PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Silk scarves and birthday spankings. (NC-17)

Queen Of Tact
24th June 2005, 13:13
Title: Silk scarves and birthday spankings.
Author: CC ~Queen Of Tact~
Rating: NC-17.
Email: Queen_Of_Tact@yahoo.com
Summary: its Chloe’s birthday
Spoilers: I wish, but sadly none that I know of.
Disclaimer: Believe me when I tell you I don’t own then. I’m only playing with them for a little while.
Distribution: If you want it you can have it, Just please let me know
A/N: Ok, Now all of you who know me know that I hardly ever write smut. 1 because I’m not all the great at it. 2 it takes me forever to write. Well, Sabby was having one hell of a day yesterday so I came up with this short little smut fic for her… I hope you all like it… Oh and warning I only did a fast proof read over this so sorry for all the mistakes….

Chloe had moved passed being angry and was down right furious as she sat in the diner stirring her now cold coffee. It was her birthday, and in stead of being at happily at home with her guys she was alone. She never liked to make a big fuss about her birthdays. She didn’t want a big party or any thing like that. She had just wanted a quiet night at home with her guys, but Lex and Bruce had forgotten it was her birthday. Both Lex and Bruce had told her that morning they would be working late, and not to wait up. No happy birthday and not even a kiss goodbye. All she got was don’t wait up. Chloe was still lost in her thoughts when she heard her named being called.

“What?” Chloe asked looking up from the table a bit dazed

“I asked if you’re ready to tell me what has you so upset tonight.” The older grey haired waitress asked giving Chloe a soft smile.

“Lex and Bruce are working late tonight.” Chloe said with a slight pout.

“Chloe you and the boys have been coming here for almost 3 years now, and the one thing I know about those boys is that they’ve spent many nights working late, so how about you give me another reason.” Annabel said giving Chloe a mothering look.

“They forgot it was my birthday.” Chloe said with tears forming in her eyes.

“Oh I’m sorry baby.” Annabel said sympathetic. “I know that must hurt, but I’m sure they will feel just awful about it when they remember.”

“When they remember being the operative word.” Chloe said wiping away a tear. “They’ve both been so busy lately I hardly see them anymore.”

“Now I might not understand everything about younger people today and their lifestyles, but I know a lot about love, and those boys love you.”

“I know, but sometimes love isn’t enough.” Chloe said with a sad smile. “I think I’m going to head home.”

“Don’t give up on em just yet Chloe.” Annabel said as Chloe left.

As Chloe walked the couple blocks back to the penthouse, she thought about her relationship with Lex and Bruce. She and Lex and been dating on and off for a few months when they decided to spice things up, and have some fun. Chloe had always wanted to try a threesome with two guys, and when she told Lex about it he was all for it. Chloe had known about his college days with Bruce Wayne, and wasn’t surprised when Lex suggested that they call him. After a little convincing Bruce agreed and they all got together the fallowing week. It had been amazing from the first kiss all the way to waking up in between both Lex and Bruce. Lex and Bruce had enjoyed it also, and decided to get together again in a couple of weeks. After a few months of getting together every other week or so they started spending whole weekends together. Soon the weekend get together turned into vacationing together. After about a year of this it was Lex who decided they should move in together. He loved Chloe and Bruce and knew that they both felt the same way. They moved to a moved to a small metro area call Clear Water half way in between Metropolis and Gothem. Thing had been going fine till a couple months ago when Lex and Bruce both began worker longer hours. Days would go by with out Chloe seeing either of them. She tried to keep herself busy with writing her latest crime novel, but that didn’t help. Now with them forgetting her birthday Chloe was convinced the guys were tired of this relationship, and she had no clue how to fix things.

Chloe sighed as she entered the dark penthouse wishing she would have left on a light. Dropping her purse and keys in the chair she made her way to the bedroom. Seeing a soft light from under the door she knew that someone else was home, but why hadn’t they left a light on for her. Chloe gasped as she opened the door to find the room filled with hundreds of glowing candles, and their large king size bed made with soft satin sheets. Before she could say anything she felt a pair of strong arms grab her from behind.

“You’re late.” Bruce whispered huskily into her ear.

As Chloe went to say something Bruce stopped her. “Shh, no talking. We wouldn’t want to have to punish you on your birthday now would we?”

Chloe shook her head no almost temped to speak, just to see if they would punish her.

“That’s a good girl.” Bruce said nibbling on her ear. “Now I want you to stand in the center of the room and take off your clothes.

Chloe nodded and moved to the center of their bedroom and slowly began to remove her clothes. When all she had left on were her black lacey bra and her matching underwear she stopped and gave Bruce a smile. It was a smile that Bruce knew all too well.

