PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Blank Verse, (NC-17)

June
20th February 2005, 09:35
Title: Blank Verse
Author: June
Disclaimer: Don't own them, wish I did, but I don't. My birthday is coming up so if one of you lovely ladies would like to rent MR for me... it would be nice ;)
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Seasons 1-4 are all up for grabs so if you wary of that sort of thing look out, I'm not sure what I threw in there.

A/N: okay, so I know that I promised some of you an update of "Everything.." And truthfully, I am about 2/3 of the way done with it. But it seems as though I've fallen ill, and my muse decided to bug me with something else. So here it is, it's again, for all of those who are waiting patiently for an update for "Everything".

Oh, and especially that evil writer that starts with a "R" and ends with a "eese" who promised Zannie and I some happy Chlexyiness and ended up delivering perfectly angsty Chlex that I adored. Here's incentive, get on with the happiness.

She’s chosen a black skirt suit today. The black darkness of the jacket providing a stark contrast to the pristine white of her silk blouse. Her pencil skirt, tight in all the right places, dropped above her knees at a considerable height. Short enough to hike up, long enough not to receive too many lengthy, suggestive looks. Easy access, she thinks with a grin on her lips, the sunglasses she wore shielding the mischief in her eyes. Cool, confident strides carried her towards her destination, eyes trailing indiscreetly over her surroundings.

Sleek, impersonal, and reeked of money.

Chloe wonders if everything in Lex’s life smelt the way he did.

The official looking assistant, young and beautiful, with long brown hair and pale lipstick takes notice of her first. Chloe doesn’t care, isn’t for formalities, isn’t for anything these days. Except for maybe winning. Which she plans to do. Today.

“I’m sorry Miss…”

One of her sloppily fingernail painted hands waves in dismissal, the sunglasses, expensive but worn, slipping down her nose as she glared. Glared that glare, that glare that gave the person reason to shut up, said she was in charge, was taking charge.

“You really need better help.” Grin was cold, unfeeling, and held a tone to match. Actual genuine surprise passes over his features, and she laughs at the sight of it. “you look surprised to see me.”

“That’s an understatement.”

Eh, she gives him that one. She never thought she’d see him again either. Not after she connected the dots and found out that exactly five minutes before she lost her job at the Daily Planet, that job she’d worked her entire life to get to, Perry White received a phone call from Luthor Corp.

Bitter resentment is thick on her tongue at the memory, too many years of writing for the Gotham Globe, a great newspaper but a far cry from the Daily Planet, passing through her mind. Gotham was cold, gloomy. The sun barely ever shined, and the crime rate was at it’s all time high. Not the kind of place you want to live. But hey, when your life is thrown in a tailspin by a Luthor, ends up hitting the ground and shattering into a million pieces, Chloe supposed you took whatever you could salvage and ran with it.

“No hello for an old friend?”

“I wouldn’t exactly call us friends, Miss Sullivan.”

Tremors run up her spine in a way she hadn’t felt since she was fifteen, shy, incredibly in love with Clark Kent, and met Lex Luthor at the offices of The Torch. Tremors she hadn’t felt since that summer. Only it hadn’t been Miss Sullivan then, it had been Chloe, and it was in very, very different tone under very different circumstances.

“We were once,” her tone is light, airy and she walks over to his bar and pours herself some brandy. She’s never liked the stuff much, doesn’t know how he can drink it after his father tried to poison him with it, but she acquires a taste every so often. Usually when she’s feeling hot, sexy, rebellious or just plain reminiscent. “Or was that just my imagination?”

The raised eyebrow, the taunt is barely seen from underneath her sunglasses.

Lex doesn’t answer, Chloe knew he wasn’t going to, so she took a couple more long, luxurious strides over to the chair that sat in front of his desk. Took a long sip of her Brandy before setting it to the side. Making a gentle hum in her throat as she propped her legs up on his glass desk.

Just enough leg showing for temptation. A taunt, a challenge. One that she knew he’d respond to soon enough.

Lex Luthor never backed down from a challenge. She knew from experience.

“I never,” a pregnant pause. A long look at the length of her legs, then up to the skin she’s showing of her chest underneath the buttons that were carelessly left undone. “I never knew you as well as you thought I did.”

A nod of acceptance, of understanding, then that graceful, small smile. “You did. You just never cared.”

That catches him off guard, and she reaches for her brandy absently, not bothering to watch as he masks his face into emotionless. It was a wasted effort on his part. She didn’t care. Chloe knew how to get what she wanted from Lex and was willing to do what she had to do to get it. Knew what to do to get it.

Chloe never backed down from a challenge either.

Especially not one set by Lex Luthor.

“Did you come here to play a quick game of memory lane?”

A gentle, one shouldered shrug, “Not exactly, no.”

“Then why are you here?”

It’s his business tone, tiptoeing on the edge of informal. It is unLuthorlike in every sense, and anxious. Like he’d been wanting to ask her it since she’d walked in the door. It was a pretty safe bet he did, pretty good bet that he didn’t want her there either. But he hasn’t called security yet, hasn’t told her to get out, so she figures her chances are improving.

“I remember a time,” Chloe begins easily, grabbing the glass of Brandy as she stood, moving in long, liquid steps around his desk. A move she knows no one else has ever made before. No one dared to cross into Lex Luthor’s personal space. If he wanted to fuck a woman in his office he came to her, everything was on his terms. Women accepted that. Every woman except Chloe Sullivan anyway. “When there wasn’t so much tension between us.”

Lex must recognize what she’s doing, catches her in the act, leans back in his chair carelessly, away from her. So carelessly in fact it looked like any extra weight would tip the expensive leather chair over. She wants to test that theory. But not yet.

A long sip of brandy, then another, she finishes the entire drink and sets the glass aside. Glass clinking against glass in the process. The sound of the tossing of her sunglasses to the desk behind her breaks the silence of the room. She steps closer, the fact that she’s standing and he’s not, and the heels she’s wearing gives her a definite edge. Gives her the upper hand. What surprises her is that he allows this.

