PDA

View Full Version : Autumn Storms | Rated: R (Completed)

A-u-r-o-r-a
1st May 2003, 21:13
~edit~ ...oh bum. i did it again, forgot to put the rating in the actual title. Eep! all i can do is apologise for being retarded, when this one gets deleted i'll do it again properly i promise :) ...

‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Disclaimer – HA! Un-bloody likely. This isn’t exactly how I think the writers would see it ^_^ so no, I own nothing to do with them
Summery – I wont give too much away, but this is more than a story straining Lex and Clark’s friendship than any real Chlex. Sorry guys! But I have woven her in, don’t worry…

-------------------

~~ Early Autumn. In the middle of a long cold night, a silver Porsche was ripping through the small country town with a speed some may find frightening, others exhilarating. Lex Luther and Clark Kent were the latter, they were similar in this sense, as they were in many ways… ~~

“This is so cool, Lex. I can’t believe we’re going to Metropolis” Clark smiled warmly at Lex who was driving his Porsche madly through the thunder of Smallville. Headed for the big city

“I cant believe your dad let you come with me” Lex said, smiling as he saw Clark looking awkward out of the corner of his eyes, he kept his eyes on the road

“Lex he doesn’t hate you…” Clark started, uncertainly. Lex looked at him and raised an eyebrow

“Ok so you guys don’t meet eye to eye sometimes, but he’s beginning to see you’re not your dad” Clark was staring out into the night through the windscreen. His face a soft blue in the darkness. Lex smiled inwardly

“Lets hope so”

The car zoomed past a sign that read “Welcome to Smallville” Clark began to laugh to himself

“You know, Chloe was so mad that we were going to a concert in Metropolis without her” Clark leaned his elbow on the car door and scratched at his eyebrow awkwardly. Lex laughed and thought warmly of her

“I’ll do the exact same on her birthday” He said and glanced towards Clark. The two friends smiled at each other for a while, then Lex focused his attention back on the road. Clark stared out of the window as they began to drive over the long bridge that goes over Smallville valley. He thought affectionately of how Chloe had sulked to badly she refused to talk to him all day. He turned to Lex, who looked like he was concentrating very hard on something

“You know she wouldn’t…” he started brightly

“Shh!” Lex interrupted and listened to what Clark thought was nothing. Suddenly Lex slammed on the brakes and the car came to an ungraceful halt in the middle of the bridge

“Clark get out the car” Lex whispered darkly and got out himself. Clark looked confusedly at him but did as he was told. Outside the thunder was coming down in wave after wave of icy rain. A rumble of thunder could be heard in the distance. Lex was inspecting his car all over

“Lex what is it?” Clark said loudly over the rain

“I think…” Lex started, as he looked under the left wheel “…there’s a bomb on the car”
Clarks eyebrows raised and he backed slowly away from the Porsche. Using his see-through vision he scanned the car, it wasn’t easy finding a mechanical object in amongst a load of other mechanics, as they all looked alike to him. But he saw something suspicious under the exhaust pipe.

“Lex!” Clark shouted “Try underneath the car” and trying not to make it too obvious, he pointed near the back. Lex walked casually around and Clark began to back away, knowing it was already there. His hair was soaking wet and he had to open his mouth in order to breath properly. If he could he would of used his heat vision to melt the mechanics but Lex was right there…he couldn’t risk it. Presently Lex came back up again, panic in his eyes

“Clark run!” He shouted frantically. Clark may have seen the mechanics but he couldn’t see the timer. It read 00:04.
Lex started running madly to the other side of the bridge, and Clark had to run at human pace which he remembered just in time. Without realising the seriousness of the bomb the two reached the other side of the road and began to run along the wall of the bridge

00:02
00:01

A phenomenal noise of shattering metal shot through Lex’s ears. Blinding light surrounded the entire area with fire-bolts and as with any explosion, a force was expelled from the Porsche. Pushing its way past everything until it reached Clark and Lex.
It slammed into them, Clark was thrown into the Air and Lex was pushed against the wall of the bridge.
As Clark was thrown further than he thought he suddenly saw the wall of the bridge disappearing behind him, he was being forced over the edge! His arms flailed wildly in-front of him as he flew through the air at an angle towards his certain death.
A strong hand caught him and Clarks body crashed against the outside of the wall. Below his feet the river valley looked dark and eager to take Clark into his death. He looked up into the face of Lex, who was bleeding above his eye, holding him tight with one hand, the other was supporting his own body weight on the bridge. Lex was silhouetted against the blazing fire of the car behind him, but his grip on Clark seemed strong

Lex’s hand was a mess of blood, sweat and rain, Clark could feel the adrenaline pumping heavily through his palms and up his arms. Looking up in terror he saw Lex’s shoulders tensing unbelievably as he used every ounce of strength to pull Clark back up over the bridge
A massive bolt of lightning streaked behind Lex and cast him into shadows for an instant, in shock, Lex’s grip on Clarks hand began to slip…

“Clark! I need both your hands!” Lex shouted over the heavy rainfall, he was blinking the rain furiously out of his lashes, below him his best friend was swinging dangerously, Lex’s strong hands the only thing to stop him from plummeting into the valley below. A second bolt of lightning, louder than the last, smashed itself across the sky.
Lex looking down into the face of Clark in anger and terror, why wasn’t he strong enough to pull him back? He inhaled deeply and gave a loud groan as he strained himself to haul Clark over the edge, but it was no good, Clark may as well have weighed a tonne.

In desperation Lex leaned his entire torso over the edge of the bridge and extended his other hand. He didn’t speak, as the thunder was too loud, he only looked anxiously into the face of his best friend with violent eyes, urging him to give his other hand.
Clark saw Lex’s body leaning precariously far over the wall and gave him a look of warning, but Lex was blind to any kind of refusal now.
With clenched teeth and dark determined eyes, Lex yelled over the thunder as raindrops dripped down from his eyelashes onto Clark’s forehead
“Give me your other hand!” He shouted, stretching his body as far as it could go, he knew this was his only chance now. Clark’s eyes were wide and black in terror, his fear of flying mixing in with a fear of heights was causing his heart to beat furiously against his chest. With a final outcry he swung his other dripping hand up towards Lex’s

They caught each other in a solid grip of friendship, and as Clark looked up into Lex’s dark pupils he saw a flood of Luther pride and strength sweep across his face, he let out a gentle whispered laugh of relief, until suddenly he felt himself being lowered down slowly. Lex’s look of triumph vanished and panic returned.

“Lex! Straighten up!” Clark yelled, as Lex was slowly being pulled over by Clark’s weight.

“I…cant!” Lex yelled desperately, a third lightning bolt flew behind Lex, silhouetting his black outline against a violet night sky. His teeth clenched in strain as his feet came completely off the ground and Clarks eyes widened as he saw Lex’s body slid over the edge of the slippery wall, the next moment the two of them had broken their connection and were tumbling down with the rain to the river valley below…

~~ Somebody save me,
Let your warm hands break right through -
Somebody Save me, I don’t care how you do it -
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on,
I’ve been waiting for you
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on… ~~

As Lex’s body twisted as he ripped through the air, falling further and closer towards the flowing river below, a specific kind of peace surrounded him, as if in final resolution.
The extremity of the cold air rushing past him as he fell was unbearable. His watery eyes could make out the rushing river below, and saw a blinding reflection of a lightning bolt reflected in the gushing river. He had no idea where Clark was, falling at the same pace, a little behind him perhaps? Closing his eyes, he could only think of sorrow for him. He hadn’t been strong enough, he couldn’t hold on
‘So this is the pre-death moment’ he thought to himself, and for the first time in his life he found no way to fight and gave in.
The river was becoming closer. In 10 seconds his body would slam into the water and all bones in his body would smash like splinters.
‘I’m sorry Clark…’ was the one thought that wouldn’t let go

Until then he had not seen Clark falling through the air with him, and presumed him already gone, dead, his corpse on the ground waiting to welcome Lex. Not wanting to view the ground as it slammed into his fragile form on impact, he closed his eyes from what he thought would be his last sight.

The mind can become confused in moments like these. Start to see things that aren’t really there. But something was holding him, something was grabbing him around his waist…an arm. An arm?
Lex opened his eyes and in a flash turned his head to see what the hell was going on. There he was. With a determined look and narrow eyes Clark Kent was holding him steadily. No fear was in his eyes, no emotion at all as a matter of fact.
If Lex could have been more terrified than the moment he fell this was it. He couldn’t move, he couldn’t breath, he simply stared at Clark with an open mouth watching his hair flapping wilding in the blasting wind.

‘Weren’t we supposed to be dead by now?’ he thought

Pulling his gaze away from Clark he turned to see the ground below. What he saw made him gasp inwards and his whole body felt like collapsing; They were no longer going down, they were going…across.
The midnight air was now flowing harshly over his body as they flew forwards, Lex could see the winding river going past his perspective as they flew over the golden fields of Smallville, shivering with the wind in the night.
All he could do was gaze in awe at what was happening, Clarks grip on him felt like an Iron Vice. Skimming over evergreen trees they seemed to be heading for a forest, Lex’s eyes watered at the incredible speed they were moving at and he was forced to shut them

He wished he hadn’t

With an almighty impact the two slammed into the ground at an angle, their bodies skimming over the wood and leaves of a forest floor. If Clark could fly, this was his first, as he certainly was no expert at landing. Clark’s hold on Lex vanished. He didn’t see where he went.
With an ounce of strength left in him Lex managed to bring his arms over his head to give himself some sort of protection as his body skimmed along the forest floor like a rock on ice.
His body stopped skidding after a while and he tumbling over and over on the ground, letting out cries of pain and he felt umpteen of bruises being created on his tender skin. A second later and another pummelling impact was slammed into his body as his entire form crashed against a large boulder in the forest. And then at last he was still.

A few crickets chirped noisily in the forest, and other woodland noises kept the night alive as he lay there. Opening his eyes he winced and brought his hand up to feel the back of his head where he had smashed into the boulder, no blood. There was no blood. All of his body ached as he sat up like a weary animal after an exhausting battle. His shirt was badly ripped and his arms were covered in nasty looking grazes. Breathing harshly he strained his vision through the darkness of the trees to look for Clark

Had what just happened really happened? Clark Kent could… fly? As the thought entered his mind Lex began to lose control of his conscience

‘Clark!!’ He shouted in annoyance into the dark forest as the trees began to swirl and the dark night began to entrance him to rest. Against his will he collapsed onto the floor, the comforting smell of woodchips and earth filled his head. As his eyes began to roll back in his skull his mind tried desperately to lull him to lose conscience, his lust for sleep was unbearable.
But what was stronger than his lust? His will.

“Clark!” Lex shouted in one final desperate long tone into the night. And then, just before his eyelids could close and take him, he squinted to see an odd looking black object lying about 30 feet away, a part was slowly rising and falling
The silhouette of Clark. Lex blinked softly at him, gazing at him for a long time, re-assuring himself he was still there. Until once he blinked for too long and didn’t open his eyes again.

----------------------

Three times Lex blinked his eyes open, the blinding light was too harsh, too bright
Too fake… ‘Where am I?’ he thought, confused. An irritating beeping noise was steadily keeping a rhythm beside him

“Ah your awake.” Said an unfamiliar voice. Lex waiting until his eyes could adjust to the light of a…hospital, he was in hospital! The smell of disinfectant and clean floors made him frantic with frustration. He stared at the nurse.

“Where is he?” Lex whispered darkly

“Where is who? Oh, your father’s just outside shall I let him..”

“Clark Kent! Is he all right? Is he alive you’ve got to tell me!” He interrupted, his voice was rising and the nurse looked disapprovingly down at him, recognising his menacing tone. She looked harshly at him for a long time before replying calmly

“Would you like your father in here or not?” She said, in a whisper of patronisation. Lex couldn’t stand it any further
“That’s it…Clark!” he growled and started to writh around in his bed, pulling out all heart moniters from his chest, pulse moniters, straps, bandages…

“Claaark!” Just as he was about to swing his feet out of bed a shooting pain in his left stopped his body from all movement like a restraint, he let out a yelp of pain and screwed up his eyes

“Mr Luther!” The nurse said angrily, hurrying to his side and placing the heart moniters back. Whilst Lex had pulled them out the long note of death had beeped on the machine and a few doctors and nurses had poked their heads around the curtain.

“If you don’t contain yourself I shall have to call security. Do you understand?” Lex opened an eye to look at her, he was still panting in pain

“Is that clear?” she barked

“Yes…” Lex breathed, and allowed himself to be put back in bed. All monitors and wires were replaced. The nurse left and Lex was left to lie in annoyance and frustration. Why was he here? How did he get here? Where was Clark?

Refusing to see Lionel, Lex let himself go home alone that night, assuring every nurse and doctor alike that he was fine and reminded them he could leave whenever he wished. They reluctantly let him go with a warning to take it easy.
Calmly he strolled out of the hospital doors with a few stitched above his left eye and a couple of bruises. The only explanation he had received was that an anonymous caller had rang the hospital saying that Lex Luther was lying unconscious on the side of the road…on the Smallville bridge over the valley.
Strolling steadily and confidently into the street Lex thought things over, could this all have been in his mind? Hit by a car, the doctors had said. Lucky to be alive
Lucky to be alive.
Well, you’ve have to be damn lucky to be alive after a 250ft drop into a valley. A drop? No, they didn’t drop. They flew. Clark Kent had caught up with Lex in mid fall, and flown him to safety in the forest.

Lex stopped walking and shook his head, laughing at himself. Maybe he had hit his head harder than he thought. He carried on strolling, deciding to take the long walk back to the Luther mansion alone.

------------
Yes, no Chloe at the moment, as i said. This is Chlex believe it or not, but as i warned, the main character here is our beloved Lex, anyway...to be continued ^_^

hfce
2nd May 2003, 01:48
Good start I love it. More please :blinkkiss:

Hope :chlexsign2:

bluemoongirl23
2nd May 2003, 01:59
Hmmm...I can't wait to see where you're going to take this one. Update soon.

Blue

scifichick774
3rd May 2003, 17:13
Interesting so far and I can't wait to see how you add Chloe into the mix. :)

A-u-r-o-r-a
4th May 2003, 19:13
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Disclaimer – HA! Un-bloody likely. This isn’t exactly how I think the writers would see it ^_^ so no, I own nothing to do with them
Summery – Chloe's getting curious about Lex. What's he been up to?...

The Kent farm was bathing warmly in the morning sunshine. The smell of coffee drifting out into the garden as Martha brought a pot to the kitchen table where Clark was cleaning on his elbows, hand clutching the side of his head

“…I can fly?!” He whispered, more to himself than to his mother, who was watching him carefully

“I guess so” She replied, sounding a little too unsure herself as she sat down slowly. Jonathon was yet to come downstairs, and Clark was not looking forward to explaining this to his father

“Clark why didn’t you tell us about this before?” He raised his head from his hands and looked tenderly at his mother

“I didn’t know I could do it before! I swear I just willed myself to do it and…I could, do it” Clark blurted out. Martha put a hand on his back

“I’m just grateful you’re not hurt. Falling from the valley bridge…I never even thought you…” She stopped herself, Clark spoke to the table
“…could survive that, I know” He said miserably “What am I going to do mom? How am I going to explain this to Lex, he saw the whole thing!” Absent-mindedly he picked up a piece of bread from the table and began to stare at it, toasting it angrily

“What about the car?” Martha asked

“I threw it into the river”

“Well Clark you’re just going to have to convince him it didn’t happen. You did the right thing by getting him to the hospital…perhaps you should go and find him?” Martha hinted gently. Clark looked at her, defeated. She was right. He couldn’t just let this be left at loose ends. Sighing to himself he turned the bread over and began toasting the other side

~~ Somebody save me,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on… ~~

-------------

The Talon was uncommonly busy that afternoon, and finding comfort in a crowd, Lex was reading a newspaper quietly in the corner. The pages were folded out a little too widely, concealing most of his body. He looked like a newspaper with hands

“That’s funny, I’m sure he was here a minute ago…” Lana’s beaming smile caught Lex’s eye as he slowly lowered the paper. He looked up at her and smiled
“Do you still want this?” She indicated the double espresso in her hand

“Lana, thanks. Busy day today. I wasn’t sure If you would remember me over here” He said, enjoying the warmth of the espresso cup around his hands

“Well you’ve become pretty hard to miss, Lex. Anyone would think you’ve cut eyeholes in that newspaper” She started laughing softly at him and he couldn’t help but grin. Looking around her to check the other waitresses could cope for a moment, she sat down opposite him

“I’m sorry, its just that if I get asked another damned question about my accident…” He sighed down. A glow of sunlight reflected from the windows was creating an luminous glow behind Lana’s hair.

