PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Mr. Luthor (NC-17)

scifichick774
19th April 2003, 15:16
Title: Mr. Luthor
Author: scifichick774
Rating: NC-17
Category: Smut – is that a category? Okay, um, UST/R/Humor if you want to get specific. Chloe/Lex
Spoilers: None really, since they never put the people I ship in the same scenes anymore. Bad grrr at the writers for doing that by the way. Would it kill them to have Chloe and Lex be in the same room to give me more ideas for fics? Okay, anything in the first season is fair game just to be safe.
Summary: Challenge fic. Lex is fed up with Chloe never calling him by his first name. Clark’s parents go out of town and he throws a party, giving Lex the perfect opportunity to talk Chloe (ahem, I presume you know what I mean by this) into using his first name. Pretty much PWP with only vague hints of a plot from the challenge requirements.
Disclaimer: Not mine, no infringement intended, please don’t sue.
Archival: Go ahead, just let me know where.
Author’s Note: Response to Blue Moon’s challenge. Must include: 1. Lex being irked by Chloe continually calling him “Mr. Luthor” and him issuing a challenge to Chloe that he will get her to call him Lex come hell or high water. 2. Smutty Chlex to be happening in Clark’s Fortress of Solitude.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Man, I can’t believe your parents are going out of town again,” Pete said. Clark smiled at his friend. They sat at a table in the Talon, letting Chloe get her caffeine fix, and allowing Clark to gaze at Lana when she came into his view.

“Again? It’s been like a year Pete,” Clark replied. Pete smiled and shook his head.

“Luckier than me, my parents never leave me by myself,” Pete replied. Chloe snorted.

“Because they know you’d trash the house,” she bit. Pete shrugged.

“I can’t help it if I’m popular,” he said with a smile. Chloe and Clark chuckled. “Speaking of the whole trashing house thing…” Clark cringed.

“Don’t even think about it Pete. Last time I got grounded for a month,” Clark said. Pete slapped Clark on the back.

“But this time your parents are going to Coast City for a nice, romantic three day vacation,” Pete said. “There’s no way they’ll even know about it.” Clark tilted his head at Pete in exasperation.

“Last time other people answered the phone,” he said. “That’s how they found out about it in the first place.” Chloe let a conspiratorial grin cross her lips.

“So take the phone off the hook,” she suggested. Pete smiled and nodded.

“That’s my girl,” he said proudly. Clark groaned. His friends weren’t going to let him off the hook with the throwing a party idea. Clark decided to appeal to Chloe, figuring that she would be the most reasonable out of the two.

“Chlo,” he said in an almost whiney voice. “You didn’t even like the party last time.” Chloe smiled and shrugged.

“True,” she agreed. “But just because I don’t plan on going to it, doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have it.”

“Shouldn’t have what?” Lex asked as he suddenly stood beside them. Chloe wondered how he did that. She was almost used to it with Clark, although with him it was usually leaving, and not appearing that was the problem.

“Clark’s parents are going out of town for a few days,” Chloe explained. “And Pete wants him to have a party.” Lex nodded once and smiled.

“I see,” he said and straightened his tie as he sat down. Lex looked at Chloe and raised his eyebrows. “And you’re not going to attend your best friend’s party?” Chloe grinned.

“No Mr. Luthor, I’m not,” she answered. “I have no desire to surround myself with a bunch of people that I see at school every day, or to have drunken jocks hit on me.” Lex grinned at her.

“It’s Lex,” he said. She furrowed her brow at him. “You called me ‘Mr. Luthor’,” he reminded her. Chloe rolled her eyes. Clark and Pete watched the two banter with amusement.

“Chloe, you have to go,” Pete said. She shook her head and stood up.

“Actually, I don’t,” she replied. “Well, I do. Just not to the party,” she said with a smile. She grabbed her bag and gave a little wave to her friends. “See ya later guys.” She looked directly at Lex and smiled. “Have a nice day Mr. Luthor.” Lex barely kept himself from flinching. He watched her walk out the door and shook his head.

“Why does she do that?” Lex asked. It was really just thinking out loud, but Pete decided to answer him.

“Maybe she doesn’t like you,” Pete responded with a smug smile. Lex didn’t respond. He merely eyed the boy with disdain and took a sip of his coffee.

“I’m sure that’s not it Pete,” Clark said in Lex’s defense. He turned to Lex. “I mean, she doesn’t even really know you that well. That’s probably why,” Clark reasoned. Lex appeared thoughtful.

“Perhaps,” he agreed. He had a feeling that wasn’t it though. His gut told him that she was doing it because she knew that irritated him, and she found it fun to tease him without being too obvious. He pushed himself away from the table and stood up. “If you’ll excuse me gentlemen, I forgot that I have some things I need to get done.” Clark smiled dumbly.

“No problem,” Clark replied. “Bye Lex.” Pete didn’t even bother to say goodbye to him. He still didn’t like the man and he wasn’t going to pretend that he did. Lex was on the way to his car when he noticed Chloe flopped down on the bus bench. She was leaning down and resting her head in her hands. He walked over and sat down next to her, quirking an eyebrow at her and giving her a grin.

“Mr. Luthor,” she greeted. “When did you start taking the bus?” She asked snarkily. He sighed.

“Why do you refuse to call me by my first name?” He asked. She smiled.

“You want me to call you Alexander?” She replied. He grinned and shook his head.

“I was going to offer you a ride,” he said and motioned to his car with his head.

“Why?” Chloe asked. She couldn’t hide the smile the played upon her lips though. The thought of him driving her home in a nice car instead of having to take the bus home was a very appealing thought.

“See it as a bribe if you like,” he said with a smirk. “We have a mutual friend Chloe, I’d like to think that we can be friends too.” ‘Or more,’ he thought. Chloe leaned back against the back of the bench, an expression of what Lex mistook as understanding crossing her face. She smiled.

“I don’t take bribes,” she said. Lex chuckled.

“I know where you live. It’s a long walk home,” he replied.

“Ah, hence the reason I’m waiting for the bus,” she said. Lex nodded once and grinned.

“The bus that already stopped here while you were still inside with Clark and Pete,” he said. Chloe’s face fell into a panicked expression.

“You’re joking,” she said. Chloe grabbed his arm and lightly shook it. His eyes dropped to glance at the contact. “Please, tell me you’re joking,” she pleaded. He shook his head.

“I’m hurt that you think that I would lie to you,” he said in as an affronted voice as he could muster. Chloe ran a hand through her hair.

“Crap,” she muttered. Lex chuckled again and stood up. He offered her his hand and she looked at him questioningly.

“I won’t bite,” he said. She took his hand and allowed him to help her off the bench. They began to walk to his car and she looked at him through the corner of her eye.

