PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Epiphany (NC-17/Completed)

Donutte
8th May 2005, 21:56
Ok this is my first attempt at an SV fanfic... I'm not sure what belongs here, but if I'm missing anything important (disclaimers, ratings and such), PLEASE let me know!!!! Thanks!!

Title: Epiphany
Rating: PG-13 (I think)
Characters: Chlex, of course!
Disclaimers: Don't own any of the characters in this fanfic
Warnings: Underage relations

Epiphany

It was what appeared to be a normal morning. The sun rose. The sky was mostly clear, with only a few clouds splashing white across its deep blue canvas. It was the beginning of a beautiful day for Lex Luthor. He turned around to see that everything that happened the night before was not just some wonderful dream. A smile played across his lips, as he turned to look at the sleeping figure in his bed. She may only be seventeen, but she will be eighteen in a few short months, he thought to himself. "This is only going to be the start of a wonderful adulthood for you, Chloe Sullivan, and a beautiful life for us," Lex said, as he played with the round piece of jewelry that was in his hand.

(The day before, around noon)

Chloe Sullivan was making the most of her lunch break: putting the finishing touches on the Torch, the high school paper of which she was the editor. She took pride in not only the title she held, but the job itself. She had dreams of becoming a reporter for (if not editor-in-chief of) the Daily Planet in Metropolis one day. However, for now, the Smallville High School newspaper would do. The latest edition was due to be done by the end of the day, and it would be done, come hell or high water, despite the fact she had missed two days of school due to a flu that had been going around school the last few weeks. This was HER paper, she thought. It was like the mailman, she said to herself. "Come rain, snow, or nasty flu bugs, you get the job done."

"What a great work ethic you have, Miss Sullivan," a soft, yet familiar voice said. The chuckle that was about to escape her from her thought was stifled when she heard that voice. She snapped her head to see who had made that comment.

"Mr. Luthor! Oh my god, did I say that out loud?" Chloe blushed when she realized her thought was said aloud; moreso that someone like Lex Luthor heard it. "I didn't know you were standing there!"

"I apologize if I startled you, and please call me Lex," said the younger Luthor. He despised being called "Mr. Luthor". His father demanded that he be referred to as that, and Lex did not want to be thought of as anything even remotely like him.

"Oh, no, Lex, don't worry about it," said Chloe. She already knew Lex anyway, and almost always called him "Lex" when sipping cappuccinos at the Talon, but when it came to work (hers or his) she felt weird referring to him in such a casual way. The Torch was her job, after all. "And please, call me Chloe. You make me feel old by calling me 'Miss Sullivan'," she said with a nervous chuckle that she hated having but could not repress. "What brings you to Smallville High?" she said curiously, just now realizing that Lex was actually in her high school.

"Well, I was actually giving a speech in an economics class today, and since I was early, I asked your principal if I could visit the Torch. I'm a big fan, you know? I read it on the Internet often. I didn't realize that a high school student could have such a maturity regarding issues in your school, the town, or even the world for that matter," said Lex, with that tell-tale smirk of his.

Chloe grinned widely at what she knew was a compliment. Compliments were not something that Lex threw out often, so to hear one now was a big deal. "I hope you're enjoying your trip to Smallville High today then," said Chloe. "I'm honored that you find our newspaper worthy of reading," she said, almost with a hint of curiosity. Lex just didn't seem the type to be interested in a small-town high school's paper. But then again, Lex Luthor was always surprising someone in some way.

"What can I say? It has a great editor," Lex said with a grin before walking out the door. Chloe just could not suppress that grin that was beginning to hurt her cheeks. Lex Luthor liked her paper; who'da thunk it? Yet the look he had on his face spoke volumes as he had walked out the door; he liked the editor too.

To be continued...

Donutte

Christy January
8th May 2005, 22:05
Well my curiosty is peaked. More please.

hfce
8th May 2005, 23:34
Great start. I want to know how Lex got her into his bed. :D

Hope ;)

bluengreenswmer
8th May 2005, 23:43
Yeah, I wanna know how he got her there too, and what he has in mind for the future.

Donutte
9th May 2005, 00:19
FYI - How he got her into bed won't come anywhere near the beginning; but it does seem promising here...

Part 2 - Epiphany
Same Rating
Same Disclaimer
Anything else: see part 1

Comments, feedback are more than welcome!!

"In all, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to hear what I have to say, and here's to hoping you all go far in your careers!" Lex ended his speech and an applause followed. After that, some people came up to him to ask a few questions and to thank him for his appearance, and then they left. He just stood there for a few minutes thinking. He could not take his mind off that young blonde editor that he spoke with about an hour earlier. There was just something about her that appealed to him. Although it wasn't her looks that did it for him, as usually was the case with the women he liked. Not to say she was not beautiful, because he thought she was absolutely gorgeous. He loved her intellect, her ability to keep up in a conversation with him (they'd had many at the Talon) AND keep him interested, and just the fact that besides all that she was so damn innocent. That thought alone just turned him on more than he realized, because all of a sudden he realized that he had an increasing bulge in his pants. Think boring thoughts, think boring thoughts, Lex kept thinking to himself. He decided he would have plenty of time to think of that young lady later; for now, he had some business to conduct with the school before leaving to go back to the plant.

After school was over, Chloe headed back to the Torch to put finishing touches on the paper, then headed out for some badly needed caffeine from the Talon. As she drove, many thoughts ran through her mind. What kind of coffee should I have today? I wonder who will be at the Talon today. I wonder if Lex will be there... That thought took her by surprise, so much so that it stopped her thoughts in their tracks. What if he was there? What would she say? What would she do? Why was she asking herself all these stupid questions? She shook her head of all these thoughts as she tried to focus on driving. She just couldn't deny that Lex was defnitely on her mind, however.

Chloe walked up to the counter, where Lana was already taking orders. "Hi Lana! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing good Chloe, you want your usual today?" asked Lana. She seemed kind of hurried, but for her, life at the Talon usually was, considering the Talon was the only coffee house in town. Lana Lang and Chloe had recently become very close, after Lana's aunt Nell got married and moved to Metropolis. Lana did not want to move there, so Chloe and her father offered Lana a place to stay. The once-adversaries (in Chloe's eyes at least) were like sisters now. Clark Kent, the local farm boy, who used to be the object of Chloe's affections, was in love with Lana, which hurt her greatly. Especially when he was sick and almost unconscious; Chloe had poured her heart out to him, and there was only one name that escaped his lips: Lana. She cried, and left. She knew after that she had no chance with him. She figured it was for the best, considering he couldn't even seem to talk openly with Lana, the one he did want.

"I'd like a cappuccino today, please," Chloe said with a smile.

"Where is that grin coming from?" asked Lana, with a curious grin.

"Nothing, just happy that I met my deadline, that's all!" Well, it was a half truth; yes, she was happy that she met her deadline, but no, that was not all. She took her drink graciously from Lana, handed her some money, and went to look for a table to sit at so she could study.

"There's an open seat here, if you'd like to take it," said a male voice. She turned to see her suspicions were right; it was Lex. Chloe smiled, and accepted his offer.

"I'm surprised you are here today. I figured with all the time you had spent at the school you wouldn't have time left to do anything else, considering the plant and all," Chloe said to Lex.

"Your dad is running things today," said Lex. Chloe smiled, thinking - no, knowing - that her dad, Gabe Sullivan, was capable of running things on his own. "I called him earlier, everything is running smoothly, told him he has my cell number if anything changes, and decided to go get a cup of coffee."

Chloe thought it amazing how hard it was to read the man sometimes. He looked like he was smiling, but he wasn't; how weird. "So, how did everything go with your speech at the school?" Chloe asked with sincere interest.

"I gave the speech, people applauded, and it ended. All in all, it went well," said Lex. Meaning he was totally bored with the whole speech. Not for the reasons Chloe was probably thinking though, thought Lex with an internal grin.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you were bored. From what I heard from some of the students, they were quite taken by your speech," said Chloe, somewhat confused. "They said you were so totally into your job - your career - and that's just not something they are used to seeing here."

Lex got a surprised look on his face. "I truly thought they were all bored. I never would have thought they were interested in what I had to say; the principal asked me this favor and I was happy to oblige, but I was surprised that he would ask."

"What can I say? Students these days are a lot more interested in business than farming," said Chloe with a wide smile.

Lex returned her smile with his typical unreadable smirk; damn, is he really smiling or not? thought Chloe. Lex went on to say, "I know that you definitely want more out of life than Smallville."

Chloe got a surprised look on her face. "And how, pray tell, would you know that?" Her curiosity was definitely intrigued now.

