this fic already! It is just so funny... and i agree with what people are saying about how the two girls approach it differently. I am waiting to see what guy will crack first. I can't wait to see what lex does when he finally cracks and does something he "shouldn't" (but we know he really should) and also to see how he reacts when he finds out what was going on. Can't wait for more!

star del mar
4th July 2005, 08:21
Chloe and Lois are awesome in this fic! They're bringing the boys to their knees without even batting their eyelashes. It's the use of feminine wiles at it's best, lol. Lex doesn't stand a chance, I can't wait to see what happens, update again soon!

Steph*

Louie
4th July 2005, 17:37
silly Clark you can't get away from Lois. Can't wait for more of the very long night.

meg20
4th July 2005, 17:43
This is so much fun :rofl:. The guys will have a heart attac soon. Yeah a really *hard* night for Lex:devil:

buffiy18
4th July 2005, 17:57
:evil: I am really liking this story. I'm glad you don't have Lana in this as I am sue she would find a way to ruin everything. I really like how you are writing both the Clois and Chlex, but spending more time on the Chlex. Looking forward to the "long night". This is day 3 or day 4 in their week?

Baily007
4th July 2005, 18:10
wohoo, this is gettin' better and better!I'll make sure to check for another update tomorrow ;o)

zabu
4th July 2005, 19:47
Just found this story, great one. Can't wait to read the rest of it. Right know Lex is in big trouble, Chloe you rule!!!!!!!

jaxie926
4th July 2005, 21:38
the boys are in for some serious trouble.

loved the song in the talon.

can't wait to see what happens to Lex now.

deia
5th July 2005, 01:12
oooooh, Chloe showed up soaked at Lex's? Now THAT'S what I call unfair...poor guy. And Clark's got a cherry fixation...wonder how that'll turn out! Anyways great chapter and please keep it up I'm loving it though my facial muscle are feeling a little sore...from laughing so much!!!!

Christy January
6th July 2005, 07:26
Disclaimer: Nothing is mine except the plot.

………………..

“Here you go.” Lex handed Chloe the towel that he gotten. It was a relief to get out of the room for a second. Did she have any idea what she was doing to him?

“Thanks.” Chloe replied gratefully and started drying off her arms and face. She was glad it was working, but she was freezing. She shivered and Lex’s eyes filled with concern. “Cold?”

She gestured to herself as if it were obvious.

He almost laughed at the expression on her face. He would have too, if it hadn’t made her move the towel and show off her sopping clothes once more.

“Do you think you could get me a blanket?” she asked.

Lex agreed and all but bolted from the study for the second time. It was so much easier to think when he wasn’t face to face with her. It would be even easier when she was wrapped up in a big, bulky blanket.

He grabbed the largest one he could find in the linen closet, surprised he even knew where the linen closet was. Walking back toward the study he listened for any signs that Chloe might be snooping. That was one possible reason for her to be striving to send him back to Belle Reeve. But he didn’t hear anything. Lex slowly peaked his head around the door, but didn’t see her. Remembering the time she’d ended up being thrown through a window, he charged into the room.

Chloe was standing at the bookcase, holding a framed photo in her hand. She glanced up at Lex as he came over to her and handed her the blanket. He took the picture from her hands and placed it back in it’s rightful spot like it was the most fragile thing in the world.

“Is that your mom?” she asked softly.

Lex nodded.

“She was really beautiful.”

Lex turned to her looking torn. How could she not know what she was doing to him?

“You know, you look like her. Especially around the eyes.” she whispered, unconsciously moving closer to him.

Without saying a word Lex took the blanket from her hands, unfolded it, and wrapped it around her shoulders. It was so large it practically swallowed up her small frame. He rubbed his hands down her arms to get her warm. “Don’t want you getting sick.” he said trying for a touch of levity in his voice.

“Nothing like body heat to get you warm.” she said bluntly.

Lex’s hands stopped, and he swore his heart did too, and he just stood there, staring into her eyes like he was searching for something. “You have beautiful eyes.” she whispered.

“So do you.” he said and tucked a stray wisp of hair behind her ear.

‘This is wrong, this is wrong.’ It kept running through his mind as he lowered his head, never once breaking eye contact. Chloe licked her lips in anticipation.

“Your coffee sir.” Enrique announced bearing a tray with a large silver pot and two cups.

Startled, they both jumped around to face the butler, now supremely red in the face as the realization of what he’d interrupted dawned on him.

Le cleared his throat. “Thank you.”

Enrique nodded and set the tray on Lex’s desk before exiting.

Chloe looked at Lex, but he was deliberately avoiding her gaze. He walked to the desk and poured two cups of coffee, setting one in front of the chair she always sat in and taking a long sip form the other, although he really wanted a glass of scotch.

Chloe sighed. She only had four more days and she was getting nowhere. ‘Looks like I’m 0 for 3.’ she thought. She pulled the blanket tighter around her body, now even colder without Lex, and went over to get her coffee. At least she always had coffee.

………………..

Lois was so angry she could scream. And she would have if it wouldn’t have drawn Mr. Kent with his shotgun. So she settled for the only available outlet for her rage. She cried. Lois hated crying. It made her feel like such a wimp. But the last thing she needed was the Kent men in full defense mode. Especially since Clark was avoiding her like the plague.

It was well past three a.m. and she was sitting on the Kent’s front porch running the last three days over in her mind. Any other guy would have cracked after the first round of pie innuendos. Was Clark deficient or did he really dislike her that much? Either way she still felt like throttling him. If Chloe got Lex and she didn’t even get so much as a kiss from the Flannel King she’d never live it down.

The door creaked open slowly, and Lois stiffened. Now was so not the time.

“Lois?”

“Yeah.” she sniffled.

Clark was instantly beside her, concern etched in his face. “What’s wrong?”

She shook her head. “It’s stupid.”

“I’m sure it’s far from stupid.” Clark said softly.

“Oh, I’m just feeling a little sorry for myself. Nothing to worry about.” she smiled weakly.

Hesitantly, Clark touched his hand to her cheek and began to wipe her tears with his fingers. “You can tell me.” he whispered.

Lois ducked her head to avoid looking him in the eye. ‘Don’t do this to me Clark.’ she pleaded silently. He placed his other hand on her still damp cheek and turned her face back to his. “It’s okay.”

“I know.” she said. “I may give you a hard time, but I know I’ll be fine as long as your around. You make me feel safe Clark.” Later she would tell herself that she was just playing into Clark’s penchant for being the hero to damsels in distress everywhere. She would try to convince herself that this was all a part of her plan, telling him the top compliment on the list. Never would she admit that she meant those words, that they came from deep inside her.

Clark swallowed slowly. This couldn’t be happening. This couldn’t possibly be Lois sitting here with him. It wasn’t her cheeks he was stroking. He wasn’t wiping her tears. She wasn’t the reason he felt this tight clutching in his heart. It just couldn’t be.

There was a warning sign going off in Lois’s head to stop. Loud clanging bells and whistles that could halt traffic. This was wrong, Clark didn’t deserve this. Then he gently ghosted his lips against hers. All noise ceased in her head. His hands tangled in her hair as he kissed her again, firmer, longer this time. Her hands floated up to cup his cheeks like he’d done to her and she sighed against him.

Clark pulled back softly, resting his forehead against hers. “Do you wanna talk about this?”

Lois knew he was talking about why she was crying, not the kiss. She swept his hair back out of his face to look into his eyes. So clear, so simple. So genuine. Concern. Nothing else.

“Tomorrow.”

Clark nodded and retreated back inside the house. Lois felt fresh tears start to fall and she didn’t even bother to wipe them away.

………………..

Chloe groaned as she woke up, disorientation clouding her mind. She opened her eyes and looked around. Not her room. Where was she?

“Finally awake I see.”

Chloe’s head snapped around to Lex, sitting calmly in his desk chair going over the papers just as he had been. That was the last thing she remembered. So how had she ended up on what turned out to be the couch?

“How did I get over here and how long have I been asleep?” she asked groggily as the sleep fog began to clear.

“You feel asleep in the chair around one and I carried you there.” he explained.

“One?! What time is it?” she cried and leapt off the couch, getting tangled in the blanket and stumbling slightly.

He smirked. “Almost four.”

“I am so dead.” she began a mad search for her stuff. Where were her shoes?

“Chloe calm down.” Lex rose from his chair and took hold of her hands in order to prevent her from tearing his office apart.

“Lex, you don’t get it. My dad…”

“…is in Grandville. Or that’s where you said he was.” he finished.

Chloe stopped struggling against him as realization sank in. She let out the breath she didn’t even know she’d been holding. Then she burst out laughing, burying her face against Lex’s chest.

“Care to let me in on the joke.” Lex started rubbing her back, more out of the need to feel her than anything.

“No joke. Just relief.” Her answer was muffled against his shirt. She was so glad that she wasn’t about to be subjected to a lecture from her dada that she had missed a few of the things Lex had said. As her head started to clear, it dawned on her. Lex had told her that he carried her to the couch. Not only that, but her shoes were off. And she had most definitely not taken them off.

Chloe pulled back enough to look up at Lex. Without her shoes he was significantly taller than she was. He had released her hands and she flattened them out against his chest. She could feel the muscles tightening underneath her palms and everything suddenly became very real.

Lex felt as if he were in a dream. The past few days as a whole had been surreal, but this…it didn’t feel quite like it was happening. It was almost as if he were watching himself from outside of his body, drawing his head closer to Chloe’s. Then he pulled back from her, startling her and she stumbled slightly.

“I think it’s time for you to leave Chloe.” Lex said, turning his back to her. This would be easier if e didn’t have to look into her eyes, watch her face fall. Then he may actually be able to do it.

“What’s wrong Lex?” she asked softly. She came up behind him and placed her hands on his back.

He pulled away from her touch. “We aren’t going to do this.”

‘Well Lex has always been blunt.’ Chloe started running things over in her head. Lex obviously wanted this, wanted her, why was he resisting?

Chloe walked around to stand in front of him. “What are you so afraid of?”

Lex felt the anger surge up within him. She wasn’t going to do this. He would not allow her to goad him into making this mistake. “I’ll see you later Chloe.” He walked over to the bar and poured the glass of scotch he had been craving since her arrival.

Chloe was filled with an anger that she’d never known before. She had to get out of there. If she didn’t, she would surely kill him. And Lex tended to get very hostile when attempts were made on his life. She stalked over to the couch and pulled on her shoes. She was shaking with fury. Thoughts of conceding victory to Lois wound through her mind as she yanked open the door to his office. Then she stopped. Why did he get the final word?

Lex exhaled heavily when Chloe began walking to the door. It had been such a close call, if he had kissed her he doubted he would’ve been able to stop there. And Chloe deserved better. Except for a few instances, Lex wasn’t the type to stick around for very long after he’d slept with a woman. And usually the stronger the desire he felt, the sooner he left. He had never wanted any woman as much as he’d wanted Chloe the last few days. It was so strong and so sudden, it was dangerous.

He was so absorbed in his own thoughts that he didn’t notice Chloe’s footsteps approaching instead of fading. Before he knew what had happened, Chloe had marched back over to him and whirled him around to face her. Her lips were pressed against his as her hands held his face still. Lex had kissed his fair share of women, but nothing in his extensive past could match the sheer passion that Chloe was throwing at him. His hands drifted up to grasp her around the waist. She moaned and opened her mouth. He met her eagerly and twisted his fingers in her hair.

Lex was ready to throw his hands up and admit defeat when she pulled away from him. The sight of her, flushed and panting, with her hair mussed was making it near impossible for him to concentrate. His senses finally returned in time to see Chloe walk back to the office doors. She stopped and turned back to him. “I’ll see you tonight Lex.”

“What the hell just happened here?!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. He definitely needed another drink.

………………..

‘Stop it.’ Clark mouthed to Lois over the breakfast table.

Lois shrugged her shoulders and took another bite of her pancakes. Was it her fault her foot kept bumping into Clark’s?

Martha watched the exchange between the two. Something had been different about them for the last few days. At first she thought it was just her imagination, but seeing Clark’s actions just now convinced her she was right. And it made he very curious as to what Lois was doing that she couldn’t see.

A knock sounded on the door and Jonathan rose to answer it. “Hi Chloe. Care for some breakfast?”

“That’d be great.” she answered. She smirked knowingly when Lois shifted from her seat at the end of the table to the one next to Clark. She was just being polite of course. The typical polite pleasantries and small talk were made when Chloe noticed Clark was getting a little…flushed.

Martha returned with her plate and Chloe thanked her. She filled her plate, letting Mr. and Mrs. Kent’s conversation roll over her, as she kept her gaze on Clark. He looked just as pink as before and there was a definite look of nervousness in his eyes. Lois was eating with her right hand, her left conspicuously not in sight.

Jonathan was in great detail about the crops when he was interrupted by Clark jumping in his seat as if bitten. “You okay son?”

“Fine.” he answered all too quickly to ease anyone’s minds. Chloe shook her head at the seemingly innocent expression on Lois’s face. It was so obvious she had not only broken their rules, she had shattered them. But she certainly looked as though she’d had a good time doing it.

The girls offered to do the dishes after breakfast. Or to be specific Chloe had volunteered so she could talk to Lois and then kicked her under the table to prevent the protest that was already forming.

“What are trying to do, get Clark by enlisting his parents help?” she hissed.

“Are you insane? They’d kill me.” Lois whispered back.

“Then what’s with whatever you were doing to Clark under that table and I really don’t need the specifics.”

Lois sighed. “I have three days left. I’m gonna have to pull out all the stops in order to meet my deadline.”

“Things not going well?” Chloe teased.

Lois bumped her shoulder against her cousin’s. “I’ll give you a full report when we’re alone. I swear these people have hearing like bloodhounds.”

Just then Clark wandered back into the kitchen. He was desperate to find out what they were talking about, and or some reason his uberhearing was off.

Chloe and Lois finished the dishes while Clark pretended to look for…something. Martha reentered and thanked them profusely before telling them to go do something more fun.

Chloe grabbed Lois’s wrist to keep her from subjecting Clark to more agony in front of his mother. Her idea of ‘fun’ may cause Martha to have a coronary.

“Don’t you have chores Clark?” she prodded him gently. Her son was definitely trying to stay around the girls for some reason.

“Yes.” he answered mopily and trudged toward the door. Unfortunately for him he crossed paths with Lois on her way upstairs just as his mother turned around. She smacked him lightly on the butt and he jerked backwards, colliding with the door.

“Clark are you okay?” the girls heard Martha cry as they headed upstairs, both giggling like mad.