“I’ve counted 6 people so far” She grinned

“Seven. And I’ve got the Planet on my back, too. They’ve convinced themselves it’s the story of the year” Stirring his coffee for no reason he sipped it tenderly

“…Lex,” Lana started, she looked suddenly very shy of him and slightly apologetic “You were hit by a car at what must have been a pretty harsh speed to knock you unconscious, and you come away with only a few stitches…That’s pretty incredible”
Lex touched the stitches above his eye, the doctors had said it would cause a scar, Great. He knew what Lana was saying, but he didn’t want to start thinking about what he thought really happened. He didn’t want this town thinking he was crazy as well as an invincible evil mastermind.
He pinched at the bridge of his nose in frustration and closed his eyes for a moment

“Anyone would think you’ve turned into Clark!” Lana said, trying to lighten the scene. Lex looked sideways at her and pulled his head up from his hand
“Stranger things have happened” He replied with a soft smile, and a certain look filled his eyes. The kind of look someone gets when they’re concealing something. Lana had seen it too many times in Clark for it to go unnoticed.
They sat looking at each other for a while before Lana blinked too many times and got up, suddenly aware of the bustling coffee shop around her. Looking over her shoulder she saw Chloe pushing the door open, looking stressed

“I think…You’d better make that eight” Lana said, and gave a warning look down at Lex, who suddenly looked like a frightened deer
“Chloe’s just walked in. And I bet she’s dying to get the story of the century” Lana smiled broadly at Lex who was unfolding his paper again

“I’m not here” He whispered and went back into hiding

-----------

Chloe rushed into the Torch Office with a Take out mocha in her hand, her hair was done up at the back and straight at the sides, an experimentation of sorts. By-By flicks.

“Clark!” She exclaimed. He was sitting at her computer, again. Remembering what happened last time she yelled at him for using her computer she decided to let this one go and walked towards him

“What brings you here? I thought I was the only one making this my second home?” She grinned. Clarks eyes never left the screen

“I’m just checking up on a few things” He said flatly. Obviously concentrating on something, Chloe’s curiosity was too much to bear and she sneakily sidled up behind him and looked over his shoulder

“Lex Luther, invincible?” Chloe read aloud from the screen. She gazed softly sideways at him “You could just –buy- a paper, Clark…”

“Listen to this; ‘Lex Luther proved yesterday that he is not only Smallville’s up and coming billionare-boy, but now seems to be able to cheat death. Lex, son of Lionel Luther was found at the side of the road late yesterday evening, unconscious due to a severe hit and run incident. Doctors are baffled and claim his injuries to be extremely minor…” Clark looked up at Chloe who was frowning at the screen as he read. She had moved a bare arm over his shoulder and was supporting herself. Chloe continued;

“Lionel Luther was questioned earlier today, and is said to be in ‘No great shock’ and that ‘Lex is a fighter, he’s had his fair share of people trying to kill him over the years, so this comes as no great surprise”… Chloe’s voice trailed off as she felt touched by the story. Lex was certainly intriguing enough.

“Clark…did you have anything to do with this? I know what your like with sticky situations” she said slowly, looking down at him. Clark had to remind himself to reply the negative

“All I did was call the ambulance, I cant be everywhere at once!” He tried to joke, but Chloe’s lips were parted and she was looking cautiously at him suspiciously. Her eyes narrowed a little. Clarks fake grin was fading fast

“Clark, if you knew something about this, you would tell me right?” She said, almost in a warning. ‘Don’t lie to me Clark’ she thought. Clark tried to look away but her eyes were flashing down at him, their faces were now very close together.
A door clicked open, the two leaped away from each other as repelling magnets.

“Lana” Clark said, his eyes a little too wide for Lana’s comfort. She started to laugh softly at him. Clark and Chloe…when will it end? As much as she loved to see him squirm she decided to put him out of his misery. But she couldn’t wipe the smile off her face as she looked at a very red and embarrassed Chloe

“Hey” She began slowly “I’ve given myself an overdue lunch break, do you wanna get a free coffee and muffin before they get me back to their evil clutches?” She blinked at Chloe who was tucking her hair behind her ear and busying herself with some random bits of paper

“Sure!” Clark said a little too loudly. Lana smiled affectionately at the two of them. “Chloe, you coming?”

“Me? Oh, thanks Lana but I’ve got some stuff to look into…” Chloe answered truthfully, grateful she didn’t have to explain why Clarks lips were inches from hers a moment ago

“Lex is there…” Lana hinted, knowing Chloe would bite. She did, looking up from her papers she blinked at her in a confused state

“No…no you see I was in there earlier and he wasn’t…” She started

“He was” Lana interrupted, her eyes were apologetic. But she was enjoying Chloe’s look of delight. Damn, she shouldn’t of even told her where he was. Oh well, if Lex had to give his story to anyone, it may as well be her

“He’s in hiding…”

“Well then what are we waiting for! Clark shift your ass lets go!” Grabbing her dictophone she hurried out of the door, past Clark who was looking suddenly very grim

“Clark, you coming?” Lana said, holding the door for him. Clarks mind was screaming ‘No!’ but he pulled himself out of his chair with a sigh and closed the Office door behind him…

A-u-r-o-r-a
4th May 2003, 19:24
On the way over to the Talon Chloe once again felt like a third wheel and strode forward in front, partly to get out of Clark and Lana’s way, partly because she was excited about seeing Lex.
Looking at the park absent-mindedly she double took. It was him. Her prey had moved. Lex was in the middle of the park. The afternoon was orange and glowed around him. The autumn leaves rustled and danced at his feet, he was lying down on the ground one leg raised. Chloe turned her whole body to look at him. Suddenly remembering where she was she called to the other two

“Hey, you guys I’ve just remembered I left my journal in the park, I guess I’ll catch up with you later!” Clark watched her disappear into the park, paying no attention to the young man sprawled out on the ground, assuming it was someone else. They carried on towards the Talon, Clark extremely nervous of expecting to see Lex

Chloe’s skirt flapped against her suede boots as she padded along the grass silently up to Lex, looking down at him she smiled. Loving the fact he didn’t know she was there

“Boo”

Lex grinned an affectionate smile to himself, recognising her voice he felt no need to open his eyes and took a moment to smell the Autumn that lingered in the daisies and orange leaves as they tumbled around him

“Can’t a man have a moments peace?” He said, wearily opening his eyes to see her half open lids looking down at him and laughing softly

“Chloe Sullivan what do you want?”

“What every other journalist from here to Metropolis wants” She said and laid her bag on the grass. Lex groaned low and deep to himself and covered his hands with his face for a moment before laying them behind his head once more

“Didn’t the Planet feed your thirst already?” He asked, closing his eyes once more

“Not really” She replied, her voice was coming from beside him now as she laid down next to him “Mind if I share your spot?”

“Not at all”

“The Planet got its information from your dad…” She began, looking up at the overhanging branches, watching a small bird sing loudly in the leaves

“Ah…Yeh, my father was always one for the limelight. I suppose you’ve read it”

“I didn’t really pay any attention to it…” She lied, but there was some truth in her words. She wanted to find out what really happened that day. She decided to be blunt and give Lex no chance of escape. Inhaling deeply she took her chance

“When I was fifteen my dad’s sister was in a car accident. Hit and run, he…never even stopped to see if she was ok.” Chloe looked sideways through the grass to look at Lex’s face. He was listening

“…Once we got her to the hospital the doctors said for her to be knocked unconscious, the car must have been going pretty fast. They also said it was unlikely for her to make it through the night. She had some kind of internal bleeding to the head I don’t know…”

Lex tilted his head to the side to look at Chloe. Her own gaze was looking upwards towards the autumn sky. He blinked slowly at her

“What I want to know Lex, is how you managed to do the same thing. And come out with nothing but a few bumps and bruises” She sighed with a heavy weight and looked sideways. Unaware he was gazing at her. The two looked at each other, and Lex thought for a moment whilst staring into her flashing eyes. He got up suddenly and Chloe leaned up on her elbows to watch him strain in the sunlight.
He extended a warm hand down to her
“Lets go for a walk…”

She took a hold of it. His grip on her was stronger than expected and he pulled her briskly to her feet, bringing her a little too close to him for comfort. She steadied herself inches away from him, staring up at him with huge eyes and parted lips.
Lex looked down at her smiling, he blinked slowly at her. Secretly enjoying her close company. He suddenly turned his body and began to walk away from her along the sparkling river. Chloe watched him turn back to look at her

“Coming?”

She smiled a large grin and ran a little of the way to catch up with him. The two of them walked for a little while, the leaves fell around their feet through the golden woods and the river sparkled with fishes and lilies. Once or twice Chloe’s bare arm touched Lex’s. She let it happen more than once.

“Chloe…” Lex started in a whisper, it came out more like a husky secret “…If I were to tell you something, could you promise me in friendship that you would not tell another living soul”

Chloe kept her head held forward and high, but glanced sideways at Lex, she kept up her walking pace

“You have my word” she said, almost as darkly as him. She saw him recognise her tone and pretended she didn’t see his impressed smile

“I understand you’re quite the hacker these days” He began again tenderly

“It depends on what you want…” she said, thinking she would enjoy this extra bit of homework. Lex stopped walking and looked down at his feet, sighing deeply. Chloe stopped a pace ahead of him, wondering how someone can manage to look at their feet and still look impressive and not look small at all
He looked up from the floor into her eyes. His pupils were dark and were filled with the colours of the woods. The word she would of used would be…cute…Almost. His gentle smile caused her lips to separate again and she looked questioningly at him.
Taking a step closer he slowly raised his head like a great grinding mechanism. Once again his eyes locked onto hers and he spoke quietly and tenderly. Running his tongue over his lips he began to explain

“I want you to look at your wall of weird findings, and search for any unexplained reports made on the Smallville Valley that night. Anything, explosions, loud noises…flying objects…” He gave her the slightest hint by curling his lips into a deeper smile and squaring his jaw just a little. Chloe narrowed her eyes at him and opened her mouth in question

“…Then I want you to find out everything you can about the Valley Bridge, no matter how small a detail. Afterwards I promise you’ll get your story” He finished and raised his eyebrows at her. Chloe raised her own; challenging him.

“Lex what are you trying to hide” she said simply and quietly. He gave the smallest laugh and brushed past her, Chloe remained where she was, fascinated by his body language. His whole form seemed to be screaming ‘I have a secret’
Looking back over his shoulder he gave her a different kind of grin, almost playful

“Make your way up to the mansion when you’re done” He said. And began to walk away, leaving Chloe speechless. But just then he stopped dead in his tracks

“Oh, I almost forgot” he said with his back to her, walking back up to meet her face on he extended his hand
“I have your word” He said bluntly. Very businessman. Chloe squared her own jaw and clasped her hand around his firmly. Very businesswoman. She gave him a side smile of understanding and watched him walk away and out of the park. A small shiver of excitement ran through her spine and tingled at her skin. This was going to be big.
-----------

To be continued...

scifichick774
5th May 2003, 00:18
Woot! I love it, I just love it. Lex is going to have Chloe do the research and then she's going to get the story. But will she betray Clark and print it? Hmm...
Please write more soon. :)

hfce
5th May 2003, 00:43
That was so good. I can't wait to see chloe and lex unravel the mystery.

Hope :)

Blaire023
5th May 2003, 05:05
You know what I say? At first, you are conditioned to hate the villain, side with the good guy. But then after siding with Superman and shying away from Lex Luthor in the movies, Smallville comes along. They put a whole new spin on it. And then you see what Lex went through, being betrayed by his first Smallvillian friend. If I were Lex, and Clark had done to me what he will eventually do, I would go evil too. What does the good side hold for you except for more Clark's and Superman's? So back to my original question, know what I say? Bravo to Lex for being all inquisitive guy and hiring the little blonde tornado to do research. Who knows, maybe they'll get more of a comraderie out of this little excursion.

Blaire

bluemoongirl23
6th May 2003, 00:27
Can't wait to see what a team they're going to make and what they are going to uncover. It'll be interesting to see Clark try to explain everything away.

Blue

A-u-r-o-r-a
6th May 2003, 03:04
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – Lies lies lies... Clark's desperately trying to cover up what happened that day, as he's as confused as anyone. Lex is getting more and more agitated with Clark and why he wont just tell him what he knows is the truth. And Chloe's making herself comfy in someone's leather chair...

The night had taken on a chill that was alien to Smallville. Clark was up in the loft of the barn looking out of the window. Below he could see into the kitchen, watching Martha arguing with Jonathon about Lex…again. Jonathon was sure that this was the thing that would reveal Clarks secret and was trying to persuade Martha to not let Clark see Lex ever again
Clark was so confused. He sat with one leg out of the window and his head leaned against the windowsill. He sighed sadly and thought back to when Jonathon first told him about finding Lex in the corn. Jonathon had been the one to save him, where did this insatiable hatred for him come from?

“I hope I didn’t come at a bad time?” Lex’s voice was rising up the stairs. Clark startled and raised his head from the wooden windowsill. Lex’s dark eyes looked cautiously around the room. He was dressed in dark casuals and for once without his black coat.

“No…no, they’re just, discussing something” Clark said slowly and glanced towards the argument out of the window. Lex was holding onto the back of a wooden chair, he flipped his leg over and straddled it, looking at Clark in a rather cold manner.
Clark was not one to be frightened so easily

“What’s up?” Clark said bluntly at him. He decided to busy himself and set about tidying some books onto a shelf in the corner. Lex spoke slowly behind him as he worked. An eerie atmosphere had creeped into the room from somewhere.

“We haven’t had a chance to talk since the accident, I thought you would of come to see me” Lex said, his eyes focused solely on the back of Clark’s head. Clark thought fast

“You didn’t give me a chance, Lex. You discharged yourself so quickly, since then you’ve been hiding from the press” Clark spun around to see Lex smirking to himself. Clark narrowed his brow

“Your lucky to be alive”

“I know, I’m just surprised you weren’t the one to save me…” Lex smiled at Clark, but it wasn’t warm. Clark glanced sideways. Lex scraped the chair back from his hips and walked casually over to the window, leaning on both hands he talked into the night air

“Clark I’ve owed you my life for a long time now” He said shortly.

“You don’t owe me anything, Lex…” Clark responded uncomfortably. Lex shot him a gaze, which words couldn’t describe. It was as if Lex was trying to look through Clark as if he were transparent.

“So what happened to you that night, Clark? The doctors keep insisting I have no memory of what happened. Would you be so kind as to fill me in?” He stared

“We were on our way to Metropolis, you were driving. You said you felt dizzy so we stopped. You…you staggered out of the car and didn’t see the other guy coming. He…he hit you and then kept on driving…” Clark glanced into Lex’s eyes. Lex squared his jaw and sighed again

“Go on…” He said with a sound of infinite patience

“I checked to see if you were alright, you were still alive so I ran to get help. I called the hospital and…they came to get you”

There was a very long and pregnant pause. The shadows in the room seemed to be the same colour of Lex’s eyes as he continued his harsh stare into Clark

“What about my car?” He quizzed

“When the driver swerved to avoid you, he hit your car instead… I don’t know where it is now, I think the police took it…” Lex blinked slowly at him and tilted his head lower. Clark stood up for himself and met Lex’s height level, returning the accusing stare.
Suddenly Lex inhaled and backed off, seemingly carefree. Like a predator that is no longer interested in the kill

“Alright Clark. Once again, I owe you my life. I wonder when it will be my turn to return the favour...” Lex pondered on this for a moment. A brisk wind blew in from the night outside and Clark hurried to close the window.

