PDA

View Full Version : [Completed] Taking Liberties (NC-17)

bluemoongirl23
24th December 2004, 05:14
A/N: This came out of the way that Lex is being written now. He has gone too soft, in my opinion. He's not nice or sweet or in love with Chloe in this one. Consider yourselves warned.

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, they are solely the property of the WB

He could see her moving around in the kitchen from his car which was parked in her driveway. She was going through such a flurry of activity that she hadn’t heard him pull up. That was good, her surprise would work to his advantage.

He knew that her father wasn’t home. He had seen to that last week after Clark had left the Manor. It had taken some doing, but Lex knew how to pull strings when he needed to. When doing so worked to his advantage and got him something that he had wanted.

And, he wanted the young woman that was currently setting up what she most likely hoped would be a romantic night. He couldn’t pinpoint the exact moment that it had happened, nor did he want to. He merely acknowledged the fact and then went about taking what he wanted.

Lex had watched her, at first, ascertaining if the risk would be worth it. He assumed that she was a virgin and when he had gotten a hold of her medical records, they had confirmed it. He usually liked his woman experienced with a full bag of tricks. But, the innocence of Smallville must have been influencing him because he couldn’t get the visual of Chloe writhing under him out of his mind. Only one thing would do that properly.

He knew that he wouldn’t have to worry about catching anything from the girl. That was one worry out of his mind. The other sticking point was the actual sex. He didn’t know if Chloe would be any good. Did she know how to touch a man at all? How to move in order to please someone? There was no way to get any hard facts on that. So, all he could do was watch and take an educated guess.

Lex didn’t believe in old wives tales or urban legends or anything of the like. However, when he had seen the young girl move on the dance floor, his mind had been made up. He had organized a trip for Chloe, Lana and Clark to one of Metropolis’s clubs for Lana’s birthday. He had met with Gabe and the Kents, assuring them that nothing untoward would happen. He wasn’t about to ply the underage teens with alcohol and sully the tolerable reputation he now had in the town.

No, everything had gone as planned that night. He had allowed himself to be dragged onto the dance floor by the two girls one time apiece. He had brought his own date and attended to her perfectly, all the while making sure that no one in their party had one drop of alcohol. But, he had also watched.

He had watched as Chloe’s body moved against the numerous men she had danced with. She hadn’t been shy about getting close and, every now and again, grinding against a total stranger. She had been having a good time and Lex had found himself drawn to the sway of her hips.

Chloe’s movements had been confident and strong. Her body had not flinched away from the contact of strange, older men. She arched into the touches of the people she knew. Yes, Lex was quite sure that with a little instruction, Chloe would be worth the trouble he was going through. He’d have her moving against and under him in no time.

Once his decision had been made, he had taken a week to think through how he could get it to happen. He didn’t love the girl, he didn’t want a relationship with her, he just wanted to fuck her. Plain and simple. But, it was a delicate matter. Afterwards, she couldn’t be under the impression that it was anything more than that. He would have to play this perfectly to ensure that it would not come back to bite him in the ass.

Lex never thought that his friendship with Clark would actually be the answer to the puzzle. If anything, he viewed it as a hindrance to his end game. Especially since Lex was certain that Chloe still harbored feelings for Clark.

Instead, Clark’s faith in his friendship with Lex had been the man’s greatest asset. When Clark had come to the Manor last week, Lex knew that something was amiss with the boy immediately. He seemed jumpy and couldn’t stay focused on one topic for very long. There was clearly an issue that he wanted to discuss with Lex but couldn’t find a way to say it.

When he had pressed Clark on it, the boy had caved. Apparently, through a series of conversations, Clark and Chloe had decided to have sex with one another. Lex would have bet all of his fortune that it had been Chloe’s idea, but didn’t voice this to Clark. He simply listened as the boy explained that he was nervous and didn’t know if it was the best idea.

If Lex had been honest with the boy, he would have steered him away from going through with it. But, honesty was not the best move for him. Instead, he had convinced Clark that his first time should be with Chloe. That she cared for him and that Clark would never regret it that way. As he spoke with him, Lex ran through a myriad of ways in which he could get both Clark and Gabe out of his way. Leaving Chloe open for the taking.

