PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Food Fight (NC-17)

ruafair
4th May 2003, 16:13
Ok blame Sabby for this...... :biggrin: Also this hasn't been beta'd so apologies..Fiona

Food Fight
Author: RuaFair (AKA Fiona)
Email: redwitchire@yahoo.co.uk
Rating: NC17
Spoilers: Nothing this is a PWP
Disclaimer: Smallville and its characters, all belong to someone else. I’m just borrowing them.
Feedback: Please, let me know what you think, the muse craves it.

Summery: Future fic. Established relationship. Sabby’s Kitchen Smut and the Blue Room at NS.NET inspired this.

“Mr Luthor,” came the secretary’s voice through the intercom, “your wife in on the line.”

“And how many times have I told you that no matter what I’m doing she is to be put through immediately,” snapped Lex. He heard the secretary mutter an apology and then put the call through.

“Hey sexy,” said Chloe.

Lex smiled to himself, “hey baby.”

“Oh Lex sorry, I thought it was Lucas.”

“Very funny Chloe, my sides are splitting with laughter,” remarked Lex in a sarcastic voice. “So what do I owe the pleasure of this call?” He leaned back in his seat and rested his feet on his desk. He wasn’t particularly busy and a call from his wife was a more than welcome distraction.

“Well,” she said, “I’ve just been grocery shopping and I’m sitting here on the kitchen counter. You know the one, the large counter by the refrigerator the one we had *so* much fun christening.”

Lex groaned softly as he remembered quite vividly how they had *christened* that counter.

“Anyway,” she continued, her voice getting low and husky. “I’m sitting here, wearing just that purple silk shirt of yours and a pair of silk panties with all this *food*.”

“What kind of food?” he asked, his voice thick with lust as he pictured her.

“Ice cream, whipped cream, honey, various members of the fruit family, chocolate sauce and I’ve a bottle of champagne on ice,” she said.

“Oh sweetheart, that is a lot for just *one* person,” he said.

“MMM,” she replied, and Lex heard the hiss of the whipped cream can. “This tastes good,” she moaned as she nosily licked and sucked the cream from her fingers.

“Oh fuck Chloe,” he moaned, his pants now uncomfortably tight.

“How quick can you get home?” she whispered.

“I’m on my way,” he slammed down the phone and grabbed his keys. “I’m gone for the afternoon,” he shouted at his secretary as he practically ran past her to the elevator.

The secretary grinned when the doors to the elevator closed and gratefully took the twenty dollars handed to her by one of the other office workers. “I told you Mrs Luthor could get him out of the office in less than five minutes,” she joked.

--------------------------------------------------

Even by Lex’s speeding standards he really thought his car was going to break the sound barrier with the speed he was travelling. But the thought of all the incredible naughty and sexy things he was going to do with wife made what was a relatively short distance from the office to their apartment seem like a million miles.

--------------------------------------------------

Chloe laughed softly to herself as she pictured her husband speeding through the streets. She poured two glasses of champagne, set one down beside her and sipped gently from her own glass. Even from their penthouse apartment she could swear she heard the screech of car tyres. Laughing softly to herself she took a plump strawberry from the bowl and bit into it.

“You started without me,” panted Lex as he stood in the doorway of the kitchen. “I was hungry,” she pouted. With a smirk he crossed the room, Chloe spread her legs and he stood between them. He picked up the champagne glass and took a sip. Then leaned down and licked the juice from the strawberry off her lips.

“So what’s the occasion?” he whispered against her lips. “Do I need a reason for my husband to come home and fuck me senseless?” she replied coyly.

“God no,” he groaned, and crushed his mouth to hers. Both mouths opened and their tongues began a slow dance against each other’s. As they kissed Chloe opened Lex’s shirt and pushed it off his shoulders, running her hands over his back and chest.

Lex pulled back and unbuttoned her shirt. He grabbed the honey off the counter and squeezed some onto her neck. He watched as the thick liquid ran down her neck and over her left breast. He leaned down and began licking it off her skin, “sweet,” he murmured as his lips closed over her tightly budded nipple. Chloe moaned loudly as he sucked the honey off her nipple, his other hand squeezed more honey onto the other and his mouth alternated between both.

When every bit of the honey was gone Lex returned his mouth to Chloe’s, she sucked his tongue into her mouth and moaned, as she tasted the sweetness. “Your turn,” she panted when they broke the kiss. She grabbed the strawberry syrup and poured some over his chest. She began licking and sucking it off, running her tongue over his pecs and biting gently on his nipples. Lex moved his hands to her panties, without removing her mouth from his skin she lifted up and Lex pulled them off. “You have too many clothes on,” she said, looking up at him. With a smirk Lex ridded himself of his remaining clothes.