“Autumn storms” He said as he fastened the latch “Do you reckon there’ll be a few this season?” Lex’s face blanked over as he had a flashback of the thunder surrounding the two of them on the Valley Bridge. Clark dangling helplessly below him…

“I think we’ll have our share of storms Clark…” With that he turned he heel and strolled steadily out of the barn, leaving Clark grimacing at the amount of lies he had just told his best friend

----------------

A small knock came at the door which made Lex swivel his chair round in curiosity. Once again the morning was gloriously bright. Lex was just about to set off to town to sort out some minor business deals, he wasn’t expecting anyone

“Come in…” He said uncertainly. Lionel never knocked?…

Chloe came strolling towards him looking pleased with herself. Something about her had changed over the few days Lex had set him to her project, her gaze now brought with it a certain sense of importance, and the way she walked had changed. Like now she had a place to go wherever she went
She held up a file triumphantly. Lex stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked her up and down as she strolled over. Chloe took that for ‘Hello’

“I think you might find these interesting” She said darkly, and boldly sat down in his chair whilst taking the files out of the envelope. Lex blinked awkwardly at her with raised eyebrows…that was his chair! He couldn’t help but smile
He had to make do with perching himself on his own desk. Leaning his arm across her ‘work area’ she was forced to look up at him with challenging eyes. He was very amused.

“That’s my chair your sitting in” He said, trying to contain a laugh. Chloe rolled her eyes at him

“Do you want these or not?” She snapped back and as Lex leaned his head over to see, she looked up at him and smiled warmly to herself. Shaking the hair out of her eyes she pulled out three photographs. Blown up in black and white. Taken by an ordinary camera

“Look at these” Lex frowned his forehead as he stared at the photo’s. They were pictures taken through trees, overhead was a fuzzy shape, looking like it was in mid movement. The other two pictures showed the shape as it moved across the sky horizontally

“These were taken by a group of campers in Smallville Valley the day you…the day of your…” She stopped herself as he impatiently urged her to go on. She resumed herself

“They’re going straight on my wall when I get these home…” She quirked, Lex still wasn’t biting and still looked deadly serious as he stared at them, seeming to know more about them than she did

“Er…you asked me to look up some stuff on the Valley Bridge? Well I went on the council’s website to see what I could pull up. Apparently they’ve just had a new machine installed at both sides of the entrance into Smallville. It counts vehicles entering in and going out, something to do with tourism…”

Lex’s pupils dilated as he had a flashback of driving past that sign… ‘Welcome to Smallville’ “And…?” he responded darkly, as if out of breath

“…They put the stats up from each week on the website. The numbers are posted on the council board. The hospital said the tip off about you on the road was made at 10:35, but it was quiet that night, only one car that passed that machine the whole night between 10:00pm and 11:00pm and it was yours, and it was going out”

Chloe stopped talking to the photo’s and leaned her head up to look at Lex. He squared his jaw and gave a satisfied but deeply agitated shift from his shoulders. He turned his head to look back at Chloe

“Which means…” He started

“…You weren’t run over, Lex” She finished

Lex picked up one of the photographs, squinting at it he took it over to the window where there was more light. Staring at it with cold eyes he saw that the dark fuzzy object which was moving through the sky was not one, but two shapes.
With a slightly satisfied, extremely dark smile he lowered the pictures and gazed out of the window, catching Chloe’s worried expression in the reflection…

~~ Somebody save me,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on… ~~

Lex threw the outside door open that lead to his garage. His Porsche no longer there, Lex walked slowly over to a Convertible Black Jag and began to run his fingers over the bonnet tenderly. Thinking to himself…
This was going to drive him crazy. He turned away from the car quickly and tried to leave. But some thought, the same thought that had been bugging him all week was still scratching away.
In outrage and exhaustion he slammed his fist into the door and leaned angrily against it, his chest rose and fell as he tried to straighten out his mind
Looking back at the car with one eye, he became possessed then, the same glint of evil that sparkled in his eyes when he saw the photographs over-ran him, turned his eyes black with madness, and his skin was on fire as he turned his body to go back to the car and stride inside.

He sat for a while, enjoying the comfort of the soft leather around his body. He turned the key and the car purred into life. Lex caressed his hands up the steering wheel and grasped it firmly. Driving up to the door it opened for him, he brought the car out of the garage and stopped

He heard his name faint and small to the side of him. And then the body of his female friend appeared, he leaned an arm across the window and looked up expectantly at her

“You coming?”

Without replying, Chloe walked slowly around to the other side of the car and slid her body inside. Lex looked over at her with a blank smile and put on some Armani sunglasses

“Lets go” He said quietly, and revved the engine to skid out of the driveway and down the road. Chloe didn’t think he was showing off, this was just the way Lex Luther drove his cars.
Soon they were speeding down the road heading for the edge of town. Sensing a kind of Deja-vu Lex glanced at a familiar sign at the side of the road

‘Welcome to Smallville’

“Lex, where exactly are we going? I thought we were looking for your car?” Chloe said, her hair flapping wildly in the wind. Lex kept his eyes on the road, concealed from Chloe due to his sunglasses

“To the Valley” He responded, “I’ve got a feeling we’ll find it”

The two of them sped down the road round its endless curves and twists to the Valley below. Chloe looked up at the sunshine fighting its way through the autumn trees and thought how beautiful it looked. Looking to her right she saw a group of birds flutter out from the red leaves, causing an eruption of them to fall to the ground. The birds arranged themselves in the sky and flew away into the distance in V formation.
Lex didn’t say anything else for the whole journey.
Pulling the car up at a rocky beach. Part of the river as it gushed past the boulders in its path, Lex stopped the car and climbed out. His mouth hung open a little as he recognised the sight. Chloe was also dumbstruck and sat up on her knees in the car for a better look;
There infront of them was Lex’s Porsche, burnt charcoal and twisted in the impact of smashing into the River from the Valley above.

“Oh my God…” Chloe said quietly and opened the car door to Lex’s side. Lex took off his sunglasses and stared curiously at the mangled heap of metal 30 feet away from him. There was no way of getting to it as it was in the middle of the gushing river…

“How did it get down here…” Lex pondered in the rhetorical sense. Chloe blinked in amazement, she was as enthralled as he was.

“I’ve got to get to it” Lex said flatly and began to shrug off his brown leather jacket, all he was wearing was a grey t-shirt underneath. Chloe stared at him as if he were a madman
“Lex, no!” She said loudly and grabbed his arm “What for? You’ll be killed!”
Lex was looking annoyed at her hand as she held onto his arm. But she wouldn’t back down and tightened her grip on him further, her serious eyes blazed into his to let him know she was serious

“Chloe…” He started menacingly “Let go of me”

“Lex, whatever you’re looking for may be around here on the beach, if the explosion caused the car to fall over the wall to the river, then bits of it may be scattered around here”
He wasn’t listening to her, all he was staring at was his car. She yanked at his arm for him to look at her, her gaze had softened and she was looking more sorry for him than afraid of him

“Please Lex…” she said, cooing his name, soothing his temper “If you go in there, You’ll be killed, you’re not some kind of superman” Lex looked down at her for a long time. She was right of course. Brat journalist. He gave her a warm smile and then did something extremely bold. He leaned his body in closer to hers and kissed her lightly on the forehead

“Alright” He whispered slowly, and then wandered off a few paces to comb the rocky beach for anything conclusive. Chloe’s eyelashes fluttered after him, and she touched the spot on her forehead

After several minutes pointless searching, Lex crouched down amongst some large rocks near his car. What looked like a small clock was hidden in the shadows of the rock.
And these rocks weren’t normal like the others, there seemed to be some kind of red-purple glass-like grains covering them.
Narrowing his forehead in interest, he brushed his fingers along the red grains that covered the largest stone…

Instantly Lex felt as though someone had just whipped him with a red-hot lash. His veins pumped madly against his skin and he felt his body transform somehow, his eyes flash widely and his vision was thrown into red for an instant. He gasped at the awesome sensation, it was like material confidence
He was then thrown back and lost his balance, landing on his back. Breathing heavily he stared at the rocks. His body returned to normal
“What the hell was that?!” he thought

“Lex? What happened?” Chloe knelt down beside him, she looked over to what he was looking at and recognised the rocks

“Meteor rocks!…” She said in wonder “I thought these were only in the woods! I never thought they were all the way down…Lex its been made into grains, its like sand! And they’re purple!” She stretched her fingers out to touch it, Lex saw and sat up quickly, outstretching his arm as if he could stop her

“Chloe, no!” he said. A large wave from the river crashed against his Porsche behind him. He saw Chloe have the same reaction he did but was shortly thrown back in the same way he was. She was panting heavily

“You’ve seen those before?” He asked her casually. Chloe’s mouth hung open as she panted and she spoke towards the meteor rocks

“Once before…the red ones tend to give you a strange reaction. I guess when its in sand form the reaction is different, I’ve never seen purple ones before…” She turned her head at the end of the sentence to shrug at Lex, who was looking a little out of breath.
There was still something down there he wanted

“Chloe you’ve got smaller arms than me, do you think you could reach down there and grab the nearest thing you feel?” He asked. Chloe looked a little uncertain, aware of what the meteor rocks did to her last time she messed around with them, unbeknownst to Lex

“Okay…” she replied, stretching out the last syllable, taking a deep breath she crawled along the beach to where the rocks were, she peered into the shadows of the largest two meteor rocks and saw some kind of timer lodged in-between them. Looking back at Lex for recognition she drove her hand in quickly and grabbed a hold of it
It was no good, further inside the stones the red/purple meteor rocks were not grains but dust, which stuck to her palms and her bare arms.
It also seemed to have a stronger affect than the grains. Against her will Chloe’s eyes shot open and burnt with fire and confidence, her blood boiled and rushed through her heart like lava, her skin tingled all over and she developed a very sly curl on her mouth.

“Did you get it?” Came a faraway voice behind her. She straightened up and stared with her new vision at Lex, who was obviously registering the change in her. The violet dust still clung to every inch of her arm. With an open mouth she smiled at Lex and walked slowly towards him, outstretching the timer in her hand
Lex took a step towards her and made a grab for it, but she pulled it away playfully, laughing cruelly at him

“Chloe give it to me” he snarled. She fluttered her eyelids in a long blink towards him and ran her tongue over her lips before smiling once more at him

“What is this anyway?…” she said, her voice with an added darkness to it, Lex was in no mood for games and he grabbed her dusty arm by his hand.
Instantly Lex felt the same emotions shooting through his veins and tingling all over his body, but more powerful this time, his eyes darkened with fire and his body shuddered with change. He clenched his eyes closed until it stopped.
Chloe had been watching him the whole time, laughing softly under her breath.

Lex’s eyes shot open, violet as the night. Making him look extremely predatorial. His gaze was at the rocks near his car, but he slowly creeped his head down to look at Chloe, an intensely dark curl on his open lips. As Lex ran his hand down her arm tenderly he picked up more of the violet dust on his palms, and his body shuddered at the building sensation as more of it connected with his skin.
They two of them had been possessed entirely.

Dropping the timer to her side Lex ran his fingers down Chloe’s arm and linked his fingers with hers. Her black pupils reflected the fire in his eyes as the two predators smiled darkly at each other. With his other hand Lex curled his fingers round to Chloe’s smaller back and brought her in closer towards his flaming body. Chloe’s teeth showed her delight at his touch, and Lex’s half open eyes looked down at her tenderly.
Their foreheads touched together. Lex held onto her hand strongly, trapping the violet dust between them as they both felt it pumping through their veins. With an open mouth Lex feathered his lips over Chloe’s, like a moth using its feelers. Chloe mirrored his actions, testing Lex, daring him to go further.

With a sudden rush of pure confidence that ebbed its way from his palm and up through his veins Lex angled his jaw towards Chloe as their lips joined together.
Chloe breathed out roughly through her nose as she closed her eyes, feeling Lex's dominant tongue push its way into her mouth

The world seemed to warp behind them. The sky darkened above whilst white foamy waves crashed over the mangled Porsche.

Unaware of their usual selves, the two were strongly posessed by the strange violet dust that connected them. Lex moved his hand from Chloe's to stroke his fingers through her hair as he kissed her hungrily, continuously moving his lips over hers.

Another storm. A few drips fell on Chloe’s forehead and she broke away from Lex to tilt her head up in delight, Lex’s warm focus settled on her neck. Looking up into the rain as it began to fall Chloe laughed gently, shivering as it fell on her forehead, her shoulders…her arms
Suddenly the rain plummeted down upon them, Chloe could feel the water droplets moving down her dusty arm and things began to change

Just as the possessed version of Lex pulled Chloe in tighter against his chest, inches away from connecting his rain covered lips with hers once more…he felt the darkening feeling leaving him. The rain was washing away the dust on Chloe’s arm and off Lex’s palm.
Their expressions of lust changed into confusion as they held each other. The feeling was like being drained

The rain continued to fall heavily, and Lex found himself blinking confusedly at Chloe, who moments ago he was yelling at, and now he found her in his arms. Chloe looked back at him, thinking she must be going crazy, a purple liquid was dripping from her fingertips.
Suddenly Lex pushed himself away like an animal sensing a trap, looking at Chloe suspiciously. His thoughts mingled from asking her ‘What did you do to me?” to “I have to leave”
He had to take a time for his logic to work into place. Uncaring that the rain was dripping from his eyelashes and open lips, he realised his heart was racing. Chloe looked petrified.
She was watching him watching her.

Lex finally came to terms with some sort of logical thinking and walked quickly with wide strides over the rocky beach towards the timer, grabbed it, then ran over to his Jag, which was becoming a soggy leather mess. He opened the door, swung himself inside and hurriedly pushed the button for the roof to cover him.
Chloe was still standing on the beach, looking like a lost little girl

“Come on!” Lex shouted. Chloe took a moment before gathering herself and squishing herself down on the wet leather seats, as she slammed the door the roof neatly clicked down.
Without saying a word Lex revved the engine and reversed back up the road.
As the Jaguar drove its way up the bank out of the Valley, Clark watched from the bridge above, storm clouds gathered over his head as the merciless rain pelted down on him. Clark gave a weary sigh, and then drove his own vehicle back home.

---------
To be continued... :devil:

Blaire023
6th May 2003, 05:08
bad bad clark. But everything else is oh so good. So did he see them kissing and holding eachother? Hmmm...interesting..

Blaire

Thanks Aurora, I'm really liking this fic.

hfce
6th May 2003, 06:26
That was very interesting..... more please

Hope :biggrin:

A-u-r-o-r-a
7th May 2003, 01:25
- its only a teensy weensy update compared to the last humungous thing, for that i am truly sorry. blame England's AS level exams... :crygreen: -

‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – A bit of a boring update...but this bit is kinda building the storyline along a bit. The next lot of updates will be more Clark/Chloe-ish.
And guess what?... PETE makes an appearence in the next one! PETE! in a fic of mine!!!

---------------

Lex’s car stormed along the Smallville streets up to Chloe’s house. A thick hazey atmosphere you could cut with a knife had filled the car on their journey and Chloe positively gaped like a fish at the clean oxygen as she got out at her street
Lex looked up at her awkwardly, trying hard to look calm and collected. He could tell she wanted to ask him what the hell happened on the beach.
Chloe shifted her poise to look sorrowfully at her shoes. Lex would probably never speak to her again now. Things had gotten too complicated

Lex looked up sorrowfully at her, he didn’t like this situation any more than she, but he enjoyed her company, and Chloe was helping him get to the bottom of his cause. He wasn’t prepared to stop now.
He got out of the car, Chloe glanced up from her feet to squint at him

“I suppose I’ll see you around” She said quietly. Lex smiled down at her. Chloe was looking directly at her feet, and saw Lex’s walk right up to her. He stood directly and firmly in front of her. Then quite simply, touched her arm with his warm fingers

“You’ll see me tomorrow” He assured. Chloe quizzed him with her eyes. Was he serious?

“We had a business deal” Lex continued, a cool grin curling his lips “You don’t want me to take on out on infringement of contract?” he whispered. Chloe laughed through her nose

“No…” she said quietly “I guess not. Besides, you still owe me a whole verbal judo match”

Chloe noticed that for some reason, when she and Lex talked, the rest of the world seemed to stand still around them, a wind was building from the west, and was blowing little ripples over the puddles that lay on the sidewalk

“You don’t have to say what happened, or try to explain it” Lex said as he backed off into his car, Chloe watched him, listening

“I’m going to find out about those meteor rocks eventually, but I’ve got a feeling this is Smallville’s way of getting us sidetracked”

He revved the engine. It purred into life. The sun was peeping through the clouds, so Lex put his sunglasses on. Partly for that reason, partly because he knew he looked like a gorgeous fiend in them

“Don’t worry about it” He said sincerely. Looking up at her Chloe looked as if she was about to burst out laughing at him, and Lex knew he had not given her credit for the character she was. Once again the female sex had mad him an exceptionally bad judge of character
‘I am Joe’s total lack of surprise’ he thought

“I’m not” Chloe responded, an affectionate grin spreading over her face. Arrogance thy name is Lex. She watched him skid forward and rumble down the road, shaking her head and laughing she went inside.