“Don’t,” she said. He furrowed his brow.

“What?” He asked.

“Don’t. You said you won’t bite, but you should have said you don’t bite,” she corrected. A sensual smirk crawled across his lips and she felt her cheeks start to prickle with heat as she realized what she just implied. “Never mind,” she mumbled. Lex laughed. A genuine laugh. Chloe couldn’t help thinking what a nice sound it was, even if it came at her expense.

They began the drive to Chloe’s house. Each one stole glimpses of the other when they didn’t think the other person was looking. Chloe frowned. ‘You don’t like Lex, you like Clark,’ she reminded herself. Then she wondered why she even had to tell herself that. Lex smiled as he watched her through the corner of his eye.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked. Her eyes grew a little wider, thinking that perhaps he had caught her looking at him, and really hoping that he couldn’t read minds.

“Nothing Mr. Luthor,” she lied. Lex squared his jaw and pulled over on the side of the road. She narrowed her eyes at him slightly. “This isn’t my house,” she said. “This is just – farmland.” She motioned to the area outside the car.

“Chloe?”

“Yes?”

“I have a challenge for you,” he said. Chloe seemed bemused by the idea.

“Which is?” She asked.

“I want you to call me Lex,” he answered. She crossed her arms.

“That’s not a challenge,” she replied.

“You have yet to do it,” he pointed out. She sighed and he twisted himself in his seat so he could look at her better. “Okay, how’s this? I get you to call me Lex by the end of Clark’s party or I’ll start calling you Miss Sullivan again.” Chloe chuckled.

“I don’t care if you call me Miss Sullivan,” she said. Lex frowned. “Besides, what kind of incentive is that?” The frown on Lex’s lips diminished. ‘She’s bargaining. This is good,’ he thought.

“Alright,” he agreed. “What would you like if your stubbornness wins out?”

“Hey!” She objected. “I’m not stubborn.” Lex smirked and she half scowled at him. “Fine. If I win I want,” she paused and frowned. “Wait a minute. When did I accept your challenge?” Lex grinned and leaned over toward her. Chloe’s eyes grew larger and he pressed his soft lips against hers. It was a light kiss at first, but Lex was persistent and it quickly deepened. Chloe found herself reciprocating and winding her hands along his chest and up around the back of his head. Lex pulled back and grinned at her confused, yet passionate expression.

“Do you?” He asked. She furrowed her brow in confusion.

“What?” She asked.

“Accept my challenge?” He asked. Lex ran his hand up her thigh and she gasped. Chloe quickly shut her mouth and stared at the man beside her. If he was willing to kiss her just to get her to accept a challenge, her body couldn’t wait to find out how far he was willing to go to win. She got a determined look on her face and she smiled.

“Absolutely,” Chloe nodded. “Mr. Luthor.”

~*~*~
Ch. 2
~*~*~

This part takes place the next day.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“You have to go,” Lana pleaded. Chloe looked up from her computer in the Torch office, but only for a second.

“Technically, I don’t,” Chloe said. Lana pouted and Chloe stopped typing. “Stop it,” Chloe said in a partially annoyed, partially amused voice. “I’m not going.”

“You’re not going where?” Chloe and Lana turned their heads to see Lex leaning on the doorframe. He smiled and walked into the room.

“Clark’s party,” Chloe answered non-chalantly. “And how did you get in here? We have a closed campus now.” Lex smirked.

“And that one metal bar does so much to keep people out,” Lex replied snidely. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Most people understand its metaphorical purpose,” Chloe bit. Lex smiled.

“Are you comparing me to most people Chloe? I think I’m hurt,” he kidded. Lana noticed the gleam in Chloe’s eye and interpreted it incorrectly. She decided to change the topic before the banter turned into sparring.

“Lex!” Lana exclaimed. “I’m glad you’re here. I was just telling Chloe that she has to go to Clark’s party, but she’s being stubborn.” Lex arched an eyebrow.

“Really? Chloe Sullivan stubborn? Who would have imagined that?” Lex said sarcastically. Lana giggled.

“Maybe you could talk her into it?” Lana asked hopefully. “Chloe, please, please reconsider. It’s going to be so much fun. And Whitney’s going to be in town and I know he’ll want to see you.” Chloe and Lex both looked at her like she was crazy.

“What is this fixation you have with setting me up with your ex-boyfriend Lana?” Chloe asked. Lex frowned. He hadn’t been expecting that. Not that he thought Chloe would ever be enamored over someone like Whitney Fordman, but then she liked Clark, so anything was possible. He figured from Lana’s perspective, the move made sense. If Chloe hooked up with Whitney, then Lana would have the tactical advantage with Clark.

“You can’t tell me you haven’t at least thought about it,” Lana said. Chloe grinned.

“Absolutely Lana, you’re right. I dream of him every night,” Chloe said with heavy sarcasm. Lex snickered. Lana crossed her arms and gave Chloe a look. Chloe knew that look and she cringed.

“Okay,” Lana said in a determined voice. “So who has your dream man been lately?” Lana looked thoughtful and Lex wondered how Chloe would answer the question. “I know it’s not Clark, because you’ve only been looking at him like he’s a friend lately, if even that.” Lana paused and a smile crept over her lips. “Spill! Who is it?” Lex raised an eyebrow at Chloe’s blushing cheeks.

“I’d like to know the answer to that myself,” he said. Chloe narrowed her eyes at him, but was saved from having to answer when a distinctive grumble was heard from the door. All three of them looked over to see Principal Reynolds standing in the open doorway.

“I have to get to class, talk to you later Chloe,” Lana said and quickly brushed by Reynolds. ‘Coward,’ Chloe thought.

“Principal Reynolds,” Lex grinned and extended a hand for him to shake but Reynolds just glared at him.

“Save it Luthor,” Reynolds said and took a few steps into the room. “This is a closed campus. Would you like to explain what you’re doing here?” Lex leaned against Chloe’s desk and grinned.

“I just stopped by to say hi to Chloe,” Lex said. Chloe stifled a groan. He was going to get her in so much trouble, and all just because he thought it would infuriate her enough to call him by his first name. Reynolds looked at Chloe disapprovingly.

“I would think that Miss Sullivan has better things to do with her time than to associate with you Lex,” Reynolds said. Chloe smiled and nodded.

“Yes sir,” she replied. “Mr. Luthor was kind enough to answer a few questions for an upcoming article,” Chloe lied. She was mad at him, but she didn’t want to get him in trouble. “He was just about to leave.” Reynolds grunted and nodded once.

“Next time just call her,” he said to Lex and walked out of the office. Still partially perched on her desk, Lex grinned and looked at Chloe.

“See? Even he called me Lex and he hates me,” Lex said. Chloe leaned back in her chair.