“Did you come here for a quick office fuck?” Bitter words from such sophisticated lips. She loved it, shivered at the sound of it.

“If I did,” a pause accompanied with a step closer, so close now that her knees were touching his. “Am I going to get what I want?”

“Is it what you want?”

His hands are itching at his sides, itching to move, to reach out for her. Another weakness he’s letting himself show. Either he’s grown a little soft or she just had that sort of effect on him. Chloe liked to think it was the latter, but didn’t let herself fully believe it either.

“Possibly,” voice like gravel, low and seductive, echoes throughout the office. It does him in, she guesses. His hands, calloused and oh so skillful reaching for her hips, tightening in an excruciating way. Lex kept the same hold, even as his hands traveled up in a sensual movement that sent her nerve endings on fire.

Lex pulls her forward, her knees bending unconsciously, both of hers settling next to his. She doesn’t sit, just stays raised on her knees, hands at her sides. If he wanted her, he’d show her.

And he did, slowly pulled her hips towards his, her chest flush against his. Her arms still remained at her sides, watching as his eyes traveled the contours of her face, the freckles around her nose, the slope of her cheekbones. Chloe knew she was probably one of the few blondes Lex had ever had in his bed, some nights she lets herself believe she was the only one that ever mattered.

But memory lane was often boring, and left her sad and sometimes, when Lex as involved, oddly aroused so she doesn’t travel it often. Saves it for right now as one of his hands leaves her hip, travels up, tracing a line up her neck, over her cheek. Lex had always paid careful attention to her neck, always kissed her in that… oh yes, right there. His finger finds that familiar spot where her shoulder meets her neck, the calloused finger rubs against smooth skin and in an involuntary reaction she moans.

Chloe feels, between her thighs, just how big of effect she does have on him.

It’s not a surprise, Chloe had always elicited that sort of reaction from Lex. That summer, the summer she spent in hiding, she could have him breathing hot and heavy, hot and heavy for her at the drop of a hat.

A finger twirled around a very specific strand of hair. The same piece of hair he had always played with, always found itself between his fingers. It’s a little darker than before, a little longer, but he finds it easily.

It’s amazing that she’s already hot for him, and he’s already hard for her and they haven’t even kissed yet.

Chloe had become addicted to Lex that summer, to his taste, his touch, to having him near her. And just like any addiction, she had never really rid herself of it. Figured she never fully would. It was okay by her, years of wanton desire and pent up sexual frustration for a man she hoped gave her a second thought made moments like these all the more better. Made it worth it.

“Do you want me to kiss you Chloe?” her name from his lips is music to her ears, is delicious and alluring and makes her body scream yes, fuck yes. But she says nothing, waits for him, waits for him to do what he wants.

All or nothing baby, that’s what he taught her that summer.

Right before he swallowed her whole and spit her out.

It was okay, she didn’t hold grudges. About that anyway. She used him just as much as he used her that summer. Used him to forget Clark, to forget Smallville, to forget her father who was God knows where, miserable because of her. To forget her mistakes.

It was a game and they both played it well. He just got the upper hand at exactly the right moment, caught her off guard, and by the time she realized it, it was too late. The game was over. She’d lost.

Lex’s lips are on hers suddenly, with great pressure, and they’re playing a new game now. With higher stakes, and more emotion. His hands are everywhere at once, stalling for a minute on her silk blouse, releasing the buttons from their holes and slipping inside. Hers stayed, clenched into the leather on either side of his head, giving her leverage, keeping them steady. The last thing she wanted was to fall into a heap on the floor. For the life of her she couldn't remember if she'd locked the door or not...

“So this is what you came here for?” his voice is husky and thick with raw desire as he fumbles with her breast inside her half unbuttoned shirt. His lips are teasing hers, tongue darting out to taste them every so often, and every so often she’d match his with her own, drawing him in.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” she growls, actually growls as she attacks his mouth, lifting her hips and grinding them down. Chloe swallows his moan, repeats the action, moans a little herself.

Her jacket is still on, one of her shoes are falling off her foot, and the temperature in the room raised about twenty degrees in the past five minutes. Chloe kisses him again, full, hard on the mouth. Lex is an excellent kisser, and so is she. Together they make perfection.

Nimble fingers work at his tie, loosening it enough to unbutton the top button, then proceed to work on the following ones. It’s easier said than done and she struggles for a little bit, she’s just about reached the last three when he tears his mouth away, gasping for much needed breath. Chloe doesn’t wait for him to regain his breathing, just attacks his mouth once more. Groans when he pulls away completely, stilling her hands with his own.

“Why are you here?”

A long stream of obscenities run through her mind as she reaches up a hand and runs it over her flushed face. Truth was, this wasn’t why she came here, it was just an added bonus Chloe knew she’d receive. Lex couldn’t resist her, she challenged him, baited him, could fuck him until his toes were curled just as much as hers were.

Lex liked women who could give as good as they got. And Chloe definitely fulfilled the task. Even back then, back in Smallville.

But, it wasn't the reason she came here.

The tiniest, most seductive kiss she could muster at the corner of his mouth, “I have something you want.”

Her voice wasn’t flirtatious, wasn’t seductive like her kiss, it was as serious as it could be.

At his perfectly arched brow in question, she continued. Said what she came to say in a voice as clear as day.

“It’s the answer to a question you’ve been asking yourself for years, Lex.”

Another raised eyebrow, another gasp as she ground herself against him shamelessly in search of friction he selfishly wasn’t giving her.

“I know how to kill Superman.”

TBC…

Sidhe
20th February 2005, 10:01
Thud! That was me hitting the floor in stunned disbelief. More, More, More! :crygreen:

Krysia
20th February 2005, 10:09
:cool: neat story.
so what does Chloe want for sharing that piece of information? :devil:

Saint
20th February 2005, 10:15
Wow! That was just... that was just... wow. I love it when they band together to kill Supes.

