PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Camping (NC-17)

TwirlWriter
26th April 2003, 18:56
Title: Camping
Author: TwirlWriter
Pairing: Chlex
Rating: right now PG may go up
WARNING: I have been thinking of different ways this story could go......I may put a smut scene or two in this story
Beta: Thank you Kate and Drina who betas everything from Chapter 3 on
Disclaimer: I don't own anything! Don't sue I have nothing I make no money doing this
Archiving: NS and Malu's fanfic site
Summary/Notes: Chloe Lex Pete Clark Lana camping...........Hehehehehe oh the screwed up things I can have happen!

"Tell me your joking!"* Chloe all but yelled at Clark.

"No I'm not joking, I want you to come."* Clark told her.*

"No, there is no why in hell I'm going camping with you, Pete, and Lana!"*
Chloe said, turning back to her computer.

"Please, Chloe remember how much fun you, Pete and I had on our last camping
trip!" he said giving her a pathetic puppy dog look.

"Yes I do, I fell off a mountain!" Chloe reminded him.

"It was a rock, Chlo."* Clark told her. They clearly had to different options
on the matter.

"It was a freaking BIG one!" Chloe exclaimed getting out of her chair to
grab her things.

"Come on, Chloe if you don't go then, Lana won't go."* Clark said.

"How did you get, Lana to go anyway?" Chloe asked him, the fiery princess
didn't seem like the camping type.

"I told her you would be going, so she said yes as long as you come."* Clark
said, avoiding eye contact with her.

"What?* No, I'm not going!"* Chloe said walking out of the Torch office. To her
annoyance Clark followed.

"Come on Chlo, even Lex is going!"* He said as she was walking away.* Chloe
stopped a turned around, astonished by this new piece of information.

"You talked Lex Luthor into going camping with a bunch of high school
students?"* Chloe asked.

"Yeah, he is even renting a car for us to take. He said he's never been
camping and wanted to give it a try" Clark told her.

'Lex Luthor and Lana Lang camping without indoor plumbing or air
conditioning I gotta see this' Chloe thought.

She smiled at Clark and said, "Okay sure I'll go." And walked away.

~* 3 Days Later 4:30 AM* ~

Saying that Chloe Sullivan wasn't happy was a gross understatement. She was
down right pissed.*

'I didn't know there was a 4:30 AM on a Saturday, hell I didn't even know
there was a 10AM on a Saturday!'* Chloe thought, as she did her last minute
packing before everyone came to get her.

* * Fifteen minutes later her door bell rang.* Chloe grabbed her duffle bag and
headed towards the door, still not completely awake.* When she opened the door
she was greeted by a big cup of steaming coffee. It was being held out to her by
Lex Luthor.

"I bring a peace offering from all of us."* Lex said, handing her the coffee,
earning him a smile of gratitude from Chloe.

"What, were you the only one brave enough to come near me at 4:30 am?"* she
asked as they walked towards the car.

"No, I drew the smallest straw." Lex said opening the passenger side door for
her.

When Chloe got into the car she was greeted by a very perky, Lana and a very
happy, Clark.

"Good morning, Chloe isn't this going to be great! A whole weekend camping and
hiking!* We're going to have so much fun!"* Lana said in almost an entire
breath.

'Does she ever breath and how the hell can she talk so much while smiling
like that.' Chloe thought.

She looked over at the three other people in the car.* Clark was nodding his
head in agree meant of Lana's bubbly rambling.* Pete had his eyes closed and
seemed to be half asleep and yet half a wake. Then she turned to look at Lex
and noticed he was grabbing the siring wheel a little to tightly.* He looked
over at her quickly and rolled his eyes.* Chloe had to bite her lip to keep
herself from laughing.*

At that moment, Chloe noticed that, Lana was still going on in her happy
little, perky voice.

"Yes, Lana it's going to be great."* Chloe said with as much happiness as she
could mustered, which wasn't very much considering she had only had half a cup
of coffee.

"Morn, Chlo"* came a mumble from Pete.

"Hey, Pete I thought I was the only person here that dislikes getting up before
the sun. What's wrong with you?" Chloe asked.

"Stay the night at Clark's, he wouldn't shut up, no sleep, going to kill him
when I can move." Pete mumbled half heartily, punching Clark on the shoulder.*
Everyone else in the car laughed.

"Well, I'm going to have to make sure to get that on film" Chloe said pulling
out her camera.

"You brought you camera camping?* Come now Chloe even I did not bring any work
with me, yet you are going to take pictures and probably write an article on
this trip"* Lex said with a smirk.

"Hey, unlike those who run multi million dollar corporations, journalists can
not* afford to take vacations, not that I would consider this as a
vacation." Chloe added the last part with a glare at Clark. Not that he noticed
he and Lana were to busy blabbing on and on to each other, each sporting a goofy
grin.

For the next four hours they talked, laughed, joked, and in Chloe's case slept.
At one point she noticed something funny: they were all getting along pretty
well it seemed as if everyone was making an effort to get along, even Lex.*
This seemed somewhat unusual to Chloe but it was comforting at the same time.

At last they pulled up to the campsite and got out.* The five of them
surveyed their surroundings.* 'Well, I don't think it's going to be that
bad' Chloe thought, as the guys unloaded the car.

"This is going to be great isn't Chloe?* We get to share a tent!* We can stay
up late, talk, and do each other's hair!" Lana said, jumping up and down.

'I thought to soon, the nights are going to be hell.' Chloe thought as
she said out load in a dead pan voice, "Yeah Lana great..."

"Well, I guess we should begin to put up the tents." Clark said pulling the
needed items out of the bags.

"Clark, do you know how to put the tents up?" Lex asked eyeing the equipment.

"It's been awhile but it shouldn't be that hard." Clark answered.

Remembering the last camping trip, Chloe smiled holding back laughter 'I
wonder if he'll take under 5 hours this time? This should be fun to
watch.' Chloe thought sitting down on a rock to watch the guys set up the
tent with, Lana babbling near by.

TBC

scifichick774
26th April 2003, 22:25
Ohh - I feel for Chloe in this one. I really do. Stupid camping. I love hiking - but camping is just dirt and bugs - plus she has to share a tent with Lana. *cringe* Poor thing. Please write more soon.

bluemoongirl23
27th April 2003, 16:54
Excellent start. So many amusing things can happen to our intrepid group out in the middle of nowhere. Maybe Lana will even get eaten by a bear!

Blue

hfce
27th April 2003, 18:39
Oh my God this is so funny. :lol: I can't wait to see what happens. :lol:

Hope ;)

roslyn
27th April 2003, 19:23
great beginning, i look foward to seeing you add more. i feel so bad for Chloe, Lana just being so annoying and bad enough she's got to share a tent with her. Well hopefully Lex can make her feel better!

