PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] A Change of Face (NC-17)

Charmeye
20th February 2005, 07:11
Title: A Change of Face
Author: Charmeye (aka Steph)
Rating: NC-17 eventually (there is a plot here)
Spoilers: Nothing further then season 1 actually.

Disclaimer: Not mine, never were, never will be. Sigh.

AN: Hello everyone! :wave: I’m back with a new story. You will notice, I love playing around with psychic/metaphysically/wacky sort of plots. I think it’s because I read too much of the Anita Blake series.

This is yet another oldie, goldie, I pulled out from storage. I just felt like revisiting first year Smallville (since this years is blagh) I wrote this one around the time when Victoria was around in Smallville. It is a body switching story, which I know the show has done with Lionel and Clark…but come on, Chloe and Victoria, just so much more to do there. Hope you enjoy the start!

Summary: Takes place during season 1. Victoria and Lex and playing their little game and surprise surprise, something wacky happens and POP Chloe goes into Victoria Hardwick’s body and vice versa…and so of course craziness happens.

Chapters One: Introductions

Chloe glanced up from her coffee mug at the sound of the tell tale engine purr.

Clark saw her look and peered over his shoulder.

Lex Luthor pulled up in his Mercedes convertible with a beautiful looking brunette beside him.

“Ohhh.” Chloe sarcastically gasped. “I see that for the price of one billionaire’s son, Smallville also gets his bimbos too.”

“Chloe.” Clark warned. “You don’t know that she’s a bimbo.”

“Riiiight. She just spends hours to get her hair looking like that because it’s a form of meditation for her.”

Clark shrugged his shoulders, as he always did when he lost against her rapier wit. “Lex likes her.”

“I wonder why?” Chloe said with fake innocence.

“Clark. Miss Sullivan. Afternoon.”

“Hey Lex.” Clark greeted looking up.

Chloe eyed the two styrofoam cups. “Too good for small town company today Mr. Luthor?”

Clark whipped his head around. “Chloe!”

“It’s alright Clark. Miss Sullivan is right. Victoria still has the metropolis bug in her system. You know, the one that makes people rude and snarky.”

Chloe pursed her lips together. She saw Clark’s look of relief that she hadn’t picked up the metaphysical gauntlet Lex had thrown down.

“I’ll catch up with you later Clark,” He simply said and left.

Lex handed Victoria the cup as he got back into the car.

“Hang out with High Schoolers Lex?” The British brunette asked.

“Clark happens to be the kid who saved my life from that car crash. Chloe Sullivan is the daughter of my plant manager. I stopped to say hello.”

Victoria laughed at him. “Making excuses Lex? Perhaps you’re just getting softer in your old age.”

Lex smirked at her. “Last night I wasn’t soft at all.”

Victoria eyes lit up, she licked her lips. “Tell me about it Lex.”

Lex put the car in gear and drove off. Damn! No one else he’d met had such a sexual appetite that matched his own like Victoria Hardwick’s did. Too bad he was determined to bring her and her father down.

Chloe put two more candles into her shopping basket as she moved around one of her favorite stores in Smallville. She tried to calculate how much she could spend.

It was the annual October 30th sale at the one and only New Age shop in Smallville. It was time to stock up on candles, incense and jewelry.

She was reaching out to pick up an interesting stone sculpture when someone reached for it at the same time and between the two of them, knocked it to the floor.

“Crap!” She looked up into the cat like eyes of Lex’s latest bimbo.

“You broke it.” Were the first words out of the British woman’s mouth.

“I...” Chloe stared at her. “You made me drop it!”

Victoria waved at hand at her, as if dismissing her. “No I didn’t.”

The store owner, Sunshine Zeeter (aka, still living in the 60s) came over when she heard the little kafuffle. When she saw the smashed statue she gasped.

“I’m sorry Sunshine, we knocked it off the shelf.” Chloe explained.

“We?” Victoria snarled. “You knocked it. Why would I pick up any junk from this place?”

Chloe could only stare at this woman. Okay, she wasn’t a bimbo, she was just a selfish bitch!

Then before anyone could say anything, the ‘bitch’ stormed out of the shop.

Sunshine sighed. “I’m sorry Chloe. You know the rules.”

“You break it, you buy it.” Chloe sighed. “How much?”

“Thirty five dollars.”

Chloe whimpered. “Well, here Sunshine, you might as well takes all these back. I won’t be buying those today. I’ll help you clear this mess up.”

Chloe was in a rotten mood for the rest of the evening. She’d had to blow thirty five dollars on a statue of some freaking gargoyle. After that wonderful start to the afternoon she had to come home, make dinner, and clean her room.

“ARGH!!” She screamed as she fell on her bed. Why was life so unfair? Why did some people have all the luck in the world…and then there were people like her.

She buried her face in her pillow.

She was still muttering to herself about the ‘selfish bitch’ when she finally drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later, she was woken up by the feeling of something tickling the back of her legs. Still half asleep and in dream land, she tried to move away from the itchy…whatever it was.

Unfortunately, as she tried to move two things penetrated her brain, there was a guys arm around her waist…and a pointing something at her back.

Chloe screamed.

The arm quickly let her go.

She jumped out of her bed.

“Who the fuck are you! What the hell are you doing in my room?” She screamed into the darkness. “DAD!! DAD!!”

“Fuck!” She heard the man curse. “What the hell is the matter with you?”

Lights blinked on and Chloe gasped. Across from her, on the other side of a huge, silk covered bed, stood a naked Lex Luthor.

“Victoria?” Lex asked her. “What’s wrong?”

Vi…Vi…Victoria?

Chloe reached up and sure enough, she had a handful of dark rich brown waves. Then she noticed that she didn’t have any clothes on either…or Victoria didn’t have any clothes on.

She started to feel light headed.

“Victoria?” Lex asked again, more concern in his voice this time.

“Shit.” Chloe managed a second before she passed out.

Lex blinked as he watched Victoria fall to the ground. He jumped on the bed, over
the other side and quickly checked her pulse. Steady. She was breathing as well, but she looked pale and felt clammy, like she was in shock.

What the hell had just happened?

He leaned down, picked her up and put her under the bed covers.

He found his pajama bottoms and went to the bathroom to find a wet cloth.

He was thinking about calling a doctor when he heard her moan.

Lex returned to the bed and sat beside her. He put the cool towel down on her flushed forehead.

“Victoria?” He asked carefully. “Do you feel better?”

Victoria winced, but opened her eyes.

“Fuck.” She swore when she saw his face, closing her eyes again.

Lex frowned. He’d never heard her swear this much in all the time he’d known her. Something was up.

“Did you take something?” Lex asked, the censure clear in his voice. He never approved of her drug habits, but she had said she’d kicked them years ago.

“Yeah. Must have been a drug…” Victoria mused, her eyes fluttering open and closed. “I’ll just go back to sleep and when I wake up again, everything will be back to normal.”

Lex shook his head and took the towel off her forehead.

“No drug ever puts anything back to normal.”

Victoria suddenly reached down and pincher her arms, then his arm.

“What was that?” Lex snapped, grabbing his arm back.

“Just checking.” Victoria said. “Maybe this is a dream. A really weird dream.”

Lex frowned. Whatever she had taken had obviously thrown her system for a loop.

“You are not dreaming Victoria.” He told her firmly.

She didn’t bother to respond.

Lex reached out and with a twist of the bed spread, he bundled her up in his arms.

“Hmm. This is nice.” She muzzled his neck. “I should write this dream down in my
Dream Diary when I wake up.”

“You ARE awake. And knowing you, when you wake up in the morning, you’ll up-chuck your drug cocktail all over my bed. I’m not going to let you do that. I’m putting you in one of the guest suits.”

“Okay.” Victoria said, her eyes drifting closed again.

Lex kicked the door to the guest bedroom open. Then careful not to trip on the long bed sheets wrapped around her body, he none too gently dumped her on the spare bed.

Lex stared down at her for a minuet in disgust. What had made her take a hit tonight?

She hadn’t talked with her father. All she’d done today was make a trip to town that had lasted less than an hour.

Lex frowned.

She’d fallen back to sleep already…but there was something different about her.
She never slept curled up with a hand under her cheek. It made her look…younger.

Lex crossed his arms and stared down at her. As he watched, she suddenly moved, as if caught up in a dream.

“Clark.” Her voice whispered.

Lex’s eyes narrowed. Why was Victoria saying Clark’s name in her sleep…wait, maybe it was some other Clark, not Kent.

“Hmm…Lex.” Victoria continued.

Lex shook his head. What was up with her?He waited to see if she said anything else, but that was it. He walked over, shut the door and went back to his room.

Victoria never talked in her sleep.

Lex turned his bedroom lights off. Victoria had some explanations to give him in the morning.

TBC...of course.
Hope it was a good start. :wub:

:chlexsign3:

Reese
20th February 2005, 07:23
A good start? Yeah, I'd say so!

I've never really liked any of Lex's bimbos, but Victoria was the worst for some reason. So I'm interested to see what happens at her end? Does she wake up as Chloe?

And Chloe saying both Clark and Lex's names in her sleep? Hmm...I wonder what kind of dream she was having? :eyebrows:

So many questions...will Lex figure it out? Will Victoria wake up as Chloe and try to tell him? Will he believe her? Will he want Chloe back in her own body? Would he rather have her in Victoria's? Will she be able to switch back? If so, what will happen? Will she hit on Clark while in Victoria's body?

Heh. Sorry, couldn't resist ;)

Reese

Sidhe
20th February 2005, 07:24
"Argg! You can't stop. you must write more, NOW.", takes a deep breath. "I really liked the start of this fic. Hopefully you'll be able to write more in the next few MINUTES... I mean days. "

Sorry, sometimes my Chlex cravings get a little out of control, but only when I read a really good fic. I look forward to reading more. :devil:

Fuschia
20th February 2005, 07:25
*whimpers* More?

Krysia
20th February 2005, 07:35
Oh, WOW it is a GREAT start, wonderfull, terrific! Please you have to write more. How will Chloe react when she realizes this isn't a dream, and Lex, and I'm even wondering about Victoria ;)

hfce
20th February 2005, 07:36
It was a very good start. More please....

Hope :)

star del mar
20th February 2005, 07:41
great start! I'm already intrigued. I can only imagine the hijinks that will ensue :biggrin: hopefully most of it will be chlex...with a twist. update soon

Steph*

tiger04
20th February 2005, 07:56
I am so excited for this story. Love the idea. I hope that you will comeback with another wonderful update.

AT :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

autumngold
20th February 2005, 08:06
Why do I get the feeling that Lex is going to have a hard time believing Chloe's story? I can't wait for Victoria's reaction to being Chloe!! Post again soon please!! Great story idea!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

BellaMR
20th February 2005, 08:22
Excellent start. Based on your summary, I thought it was going to be Lex and Chloe switching places, but this was unexpected. Can't wait to read more.

divine02us
20th February 2005, 08:37
Oh No....why did you stop so early.

Really interesting story. I can't wait to read future chapters soon!

D

Rae
20th February 2005, 08:49
[Returns from feedback retirement] Will anyone think me inappropriate if I say how much I love/adore Charmeye right now?

Oh, who cares!

I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you! [Clears throat] I absolutely cannot wait for an update. The plot is bloody brilliant! And lovin' Lex's sympathy for Chloria.

And knowing you, when you wake up in the morning, you’ll up-chuck your drug cocktail all over my bed. I’m not going to let you do that. I’m putting you in one of the guest suits.”

Fantastic, Charmeye! Keep it up!

Saint
20th February 2005, 08:49
I always love a classic body switch. Should be interesting.

slayer44
20th February 2005, 08:58
omg that was an awesome beginning, i just hope she doesn't stay trapped in Victoria's dreadful body for too long.

niala85
20th February 2005, 09:52
:worship2: :worship2:

Very good start. I can't wait to see Victoria's reaction and the next morning when Chloe realises everything. :yay:

I haven't read many body switch fanfics before but this one has me realled in. I'm gonna enjoy reading this.

Please post more soon.

Cassandra Jean
20th February 2005, 10:29
Love it! Can not wait to see Chloe's reaction when she wake's up and finds out that this is not a dream.

celticangel
20th February 2005, 15:09
I love this idea. Can't wait to see how Chloe reacts. :yay: :worship2: :yay:

:chlexsign4:

Gaia
20th February 2005, 15:43
Victoria vs Chloe.....this will be very interesting.....
UPDATE VERY SOOOOOOOOOOOON!

devilish
20th February 2005, 17:10
wow! thats hot.
keep updating and soon!!
plz?:]

Queen Of Tact
20th February 2005, 17:30
love it... This is so going to be good.... And just think Chloe can help Lex bring down his dad..... Ewww I just had a bad thought Vic and Lionel are you know sleeping together cause poor Chloe.....

I can't wait for more....

CC

Impress
20th February 2005, 17:36
interesting start. can't wait to read more.

Yarvarni
20th February 2005, 18:46
this is hilarious I can think of nobetter place for Ms Hardwick than an outcast high schooler ;-)

asharnanae
20th February 2005, 18:58
moor please, cant wait to see where this goes! :blinkkiss:

Charmeye
20th February 2005, 19:16
AN: Wow! Thanks everyone who reviewed this story, it made my weekend! I had a lot of fun with this plot, as everyone I'm sure is thinking about all the things that Chloe can get into while she's in Victoria's body and vice versa. I seem to be doing small chapters though (don't know why) but to make up for it I'll try and post a chapter nearly every two days or so for sure. :blinkkiss:
Enjoy the second chapter...

Chapter 2: Wake Up Call

Chloe snuggled her head deeper into the plush cushion. She had to get up soon. Why wasn’t her dad yelling at her to get a move on?

She pushed the covers back and stood up. She rubbed her eyes and opened them to find herself still in her dream…but she was awake. No dream. No drug. It was freaking real!

She was Victoria Hardwick, or at least in her body, which was still naked. She scanned the room for clothes. She had to find clothes. On the edge of the bed was a black and white silk robe. She grabbed it and threw it on.

“Okay Chloe.” She said to herself. “You are the creator of the Wall of Weird…you can handle weird stuff like this. Heck, with the ratio of freaks to normal people, something like this was bound to happen to you at some point. Take a deep breath.”

Chloe took a deep breath, then another. Okay, she was a little calmer.

The logical path was to find Lex and explain things and then call her dad and…and… Chloe’s eyes bulged. If SHE was Victoria, then Victoria Hardwick was HER. In HER body, getting ready for school by now. Oh. My. God.

Chloe ran to the door and threw it open. “Lex! Mr. Luthor!”

She opened the door across from her. Just an empty room.

Wonderful!

She was lost in a mansion full of identical looking doors with no clue as to where to go. She ran down the hall, turned a corner and fell into a maid caring bath towels.

“Oh…I’m so sorry Ms. Hardwick.” The maid stammered.

Chloe blinked. “No. No, it wasn’t your fault. Here, let me help.”

Chloe bent down and helped the maid pick up the towels.

The maid frowned at her. “Th…Thank you.”

Chloe sighed.

The real Victoria would obviously not have helped the maid. Well tough-titty. She was in charge of this woman’s body now…hmm, maybe she could donate some of her jewelry and clothes to charity.

“Umm,” Chloe began. “What’s your name?”

The maid looked shocked. “Danielle.”

“Danielle. Good morning. Could you show me where Mr.…I mean Lex is? I’m afraid I’ve gotten lost.”

“Of course.” Danielle said on a nervous smile. “Follow me.”

Lex only blinked in mild surprise as Victoria burst into his study wearing nothing but her silk bathrobe. There was a frantic look on her face.

“Mr. Luthor!” She gasped. “I’m not Victoria!”

Lex groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. “What did you take now?”

Victoria waved her hands frantically in front of her. “Nothing! I’m telling you…I’m Chloe Sullivan. You know? The creator of the Wall of Weird. Clark Kent is my best-friend and so is Pete Ross. My father is Gabe. My mom left me when I was five years old. I have a fascination with the local meteoroid rocks. I’m Chloe Sullivan.”

Lex frowned. Victoria could have gotten that information from someone in the town, but why on earth would she pretend to switch bodies with a teenager?

“You’re claiming that you have switched bodies with Chloe Sullivan?” He asked doubtfully.

“Yes!”

Lex leaned back in his desk chair. “I do have to commend you on the originality of this approach Victoria, but it won’t work. First, you still sound very British and second, I know you saw Clark Kent yesterday. You even said his name in your sleep. Unless you’re screwing someone else back home called Clark? Care to explain?”

Chloe froze, she went blank, unable and unwilling to answer that question. She could feel her cheeks going red. “Well I don’t know about the accent…but as for the other thing…I umm…kinda, you know…” She waved a hand in the air.

Lex mimicked her hand gesture. “You know what?”

She rolled her eyes at him. “I like him.”

Lex just stared at Victoria.

Victoria gave a frustrated sound before plopping herself down in one of the leather
chairs. “I have a crush on him.”

“Really?” Lex drawled.

“Really.” Victoria snapped back at him. “Look. I know it sounds weird, but it’s the truth. I’m Chloe Sullivan.”

Lex taped his fingers on his desk. “Then how do you explain you calling out my name as well last night in your sleep. If you are Chloe Sullivan, does that mean you have a crush on me as well?”

Victoria’s face went from flushed, to bright red.

“No!!” She snapped, “That’s so stupid. No! No way.”

Lex smirked.

“Look Mr. Luthor. While I’m stuck here arguing with you, this bimbo of yours is in MY body heading to Smallville High. We have to go get her and fix this!” Chloe demanded finishing the statement by slamming her fist hard on the arm of the sofa.

Lex examined the flushed face of Victoria and felt his smirk slipping. Victoria was never this passionate…well with the exception of the bedroom. She was cold, calculating and sophisticated in her speech, not at all as she was now. If this were some scheme, he didn’t see any benefit from it.