Rae
20th February 2005, 10:17
As Sidhe hit the floor, my jaw followed. I didn't see that one coming.

Very well-written, already complex. Excellent, just excellent!

Reese
20th February 2005, 10:37
Oh, and especially that evil writer that starts with a "R" and ends with a "eese" who promised Zannie and I some happy Chlexyiness and ended up delivering perfectly angsty Chlex that I adored. Here's incentive, get on with the happiness.

R + eese = Reese.

Hey, why does that sound so familiar?

HEY! Who are you calling 'evil writer'?

And who says I promised happy fic? *eyes Zannie* Oh, right. Now I remember. :tease:

Anyway, now that we've got that...uh...cleared up ;)

“Did you come here for a quick office fuck?” Bitter words from such sophisticated lips. She loved it, shivered at the sound of it.

“If I did,” a pause accompanied with a step closer, so close now that her knees were touching his. “Am I going to get what I want?”

“Is it what you want?”

OMG! Would you two just get on with it already! For crying out loud...

Chloe knew she was probably one of the few blondes Lex had ever had in his bed, some nights she lets herself believe she was the only one that ever mattered.

There's something sort of sad about this line, isn't there? Maybe despite this game she's playing, she actually does have some real feelings for Lex?

A finger twirled around a very specific strand of hair. The same piece of hair he had always played with, always found itself between his fingers. It’s a little darker than before, a little longer, but he finds it easily.

There's something about this line that just...*sigh*...it says so much -- wait, no -- it says it all when it comes to their past.

All or nothing baby, that’s what he taught her that summer.

Right before he swallowed her whole and spit her out.

Whoa, nelly! What's this about? What kind of fic are you writing here, June? Is this your definition of a 'happy fic'? Because, if so, that's what I write already :hehe:

“I know how to kill Superman.”

Wait...what? Man, why does poor old Clark/Superman always have to get the short end of the stick in Chlex fic? *dodges various items being thrown her way* I know...I know...it's like the ultimate sin to say it aloud...but what can I say? Clark annoys me sometimes but I don't want him dead. *sigh* But hey, who am I to talk about happy endings, right?

Reese

P.S. And what's this 1/2 you've got up near the title? Is that like Part 1 of 2? Because how are you going to cram all of the backstory, Clark issues and happy, satisfying orgasms of reconciliation into just one more part? Or is it 1/12 and you just missed a number? Yes, 12 parts sounds about right...

And don't think I haven't forgotten about a certain other prequel you should be working on....

Impress
20th February 2005, 17:45
intriguing. more soon.

lexchloe
20th February 2005, 18:25
I'm hooked after one chapter. The Chlex is very hot and I love all the underlying issues there are between them. Very interested to know why Chloe would betray Clark. I know he's a BDA and in most fics Chlex fics he's a big ass but I hope there's a really good reason for her doing this. More please.

Evelyn
20th February 2005, 18:25
:ohmy: WOW!! This was amazing. I was in a whole different world when I was reading this.

Update soon please!!!!

Evelyn

hfce
20th February 2005, 18:27
Oh this is interesting. I want more now please...

Yarvarni
20th February 2005, 18:41
more soon please!!!!!!!!

asharnanae
20th February 2005, 18:59
*creepy mr burns-esq voice* interesting!!!!

more soon please! :blinkkiss:

Charmeye
20th February 2005, 19:22
That was just :worship2: Really good. The voice that you have made for Chloe just sounds so dark and sad...really well done.

Hopefully you'll update this story soon...can't wait to see where it's going to go.

:chlexsign3:

Nadia_
20th February 2005, 21:39
I got me totally hooked with one chapter... This was just :worship2: And those two in the ofice were *hot*... It' going to take a while to pull my jaw off the floor...

Please, update this soon!

autumngold
20th February 2005, 22:55
What an interesting beginning to your incredible story!! I can't wait for Lex and Chloe to act on their attraction to each other, but this time I really hope Lex won't let her, or make her, leave!! Post more soon please!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

polly
20th February 2005, 23:08
:ohmy: Wha? Huh? Kill Superman? Oh you mean the dumb farmboy? The guy who is unblelievably clueless and is a complete waste of time? That Superman?
:biggrin:

Great opening scene. I'm hooked.

sydsvaughn
21st February 2005, 00:21
Sigh ... you must come back and finish this please?? I'm feeling really sick right now and I need good fanfic to cheer me up!

I love this!

SaraC

sexi_angel_babee
21st February 2005, 01:55
oooooh, it's very good so far.. very intriguing... keep goin! :chlexsign1:

randa
21st February 2005, 02:54
that was hot and they havent even done anything.

i love the power chloe has over lex and the fact that she knows it

more soon

randa

star del mar
21st February 2005, 05:21
Wow! What a way to start a story, damn. I'll say it again, I think that Chloe is a total badass! Loved the touching and rubbing, now, let's get to the good stuff ;)

Steph*

malugargula
21st February 2005, 06:02
Wow
That was hot
:drool:
I just love when Chloe and Lex are bad and want to kill superman
LOL
Please update soon

divine02us
21st February 2005, 06:05
Wow! Choe and Lex teaming up to bring Kent down.........awesome!
and
there's past tension too.