Update son! :biggrin:

:chlexsign4:

dsapiro
27th April 2003, 22:26
Heh, you should have Lex and Chloe compare Lana to a slug.... Update soon!

Tandy
27th April 2003, 23:04
Ooh, sounds very interesting! Wonderful I hope you update soon!
Tandy :yay2:

Blaire023
28th April 2003, 03:38
Lex in the wilderness...I am truly intrigued...carry on

;)

Blaire

drina
28th April 2003, 05:06
sounds interesting. maybe lex and chloe can be lost in the wilderness and become the next tarzan and jane. :lol:

Sway
28th April 2003, 14:32
i'm telling you - hotels were invented for a reason!! but then again, Lex and Chloe in the wilderness...this should be quite interesting! :biggrin:

:blinkkiss: Sway

Sezza
11th May 2003, 15:46
Anxiuosly awaiting the continuation of this fic.

-Sarah

Chlex is my obsession :devil:

Queen Of Tact
11th May 2003, 19:57
I can't remember if I read this when it was first post, not that it matters cause I love it... You are really going to have to post another ch and like soon.... This was great....

CC

crazygirl
11th May 2003, 20:01
This fic is going to be so funny. I can't wait for the next chapter, let's see how Lex survives in the wilderness. Please don't make me wait much longer *falls on her knees and begs* :worship2:

SithBabe
13th May 2003, 19:32
HAHAHAHA thats GREAT Twirlie!!!!!!!!!! Hmmmm you leaving us and doing Chlex smut now? ;) I think poor Exar will start feeling unloved!!!! But hey smut is smut so go for it!!! :devil: But just don't leave the poor Sith Lord all alone.......not to mention Brian! :blinkkiss: Still great story so far just don't make it into a nature spa! ;)

Nikkie

DawnieAngel
13th May 2003, 19:49
this is good :biggrin: Great Possibilities. Can't wait for more!!!

Dawnie

sabby
13th May 2003, 20:04
Oh camping! Always fun! You know I'll be buggin you about updates as soon as my finger is healed and I can type with two hands again, right?

more please

hugs,
Sabby

TwirlWriter
14th May 2003, 00:51
Here is the next chapter! I didn't think I was going to get so many reviews!!! Thank you so much! Dsapiro I just had to do the slug thing!!! Thanks for the idea!! I hope every one likes it!

Chapter 2- The Slug and getting lost.

4 hours later

"There we go our tent is up!" Clark said happily as Lana looked up at him adoringly.....

Pete and Lex almost collapsed on the ground......

"I.....could......have....gotten.....us....a....nic e.......RV" Lex said in between breaths

"For......once..........I........agree.........with ...........Luthor" Pete said falling to the ground and not budging

"Hey come on guys we still have to put up Lana and Chloe's tent......Chloe you did pack it didn't you?" Clark said

"Yes, Clark I did and you know what? I'm going to put it up!" Chloe said walking to the car and getting a bag out.

"Chlo what is that? There is no way a tent can fit in there!" Clark said looking at the bag

Chloe just smiled at him and put down the bag and opened it. With a few shacks and a big plop there was a tent.

"Welcome to the 21st century and the wonder of pop out tents!" Chloe said with a smirk to rival Lex's.

Lex and Pete just stared stunned........so did Clark......

"I say we kill Clark when we can move.....what do you say Luthor?" Pete said to Lex

"Yes, once we can move." Lex replied sitting down next to Pete

"Wow Chloe that was SOOO neat!!!" Lana squealed running over in to hug the other girl.....Chloe just stood there wait for the hug to be over.

"It was no problem these tents are cheep and easy to put up so I thought why not save some time" Chloe said throwing her duffle bag into the tent.

"Well, we need to get a fire started! Come on Pete Lex and I will go find wood.......Lana and Chloe can start getting the things out for lunch." Clark said walking towards the woods.

Pete and Lex groaned and stood up, both mumbling the words 'stupid farm boy' and 'gonna kill him' were herd as the two guys followed Clark.

Chloe and Lana unpacked the food and got every thing ready. The guys finally come back with arms full of wood for the fire and Lex handed Clark the lighter and told him to have fun.....then Lex just left.

"I wonder where his going." Chloe thought out loud

"Who knows" Pete told her sitting next to Clark to help with the fire.

"Maybe someone should go with him just incase" Lana spoke up from her cooking

"I'll go I can't cook anyway and I'm not allowed near fire after the last time" Chloe said walking in the direction Lex went...she herd Pete and Clark snicker at the memory.

Chloe walked threw the woods keeping an eye out for Lex.....finally after almost an hour she found him sitting against a huge oak tree.....he seemed to be in deep thought. She sat down next to him.

"Hey Lex you okay?" Chloe asked him smiling

"Fine just enjoying the things around me" he answered looking at her and smiling back.

Chloe felt her self blush......'I am not blushing because Lex Luthor smiled at me!' she thought but then all of a sudden she saw something on the tree that made her jump back and scream

"Oh God! Its Lana!" Chloe jumped up away from the tree.....Lex just started around looking for Lana.

"Chloe I don't see her where is she?" Lex asked starting to fear for the young woman's sanity.

"No, its the..........." Chloe realized she was going to relive one of her biggest inside secrets to Lex

"Its the what?" Lex asked, Chloe sighed and walked over to him and pointed to the tree

"Look"

Lex looked at the tree and then looked at Chloe still completely lost

"Chloe all I see is a slug." Lex told her and to his surprise Chloe started laughing. Now he was really lost.

"Sorry.....but.....I. ... have....this.....thing.....where....I compare....Lana...... to a slug........."Chloe said still laughing.

Lex looked at her with a completely serious expression. Chloe stopped laughing 'Great he, like every other guy in my life, thinks Lana is wonderful! Good going Chloe!' she thought but then.......

"I believe the slug is smarter." Lex said....they both died laughing right there in the middle of the woods......Chloe dropped to the ground she was laughing so hard and leaned against Lex who opened his arms for her to fall into. They sat there laughing for what seemed like ages.

"God I haven't laughed so hard in forever!" Chloe said getting up

"Neither have I" Lex replied he looked at Chloe and smiled "Well we better get back"

"Your right we should we've been gone a while" Chloe agreed and they started walking towards camp.

About an hour later Chloe turn to Lex and asked "Lex does this look familiar to you?"

"No, it doesn't maybe we should try that way" he said point the other decreation.

"Lex, I think we're lost!" Chloe exclaimed in a horrified voice.

Chloe and Lex looked around and then at each other........could they survive the woods together.........

TBC

Not An Addict
14th May 2003, 01:06
Mwah-hah-hah! Slug Lana! *dances* You know, we really need a slug emoticon . . .