"You're a city girl, Chloe. I know how it is; I was a city boy once myself, you know that. It is hard to go from the hussle of the big city to this," Lex held up his hands in gesture, indicating the tiny town of Smallville. "Not that this is so bad; I must say that I've grown accustomed to it. However, there are days that I truly miss Metropolis." Lex got what seemed like a melancholy look on his face, but only for a few seconds before he smiled. Oh my goodness, thought Chloe, an honest-to-goodness smile! Lex continued, "I also hear your father talk about how much you miss Metropolis, and how much you want to work for the Planet when you graduate from college."

"He told you that?" said Chloe, all of a sudden getting a weird chill down her spine. Good or bad, she had no idea, but definitely a chill.

"That he did, Chloe. I wanted to tell you, I did have other ulterior motives for visiting your school today," said Lex with a serious look.

"Oh really? And just what might these 'ulterior motives' be?" Chloe said, almost with a concerned voice.

"I wanted to scope you out; get a feel for how you were in your work environment. From our previous conversations, I knew you spent your lunches in the Torch office usually, which was the exact reason I asked to go visit it. I have an offer for you Chloe..." Lex's voice trailed off.

"What kind of... offer?" asked Chloe, her journalistic voice coming through.

To be continued...

Donutte

P.S. Obviously, this does not follow any particular timeline that SV has set; I've pretty much set it myself...

JosiCuervo
9th May 2005, 01:47
Do'...This may come as a shock to you, but I like all Chlex fanfic, not just the smut. It just happens that I'm partial to the smut...it makes me happy... :yeahbaby:

This looks like the beginning of a very nice story...please update...(and feel free to bring it to the NC-17 rating you just have to write...) :blinkkiss

{{hugs}}

autumngold
9th May 2005, 05:44
I am really enjoying this story!! Thank you for having Chloe not hung up on Clark!! I can't wait to find out what Lex's offer is going to be!! Please update again soon!! :)

hfce
9th May 2005, 15:14
I am so enjoying this story. I can't to see how this progresses from the Torch to the bedroom. :D

Hope ;)

Kit Merlot
9th May 2005, 21:49
This story is adorable!

Please come back and tell us what Lex's offer is :grin3:

Donutte
9th May 2005, 23:58
Sorry to disappoint, but no more parts today, bedtime comes early when you have to be at work so early :)... But tomorrow I can stay up later, so I will post more tomorrow; promise!!

'Nutte

bluengreenswmer
10th May 2005, 00:16
more tomorrow?? YAY!!!

I hope the rest of today flys by.

Donutte
11th May 2005, 00:15
Hmmm, very strange, I could have SWORN I posted this already; imagine my surprise when I saw it wasn't there!!!!!! :confused: Well, here is the next part of the story... If for some reason I disappear, it's due to our phone line; by some miracle I'm online now... Anyway, if you don't see me posting here (or elsewhere for that matter) that is why, and I wouldn't be back most likely till next month... Anyway, let's all hope it DOESN'T come to that, and I hope you enjoy this part :)

Part 3 - Epiphany
Same Rating
Same Disclaimer
Anything else, see Part 1

"A summer internship at the Planet. LexCorp is offering one internship this year. We want to see how that goes, and if all goes well, we plan on offering five a year from hereon out. Of course, when we first thought of the idea, I couldn't think of anyone better to have as our first-ever recipient," said Lex, looking his friend straight in the eyes.

Chloe was shell-shocked. She had no idea what to say. "Are you serious?" was all she seemed to be able to muster up. Damnit Chloe, she said inwardly, nice move.

"Of course I am. Have you ever known me not to be?" said Lex with what looked to be the most serious look on his face she had ever seen him have.

"Oh my God, Lex! I can't believe it! I love you!!!!" Chloe blurted out. The words had no sooner escaped her lips when she instantly regretted saying them. She blushed a very deep red blush, one that actually made her face burn. "Oh my goodness, I can't believe that I just SAID that! I am so sorry Lex... Mr. Luthor," she said as she turned her head away slightly.

Lex just grinned slightly, but inwardly was so very turned on by what was just said by this young woman and her reaction to her own words. "Wow, if I knew that was all it took to get a woman to love me, I'd hand out internships by the dozen," he said, smirking. "Please, don't be embarrassed, it was just said in the moment. I understand you are excited," said Lex; excited about me perhaps, he thought to himself. He mentally slapped himself on the wrist and told himself to stop thinking that way, she is only 17 after all.

"Excited!!!" exclaimed Chloe, the redness in her face gone, and her enthusiasm returned two-fold. "That does not BEGIN to describe how I'm feeling! Ecstatic, thrilled, overwhelmed, all times ten might come CLOSE to describing it. Excited just does not serve the feelings I have justice!" she said, with the biggest smile Lex had ever seen her have since he'd met her. All he could think at that particular moment was just how beautiful and radiant she truly was; why Clark did not feel obligated to return her feelings, he just could not fathom.

"Well, why don't you come by the mansion later to sign some paperwork, if you can find the time in your busy schedule that is," said Lex with a semi-serious look, punctuated by a grin. "I should let you know - this does count as school credit. Both high school, and should you choose to go, college credit."

Chloe's jaw dropped. High school AND college credit? She had to be dreaming. That had to be it. This couldn't be true; otherwise it would be like a dream come true. But if she was dreaming...

"Chloe?" She was brought out of her reverie by Lex's voice. "You ok? You looked like you spaced out there."

Time to blush again. "Oh, I was just thinking to myself, that's all," she said. Good recovery, she thought.

"Ah, ok. Well, I have to get back to the plant. Say around 8pm this evening, would that be a good time to for you to come over to the mansion?" asked Lex. Wow, I sound really desperate, he thought to himself. I sound like I'm begging her to come over, he thought.

"That sounds great Lex!" said Chloe. Lex breathed an inward sigh of relief. She didn't think I was begging her to come over, he thought. "I had better be going too then. I have some homework and chores to finish before then," she continued.

"It's a date then," said Lex. Shit, did I just say that? he thought to himself. Just get up and don't make a big deal out of it, and she won't notice. He nodded, got up and walked out the door. Chloe DID notice, though. Did he say "date"? she thought. She decided to come to the conclusion that it was just a figure of speech. Although the thought of a date with him would be nice, she thought. Hmmmm, what to wear tonight was running through her mind the whole ride home from the Talon. I have that nice blue top that would go great with the black lacy skirt...

To be continued...

Donutte

ldydee81
11th May 2005, 02:02
this fic is great please hurry and update again soon. :ecstatic: i can't wait to see what happens next. :ecstatic:

bluengreenswmer
11th May 2005, 05:07
this fic is great please hurry and update again soon.

I sooooo second that thought!

Louie
11th May 2005, 07:25
Enjoying this story very much, can't for more

autumngold
11th May 2005, 07:45
I love that both Chloe and Lex are so excited about their "date"!! Thanks so much for the update!! I can't wait for you to post again!! :)

Donutte
11th May 2005, 13:42
I inducted the help of a beta (thank you so much!) at this point... She had offered, and I realized that after the point I last posted, I got some serious writers' block, so she's gonna help me with it and make it even better hopefully (but I'm really glad you guys like it thus far!)... Thank you so much for your comments and feedback, and hopefully I'll be posting again soon...

hfce
11th May 2005, 22:07
This is story is great. Please more :beg:

Hope ;)

JosiCuervo
11th May 2005, 22:44
I'll take that as a hint for the beta to get readin'...

*gets ass in gear*

Donutte
11th May 2005, 22:50
Go beta! Make me proud! *wink* hehehe

Kit Merlot
12th May 2005, 03:17
Nice update! I like that Lex is offering Chloe the scholarship :grin3:

starmoon
12th May 2005, 04:02
that was great please update soon i must have more.

Donutte
13th May 2005, 00:09
Ok, my wonderful beta came through for me (Thanks Josi!!), so here is the next part of the story...

Part 4 - Epiphany
Disclaimers - don't own 'em
Rating - PG-13, for now
Anything else - see first page or ask!

At the mansion, Lex felt like he was going mad. It was five minutes after eight, for God's sake! Lex took a deep breath, and poured himself a sixth glass of scotch. Calm down, it's ONLY five minutes, he said to himself. He had the chef make a chocolate cheesecake that night; he knew of her love for chocolate and all things sweet. For the first time in years, since before he left Metropolis, Lex was actually feeling insecure. You're insane, Lex. You have nothing to feel insecure about. Yeah, nothing but the age difference, the mere fact she was under 18 (and the daughter of an employee, no less), not to MENTION being bald. You're insane, Lex. Since when has that bothered you when it came to women? "Ok, that does it, I have got to get a dog or something," Lex said out loud when he realized he was having this crazy conversation with himself in his head. His thought was interrupted when the servant knocked on the door.