D

BellaMR
21st February 2005, 06:55
:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Wow

Maybe bt the time you post again I'll be more coherent

Star14
21st February 2005, 17:41
That start was unbelievable! :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: The chemistry between them...EXCELLENT! Can't wait for the next update....please make soon! :biggrin:

Star14

:chlexsign4:

starmoon
21st February 2005, 19:14
Wow! That was intense. Please update soon I want to know what Chloe knows. I can't belive she would act that way with Lex. It is so great keep up the excelant work. I wait on the edge of my seat for an update. :chlexsign4:

Ori
22nd February 2005, 01:04
Vengence and fanfic. A classic combination. I love darker motives with lots and lots of smuttiness. This looks like this will be as great as it begins.
Thanks for the great story.
Ori

June
22nd February 2005, 04:52
Title: Blank Verse
Author: June
Disclaimer: Don't own them, wish I did, but I don't. My birthday is coming up so if one of you lovely ladies would like to rent MR for me... it would be nice ;)
Rating: NC-17
Spoilers: Seasons 1-4 are all up for grabs so if you wary of that sort of thing look out, I'm not sure what I threw in there.

A/N: Sorry It has taken me so long to get this up, I've been sick with a horrible case of the neverending flu. I had originally planned to post this the next morning after I posted the first part, but that didn't exactly work out. This part was written after I took a little too many tylenol flus, so I was kind of out of it when I finished it. I've been popping those babies |ike candy lately...

Maybe it’s too many cold winters in Gotham. Maybe it’s too many years in her shoebox office, too many nights of TV dinners and crappy television shows. Maybe, Chloe thinks as Lex stares up at her with what she can only help but gleefully describe as stunned disbelief, that this was just good old fashioned revenge.

Revenge could be the motivating factor, the thing that pushed her over the edge. But it’s not, and she knows it. Chloe is not one for holding grudges, finds them pointless and waste of time now a-days. And sure, revenge is always nice to participate in, to deal out in healthy doses. Give as good as you got, her father always used to say, it’s the only way you’re ever going to get anywhere in life.

Chloe could sit there with Lex between her legs, staring at her like he’s not sure whether or not he believes her, and say that this was about revenge. That she hated Clark, hated her cousin for taking her dream job, her dream man, her dream everything. But it’s not the truth, it’s a lie, a good, well fabricated lie, but a lie nonetheless.

It all comes back to the fact that her and Lex weren’t as different as they led themselves to believe. It all comes back to the fact that there is something ticking inside her with each passing moment, itching underneath her skin, pulling her in, over that proverbial cliff where there was no going back. It was something that was touched on the moment she made a deal with Lionel, something that was sparked the moment she turned and made a deal with Lex. Something that was still there, was always going to be there, and truth be told, she kind of liked.

Chloe thinks there is a special circle in hell for people like her, and she kind of likes that too. |n
She thinks Lex likes it as well, thinks he saw it in her long before she ever did. Chloe thinks Lex saw a little bit of himself in her that summer, a little more Luthor in her than what was to be allowed, and it scared him.

Carefully and with as much grace as she can manage she removes herself from his lap, “Interested?” she asks coyly, twirling that stand of hair between her fingers, watching him in amusement as he followed each and every movement with his eyes.

It takes him a moment, but he manages to sit up a little straighter, look a little less rumpled and a bit more professional. A quick glance over her shoulder towards the door and she considers going over to lock it. She wasn’t naïve, Chloe knew where this was going to end up, and she sure as hell doesn’t want that pompous looking secretary walking in. But she doesn’t move, kind of likes the thrill unlocked doors and big windows that looked over the Metropolis skyline gave her.

“How,? he began voice cool and just as silky as ever, “do I know that your telling the truth?”

Her backside hit’s the edge of his expensive glass desk and she wonders if they’ll end up there or back in the chair. Truthfully, she’s kind of partial to the chair, but it’ll work either way. “You don’t,” a careless shrug, a careless look, “but by the looks of it you really don’t have a choice.”

Another odd look, eyes roaming up the length of her body, curiosity laced on his handsome features. “Are you really going to betray Clark like that? Betray Lois?”

Kiss bruised lips press into a straight line, eyes looking everywhere at him. Fuck Clark she wants to say, fuck him and fuck Lois because they’re nothing, and this right here, right now what’s between them, what has been between them, is more than all that. It’s better than all that.

Chloe doesn’t say that though, figures it would be too revealing, too much too soon. Too unlike her.

“This isn’t about Clark.”

And it’s not, Clark doesn’t even factor into this scenario. This was about winning. Things were going to start getting real tough real soon, tougher than they had been for years, Lex knew that, she knew that, the whole world that. Battle lines were being drawn, and it was time choose your side. Win or loose. Survival of the fittest.

Stick to your moral high ground, which she had found over the years was a rather dull choice, or play both sides a little bit. Be cunning, be deceitful, be ruthless but in the end stick to the side you knew was going to be left standing in the end. Stick to the side you trusted, with people you trust.

Was she crazy? Absolutely. But Chloe just liked to call herself realistic.

Lex raises his eyebrow in skepticism, standing as he does so. His shirt is gaping open, tie still around his neck and her fingers ache to slide along his smooth skin. And yes, it is smooth everywhere if she remembers correctly, and she’s pretty sure she does. “What exactly do you want in return for this information?”

“Do you really want to talk terms right now?” Her own raised eyebrow accompanied with a step closer. He takes a step closer as well, and if Chloe hadn’t already known the answer to her question, it wouldn’t matter because he answered it for her. “There was once a time,” Chloe starts, leaning back and almost immediately as the words came out of her mouth his hands were on her hips, pulling her closer. “Ah,” gave him that predatory grin she learned from him and him alone. “There it is,” voice was light, almost whispery soft but he could hear her, gray eyes slammed into green ones and she could see the hunger he had for her. “You never could resist me.”

A grin, slowly reaches his lips, that full blown, mega watt grin that she could count the number of times she’s seen on one hand. It made her shiver in delight with promise of things to come.

Lips tease lips gently, feathery light on her part, pulling away just before he can claim them as his own. He presses her back against the desk, hard, so hard she’s afraid it’s going to leave a mark, but she’s past the point of caring. There’s something raw, animalistic almost in his eyes, and she had forgotten how much she loved that, how much she craved that.