In other news: Lex and Chloe lost in the woods? Alone? Together? Having to snuggle together for warmth? :eyebrows: I smell potential.

Blaire023
14th May 2003, 04:40
OMG A!

I almost spit a whole lotta pepsi out of my nose when I saw your emoticon...lmao...

And on to the chapter, twirlwriter....THANK GOD YOU UPDATED!!!!! I was starting to have a bad feeling I'd have to make up the rest in my head, and with all the fics I have going on right now, It would have been the death of me. I loved this chapter!

Blaire

Queen Of Tact
14th May 2003, 05:48
yeah a new ch.... So loved the Lana slug....lol...... I can't wait to read more..... Please please please post more soon....

CC

trenchtown
14th May 2003, 08:49
Lana as a slug! That's not nice. :devil: Shame on you. But somehow, I am warming to the concept. :biggrin:

Very funny. Of course the city-bred folks would get lost. As long as it sets up Chlex action, I'm happy.

Nadia

dsapiro
15th May 2003, 00:45
I'm honored that you used slug-Lana! Gret job!

Heehee, Lex, Chloe, alone... :read:

bluemoongirl23
15th May 2003, 01:50
Well, they're just gonna have to snuggle together for body warmth, now won't they? Yeah, body warmth, that's it.

Blue

petriebird18
15th May 2003, 02:58
Hmmm, Chloe and Lex lost in the middle of the woods? ALONE? AT NIGHT WHEN IT COULD GET VERY COLD OUT?!?!?! :devil: do i hear :smut: ?? (i hope so!) :biggrin:
~Deidre~
:chlexsign3:

sabby
15th May 2003, 03:10
Oh this is GOOD honey!!!!!

You know you'll have to raise the rating and give us smut, right? Cause hey, do I really have to tell you what the possibilities of them lost in the woods at night are? And if you let Clark find them too soon, I will be really angry with you *frowns*

Love the Slug thing! Hee too funny

hugs,
Sabby

hfce
15th May 2003, 03:12
Yes you finally updated. I love the slug reference. :lol: good job. More please... :blinkkiss:

Hope

scifichick774
15th May 2003, 04:49
Ahh - slug Lana. Hee hee. Love this chapter. Can't wait to see the Chlexy goodness. :)

Sway
17th May 2003, 15:26
hahahahahaha "Oh god! Its Lana" that was priceless.

DawnieAngel
19th May 2003, 19:08
heeeheeeheeehee. This is good :biggrin:
Pop up tent lol if someone by some miricle ever convinced me to go camping, that's what i'd use!
Lana the slug, heeheehee!!
This is so good! more! :biggrin:
Dawnie

HumbugGirl
19th May 2003, 20:09
Ooh, pop up tent. I had a weird 'what else could pop up' moment there. lol.

nessa
21st May 2003, 11:25
:biggrin: Hahaha...... slug Lana and pop up tent, that was brilliant and now they're lost. Can't wait for the next chapter and what is going to happen next, maybe a little storm or something like that.

Katharina
25th May 2003, 15:57
:yay2: I love this!!!
Now lets just hope that Clark doesn´t find them anytime soon.
By th way I loved the slug thing.

riblets
13th June 2003, 07:31
I only read the beginning of this fic and there were so many spelling and comma mistakes that I couldn't continue. They became very distracting. But I love your premise, so I will read and enjoy if you go back and edit.

pynr
14th June 2003, 06:32
"Do you ever notice how everyone is so nice on this message board? Yay for niceness!"
riblets Posted: Feb 22 2003, 06:26 PM

Hmmm.......Whatever happened to "yay for niceness!"?

riblets
14th June 2003, 15:23
I'm not trying to be mean. I do like the premise for this story, and I want to read it. But I also think we should be honest, especially in fanfiction posts, otherwise our praise isn't worth much.

I always assume writers want to improve, and this writer needs to check spelling more carefully. She should feel lucky that that is all she has to improve. Other than that she is a wonderful writer, I've read her work before.

Twirlwriter, I'm sorry if I offended you. I was trying to be honest, but it may have come off as callous. That happens to me alot. Forgive me? :unsure:

pynr
14th June 2003, 20:31
I agree - When worded with kindness, constructive criticism from our friends is one of the best ways to improve......(Well....lol....from what i hear anyway - i'm far too chicken to write and post anything myself....i'm just a chronic reader i fear).....Anyhoo - Thx for the 're-yay' riblets, it's one of the greatest things about NS imo ;) http://fool.exler.ru/sm/hb.gif

TwirlWriter
20th June 2003, 19:33
Okay I have bad news. As some people already know from my whinning my computer crashed last week so I lost chapters 3 4 and 5 of this story.....GRRR. So I'm working on rewriting them. I'm sorry that your going to have to wait so long and I hope to have an update in the next week. Chapter four might be awhile cause I spent 3 days on the smut in that chapter......

Sorry about this my computer hates me!

(PS Riblets don't worry about it I've had wrose reviews, I'm a LOTRs writer.......trust me I've had wrose..)

xadie
24th June 2003, 21:58
:biggrin: Twirlwriter - Loving the premise, hope you manage to remember the lost chaps! What a bummer, that is so frustrating for you, but I sometimes find that I can write something better if I lose a bit of an essay or something. The spelling and grammar aren't as bad as all that, I've read worse. Plus the plot makes it a fun read anyway! Please keep going, its lots of fun!

TwirlWriter
27th June 2003, 06:01
Note- okay the rateing goes up to PG-13 in this chap cause of bad words.

Chapter 3 Freaking out and Banjos

----------------------------------------------------------------

"What the FUCK are we going to do!!! I told Clark I didn't want to come! I told him no, but he just had to pull the Lana card into play!!! GOD DAMN IT!! This is the last time I EVER do one freaking thing for Clark EVER again!" Chloe ranted, pacing around a tree.

Lex just stood there in awe...he had never seen Chloe go on one of her rants that Clark often told him about...it was annoying.... frustrating...and it made him really horny...

"LEX!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON!!!! WE ARE FUCKING LOST IN THE WOODS! With the bears and the bugs and the the the plants!" Chloe screamed

"So I take it you don't like the woods," Lex said smoothly, smirking at her. Chloe gave him a look that told him not to push it.

"What are we supposed to do? I doubt that with my luck, you have your cell phone with you,” Chloe said as she stopped her pacing and looked at Lex.

"Clark informed me that I was not allowed any work on this trip including any calls,” Lex told her

"Great!!! THIS IS ALL CLARK'S FAULT!!!" Chloe screamed.

"Chloe!" Lex yelled at her...she was not expecting this and she jumped and turned around. "What is wrong with you? If I didn't know any better, I would say you're scared."

"I.... I'm...I just don't like the woods, all right," Chloe told him

"It has been a while," Lex said coolly, "But something about the outdoors is soothing in its own way...don't you think?"