"Miss Sullivan is here to see you, Mr. Luthor," said the servant.

Lex shuddered at the salutation. "Please send her in," he said, without mentioning his dislike of being called "Mr. Luthor". Hard as he tried, he could not get the staff to change their ways. Chloe walked in soon afterwards. Lex took a deep breath when his eyes fell upon her. She wore a beautiful form-fitting, yet not tight, knit chenille sweater, and a knee-length, black skirt with a lacy trim that hugged her legs, flaring slightly at the bottom. Lex could feel the tightness in his chest spread to his lower regions, and decided this might be a good time to say something. Lex raised his glass towards Chloe. "Would you like something to drink Chloe?"

"I'm not 21 yet! I can't drink!" said Chloe, with that innocent look that just made him want to grab her right then and there.

"Well, I do have drinks other than the alcoholic type here," said Lex, trying to remain as smooth as possible, despite the fact he could hear the slight cracking of his voice.

"Oh, of course you would," said Chloe with a slight blush. "Coffee would be great!" Coffee was always a good answer, thought Chloe.

"Coffee it is then. Decaf?" asked Lex, knowing what her answer would be.

"Lex! Decaf? I wouldn't touch the stuff! Regular and strong as possible!" exclaimed Chloe, knowing that Lex was teasing. Flirting?

"Of course then, regular strong coffee it is," said Lex. He called for his servant, told her to please bring two cups and a pot of regular coffee, extra strong, plus the cream and sugar on the side. "It should be here soon. They are making it fresh. Only the best for you," said Lex, his mind beginning to lose the battle with his hormones when it came to controlling what he said.

"Thanks, Lex," said Chloe. She felt so nervous, yet knew this was right. She came here with a purpose. She thought Lex was hot, and she was going to let him know it, one way or another. Not just yet, though; she had to wait until the time was right.

Lex smiled at her. He motioned for Chloe to take a seat at the glass table and Lex settled himself in the chair beside her. On the table was a single sheet of paper, which Chloe picked up and read thoroughly, all the while smiling at the thought that he chose her for the internship. After she finished reading the document she picked up the pen, put her signature on the bottom and handed it to Lex for him to sign. Good, he thought, business is done…now on to pleasure...

At that moment, the servant wheeled a tray in: on it was the cheesecake that was baked that day, a knife with which to cut it, two coffee cups, a fresh pot of strong coffee, with cream and sugar on the side, and two sets of plates and forks for the cheesecake. Chloe saw the spread, and gasped at the obvious time and effort Lex had put into this evening and she realized he must have been paying close attention to their previous conversations to know how much she loved chocolate.

"Let's have the coffee first, then the cheesecake, do you agree?" Lex asked Chloe. He began to feel just slightly dizzy from the scotch he had before, but figured the coffee would take care of that. Chloe merely nodded her head in agreement. He poured coffee in both cups, then, to her surprise, fixed her coffee just the way she like it: Boston style, light and sweet.

"You remembered!" she said in amazement. How sweet, she thought.

"We've had enough coffee together, Chloe. How could I not know?" asked Lex. True, thought Chloe. She took the cup graciously, thanked him, and started sipping at it.

Chloe eyes lit after the very first sip. "Lex, this has GOT to be the best coffee I've ever had!" exclaimed Chloe. Lex knew she meant it, just as easily as she would let someone know if the coffee was bad, she would also let them know if it was good.

"Like I said, only the best," said Lex with an honest smile. His hormonal rage was starting to kick in even more, and he mentally berated himself for that fact. "I have to admit, it was worth it for nothing other than that expression on your face when the tray was wheeled in," he said, swaying ever so slightly as he walked to his chair.

"Lex," said Chloe cautiously. "Have you been drinking tonight?"

Lex just smiled. "I may have had a drink." Or three, or four, he thought to himself as he continued to smile. "What makes you ask that?" he asked innocently, the liquor he had drunk definitely affecting his judgment of what he said, as well as his actions.

"Well," said Chloe, "The first hint was when you walked over here earlier, you appeared on the verge of tipping over." She smiled, and with batting eyes asked, "Lex, does that offer for a drink is still stand?"

Lex looked perplexed. "I don't understand, I thought you said you wanted coffee."

"Well, I decided I wanted something stronger with my cheesecake," she said, with a subtle grin. Lex felt as if someone was sitting on his chest, however, despite his difficulty in breathing at the moment, he managed to let some words escape.

"What would you like?"

"Whatever you were having earlier," Chloe said, as innocently as she could possibly muster.

"Scotch?" Lex asked incredulously.

"That's fine." Lex stood up, almost falling down from the dizziness, which he was beginning to suspect wasn't totally the fault of the liquor, and went to get Chloe a glass of scotch.

"Here you go. Single malt, finest in the country," Lex said with a degree of pride.

"Thank you," said Chloe as she took the glass. She took a sip and had to work really hard to hide the grimace on her face. Lex couldn't help but grin at the sight.

"Let me guess," he said. "First time scotch drinker?"

Chloe coughed slightly as the strong liquor worked its way down her throat. "Is it that obvious??"

"Just slightly," Lex replied, smiling widely. He couldn't take it anymore. He got up and offered Chloe his hand, gazing at her intently. Chloe paused, slightly puzzled by Lex’s odd behavior, but with an internal shrug, she put down the glass of the offending liquid and stood up, letting him lead her from the room and down the hallway.

To be continued...

Donutte

asharnanae
13th May 2005, 00:52
heheheheh!! I LOVE drunk lex and chloe!!! Great work!! love the cheesecake addition, MORE!

JosiCuervo
13th May 2005, 05:06
Yeah Do'!!! I think the NC-17 show would fit nicely in say....the next 5 chapters...

Keep up the good work!!

{{hugs}}

Louie
13th May 2005, 06:47
There are things better than chocolate cheese cake :yeahbaby:

hfce
13th May 2005, 06:58
That was a great update but I want my smut. :D I love your banner. It fits perfectly with your update. ;)

Hope :)

autumngold
13th May 2005, 07:20
But, but, he took Chloe away from the cheesecake!! And it was chocolate cheesecake!! Yummy!! :) Oh wait, I guess it wasn't a bad thing, especially if he's taking her to his room!! Thanks for the update!! ;)

JosiCuervo
13th May 2005, 13:30
Personally, I think the cheesecake coud be brought into the smut...Yummy!

Donutte
13th May 2005, 21:24
OMG Josi, you read my mind!!

JosiCuervo
14th May 2005, 07:36
Yes, Do'...we all know I gots me some ESPN...

Donutte
14th May 2005, 09:50
ESPN? Josi, too early for that; me confoosed.... :)

Ok, well, I'll probably be posting again (later obviously) today... Just thought I'd let you guys know... Work comes first though (and very early at that lol)...

Donutte

Donutte
15th May 2005, 01:11
Yep, I'm double-posting... But wanted to put this in its own post... Anyway, here is the part I promised... I'm raising the rating just slightly (is there such a thing as "Q" rating?)... Mostly for where it is leading... Hope you enjoy :)

Part 5 - Epiphany
Rating: PG-13/R
Disclaimers: Though I wish I did I still don't own them
Many thanks to my beta Josi, without whom much of this would not be possible! Also, to those of you who have been reading my story and leaving the wonderful feedback - you are a great help!

"No other person has ever been in this room besides me, Chloe," said Lex. "Until now, that is." They were in the master bedroom. She looked around in awe at the mere size of it. The room itself, she figured, was probably bigger than her whole house.

"Oh my God Lex, it's beautiful," she sighed with undisguised awe. There were beautiful curtains on the windows, and a king-size bed with a huge blue down comforter. She just couldn't get over it. "The maids don't come in here either?"

"One of the maids is allowed in here to grab the bedding and clean the curtains and the room, but otherwise, no one else is allowed," said Lex, looking around the room. It was hard for him to imagine not having these luxuries. "Personally, I feel it’s too big, at least for one person." he said, turning to stare into Chloe’s eyes.

"Wha-at persuaded you to show me your be-edroom, Lex?" Chloe managed to ask, as she swallowed an involuntary gulp. She was feeling so many emotions at that moment: terror, sadness, happiness, lust. She just could not escape the piercing gaze of his deep blue eyes, which at the moment gave her thoughts of drowning in the middle of the ocean, with no one to save her. After a few seconds of being in the vortex of his eyes, he suddenly shifted his gaze back to the room.

