PDA

View Full Version : Don't Think Of Me (PG)

SlayerRyoko
20th April 2003, 21:13
Disclamber: Nope. Not mine.

~~~

Chloe Sullivan walked down the halls of Smallville High. She looked around with a frown not really caring about the looks people where giving her as she past. She did look a little weird that day. She had on black leather pants, a black leather tank top and a long black leather trench coat. Her eyes wandered along the people in the hall.

So you're with her, and not with me

I hope she's sweet, and so pretty

I hear she cooks delightfully

A little angel beside you

She spotted who she was looking for. Yup, there he stood with Miss Lana Lang. "Oh goodie." She muttered under her breath. She walked up to him with her hands on her hips. They both looked at her in surprise.

Oh how lucky can one man be

I hear your house is smart and clean

Oh how lovely with your homecoming queen

Oh how lovely it must be

"Chloe?" Clark asked looking her up and down. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing, happened, Kent." She snapped. "I just finely saw what you where, is all."

When you see her sweet smile baby

Don't think of me

When she lies in your warm arms

Don't think of me

"What are you talking about?" Clark asked her.

"See, Clark, I've gotten over you! I don't need you to love me because I can love all by my self. So, I hope your very happy with Lana, hear." She smiled at Lana before looking back at Clark with a frown. "Have a nice life, Kent."

I know she spreads sweet honey

In fact your best friend, I heard he

Spent last night with her

Now how do you feel?

Lex was coming out of the Talon when she tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to look at her and smiled. "Chloe, what a surprise." He said. She grinned.

Don't think of me

Don't think of me

Oh it's too late and it's too bad

Don't think of me

Don't think of me

"Hi ya, Lex." Chloe said. "I've come to ask you a question."

"Oh?" Lex asked, an eyebrow raised. "What kind of question?"

Does it bother you now all the mess I made?

Does it bother you now the clothes you told me not to wear?

Does it bother you now all the angry games we played?

Does it bother you now when I'm not there?

"An easy one, for you." Chloe said. "Do you have feelings for me?" Lex took a step back in shock.

"Uh...Chloe...Where did that come from?"

"It's just a question, Lex. See, Clark is dating that cheerleader of his now, and I got to thinking. Why am I hanging all over Clark, when there's some one oh so much better right next to me. So, Lexy dear, do you have feelings for me."

Lex sighed and looked her up and down. Then he smirked. "As a mater of fact, Chloe, I've had feelings for you for some time now." She smiled and stepped closer to him.

"All right then." She said kissing him deeply.

Don't think of me

Don't think of me

Don't think of me

Don't think of me

Clark got to the talon in time to see Lex and Chloe drive off with one another. He felt tears fill his eyes. It wasn't fair! Lex got to keep Chloe just when Clark saw how much she meant to him! How could this be? He sighed. He had lost the only one who ever meant anything to him. And now, she was gone.

(Authors not: OK, so not one of my better ones. But, I hope you liked anyway.)

hfce
22nd April 2003, 18:03
That was cute :lol:

Hope

sabby
22nd April 2003, 21:00
Definitely like confident chloe with the touch of bad ass attitude, that's m' girl.

Thanks for posting here,

hugs,
Sabby :yay3:

starmoon
12th May 2005, 05:45
that was funny sweet and great. clark got what he deserved and chloe and lex are happy now and forever.

Nonhalema
27th May 2007, 13:41
Clark got to the talon in time to see Lex and Chloe drive off with one another. He felt tears fill his eyes. It wasn't fair! Lex got to keep Chloe just when Clark saw how much she meant to him! How could this be? He sighed. He had lost the only one who ever meant anything to him. And now, she was gone.

Finally "Superman" got what he deserved...great story...loved the leather!

Ami Rose
19th March 2018, 02:32
Lmao too late Clark! Great fic!