“So the real objective behind your challenge was to make me hate you? Because I can do that,” she said with a smile. He leaned closer to her.

“The way you kissed me the other night would suggest otherwise,” he said in a husky voice.

“You kissed me,” she corrected.

“You reciprocated,” he countered. Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Did it ever occur to you that I was just using you? It’s been a while since I’ve had a boyfriend you know,” she said. The part about using him was a lie, but it came out sounding confident, and Chloe figured that’s all that mattered when it came to Lex Luthor. Lex smirked and ran his hand down her arm.

“There are far worse things in this world than being used by a beautiful woman for sexual purposes,” he said. Chloe laughed.

“Nice line,” she said sarcastically. “So does that mean I can use you?” Chloe slammed her palm over her mouth after she asked the question. She hadn’t intended for that to be said out loud. Lex raised an eyebrow and the smirk that had been on his face seemed to grow larger. “Forget I just said that,” she said and got up from her chair.

Lex grabbed her arm so she couldn’t get by him and swung her around, effectively trapping her against the desk with his hands on both sides of her. Lex brought his lips to hers and began to kiss her. Her hands went up to his shoulders and she felt him leaning her backward onto the desk. Lex pulled away from her and both of them were breathing heavily. He saw the shocked look in her eyes and moved his mouth to her ear.

“Go to Clark’s party Chloe,” he murmured. She laughed and pushed him away.

“You’re joking right?” She asked as she stood up. He brought her into his arms again and darted his tongue out to trace the ridges of her ear.

“I can be very persuasive,” he said. Chloe sighed in contentment and let her eyes close.

“Yeah, I’m getting that,” she said. “Why do you want me to go so badly?” Lex smiled. He would need a good lie to answer that question. If he gave her the truth then she’d kick him out of her office and never speak to him again.

“Clark is one of your best friends, he’ll be hurt if you don’t go,” Lex said. She crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow. “That, and if you don’t go then I have a sinking feeling that I’ll be stuck talking to Mr. Fordman for the better part of the night.” Chloe laughed.

“Whitney will be drunk before the first hour is over, you won’t have to talk to him,” she said. “And, by the way, neither of those is a compelling reason for me to go.” Lex grinned ever so slightly.

“What about the challenge?” He asked. Chloe’s smile fell.

“What about it?”

“I believe I said that I could get you to call me Lex by the end of Clark’s party,” he reminded her. “In order for me to do that, we’ll both need to be in attendance.” Chloe frowned. “And you agreed to the challenge, meaning that you agreed to the terms of the challenge as well.” Chloe sighed.

“I’m so going to regret this,” she mumbled. Lex smiled.

“Do you want me to pick you up?” He asked. Chloe grinned and tried to ignore the image that popped into her mind at his words. ‘Mind out of the gutter Sullivan, that’s not what he meant.’ Lex smirked, almost as if he saw the thoughts running through her head. He brought his lips to her ear again. “That’s not what I meant, but I’m not opposed to it.” Chloe’s eyes grew large and he released her from his embrace. Lex winked at her and then turned to leave the office. “Till then Chloe.”

“Mr. Luthor,” she replied. Her hormones may have been driving her, but she wasn’t stupid. He stopped at turned back to face her. Chloe smiled brightly and shrugged. “Don’t worry, you still have a couple more days,” she said. Lex chuckled and left the office. Chloe flopped down in her chair and tried to get her heart rate to go back down. She was sure that Lex knew what an affect he was having on her. Ever since they had kissed in his car she had been having considerably less than chaste thoughts about him. Most of which ended with her screaming his name as she climaxed. She shook herself out of her thoughts.

Lex didn’t think of her like that. He had only kissed her to get what he wanted, and it had worked, but she was determined not to let him have the satisfaction of hearing her call him Lex, and especially not in that context. Her mind betrayed her though and images of them together began to flash through her head. She groaned as she felt an ache start to build inside her. ‘Damn him,’ she thought. Clark’s voice helped to only partially snap her out of her Lex induced fantasy.

“Hey Chloe,” Clark said and smiled warmly at her. Chloe smiled back at him and got out of her chair. She walked over to him and brought his mouth down to hers. Chloe kissed him fiercely. He was surprised, but quickly returned her kiss with full passion. She pulled away from him and charged out of the office.

Clark was left in the Torch office in a complete stupor over what had just happened. Chloe had kissed him, really kissed him, and he had really liked it. ‘Maybe the last few days she was just reevaluating things,’ he thought to himself. A beaming smile formed on his face. Maybe the upcoming party wasn’t such a bad idea after all. Chloe on the other hand, had a completely different view of what had just happened.

“Damn! That didn’t help at all,” she muttered to herself as she walked down the hall. ‘Lex is so going to pay for this.’

~*~*~
Ch. 3
~*~*~

“Okay, you win,” Chloe said as she marched up to the counter. Lana smiled.

“I win what?” Lana asked. Chloe glared at her.

“I’m going to Clark’s party,” she grumbled. Lana’s smile grew larger in excitement.

“Lex was able to talk you into it? That’s terrific,” Lana squealed.

“Talk…if that’s what you want to call it,” Chloe mumbled. Chloe shook her head to try and clear the thoughts that were conjured up. Lana looked at her quizzically. “I guess,” Chloe said. Lana smiled and leaned her elbows on the counter. She wasn’t sure she had heard what she just thought she heard, but judging from Chloe’s mood, it would be better if she didn’t push it.

“So what are you going to wear?” Lana asked.

“You’re getting way to into this,” Chloe said with a grin. Lana laughed and then looked past Chloe’s face to the man coming in the door.

“Hi Clark,” Lana beamed. Chloe winced and slowly turned around to say hi to her friend. If he was still her friend, that was. Chloe had a bad feeling that he wouldn’t be very forgiving about her kissing him earlier that week. She had done her best to avoid him for the past couple of days, but it had gotten increasingly difficult. They had agreed to be friends, just friends, and she had crossed a line simply because she was sexually frustrated from her meeting with Lex. Chloe smiled weakly.

“Hey,” she greeted. Clark smiled broadly.

“Guess what Clark?” Lana asked. Clark glanced at Lana.

“What?”

“Chloe’s decided to come to your party after all,” Lana said cheerfully. Clark smiled again and looked at Chloe, who was busy looking into her coffee mug to avoid eye contact.

“That’s great Chlo!” He said. She took a sip of coffee and nodded. Lana leaned further onto her arms.

“Yeah,” Lana agreed. “So is your new guy going to be there Chloe? Is that why you changed your mind?” Chloe’s eyes grew wide and her gaze shot up to Lana.

“I don’t remember saying I had a new guy,” Chloe quickly covered. Lana rolled her eyes.