“Very well.” Lex considered. “I’ll humor you Victoria. Let me call Gabe up for a chat and I’ll just ask in passing how his daughter is doing. If there was this…body switch, then I’m sure Gabe would have noticed.”

Chloe snorted. “Dad wouldn’t notice if I had an extra head on when I come downstairs in the morning. Dad doesn’t wake up until 9:01am, after he has his first three cups of coffee.”

Lex ignored her comment as he dialed his plant manager’s number.

“Luthor here. Put Mr. Sullivan on the line please. Gabe. Good morning. No, no. Everything is fine. I was just calling to ask if you had reconsidered the vacation.”

Victoria motioned her hand at him to hurry up.

“No? Oh well, I suppose it must be difficult to go anywhere with Chloe in school and so involved with that paper of hers. How is she doing?”

Chloe frowned as she watched Lex nod his head and agree with what ever her father was saying on the other end.

Lex pursed his lips together at Victoria’s stare. “Hmm. I see. Well, I’ll let you go now Gabe, I’ll be down to the plant tomorrow for that meeting. Yes. See you then.”

Lex hung up his phone.

“Well!” Chloe snapped at him.

Lex shook his head. “Besides the fact that Chloe slept in a bit later than she usually does, there was nothing wrong with her.”

Victoria jumped up from her chair. “But she isn’t me!! I mean, Victoria is in MY body and she should have come screaming to you for help.”

Lex leaned back further in his chair. “Maybe the drugs you took last night haven’t worn off yet. What was it that you took?”

Chloe gave a small scream of frustration, how dense was this man?! She turned around picked up the nearest object (a vase of white tulips) and tossed them at Lex’s head.

Lex ducked his head in surprise as the vase smashed into the wall behind him.

“I am NOT Victoria Hardwick and I did NOT take any drugs!!”

Lex saw the furry in Victoria’s eyes as he stood up and examined the broken glass on his floor. “That vase was expensive.”

“I think you can afford another one Lex.”

Lex sighed. “That it. Let’s go.”

“What?” Victoria asked him.

Before Chloe could throw anything else, Lex had her by the arm and was dragging her out of his study.

Lex pulled harder as Victoria dragged her feet. “Where are we going?” She asked.

“Your room.” Lex snapped back.

“Hey! I’m not a child!” Victoria snapped back.

Lex gave her a cold glare over his shoulder. “According to you, you’re Chloe
Sullivan and she’s sixteen, and she is therefore still a child!”

“Let me go!”

Lex had had enough of her temper tantrum, he flipped her struggling body over his shoulder and headed up the staircase.

Chloe was shocked as she suddenly found herself eye level with the sight of Lex’s butt. She recovered her voice, “Asshole!! Put me DOWN!”

Lex slapped a hand on Victoria’s butt and was rewarded with her shocked stillness. ‘That’s better’ he thought.

He kicked open the guest room door went over to the bed and dropped her unceremoniously onto it. She scrambled to re-adjust her bathrobe.

Lex went for the door. “I’m calling Toby. Get dressed.”

With those final orders Lex slammed the door and locked it.

“Dick!” Chloe screamed at the closed door.

On the other side Lex shook his head. If this was how Victoria was planning to seduce him to fall in line with her fathers plot to take over Luthor Corp, then she was certainly going about things the wrong way.

TBC :chlexsign3:

fussy_wuzzy
20th February 2005, 19:16
Excellent start :biggrin: Can't wait to read more.

asharnanae
20th February 2005, 19:35
:biggrin: hehehehehehehhhhheheheheheeeeeheheheh!!! fantastic!!! Loved the ass slapping!!! CLASSIC! :blinkkiss:

Reese
20th February 2005, 19:41
Oh, good...I'm glad to see we aren't going to play the sneaky "I'm Chloe in Victoria's body, let's see what I can find out while I'm here" game.

And thank goodness Lex asked why she said his name in her sleep! Because I'm *really* looking forward to that answer...

Only problem? Too short of an udpate.

Solution? Another update...pronto! :)

Reese

Yarvarni
20th February 2005, 19:56
hilarious!

niala85
20th February 2005, 20:04
More!!!!

I can't wait to see what happens now.

I'm happy that Lex doesn't believe Chloe - can't wait to see the reaction when he does and realises he slapped 'Chloe's' ass. I wonder what Victoria will do in Chloe's body.

can't wait.

Btab12207
20th February 2005, 21:24
Too funny! I can't wait to see what happens when Lex realizes that Chloe is telling the truth. Update soon!

Krysia
20th February 2005, 21:24
:huh: he didn't believe her ... Hmm ... ok logically I understand it's still early in the show, and normaly people wouldn't believe stories like that right away but still.. I really was sure he would just believe her. Oh well, this way there is more humor. Poor maid I can only imagine the shock she is in after meeting the new Victoria, and the stories she has to tell now to the rest of the staff. I loved this chapter!! Please write more!

autumngold
20th February 2005, 22:40
Poor Chloe, not only is she trapped in Victoria's body, but she's locked in a room without Lex!! :biggrin: That's just wrong!! :biggrin: Great update!! Can't wait for your next post!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

hfce
20th February 2005, 23:03
:lol: I am as frustrated as chloe. Why wont he listen? :lol:

Shanna
20th February 2005, 23:15
Great start. I know Chloe's in a panic, but I can't wait to see Victoria's reaction, too.

Shanna

lexchloe
20th February 2005, 23:29
hee hee hee, me likey!!! More please

sydsvaughn
21st February 2005, 00:12
Heck, I can't wait to see what happens!! I'm so enjoying this!

SaraC

planetcal
21st February 2005, 00:20
Very interesting story so far! Can't wait to see what happens next.

roslyn
21st February 2005, 01:09
i loved both of the first chapters! it's so original, and so funny! i have to say i think my favorite part was when Lex threw her ovr his shoulder and slapped her ass! :hehe:

Update soon, you've already got me hooked!

:wub: Roslyn

sexi_angel_babee
21st February 2005, 02:01
hmmm... interesting.... :chlexsign1: more plz~

Pufkinz
21st February 2005, 02:40
Oh come on you can't just leave me like this.... COME BACK HERE, THIS INSTANT AND UPDATE!!!!!!

:biggrin: Really nice story, looking forward to more of it.

psychgirl81
21st February 2005, 03:02
Wow This is so great I really hope you stick to the updating every two days thing because even if you do I am going to have difficulty waiting that long. Seriously this made me laugh so hard. :goof:

Impatiently waiting for the next installment

randa
21st February 2005, 03:04
ah, the good 'ole years of smallville :biggrin:
im laughing histarically over here so more soon cause im loving this

randa

newbatgirl
21st February 2005, 03:39
Please, please, please tell me there is more of this!

If not, please tell me you are making more.

This was a riot. I LOVE seeing Chloe this passionate, especially with Lex.

Cassandra Jean
21st February 2005, 03:47
Oh my gosh....what else is there to say other than this is bloody great!

I love the fact that Lex thinks that "Victoria" has lost her mind, and that this is all some weird drug induced stuper. Love Chloe trying to convince him otherwise...just priceless!

Now, don't keep me waiting for the next part, I don't think I can wait two more days! :cool:

divine02us
21st February 2005, 04:58
wow!

I'm hooked. I want more.

D

star del mar
21st February 2005, 05:31
LOL! What a mess! Chloe goes the direct route instead of trying to fool Lex and it still blows up in her face. Lex is going to be sorry that he didn't listen. Great update

Steph*

Ainur
21st February 2005, 05:52
Poor Chloe she's in that bimbo's body. lol That makes me laugh for some reason. I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. :worship2:

malugargula
21st February 2005, 05:58
This fic is wonderful, so funny
I love it
Please update soon
:blinkkiss:

Impress
21st February 2005, 06:31
*snicker* is it wrong of me to hope that Chloe gets Lex back for the butt slapping. And that she does donate some of Vicki's clothing and jewlery?

update soon.

BellaMR
21st February 2005, 06:41
I wonder what Chloe was dreaming about last night. Lex and Clark? Wow does she have an appetite.

Gabe must be truly dead to the world if he didn't see any change in Chloe this morning.

What will Chloe have to do to convince Lex? Can't wait to find out.

norahcynthia
21st February 2005, 06:45
This is really entertaining and funny so far! Can't wait to see where it goes.

red turtle
21st February 2005, 07:50
Good work. Can't wait til Lex finds out the truth. :chlexsign3:

chrisrose
21st February 2005, 09:46
I LOVE this fic! There aren't enough funny Chlex fanfics out there, methinks. :) And it's nice to go back to the simpler, happier times of season 1.

I really can't wait to find out what happens next. I'm actually a little scared, what with this being in the NC-17 forum... I really hope Lex and Chloe don't have sex while she's in Victoria's body 'cause... icky! And how would she ever feel confident that he's attracted to her REAL body then? I also hope Victoria doesn't do anything too slutty while she's in Chloe's body 'cause... that would make me feel pretty violated, if I were Chloe and that happened to me.

Okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to dictate how your story should go... or spoil anything either! I'm just really anxious to read more and can't help speculating! :yay:

Sidhe
21st February 2005, 11:39
Sniff - "You stopped. But, but, it's not enough!"

:biggrin:

Charmeye
21st February 2005, 17:22
AN: Thanks everyone for reviewing this fic and for really liking the humor in it, I do try. Yeah, about Lex not believing her right away, you have to remember it's Victoria that he sees, and how much does he trust Victoria? I can see that many people have speculated as to what’s going to happen to Chloe like Chrisrose (you’ll just have to wait and see) :devil: . Yup, its NC-17 for a reason, some things start to happen in Chapter 4 :smut: . Just to let you know…things will start to heat up pretty soon :yay: , but I’m really trying to have a plot to this one.
Anywho, on with the next chapter.

Chapter 3: Would the real Chloe Sullivan please stand up?

Chloe sat on the edge of the expensive bed, in Lex’s expensive mansion, wearing the expensive clothes of his British bimbo.

“Son of a bitch.” She muttered to herself.

She knew she was Chloe Sullivan and that she was trapped in Victoria Hardwick’s body, and she was not on any drugs.

Chloe shifted on the bed. And why couldn’t this bimbo have any decent clothes in her closet? It was true that in her own body, she did like to wear some plunging necklines…but that was her daring limit.

Victoria Hardwick’s outfits though! For crying out loud. She had to search the drawers and closet before she could find a shirt that wasn’t see through or arm bearing. Her pants! They were tight enough to be just this side of uncomfortable. So here she was in a deep burgundy sweater, tight black pants, and hair that she had no idea how to style.

Chloe groaned, and let’s not forget the underwear and bras. Did she not own something without peak-a-boo lace and something that was NOT a thong?

Chloe sighed and stood up from the bed. She’d been locked in the room for nearly the entire day, it was 5:32pm right now. Her meals had been brought in and her door re-locked. She supposed that when Lex Luthor gave an order his staff followed it to the tee. Everyone ignored her beautifully.

She was just about ready to resume her door-kicking and yelling routine when she heard a knock on her door.

“Victoria? It’s Lex, are you decent?”

Chloe rolled her eyes. Who even used that line anymore?!

“Yup. Come on in.” She replied.

Lex walked in wearing a typical deep blue shirt and black slacks. Did the man own nothing except for different couloured shirts and black pants? Behind him was a short man who looked like he should be at a motorcycle bar chugging back a few
beers.

“Toby. This is Victoria.”

Toby smiled at her. “Hi there doll.”

Chloe’s eyebrows shot up. “What the hell is this?”

Lex exchanged a look with Toby.

Toby put his black bag down on the bed.

Lex started talking, “Toby’s a doctor Victoria. He’s just going to check you over and find out what the drugs you took did to your system.”

Lex frowned as Victoria jumped up and declared, “Like hell he will!!”

“Victoria,” Lex stated firmly, “Either Toby checks you out, or I’ll send you packing back over the ocean. I do not need you and your drug habit in my house.”

Victoria rolled her eyes at him. “I have NEVER taken dru---OWW!!”

Chloe yanked her arm back and glared at ‘Doctor’ Toby. “What did you just do?”

“She’s a feisty one Lex.” Dr. Toby commented as he organized some tools on the dresser.

“What did you give me?” Chloe repeated.

Toby motioned with his hand for her to sit down. “Just something to calm you down.”

Chloe suddenly felt the world tilt on her.

Lex stepped forward just in time to catch Victoria around her waist and lead her to the bed. Her eyes closed and she sank back onto the bed.

Toby started bustling back and forth as he took a blood sample and such. Lex watched from the sidelines as he fiddled with all his high tech equipment to find
out what the heck was wrong with Victoria.

Some time later Lex had to hear the words “There are no drugs in her system Lex. Not even alcohol. You sure it was drug induced?”

Lex blinked at Toby. “I never saw her take them…I just assumed…”

“The mother of all fuck-ups.” Toby interrupted.

Lex narrowed his eyes. “Well, what is it then? Something psychological.”

“Physically Lex, she’s a healthy young woman. I ain’t no psychologist so I can’t be of any help there.”

Lex shoved his hands into his pockets. He knew Victoria did have emotional problems, but he never believed them to be this bad. What the hell was he supposed to do now? Call a shrink? He may not love her, or trust her for any stretch of the imagination, that didn’t mean he wanted to see her lose her sense of reality. No one deserved that.

“Lex?” Toby asked. “If we’re all done here?”

“As always, brown bag on the desk outside.”

“See ya Lex. Try and stay clear of the crazy ones.”

Lex stared down at the unconscious Victoria.

He was planning his next move in regards to her when his butler knocked on the door.

“Sorry Mr. Luthor. There’s a Miss Chloe Sullivan at the door.”

Lex froze. What if….no it couldn’t be true.

“Show her in Fred. My study.”

“Yes sir.”

He had just finished sitting down in his desk chair when the petite blond haired
teenager came bounding into his office.

“Lex!” She called loudly. “You’ll never guess what’s happened.”

Lex groaned.

“Victoria?” He asked through clenched teeth.

Chloe froze half way to his desk. “How did you know?”

Lex ran a hand over the back of his scalp. “I know because there is a Victoria
Hardwick upstairs claiming to really be Chloe Sullivan.”

Chlo…Victoria, Lex amended, looked at him with a grin wide across her face.

“You know what this means?” Victoria asked as she sat down in one of the chairs.

Lex sighed. “I’m not getting any sex anytime soon?”

Victoria frowned. “Very funny. No Lex. I’m serious, we have to find out how this
was done. Think about it! You could swap places with the president, or a model, a movie-star! Anything anyone ever wanted to be they could have that chance.”

Lex stared at Victoria in Chloe’s body. “Are you serious?”

Victoria frowned again. “Lex! I’m talking about a new wave of interactive entertainment. Copyright it, mass produce it…”

Lex watched as Victoria began preaching her business idea for the wave of the future.

“One glitch,” Lex added at the end of her speech, “You don’t know how you got like this, or even if you can go back!”

Victoria flicked a hand. “Details.”

Lex sat in silence looking at Victoria. “So? This isn’t…freaking you out?”

“What? Oh no! It’s wonderful. I’m living someone else life…a poorer life, but still, I don’t have to worry about any consequences. It’s fabulous.”

Lex stiffened at her last confession.

“What do you mean no consequences?”

Victoria smiled coyly at him and Lex found it strange coming through Chloe Sullivan’s face.

“Victoria!” He snapped.

“Let’s just say, I’ve made her life better than it was. You know she keeps a diary?
Thank goodness, or I’d have been lost at school. She likes this friend of hers Clark Kent, but he has major snogging fantasies for this Lana Lang, the quintessential Miss Perfection of the school.”

Lex’s expression was moving from suspicious to down right furious. What had she done?

“Well! Clark obviously never looked at Chloe for what she was because he’s always gaga over Miss Pretty-in-Pink. So, today, I went up to Clark and asked him if he ever though he had a chance with Lana. It was so adorable Lex, he blushed and stammered. I told him that he should settle for reality over fantasy and then I kissed him. He nearly ran out of the room after that.” Victoria laughed.

Lex’s jaw clamped tightly.

“Oh! Oh!! And here’s the kicker. She wrote about you in her diary as well.”
Lex looked at Victoria in surprise.

“She thinks your intelligent but ‘emotionally delayed’. Obviously she got that right on the button. Oh yes, and she really does like your cute butt.”

Lex was stunned. Well, not really, he knew he was attractive and money increased that attractiveness.

Victoria had finally stopped laughing over her own story. “Oh Lex. Why would I be ‘freaking out’ I’m having a wonderful time.”

Victoria glanced at the clock. “I have to get going. I’m meeting Clark over at his house, thank goodness this girl has a car.”

Lex stood up. “Wait Victoria! You aren’t going anywhere we’ll wait until the real
Chloe wakes up and the three of us are going to try and fix this.”

Victoria smirked at him. “Lex…are you serious?”

Lex moved around the desk to reach for her, but she skipped away.

“I have Princesses to destroy and best-friends to seduce Lex. I have too much on my plate right now. We’ll talk later.”

Lex ran after her, but she took off, vanishing down the hallway and out to her car.

“Well damn.” He swore.

Lex walked back into his study. He stood there for a second, thinking about what he should do. He picked up his phone to call Clark but on the first ring he hung up. If he told Clark that Chloe was really Victoria and vice versa, he wouldn’t believe him. Especially if he told Clark that Victoria was on her way over to seduce him.
Lex checked his watch. Chloe wouldn’t be waking up for at least another five
hours. What was he going to do?

Lex grabbed his coat and car keys to the porche. He’d make a surprise visit to the Kent farm.

TBC :chlexsign3:

See, it's starting to go somewhere now...the plot I mean. :biggrin:

Star14
21st February 2005, 17:32
I love the body switching plot! (As well as the Anita Blake series) :biggrin: I hope Victoria doesn't do anything too drastic in Chloe's body...although that would definitely be interesting... :hehe:

Can't wait for what happens next!

