PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] The Dare Nc17 (will Be)

TwirlWriter
4th May 2003, 23:42
Title: The Dare
Author: TwirlWriter
Type: Smut
Pairing: Chlex
Rating: NC17 (will be)
WARNING: If you don't like Chlexy smut don't read......wait what the heck I'm a saying! What Chlexer doesn't like smut....
Beta: Kate
Disclaimer: I don't own Chloe or Lex or anything to do with Smallville I make no money doing this
Archiving: If you want it take it but ask first
Summary/Notes:Lana gives Chloe a dare. Okay you guys have no idea how long it took me to get the guts up to just post this first none smutty part.....so I need you to tell me if its worth finishing.........And this is my first Chlex smut story EVER just to warn you!

"Come on, I dared you! You have to do it!" exclaimed Lana, while she bubbly
jumped up and down.

"No, I don't, I didn't even want to do this! This was your dumb idea." Chloe,
said rolling her eyes.

The two teenage girls were sitting in the Sullivan's living room surrounded by
junk food and chick flicks. Even though both girls lived in the house, Lana,
had decided that she was going to have a sleep over with, Chloe. Chloe, thought
it was a stupid idea.

"Please, Chloe! I didn't give you a hard dare!" Lana, said, pushing the video
camera into, Chloe's hands.

"Of course, if your chicken I'll do it."

'Damn pride!' Chloe, thought, just as she told, Lana "Fine I'll do it!"

So twenty minutes later, the camera was packed and, with many giggles from,
Lana, Chloe, was on her way to the Luthor mansion.

"I can't freaking believe I'm doing this." Chloe said to herself as she easily
snuck onto the Luthor grounds.

"Gee, Lex, with all the money you have can't you some good security?" Chloe,
asked out loud while she made her way to the pool. She set up her video camera,
aiming it at the pool. She took a deep breath and removed all her clothing.

"Here goes nothing." She mumbled while sliding into the water. Chloe, swam up
and down the length of the pool a few times making sure to stay in the camera's
view. Pretty soon she forgot where she was and why she was there. It was just
her and the water. She dove under the water and when she resurfaced near the
edge of the pool she came face to face with, Lex Luthor.

Lex, had been sitting in his library for what seemed like the thousandth night.
He had that dream again. He didn't understand why she was affecting him this
way nor why she was invading his dreams. Not that he could complain about the
dreams, they were normally, very vivid ones.

After what seemed like hours of just sitting and starring at the words in his
book Lex decided to take a walk around the grounds. He walked for quite a while
before he heard it. There seemed to be some noise coming from the area of the
pool.

"What on earth could be making those splashing sounds?" Lex asked the night
air. Thinking that* it could be one of the employees abusing their keys to the
house, he went to look. He walked into the pool area and saw someone under the
water.

He walked to the edge of the pool just as the intruder resurfaced. His smart
comment died on his lips as he came face to face with the person whom had been
hunting his dreams. Chloe Sullivan.

Chloe just stood there in the water completely lost for words. Lex seemed to be in a similar state he just stood and started right back at her.

"UMMMM I can explain!" was all Chloe could think of to say. To her surprise Lex just smiled and started removing his shirt. Chloe just stood there and watch Lex undress him self right in front of her. 'Maybe I'm having that dream again' she thought to herself as she watched Lex slowly undue his belt and unzip his pants. But when he finally lowered his boxers and slid into the water Chloe's mind seem to snap back to reality.

"What the hell-" she never finished because Lex had captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

TBC.....

dsapiro
5th May 2003, 00:02
Heehee, deffinitely continue. Does he think this is just a dream? can't wait for the :smut:

scifichick774
5th May 2003, 00:21
Already reviewed on TBT, but more damn you! MORE!!!

hfce
5th May 2003, 00:48
More :chlexsign2:

Hope :chlexsign3:

Zealot
5th May 2003, 01:13
Wow, definitely "more" please!

pynr
5th May 2003, 01:14
Going swimming is never going to be quite the same ..... Semi-patiently awaiting an update ;) :yay:

petriebird18
5th May 2003, 03:02
YAY!!!!! Can't wait for the next part, and lots of :smut: :biggrin:
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

drina
5th May 2003, 05:34
:yay: :yay: :yay: what happen next? I'm burning with impatience here

Sway
5th May 2003, 15:16
ohnoohnoohnoohno. i know you aren't leaving it there. you can't. its against all the laws of... that book. no, i don't know what i'm talking about either, but the point is, you can't stop there. please don't make me wait long for the next part?? :crygreen: :crygreen:

:blinkkiss: Sway

sabby
5th May 2003, 17:50
Ohhhh :yay: :yay3:

oh this is the one from TBT, right? I'm still witing on an update there so don't make me wait too long and if you need advice on the smut, just ask the girls in the blue lounge, I'm sure you'll find anything you need there!