“It’s obvious,” Lana argued. “And if you don’t tell me who he is, then I’m still going to try and set you up with Whitney.” Clark looked at the two with confusion. Chloe had a new guy? But she had kissed him and… a slow grin came across his lips.

“Maybe she’s not ready to talk about it,” Clark offered. Lana frowned and playfully hit Clark’s arm.

“Some help you are,” she griped. “You’re her friend, make her tell me.” Clark looked over at Chloe and Chloe made the mistake of looking back up at him. ‘Why is he looking at me like that?’ She wondered. ‘Uh oh,’ Chloe thought. ‘He thinks it’s him. Crap. What am I supposed to do now?’

“Maybe we’ll meet him at the party,” Clark suggested and shoved his hands into his pockets. His smile was enough to make most girls swoon, and Chloe would have included herself in that category just a few days ago. Unfortunately, when she kissed him she felt nothing. Well, not exactly nothing; just not the heat that seemed to radiate through her body when Lex kissed her. Chloe grinned and looked at Clark.

“Clark, I need to talk to you about,” Chloe glanced at Lana for a second and then back to Clark. “Your article,” she covered, hoping that Clark would get the hint. “Do you think you’ll have time later?” Clark smiled and nodded.

“You want a ride home?” Clark asked hopefully. “We could talk about it on the way.” Chloe looked down into her coffee cup. It was empty. She shrugged and stood up.

“Sure,” she agreed. “I guess I can survive on one cup,” she said tongue in cheek. Clark and Lana both chuckled and Chloe started heading toward the door. Lana grabbed Clark’s sleeve.

“See if you can find out who he is,” Lana asked him in a hushed voice. Clark rolled his eyes and followed Chloe out the door. They walked to his truck and he held the door open for her.

“Thanks,” Chloe said quietly. Clark climbed into the truck and flashed her a smile before they began to drive home. An awkward few minutes later, Chloe finally said something. “So… about the whole kissing thing,” she started. Clark smiled.

“It was great,” he said. Chloe arched an eyebrow at him, but he didn’t catch it. “Is that why you changed your mind about going to the party?”

“Uh, well, no,” Chloe stammered. ‘Yes, but not for the reason you think,’ she thought to herself.

“I was getting a little scared that you had changed your mind about us,” Clark said without looking at her. “I mean, it seems like you’ve been avoiding me lately or something.” ‘I have,’ she thought.

“Of course not,” she lied. “I’ve just been busy.” Chloe paused and tried to think of the most delicate way she could phrase what needed to be said. “Clark, I…”

“You’re worried about Lana aren’t you?” He asked. She raised her eyebrows. This could work to her advantage.

“A little,” Chloe said. “I think I just got carried away the other day. You and Lana like each other and I just started to really be friends with her. I don’t want to get in the way of you two finding happiness.” ‘Wow. That sounded really good,’ she thought. Clark pulled the truck over to the side of the road. ‘Or not.’ He unbuckled his seatbelt and scooted a little closer to her.

“Chloe, I like you,” Clark said. Chloe tilted her head at him.

“As a friend Clark, you like me as a friend,” she corrected. “And I’ve gotten to the point where I’m okay with that.” Clark smirked.

“Then why did you kiss me?” He asked. Chloe sighed and ran her hand over the back of her neck.

“Like I said, I just got carried away and…” Clark leaned over and kissed her. Chloe furrowed her brow and Clark pulled back slightly when she didn’t return his kiss.

“Chloe, please,” Clark pleaded in a hushed voice. Their lips were only millimeters apart and Chloe could feel his warm breath against her skin. His eyes made her heart melt and she moved her head closer toward him. Their lips melded together and Clark’s mouth became demanding quickly. He brought his hand into her hair and pressed against the back of her head to keep her from pulling away from him. Chloe was wondering what the hell had gotten into him. The kiss was alright, but it was just flesh against flesh. It contained none of the emotion or sensation that Lex’s kisses had contained. She wondered briefly if that was just because Lex had more experience.

“Clark,” she said. Chloe was a little out of breath and Clark smiled. Chloe didn’t. “I really don’t want to hurt Lana. And you two have waited to be with each other for so long.” Clark’s smile fell and he stroked her cheek with his hand.

“Just think about it okay?” Clark asked. “I’ll respect your decision either way, and we’ll still be friends no matter what.” Chloe partially grinned and nodded. She figured that was about the best she was going to get out of him for the time being.

“I, I should get home,” Chloe said. Clark smiled and nodded. He re-buckled his safety belt and drove her home. When he stopped the truck, Chloe practically jumped out.

“Do you need a ride tonight?” He asked.

“No,” Chloe responded, plastering a fake smile on her face. “You’re the host after all. You have to be there when everybody shows up.” Clark smiled and nodded.

“Okay,” he agreed. “See you tonight then.” Chloe sighed and leaned her head up against the door after she watched Clark drive away. ‘How could I have kissed him…again?’ She thought.

A few hours later, she heard the doorbell ring. She was ready for the party, but was expecting to have to drive herself, and she was putting it off because she really didn’t want to go, especially now. Chloe opened the door to see Lex standing there. She groaned and the smirk fell off his face. Lex leaned on the doorframe with one arm.

“Problem?” He asked. She stepped to the side as an unspoken invitation to let him inside. Lex walked by her and she closed the door. “You did want me to pick you up right?” The smirk was back with his innuendo and Chloe let out the deep breath she didn’t realize she had been holding in. He tilted his head as he observed her body language. “You really don’t want to go to this thing tonight do you?” Chloe shook her head.

“You have no idea what’s happened in the last couple of days,” she said. Lex nodded once and motioned for her to sit down. Chloe took a seat on the couch and Lex sat down next to her.

“Tell me about it,” he said in a comforting voice. Chloe raised an eyebrow at him. This wasn’t banter, and it didn’t seem sexual. On the other hand, who else was there to talk to about what had happened? She sucked in a large amount of air as she gathered the nerve to talk to him. He grinned at her and tucked some hair behind her ear. “Don’t worry, if Fordman gets out of line, I’ll take care of it for you.” Chloe looked down.

“What if it’s Clark?” She asked in a volume much lower than her normal speaking voice. Lex looked confused.

“I’m afraid I don’t follow,” he said. Chloe looked up at him.

“I said what if it’s Clark,” she repeated. She paused when she realized that he was referring to not understanding the meaning behind the question rather than the volume in which she had spoken it. “He, um,” she started, refusing to look Lex in the eye. “He’s been a little weird ever since I kissed him the other day.” Lex raised his eyebrows.

“You kissed Clark?” He asked in surprise. Chloe nodded. “Do you mind if I ask why?” Chloe looked at him but quickly looked away and then stood up and started pacing around the area in front of the couch.