“Where is Lex?” Chloe asked disobeying Bruce’s order not to talk.

“I thought you were told not to talk.” Lex said walking into the room holding a long silk scarf.

“I guess you’ll just have to tell me again.” Chloe smirked.

“Oh I intend too.” Lex said walking over to Chloe and giving her a slap on the ass. “Now do as you were told and undress and this time no talking.

Chloe smiled as she took off the rest of her clothes her creamy skin glowing in the candle light.

“Beautiful.” Lex said running his hands over lushes body. “We were only going to give you 24 spanking for your birthday, but seeing as to how you disobeyed, you need to be punished.” Lex said tying the silk scarf around Chloe’s wrist then raising her arms above her head and pulling her so that only her tip toes were left touching the floor. “So now I think that it should be 24 spankings from each of us. Don’t you agree Bruce?”

“I think it’s a perfect idea.” Bruce said caring over a paddle.

“Chloe bit her bottom lip as Lex and Bruce looked her over fighting the urge to speak.

“Very lovely.” Bruce said his right hand caressing her round backside forcing her cheeks slightly apart, and then with a lift of his hand he spanked her causing her to cry out from the unexpected blow. It wasn’t a very hard slap, but it left a red mark on her.

Lex and Bruce took turns between spanking and caressing her dragging out her punishment. Tears were flowing freely by the time Bruce and Lex had giving their last spankings. Carefully Bruce undid the scarf and carried Chloe over to the bed. Climbing into bed Bruce laid Chloe on top of him.

“That’s it Chloe let it all.” Bruce whispered softly as he ran his fingers through her golden hair.

Chloe felt the bed dip as Lex joined them.

“You did wonderful Chloe.” Lex said taking some cream and rubbing it gently across her redden backside feeling its heat.

After Lex was done Bruce wiped away what was left of Chloe’s tears, and kissed her softly. “Because you did so well we will let you enjoy yourself for a while.”

“What would the birthday girl like to do?” Lex asked.

“I want you to lick me while suck off Bruce.” Chloe said turning to look at Lex. “Then I want to suck you off while Bruce licks me.”

“Is there anything else you would like?” Bruce asked.

“I… I want you both to fuck me at the same time.” Chloe said hungrily.

“Very well then.” Bruce said flipping Chloe on to her back kneeling next to her to give her access to his already harden cock.

Chloe took him into her mouth sucking greedily on his hard shaft. As Chloe worked on Bruce she felt Lex hand rubbing over her soft curls. Parting her pink lips Lex lowered his head and ran his tong over her aching clit. Arching into Lex Chloe let out a moan. Chloe continued to work on Bruce running her tong over his sensitive head, then taking him all the way into her warm wet mouth as Lex worked vigorously on Chloe. Taking his middle finger Lex pushed it deep inside her moving it quickly as he sucked on her sensitive nub causing Chloe to scream out in pleaser as Bruce come into her mouth. After drinking up every last bit of her juice Lex crawled up on Chloe and devoured her in a kiss enjoying the taste of Chloe’s flavor mixed with Bruce’s. After breaking apart for air Lex smiled up at Bruce, and then pulled him down for a kiss. Bruce moaned as Lex deepened the kiss. Chloe just smiled as she watched the two men she loved more then she ever thought possible kiss. Breaking from their heated kiss Lex and Bruce shared a kiss with Chloe, before Bruce slid down Chloe’s aching body. After savoring the last of Chloe’s juice Bruce ran the tip of his harden shaft agents her swollen lips pushing in slowing as her heat surrounded him. Bruce began to pick up his speed thrusting fast into her. Chloe moaned with pleaser as Bruce took her hard nipple into his mouth and sucking on it while his fingers pinched and pulled at the other hard nipple. After a few harder thrust Bruce flipped them over, and Chloe began to ride him. Lex knelt behind Chloe, and ran his hand over her ass and he reached for the lubricant. Pouring some lube onto his finger Lex began to work it into Chloe’s tight hole. Chloe hissed as she felt Lex work his finger into her, and she pushed herself hard down on to Bruce’s shaft. After Loosening Chloe up Lex poured more lube on his harden shaft them pushed it slowly into Chloe tight entrance. Chloe moaned as she felt Lex fill her. Lex and Bruce gave Chloe a moment to grow accustom to both of them. When Chloe was ready she started to rock her hips, and soon they built a steady rhythm. As Lex would thrust in Bruce would thrust up causing Chloe to cry out over and over again with pleaser. Chloe thought her body was going too exploded. She wanted to beg them to stop, and at the same time beg them to never stop. Finally after a deep hard thrust from both Lex and Bruce all three cried out then collapsed onto the bed. After resting for a few moments Lex spooned Chloe from behind and Bruce from the front.

