PDA

View Full Version : Salvation & Death (Rated PG-15)

Rae
1st April 2005, 10:23
Title: Salvation & Death
Author: CRae
Rating: M [PG-15]
Summary: A glimpse into Chloe Sullivan's future. Drabble. [Chloe/Clark, Chloe/Lex]
Disclaimer: Smallville and its characters belong to DC Comics, The WB & many others. No profit was made from this story.
Spoilers: None.
Notes: Just a little something to knock the writer's block. Again.

Salvation & Death

Thick, dark hair and soulful green eyes. Calloused fingertips committing the feel of her skin to memory. Warm, loving kisses.

He tasted like peppermint and purity. Sweet and untouched. Salvation.

He was the man she loved but could not have.

Thick, dark hair morphed--becoming flesh; a shade paler than ivory. The eyes burning into hers became steel in color and emotion. Harsh. Cold. Fumbling in the dark became calculated touches. Sunlight pouring through stained glass.

He tasted like expensive brandy and death. Fear and hatred. Iniquity.

He was the man she abhorred but could not escape.

End.

autumngold
1st April 2005, 10:39
What a sad story, how could you make Clark good and Lex bad? After everything Clark has done to Chloe; the lies, using her for research purposes, never giving her credit, never trusting her, etc!! I think the Lex is a much better option!! Thank goodness Chloe ends up with him!!

suspension of disbelief
1st April 2005, 12:28
simple but cuts deep.....

Baily007
1st April 2005, 13:19
simple but cuts deep.....

That's exactly what I would say! Bravo!

Krysia
8th April 2005, 02:17
A great example of how much can be said without using a lot of words. Great job.

starmoon
12th April 2005, 02:06
WOW!!! that was great but i wish lex was good instead of clark. chloe is right lex will never let her go even in death.

micah_luther
15th June 2005, 23:41
the fewer words the better. You're statements were powerful, and you didn't even have to say that much. BRAVO

Ami Rose
28th May 2020, 11:47
What a sad story, how could you make Clark good and Lex bad? After everything Clark has done to Chloe; the lies, using her for research purposes, never giving her credit, never trusting her, etc!! I think the Lex is a much better option!! Thank goodness Chloe ends up with him!!

... ummm... yep! Great ficlet