PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Conveyance (NC-17)

Val
26th January 2005, 05:30
Title: Conveyance
Rating: NC-17
Characters: Lionel. Lex. Chloe.
A/N: AU version of Transference. My first NC 17 (solo anyway), pretty much PWP...
Dedication: To OTB as usual because she started with the Dirty!Wrong Fics after transference. Thanks to Raijahn for the speedy beta!
Summary: If Lionel's plan on transference had worked out, he'd find out much more than he intended to.

Warning: If you watched transference and read the summary, you know this is LIONEL on Lex's body. Don't come yelling at me if you feel dirty after reading it because I AM warning you.

Please feedback.

---------------------

Lionel immediately went to the Luthor mansion and towards Lex’s office. The transference had been successful and now with Lex in jail, and him in his son’s body, he could regain access to all he needed, especially to repay the favor to those who sent him to jail.

"Honey, I'm home!" At the familiar mock-cheerful voice, Lionel looked up from Lex's laptop where the 'unauthorized access' window blinked at him. Shutting the computer down, he looked up at the girl who was making her way towards him, "Miss Sullivan." He couldn't help but grin as the frown appeared on Chloe's face.

"Miss Sullivan? Ok you win, your day was worse than mine..." She said as she plopped down on the small couch and dropped her oversized purse to the floor next to it. Once she was comfortable, her eyes went back to him and she gave him an expectant look, "What? Don't start pulling that mask on me again, Lex. We've been over this..." She patted the couch and gave him what could only be described as a comforting smile.

Lionel decided it'd be better to play along. Chloe Sullivan had always intrigued him and his son seemed to have formed a bound with the girl since he was sent to jail. He faked a growl and walked over to where the girl was sitting, gracefully sitting by her side.

Her eyes had been on him the whole time, watching him, trying to understand what was wrong and he could see all she felt for his son, the affection, the devotion and although he was not sure he saw love, he saw something else very clear in her eyes: Lust.

Lionel brushed Chloe's hair with the tip of his fingers and pushed it behind her ear, he leaned in closer to her, keeping their eye contact at all times, "Care if we talk about this later?" His voice was smooth and he was intrigued that Chloe had not pulled away from his proximity, she seemed comfortable with it, she seemed to need it as much as he felt his son's body did.

With a simple nod and a quick, sweet smile, Chloe closed the distance between them and met his lips with hers softly, pulling back almost instantly. Lionel's hands went to her arms to hold her in place and met her lips with his again, this time putting more pressure into the kiss. As Chloe parted her lips to accept his tongue, he was no longer surprised; Lex's body seemed to know Chloe’s as well as the girl's knew his.

As the kiss deepened and their tongues battled for control, Chloe maneuvered her way onto his lap, brushing up against him in all the right places. When air became an issue, they both pulled away, Chloe gave him a grin and started kissing and nipping on his neck and Lionel couldn't help but groaning. The girl knew what she was doing.

He held her by the arms, pulling her away for a moment and the look she gave him was raw hunger, he smirked in return, deciding to see how far she'd let things go, or had already went with his son. Caressing her thighs intimately, he kissed her collarbone gently before brushing his teeth over it, causing her to shudder. She was responsive.

Lionel pulled back once more and his smirk was now almost a grin, "What do you say we take this to my room?"

All Chloe did was smirk back and grounded her hips against his. Hard. "If you can move fast enough..." She said as she repeated her movement while she watched his eyes.

He groaned and pulled her body closer, supporting her weight in both his arms as she sat on it and wrapped her legs around him when he got up. As he walked them to Lex’s bedroom, Chloe kept her mouth on his neck, licking, kissing, nipping and sucking on different spots. He was sure she was leaving marks on Lex's skin. That thought only caused him to grow even harder.

As they reached the bedroom, Lionel shut the door behind them with his foot and as soon as Chloe touched the mattress, he was on top of her. The girl whimpered as his hands made its way to her breast, he pushed her shirt up and out off of her and as soon as he removed her bra, his mouth was sucking on her right nipple as his hand caressed the other one. Chloe called out for his son every time he added more pressure and he smirked every time, "Lex, please." She begged breathlessly, "More."

Always the gentleman, Lionel obliged and slid his hand between their bodies, fumbling with the button of her jeans for a second before successfully opening it as well as the zipper. Soon, his mouth left her breast and his tongue trailed down her stomach as his hands worked on removing her pants and underwear. Chloe whimpered and groaned in protest as his mouth left her body completely just as he reached her lower belly.