There was a long pause. Chloe slowly walked towards Lex and brought her face close to his head.

"NO!" she screamed in his ear.

"Do you think I like being lost in the wilderness?" Lex asked, startled by the shrill sound, "There could be homeless hillbillies wandering around, waiting to tie us to trees and do...naughty things to...us"

"Oh, my God," Chloe laughed. "Where's the banjo music?"

They both could not control their laughter any more. Chloe was doubled over with laughter as Lex held on to a tree.

"Well, I think that cured my freak out. Thank you, Lex," Chloe said in between small bouts of laughter.

"Any time," Lex told her.

"Well, I think we better find somewhere to stay for the night. It looks like we won't be able to find our way back before dark and we shouldn't walk around at night. Who knows what is out here?" Chloe said walking towards a large rock formation.

"I doubt that they have Hyatt in the middle of Kansas, Chloe," Lex said. Chloe could tell from the sound of his voice he was smirking

"Look, there is a rock formation. There may be a small cave we can sleep in,” Chloe remarked, making her way through the woods.

"A cave?" Lex questioned as if he had not heard her right.

"Yes Lex, a cave, you know, big holes in rocks," Chloe answered

"I know what a cave is. But Chloe, how the hell do you know where caves are? I thought you hated the woods?" Lex asked her.

"Well, I have gone camping with Clark and Pete before. They taught me a few things that I never thought would come in handy,” Chloe said as she examined the rocks.

"Will wonders never cease?" Lex mumbled sarcastically.

"Here we are.... This should keep us dry and away from harm until morning," Chloe said, stepping into a small cave. She dropped her pack on the ground and removed the food, water and blanket from it.

"Well, let’s hope the night goes by quickly," Lex told her, bending down to help her unpack the things.

"And what should we do to make it pass quickly?" Chloe teasingly asked him.

"Well," Lex answered with a playful smirk. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

And who knows what that 'thing' will be?

TBC.............

hfce
27th June 2003, 06:25
Intriguing more please..... ;)

Hope :biggrin:

pynr
27th June 2003, 06:54
lol.....it's a snark-o-rama! ....... "Yes Lex, a cave, you know, big holes in rocks" ...... :lol: ........

hehe....... good stuff. So - by "TBC....", i assume you mean "TBCS......(Soon).." ? Thought so ;)

P.S - 'Deliverance' reference...... *shudders*....... ).....

lunaluthor
27th June 2003, 19:31
Lex just stood there in awe...he had never seen Chloe go on one of her rants that Clark often told him about...it was annoying.... frustrating...and it made him really horny...

:biggrin: such thing never happens in real life, everytime I'm ranting men think I'm hysterical and they are annoyed not horny :crygreen:

please update update udate :yay:

xadie
3rd July 2003, 22:28
Ohhh a cave! Ohhh maybe cave sex? Hmm with Lex all cave manish and brutal, and Chloe all wild and feral!

Hem-hem! Please excuse me, totally carried away with own personal fantasy there for a minute.

Although I'd love it if I were proved right....

Please update soon, its lots of fun!

scifichick774
4th July 2003, 02:42
Originally posted by TwirlWriter@Jun 26 2003, 10:00 PM

"Well," Lex answered with a playful smirk. "I'm sure we'll think of something."

You finally update, and that's all I get? *pouts* No fair. I demand more. Especially after all the innuendo-laden comments. ;)

Blaire023
4th July 2003, 13:15
Okay, Rach, lay it on me, gimme that next chapter.

...please?

~B

sabby
4th July 2003, 13:59
I think I can think of something, too *smirk*.

You can't keep the writing that low, come on you know you want to bring in the dirty :biggrin:

Update this one soon sweetie

hugs,
Sabby

Lex
4th July 2003, 19:44
I'm really enjoying this - hope you update soon!!! ;)

bluemoongirl23
4th July 2003, 23:07
I think that if Lex can't figure out what to do, we can help him along. With diagrams, and charts and stuff. Bring on the smut.

Blue

shailafter
8th July 2003, 21:26
oOoo a cave.. chlex alone.. innuendos forming.. banters rising.. OHH i feel all tingly just waiting in anticipation to read what will happen next.. dum dum dum.. will the sexual tension be too much?! heh :chlexsign3:

kidkarmina
10th July 2003, 17:32
This is too hilarious :hehe: ! Please, please continue :worship2: !

I really luv this fic :blinkkiss: ! Who would have thought that Lex would go camping??!! More, please :chlexsign3: !!!

L'infini
17th July 2003, 17:06
Bumpety bumpety bump bump bump! UPDATES!!!!!

I mean this in a loving and friendly way, and I have immense respect for your creative talents and all but... ummm... I'm dying! Yes, that's it, I'm dying and I must read the end of this story before I die or I'll spend the rest of eternity sitting around and wondering "Hmmm, how did that story end?" Then I'll go mad and no one likes crazy dead people. Yeah, so, ummm... updates?

lunaluthor
17th July 2003, 17:59
are you still out there?
please update I want some fun in my annoying life :biggrin:

Tandy
18th July 2003, 04:30
:huh: Where are you????

We need an update over here!

Can't wait to see what they'll do to pass the time!

Tandy

TheConfusingWorldOfJustin
22nd July 2003, 07:32
:crygreen: Neeed Update. :worship2: I'll do anything for more of this good story. :worship2:

Hey Blaire, I love your signature. It would be sooo funny if Lex did that. :lol:

-Justin

Blaire023
22nd July 2003, 16:16
Thanks Justin, that's what happens when you read the chapter with your girlfriend and her smart ass response makes you spit whatever you're drinking all over yourself. It was too good not to share with everyone else.

Come on Twirlie...you know I'm here if you need to collab with someone. And you know it comes free....first times always free. :blinkkiss:

~B

Charlie
22nd July 2003, 17:17
Whatever are they going to do to pass the time... :eyebrows:

I like the idea of Lana having less braincapacity than a slug. Please update soon.

happy bunny
25th July 2003, 20:10
I love it, really love it, so far. :wub: The premise of it is great and I can't wait for an update (hint, hint). About your spelling and grammer, I'd be more than happy to help you clean up your mistakes; it'll give me something to do.

If you want to, my e-mail is bigmouth213@Aol.com.
If you don't, oh well.

hhl100
26th July 2003, 18:33
:worship2:

this is a great story please update soon
[COLOR=blue][SIZE=7]

kidkarmina
28th July 2003, 01:31
Are you still out there Twirlie? I'm dying here :blinkkiss: ! Okay, I might be exaggerating here but......I'm dying here. This is too funny to be forgotten :biggrin:!

kmdaugherty2821
28th July 2003, 02:10
:chlexsign3: Hello out there...there..(echo) plz update soon i might just die if you don't thankx! :biggrin:

asharnanae
3rd August 2003, 20:28
:devil: Oi!!! you out there!! what happened to the story?? Please please please please UPDATE!!!!!!!! I'll do anything, and I do meen ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! :crygreen:

Blaire023
4th August 2003, 06:12
*poke poke* update babe, you wanna, you know it.