Lex fell to his knees and parted Chloe’s legs, groaned at the sight of her soft curls, glistening with her wetness. He grabbed the whipped cream can and shook it, looking up at his wife he held her pussy lips open with one hand and squeezed the whipped cream.

“Oh fuck Lex,” she cried as she felt the cold cream. Dropping the can to the floor Lex leaned forward and began licking the cream. He swirled his tongue all around her swollen nether lips and clit, sucking the cream off. The cream mixed with his wife’s own intoxicating taste was driving Lex crazy. His erection was at it’s fullest and his cock was throbbing. Chloe’s hands were running over his bare scalp, pressing him closer. He glanced up and saw she had her eyes closed and back arched. The remnants of the honey and the ministrations of his tongue stood out on her chest. He reached up and grabbed the bottle of champagne and poured some over his wife’s stomach. Chloe gasped and opened her eyes looking down and the expensive alcohol rolled down her stomach and into the curls between her legs. Lex began lapping it up from her stomach, dipping his tongue into her navel, causing her to moan. Her pussy was now soaked and throbbing, “please Lex, please baby,” she pleaded.

He slid two fingers deep inside her and as he pumped them in and out, his tongue continued to lick on her clit. Chloe’s breathing became heavier and heavier, her breasts were aching and she rubbed and pinched her rock hard nipples as Lex continued to torture her sex.

Lex could feel the pressure building in his wife as her pussy began contacting around his fingers. He pumped them faster and harder, slipping a third in, he sucked her clit into her mouth and bit on it gently. That was it for Chloe, she screamed out his name. Lex continued to lick as she came, lapping up all her juices, which tasted even better mixed with the cream and champagne.

Minutes passed and Lex reluctantly removed his fingers and mouth from between her legs and stood up. Chloe grabbed him and kissed him, tasting everything as she laved the inside of his mouth. “So good Lex,” she murmured. She pushed him away and slid off the counter, her legs almost giving way. Lex leaned back and Chloe knelt down. She grabbed the chocolate sauce and squeezed it all over his cock, and slowly began licking. Running her tongue slowly up and down every inch. As she did this, her hand was resting in the ice bucket; she looked up to see Lex had his eyes closed. She wrapped her now freezing hand around the base of his cock. “Fuck Chloe that is cold,” he exclaimed. She began stroking him, and after Lex had gotten over the initial shock of the coldness began moaning as the feeling of her cold hand stroking his hot cock took over. He began moving his hips in time with her strokes. “Harder baby,” he panted.

Chloe increased the pressure of her hand. Lex was lost in the sensations, and grabbed Chloe’s other hand and began sucking her fingers, tasting the chocolate sauce on them. When Chloe had chewed and swallowed the fourth ice cube she glanced up and Lex and in one movement swallowed his cock deep in her throat.

“CHLOE,” he screamed. Chloe held still, Lex’s cock buried in her throat. And then began bobbing her head slowly up and down, the cold was soon replaced by searing heat and he slid in and out her mouth. Her other hand cupped his heavy sacs and began rubbing and kneading them.

“Baby,” he panted. Lex gritted his teeth and he pleaded with himself not to come, he wanted to be buried inside when he did that. “Sweetie, enough please,” he begged.

She pulled back and stood up, smacking her lips. Lex grabbed her hips and kissed her hard. “I love you,” he whispered. “I love you too,” she whispered back. He turned her quickly and her over the counter. Chloe spread her legs and gripped the counter tightly.

Lex grabbed his cock and positioned himself at her entrance. Chloe shifted her hips and felt the tip slip in. Lex grabbed her hips and plunged in hard, causing both of them to cry out. ‘We can make love later,’ thought Lex as he began pounding into her. Chloe began pushing back against him taking him deeper. Lex’s hands moved to the front and cupped her breasts squeezing them and he pounded harder and faster in to her core.

Lex grabbed one of her legs and lifted it up; Chloe rested her foot on the counter, opening herself wider to him. “Lex,” she groaned as his cock slipped deeper inside her.

“What time is Maria due here at?” panted Lex.

“She has the day off,” groaned Chloe, “I didn’t want to give her a heart attack like last time.”

Lex laughed as he remembered the housekeeper’s face when she walked in on them christening this very counter six months ago. Chloe laughed as well and the action caused her internal muscles to tighten around him. He wasn’t going to last much longer, one hand left her breasts and slid down over her stomach. His fingers found her swollen clit and began rubbing and pinching the bundle of nerves.