BabDreamer
6th July 2005, 11:09
Ohh, Lex is so sweet, taking off her shoes and everything. And I'm glad Chloe got to have the last word, though, lol, and Lex who thought he was finally safe, lol!
Poor, poor Clark, Lois isn't giving him any break lol!
Alright, can't wait to read more, keep going this is great!

lexchloe
6th July 2005, 12:11
Kissage!!!! Lex is definately a tough cookie to crack but at least it's for the right reasons. As frustrating as it is I'm glad that he's worried that he might hurt Chloe if he lets himself get to close. All she needs to do is convice him that it's not just lust, which it so isn't and they're set. Loved that she got the last word (+ kissage) in. Also loving the Clark and Lois kissage. Interesting to see that even though she's trying to fight it Lois is falling for clark too. Great update. Can't wait for the next one.

tracyaching
6th July 2005, 13:09
First of all, I am really enjoying this story. It's a nice change to have someone write a Clark story line without treating him with the usual contempt. The guy drives us all crazy but he isn't a total loss. He and Lois's interaction is very funny.

He pulled away from her touch. “We aren’t going to do this.”

‘Well Lex has always been blunt.’ Chloe started running things over in her head. Lex obviously wanted this, wanted her, why was he resisting?

Chloe walked around to stand in front of him. “What are you so afraid of?”

Lex felt the anger surge up within him. She wasn’t going to do this. He would not allow her to goad him into making this mistake. “I’ll see you later Chloe.”

Also loved this part. So perfectly in character with Lex- his paranoia, his need to be perfectly in control. Terrific!

Kit Merlot
6th July 2005, 13:57
This was a great update!

I love that Lex is trying to be noble, and not hurt Chloe. Chloe's just going to have to convince him that their being together is the right thing :D

Excellent work.

June
6th July 2005, 14:54
Chapter three was nice with Lex's twitchyness and slow realization of his attraction to Chloe.

He fought back a groan at her words. Intentional or not, that’s precisely what she had become. A walking, talking personification of distraction. But it wasn’t her fault he had been having some less than proper dreams about her the entire night before. He was just thankful she hadn’t worn another top like that red one. If she had, he wouldn’t have been able to control himself. Although that skirt and low cut top were not exactly helping matters.

“Chloe I assure you I’m perfectly fine.” he told her.

“If you say so.” she muttered and walked back over to her chair. “Shall we get started?”

He downed another glass of scotch before joining her.

I too, Like Lex, Have always held on to the belief that scotch makes everything better-- and besides, Liquid courage really is this best kind.

“Yep. Today is how to make a pie from scratch.”

Clark gulped. “Pie.”

She grinned. “Uh-huh. Cherry.” She looked him in the eye and he promptly dropped all his books on his toes.

“Careful, don’t hurt yourself. I’m gonna head in. The sooner I get started, the sooner it’ll be over right?” she got up and went to stand at the top of the staircase facing him. “I’ll be sure to save you a few cherries. I’ve noticed you’re quite fond of them.”

Thought it would have been more fitting if it were Apple pie *snickers* But the using cherry was original and a nice touch. really can't decide what I find more amusing Clark's nervous and unsureness or Lex's just plain old denial. You write them both well.

Lex had been so thankful when Clark had come over last night he would have been willing to buy him his own country. Chloe was driving him out of his mind. A few more minutes and he would have given in and done something he shouldn’t have. Clark’s interruption and ensuing story about Lois’s behavior was a welcome excuse to get Chloe to leave. He’d breathed a sigh of relief then cracked-up about Clark running away from Lois like a scared rabbit.

While I am surprised Lex hasn't figured it out yet, I am sort of happy he hasn't. It's fun to torment him-- but can you imagine the posibilities there would be if he figured it out and was playing her instead.... oh the stories you could write....

Chapter five was wonderful, per usual but rather frustrating with their miss smoochies.

Lex’s hands stopped, and he swore his heart did too, and he just stood there, staring into her eyes like he was searching for something. “You have beautiful eyes.” she whispered.

“So do you.” he said and tucked a stray wisp of hair behind her ear.

Okay, first of all-- Chloe, girl, way to break out the most overused line of all time. AND he fell for it! At least we know now that it's working-- although during this moment I was chanting "kiss him". "Kiss him" in my head. Let's just say was was fairly disappointed at the interuption.

Was Clark deficient or did he really dislike her that much?

The earlier part of the question is one I have been asking myself for years...

If she didn’t, she would surely kill him. And Lex tended to get very hostile when attempts were made on his life.

That was just plain funny.

“Yes.” he answered mopily and trudged toward the door. Unfortunately for him he crossed paths with Lois on her way upstairs just as his mother turned around. She smacked him lightly on the butt and he jerked backwards, colliding with the door.

Alright, as much as I love chloe's slow seduction I really, really like Lois's approach to the whole thing. She's freakin hilarious... and what they were doing under the table... well I have some ideas and NAUGHTY!

Great updates, can't wait for more.

hfce
6th July 2005, 15:14
:rofl: I am so loving this. Lex has no chance and netiher does Clark. I am glad Chloe got the last word with Lex. He so deserved it.

Hope ;)

meg20
6th July 2005, 18:13
:rofl: Yeah I'm glad too that Chloe got the last word and did I say that I'm totally loving this story!!!

kimmie
6th July 2005, 18:16
Really love this story.. Lex is really sweet in it!!! But you know he won't be able to fight it much longer!!!

Kimmie

Augustine86
6th July 2005, 18:46
Lex is so clueless yet so in character it freaks me out. Once again, why can't AlMiles be like you, wonderful fanfic writers???????????

meeaz
6th July 2005, 23:29
aw loved it. more soon please. loved lex-too cute.

star del mar
7th July 2005, 06:44
God, I love Chloe, she's just so awesome, lol. Why is Lex being so stubborn and resisting his obvious attraction to her? I don't know but he better cut it out real soon so we can all get some real groping :D Update again soon!

Steph*

teejei
7th July 2005, 07:48
Without saying a word Lex took the blanket from her hands, unfolded it, and wrapped it around her shoulders. It was so large it practically swallowed up her small frame. He rubbed his hands down her arms to get her warm. “Don’t want you getting sick.” he said trying for a touch of levity in his voice.oh, sure. will do anything now just to touch her...right, Lex? :P

There was a warning sign going off in Lois’s head to stop. Loud clanging bells and whistles that could halt traffic. This was wrong, Clark didn’t deserve this. Then he gently ghosted his lips against hers. All noise ceased in her head. His hands tangled in her hair as he kissed her again, firmer, longer this time. Her hands floated up to cup his cheeks like he’d done to her and she sighed against him.

Clark pulled back softly, resting his forehead against hers. “Do you wanna talk about this?”

Lois knew he was talking about why she was crying, not the kiss. She swept his hair back out of his face to look into his eyes. So clear, so simple. So genuine. Concern. Nothing else.

“Tomorrow.”

Clark nodded and retreated back inside the house. Lois felt fresh tears start to fall and she didn’t even bother to wipe them away.well well welll. what's this? Lois falling for Clark? tsk tsk. :evil:

“What the hell just happened here?!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. He definitely needed another drink.:rofl: ah, the frustration. :rofl:

more! :ecstatic:

arkakitty
7th July 2005, 08:34
Oh my. This story is gorgeous!!! I really love it, please update soon :)

Kaie
7th July 2005, 22:13
Is it bad that I'm rooting for the Lois and Clark hook up? Is it? Because I am. Since we all know that Chlex is inevitable, then why not give some attention to Lois, right? It's nice to have her portrayed as someone other than a bitchy, cutthroat reporter. Nice going! I only have one request: BRING ON THE SMUT!
~Kaie

buffiy18
8th July 2005, 05:43
I think this has been my favorite chatper so far. I was worried Lois was going to get some action and make progress when Chloe was not. I like your Clark & Lois, but all in all, Lois is not my favorite charater in the Smallville universe. But you do an excellent job, so I like your Lois... But I love Chloe & Lex. Stupid Lex, he's so sweet but to hard on himself. Looking forward to their next encounter.

Louie
9th July 2005, 19:14
“I’ll see you tonight Lex.”

He's is so much trouble.

starmoon
9th July 2005, 22:30
this story has been great so far and i can't wait for more so please update soon. i love what chloe and lois are doing to lex and clark it is so funny.

Addie
11th July 2005, 03:03
That was great, please update soon. I cant wait to see what happens next between Chloe and Lex.

happybum
11th July 2005, 19:13
angry chole+ bored Lois= trouble It's Lex fault for underestimating Cosmo, it's like a girl's bible. It's fun to watch farmboy squirm and playboy billionare lost. I wonder which of the lovely ladies are going to win this challenge..I hope the guys don't catch on or the girls would be in a big pickle. Please update..does cherry pie and a cup of java sound good to you? big *g*

Christy January
13th July 2005, 05:43
“So he kissed you back?” Lois asked Chloe excitedly. “How was it?”

Chloe’s eyes hazed over and she got a faraway expression on her face. “It was…incredible.”

Lois burst out laughing.

The sound snapped Chloe out of her trancelike state and she glared at her cousin. “What’s so funny?”

“I just wish you could see your face. Oh it was so dreamy…” she cooed in a sing song voice.

Chloe snatched up a pillow from Clark’s bed and smacked Lois with it. “You are so not funny.” She fell backwards onto the bed with a huff. “I haven’t heard any details about your progress thus far.”

“As a matter of fact, I also got a kiss last night. And I didn’t have to grab him. Plus there was no yelling involved.” Lois said. But she didn’t have the smug expression Chloe would have predicted.

“Hey,” she said softly and sat up, “why the long face?”

Lois shrugged. “I was a little upset about how this whole thing had been going.” Chloe nodded and Lois told her the rest of the story. “And then I started crying again and I don’t even know why!” she finished, throwing her hands up in typical Lois melodrama and fell backwards like Chloe had done earlier.

‘Hm, I think I know why.’ Chloe thought, a grin starting to spread across her face.

Lois propped herself up on her elbows. “Why are grinning like the Cheshire Cat? Just what do you think you know?”

“It’s so obvious.”

Lois was starting to get a little ticked. “What is?”

“You like him.” Chloe teased.

Lois’s mouth dropped open. “I do not!”

“Lois and Clark, sittin’ in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.” Chloe began to sing.

Lois sprang up and clamped a hand over Chloe’s mouth. She continued on with her song, muffled by Lois’s hand. “Are you finished?” Lois asked irritably once Chloe’s mouth stopped moving.

“Singing. But I haven’t even started yet.” Chloe replied.

Lois groaned and curled up in the fetal position on the bed, burying her head under a pillow. “This is not happening.”

Chloe understood even through the pillow and sympathized for her cousin. She had liked Clark for a long time and knew just how it felt. He had a way of working himself deep inside and refusing to budge. She was finally rid of those feelings and didn’t envy Lois for having to experience them now. She rubbed Lois’s back soothingly. “It’s not the end of the world you know.”

“Yes it is!” she cried.

Chloe couldn’t help the smile that twitched at her lips. So another girl had fallen victim to the charms of Clark’s smile and humble farm manners. It’s wasn’t as if she were the first, and she probably wouldn’t be the last.

“No.” Lois said suddenly and sat up. “I won’t allow it. This is about our deal, pure and simple. No feelings, just sex.”

“First of all-EW!” Chloe said. “Secondly, if that’s what you need to tell yourself to get through this, fine. I’ll humor your denial as long as you want. But you can’t pretend forever.”

“Yes I can.” Lois said stubbornly, crossing her arms over her chest.

Chloe grinned. Sometimes she and Lois were so alike it scared her. She stood up. “Well I’ve got to go. Lex is probably so freaked out about last night that my showing up early is bound to work in my favor.”

“You never did explain why you stopped. From the way you described his reaction you could have bagged him last night.”

Chloe thought about it for a second. “I guess I just did it because he made me so angry. He decided that it wasn’t going to happen and just assumed I’d go along with it. Like that was ever going to work.”

“So now you’re just going to go rub his face in it. It being the fact that you know he wants you.” Lois said.

“Exactly.”

They reached the front door and Chloe yelled her goodbye to Mrs. Kent before whispering to Lois “Please don’t do anything to Clark that would warrant sexual harassment. I really don’t have the resources to bail you out of jail.”

Lois shoved her out the door.

………………..

Lex paced the length of his office for the third time in the last ten minutes. All night he had been on a cycle of pacing and drinking. Chloe had thrown his entire world into a tailspin the night before and didn’t seem to care. He would not allow this to happen. He was a Luthor, dammit. He could resist her.

He kept repeating those words to himself like a mantra. But every time he thought they had taken root he was hit with a flashback of Chloe. Showing up completely soaked. Gazing into his eyes. The way she’d felt in his arms when he carried her to the couch. How peaceful she looked when she slept. How she had moaned when he returned her kiss. The last image sent Lex’s body into a whirlwind of desire that almost knocked him off his feet. He would have kept going last night if she hadn’t pulled away and she knew it. The look on her when she’d left was one of pure triumph. Whatever game she had set into motion she was winning.

“If you keep that up you’re going to wear a track in the floor.” came a voice from the doorway. Lex knew that voice. It was the one that had been filling his very heated dreams of late. Chloe.

“I wasn’t expecting you until tonight.” he said. He turned to face her. She was leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed, mouth quirked into an expression of bemusement and a glint of mischievousness in her eyes.

This was not good.

“Let’s just say I was inspired.” she told him cryptically and walked toward her usual chair.

Lex’s eyes followed her and he nearly doubled over. That was just not playing fair. Chloe’s black tank top had seemed safe enough from the front, but when she turned her back to him he could see that it was fastened by a thin tie at the nape of her neck and another at the small of her back, just above the waistband of her jeans. The rest of her back was completely exposed.

‘I don’t think I can do this.’ he thought.

………………..

Clark looked up from his digging when he heard his father yell his name. He was the one who had insisted on replanting all the wheat, why was he interrupting?

Clark got his answer in the form of Lois bearing two glasses of lemonade and looking way too pleased with herself.

Clark approached slowly. After that morning he wasn’t about to underestimate Lois again. He couldn’t believe she had done that with his parents in the same room. He was lucky he hadn’t sent a bolt of fire straight across the kitchen. And the way she had looked at him after he kissed her…he’d had to take a cold shower before he could go back to sleep. Not that he’d slept that much. It wasn’t enough that she tormented him when he was awake, now she’d invaded his dreams.

“You look like you’ve got a lot on your mind Smallville. Anything interesting?” she asked brightly as she handed him a glass. Martha began waving form the front porch and Jonathan excused himself to go see what she wanted.

He took a long sip. “Not especially.” He noted that it was the first time in days Lois had called him that. Using her little nickname for him could have been a sign that she was done with her torture.