Talking is overrated anyway, and there is only so much time they have to do this so they go with it. It's been too long, and they both are so ravenous for each other, so needy for that feel of one another that everything around slips away. Why she came here wasn't important, the point was, she was there.

His long fingers finish the task he’d neglected before and finished with the buttons on her shirt, pushing it aside, hands running over her smooth skin. Over her navel, up to her ribs, tracing a line to her satin covered breasts. Chloe doesn’t touch him, keeps her hands firmly gripped around the edge of the desk, so tight her knuckles turn white. She wants to touch him, God does she ever. But she’ll wait, wait for him to ask, just like she knew he would.

In an oddly sexy, almost primal way he watches as he ran his hands over her voluptuous globes with refreshing haste. Lex kisses her then, hard, full, sensual, passionate. So many emotions put into one kiss and she’s thankful that he pulls her body closer because it saves her the problem of having to do it herself.

It seems like he’s taking his time, fingers trailing over skin smoothly with ease and skill. With every touch he’s branding her, which was a useless effort, because honestly, he’d done it years before and it never really faded. His mouth trails away from hers, down her neck, tonguing that particular spot that made her hips buck, and fingers tighten around the edge of the desk to keep herself from reaching out for him. He sucks her already hardened nipple through her bra, one hand thumbing the other breast, the other hand tight on her hips, squeezing, tightening.

Tongue trailing over the valley of her breasts, teeth biting the flesh, hard and she winces because she knows he is going to leave a mark. Knows he wants it to leave a mark. Hands leave her body and reach for her her own, releasing the sweaty palms from their grip and forcing them around his neck in one fluid motion. The loss of support sends her flying backwards, and in a haze of panic she reaches back out for the edge of the desk, hands fumbling and knocking her earlier discarded glass to the floor.

It shattered, but neither one of them cared. Skillful lips were back on hers, tasting, prodding, tongue meeting somewhere along the way deliciously. Her hands were back to gripping the desk, the sweaty palms occasionally slipping when he kissed her just the right way. Chloe was about to groan in frustration and say fuck it, reach out for him, when he said it.

“Touch me,” irritation laced in his words that were said against her lips, “for god sakes do something.”

Her heart starts beating faster, and Chloe slides her arms around his neck, pulling herself up to make sure she didn’t go flying backwards once again. The most smuggest, pleased smile graces her lips as she pulled him closer, ran her hands over the nape of his neck and kissed him that way. The way he needed to be kissed, long and passionate full of admiration and desire, with nips of lip between teeth, and just closeness.

Fingers work at his tie, pulling it off and tossing it to the side, and she slips the jacket over his shoulders the same moment he goes to do the same to hers. There’s a brief, awkward moment with silly smiles, and shinning eyes, and eventually the matching black coats are thrown to the side and the kisses resume. Harder this time, more of a fight for control because he’s dishing it out the best he can, pushing her skirt up farther than it had been in ages, and rubbing his hands up and down her thighs in such a particular way.

Legs go around his waist drawing him in-between her legs, rubbing against him intimately, groaning when he repeated the process himself. Lex tears his lips away from hers and she gasps for breath, actually felt like she literally had none left. The touch of his lips to her stomach, the feel of his fingers bunching her skirt further up barely registers in her mind. Once Chloe has finally regained her breath she looses it again in an instant at the feel of his tongue on her inner thighs.

How could she have forgotten how good he was at this? How fucking amazing his lips felt on her everywhere, anywhere?

Lacy panties that match her bra slide down her legs and get discarded somewhere in the process. His tongue is back where she wants it the most, and at the first touch her jaw falls open, wide open, the stupidest, most embarrassing sound erupting from her throat.

“Good?” he asks against her flesh, the heat from his breath causing her to close her eyes intently.

“Faster,” she rasps out, moving her hands to grip something, anything. “Jesus…” she gasped, throwing her head back, arms loosing their grip and sliding, her elbows catching her from falling flush against the desk.

Green eyes opened slowly, watching through hooded eyes at the sight before. Lex between her legs, carrying her over the edge faster than any other man she’s ever known. Her legs hook themselves around his shoulders. His hands holding her waist still when she went to move her hips. It doesn’t matter, she’s there with or without the movement. And before she knows it she's screaming his name, reaching for anything, finding pieces of paper and crumbling them between her fingers.

“Fuck Lex,” she gritted out as he moved her thighs apart, wasting no time to slip between them. Lips find lips and he steals her breath away, literally, and the fact that she can taste herself on his lips elicits a moan from her which he willfully swallowed.

Lex runs hands up her waist, over her stomach, and she barely catches him frown in the process. She doesn’t have time to think about what that means, just reaches blindly for his slacks, undoing the belt buckle, the zipper and pushing them down using the heel of her stilettos in the process to help push them down.

Having served their purpose, the shoes come off next, kicked off to the side. “You're too skinny,” he says softly, tracing her rib gingerly, tentatively so much in fact that it makes her uneasy. She squirms under his gaze restlessly, closes her eyes when he tries to meet them.

“Pretend I’m someone else than,” Chloe replies, sort of breathless, hoping to God he doesn’t take her words literally. “I don’t honestly fucking care,” another gasp as he pushes himself against her, “just get the fuck on with it already.”

Patience was never one of her greatest attributes, but he already knew that.

A condom appears out of nowhere, she isn’t sure where he got it and doesn’t have time to think about it, just takes it from him hastily. Rips it open with her teeth in a move she’d started with him, and managed to perfect after him. Slides the condom on in a liquid stroke, watching the reaction the movement had on Lex with a delicious grin.

God had she missed this.

He doesn’t ask if she’s ready, if she’s sure. Truth is she doesn’t fucking care, just submits for a moment and lets him guide her hips in a frantic movement. Lips meet lips almost as frantically as their hips are, and she’s clawing at his shirt, cursing herself for not taking it off earlier. Lex releases the harsh grip he has on her hips so he can shrug out of the shirt without tearing his lips away from hers. Contact is a necessity between them, a must. It always had been.