~~ Somebody save me,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on… ~~

Lionel stood in-front of Lex’s office window admiring the view. He liked to look at it sometimes, content in the knowledge that he had power over all of it. The sound of his son bursting in through the door broke his calm.

“Alexander” he said, stretching out the name into a long kind of imitation. He loved that name. He loved it still. Lex winced at him as he closed the door

“Do you want me to start calling you Lionel? Come on Dad don’t start getting all mushy on me” Lex dropped his coat noisily down on the desk. Lionel could smell the sea on his jacket, he wondered where his son had been. He stood watching as his son tried to busy himself in a filing draw in the corner. He loved the look of irritation Lex gave him, annoyed that he was still here

“Alexander – name meaning; ‘The Leader of Men’. Greek” Lionel said pointlessly, fixing his gaze back out towards the landscape

“Was there something you specifically wanted?” Lex iced at Lionel, who chuckled. The two men stood facing each other. Neither of them would budge an inch

“I was just wondering where you were this afternoon son, I saw you driving like a man possessed out today, heading for the Valley so it would seem”

Lex walked casually over to his drinks cabinet “Give the man a cigar!” he said under his breath, Lionel made a deliberate noise to indicate he had heard him and Lex rolled his eyes as he poured himself a drink, he spun himself around briskly

“It’s a little late to be coming over all paternal…‘Lionel’” Lex said, realising how weird it sounded to call his dad by his first name…oddly because it suited him better than ‘Dad’

“If you must know I was out doing some research on my accident’ Lex said, putting his feet up on the desk and loving his father’s look of disapproval.

“Turned out to be quite fruitful. There turned out to be a different source of meteor rocks down by the valley that I wasn’t even aware of” As soon as Lex had said it he wondered if he could really trust Lionel with that information

“I know”

Double take

“Excuse me?” Came Lex’s confused voice

“Son as much as you hate to admit it, I am older and wiser than you and I also have my own fair share of research” Lionel said, glancing at Lex, who sat narrowing his brow at his father. Lionel blinked slowly at his son and looked back out to the horizon

“I know all about the violet ones…quite dangerous if I recall” He raised an eyebrow at Lex, thinking he wouldn’t see. ‘God-damned son of a bitch’ Lex thought, grinning in irony

“You’ve touched them?” Lex asked, hating the fact that –he- was the one asking the questions

“A few times. I didn’t like it. Confidence is built on strength of character Lex not some natural phenomenon. You can never trust the things you don’t understand…”

Lex found himself nodding in agreement. Rare was an occasion he agreed with his dad on anything, but he was right about this. Lionel continued

“…I have always found that anything that can’t be explained can’t be trusted.” He gave his son a sincere look “There are enough things in this world that are out there to bring you down son believe me”

Lex looked ironically at his Dad and chuckled

“Yes I know” He said, giving his Dad a meaningful look and wouldn’t back down when Lionel challenged him back. Slowly he got up from his desk and headed for the door

“Where are you going now?” Said Lionel’s irritated tone behind him. Facing the door, Lex smirked at himself.

“The park. Don’t worry Dad I’ll be back in time for dinner” Lionel’s eyes flashed in anger behind him and Lex left him standing alone, as he chuckled to himself walking down the cold hall of the mansion.

---
To be continued, and Blaire, the answer to your question is...yiz ^_^

hfce
7th May 2003, 02:29
Oh that was good. More please... :biggrin:

Hope ;)

scifichick774
7th May 2003, 03:01
*blinks*

How did I miss TWO updates?? Man! Those were great chapters. Evil, evil Lionel. And ooh, I can't wait to find out how the Clark confrontation will go.

Blaire023
7th May 2003, 05:45
Originally posted by A-u-r-o-r-a@May 4 2003, 07:13 PM
Lex put his sunglasses on. Partly for that reason, partly because he knew he looked like a gorgeous fiend in them

LOL, and he soooooo does look like a gorgeous fiend. Loved it. And thanks for answering my q. I'm with Kris, can't wait to see a confrontation. Must love a hurricane Chloe and an oh so calm Lex join the party. BTW a stuttering Clark would be good too.

Blaire

bluemoongirl23
8th May 2003, 00:37
Two updates for the price of one! Goody. I like me the purple rocks. Too bad they got away from them so quickly.

Blue

mina murray
8th May 2003, 05:37
This is getting really interesting! The MB is always one step ahead, can´t get anything past him... please update soon, I want to see some Chlark confrontation!

A-u-r-o-r-a
12th May 2003, 00:57
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – Bridges are slowly being burned. Lex is going crazy, and Clark figures out he hasnt got it all in as much control as he'd like

---------
Clark swung his bag on the ground next to Pete’s feet. The Kent farm was empty this Saturday, both his parents were out and the whole place was tranquil and peaceful.

“So now the boy wonder can fly?” Pete chuckled as the two friends walked towards the farm stream

“Pete cut it out, this is serious!” Clark snapped back. He was weary of telling Pete anything to begin with, as he was beginning to lose his faith and trust after the red meteor rocks incident, but who else was he going to tell?
Chloe? It would be all over the daily Planet within hours
Lex?…well, enough said about him. He just couldn’t tell Lex and that was final.

They reached a small stream that where the forest started on the other side. It was about ten foot in width and was rushing past him gently. Clark turned to look at Pete and raised an eyebrow

“What are we doing here Pete?” He said flatly

“Listen, I just figured maybe it’s a run and jump thing, perhaps you just need to jump and then the whole…flying…thing…takes over?” Pete trailed off and had to stop himself to laughing. Clark sighed through his nose and looked at the river
He wouldn’t make it if he jumped, that was for sure. Backing up, he decided to take his best shot

Pete stood out of the way as Clark lowered his head and narrowed his eyes into determined will as he ran towards the river at a normal pace. At the last minute of his foot touching grass he leaped into the air and closed his eyes, his mind was filled with the will to get to the other side
The wind rushed past him, he felt his body moving through the air…and then he fell

With a loud splash Clark fell straight on his ass in the middle of the river, shaking his head he sat two foot in the shallow stream and blinked in disbelief, behind him he could hear Pete in hysterics

“Aw man this is too good!” Pete snorted and fell about laughing. Clark pouted his lips angrily at him and squinted his eyes at him, getting up he squished over to the side of the bank and rung out his shirt, flipping off his shoes. Pete finally stopped laughing

“Ok so I guess its not a run and jump thing” Pete said with a grin.
Clark gave him a look

~~ Somebody save me,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on… ~~

The two friends lay on the grass looking up at the sky. Clark was becoming more and more annoyed, and no less wet. The sun wasn’t drying his clothes at all

“I don’t get it! When I caught Lex, it was because I willed myself to do it, and now I just…”

“Listen man, maybe its an intensity thing, like with the heat vision?” Pete gave Clark a very insinuating raised eyebrow. Clark coughed and looked quite embarrassed

“Yeh that’s exactly what I’m talking ‘bout” Pete said knowingly and laughed.

“So your saying maybe the only way I can do it again is if I’m in a life or death situation?” Clark said aloud. Then the words made sense in his mind. His eyes glazed over as he had a flashback of saving Lana from the tornado months ago. How had he gotten up there? Flying. And –that- was a life or death situation

“…You’re right” Clark said happily

“Aint I always?” Pete responded briskly and got up

Lex sat by the town river as the evening drew. The river in the park was quiet and peaceful but made the rest of the town in view. Smallville was a light shade of blue shadows and fading orange haze as the sun set

And here he sat alone, a light wind blowing a few Autumn leaves past his face and waving the grass. He had on a scruffy pair of jeans, his Armani sunglasses and a pretty old v-neck grey T-shirt. He couldn’t feel the cold at all.

He was glaring at the photographs Chloe had given him. He thought he was slowly going mad. Was he mad? Surely this couldn’t happen. Surely his best friend couldn’t…fly?
Even thinking about it made him stare out into space.
But the evidance was all here. One car. One. His car. No, he hadn’t been run over, but left unconscious on the side of the road. If Clark could fly then whats to stop him from flying him back up the valley again, laying him on the road and calling for an ambulance before running off?
But Clark wouldn’t of just left him to die?…would he?

Lex groaned and rubbed his hands over his face, dropping the photographs and his glasses to the floor. He groaned into his palms and felt like screaming. This madness was going to eat him up.

A presence. Young, female. It had to be her.

“Chloe Sullivan what do you want?”

“Lex you’re beginning to repeat yourself” She said quietly. Lex looked up at her from the park bench facing the river. She stood above him smiling down, her blonde hair waving delicately around her bright eyes. The only solid thing in his life right now

She bent down and picked up his sunglasses, sitting down beside him on the bench

“Armani?” She gave a long low whistle and put them on, grinning. Lex smiled at her, she looked good in his sunglasses. She lowered them to her nose playfully and looked directly at him

“Rumour has it you haven’t got such a good grip on your marbles Mr Luther” she said in a whisper

“Says who?” Lex demanded

“Lionel”

Wide awake now. Alert now.

“You spoke to my dad?” Lex said with a start, adjusting his position to look at her accusingly. He was just about to lose his trust in Chloe. ‘Please tell me the truth’ he thought. He didn’t want her to be next on the list of people keeping things from her

“He told me he knows about our research, Lex.” Chloe spoke out towards the river. If she was truthful with herself she was a little jealous that Lionel knew. She wanted it to be just her and Lex
A light breeze blew her hair out of her face and Lex sighed to himself

“I didn’t know he knew, I guess I underestimate him sometimes”

“You’re not thinking of backing out are you?” She asked him. Lex winced and looked at his shoes

“It just seems that the further we get into this, the further apart Clark and I are split” he said sadly. His whole body heaved as he sighed again

“I don’t want Clark as an enemy Chloe” He said to her. Loving the fact that she listened and understood. But then he looked at the photo’s on the grass next to his feet

“…But I cant ignore this for much longer. I can sense something big is about to happen, and I cant keep sweeping everything under the carpet between me and him”

Chloe looked concerned when Lex’s face turned dark and slightly frightening

“We have a lot to discuss, Clark and I…” He said in a hoarse whisper. Then snapped out of his phase suddenly and looked at Chloe. Really looked.
She was wearing some casual bootcut jeans, red shirt done up to the middle of her chest and a vibrant green pendant. She blinked at him a few times and then put her hand on his knee. He looked at it, enjoying the warm weight of her palm

“Lets go for a walk” She said quietly

They walked through the park and into the forest. Which wasn’t the brightest of ideas as the sun was setting fast. They followed the river deeper into the forest until it ended at a large flowing reservoir, surrounded by dark trees that let the remaining light filter through to the ground below.
Lex stopped, standing at a large boulder at the edge of the river. The reservoir was about 6 foot deep under his feet

The air sparkled with dust and cobwebs and dusk light. It was beautiful.

As Lex stood staring at the wilderness he reached into his jeans pocket and fishes out something solid and small. It was the timer. He looked at it curiously

“You still have it” Came Chloe’s soft voice next to him

“Yeh, I never did figure out who it was who planted it” he said. Chloe chuckled

“Oh come on, your Lex Luther. It could have been any number of…” Chloe stopped herself as she saw Lex looking up at her with infinite sadness on his face. She may as well have just punched him

“I know,” he said quietly. More to himself then to Chloe. She walked up silently to stand in front of him. The two were outlined by the evening haze that surrounded the forest in stillness. She was smiling at him

Lex gave her his very rarely seen smile. He lowered his head and looked up at her, it had a certain cuteness to it. She had seen it once before and loved it
Suddenly a loud splash came from underneath them. Lex looked down into the river and saw the timer drifting slowly to the bottom of the lake. He expression looked like he’d just been shot

“No!” he shouted and threw himself to the ground, plunging his hand madly around in the water below him. Chloe stepped back and watched him awkwardly

“Lex we were never going to find out who planted the bomb anyway!” she said loudly over the frantic splashes he was making with his hand. But he didn’t hear her, he was madly looking deep into the water, propping himself on the boulder with one arm. But the timer was gone.
Chloe pitied him. That’s what she felt. Pity.

Lex leaned his forehead down on the boulder and slammed a clenched fist into it. He got up angrily, he was panting. Chloe looked puzzled. Lex was a total enigma. Sweet and cute and seemingly innocent one minute, then a complete madman the next

“Lex…” she started, advancing on him gently. But he held up a finger to her

“Don’t” he said flatly and menacingly. She didn’t like his temper and stepped closer despite his warning. A few birds sang an evensong behind them as the night crept over the forest slowly

“Lex this is eating you up. If you keep driving yourself for answers then you’re going to drive yourself mad” she said plainly with authority. Lex looked infinitely angry with himself. Chloe took another step forward and Lex took one back, further towards the edge of the boulder

“We can find out the answers together, but what’s happening between you and Clark needs to be sorted out by talking, not back-stabbing each other to find the truth” Chloe said, aware that her voice was rising

Lex’s bottom lip hung open as his breathing calmed down and he glared at her. A slow smile crept over his face and he grinned at her. Making Chloe’s own temper calm down. She laughed gently and looked at Lex’s hands which hung at the side of his body. She took them in her own and stroked her thumbs over the throbbing veins which ran up his arms.
Lex looked down and watched her intently. He felt her run her palms up his chest and rest them on his torso. He looked at her quizzingly, not understanding what she meant to do

She gave a sly grin and then shoved him hard

Lex’s eyes flew open as he lost his balance and waved his arms frantically to balance himself, it was no good. He looked desperately at Chloe one last time before he fell into the water, causing an audiable splash.
A cloud of birds fell out from the trees and flew away in a flutter. Lex surfaced, panting hard
Chloe was in hysterics, she went down on her knees and crawled to the edge of the boulder, smiling at him

Lex couldn’t believe what just happened. A few last gentle rippled waves were slowly fading from the splash. He looked around himself, water droplets running down his face and eyelashes
He whipped his head around and stared harshly at Chloe who was still rolling around in hysterics

“Oh Lex! You’re the funniest thing I ever saw!” She giggled and put a hand up to herself. He began to swim menacingly towards her, his eyes burning with revenge

“You think so?…” he said a little out of breath as he came slowly towards her.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help it! You were too much of a temptation!” she giggled and then tilted her head to the side, looking down at Lex as he supported himself on the boulder with both of his arms, his feet kicked below

“Really.” He said flatly. His eyes were still firing for revenge. He looked darkly up at her and his lips curled evilly

He sighed deeply and hauled himself out of the water. His arms tenced incredibly as he did this and Chloe raised her eyebrows, impressed. Especially as his body weight had now doubled with wet clothes. She snorted a laugh again as he sat down next to her with a squelch

“I’m sorry” she said with a grin. She loved to watch him. He was still panting from exhaustion and refused to look at her. Instead he got up slowly and stood to his full height. His T-shirt was soaked and clinging to him.
Chloe looked up at him timidly as he outstretched a hand to her. She took it tenderly and was once again shocked by the way he practically lifted her off the floor. Chloe opened her mouth as he placed her in front of him. Lex was inspecting her, he was panting through his nose now, then very slowly parted his lips to smile warmly down at her

Chloe looked a little frightened. Her wide eyes were trying to make out what his were up to…

With a predictability that she should of seen coming Lex dove down in a flash, scooped her up in his arms, walked forward a few paces and chucked her into the water with a splash

He closed one eye as the water rebounded back up at him, watching her writhing about in horror he gave a satisfied smirk. Chloe was gasping up at him and pouted angrily. Mostly at the fact that he was smirking and not laughing
Lex extended a hand down to help her, he looked extremely pleased with himself
Chloe took it forcefully and kicked back against the edge of the rock with her feet and Lex came tumbling down into the water again

Lex surfaced eventually to see Chloe smiling cutely at him. Her feet were just touching the bottom of the lake and so Lex could stand. He advanced on her steadily, a playful but intense smile on his open mouth. Chloe drifted away from him then felt herself backed up against the edge of the lake next to the boulder
Before she could think of what to do Lex had swum over and slammed both his hands either side of her head. She raised her chin at him defiantly and tried to look down on him with half open eyelids
Lex managed this more successfully. He locked his eyes onto hers and Chloe saw his pupils had widened intensely. The black eyes on this man made him seem unreal. A shimmer of moonlight reflected off from Chloe’s eyes.