Clark was so absorbed in his own thought that he almost missed the way Lois’s eyes roamed over his chest, bared and glistening with sweat from working in the field for three hours. Almost.

“You look like you could use a little cooling off yourself Lois.” he said nonchalantly, tipping his glass towards the color in Lois’s cheeks.

Her mouth dropped open. Was he actually trying to imply what she thought he was? Perhaps all hope was not lost after all.

“Actually Clark,” she leaned in closer and lowered her voice so he’d have to lean in as well, “I am feeling a little hot. You wouldn’t happen to know a good place to go swimming would you? Preferably secluded. Just in case.” she skimmed her finger up his arm. Two tips in one. She was very proud of herself.

Clark gulped audibly. Lois went on. “You do know the kind of spot I mean. Away from prying eyes in case the desire to skinny dip should arise.” her finger continued up and down his arm, slowing to trace lazy circles around the back of his hand currently resting on the fencepost. “Of course it’s really no fun unless you have someone with you.”

Clark jumped backwards away from Lois so she wouldn’t see the…effect she was having on him. “Thanks for the lemonade Lois. I’ve gotta get back to work.”

“Anytime Clark.” she replied sweetly. She hadn’t missed Clark’s little predicament. Although if memory served her correctly, there was nothing ‘little’ about it.

Now she really felt like that swim.

………………..

“Which sounds better, ‘budding journalist’ or ‘wannabe reporter?’ Lex asked.

Chloe looked up from her notepad at him as if he’d lost his mind. “I hope you don’t think that’s funny.”

Lex smirked at her. “Of course not.” He went back to his computer. With a few keystrokes he was finished. “Done.”

“Already?” surprise was evident in Chloe’s voice, an he was mildly flattered.

“You’re not the only one that’s good with a computer.”

She grinned. “Of course it doesn’t hurt to have such a wonderful subject.” she teased.

“Yes, you possess many fine attributes. I didn’t have to lie more than, oh, five times.” Lex answered.

Chloe’s response was to throw a crumpled piece of paper which hit him in the middle of the head.

Lex was practically ecstatic. Chloe had been there for the better part of the day and so far not one mention of that morning had been made. Another plus was the fact that her back couldn’t be seen while she was sitting. Otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to concentrate. In all honesty he most likely would have thrown her over his shoulder and carried her up to his room for a few years.

The image caused Lex to close his eyes and Chloe noticed. She raised her eyebrows. Dirty thought while she was in the room? This just kept getting better.

“Well now that we’re finished…” Chloe began, rising form her chair. Lex opened his eyes and glanced up at her. “I guess I’ll be going.” With that she turned around and Lex was awarded with the view he had been longing for and dreading all day. She decided to employ another tip and raised her arms liesourly over her head and stretched. Lex gripped the edge of the desk so hard his knuckles turned white at the sight of Chloe’s naked back arched and her head thrown back. It was an image he could get used to. She turned around and he caught a glimpse of her stomach before she lowered her arms. ‘This is getting out of hand.’ he mentally berated himself.

“Unless there’s something I’m forgetting.” she looked at him with that innocent expression that drove him out of his mind. Because no matter how well she pulled it off, Chloe Sullivan was anything but innocent. And he liked that.

A lot.

“No I think we’ve got it covered.” he answered slowly, better to speak carefully. Smaller chance of saying something he shouldn’t.

“Well, are you going to be a gentleman and walk me o the door?” Chloe demanded. Her arms were crossed with annoyance and he was helpless to refuse. Lex stood and lead the way to the door. “After you.” he held it open for her to walk down the hallway. Offering him yet another view of her bare skin.

“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate this Lex.” she told him sincerely as he opened the front door for her.

“Don’t mention it.”

Instead of mentioning it, Chloe closed the distance between them and wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head against his chest. At first Lex was so shocked he couldn’t move. Tentatively he raised his hands up and placed them where he’d wanted to put them all day. On her back. He bit his lip to stifle the groan rising in his throat. God, her skin was soft.

Chloe relinquished her hold on him and pulled back to gaze into his eyes. Slowly she cupped his cheeks and kissed him softly. It was over before it began and Lex recognized it as the thank you it was. He smiled at her.

Standing inches from her was causing a swirl of emotions to run rampant through Lex’s mind. And Chloe wasn’t faring much better. She’d realized that Lois was right. There was without a doubt something here. Before Lex could stop himself he blurted out, “Would you like to have dinner tomorrow?”

………………..

Clark was seriously contemplating having himself committed. He was fantasizing about Lois and if that wasn’t a symptom of mental illness he didn’t know what was.

Scratch that, it was a sign of the apocalypse.

‘She’s evil.’ he thought. ‘Just plain evil with her pies and touching and the use of my first name.’

Clark opened the bathroom door to take a nice hot shower. Or perhaps a cold one would be better. He shut the door and yanked his shirt over his head. At the same moment he took hold of the shower curtain someone else yanked it open from the other side.

Lois. All of Lois.

Clark gaped for a few seconds before he whirled around, blushing scarlet, and doomed to another round of those evil images that kept floating through his head.

“Lois…I’m so sorry. I-I had no idea…” he stammered.

“Just hand me a towel if you don’t mind.” came her reply.

Clark blindly groped for a towel and handed it back to her. If he turned around, he’d look again. Then he’d really be in trouble.

Lois sighed. She was fresh from her own cold shower after that skinny dipping conversation and now it was all wasted. ‘I could kill Chloe for putting these ideas in my head.’ she inwardly plotted murder against her cousin.

Clark was absolutely mortified. He’d never been tongue-tied around Lois until the last few days and now he doubted he’d never be able to talk to her again. Right now, bunking in the caves, or even the woods seemed like a good idea. Anyplace far, far away from Lois and her towel.

Seeing as how Clark was still standing rigidly in front of her, Lois walked around him in order to brush her hair out. Clark promptly turned his eyes to the ceiling. Lois grinned.

“Relax, it’s not like I haven’t already seen you naked.” she patted his bare shoulder as she waltzed out the door.

‘I definitely need professional help.’ Clark thought.

Louie
13th July 2005, 06:09
oh that was great, I can't wait to see who will win first.

jess
13th July 2005, 06:49
Oh My Gosh! I can't believe I haven't read this fic before now. I am worried about how Lex and Clark are going to react when they find out what's going on. They're going to be angry.

Ainur
13th July 2005, 06:53
:rofl: That was so funny in way. I don't even know what to say. Oh yes I know what to say: I have to wait for the other chappie to see how Chloe reacts to Lex question? You are evil! Other than that great chapter. :blinkkiss

jaxie926
13th July 2005, 07:13
I am completely intrigued by this story. Please please Please update soon. :)

arkakitty
13th July 2005, 09:59
Ohhhhh this is so great. Please more soon, I can hardly wait to see, how Lex and Clark are going to cope with the scheming :)

BabDreamer
13th July 2005, 10:28
love it! love it! love it!
Loved how Lex just blurted it out at the end... I'm sure he wasn't expecting to ask her out, lol. Now I wonder what' Chloe's reaction's gonna be.
And Clark seeing Lois naked in the shower... is he ever gonna recover?
Come back soon with more please !!!

lexchloe
13th July 2005, 11:54
:rofl: :rofl: Wonderful update. Chloe and Lois in denial mode. Lex and Clark slowly being driven out of their minds by the girls all great. Glad Lex is giving in, *yay dinner date* and I'm not sure how much longer Clark can hold out. Great stuff and can't wait for more.

kimmie
13th July 2005, 13:25
That was great, those guys never stood a chance!!!

Update again soon!

Kimmie

Kit Merlot
13th July 2005, 15:15
This was a great update!

I LOVE that Lex asked Chloe to dinner, and Clark is slowly starting to unravel from Lois' attentions--FABULOUS :D

meeaz
13th July 2005, 23:23
hehe. loved it. i can't wait to see who wins first-maybe they can have a tie or something. just don't let lex or clark get too mad once they find out about the bet because knowing lex he'd be all like 'oh you're only with me now because that bet and you don't really have feelings for me and blahdy blah blah' right? great update-more soon, please :beg: !!!

Julie
13th July 2005, 23:53
Oh come on! You get back here and update! Right now! Or else I'll... um... I'll... um... take away your chocolate cake! ... Yeah!

hfce
14th July 2005, 02:50
That was simply priceless. I can't wait to see what happens on their date. :D

Hope ;)

teejei
14th July 2005, 09:50
Lois propped herself up on her elbows. “Why are grinning like the Cheshire Cat? Just what do you think you know?”

“It’s so obvious.”

Lois was starting to get a little ticked. “What is?”

“You like him.” Chloe teased.

Lois’s mouth dropped open. “I do not!”

“Lois and Clark, sittin’ in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.” Chloe began to sing.aha! i knew it! Clois! :P

“So now you’re just going to go rub his face in it. It being the fact that you know he wants you.” Lois said.

“Exactly.”:devil:

They reached the front door and Chloe yelled her goodbye to Mrs. Kent before whispering to Lois “Please don’t do anything to Clark that would warrant sexual harassment. I really don’t have the resources to bail you out of jail.”:rofl:

He would not allow this to happen. He was a Luthor, dammit. He could resist her.Riiiiiiiiight. whatever you say, Lex. :rolleyes:

Lex’s eyes followed her and he nearly doubled over. That was just not playing fair. Chloe’s black tank top had seemed safe enough from the front, but when she turned her back to him he could see that it was fastened by a thin tie at the nape of her neck and another at the small of her back, just above the waistband of her jeans. The rest of her back was completely exposed.

‘I don’t think I can do this.’ he thought.geez, Chloe. give the man a heartattack, why dontcha! you play dirty, girl! :clapclap:

Clark gulped audibly. Lois went on. “You do know the kind of spot I mean. Away from prying eyes in case the desire to skinny dip should arise.” her finger continued up and down his arm, slowing to trace lazy circles around the back of his hand currently resting on the fencepost. “Of course it’s really no fun unless you have someone with you.”Lois. such a tease!

Clark jumped backwards away from Lois so she wouldn’t see the…effect she was having on him. “Thanks for the lemonade Lois. I’ve gotta get back to work.” nice save, farmboy. better get back to all that wheat...whe-heat...whe-...wet...Lois...*nudge nudge* c'mon. you know you want to! :yeahbaby:

Lex was practically ecstatic. Chloe had been there for the better part of the day and so far not one mention of that morning had been made. Another plus was the fact that her back couldn’t be seen while she was sitting. Otherwise he wouldn’t have been able to concentrate. In all honesty he most likely would have thrown her over his shoulder and carried her up to his room for a few years.you just wait, Luthor. :mad:

Before Lex could stop himself he blurted out, “Would you like to have dinner tomorrow?”hook, line and sinker! *woot!* :rofl:

Clark was seriously contemplating having himself committed. He was fantasizing about Lois and if that wasn’t a symptom of mental illness he didn’t know what was.

Scratch that, it was a sign of the apocalypse.
---
‘I definitely need professional help.’ Clark thought.need a lift to belle Reve? you probably need both hands to push down the gigantic icepack over your boner. :P

happybum
15th July 2005, 08:52
two words: more please

star del mar
15th July 2005, 22:38
That was such a great upate! Chloe really is pulling out all the stops and SOOO glad that Lex is finally going with it...easing into it, lol. As for Clark, he's just a mess, Lois really has her work cut out for her. Update again soon!

Steph*

buffiy18
17th July 2005, 21:27
Oh this chapter was just wonderful... perfect... extrodinary. Please update soon! :beg:

Kaie
17th July 2005, 23:23
That was an amazing update! Chloe has got Lex in way over his head and Clark just can't seem to help himself. Not that I'm complaining....I like that ship. Update soon please!

~Kaie

meg20
18th July 2005, 18:41

‘I definitely need professional help.’ Clark thought.
:rofl:

Chloe has played Lex so well and now I'm loving that she's getting feelings too for him. It should get more interesting!!!
Update soon please!!!

Star14
19th July 2005, 21:48
I just read Chps. 1-5 and they were fabulous! I loved the plot althought very fluffy. Fluffy in this case is too great/funny! I want to know what tip number seventeen was! lol Cant wait for more! Execellent!

deia
20th July 2005, 00:11
[QUOTE=Christy January]“‘She’s evil.’ he thought. ‘Just plain evil with her pies and touching and the use of my first name.’

Am I a bad person for being enjoying the Clois seduction more than the Chlex? (looks suspiciously around whilst clutching her N-S membership tightly to her chest) It's just Lex is so worldly and experienced I can't help but think that if it was someone he wasn't previously interested in that those tricks like showing some cleavage or innuendo would've worked (though he is a guy and those sorts of trick's effectiviness has been dated back to the rock ages and dutifully documented in cave panting...maybe that's the message on the Kawatchi walls). Clark though with his farm boy's antics and cluelessness (that for once I'm fond of) is just too cute and I can't help but want to hug him until his eyes pop out (though I'd probably only succeed in injuring myself on the process) anyways I'm loving both parings and I'm rooting more for them with each chapter so you gotta hurry up and update ok? Knew you'd see it my way. :yeahbaby:

Christy January
21st July 2005, 06:18
A/N: Kind of short and not much action, but it’s building up for the next chapter. I should have it up by Friday night at the very latest.

………………..

“Lois, what’s wrong?” Chloe cried as she ran into Lois’s/Clark’s room to find her cousin under a mass of blankets on the bed. It was all Chloe could do get over to the farm without crashing her car after Lois called her in near hysterics. She sat down next to her and started rubbing her back soothingly. “What happened?”

“I’m going to kill you.” Lois replied calmly.

Chloe felt her fear leave her body only to be replaced by amusement. She grinned. “No thanks. I’ve already died once. It wasn’t much fun.”

Lois turned over onto her back and glared up at her. “You think I’m joking?”

“Exactly what is my terrible crime?”

“You put all of those ideas into my head about liking farm boy and now I can’t get rid of them.” Lois pouted.

“Well there’s a perfectly good reason for that.” Chloe stated matter of factly.

Lois eyed her skeptically, curiosity beginning to get the best of her.

“You. Like. Him.” Chloe finished. Lois’s response was to fall back onto the bed and pull the comforter over her head. Chloe rolled her eyes and snatched it away from her. “Hey!” Lois yelled.

“Get up.” Chloe demanded.

“No.”

Chloe reached over and grabbed Lois’s arm, pulling her to her feet. “Yes. You interrupted me and Lex and now you must pay by helping me pick out date wear for tomorrow night.”

Lois’s ears perked up. “Date?”

“Yep. Tomorrow night. Dinner at the mansion. If all goes well I may very well beat you.”

“I refuse to lose this bet.” Lois said stubbornly and she hastily put her shoes on.