They’re older than they used to be, haven’t done this in years, but they still remember. The regain the perfect rhythm from all those years ago, kiss in the spots that lead to the beginning of the end. Lex adjusts her legs around his hips, pushing them higher knowing she liked it just as much as he did.

Hands glide over his perfectly smooth skin, feel the ripples in his muscles with every movement he makes. He’s wonderfully defined it all the right places, and eventually she has to tear her lips away because it’s just too much.

“How?”

Confusion crosses her beautiful features, eyebrows raised and then narrowed. He wants to talk about this now? While he’s fucking her senseless? A groan that had nothing to do with pleasure tears from her lips softly, “Kryptonite…” she can’t continue because she ends up panting harshly for air. Chloe pulled him closer to her, rolled her hips so he hit that spot, bit down on his shoulder in a fit of passion when he adjusts his position so he can hit it again.

“Why…” Lex seems just as out of breath too, like he’s about to collapse from exhaustion, and the look of concentration on his face tells her that possibly they’re only having this conversation as a distraction, because he’s waiting for her. Her heart swells against her wishes at the thought. “Why …me?”

She could lie, probably would have if he were anyone else. Honesty isn’t really a number one priority in her book anymore. But in that moment, with him looking at her the way he was, like she was the only thing in his world, she couldn’t help but think better of it. Couldn’t think of a plausible lie even if she tried.

Chloe pressed a kiss to his lips only to miss and hit his chin clumsily. She moved back, placed one on his lips once again, lingering longer than needed. “Trust…” Chloe is beyond forming coherent sentences. The constant need swirling in her belly that ran through her entire body swarmed her senses and she forced her eyes closed for a brief moment. Couldn’t bare to look at his beautiful face watching her so contently. “You,” she choked out at least, even though Lex seemed like he understood what she meant beforehead

And Chloe did trust him, despite herself, despite everything she’s ever been told, everything she’s ever learned, she trusts Lex. Trusts him more than she thinks she’ll ever trust anyone else.

Nails drag down has back, hard, breaking the skin, leaving a mark just because she wanted him to be branded too when they walk away from this. A lit bit to remember her by, she thinks wickedly.

“So goddamn beautiful,” he whispers before claiming her lips, hand reaching between them and flicking a finger over that sensitive nub in a movement almost every single other guy she’d ever been with forgot. And it's just the right amount of pressure because it sends her right over that edge.

Chloe tears her lips away, arches her back, and tosses her head back as well, more because of the fact that she couldn't keep it up right than anythign else. His name is shouted in a keening cry as she comes, moaning when he takes her lips once more, swallowing her moans. He’s there too, and she feels the body rippling orgasm flow through him as a long, gutteral moan rips from his lips. Chloe tastes every single one on her tongue frantically.

Heaving breathes, sweaty clothes, tight embraces, both of them trying to catch their breaths. Lex leaves wet kisses on her skin, and the moment he moves away she stumbles but manages to catch herself before she falls backwards for the third time. Her bones are full of liquid sedation, and she know it is going to be a trial just to get them to move.

Lex grins that grin again, and the familiar ache starts back up. A delicious dirty feeling rushes through her as she watches him dispose of the condom and fix his pants. They don’t talk, neither have the energy too, and don’t know exactly what to say. Lex slides her shoes on to her feet as she re-buttons her shirt and Chloe manages to slide off the desk in an easy fluid movement, yanking her skirt down in the process.

The silence that fills the office as they both find their discarded articles of clothing tells her that maybe this wasn’t the brightest idea on earth. But she pushed thought away because if she really got to thinking about it she’d find that she’s had a lot of ideas when it came to the man across from her that weren’t the brightest on earth.

“Can you do lunch?”

He sounds oddly hopefully, or maybe it’s just her imagination. Her mind is too foggy to decipher between the two so she plays it safe. “Why?” she asks shakily as she slides into her jacket, and stuffs the discarded pair of underwear into the pocket. Lex is behind her, she can feel him, doesn’t have to turn to know he’s there. “Maybe we should just take this for what it is.”

“And what is that exactly?” Lex asks, his breath teasing her, hot on her ear as he smoothes the wrinkles in her skirt, and attempts to tuck her shirt in the best he can. Having Lex invade your space like the way he was should be a sin she decides. Nothing should feel that damn good.

“Whatever you want it to be,” Chloe shrugs. The comment is just the right amount of teasing, just the right amount of hint. It puts the ball in his court and she already finds herself wondering what he’s going to do.

Lex turns away from her, lifting his arm to glance at his watch. The stiffness in his shoulders has returned, and while no normal person could figure out what the meant, she did. Easily too. “Better off this way, I suppose,” he shrugged, picking up his discarded tie and slipping it over his head.

The lovely secretary from hell knocks at that exact moment, dipping her head in, avoiding eye contact as she reminded Lex of his two o’clock.

“Gotham isn’t as far away as you think it is,” Chloe says despite herself, in a moment of weakness, as she buttons the two buttons of her suit jacket. Two satasfying orgasms in a row tended to do that to a person.

“And Metropolis isn’t as far as you think it is either,” Lex’s pointed glare makes her flush crimson and a sigh escapes her dry lips. Unconciously she licks them and swears she can still taste him.

Chloe reaches into her pocket and extracts a small manila envelope. “Give me a call when you want,” she lays it on his cluttered desk, on top of a couple wrinkled papers. It makes her smile that he’s going to have a reminder of this whether he wants it or not. “I’ll tell you everything you want to know.”

There’s no goodbyes, nothing else is said. Lex just watches as she makes her way towards the door with the same confident strides she’d had when she’d entered. That balls in his court, and maybe it’s wishful thinking or maybe it’s just gut instinct, but Chloe knows he’ll call. There’s something between them, an underlying current that connects them to one another. It’s easy to push that to the side when physical face-to-face contact wasn’t involved. But as soon as it got thrown into the mix, they were back to playing that same game. That game they played that summer.