~B

lunaluthor
4th August 2003, 20:35
Come on where is Lex the caveman

you need to update because all your fans are out of their minds already :crygreen:

happy bunny
6th August 2003, 00:59
Evil Evil Evil!! :devil: update soon!!! I'm going crazy!! Need Update.... please please do it soon. If you don't, I'll :crygreen: . And you couldn't do that to poor lil me :angel: ,could you?

zeppo2
6th August 2003, 14:18
Jumping on the update bandwagon!! You'll be loved :wub:

TwirlWriter
11th August 2003, 21:02
I'm sorry to say that this fic will not be updated for a long time so don't get your hopes up. My life has taken a turn for big time suckyness so I don't feel like writeing. I failed my driving test so my mom and sisters are having a feild day.....my SAT tests score were really really bad so my mother is pissed and it seems my boy friend hates me.....and this all happened in one day by 2pm.

Sorry for all this.

Rach

Tandy
11th August 2003, 21:16
So sorry, hope everything goes better for you! :blinkkiss: Oh, forget the boyfriend! :tease: There'll be others, much better, trust me!
good luck!

Tandy

kmdaugherty2821
11th August 2003, 22:20
:Sorry to hear about all your problems. But hey cheer up we all have bad days! :biggrin:

flower
11th August 2003, 23:08
:ohmy: OWH! poor you....

But don't worry, you'll find someone a million times better then him, trust me...

scifichick774
12th August 2003, 00:31
Poor chica.

*hugs*

Hope things get better for you soon hon.

happy bunny
12th August 2003, 03:43
Sorry about the suckiosity (I know, not a real word, but fun to say nonetheless) of life and am completely sypathyzing with you about bitchy families. (I am -afterall- the expert) I hope you feel better about all that soon.

A-u-r-o-r-a
12th August 2003, 12:18
you could always try channaling that emotion into kick boxing or...just...kicking? :) Its works with me when i'm pissed off, just go beat something up!

TwirlWriter
3rd September 2003, 05:47
I'MMMMM BAAAACKKK!!! Woo-Hoo writers block is GONE GONE GONE!!! I got good news about my SAT's too! The computer fucked up and it turns out I'm in the 90% in everything! YAY!! And me and my boyfriend made up....just a stupid fight....over somthing I shouldn't of done......

Any way here is a new chappie for ya and I will have two more heading ya'lls way in the next week or so! Then I will finish the Auction and then on to Outside Help and then some another happy smutty fics I have ideas for sooo YES!

Hope you like!

__________________________________________________ __________________

Chloe and Lex started to try and settle in their cave. Lex had gone out and found fire wood, but the only problem was there was nothing to light a fire with.

"You just had to give the lighter to Clark," Chloe said, pushing the sticks around.

"Yeah, yeah, everything is my fault," Lex said in a deadpan voice.

Chloe started going through their things once more, and found some papers, a highlighter and a pair of reading glasses in Lex's bag.

"Hey! You brought work!! I thought Clark made you swear not to!" Chloe told him, waving the papers in his face.

"Just a few papers to go through if I couldn't sleep. What Clark doesn't know won't hurt him.....and it's not as if you didn't bring work too. You have your camera and papers on a manlike ape that has been spotted in these woods." Lex retorted back, smirking at her.

"Hey! How did you know that!! You went through my things!!!" Chloe yelled at him, standing up.

"No, your bag just happen to fall open when I was putting it in the car, and those things just happen to fall out, and I just happened to notice what was written on the paper." Lex got up and stood in front of Chloe

"I can't believe you went through my stuff!" Chloe pouted......or as close to pouting that she could.

"I didn't go through your things and we are getting sidetracked. There is only about 20mins left of daylight and we need to light a fire," Lex changed the subject, looking through the bags again.

"You went through my things....bastard..." Chloe mumbled as she got down next to Lex.

Chloe picked up the glasses. "Hey Lex, how much sunlight is left?" Chloe asked.

"Not much, that's why we need to get this fire started."

"I'll be right back," Chloe said, as she walked away with the glasses and the biggest stick she could find.

Wondering what she could be up to, Lex followed her.

"What are you going to do?" He asked her as she pulled out his reading glasses and caught the sunlight with them.

"Something Pete showed me a few years back.....only he used a magnifying glass and ants but this should work too," Chloe answered, as she prayed to whoever was up there that it would work in such low light. (AN-Okay I know that it really wouldn't work but hell just bear with me) Finally, after a few minutes, the wood started smoking, and five mins later they had a nice fire going....

"That was just...wow...I didn't know you could do that, Chloe...that was just cool!" Lex praised the blonde woman next to him, who happened to be beaming at him.

"Yeah, well, good thing you didn't listen to Clark or we wouldn't have had those glasses to start the fire with," Chloe told him as she got the things they needed for the night out of the bag.

Lex just grinned at her and start helping with the things they would need for the night.

"Hey Lex?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you come?"

"Into the woods?"

"No, on this trip with us....doesn't seem like something you'd do."

"I just wanted to spend more time with you."

Chloe's eyes widened.

"And everyone else," Lex quickly added.

"Oh." Chloe handed him a bottle of water and a small pack of crackers.

"Well, what should we do for the rest of the night? You wanna try and sleep or........."

"Can I have that interview I never got?" Chloe asked quickly. To her surprise, Lex smiled at her.

"Always on the job, huh?"

"Yep, sooooo, can I interview you?" Chloe asked again, crawling over closer to him.

"Why not? We have plenty of time," Lex told her

Chloe gave him an amazing smile and got her notebook out from her bag.

"Okay, Mr. Luthor, may I start off by asking you about Level Three........"

2 hours later.....

To Chloe's surprise Lex had been very open on many of the questions, but on some, he still would not give her a straightout answer. Still, you can't have everything in life.

"This is just too wonderful! Thank you, Lex!" Chloe said, putting her pen down and looking over her work. "This will be on the front page....if we ever get out of these stupid woods."

"Just look on the bright side, at least you don't have to sleep in the same tent as the slug tonight," Lex told her with a smirk

"Yeah, I'd much rather sleep with you."

Lex smirked even more and raised an eyebrow.

"I mean, sleep with you in the cave."

Lex was now smiling as Chloe stuttered over what to say.

"I mean.....God damnit Lex! Stop laughing!" Chloe slapped him on the arm.