“And exactly how do you plan to seduce Clark if you hide up here? I doubt he’ll come looking for you after everything you’ve been putting him through the last few days.”

Lois stuck her tongue out at her cousin and walked down the stairs yelling back “If you plan to do any shopping you may want to hurry.”

Chloe sighed and followed suit.

………………..

“Hey Clark.”

Clark jumped at the voice behind him. Seeing it was only Lex, he relaxed a bit. He had come to the Talon to get some much needed distance from Lois. This probably wasn’t far enough, but it would do for now.

“What has you so jumpy? Or should I venture a guess on my own?” Lex smirked.

Clark shot him a filthy look. “Like you even have to ask. It’s Lois obviously. She’s driving me insane.”

“What did she do now?” Lex inquired as he took a sip of his coffee.

Clark recounted the days events to Lex, whose smirk was progressing with every word out of Clark’s mouth. When he was done Lex set his cup down and stared at Clark. “Let me ask you something Clark. Do you like this girl?”

“She’s alright. She can be a bit much to take at times. She’s bossy, rude, a little crazy. But she’s growing on me.” he confessed.

Lex nodded. “Do you two have fun together?”

“Occasionally.”

“Do you care about her?”

Clark stopped to ponder that for a minute. “I don’t want anything to happen to her.”

“Go on.”

“I guess…we’re friends.” he added after a moment.

“Do you have any feelings for her that delve into the romantic area? Are you attracted to her at all?” Lex pressed.

“Of course I’m attracted to her. She’s gorgeous. But as for feelings…I’ve never thought of Lois that way.” Clark sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

“Clark, you yourself just admitted that you like Lois, you care about her and are attracted to her. Add that to having fun with her, you have to ask yourself why are resisting her when she obviously likes you?”

“You think?” Clark’s head snapped back up to look at Lex.

“Girls don’t do things like that if they don’t have at least a mild interest.” he explained and took another sip of his coffee.

Clark sat quietly and mulled over the thoughts swirling around in his brain after Lex’s barrage of questions. It was all true. He liked Lois (most of the time), he cared about her, and was becoming increasingly attracted to her every day. Why was he resisting?

He got his answer when the Talon doors opened and Lois walked in accompanied by Chloe.

Chloe. The big, flashing stop sign on his feelings. He could never do that to her. They’d worked too hard to save their friendship. He would just have to hide from Lois until she went back to Metropolis.

Sometimes being a good friend really sucked.

Next to Clark Lex was doing some serious contemplation himself. All the questions he’d asked Clark were ones that he could answer with a resounding ‘Yes’ in regards to Chloe. Without warning she had managed to sneak into his system and he was helpless to resist the little advances she was making.

He watched her as she walked towards the counter, taking in everything about her. She really was beautiful. If things went his way, he’d finally be able to satisfy this undeniable craving he’d had for her lately. He smiled at the thought.

………………..

“You do realize that Lex is sitting over there undressing you with his eyes.” Lois whispered to Chloe.

“Duh.”

Lois sighed. She could feel Clark’s eyes on her all the way across the room. And they were not happy eyes. He was in major brood-mode. Just perfect. The wheels began to turn in her head. One of he most highly recommended tips in the article had mentioned showing a glimpse of lingerie. She glanced down at the two bags on the floor. Acting as though she were looking for something in her purse, she ‘accidentally’ turned them over.

“Lois!” Chloe cried. She bent down to scoop up her purchases.

As predicted Clark and Lex were out of their chairs like a shot to come to the girl’s aid. Chloe noticed Lex reaching for a particular item of hers and began to blush a brilliant crimson. Lex retrieved something dark purple and handed it to Chloe before he realized what it was. He looked down at the sheer bra with the intricately embroidered roses. He closed his eyes at the images began to beta against his mind. He opened them to find Chloe gazing uncertainly at his hand. “Can I have that back?” He handed it to her, letting his fingers graze over hers. Suddenly the room felt very hot.

Clark was having a similarly embarrassing moment as he tried to grasp whatever had fallen out of Lois’s bag. He examined it closely. Panties. Ice blue lace and so flimsy there was practically nothing to them. He gulped and crept his hand towards them, as if he were afraid of being bitten. He looked up into Lois’s smug face and felt himself grow hot at the thought of Lois encased in them. After the shower incident it wasn’t difficult.

“Thanks guys. See you later.” Lois grinned at them and tugged a still flushed Chloe form the coffee shop.

Clark let out the breath he’d been holding. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted something on the floor. Lois must have dropped it. He scoop it off the floor and peered at it. It was the magazine she and Chloe had been looking at the other day. He noticed one of the pages was dog-eared so he turned to it. Something close to horror seeped into his body and realization struck him.

“Lex…” Clark croaked out.

Lex had been lost in his fantasies and was smiling slightly as he turned to Clark. He took hold of the magazine Clark was holding out to him and scanned it. The euphoria he’d been feeling evaporated into a mixture of anger and confusion.

“Does this mean what I think it means?” Clark asked him, dreading his response.

Lex looked his friend in the eye and answered calmly. “It means that we have to beat them at their own game.”

Louie
21st July 2005, 06:47
hehehe that was great, oh now I can't wait till friday. I can't wait to see what the boys do to them.

*LexLover*
21st July 2005, 07:01
such a cute story, i cant wait to see Lex and Clark 'beat them at their own game' *evil grin*

bluengreenswmer
21st July 2005, 07:34
I can't wait to see Chloe and Lois get beaten.....but how do I know that it's going to be oh so sweet?

Must be physic.....I'm getting a reading....do I see some chlex in our future?

teejei
21st July 2005, 10:35
i don't think i'm in any shape to give proper FB, seeing as its past 4 already and i have a job interview in 5hrs. i know. :nono:

everything seems foreboding for Chloe and Lois. can't wait to see them beaten. but then again, revenge is sweet...for both couples.

so till Friday then. :D

BabDreamer
21st July 2005, 11:07
So the tables are turned!!!! Great going...
Wonder how Lex and Clark are gonna play their vengence out lol
Post more soo please!!!

Kit Merlot
21st July 2005, 13:43
Great update!

So the proverbial worm has turned, and I do hate when proverbial worms turn :D

I am excited, yet a little apprehensive, at what Lex and Clark are going to do to the girls now that they know about the seduction game.

Can't wait for the next update!

meg20
21st July 2005, 14:42
I can hardly wait to see what the guys come up with!!!

fussy_wuzzy
21st July 2005, 15:47
Great update!

tracyaching
21st July 2005, 15:59
Aaaaahhhhhh! They know! Can hardly wait to read about Lex playing dirty.:grin3: Love this story- so much fun and well-written fun at that! Thanks!

kimmie
21st July 2005, 16:31
That was so great and Lex must know the bra was for his benefit...(dark PURPLE!!!). Can't wait till the next update.

Kimmie

meeaz
21st July 2005, 16:39
i can't wait to see what the boys come up with-hopefully, it won't involve too much anger on lex's part. more soon, please.

hfce
21st July 2005, 17:47
Oh no the girls are caught. EEEKKK run chloe run. LOL! More please.. :beg:

Hope ;)

arkakitty
21st July 2005, 18:38
Love the twist...wonder what they are going to plan now :) Will they succeed? I can hardly wait till the next chapter. Love this :)

welshy
21st July 2005, 19:02
ooooh looks like the girls are in trouble lol I hope there's going to be more soon :)

buddyfozzy
21st July 2005, 22:36
Lex looked his friend in the eye and answered calmly. “It means that we have to beat them at their own game.”

HAHAHA!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't wait! :ecstatic: :grin: :ecstatic:

darkangel
22nd July 2005, 07:07
This fic is so good. I like that Lex and Clark have found out what the girls have been doing. I like what you have done with Clark's character. He is actually likeable. I am glad that there is no mention of Lana in this story. I really hate her. Anyways please update soon.

Christy January
23rd July 2005, 04:11
A/N: Okay here it is, the R-rated one. This is my first time attempting to write smut, so be kind. And this is kind of a long one. You’ve been warned.

………………

Lex blew out the match he was holding and surveyed the room. Perfect. Completely dark except for the fireplace and the dozen candles scattered about. A small dinner set up in the middle of the room. His trademark seduction scene. It had never once failed him.

Ironically, this was the one time he was hoping it would. Chloe was due there for their date any minute, and he found himself dreading her arrival. All week he had let himself be taken in by her, believing her actions belied actual feelings. But he was wrong, they were simply part of an elaborate joke she and Lois were playing on him and Clark.

The thought of that magazine, with the highlighted ‘tips’ that the girls had used, sent his blood boiling. He should have known better than to dismiss them the way he had. He’d set himself up for this.

A low rumble of thunder sounded in the distance. He groaned. All he needed was for Chloe to show up drenched again and he would be done for. She would win.

That thought barreled at him. He couldn’t let her win. More times than he cared to admit Lex had seduced women just for the simple fact that he could, or because he needed something. He was unaccustomed to having his own game played against him. The icing on the cake was the fact that he was really beginning to fall for it. He had begun to let Chloe affect him. The last time he had allowed that he had wound up on a deserted island for three months. He would not be made a fool of again.

The sight of lights coming up the driveway announced Chloe’s presence. Lex felt his heart drop. More than anything he wished he could get her to confess her plan before he really had to turn on his act. He had been dreaming about Chloe, about being with her, but not like this. If he had to take her to bed to coerce the truth from her he’d never forgive himself. Or her.

The door to the study opened and Enrique’s voice rang out, “Miss Sullivan is here sir.”

Lex took a deep breath. “Show her in.”

………………..

Clark paced the length of the living room for the third time in the past five minutes. Shelby kept track of his movements with his eyes. Clark checked his watch. His parents should have been gone by now. They were planning to go to Metropolis for the wedding of a friend of Martha’s and he was anxious to get them out of the house. The plan he and Lex had devised to get back at the girls had to be carried out tonight. Judging from the timeline drawn across the top of the magazine page, Lois and Chloe had given themselves until midnight to accomplish their goal.

Clark was having serious doubts about his ability to rise to the occasion. As much as he had started to like Lois, the thought of actually being able to seduce her was another matter all together. He didn’t have much experience with girls in general. The idea of ‘seduction’ wasn’t one he was familiar with.

But he had to. The image of Lois and Chloe, holed up while they plotted ways to drive him and Lex out of their minds was enough to convince him. He was going to try his best. Hopefully Lois would confess before he got in too deep.

His parents came down stairs and out to the truck with their suitcases, yelling instructions to him the whole way, causing a migraine to settle in his temples. Both of them had looks of trepidation on their faces, apparently remembering the last time they’d left him alone overnight. But there would be no parties this time. Maybe just an attempted murder or too.

“Bye, sweetie. We’ll call you tonight.” his mother said as she wrapped her arms around him. “Oh, and make sure Lois behaves.”

“I’ll do my best.” he answered attentively.

He hugged his father then went back into the house to set everything up.

………………..

Chloe felt her breath catch as she walked into Lex’s study. Everything looked so beautiful. He was making this way too easy for her.

“Well don’t you look scrumptious.” came a low voice from her left.

She whirled to see Lex standing next to the fireplace, his eyes raking over her body in an overtly sexual way. She swallowed. “You don’t look too bad yourself.” And he didn’t. Chloe was used to seeing Lex dressed in his uniform of button downs and in various shades of blue and purple with the requisite black pants. However, it never escaped her attention how delicious he looked. Tonight the gray shirt was left open one button more than he usually went for, and Chloe felt her eyes drift downward of their own accord.

Lex’s eyes were doing plenty of wandering of their own. Chloe’s black dress was sleeveless and fell down to her knees, fairly modest, but it clung to every curve perfectly and he wondered briefly if she were wearing that purple bra from the Talon.

He shook his head to clear away the lustful thoughts that were clouding his mind. He refused to be distracted. She would not win.

Chloe walked slowly towards Lex, sizing him up in her mind. When tonight was over she would buy Lois coffee for a year. ‘Just a little while longer.’ she chanted in her head. She came to a stop directly in front of Lex and slid her hands up his arms. “Time to get started, don’t you think?”

‘Give me strength.’ Lex begged.

………………..

Clark set the table with his mother’s bets china, praying that she never found out. The dinner she’d left for him and Lois was set out on the table, along with the bottle of wine Lex had given him. He wasn’t much of a drinker, but it couldn’t hurt his chances.

Shelby went over to the door and began waging his tail in joy at the sound of Lois’s car door. Slight fear rushed through Clark’s head as her footsteps approached. What if he couldn’t pull this off?

“Hey Smallville, your parents gone?” she asked setting her purse on the couch.

“Yeah, they just left. Looks like it’s just you and me.” he tried his best to sound sexy, but had an inkling it failed.

Lois spied the scene behind Clark on the table. Wine and candles between fine china. Was he trying to seduce her? Well, well. Looks like she’d meet her deadline after all.

“It seems that’s been happening a lot lately.” Lois drawled as she walked slowly toward him. A brief flicker of hesitancy flashed across his features, but was replaced before it really registered. He was nervous. Under other circumstances Lois would have found his uncertainty cute. Now it was merely an obstacle to overcome.

Before he lost his nerve Clark began to walk toward Lois, closing the gap between them. He slowly circled her, taking in the familiar ponytail and worn jeans she wore. If he just reminded himself that this was just Lois, the same Lois who’d dunked him in a tank of water, he’d be just fine.

Lois raised her eyebrows while Clark continued to stalk her like prey. There was no other way to describe his behavior. She was thunderstruck, she had actually managed to break through Clark’s defenses.

‘Let the games begin.’ she thought.

………………

Chloe was beginning to lose her nerve. She had been so sure she could do this the entire way over here. But Lex had become increasingly aggressive as the evening wore on, and it was unsettling. If he seduced her, Lois would never let her live it down.

They were halfway through dessert, their night littered with forced small talk and heavy innuendo. Currently Lex’s hand was on her shoulder, inching closer to her neck as he recounted his summer in Europe when he was nineteen. The heat from his hand was seeping through the fabric of her dress and making her feel hot all over. Not to mention the heat from his eyes boring directly into hers. She was at his mercy.

Lex hated himself at that moment. He knew Chloe was falling for his routine. She wasn’t the first. But she was the first he didn’t want it to work on. He had genuinely fallen for her sometime over the past few years and now he was going to have to use her like every other person in his life. He was sick with the guilt of it.

“Lex.” Chloe’s voice broke though his thoughts. “You were a million miles away.”

He looked at her, so beautiful in the candlelight and despite his anger, couldn’t help the words that tumbled from his lips. “I can’t do this. I know Chloe.”

“Do what? And know what?” she asked.

“I saw the magazine.” he stated matter of factly.