"Because, Chloe," Lex started. He hesitated for only a second, but long enough that Chloe caught it. She realized he was searching for the "right words"; so un-Lex like, she thought. "Because I think you are such a very special person, and... and I wanted to show you just how special you are to me." Again, he shifted his eyes to Chloe's, but this time, she no longer felt that fear she had during his last gaze. No, this time, they were softer, almost pleading with her. "I want you, Chloe."

Chloe's heart jumped into her throat at about the same time she thought her eyes would leave their sockets. No, she must have not heard him right; must have been hallucinating what she wanted to hear him say. No way he would have just SAID that to her. "Wha-at did you say, Lex?" was about all she could muster. The look in Lex's eyes at the very moment she said that made her want to take back those words more than she had ever wanted before.

Lex went back to looking at the room, but this time more like he was looking through it. "I want you, Chloe. I want you more than I have wanted anyone, in my entire life. You are so intelligent; you're cunning, but not deceiving; and you are the most beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes upon, ever." Lex turned back to her. Oh my God, she thought, is he serious? What the fuck is happening here? Maybe he's drunk, or crazy or meteor stricken...something, anything other than serious! Chloe looked into Lex's eyes and immediately saw the truth in them. Oh my God, she thought, he is serious...

Chloe lifted her hand to rest against his cheek, shock and overwhelming emotion shining in her eyes. "Lex," she started, her voice came out hushed and needy. "I want you, too; I have admired you from afar for so long, but figured you would never have anything to do with me, because of my age..." she said, but her voice trailed off at the end. "I don't want you to get in trouble, Lex." At those words, Lex decided he'd heard enough, and stifled anything else she would have said with a deep, long kiss. When they both parted, they were totally breathless.

"Don't worry about me Chloe. I can take care of myself. I just worry about you," said Lex, with a little concern on his face.

"Please, Lex, I'm not the innocent little girl everyone makes me out to be," said Chloe, with a hint of knowing. Then for the first time since telling Lana, Chloe told of her "first time". Lex was shocked; yet also seemed pleased. He obviously wasn't dealing with a little girl; he already knew how mature, smart and beautiful she was though. "I'm not saying I made the right decision that day when we decided to be, intimate," said Chloe, carefully choosing her words. "However, it happened, I can't take it back."

"Do you regret it?" asked Lex, suddenly wishing he had bitten his tongue before asking that very personal question. Chloe, however, did not seem bothered by it at all.

"No, I don't. Like I said, it happened. Why bother regretting something you can't change?" said Chloe, with a very sincere look on her face. "And Lex?" she asked, her words in return given a slight acknowledging hum, "I just want you to know; I want you too." To Lex, she seemed even wiser beyond her years than when she walked into his mansion that evening. She wasn't the girl that walked into his mansion; she was a woman. They looked into each others' eyes for a few seconds before their lips met in a warm, wet embrace. Before either of them knew it, they were on the bed.

To be continued...

Donutte

JosiCuervo
15th May 2005, 07:44
*rubs hands together in anticipation*

Bring on the good stuff, Do'!!

bluengreenswmer
15th May 2005, 18:51
to be continued....

three words that I hate right now...

who ever invented them should burn in hell.....just like the people who invented streamers...do you KNOW how hard those are to put up???

hfce
15th May 2005, 20:56
You better get back girl. I want more. ;)

Donutte
15th May 2005, 22:11
Well, am attempting to write more, but my brain isn't cooperating... Don't worry, there is more to post, but so very busy at this moment (moving in 13 days, as my "Location" says at this point... It hit me that that means I have less than two weeks to actually pack my extensive collection of shit that I have... So, I am trying to write, but my brain is also otherwise occupied... So in short: I will continue this; I will try to write some everyday also (I also have a wonderful beta who has been of EXTREME help to me, and I thank her for that; I'm really gonna need ya, Josi!)... Like I said, there is more to post, but the writing part is coming very slow at this point... You guys are awesome with your comments though; they inspire me to continue, let me just say that :)...

'Nutte

asharnanae
15th May 2005, 22:11
WONDERFULL, and as has been said, MORE!!

Donutte
16th May 2005, 01:22
Well, here's the good news at least: I have two days off in a row this week with which to write; however, I also have to pack those days... I am hoping, however, that watching the season finale of SV (my reason for taking off of work on Thursday actually lol) will give me much more fuel to feed my story... Dang, my brain is wracked right now... I will try and post something tomorrow, but if I'm not able to, then definitely Tuesday... Prepare for the smut... :D

autumngold
16th May 2005, 03:10
Excellent update!! I love how honest Chloe and Lex are being!! Can't wait for more!! :)

Donutte
17th May 2005, 01:35
Ok, this part is somewhat smaller, but will post again soon... :)

To those of you who read this already; I sincerely apologize! OMG I lost the next part! *freaking out* hoping I didn't delete what my beta sent...

sultrystorm
17th May 2005, 01:41
come back! it was too short. i need more!

bluengreenswmer
17th May 2005, 03:09
isn't this the same as chapter 4?

hfce
17th May 2005, 04:54
I think you posted the same chapter twice. I already read this from last chapter. Unless I am going crazy. ;)

JosiCuervo
17th May 2005, 08:19
Hrrmmm...Yep...that was not the chapter I was expecting, thoug Ive been living THE life n NYC for the last few days and I could jus be REAKKY confused...

Do'...which one of us is confused?????

Donutte
17th May 2005, 10:04
Sorry, let me fix this now... *blushing* must of been from my melatonin induced state... Hmmm...

Ok, here is the REAL next part... I am so very sorry... Must not have bolded that last part and I could have SWORN I had already put this part in my story on my computer, but it wasn't there! I had to give it a quick once over, but here it is!!! (I could have sworn the smut was next too; so it did seem weird to me; I was just too tired)...

Part 6 - Epiphany
Rating - Up a notch to NC-17 on this part
Disclaimers - Same
Thanks again, and my apologies!

Moans filled the room as the lust they'd apparently had for each other for a very long time finally came out into the open. They sat on the bed, kissing, his left hand in her hair, his right hand on the small of her back. Her hands were wrapped around his smooth head, which felt oh-so-good to her; she had always wondered what it felt like.

Before either realized what was going on, Lex's hands were under Chloe's shirt, unfastening the bra she was wearing. He gently pushed her away from him so he could get a good look at her; he smiled at the sight before him. His eyebrows went up as if in silent question; she replied with a slight nod of the head. He slowly and carefully lifted off her sweater, leaving an open bra which she easily slipped out of. Lex mouthed the word "wow"; of course, Chloe noticed that, and smiled to herself.

As he slowly started making his way down her naked back, she unbuttoned his shirt, slowly and methodically. The lack of speed at which things were taking place were making him insane, and he was about to say something, when she merely put her one index finger up to his mouth to hush him. He did just that, and smiled as she continued to unbutton. Two more, one more, all done. She slowly slipped off the shirt he had to reveal the glorious sinew of his muscles. I never realized he was this hot underneath too, she thought to herself as she smiled, running her hands down his pecs, to his stomach, and around his waist to his back.

Lex pulled away from Chloe, bending down to remove her shoes and then his own. He gently pushed her down on the bed, his gaze hot on her topless body, drinking in the sight of her naked breasts. "God Chloe, you're beautiful." he gasped as he laid next to her, quickly moving to stroke her right breast with his left hand, while taking her left nipple into his hot mouth and making lazy circles around it with his tongue. She moaned at the sensations he made her feel, not only in her breasts, but also the pulsing within her core. When he started biting at her nipple gently, her back arched with the passion and pleasure she felt rushing through her body.

He stopped momentarily to gently ease her bottom up, and he pulled off her skirt, nylons and panties, all very slowly. He licked slowly at her inner thighs, only for a moment thinking he was going to far, but Chloe's reaction told him otherwise. He looked up for a moment, his gaze scorching a path up her naked body. "Chloe...I want to taste you..." His breath was hot on her pussy and Chloe moaned in anticipation of the pleasure Lex's mouth was going to bring her. "Please, Lex..." She got out on a gasping breath. Instant fire burned in Lex's eyes at the knowledge that she wanted him so desperately. He gently spread her legs further apart, and ever so slowly feathered his tongue over her clit. She bucked at the first touch, but seemed to settle into his ministrations after that. He made slow circles around her clit with his tongue, all the while looking up, gauging her reaction.

Chloe was in pure bliss, her heart pounding in her heaving chest as she felt her orgasm slowly building. He decided at that moment to slip a finger inside of her, which made her moan even louder and she started bucking on his hand, trying to get the right angle to ease the tension building in her body. He slipped his finger in and out, still while making circles on her clit with his tongue. He increased the pressure on her clit and slipped a second finger inside her wet depths, pushing his fingers in faster and faster, until she was writhing in ecstasy. Then, knowingly, he twisted his fingers and crooked them upward, as to better hit her sweet spot. The onslaught of Lex's fingers deep inside her made Chloe scream in ecstasy and he felt the contractions around his fingers as her orgasm rolled swiftly over her body. He continued until her body released it’s grip on his fingers, then slowly stopped the circling with his tongue, and pulled his fingers from her depths. He sat up slightly to get a better look at her. She was positively radiant; just glowing. He knew he had done well.