"Hey you're the one who said it, not me!" Lex laughed

"Why you..." Chloe did not know why she did it, but for some insane reason, she actually jumped onto the billionaire and started tickling him.

"What the hell! Oh no, you don't!" Lex tried to defend himself from the tiny blonde who had pounced on him.

Chloe and Lex started a fullout tickling war right there on the cave floor, rolling around each other, trying to get the upper hand. Finally Lex was able to trap the young reporter under him pinning her to the ground.

"HA! I win!" Lex said his face just inches from Chloe's. Chloe just grinned up at him and rolled her eyes. Lex smiled back at her, and at that moment, he noticed how soft and red her lips looked...he started at those lips for a long time.

Chloe's heart started to pound. 'Oh God, he isn't going to........' As that thought went through her head, Lex's lips descended on her own........

Brittany
3rd September 2003, 05:55
:biggrin: So glad you broke through your writer's block! Love the chapter but it was way too short, so get to writing!!! Thanks bunches for the update, more soon please!!!

asharnanae
3rd September 2003, 06:05
:biggrin: Big Cheezy Grin!!

you updated, you wonderful fantastic magnificent person, but how could you leave it there!! talk about crule!! please, we need more, I need more, so whenever you can, and please make it soon, more!!!!!

hfce
3rd September 2003, 06:07
Yeah you updated :yay: I enjoyed this but a more please.... :biggrin:

Hope :chlexsign2:

zeppo2
3rd September 2003, 06:28
Yay for the updateyness!!!

And such a good update too :wub:

venus1978
3rd September 2003, 22:29
NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you cant stop there, come back here and update (huffs).

Sab_Luthor
4th September 2003, 03:37
noooooooooooooooooooo
you can't stop like that
i swear tou are evil
more than lionel
so update and i forget that

Val
4th September 2003, 04:30
Yaaaaaay You're back!!!! :yay:
Glad to know everything is ok Now! And can't wait for more! :biggrin:

jaded-swan
4th September 2003, 15:03
noooooooooooooooooooo
you can't stop like that
i swear tou are evil
more than lionel
so update and i forget that

I couldn't agree more! Please update!

sabby
4th September 2003, 15:36
Nifty. An update! And such a sweet one at that *g* Now what about the next chapter? You said soon. how soon is soon? Like today soon or like tomorrow? Would be cool if it was one of those. I want more!

hugs,
Sabby

scifichick774
4th September 2003, 16:24
Woot! You're back!

*happy dance*

And that chapter...just so cute.

Can't believe you stopped before the kiss though. *pouts*

tigerbaby
4th September 2003, 16:34
That was just mean. Cliff hangers should be considered a punishable offence. :blinkkiss:

happy bunny
5th September 2003, 02:40
Yay!! An update. So glad you're feeling better, Rach.

*whines* But you can't just leave it there... What about the kiss??

Update soon!!!!

HumbugGirl
14th September 2003, 00:26
Ooh I hadn't read any of this for such a long time but it's so much fun!

Hope you get around to writing more soon please *hint, hint*

:biggrin:

lunaluthor
21st September 2003, 15:18
nooooo I was just getting in a fluffy mood and you stopped thats so unfair how can you do this to me and now I have to wait and wait and wait :crygreen: :crygreen:

ColumbiaBlue
23rd September 2003, 03:43
First, this story is so cute. Second... you forgot the rest of the chapter cause I know you wouldn't end it like that. It cruel and unusual punishment. :huh: Yup, yup. Third, can you please, please, please, update. Get on with the Chlexy goodness! :chlexsign2:

buffiy18
1st October 2003, 04:58
Yes you updated :biggrin:

But you havent again... you promised with you last chpater that more would come soon... it's already Oct... somewhere in the world... what happend :huh: ?

Please update and make sure they don't get interupted :die: at least for their first kiss.

Sab_Luthor
4th November 2003, 14:17
i second that and by the way now its november so where is this cutty update please

autumngold
5th November 2003, 21:58
:biggrin: :biggrin: Not only did you update, which is wonderful, but you gave us such a wonderful chapter! I loved how Chloe told Lex she'd rather sleep with him!! :chlexsign2: Please update again, soon! :biggrin: :biggrin:

carebear72884
17th November 2003, 04:35
ahhhhhh, must have update, glad to hear things are going well for you but....
must have update, must have chlex.

Robyn
18th November 2003, 07:08
*CRIES* Update pleeaaaaaaaaase! You can NOT just stop it right there! It's not right! Get back here this instant and WRITE... please? :chlexsign1:

Béatrice
18th November 2003, 15:48
Why are you so cruel to us that you keep us waiting? :crygreen:

PLEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSE!!! UPDATE PLEASE!

krissilee06
6th December 2003, 23:20
I love this story sooo much, it's really good! But, uugghh, how dare you,(hehe jk) its been like 3 months since youve updated .......soooo......please UPDATE SOON.....I REALLY want to see what happens! :blush:
:biggrin:

Emsta
3rd January 2004, 03:29
ahh... you do relise camp is slang for gay don't you?

hlmilk
18th May 2004, 07:38
ah, you just cant leave us hanging there! you promised a update soon! -wails-

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

please? :worship2:

HisGirlFriday
18th May 2004, 16:04
Yes, where are you, you can't leave us hanging like that
Update soon I need more :chlexsign1:

Great Story :biggrin:

autumngold
18th May 2004, 17:37
:crygreen: That's just cruel!! You left us with Chloe and Lex laying on the cave floor together, then you don't come back?!! :crygreen: Please come back and update!! This is a fabulous story!! :chlexsign1:

kel722
30th May 2004, 18:28
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>COME BACK.YOU CAN&#39;T LEAVE THE STORY LIKE THAT.YOU HAVE TO UPDATE.AS IN SOON</span> :chlexsign1:

Shay
31st May 2004, 21:41
^ Yeah, what Kel said.

Come back and give us an update

Shay

Seida
8th June 2004, 02:52
Please update&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; please please please..pretty please&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angel:

hlmilk
8th June 2004, 07:51
UPDATE&#33;&#33; ;)

ptite_mily
9th June 2004, 21:41
How comes we&#39;ve been left without update for so long? Has your computer died? Please, come back&#33;

AlabamaWorley
28th June 2004, 20:34
*giggling* homeless hillbillies...

autumngold
29th June 2004, 04:18
You&#39;ve just got to come back and update&#33;&#33; :yay: Please&#33;&#33; :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

hlmilk
27th September 2004, 15:57
I havent forget your fic&#33; UPDATE~ PLEASE :)

tiger04
28th September 2004, 02:09
are you coming back? i really liked this fic.
AT

asharnanae
16th November 2004, 01:48
*sits watching the fic with scary stairy eyes*

But you said...., *Pouts* Ok, so maybe I am a tad early, but this is one on my fave fics. please more, PLEASE&#33;&#33;&#33; :blinkkiss:

carebear72884
16th November 2004, 06:31
I thought that perhaps there was a slight chance this fic was updated. It was one of the first fics I read when I joined NS over a year ago...and it still hasn&#39;t been updated once...I don&#39;t think it ever will, but I am still hanging on to a shread of hope. :chlexsign2:

TwirlWriter
8th May 2005, 02:03
And here it is the smut scene to camping.....please forgive any grammar and or spelling problems I didn't have it beta'd cause I wanted to get it to ya'll ASAP.....SO SORRY for the LONG wait.....