I love it, update soon, please

hugs,
Sabby

Blaire023
5th May 2003, 20:40
Okay, you posted it here after posting it at tbt which means you plan on taking it further right? RIGHT? Good. Because this is sooooo my dream. Of course I'm in Chloe's body though.

Hehe

Blaire

Please I want some more.....<insert begging and grovelling emoticon here>

hurlingturtles
5th May 2003, 21:38
oooooo, a pool- great idea&#33; keep it coming, definitely&#33;

roslyn
5th May 2003, 23:14
You can&#39;t just stop there&#33; taht&#39;s plain evil&#33; :devil:

this was great and i can&#39;t wait for more :biggrin: so update really soon

:wub: Roslyn

:worship2: I just like this one icon, i think it&#39;s the best&#33;

Blaire023
10th May 2003, 06:17
<gets down on knees>

PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEE UPDATE THIS&#33;

Not that I&#39;m needy or anything... :worship2:

No never... :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

but my friends are....<smirks>

Blaire

Sunny
10th May 2003, 09:55
I think I&#39;ve read that one on Malu&#39; site... or the beginning at least... or was it perhaps on ff.net???
Arg, sorry... Anyway, i loved that fic... congratulations to the writer&#33; :biggrin:

SithBabe
13th May 2003, 19:46
OH&#33; You are evil to the Chlexers too&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Every one you might be waiting a while Twirlie is known for keeping people hanging&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Fines some sick joy out of it&#33; ;) You are so mean&#33; But its really good so far please up date soon reminds me of the Haldir Water fall fic you did&#33; :blinkkiss:

Nikkie

Sway
14th May 2003, 07:52
*whimpers* i need an update on this... is one coming??

DawnieAngel
14th May 2003, 16:13
oh you have to continue&#33; This is so good&#33; Please update soon&#33; MORE MORE MORE MORE&#33;&#33;

Dawnie

SithBabe
17th May 2003, 22:17
Okay Rach I&#39;m stating to get upset&#33;&#33;&#33; Come on update please???? If you update this week I&#39;ll give you Xannie to play with and a bunch of smutty plot bunnies you can have&#33; Please update&#33;

Blu_FireFly81
17th May 2003, 23:47
NOOO not a cliffhanger&#33; :huh:

Please update soon it sounds very interesting pools are always fun&#33; :newdevil:

L'infini
18th May 2003, 15:04
Now, I know I&#39;ve been a member of this board for less than an hour and this is my first post but what the heck.... WHAT??? YOU&#39;RE LEAVING IT THERE???? Now that&#39;s just plain cruel. Did anyone ever tell you that it&#39;s mean to be a tease?

So umm, update soon please? Or I&#39;ll be stuck with naked Lex thoughts all week. Not that that&#39;s in any way a bad thing. Naked Lex, covered in droplets of water, running down.... Goddammit&#33;

petriebird18
19th May 2003, 01:40
WHAT??? YOU&#39;RE LEAVING IT THERE???? Now that&#39;s just plain cruel. Did anyone ever tell you that it&#39;s mean to be a tease

I COMPLEATLY AGREE&#33;
OK, it&#39;s been...2 WEEKS&#33; So get back here and give us :smut: :biggrin: ;)
~Deidre~

TwirlWriter
19th May 2003, 20:20
Yes, I know I&#39;m just evil but really I have a reason for not updating&#33;

I&#39;m stuck. Add the fact my muse seems to keep running off the middle earth&#33;

::Glares at muse::::

Found her in Haldir&#39;s Talan a few days ago&#33; ;)

But I promise I will have an update this week&#33;

Sway
20th May 2003, 08:18
wooooohooooooo... you realise i&#39;m gonna be waiting for it...

*taps foot*

TwirlWriter
20th May 2003, 18:05
Title:The Dare Part 2
Author:TwirlWriter (Rach)
Type: Smut
Pairing:Chlex
Rating:NC17
WARNING:If you don&#39;t like smut don&#39;t read this fic
Beta: Thanks Brian
Disclaimer:I dont&#39; own Smallville I make no money.
Archiving:if you want it just ask me I won&#39;t say no
Summary/Notes:OKAY&#33;&#33;&#33; Here it is the last part to The Dare. I&#39;m thinking about doing a sequal but I don&#39;t know. I&#39;m sorry it took so long&#33;&#33;&#33; My stupid muse has moved into Haldir&#39;s Talan in Middle earth :::: grumbles about damn sexy elves:::: Anyway i hope you like it&#33;&#33; Please review and tell me want you think&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

At that moment Chloe&#39;s mind seemed to shut completely down. All she could concentrate on was the warm slick tongue in her mouth. She sighed and deepened the kiss. She could feel Lex&#39;s arms wrap around her and pull her closer to him. Chloe could feel his long hot member against her stomach. The thought of having him inside her sent a shiver down her spine.