“Happy Birthday Chloe.” Lex and Bruce said together.

“I thought you forgot.” Chloe said quietly.

“How could you think that?” Bruce asked tilting her chin so she would look at him.

“You guys have been working so much lately I… I.” Chloe said choking back a few tears.

“You thought what?” Lex asked holding on to her tighter.

“When you said that you would be working late again, and you didn’t say anything about my birthday.” Chloe said as a tear ran down her face. “I thought that you didn’t want me anymore.”

“Don’t ever think anything like that Chloe.” Bruce wiped her tears.

“Bruce is right.” Lex said kissing Chloe’s neck. “I know we both neglecting you lately, but never forget how much we love you, and I promise that once things slow down we will spend hours making it up to you.”

“I love you guys too.” Chloe said smiling as both Bruce and Lex held on to her as they all drifted to sleep.

The end….

bunnylyn33
24th June 2005, 15:08
Ooh ooh can I have them for my birthday too?

Damn I forgot my birthday is in April. Nevermind (she says in a said voice, kicking the floor)

campbti
24th June 2005, 16:48
Wow, I have to admit I love a lex/chloe/bruce thing. very nice. now how am i supposed to concentrate on my spreadsheet with those images rolling around in my head. LOL. feel free to give smut more tries, you do a good job.

vardaquareien
24th June 2005, 21:10
CC! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

What I meant to say was I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*awhile later*

A threesome....with Lex 'n Bruce....be still my beating heart! (and various other things ;) )

Remind me again why you don't write more smut CC? Coz this was fantabulously yummy! And I'm putting in dibs right now for a sequal for my birthday. That gives you a good 6 or 7 weeks capice?

TwirlWriter
24th June 2005, 21:38
::wipes drool from mouth:::drool2:

::tries to stop goofy dreamy grin on face:::D

That was so HOT! I love 3somes, I want more 3somes, WRITE MORE 3SOMES! Don't make me go all Tolken fanatic on you and hand cuff you to the computer.

:: picks up fuzzy red cuffs::

I'll do it, really I will!

Hmm damn now I'm thinking about fuzzy cuffs, damn, hmmmmm Chloe....hand cuffed to the bed while Lex and Bruce......see their you go babe, your next smut line.

Please write more, come you know you want to!:yeahbaby:

buddyfozzy
25th June 2005, 00:05
Holy Hell!!!!

You REALLY need to write smut more often, that was hot!!

BellaMR
25th June 2005, 00:48
How did this get moved to the completed section so quickly? I might have missed it. I'm certainly glad that I wondered over here, though.
Great job. Hey aren't birthdays usually celebrated with cake and icecream. Can they continue the party with these.

teejei
25th June 2005, 00:54
a ChLexRuce sandwich...:drool:

...lucky Chloe...:love:

*ignores drool-covered keyboard*

JosiCuervo
25th June 2005, 17:05
Wow... :drool2: that was totally hawt... :blinkkiss

My birthday's in October...this would be delicious... :yeahbaby:

Shy Butterfly
25th June 2005, 20:49
That was fucking hot. You totally need to write more fics like this one.

starmoon
27th June 2005, 06:02
wow is all i can say and that was very sexy and i loved it.

syrin_4_chlex
1st July 2005, 15:48
u have got 2 rite more smut!! ur good. i started drooling ther. man, i want lex and bruce 2 do that 2 me :drool2:

Dianora
2nd July 2005, 03:44
whew! i love threesomes and this one was hot and yummy. great little story and very :drool2: :drool2:

Yarvarni
5th July 2005, 19:13
i missed this! How did i miss this? Awesome! Wonderful! Love that trio!

S.Ann Smith
5th July 2005, 19:20
damn, that was hot.

i want a birthday party like that! :P

jaxie926
5th July 2005, 19:34
a ChLexRuce sandwich...:drool:

...lucky Chloe...:love:

*ignores drool-covered keyboard*

I read this on LJ but just stumbled across it again here. Same reaction. Still awesome. What teejei said.

darkangel
6th July 2005, 01:29
This fic was so good. I'm looking forward to more work from you.

Blaire023
23rd August 2005, 07:02
aye carumba

i think i just embarassed myself!

hah, and you said it was no good.

liar liar pants on fire!

~*~Tasha~*~
3rd June 2006, 00:13
Now that is a combination of lovers and play time that I would love to see more of. {purrs}

lkedino
8th November 2006, 23:03
that was really good and need more story

starmoon
13th November 2006, 05:36
very interesting and sexy i wish i was chloe. :drool: