PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Kitchen Smut (NC-17 complete)

sabby
3rd May 2003, 04:30
Disclaimer: Millar/Gough and WB own Smallville, Micheal Jackson owns a fake plastic nose and lil ol' me, *sighs* I
own nothing that would be worth suin me for.

A/N: There is only One Person on this planted that can give the most impossible challenges. Blue! You can thank
her for this INSANITY that I came up with to fulfill her order. You won't believe what it is: I should have Lex shaggin
Chloe on the soddin kitchen table of MA KENT!!! God what things I do for this girl *shakes head* here's your
challenge, luv. Hope you like it. Btw. This is mostly PWP hope you don't mind..uhm why do I even ask? This is N-S
after all!

A/N2: Shortly after I started this fic, I joined the Blue Lounge and well, things like chocolate sauce and milk were
mentioned on occasion and I figured "Well, they're doing it in a kitchen anyway, so *shrugs*"

Chloe shook her head sadly. 'Only Clark Kent,' she thought. 'only Clark Kent could come up with something like this!'. She took a long sweeping glance around the Kent's living room stifling a sigh as she took in the pastel color decoration of the now mostly empty room.

"Explain to me again why your parents would appreciate you turning their living room into a hell of pastel and fluff?"

"Chlo-eee!" The farmboy stung out her name as if he was talking to a particularly slow child. "I already told you! I
want to do something special for their anniversary! And Mom told me once, that her prom had been hell and she
wished she'd known my dad back then. So I give her what she wants. Her own prom with Dad!" Clark beamed his
blinding rabbit smile at her, radiating pride of his genial idea.

"Uhu, and why in their living room of all places? I mean....it is romantic, don't get me wrong but... all this pastel in such a confined space, it's scares me!" Chloe stated, taking in once again the pastel ribbons, drapes and various other random objects of decoration. 'Only thing missing is pink and white balloons' She sighed.

Lana's cheery voice came up from the entrance to the kitchen.

"Come on Chloe! Don't be so critical! I think it looks very nice, the colors are beautiful." She shot Chloe a pleading
look, before flashing a radiant smile at Clark. 'Nothing unexpected, coming from the Pastel-Princess.' Chloe
thought sarcastically but bit her tongue to prevent it from coming out.

Her friendship with the raven haired girl had improved since they shared the same home, but it was still on shaky legs. It had helped a great deal that Chloe had gotten over her crush on the farmboy and moved on to something better. 'Much better' she thought, an unconscious smile gracing her face at the thought of her secret boyfriend.

"Yeah, that's the spirit Chlo'!" Lana piped up again, thinking that she had been the reason for the smile 'God,
self-centered much' Chloe's mind provided, while her smile turned into a wide grin.

The group was interrupted by a rather loud knock from the back door in the kitchen.

"I'll go get it." Clark said, already halfway to the kitchen.

Lana and Chloe staid behind in the living-room. Lana immediately occupied herself with more ribbons, while Chloe slowly made her way over to the entrance to the kitchen, curious to who might be the new visitor. When she picked up the voices from the kitchen, her smile widened impossibly.

When she stopped at the entrance, leaning against the doorframe, while silently enjoying the view of her secret
boyfriend.

"Lex, what are you doing here?" Clark was surprised but his voice sounded happy. She couldn't see the boy's face,
because his back was turned to her. Lex had seen her though, managing somehow to keep both, Clark and her in his line of sight.

Chloe used that opportunity to wink at the billionaire and blow him a kiss. His smile grew infinitely before he
answered his best friend that stood between the two lovers, non the wiser of the secret relationship that was going on under his nose.

"Oh Lana told me about this surprise you were arranging for your parents and I thought I'd drop by. Ask if you need any help or if you need anything arranged?" Lex kept his gaze fixed on Clark now.

'Have to hand it to him. He can lie to anyone, except me." Chloe stifled a snort and watched on silently. Truth was,
yes Lana had told Lex about this surprise, but he was here because Chloe had told him that Clark had suckered
her into helping him with it. 'That damn puppy dog eyes still get to me every time' she scolded herself inwardly.

"Nah, no need for that. But thanks anyway, Lex. You wanna have a look at it? Lana had some really cool ideas for the décors."

Not even Lex could prevent his impromptu reaction to that fact when his eyebrows flew upwards. 'Well at least he's
warned what to expect' Chloe grinned.

She decided it was time to intervene. "Now who do we have here." She stepped fully into the room. "Hello Mr.
Luthor, what brings you to the official Kent-Prom-Committee?"

"Miss Sullivan." He sent her a cool smirk, but his eyes were smoldering, devouring her. She had to suppress the
shudder that always ran through her at that look. "Just dropping by to ask if my help was needed."

"They great Lex Luthor doing menial work? Now there's a thing I'd never thought I'd get to see." She snarked

"Oh Miss Sullivan there is a lot to me you haven't seen, yet." He drawled, smirk firmly in his face and a
mischievous spark in his eyes.

Clark watched the banter between two of his best friends like a tennis match, his head tuning from Chloe, to Lex,
back to Chloe and to Lex again, while the pair exchanged their innuendo laden comments.

"Ok guys, uhm how about we take this to the living room? Lex come on, you wanted to see the décors right?"
He hoped that would be enough, because from his perspective this conversation could lead to a serious
argument in no time.

Little did he know that this kind of banter was nothing else but foreplay for the pair that trapped him between them. Clark decided to show a little faith and left the kitchen first, shooting a silent prayer to the heavens that his friends would follow him on his heels. Did they ever?

As soon as they were out of the line of his sight, Lex closed the distance between him and Chloe in long strides. He hauled her against his chest and caught her in a brief but fiery kiss, before releasing her mouth, keeping his arms around her waist.

"So, just stopping by to lend a hand huh?" Chloe smirked at her secret lover, her wits sharp, but her eyes still a little glazed from the passionate assault.

"Well I couldn't let my girl suffer alone, could I now?" He shot back, matching her smirk with one of his own.

"Yeah, sure, how generous of you, my boy." With that and a wink she brushed past him, her hand gliding slowly
along his torso, and breezed into the living room.

Lex took a second for a deep breath and a few admonishing words to a certain part of his body, before following her. As soon as he entered the living room he had to hold back a bout of laughter that threatened to rip from him at the sight before his eyes.

'Yeah, that happens when you let Lana decide the decorations' he thought, biting down on his cheek. "Pastel overkill" he muttered under his breath, before turning to the brunette in the corner that was still occupied with tying even more ribbons for the already over-decorated room. "Lana" a curt nod in her direction.

"Oh, hi Lex! Well what do you say?" She beamed proudly, motioning with outstretched arms to the room around
them, looking like one of the game show girls that presented the prizes, with an overly cheery smile.

Lex stifled another bout of laughter, before commenting "Very nice, the Kents will appreciate the effort."

Just then a muffled and very tamed curse could be heard from upstairs. "Shoot!"

A second later loud thumping, caused by boots size 12, echoed through the room, as Clark came thundering down the stairs. "Lana, Lana did you see the balloons?"

'He's joking right? Please let him be joking!' Chloe groaned inwardly, while Lex was trying to fight yet another assault of laughter 'This is priceless'

The blinding smile of the ex-cheerleader changed to a frown and a concentrated look. "Clark, you said you were
going to bring them, did you forget?"

"Oh, damn. Guys?" He turned his face to the others as well. "Can you behave for an hour while I drive downtown to get the balloons?"

Lex and Chloe shot him innocent looks. Clark didn't buy it. "Yeah, whatever. Lana, you keep an eye on them, right?"

"Oh," the girl seemed a bit disappointed and maybe just a little bit scared of the prospect of being left alone with
the explosive pair. "Actually I wanted to come with you to, you know make sure you get it right this time" She tried
for what passed as logic, while shooting the farmboy a pleading look.

Clark caved, like always. "Well, ok then." He turned back to Lex and Chloe that were watching the farmboy and the ex-cheerleader with barely suppressed grins. "You guys, try not to kill each other until we're back ok?"

"Why ever would I kill my favorite sparring partner?" Chloe teased with a small grin.

Lex shot her and amused glance, one eyebrow arching up and a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He turned his attention back to Clark "Same goes for me."

"Ok then, we'll be back in an hour. Bye." And with that he grabbed his jacket and ushered Lana out of the front
door, closing it behind them.

As soon as the star-crossed pair was out of earshot, Lex and Chloe simultaneously broke out in laughter.

"So, what do we do now?" Lex asked his intentions clearly visible in his eyes.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I am kinda thirsty, so I'm gonna get myself a drink." Chloe smiled and strode back into the kitchen, making sure to sway her hips a little with every step she took.

Lex groaned silently as he was hypnotized by the sight of Chloe's behind teasing him. Without conscious thought
he followed her, his eyes fixed on her tantalizing moves.

Chloe went over to the fridge, opening the large door and inspecting the contents on the inside in search for a
drink. Her eyes fell on the glass bottle of fresh milk. 'Just the thing' she thought, before pulling it out, placing it on the counter beside the fridge. She reached into the cabinet above the sink for a glass. "Want some, too?" She looked over her shoulder at Lex.

The billionaire was leaning casually against the kitchen table, his eyes roaming over her body. "No thank you, I've got all I need."

Chloe grew a little hot under the collar at the look in his eyes. Lex looked about ready to pounce on her right then
and there. Suppressing a shudder, she turned back, pouring herself a large glass of milk. She put the bottle back into the fridge, before turning around fully and taking the first large gulp of the cold fluid.

Her eyes were fixed on Lex as he made his way over to her. He moved slowly and hid eyes held hers, reminding her of a panther advancing on his prey. He stopped directly in front of her, not more then a few inches between their bodies.

When she took the glass away from her mouth, a little milk beard had formed on her upper lip. She didn't get a
chance to wipe it away though. Lex beat her to it, closing the last distance between them and slowly tracing her lip,
licking away the fluid. When she gasped, he took it as an invitation and slipped his tongue into her mouth, leisurely
exploring the hot cravice.

Chloe put her glass aside to have both hands free. She snaked her arms around his neck, angling her head to
deepen the kiss that grew more passionate by the second. Lex wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her flush against him, so she could feel his arousal pressing against her lower abdomen through the layers of clothing that separated them.

Suddenly, Lex picked her up, carrying her over to the kitchen table, never braking their lip lock. When she felt her ass come in contact with the smooth wooden surface, she broke the kiss, staring at her lover sternly and with more than a little disapproval.

"No way, Lex, we can't get it on here. This is the kitchen table!"

"So what?" He looked at her confused and a little put upon that she was intent to spoil their fun.

"So what?" Chloe shrieked incredulous "Kitchen table, Lex. They eat here, at least three times a day! I could never, ever face Clark or his parents again!"

"Why not? They'd never know. And don't you think that it's more than likely that we are not the first to christen this table?" He chuckled as her face scrunched up at his last remark.

"Eew, now that totally spoiled the mood!" She snorted in disgust though only half serious.

Chloe's mood could hardly be spoiled with a hard and mischievous Lex standing between her thighs, looking like
he was about to ravish her any second now.

"Really, now?" He asked slily, drawing the index finger of his left hand down her body, in a straight line from her chin to the waistband of her pants.

When he reached the button and fly, he waisted no time, quickly opening them, before he reached his hand into the space between the gaping fly. As he cupped her groin and lightly stroked over the soft mound he grinned at the wetness that seeped through her sillk panties.

"Traitorious body" Chloe muttered under the short breaths that left her mouth.

Lex grinned even wider, pressing his middle finger lightly against her silk covered entrance, which drew a sharp gasp from the blonde. Chloe was writhing on the table now, trying to press herself harder against his exploring
finger, staring at Lex with wide, lust glazed eyes. In a flash, she caught the collar of his jacket and pulled him close, capturing his mouth in a feral kiss that would leave both of their lips bruised for sure.

Lex pulled his left hand out of her pants, eliciting a disappointed groan from her. Cupping her buttocks firmly with both hands, he pulled her to the very edge of the table. When Chloe's crotch came into contact with his erection, a contented moan parted her lips that was immediately swallowed by Lex's exploring tongue entering her mouth.

However, just as she started rocking her hips against him, Lex pulled back slightly, starting to gently massage her
buttocks. "Well, If you really don't want to..."

He couldn't finish his sentence, because Chloe yanked him back to her with a sound that sounded suspiciously like
a growl. "Don't you dare" she threatened before she smashed his mouth to hers again.

After a few seconds of rather wild tongue judo, Lex pulled back again, gracing her with a mischievous little smirk.

"What?" Chloe was a bit irritated that he had interrupted their little session, again.

"Don't move." He winked at her, before he went for the fridge.

While he rummaged around in the rather large compartements, Chloe took the opportunity to yank off her tank top, nearly tearing the spaghetti straps in the process and leaving her upper body exposed.

After a few seconds, she heard Lex utter a victorious little 'ah' and waited excitedly as he turned around. When his eyes fell on her, he stopped dead in his tracks. She almost laughed at the way his eyes grew, then narrowed again, as he took in her new, exposed state with predatory hunger. She didn't have long to revel in his amazed stare.

Before she could blink another time, his legs had closed the distance between them in long strides and he was on
her again. His mouth meshed with hers almost violently as desire coursed through both of their bodies.

Their tongues still dueling for dominance, Chloe felt him pressing her back onto the table and she hissed out a
breath as her heated skin came in contact with the cold surface.

When she was finally lying back on the smooth wood, Lex pulled back slightly and she became aware for the first
time that he was holding something behind his back. She arched a questoining eyebrow at the impish look he shot
her, before he removed the hand from behind his back and showed her his 'prize'. A bottle of Hershey's chocolate
syrup.

With a devilish grin he popped the cap of the plastic bottle open, before slowly moving the weapon of his choice in
position over her collar-bone. With a slight squeeze, he slowly let the syrup trickle down on Chloe's skin, relishing in the jerk it provoked out of her, when the sweet liquid made contact with her flesh.

When her back arched so only her shoulders kept in contact with the table, the cold chocolate syrup started to
slowly drip down towards her neck. An instant later, Chloe felt Lex's tongue follow the path of the sweet liquid,
burning her oversensitized skin and tearing a moan from deep in her throat. He traced the path with just the tip of
his tongue, closing his lips around the spot just above her jugular, where it ended. Grazing his teeth over her skin,
he gently started to suckle on the senstive area.

Chloe's eyes fell shut at the incredible sensations that assaulted her. Another moan slipped from her throat as Lex bit down on the juncture between her shoulder and neck. As he soothed the sting of his bite-mark with a long stroke of his tongue, she made a contented mewling sound.

Lex used her abandon to steal another kiss from her slightly parted lips. When his tongue slipped into her mouth, Chloe could still taste the chocolate syrup on it.

While he devoured her mouth, Chloe raked her nails over his back from the shoulders to the tailbone. That was
when she realized that he was still wearing his shirt. She broke the kiss and fixed his gaze, while she started to pull
the hem of the button down from his waistband.

"Off with it, now." She commanded and watched with female pride as Lex's body shuddered in response to her
words.

When he stood up and backed away from the table to loose the buttons, Chloe propped herself up on her elbows, relishing in the view, as inch by inch of skin was revealed underneath the layer of crisp silk.

As soon as he had opened the last button, Chloe lashed forward and yanked him back against her body at the
lapels. A deep moan was ripped from both as skin met skin and their lips met once again. Her errect nipples
rubbed deliciously against his smooth pecs, eliciting a mewling sound from Chloe and a heated groan from Lex.

When they broke the kiss, both were panting harshly. Chloe ran her hands under the parted fabric Chloe running her palms up over his torso to his shoulders, cupping them gently, before she trailed her fingers down the outside of his arms, shedding the garment along the way.

Once she had his shirt off, Chloe lightly trailed her finger from his belly button up over his chest and to the base of
his neck, following the trail with her tongue. When she reached his throat, she dipped it into the hollow there, feeling the moan that her actions caused vibrate on the tip of her tongue.

When she saw him, eyes half lidded, smiling lazily and practically purring from her attentions, he reminded her
incredibly of a feline. 'My big kitty cat' she thought, before he pulled her flush against him. She felt the evidence of
his arousal poking hard against her stomach. 'My big horny kitty cat' she corrected herself.

When she tilted her head up to look into his sparkling eyes, she found herself once again fascinated how they
seemed to change color whenever he was in a certain emotion. Now that they were full of desire they seemed to be the color of the ocean.

When he reached for the chocolate syrup again, she came back to her senses. 'Oh no, your turn buddy' she thought
and a mischievous little smile lit up her features.Before he could bring his weapon of choice to use, Chloe grabbed the bottle with one hand and gave him a quick shove to the chest with the other, pushing him out of her way.

He watched on, confused, as she strode over to the fridge and replaced the chocolate syrup, before rifling through
the compartments. It took her less than a minute to find what she had gone after.

When she turned around, she was shaking a spray can of rheddi whip, suggestively, in her right hand. Lex's eyes
widened at the impish smile and heated look she shot him.

"Turn about's fair play, honey" She grinned as she ever so slowly mad her way back to the table.

When she stood directly in front of him, she pushed him back against the table, trapping his legs between hers.
Running her left index finger down his smooth chest, she gave th bottle a few last jerks, before popping the lid.

She leaned into him, pushing him back and whispered into his ear "Close your eyes", reveling in the shudder it
provoked out of him.

When he was lying back on the table his eyes cosed, she took a moment to appreciate the sight in front of her.
Smooth, pale chest, heaving with the labored breaths he took.

"Move up a bit" she commanded and he slid back onto the table, until his knees were dangling over the edge.

She quickly climbed up, straddling him, making sure to place her rear right above his hard-on. When she ground
down once, it ripped a groan from deep in his throat.

Shaking the bottle of whip a few more times for good measure, Chloe brought it close to his skin, right above his nipple, before she pushed down the nozzle, spraying a small amount of the sweet cream on the nub. Lex jerked as the cold treat came in contact with his heated flesh, thrusting up into her pelvis and forcing a high keening sound from her.

She slowly bent forward, keeping her eyes fixed on his that were still closed. Her tongue lashed out and flicked over the dollop of cream, before she fastened her mouth over the tight bud of flesh underneath, suckling and completely cleaning away the treat.

Giving the tight nipple a last flick with her tongue, Chloe sat back up, purposely grinding her pelvis into his rigid
cock. When she was seated comfortably again, after much wriggling on her part, his hard length was now aligned along her cleft.

Lex moaned when he felt her thighs squeezing his hips and her hot quim pressing deliciously into his hardness. And thrust up hard, when he felt a trail of the cool, smooth cream running in a straight line from his chest down to his belly button. The cold of the treat was instantly replaced by the burning heat of Chloe's tongue, following the trail and dippig into his navel.

But she didn't stop there, her tongue wandered further south, to the waistband of his slacks, skimming over the
expanse of flesh right above it. His muscles jumped on their own volition at the teasing and he groaned.

Chloe put the cream to the side and made quick work of the button and fly, freeing his straining erection from the
confines of the fabric.

"Going commando?" She purred, stroking once down and up again over his length.

"Would you believe me if I...ah..if I told you it was laundry day and I couldn't find any?" He choked out as she tightened her grip on him, circling his length with her fingers and setting up a constant rhythm.

"Yeah, sure." She grinned, picking up the can of cream and shaking it. Lex's eyes snapped opem at the light sloshing sound.

"Oh, no. Chloe don't!" She grinned ferally and squirted a small amount on the head of his cock, making him jerk up
violently.

She snickered as his eyes widened and a groan shook his whole body. Keeping eye contact all the while, she slowly slid back, putting her feet on the ground once more. Ever so slowly, she bowed down, engulfing the tip of his cock in her hot mouth, and started sucking on it.

If it hadn't been for his inborn self control, Lex would have lost it then and there. Well actually, his self control and
Chloe's fingers circled in a tight ring around the base of his cock. He groaned when she took him deeper into her
mouth, laving the underside of his lenght with her tongue. When she reached the base she applied light pressure, before she drew back up, sucking strongly.

His hands wove into her hair, gently mussing it but moving with her rhythm. She was the one in control now.

"God, you're gonna be the death of me" he groaned.

Chloe pulled away from him with a wet popping sound, before smiling at his lustaddled look.

"But what a way to go." She commented, before taking him into her mouth again and, with one quick movement, all the way down into her throat.

As her throat muscles constricted around his length, Lex threw his head back, arching his back completely of the
table a primal howl tearing from his chest. But once again, Chloe's grip around the base of his cock prevented him
from finding his release. She slowly drew him back out giving his by now painfully hard prick a quick pat, before stepping back.

She toed of her shoes and lost her jeans in record time, giving Lex barely enough time to take a breath and get a grip, before she climbed on top of him.

She had barely straddled him, when he gripped the back of her head and yanked her down for a demanding kiss,
their tongues dueling with each other for dominance.

She took his cock in her hand and slowly guided it to her entrance, already dripping from the sensual foreplay and
the sounds she had evoked from him. Inch by agonizing inch, Chloe sunk down on him, impaling herself on his
weeping length.

They both moaned, when he was finally buried to the hilt. Bending forward, Chloe placed a sweet kiss on his lips
and soothed her fingertips over his eyebrows that were knit in concentration. Her hands went lower and she
pressed them to his chest, steadying herself, before she started a slow rocking motion.

Lex's hands found Chloes hips and started to guide her languid movements, helping to lift her up and sink down on his cock again, coaxing to speed up the excrutiatingly slow rhythm she had set up. Chloe didn't budge, but she
angled her lower body, so her clit was rubbing against his pubic bone with every stroke.

Her eyes fell shut and she started to make pleased mewling sounds, absently stroking his chest. Lex's left hand wandered up over her side, to her throat. He ran his fingertips delicately over the soft skin of her collarbones,
making her shiver, before hes stroked down over her chest, lightly grazing her right nipple .

Chloe arched into his touch, begging him with incoherent little noises to increase the contact. She slightly sped up
the movement of her hips, grinding down a little harder with every stroke. When Lex didn't comply at once,
continuing to barely skim his fingers over the aching flesh, Chloe grabbed his hand and started to massage her
breast with their entwined fingers.

Lex brought his other hand up and started to give her left breast the same attention, tweaking her nipple between
his index and middle finger, rubbing his palm over the swollen mound. Chloe's head fell back and she moaned, her hands falling down on his chest once more. She unconsciously dug her nails into his pecs, eliciting a starled gasp from Lex.

Her eyes snapped open and her gaze met his. A mischievous smile lit up her features as she removed her hands from his chest, gripping his wrists. She placed them over his head, holding him in place. Her breasts now hovered enticingly close above his mouth.

Chloe raised her lower body and forcefully impaled herself once more on Lex's cock. Hearing him yelp, Chloe repeated the motion. Careful to keep her breasts away from Lex's waiting mouth, she rode him gracefully, picking
up speed with every thrust.

"Chloe" Her name was wrenched out of his throat and he thurst back in counterpoint to her movement.

"Lex" she croaked out his name, when his first stroke hit the sweet spot inside of her that sent a spark of plesure
shooting through her whole body.

Their moves became more frantic, both of them seeking release after all the teasing. The sound of the harsh panting and continuous moans and grunts leaving their mouths echoed through the kitchen as both came closer to climax.

Chloe let go of Lex's wrists and slammed her hands against the table, using it as leverage to push even harder down onto his cock. His arms closed around her waist, as he sat up, pressing her close against his body. He thrust back into her, hitting her sweet spot with every push in. Chloe moaned his name constantly now, along with 'oh god' 'fuck' and yeah'. Those seemed the only words left in her vocabulary.

Her hands gripped his shoulders tightly as she tried to keep control of her movements. She raked her nails over
Lex's back from his shoulderblades, down to the small of his back. A startled cry ripped from his chest and he thrust
even harder into her with the next upstroke, which inturn forced a small scream from Chloe.

"Lex, please, now!" Some part of her mind realized she was babbling incoherently, but she didn't give a shit.

In response, Lex, burried his head into her shoulder, biting into her neck right above the jugular, while his hand
found her clit and pinched it, hard. The combinations of pleasure and pain sent her flying over the edge, crashing
into orgasm, screaming his name.

"Chloe" Lex groaned when he felt her inner muscles clamp down on his cock like a vice. He thrust deep into her once more, before he found his own release, seeing black spots as he fought to remain concious while all his energy seemed to shoot out of him.

When the surge of exstacy subsided, they fell back onto the table, spent. Chloe snuggled into his chest, burying her nose in his neck.

"That was..." She was at a loss for words.

"Yes it was." She felt the smirk in his voice, as he dropped a kiss on her head.

"I'll never be able to have dinner with the Kents' again." She grinned at the thought. Somehow it gave her a kick to know that the Kent family would never be the wiser about what had happened on their kitchen table.

