View Full Version : [Completed] Jigsaw puzzle [2/2 May 2 NC17]

santija
24th April 2005, 16:31
Title: Jigsaw puzzle
Author: Santija
Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: Not mine, just barrowing, promise to give them back
Summary: actually this is just an excuse to write smut, so no summary
A/N: okay people I was in the mood to write smut today, but you see the thing is smut doesn't come untill the second part, I've actually all ready written that part, but you're just gonna get the first part today, so it all depends on how much feedback I get, see feedback = smut

~ Part one ~

She licked her lip and smiled knowingly at him. She leaned one elbow against the bar behind her. A soft amusing laughter came from her throat. One of her hands ran over her dress, from her stomach down to her hipbone, while she leaned in closer.

“You want me.” She answered and acknowledged. Suddenly everything had become so clear, with those three words everything made sense. Every move he had made, every word spoken from his lips, it all just feel in place. Like pushing solve on a jigsaw puzzle. And she couldn’t help but to find it amusing.

Another laughter bubbled from her throat, and it made him frown. He had followed the movement of her hands as it gently caressed her stomach and slowly made it way down to her hipbone, were it stayed, moving in small circles over the satin fabric.

He took a small sip of his scotch and confirmed her statement with a raise of his eyebrows and a short nod. It seemed to only make laugh more, which he found a bit disturbing.

She shook her head to rid herself from the amusement that he obviously wasn’t seeing in the situation. To her the idea had never even occurred. They were from different worlds, it happen their roads crossed, but those times always moved by too fast for anything significant to happen. How he had come to desire her was, to her, unbelievable.

She pushed herself away from the bar and took another step against him. She smiled slightly as his eyes roamed over her chest. She could help but to wonder how many times he had watched her. How long had he wanted her?

“Why?” The words rolled of her tongue before she knew it, and she found herself biting her lower lip as she waited for his answer.

His eyes had left her cleavage and was now fixated on her lip as she sunk her teeth in it. If he took two small steps or one huge he could easily be tugging away on that lip. He tore his eyes away from the sight and forced his mind not to wander, not yet anyway.

“Maybe because you’re a brilliant, intelligent and beautiful woman.”

She stared at him, not believing him. It then occurred to her. She shook her head and tapped her finger against her wineglass. “No, no that’s not it, is it?”

His jaw clenched for a second, then he shrugged it off. “Really, so why do I want you then?”

She brushed some hair away from her face and walked up so they were standing only inches apart. He could smell her perfume, a slight mix of strawberry and vanilla. It almost overloaded his senses, but he kept his cool and only met her smile with a slight smirk.

She raised herself up on her toes, stopping so their lips almost touched, knowing hers would brush against his when she spoke. The corner of her lips twitched.

“Because you can’t have me.” She spoke every word slowly, and then licked her lips, making sure her tongue slid against his lips.

His eyes burned from her torture, all he had to do was reach out and grabbed her. So simple, yet he found he couldn’t move.

She slowly backed away, feeling laughter in her throat again. She smiled satisfied and sighed. Sipping from her drink she turned and started walking away. With her back against him she spoke.

“What if I said you could have me, would you want me then?”

One of his eyebrows rose as she walked away before he could say anything. He dropped his eyes to his drink for a second, pondering her question. When he had come his decision, he searched the room for her, but she was nowhere to be found.

The bartender appeared before him and stuck out the bill, he sighed and reached inside his pocket for his wallet. While taking out his wallet he found another object in his pocket. A key. More exactly, a room key, to a room of this hotel. She had slipped him a key and he hadn’t even noticed. With a grin he paid the bartender and walked towards the elevators.

He turned the key slowly and pushed the door opened. He took one step inside the room and smiled at the sight in front of him.

She was wearing a black lace bra with matching panties. Laying sprawled out on her stomach on the bed and eating chocolate covered strawberries. She glanced at him as he closed the door.