To be continued

Donutte

Donutte
17th May 2005, 23:28
Typing in tiny little letters to convey how embarrassed I am at my boo-boo... Moving's been taking a toll on me I think... I truly apologize, and hope you will continue to read, because I've really enjoyed writing this and having you read it :)

Donutte

hfce
18th May 2005, 01:03
That was :drool: very nice :yeahbaby: more please....

Hope :D

Willower
18th May 2005, 01:09
that was very steamy, i always appreciate some good smut. More please!

Donutte
19th May 2005, 00:44
Obviously if you are reading this, you already know it's been moved to the NC-17 thread... That should give you an idea of things to come...

:D

Donutte

Donutte
19th May 2005, 00:47
My story "Epiphany" has been moved to the NC-17 thread at my request, so if anyone who was reading it looks for it here, you obviously won't find it... So traipse (sp?) on over to the NC-17 thread... You'll find it there :)

Donutte

red turtle
19th May 2005, 05:21
Good story, can't wait for the next chapter.

zabu
19th May 2005, 19:21
Great story!!! Can't wait to read the rest.

meg20
20th May 2005, 17:27
Oh, I so like this story and restlessly waiting for more!!!

Donutte
20th May 2005, 23:28
*sigh* Moving has been taking it's toll, and I don't want to make the same mistake again, so I will post this part for now, but won't post anymore until after I move (won't have the internet back up till June 1st or so)... Anyway, here's the next part! Hugs to all!

Part 7 - Epiphany
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimers: Yeah, still don't own them...
Thanks to: All my readers! And my beta; you're the best! {{hugs}}

"Did you enjoy that?" Lex asked Chloe, knowing full well what the answer was going to be. She merely nodded her head, still revelling in her post-climax glory. "I'm glad to hear that," he replied, climbing up so that he would be beside her. A thought popped into his head at that moment.

"Chloe, I'll be right back, ok?" He smiled as she simply nodded her head in acknowledgement and left the room.

Chloe was so worn out from that pussy licking session that she thought she could no longer stay awake. She never realized how good having an orgasm; one from an experienced man; could be. She started wondering where Lex was when he walked back in the room.

"Dessert is served, madamoiselle," said Lex, in the best French accent he could muster. Chloe looked up to see he had rolled in the cart with the cheesecake and plates on it.

"Mmmmm, post-coital desserts?" asked Chloe, with a sly grin on her face. She was awake now, with fresh lust. She got up and put her arms around Lex, then said, "Sit down, let me serve you now..."

Lex's eyebrow arched at that remark, but he obeyed her command. With the first two fingers of her right hand, she scooped up some of the cheesecake. "Open wide," she said, then slowly put the cheesecake into Lex's mouth. Lex’s eyes widened as Chloe slowly and licked her fingers clean.

"I've definitely got one thing to say, Lex," said Chloe, her eyelids half closed, "You have a great chef." She scooped up some more cheesecake and this time put it in her own mouth, slowly and deliberately sucking her fingers again. Lex could only watch, his mouth hanging open, and an obvious hard-on on the verge of popping through his pants. He wasn't the only one to notice this. Chloe walked over and, without even asking, and never taking her eyes off his, undid Lex's pants. She grabbed a hold of his cock through his silk boxers, and massaged it through them. The silky feel of the boxers and the knowing warmth of her hands made Lex moan in ecstasy.

Chloe slowly coaxed him back toward the back the bed, where she slowly removed his pants and tossed them onto the floor. She rubbed his cock through his boxers, then knelt down and took his manhood into her mouth, gently breathing on it through the silk. She smiled as the ticklish sensations made him jump and he moaned in appreciation.

Chloe removed her mouth from his cock and slowly pulled down his boxers, exposing his rigid flesh to her. She gasped momentarily at the sight of his huge cock then grinned wickedly as she leaned closer, painting it with her hot breath before flicking her tongue on the head. Chloe looked up at Lex, smiling wantonly at the wild look in his eyes, quickly taking the head of his cock into her mouth, sucking fiercely on it, like it was nothing more than a tasty cherry lollipop. She loved how he felt in her mouth, hot and hard, soft and slick. Lex inhaled sharply as she took all of him into her mouth, bouncing the tip off the back of her throat and swallowing several times before slowly sliding her mouth down the length of him. She began to suck rythmically - hard at first, then softly licking, then hard sucking again. The combination of the two made Lex's dick twitch inside of Chloe's mouth.

She grabbed some of the cheesecake, and smoothed it over his hardness like icing on a cake, The sudden chill sent feelings throughout Lex's body and his breathing became even more shallow as she started to slowly eat the cheesecake off his cock, both licking and sucking in turn. His cock began to twitch even more, as his breathing became more shallow and faster. She knew he would come soon. She started sucking his cock as hard as she could, using her tongue to lick that sensitive underside as she sucked, bobbing her head faster and faster, trying take his cock as deeply as possible in hot depths of her mouth.

Lex twined his fingers through her hair, trying not to thrust forcefully into her mouth. As his hands tightened in her hair and his body tensed, Chloe knew he was close, so she cupped his balls in her hand and squeezed ever so slightly. Lex shouted incoherently as his cock exploded and she swallowed every last drop, totally getting off on feeling his cock contracting in her mouth and she continued to suck until he lay back on the bed, spent. She looked up at Lex from her position between his knees and asked, "Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

To be continued...

Donutte

hfce
21st May 2005, 02:06
OH MY GOD!!! THAT WAS HOT!!! :drool: :drool:

Hope :drool:

meg20
21st May 2005, 17:26
That totally rocked. Nice use for the cheesecake, but I'm sure Lex finds a way to use it too.

Can't wait for more!!!

Donutte
22nd May 2005, 19:08
So glad you liked it... I might post one more part before I leave... Waiting for feedback from the beta, but otherwise I'll post that part... Wrote more last night; had to stop because I was getting off on my own words... Ok, that's sick, but oh well :)... I love writing, and having you guys read it!!

'Nutte

starmoon
22nd May 2005, 22:16
loved it that was so sexy update soon please.

sexi_angel_babee
22nd May 2005, 22:49
wow... hot...

Donutte
25th May 2005, 05:36
Woohoo, hoping to have the new part posted tomorrow or the day after... Sorta stuck in a rut here; not so much as in I don't have anything; more like what order to post it lol... Anyway, thanks for sticking around; I know it's taking awhile... Hopefully after the move is over things will be back to normal :)

'Nutte

Donutte
25th May 2005, 19:55
Ok guys, here is the next part... I apologize profusely for it taking so long... Moving has sorta taken over my life at this moment though... Enjoy!

Part 8 - Epiphany
Rating - NC-17
Everything the same...
Thank you so much Josi for your help! And of course my readers :)

Both Lex and Chloe were breathing very heavily. The only reply Chloe would receive at that moment was a low moan, but that was enough for her; she knew exactly how he felt. And who said reading was boring?, thought Chloe, chuckling as she remembered the books she had read on sex and fellatio. Finally put that advice to good use, she thought, smiling in self satisfaction as she slowly and lightly ran the back of her hand across the top of Lex's head and down his cheek. My God, he's so smooth, she thought in amazement. Her touch made him open his eyes to look at her. She smiled at him, and he smiled back. Lex turned on his side to look at Chloe, in all her beautiful nakedness.

"Chloe, I had no idea you were so... so..." said Lex, not quite sure how to word what he wanted to say.

"Good?" Chloe finished his sentence for him. Lex just smiled, but then that smile turned into a sly grin. "What's that for?" asked Chloe, a sly grin of her own appearing over her features.

"Oh, nothing," said Lex, suddenly looking so very sexy. "Just wondering how good you were at, other things," he said.

"Well, maybe you should try and find out!" said Chloe, as she straddled him while pinning his wrists to the bed with her hands. She smiled at him and said, "Maybe I should show you." His wrists still pinned, Lex found his words smothered by Chloe's kiss, with only a low hum escaping. Chloe sat up slightly, letting go of his wrists for a second to grab her nylons. She began to tie his hands to the bedposts with her nylons.

"Why, Chloe Sullivan, you're quite the kinky person," said Lex, with lust in his voice. "I didn't know you were that kinda girl."

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Lex Luthor," replied Chloe, as she finished tying Lex up. She appeared to be thinking hard then got a huge grin on her face.