Star14

devilish
21st February 2005, 18:45
ok youre good ,now on with the updating!
:biggrin:

randa
21st February 2005, 18:58
victoria in chloe's body is hilarious. i agree with the destroying the pink princess, but no seducing of the best friend! thats where i draw the line!! unless the seducing was also a destruction... :biggrin:

ok ok, its your story and i wont tell you how to write it.

great update

randa

santija
21st February 2005, 19:29
It wouldn't kill me for some more, please

really like the story

Reese
21st February 2005, 19:39
Huh. Now who would have expected this but...I sort of like Victoria in Chloe's body.

Still not sure how I feel about that.

“I have Princesses to destroy and best-friends to seduce Lex. I have too much on my plate right now. We’ll talk later.”

See what I mean? She's funny. And possibly a bit productive. And she didn't make (too much) fun of Chloe writing about Lex, although I'm surprised that's all Chloe wrote about Lex.

And can you imagine if someone lived your life according to what you wrote in your diary? *shudder*

So Lex isn't going to call Clark but is just going to show up instead? Oooh! What kind of reaction will he get if he tries manhandling Chloe in front of Clark? I'm liking the possibilities here!

Looking forward to more,

Reese

asharnanae
21st February 2005, 19:46
:biggrin: good god this is so funny, fantastic and wonderful it hurts! YUMMY! more please! :worship2:

autumngold
21st February 2005, 19:59
Please, please don't let Victoria soil Chloe's body with Clark!! Yucky!! I hope that when Lex gets back he'll find Chloe/Victoria gone!! Excellent update!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

hfce
21st February 2005, 20:00
:lol: that was to funny. Finally he believes her it took the real Vicky for him to see it. More please...

BellaMR
21st February 2005, 20:04
This fic is getting more and more funny. I can't believe that Victoria wants to market this body switching thing. And no consequences!!! I wonder what she would think if Chloe did something to mess up her image .... like give a bunch of money to charity.

Please let Lex get to the Kent farm in time to save Chloe's body from getting defiled.

Update soon.

planetcal
21st February 2005, 21:35
Great story so far. I can't believe that Victoria didn't freak out about being in Chloe's body.
Can't wait to see what happend next.

psychgirl81
21st February 2005, 23:53
It just keeps getting better. Can't wait for more! :chlexsign2:

norahcynthia
22nd February 2005, 00:02
I never thought I'd say this but I actually kind of like Victoria in this fic. I think it's the fact that she wants to destroy Lana. :devil: I just hope that she doesn't manage to seduce poor dumb Clark in Chloe's body...

Cassandra Jean
22nd February 2005, 00:29
This just keeps getting better and better. I thought that Chloe in Victoria's body was fun, but Victoria in Chloe's body is hilarious...especially with her plans to destroy the pink princess!

Impatiently waiting for the next chapter! :yay2:

Krysia
22nd February 2005, 01:26
:biggrin: Great chapter! I really liked the way Victoria is messing up Chloes life only because I can't wait to see what Chloe will do as a payback. Will we get to see Victoria trying to seduce Clark?

Queen Of Tact
22nd February 2005, 01:33
oh what a great update.. hehe the Real Chloe is going to kill lex when she wakes up.... I can't wait for more of this great fic....

CC

Sidhe
22nd February 2005, 03:17
That was fantastic! More with the destruction of the Princess, although you should hold off of the seduction, 'cause EEWWW. Clark cooties!

sydsvaughn
22nd February 2005, 03:18
As long as there's destruction of Lana in any way, shape or form... YOU GO VICKI!!

Just don't get all groiny with Clark .. at least not in Chloe's body. *shudders*

Yes, I too like Victoria in this one ... only she could turn it into a money making scheme. :)

SaraC

Yarvarni
22nd February 2005, 03:28
never did i expect that response from Victoria :ohmy: I love it!

divine02us
22nd February 2005, 04:31
As long as there's destruction of Lana in any way, shape or form... YOU GO VICKI!!~
Yeah!....... How funny I can't wait to read what happens next.

D

Saint
22nd February 2005, 05:08
Hee! This just keeps getting better.

star del mar
22nd February 2005, 05:21
I will admit to kind of liking Victoria as Chloe, she's having a good time and mixing things up...hopefully screwing Lana over :biggrin: I can't wait to see Chloe's reaction to all of this. Update soon!

Steph*

Impress
22nd February 2005, 06:09
oooo Lana destruction. ..I'm on board for that. more soon.

Charmeye
22nd February 2005, 21:53
AN: I have a busy day today, but I thought to drop this on the board before I run off to class. It's a little :huh: and a little :puppyeyes:, but I've got a plan and to get to the Chlex-goodness there are a few bumbs in the road.
Enjoy...I think this one is a little longer then the others.

I have a feeling there could be a few people after my head for this chappy...but I wrote it before you all gave feedback on it...so I'm not changing it! :satanwink:

Chapter 4: Plots and Plans

Lex slowly pulled up onto the dir gravel drive way of the Kent farm. It was nearly nine o’clock. He saw lights on in the Kent house and one singular light on in the barn. Lex got out of the car. He felt like an adult about to bust in on some kids.

One kid, he amended, and loose morale woman.

He entered the barn and glanced up at the loft. He didn’t hear any voices and was about to continue up until he heard the groan. A groan he knew all to well what would most likely be the result of.

“Chlo!” Clark’s voice gasped. “How…”

“Shhh.” Victoria said from Chloe’s lips. “It’s okay Clark, just sit back and enjoy.”

Lex’s eyes nearly bulged out of his face. He ran a frustrated hand over his bald scalp. ‘You have got to be kidding me,’ he thought. Clark was probably getting his first blowjob from Lex’s English flame inside Chloe Sullivan’s body.

“Oh gosh!” Clark whimpered.

The tell tale sounds of Victoria’s talent filtered down through the barn. Lex frustratingly thought about what he should do. Leave, or stop it. If he stopped them, Victoria would just finish it another time.

Clark’s voice escalated and ended with a loud shout that echoed across the barn.

Lex swore. He wouldn’t be surprised if the Kent’s had heard.

“There.” A smug sounding Victoria said. “Now what were you going to tell me about Lana?”

“Lana who?” Clark replied.

Victoria laughed. “Exactly.”

Lex felt like he was going to be sick. He had to get back to the castle and talk to the real Chloe and find out a way to figure this mess out before Victoria, quite literally, fucked-up the real Chloe Sullivan’s life anymore then she already had.

Chloe woke up feeling as if she had passed out from drinking too much or something along those lines. She groaned as she felt her, or should she say, Victoria’s long brown hair. “Still her.”

“Still her.” A voice repeated.

Chloe jerked her head around and sat up from the bed. “Mr. Luthor.”

Lex smirked at her. “Please, call me Lex, Chloe.”

“You believe me now?” Chloe was surprised after all he’d said and done to her. “What changed your mind?”

“Victoria, the real Victoria, paid me a visit yesterday…while you were otherwise engaged.”

“Yesterday?”

“It’s just past 4am. The drug Toby gave you knocked you out for a few hours. I apologize for that.”

“Thanks.” Chloe mumbled.

“So,” Lex drawled. “Don’t you want to know what the other version of you had to say?”

“She isn’t here right now?” Chloe asked surprised.

Lex smirked. “She had a date to keep and had to leave. A date with Clark.”

“WHAT?!” Chloe screamed, jumping up and out of the bed. “That witch! I’m going to kill her…or…”

Chloe scowled at Lex as he laughed at her last statement.

“Yeah I know,” Chloe snapped. “I get it. I’d end up killing me.”

Chloe sat back on the edge of the bed. “Well? What do we do now? Are you drinking?”

“Yes. You want some?” Lex held up his glass to her.

Chloe made a face of disgust. “No. I hate alcohol.”

“Good.” Lex stated.

Chloe watched Lex wearily. He took another deep swish of his brown liquor. She’d
never seen him as he was now, sitting in the corner leather chair. He looked
relaxed, his shirt was unbuttoned at the neck so she could see more of him then normal and he wasn’t wearing any shoes, his socked feet were stretched out in front of him, crossed at the ankles. He appeared the picture of laid back elegance.

“You alright?” She asked cautiously.

Lex smirked. His gaze met hers and she resisted the urge to shiver.

“No. I’m not ‘alright’, I’m used to a regular diet and now I’ve been forced into fasting.”

Chloe frowned, she didn’t understand…ohhhh.

“You and Victoria…” She trailed off.

“Victoria and I.” Lex confirmed.

Chloe fidgeted on the bed. “Well trust me Lex, she’ll be fasting as well.”

Lex chuckled at Chloe’s last statement. If the girl only knew.

“I mean,” Chloe continued, “She couldn’t have sex even if she wanted to in my body. I don’t have a boyfriend and I’m still a…”

“Virgin?” Lex finished for her. He sighed. “I don’t think those two obstacles will be of any concern to Victoria.”

Chloe flushed red. “Wait! You don’t mean she’d…she wouldn’t…”

Lex looked at her without an inch of sympathy. “Actually she’d be doing you a favor Chloe. The first time for any woman is usually painful and embarrassing.
Now, you won’t have anything to worry about.”

“I won’t let her do that!” Chloe declared.

Lex smiled and nodded his head. “Hmm, alright then Miss Sullivan. How do we get
Victoria out of your house? When she’s you and Gabe would send the police to find out where his daughter was and we would both end up charged with kidnapping.”

“Crap.”

“True enough.” Lex agreed. “I’m going to bed now Chloe, unless you care to join me?”

Chloe gave him a look of utter distain.

Lex chuckled. He stood up and tipped the empty liquor glass at her. “I didn’t think so.”

Lex walked out the door and shut it behind him.

She heard the sound of a tell-tale lock clicking into place.

“Hey! You can’t lock me in here!” She yelled.

Chloe tried the door, ‘damn that man’. Stuck again.

Chloe, still in Victoria’s body still, sat rigid at the breakfast table with Lex the next morning. She was obviously still very much so annoyed with him.

Lex took a sip of orange juice and mentally shook his head in disbelief. It was
hard to believe that he was looking at Victoria’s body and inside of it was a tenacious and feisty sixteen year old.

Lex cleared his throat. “There is something else that I neglected to mention to you last night…Victoria.”

Chloe glared at him and through clenched teeth asked. “Yes?”

“Let’s just say that you and I are playing a game with each other…a business game and my father has a distinct interest in seeing what we both are up to.
Since...Victoria and I have been sleeping together, I’ve managed to convince him to a certain degree that it is not business.”

Chloe crossed her arms. “And?”

Lex leaned back in his chair and sighed. “Well, until we have this problem fixed, you are Victoria Hardwick and you’re going to have to act like it around certain people like my father.”

“Okay.” Chloe agreed quickly.

She saw the corner of Lex’s mouth twitch.

“What?” She demanded.

“Chloe, this means that you’re going to have to get comfortable with me. With kissing me.”

Chloe couldn’t stop the pink flush that spread up her neck and dusted her cheeks.
Lex inwardly smiled at her discomfort. “Don’t get embarrassed. It won’t be so bad.”

Chloe looked away deliberately avoiding his eyes. “Umm…sure.”

Lex sighed. “Chloe. Victoria. Look at me.”

Slowly she turned her eyes to him.

“I’m not in the habit of throwing myself on unsuspecting sixteen year old virgins. So relax. It won’t be so odious a task. Just a bit of necking here and there around town and in the presence of my father…who by the way is coming over this afternoon.” Lex stood up from the table after that last statement.

Chloe uncrossed her arms. “Wait! Where are you going?”

“It’s Thursday Chloe. I’m going into the office to work and you…you will be staying in the castle.”

“Excuse me? I’m not some prisoner here, Lex. If Victoria is wrecking havoc in my body, why can’t I go out in hers?”

Lex frowned. “Absolutely not.”

Chloe stood up from the table and stared him down. “This isn’t fair! You can’t stop me from leaving!”

Lex smiled smoothly at her. “Either I trust you to stay on the castle grounds Miss Sullivan, or it’s another day locked in the bedroom.”

“Bedroom, dungeon, same thing.” Chloe responded, scowling at him.

“It’s your choice. Now finish your breakfast, I’ll be back by four o’clock.”

Chloe scowled at him as he left the room.

Lex got halfway down the hallway before he grinned, turned around and went back to the breakfast room.

Chloe was still simmering in her chair.

He walked over to her.

“What…” Chloe began as he reached for her arm pulled her up and silenced her with a kiss.

She froze in his arms, obviously unsure about what to do.

He tilted her back slightly, helped angel her head and deepened the kiss. The brush of his tongue on her lips made her gasp and draw back pushing her hands
against his chest.

Lex smirked, reached out and put one of her bangs back in place. “Just a good bye kiss sweet.”

With that said, he left a very stunned looking ‘Victoria’ and went off to get some work done.

Chloe watched Lex sauntered out of the breakfast room and finally, slowly, sat back down in her chair. Wow. She supposed it should come as no surprise that Lex was a good kisser, he probably had more then a decade of experience, but the fact that she had liked it was the biggest shock of all. Okay, okay. So she had thought about Lex that way before. He was hot, when he wasn’t being an egotistical jerk.

Chloe shook her head. Anyways, he only saw her in Victoria’s body, it wasn’t like he was actually attracted to her, Chloe Sullivan, in any way. Short, brightly dressed sixteen year…sigh…virgin, last time she checked. Unless Victoria had disposed of that in the last forty eight hours. Damn it! She would not sit around this castle all day when she could be out trying to find out how all of this had happened.

Lex finished his work at the plant a little early, it was only 3:15pm and he was on his way to the Beanery to pick up two coffees for himself and Chloe. He was driving down the main Smallville strip when he saw Chloe, in Victoria’s body coming out of the Beanery.

Lex’s jaw clamped. Hadn’t he told her to stay at the castle?

He swerved the porche into a parking spot and jumped out of the car.

“Ch…Victoria.”

Chloe turned at his voice. “Lex.”

There was not hint of surprise or guilt in her face.

“I needed a real coffee and some cookies,” She explained. “So I came into town. You’re off early.”

Lex’s eyes narrowed. “Just coffee and cookies?”

“Yup.”

Lex looked around them checking the streets. “You wouldn’t be waiting for Clark now would you?”

Chloe just sipped her coffee. “You going to get one too?”

Lex suppressed a frustrated growl at her avoidance. “Fine. I’ll get one, to go.”
Chloe followed Lex back into the Beanery, she moved past him and deliberately sat herself down on one of the plush chairs.

She watched him give his order and then happened just to glance out the window.

Lex turned at the small sound that had escaped Chloe’s mouth. He swung his eyes to the window to see what had caught her attention. It was only 3:30! What were
Clark and ‘Chloe’ doing out of school so soon?

They both entered the Beanery and Clark saw Lex. Victoria in Chloe’s body was holding hands with Clark and smiling up at the boy.

“Lex.” Clark called to him cheerfully.

Lex carefully inclined his head. “Clark. Miss Sullivan.”

Out of Chloe’s lips came Victoria’s throaty chuckle. “Oh Lex, call me Chloe.”

Lex frowned, then looking pointedly at their joined hands.

“Are you two…?” He trailed off.

Clark looked sheepish. “Umm, Chloe and I are…well…”

“We’re dating.” Victoria filled in.

“I see.” Lex dead-panned glaring at Victoria.

“You staying Lex?” Clark asked.

“No. Getting it to go.” He looked to his right and saw that Chloe had recovered from the shock of seeing…well herself with Clark…together.

Lex smothered a curse when Victoria went up on tip-toes and kissed Clark on the lips. “Be back in a sec.”

She walked to the washrooms.

Lex turned to Clark with raised eyebrows. “This is sudden. What about Lana?”
Clark smiled. “Chloe finally made me notice what I was missing out on.”

Lex slowly nodded his head.

“She’s great Lex.” Clark said enthusiastically. “And I don’t have to worry about any barriers or mis-understandings. No boyfriend to compete with.”

Lex ground his teeth together. He wasn’t jealous of Victoria’s attention to Clark, he was frustrated that the boy couldn’t see between Chloe and Victoria. True, it had taken him a few hours to figure it out, but it was much more obvious with Victoria in Chloe’s body. Obviously Clark was following his secondary brain.

“I have to go now Clark, but come by the mansion some time.”

Clark grinned. “Yeah. I’ve got so much I want to talk to you about.”

Lex curse. It better not have anything to do with the fake Chloe. He gave his regards, then went and put a hand on Chloe’s cold one.

“Come on Victoria. Let’s go home.”

Chloe let Lex pull her out of the chair and then outside and into the Porch. She was still in shock, she couldn’t think of what to say.

“Are you okay?” Lex asked her after the silence had stretched out.

Chloe shook her head. “I left your Mercedes parked outside the Beanery.”

“Hans will pick it up and stop avoiding my questions.”

Chloe gave a brittle laugh. “It was like watching a movie. Me and Clark, a couple…me kissing him and he smiled. He liked it! They were holding hands for crying out loud. It was perfect…and it wasn’t me!”

A tear slipped from her eye and rolled down her cheek.

“Chloe.” Lex began.

“Don’t Lex!” She snapped at him, turning her head away. “I don’t want your pity.”

“It isn’t pity Chloe.” Lex pushed his foot on the gas petal, wanting to get home fast. “I know what it can feel like to want something so badly and never get it.”

Chloe rubbed her tearing eyes. “Maybe the good thing about this is that when it’s all fixed, I’ll be back in my own body and I’ll have Clark.”

Lex frowned. He hadn’t thought about that. She would have Clark, but probably not on the terms that she would want to be in a relationship with the boy. At least, not at a level of intimacy Victoria had already pushed the ‘relationship’.

Lex swore as he turned into the castle’s driveway. “My father’s here.”

Chloe rubbed her eyes dry as best she could.

“I’ll try and get you upstairs without him seeing you. I don’t want to have to explain your tears.”

Chloe glared at him. “So sorry to inconvience you Mr. Luthor.”