“So I take it that’s a yes?”

End of Part one.

Yarvarni
24th April 2005, 16:50
cruel that's just cruel to leave us with that!

randa
24th April 2005, 17:04
you can NOT leave it like that! it's in the rule book somewhere, isnt it.
that was just mean and cruel and ugh, they were just getting to the good stuff so come back now with the next part!!!!!

randa

meg20
24th April 2005, 17:55
You really need to continue this story, it's not nice to leave us hanging there.
Pretty please continue! :hug:

red turtle
24th April 2005, 18:38
What!! Where's the rest!!??!! Contiue the story please!!!

Gaia
24th April 2005, 19:09
Nice...very nice...Please do continue:D

tiger04
24th April 2005, 19:45
way to leave us wanting more. So please comeback and give us another update.

AT

Natasha
24th April 2005, 19:48
that was great. but we need a update.

star del mar
24th April 2005, 19:54
Well that's just not right, I knew you said you leave us hanging but c'mon...that's just wrong. Great start!! I'm ready for my update...waiting :D

Steph*

hfce
24th April 2005, 20:50
You are so going to finish this. I demand it. :beg:

Hope :D

asharnanae
25th April 2005, 02:00
MORE!!! damn fantastic more!

LarkLuthor
25th April 2005, 02:24
Carrie, That was not very nice.... Look at all of them laying themselves at your feet because you denied them.

Lark

autumngold
25th April 2005, 06:56
I'm so glad that Lex is going to take Chloe up on her offer!! Please post the second half to this story soon!! It's great!! ;)

starmoon
25th April 2005, 08:19
that was great please write more.

BellaMR
25th April 2005, 12:27
Look at this, 14 replies already. Isn't that enough to continue? Please post that second half. Pretty please?

Shy Butterfly
25th April 2005, 14:23
I agree with BellaMR!!!!!
Come back here soon and give us the second part!!!!

elowyn
25th April 2005, 21:55
more! more! the people have spoken! :D

Kit Merlot
30th April 2005, 15:27
This was an excellent beginning, but I need you to continue and bring on the smut :grin3:

buggsducky121
1st May 2005, 21:08
Please continue, i'm begging you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impress
1st May 2005, 21:49
come on already. what's the hold up. Tease. ;)~