Lex now knew the time and place of the event. He just had to change Chloe’s dance card. He had sent Gabe away on a last minute business trip and Clark had come over to the Manor three days ago, having just gone with Chloe to the airport in order to drop off her father. He had pressed Clark gently and the boy had told him that Chloe had suggested her house and had told him the day and time that he should show up.

With all of that information, Lex’s plan had been cemented. Clark was the only thing standing in the way of Chloe. And, he was easily taken care of. Lex only had to create some sort of Lana related crisis and he knew that the boy would fall in line the way that he needed.

Before coming over here, he had checked on the situation. Lana had indeed called Clark from Metropolis, explaining to him that she had been arrested and she needed him to come and bail her out. Lex found some amusement in the fact that he had been able to work it so that she was picked up for solicitation. He enjoyed adding insult to injury whenever possible.

Clark, ever the dutiful friend, had agreed to go to the jail. Lex knew that he would make it to Metropolis in no time so he had to put up some bureaucratic red tape to ensure that Clark would be tied up for the rest of the evening. As he listened to Clark and Lana’s conversation, he smirked at the girl’s harried, desperate tone of voice. Clark had mentioned calling Lex for help but Lana wasn’t hearing any of that. She made him swear that he wouldn’t tell anyone else.

Lex didn’t even have to intercept the call from Clark to Chloe. The boy hadn’t made such a call. He hadn’t attempted to get in touch with Chloe to let her know that he wouldn’t be able to make it to her house for their sexual encounter.

The field was now clear.

crankychick
24th December 2004, 05:17
:devil: I just love EvilLex fics :devil:

zelda
24th December 2004, 05:46
OOOOOOH so evil, he gives me chills! :yay:

kitten
24th December 2004, 05:51
:cool:

I knew that Lex Luthor was still around. Can't wait for more.

autumngold
24th December 2004, 07:38
I hope that Chloe is so good that she blows Lex's mind!! Thanks so much for the new story!! Post again soon please!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

lexchloe
24th December 2004, 13:21
Originally posted by autumngold@Dec 24 2004, 07:38 AM
I hope that Chloe is so good that she blows Lex's mind!!
What she said. More please :puppyeyes:

Béatrice
25th December 2004, 21:56
Lex is evil. :devil: Just hope he won't hurt Chloe since he doesn't love her. :nono:

buddyfozzy
25th December 2004, 23:33
Classic evil Lex. Niiiiice. :devil: :devil: :devil:

chril1
26th December 2004, 15:26
is it just me who see's lex's *just one fuck* being turned around and him being hooked? nasty bastard, great start looking out for more

love lea
xxx

AlabamaWorley
26th December 2004, 20:44
The tone of Lex and the Chlex has definitely (though somewhat inexplicably) changed on the show. I'm glad to see you putting them together in this manner - I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.

Lana picked up for hooking was a nice touch!

sydsvaughn
27th December 2004, 07:47
Definitely need more ... this is a Lex I love!

SaraC

randa
27th December 2004, 19:41
evil lex is so damn sexy!!

randa

hfce
27th December 2004, 23:32
Wow Lex is evil. :devil: But I hope when Chloe finds out that she gets back at him. Its only fair. ;)

Hope :cool:

Lexy21
28th December 2004, 04:47
Lmao!!! Lana soliciting, that's was great! Now all you need to do is kill her off! ;) Die blana ho die!! :hammer:

I must say that after I read your first post I was completely hooked. When's the update bein posted? Huh huh?

Crackin first chappy

Lexy :chlexsign4:

bluemoongirl23
29th December 2004, 03:25
A/N: Another tidbit of an update. Glad to hear that y'all are enjoying the semi-dark Lex. Cause, he's bad in full force....

Lex pulled himself out of the car, his laptop in tow. He had to have a believable cover story in order to gain access to Chloe’s house. Right now was the perfect opportunity. Clark was only a few minutes late, so Chloe wouldn’t be too distraught just yet. She shouldn’t put up too much of a fuss about letting him into the house as long as he promised that he would be in and out. He’d give her his word, not intending to keep it.