The kiss was soft and gentle at first Lex's lips barely brushed against Chloe's but when he felt her kissing back he deepened the kiss pressing his lips harder against hers.

Chloe couldn't believe it she was kissing Lex..........why was he doing this........was he just bored..... or did he truly feel something for her......that’s when Chloe felt Lex's tongue slip between her lips and all thoughts went out of her head.

Lex let out a small moan when he felt Chloe's tongue twin with his. He found his hands moving by themselves down her sides then sliding her shirt up so he could feel her smooth skin.......running his hands up and down her soft sides....it was heaven.

Chloe's body was on fire Lex's lips were on hers kissing her with passion she had never know and his hands were touching her body making her ache.

Slowly they broke apart from the kiss to breath. Lex just looked deeply into Chloe's eyes asking the question Chloe was ready to answer.

"So beautiful...." Lex sigh against Chloe's lips before he captured them again.

Chloe started to run her hands up and down Lex's chest.......she slowly started to run her hands up under his shirt.....her hands moving up and down his back she gasped as she felt Lex's mouth move from her lips to her neck sucking slowly as he started to unbutton her shirt.

Lex tasted Chloe's skin eagerly...the sweet salty taste of her neck made his body hum with energy. When he finally unbuttoned the last of her shirt he piled it away to reveal her white bra....her perk breast heaving with her breath. He slowly lifted his body up so Chloe could remove her shirt from her arms.

Chloe helped Lex pull his shirt over his head running her hands over his smooth toned chest....love the feel of his skin...she slowly kissed his shoulder. She felt Lex's hands move to the front clasp of her white bra.

Lex undid the clasp that was keeping Chloe's perk beast from his touch. He felt as if he was going to come right then and there when he saw the perfect cream mounds. He licked his lips and then took one of her hard pink nipples into his mouth flicking it with his tongue.

Chloe arched her back when Lex started to suck on her breast. She felt a shot of pleaser right down to her core as he nipped and sucked her. She pushed her hips into his....feeling his hot hard member though his pants. Chloe knew she wasn't 't going to last much longer she needed him inside of her.

Lex almost lost control when he felt Chloe grinding her hips up into his. He started to kiss from her chest down her stomach. Spotting at the button of her shorts, with shaking hands and his eyes on Chloe's.....he unbuttoned her shorts and slowly drew the zipper down. Sliding them down her legs Lex was greeted by matching white lace panties.

Lex's mouth practically started to water, he could smell her and he could see the dark damp spot on the front of her underwear. Smiling softly he took the hem of her panties in his teeth and pulled them done her legs slowly keeping his eyes locked with Chloe’s the entire time.

When Chloe was finally bare to Lex’s eyes he couldn’t hold back a moan. He slowly kissed his way up her long creamy legs taking the time to kiss the to of her feet, the sides of her knees and finally the inside of her thighs.

Chloe couldn’t help the small scream that came from her when she felt Lex’s tongue moving over her folds she had never had a guy giver her oral sex before and now she knew she had been missing out, big time. As Lex’s lips started to suck on her clit she felt one of his long fingers enter her, she could feel the coil in her stomach getting tighter and tighter before she could even scream she felt the pleasure rush through her.

Lex looked up at Chloe from between her legs, he watch as she tried to get her breath back. He moved so that they were yet again face to face, smiling gently he brushed a few damp strains of blonde hair form her forehead and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“You all right” he asked softly

Chloe opened her eyes and smirked at him before rolling him over so she was on top.

“Yeah I think I’m just fucking dandy” she said before she started pulling at Lex’s belt buckle. Taking hold of both pants and boxers Chloe drug the offending garments off of Lex’s body. Chloe quickly settled her self between his legs, smiling evilly up at Lex she placed a opened mouth kiss on his hip, only inches away from where he desperately need her lips.

Chloe playing the part of sex vixen had been the last thing Lex had expected, but as she took a long wet lick up the entire length of his hard cock he deiced that it was a very very nice surprise. Lex quickly stopped all musing on Chloe’s shocking sexy attitude, the only thing that crossed his mind before it shut down completely was “Fuck she can deep throat.”

Chloe smiled as best she could around Lex’s cock as she heard him groan her name. She felt Lex’s hand start to twist in her hair. As she started to hum gently she felt his hand pushing her mouth away. Chloe moved away and smirked at Lex as she whipped her mouth with her hand.

“You all right?” she asked wickedly

The only answer she got was a short grunt as she was being flipped onto her back. Before she had the chance to complain about the change in position, Lex thrust hard inside of her and all that came from her mouth was a load gasp. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he started a hard strong pace.

“Oh…fuck…Lex…harder” Chloe pleaded in-between his powerful thrusts. Lex silent answered her pleas by fucking her harder and faster.

Lex soon felt the familiar tightening in his balls as he approached his climax, shifting his weight so he could support himself with only one arm and moved his other arm down to Chloe’s mound.

Chloe felt Lex’s fingers on her clit and it only took a few tangled strokes before her eyes rolled in to the back of her head and she screamed Lex’s name as she came harder then ever before.

As Lex felt Chloe’s wet heat tighten even more around him he was only able to mange a few more thrust before he came apart inside of her groaning her name.

It took several moments for both of them to recover; Lex rolled onto his back and pulled Chloe to him her head resting on his chest as he stroked her hair.

“So, you all right?” Lex said with a lit laugh Chloe giggled (yeah yeah I know Chloe doesn’t giggle but give the girl a break she just had mind blowing sex) and grabbed the blanket that was next to them. Curling up under the blanket they both drifted off into a warm sleep with small smiles on both their lips.

AN/ HAHAHAHAHA YES! I knew I would on day write that! Okay I’m going to finally wrap up this fic and then start to finish others…there is going to be one more chappie after this one….which I already have planed out so it will not take long at all. Sorry for my bitchy suckyness…lets just say real life sucks….if you really want the long reason for my hiatus from NS your welcome to email me or MSN mess me at Twirlwriter@hotmail.com.

hfce
8th May 2005, 06:08
I am so glad you finally updated. And it was a good one. :drool:

Hope ;)

TwirlWriter
8th May 2005, 06:48
Okay here is a wrap up of this story! And ya'll thought I'd never do it! But this is not the end of my Chlex writing I've got my second wind! I hope to get a chapter of Out Side Help and a new PWP up before the 16th of May....thats when the new SW movie hits and my muse may be in Holy fuckable Obi mode for a week or two. And then I plan of finishing up any fics I have laying around in the grave yard. So here it is...a long time coming....the last Chappie of Camping.