Lex suddenly moved his open lips towards hers but then stopped himself. He began to gasp and breath heavily, and his expression changed to worry. Chloe knew what he was thinking and confirmed his doubts by drifting her right hand over his shoulder and resting it on his neck.

Lex looked from Chloe’s left eye to her right. He looked a little unsure of what he was doing. Chloe tilted her head in closer and kissed him once. He didn’t respond, he just stayed motionless for a few seconds

“God damnit…” he breathed out and lunged at Chloe’s open lips with his own. Chloe swallowed his moans of lust into her and desperately began to move her lips over his, but it was really Lex who was in charge when he forced his tongue inside her mouth.
The kiss became more passionate when the two bodies began moving against each other in the water. Lex tasted of the river, and Chloe thought she was going to faint when Lex grabbed her legs underwater and wrapped them around his waist

The water rippled noisily as their bodies began moving against each other in a way Chloe had only dreamed of. Even through her jeans and the water Chloe could feel Lex getting excited. He was breaking away, panted up at her, then covering her mouth with kisses all over again.

Chloe felt a shiver of ecstasy crawl up her spine and she knew this had to stop. She broke away from Lex and refused to let him kiss her any longer, he defiantly began to kiss her neck instead and Chloe let out a moaning laugh

“Lex…come on, stop..” she gasped into the night air

“We’re both going to catch pneumonia…”

He stopped. He stared at her face and knew she was right. He supposed the madness he was going through with Clark just made him do stupid things like this. Gently he let her down, took her by the hand and helped her out of the water

The pair of them hurried quickly out of the forest and back into the park, where the moon was out a shining brightly. Chloe shivered all over when Lex stopped holding her when he went to unlock his car.

“We’ll get it all wet!” she said, though really she couldn’t give a damn. She just didn’t want him to think that

“Its my dads, go ahead and piss on it if you like” said Lex a little bitterly. Chloe tumbled herself inside and shot Lex a sideways smirk which he reflected as they drove silently towards Gabe’s house. All the way Lex was cursing under his breath

‘What the hell did I just get myself into..’ he thought darkly

--------
Up and Coming:
Lionel gets more intruigued to what Lex is up to and insists that Lex continues this research with Chloe, when Lex doubts what he should do, he suddenly becomes extremely confident around Clark... :devil:

dsapiro
12th May 2003, 01:59
I just read this all right now. Wow, I really like it so far. Stupid Clark, If you would just tell Lex, it would make everyones life better.

scifichick774
12th May 2003, 03:04
Loving this fic sooo much. And at long last - Chlexy goodness. :) Hey - I'm all for Clark holding out on telling them his secret a little longer if it's going to get me some more Chlex kissage. ;)

Blaire023
12th May 2003, 03:55
I swear we think alike Kris, but then again this is ns.net who wouldn't want to see the chlexy kissage?

Hmmm, where shall I start? Besides the fact that it's amazing. There I said it, and believe me, I don't toss that word around when it comes to fics.

Love the magnificent holier than thou bastard, and of course, Clark landing on his rump. The again, I love it that you put Chloe and lex together to do some research.

They were researching the lake...yeah...that's it.

Blaire :blinkkiss:

bluemoongirl23
12th May 2003, 04:21
Oh, some Lex and Chloe wet frolicking. Please, more.

Blue

hfce
12th May 2003, 05:08
Oh wow that was good. But why did chloe stop boo on her. More please.... :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

A-u-r-o-r-a
13th May 2003, 00:17
little snippet hmya: NOT a chapter

Ack! i'm finding it hard to tie all these things together, i've got a Lex/Clark scene again. A Lex/Lionel scene again and a Clark/Chloe scene to come up with. And theyre all very. Very, angry with each other
But for now i'll just have to give you a snippit of the ending. Something's happened to Lex, can you guess what? ^_^ xxx

-----------

“Lex what’s happened to you?…” she whispered. Lex in turn sighed deeply and stepped heavily towards her in beat with the slow drums of the gothic music which thumped inside the car.
A breeze chilled her damp hair. Before she could object Lex was standing against her, his chest inches from hers. He slowly, ever so slowly, pushed his knee in-between her legs and Chloe let out a frightened gasp

Lex let out a slow, dark laugh. Chloe stared at him in terror as he chuckled out in long deep breaths. Only when he was this close could she study his face. His eyes were deep and heavy looking, his lips were constantly open and he kept running a wet tongue over them.
The passionate fire burning in his eyes…Chloe remembered.

She had a short flashback of what had happened on the beach…those rocks, that dust. It had something to do with his attitude, but this was more like an overdose. His whole body was throbbing with confidence and a certain darkness.

Chloe gasped when she saw the saliva covering his lips wasn’t clear but a pale violet, his entire mouth was tinged with violet, even the wetness of his eyes had a violet touch to them. She breathed out against him and moved her sweaty palms from the icy car to a new, cooler spot on the metal behind her

“Chloe…” Lex whispered in a drawn out breath “…let it take you” was all he said

Chloe looked confused but before she could stop him he had lowered his head down and was kissing her passionately. The moment Lex’s lips touched hers she felt a tremble of excitement run over her body, similar to being extremely cold.
Lex’s brow knotted into a dark frown and he began to move his lips more seductively over hers, he was even gasping into her, and Chloe was certain she could hear his heartbeat pumping the blood through his veins

Then she felt it, like her entire body was being filled by liquid confidence. Chloe broke away from him and stared wide eyed into his. She shivered as the chemical ran through her veins. Closing her eyes Chloe sighed heavily against Lex’s lips

He was watching her change, he was watching her with lowered eyelids and a dark curl on his lips. He could see the violet trace of his own moisture lining her lips.

“Open your eyes” He breathed out ruggedly. Chloe’s eyelids shot open. Her pupils were now tinged with violet and she was panting against his mouth. Lex smiled warmly at her. She smiled back seductively. The possession was complete

A loud thunderstorm rumbled overhead and a flash of lightening crackled over the blue sky. The music was dwarfed by the loud rumble of angry nature. Lex and Chloe looked up into the sky and smirked. This couldn’t stop them now. The darkness was inside them this time.

“Come on” Lex said in his low possessed voice “Lets go”

-------
A snippit from a future chapter. Up next: Clark gets an earbashing from Chloe and Lionel wants in on what Lex is up to...it'll all end in tears

hfce
13th May 2003, 00:31
This is getting scary and exciting. More please... :biggrin:

Hope :blush:

bluemoongirl23
13th May 2003, 03:01
I can't wait for Chloe giving Clark a piece of her mind. Though, I'd rather she and Lex have some alone time by the car. :blinkkiss: Tears, eh? Bring it on, baby.

Blue

A-u-r-o-r-a
14th May 2003, 21:15
Update! finally!

‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – Chloe's losing her patience with Clark

------

Chloe’s mouth tasted of wood. She pulled the pencil out of her mouth and spat out the woodchip, which she had just gnawed off. Lana had been watching her for quite some time.
Chloe was leaning against her locker just staring into space and knowing on her pencil, she had a far away look in her eyes, and her lips had the tiniest grin on them

“I can get you a muffin from the cafeteria” Lana said, making Chloe jump. Lana laughed softly and indicated the mangled pencil in-between Chloe’s lips

“Oh i…I was just thinking of some things I could be doing right now” Chloe responded, hiding the double meaning in her sentence extremely badly. Lana’s eyes flashed but she just laughed at her friend

“Ok well I’ll see you later, and don’t give yourself splinters!” she yelled over her shoulder as the bell for class rung out into the hallway.

Chloe made a small noise of acknowledgement and went back into her daydream of what had happened between her and Lex. Ie a hell of a lot over a few days. She couldn’t help but wonder if he was being spurred on by this need to find out the truth from Clark.
Nevertheless she couldn’t forget those shivers when he touched her, or the mere feeling of his warm palms beneath her thighs…pushing her against him

Chloe blushed into the hallway. She could feel Lex’s excitement through his jeans when he had done that, she just had to say stop. Lex Luther was a god, but she just didn’t have the confidence to actually do anything with him.

Still…there was no harm in a little daydream of him taking her roughly on a grand piano…or perhaps creaking against his bed until it broke…or the look on his face if she were to kneel down in-front of him and give him whatever he…

“Chloe!” Clark yelled for the third time. The pencil was now a mess of wooden soggy chips

“Oh…Clark, hey” Chloe said with a little uneasiness. Knowing the farmboy could fly made it a lot more difficult to actually talk to him. Lex had explained everything to her on the ride home, and ironically as it sounded, it was the only explanation

“So how are you doing?” she said a little darkly. Clark lowered his eyelids at her…surely she didn’t know anything…

“Better, thanks” He said. The hallway was now empty as everyone had gone to their classes. Not these two though. Neither one of them would budge

“Been spending a lot of time with Lex Luther recently?” Clark accused, Chloe raised her eyebrows

“Firstly, when is Lex –Luther- said with such coldness and secondly how the hell would you know?” She resisted the urge to add “…farm-boy!”

Clark squared his jaw at her and his eyes iced over with coldness

“Lex and I haven’t exactly been seeing eye to eye recently” He said with a certain tinge of mystery to it

“Oh yeh how so?” Chloe responded. She knew what he was talking about, if only he could actually admit it to her she would have so much more respect for him
Clark gave her a warning ‘back-off’ look

“It doesn’t matter” he said and turned around to leave for class. Chloe lost her temper with him and spun him around again

“Yes it does Clark! Stop with these secrets, stop with all this, this lying! Tell me!” she said in a rush. Then more tenderly pleaded with him

“Tell me…” she said softly. Clark sighed

“I saw you two on the valley riverside the other day, I actually was on my way over to apologise to Lex but he was ‘engaged’ with you so I left” Clark basically spat the words out at Chloe. She was amazed at his audacity.

“What business is it of yours if…” Chloe started, hearing her voice get higher. Clark took a step closer to her and butted in

“Its my business when Lex interferes with my life!” Clark shouted at her. Chloe looked up at him with fiery eyes. She laughed through her nose and squared her jaw, and Clark was taken a-back to how much like Lex that small gesture was

“Clark all we ask for is the truth” She said, sounding exactly like Lex. The image made Clark even more angry as he imaged her to be him.
“We?” He said with a threat

“Yes Clark” Chloe responded. She was even started to pronounce his name in Lex’s manner; cold and hard and extremely judgemental. Clark was staring down at her in a rage.

“You know a little truth goes a long way” she said. Now she was lecturing him. “You should remember that in the future”

Chloe was projecting one thought and one thought only up into Clark’s mind. And she was sure he could pick up on it. ‘I know’ she thought over and over again ‘I know about you Clark’

She smiled bitterly at him and spun on her heel to leave. She could hear Clarks breathing becoming ragged in anger and she squared her jaw once more as she left. She really was turning into Lex…

------------

Instantly as she sat in her class all she could think about was regret. Was all this worth it? The destruction of her friendship with Clark just to get a little truth? She had helped Lex to begin with to get a story. A small filler for the torch, but now she was in deep way over her head and was actually intrigued into finding out the truth about Clark Kent

scifichick774
14th May 2003, 21:27
Three words: Good - for - her.

All of those times she's had to put up with his lecturing her about the consequences of her actions and how she's "hurt" him by doing whatever it was - good for her to finally take a stand and throw his own words right back at him.

And the three words that describe Clark? What - an - ass.

dsapiro
15th May 2003, 00:32
I totaly agree, she is being nicer about it then she could be, and since he knows that she knows, the least he could do would be to bring it out in the open.

bluemoongirl23
15th May 2003, 01:14
I love it when Chloe gets to put Clark in his place. It's so damn satisfying.

Blue

hfce
15th May 2003, 02:42
I agree with all of you guys. Go CHLOE!!!!!! :yay:

Hope :devil:

petriebird18
15th May 2003, 02:53
I LOVE THIS FIC!!!!!!!!! And i'll say, HELL YEAH!, to Chloe mouthing off to Clark. (Stupid jerk that he is!) :biggrin: Can't wait for more (especially more Chlexy goodness, or Clarkass kicking, either one is FUN!)
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

Blaire023
15th May 2003, 05:22
Okay who fed Lex the purple dusty stuff? or who melted it down and injected him with it?

Anywho...

About this last chapter...that's our kickassChloe...

Loved it!

B

A-u-r-o-r-a
15th May 2003, 23:38
Blaire you'll have to wait and see, Poppet ^_^

Thats what teasers are for, to annoy people with! :devil:

Thanks everybody for your support, you're all being so sweet about this massive block on my writing skills ^_^

A-u-r-o-r-a
17th May 2003, 23:36
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – The last couple of parts. Prepare yourselves for Dark Chlex. If that kinda thing freaks you out i strongly suggest you bail now
---------

Lex walked along the rows and rows of Lionel’s research on these meteor rocks. There were different specimens of green, red, and violet encased in labelled jars. Some green liquid bubbled in the corner. Lex’s eyes sparkled in wonder
All he had done was accidentally fall against his book closet in his office, the next he knew a wall had revolved around to show an entire research lab on Meteor rocks. This old house held so many secrets

“Ah, I wondered how long it would take you to find those” Lionel’s voice came a moment before the office door slammed shut

“Before you begin another fascinating lecture I’ve got something important to discuss” Snapped Lex before Lionel had a chance to speak. Amused, Lionel chuckled and smiled at his son

“Go on” he said dryly. Lex walked around to behind his desk and spoke clearly

“You know that research I was telling you about? It stops now”

Lionel looked very cold and annoyed. He looked down in thought and then shot Lex a look of diapointment

“Can I ask why?” Said Lionel folding his arms. Lex took a deep breath, he didn’t expect his dad to understand

“Because I’m walking a knife edge with my priorities” He explained slowly. As if talking to a child. Lionel rolled his eyes and walked towards his briefcase which was at the side of the first bookcase. He turned his back to Lex while he rummaged around inside for something

“Which would be?…” Lionel replied angrily

“My friendship with Clark” Replied Lex, he fumed when he heard Lionel chuckle “I didn’t expect you to understand but this research is jeopardising it” Lionel smiled to himself

‘Cute’ He thought. Lionel picked out what he was looking for an tapped it with his finger. Lex continued behind him

“Unlike some people I realise where to draw the line” Lex finished coldly and started to fill in some paperwork on his desk

Lionel stood up and walked over to where Lex was sitting, carrying something with him.

“Oh I know where to draw the line Lex, and I also know an opportunity when I see it. This Chloe Sullivan you’ve been hanging around with so much has great potential for the future. I get the feeling you don’t see the bigger picture, son”

Lionel was behind Lex’s chair now. He laid an unwelcome hand on his son’s shoulder. Lex looked up from his work and waited for him to remove it

“ You just need a helping hand to see it” said Lionel darkly

Lex felt the shooting pain of an injection needle plunging into the back of his neck. He cried out in pain and fell against his desk. His vision was wandering in and out of focus and he wearily put his hand up to rub the back of his neck
A hazy vision of Lionel walked over in-front of him and inspected Lex coldly. When Lionel spoke it was so far away, as if in an echo

“I’m sorry son, but you’re so close to discovering what I failed to” came the monotone emotionless void of his father. Lex writhed around on the desk. He staggered to push himself up with his arms but collapsed in a weakening exhaustion back onto the desk.
His breaths were coming out slowly and painfully from his lungs, and Lex could see the condensation forming from his breathing on the desk, fading, then going, then forming, then fading…
He mustered all his might to speak

“What have you done to me” Lex staggered out in a few ragged breaths. The effort of talking almost killed him. He tried desperately to stand up but hopelessly just slid with a thump onto the floor.
Lionel stood over the body of his son and Lex looked up at him in hatred

“Just a little kick start, you were losing track of the big picture” Lionel said in a calming voice. Then just as Lex’s eyelids were about to close over in unconsciousness he saw in Lionel’s hand the injection needle.
And it was filled with a bright, iridescent violet fluid. Lex’s eyes shot open in horror

“No…Dad, that’s not” He choked

“Yes it is. And in its most powerful form. By morning you’ll find it difficult to remember a thing”

Lex yelled out as best he could. He was furious

“You…you bastard!” he growled out to the fading room. Lionel was swirling in and out of vision as Lex looked up wearily into his darkening face.