“It’s…kind of complicated,” she said. ‘Oh, what the hell? You may as well tell him the truth,’ she thought. “After you left the Torch a couple days ago, I was…” She moved her head back and forth trying to think of the right words to say. Chloe opted for the more direct approach. She stopped pacing and leaned down to kiss him. “That’s why,” she said as she pulled away. Lex gave her a quizzical look and she sighed. “I was left feeling…unsatisfied.” A smirk slowly crawled across Lex’s lips.

“Really?” He asked dryly. Chloe shot him a quick glare.

“And now he thinks I’m hot for him,” she rambled and then shook her head. “Never mind. Maybe I just didn’t put enough effort into kissing him,” she mused out loud. Lex frowned. “But I did when he kissed me again today and I still didn’t feel anything.” Chloe sighed and plopped down on the couch again. “Maybe I can try again at the party.” Lex’s displeasure with the direction the conversation had taken grew.

“Kissing isn’t about effort Chloe. You either have chemistry or you don’t. And as far as kissing him again, I would prefer that you didn’t,” Lex said as calmly as he possibly could. He really had to work at it though. Clark had kissed his…Clark had kissed Chloe, more than once, and now it seemed he wanted to pursue something with her. He couldn’t let that happen.

“Whatever,” Chloe replied. Lex smoothly ran his hand over her shoulder, up her neck, and around the back of her head, pulling her to him. Their mouths smashed together and Lex slid his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues dueled for what seemed like an eternity before they finally separated. Lex and Chloe rested their foreheads against each other’s.

“Why do you want to be with him?” Lex asked, a sorrow note tingeing his words. Chloe breathed heavily.

“You’re the one who wanted me to go to the party,” she reminded him.

“Yes,” he agreed. “But not because I thought you’d end up screaming his name by the end of the night.” Chloe looked into his eyes.

“Well, seeing as how I don’t like it when he kisses me, I sincerely doubt I’ll have that problem,” she responded snarkily. Lex gently laid his lips against hers.

“And what about me?” He asked. “Do you like it when ‘I’ kiss you?” Chloe nodded once and Lex grinned. They kissed again and Lex slowly leaned her back on the couch. He moved his mouth to her ear and ran his tongue along it and then blew lightly. Chloe’s body shuddered a little with a shiver that went through her. “And what about screaming my name?” He half whispered in a husky voice. “Have you thought about it?” Chloe closed her eyes and let the pleasure of his words sweep through her. She nodded before she knew what she was doing. Lex gently nipped at her neck and although she loved it, she pushed him off of her and sat up. He looked at her with a confused expression.

“We still have to go to Clark’s party,” she reminded him with a grin. He didn’t want to go now. He just wanted to stay there and take advantage of the fact that Gabe was away for a couple of days on a business trip. Lex frowned.

“We could say you’re sick,” he suggested. Chloe laughed.

“He knows I’m not. He gave me a ride home today, remember?” She asked. Lex looked at her seriously and she gave him the smallest grin. “Don’t worry, I’m not going to tell him that we’re…” She was going to say ‘together’, but then she reminded herself that they weren’t really. “You know,” she finally said.

“I’ll tell him if you won’t,” Lex said intently. Chloe raised her eyebrows in shock. “I don’t want him touching you.” He leaned over and kissed her. “You’re mine.”

~*~*~
Ch. 4
~*~*~

Chloe decided to let the ‘mine’ comment slide. She still wasn’t completely convinced that Lex wasn’t paying attention to her just to get what he wanted. The drive to the party was short and Chloe reached to open her door after Lex parked the car, but with one motion of his hand on her leg, he stopped her.

“I’ll open it for you,” he said. Chloe rolled her eyes and Lex smirked as he got out of the car.

“Yeah, cuz’ that won’t look suspicious at all,” she mumbled to herself. Lex opened the door and offered her his hand. Chloe sighed and accepted it. They started walking to the front door and Lex placed his hand on the small of her back. She raised an eyebrow at him and he smirked.

“You don’t want Mr. Fordman to get any ideas do you?” He asked. Chloe laughed and Lex grinned. “Finally. I was beginning to think I’d lost my touch.” He noticed that Chloe had been fairly quiet since he called her ‘his’ and brought up the whole ‘telling Clark’ thing. But now she was smiling and laughing at what wasn’t even one of his better jokes. Lex thought it was a good sign. They walked inside, promptly greeted by teenagers who were already well on their way to becoming completely intoxicated. One of the jocks bumped into Chloe and she sighed.

“You see why I didn’t want to come to this?” She asked. Lex rubbed her back comfortingly.

“We don’t have to stay long,” Lex said. The corners of his lips curled upward. “In fact, I’d prefer that we didn’t.” She playfully hit his stomach with the back of her hand and he smiled.

“Oh no,” Chloe groaned. Lex raised an eyebrow as an unspoken question. “Josh,” she said and motioned to a boy coming their way. To Lex, he looked like every other football player at the party, but Chloe obviously recognized him. He was holding a beer cup in his hand, and Chloe was willing to wager that it wasn’t his first one of the evening.

“Hey Sullivan,” Josh said. He openly looked her up and down and she rolled her eyes. “Looking good. Wanna dance?” Lex looked at him with astonishment. Did this boy not know who he is? Or was he just stupid enough not to care? Lex was about to say something when a familiar voice came wafting over the sound of the music.

“Hey Chloe,” Clark greeted her with a beaming smile and leaned down to hug her. She awkwardly patted him on the back in return. Clark released her from his embrace and smiled at Lex. “Hey Lex.” Josh gave up on ogling Chloe when another girl passed by him. Chloe breathed a sigh of relief. Clark raised an eyebrow at her and she shrugged.

“He was just being obnoxious,” she explained. Clark raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.

“So, like always?” Clark commented. Chloe laughed.

“Yeah,” she said. Lex frowned and looked at her.

“He was hitting on you,” he observed. Clark chuckled.

“You talking to her wasn’t enough to scare him away huh?” Clark teased. Lex gave him a moderate glare.

“So it would seem,” Lex agreed. Chloe briefly looked around the main room.

“Where’s Lana?” She asked. ‘Lana will save me,’ she thought, quickly followed by, ‘I can’t believe I just thought that.’ Chloe shook her head and both men looked at her questioningly. “Sorry,” she said. “Trying to clear my thoughts.” Lex looked at her knowingly and she couldn’t stifle her laughter. “I forgot that you read minds.” Clark observed the interaction between his two friends.

“You two seem to be getting along,” Clark said in a tone that wasn’t quite conversational. Chloe grinned.

“Mr. Luthor was kind enough to give me a ride here,” she said. Lex gave her a mock glare for still refusing to call him by his first name.

“How many times do I need to tell you to call me Lex?” He asked. Clark laughed and shook his head.