Cold air rushed through Chloe’s stomach. Why had she listened to Lois’s idea of tracking their progress by writing down each detail on the article. Stupid. And busted apparently.

“Lex, I…” she started. But Lex shot up out of his chair and began to pace across the floor. He turned to glare at her. “Save it. You can’t talk your way out of this one Chloe. Why did you do this?”

Chloe took a deep breath. “Lois.”

“Lois made you decide to play these games with me? What did she twist your arm?” she spat.

“It was her idea. She thought that I…that you…that there was something here. So when you knocked her article she thought this would be a good way to prove she was right.” Chloe confessed.

Lex nodded. “And is there? Something here I mean. Or was it just pretend for the sake of your and your cousin’s amusement?”

Chloe inhaled sharply. She felt as if he’d just slapped her. “It’s not like that Lex.”

“Then how is it? Please enlighten me.”

Chloe stood and marched over to face to glare up at him. “I never wanted to hurt you. I only agreed to this to shut Lois up.”

“And how did Clark get dragged into this little game?”

“I told Lois I would do it if she did.”

“Meaning Lois tries to seduce Clark. Why?” Lex inquired.

“Because I never thought she’d agree.” Chloe whispered. She lowered her eyes so she wouldn’t have to see the look on his face.

“And you’d be off the hook.” Lex surmised.

Chloe nodded. She risked a glance up at him. His eyes were so cold, so distant. He had never looked at her that way before. She had seen that expression countless times, but never directed at her.

“I’m sorry.”

Lex turned his back to her and walked over to the bar. He downed a glass of scotch. “I think you should leave now.” It was reminiscent of the night she had kissed him. She hadn’t let him have the last word then, why should she now?

“Whatever you may think of me right now I know that this wouldn’t have gotten this far if Lois weren’t right. There is something here Lex, there always has been. I know how I feel about you. What happens now is your call.” she headed to the door but was pulled back by Lex’s hand grasping her wrist. He whirled her to face him and kissed her hard, pressing her back against the door.

Chloe felt like her brain was shutting down as Lex ravaged her mouth. His hands were clasped around her wrists, pinning them in place. She struggled against him, desperate for him to free her hands. She wanted to touch him, needed to touch him. He pulled back and looked down at her. He released her wrists, obviously misreading her struggle. Before he could move away she grabbed his collar and pulled his face back down to hers. His arms snaked around her waist and pulled her flush against him as she ran her hands down his back.

Lex groaned when Chloe pressed herself even closer against him. He slid his hands down to skim over her bottom. He felt her fingernails digging into his shoulders and she whimpered. Lex pulled back from her again. She looked up at him, confusion filling her hazy eyes. She opened her mouth to protest when Lex wrapped one arm around her waist and anther around her knees and scooped her up into his arms. She gasped in surprise. He kissed her again and began his way up the stairs to his bedroom.

Lex navigate his way down the labyrinth of hallways to his room, struggling not to drop Chloe as she ran her hands over every inch of him she could reach. He kicked his door open and he set her back on her feet, attacking her mouth once again. This time she pushed him against the door and began tugging his shirt out of his pants. He toed off his shoe and undid the buttons on his cuffs. Chloe was finding it difficult to undo the tiny buttons without breaking the kiss. Seeing no other option, she took hold and ripped it open, buttons flying across the room.

Lex was almost gone at that point. He quickly shrugged his shirt off and yanked Chloe’s zipper down. Her dress slid from her body she kicked it off to the side. Her hands went for his belt and made quick work of it and his pants. She tugged them down and he stepped out of them. He slid his hands along the curve of waist before grasping the back of her thighs. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He stumbled over to the bed, falling down with Chloe on top of him.

This was a much better position. Lex inched backwards up the bed, Chloe following suite. He undid the clasp of her bra, the very one he’d been up the previous night thinking of, and rolled her over onto her back. He sat up and slid the straps down her shoulders, tracing the movement with his eyes. A faint blush spread across Chloe’s face at his intense gaze. Her bra now thrown across the room he slid his hands over the newly exposed skin, drawing a ragged moan from Chloe. He smirked and let his hands travel lower to the band of her matching purple boy shorts. He wrapped his fingers around them and looked at her deliberately, asking permission. She raised her hips and he slid them down her legs.

Chloe had never felt more exposed in her life, and not just because she was naked. Lex’s eyes were roaming over every inch of her skin, but it felt like he was seeing through her, inside her very soul. She raised her arms to him and he settled back on top of her, kissing her neck slowly down toward her chest. She sighed. Her hands were gliding over his back, now damp with a light sweat, until she reached his boxers. She ran her finger under the band, skimming his skin and goose bumps spread across his flesh.

He raised his hips slightly and she pushed at the offending garment. He joined in her effort to rid him of the remainder of his clothing. Finally gone, Lex again lowered himself on top of her and both groaned at the feel of their skin touching everywhere. Lex’s lips were still working their way up and down her body, tasting every inch of her he could reach. The fire that had been burning in Chloe’s stomach was spreading throughout her limbs at the feel of Lex’s lips on her bare skin and the moans coming from his throat. She shifted her legs, trying to send the message for him to hurry it up.

Lex groaned at the feel of Chloe’s legs moving around on either side of his hips. She was getting impatient. He would have smirked if it hadn’t been so torturous for him. He pulled back slightly to look into her eyes, making sure she really wanted this. Frustrated at his patience, Chloe decided to play dirty. Her hands had been resting on his shoulders. Now she allowed them to slide down his chest and over his stomach, delighting in the way his muscles twitched at her actions. Lex raised his eyebrows as Chloe traced the area around his hipbones growing ever closer to her real destination. She let her fingers graze over him lightly and he hissed. She grinned and repeated the action a little more firmly. Her grabbed her hands and pinned them to the mattress, kissing her so hard she felt as if her lungs would burst.

Just when she thought she couldn’t take any more, Lex finally lowered his hips and began to edge inside of her. Her eyes widened and she gasped in gulps of air while he continued his maddeningly slow entrance. He was gripping her wrists so tightly there would no doubt be bruises the next day. Lex plunged deeper until he could go no further and he stilled. He wanted to stay like this forever. Chloe wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly and he started to tremble. She rolled her hips against him and he groaned heavily. He mimicked her actions, causing her to arch her neck backward with a hoarse cry of “God yes.” He kissed her neck directly over her pulse and rolled his hips once more. Chloe’s nails dug into his shoulders and he felt the skin break, tiny drops of blood oozing out. It only served to heighten the sensation.

Chloe knew she should feel bad about Lex’s back. But it was nothing compared to the torture he was putting her through. A tight ball of pressure was building in her stomach and she thought she’d scream soon. He continued his pace of slow rhythmic thrusts, his face buried against her throat at her pulse point. She thrust back against him, her hands fisting in the bedding. He increased his hold on her hips and moved faster, more erratically. She met him thrust for thrust and soon both were panting in attempt to reach their goal.

Chloe was first. The pressure increased to such a degree it finally had no choice but too explode sending her back completely off the bed as she screamed Lex’s name. He tried to hold out as long as possible, but the feel of Chloe spasming around him sent him over the edge with her. A shout was ripped from his throat, and he swore he saw stars behind his eyes as he collapsed on top of her. She clutched at him, determined to keep him there as long as possible while she struggled to catch her breath.

With a groan, Lex rolled over onto his back, gulping in air. He slid his hand over Chloe’s stomach and pulled her back against him, kissing her neck and shoulder lightly. She sighed, too exhausted to move. The comforter had been bunched down around the bed during their activities and Lex groped for it. He pulled it up over them and Chloe snuggled against him, turning over to face him. “Thank you.”

“For what?” he asked sleepily.

“For forgiving me.” She kissed him, deep and languorously, before she drifted off to sleep. It was only seconds before he followed her.

………………..

Lois narrowed her eyes at Clark. He was determinedly avoiding her gaze. He had set up this whole scene, what was his problem?

“You know, where I come from it’s customary to actually talk to a person when you eat dinner with them.” Lois said.

Clark looked up at her, annoyance plain on his features. “Obviously where you come from it’s customary to talk at all times.”

“What’s got your panties in a bunch?” Lois snapped at him.

Clark stood abruptly, his chair falling backwards. “I thought this would be easy but I can’t ignore this anymore.”

“Ignore what?” Lois asked. Was Clark always this strange and she just never noticed before?

Clark stalked over to the counter and jerked open a drawer. He pulled out Lois’s magazine and threw it at her. She peered at it, the color draining from her face. “Where did you find this?”

“You dropped it yesterday at the Talon. When you’re up to something you need to be a tad sneakier. I thought you were smarter than to carry that around with you Lois” Clark seethed.

She jerked her head up at his accusatory tone. “What do you want me to apologize?”

“That would be a start!” Clark yelled.

“I don’t believe you! I’ve seen the way you look at me Clark. Any normal guy would be thrilled to have a girl come on to them the way I have you.”

Clark took a step back from her at the word ‘normal.’ She would never understand the way that word cut through him. To her this was just a game. A way to pass the time until she returned to Metropolis and her real life.

“I don’t have to listen to this.” he gritted out and yanked open the kitchen door. He marched across the yard toward the barn.

“Don’t you dare pull this self-righteous pity party crap with me Clark Kent!” Lois yelled.

Clark groaned in frustration. Of course she’d followed him. She just had to torment him a little more.

“Get out Lois.” he stated simply.

Lois continued following him up the stairs “Who do you think you’re talking to? I’m not leaving until you listen to me.”

Clark kept his back to her, staring intently out the window as rain began to fall. Lightening streaked across the sky. Lois took his silence as an invitation to continue.

“That day in the Talon when Chloe and I were reading that magazine Lex came in and said they would never work. I’ve always thought there was something between him and Chloe so I dared her to try them on him, just to see if they would work. I knew she liked him, but would never do anything about it. She said she’d only do it if I used them on you. She thought it would get her out of the whole thing, so I agreed. I was just trying to help her.” Lois explained.

“No matter if I got hurt in the process.” Clark accused.

Lois felt her anger rise. “I would have stopped if I thought they weren’t working.”

Clark whirled to face her. “What are you talking about?”

“You kissed me remember? That night on the porch.” she reminded him.

“You were crying. I was just trying to make you feel better.”

Lois screamed in frustration and grabbed her hair. “You are either the most conceited idiot I’ve ever met or the most naïve.”

Clark’s face hardened. He opened his mouth to retort but she cut him off. “So you saw the article and decided to get back at me? That’s what the little scene downstairs was all about. You were trying to seduce me into telling you the truth.”

He hated it when she did that. Instead of confirming it he turned his back on her once again. She stomped her foot in anger. She stalked over to him and grabbed his shoulders. Looking into his eyes she saw how hurt he really was. And how angry. “I’m sorry if I hurt you, that was never my intention. I was trying to help Chloe and I refuse to apologize for that especially seeing as how you tried to turn the tables on me instead of just talking to me.”

Clark’s face was red with rage and she could feel that hers was the same. “You really don’t care who you hurt do you?”

Tears welled up in Lois’s eyes and she blinked rapidly to keep them at bay. “To think I was actually starting to fall for such a close-minded jerk. God, I’m so stupid.” She turned to leave, not just the barn, but Smallville entirely.

She was on the first step when her words finally seeped into Clark’s brain. Starting to fall. For him. She actually had feelings for him? His heart began to pound. He couldn’t let her leave. Using his super speed he came to a halt behind her and clamped his hand around her elbow. She turned and jerked out of his grasp. Pain and anger were etched into her beautiful features and his heart ached at the knowledge that he’d caused it.

He lowered his head and kissed her soundly. Lois fought at first, wanting to get as far away from him as possible, but he never relinquished his hold on her. He slid is arms around her waist and lifted her up the stairs back to the loft. She stopped struggling and began to return the kiss. A huge clap of thunder sounded and the lights went out. Clark pulled back to search for the candles and matches he’d stashed. He lit one and set it on the table in front of the couch.

Clark took a deep breath and turned back to face Lois. The candle cast her in a dim glow and her features seemed softer. He walked back over to her and hesitantly lowered his face to hers. He paused the second before he reached her, letting their breath mingle so she could decide if she wanted to go any further. She ran her fingers up into his hair and pulled his face down to hers. The kiss was sweet and slow as they just explored each other. Clarks allowed his hands to drift up to her waist, sliding one under her shirt to caress her back.

Lois began to walk forward, directing Clark to the couch. He sank onto it, pulling Lois into his lap. She straddled him and began to kiss her way down his jaw line to nibble on his ear. He gasped and tugged her hair loose from its ponytail, wanting to bury his hands in it. Lois slid her palms down his chest to the hem of his shirt. She explored his chest and back beneath the thin material. Wanting to feel more she began pushing it upward, moving back to yank it over his head. Following her example he pulled hers off in one fluid motion. His heart thudded against his chest at the sight of her bare skin, encased in a baby blue bra, the same color as the panties he’d picked up the day before. That meant she was wearing them. The muscles in his lower body tightened at the thought.

Lois stroked her hands over his cheeks and stood up to unfasten her jeans. He slid his hands up her legs to meet her own hands and took over the task of sliding them off her. She kicked them away and he stood in front of her. She placed her palms flat on his stomach and raked her nails lightly over the muscles on her way down to his zipper. He pushed his jeans down his legs, everything becoming very real. Clark entwined his fingers through hers and pulled her to him. He kissed her hungrily, making her knees buckle. Clark wrapped his arms around her waist to keep her upright. In turn she snaked hers around his neck as Clark ravaged her mouth. His hands drifted up to her bra clasp. After a moments struggle he managed to open it and she pulled back slightly, still kissing him, to pull it off. She pressed herself back against him, both of them moaning at the feel of their skin touching with no barriers between them. Almost no barriers.

Lois raked her blunt nails down Clark’s back to grasp the waistband of his boxers. Under normal circumstances Clark never would have felt it, but his senses were heightened. He could hear every pound of both his and Lois’s hearts, every ragged breath, every tiny whimper either of them made resounded in his head. He felt each touch as though it were magnified a thousand times. The feel of Lois’s hands peeling his boxers was almost too much. Once gone, he returned the favor and slipped her own underwear off her body. Every inch of her was pressed so tightly against him he was sure they would meld into one. He sank back down to the couch, pulling Lois on top of him. It was his first time, better to let her take the lead.

Lois knew what was going through Clark’s mind without his having to say it. She kissed her way down his chest before sitting up to position herself on to of him. He was breathing heavy his eyes were rooted to hers. He was right there with her as she sank down onto him. There was a simultaneous exhale from both of them that burned itself into Lois’s memory. She sat still for a moment, reveling in the closeness. Clark’s eyes wandered over her body and then his heart stopped. There, on Lois inner thigh, was a birthmark in the shape of the Kawatche symbol of his soul mate. The same symbol on Kyla’s bracelet meant for him to give the woman he was destined for. He couldn’t breath.