Lionel just smirked at the image Chloe was presenting him flustered, slightly sweaty and with her legs parted, waiting for him. Or better yet, waiting for Lex. Suppressing a groan, he extracted himself from her and stood to completely remove her clothes before removing all of his own.

As he finished getting undressed, Lionel kneeled on the bed and Chloe opened her eyes to look at him and clearly, appreciated her view. She reached out as he lowered himself next to her and stroked him lightly, all the while keeping their eye contact and a devious grin on her lips.

Lionel leaned over her and kissed her once again as well as he could since she was still stroking him. God it had been so long. He moved his body closer to hers and his hands found its way to her thighs once more, caressing her inner thigh just close enough to feel her heat and to tease her. The closer he moved his hand, the tighter Chloe’s grip was on him, he could feel the sensations building up in his body and now he was leaning over her, thrusting his hips against her hand and he was so close. His eyes were shut tight and he could only feel her tight grip on him and suddenly—She stopped.

He inhaled a deep breath before opening his eyes to look at her, Chloe’s eyes were on him and the hand that had been stroking him was now making its way over his torso then to his neck and finally it stopped on his—Lex’s—scalp. She ran her fingers over it as she raised her head a little to bite his lower lip before letting go and smiling at him, “You should know better than to tease me, Lex.” Chloe moved her other hand down her body as he watched her with hunger.

She moved her hand close to her center before reaching down and grabbing his own. As soon as she pushed his fingers against her, Chloe moaned Lex’s name and let go of his hand. She was so wet and Lionel was now running his fingers over her lightly, barely touching her, controlling himself as well as he knew he could and smirking at the clear insatiate look present on the girl’s features.

“Should I now, Miss Sullivan?” He asked, his voice smooth.

“Yes, you should, Luthor.” The next thing Lionel knew, he was being pushed onto his back as Chloe got up from her position on the bed and immediately moved to straddle him and he couldn’t help but to be surprised.

He watched as Chloe brushed herself against him and groaned, watched as Chloe lifted her body, supporting her weight on her knees as she stroked him a few more times. He watched as Chloe guided him into her, he watched as Chloe thrusted her hips down, taking all Lex had to give inside of her.

He watched as Lex’s hands automatically moved to grab her breasts that bounced with each movement she made, he watched as she thrusted harder and harder and incoherently moaned things he couldn’t understand as well as Lex’s name.

Lionel only stopped watching when the sensations Chloe was causing on Lex’s body were too much for him to take and he was forced to give into it and shut his eyes. At that time, he could feel her hips no longer had a rhythm and he could feel her muscles contracting around him, around Lex, taking all she could. He could feel his orgasm coming closer and closer and at Chloe’s cry of Lex’s name followed by her muscles clinging to him harder than before, he felt himself coming inside of her.

Chloe collapsed on top of him limbless and as soon as Lionel had caught his breath, he extracted himself from her and pushed her, albeit gently, to the side of the bed. Her eyes opened and confusion was clear on her face as he started getting dressed, “Lex?” She said as she sat up on the bed, “What’s wrong?”

He smirked at her as he finished buttoning his shirt, “Thank you for the lovely time, Miss Sullivan.” Was all he said before walking out of the room.

-----------

Lex watched as Lionel strode confidently into the dimly lit room and saw as his face smirked down at him. He didn’t change his expression as his father walked up to where he was sitting, he kept the triumph away from his features, hid by the fake anger. As his father sat down in front of him, he whispered, “What did you do?”

Lionel seemed to be buying his act since his smirk grew wider when he spoke in a disapproving tone, “I have always taught you that showing your anger makes you weaker,” Lex rubbed the stone in his right hand under the table as Lionel rested both his elbows over the table and leaned forward, “I also told you I’d like to be kept up-to-date on any developments in your life…”

Lex added more pressure and rubbed the stone harder, he kept his jaw tightened and pushed himself to not change his facial expression. Lionel would notice the smallest of slips. His father had clearly looked into his private documents, he didn’t keep anything of importance at the mansion and Lionel had only been gone for a couple of hours so he couldn’t have been to Metropolis and back, even if by helicopter, it’d take him longer to find what really mattered.

