PDA

View Full Version : Valentine's Day Fiasco (Rated PGish)

meeaz
30th June 2005, 21:37
Disclaimer: I own nothing expect some of the plot!

Summary: All Lex and Chloe want is to be alone on Valentine’s Day, but their son has a very different idea.

Author’s Note: Enjoy it!

Valentine’s Day Fiasco:

The plan was simple really; he and Chloe would go out for the evening better part of the next day for Valentine’s Day and leave the kids at home with Gabe. Fate, as it was, was not on their side.

Lucas, now four, insisted that he be the one to stay home with his mother since he was not all too comfortable with her staying out all night. When asked why, he would just reply that monsters might come to get her. All Chloe could do was grumble about how she was going to slowly kill Pete Ross and his stupid horror movie collection, which was clearly shown to her son. The only thing she could do was reassure her baby.

“Sweetie, nothing is going to happen to me. When Daddy and I go away don’t we always come back,” she questioned.

And when he nodded his head, she continued, “See, and you know we’re going to come back tomorrow afternoon too. So, will you please be a good boy for your Grandpa Gabe and look out for your sister. Lexa needs her big and brave brother to watch out for her too.”

Nodding his head in agreement, Lucas kissed his mother and announced to the occupants of the room he was going to his room. Going to his room meant he had inherited his father’s penchant for brooding and thus, would be avoided at all costs, or at least until he had calmed down.

With that, Lex and Chloe kissed their young daughter and said goodbye to Gabe, as he and Lexa had began their storybook marathon.

The drive to Metropolis was fine and filled with light conversation, the young couple happy to be away from their small children. It wasn’t that they didn’t love their kids because they surely did, but it was nice everyone once in a while to just get away. And they planned on doing just that.

Clearly, fate wasn’t on their side, as they got a frantic call from Gabe.

“Chloe, sweetheart, I just went in to check on Lucas to see if he wanted dessert before bed and I can’t find him anywhere. Are there any places that Lucas likes to hide because I’ve checked my entire house and he isn’t anywhere to be found.”

Chloe by this point has begun to freak out, since Gabe only lived on the cottage Lex has built on the Manor grounds. It wasn’t small by any means, but it wasn’t as lavish as the Manor: just big enough for a single man, who sometimes watched his grandchildren.

Once Lex had found out what had happened, he could do nothing but run through his head all the places Lucas could be. Coming up with none that Gabe hadn’t already gone through himself, Lex could do nothing but drive faster, so that he could call his contacts and set out a search party.

That search party was not to be needed however. When they arrived at their penthouse in Metropolis, Lex went to get his and Chloe’s things out of the back seat of the Porsche and lo and behold, there was Lucas James Luthor.

Only thing was, he was fast asleep and oblivious to all the panic he had just caused.

Chloe, thankful to see her baby alive and well, forgot all about the punishing she was going to do and was just content in carrying him up to his room.

Sometime later, Lex and Chloe unwound in the living room sofa, having taken care of everything including consoling a hysterical Gabe.

“Sorry that Valentine’s was ruined,” spoke Lex, knowing how much he and Chloe needed and wanted to get away.

“It wasn’t ruined; we just have to punish Luc and alter out plans, but all is not lost,” she spoke, as she pulled him in for a kiss.

Just as the kiss was getting heated, a voice called out, “Mommy.”

Lucas Luthor was in deep trouble, but what did that matter, he got his way and clearly, what a Luthor wants, he gets.

Author’s Note: Hope you enjoyed this!

fussy_wuzzy
1st July 2005, 00:38
That was really cute. Loved it! :)

bluengreenswmer
1st July 2005, 00:41
That little Lucas was adorable!

So what if Valentine's Day is 7 months away! Romance is great all year round. :)

Natasha
1st July 2005, 00:47
I had a great laugh with this story, Lucas was too cute.
Great Job

Krysia
1st July 2005, 01:10
Lucas still had mixed feelings about his parents going out tonight, but he was more concerned for his mother, as his grandpa said there was trouble in Metropolis. He knew his daddy could fight for himself because he was big and strong, but his mommy was tiny and not strong and even though his daddy could save her, Lucas felt it his job to protect her .

That was just SO sweet. I love this story. When I read it I just couldn't stop from going Aww.
I would love to hear Chloe's answer to the last question ;)

star del mar
1st July 2005, 04:07
awww, poor kid...lol, that was really cute though. I'm glad that you came back with some fluffiness :)

Steph*

arkakitty
1st July 2005, 09:28
Awwwww. He's sooo cute. It's always adorable to see how children can embarrass their parents so easily. Loved it :)

meg20
1st July 2005, 16:54
That was sweet and :rofl: Their kids are always so cute!

Baily007
4th July 2005, 18:05
That was so sweet and I would love to read another story with little Lucas *hint-hint*!

BellaMR
5th July 2005, 18:14
Poor Lex and Chloe. I hope they can arrange for some more alone time soon.

meeaz
6th July 2005, 05:07
Thanks so much you guys for the feedback and the kind words-i truly appreciate it! And i'm really glad you guys enjoyed this!

Per the *subtle* suggestion on part of Baily007, i have been inspired to follow up with another short one-shot of lucas's adventures in interupting his parents while they try to get in some alone time, so look for that one to be up soon!

BellaMR: they will get their alone time soon!

Baily007: they're gonna get some alone time (well, before lucas interupts ;) hehe)

meg20: yeah, they're kids are cute hehe!

arkakitty: yeah, kids do tend to embarass their parents a lot.

star del mar: hehe, i feel so bad for killing chloe almost every time. i am compelled to make it up with fluff, but you have to admit that 'musings' is as fluffy as it gets-no drama there at all, so i am entitled to kill off chloe sometimes (and no i don't hate her, i promise).

Krysia: i would love to hear chloe's answer too. and yeah lucas is too cute! i wish i have a baby like him!

Natasha: glad to have made you laugh! and lucas is cute-i admit to that lol.

blue: i got in two baby luthors for you! haha! and yeah, romance is good all around.

fussy_wuzzy: glad you enjoyed it.

anyways, thanks you guys for the feedback (it's made me the feedback whore) *le sigh* but it's worth it!

hfce
6th July 2005, 07:20
:rofl:that was so funny. You need to have another short story about little lucas and Lexa. I love when Chlex have kids. They are to cute. :D

Hope :)

starmoon
9th July 2005, 23:23
cute and so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ami Rose
17th March 2018, 11:13
Lmao too cute