Lex was trying to figure out why he felt so warm, and also why there was something hard poking his back. He opened his eyes to find Chloe Sullivan’s head on his chest, a smile spread across his face as the events of the night before came back to him. Lex felt Chloe stir and greeted her with a warm smile when her head rouse off his chest.

“Morning” he said softy

“Hmm morning” Chloe said with a small smile

“Sleep well?”

A smirk that was starting to resemble his far too much formed on her lips

“What do you think?”

Lex’s smile widened at that comment.

“So no morning after regrets?”

~A snort from his blonde companion~

“I don’t think so if anything I want to do what we did last night again…but in a warm bed…. or maybe on top of a pool table…or on a desk…” Chloe said before she kissed him soundly on the lips.

“I think that can be arranged” Lex said sitting up. That hard thing in his back had turned out to be a rock. Lex rolled his eyes at his luck…of course he would have mind blowing sex on the floor of a cave and end up falling asleep on a rock.

The pair slowly woke up, put on their clothing (much to Lex’s disappointment he preferred Chloe naked now) and started to pack up their small campsite.

As Chloe was put the last of her things in her small back she heard a load wind noise coming form out side. She glanced at Lex puzzled; Lex’s body had gone tense and his eyes wide.

“That’s the sound of a chopper!” He said quickly before running out of the cave

“No freaking way!” Chloe exclaimed running after him

It was indeed a helicopter, a purple and black chopper with the name Luthor on the side in large lettering. Both Chloe and Lex started waving their arms in hopes of being seen.

“Figures your gone for less then 24 hours and Clark alarms your little army.” Chloe snidely remarked

Lex just grinned at her

“I’m a Luthor what did you expect?”

A few hours later the Luthor Mansion

“Oh we were all SO worried I didn’t sleep at all I just knew you to had fallen into a creek or off a cliff or been eaten by a bear or frozen to death…” Lana had been rambling in that way for a good forty-five minutes. Chloe just rolled her eyes and patted the girl lightly on the arm.

“Its okay Lana you can see we’re both FINE” Chloe said with just a bit of edge to her voice.

“So what did you two do all night?” Clark asked from his seat, Lex, Chloe, Clark, Pete, and of course Lana were all sitting in one of the large studies in the Luthor home.

“Oh you know me Clark I got buck wild, seduced Lex, and we had hot wild sex all night long” Chloe said with a straight face, every one in the room froze looking at her, until Lex started laughing lightly after a moment every one else joined in.

“You should have seen your face Clark! Don’t worry Chloe in no way seduced me, she got the interview she’s been after for along time. After that we just laid around not doing much to pass the time” Lex said smoothly clapping a hand onto Chloe’s knee whom was seated beside him.

Chloe looked over at Lex with a small smile.

“Yeah nothing really interesting happened, just about what you expect when you stick a billionaire and a journalist alone in a cave over night” With that said the conversation moved on to other things, but neither Lex nor Chloe paid much attention to what was said. They were both waiting patently for their friends and Lana to leave.

They had a whole lot of nothing planed to pass the time with.

THE END!

jaded-swan
8th May 2005, 08:27
I so glad that you decided to finish the story! And as usual, the others were to oblivious to the truth about what they did when they were alone ;)

autumngold
8th May 2005, 09:19
Such a great ending to your story!! I'm so glad that you didn't abandon it!! Thank you so much for not giving up on the Chlex ship!! :)

JosiCuervo
8th May 2005, 23:24
Great story! Looks like I picked it up just in time!!

TwirlWriter
8th May 2005, 23:28
Whew I'm glad ya'll like the ending.

I was worried it was to wham bam thank you ma'am short.....

Looks like I picked it up just in time!!

hehe you have NO idea what good timing you've got....took me over a year to finish this fic......

JosiCuervo
8th May 2005, 23:49
Whew I'm glad ya'll like the ending.

I was worried it was to wham bam thank you ma'am short.....

:yeahbaby:

There's nothing wrong with a Chlexy wham bam thank you ma'am, so I would have been happy either way... :blinkkiss

hfce
8th May 2005, 23:50
I am glad this was updated but sad it is finsihed. ;)

Hope :)

lj715
9th May 2005, 07:04
Great story! Although, any fic that has Chlex sex in it is a great one to me.

TwirlWriter
10th May 2005, 00:06
I am glad this was updated but sad it is finsihed. ;)

Hope :)

I'm a little sad I'm done with it too....

its been such a big thing in the back of my mind for some long now...

when I typed 'the end' I kinda sat back for a second...

it was kinda like...

wow...

its done...

what the hell am I going to do now?

Of course I do have a bunch more fics to finish, its just this is the one I'm proudest of I think its the best Chlex fic I've written. Of course not counting the sucky updateing that I'm not pround of ;p

starmoon
17th May 2005, 00:00
i love this story it was funny and sexy.

pipersmum
5th June 2005, 18:10
Loved it glad you finnished it :D Lana is indeed a slug :P

ggdoll18
6th June 2005, 03:52
Nice job! Very good story....love the Lana parts hahahhaa

arkakitty
6th June 2005, 09:55
That was great ^,^ I enjoyed reading it.

SianUrsula
19th June 2005, 07:28
Nice. Who doesn't like camping sex? Although that sounds like more fun than my camping sex experiences. Being no Lex, no caves... just sand and dirt and rocks and bugs and deflating mattresses and no showers and dirty feet and sand and sand and (can you tell we go camping at the beach much) ... next time I need someone a little bit more like Lex and a little less like my dodgy ex boyfriends. Sigh... Lex...

kimmie
23rd July 2005, 19:49
Excellent Fic, pity Lana wasn't eaten by a big bear though, that would have made it even better!!!

Kimmie

darkangel
24th July 2005, 10:34
This was cool. I am glad that it was finally finished.

teb85
24th July 2005, 18:22
I really enjoyed this fic!
Great work!

littlepearl
24th July 2005, 21:33
really funny end, the quote from Chloé, really...

Littlepearl

mamma_2004
7th September 2005, 23:30
O my god. I like it..*S* I love lex and chloes wild sex..

Elaine
8th September 2005, 16:16
this fic was really great. I enjoyed it and look forward to reading more of your work

Nonhalema
16th August 2007, 17:14
Really good story...smut was really good

Ami Rose
12th March 2020, 04:31
Great fic!