Lex didn’t respond. He just got out of the car and waited for her to join him. He then took her arm and helped her up the stairs.

“You’re still in shock.” He said soothingly as she stumbled on a step even with his arm around her waist.

He quickly moved to the back staircase and headed up the stairs. He opened her room and sat her down on the bed.

“Chloe. Look at me. Please stay here until my father leaves. Alright?”

Chloe looked up into Lex’s serious face. “Fine.”

“Have a rest. I’ll be back shortly.”

TBC (please don't throw things at me for this chappy )

Sidhe
22nd February 2005, 22:17
It wasn't bad at all. Poor Chloe! But that's OK, know you can set up the Chlexy goodness. :blush:

oropheria
22nd February 2005, 22:54
Ready. Aim. Confetti Shower! :blinkkiss:

Woo-Hoo! I can't wait til Chloe figures out the problem with Clark NOT Even Figuring Out It Wasn't Her!!! With the, er, license Vicky is taking with Chloe's body, it's damned insulting for him not to notice her COMPLETE change of personality. Grrrr. I also want to see how far Lex and Chloe take their charade and how awkward it is getting there and settling down after the body switch is over.

This is really good - I can't wait to see what happens next!

Pufkinz
22nd February 2005, 22:58
It was an ok chapter... just please don't allow anyone but lex to have Chloe nd her body... in other words keep Clark far away!!!!!

Now on to the Chlex goodness.

Krysia
23rd February 2005, 00:33
I can totally understand Clark having no clue. First of all it's Clark ;) Second Lex didn't believe Chloe at the begining either and only began to after the real Victoria showed up with the same story.
I feel bad for Chloe seeing Clark with her body. Poor thing. I hope Clark will suffer once Victorie gets bored with him and moves onto something better :devil:

malugargula
23rd February 2005, 02:28
I feel bad for Chloe seeing Clark with her body. But I think that she'll be just fine when the Chlexness begins
LOL
Please update soon
This fic is wonderful

hfce
23rd February 2005, 03:14
I just feel bad for Chloe. Because when she gets back. It will be about sex and nothing more. :nobad:

Yarvarni
23rd February 2005, 04:58
more please

buggsducky121
23rd February 2005, 05:06
poor chloe, stuck in the mean british chick's body

star del mar
23rd February 2005, 05:22
Clark is a dumbass. Whatever, Chloe's better off anyway. Can't wait to see what happens. Update soon!

Steph*

Star14
23rd February 2005, 06:48
Poor Chloe! That was just wrong of evil "Chloe." Definitely needs some payback. :biggrin: I also like Lex's soft side showing....waiting patiently for the yummy Chlex hopefully coming soon!

Star14

divine02us
23rd February 2005, 06:54
Clark is such a dumbass..... he's known Chloe for a long time and he still doesn't notice how weird she is acting, well not so suprising.

Chloe needs to get a grip she's still holding on to a dream........hope she sees throught the fam boy and notices Lex.

D

Ace9
23rd February 2005, 06:58
Please Please Please do not let Victoria take advantage of Chloe's Body. I tihnk I will have an attack. My religious upbringing is rebelling and appalled by the idea. Please just let me have that peace of mind. I already have problems with Victoria...i was hopign Lana. Imagine Lana and Victoria changing bodies. Hahahahha!! Too funny!!!

DKR
23rd February 2005, 07:01
Grat story. Can I have some more please.

autumngold
23rd February 2005, 07:12
Even though the Chloe/Clark was icky, I love that Lex is starting to care about Chloe!! But what is she going to do about Lionel? Chloe had better kick his ass when he comes on to her!! Can't wait for more of this great story!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

norahcynthia
23rd February 2005, 08:55
“Oh gosh!” Clark whimpered.

For some reason this had me laughing, I'm not sure why. Just Clark saying "Oh gosh!" during a blowjob was sort of funny.

Good update, I can totally see Clark being too much of a BDA to realize that Chloe wasn't really the real Chloe. Can't wait to see what happens when poor Chloe runs into Lionel, especially since Lionel and Victoria were sleeping together on the show.

Cassandra Jean
23rd February 2005, 09:19
Nice update, but how does Clark, who has been Chloe's best friend for upteen years not know that something isn't right? I mean her behavior changes drastically overnight and he doesn't get suspicious? But then again, it is Clark.

Other than that, it was a very good update, and I am loving this story! Don't keep me waiting for the next part. :cool:

planetcal
23rd February 2005, 10:30
Great update! Can't wait for Chloe to run into Lionel.

niala85
23rd February 2005, 10:39
I like Lex's softer side and the interaction with Chloe. Can't wait too see what happens with Chloe/Lionel.

Keep Clark far away from Chloe - only now choosing her instead of Lana. :hammer:
Stuid Clark

more soon.

santija
23rd February 2005, 14:06
why would we throw things at you??

love the chapter, only one thing, more please!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Reese
24th February 2005, 21:52
“Chloe. Look at me. Please stay here until my father leaves. Alright?”

*snort* Yeah. Like that's gonna happen.

Great update! I'm really liking this story more and more with each passing update! Granted, I feel a bit bad for Chloe with what Victoria is up to with Clark but you know what makes up for it? Lex's reaction to it all! And the fact that they have to act like a couple? *sigh* Brilliant. Because all Lex and Chloe need is a little time acting like it so they can realize that they aren't actually acting at all.

Looking forward to more...

Reese

Charmeye
26th February 2005, 05:14
AN: Small chapter, but I promise to update the next part really soon, probably tonight or tomorow morning. Hope you enjoy the start of some Chlexigoodness (even if she's in Victoria's body). Yeah, it's not as funny now I know, but I have to deal with all the emotions that Chloe's feeling right now...and work a way to get our two fave people together.

Chapter 5: A Small Request

Chloe opened her eyes at the sound of the door opening. She raised her head from the pillow.

A maid popped her head in.

“Sorry Ms. Hardwick, but Mr. Luthor wanted to know if you’d be joining him for dinner.”

Chloe pushed herself up on the bed. “What time is it?”

“8:30pm Ms.”

“I’ll be down shortly.”

Chloe brusher her hair quickly, rearranged her clothes and quickly went downstairs. She was hungry.

Lex was pouring himself a drink when she walked into the dinning room.

“Good evening.” She said politely, trying to sound as if nothing was at all wrong with anything in her life at the moment. Despite the truth.

“Evening.” Lex responded.

He took a small drink and motioned for her to sit down. “I’m sorry about this afternoon. I should have told you that Victoria had sped up a ‘relationship’ with
Clark.”

“You knew?” Chloe was dumbfounded. Why hadn't he told her and why would Victoria even try to do this?

“She told me about it when she was here last time.” Lex explained further.

Chloe sighed.

“As if I didn't have enough problems already. I suppose though…more then anything else, I’m worried that I’ll never get back into my own body, and that if I do, I won’t be able to live up to the way that Victoria is doing things with Clark."

Lex took another drink.

Chloe couldn't stop her hard-edged laugh as she looked at her food on her plate. “Who knows…they could be fucking all ready.”

Lex cleared his throat.

Chloe snapped her head up and froze at the sight on his face. “Lex?”

Lex sighed. He supposed he’d have to tell her. “Chloe…Victoria, in your body, she’s set out to seduce Clark and well I went to stop her last evening and they were…”

“Having sex?!” Chloe gasped.

“No.”

“Oh thank goodness.”

“She was giving him a blowjob.”

Chloe’s mouth dropped open. What had he just said?

“What?”

Lex took a drink.

“Why are you telling me this?” Chloe said with disbelief, shaking her head.

“You need to know what Victoria is doing while she’s in your body and you need to
understand why Clark has fallen so quickly into her hands. He’s not exactly thinking with his heart.” Lex tried to explain gently.

Chloe bit her lip. “We have to fix this. We have to tell Clark and she’s not really me.”

Lex poured Chloe some water. “He wouldn’t believe us Chloe. No one would believe us, and since Victoria isn’t screaming who she really is…we have no proof.”

Chloe laid her head in her hands. “Oh god. I’m going to be sick.

Lex didn’t think she was serious until she jumped up and made a mad dash outside of the dinning room. He ran after her and reached her just in time to hold her as she threw up all over the hallway carpet. As she reached, tears fell down her face and Lex held a hand to her forehead, keeping her hair out of the way.

Finally she stopped the heaving and Lex pulled her back and down onto the floor, letting her sit on the ground.

A maid appeared in the hall.

“Some water and mouth wash.” He told her. “And send someone to clean up the mess.”

The maid returned quickly and Lex gave her the mouth wash. “Rinse and spit.”

She did as instructed. Then carefully he stood up pulling her up into his arms.

“I think its time for bed.” He said.

Chloe didn’t care anymore. She felt weak, tired and still sick. The only thing that was nice was the sound of Lex’s steady heart beat against her ear. She liked
being carried like a rag doll.

Lex walked up the stairs and easily balancing Chloe in his arms he put her on the
bed spread. For a split second he thought about undressing her, but thought that she’d been through enough without him putting her through that experience.

“Wait.” She said when he went to leave.

“What?” Lex asked.

“Could you stay for a little bit?” Chloe whispered. “I’m sorry…but I need someone to hold me.”

Lex froze. He stared down at her. Chloe couldn’t see a single sign of emotion in his face.

“I’m not the comforting type.” He replied.

Chloe winced at his words. “I know but…please try.”

It was the ‘try’ that seemed to get him.

Lex sighed as he took off his shoes and sat on the edge of the bed. She’d been through so much in the past forty eight hours. If she wanted someone to hold her,
it was the least he could do.

He went up and leaned his back against the headboard. He gently pulled her up into his lap like a child.

“Thank you.” She mumbled into his chest.

It felt odd, holding Victoria’s long legged body in his arms, her butt curved into his lap. Her hands grasping his shirt, her tears still flowing and damping his shirt. This wasn’t Victoria. This was Chloe Sullivan a frightened sixteen year old who missed her father, friends and had no one to turn to except him.

His brain told him that, but as Chloe shifted on his lap his other brain couldn’t help but recognize that there was a cute butt in his lap.

Either Chloe was too upset to notice, or she really didn’t understand that she was sitting and wiggling on Lex’s hardening erection. Lex looked down at what looked
like Victoria but wasn’t.

‘Don’t do it Lex!’ His conscious yelled. ‘Don’t take advantage of an upset sixteen year old virgin!’

‘Not a virgin in this body’ his other brain answered back.

Lex slowly dipped his head, raised her cheek with one hand and kissed one of her tear drenched cheeks.

Chloe froze and her breath caught in her throat. Her eyes snapped open and Lex was lost in the watery, curious and frightened eyes. Eyes that looked nothing like
Victoria Hardwick’s eyes.

“Lex?” Chloe said softly.

Lex kissed her lips very gently. “I told you I wasn’t the comforting type Chloe, but let me help you ease the pain a little with something I know works.”

Chloe blinked up at him. What was he saying?

Lex kissed her again, his lips rubbed hers urging her to open her mouth with an increasing pressure. Chloe didn’t know what to think about this, she couldn’t think, too many thoughts were rushing through her mind.

Lex pulled back only when oxygen became an issue. The eyes that gazed up at him were wide and curious. Her lips were red and bruised from the kissing. This was Victoria Hardwick’s body and he knew every inch of it, but the responses to
him were all new. This was a young woman being driven by instinct and not calculated lust.

Lex groaned and leaned his head back on the head board. He wanted her, as she was now. He wanted to be inside of her and see those same instinctive responses and expressions coming out of Victoria’s face. That spark that was Chloe, shining out from behind the mask.

“Lex?” Chloe’s voice penetrated his concentration.

Lex quickly set her away from him and stood up from the bed. “I can’t do this Chloe. I’m sorry.”

“Wait!”

Lex stopped on his way to the door.

He heard Chloe take a deep breath.

“Lex. I…I know I’m a little confused right now, but I think that…I’ve been thinking that…well…”

Lex turned around and looked at her as she tried to explain something to him.

“Teach me how to keep him Lex.”

Lex blinked slowly.

“What are you saying Chloe?”

She looked up at him. “Teach me what Victoria does…what she does in bed…so I’ll know what to do when I get back into my own body.”

Lex could only stare. She wanted him to teach her how to be able to seduce and screw Clark Kent like Victoria Hardwick so that she could keep him tied to her when she eventually got back in her own body. If she ever did go back.

She was handing herself over on a silver platter.

Lex took a deep breath. “Very well Chloe. I’ll teach you.”

TBC

autumngold
26th February 2005, 05:41
Yes Lex, teach her!! Teach her so well that you'll never let her go when she gets back into her own body!! Thanks so much for the update to this incredible story!! :yay2: :chlexsign1: :yay2:

Yarvarni
26th February 2005, 05:46
YOU STOPPED THERE?????!!!!!!! :crygreen:

Lily
26th February 2005, 05:50
Can't wait for the next installment! Hope we don't have to wait long.
-Lily

hfce
26th February 2005, 06:03
I like this new development. Lex thinks he got her but in the end she will get his heart. Something he thinks he doesnt have and it will eat at him that she will give her heart to Clark. But Chloe will be fooled as well. They will both fall for eachother without even meaning to. :lol: I love it. The irony of these dumb dumb heads.

Impress
26th February 2005, 07:35
:huh:

well...ummm... :huh:

not sure how I feel. but then again I am looking foward to the next part. so...more soon. :blinkkiss:

star del mar
26th February 2005, 07:39
Lessons are always a good thing. But they were right there and then grrr, it just stopped. I need the next chapter! Great update

Steph*

divine02us
26th February 2005, 07:46
You stopped to early..........
Anyways I'm really enjoying this fic.

Krysia
26th February 2005, 08:18
uuu and the plot thickens.
Whatever shall Lex do? :devil:

sydsvaughn
26th February 2005, 08:24
Oh yes, I'm sure Lex can teach her LOTS of things ... and I'm guessing it won't be Clark she's "keeping" by the end! :)

SaraC

Rae
26th February 2005, 10:49
Oh, Chloe. Yeesh.

Sex to keep Clark Kent (of all people) = BAD!

Learning the art of sex from Lex Luthor = GOOD!

Now if only she was doing it for the right reasons. Great updates, Charmeye!

Sidhe
26th February 2005, 11:23
Lessons...Good Lessons.... Hot Lessons!

We need another update NOW. With much smut! :devil:

malugargula
26th February 2005, 12:06
Wow
That was a wonderful chapter
Please Lex teach her
:chlexsign2:

fussy_wuzzy
26th February 2005, 12:34
That was great :biggrin: . Looking forward to your next update.

santija
26th February 2005, 16:28
I'm waiting... and waiting and waiting... oh come on, update!!

mean of you to stop there though, evil!!

devilish
26th February 2005, 16:51
i wouldnt mind for some lessons too.... :biggrin:
hotttt
cant wait for the next episode great job!!!

Star14
26th February 2005, 18:04
OMG! That was so great! Please update soon!

BellaMR
26th February 2005, 18:31
Can I sign up for those classes too? It doesn't seem to be listed on the course offerings at my school, but I'll check again.

Anyway, great job. Keep the chapters coming.

Charmeye
26th February 2005, 19:06
AN: Here's the second part that I promised I'd get up soon. Hope you all enjoy it. :wub: Thanks to everyone who's still reading this and who has left feedback, it's the bets motivator for writing I think.

Chapter 6: Seduction

As soon the simple words ‘I’ll teach you’ left Lex’s mouth Chloe felt her heart jump. She did have a tiny crush on the sophisticated twenty two year old…but she could never have imagined anything like this actually happening.

“Chloe?” Lex asked her.

“Yes.” She responded a little weakly.

“I want you in my bed.” He declared in that calm tone that sent shivers down her spine.

“Okay.”

Lex came over and without ceremony picked her back up in his arms and marched from ‘her’ room down to his. He set her down on his large dark bed. He left her for a drawer where he removed a black satin scarf.

“What are you doing with that?” Chloe demanded.

Lex smiled at the censure in her voice. “Don’t worry, it’s for you, for later on, so you can forget that you’re in Victoria’s body and think of it as yours completely.”

Chloe wet her dry lips. For a second she’d thought he was about to throw her into a twisted Luthor sex world. Wait. Why did he have that in his drawer?

Lex obviously noticed the question in her face. “Victoria’s tastes are sometimes a little exotic. Don’t worry, nothing will happen tonight without your consent and really, I don’t know if we’ll get around to using this tonight. You’re going to learn about how to pleasure yourself…and well, Clark. Right?”

“Right.” Chloe agreed quickly. She quickly switched her eye sight to the floor as
Lex stood up and took his shirt off, throwing it to the floor.

Lex caught the nervous look in her eyes. His hands froze at undoing his belt.

“Anytime you want to stop Chloe, just say the word.”

Chloe licked her dry lips, glanced back up at him and said a soft. “Sure.”

The belt hit the floor with a definite thud, but to Chloe’s relief, or was it disappointment? he stopped undressing, leaving his black slacks in place.

“Let’s start off easy, I don’t want to send you screaming from the room.”

Chloe gave a nervous laugh. “As if you could.”

Lex stared down at her hard enough that she flinched.

“Lie back on the bed.”

‘Okay, maybe this wasn’t such a fantastic idea,’ Chloe thought to herself. ‘What have I managed to get myself into this time?’

Lex’s conscious was playing a tug of war in his mind, but he ignored it and crawled up beside the stiff body on the bed.

“Relax Chloe.” He said gently. “You have to remember that Clark will expect certain things from you…right? So you have to get used to certain things. Such as
this.”

Lex leaned over her and placing a hand on the other side of her head, he leaned in for a delicate kiss. He started slowly, teaching her the motion and the pressure.
He increased the pressure, creating that demanding and teasing feeling until finally going for the full rough kiss that he only enjoyed in the bedroom.