“I shall be gone in a few moments. I know full well that with this much of the meteor rock chemical you’d have enough confidence to kill me” He said calmly

“So I shall be leaving by helicopter. By the morning you will have all your answers son. And so will I”

Lionel bent down next to his son and put something large and green in Lex’s pocket. He looked coldly at Lex’s face as he writhed in agony. Lionel blinked in affection and stood up again silently

With that Lionel blurred out of Lex’s vision. He called out desperately to his father over and over again but he didn’t come back. The mansion was cold and dark in the night. Many times Lex called out his father’s name into the night with his last ounce of strength. Called out for help. For anybody, before darkness took him

Lionel was right.

Lex sat bolt upright from the wooden floorboards with bright open eyes. Eyes that gleamed into the lonely night, that gleamed with a violet tinge.
All he could think of was killing Lionel, of setting his fingers around his throat and strangling him to death. The mansion was whistling in the cold wind of the night and created an eerie presence to hold Lex as he prowled around, getting used to his new dark senses

Everywhere he walked he held a confident grin on his lips. His eyelids were a darker shade now and even the shadows were nothing compared to his eerie presence. He had been transformed into a terrifying being.

And what was second on his mind after Lionel’s fantasy death? Clark.
With a will that burnt and raged inside his heart he raced down to the garage, grabbed his sunglasses from the side and leapt into his Black Jag (In remembrance of his silver Porsche which lay in pieces in the Valley river)

But as he drove down the highway, laughing in excitement at the phenomenal speed and highly illegal speed he was reaching, Lex thought to himself that he wanted a little company before he beat the living daylights out of Clark, and that person had to be Chloe.

TBC... (with an updated rating probably ;) )
------------
P.S its written now! so updates should be constant if i'm fed with feedback. I'm sorry i just crave it! :blinkkiss:

bluemoongirl23
17th May 2003, 23:48
Conflicted here. Lionel's a bastard, no doubting that. But, I like Violet LEx so much that I'll forgive him. Especially if he's going straight to Chloe right now.

Blue

petriebird18
18th May 2003, 00:14
kill lionel or get with Chloe? :huh: AH, such hard choices! But i chose Chloe, Killing Lionel can wait until later! :devil: ;) Update soon!
~Deidre~

A-u-r-o-r-a
18th May 2003, 00:53
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – Bloody Lionel...i wrote this and he even pisses me off!

---------

“Just a second!” Chloe yelled at the doorbell and rushed towards it. Her bare feet patted on the floorboard.

“Clark if that’s you…” she cursed as the doorbell rang a second time “JUST A MINUTE!!!” she yelled at the door while she unwrapped the towel from her head. She had just got out of the shower and, while she still was clothed, wasn’t really in the mood for an idle chit chat with Clark

“WHAT!” she barked as she swung the door open. There was no-one there. Darkness there and nothing more than the starlight and a gentle breeze as it whistled through her garden
She stepped out timidly to the front porch

“Hello?…” she said quietly. The trees blew in an eerie silence.

A blast of gothic/metal style music made her jump out of her skin, leaping about a foot in the air with eyes like saucers she glanced into the darkness to see Lex’s black Jaguar parked opposite her street
She sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear, laughing at how stupid she had been.

“Lex!” she said loudly over the thump of the music as she ran towards the car. She peered in through the window.
Once more, nothing but darkness and the neon glow of the CD player as the music blared out into the night. It was eerie and dark, and had a certain erotic tone to it as all gothic music does. Chloe wouldn’t of taken it for his style…

~~ how can you see into my eyes
like open doors
leading you down into my core
where i've become some null~~

A hoarse voice shouted angrily out into the night from the stereo. Chloe quite liked the song but not in the middle of the night. She looked around her, her pupils huge and black in the starlight. Lex was nowhere to be seen.
Chloe took a few hard breaths and realised she was trembling in the cold. She turned around to go back into the house. As she spun her body away from the her she screamed loudly

Lex was standing there infront of her. He was wearing an extremely dark, almost evil smile

~~ Somebody save me,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on… ~~

“Lex…” Chloe whispered, then breathed out heavily “You really frightened me, what are you doing here?” she asked innocently. Chloe had to smile when she saw what he was wearing. He was barefoot for a start, (driving bare-foot?) wearing some faded jeans and a very open black shirt which was blowing in the wind. Chloe even noticed a few rips in it

“What happened to you?” she asked him tenderly. The gothic voice behind her was beginning to frighten her

~~ you found my soul
this spirits sleeping somewhere cold
until you find me bearing me
in my home~~

Chloe looked him all over, irritated that he hadn’t spoken, it was only then that she noticed his eyes. They were positively burning with violet fire as he stared at her. They had darkened around his eyelids. He was actually quite terrifying.
Lex picked up on her trembling heartbeat and smiled broadly. He looked down at the ground then blinked slowly up to her with a very sensual, very mysterious, yet very erotic and intense stare.

Chloe blinked a couple of times and backed herself up against the door of the car. It was vibrating with the loud music. Lex spoke then, and Chloe gasped at the darkness in his deep voice

“My father disagrees with me…” He said slowly, letting each word lull off his tongue

“What, about stopping Clarks research?” Chloe managed to blurt out. She was becoming distracted by Lex. He had clasped his hands in front of his lips and spoke through them

“He seems to want us to continue,” Lex replied slowly “And so do I”

“What?” Chloe stammered, she had her palms against the cool metal of Lex’s Jag, and was becoming increasingly frightened by him

~~ wake me up inside (wake me up)
wake me up inside (cant wake up)
(save me) call me name and
save me from my dark~~

“What about before, about saving your friendship with Clark?” She said in a rush

“We’re beyond that” Lex snapped back at her, his eyebrows were lowering into a scowl. Chloe’s chest heaved in terrified breaths as he stared at her through his eyes. Those iridescent burning eyes.

“Lex what’s happened to you?…” she whispered. Lex in turn sighed deeply and stepped heavily towards her in beat with the slow drums of the gothic music which thumped inside the car.
A breeze chilled her damp hair. Before she could object Lex was standing against her, his chest inches from hers. He slowly, ever so slowly, pushed his knee in-between her legs and Chloe let out a frightened gasp

Lex let out a slow, dark laugh. Chloe stared at him in terror as he chuckled out in long deep breaths. Only when he was this close could she study his face. His eyes were deep and heavy looking, his lips were constantly open and he kept running a wet tongue over them.
The passionate fire burning in his eyes…Chloe remembered.

She had a short flashback of what had happened on the beach…those rocks, that dust. It had something to do with his attitude, but this was more like an overdose. His whole body was throbbing with confidence and a certain darkness.

Chloe gasped when she saw the saliva covering his lips wasn’t clear but a pale violet, his entire mouth was tinged with violet, even the wetness of his eyes had a violet touch to them. She breathed out against him and moved her sweaty palms from the icy car to a new, cooler spot on the metal behind her

“Chloe…” Lex whispered in a drawn out breath “…let it take you” was all he said

Chloe looked confused but before she could stop him he had lowered his head down and was kissing her passionately and slowly. The moment Lex’s lips touched hers she felt a tremble of excitement run over her body, similar to being extremely cold.
Lex’s brow knotted into a dark frown and he began to move his lips more seductively over hers, he was even gasping into her, and Chloe was certain she could hear his heartbeat pumping the blood through his veins

Then she felt it, like her entire body was being filled by liquid confidence. Chloe broke away from him and stared wide eyed into his. She shivered as the chemical ran through her veins. Closing her eyes Chloe sighed heavily against Lex’s lips

He was watching her change, he was watching her with lowered eyelids and a dark curl on his lips. He could see the violet trace of his own moisture lining her lips.

“Open your eyes” He breathed out ruggedly. Chloe’s eyelids shot open. Her pupils were now tinged with violet and she was panting against his mouth. Lex smiled warmly at her. She smiled back seductively. The possession was complete

A loud thunderstorm rumbled overhead and a flash of lightening crackled over the blue sky. The music was dwarfed by the loud rumble of angry nature. Lex and Chloe looked up into the sky and smirked. This couldn’t stop them now. The darkness was inside them this time.

“Come on” Lex said in his low possessed voice “Lets go”

------------
TBC... Lex cant control himself and goes just a teensy bit mad.

hfce
18th May 2003, 01:31
Oh wow :ohmy: my heart is pounding loudly after reading this. I am sacred but anxious to see what happens.

Hope :huh:

petriebird18
18th May 2003, 01:44
:applause: :worship2: WRITE MORE NOW! :biggrin:
~Deidre~

dsapiro
18th May 2003, 05:30
OMG, that was amazing, you have to update soon! :worship2: :yay:

Blaire023
18th May 2003, 06:18
let's go indeed...wooooh, I like some purple rock munchin lex...

B

§åß®îNå
18th May 2003, 06:20
this is sooo good! u have me over the edge of my chair
update soon!

bluemoongirl23
19th May 2003, 02:22
I love violet Lex. And he and violet Chloe should be very fun to watch. Can't wait to see him go a teensy bit mad.

Blue

A-u-r-o-r-a
19th May 2003, 23:59
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – Ha...its funny, originally this was about clark and lex. Annnd it seems my mind wandered off the subject for a while

i'm a filthy bunny: Smut warning beware! -->

----------

120…130…140mph and increasing.

Lex shot past in his Jaguar, the music was close to deafening the two young people inside. Lex was smiling out into the road with both hands on the wheel as Chloe sat next to him, she had closed her eyes and was swaying her body to the gothic music. Lex took his eyes off the road to look at her. She had lifted up her hands and was running them through her hair.
His lips parted, as he watched her steadily

“Lex!” Chloe screamed in her possessed voice as two flashing headlights illuminated the car, Lex’s eyes shot open and he swerved the car out of the way just in time to miss the truck, which beeped angrily as they shot past.

Chloe looked sideways at him wide eyed, and began to laugh. Lex watched her body move with her laughing and joined in.

140…150…160…

Chloe squirmed in her seat and bit her lip as she locked with his violet eyes. She sang along with the voice of the stereo, and ran her hands through her hair again

~~ wake me up inside (wake me up)
wake me up inside (cant wake up)
(save me) call me name and
save me from my dark~~

As the chorus built up more violently the entire car shook with the sound of screeching brakes. Lex had been watching her and slammed his foot down at 165mph on the main road. Chloe screamed in laughter as the car skidded to a stop
The chorus built up to the loudest the music could get, and Lex leapt on her. It was more than he could take, watching her for so long. Enough messing about. Playtime was over.

He was frantically kissing her mouth, her neck, her shoulders. The large car purred around them as Lex moved over to straddle Chloe beneath him. He glared down at her and panted through gritted teeth before violently encasing his lips around hers. Chloe thrust her tongue into his mouth and moaned out a long deep sound which she didn’t think she could produce
A bolt of lightning screamed across the sky and thunder rumbled overhead. Suddenly a shower of heavy rain burst onto the car. Chloe opened her eyes and grinned seductively up at him, she ran her hands over his shoulders as he pinned her down to the seat and pushed her hips up to meet him

Lex groaned loudly and sucked in air through gritted teeth. His forehead frowned in anger and passion. Chloe laughed evilly up at him. That was the last straw for Lex.
He kicked the door open and it swung out with a crash. Grabbing Chloe around the waist he hauled her out of the car and slammed her body against the side of the door. The rain pelted down mercilessly on them, and Chloe was enjoying every moment of Lex’s frantic lust for her.

Lex managed to calm himself down enough to grab the back of Chloe’s neck and pull her lips towards his, he licked his tongue over hers a few times before pulling back. Chloe looked incredibly pissed off with him when he stopped and she threw her head back on the roof, enjoying the rain pummelling against her eyelids

Lex attacked at Chloe’s neck like a vampire. She gasped and writhed against him, he was making her hotter and hotter as he swooped his hands over the curves of her chest. Lex laughed softly against Chloe’s neck when she moaned at his hand crawling up her thighs,
Pushing up her skirt to her waist…down, lower still…
He drew back from her neck and looked down at her, his lips hung open and raindrop fell lightly from them. Chloe panted and groaned for him to go further.
With a look of darkening passion he thrust two fingers up inside of her. Chloe yelped out in pain into the night

“You like that… huh? He breathed a whisper against her mouth. He was looking proud and content at the whimpering noises she was making. He laughed at her when she gritted her teeth and panted out for him not to stop
Chloe possessed was angry, frustrated and extremely hot for Lex, he knew it as he watched her reactions. She was positively clinging to him. Should he stop now she might just kill him
The rain came heavier and started to bounce from Lex’s shoulders. His mouth curled in a large grin as he watched Chloe writhe around on the car and he pushed his fingers forcefully into her. She was in a large amount of pain, but she didn’t ask him to stop. After all, the pain/pleasure barrier was nothing Chloe couldn’t handle in this state.

Another bolt of lightning flashed down with a crack in the distance, and when Chloe opened her eyes through the rain she saw Lex’s dark face illuminated by the electric storm above, he looked like a killer. A predator
She was locked to him as he was to her, they moved as one dark force together. Chloe was melting away in Lex’s arms. He was pushing his heart against her, and from a distance she could hear her soul screaming to be let free and join his. Both heartbeats thumped against each other in a mad passion

Chloe panted erratically into his mouth as he watched her, He was smiling like a wild man, a darkening smile like someone who has just been convicted of 1st degree murder, and she like his prey was willing to do anything just to stay with him, Chloe loved the fact that she felt like a vixen in his arms.
The violet rush pumping through her veins was flowing fast and furious around her body and when she finally felt that explosion of shivers and ecstasy, she let go completely

Chloe was hit hard by the force of what just happened and as her tight muscles spasmed around Lex’s fingers she collapsed. Lex smirked down at her and caught her in his arms as she lay panting against his chest. He withdrew his fingers not too roughly and licked them clean in front of Chloe’s face as she calmed down.
Her inner muscles throbbed violently from Lex’s violent and rough penetration, Chloe slowly raised her head to look into his dark mysterious eyes. He was obviously extremely pleased with himself. A low thundercloud rumbled overhead in exact timing to Lex’s violet eyes flushing deep purple. He was terrifying.

“You alright’?” Lex asked softly, he couldn’t wipe the smug grin off his face and Chloe had the sudden urge to slap him.

“’Bastard…” she laughed up at him “Wipe that smile off your face, Luther”

With that Lex looked suddenly quite angry, the fire in his eyes burnt ferociously into hers. She wasn’t afraid anymore. She now was as deeply possessed by the violet chemical as he.was.

“You calling me names?” He asked her quietly, a hint of threat on his voice. Chloe narrowed her brow into a frown and threw her arms around his neck. He could of used the same voice to beat someone to death

“You heard me” She whispered, then attacked his mouth with hers, she was instantly met by Lex’s hot tongue intruding her mouth. She let him push her back against the car once more, Chloe could hear the loud noises of air being breathed through their noses and was instantly more turned on by Lex than ever. She threw a leg around his waist.

This was all he needed. Even though Lex had been possessed he was no rapist, and the chemical was simply acting on natural instinct with added confidence, but as Chloe’s foot dug into his back Lex could feel his hard on pressing angrily against his jeans.

“Come on…” Chloe gasped against him and frantically whipped her hands down to undo his jeans. Lex breathed heavily into her mouth as he in turn was sweeping up the rim of her skirt.
She launched herself around him and balanced herself as Lex slammed her body against the slippery wet surface of the car. He groaned up into her lips as she slid herself down, impaling herself onto his throbbing hard on,
The feeling was too much for her to handle. Chloe tried to throw her arms around Lex’s shoulders for support but he wouldn’t let her. Lex grabbed her wrists and pinned them against the car either side of her chest. And there he held her stationary.

Lex’s tongue was flushed and bright pink. Chloe could see it hovering inside his open mouth as he gaped at her. Their foreheads leant against each other. Lex loved being so utterly utterly dominant, this version of Lex wanted to show Chloe what he was really capable of doing with a little confidence.
Chloe smiled as she got used to the feeling of his hot shaft filling her completely and snugly. She clamped and tightened her inner muscles on him, making him groan out a husky gasp

“…Do that again” Lex commanded darkly. Chloe licked her tongue over Lex’s lips and kissed him, then when she had his lips encased around hers she tightened her muscles around his cock once more, swallowing his groans of lust that came from the back of his throat.
Chloe watched him through half open eyelids; the darkness of the storm still surrounded Lex as he prepared himself. Looking possessively into her eyes Lex began to thrust himself into her in time with the music that was still thumping out of the car.