"What are you thinking of doing, Chloe," said Lex, not really asking. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you had something up your sleeve."

"Obviously you don't then," she said, still grinning, as she slid down and began to run her fingers lightly down Lex's sides. His muscles twitched ever so slightly at her touch.

"Oh my God, Chloe, that tickles!" Lex said, trying to escape the roaming fingers. The more he squirmed, the lighter her touch became, making it all that more agonizing for him. With his hands tied, and Chloe sitting on his legs, there was nothing he could do but laugh. It started as a slow giggle then all of a sudden, he just belted out in a full-blown laugh. Chloe still did not stop until Lex was totally breathless from laughing so hard.

"I've waited so long to hear you genuinely laugh, Lex," said Chloe, triumphantly. She stopped her torture, and just smiled as she watched Lex breathe very heavily, trying to catch his breath from laughing. She was getting so turned on. She didn't realize watching a man; a tied-up man at that; breathe could be such a turn on. Before he was full able to catch his breath, she stifled him with another kiss, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. The slight lack of oxygen combined with this sexy woman rubbing against his cock made Lex's hard-on come back, more than before. When she finally released her grip on his lips, they were both breathing heavily.

"Dresser," said Lex breathlessly. "Top drawer." Chloe opened the top drawer to find a variety of condoms. She got a sly grin on her face as she picked the one she liked the most; studded, for her pleasure. She opened it up and slowly, methodically, rolled it down his manhood. The touch of her warm hands as she rolled the condom on made Lex's body jerk involuntarily.

Chloe sat back and opened her legs for Lex to watch as she began fingering herself. She had to make sure she was nice and wet before she made her descent. She rubbed her finger over her clit then slid a finger deep inside herself. She couldn't help but smile at the moan she heard emitted by Lex when she did that. She knew it was torture for him to watch her pleasuring herself, especially since he could do nothing to himself at that moment.

She continued until she felt nice and slick, then she crawled over to Lex and straddled him. She poised herself over his very hard, totally vertical cock, and slowly, slowly descended herself upon it. She groaned as she slid down onto his cock. His breathing became very shallow as she slowly raised and lowered herself on him, her wet pussy eating up his large cock. She loved the sound her pussy made as she slid up and down Lex's dick, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

The studded condom rubbed against her G-spot like she never believed was possible. Lex's chest was heaving with the feelings that were flowing first through his cock, then throughout his entire body. A shivering chill made its way like a giant wave through Lex's body, making him groan with the passion he felt at that moment. That same wave also made its way through Chloe's body, making her shiver with the lustful feelings she felt all over.

As she pumped up and down on his cock, Chloe started fingering her clit, rubbing it in synch with the up and down motion of her body. Lex's pelvis starting thrusting with her body, and they both started getting so turned on, and they were both breathing heavier and heavier, and the tension just kept building up inside each of them, until all of a sudden, Chloe's pussy began to contract around Lex's cock, as the rest of the muscles in her body began to spasm. She involuntarily emitted a scream as she came, which in turn caused Lex to burst. Despite the fact he wore a studded condom, Chloe could still feel the spasms of his cock inside of her.

As they lay on the bed together in post-coital bliss, Lex, finally having caught his breath, asked, "Chloe, do you think you could untie me?" with the sweetest voice he could.

"Oh my God, Lex, I totally forgot!" exclaimed Chloe. He just chuckled as she quickly untied him and threw her nylons on the floor. "Lex, that was wonderful," she said, as she settled back into the bed. Lex murmured his agreement, the exertions of the night taking their toll as he felt his eyelids begin to droop. Chloe just smiled and cuddled into his muscular chest.

"Chloe?" asked Lex drowsily.

"Hmm?" was the muffled reply.

"You better be careful because I think I could quite easily fall in love with you..."

Chloe smiled and sighed contentedly.

"I think you could too..."

To be continued - next month...

Donutte

zabu
25th May 2005, 21:19
What do you mean next month?!!! You'll let us hanging out a week on your story, which is getting hotter and hotter each chapter.

Donutte
25th May 2005, 21:39
Moving this Saturday, then I go offline in two days from today till June 1st... Believe me, I'm upset about that too (no internet, WAAAAAHHH!!)... But the good news it is, it will give me more time to actually write... I'm glad you like it!!

hfce
26th May 2005, 05:03
God that was hot! :drool: more please...

Hope ;)

Chica
29th May 2005, 05:36
Great fic :p......just read it!!!!! Hope you update soon.

Donutte
29th May 2005, 07:17
Woohoo! Never thought I'd say this, but thank God for dial-up! DSL won't be up till Wednesday, but at least I can get online this way! Thank you all for your comments and, more importantly, your patience! That is definitely something I have been lacking today (in case no one has ever said it before, moving is a BITCH!!)... I'm Never moving again... No way, no how... Anyway, give me a couple of days to re-coup and find all the stuff I need to (need to find my charger for my digicam battery!!)... Missed ya all :)

P.S. New part to follow tomorrow or Friday... Gotta reach my beta, but can't stay up tonight *yawn* too tired... Writer's block sucks bigtime... But I wrote this part before; I had a great time writing it, and had to stop a few times lol... See you soon...

'Nutte

Donutte
2nd June 2005, 23:20
Ok here is the next part; I apologize profusely for how long it took to get it here... Moving is a bitch that should be spayed and never fucked... Anyway, hope you like it... I must say how much I totally enjoyed writing it :)

Part 9 - Epiphany
Rating - NC/17
Everything else yada yada yada
Thank you to those who've continued to read, and of course my beta!

Lex just held Chloe in his arms during their post-coital bliss. He had his eyes closed and was rubbing her hair, just totally enjoying the moment they had both shared together. Chloe looked up at Lex and smiled; a wicked smile; Lex noted. His mouth turned up into a smirk as he asked, "What is that for, Chloe?"
"I was just thinking..." Chloe started.

"Uh-oh, that can't be good," said Lex, right before smiling to show he was just kidding. Chloe playfully smacked his arm at his quip.

"Smartass," said Chloe, smirking herself. "No, I was just wondering, you have a pool, right?" she asked, lazily making figure-8s on Lex's chest with her left index finger.

"Yes, I do have a pool, Chloe. Why do you ask?" Lex inquired, more than his interest becoming aroused, due to Chloe's roaming finger.

"Well, I was thinking," she said, looking Lex in the eyes before continuing, "maybe we could take a swim?"

"A swim?" asked Lex, as though it was the weirdest question in the world.

"Yeah, Lex, a swim. You know, you, me, moving around in water; naked perhaps..." said Chloe, her voice trailing off at the end.

"Now who's being the smartass?" asked Lex rhetorically. Chloe just stared him down. "A swim sounds like fun." Especially naked, he thought to himself.

"Good! Let's go then!" Chloe jumped out of the bed and began to put her clothes on when Lex stopped her. He reached into the closet and handed her a blue silk robe to wear to the pool. "Whose is this?" she asked.

"It's mine. I just thought it might be easier than getting all dressed up again," said Lex. And insures that you will have no clothes to wear into the pool. Chloe took the sensuous robe and slipped it on, as Lex slipped into one of his own; a purple one. "Let's go, this way," said Lex, and he took Chloe by the hand and led her to the indoor pool.

Chloe and Lex were bobbing in the deep end of the pool, totally naked, and kissing each other deeply. They waded toward the edge, by the ladder, as they deepened their kiss. Chloe pulled away breathlessly.

"Lex," she said, her voice a breathy whisper. "I want you to fulfill my fantasy."

Lex's cock became rigid at those mere words. "What, pray tell, would that be, Chloe?"

"I want you to make love to me. Underwater," she said, as she momentarily dipped her head below the water.

"Make love to you. Underwater?" asked Lex, almost as if in amazement. He wasn't too sure how he felt about being underwater, even on his own accord. His near-drowning accident when he first came to Smallville made him slightly leery of being underwater.

"Yeah," said Chloe simply, and with that, she took a deep breath and went down into the water, holding onto the ladder.

Lex just bobbed there for a moment, then shook his head. "Chloe," he said, then took a deep breath of his own, and descended into the depths of the pool to where Chloe was. When he reached the place where she was, she grabbed him by the arm, causing him to exhale suddenly. He freaked out slightly, but then she pulled him into a kiss; but not just any kiss. As she kissed him, she breathed her own air, warmed by her body, into him. Feeling the warm air, going in and out of his lungs, made Lex's cock so hard he wasn't sure he could stand it. They kissed underwater languorously, before finally make an ascent to the surface, where they continued to kiss, even while trying to catch their respective breaths. Lex pulled away first, desperately in need of some air. "Chloe," was all he could manage at that point.