Chloe felt as if she’d melted back into the bed covers. Holy moley, could this man kiss! She was so out of it from just a few seconds of kissing, how would she ever be able to learn to do all of that? She opened her eyes when he pulled back and was suddenly ashamed to see that Lex appeared not to have been affected at all by the hot kiss they’d just shared.

“Very nice.” He said.

Chloe blinked. Was that what she thought it was pressed next to her? Yes it was.
Okay, so he had been affected by the kissing.

Lex kissed the corner of her lips. “Learn to feel it.”
Chloe tried her best not to try and squirmier away as Lex took hold of her hand
and gently guided it to the front of his pants. The obvious hardness that had been
pressing against her thigh felt strange to the touch. She resisted the urge to yank her hand away, she would show him, she wasn’t some skittish little girl.

Lex inwardly laughed as he watched Chloe resist an instinct to pull immediately away from the very intimate act that he was forcing her to do, and if she only knew where this was going to go tonight.

Chloe was beginning to feel a little calmer about her touching ‘it’ and was just starting to get a little curious about what was under the black cloth of his pants when he pulled back.

“What?”

“Just hold on.” Lex said as he stood up from the bed and did something to dim the
lights of the room slightly. She then heard the sound of a zipper and quickly
closed her eyes. ‘Okay, okay, I can do this, I can do this, I can…’

His hand touched hers and she flinched.

“Chloe. Open your eyes. I know your braver then this, it’s not like its going to bite you or anything.”

She opened her eyes and glanced down. “Oh.”

Lex had to laugh at her wonderful descriptive skills.

While she was still in that little bit of shock, he took her hand to it and placed her hand around his straining cock.

She couldn’t restrain the gasp that left her mouth as her fingers made contact.

“See Chloe, its nothing to be afraid of. It’s hard, but soft, and that is just how your hand needs to be on it. Gentle but firm. Here, like this.”

Chloe watched fascinated as Lex’s larger hand guided her smaller one up and down his erection. When a bit of pre-cum appeared on the tip, Chloe’s hand stopped moving.

Lex smiled at her expression of utter curiosity. “That’s a good sign Chloe, you can use it to help lubricate.”

He let go of her hand. “Go ahead, try it on your own. Touch the tip with your palm, now rotate, yes…now move down…”

Chloe looked up and saw that Lex had closed his eyes, his head thrown back. He was breathing heavily, and she was the one doing this to him.

“Stop. Chloe stop for a second.”

She stopped, but kept her hand on him. She could feel his heart beat pulsing through the shaft.

“You’re a fast learner, but I have other things to tell you as well before I get too distracted.”

He took her hand off of him and kissed the knuckles and then lightly bit them so that she gasped. She couldn’t understand the look that he gave her at the sound she’d made, but it made her stomach flip.

He guided her hand again, down and onto his balls.

“This is the scrotom.” Lex explained.

Chloe rolled her eyes at him, finding the situation suddenly too funny. To hear that sentence coming from his mouth.

“I have taken biology Lex.”

Lex’s eyes narrowed. “I’m trying to teach you something here.”

“Sorry. Didn’t know we had to be all serious about it.” She looked away from his face, so no lightening up the mood obviously.

She squeezed them slightly and Lex yelped.

“Fuck Chloe!”

Chloe smiled mischievously. “I have also watched late night TV.”

Lex caught his breath. “As I was going to say, it’s nice to take a pause from stroking to massage these, very gently.”

Lex showed her and she repeated the motion.

“Now put it all together.” Lex told her.

Chloe did as he told her, part of her had stopped being embarrassed and she couldn’t figure out when that was. She was fascinated by what she was doing and the sounds that were coming out of Lex’s mouth.

“Are they all this size?” She suddenly asked.

Her question penetrated the fog that had started to surround his brain. “What did you ask? I’m having some difficulty concentrating here.”

Chloe smiled up at him and it was her megawatt smile coming from the usually coy lips of Victoria Hardwick. “Gee, I wonder why?”

She licked her lips and Lex took her hand away quickly. “Alright, that’s enough for now.”

He got up from the bed and found his pants.

“Well?” She asked him again. Obviously she was not going to drop this. “Are they usually that big?”

Lex took a deep steadying breath. He turned around and looked at her as he threw his shirt back on. “Not usually…I’m thicker then most and maybe of medium
size. Clark is much larger.”

Chloe froze, her eyes shut and then she blinked. “Sorry? How do you?”

Lex couldn’t stop the laugh at the shock that she showed. “Showers. Clark and I work out some times and take showers in my gym.”

“So it’s bigger than yours? How much bigger? Well, don’t you think I should now this if Victoria is doing all these ‘things’ with Clark, I shouldn’t look shocked to him right?”

Lex rubbed a hand over his head. How had he got into this conversation, when had he lost control of the conversation?

“Chloe, just let me tell you that bringing up the size of another man’s package, while in the bedroom is not a good way to seduce someone.”

“Oh, sorry.” She said.

Lex turned the lights back up. “It’s alright.”

Chloe lifted her hands up, “So is it this much bigger or this much?”

Lex smirked. “You won’t drop this will you? Alright, he’s this big.”

Chloe crinkled her nose up, “That’s not much bigger then you. It’s the same size.”

Lex looked away and then back to her. “That’s him flaccid.”

Chloe’s eyebrows drew together, “You mean….Oh my god! That’s huge!”

Lex headed for the doorway. He’d had enough of this conversation. “I’m going to go get a late night supper. You joining me or not?”

Chloe sucked in a breath. “Yeah, yeah. Say, do you think there are any bananas to practice on? Big ones?”

Lex glared at her and left the room, but couldn’t contain his smile at her last comment.

TBC

star del mar
26th February 2005, 19:19
"It's not like it's going to bite you or anything"

LOL, that was great. I like this chapter, it was sexy but funny. I want them together! Loved the update!

Steph*

devilish
26th February 2005, 19:30
“This is the scrotom.” Lex explained.
sex ad never looked so good....

asharnanae
26th February 2005, 23:50
:biggrin: heheheheheheh!!! good god, now that was just great!!!!! loved it! :yay:

hfce
27th February 2005, 01:02
:lol: I love this story. Chloe is very funny about the sizes. :lol: More please..

Hope ;)

BellaMR
27th February 2005, 01:05
loved this - it had me giggling. I can't wait for your next update.

Thessaly
27th February 2005, 02:19
Originally posted by Charmeye@Feb 26 2005, 06:06 PM
Chloe sucked in a breath. “Yeah, yeah. Say, do you think there are any bananas to practice on? Big ones?”

Bleeech. Sorry. Just... you know, Clark. Naked. I feel kind of queasy. Not when I think of a naked Lex though. Hmmm, curious.

And bananas are probably the right thing to practice on. After Victoria's through with Clark, it'll be all yellow and bent anyway. Heh. Bad luck, Lois.

Fantastic, hot, smutty. More please?

Thessaly

Yarvarni
27th February 2005, 02:34
poor sexy lexy clark may have a package but i doubt the farm boy knows how to control it :chlexsign3:

Impress
27th February 2005, 02:58
*snicker* the size convo was cute. can't wait to see what' next.

marcela
27th February 2005, 03:20
Was I the only one that laughed my ass off when Lex said that Clark's was bigger? Soooo funny! Loved it, must have an update.

Sidhe
27th February 2005, 03:39
Poor Lex.

Don't worry Lexy, it's not the size that matters, it's how you use it. I don't think that Clark will know how to use it.

Go Chloe! You should study hard and practice alot. :devil:

autumngold
27th February 2005, 05:39
I really hoped that Lex would take their lessons a little farther, but maybe after dinner?!! I just hope that Chloe and Lex forget all about Victoria and Clark and have fun together!! Thanks for the great update!! :yay: :chlexsign4: :yay:

sydsvaughn
27th February 2005, 08:24
I'm so enjoying this ... especially the image of Lex really seeing Chloe in Victoria's body. Can't wait for more!

SaraC

kitten
27th February 2005, 08:35
I'm not fond of Victoria Hardwick and I thought this probably wouldn't be a story I would read, but luckily it's barely about her and more about Lex and Chloe getting together in a very unlikely way. I'm glad he's being gentle with Chloe now that he believes her (though I'm a tad angry that he drugged her at first). I'm ecstatic that he's giving her naked lessons about sexual pleasure, and I'm fully expecting more of the same once they refuel.

Reese
27th February 2005, 08:40
More. More. More.

Please :)

Reese

niala85
27th February 2005, 08:57
I always have to drag my a$$ to lessons but for these ones I'll be quicker than Flash.

Exactly why was Clark hard - look what a sweaty Lex does to both sexes. :eyebrows:

Can't wait for a next part :chlexsign4:

Shy Butterfly
27th February 2005, 12:26
Wow great story and also and interesting idea!

Hope you continue soon!?

fussy_wuzzy
27th February 2005, 16:59
I especially liked this exchange

“This is the scrotom.” Lex explained. and
“I have taken biology Lex.”

Too funny :biggrin:

bogusbabe
27th February 2005, 20:28
OMG!!!

:pclol:

I almost died laughing when Lex was telling Chloe about Clark's "package"

malugargula
28th February 2005, 14:31
LOL
That was so much fun
I loved it
Please more!!!

Shanna
28th February 2005, 21:29
Hysterically sexy. I mean that in a good way. More soon, please?

Shanna

je_m'adore
28th February 2005, 22:34
That was hilarious. and yet sexy at the same time.

Just caught up and can't wait for more!

Charmeye
1st March 2005, 03:56
AN: Hello everyone, once again huge thanks to all of you who have left feedback, :wub: I'm glade that the humour and angst are mixing well together in this fic, trying to keep it light in some parts, and letting it getting dark in other parts. So, enjoy the next part, it's mostly plot filler though. Don't worry, back to the fun parts soon.

Chapter 7: The Best Laid Plans

Chloe sat across from Lex in his study. It was the next morning and they were spending it thinking up ways that she and Victoria could possibly have switched bodies.

“The only thing I can think of is the shop,” Chloe said again, “We were both there and we both broke that strange statue. The only other time was the coffee shop, but she stayed in the car.”

Lex nodded his head. “I don’t believe in witchcraft, but I can’t dismiss the fact that you and Victoria have switched bodies. Perhaps it is the supernatural at work.”

Lex’s intercom went off stopping Chloe from responding.

“Mr. Luthor, your father is on his way up.”

Lex looked at Chloe.

“What?”

“Come over here Chloe, sit next to me and start kissing me.” He ordered.

“Excuse me?” Chloe asked at the sudden demand.

“My father is coming, and you will be kissing me when he walks through that door. Now.”

“Fine, fine. Okay.”

Chloe settled herself beside Lex, but when he leaned his arms on the back of the coach she looked at him puzzled. “What are you doing?”

“Kiss me.”

“You aren’t going to help?” Chloe asked.

“You better start.” Lex warned.

‘Oh for crying out loud, she was going to pay him back for this.’ Chloe thought as she leaned in and starting kissing him.

Chloe heard the doors slam against the wall as Lionel Luthor burst into the room.

“Lex, you have disappointed me.”

Chloe pulled back from Lex, but stayed curled to his side. All in the acting, all in the acting, she kept telling herself. She started to rub Lex’s neck, seemed like something Victoria would do. Maybe, ah hell, how would she know?

“Hi Dad. It’s good to see you too.”

Chloe tried not to flinch at the look that Lionel Luthor gave her, half disdain and half something else that she didn’t even want to think of. Dirty old man!

“Would you mind telling me what she’s doing here?”

“Right now? Working on my neck. But knowing her, I think that’s just a start.”

Chloe couldn’t believe the way Lex and his father talked to each other, obviously no love lost there.

“Could this be a ploy to get my attention? Well done, it worked.” Lionel said on a laugh, he walked over and started to pour a drink. Wasn’t it a little early to be going for the boos?

“I know this is going to come as a shock, but not everything in my live revolves around you.”

Chloe inwardly cheered, ‘yeah Lex, give it to him.’

“Oh I understand. So you’re simply…being swindled.” Lionel turned his glare onto her.

“Would you excuse us Miss Hard-Wick? My son and I are going to have a little chat about family loyalty.”

Thank god, she didn’t want to be in the same room as this man any longer. “It’s all right. I’ll run us a bath.” A bath to wash off the yucky after affected of your stars you dirty old man.

Lex leaned in and kissed her, he mouthed a thank you, while he did it.

Chloe stood up and made a bee line, while trying to look sultry.

“I’ll be there shortly.” Lex threw after her.

“I’ll send Sir Harry your regards.” Chloe shot back. What else was she supposed to say?

Lionel looked pointedly at her boobs as she passed him, “Swell.”

Chloe shut the door after her. “Yuck!”

Lex smiled to himself as he stood up. Chloe was going to kill him for that, and the
way his father had looked her over like a piece of meat.

“This is hardly business Dad.”

“Generations of Luthors would beg to differ. It's always business, especially where the Hardwick’s are concerned. Lex, can't you see she was sent to distract you? Sir
Harry has been nipping away at LuthorCorp for months!”

Lex groaned, they were back to this again.

“LuthorCorp is your company. I'm just one of its many expendable employees as you made abundantly clear when you exiled me to this charming cow town.”

“Empires are not brought down by outside forces. They are destroyed by weaknesses from within! Lex, I've told you this. Smallville is your test. Right now you're failing.”

“Thanks for the update, but I know exactly what I'm doing.” Lex declared.

“No, you don't She is playing the only card she's got and you are falling for it hook, line, and sinker.” Lionel said.

Lex couldn’t help but smirk at that remark, at the moment Chloe certainly wasn’t playing a game with him, he was playing with her.

“My personal life is my business.”

“Not when it affects my company. Then it's my business. Lex, listen to this. If you sell out your family, then you will truly be alone in the world.”

Chloe leaned her head against the door and tried to listen as hard as she could to what Lionel and Lex were saying to each other. So that was the man who was responsible for so many of the problems that Smallville has had over the years.
He certainly looked like someone who didn’t care about the little people of the world.

“Oh I’m sorry.” A voice interrupted her thoughts. “I didn’t meant to....”

Chloe jumped away from the door at being caught eves dropping. She looked like that new girl from school that had just moved this year. Wasn’t she in grade nine?

She walked away before Chloe could ask, a good thing really.

“You don’t deserve him.”

Chloe blinked. What had that girl just said?

Chloe was standing in his bedroom looking out the windows when he finally showed upstairs.

“That took a while. I hope my kissing worked its magic.”

Lex ignored her last comment, she was obvious still peeved about being forced into that situation.

“My father always has a speech prepare for each visit.” Lex explained.

Chloe pursed her lips together. “Fine. Whatever. So anymore thoughts on where we should start to solve this mess?”

“I was thinking that we should go talk to the owner of that shop and find out more
information about that statue that you and Victoria broke. It’s our only leed.” Lex
offered.

“Sure. I think she’s still open. By the way, who was that blond girl that I saw
downstairs?”

“Are you talking about Amy? She’s the daughter of my main housekeeper. I’m sorry to have to tell you but she doesn’t like Victoria very much. Just watch that she doesn’t spill anything on you.”

“Ohh. So she has a crush on you?” Chloe asked.

“Let’s go Miss Sullivan, outside. I don’t need anymore of your teasing today.
Especially if you want to continue with the lessons tonight, you better be very nice to me.”

Chloe swallowed as she walked out of the room. She’d forgotten for a second about their nightly lessons, and that secret part of her that was really looking forward to continuing them.

Lex parked the porche in front of the new age shop on the main strip. It seemed to him that Chloe did not want to have to be reminded about the demands she’d placed on him, of teaching her how to seduce and keep Clark Kent.

Lex couldn’t help the stare when he saw the owner of the new age shop for the first time. Sunshine had vibrant purple and yellow, not blond, yellow hair that reached past her waist. How had he managed not to see this Smallville resident on the street before now?

Chloe explained the situation to Sunshine and not surprisingly, Sunshine believed it all. Lex shook his head, a smile tugging the corners of his mouth.

Sunshine then showed them the back room where she did her palm readings, they all sat down around the circular table.

“I just thought we should sit down for this.” Sunshine said. “Now, the statue that you and that other woman broke was the statue of this ancient druid god, in animal form. I don’t generally carry things like that, but this came in on special order.”

“Of course.” Lex agreed.

Chloe kicked his knee under the table.

Lex had to resist smirking as she glared at him.

“Anyways, the man who wanted it never came back to pick it up. It was sitting on that shelf for nearly two years.”

Lex looked out of the corner of his eye, Chloe looked hopeful.

“Do you know how to reverse what happened?” She asked Sunshine.

“Not a clue. Sorry Chloe. You’d have to do a spell, I think to ask the gods
forgiveness or something, this isn’t really my field though. I think I still have the bits and pieces left over, I’m not good about taking the garbage out.” Sunshine paused. “I’d suggest going on-line and try to find any sites that list practitioners for this specific god. Most will be new-age wanna-be’s, but I’m sure you’ll be able to find a genuine cult.”

Lex’s eyebrows shot up. “Cult?”

Chloe frowned, she agreed with Lex on this one at least. “Cult? I don’t like the sound of that.”

Sunshine smiled. “Don’t worry, it’s not like they’re involved in human sacrifices or anything. Many religions started out as mystery cults. The name just stuck with a few.”

Sunshine left to get the pieces of the idol.

Lex stood up. “More research it seems and a whole lot of possible nothing to come from it all.”

“It’s our only lead though Lex. What else are we going to do?”

“Medical tests.”

“We’d have to drag Victoria along as well and when was the last time she got in contact with you?”

Lex frowned, it was true that Victoria was roaming free with no one watching what she could be doing and no way for him to really get her and keep her under thumb as he was doing with Chloe.

“Do you think we should mention this at all to the real Victoria?” She asked him.

Lex shook his head. “Absolutely not, we need to keep this to ourselves.”

Sunshine returned with the idol fragments and they both thanked her. Lex didn’t say anything else, or the real reason he refused to share what they knew with the ‘real’ Victoria. They were on the way back to the mansion and Chloe was silent all the way until they turned into the driveway.