Chloe threw her head back with an open mouth and Lex sucked on the spot below her ear as he continued to mercilessly pound himself into her. He was beginning to pull himself almost all the way out and then slipping roughly inside of her over and over again.
His grip on her wrists was becoming painful…and Chloe loved it

She was locked to him as he was to her, they moved as one dark force together. Chloe was melting away in Lex’s arms. He was pushing his heart against her, and from a distance she could hear her soul screaming to be let free and join his. Both heartbeats thumped against each other in a mad passion

Lex screwed up his eyes in anger mixed with furious lust and clenched his teeth at the feeling of Chloe’s tightness enveloping him completely
He was lost in a blissful emptiness until he heard Chloe’s soft groans turn into words;

“Take me Lex…” She groaned out his name and looked angrily at him. Anger was the only word Lex could use, he had never seen her this way, but then again…he had never seen her through violet eyes before.

Chloe began to gyrate her hips around Lex’s shaft as he thrust into her faster and harder, moaning loudly when he encased her completely. She pushed her feet against the small of his back, forcing him closer to her.
She could feel the explosion coming a long way away, her body ached for him to take her

“Harder…” she hissed at him, Lex realised she was close and released her wrists. His lips hung open and he grabbed her round the waist, forcing her body to slam down onto him as he thrust him self upwards. Chloe’s heart felt like it was about to explode
Lex used both hands to balance her hips against his and gritted his teeth harshly in a predatorial stance.

“Say it again…” Lex whispered at her with threatening authority. He shoved himself inside her once

“…Take me Lex,” Chloe breathed as her body flopped helplessly to Lex’s violent impalement of her body. Lex leant his head on Chloe’s shoulder and breathed into her ear

“Again…” He growled and pounded himself quicker into her tight opening, his hot breath on Chloe’s ear made her bite onto her lip. She couldn’t bring herself to form another word as every ounce of breath was being pushed out of her by Lex’s impalement on her body

Suddenly Lex stopped his rhythm into her, which Chloe saw in his frustrated eyes must have taken incredible will power. He looked extremely angry as he moved his lips to breath heavily against the bridge of her nose, Chloe had to tilt her head upward to see him staring down at her in a fury

“Say it…again” he growled in a low tone, shooting his stare straight into her violet eyes.

But Chloe just laughed darkly at him. She could play this game too. Lex’s eyes flashed when he saw her laughing at him and gritted his teeth angrily. He was just about to threaten Chloe further when she suddenly squeezed the inner muscles of her opening tight around the base of his cock as she did before, Lex held stationary inside her and stopped dead in his tracks

Instantly Chloe knew she had his weakness when she saw him close his eyes and his breathing became erratic with lust.

‘Threaten me, Luther?’ she whispered up at him with a sly grin. Lex was panting against the bridge of her nose as he was so much taller than she was, but Chloe secretly loved tilting her head up to watch him anyway.
His stare of anger vanished and he seemed to gaze at Chloe with an exhausted look of pride. He let a sexy, seductive curl form on his flushed lips and he kissed her tenderly.

‘That’s my girl’ he thought with a smile, then withdrew himself almost completely to slip inside her once more, picking up a ferocious speed as he finished himself off with three final breathless thrusts.

A throbbing sensation of lust and energy tingled through every fibre of Lex’s shaft as he shot up into her, just as he was shuddering in the last moment of his orgasm Chloe hit hers with a force and for a third time, clamped down hard on Lex, forcing a long groan to rasp from his throat when he felt her shudder and tremble around his body, squeezing him dry.

The moment passed and vanished. Lex no longer felt the hot anger inside of him, and Chloe didn’t feel like the maddened vixen anymore. They both just panted against each other and kissed exhaustedly.

After a few seconds Lex let Chloe down to her own two feet with as much dignity as he felt she deserved. He lay his forehead on hers and grinned at her
Chloe couldn’t think, she couldn’t speak. Her memory was nothing and her mind was void of any importance but Lex and his kisses

…Of course, this was all happening without either of them knowing. The real Chloe had been left back somewhere around Lex kissing her next to his car outside her house, and the last recollection the real Lex could muster was of talking to his father.
But Lex was strong, he was confident and he had proved he could take and have whatever he wanted, and what he wanted now was the truth.

‘Time to pay Clark a little visit’ He thought darkly to himself. Right on cue, the thunder rolled dangerously close overhead. Lex noticed something in his pocket. He fished it out curiously. A dangerously large green meteor rock sat in his palm. Lionel’s present. Lex smiled mischievously and knew exactly what he planned to do with it

------------
TBC...Lex on his progression to Clark's house. Something unexpected happens to Chloe and she quickly becomes locked in the role to save the day.

hfce
20th May 2003, 18:56
That was hot :drool: and scary at the same time. :goof: :ohmy: please more.....

Hope

A-u-r-o-r-a
21st May 2003, 02:01
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – Eep...suddenly things dont seem so violet anymore...

---------

Lex gripped his steering wheel stretching his arms out to full length. He grinned at the noise of the engine pushing itself to 80 from 50 and shifted gears roughly as it began to scream. Immediately the car quietened down and the low hum began to rise in the engine once more at Lex pushed 110mph

Continuing his journey towards Clark’s house he sped through the town, screeching round corners and ripping at his tires at they left tracks on the tarmac

Lex laughed loudly at the car did a 1-80 round the corner near the bank. His stereo was blasting loudly and his ear drums were thumping at the painfully loud music

“Whoooo-hoooo!” He yelled. Chloe was laughing hard next to him, she was screaming and clutching at all sides of the car, then when the Jag began on a straight line once more she collapsed into hysterics against the leather seat

Suddenly Chloe stopped laughing, Lex continued and just sped up once more on his route to the Kent Farm, which took him through town. He didn’t notice Chloe’s eyes begin to droop and her clutching at her head
Slowly Chloe felt as if she was waking up from a heavy night’s sleep. As she tried to focus in on what was happening her eyes began to tingle. She was blinking so many times that her eyes became teary
Two single violet tears fell from her eyes. They went un-noticed by Lex or Chloe as she wiped them away.
Staring into space she realised she was in a car. Who’s car?! Where were they going, why was she here?! Slowly she turned her head to see who was driving at such an erratic speed

“Lex?!” Chloe breathed out, then began to scream

“Lex stop!!” She yelled over the music, and began to squirm around in her seat like a trapped animal. They were both going to be killed! Chloe spotted the speedometer and her eyes flashed in terror when she saw it was pushing 130mph

Lex darted his head to the side, he couldn’t understand what was the matter with Chloe as the violet chemical continued to pump wildly through his heart. He frowned his forehead at her but kept darting his head back to the road

“What’s the matter?!” He yelled over the music as if nothing was wrong. Chloe was close to hysteria

“Pull over, NOW!” Chloe screamed. Lex looked a little pissed off but could see Chloe was probably going to have a cardiac arrest or something so he slammed hard on the brakes
At 120mph the car screeched along the road at the brakes worked to their hardest. The car began to spin against the tarmac. Lex was laughing madly, enjoying every minute of it whilst Chloe screamed in terror. Finally the car spun into a stop as it skidded against a wall, Lex gave a low breath and chuckled

“We have got to do –that- again!” He said excitedly. Chloe stared at him breathing hard and grabbed at the doorhandle, slamming it shut against him as she stumbled out onto the road

“wha?…Hey!” Lex shouted. He got out, feeling quite irritated and followed Chloe as she power walked down the street, tears streaming down her eyes

“Chloe!!” Lex yelled after her, “What’s going on!”

“I don’t know!” Chloe screamed angrily at him as she spun on her heel. For some reason her body ached and she had no idea how she got in Lex’s car, or what she was doing. The last thing she remembered was standing outside her house as Lex kissed her…then, she was here.
A dreaded thought entered her head… had Lex…? No, not even he would be capable of date rape…But, she took a moment to just look at him

Lex was walking defiantly up to Chloe at a menacingly quick pace. Chloe gulped and stared at him, terrified out of her senses. Then she spotted something.

His eyes were iridescent and pearly violet, they had a sheen over them which seemed to cover his entire body. Realisation flickered on inside her head and she gasped at what had happened. The music thumped into a strong chorus

~~ Wake me up inside
Wake me up inside (Save me)
Save me from this nothing I’ve become ~~

“Lex! You’re…You…” She choked, stumbling back from him. “I thought you said to stop messing around with those meteor rocks, to stop the research”
A strange feeling of Deja-vu covered her. Hadn’t she already had this argument with him before?

Lex looked very confused, a couple of moments ago Chloe was acting confident, wild and ready for anything, and now she looked frightened of him. For the first time since Lionel forced the chemical on him, Lex felt regret

“Chloe…” He said softly as his violet eyes began to lose their glow. He stepped towards her but she stumbled back like a wild deer. She looked up at him, scared of what he might do to her, Lex stared back and blinked a few times. Chloe was truly frightened and Lex didn’t like it, Chloe spoke up as Lex’s eyes slowly began to change to blue

“Why were we heading to Clark’s farm?” She whispered through breaths. Suddenly Lex’s eyes flashed deep violet once more and he squared his jaw. Chloe had almost got him back, but at the mention of Clark’s name Lex changed instantly back to what he had become; a man possessed.
He gave her a dark smirk and turned round to go back to the Jag, which was purring a couple of yards away

“Lex what were you going to do!” Chloe shouted desperately. Now she feared for Clark. Slowly pieces of the puzzle were slotting into place. Lex didn’t turn back to talk to her

“What I’m –going- to do” He corrected, climbed into his car, reversed loudly then revved down the road towards the Kent farm, leaving Chloe terrified of what he was going to do to him. She stood helpless in the middle of the street. Lex didn’t know what he was doing, this wasn’t really him.
The song in Lex’s car blared into her mind, she thought how eerily fitting it was

~~ how can you see into my eyes
like open doors?
leading you down into my core
where i've become some null ~~

…save me from the nothing I’ve become

The wind blew in Chloe’s face and she suddenly felt extremely strong.
“Save me from the nothing I’ve become” She mouthed after Lex as he sped away and out of sight. The challenge was hers to take. She took a deep breath and began running desperately towards Clark’s farm…

…~~ save me from the nothing I’ve become~~…

------------
TBC... So things arent so violet for Chloe anymore...Clark sees a mysterious figure in the farm at night...

scifichick774
21st May 2003, 03:26
OMG!

I have no idea how I missed so many updates, but oh, man. This fic is so damn good. Please let Chloe get there in time to help Lex bring Clark down. What? Didn't you see my title? Evil.

Calliope
21st May 2003, 04:11
Hmmm, so what happened when Chloe was all Violet!Chloe? How's Chloe going to stop Violet!Lex? So many questions, no answers. Update! :biggrin:

petriebird18
21st May 2003, 04:12
woah, that was wonderful!!! I loved it, now go write more! :biggrin:
~Deidre~

hfce
21st May 2003, 06:45
WOW! :huh: :huh: that was intense.....

Hope

A-u-r-o-r-a
21st May 2003, 18:07
‘Autumn Storms’
By A-u-r-o-r-a
Rating – R (atm)
Summery – continuing on basically...

---------

Clark picked up an innexplainable feeling that something was wrong on the farm. Getting out from his bed he stumbled wearily out to stare from his window. The pale moonlight was just breaking over the storm ahead
He thought to himself how so many storms had come to pass this Autumn week…

This feeling wouldn’t ebb away. Clark narrowed his forhead and tried to use his X-ray vision to see anything suspicious on the farm. It turned out he didn’t need it.
With his natural vision Clark saw the outline of a man’s body leaning up against a tree at the farm gate. He was in the distance and only his shadowy sillouette could be seen, but he was watching him

Instantly Clark feared for his family and rushed out of the house, pulling an old sweater over his tracksuit. As he walked through the farm the wind was whistling around the tracters and the machinery. The wooden gates and the Cattle sheds. Everything was humming with the sound of something amis…

Clark found himself looking round rapidly as he walked towards the Gate. When he reached it there was no-one there. He checked a double time and peered into the distance of the cornfields…nothing there.

As the thunder sounded a rumble overhead Clark took his cue to go back inside. As he turned he jumped back in shock at the figure sitting on the fence right infront of him

“Hello Clark”

“Lex…You scared the crap outta me!” Clark said, breathing heavily and stumbling a bit. Lex just sat and stared coldly. Nothing more…

~~ Somebody save me,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on,
Just stay (Stay with me)
Stay, Come on… ~~

Clark look irritated. It was some ridiculous hour in the morning. What the hell was he doing here? Clark started towards Lex to ask him that very same question but he jumped off the fence and beat him to it.

“You’re probably wondering why I’m here” Lex said dryly
“Well yes actually I am, amongst hundreds of other questions!” Clark snapped. This was ridiculous. He wanted to go back inside. What did Lex want now?

Lex looked thoughtful for a moment and squared his jaw in thought. Clark was sure there was something wrong here…his eyes looked different, even in the moonlight he could see the change. And there was something else…

Suddenly Lex walked steadily over to Clark and brushed past his shoulder, a light numbing pain attacked Clark’s forehead and he reacted in the only way he could to a small sense of Green meteor rock, It was small but it was on Lex somewhere. God knows why he had it with him.
Attempting to cover up his weakened state Clark backed off from Lex, grateful that he was walking away and heading over to his car. The pain slowly ebbed and went away, Clark stood upright again as Lex got further away. He ran his hand over the smooth metal and opened the door

“Hey, wait a minute where are you going?” Clark shouted angrily, Lex shot him a look of pure darkness as his eyes flashed violet

“For a drive, and you’re coming with me, Clark” Lex yelled back with a crazed and sly smile. Clark looked infinitely confused and raised both eyebrows at Lex. The wind was biting at him now. Lex narrowed his eyes in protection from it

“Lex, I’m not going anywhere, what’s this all about?” Clark shouted. He longed to go closer to Lex and try to console him, or comfort him, or do something to figure out what was going on. In a naivety only Clark could possess, he didn’t suspect anything…that was until Lex spoke next;

“I know” He said quietly and calmly.
He stood facing Clark with his eyelids hung low and menacingly and his lips tightly shut. A thundercloud rolled overhead. If ever there was a vengeance of Lex vs Clark, it started here

“Know…what?” Clark snapped back, Lex shook his head and smiled at the naivety of his friend

“Clark. I –know-” Lex said calmly and with a patience he didn’t think he possessed. Clarks eye’s flashed wide. ‘No’ he thought ‘He cant’…
Lex saw Clark trying desperately to respond but just laughed softly through his nose. With an instant rage Lex was walking steadily towards Clark and had smashed his body down on the bonnet of the car. Clark scrunched up his eyes in pain as the green meteor rock glowed inside Lex’s pocket. Lex smirked down at Clark as he writhed in pain. He had him by the coller of his shirt and laughed softly at Clark’s moans of agony. He was thrilled at finally being able to have some sort of control over him…after all these years

“Come on Clark…” Lex whispered down at him, Clark wearily opened his eyes, struggling to remain conscious at the power of the green meteor rock throbbed inside his skull

“…We’re going for a drive to the Valley” Lex violently pushed him inside the car. Clark flopped inside like a dead body. Lex quickly got inside and slammed the door shut. He looked over at his friend and grinned.

“I think you’ve got some explaining to do” He said with a certain affection for Clark. Just as he was about to start the engine and go back to the Valley, back to where it all began, a figure rushed in-front of the car and stood defiantly in front of it

Chloe was breathing heavily, exausted at her run over here. She could see Clark’s body slumped over in the front seat and gasped in disbelief. Lex looked over at Clark and then shook his head slowly at Chloe, giving her a sign that no, he wasn’t dead.
She didn’t have the words to say anything. Lex was mad and showed no affection for her, she was of no importance to him.
Her eyes pleaded through the barrier of the windscreen

“Let him go” she pleaded quietly. Lex for one second looked in pity at Clark, who was finding it hard to breath, but he was deadly serious as he revved the engine and drove towards her. Chloe gasped and dived out of the way, narrowly missing the bonnet of the car.
He was gone.
But she wasn’t giving up yet, looking around her desperately she saw Clark’s truck. Angrily she smashed the window with her elbow, grabbed the keys from under the pedal and drove off, chasing Lex towards the Valley…

-------------

TBC... So off she goes to the showdown. *dramatic music* "Will Chloe be able to stop Lex from his insanity? Will Clark reveal all? Will Lana or Pete have another mention in this fic?...probably not...ahem, i mean...Tune in for the final episode!" :blinkkiss:

Blaire023
21st May 2003, 18:33
ROTFLMAO....@ the Lana and Pete comment

Anywho...