"Well, does that bother you?" Lex grinned thinking along the same lines as she.

"Nah, I don't like Mrs.Kent's meatloaf that much, anyway."

They both lauged at that, remembering their respective expieriences with this particular recipe of Martha's cooking.

"We should get up,"Lex gave Chloe a gentle nudge "Clark will be back soon."

"Kay." She reluctantly pulled away from him, getting off the table and went in search for her clothes.

With a resigned sigh, Lex got up as well, and pulled his slacks up. When he looked up at Chloe, his shirt came
flying in the general direction of his face. He caught it and pulled it on, all the while watching Chloe dress. Lex enjoyed the view of her rear, when she bent down to pull on her jeans.

Chloe snuck a look behind her at Lex, while she pulled up her pants, hiding a grin at his obvious interest in her ass.
She secretely loved the way he always seemed to devour her with his eyes. When she pulled her shirt over her head, she stole another glance at him and almost gasped as she saw his eyes blaze with renewed passion.

He was pushing his already buttoned shirt into his still open pants, never taking his eyes of her. When she was
finished, pulling on her shoes, she walked back over and into his arms. He puled her tightly to him, enveloping her
in his arms.

"Thank you." She whispered into his shirt

"What ever for?" He asked, kissing her temple.

"Well, the incredible orgasm for one." she started with a teasing grin, then became more serious. "Thank you for
being you. For making me do things I'd never dare without you, not just when it comes to the sex." She sighed "I just wish we could tell people about us.." She trailed off, a sad undertone to her voice.

"We will tell them, just give it a little time Chloe, at least until your out of high school, ok? I'm doing this for you. I don't want you to be an outcaast in school just because of me." His voice was soft and told her everything about how serious he was.

"I know, but sometimes I just want to go out and yell to the world that I managed to snatch the finest piece of the
male species, and that you're *mine*." The last word sounded a little like a posessive snarl.

Lex chuckled lightly at that, the vibrations going right through into Chloe's body. "Bit posessive, aren't we?"

"When it comes to you, yes." She stated firmly. "I love you."

He smiled down at her, pulling back his head, to look into her warm hazel eyes. "I love you, too."

Lex placed a gentle kiss on her lips, tightening his arms around her waist.

'Thank you Heavens.' they thought simultaniously.

When they pulled away again, Lex had barely enough time to zip his slacks, when the front door opened and
slammed closed.

"Lex? Chloe? We're back!" Clarks voice boomed over from the living room.

"Fuck" they both said at the same moment.

They got a somewhat appropriate physical distance between them, before the farmboy entered the kitchen.

"Both alive I see. Lana's outside getting the balloons. She said she wanted me to check on you first." He gave the
couple one of his rabbit smiles.

"Did you expect to find one of us dead on the kitchentable?" Lex commented, supressing a grin as he saw Chloe shooting him a dirty look.

Clark misinterpreted it and tried to intervene for the sake of his best male friend."So Chloe, what did you two talk
about all the time?"

"Oh generally I just explained to our favorite billionaire, why Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a far more developed and
believable hero then Warrior Angel has ever been, or could ever be." she shot Lex a dirty grin at that, knowing that he had lost that particular discussion with her just a couple of weeks ago.

"Well I still believe there is still the factor of originality and ..." Clark interrupted Lex's comment, before another
heated round of banter could ensue.

"Ok, guys, I think we should wrap this up, uhm Lex if you don't mind. I have to get this done. My parents will be back soon and..."He trailed off not knowing how to say what was accompanying that statement

"I understand. I'll leave you to it then."Lex gave his friend a curt smile and Chloe inwardly dringed as she read Lex's
discomfort at the lack of acceptance the the older Kents' were still showing.

"Chloe, you can go, too, if you want. Lana and I will wrapp up the rest. Thanks for your help again, you are great!" He walked over to her and enveloped her in a bearhug.

Lex just grinned at the 'help me' look she was shooting him, as Clark practically smothered her. "Okay Clark, air becomming an issue"

"Oh yeah, sure" the farmboy pulled back, a little flustered. "Hey, what do you say you come over to dinner
tomorrow? As a thank you for helping me today? Mom's gonna make her famous meatloaf again." He beamed at
her, enthused at the idea.