Lex didn&#39;t know what had made him undress in front of her and slide in the water to kiss her. All he knew was that he wanted her now and he was going to have her the dreams had been driving him mad for so long and now he had her naked and against him. He couldn&#39;t remember ever being as hard as he was at that moment; it was a physical aching pain. He slowly started kissing down Chloe&#39;s neck, sucking on her tender point....hearing her moan his name.

Lex slowly lifted Chloe out of the water and onto the side of the pool. He then sucked a hard nipple into his mouth while pinching its twin with his figures.

"Lex&#33;" Chloe shouted as she felt the warm suction around her nipple......she couldn’t believe this was happening.......

Lex slowly kissed and licked his way down Chloe&#39;s stomach. Spreading her legs and moving them over his shoulders, Lex drove into her heated core.

Chloe screamed as she felt Lex&#39;s tongue circled her clit over and over again, driving her mad with passion. She could feel her climax climb higher and higher and right before she fell off the edge into bliss, he pulled away.

"Lex please..." she begged. Lex just smirked, his eyes alive with passion.....

Lex slowly pulled Chloe off the edge and back into the water. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately. Chloe whimpered and returned the kiss.

Chloe warped her legs around Lex&#39;s waist as he pushed her up against the side of the pool.

"God Lex please" Chloe begged as she felt the head of Lex&#39;s long hard member enter her, only to feel him pull back out.

"What do you want Chloe? Tell me". Lex asked her, looking intently into her eyes

"Take me Lex&#33;" Chloe screamed

"All you had to do was ask." Lex said. Before Chloe could reply to his comment he thrust hard into her. Chloe let out a loud incoherent moan. Lex couldn&#39;t believe how hot and tight she was, to him she felt like heaven.

The water splashed around them as Lex’s thrusting got faster and harder. Both of them panting and moaning into each others mouths. Chloe&#39;s nails dug into Lex&#39;s back as she urged him on. She couldn’t believe how hard he was inside her; suddenly he hit that spot inside of her that made her scream. Lex thrust his hips in at the same angle again and again until her saw Chloe&#39;s head fall back and felt her wet heat tighten around him. He thrust a few more times before he joined Chloe in bliss.

Chloe shakily unwrapped her legs from Lex&#39;s waist. &#39;That was the most unbelievable orgasm I have EVER had&#39; she thought hazily to herself.

Lex didn&#39;t&#39; want to let go of her warm soft body, he could believe what he had just done but he knew he&#39;d never regret it.

"So Chloe, could you kindly tell me why you’re in my pool?" Lex asked.

"Chloe smiled at him and snuggled into his arms.

"You wouldn&#39;t believe me if I told you." Chloe said against his neck.

"Well, try me but first let’s get to the house before we freeze." Lex said helping Chloe out of the pool and walking over to get them both towels.

Later in the house they were both warm and dry in Lex&#39;s bed holding each other. Chloe told him the entire story of what had happened.

"So you actually played truth or dare with Lana?" Lex asked her. Chloe rolled her eyes

"And you actually went into business with her?" she shot back. Lex smirked and kissed Chloe softly on the lips.

"Well, I&#39;m afraid the punishment for traipsing on my grounds is having to be locked in my room with me for hours on end." Lex told her in-between kissing her neck

"Hmmm I think I&#39;ll be able to deal with that punishment." Chloe told him pulling him closer to her.

For once in her life Chloe was glad she had given into Lana&#39;s annoying ways and played truth and dare.........Who knew it could be so much fun?

The End

tigroon
20th May 2003, 19:16
Originally posted by TwirlWriter@May 20 2003, 06:05 PM

The End
The end ?? the END ??
what about the camera ?
what about this embarrassing video tape ?
anybody could come get it...
what if Lana was worried that Chloe doesn&#39;t come back
and she went to check the pool ?

hfce
20th May 2003, 19:58
I can&#39;t believe this ended. :crygreen: more...

Hope :drool:

petriebird18
21st May 2003, 00:19
what about the camera ?
what about this embarrassing video tape ?
anybody could come get it...
what if Lana was worried that Chloe doesn&#39;t come back
and she went to check the pool ?