“Don’t get your hopes up,” Clark said. He turned to Chloe and looked at her with his puppy dog eyes. Lex cringed slightly, but it went unnoticed. “Do you want something to drink? Or we could dance,” he suggested. Chloe gave him a small smiled.

“No thanks,” she responded. “I actually wasn’t going to stay that long. This is more of a ‘make a brief appearance’ thing.” Clark frowned.

“Why?” He asked. Chloe sighed and glanced at Lex. Maybe he’d changed his mind about telling Clark. She wasn’t entirely sure how to read him all the time yet. Chloe looked back over at Clark, but caught a glimpse of Lana coming toward them.

“There she is!” Chloe said with a little too much enthusiasm. Lana smiled brightly and they gave each other a hug. “I was just asking where you were.” Lana rolled her eyes.

“Sometimes I think we’re the only smart people who go to our school,” she commented. Chloe chuckled.

“You get that too huh?” She said.

“Ugh,” Lana started her complaint about the evening thus far. “Every football player except for Pete has hit on me.” She shivered in disgust and Chloe started laughing.

“Well, you’ve got me beat,” Chloe replied. “Josh is the only one who’s even come over to uh – me.” She almost said ‘us’ and barely caught the words coming out of her mouth. Lana smiled.

“Lucky,” she observed. “Although I bet the fact that you’re standing here talking to Lex and Clark has something to do with it.” Chloe nodded in agreement.

“Probably,” she responded. Lana looked around the room.

“So is your guy here yet?” Lana asked.

“My guy?” Chloe repeated over the blaring music. Lana looked at her pointedly.

“Ye-s,” she strung out. “You know, the new guy you have the hots for?” Chloe snorted.

“The hots? Were you raised in the seventies?” Chloe teased. Lana laughed and threw up her hands.

“Okay, okay. The guy you’ve been lusting after,” she corrected. Lana glanced around the room again. “I know it’s not Tyler or Josh, because you hate them.” Lana went on to name a few other possible candidates before Lex finally stopped her.

“It doesn’t seem like Chloe’s very comfortable with this conversation,” Lex said. Lana grinned at him.

“Tough,” she replied.

“Tough?” Both Clark and Lex repeated at the same time. They were taken aback by Lana’s sudden bravado.

“Yes, tough,” Lana repeated. “I warned Chloe that if she didn’t hook up with this guy tonight then I was going to set her up with Whitney and,” an evil smile crawled over her lips. “There he is now.” She gave a little wave and Chloe groaned.

“Help me,” she said to no one in particular. Lex smirked and seeing as how he was standing beside her, he wrapped his arm around her waist. Clark raised his eyebrow at the movement, but didn’t say anything. Lana turned her attention back to Chloe and looked at Lex’s arm around her waist. She rolled her eyes.

“Please,” Lana said. “He’s been gone, that doesn’t mean that he turned stupid. There’s no way he’s going to believe that you two are together.” Lex squared his jaw at the comment and Chloe wrapped her arm around his waist. He looked down at her with a silent question written on his face. Whitney broke the moment.

“Hey!” Whitney greeted. Lana and Chloe both smiled, but Lex and Clark appeared emotionless.

“Having fun catching up with your friends?” Lana asked. Whitney smiled.

“Yeah, it’s been really informative,” he answered. Chloe creased her brow.

“Informative?” She queried. “They all look like they’re drunk.” She saw Whitney’s expression. “No offense,” she quickly added. Whitney chuckled.

“None taken,” Whitney said. He smiled at the couple in front of him and turned to look at Lex directly. “You do realize that she’s too good for you and will end up dumping you on your ass when she figures it out?” Lex grinned at him.

“Don’t put ideas in her head,” he responded. Clark laughed along with the rest of them. It had been uncomfortable at first to see Lex and Chloe standing so close to each other. Their arms were still wrapped around each other’s backs, but no one else seemed to have a problem with it, so he decided to let it go. Lex leaned across and kissed Chloe’s head. Clark frowned. That was taking the act a bit too far.

“It looks like your friends are about to start fighting,” Chloe commented and motioned to the sea of lettermen’s jackets in one corner of the room. Whitney frowned.

“They always get like that, especially when they drink,” he commented. A lamp hit the floor and shattered when one of the jocks pushed another. Clark winced.

“I guess I’d better put a stop to it,” he said. Whitney nodded.

“I’ll help,” he said. Clark and Whitney walked away and Lana turned back to face Chloe and Lex, whom she noticed hadn’t removed their appendages from each other. She looked straight at Chloe with a newfound understanding expression on her face.

“You two are actually going out aren’t you?” Lana asked. Chloe partially frowned.

“I’m not sure you’d call it going out,” she replied. Lana’s eyes grew wide at the implication. “It’s not like that Lana, get your mind out of the gutter.” Lana let go of a breath she had been holding in.

“But we are together,” Lex added. Lana shook her head ever so slightly and then smiled.

“Well, that’s great, I guess,” she stammered. Chloe laughed and the two girls hugged. When they pulled away from each other Lana looked at Lex. “Whitney was right though, she’s too good for you.” Chloe couldn’t tell whether she was teasing or not.

“I know.”

~*~*~
Ch. 5 - The End
~*~*~

“So how do you want to handle this?” Lex asked Chloe. She watched Clark and Whitney trying to calm down the group of already drunk jocks in the corner.

“I don’t,” Chloe admitted. Lana observed the two of them with confusion, but followed Chloe’s eyes to Clark, and the realization dawned on her.

“Clark doesn’t know?” Lana asked with surprise. Chloe smiled and shook her head. “Oh my God! How could he not know? You’re his best friends! He’ll be completely happy!” The smile beamed on Lana’s face and Chloe and Lex shared a knowing look that said it would be best not to tell Lana what had happened with Clark. Chloe looked back at Lana and she smiled as an idea came to her. Lex looked at her questioningly.

“Lana, as much fun as this party – isn’t,” Chloe said. “I think it’s time for us to go.” Lana’s smile dropped to the floor and she flashed a doe like look with her eyes.

“Why?” She asked. “And you can’t just go, Clark will be so upset.” Chloe kept the smile on her face.

“I’m sure you can find a way to make him forgive us,” Chloe said suggestively. Lana’s eyes widened.

“Oh!” Lana exclaimed in surprise. “Oh Chloe, Clark and I are just friends, you know that.” Chloe glanced at Lex.

“That didn’t sound terribly convincing did it?” Chloe asked. Lex grinned and shook his head. The couple looked back at Lana, who was now nervously twisting a ring on her finger.

“I, I,” Lana stammered. Chloe laughed.

“It’s okay,” she said. “Set Whitney up with someone else and then you and Clark have fun tonight.”

“It’s not like that,” Lana protested. Chloe let go of Lex and gave Lana a hug.