Chloe shot Lex a short panicked look, before pasting a fake bright smile on her face. "Uhm, no Clark, that won't
be neccessary, I got all the thanks already that I need and 'sides, my Dad wanted to go out with me tomorrow night, uhm why don't you ask Lana?" 'That tactic works every time' she thought, and once again it did the trick.

"Uhm, okay if you say so. I'll be seing you in school then?" He gave her another short, less smothering hug and she nodded.

"So Miss Sullivan, do you need a ride home?" Lex piped up from beside her.

"Sure Mr.Luthor, that would be nice." Chloe shot him a real smile

Clark was a little confused at the sudden change of behoavior, but didn't think further about it.

"Ok guys, see ya." He said, before strolling back to the front door again.

The couple left the house through the kitchen entrance, getting into Lex's car and drove off in the general direction
of the mansion.

"Neat trick." Lex commented refering to her pushing Clark'S attention towards Lana.

"Yeah, I know, comes in handy sometimes. Know how to use the magic L word and you get away with almost everything"

Their laughter rang through the confined spaces of the Porsche as they drove home.

The End

drina
3rd May 2003, 04:46
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

:smut: scene good....

great, now you;ve reduced me to a drooling, incoherent person. What a PWP! :chlexsign3:

scifichick774
3rd May 2003, 05:52
The magic L word...hmm...I'm going to have to remember that. ;) This was great - loved the 'big horny kitty cat' line. :)

bluemoongirl23
3rd May 2003, 06:44
I think that the lady doth protest too much. You loved writing this one and you know it! But, probably not as much as we all enjoyed reading it. And, all, don't worry, I'll give her another impossible challenge soon enough so we gets us some more smut from sabby.

Blue

Queen Of Tact
3rd May 2003, 06:45
Sabby, girl I just loved it!!! It was great, and so so :yay: , and even more :drool:

CC

sydsvaughn
3rd May 2003, 07:30
So much did I love this that all I can say is YUMMMM! You've a knack my girl for writing Chlex smut and I thank you for rising to such a great challenge. Write more soon please!!

Sara

hfce
3rd May 2003, 22:36
Oh my that was :drool: :drool: :drool: :ohmy:

Hope :blinkkiss:

Julie
4th May 2003, 02:02
Oh this was great! :D You got me hooked there :D

Blu_FireFly81
4th May 2003, 09:59
Got to say very drool worthy!
:drool: :drool:

Sway
4th May 2003, 15:18
that was awesome... i wont be looking at the Kent kitchen in the same light...

:blinkkiss: Sway

dsapiro
4th May 2003, 23:51
Great story, love the :smut:

hurlingturtles
5th May 2003, 21:57
whew!! that was hot stuff and i loved every moment of it!!!!!! :devil:

kidkarmina
12th July 2003, 17:09
That was :devil: and :worship2: :worship2: ! Gotta luv smut!

Ready for a cold shower now :biggrin: !!!

Lady Candy
16th October 2003, 16:12
"I'll never be able to have dinner with the Kents' again."
I'm completly agree :lol:
Poor Kents' :lol:
Good fic, is there a sequel?

Ainur
2nd February 2005, 07:37
Dude, that was smokin' hot. Thanks for writing it.

starmoon
22nd March 2005, 01:10
that was just great i loved the smut. keep up the good work. would like to read another story of yours soon.

Smallville_Sitton
22nd March 2005, 22:28
Fantastic stuff! Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

squash
23rd March 2005, 02:16
Wow Wow Wow

darkangel
12th August 2005, 09:51
:d :d :d :d

ggdoll18
12th August 2005, 20:28
awesome!

arkakitty
17th August 2005, 12:17
Great one :)

~*~Tasha~*~
2nd June 2006, 23:49
{chuckles} That was a funny one, nicely smutty too. I don't know if I can ever look at the Kent's table the same way again!! I know I'm just going to laugh the next time I see it in an episode.

SVfan1286
6th October 2007, 14:54
Fantastic fun smutty fic!!

The Kent kitchen table will never look the same.LOL

juuicebox
8th October 2007, 00:43
great story

Ami Rose
15th February 2013, 10:20
Awsome story!

HotCrossedBunny
15th February 2013, 18:05
That was fantastic. Ah Chlex sex in the kitchen, I can't believe that it never actually happened in the series!