Lois sensed Clark’s panic and place her hands on either side of his face. He pushed himself up with one arm and wrapped the other around her waist to pull her close to him. He kissed her desperately, needing to know if it were true. She began to move against him, rocking herself gently. His hand flattened on her back, digging into her flesh slightly. He buried his face in her neck as she increased her pace. She planted her palms against his cheeks and pushed his hair out of his face. He leaned his forehead, soaked with sweat, against hers and began moving in time with her.

The ball of heat was uncoiling inside her and she bit down gently into Clark’s shoulder to stifle the sounds threatening to erupt form her throat. Clark was panting in her ear and then she let go, screaming and gasping for air. Clark was gone two seconds after her, unable to endure the feel of her tightening around him. He felt as if he were soaring out of his body until his arm gave out and he fell backwards onto the couch pulling Lois with him. She was out of breath, still tingling to a vibration she’d never experienced before. Once she could move she propped her chin up on his chest to look at him. He cracked an eye open to peer down at her.

She grinned at him. “Not bad Smallville.”

He returned her smile. “I could say the same to you.”

“Forgive me?” she batted her eyelashes at him, causing him to laugh.

“Like you even have to ask.”

Lois snuggled against his chest and he rubbed her back to keep her warm. The steady sound of breathing let him know she was asleep and he covered her with the blanket on the back of the couch. Clark kissed the top of her head. He didn’t know if Lois was his soul mate yet, but he was willing to find out.

Well? Any good? Must have feedback to calm my nerves.

meeaz
23rd July 2005, 04:39
good? that was awesome. i was so happy that lex and clark forgave chloe and lois respectively. great job with this. more soon, please.

oh, and i didn't mind the length :)

star del mar
23rd July 2005, 05:25
Oh my God! Who knew that Lex and Clark finding out would be a good thing? Yea they got upset for a minute but they're such pushovers! Awesome, amazing smut...I'm all tingly :)

Steph*

sexi_angel_babee
23rd July 2005, 07:32
hahaha chloe being bad... good for her... look where it has gotten her... with LEX!

teejei
23rd July 2005, 08:34
Clark was having serious doubts about his ability to rise to the occasion.no matter how innocently i try to read that, i can't help but just let my mind wander to the gutter. :o

‘Give me strength.’ Lex begged.give up, Luthor! :D

i'm stopping the quoting here. it's just too much for me. it's great to see everyone reciprocating. more :hankpank: , i hope.

-gj- on this chapter. :clapclap:

arkakitty
23rd July 2005, 09:10
That was great! I really loved how you worked things out between both couples (especially Chloe/Lex of course ;) ) but it was awesome, just really really awesome. There still comes another chapter ne?

BabDreamer
23rd July 2005, 09:43
Yeah!!! Sure it was Good! It was great. I'm soooo glad girls were forgiven easily... Oh, and that Lex stopped 'his plan' to tell Chloe... otherwise things would've gotten so complicated...
But this is great! Please go on ;)

kimmie
23rd July 2005, 12:46
Wow, Wow, Wow that was great I really enjoyed both thr Chlex and Clois I'm really glad the guys forgave Chloe and Lois!

Kimmie

lexchloe
23rd July 2005, 15:10
:D :D :D The last two updates were great. Well done!!!!

meg20
23rd July 2005, 18:30
Thaty was absolutely wonderful and thank you for the delicious Chlex smut(I'm their biggest fan), but hey I must say I loved Clois too. You did a great job and I want some more of this wonderful fic, PLEASE!!!

hfce
24th July 2005, 00:12
That was really good. :drool: I am glad they both got what they wanted.

Hope ;)

Kit Merlot
24th July 2005, 02:34
Christy, this was an excellent update :grin3:

I like that Lex and Clark took the direct approach when they confronted Chloe and Lois, and I like that Chloe and Lois immediately admitted the truth. They didn't try to weasle out of anything.

And we got TWO romantic sex scenes--FABULOUS!

newbatgirl
24th July 2005, 18:36
How in the name of all that is chocolate have I missed this story?

This is so much fun. Your banter is wonderful, and your characterization of Clark and Lois just beats all.

It should go without saying that I love the Chlex but I'll say it anyway. Their love scene was sweet, romantic and not at all cliched. That's no mean feat. Good job!

happybum
24th July 2005, 20:45
I think I just melted into a puddle of mushy goo. Psh..really, that was your first time writing smut b/c I have a hard time believeing it. It came out fabulous, it was really romantic. I wonder what will happen next. Like is Luthor going to promote Comso or something, i think he should and he should definetly pose for a shooting? Chloe and Lois could write FB letter to the mag telling the story the how they use those seducing tips to get their men. Er..iono just dumb ideals popping out of my head. Anywho I can't wait for the next installment, magnifico job

Kaie
24th July 2005, 21:00
That was just...amazing. I don't believe that was your first time writing smut. I just can't! It was too good! Anyways, great update. Can't wait for the next one.

~Kaie

Christy January
24th July 2005, 21:22
Lex awoke the next morning more comfortable than he could ever remember being. He smiled as he recalled just what had caused the feeling. He rolled over to pull Chloe against him but found the space next to him empty. “Chloe?”

“Yeah?”

He sat up and saw her emerging from the bathroom toweling her hair. She was completely dressed in her clothes from last night except for her shoes, which if he remembered correctly, she had kicked off on their way up the stairs.

“Where are you going so early?” he asked and patted the bed in a motion for her to come back.

Chloe sat down on the edge of the bed next to him, leaning in to give him a soft good morning kiss. “Mmm.” she pulled back and ran her hand along his cheek. “My dad should be home soon. If he sees me dressed like this he’ll know I didn’t sleep at home last night. That’s not something he needs to know about.”

“What if I arranged for a change of clothes for you. Then would you stay?” he trailed his fingers down her arms teasingly.

She laughed and swatted his hands away. “Stop that. I have to go.”

Lex raised his eyebrows. Uh-oh. She steeled herself for the coming attempt to change her mind. Instead of the persuasive arguing she expected, Lex wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her fiercely. He leaned back down onto the bed, pulling her with him.

After a few moments, Chloe pulled away and stood up. “As much as I‘d like to stay and finish this I really have to go.”

“You know,” Lex rose from the bed and began advancing toward her, “seeing as how you’ve been deliberately trying to drive me out of my mind for the last week I could force you to stay as a way to make it up to me.”

Lex kept walking until Chloe found her back against the door. “I thought I made it up to you last night.”

He trailed his fingers up and down her sides, making her insides tingle. “It was a start.”

“A start?”

“Mm-hm.” he began to kiss her neck slowly.

Chloe knew if she didn’t get out of there soon she might never make it out. Quickly devising an escape route, she pulled Lex’s face back up to hers and kissed him deeply. Momentarily distracted by her actions, Lex wasn’t aware of Chloe inching her hand toward the doorknob until she pushed the door open and pulled away suddenly.

“Hey, no fair!” his voice rang out after her.

Giggling, Chloe raced downstairs, grabbing her shoes along the way, to the front door. But before she could open it, a strong arm encircled her waist from behind. Lex once again began peppering her neck with kisses, wrapping the other arm around her as well.

“Leeex….” she whined.

He turned her around to face him, now dressed in just his pants from the night before. He kissed her soundly. “You don’t play fair.” she mumbled against his lips.

“Me? What about that little stunt you just pulled.” he argued.

“I really have to go. If you quit trying to stop me, I’ll make up for my awful behavior this past week.” she bargained.

Lex’s eyes widened in surprise. “How?”

“Any way you want me to.” she whispered in his ear.

He groaned and attacked her mouth once more.

“Ahem.” someone cleared their throat behind them.

The couple pulled apart and saw Lionel standing in the doorway to the dining room, looking surprised and entirely too amused.

“Lex, surely you didn’t forget our meeting this morning? I’m disappointed. Although I can’t really blame you for being distracted. Miss Sullivan.” he nodded at her in greeting.

Chloe gulped. Lionel knew about her and Lex. This couldn’t be good.

Lex’s face hardened into what Chloe termed his ‘business face.’ His hold on her waist tightened. “Chloe, I’ll call you later.”

Recognizing the tone of voice he was using Chloe was grateful to make her way out of the mansion to her car. She drove home, praying the whole way she wouldn’t be hearing about any attempted murders on the news.

………………..

“Martha I’m sure Clark and Lois are fine.” Jonathan assured her as they walked towards the house.

“If they were fine they would have answered the phone.” she shot back stubbornly.

Jonathan shook his head. It had taken a lot of convincing to even get Martha to agree to leave Clark alone overnight again. If Clark wasn’t in trouble, he’d ground him for life.

“Martha I… he trailed off when the kitchen door, wide open, came into his view. He looked at his wife and charged inside. The sight that greeted them was odd indeed. The table was set for dinner, but the food was half eaten. Candleholders were littered around in between Martha’s fine china, coated in hardened wax that had melted down to the rim as if unattended all night. An opened, but untouched, bottle of wine was sitting next to the pot roast Martha had cooked. One chair was overturned and there was a magazine lying open on the floor. Shelby was stretched across the couch, gnawing on something blue.

“What happened here?” Jonathan wondered aloud as Martha went upstairs to search for the two teenagers. She hurried down a few moments later. “They’re not up there.” she said frantically.

“I’m going to go check the barn.” Jonathan announced.

“I’ll go with you.” Martha told him.

They race out the door and into the barn. There didn’t seem to be anything out of the ordinary. ‘Loft.’ ran through Martha’s mind and she ran up the stairs. Halfway to the top she spotted something white lying over the railing. She picked it up. It was the shirt Clark had been wearing the night before. She looked at her husband, before setting off up the remainder of the steps.

………………..

Clark was roused form his sleep by an odd tapping noise. He tried to tune it out, anxious for more sleep. He shifted around, careful not to wake Lois who was currently nestled against his chest. He had experienced first hand how crabby she was if woken before she was ready to get up. But the noise persisted.

His eyes drifted open and two blurry shapes were standing in front of him. He focused and realized that the two shapes were is parents, looking more livid than he’d ever seen them.

He gently shook Lois’s shoulder. “Lois.”

She moaned and buried her face deeper against him. “Five more minutes.” she mumbled.

“Lois, wake up.” he said.

Annoyed, she rubbed her eyes sleepily to glare daggers at Clark. But he wasn’t looking at her. She turned her head to see what he was staring at and was greeted by the sight of a very unhappy looking Mr. And Mrs. Kent.

“Mom, Dad, this…” Clark began.

“What? It isn’t what it looks like.” Jonathan asked.

Clark looked at Lois for help. “Well no, it’s exactly what it looks like.” she said.

“Lois!” he hissed.

“What, we’ve already been busted.” she told him. She tried to pull the blanket up higher to cover more of herself and Clark made a mad grab for it. “Hey!” he tugged back so she wouldn’t pull it completely off of him.

“Downstairs. Two minutes. And don’t make us come back for you.” Martha said and threw Clark’s shirt to him then turned and walked down the stairs. Jonathan followed.

Clark groaned and flopped back against the couch, putting his hands over his face. Lois kissed his shoulder. “It’s gonna be fine.” she assured him.

“They’re going to murder me. If I’m lucky.” he said from behind his hands.

Lois bit her nail nervously. “Clark, are you sorry?”

He dropped his hands to peer into her eyes. “About last night? No way.”

“Really?”

“Really.” he kissed her gently. “Time to face the music.”

Both got up and began to pull on their discarded clothes. Clark was wearing his jeans and sat down to pull on his shoes. “Clark.” Lois piped up.

“What?”

“I can’t find my shirt.” she explained. He looked over at her in alarm to see her with her head behind the bookcase in her search. She stood back up and sighed. “Just great.” She walked over to the couch and yanked Clark’s shirt up and pulled over her head.

“Hey!”

“Would you rather you go talk to your parents without a shirt, or me talk to your parents without a shirt?” she asked.

He sighed. “Let’s go.”

………………..

Lex walked into the dining room after a quick shower and change of clothes to see his father reading the Times and sipping a cup of coffee. “I take it you had a pleasant evening son.” he smirked.

“Just so you know, if you make a single attempt to harm Chloe or her father I’ll kill you.” Lex stated flatly.

“Why Lex, I wouldn’t dream of hurting Miss Sullivan or her father.” Lionel responded calmly.

“You tried to kill them.”

“Yes well, that’s was business.” he replied and took another sip of his coffee.

“And this?” Lex asked.

“You made some obvious errors in judgment when it comes to women, but I must say you’ve chosen very well this time. Miss Sullivan is a lovely girl. Very fiery. But you might want to keep it quiet until she’s older, to avoid scandal of course.” Lionel said.

“You expect me to believe you’re happy about the idea of me and Chloe? Are you hoping to lull me into a false security before you try to kill her.” Lex demanded. “You would never accept this. You view Chloe as too much of a threat to you.”

“We’ll see won’t we.” Lionel answered smugly and returned to his paper.

………………..

Clark opened the kitchen door and let Lois walk through first. They came to a halt in front of Jonathan and Martha seated at the kitchen table. Both looked even angrier when they saw that Clark wasn’t wearing his shirt, but Lois was.

Before they spoke Clark cut in. “Lois couldn’t find her shirt.”

Silently Martha rose and went to where Shelby was sprawled on the floor. She pulled the blue item he’d been chewing on all day out of his mouth and held it up. Sure enough, it was Lois’s shirt.

“Oh I knew it.” Lois said. She shot the dog a dirty look but he merely wagged his tail at her.

Martha went into the laundry room and retrieved Clark another shirt. He gratefully pulled it over his head.

“Just what do you two have to say for yourselves?” Jonathan asked.

The two teens looked at each other. Lois shrugged. “We’re sorry?” Clark guessed.

Lois shook her head.

Martha held up the magazine she’d found on the floor. “Would someone care to explain this?”

“Oh that’s just a private joke between me and Chloe” Lois quickly offered.

Neither Kents believed it for a second. After a quick scan, they realized that Lois and Clark’s odd behavior lately was eerily similar to some of the things in the article.

Lois noticed their expressions and knew she had to try to fix this as soon as possible.. “Mr. And Mrs. Kent I cannot tell you how horrible I feel that you had to see that. You invite me into your home and this is how I repay you. I’m s-sor…” Los’s voice broke off as she began crying. Clark wrapped an arm around her shoulder, ignoring his father’s disapproving looks.

Jonathan handed her a tissue and Lois dabbed her eyes silently. “Clark you know the rules of this house.” he said sternly.