Yeah? What happend to all that? I think this calls for a sequel&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :biggrin:
~Deidre~

riblets
21st May 2003, 08:49
You do know it took you like 2 weeks to update. What the hell? And to leave it at that? You are very very naughty. :devil:

Sway
21st May 2003, 13:58
oh thank you thank you thank you thank you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; that was good, and yes, a sequel is in order. :blinkkiss:

bluemoongirl23
22nd May 2003, 06:14
Right. I agree. We&#39;re gonna need to see someone getting ahold of the hot videotape. Or, at the very least, find Lex watching it over and over.

Blue

buffiy18
22nd May 2003, 08:01
Wow&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; That was great. I&#39;m glad I did not start the fic until it was finished, because I would have died if I had to wait 2 weeks for the second part. Sequal = Must&#33;

pynr
23rd May 2003, 06:54
heh....First came the Chlex Army...... On the horizon - The Update Mafia :lol: ....

L'infini
23rd May 2003, 16:27
Hehehehehe *cackling madly and dancing around* POOL SMUT&#33; Yay, thankyou for updating&#33; :blinkkiss: Pool smut - it makes the day seem brighter. :biggrin:

Katharina
24th May 2003, 12:52
:applause:
Gotta love a good pool scene.
Please...please...PLEASE...write a sequal&#33;&#33;&#33;

AngelStarrZ
24th May 2003, 14:16
Oh Yea, sequel a must.

So Evil
24th May 2003, 18:20
:chlexsign3: ahhh&#33; more&#33; :worship2:

PrettyBoi
28th June 2003, 21:48
[SIZE=1][COLOR=green] ;) This is such a good story&#33;&#33; Definatly add more&#33;&#33;&#33;[FONT=Arial]

jem
29th June 2003, 02:25
Originally posted by pynr@May 23 2003, 06:53 AM
heh....First came the Chlex Army...... On the horizon - The Update Mafia :lol: ....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33; totally agree........

sequel PLEEASE???

SarahJane
29th June 2003, 05:27
oOoOoOoO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I see...lol YAY&#33; Quite a cliff hanger, Rach...you&#39;ll hafta write some more. ;)

lunaluthor
1st July 2003, 20:41
sequel is needed really come on you want to write on :biggrin:

krahmogh
1st July 2003, 23:07
You at least need an epilogue where we see Lex watching the video tape. That was soooo awesome.

:chlexsign4:

Charlie
4th July 2003, 23:10
What happened to the tape? We really need a sequel.

prosthetic ballerina
5th July 2003, 02:24
heh....First came the Chlex Army......* On the horizon - The Update Mafia* ....

oh oh&#33; i agree...great story, need sequel&#33; *grunt, grunt* cough, and yes, it was so good i resorted to cave-woman style. lol anyway...

:chlexsign1: is yummy in MY tummy.

kidkarmina
14th July 2003, 18:39
You are probably getting sick of hearing this but I agree with everyone here :blinkkiss: &#33; Sequel is definitely in order :wub: &#33;

Wow, pool smut&#33;&#33; It is so erotic :devil: &#33;&#33;&#33; I really enjoyed the ride (and it was a very short ride at that). It really does make sense to have a sequel :biggrin: &#33;&#33;&#33;

:chlexsign2:

Lady Candy
16th October 2003, 23:23
Whoa, intelligent Lana&#33; This ff is original ;) You shold write others ff ;)

Ainur
30th November 2004, 05:38
This was ver entertaining, great job&#33;&#33;&#33;

starmoon
9th April 2005, 22:52
i love this story it excited and entertained me through the whole thing. the smut was just perfect.

arkakitty
6th July 2005, 22:47
That was soooooooo great!!! I loved it :)

ggdoll18
7th July 2005, 00:14
what about the tape?!??!?! blackmail!!!!

darkangel
11th August 2005, 07:57
Wow...I would play truth or dare if it would get me Lex.

Ann
18th October 2005, 19:27
Great fic! Loved it. Do I hear a sequel? Come on, we have to know what happens with the tape!

teb85
20th October 2005, 21:39
Great fic loved it ! im with the others what happend to the tape you got to do a sequel.

superag
6th August 2007, 22:55
Come back here and tell me which servant found the tape the next morning! You know someone did other than them since they are probably still going at it in his room.:D

CrazyGirlWriter
23rd August 2012, 23:19
ummm what happened to the video camera that captured them having sex???

malugargula
28th February 2013, 04:22
The hottest dare ever :)

jstarr713
26th April 2013, 18:59
I'll take that punishment

HotCrossedBunny
26th April 2013, 19:23
Great story! Finally Lana did something right.

skatiefan
20th May 2013, 09:17
Wow..this was hot too. But what happened to the video camera?

Ami Rose
18th June 2013, 04:46
Lmao awsome