"I know you liked it Lex," said Chloe, green eyes looking seductively into blue ones, in a voice slightly breathless, but not only from lack of air. "You know you liked it."

Still trying to catch his breath, Lex merely nodded his head, his manhood throbbing from passion. He couldn't believe how merely kissing this beautiful young woman underwater could get him so out of control. Their lips met again, and his hands began roaming over her body; first her back, then her ass, then up to her supple breasts. He dipped under the water until he could get his mouth around her left nipple, while he teased the right nipple with the fingers of his left hand. He sucked hard on her nipple, gently biting it then, while under the water, blew some of his air onto her nipple. The bubbles caused the most amazingly hot sensation in Chloe's cunt, and she could feel her own moisture begin flowing.

He surfaced again, still teasing the right nipple while he kissed her again. Then Chloe disappeared under the water. She went further down, until her mouth was flush with Lex's big, hard cock. She began to slowly circle the tip of his dick with her tongue, blowing her air on it a couple of times before surfacing. She kissed Lex hard once more, then took a deep breath before going under again, and went to town on Lex's cock, sucking as hard as she possible could. She took his length all the way into her mouth, until the tip was touching her throat. While his cock was completely trapped in her hot, wet mouth, she exhaled completely on it again before returning to the surface.

The switching between the cold water and her hot mouth was teasing his cock in a way that Lex could only think of as cruel and unusual. She took a deep breath once more, and dived under, attacking Lex's dick with her lips and tongue, teasing the tip with her teeth slightly before totally swallowing him. She began to take him in and out of her mouth and he couldn’t control the thrusting of his hips. She could taste the pre-cum over-flowing from his engorged penis; God, she loved how he tasted. She sucked hard and moved faster until his dick exploded in her mouth. She sucked up every last bit of his hot juice before returning to the surface, where Lex had to hold onto the edge because he was panting from the pure fucking thrill she had just given him.

To be continued...

Donutte

asharnanae
2nd June 2005, 23:41
*thud sqwlech* you know, your makeing a habit of makeing me pass out in my pown drool!

FANTASTIC!

hfce
3rd June 2005, 02:13
Wow that is all I can say. :drool:

Hope :drool:

bunnylyn33
3rd June 2005, 02:17
Sweet Jumping Joehosaphat that was HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yarvarni
3rd June 2005, 02:18
WOAH! You stopped there????!!!!!! Whew! Wish I had Lex and a pool!

S.Ann Smith
3rd June 2005, 02:51
that was hot. :drool:

more soon please

meg20
3rd June 2005, 15:52
:drool:....:drool:amazing, but please do not leave us hanging like this!!!

MORE, MORE, MORE!!!

Willower
3rd June 2005, 17:50
sfjkaw taoit vn as.,! yeah, that's about all i can say right now.

Donutte
3rd June 2005, 22:33
*blushing* gonna have to write my fantasies more often! There is more to come; some is written, some still in my head... But I love you guys for liking my story lol :)

Chica
6th June 2005, 06:58
:shocked: WOW that was amazing.

Donutte
29th June 2005, 05:37
OMG, I'm so sorry for taking so long to get back to this... Life has been kinda crazy though... I became a mod yesterday on a board and even though it is very lax, I'm still getting used to it lol... And I just changed my hours, which should actually help me be able to write more *big grin*... So please bare with me... You guys are awesome {{hugs}}...

'Nutte

jaxie926
29th June 2005, 06:34
uh... the ability to form words is lost on me at the moment...
fun smut! more please.

Donutte
29th June 2005, 18:09
uh... the ability to form words is lost on me at the moment...

(I obviously know the feeling lol)

starmoon
1st July 2005, 07:06
that was great and i can't wait for more so please updqate soon.

cwong
1st July 2005, 08:14
wow...i think that's all i can say in my daze..

Laziruis
1st July 2005, 23:59
thats great update soon

pipersmum
3rd July 2005, 00:29
That was great really enjoying the smut :drool2: Please come back and update soon :grin3:

Donutte
18th July 2005, 01:02
I'm sooooo sorry for taking so long... Ok, writers' block really sucks, let me just say that... Also, I tend to write more when it's cold out and, well, let's just say it's not cold out lol... Anyway, here is the next installment... It's short, I know, but I will try to post more asap!!

Part 10 - Epiphany
Rating - NC-17
Disclaimers - Same as usual; don't own the characters, never will
Anything else? Please check first post...

As he caught his breath, Chloe began to bite Lex's neck and shoulder slightly as she caught her own. "Chloe, that was awesome," Lex managed to say in amazement. He kissed Chloe hard before giving her a knowing look, and disappearing beneath the surface. As freaked out as he felt, Lex was so overcome with passion that he just didn't care about anything at that moment other than fulfilling Chloe's fantasy; come hell or high water, it would happen. Lex flicked his warm tongue ever so slightly against her clit, which sent spasms of ecstasy flowing through Chloe's body. She couldn't help but let out a yelp of passion that, even beneath the water, Lex could hear. Smiling, he circled the lips of her pussy with his tongue, then thrust the first two fingers of his left hand inside of her, easing them in and out, in and out. Chloe was writhing as though in pain from the pleasure that she felt hot and deep in her cunt at that moment. Just before the need for another breath overtook him, Lex exhaled completely onto Chloe's hot pussy, causing a quiver deep inside that Lex could feel with the hand that was inside of her. He kicked to the surface and gasped when he hit the surface, trying very hard to catch his breath. Chloe was just floating there, in total ecstasy.

"Oh my God, Lex, please don't stop!" was all Chloe could manage to say. Lex just smiled at her as he took another breath and went under. He went straight for her clit, sucking and pulling on it, and while doing that finger-fucked her hard and fast. Chloe had to hold on to the ladder to keep from going under herself. He sucked her clit hard while pumping his hand in and out of her. He could feel that she was getting really turned on by the spasms going on slightly around his fingers. The pressure in his chest told him he should go to the surface, but he refused until he brought her to the brink of orgasm. When he couldn't take it anymore, he surfaced again, gasping along with Chloe. He pulled her under with him and kissed her hard under the water, breathing with her the whole time. The lack of oxygen and pure fucking ecstacy of the whole experience was almost more than Lex could handle, and he could handle a lot. A shocked Chloe freaked at first, but then totally got turned on by the way he just pulled her under himself and started kissing her. The moment took over Lex, and he breathed all his air into Chloe so he could hold her under as well for one last time going down on her. He was going to make it an experience she wouldn't forget. Lex went at her hot cunt with a passion he had never felt for anyone before. Being totally out of air, he knew he wouldn't be able to go at it for long; but he also knew it wouldn't take much longer. He totally ate her entire pussy this time, while still holding Chloe under with him. He could feel her shuddering, and almost before he could no longer take it, right when she was on the verge, he shoved his fingers deep inside of her and massaged her G-spot. He felt her entire body spasming. It seemed to go on forever; but despite the burning in his chest, he refused to stop mid orgasm. She pulled him up all of a sudden, both of them desperately gasping for needed air; Lex could not seem to get enough in his lungs, but he didn't care, he knew it was a job well done. They both bobbed there, heads on each others' shoulders, breathing.

Whilst catching his breath, Lex stared at Chloe, who almost looked asleep with her eyes closed. "You're so beautiful," managed to escape his lips. This caused Chloe to look up at Lex. Her sleepy look turned sultry, as her eyes gazed into his. They kissed each other long and hard, despite the fact they hadn't caught their breaths. Their lips finally parted, and they were bobbing, panting hard.

"Fuck me underwater, Lex," Chloe demanded. Wow, the demanding type, thought Lex.

"Your wish is my command, Chloe," said Lex. Then he thought. "What about... ?"

"You think I came unprepared?" said Chloe. She reached into the robe she had worn to the pool, and pulled out an unopened condom. While Lex climbed up on the ladder, Chloe ripped open the package with her teeth, which for some strange reason really turned Lex on even more. She slowly and sensually unrolled the condom down the length of his sheath. Smiling at a job well done, Chloe backed up in the pool so Lex could climb back in.

"It's cold in here!" exclaimed Lex upon submerging his hard body once again. Chloe kissed him again, slipping her tongue into Lex's mouth. Her tongue rolled around with his, then tickled the roof of his mouth. They parted finally, and Chloe gave him that sultry look again.