“Hey. That’s the Kent’s truck. Shouldn’t Clark be at school still?”

“Chloe.” Lex warned as he parked the car. “We can’t tell him.”

“Why not?”

Lex stared at her. “Do you really want to tell him that the ‘relationship’ he thinks he’s having with you isn’t real?”

“Oh. Well no. I’ll…I’ll just go up to my room until he leaves.”

She got out of the car and quickly disappeared into the mansion. Lex walked upstairs and headed for his study. Clark sat in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

“Hello Clark. Playing hooky?”

Clark stood up. “Ummm, yeah. I wanted to talk to you and the staff said you were going to be back soon so I just hung around.”

Lex walked over to his bar and got out a bottle of water and he offered one to Clark who took it.

“Well?”

Clark blushed. “You know Chloe and I have been together for less then a week right?”

Lex nodded his head. “What’s the problem?”

Clark sighed and sat down. Lex went to his chair.

“Things are moving at a really fast pace.” Clark began. “Our relationship I mean…and well. She’s said she wants to…you know.”

Lex smirked at Clark’s nervous hand gesture.

“Sleep together?”

“Yes!” Clark exploded on a breath.

“And what Clark? You aren’t ready?”

“No. Yes. Maybe, I don’t know. She’s a…I’m a…I’m a little afraid about hurting her.” Clark finished staring down at his hands.

Lex kept a pleasant mask on his face while inside he felt an odd feeling of rage
boiling over. The thought of the young woman he’d been living with for the past few days, being in an intimate relationship with Clark, just seemed…wrong all of a sudden. He shoved the feeling aside and continued on.

“It always hurts the first time for a girl, no way around it.” Lex dead panned. “The best thing I could recommend you do is make it romantic for her and don’t rush into it. I mean that even if she throws herself at you, she’ll be happier if you wait for the right moment. Trust me.”

Clark nodded his head. “It’s just…I would like to, but I don’t want it to be a disaster.”

“Then wait. That’s your answer Clark.”

“You don’t wait.” Clark pointed out.

Lex laughed. “Yes, well, the women I date are grown women with a capable hand over their sexuality. They don’t worry about the small things that say, Chloe might.”

“I think I should tell her we need to slow things down a little. I mean, we’ve only been dating for a few days. I kind of still have feelings for Lana as well.” Clark confessed.

Lex’s eyebrows rose, he leaned forward, putting his forearms on the desk. “Really? I thought Lana was out of the picture?”

“She is.” Clark quickly answered. “I mean, I’m with Chloe now. But yesterday in the hall at school when Chloe kissed me….I saw Lana watching us out of the corner of my eye. She looked well, hurt.”

Lex smiled. “She’s just used to all of your puppy-love looks going her way and I suppose she’s come to realize that you’ve moved on. Who knows Clark, maybe Lana does like you.”

“I never thought about it that way.” Clark said softy.

“So what are you going to do now Clark? Stay with Chloe or go back to the waiting game?”

Clark was silent.

Lex leaned back in his chair and cross a leg over his knee.

Clark sighed. “Chloe asked me if I ever thought it would happen with Lana. I couldn’t respond. She told me to trade fantasy for reality and then she kissed me.
I do like Chloe, I like her a lot and I can be with her and be happy…”

“Then keep her.” Lex said.

“What about you?” Clark asked. “What would you do?”

Lex looked to the side then back up at Clark. “I’d go and get Lana…I never settle for anything but what I want Clark, but that’s me and you have to choose what you want. Just remember to think with this brain.” He pointed to his head.

Clark laughed. “Yeah, that’s difficult some times. Thanks Lex.”

Lex watched Clark jump up. “I should get back to school.”

“I saw the truck. Your dad let you borrow it?”

“Yeah…I was late for school and my mom and him rented a car. They’re in Metropolis for the weekend, they left this morning.”

Lex froze. Clark’s parents were away for the weekend?

“Clark. Remember what I said about waiting, don’t let her jump you with your parents out of town.”

Clark blushed again. “Yeah, thanks Lex. See ya.”

Lex swore when Clark left the room. They had to switch Chloe back soon, or else she’d have sex for the first time and not even be there for it. And, he admitted, a part of himself wanted that chore to be his sometime in the future. He was starting to think of Chloe as his, the possessive feeling over any woman, let alone Chloe
Sullivan was a strange sensation.

There was a light tap on his study door and Chloe walked in.

“When did he leave?” She asked softy.

“Just a few minuets ago.”

Chloe nodded her head. She held up some papers. “I used your bedroom computer to print off some possible ‘cult’ people.”

Lex frowned at the soft way she was speaking.

“Chloe?”

“Yes?”

“Were you listening in on Clark and I?” He asked carefully.

Chloe couldn’t stop the tears. She kept her eyes wide, trying to stop them from falling onto her cheeks. “No.”

Lex stood up and came over to her. She moved away from him, ducking her head and avoiding his gaze.

“Chloe.”

“He still wants her!” Chloe laughed, the harsh hysterical type. “Even with all of your girlfriends talents, he still wants Lana in his heart and it seems that Lana still wants him. I must be cursed.”

Lex came and took the papers from her hand. He pushed her hair back behind an ear.

“What do you want me to say Chloe?”

Chloe sniffled. “Nothing. No one could say anything to make it stop. Let’s just try and find a cure. I’m taking a nap. You look for more ‘cults’.”

Chloe fled out of the study so she wouldn’t have to see Lex looking at her with cold pity.

Lex sighed. She had obviously heard the most damming part of his conversation with Clark. He’d have to make it up to her somehow…tonight.

TBC

star del mar
1st March 2005, 04:42
I think it's great that you're tying in Shimmer to the fic, the idea anyway...the timeline's different right? Anyway, I liked the new chapter but Clark needs to get his act together, what a dumb ass, he still wants Lana! Grrr...he doesn't deserve Chloe anyway. Update soon

Steph*

tiger04
1st March 2005, 04:46
what a wonderful update. I am sorry that chloe had to hear that part of the talk, but hopefully it will help open her eyes. Lionel, dirty dirty old man ...gota love it. :blush: Love that lex is starting to think of chloe as his.

Can hardly wait until the next update

AT

Krysia
1st March 2005, 05:15
Ow, poor Chloe I hope Lex works EXTRA hard to make it up to her :devil:
Great story.

autumngold
1st March 2005, 06:41
I'm so glad that Chloe heard the truth, that Clark is just a jerk who still likes Lana but wants his bj's too!! What a dork he is!! Chloe needs to focus her attention on the sexy billionaire she's living with!! Thanks so much for the update!! I can't wait for more!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:

Impress
1st March 2005, 07:05
Originally posted by autumngold@Feb 28 2005, 10:41 PM
I'm so glad that Chloe heard the truth, that Clark is just a jerk who still likes Lana but wants his bj's too!! What a dork he is!! Chloe needs to focus her attention on the sexy billionaire she's living with!! Thanks so much for the update!! I can't wait for more!! :yay: :chlexsign3: :yay:
yeah that.

hfce
1st March 2005, 08:19
Oh I feel so bad for chloe. But maybe she will finally see Lex. :D

Hope ;)

Reese
1st March 2005, 08:55
“Right now? Working on my neck. But knowing her, I think that’s just a start.”

Heh. Good line. :cool:

I love the gradual progression of Lex and Chloe's feelings for each other. They seem to be creeping up on both of them.

I'm sorry that Chloe had to overhear that conversation but, on the other hand, it's necessary to help move the Chlex along, now isn't it? So, in that regard, it's a good thing she did.

I'm so looking forward to seeing this relationship develop, watching as Clark realizes who he's actually been with and waiting to see how they're going to switch back.

Reese

planetcal
1st March 2005, 10:27
Poor Chloe. I can't wait for the next update this story is amazing.

Shy Butterfly
1st March 2005, 14:20
That was sad :cryblue: poor Chloe!

Great update! :biggrin:

starmoon
1st March 2005, 20:45
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Update Soon. I can't wait for more. :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

malugargula
2nd March 2005, 02:44
Clark is so stupid
But Chloe will be fine when Lex makes up to her
Please update soon

Charmeye
5th March 2005, 01:31
AN: Hello everyone, sorry for the six day delay, real life came a knocking with tests and interviews, so this was put on the back burner, but here is the next part, hope you enjoy it. Yeah, and Chloe is being thrown on an emotional roller coaster for the next two chapters, poor girl, but it's all for good of the plot.

Chapter 8: Just a Little Bedroom Romp

Chloe ran upstairs to ‘her’ bedroom. She slammed the door, tears falling, trying not to give into the huge sobs. It was too much.

She picked up a book resting on the side panel and threw it across the room. Her tears turning into absolute rage and hurt. How could this happen to her? How could
Clark be so insensitive to her, even if it wasn’t her in her body, stupid damned flannel wearing farm boy!! She deserved better. She deserved someone who wanted her, not someone who was settling for second best with her.

Chloe wiped her tears away. She was going to do something about this.
Something, anything.

Lex had removed the phone from her room, but not from his.

Chloe turned and stormed from her room. She marched down to Lex’s, threw open the door and went right to the phone. She dialed her first victim’s phone number, Lana Lang. Hopefully the chicky didn’t have pom-pom practice today.

“Hello?” Lana answered the phone on the second ring.

“Lana Lang?” Chloe asked, she knew her voice was Victoria’s and wondered if
Lana would recognize her.

“Yes. Who is this?” The brunette asked cheerfully.

“Victoria Hardwick, Lex Luthor’s girlfriend.”

“Oh, yes. Of course, hello Miss Hardwick. Umm…do you want to speak to my aunt
or something?”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “No. I’m actually interested in speaking with you. You do realize that Clark Kent is with Chloe Sullivan now right?”

“Yes.” Lana answered puzzled.

“Well, perhaps you should refrain from looking at Clark like he’s your personal puppy dog property. Chloe Sullivan told me today that she saw you looking all jealous about her and Clark. You need to know your place, I’ve met Chloe Sullivan many times and she is a very charming young woman. I believe you already have a boyfriend Miss Lang, stay away from Chloe’s!”

Chloe slammed the phone down. Wow. That felt wonderful, she knew it was childish, stupid, and probably made no sense to Lana, but to her it felt great. Okay yeah, even though she it probably wouldn’t help anything in the long run, it was probably the first time in a long time that Lana Lang had her head bitten off by anyone and it felt good to be the one doing the chewing!

Chloe smiled, next, she was calling herself.

“Hello?” Chloe was taken a back by the sound of her own voice on the phone.

“Hello Victoria.”

“Ahh. Chloe Sullivan. How are you my dear?”

“Don’t screw me over with Clark, Victoria.” Chloe snapped, coming right to the point.

Chloe shuddered at the sound of Victoria’s laugh coming from her mouth. “Oh, but Chloe, isn’t this what you wanted? Clark I mean.”

“Not the sleazy hooker way you’re going about it no.”

“Ahhh. I see, so Lex told you about my plans.”

“If anything Victoria, why don’t you destroy Miss Pink Princess for a hobby while
you’re in my body, I’m sure you’d enjoy doing that much more then what you
usually do, ‘literally’ screw random people over.”

“Has Lionel been to visit you yet Chloe?” Victoria purred.

“Excuse me?”

“You should know, Lionel is even more demanding then his son. I’m sure though
by now that you’ve already learned that.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, and Lex and I have done absolutely nothing.”

“Pity. You might want to take some notes while you can, I speak from personal experience, Lex is a very qualified in the bedroom.”

“Listen, you euro-trash leech, don’t do anything to make me sell your jewelry off.”

“Oh! You wouldn’t!” Victoria actually sounded worried for the first time. Interesting.

“Try me.” Chloe snapped and slammed the phone down.

She liked slamming phones on people, much more powerful way to end a conversation.

She sat on Lex’s bed for a moment and felt better, only for a few minuets, until
the reality of everything sank back in on her. Clark was still in love with Lana and nothing she had said to Victoria or Lana would stop either of them from destroying any chances with Clark.

Chloe closed her eyes in anguish. What was she going to do?

She stood up and headed back to ‘her’ room, tears still spiking her eyes. She also had the start of a pounding headache and as soon as she threw herself on the bed, she was ready for sleep to take her away from reality.

Lex leaned back against the doorframe to her bedroom. She was still asleep on top of the covers. He’d had a maid take up some food to her, the most of which looked untouched on the desk.

She had obviously cried herself back to sleep though. Clark didn’t deserve this young woman.

Lex blinked.

Where had that thought come from? He wasn’t used to these feelings coming out of nowhere, first his possessive feeling towards the girl and now this feeling of…of…he couldn’t even describe it. If anything it was just sympathy, he told himself, sympathy for the poor girl and her unrequited feelings towards Clark. He could
identify with unrequited feelings.

Chloe knew that he was standing there, watching her. She could feel him but she’d kept her eyes tightly shut. What was he doing?

Her eyes flew open when she felt Lex brush her forehead with a finger.

“Chloe?”

She stared up at him. “What?”

“Have you been thinking about what might happen, if you never get back to your own body, or if you do, how you’re never going to trust Clark’s feelings for you?”

“Yes, to all questions.” Chloe answered coldly.

“So, do we stop the lessons?”

“No. I’m going to get back in my own body, and when I do, I’m going to fight to keep him. I’m going to win.” She finished, her face flushed.

Lex winced at the sound of venom in her voice. She wasn’t thinking about love of
Clark, she was thinking about revenge. Revenge on Clark and Lana, by seducing
Clark. Should he really help her with this? He looked down at her, stared into her
eyes.

“Fine. Lie back on the bed. Let’s start off with you tonight.”

Chloe felt her anger weaken at the tone of Lex’s voice. She was going to do this
though, she was going to learn every trick, take everything that Lex could teach
her and use it.

“Get undressed. I’m going to go get the blindfold.”

Chloe froze on the bed as Lex left the room. What was wrong with him? He was acting as if he was mad at her.

She took the clothes off, except for the bra and panties. She sat on the bed and waited for him. When he came back in, he had already removed his shirt, he held
the blindfold.

“Last night I meant to get around to you, but we got distracted. Tonight, I’ll make up for it. Put on the blindfold.”

Chloe did as instructed, feeling flushed, anxious and excited.

“To seduce anyone, you first have to know what that means. What it means to be seduced. This,” Lex whispered to her as he pushed her gently back on the bed, “is what it feels like to be seduced.”

Chloe’s mind was melting away despite all her previous thoughts during the
course of the day. All that was left were feelings and emotions, sensations and desires. He had pulled away the bra to release her breasts. The flick of his tongue drew a gasp from her.

Lex knew how to do this, this textbook seduction, that with Victoria would have seemed too slow and innocent, but with Chloe, it felt just right. He had expected her to be skittish to pull away, instead her hands found their way onto his shoulders and encouraged him. He carefully bit the tip between his teeth.

“Lex!” She gasped, and squirmier beneath him.

“You’ll have to teach this…he won’t know what to do.” Lex said heavily.

Chloe groaned as he switched sides, the man was going to kill her. Who knew it could be this sweet, this beautiful, this dangerous and delightful with someone who was nearly a complete stranger to her.

Lex stopped a few minuets later, pulled back and kissed her lips, gently rubbing them.

“Step two.” He told her.

Chloe gasped as Lex’s hand covered her down there. He pushed inwards, offering
pressure on that small tiny spot of absolute bliss.

“Lex!” She grabbed his wrist.

Lex paused. “You want me to stop?”

Chloe’s head twisted around on the pillow. “No, umm…I don’t know.”

“Relax Chloe, this won’t hurt, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed, this is all about you.”

“I know…but no one else has…ever.”

Lex couldn’t resist the smirk. So this little virgin wasn’t completely innocent, she knew how to reach pleasure, he could be a little more forceful if he wanted.

His fingers slipped past the lace panties and his finger found her little nub.

Chloe felt herself snap upward at the sensation of Lex’s fingers touching her there. It was too much.

“You’re already wet Chloe…Victoria is never like this. It’s all you Chloe.”

Lex moved his fingers gently between her folds. This was Victoria’s body, but everything else, all the reactions were Chloe’s and they were drugging his senses.

She started moving up against his hand.

“Please. Lex, please.” She gasped

Lex continued the steady pace. “Steady and slow, the best type Chloe.”

Without warning he slipped a finger down and up inside her.

“Oh lordy!” Chloe exclaimed.

Lex moved upward, pressing his chest against hers as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers until she built to that blissful peak.

Chloe held onto him as she flew off the edge of feeling.

He held her trembling body and softly kissed the side of her face. “See?”

“Yes…that was…” She drifted off, too tired to explain.

Lex removed the blind fold. Her eyes were shut, she was drifting off to sleep. As carefully as possible he pulled the covers down and put her under them. He was about to go back to his own room but then something stopped him. He didn’t know why, but he shook off his clothes and climbed in next to her and gathered her body close.

Chloe woke up with something hard poking her back. She tried to move away but an arm stopped her. Oh yes. Déjà vu.

Lex. Sex. She was in Victoria Hardwick’s body and she had just…okay, not going to think about that. Not going to think about that.

She turned her head around and saw that Lex was still asleep. The bed side table said it was four in the morning. What was she doing? Why was she just flinging herself at Lex Luthor? Why was he going along with it? There were so many questions that she needed answers to. The most important being, how did she get back in her own body and when she did what would she do when she ran into Lex in her own body?

“Lex!” She sat up and smacked him in the chest. “Wake up.”

Lex grunted and rubbed his chest where she smacked him. “I’m up. What time is it?”

“4am.”

Lex stretched in the bed. “Good. I forgot to mention it earlier, but I found a group that might be able to help you out.”

Chloe’s heart jumped. “What? Where? Why didn’t you say anything earlier?”

Lex rubbed his eyes and stood up out of the bed.