“Of course it’s not sweetie,” she said in a tone that indicated she didn’t believe her. “Not yet anyway.” Lana sighed.

“Are you sure you don’t want to stay?” Lana asked.

“You can’t have a safety net forever Lana,” Lex said. “Sometimes you just have to take the chance.” Chloe barely held back a snort.

“Nice metaphor,” she said sarcastically. Lex smiled.

“Do you want to get out of here or not?” He smirked. Chloe smiled.

“God yes,” she replied. Lex laughed and wrapped his arm around her. Chloe gave a little wave to Lana, who just stood there in shock as she watched the couple leave. She didn’t even notice when Clark came up behind her.

“Hey,” he greeted. Lana spun around and clasped her hand over her heart. Clark chuckled. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you.” He glanced around the room and creased his brow. “Where did Chloe and Lex go?” Lana smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

“They’re around,” she answered non-committally. “You wanna dance?” Clark smiled broadly. Lana was asking him to dance even though her ex-boyfriend was there. Maybe he would take Chloe’s advice after all.

~*~*~*~*~*~

“Would you like to explain why we’re on the way to the Kents’ barn instead of to my nice warm car?” Lex asked. Chloe held his hand and was practically dragging him to the barn.

“Nice warm cars are great,” she agreed. “But not for this.” Lex raised an eyebrow and she turned her head to look ahead instead of having to meet his gaze. If she did that she might lose her nerve. “Besides, I’ve always had this fantasy about…” Lex stopped walking and pulled her back to him.

“Fantasy?” He questioned. Chloe’s grin fell with the next thing he said. “And does Clark know about this ‘fantasy’?” Chloe’s eyes grew wide and she paled with a horrified look on her face.

“No!” She said a little too loudly. She narrowed her eyes at him. “And you’re not going to tell him are you?” Lex smirked.

“I don’t know…”

“Well, if you’re not interested, I’m sure I could find someone else,” she trailed off as she looked back over toward the party. Lex placed his hand on her hip and brought her flush against his body.

“Don’t even think about it,” he warned. Chloe laughed and stood on her toes to kiss him. She wrapped her arms up around his neck and ran her hand over the back of his smooth head. Lex let out a small groan. He looked at the entrance of the barn in front of them and grimaced.

“The barn? Are you sure?” Lex asked. Chloe grinned and undid the latch.

“Well, Clark’s ‘fortress of solitude’ to be exact,” she said. Lex frowned and leaned up against a post inside.

“And I’m guessing that I wasn’t starring in this particular fantasy?” He said in more of an observational tone. She shook her head in admission.

“No,” she said and walked up to him. “But I’m expecting you’ll be better.” The corners of Lex’s lips curled upward. She placed her hands on his chest and he rested his hands on her hips.

“Is that so Miss Sullivan?” He asked. She smiled brightly and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“That’s so Mr. Luthor,” she replied. Lex leaned his head down to speak into her ear.

“Good enough to call me Lex?” His warm breath caressed her skin and she took delight in the shiver that went down her spine.

‘Whoa, push down those feelings Chlo,’ she thought to herself. ‘He’s only doing this to get his way, remember?’ She didn’t want to believe it, but at the same time, a little part of herself was saying, ‘so? So what if he’s doing it to get his way? It’s not like you don’t get anything out of it.’

“Chloe?” Lex asked. She hadn’t answered his previous question and it looked like she was having some sort of inner conflict with what they were about to do. “If you don’t want to…I would never pressure you.” Chloe shook her head and grinned.

“I want to,” she said. He gave a curt nod and motioned to the stairs, but he was still running his hands up and down her back.

“So how does this fantasy start?” Lex asked. Chloe noted that his demeanor was almost smug and she couldn’t help having her grin turn into a smile.

“Well it’s going to be different now anyway,” she murmured. She reached up and brought his head down a little to give her access to his neck. He was a little taken aback. Until now, he had been the instigator in most of their kisses or touches. It surprised him to have Chloe start taking control. He moaned when she started dragging her teeth along the sensitive skin of the crook of his neck.

“Chloe,” he managed to rasp out. She started sucking on the spot and his eyes closed. His hands automatically went to the hem of her shirt and started to lift it. Chloe felt his fingers against the skin of her back and she pulled away from him for a mere second to lift the shirt over her head. He looked down on her body with appreciation and pulled her into his arms again. Lex swiftly moved his mouth to meet hers. He kissed her forcefully and Chloe felt his tongue part her lips after just a brief time together. Their tongues swept against each other’s and Lex ran a hand through Chloe’s hair to the back of her head.

He wondered if she knew how much she was beginning to mean to him. The sexual chemistry was incredible, but it went deeper than that. He hoped Chloe felt it too, but immediately chided himself after he thought that. ‘Of course she doesn’t,’ he told himself. ‘She won’t even call you by your first name...yet.’ Chloe had pulled back to breathe and she eyed the smirk on Lex’s face with suspicion.

“What?” She asked. Chloe noticed the gleam in his eye and started to walk up the stairs backward. He started to follow her. The way he moved was vaguely reminiscent of a predatory animal stalking its prey. “What?” She repeated. They reached the top of the stairs and Lex picked her up. Chloe’s eyes grew wide and she let out a nervous laugh. “What are you doing?”

“Floor or couch?” He asked simply. Chloe arched an eyebrow. Having him carry her, the feel of his arms and his body so close to hers, felt entirely too good.

“Couch,” she replied. He grinned and walked her over to the couch. Lex laid her down and began to slide her skirt off of her. She stopped his hands and he looked at her with a quizzical expression on his face. “I’m almost naked already and you still have all your clothes on,” she explained. Lex smirked. He could see her point of view and he started to unbutton his shirt. Soon, the remainder of their clothing was scattered across the loft’s floor and Lex was laying half on top of Chloe, his legs wrapped with hers.

He kissed gently along her collarbone and she bent her head back as she arched toward him. Chloe couldn’t believe she was actually going through with this, or that Lex was for that matter. What could they be thinking? A sudden jolt of pleasure shot through Chloe’s body when Lex took her nipple into his mouth. ‘Oh yeah,’ she told herself to answer her previous question. He teased her other nipple with his finger and thumb and Chloe started writhing beneath him, rocking her hips in a rhythm to seek release for the ache that was building within her.

She let out a whimpering moan and Lex grinned with male satisfaction. He moved to capture her mouth again in a passion filled kiss and then positioned himself between her legs. Chloe could feel his erection against her, begging for entrance. Lex pulled away and looked at her with a silent question written on his face. Chloe spread her legs further apart and hitched her ankles on his back as an answer. He smiled and slowly began to push himself into her. Chloe gasped at the sensation and dug her nails into his upper arms. Lex pumped into her, developing a rhythm that she quickly caught onto. She moaned and bit her lip, and then she felt her body starting to shake.