He knocked on the door. Chloe answered with a bright smile on her face. It faded when she saw that it wasn’t Clark’s frame that awaited her. She recovered rather quickly, another smile, not as big as the first, appeared and she said, “Hi, Lex. What are you doing here?”

There was nothing malicious about the question. She was just curious. Perhaps it was this thirst for knowledge that made him want her. In addition to the legs, chest and the fact that he wanted to dominate someone who so often put on a strong front.

“I needed to link up with your father’s computer. He needs a file for his presentation in the morning and I need to update it with the work that I’ve done at home.” It was the truth. Easily checked later by her if she ever suspected that his actions were planned. Which he was quite certain would never happen. He held up his laptop and looked at her. She was wearing a simple black skirt and an eggplant colored top. It was low cut and very flattering on her frame. “You are looking well.”
She blushed slightly and murmured a thank you before stepping aside and letting him into the house. He could feel the nervousness flowing off of her in waves. It made her all the more attractive to him.

Chloe closed the door and Lex could feel her watching him. He took off his coat and he heard Chloe’s voice behind him. “Will this take long?” There was a definite edge to her voice, but Lex just ignored it.

He turned back towards her. “Only a few minutes,” he assured her. The actual work he needed to accomplish was simple. But, he needed to stay at least another ten to twenty minutes in order to be around when Chloe realized that Clark was not going to show up.

Therefore, some chit chat was necessary. Chloe had told Clark, in no uncertain terms, that he was not to tell anyone else about their plans. So, Lex would have to play dumb. He was not averse to that if it worked out to his favor.

“I should have done this earlier in the day but it slipped my mind.” He gave her a small smile, hoping that this admission would get him some points with her. By admitting that he had made a mistake, he thought it would be easier for her to reciprocate later.

Chloe took his coat and hung it up. “I’m amazed that you get everything done that you need to every day. Your plate is rather full.” He watched as Chloe stole a glance at one of the clocks in the room. She also moved the sleeve of her shirt up and looked at her wristwatch. Lex knew that he should feel badly about the crestfallen look on her face, but he didn’t have time for that.

Sighing, she asked, “Would you like something to drink?”

A part of him rejoiced at the question. Chloe was allowing him to stay, not trying to push him to get his work done and then leave. Maybe she was starting to let doubt creep into her mind. This was good for him.

“I’ll just grab a water and go into your father’s study.” He’d accept her hospitality but not be too pushy about it. He really did need to get the information to her father. After that, though, his night was cleared for himself and Chloe.

She nodded and then walked into the kitchen, appearing a few seconds later with a bottle of water in her hand. “You know the way.” Chloe gestured behind Lex, where her father’s study was.

“Thanks, Chloe.” He nodded at her and then took his leave.

Once in Gabe’s office, Lex took his time setting up the laptop. He kept a close eye on the time. Not wanting to press his luck with how long he could stay up here without arousing Chloe’s suspicion. After ten minutes in the office, eight more than he really needed, Lex began packing up.

Clark was now more than a half hour late. Lex thought that was enough time. If it wasn’t, he had misjudged Chloe, something that he rarely did.

When he made his way back down the stairs, he noticed that she was seated on the couch, staring ahead at nothing. Her shirk was wrinkled and she looked very dejected. This was what he needed.

“Chloe,” he said, keeping his voice soft and non threatening. “I’m all done in your father’s office. Thank you for your help and hospitality.”

When she didn’t answer, Lex decided that it would not be pressing anything too much if he were to go and join her on the couch. It would definitely speed things up as well. After sitting next to her, she still remained silent. He put a hand on her arm, half on the material of her shirt and half on her soft, supple skin. Skin he would soon be touching wherever he wanted to.

“Is something wrong, Chloe?” He made sure that his voice was laced with what would be construed as genuine concern.

lexchloe
29th December 2004, 03:39
:devil: Lex. He certainly is a master manipulator. Can't wait for more

buddyfozzy
29th December 2004, 03:46
Lex at his evil best :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Perfect update :yay: :worship2: :yay: :worship2: :yay:

zelda
29th December 2004, 04:03
*Growl* Gimmie more!

asharnanae
29th December 2004, 04:11
:biggrin: even though hes evil, you just gotta love him!! MORE! :devil: :blinkkiss:

sylvia
29th December 2004, 05:54
About time someone unleashed the cold, calculating, powerful evil genius. Perfect characterisation. Update soon!

sydsvaughn
29th December 2004, 06:12
I love this Lex... and then wonder what type of person I truly am. Sigh.