Chloe immediately looked away as Lex walked naked into the bathroom.

“It’s a cult centered out of Gotham. I sent a plane down to pick them up. They
appear to be the real thing, although, who knows.” Lex shut the door.

Chloe grabbed the robe off of the chair and threw it on.

“When will they be here?” She called out.

“By the time they get into Metropolis and then out here to Smallville, around three
in the afternoon.” Lex called back from the bathroom.

Lex re-emerged from the bathroom and Chloe was slightly relieved to see he had
put pants back on.

He stopped, standing beside the bed, looking at her across it.

Chloe flinched at the look he gave her.

“What?” She demanded of his stare.

“Honestly Chloe, if this doesn’t work. I’ll take care of you. Whatever happens.”

“I’m not some charity case Lex.”

“Chloe that’s not what I meant. What if you’re stuck in Victoria Hardwick’s body for the rest of your life, there are some serious things to consider here.”

“I…I still have feelings for Clark. I like him, a lot.” Chloe said firmly, collecting together clothes to wear. “And I’m sure things are going to be normal again, I
have to believe it. Are you heading back to your room now?”

Lex clamped his jaw together. Something had changed in him last night, he wanted Chloe, in whichever body she ended up in, he wanted her. He could face
up to that fact this morning, waking up beside her in the bed. Usually he felt disdain, he always wanted Victoria gone from his side, but Chloe. He wanted her
there, in whichever body, it didn’t matter to him. And she wanted him too, he was sure of it, subconsciously she wanted him.

“Victoria read your diary.” Lex said.

Chloe froze picking up her clothes from the floor. “What?”

“Don’t lie and tell me that there isn’t a part of you that enjoys all of this.” Lex told her on a smirk. “That there isn’t a part of you that ‘likes’ me just as much as
Clark.”

“Get out!” Chloe yelled at him.

Lex stared at her flushed angry face. “You’ll never be happy with Clark.”

“OUT!”

Lex left the room.

Chloe was so angry she was shaking. She had loved Clark for so long, loved him, and now. Now, she knew that Clark would probably never really love her as much as she loved him. Then this thing with Lex had happened and although it confused her, she never would have though, that he had started to…that he enjoyed it.
Why had he said those things to her? That he’d take care of her? Her heart jumped at the thought, despite herself. He was right, on some level, she did like him.

She wouldn’t think about it anymore. She had to remember that this Lex Luthor was not attracted to her, he was attracted to the body of Victoria Hardwick and soon he’d have her personality back as well.

Chloe sat down on the bed, tears were prickling her eyes. Her feelings for Clark were real, this thing with Lex, it was just an infatuation. The result of being thrown together, nothing more.

Chloe took a deep breath. Once again, she could only thing to herself ‘What am I going to do?’.

TBC :chlexsign1:

asharnanae
5th March 2005, 02:02
:biggrin: oh man, smut, and pulling my heart 7 ways from sunday!!! excelent chappy, and chloe on the phone was a classic! :blinkkiss:

Krysia
5th March 2005, 02:50
Great story. I can understand Chloe being doubtfull of Lexe's feelings for "her" while she's in Victorias body. But I believe everything will turn out just perfect for them. I seriously hope Victoria will make Lanas life horrible. And I loved all the phone conversations Chloe ended with a bang ;)

Janet
5th March 2005, 04:04
Oooh, yum! Love the smutty bits. But poor Chloe, she's stuck between a rock and a hard place. Her life's getting screwed over, but hey! on the plus side she's getting orgasms from Lex.... :devil:

autumngold
5th March 2005, 04:34
I love that Lex is realizing that it's Chloe he wants!! My favorite part of your update is when he promises to take care of her no matter what happens!! Please, please let Chloe realize that Clark isn't worth her time!! Especially not when she has Yummy Lex!! Great post!! Can't wait for more!! :worship2: :chlexsign4: :worship2:

hfce
5th March 2005, 05:21
Oh my I want more. Chloe you love him please pick Lex. ;)

star del mar
5th March 2005, 05:21
Loved the update!!! Especially all the smutty stuff...I just hope that Chloe and Lex can find some common ground. Chloe's kind of all over the place right now isn't she? Well I liked and I hoped that you update soon, I'll be waiting!!

Steph*

Gaia
5th March 2005, 11:23
:worship2: Update sooooooooon. Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepl easepleaseplease

:worship2: :worship2:

Reese
7th March 2005, 00:17
He didn’t know why, but he shook off his clothes and climbed in next to her and gathered her body close.

Good. Now we're getting somewhere :cool:

Great chapter! I'm happy to see Lex coming around although I have to say...what was he thinking there at the end? He should know that challenging Chloe like that (and using her own diary entries as ammunition!) wasn't going to work out well! I think his ego was a bit bruised by Chloe still clinging to her feelings for Clark and then he just reacted poorly. Hopefully, he'll apologize, learn from his mistake and find a new way of making her see what we already know...

*insert little Chlex Rules smilie from the old board here*

Reese

squash
7th March 2005, 00:39
“Don’t lie and tell me that there isn’t a part of you that enjoys all of this.” Lex told her on a smirk. “That there isn’t a part of you that ‘likes’ me just as much as
Clark.”

Hahaha, lex is so devious! It's just great.

fussy_wuzzy
7th March 2005, 02:11
I loved how Lex called Chloe out on her feelings for him. Great stuff!!!

Sidhe
7th March 2005, 02:59
Oohhhhh, this is so good. I love this fic. I like the fact that Lex told Chloe that Victoria read her diary and told him what was in it. Can't wait for more.

malugargula
7th March 2005, 06:10
Wow
It gets better every chapter
Please update soon

niala85
7th March 2005, 19:58
Now Lex had realised that he wants Chloe, now Chloe had to realsie she wants him more than Clark.

Well Lex, go get the girl.

I love this story, the threat to Victoria was brilliant - nothing more important than her jewelery.

sexi_angel_babee
7th March 2005, 21:13
hmmm... iwasn't so sure about the whole victoria's body thing... but now... chloe's personality is coming thru very strong that i often forget that it's not her body. good job keep it up!

eurydices falling
8th March 2005, 07:41
yay you updated!....now go do it again.

poor chloe. when will she learn tricks like victoria are for kids like clark, but a man like lex is where it's really at? well until sh figures this out as my lovely Lex has, i'll settle for more sexy lessons.

Lily
8th March 2005, 19:41
Lovin this fic... keep up the good work.
-Lily

randa
8th March 2005, 21:03
emotional rollar coaster it is! poor chloe, but all will end good, i know :)
even if it is eventually

randa

fanette
11th March 2005, 10:58
keep going it s great

LarkLuthor
13th March 2005, 08:47
Where's my able bodied nagotiator? If you weren't so busy remembering Lionel's lessons about being so much better than everyone else, you'd know she wasn't ready for that, idiot. And the man has the highest intellegence of any human being....sad really.

Lark

asharnanae
16th March 2005, 00:59
hehehe love this fic!

red turtle
16th March 2005, 20:04
Love this story. Keep it coming.

Gaia
16th March 2005, 22:36
Please continue.....pleasepleasepleaseplease
:D

Poline
25th March 2005, 01:49
Please update !! Your story is awesome! I can't wait for the next part !

squash
25th March 2005, 04:30
Um, you have to come back, i could say something witty, but i really can't think of anything except--UPDATE!! SOON!!

cnl2003
25th March 2005, 06:33
Not sure I like the whole 'Clark is bigger' bit.....bexause Mike (Lex) strikes me as someone who represents as comfortable enough to be packing....It takes a brave man to shave off a full head of hair - he wasn't a Viagra balder...full head..that takes balls (not that receeding can't be sexy, 'cause Josh is The Hot) ....

cnl2003
25th March 2005, 06:48
OK...as much as her hearing that hurt her, I think it was good...but please don't let that %$#@ Clark take her virginity because his units are away and Viki is horny...please..

zelda
25th March 2005, 10:25
I just found this fic and I'm loving it! Please update soon!

tiger04
26th March 2005, 00:07
I waited as long a I could but now I really really really need an update. This is a wonderful story :D and I hope that you will comeback and continue.

Please update

AT

squash
26th March 2005, 07:24
update update, please please

meg20
26th March 2005, 14:19
Keep going, wonderful fic and please update soon!

Charmeye
1st April 2005, 16:40
AN: I'm back. I know, I know, I'm a very bad person. There was only one more chapter to go on this story, but real life interupted, and then I wasn't happy with the ending because...well you'll see. Somehow, this story of Lex and Chloe getting together early on in the series is a fun thing to play with. :D

So, once again, thank you thank you thank you for your patience and all your reviews. Here is the final and last chapter of this story. Hope you enjoy it.

Part 9: Back to Reality….

Lex placed his phone back on the desk. The cult had landed and were on their way with assurances that they could reverse the effects of the body switch.

Lex pinched the bridge of his nose. He had not handled this morning very well. He thought about his conversation with Clark yesterday, about how he always went after what he wanted. He had pushed too hard, too soon. He wanted Chloe Sullivan, and she was still caught up in lala land with Clark Kent. He thought at least what had happened between them the previous nights would have swayed her, but Chloe seemed to be made of much more sturdy material when it came to her feelings for people.

She was attracted to him alright. She enjoyed his attentions. However, she did not love him.

Lex stood up and walked over to get himself a drink. Why was his life getting this complicated? All because of one young woman.

“Lex?” Chloe called out.

Lex turned around. “Come in.”

“Are they on their way?”

“Yes.”

Chloe stood by the fireplace, watching him quietly. A part of her wanted to apologize to Lex about what had happened this morning. A part of her thought that what he had told her was true, that she would never have Clark.

Chloe took a deep breath. “We still have one more lesson before they arrive.”

Lex stared at her from across the other side of the room.

“I’m sorry?” He asked slowly.

“I need to know it all, before I go back.”

Lex’s head was starting to pound. What had she just said? Why was she doing this? Every few hours she seemed to change her mind.
“No.” He said firmly.

“Wait. Lex, please. It’s…its logical, it’s not like this is my real body, I’m thinking of it as research.”

Lex swore under his breath. Research. She wanted to sleep with him for research? That was all this was to her, nothing more then a simple experiment, to learn the tips and tricks to keep Clark tied to her bed.

“Chloe. Let me see if this is what you want, you want me to fuck you,” he saw her flinch as he tossed the harsh word at her, “So you can cock tease Clark?”

Chloe stood her ground, “Yes.”

Lex looked into her eyes, looking for a clue as to why she was doing this, why she was really doing this. He couldn’t read her.

“Very well Chloe, if you want a final lesson, you’ll get it. By my rules.”

Chloe frowned. “Define ‘your rules’.”

“What I want…the usual. Nothing less then that.”

“Just sex Lex, nothing more then that.”

“Agreed. Go upstairs to my room, I’ll be up their shortly.”

“You do enjoy ordering your ‘women’ about don’t you Lex? No wonder you always have to use bimbos like Victoria. Bodies with no brains.”

Lex swallowed the rest of his drink and slammed it on his desk. Well, this was an interesting twist he hadn’t seen coming. Could he convince her that he had things to offer her that Clark never could, if she would just understand what was going on inside of him?

Chloe waited upstairs. What the hell had she been thinking? What had made her say that? ‘One more lesson?’ Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Now here she was. Waiting to have full blown sex, with a guy she barely knew, in a body that wasn’t hers.

“You don’t know what you’ve done to me, do you Chloe?”

Chloe spun around. “What?”

Lex walked into the bedroom. He slammed the door behind him.

Chloe couldn’t understand the look he was giving her.

“What do you mean?”

“I don’t think that I ever really looked at you as a young woman Chloe, until I was forced to spend so much time with you. I enjoy your company, I enjoy you.”

Chloe frowned. What and why was he saying this to her?

“I don’t think, when you go back to your own body that I’ll be able to let you go. Do you understand that? You’ve done something to me in the last few days Chloe, gotten under my skin and I don’t enjoy that feeling. I can’t control how I’m feeling about you.”

Chloe tried to shake off the serious tone of his voice. “But Lex, it isn’t me you’re attracted to, this is Victoria’s body, if I were in my own body all you’d see would be a sixteen year old girl.”

“Perhaps.” Lex said, carefully walking closer to her. “Perhaps though, it’s your own voice that’s come through and that’s what I want. In whichever body you are in.”

Chloe side stepped, moving back from him. She hadn’t expected this confession and now that she had it, she didn’t know how to react.

Lex reached for her and pulled her to him, silencing all other questions and confessions with a powerful kiss.

Chloe couldn’t help but fall into the kiss. Her conscious was telling her that she loved Clark, but that dark part of her said to do it, just let him love you, let yourself sleep with him. No one would ever know, she thought, no one.

Lex started undoing his shirt, pulled it off and reached for hers.

Chloe let herself go, she unzipped her pants and let them fall, kicked the shoes across the floor. The two of them were throwing their clothes off themselves and each other until Lex tumbled her naked onto the top of his bed.

She could pretend. She could close her eyes and pretend that she and Lex were in love and that this was alright, what was happening, because they loved each other.

Lex grabbed her arms and shoved them up over her head. “Keep them there.”

Chloe blinked at the soft order. Her fantasy dissolved.

Lex spared a tiny glance at her eyes, they were wide, and appeared to be brimming with tears. He cursed, but ignored it. She asked for this. She begged him for this and she would get it.

Chloe closed her eyes when his hands whispered across her stomach. His fingers spread, briefly smoothing over and squeezing her breasts, making her feel the contact of his warm hands down to the bone. He laid one gentle kiss between the valley of her breasts and then shifted, moved, until he was positioned between her legs.

“No.” Chloe gasped. He wasn’t about to do that. She moved her arms.

“Arms.” Lex snapped.

Chloe froze, keeping her arms above her head, she leaned her head back on the pillow. The first touch though, had her back arching and her body trying to move away from him.

“Hold still.”

Chloe bit her lip. This wasn’t like before, he wasn’t saying things to her to calm her down, or make her feel…loved.

Loved. Chloe’s eyes snapped shut. She’d been blind. Lex was showing his ‘true’ side tonight, like he had said ‘his way’, but really not ‘his way’ at all. He was teaching her how he usually fucked all his mindless bimbos, without a care in the world. Unlike her. He’d never treated her like this before…until she’d pushed him too far.

“Stop.” Chloe sat up.

Lex frowned at her. What was her problem now?

“Chloe, I don’t want to have…”

Lex choked as Chloe threw herself against him, arms wrapping around his neck. Her body curving into his.

“I’m sorry Lex. I didn’t know. I didn’t understand. I’m sorry.”

Lex froze in her arms. What had he done now?

Chloe kept her arms tight around him. “I don’t want you to treat me like one of them…I’m not ready for that. I’m not ready for that with anyone.”

Lex frowned. Was she saying what he thought she was saying?

“Chloe?”

“I’m sorry. I’m not a mind reader, I don’t know what you’re thinking…but when we were…before…it was different from tonight. Why?”

Lex swallowed. His arms lifted and he pulled her arms off of him, set her away from him on the bed. He stood up, went over to the window. Outside, the grey day was moving into dusk.

“You wanted me to fuck you Chloe. You said so yourself.”

Chloe swallowed. “And before…what were we doing before?”

Lex closed his eyes. He couldn’t say the word. “Exploring.”

“Exploring?”

Lex winced at how she said the word.

“You can’t say it can you? I just understood it only a few minuets ago, you’ve known for how long?”

Lex remained silent.

He turned around and Chloe winced at his expression, face shaded in the growing darkness of the room. “I don’t think I’m capable of that emotion Chloe. I can tell you that I care about you, I worry about what is going to happen to you. I don’t want Clark or any other guy every coming near you. If that’s love, I think it’s slightly twisted.”

“It sounds better then what Clark appears to be offering me.”

Lex let out a breath slowly.

“You’re sixteen.”

“You’re the spawn of Satan. It works.”

Lex actually laughed at her jab. “Too true.”

Lex’s cell phone rang, startling Chloe.

Lex sighed. It was them. They were here.

“Get dressed Chloe, the cult’s arrived.”

Lex took his cell phone and clothes and went for the washroom.

It was over before it had even started.

Lex stood to one side of Chloe in the Mansion’s ballroom. Chloe kept hugging her arms to herself.

Lex sighed. That damn conversation.

Chloe heard his sigh and glanced at Lex. He looked like he always did, detached, cold and disinterested in what was going on around him. The man deserved an Oscar.

The entire ballroom was in chaos, there were nearly thirty cult members running around setting up props for the ceremony that she was going to be the focal point for. This was just too bizarre.

One of the cult members wearing the purple hooded cape came over with a folded black robe. “You’ll need to put this on.”

Chloe took the artifact. “Great. I’m going to look like some sacrifice in a B-Movie horror show.”

Lex shoved his hands in his pocket. “Just hope this hoopla works.”

Chloe threw on the robe.

“Please, follow me.”

Chloe spared Lex one more glance. Lex gave her his half smile smirk. “I’ll see you in a little while.”

Lex stood on the sidelines and watched as the ‘ceremony’ took place. Chloe placed each part of the broken statue into a boiling cauldron. When the last piece was put into the pot, a wind picked up in the ballroom.

Chloe glanced around her. She wasn’t so sure about this anymore.

Lex fought the urge to run over and pull Chloe out of the centre of the supernatural ceremony.

The wind died suddenly, only to be followed what could only be described as a sonic boom that sent everyone in the ballroom to their knees.

With ears ringing, Lex got unsteadily to his feet. He saw Chloe sprawled out on the floor by the cauldron. He stumbled over to her and dragged her up onto his lap.

“Chloe?”

Her eyes opened.

“Lex?” She croaked. “What the hell did you do?”

Lex froze as he stared down into the eyes before him.

“Victoria?” He asked.

“Yes!” Victoria snapped. “Of course it’s me who else…oh yes, now I remember. Oh dear. She’s in for a shock.”