It’s the final, blank verse in the song of their intertwined lives that’s waiting to be written. Has been neglected for all these years. Lex will call because he’s just as desperate to have it written as she is.

Besides, he had said once, right before she drifted off to sleep, that Chloe Sullivan-Luthor had a nice ring to it. And personally, she had to agree.

And, honestly, she had always wondered what it would be like to rule the world.

Lex waited until the door clicked softly behind her before he took in a much needed breath. For a moment he didn’t think he was ever going to regain his breathing, felt as though the flush on his cheeks was never going to fade. He knew without a doubt the memories never would. He slid on his coat like nothing was wrong regardless, straightened his tie. Wondered what kind of looks she was receiving as she left his office in her rumpled form.

Grinned at the thought.

The sight of the small manila envelope caught his eye as he moved around his desk towards the door. The entire room smelt like her, the lingering smell of violet, mixed with a scent that smelt overwhelmingly like them, like sex. He sniffed the air, closed his eyes, sealing a memory in his mind. Something he hadn’t done since he was a child. Every time he smells cinnamon peppermint he still thinks of his mother. And every time he smells violet, he will always, without fail, think of Chloe.

Long fingers slide the envelope between them, slightly heavy on one side, the once pristine crispness of the brown envelope wrinkled from being in her pocket. He rips the seal hastily, not bothering with a letter opener, probably couldn’t find one if he tried. Lex turns the envelope upside down in quick movement, watching the object land on the glass desk with clink.

The sun reflected off of it, casting an illuminating green streak of light to pass over his face and over the entire office. Vibrant green, emerald like, and it reminds him of Chloe, of her eyes. He reaches for the ring, fingers trailing over the gem with avid interest. Twirls it between his thumb and forefinger insistently. Realizes it's not an emerald after all.

The biggest grin Lex Luthor had ever had the heart to grin, graced his still slightly kiss swollen lips.

For in his hands he held his very own Kryptonite ring.

This story was originally written for a 'Defining Moment' challenge, so per usual I twisted it to fit all the wacky ideas that go on in my little head. And a friend of mine asked me to write her a story of Lex getting a kryptonite ring and for some reason it sounded like an awfully good idea. Of course, I added smut, threw in some angst, a hell of a lot of back story, and I had myself a grand old time. Let me know what you think of it, how you liked it, how you didn't like it. I think, possibly, there's a sequel in the future ... but, I have a feeling I'll just write it to include satisfying orgasms of reconciliation *looks pointedly at Zannie* you are a bad influence!

star del mar
22nd February 2005, 06:00
Oh my God! I LOVED it!! Awesome story. That was definitely an amazing way to tie in Lex getting his Kryptonite ring. Chloe and Lex are definitely going to be a force to be reckoned with. Good job!

Steph*

Impress
22nd February 2005, 06:01
I think, possibly, there's a sequel in the future ..

no possibly about it. A sequel in the very near future is a must.

well done.

autumngold
22nd February 2005, 07:08
Please, please, please, you must write a sequel!! It's Lex's turn to go to Chloe this time!! :yay: Great story!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

Evelyn
22nd February 2005, 07:15
:wub: Love this fic. I loved your interpretation of how Chloe would act in the future. possibly because it is similar to how I would have imaged her. Please write a sequel to this!!

Wonderful writing as always. I bow to thee. :worship2: :worship2:

[COLOR=blue]Evelyn[COLOR/]

hfce
22nd February 2005, 07:39
Loved it. :clap: This needs a sequel please.. :D

Hope :chlexsign3: :chlexsign3:

Reese
22nd February 2005, 08:38
Complete?! Complete my ass! You just need to rethink what that word really means.

Complete: as in, more to come shortly

Complete: as in, this part's done but I'm going to add on a sequel or epilogue so as to provide the happy, satisfying orgasms of reconciliation

Complete: as in, the scene in his office is complete...but now we're going to take the action elsewhere.

So are you clear on what the word "complete" means now, June? Good.

Now to comment on this last update (not the last update, mind you, just the most recent):

Chloe thinks there is a special circle in hell for people like her, and she kind of likes that too.

Loved the whole Chloe/Lex comparison, her thoughts on why she was doing that, the fact that Lex saw the "Luthor" in her before she did, how it might scare him but she cherishes it, what her motivations truly were when it comes to telling him about Clark, how she trusts him more than anyone else, how she knows he'll call, how...

Whoa. *takes a deep breath* You get the picture though, right? ;)

So this next part you're working on (because, as I've explained, this fic isn't complete in the traditional sense...being that it's a work in progress and all)...when can we be expecting that? *looks at watch* One hour? Maybe two?

Okay, I'll take that as a yes. See you then!

Reese

peepsRfun2eat
22nd February 2005, 08:54
Very very good. Loved how you tied in the ring and the overall story.

Sidhe
22nd February 2005, 11:39
"Complete?! Complete my ass! You just need to rethink what that word really means.

Complete: as in, more to come shortly

Complete: as in, this part's done but I'm going to add on a sequel or epilogue so as to provide the happy, satisfying orgasms of reconciliation

Complete: as in, the scene in his office is complete...but now we're going to take the action elsewhere.

So are you clear on what the word "complete" means now, June? Good."

REESE

Ditto. This should be the start of an interesting series. Did you hear me, a SERIES! :yay: :yay:

Baily007
22nd February 2005, 12:42
:yay2: Sequel - Sequel - Sequel - PLEASE :yay2:

angelines
22nd February 2005, 16:18
your going to leave it there, thats like a crime you have to continue its to good to just leave it there, pleaseeeeeeeee

randa
22nd February 2005, 21:27
that's it?! that's all you're gonna give me?!
NOPE!! a sequel is definitely needed cause i love this future thing you have going on here.

i totaly agree on the series thing too :biggrin:

randa

malugargula
23rd February 2005, 02:14
It was wonderful
Sequel please
:chlexsign1:

Baily007
23rd February 2005, 10:00
Wow- this just cries out for a sequel!

mimi71884
25th February 2005, 20:50
Decided to look around for some fics by you, and by GOLLY was it worth it or what??!??! :yay: :yay: :ohmy: :yay: :yay:

You're a *fabulous* writer, i'm so glad that I found your stuff.