santija
2nd May 2005, 16:01
A/N: well you see I was planning on updating a couple of days ago, but I didn't, then uh, oh right this saturday I got sick, stayed in bed all day and on sunday, um okay you guys realize this is just lame excuses from me for being so lazy and not updating, please don't hate me!!
Anyway this is the last piece, get it, piece as you have pieces in puzzles, huh? oh forget it, here it is anyway, I admit there is some smut in this, hehe, well let me know what you think, and DON'T ask for a sequel, please, I won't write it anyway!
oh and there could be some misspelling, I haven't reread it yet, do that later, so just ignore any faults and oh I don't know, try to enjoy it maybe!!

~~~~~

Part two

He shrugged off his jacket and threw on the couch. Never taking his eyes off of her. She had altered her position and was lying on her right side, eyes focused on him as he moved around. Her lips twitched in amusement as he circled the bed. One of her eyebrows arched when he stopped in front of her.

“You don’t like what you see?” She asked, knowing fully well from the look in his eyes that that wasn’t the case. “Or have you just lost your ability to speak?” She grinned and reached another strawberry.

She took the strawberry and stuck out her tongue to lick the harden chocolate. Her red lips wrapped around the brown tip and sank her teeth into it. He swallowed hard and loosened his tie with one hand. His cock jumped when her tongue came out to lick the fruit juice.

A moan escaped past her lips as she licked her fingers dry. One of her hand that had been resting on her left hip gently squeezed her hipbone before moving across towards her navel button.

Her teeth caught her lower lip and once again she changed her position, lying down on her back. She gazed up at him innocently and circled her fingertips over her belly.

“Want to taste?” her fingers stopped at them hem of her panties. His eyes followed her every moment, memorized her every word and as her hands stopped his head filled with visions of bending down and tasting her.
Her soft laughter broke him out of his trance. He forced himself to tore his eyes up to meet hers. He raised his eyebrows silently questioning her laugh and started unbuttoning his shirt.

“I meant the strawberries, want one?” She smiled smugly; she could only guess what he might have been thinking.

He shook his head and let out a small laugh. “Of course you were.” His voice was light and sounded not at all convinced.

She laughed again and enjoyed the sight of him undressing. He let the shirt fall to the floor and stared at her hand when she reached up to touch his stomach. She smiled to herself when she felt his muscle clench under her touch.

She sighed a little in annoyance, she wanted him closer and he was taking things far too slow.

In one slender move she rose to her knees on the bed and reached for his belt. Quickly undoing it she hooked her thumbs inside the sides of his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear. He stepped out of his pants and pushed them aside.

She sat down leaning backwards on her elbows and grinned. Never would she have thought he would ever stand before her naked, or that they would ever have sex.

He placed his hands on her knees to help spread them; placing one of his own knees between her legs he eased himself onto the bed. Her hands reached up to grab the sides of his face, pulling him on top of her.

His lips found hers, quickly claiming her mouth with his tongue. She rubbed her bra-clad chest against his chest and with a low groan he pulled back. Her chest moved up and down as she took deep breaths. His eyes narrowed at the bra-clad breast. It suddenly occurred to him that she was still in her underwear. That wouldn’t due at all.

She looked at him questionably when he pulled back. He tugged at her bra and she realized that problem. Leaning against one elbow she unhooked her bra from behind and slowly released her breasts.

He groaned at the sight before cupping both breast with his hands. She closed her eyes and leaned into his touch. With a grin he massaged her chest and leaned his weight against her.

Her hips moved slowly, pushing against him, trying to get some friction. He ran his tongue over her collarbone and her body shiver as he whispered her name against her damp skin.

Slowly he started meeting her thrusts. She ran her newly manicured nails over his back, while he laid light kisses up her neck. Eventually his lips found hers and they meet in a blistering kiss.

Their heads turned and twisted, trying out every angle to force their mouths so close it almost hurt. She bit on his lower lip, taking it in her mouth and sucking on it. She stroked his lip gently in circles with her tongue, drawing a moan out of his throat.

She pulled back slowly while laughing. He arched an eyebrow and stilled all his movements. She stopped laughing and smiled instead. Her fingers gently caressed his face, along his cheekbones, over his lips and down to his chin.

She placed a quick kiss on his lips and cupped his hard dick. His eyes closed as he cursed under his breath. Her small finger wrapped around him with a satisfied smirk on her face.

He opened his eyes and growled when he saw her smirk. She was playing with him and loving it. He raised his weight off of her and grinned when she moaned for lack of contact. She was about to ask him what he was doing when she felt his finger pull down her panties.