“Lex!” She screamed out as her orgasm rolled over her. A few more thrusts and Lex collapsed on top of her. They were both breathing hard, but he started to pepper her hair with small kisses. He darted his tongue out and traced the ridges of her ear.

“Now was that so hard?” He half whispered. Chloe chuckled and absently ran her fingers over his smooth scalp.

“Depends what you’re talking about,” she teased. Chloe felt him smile and turned her face to look at him. He propped himself up on his elbow and smirked at her. Chloe rolled her eyes. “Okay, I get it, I lost the challenge.” Lex’s smirk turned into a smile and he leaned over to kiss her again.

“Now all I have to do is figure out a way to get you to like me and I’ll be set,” he said. Chloe arched an eyebrow.

“You don’t think I like you? Why do you think I just slept with you?” She asked. He gave her a sad smile.

“I’m not ignorant Chloe. I know you still like him. You slept with me because you’re competitive and stubborn,” Lex replied. He had been trying hard not to get any ideas about her returning his newfound feelings for her. Even saying the words he was using to protect himself, he knew he had a very real chance of getting hurt. Chloe laughed and he furrowed his brow. “Not the response I was expecting,” he admitted.

“Sorry,” she said and stroked his arm with her hand. He looked at her hand and then back at her face. “It’s just, for a smart guy, you can be pretty stupid.” He raised an eyebrow and she smiled. Chloe moved her lips to his and started to kiss him. His eyes were still open in surprise, but they closed as the kiss deepened. His hand weaved into her hair and her hand ran over the back of his head. They finally broke apart to breathe and Chloe smirked at him. “I know you’re used to dating women who don’t care about you, and that’s probably altered your perception on reality, but I’m not like that. I never would have admitted to Lana that we were together if I didn’t like you.” A slow grin crept across Lex’s lips and he leaned forward to kiss her.

“So you like me then?” Lex asked. Chloe smiled.

“Yes. I like you Lex,” Chloe said. Lex smiled.

“That’s twice,” he observed. Chloe laughed.

“Think you can get a third out of me?” She teased. Lex smirked and moved so he was on top of her. He looked down at her.

“Is that a challenge Miss Sullivan?”

“Absolutely Mr. Luthor.”

The End

ryuu-chan
20th April 2003, 19:44
Loved the fic!
As much as all the other fanfics you have posted!!
Continue writing, I really appreciate authors who actually have talent.

kidkarmina
7th July 2003, 06:38
:chlexsign4: in this story!!! But then again, I love all the Chlex on all your stories. :wub: **sigh happily***

Lady Candy
15th October 2003, 19:38
I love this kind of challenges, when involve sex!
I love this ff!

sara_noele
28th November 2003, 20:34
I just can't believe I haven't read this earlier. This was fantastic!!! :clap:

Silly Sphinx
28th November 2003, 21:43
Very adorable. I liked this one a lot. :)

Sab_Luthor
29th November 2003, 01:25
that was a nice fic
i loved it a lot

nickielh
29th November 2003, 15:26
Another wonderful fic from you. You are one of my favorite Chlex writers out there. Keep up the wonderful job.

Nickie

happy bunny
3rd December 2003, 06:31
Awesome. Especially loved the last few lines.

hurlingturtles
3rd December 2003, 08:25
awesome!!!! i LOVED it!!!! :wub: i didn't want it to end! you are a great writer, i hope you know :biggrin:

autumngold
3rd December 2003, 08:45
I really love this story! :wub: You weren't very nice to Chloe in it though because you made her kiss Clark! Yuck! :biggrin: I hope you know how much I enjoy all of your stories!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :chlexsign4:

Charmingjen
13th December 2003, 07:34
Yay, hooray! I loved it. It was short, sweet, and smutty! hehe. Great job!

:blinkkiss: Jen

Chloe Luthor
13th December 2003, 20:08
I love the fic too !!!! Its was so great !!! :)

I have now to finish mine and translate to english :)

Blaire023
2nd November 2004, 20:53
have i mentioned that i love this fic. it's one of those ones you never get tired of reading. give me about a month and a half and i'll be leaving you more feedback.

i miss you, kris

seraphic
5th November 2004, 16:22
Hmmm nice!! Keep writing ((:

Ainur
6th November 2004, 16:50
Loved it. Great job!!!!

starmoon
11th April 2005, 23:14
that was great!!! i love how lex got chloe to call him lex instead of calling him mr. luthor.

ggdoll18
19th June 2005, 04:54
VERY cute story
I enjoyed them not saying they love each other so soon...:)

arkakitty
28th June 2005, 17:40
What a challenge :)

welshy
28th June 2005, 18:12
That was a lovely fic

darkangel
6th July 2005, 07:56
I just loved this fic.

mamma_2004
15th September 2005, 10:48
o this is so cute and so sweet.

teb85
21st September 2005, 00:32
Great fic ! loved it !

txalb
13th December 2005, 03:12
What with Clark being a big dork and with Lex and Chloe and the banter (not to mention the sex) this is a nice well rounded story for something in the “smut” category. Nice!

It really made me laugh. Thanks for writing.

txalb

~*~Tasha~*~
5th June 2006, 04:20
Enjoyable fic to read. Glad I found it. Cute and snarky. Man can Clark be any more clueless. LOL. He just makes me want to way welll golllly like Gomer Pyle or something. LOL

xiaoyouangel
21st July 2006, 07:03
that was a good challenge...

HumbugGirl
21st July 2006, 20:51
....“Where’s Lana?” She asked. ‘Lana will save me,’ she thought, quickly followed by, ‘I can’t believe I just thought that.’....

Best line ever, lol.

I needed this. Really I did. I've not been feeling the chlex love lately and this helped.

And now, I'm off to find more of my old favourites.

~*~Tasha~*~
23rd July 2006, 04:55
Needed a nice pick me up, and I reread your fic. Yeppers ... just as good the second time around too.

Liz213Mast
24th July 2006, 05:46
You are a great writer, please continue writing. Do a sequel. :puppydog:

:respect:

kirt30
1st August 2006, 18:20
perfet fic for someone felling horrible

Tanschana
9th June 2008, 14:11
Awesome!
Great story!

starmoon
25th December 2010, 09:41
so hot! i love this story :drool:

musicangel585
27th December 2010, 09:35
I love all your Chlex fics! Wish that there were more!

Tarentum
28th December 2010, 19:45
Adorable.

Emch
30th December 2010, 13:46
Just great. Everytime I read tis fic I like it a little bit more

malugargula
25th January 2013, 02:53
Great fic

missmagick
17th April 2016, 23:35
Excellent I love the earlier ones