Still more please!!!

SaraC

hfce
29th December 2004, 07:38
I feel so bad for Chloe but oh well. :cool:

autumngold
29th December 2004, 08:52
I can't wait for more!! Will Chloe be as easy to seduce as Lex thinks? I really hope that she doesn't make it too easy for him!! Thanks for the excellent update!! Post more as soon as you can!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Janet
29th December 2004, 09:27
Oh thank god. I really love manipulative Lex. This fic is going to be awesome! Can't wait for more.

AlabamaWorley
29th December 2004, 18:02
Very, very nice :biggrin:

Kit Merlot
29th December 2004, 18:34
This story is excellent! I like manipulative Lex, but I also want Chloe to not make it too easy for him to seduce her.

Then he'll get frustrated, and we'll really see some action :devil:

Well done.

randa
29th December 2004, 20:16
this is a great manipulative lex
more soon

randa

Shy Butterfly
3rd January 2005, 15:33
I love the evil Lex. :devil: I hope more comes soon.

Thessaly
4th January 2005, 23:14
Please update. It's my birthday in... *checks watch like Peter Kay* 23 days. Don't you think an update of evil, manipulative Lex would be a fantastic, early birthday present?

And you'd be avoiding the rush when everyone else rushes to update for my *sniff, muffled sob* twenty-seventh *fully fledged wail of despair*. Oh, God! I'm old! Make an old woman very happy and update lots.

Thessaly

bluemoongirl23
8th January 2005, 00:55
A/N: More of NaughtyLex....keep the funny fb coming...it's very encouraging :)

When he got no response from her, he made as if he were going to leave her alone. Respect her privacy and give her some space. He had no intention of doing so, but it was a calculated risk. Chloe liked those that knew her boundaries and gave her space. At least, she said she did.

As he started to move, Chloe blurted out, “Clark isn’t coming.” She paused, perhaps realizing that she wasn’t making any sense. “He’s supposed to be here. It’s important, or it was supposed to be and he hasn’t even called.” She shook her head. “I never learn.”

Lex settled back down on the couch, but refrained from touching her. He couldn’t move too quickly. Yes, Chloe was vulnerable and that would hinder the way that she was thinking. And, even though Lex knew that he could make her play right into his hands, he still knew that she was intelligent. Sitting back and letting her speak was his best course of action.

However, it appeared that course of action might be stymied by Chloe. She was having difficulty starting the conversation. And, if she couldn’t tell him what she and Clark had planned, there was no way that he’d be able to fill in, so to speak, for Clark.

Finally, Chloe cleared her throat and explained things to Lex. She stared straight ahead and her voice held little to no emotion. She was reciting her past few days as if they had happened to someone else. Lex recognized it as a way to distance herself from what was going on.

He nodded in all of the right places and was sure to put on his most sympathetic face in case Chloe did look in his direction. She would have to face him eventually and if he didn’t check his natural urge to smirk, she would surely throw him out of her house.

Lex often wondered how someone who was so intelligent, having checked Chloe’s IQ Lex knew that it was high, just not as high as his own, could continually allow themselves to be treated in such a manner. He supposed that love did that to a person. But, Chloe’s feelings for Clark were of little concern to him now. Chloe’s feelings, full stop, were of little concern right now.

When she finally did look up at him to gauge his reaction, Lex gave her a small smile and then looked away, shaking his head. This next part was easy. He would be honest with her, just temper it by not insulting her too much for putting up with it.

“I think that he’s a fool.” Chloe’s brows drew together. Even though Clark hadn’t kept his appointment to take her virginity, she was still loyal to the boy. After a moment, he started speaking again.

“Don’t get me wrong,” he looked down at her seriously. “I owe Clark my life and will never be able to repay him for that. And, I’m sure that you won’t appreciate what I have to say about him, but I’m not going to sit here and lie to you, Chloe.”