"I don't think being cold should be a problem now, Lex," she said. As she finished, Lex thrust his hard, engorged cock into her hot, demanding pussy. He could feel the vibrations of her inner canal against his extremely swollen manhood. She gasped as he did this, and then he pulled out and thrust some more. She was so turned on that she all of a sudden grabbed the ladder and dragged them both under the water. Before Lex had a chance to freak out, she kissed him, and they breathed together. It totally made his cock and her clit pulse even more than they already were. Lex stuck a hand between them, massaging her clit, making her breathe even harder into him. He began to thrust hard and fast, because this just felt so good. All of a sudden, Lex could feel Chloe's cunt begin to tightly squeeze his cock in orgasm, causing it to erupt as well. He didn't know how long they had been under, but it felt like an eternity, and at that point he could care less if they ever made it to the surface ever again.

To be continued...

Donutte

P.S. I'm not even gonna tell you what my beta *wink* told me I should do lol...

hfce
18th July 2005, 02:41
Wow that was :drool2: yummy. :drool: more please. :beg:

Hope ;)

lj715
18th July 2005, 06:32
Love it, more please!

meg20
18th July 2005, 14:21
Definitely more:drool::drool: and plese don't make us wait so long again!!!

Donutte
18th July 2005, 23:27
I sowwy I made you wait so long... Have to get those creative juices flowin'... Hehe, I said "juices"... Ahem... I have three days off now... Time to write, woohoo!!!

darkangel
19th July 2005, 10:29
THis a really great fic. Keep updating.

pipersmum
19th July 2005, 12:09
Thanx for updating and all i can say is mmmmmmmm that was so hot :drool: :drool: :drool: wish i had my own pool :yeahbaby:

kimmie
20th July 2005, 01:59
That was.... WOW, come back with another update real soon!!!!

Kimmie

Donutte
10th August 2005, 04:02
Part 11 - Epiphany
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimers: SSDD, still don't own 'em...

As their orgasmic pleasure faded slowly, Chloe and Lex made their way to the surface, totally gasping from lack of air and, moreso, the lust of having just fucked under the water. While both breathing heavily, they looked into each others' eyes, and saw the lust and raw passion within them.

"I'm tired," said Lex with a breathy voice and a knowing look on his face. Chloe merely nodded when he said that. Chloe ascended the ladder first, and Lex followed, with a smirk on his face as he saw her supple rear right about him. They put their robes on and headed back for the bedroom.

"Lex?" said Chloe, with a questioning tone.

"What is it, Chloe?" replied Lex.

"Thank you for making my dreams a reality," Chloe answered, with a smile. Lex merely smiled back as they approached the doorway to the bedroom. He opened the door with his right hand, and with his left motioned for Chloe to enter. She nodded her appreciation, and entered with a grace unlike any other Lex had ever seen. He then entered the room himself, and shut the door. Soon, they were both in bed. The cuddled together under the covers, silently reliving the events of the night they had just experienced. Before they wafted off into a deep, peaceful slumber, Chloe whispered, "I love you, Lex". He whispered back, "I love you too, Chloe."

(back to this morning)

It was what appeared to be a normal morning. The sun rose. The sky was mostly clear, with only a few clouds splashing white across its deep blue canvas. It was the beginning of a beautiful day for Lex Luthor. He turned around to see that everything that happened the night before was not just some wonderful dream. A smile played across his lips, as he turned to look at the sleeping figure in his bed. She may only be seventeen, but she will be eighteen in a few short months, he thought to himself. "This is only going to be the start of a wonderful adulthood for you, Chloe Sullivan, and a beautiful life for us," Lex said, as he played with the round piece of jewelry that was in his hand. "I planned on proposing to you on your 18th birthday, having no idea what your answer would be, but decided I had to take that chance. I can't wait for that day to arrive now, more than ever." He placed the ring back in the box from whence it came, not to be opened again until it was to be placed on Chloe's finger, Lex thought with a smile. As he settled back under the covers, he whispered to her, "I love you more than you will ever know." A smile played across her lips, and then he drifted back to sleep with a smile of his own.

The End :)

Thanks to everyone who has been reading... I'm sorry if it appears to be cut off so soon, but I've been in the mood to write something on a different level, and didn't just want to leave this one hanging in the meantime... Thank you again; I truly enjoyed writing it (more than you could POSSIBLY know; probably part of the reason I didn't write it often enough lol)... Also, I feel like I've got a lot going on right now, and don't have the time to dedicate to a story such as this one... {{hugs}}

Donutte

darkangel
10th August 2005, 05:53
THis story is so good.......If i was not black i would have blushed while reading it. :grin3: :D :)

Donutte
10th August 2005, 05:57
That made me giggle for some reason :)

I honestly hated ended it; I had such fun writing it when able to... But I just didn't have the verbal oomph anymore for it... I just decided it was time to end it... Actually it didn't start out as NC-17 lol... Just sorta became that lol... I'm glad you enjoyed though :D

kimmie
10th August 2005, 11:02
That was an excellent fic, really enjoyed it and the smut was fantastic!!!

Kimmie

zabu
10th August 2005, 15:30
Great story, great smut. So you've finish this one but you're beginning another one right away, right?

meg20
10th August 2005, 18:45
One of my favourite stories and already finished, I'm so sad, but i hope that you give us another story soon and I'll like it too!!!

Donutte
10th August 2005, 20:53
There will be more, don't worry... I just have horrible writers' block; very recently became a mod on two boards; have been toying around with my Photoshop, newly acquired; and, most importantly, planning for my trip at the end of this month *squee!!*... I have a feeling I'll be having an urge to write a lot more after that... Possibly during lol; it's a four-and-a-half hour flight there, and the same back... I feel the urge to write angst though (I'll be you never woulda guessed that now, would ya!)...

I wouldn't say right away, Zabu, but definitely soon... Most likely on my plane trip lol... Maybe a combo angst/romance/NC-17 (not bad angst in that situation though)... Oooh, givin' myself ideas already...

starmoon
11th August 2005, 05:24
great story and i love the way it edns it was so sweet and right.

hfce
11th August 2005, 15:09
That was a beautiful ending and a great story. :D

Hope :)

arkakitty
11th August 2005, 22:03
Loved it :)

Donutte
12th August 2005, 03:41

JosiCuervo
18th August 2005, 04:50
Nice ending, Do'! :blinkkiss I still have to consider the possibilities of the other endings we discussed, but this was certainly more fitting in Chlex world.

So...where's the next one? :hug:

Donutte
18th August 2005, 05:15
Hehe, thanks sweets :* Funny you mention starting a new one... I just kinda did... Then the stupid program froze and I lost it :(... Well, at least I hadn't written more than like, three paragraphs... But still!! Oh well, I didn't care for it anyway...

ETA: Oh, and yeah, I don't think that other ending would have fit either... If for no other reason than the fact I had the beginning of my story to contend with... That and the fact people would have been upset had I ended it the other way!! But hey, that's what those "weird" boards I go to are for ;)

ETA2: Just thought I'd mention... I got a good start on another story; let's hope that creative streak continues! I have a feeling it's gonna be a smut fic... What can I say, Josi's rubbed off (hehehe) on me... :D

Goldielocks
21st December 2005, 01:01
OK i just found this amazing story...it was amazing...and i love the last part, but hon u have to write a sequel u can't just end it there..it's not fair..jk

plz write a sequel...plzzzzzzzzzz, pretty plz with a cherry on the top

ok i think u get what im tryin to say

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

ggdoll18
21st December 2005, 02:46
awesome fic!!!

Donutte
22nd December 2005, 18:25
And to think I thought this was dead and buried, lol...

Goldielocks, have you been entering my mind lately or something? I was telling my friend just a few days back that I was considering doing a sequel to this; but I'm pretty sure I only told her!! Or did I unknowingly post it in one of my author's notes? LOL. Not a promise that I will, but I'm not lying when I say the thought just recently crossed my mind (within the last couple of weeks). Any other takers? LOL.

lilinny
26th December 2005, 21:57
That's some good stuff. I hope you do write a sequel to this. Fun story.

pipersmum
30th December 2005, 17:16
A lovely ending to a wonderful story but if you were to do a sequel it would be fantastic;););)
I would beg but begging is for dogs!!! lol So I will say pretty please do a sequel......!

teb85
30th December 2005, 21:13
I loved this fic and a sequel would be great !!!

kirt30
7th January 2006, 02:02
loved this fic can't wait to read the sequal

BellaMR
8th January 2006, 03:48
Definately a great story worth revisiting. Excellant smut. Good luck.

kg99
14th January 2006, 04:05
Great story.
kg99

Nonhalema
10th September 2007, 00:58
DAmn...that story was just great and hot and awesum and fantastic and...I think u get the point!

malugargula
25th September 2007, 04:31
hum... cheesecake and hot sex... it`s giving me ideas
LOL
Great fic

juuicebox
30th September 2007, 07:00
that's the end? sequel!! this was a good story!

malugargula
2nd January 2013, 01:58
Great hot fic