This evil but not quite Chlex you wrote was amazing. Smutt-tastic!! lol. you do NC-17 delightfully well, all the while including amazing character descriptions. Gotta love well-written and plot-ful PWP.

*giggles*--> off to go find more stuff by you!!! :D

Yarvarni
26th February 2005, 03:00
sequel sequel sequel!!!!!! Scream the masses! :chlexsign3: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign3: :chlexsign3:

hateSmallvilleLoveChlex2
13th March 2005, 10:21
Where's the sequal???!!!!! This was fabulous and I need more!

Ainur
14th March 2005, 05:21
This was freaking amazing. I can totally see Chloe being this way in the future. Can you imagined it? It would be epic. Chloe-Lex vs. Lois-Clark. Lex was so hot. I love him! and I don't really care if they kill Superman. He was never my fave. The smut was hot and loved the little glimpses of the past we got to see. Sequel, please!

cece78
14th March 2005, 07:27
can't wait to find out what happens!

jaded-swan
27th April 2005, 14:08
I just love the interaction between the two of them! Spunky Chloe reminds me so much of who she was in the first season of smallville! The lust and smut between the two of them was fantastic! Only Chlex will be able to have such chemistry! And bad chlex? Down with superman! :D

Baily007
28th April 2005, 12:02
One word: fabulous!

JosiCuervo
30th April 2005, 06:52
Awesome Chlex fic. I love how you portrayed Chloe in the future and I certainly wouldn't blame Chloe for not having anyloyalty to CLark after all the crap he's done to her.

And I also agree taht this could quite easily bethe beginning of a series... ;)

nicole
30th April 2005, 10:27
that was hot there are no other words for it. i think a sequel is in order.

azngeministar
3rd May 2005, 09:27
Damn that's hot stuff.. not to be sadistic but i find myself really enjoying the possibility that Chloe would eventually develop a little bit of evil in her system that could match up to Lex.. That's just more proof of their star-crossed love.. this is incredible writing.. I'm loving it!

sylvia
1st June 2005, 12:59
Loved the running-commentary style narration, and awesome, spot-on characterisation throughout. A sequel featuring

satisfying orgasms of reconciliation
would certainly not be a bad idea. ;)

sylvia
1st June 2005, 13:02
Loved the running-commentary style narration, and awesome, spot-on characterisation throughout. A sequel featuring

would certainly not be a bad idea.

sylvia
1st June 2005, 13:14

sylvia
1st June 2005, 13:27

sylvia
1st June 2005, 13:41

sylvia
1st June 2005, 13:58

sylvia
1st June 2005, 14:18

pipersmum
1st June 2005, 14:55
Really great story but i have to agree with everyone else Where's the sequel it would be really great to see what happens next :D

Dianora
8th June 2005, 04:14
i don't buy Chloe going so evil but well written and it did have very hot smut. :drool2: nice work. :blinkkiss

jaxie926
20th June 2005, 08:13
this was hot.
I love darkChloe.
I love that Chloe knows her power over him.
I love that she chooses him over Clark.
Well written (duh, it's you), intriguing back story... uh... where's the sequel?

Samantha
20th June 2005, 17:08
great story and the smut was hot!

arkakitty
21st June 2005, 21:34
Both betrayed, both full of revenge. Great written, great style. Loved it.

deia
25th June 2005, 04:05
It seems I'll be joining the merry band along with Sidhe and Rae's jaw on the floor...I really did NOT see it coming, just like that punch that put the million dollar baby chick in a comma (how insensitive of me...I've been watching too much of the Simple Life it's toasted my brain) Well to put my trivia knowledge acquired after hours watching a marathon of this wonderful show I'll quote Paris' wise words and leave my commentaries concerning this intriguing piece of yours at that "That's hot"

darkangel
25th June 2005, 07:38
Wow. This part was very good.

chexfan
31st August 2005, 10:15
Nicely done. Good twist at the end of part one.

sadie kate
1st March 2006, 08:40
This is wonderful. love the notion of them being evil together, when it's done right. This is.

redniblet
1st March 2006, 14:31
Very hot! I loved it but you can't just end it there. Sequel maybe?

Zanzu
3rd March 2006, 03:12
Have to agree with the others...would love to read a sequel. :)

ggdoll18
6th March 2006, 05:42
sequel?!?!

teb85
7th March 2006, 18:49
That was hot,I loved it!! sequel would be good !!

~*~Tasha~*~
6th June 2006, 23:52
Excellent and original story idea. Dark, but good.

Pieper
19th June 2006, 00:27
Sequel please. Great story.

Esther25jm
10th July 2006, 06:21
Wow, this was fabulous!! Love the linking of the Kryptonite ring with Chlex....and I def. loved the smut. WHOA!!

zho9
15th July 2006, 22:42
Love your characterization of Chloe; definitely agree that she has more Luthor in her than anyone in Smallville would be comfortable with.

kitten
21st November 2009, 23:24
Hi June,

I hope you're still around sometimes, even if it's only to lurk. You have a great tone here, dark angst. It's hard to get there without going too far and ending up with a gooey emo mess, or unrealistically charged emotions. This is a defining moment for Lex, and it's fitting that it's because of Chloe. He finally has the information that will make the difference with Clark.

darkangel
14th December 2009, 05:32
Wow. I must add my voice to the chorus complimenting you on this story. Dark Chlex is always a welcomed read when done properly. I hope you are inspired to write more in the future.