Chloe moaned loudly and Lex felt his fingers get slick with her juices. “Come for me Chloe.”

She grabbed onto the counter as the force of his thrusts grew. Chloe felt his cock swell inside her and with an almost primal scream Lex came. “YES,” she hissed and let herself go. Lex moaned as he felt her juices gush around his cock as he emptied himself into her. Chloe collapsed onto the counter and Lex fell on top of her. She moved her hips gently, milking his cock.

“Baby as much as I love the feeling of you on top of me,” said Chloe after a moment, “but I’m getting squashed her.”

Lex grinned and got off her, his cock slipping from her. Chloe turned around and lay back on the counter. “Incredible,” he said and leaned down, kissing her cheeks and then her lips gently.

“I’m all sticky,” she said with a laugh. Lex laughed as well, “So am I.”

“Well that was the main course,” said Chloe, stretching her body languidly. “What’s for dessert?”

Lex grabbed the tub of ice cream, “race you to the bedroom,” he said. And with a laugh Chloe followed him.

The End

drina
4th May 2003, 16:18
:drool: :drool: :drool:
wowhee... this is one hot :smut: scene. Even an angel reading this will :newdevil:

Glad that you come up with this smutfic. how do you come up with so many great stories at once? :worship2:

sabby
4th May 2003, 17:23
Glad I inspired your smut muse Fi, *g*

now shoo, back to role reversal I want more off that and soon! Same goes for all that Jazz

hugs,
Sabby

bluemoongirl23
4th May 2003, 19:15
Fiona,

That was hot! Great smut, baby! I especially enjoyed the betting that his secretary did.

Blue

hurlingturtles
5th May 2003, 22:05
gotta love PWP! Lex makes such a great husband. Chloe is one lucky lady!!!!!

Julie
6th May 2003, 11:45
:worship2:

This was great!!!!

:smut:

Katharina
24th May 2003, 13:17
:ohmy: That´s great!

kidkarmina
7th July 2003, 04:44
WOW!! :drool: :devil: :worship2:. Love that :smut:

I think it's time for that cold showe :cool:

:chlexsign3:

jem
7th July 2003, 15:34
oOoh i lourve my foood.... now ill have all those naughty thoughts while i eat my fruits and cream and honey etc too....

:devil: thanx for that

Lady Candy
16th October 2003, 12:59
This ff is all sticky ;)
I loves this sticky ff, chica ;)

gina
16th October 2003, 14:14
Oh my, that was amazing! Loved it lots :biggrin:

stwbrrydelight
12th November 2004, 21:26
I dont think anything has made me so hungry in my life...especially for dessert.

starmoon
11th April 2005, 23:17
mmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!!!!!!

ggdoll18
19th June 2005, 04:17
haha Maria...love that part!

meg20
29th June 2005, 19:30
:drool: Love married horny Chlex with all their naughty ideas!!

kimmie
30th June 2005, 01:42
Reall really hot! Love Sticky Lex, mmmm!!!

Kimmie

darkangel
6th July 2005, 04:35
[QUOTE]

I loved this fic. Please write more.

teb85
16th September 2005, 00:51
That was hot ! loved it!

Ainur
18th September 2005, 18:01
No agnst! I love it just for that. They were so happy and smutty together. Well done!

pipersmum
18th September 2005, 23:39
mmmmmmmmmm that was hot :smoke: :worship: what else can you say!!!

spaceboi's pixie
30th November 2005, 13:56
:clapclap: one very hot fic:drool2: loved it

txalb
13th December 2005, 06:30
Nothing like a good PWP to end the day (although the title is a little deceiving). Very hot and very sexy.

Thanks for writing.

txalb

Goldielocks
14th December 2005, 21:23
damn that was too hot!!!!!!!!!!

cold shower is needed

Esther25jm
9th March 2006, 10:32
*drools* Hot dog that was incredible!

~*~Tasha~*~
12th July 2006, 23:26
Fun and frivlous sex and playtime. Very cute and enjoyable read.

Tanschana
14th May 2008, 02:25
:drool: oh my god! That was hot! :hankpank:
I wish you could work your magic and put me there with Lex, but alas, as that is not possible, reading about Chloe and Lex comes close second!

stampiej
20th October 2010, 19:32
so sweet and a funny bet!

Ami Rose
30th June 2013, 06:34
That was hot!

HotCrossedBunny
30th June 2013, 10:21
That was brilliant! Love funny Chlex smut.