PDA

View Full Version : For ColumbiaBlue - What? (PG-13/T

PMD
30th May 2005, 07:53
I'm hoping I'm posting this in the right spot---it's a short story but I don't think it's humorous enough to put in the humor section. However, if it is, please, you have my permission to move it, Moderators. Enjoy.

Title: For ColumbiaBlue - "What?"

Author: PMD

e-mail: mary.davidson@sympatico.ca

Rating: PG-13/T

Category: Chlex, very slight humor, Chloe's POV, AU

Spoilers: None whatsoever.

Summary: Chloe is annoyed.

Disclaimer: To whomever owns Smallville, it's characters, Abbott and Costello, and the intimation of Who's On First, I'm just borrowing them, will give them back, not making any money with their use in this piece, so don't sue me.

Archive: At BtS, BT2, Electricchlex, MD, N.S. Forums, SPP, WBFFZ, and Malu's site, for the time being. If anybody else wants it, all they have to do is ask.

Author Notes: This is dedicated to ColumbiaBlue and her wonderful piece, "Okay". You inspire us all, sweetie---as that piece has inspired mine. Enjoy.

For ColumbiaBlue - "What" - by PMD

Lex's Study

"What's that?"

He looks at me. "What's what?"

"What's that in your hands?"

"What's what in my hands?"

"Lex!"

"What?"

"Lex!!"

"What?"

Uuuugh. I walk away and then turn back.

"I hope this isn't an Abbott and Costello thing you're starting with me."

"What's that?"

I roll my eyes and am about to exit his study when I hear:

"What's wrong?"

I turn around. "What's wrong is the only word you seem to know today is what, *Mr. What's In Your Hand*."

He places the mysterious package into a drawer and walks around to the other side of his desk, leaning against it.

"What is a very interesting word, Chloe. What's that on your face tells you it might be dirty. What's that over there gets somebody interested in something going on outside or inside. What are you doing for the rest of your life---well, what are you doing for the rest of your life?"

"What?"

He walks over to me, smiling that annoying smile. "What are you doing for the rest of your life, Chlo?"

"Working?"

"Hmmmm."

"Playing?"

"Errrr---"

I stare into his blue eyes, darkened with desire and:

"Lex, what's---"

He stops me from saying anymore with a deep, soulfinding kiss. Then he backs away, with a smile that's endearing now.

"What are you doing for the rest of your life?"

"Trying to figure out a very inquisitive, irritating, impossible, and loving man, I guess."

"What?"

"What, what?"

"Chloe!"

"You started it."

"And I'm going to finish it," he states, slinging me over his back, a gratified hummmph from him.

"You've gained weight," he says, as he carries me out of the room.

"What?!?"

The End.

hfce
30th May 2005, 15:44
:rofl: That was funny. :rofl:

meg20
30th May 2005, 16:31
Cool, Lex was actually funny using one word too many times. Specially liked the last quip from Lex!:rofl:

LarkLuthor
30th May 2005, 17:03
Hehe! Very funny!

Lark

Louie
30th May 2005, 19:07
that was funny

Gaia
30th May 2005, 19:24
Stupid Lex saying something like that to a woman!! But that was hilarious:D
ROFL

carebear72884
30th May 2005, 19:30
lol...cute and funny

bluengreenswmer
30th May 2005, 21:54
That was hilarious.

So, Chloe, what are you REALLY doing for the rest of your life?

ptite_mily
30th May 2005, 22:04
Awesome. very funny! :)

starmoon
31st May 2005, 00:39
that was great and funny loved it so much.

PMD
31st May 2005, 02:18
Hey Guys:

Hope: Glad you enjoyed the humor, sweetie. :)

Meg: It was fun using that one word, over and over again---and my best part of writing it, beyond Chloe's last words, was his last comment. Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. :)

Lark: Glad you enjoyed it, hon. :)

Louie: I think Smallville needs more humor and if not in the series, fanfic rules in that department at times. Glad you enjoyed it, hon. :)

Gaia: Ever notice how sometimes the smartest of people say dumb things, when in love or not. I wonder, is that Lex's excuse? <g> Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie. :)

Carebear: Glad you enjoyed it, sweetie. :)

Blue: Chloe's Response: Well, Blue, I'm spending the rest of my life fighting the other girls who want Lex off with a stick---until they understand---back off---he's mine. <g> Heehee---good response. Glad you enjoyed the piece, dudette. :)

Ptite: Glad you liked the piece, hon. :)

Star: Yeah, I love doing funny, once in a while. :) Or my muse does. Glad you had fun with it, sweetie.

jaxie926
29th June 2005, 08:01
cute, hilarious. I love it when they argue.

PMD
29th June 2005, 09:03
Hey Jaxie:

Sometimes the best verbal judo comes out when they do argue. :) Glad you enjoyed the piece, sweetie. :)

teejei
30th June 2005, 05:15
y'know i love it. :love2: especially the ending! :rofl:

keep em coming! :D

PMD
30th June 2005, 08:22
Hey Teejei:

Awwww---glad you loved it. Wait a second and you'll see a great sequel to Auctions and Aromas. :)