Clark nodded. “How much trouble am I in?”

Jonathan looked at his wife. “We’re still deciding.”

“As for now” Martha stated, “you have chores to get to. A lot of chores. Lois I think you should go get cleaned up for work.” She fully intended to get to the bottom of this whole thing. Especially whatever part this magazine had to do with it.

Lois opened her mouth to say that it was her day off but thought better of it. Instead she nodded and all headed up the stairs.

“Clark, please tell me that you were careful.” Jonathan said as soon as Lois was out of earshot.

“Careful?”

“Did you use a condom?” he explained.

“Aw, Dad.” he really didn’t need to hear that.

“Clark this is serious.” Martha said stubbornly.

“We don’t even know if I can have kids or not.” Clark argued. He wanted to get off this topic as soon as possible.

“So you didn’t bother?” Martha exploded.

Clark winced at the tone of his mother’s voice. “Lois is on the pill.” he added hastily. “I found them in my room once.” He explained seeing Jonathan’s raised eyebrow.

“Well that makes me feel a little better.” Martha muttered.

When his parent continued to look at him darkly he decided it was time to get out of there. “I should probably get to those chores.”

“Good idea.” Martha agreed.

……………….

Chloe opened her front door, thankful she had gotten away from the mansion before Lionel made some lude comment about her and Lex. She put her keys in her purse and looked up to see her father sitting on the couch. He had a very tense look on his face.

“Dad, you’re home early.” she said brightly.

He eyed her dress and damp hair skeptically. “Where have you been? And why did Lionel Luthor just call here looking for you?”

Chloe’s smile faltered. ‘Busted.’ she thought.

cmkonrad
24th July 2005, 21:54
wonderful, so glad you updated

meeaz
24th July 2005, 22:22
aw the poor chloe-in trouble with her dad. great update! it was very amusing, although if i were chloe i would have just stayed in bed with lex ;)! more soon, please!!!

kimmie
25th July 2005, 00:43
Another great chapter... really funny that Clark and Lois were busted by Martha and Jonathon, would have loved to have seen Jonathon's face when he realised that Clark isn't as innocent as he would like to believe....

Update again ASAP wanna see what Lionel wants with Chloe!

Kimmie

squash
25th July 2005, 01:51
eeeeeee jumping with joy that was just so good!

Kaie
25th July 2005, 03:33
you updated! and i'm reviewing! twice in one day! that was so cute. ma and pa kent being all protective. still...more smut soon please!

happybum
25th July 2005, 04:13
You're spoiling us, you know, but i'm not complaining. =] Update as much as often. We need to satistify out chlex cravings. You go girl.

hfce
25th July 2005, 04:41
:rofl: That was the most funny update ever. From being caught by lionel and the kents. I can't wait to see how Chloe gets through her dad. More please... :beg:

Hope ;)

star del mar
25th July 2005, 05:01
Terrible, lol. It all started out great and then the parents had to show up!! What a mess, I wonder how Chloe's going to talk her way out of this one. Update again soon!

Steph*

BabDreamer
25th July 2005, 09:01
Great new chapter!!!

OMG I can't believe Clark and Lois got caught by the Kents!!! hehehe poor'em.
And Lionel!!! Oooh, what a sneaky B!!!
Come back soon with more please! ;)

meg20
25th July 2005, 11:57
That was so great! Clois got busted, so funny the way the parents reacted. And bringing Lionel in the story, I cant wait to see what he's gonna do and Chloe gaught-oops!!!
Update soon please!!!!

buddyfozzy
25th July 2005, 17:51
He eyed her dress and damp hair skeptically. “Where have you been? And why did Lionel Luthor just call here looking for you?”

Lionel is such an ass! :devil:

I loved this chapter so much. Lex was so cute the way he did'nt want Chloe to leave. :grin: And Clark and Lois getting caught by the Kents was so funny.

Great update!

lexchloe
25th July 2005, 18:44
hee hee great update. Both our couples getting busted by the parentals is very funny (for us not them.) Can't wait to see how Chloe explains herself put of this. More please.

Louie
25th July 2005, 18:47
Oh, Busted.That was so funny, I wonder how Gabe will take it and what the punishment will be for Clark and Lois.

buffiy18
26th July 2005, 04:18
I just read your last 3 chapters. They were each great. I'm glad they all got busted... including Lex and later Chloe. Looking forward to your next chapter.

arkakitty
27th July 2005, 16:49
Lionel sis quiet funny in this one :)
I love the update, please more soon!!

*LexLover*
29th July 2005, 06:58
Such a cute story... LOVE IT ... lol keep up the great work... (the kents need to lighten up!) lol

Christy January
29th July 2005, 07:02
A/N: Well here’s the final chapter. I’m glad everyone liked it. I think I may do a sequel, but it might be a while before I get it up. Being the procrastinator that I am, I have four other stories that are long overdue for updates. I’m really gonna miss this story, it was so easy for me to write. Big thanks and kisses to everyone who took the time to read it.

………………..

Chloe felt an overwhelming sense of panic overtake her. Why oh why did Lionel have to call here? ‘Because he’s the devil incarnate.’ Chloe thought.

“I’m waiting.” her father’s voice broke through her thoughts.

“Who knows why Lionel called me.” she said. It was partially true. She had a pretty good idea as to what the call was about, but she could be wrong. And pigs could be green.

Gabe looked at her skeptically. “Fine, then would you mind telling me where you were last night? And why you’re wearing that? Or should I draw my own conclusions?”

‘Okay,’ Chloe thought, ‘one question at a time.’

“I stayed at friend’s house last night.”

Gabe narrowed his eyes. “A friend?”

“Uh-huh. I went over for dinner and it started storming.” she said slowly.

Gabe knew his daughter was lying. Or at least leaving out something. She was speaking too slowly, too carefully.

“This friend wouldn’t happen to be Lex would it?”

Chloe’s heart began to pound. She had hoped her father hadn’t noticed all the time she’d been spending at the mansion lately. She was tempted to say no, but her father could always tell when she was lying. “Yes.”

Gabe sprang up from his chair and began to pace the length of the room. “Why are you getting mixed up with the Luthors again? Wasn’t almost getting killed enough for you?”

“Dad, Lex wrote me an alumni recommendation for the journalism scholarship. He invited me over for dinner last night and it started to storm, so he let me sleep in one of the rooms.” No need to tell him that the room she’d slept in was his.

“And Lionel?”

“Lionel saw me leave this morning. My guess is he thinks Lex and I are plotting against him again.” Chloe said quickly. And knowing Lionel, it was probably true.

“I don’t believe you.” he stated simply.

“What?!” she cried in indignation.

“Chloe I know you. You and Lois have been up to something for a while now. I know you think I haven’t noticed all the trips you’ve been making to the mansion lately but I have. I know I’ve never been very strict with you. I trust you and I trust your judgment. I know you’ll come to me if you get in over your head. But I’ll save you the trouble this time. You are not getting involved with Lex Luthor.” he said calmly. “I refuse to allow it.”

“It’s my choice!” she yelled and regretted it at once. The way her father’s face paled revealed that he had bee hoping he were wrong. Now he knew he wasn’t.

Chloe sat and watched her father continue to pace from her spot on the couch. She bit her lip nervously in dread. Whatever happened next, she just knew this was going to end badly.

Finally Gabe sat down across room her. He had a determined look on his face that she had never seen before. Chloe hated to admit it but she was actually afraid of her father in that moment. After what seemed like forever, he spoke in a low, eerily calm voice. “Call him.”

“What?”

“I want to talk to Lex. Call him and tell him to get over here. Now.” he explained.

Dread pulsing throughout her veins, Chloe grabbed her cell phone and dialed Lex’s private line. He answered after two rings. “Hello gorgeous. Miss me already I take it.”

“Lex, I need you to come over right away.” she replied nervously.

Lex noticed the panic in her voice. “What’s wrong?”

Chloe took a deep breath and steeled herself to say what came next. “My father wants to talk to you.”

……………….

“Dad, if you’re trying to wear me out, you’re wasting your time.” Clark told his dad who stood watching him chop his twentieth log into firewood. For the past five hours Jonathan had made Clark do every single menial and excruciating farm chore he could think of. But so far Clark had barely broken a sweat.

“Doesn’t mean I won’t try.” Jonathan answered.

“I already said I was sorry.” Clark fumed.

“Just trying to show you that every action has consequences. You know how your mother and I feel about this sort of thing.” Jonathan replied.

“Sort of thing? It’s not like this is a regular occurrence. Or some random girl. It was Lois.” Clark argued.

His father nodded. “That’s what I don’t get. Last time I checked, you and Lois could barely stand each other.”

“It’s not like that. We just like to bait each other, that’s all. I’ve always liked Lois. In a way.”

Jonathan nodded suspiciously. “In a way?”

Clark sighed at how stupid that sounded even to him. “That didn’t come out right.”

His father just looked at him.

“Lois kind of…grew on me I guess.” Clark said.

“And now? I hope this wasn’t just some one night thing Clark. We raised you better than that.” Jonathan’s voice had that familiar tone of sanctimony that always signaled a coming lecture.

“It wasn’t.” he assured his father. “I think Lois might be the one.”

“The one?” Jonathan raised an eyebrow.

“You know, The One.” Clark repeated with more emphasis on the words.

Jonathan couldn‘t quite believe what he was hearing. Only last week his son acted as though he couldn‘t stand this girl. “Don’t you think you’re rushing things a bit?”

Clark sighed. He had really hoped he wouldn’t have to share this with anyone. “Dad, Lois has a birthmark. It’s the same shape as the stone on Kyla’s bracelet. The one that stands for my soul mate.”

“And this is why you think Lois is the one?”

Clark nodded.

“It could just be a coincidence son. And I’ve never seen a birthmark.” he said.

Clark blushed a dark red. “Well it’s not really in a place that she generally displays.”

A vague look of anger flitted over Jonathan’s face. “Besides, it’s more than that. It’s this…feeling I get. I felt it the first time I kissed her.” Clark said.

“What kind of feeling?” Now Jonathan was genuinely curious. It wasn’t often that Clark opened up this way this about girls he liked. Maybe it meant that Lois really was different.

“Like I’m flying.”

Jonathan didn’t really know what to say to that. Obviously this was deeper than he’d first realized.

Clark sighed and swung his axe, reducing another piece of wood to kindling. “You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” he asked.

His father smiled against his will. “Have to say I am.”

“Is this going to continue much longer? I’d like to take a shower some time today.” Clark said crabbily.

“Plans?” Jonathan felt his grin widen despite his attempt to keep it at bay.

“I’m going to ignore the smug tone. I was kind of hoping I’d be able to see Lois before you succeed in killing me here.” he responded grumpily.

“You can head in. After,” he added when Clark went to put the ax down, “you finish your chores.” With that he turned and began walking towards the barn, feeling Clark’s angry glare boring a hole in his back. He grinned.

………………..

Lex stood outside Chloe’s door with his hand poised to knock. He had been standing in the same position for the last fifteen minutes, too petrified to actually do it. Lex never thought he’d live to see the day when he’d be scared of a girlfriend’s father. But then, Chloe was no ordinary girl. They had a history dark enough to make anyone worry at the thought of what could happen next. He knew as a friend he could protect Chloe. Now she was more and far too vulnerable for his liking. His enemies had always had a fascination for Lex’ girlfriends.

That was another reason to be scared. Chloe had gone from friend to girlfriend overnight and that was a dangerous transition to make. Especially now that Lionel knew. He knew his father was up to something. He’d accepted the situation entirely too easily for Lex’s liking. But he would worry about that tomorrow. For now, he had a different father to contend with.

Taking a deep breath Lex finally knocked on the door. The sound of footsteps approaching caused his heart to pound. Fortunately, they sounded too light to be Gabe.

Sure enough, when the door opened it was Chloe who stood on the other side looking beautiful and terrified. Without a word Chloe stepped to the side to let Lex enter. He knew from her silence that this was going to be bad.

Chloe shut the door and went to follow Lex into the room, but he stopped her. Taking her hand in his, he brought it up to kiss her knuckles and held on tightly as he directed them into the living room.

Gabe was sitting stiffly in a chair in the middle of the room. He had pulled it there to face the couch. Le recognized this for the intimidation tactic it was, he’d used it frequently himself.

“Gabe.” he greeted, offering his hand to the older man.

Gabe spied their joined hands and his face darkened. But he rose to shake Lex’s hand all the same. “Lex. Please sit.”

Lex sank onto the couch, pulling Chloe down with him. She had yet to speak.

Gabe took a deep breath. He didn’t want to do this, was almost afraid to do it. But in his heart he knew it had to be done. “Lex, I’m not entirely sure what your relationship with my daughter is, though I do have some ideas and I don’t find any of them the least bit appealing.” Chloe gripped Lex’s hand tighter. Gabe went on, “I want to make it clear to you right from the start that I do not accept this. I can’t very well stop it, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to act like it doesn’t bother me. You’ve put my daughter in danger more than once and your father is a major threat to her very life. Besides you don’t exactly have the best track record when it comes to romance do you? Can you tell me there’s no chance you could hurt her?”

Lex didn’t answer, knew it was pointless. Gabe had made up his mind about the matter and it was no use trying to reassure him. But he was as resolute to not let Chloe’s father get in his way just as he refused to let his own father.

“Now that you know where I stand, I want to hear what you have to say for yourself.” Gabe said.

Lex took a steadying breath. “Gabe, I care very deeply about your daughter. We both know that getting involved with me isn’t the smartest thing she could do and it’s certainly not the safest,” Lex felt Chloe grip his hand even tighter, “but if she’s willing to take the risk, I’ll do everything in my power to keep her safe and happy. I can’t promise you that I’ll be the perfect boyfriend, or even the kind she deserves, but I will not let her go. She means too much to me to lose her. I won’t let anyone stand in my way.” He held the older man’s gaze, defiantly, drawing upon the well of feelings he possessed for the young woman sitting next to him.

Anger rushed through Gabe’s veins. Luthors were used to getting what they wanted, he had always known that. And they never backed down. Others usually backed down from them. But for Lex to sit there, in his home, and tell him that he wouldn’t let Gabe stand in his way of being with his daughter…it was enough to make him consider doing serious bodily harm to the young man.

“Are you threatening me Lex?” he asked calmly.

“No.” Lex replied. “I’m simply stating a fact. As long as Chloe wants to be with me, I will not let anything come between us.”

“As much as I hate to do this Lex, you’re not welcome here as long as you continue with this. My daughter is much too young for you and we all know it. And you will hurt her, we all know that as well. I hope you can live with that.”