Probably realizing that he wouldn’t get a reaction from Lex, Lionel stood and circled the table, stopping behind Lex’s chair. Lionel leaned down and placed a hand over his shoulder, Lex could feel his breath against his ear and it was getting harder to control himself. He managed, at least he had until he heard Lionel whisper in his own husky, low voice, “Miss Sullivan is a remarkable young lady, Lex. I always knew she’d like to be in charge.”

Before Lionel had a chance to lean back, far from him, Lex felt his right fist connecting with his face. As he fell to the floor, Lex stood and punched him once more before connecting the stone with Lionel’s face.

Once again, Lex felt as if his body had been struck by lightening before his surroundings went black.

When he opened his eyes again, he felt his nose throbbing and a weight being removed from over him. He knew it was Lionel and he watched as the security took his father back from his cell, the bastard still smirking back at him.

Lex stood up, nodding at one of the guards that helped him and answering with a simple, “I’m fine, thank you” before making his way to the parking lot.

It felt good being back in his body, despite some physical pain, but he had to find Chloe and if Lionel had touched her, he would make sure he paid for it.

crankychick
26th January 2005, 05:39
Lionel, you magnificently terribly bastard....albeit, with good taste. :devil:

“Thank you for the lovely time, Miss Sullivan.” Was all he said before walking out of the room.
I felt real, physical pain when I read this line and cannot imagine the blow it must deal Chloe to hear it from who she believes to be Lex. Excellent story!

Reese
26th January 2005, 05:48
Oh, no. This can't be good *sigh*

I haven't seen this ep but I've read a summary so I know enough to understand that this would have probably made for a better episode. What has this place done to me that I now like throwing Lionel into the Chloe/Lex mix?

Great story so far. But I can barely wait for more because I'm dying to see how this is going to play out.

So, you know, hurry back and all that :)

Reese

autumngold
26th January 2005, 06:49
I so hope that isn't the end!! Please, please write a sequel!! Lex just has to get even with Lionel for what he did!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Fuschia
26th January 2005, 07:51
*sniffs tragically* More? Pretty please :worship2: We love you :wub: See all the emoticons you made me use? :tease:

AlabamaWorley
26th January 2005, 17:31
Good stuff! And yeah, a sequel would be swell. *bats eyelashes*

Kit Merlot
26th January 2005, 18:59
I liked it, but it needs a sequel--PLEASE?

Krysia
15th February 2005, 10:24
you can't just leave it like that... :crygreen:
what happens next? did Chloe figure out that Lex wasn't lex? How will she feel about what happened between them? and what about Lex?
please write a sequel :worship2:

coralie
15th February 2005, 23:49
Great!!! :yay: But where is the sequel???!!!! :biggrin: Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssse!!! :worship2:

Mkathryne
17th February 2005, 03:34
Whenever I watch that episode it reminds me of this fic. That's so so wrong, but a good wrong. That was..... 'different', Val! I didn't know you had it in you to write like that :goof:

malugargula
17th February 2005, 04:43
Wow
:D
Wonderful story
:chlexsign2:
Please post more soon and make Lionel suffer
LOL

starmoon
22nd March 2005, 00:27
this story was good well written, and interesting. it kept me on the edge of my seat at some points. write another story please,a nd make it a Chlex if you want.

tammybela
1st August 2005, 06:55
i do feel a little dirty reading this
lionel always adds that extra basterdly flair to chlex
enjoyed your twist in the transference plot

arkakitty
1st August 2005, 16:32
Interesting :)

kimmie
1st August 2005, 18:54
I wasn't sure I would like this fic, but after reading it I have to say I did. It worked really well and it made me hate Lionel even more!!!

Kimmie

darkangel
6th August 2005, 07:50
i like this story. i like lionel he is wicked.

Krysia
8th September 2007, 11:42
I was reading through some older stories and found this one again. Is there more? What did Lex do to Lionel after he found out what happened?

malugargula
10th September 2007, 03:16
I thought it was going to have another chapter, so Lex could explain to Chloe what happened
And after that they`d give Lionel a really hard time

tatie87
22nd March 2011, 22:46
I love this story for so many reasons. Lionel and Lex switching body's is just too Fab for words. I love/hate that Lionel uses Lex's body to be with Chloe. I would have loved for you to write more on this plot line, there is just so much fallout that could be wrote about.

malugargula
26th January 2013, 10:21
Just reread this great fic
Still wish there were more chapters