Chloe slowly came out from the fog that was her mushy brain. She’d been in the ballroom and then that loud noise and now…CRAP!!

Chloe blinked. She was herself again. Her own body. Which was currently sporting only a pair of panties and sitting on a soft blanked, in the loft at the Kent Farm.

She heard a noise and turned around.

Her mouth dropped open. It was Clark. Completely butt naked…well except for the condom if that counted.

He looked flushed and was definitely excited to see her.

“Chlo.” He said huskily. She’d never heard that sound from his mouth before.

Chloe scrambled up from the blanked, hands covering her breast. She grabbed one of the pillows and covered herself.

“Oh god.” She gasped, looking away from Clark.

“Chlo? What’s wrong? You’ve seen it before. Nothing to be shy about…come on. You’re the one who wanted to do this.” Clark said softly.

He came over next to her on the blanked.

She felt his errection brush against her leg and balked. “I can’t!”

What a time and place to be sent back to.

“What do you mean?” Clark sounded hurt. “We’ve come this far.”

“I’m…I’m not ready.” Chloe said, turning her back on him.

She felt Clark touch her back, then rub his hands over her in a calming motion.

“You’re just nervous. I’ll help you relax. Just like you taught me. Remember?”

Chloe bit her lip. ‘No,’ She thought, ‘I don’t remember a thing.’

“Clark please. I can’t.” She moved away from him again and started looking around for clothes. She picked up a shirt and threw it on.

“Chlo!” Clark said.

Chloe felt tears fall down her cheeks. Clark must have seen them because suddenly he changed his tune.

“Chloe. I’m sorry. I won’t rush you…if you say no, that’s okay.”

She found her jeans and yanked them on.

“Come here.” Clark whispered to her.

Chloe swallowed. Damn it. She wanted to scream at him, you still want Lana, you still want Lana. Bastard! Lying, stupid farm boy.

Clark had moved in front of her while she had been thinking. Still, with no clothes on.

Clark took her chin in his hand sand kissed her. In natural reaction Chloe closed her eyes. Clark was kissing her and it was sweet and nice…and not Lex at all.

Then Clark wrapped his arms around her butt and lifted her high up above him. She yelped.

He laughed and licked her stomach.

“We don’t have to have sex tonight Chloe, but I’d still like to show you how much I love you.”

Chloe choked on a laugh. How long had she waited to hear those words from him? And now, they meant nothing to her. She knew the truth about him and it had changed everything for her.

He walked with her and settled her back down on the blanket. He moved down, until his mouth kissed her belly button.

She had to stop this!

“Shh.” Clark soothed her as he reached for her panties.

Chloe froze when she felt his fingers, larger, and clumsier then Lex’s. He rubbed her, manipulated her.

Chloe sobbed. She wanted Lex to be the one doing this to her right now.

Clark seemed to think it was a sob of pleasure though and continued.

Chloe jerked back, turning on her side and slipping away. “No Clark. Not anymore. I can’t!”

Clark stared at her, flushed. “What’s going on Chloe?”

“I…” Chloe took a deep breath. “I thought I wanted this Clark, for so long, but I can’t anymore. It’s all changed.”

“In twenty minuets!” Clark yelled at her.

Chloe blinked. It was the first time she’d ever seen Clark lose his temper.

Chloe grabbed the nearest thing, his shirt and flung it over herself. “I like you Clark. I do, but I think we’re moving too fast.”

“You do?” Clark asked, sounding less angry all of a sudden. “But, this was your idea?”

“Maybe I was wrong. I’m allowed to be wrong Clark.”

Clark took the blanket from the ground and wrapped it around his waist. “Maybe your right. We are moving too fast. Lex was right I guess.”

Chloe flinched at Lex’s name being mentioned. “Lex?”

“He warned me not to let you rush things. I should have listened. It’s okay Chloe. Let’s just pretend that this didn’t happen…we’ll start over again.”

“I…I don’t know Clark. I feel weird about this now.”

Clark knelt down beside her and took her hand. He squeezed it. “Don’t. Things aren’t weird. You just came back to reality. Remember? You told me to look to reality and not fantasy.”

Chloe looked up at him, brushing away a tear. “I did?”

Clark kissed her wet cheek. “Yes, you did. Best advice I’ve ever gotten.”

Chloe took a deep breath. “But, you still love Lana Clark.”

Clark looked away and then back to her. “It was a crush Chloe. She has a boyfriend, I knew nothing was going to happen. She’s in my past, but I won’t lie to you Chloe. It’s hard to forget someone right away.”

Chloe looked away at that comment. ‘Actually,’ She thought to herself, ‘it’s pretty easy to forget someone when you fall head over heels for someone else.’

Clark took her other hand and held them together. “But now I’m with you.”

Chloe tried to smile as best she could. “Yeah. I guess it’s hard to get over crushes.”

“Clark!”

Chloe froze. That was Lex’s voice. Oh. My. God. She scrambled away from Clark. No where to hide!

Lex. Uhh…hold on.” Clark called back desperately as he reached for his pants.

Lex’s feet hit the steps as he came up to the top of the loft and froze.

Chloe’s eyes clashed with his.

She bit her lip.

“Lex!” Clark bumbled. “We were just…nothing…we weren’t.”

Chloe stood by the loft window in Clark’s worn plaid shirt. “Nothing happened.”

Lex stood stock still. He wanted to walk over and rip that plaid shirt off of her and drag her back to the mansion. Then again, that wouldn’t be civilized would it?

Clark looked back and forth between the two of them.

“Chloe?”

“I’m sorry Clark. I haven’t been honest with you. I’ve…I’ve been seeing someone else.”

“What?!” Clark gasped.

Lex cursed. She wasn’t about to do this here was she?

“Who?” Clark asked her, dumbfounded as always.

Chloe let her eyes wander over to Lex. He’d turned his head away.

“Ryan Steele. You don’t know him, he…he’s an old friend from Metropolis and…well, we’ve sort of been back on for a while and…” Chloe let her voice trail off.

Lex stared at Chloe. She’d lied. Lied to save his friendship with Clark, lied to save herself from having to explain her changed feelings to both Clark and himself.

Clark sputtered. “But…but…I don’t understand.”

“I know. I’m sorry Clark. I really am, I tried to hide it from you, but I couldn’t do it anymore. I need to be honest with you.”

Clark turned away from her. “I don’t understand.”

Lex stepped forward. “Clark. Think about how you still feel about Lana. If she came to you tomorrow and said she loved you, what would you do? It’s difficult when feelings change.”

Clark shook his head. “No. I would never do that. Not to someone I cared about.”

Chloe looked away from Clark’s accusing glare. “All I can say Clark is that I’m sorry.”

The three stood in their corners of the loft. Each mulling over the words that had just been exchanged.

“I should get home.” Chloe finally said.

“I can drive you home Chloe.” Lex offered.

Clark glared at him, but Lex ignored it.

Chloe glared at him as well. The man really wasn’t helping the situation was he?

“I need to get changed.” She said instead, gathering up her clothes.

She walked past Clark, stopped and turned. “I…I’ll call you when I get home.”

She leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek but Clark backed away from her.

Chloe smiled weakly. Of course. She was branded now.

She walked past Lex, out of the loft and headed for the house to get dressed.

Lex leaned back against his porche.

He’d waited for Chloe to leave thinking Clark would want to talk, but was surprised to find that Clark had just wanted him to leave as well. Saying that he needed to be alone.

The Kent’s front porch squeaked. Chloe emerged under the porch light. She saw him and sighed.

Lex waited for her to walk over and then he stood up. “So. Ryan Steele?”

Chloe shrugged her shoulders. “I needed a name.”

“But not mine?”

“Would you have wanted me to say you?”

Lex was silent.

“So.” Chloe said. “Here we are.”

Lex smirked. “Here we are.”

“It would never work. Not now.” Chloe stated, arms crossed.

“You’re right about one thing Chloe, it wouldn’t work now.”

Chloe took her car keys out of her pocket. “I’m going home, to my real home.”

She started to walk away.

“Chloe.” Lex called out after her.

She turned around. “Yes?”

“I said it wouldn’t work now. However, at a later date, I’m not going to say when, I will call you on what happened between us. We will finish this Chloe, sometime.”

Chloe stared at him. “What are you talking…”

The next thing she knew, Lex had her in his arms, head tilted back, lips over hers. Kissing her, in that way she remembered, the way she would probably always crave. The way that Clark hadn’t kissed her. It felt so right, so great. Even better now that she was in her own body. Although, Lex suddenly felt a lot taller then her. Her neck was in danger of getting a kink.

Lex pulled back from her. He watched her eyes open. Her green eyes. Her sweet red lips, swollen from their kiss. She was beautiful. She was going to be his. All his.

“So you remember.” He said to her on a smirk.

Lex moved to his car. “Oh. And it would be advisable Chloe if you tried not to date anyone for let’s say, a couple of years.”

Chloe could only stare, mouth hanging open, unable to make a quick witted response as Lex got into his porche and drove away from the Kent farm. So that was it? She was just supposed to wait for him? She was supposed to not date anyone and wait for him to decide when they were going to conclude the strange game of seduction that had started between them?

Chloe clenched her car keys. If he thought that he could order her around like that, no matter how sexy he was when doing it, she wasn’t about to listen.

Chloe stormed off to her car. She was going home, back to her dad, back to her real life. Clark would continue to mope over Lana, she’d continue to pretend to follow Clark around like a lost puppy dog, and Lex. Well, Lex. She’d just have to forget about him. Chloe sat before the wheel of her car. She looked up at the Kent farm and for the life of her, couldn’t stop herself from bursting into tears.

The End

Well, not really…obviously, I’m making a sequel to this…where I’ll tie in how Chloe and Lex come back together after all the ‘crap’ that happened between season 1 and 4. I couldn’t leave Chloe that sad, or have Lex walk away thinking he was in complete control of the situation, because if there is anything we know about Chlex, is that Chloe always up-ones on Lex in the end. LOL.

Yarvarni
1st April 2005, 16:50
Can't wait to see how Chloe make Lex's life and interesting and infuriating one!

hfce
1st April 2005, 17:09
Oh my God that was so good. But boo on you I wanted them to have sex. :D But I understand why they didnt. I loved how Lex said she cant date anyone for two years. LOL He is so funny thinking he can control her. I can't wait for the sequel. I know it will be good. ;)

niala85
1st April 2005, 18:07
I can't wait for the sequel.

Brilliant story. Oh Lex, I think it might be best just to leave him and let him believe what he wants. ;)

zabu
1st April 2005, 18:42
Love the all story. Can't wait to see how they get back together.

autumngold
1st April 2005, 18:58
I'm so glad that Chloe got out of Victoria's skanky body and that Lex still wants her!! Great ending to your story!! Can't wait for the sequel!! Why do I get the feeling that Chloe isn't going to make it too easy on Lex?

malugargula
1st April 2005, 19:17
It's wonderful I loved it
Now I'm waiting anxious for the sequel
:)

Béatrice
1st April 2005, 19:49
NO sex between Lex and Real Chloe? :( Anyway, that was a really good story.

June
1st April 2005, 20:27
Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Back it up here. Where is my real chloe/lex smut? Huh? WHERE, I ASK YOU?!

Oh wait, what's that I see? Sequel? Oh... okay then, you're forgiven.

But um, may I ask, when will this... sequel make an appearance? Any time soon in the near future?

Ha. That's what I thought. Wonderful Work...

buckles squared
1st April 2005, 23:42
I expect the sequel to start no later than Monday. Right? If I must beg just let me know. I'm really quite good at it when I chose to be!

Ainur
2nd April 2005, 02:32
I'm glad that they didn't have sex. They are not ready. I think it would have made things worse. I can't wait to see what Chloe does after Lex's order. Great job!!! ;)

dreamingincolor
2nd April 2005, 02:34
that was great, even though I like smut. I can say I really don't feel cheated that they didn't get it on, in fact I liked the way it ended, but I do wait in anticipation for the sequel where they will finally be able to be together.

star del mar
2nd April 2005, 07:13
well damn! There was no smut, no Chloe and Lex loving to set my weekend on the right note! Grrr :) Really though, it was a great chapter and thank God Chloe got back in her body just in time!! Otherwise it could have gotten messy. I can't wait for a sequel! This was an awesome story!!

Steph*

sexi_angel_babee
2nd April 2005, 07:14
YES! a sequel... muahhahahahaa

meg20
2nd April 2005, 16:11
Another good story ends, that makes me sad and The promise for a sequel makes me very very happy. Just don´t wait too long.

This was a fantastic ficlet, keep up the good work!

Impress
2nd April 2005, 19:26
can't wait to see how you get them together

Yarvarni
3rd April 2005, 00:09
ummmm....where's that sequel? Not rushing you....not really......ok so maybe a little....

BellaMR
3rd April 2005, 00:24
I hope this sequel comes soon before I start to go into withdraw from this wonderful story.

Reese
3rd April 2005, 04:48
So. That sequel. Let's talk about that.

When? Where? How long? How soon?

I just ask so that I can be prepared...and waiting...patiently...without applying pressure...or making threats ;)

But seriously, this is such a good story but I feel it's just getting started. We really do need more. Not want...but need.

Reese

starmoon
11th June 2005, 07:32
that was great and i can't wait for the sequel so please get started as soon as you can thanks.

gizelle
11th June 2005, 08:58
weird...but interesting concept

Sunnyolaf
11th June 2005, 09:43
I really enjoyed this. Great job.

Marcjana
11th June 2005, 14:31
I love your story and I hope that you write sequel really fast! I'm waiting!!!

JosiCuervo
12th June 2005, 07:49
Wow. This is a great story! I'll be waiting for a sequal!! Puh-lease...

meeaz
15th June 2005, 20:50
sequel pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! :beg:

arkakitty
25th June 2005, 11:04
I read Ghoststory about 2 hours ago and was no catching up on this story. I loev it. Sequel...where? :)

micah_luther
27th June 2005, 06:45
That was a great story. Good job with staying with the plot. Victoria is such a bitch. Dirty whore, and all the other names we know her kind to be. I love that you left room for a sequel. It couldn't possibly end with Lex thinking he was in control. When is he ever in control when it comes to CHloe????

darkangel
6th July 2005, 09:07
I really loved this fic.

kimmie
3rd April 2006, 03:19
I loved this, It was so cute the way Lex told her not to date anyone for a few years!!!:grin3:

yamina
3rd April 2006, 16:34
It's a magnifique fic. I'm waiting with impatience for the sequel.
Thank you,
Yamina

Jessie
10th April 2006, 23:11
I totally enjoyed this fic. It's funny and sexy at the same time. I love fics where people are getting love/sex lessons. You did a great job of building the chemistry between the two. I love the ending. I'm so glad that they didn't have sex before Chloe could get her body back. Also that Lex realized that he had feelings for Chloe and wanted to be with her - that he could see Chloe coming thru Victoria. Can't wait to read the sequel and see how you bring them together inspite of his wanting to control everything and her still unresolved feelings about Clark.

Krysia
11th April 2006, 00:06
It seems that I forgot about this great fic. I do hope you come back soon with the sequel. It would be nice to know when finally decides that Chloe is old enough to be in a relationship with him, or can't stand to not be with her any longer and just look at her from far away, whichever comes up first. And I also hope Chloe gives him a run for his money and won't make it to easy for them to get together. Also I kinda wonder what happened to Victoria. Did she end up trying to bring Lexes company down, like in the show? And what about Clark and his almost sleeping with Chloe? Did he pretend nothing happened or wasn't he able to look at her the same way again, and tried to complicate her life more by doing everything to get back togetjer with her?

zerys
5th May 2006, 08:34
This was cute. I'll just jump in line with all the others who are begging nicely to see a sequel. :puppydog:

Possibilities Unknown
26th May 2006, 07:26
I'm a little iffy. I really enjoy the plotline, and I understand that Lex can't always be sunshine and sexyness..but dear Lord..someone PLEASE take the stick outta his ass! He's being such a party pooper! And I hate that he keeps locking her in her room, like she's five years old.

But, besides that, I'm enjoying the plot, and where its going. I can't wait to read more.

~*~Tasha~*~
26th May 2006, 14:19
Just read this, and I'm wondering if you ever wrote the sequel? Cause I'm hoping so.

~*~Tasha~*~

nebti
4th July 2006, 15:08
It's the third time I read this fic ; I love it and hope for a sequel????
Yamina

Nonhalema
15th September 2007, 23:49
OK so i finished reading this fic and I really hope that there is a sequel lying around somewhere???

juuicebox
5th October 2007, 02:47
great story!
yay i can't wait for the sequel :D

jenwin23
18th July 2011, 04:58
Loved this but now I'm off to look for the sequel.

elementia
18th July 2011, 14:55
Please tell me the sequel was written!...I need to know what happened!!!

Stugal79
19th July 2011, 12:52
Seriously need to have a sequel this fic was class!

skatiefan
9th October 2011, 08:04
Please tell me there is a sequel written already especially since the ending wasn't what I was hoping for....Chlex happiness! =(

malugargula
13th February 2013, 02:03
I can't believe there isn't a sequel to this great fic
:( :( :(

jstarr713
20th April 2013, 08:13
heading to the sequel hope there's a happy ending

edit :'( :'( there isn't one? Why? Could someone please do one?

Ami Rose
18th June 2013, 08:44
heading to the sequel hope there's a happy ending

edit :'( :'( there isn't one? Why? Could someone please do one?

No sequel? I loved the story. Need a sequel.

reyeslu
19th June 2013, 02:28
I really liked how you made the "lessons" between Chloe and Lex a way he communicated his feelings.

trckyrcky
20th June 2013, 20:36
I can't believe there is not a sequel either. Maybe someone else will be willing to take up the cause of writing the sequel since the author is no longer interested.

RevDorothyL
6th December 2013, 17:24
Let me add my voice to the chorus pleading for a sequel to this intriguing fic!

Please? Pretty please, with nekkid Lexes on top?