Lex nodded. He stood up silently, still gripping Chloe’s hand in his. She stood with him. He walked to the door, her trailing after him. He had the door open but stopped short when Chloe pulled her hand away and turned back to her father. He realized she had been silent the whole time not out of fear, but as a way of keeping her temper in check. Now she was going to have her say.

“If you think you can make me end this, you’re wrong. You can ignore me, yell at me, whatever you want. But I care about Lex and I will fight for him with everything in me.” Lex’s heart clutched painfully at her words.

Gabe knew he had lost the battle as soon as Chloe looked back at him. His daughter was the most important thing in the world to him, and he knew instinctively that he might lose her over this. When she had started to leave with Lex he had realized he was losing her, now it hit him squarely in the center of his heart the kind of damage this would do before it was over.

“I love you Daddy.” Chloe said after a painful pause, her voice cracking. “I don’t want to lose you. But I’m not giving in.”

With hose words, she walked past Lex out the door. Lex glanced back at Gabe, offering a silent apology that he had to do this. Wordlessly, he followed Chloe out to his car where she promptly collapsed against him in tears.

………………..

Lois groaned at the sound of footsteps entering the Talon. She was exhausted and ready to collapse into bed. The thought of waiting on one more person made her want to cry.

She glanced up and saw Chloe and Lex walking in, both looking a little worse for wear, and Clark right behind them. She was delighted to see him, but too tired to show it.

“Lois, you look like you’ve been through a war. What happened?” Chloe asked.

Lois glared at her cousin. “No need to flatter me Chloe. Tell me the truth.”

“Sorry.” she muttered.

“I think Mrs. Kent is trying to kill me. I would bet my life I have cleaned every inch of this building today. Twice in some spots.” She dropped her head onto her folded arms on the counter. Clark started to rub her back soothingly.

“I can’t really picture Mrs. Kent as the slave driver type.” Lex said, pulling out a chair at the table in front of Lois and Clark for Chloe. He sat beside her and draped his arm around her shoulders.

“Believe it. She had me scrub this entire floor today on my hands and knees. And I was forced to clean the men’s bathroom.” she shuddered at the memory. “Men are disgusting.” she said under her breath. She sat upright slowly, in a large amount of pain, to lean her head on Clarks shoulder. He began to work out the kinks in her neck.

“Just what was your heinous crime?” Chloe asked. The idea of Mrs. Kent turning Nazi boss on Lois had her reporter gene buzzing.

“I made the colossal mistake of stealing her little boy’s innocence.” Lois replied.

“Lois!” Clark cried. His face immediately began to glow a blood red unlike anything Chloe had ever seen. She began to giggle. Clark glared at her, but it only made her laugh harder. Lex was smirking, but hadn’t actually begun to laugh yet ad Clark was extremely grateful.

“What’s going on out here?” Mrs. Kent stepped into the room from the kitchen after hearing the noise. Clark was blushing furiously and had his arm around Lois’s back. She narrowed her eyes at the pair. Clark instantly removed it.

“Nothing Mrs. Kent.” Lex assured her. She eyed the four suspiciously, still angry at her failure to extract the whole truth from Lois about what had been going on the last few days. Hopefully Jonathan had had more luck with Clark.

“I’m going to head home. Lois you’ll lock up?”

Lois bobbed her head furiously. “Absolutely.”

“Clark, don’t stay out too late.” she added with a pointed look at Lois before leaving.

Once she was gone Lois smacked Clark on the back of the head.

“What was that for?!” he yelled.

“You probably just bought me another day of toilet detail just now.” she said.

“I’m sorry.” Clark wrapped his arms around her wait and propped his chin on her shoulder. “Forgive me?”

“Are we even?” she asked. She hated the idea of the magazine hanging over them. Clark was too nice of a guy to let her worry about it. He nodded in agreement to her question and she leaned her head against his. He kissed her cheek.

“I take it this means that everything went well last night?” Chloe asked mischievously.

Lois smiled, but said nothing.

“What happened to our plan of revenge Clark?” Lex asked his friend.

“Lois’s way was much better. Besides, you don’t look as though you stuck to the plan either.” Clark looked at Lex’s arm still around Chloe’s shoulder.

“It was a lousy plan.” Lex conceded.

Lois noticed the faraway look on Chloe’s face that she always got when something was bothering her. “What’s wrong?”

Chloe and Lex explained what had happened first with Lionel, then Gabe. Chloe was near tears at the end.

“I’m sorry.” Lois rubbed Chloe’s hand sympathetically. “You can always move in with me once I find a place.”

“Find a place? Why?” Clark demanded.

“Smallville, even you aren’t naïve enough to think that your parents are going to want me to stay with you guys after last night.” she said.

“They would never kick you out.” Clark argued.

“That doesn’t mean they’d be comfortable having me there. They’d be hovering over us constantly. And I don’t want them uncomfortable in their own home. It’s better if I move out.”

Clark started to panic. If Lois had to move out, she would most likely end up back in Metropolis. He couldn’t let her leave.

Chloe recognized Clark’s expression. He was desperately trying to think of a solution. She looked up at the ceiling in search of an answer. Her eyes landed on the door at the top of the stairs. “You can live here.” she announced.

“Huh?” all three asked.

“The apartment upstairs.” she clarified. She looked at Lex for an answer. He smiled. “It’s yours if you want it.”

Lois smiled gratefully at the pair. “I believe I’ll take you up on that.” Clark tightened his hold on her waist and grinned, relieved she was staying.

“Hopefully there won’t be any more incidents like this morning.” Lois said under her breath.

“What happened?” Lex asked. Lois mentally kicked herself. She looked at Clark for help. He began blushing again and told them what led to his mother’s actions against Lois. This time Lex didn’t bother to restrain himself. He laughed as hard as Chloe when Clark was finished. He was amazed to see Lois laughing as well.

He stared at her in surprise. “It was funny.” she said in defense.

“You didn’t think it was funny this morning.” he pouted.

“Before this gets any further I have something for you two.” Lex announced suddenly. He wanted to cut off Lois and Clark’s inevitable round of benter before it got started. He handed each girl an envelope from his jacket pocket.

“What’s this?” Chloe asked.

“I bought each of you a lifetime subscription to that magazine.”

………………..

A/N: Tada! There you have it folks. I hope everyone liked it. I think it was a little rushed, but if I do the sequel I’ll tie up the lose ends. Again, thank you to everyone who took the time to read this little bit of insanity. I greatly appreciate it.

OddEvens
29th July 2005, 07:40
*ethusiastic claping* What a ride! That was a great story! The only thing is, I think it might be missing an epilog. *Looks under fic* Yep, it's missing, so please post it. Pleassssseeeee??

teejei
29th July 2005, 08:00
ditto to OddEvens.

supply an epilogue, then you're free to go....plan the sequel to this one! bwahahahaha! :devil:

no, seriously. an epilogue would be nice. pretty please? :love2:

meg20
29th July 2005, 10:41
Really great story and again ending, but I also think you need to give us an epilogue and then you can start planning the sequel!
Please!!!

newbatgirl
29th July 2005, 12:11
Brilliant ending! Chloe and Lois and a great pair, at least as you have written them. They should have their own show!

kimmie
29th July 2005, 15:01
i really really really LOVED this fic, it was funny and romantic!!! It was a pity Gabe couldn't have been happier for them, but his reaction was very believable after all Chloe and Lex have been through!!!

Great Job!!!

Kimmie

campbti
29th July 2005, 16:52
Wonderful. I loved the ending. Loved Lex sticking up for their relationship and Chloe laying it all on the line. Perfect. Even Clark was fun, love Lois. Really just a great job. Here's to hoping you have time for an update to Glimpse.

Kit Merlot
29th July 2005, 17:54
Christy, this was an excellent story! I am saddened though, at Gabe's attitude, but very proud of Chloe and Lex for vowing to stay together, no matter what.

Can't wait for the sequel :grin3:

meeaz
29th July 2005, 19:26
that was such a cute ending. sad about the gabe part, but you can clear all that up in the sequel [wink wink] lol! it was great! looking foward to more!!!

hiddenangel
29th July 2005, 21:28
Aww...it cant be ending!

This fic has simply just been great and a helluva laugh!!

Sequel? You definitely have to do one...hopefully soon??

Kaie
29th July 2005, 22:22
this story was so cute! there should definitely be a sequel though, just to clear everything up with Gabe and the Kents. Not to mention Lionel. can't wait to ream more!

~Kaie

buddyfozzy
29th July 2005, 23:17
Aww, I can't believe it's over. :(

I'm surprised at Gabe's reaction....I mean, sure he would be upset, but I did'nt think he would make it come between he and Chloe. :wth: I loved the Clark/Lois too, and Clark saying that Lois is The One was sweet. :P

I really hope you decide to do a sequel....maybe a smut filled sequel???? :yeahbaby:

Well done! :respect:

Augustine86
30th July 2005, 05:11
I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I even love how Gabe doesn't approve, it's so realistic!!!

WHY CAN'T YOU BE ALMILES?????????????

Yarvarni
30th July 2005, 06:06
couldn't have ended more perfectly! I truly enjoyed this!

star del mar
30th July 2005, 06:08
That was such an awesome story! I'm sad to see it go though because I was excited when I saw it updated :) I'm glad that Chloe and Lex are sticking together but I definitely am looking forward to the sequel, I need to know what happened with Gabe. Either way, they're all happy and it's all due to an article in Cosmo. I swear that thing is the Bible, lol. Great job!

Steph*

Louie
31st July 2005, 00:33
A wonderful ending to a great story.

Redhead0214
31st July 2005, 06:02
this was such a good story. so funny too. i have to agree with what some others are saying and ask about a possible sequal? (please??!!)

reginarhea23
31st July 2005, 14:07
Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story a lot. You really know how to write Chlex the right way. Hopefully I'll find a sequel soon. Great job!

buffiy18
1st August 2005, 07:01
That was just perfect! I would love a sequal, because I like they way you write all yoru characters. I normally don't like Clark or Lois, but you really make them enjoyable.

darkangel
1st August 2005, 08:51
This was funny. I enjoyed reading it.

arkakitty
1st August 2005, 09:55
Sequel ~ please :)

hfce
1st August 2005, 16:42
Oh that was a great ending. :clapclap: I am sorry to see it go. Sequel please :beg:

Hope :)

Cho_Hakkai
6th August 2005, 01:48
You've turned me on to Lois and Clark and strengthened my Chlex bond. Thank you!!

-Cho

itsjustXchar
6th August 2005, 09:28
It was sooooo cute...i jus wanted to laugh...cry...yell in anger that it was over!!! lol it was awesome KUDOS, MAD KUDOS!!! :drool2:

mary4falove
14th August 2005, 01:01
I loved your story!!!!!! :clapclap:
and that final line of Lex was hilarious....

Please, write the sequel soon???
pleeeeeeeaaaaase????? :tantrum: pleeeeeeaaase?

mamma_2004
7th September 2005, 03:30
O my god. I love this story. please i need a sequel now.
I love it...

Ann
8th September 2005, 17:59
LMAO! A lifetime subscription! I loved this fic. Very well written and I loved the events that led up to them getting together. Great work and I look forward to reading more of your stories. :)

firegoddess
5th October 2005, 02:13
:smoke: Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! I loved that story...

I came over here from the 'Forever Devoted to Clois' forum and to my surprise...I found the whole story, and not just the first chapter. Thanks for the link to this forum by the way.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to the sequel!

serena
5th October 2005, 18:58
This story was excelelnt !! It made me laugh so hard ....

starmoon
12th December 2005, 16:52
i love this story. every time i read the story it gets better and better.

MagnusXXN
16th December 2005, 02:50
Its very rare for me to read anything 'pro' Clark, but this is just the coolest fic ever. Poor Lex and Clark, those boys just didn't have a chance.

And wow, Lois, you baaaaad girl.

): )

jafrizbee
16th December 2005, 09:19
Great story, you have quite the flair for humor! And you actually made me like Clark!?!? Very impressive :)

teb85
16th December 2005, 14:29
I loved this fic it was great ! Loved the humour of Lois and Clark and the chlex smut was hot !!! loved it !

Donutte
17th December 2005, 02:59
I liked this one a lot! Didn't think I'd care for the Clois part much, but even that was kinda sweet. And no Lana - WoOt!!

Hope you do end up making a sequel :)

Do'

pipersmum
18th December 2005, 01:31
I loved it;) Lex finding it harder and harder to control himself around Chloe would love to see that on smallville. The Clois was really good too. But Gabe breaking Chloes heart like that made me really sad. But I was happy that Chloe stood upto Gabe about her relationship with Lex. Fantastic :D

Goldielocks
30th December 2005, 17:53
Excellent story! now im off to read the sequel

persephone47
13th February 2006, 19:03
You did a great job with it, I can't wait to read the sequel. I liked that it didn't end after Clark & Lois and Chloe & Lex got together.

sidekick
17th February 2008, 08:20
That was absolutely fantastic. Usually I can't stand the idea of Clois, but you wrote their interactions so charmingly. I'd love read a sequel. Maybe one written about the challenges of their new relationships based on a Cosmo quiz??

glasshadow
21st February 2008, 09:43
I love the idea of the four of them as two happy couples, it's just too adorable. As to an epilogue, yeah there were some loose ends (mostly in dealing with the parents), but within the couples it seemed pretty tied up - and the Cosmo subscription was a great note to end it on. Nice work.

lkedino
22nd February 2008, 11:27
i love that story:rofl:

Sunflower
31st March 2008, 19:16
I love this fanfic, I read it on Kryptonsite some time ago ... in the Clois section. I became a Chlexer and never looked back!!! Thank you!!
Now I really think it needs a sequel... :blinkkiss

maja
25th May 2009, 14:59
Great fic. I enjoyed reading it.

elementia
10th January 2010, 08:35
:rofl:
I was in hysterics when Clark and Lois were busted!!!
Awesome story!!!

linnie
3rd April 2010, 23:31
Loved this story!

cbrown80
15th April 2010, 19:08
This was good. I even liked the Lois and Clark parts of it. They were very funny. I hope there is a sequel.

bether05
17th April 2010, 23:47
SEQUEL!! I love this fic and i want more!

cate82
23rd June 2010, 13:12
It was great, and really funny. :)

stampiej
19th July 2011, 22:07
loved it!

rose
8th August 2011, 20:14
funny start

Ami Rose
16th April 2014, 17:43
Absolutely loved the end! Great job!

HotCrossedBunny
17th April 2014, 22:05
That was a fantastic story. I loved the fluff, the romance, and the way that it was all interlinked with real feelings. Chloe/Lois' bond was fantastic and so fun yet meaningful. The only sad part was the divide in Chloe and Gabe's relationship. Is there a sequel? If not I just have to pretend that they made up that night.