He placed butterfly kisses across her stomach, sliding her underwear slowly down her silky smooth legs. When they were off he threw them down over his shoulder.

Her hands massaged his head as he moved lower and lower, closer to her pulsating core. Both groaned when his tongue glide over her clit. Her hands flew up and grabbed the headboard as his tongue moved faster, pushing into her.

One of her legs wrapped around his neck, to bring him even closer. However she wasn’t the only one that could tease. With one last flick over her clit her pulled back. She cursed aloud and glared at him, he simply wiped her juice off of his cheek and smirked.

She pulled herself up in a slight sitting position still with her leg wide spread. Her right hand ran up and down her right thigh.

“Am I gonna have to finish this alone?”

He growled and within the second she was back on her back, with him positioned at her entrance. With hard thrust he pushed inside of her, her eyes close and her nails dug into his back.

He set a steady rhythm and she instantly met it. The slow turned faster harder, more demanding. He was close, so was she. One of his skilful hands moved between them, searching for her spot.

A loud moaned passed her lips as she felt her body shudder in climax. He was seconds away himself when he realized they hadn’t used any protection. It took all of his strength to control himself and as if she had read his mind she whispered in his ear.

“I’m on the pill, let go.” And with a feral noise he did. Collapsing on top of her.

Her hands ran over his back in circle for a minute, before finally nudging him.

“You’re kind of crushing me here.”

He laughed softly against her neck and slowly moved out and off of her. Both laid on their back staring up at the ceiling, all worn out and not believing what had just happen.

His hand reached out and took her in his. Their fingers tangled, both wondering what to do next.

She turned her head to look at him and smiled when did the same. “That was amazing.”

“You’re amazing.”

She laughed and shook her head. “I’m gonna take a shower.” With that she sat up and moved towards the bathroom. He watched as she closed the door and listen as she turned on the shower.

It took her almost an hour before she came back out. She had expected him to leave by then and when she found the bed empty she wasn’t surprised.

She moved further into the room not bothering to look behind the bathroom door. She jumped when she felt two hands on her waist from behind. He pulled her back against and wrapped his arms around to keep her from moving away.

“You didn’t think I’d left, did you?” He asked and nibbled on her earlobe.

She closed her eyes and leaned into him. “I didn’t think there’d be a reason for you to stay.”

“You said I could have you.”

She chuckled. “You have had me, or weren’t you paying attention.”

He chuckled and shook his head. “That was sex, I want the whole package.”

She turned around in his arms and narrowed her eyes. “You do? Even my morning moods, I feel I should warn you, I can get pretty mean in the morning.”

He laughed and leaned his forehead against hers. “Even your morning moods.”

“Do you have any idea what you’re getting yourself into?”

“No, not really.”

“Well at least we’re on the same page then.” She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. She smiled into the kiss, it’s funny how things work out and how sometimes, sometimes life can be as simple as pushing solve on a jigsaw puzzle.

The End

hfce
2nd May 2005, 16:21
That was :drool2: I loved it.

Hope :blinkkiss

red turtle
2nd May 2005, 20:34
:drool2: I loved it. You did a great job writing it. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

starmoon
2nd May 2005, 21:44
perfect i just loved it espally the end.

JosiCuervo
3rd May 2005, 04:47
Great piece of NC-17 fic!!! I totally loved it!

gutter_buddy3
3rd May 2005, 05:24
That was awesome! loved the ending, always loved a good ending!

santija
4th May 2005, 13:11
Good that you like the ending, cuz I always think I suck at endings, ah well, glad you guys liked it!!

Shy Butterfly
4th May 2005, 16:50
That was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

showntell
13th May 2005, 15:56
Nice work!

LarkLuthor
13th May 2005, 16:02
Lovely Ending! :D

Lark

autumngold
14th May 2005, 05:22
Thank you so much for the excellent ending to your wonderful story!! I'm so glad that Lex didn't leave at the end, and that they're going to stay together!! :) I love this story!! ;)

chexfan
29th July 2005, 09:14
I like the little bit of plot with the smut...very nice.

darkangel
6th August 2005, 08:27
:D Its good that they finally got together.

kimmie
7th August 2005, 16:33
That was a really fantastic little fic!

Kimmie

Nonhalema
17th June 2007, 12:31
Great work...loved the ending...

Beautiful how u described Chloe thinking that he had left

kitten
27th November 2009, 06:30
Hi Santija,

Usually I like to have more of the character history when Chloe and Lex jump into smut, but your story makes it seem like they have either worked past all that and become rather close, or they have simultaneously found themselves in the appropriate 'damn the bombs' mindframe for a possibly unwise leap into each other's arms. Whatever the case, it was a fun story, and felt like a way Chlex could happen.

macgurL91
28th November 2009, 05:10
oh my gosh! you are so great! thank you much for this one.[=