I hope Chloe takes on Lex only after he's revealed all his secrets to both of them, and then she gets Lex and ummm, they have more sex...and then they become nymphos and... hold on, I lost my train of thought on the nymphos comment.

Anyways, lovin it and thank you for updating so quickly.

B

hfce
21st May 2003, 19:26
Wow that was good. I hope chloe can stop lex in time.

bluemoongirl23
22nd May 2003, 04:37
Wow. This is a great story. It's really got everything. Darkness, smut, intrigue and Clark getting it like he's always deserved. Can't wait to see what happens when Lex gets him alone. And when Chloe get to them.

Blue

Blaire023
22nd May 2003, 04:43
Okay why did my mind turn to absolute mush when I read Blue's feedback? Anyone else follow me down the bad and naughty trail?

Maybe it's just me...

B

scifichick774
22nd May 2003, 07:07
Heh. You can kill Lana off for all I care. What? I don't like her. Anyway, as far as the chapter goes, I really felt for Chloe. Sure, Lex is being influenced by the meteor rocks, but to think that he doesn't care for her at all because of it? Ugh. Please write more soon.

Queen Of Tact
22nd May 2003, 08:05
Great ch.... And I agree with Kris Lana can go bye bye... I mean it's not like we would really miss her.... I can't wait to read more....

CC

A-u-r-o-r-a
22nd May 2003, 15:18
NB/ You guys are too mean to Lana! seriously, but its funny ^_^

THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!!! ------>

---------

When Clark awoke he found himself slumped in a heap on the road of the Valley bridge. He groaned and got up groggily, looking about him he couldn’t see anyone. Just Lex’s car parked in the distance

Déjà vu. He expected it to explode at any second. The realisation that Lex knew his secret agonised him more than the pain of the meteor rocks. Stumbling up to his feet he walked towards the car.

“Over here Clark” Came the dry dark voice. Clark darted his head to the left and saw Lex standing on the wall. His feet dangerously close to the edge. He had his back turned and was gazing over his shoulder at Clark with a smile. The rock was still in his pocket, he could sense it
Lex’s shirt flapped in the wind. He glanced down at the gushing waters below and shuffled his feet further. Clark watched wide-eyed. Surely Lex wasn’t going to commit suicide?!

“Lex, don’t!” Clark shouted and ran towards him, slowing down a little when he felt the meteor rock in Lex’s pocket grow stronger

“Don’t –what- Clark?” Lex snapped back, pronouncing each word with a vicious bite that hurt Clark deeply. Lex sniggered at him, he thought he was here to commit suicide. How naive Clark really was.

“You thought you could keep it from me” He whispered over his shoulder at Clark

A sudden peace washed over the bold young man standing on death’s door. He looked wearily at Clark over his shoulder. The two friends. Clark and Lex, stood staring at each other whilst a feeling of sorrow floated around the atmosphere. Lex almost looked as if he were about to weep. Clark panted wearily and gathered all his strength to step steadily closer to Lex.
The mood changed instantly as Lex gave a long slow blink, and then his body stepped over the side of the bridge. He disappeared.

Clarks decision was swift and tremendously quick. The whole world slowed down around him as he took agonisingly slow paces of running towards the edge of the bridge. His eyes were desperate that he wasn’t too late. Lex’s body was slowly dropping down through time to the Valley below, his eyes were closed peacefully and his hands were held up. In slow motion Clark stretched his arm over the side of the bridge and caught onto Lex’s hand.
The moment the connection was made the world returned to normal. Clark’s super speed had saved Lex in mid motion.
Lex dangled over the edge of the bridge as the black waves crashed below him. He looked up with crazed black eyes. ‘He’s mad’ Clark thought as he stared into the face of his friend.

“Seem familiar, Clark?!” Lex shouted up at him. “Only this time the roles are reversed, my friend!” He laughed evilly and panted up at Clark with a gaze of hatred and insanity.
Suddenly Clark was hit full blast with the power of the green meteor rock now so dangerously close to him. He desperately clung onto Lex with both hands but could feel himself being drained.
There was no fear of death in Lex’s eyes

“Let me drop! I know you can, do what you did before Clark…” Lex shouted up at Clark, whose mind was swimming with pain. Lex didn’t care about the pain he was experiencing and spoke in a dark breath;

“…fly” he whispered. In perfect Déjà vu a lightning bolt streaked over Clark’s head illuminating his face. Only Clark’s face was in agony, and his grip on Lex was slipping

“Lex…” Clark panted “The…the meteor rock…I cant!” Clark screamed in pain down at him, he was telling the truth this time, he really didn’t have the strength to pull Lex back over. Lex’s eyes became enfused with rage

“I know you can!” He yelled in a fury “Do it! Let me drop! Just fly!!”

Pretty soon Lex’s wish would be a reality, Clark clung desperately onto Lex’s hand. He didn’t want Lex to die, his strength was ebbing away and out of his body as he heard what sounded like screeching brakes, and someone getting out of a car. The next few moments passed in the blink of an eye

“Lex don’t…I can’t…” Clark groaned out, another bolt of lightning crashed overhead with a loud rumble. Lex began to laugh maniacally. Clark felt an infinite sorrow and with his last conscious mind he gazed down at Lex;

“I’m sorry Lex” Clark whispered with a truth from his soul and lost the connection. A third hand reached over the side of the bridge and held onto Lex’s arm. Lex’s hand slipped from Clark’s as his body slumped over the side of the bridge and collapsed onto the tarmac
The jolt forced the green meteor rock to fall from his pocket and whistle through the air, the darkening waves eagerly took it into its watery depths. Looking up to see why he wasn’t falling infinitely to his death, Lex looked up into Chloe’s eyes

She had caught him just as Clark was forced to let go, but she was too small, not strong enough. Her face was desperate and showed a passion and love for Lex as she held helplessly onto his hands. Lex’s mouth gaped open at her strength of holding him and his eyes began to lose their violet haze

“Lex, come back to me” Chloe pleaded down with a strained and exhausted voice. In that instant Lex felt as if he was waking from a nightmare. He blinked slowly losing his violet eyes in two purple tearstains that fell delicately down his cheeks
Chloe was staring passionately down at him, her strength was fading, she couldn’t hold him for much longer. Lex’s blue eyes burnt into hers and he began to gasp and pant in realisation of where he was; In his own nightmare.

She strained helplessly to pull him over but that burst of energy was short lived. Her eyes rolled back in her head and closed as Lex’s heavy body weight pulled her over the edge, the two of them began to plummet to the Valley below. Lex screwed up his eyes against the rush of air against his body as he fell. He held firmly onto Chloe’s hand, convinced they were going to die together

A whispering sound of something falling after them surrounded Lex’s mind. The next thing he knew his Deja-vu came back to him. A strong arm curled around his waist and gripped him hard…

---------------

Lex looked to the side and almost fainted at the sight of Clark’s dark pupils as he carried Lex through the night. In his other arm flopped an unconscious Chloe. Lex breathed hard against Clarks shoulder as they flew upwards, forever towards the clouds, then slowly drifted down below. Gravity took over and pulled Lex by the feet towards the tarmac of the bridge
He had to cling onto Clark like a child as he gently drifted lower and lower. His strength was infinite, and his arms seemed to be made of marble.

Clark Kent’s feet landed softly on the tarmac and let go of Lex, who stumbled sideways out of his grip and fell to the floor in a heap. Lex looked up with an open mouth as he panted. His eyes were full of terror…what had he done?…
Clark took more care with Chloe as he lay her down on the road gently. Looking at her unconscious face he smiled warmly and lay her on her side so she could breath. Then he rose slowly
Lex watched Clark rise to his feet, he backed himself against the wall of the bridge and their eyes locked. Clark looked down at his friend in an emotionless stare. Lex looked back in wonder. Slowly he took a few steps and sat down on his knees opposite Lex.

His mind was racing, This was all his fault. Lex was terrified of what he might of done to Clark, to Chloe…and all because of rage that slowly consumed him

The two friends sat locked on each other’s eyes, panting wearily. Clark didn’t need to hide anything or make excuses. Then slowly, he gave Lex the smallest hint of a smile. Lex panted wearily in happiness at that smile. He became overwhelmed with brotherly love for Clark and shook his head ashamedly at himself

“God damnit Clark…” He panted, then grabbed him at the shirt. Clark let Lex hold onto him and he hugged him back. The ordeal was over

Lex and Clark held onto each other rock solid, Lex fought back his exhaustion as he clung to him. He had done some stupid things in his life but this had to it all, his shame reached the very bottom of his soul. Hadn’t Helen taught him anything? Lex sighed in anger at himself, he wanted to hold onto Clark until he crushed him, but of course he knew now that he couldn’t. He knew a lot of things now....
The bridge was quite and lonely. The woods eerily seemed to whisper their applause. Chloe was peacefully resting on the tarmac

“Welcome to Smallville”. The sign stood against the side of the road. Looking further out over Smallville the Kent farm slept calmly on the left, whilst the Luther mansion to the right was still and calming in the night air

--------
unbelievably...tbc! (but only for one last bit)
by the way, the ending has been changed. There was going to be a character death but all this angst? i just had to make it happy ^_^
And Blaire? sorry i didnt include any smutty Clark/Lex for you...not quite my scene, poppet! lol

bluemoongirl23
23rd May 2003, 03:55
Yes, happy endings are good. But, sweetie, this story was so amazing that any ending you come up with with be wonderful, I'm sure. I'm eager to see the next Chlex interaction.

Blue

Calliope
23rd May 2003, 05:08
Awww, Clark and Lex made up. I can't wait for Chloe's reaction to all this.

Waiting for the end...but not patiently. :devil:

A-u-r-o-r-a
27th May 2003, 14:04
~~~~~~~ THE END ~~~~~~ (fin-a-bloody-ly)

“Bittersweet symphony” by the Verve played gently throughout the Talon. Lex was thinking quietly to himself. Lionel had left town. Lex had no idea where he was and didn’t care to find out. He knew from this day forward he would never talk to his father ever again. The days had past with a warm knowledge that no more lies were between Clark and himself anymore.

… “So, how’s your memory, please tell me fuzzy and unclear or I’ll start to think its just me!” Chloe said with a grin, she sat down next to Lex on the soft red booth. Lex laughed softly and tapped at his head

“Still pretty much nothing, and what I can make out makes little or no sense. Apart from my memories of Clark” He said a little darkly. There was no secrets between any of them now. Chloe nodded thoughtfully

“Hmm…I keep getting the same flickers, but never enough to make any sense” Chloe said and shrugged brightly. Lex leaned on his elbows and looked affectionately at her
“What kind of flickers?” he said in a soothingly husky voice. Chloe smiled and lowered her eyelids

“I’m getting the impression that I hurt you…” She said “I keep seeing flickers of your face infront of mine and you look like your in, well… agony” Lex’s eyes widened and he leaned in Closer to Chloe. The talon had emptied for the afternoon, Lana had gone home and left a few warm lights glowing above them

“So do I” replied Lex. “Except…” he said and then laughed through his nose and bit his lip. Chloe grinned and nudged him with her elbow

“Except what?” she squealed, then fluttered her eyelids at him when he lifted his head. The warm tan colours of the talon was transforming Lex’s soft features into a lovingly gorgeous expression. Chloe was blown away by him

“Except…” Whispered Lex, “You seem more exhausted than in agony” He let his gaze linger purposefully into Chloe’s eyes and she began to blush, registering what he meant

“You don’t think?…” Chloe raised both hands to her mouth and gasped, she couldn’t have! She wouldn’t, surely she couldn’t have been –that- confident! Lex chuckled and lay his warm palm on Chloe’s
“No..no I…we, didn’t I’m sure” She said a little shakily

Lex smiled at her “Yeh…I’m sure nothing happened” Chloe saw his eyes flash at her.

“What does it matter now anyway?” He said “What’s done is done” He slowly took Chloe’s hand away from her mouth and lowered it to the table. He gently stroked his thumb over her fingers and locked his blue eyes into hers

“To a new start” Chloe pronounced. Lex was making her heart beat madly against her chest, she wasn’t sure, but she thought she was in love

“To a new start” He echoed. Then blinked around himself “We don’t have any glasses” He said warmly. Chloe shuffled closer to him and put her fingers around his neck

“Nevermind” She whispered and brought her eager and loving lips down to his. Lex closed his eyes and felt his body washing over with love. He gently rested his hand around her waist and deepened their slow passionate kiss. Chloe’s soul broke free from her and forced its way into Lex’s. His soul did the same and the two felt that tingling sensation on the back of your neck that no one can ever explain. But that’s what it was. He wasn’t sure, but he thought he was in love.

The sound of a door opening made Lex break away from Chloe’s lips and turn to see Clark walking towards him. Lex regarded him with affection, he was pleased to see him. They had a lot to discuss, Clark had found that once he had told Lex his entire story, Lex had proven himself to be very resourceful in means of Clark’s protection. He felt free now and sighed deeply

“Hey Clark” said Lex as he rose to his feet

“Hey” Clark said with a mischievous grin. Since the day on the bridge the two shared a secret smile between them which Chloe found adorable. She rose from the chair, walked over to Clark and planted a small but intentional kiss on Clark’s cheek. He gazed down at her like a sister and smiled.

“Come on Clark. We’ve got a future to plan”

Lex had walked over to the door of the Talon and was holding it open for Clark and Chloe.
They were a family now, and a close one at that. Three people who cared deeply about each other. Clark still felt love for Lana, but his feelings for Lex and Chloe were different. Once you’ve been through something like that with someone, your whole perspective of that person changes. It was Lana he loved. It was these two he cared about.

Outside the afternoon was gloriously blue mixed with red as the sun set. Chloe sighed as she saw it. Then felt Lex’s arm around her shoulder. She would enjoy going home today, and besides, her boys had work to do

“Are you going to be ok walking home?” Lex said lovingly in her ear. Chloe nodded and pointed out the beauty of the setting sun to him.
“Alright” Lex said with a sigh. He held her around her waist and shook his head from side to side at her, he loved her so much he couldn’t comprehend.
Chloe bit her lip and looked up at Lex, her eyes danced infront of him

“See you later then” She said with a smirk. Double meaning. Lex chuckled down at her and smiled at the invitation

“See you tonight, then” He corrected in a growl. Chloe laughed and kissed him because she wanted to. As simple as that, she wanted to. So she did. Just a simple kiss on the lips then Lex broke away from her and walked over to where Clark was waiting, leaned up against a wall with his arms folded
Chloe laughed when she saw Clark shake his head at Lex, then Lex raised his arms to the sides as if to say ‘What?! She’s hot, ok?”

Two pairs of feet walked side by side up the sidewalk together. Keeping the exact same rhythm with each other. Two pairs of hands were stuffed in two pairs of jeans. Two torso’s swayed gently from side to side at the pace, and two confident expressions blazed out towards the world

“Lex” Clark started with a grin “I’ve got a good feeling about this” Then he chuckled warmly

“I could get used to this honestly thing” Lex responded with raised eyebrows. Clark laughed and then looked quite serious

“I could get used to this whole, not being enemies thing” He said, meaning every word. “Do you think it’ll last?” continued Clark with a little smile. Lex was never more sure of anything in his life

“Clark,” Lex started slowly “Our friendship will be the stuff of legends”

Then they walked away, past the other shops and streets towards the Mansion. Lex had felt a certain anxiety towards driving recently.
Chloe watched them at they left and she smiled warmly after them. Her boys. She breathed in the sunshine sky and felt it bathing warmly around her..
Looking back at Lex and Clark she saw them walking in the same pace, they were similar in so many ways as they strolled out of the church towards their destiny. She vanished then. And so did they.

-------------- FIN --------------

(thanks to everyone who kept up with this!)

scifichick774
27th May 2003, 16:16
Amazing hon. That was the perfect ending. Great job.

hfce
27th May 2003, 19:03
Aw that was a great ending. I really enjoyed reading this intense story. You did a great job.

bluemoongirl23
28th May 2003, 00:39
Fantastic ending! Yeah, Lex was in agony...that's it Chloe. And I love the line about Clark loving Lana but caring for them. Good stuff.

Blue

asharnanae
6th April 2010, 18:46
ahhhh been lookingfor this for ages, still as good now as it always was....... fantastic fic :D