If she couldn’t get in touch with her anger, he would just have to do it for her. She couldn’t be the one to verbalize that Clark was an ass, she wasn’t there quite yet, so he would be the one to do it. He knew that she secretly thought it, he just had to show her that it was ok to think so.

“Any man that would pass up what you were offering him,” at this, he let his gaze briefly flicker over her body and then returned his eyes to her face. Lex made sure that the gesture looked accidental. Looking slightly chagrined at himself, he closely took in Chloe’s reaction to the way he had ‘accidentally’ looked at her.

He noted the slight widening of her eyes and he went on with his sentence. He didn’t continue on at first, the air was starting to get charged with tension. He could feel his plan beginning to work and paused before he spoke again. “Anyone who would pass that up, is insane.”

Chloe began to shake her head as she looked away from him. She chuckled before she said, “Thank you, Lex. But, I think we both know that for all of his faults, Clark is far from certifiable.”

Lex wanted to reach out and turn her head towards him again, but it was too soon for that. Such intimate contact would only send her reeling away from him. He looked at her body, at a safe, non invasive spot that he could touch without Chloe pulling away.

Her leg seemed like the best bet so he gently rested his hand on her knee. Her bare knee, but it was still better than tilting her chin towards him. Lex squeezed it gently and was bold enough to run his thumb over her skin once. She didn’t shy away from him, instead she turned back towards him.

Chloe first looked at his hand on her knee and then back up at his face. Lex waited until their eyes were locked before saying. “I don’t think that Clark needs a straight jacket per se but I stand behind my words, Chloe. You’re a beautiful woman whose company any man would enjoy. If Clark won’t or can’t see it, it’s his loss.”

There was something happening inside of Chloe. Lex was sure of it now. She seemed to actually be listening to his words and not discounting them out of hand. She looked back down at where his hand was on her body. He hadn’t moved it and she had made no attempt to extricate herself from his grasp.

Lex could see that she was warring with herself. He knew what was coming, his plan was working. He just had to continue to be patient. Which was getting harder and harder. Chloe was biting down on her lower lip. He fucking loved it when she did that. He imagined taking her lips for his own and giving them the same treatment. In his mind’s eye he saw her biting down on his flesh as well.

She licked said lips and said, “When you say any man, do you include yourself in that category?” Her voice wasn’t shaking or any lower than usual. If anything, it was even and strong. A sure sign that she was using false bravado to get through her question.

Now, here was where things got tricky. He couldn’t just plunge in and tell her that he was definitely in that category. It would be a misstep. Even if he had not orchestrated this whole situation, the question she was really asking him was very clear. If he just pounced on her, she would later realize what had happened.

“Chloe.” He stated her name in a warning tone. But, not too severe, he didn’t want her backing down from this.

She tilted her chin up defiantly and said, “What, Lex?” She turned her body towards him, the movement causing his hand to slide up her leg a little more. “I think it’s a valid question.”

He nodded and looked down at his hand. Chloe was watching him carefully. “I agree with you. I just want to know where you’re going with this line of questioning.” Finally, he took his hand off of her leg. If this was a woman who he didn’t want making this proposal he would have cut off any contact between them right about now. The timing felt just about right.

When Chloe scooted closer to him, Lex felt triumph course through his body. He’d only have to put up a weak argument once or twice more before he could take what he had come here to get.

Chloe pressed herself against him and he felt her hand work its way up his chest and toy with the top button of his shirt. The close contact was usually strictly forbidden, but Lex didn’t rebuke Chloe for it.

“I think that we both know the answer to that question.” Chloe’s voice was the same as before. She was playing at feeling confident and sexy. If Lex wasn’t a skilled player in this game, he wouldn’t have known better.

“Chloe, you’re upset right now. I don’t want to…” he knew that his presumption would irk her and she didn’t disappoint.

“I’m not upset. I’m thinking perfectly clearly.” She glared up at him. “Do you think that I’m some silly girl that would just make such an offer without thinking it through?”

The word ‘yes’ almost burst forth from his lips. Chloe was exactly that silly girl. She had made her first mistake with Clark and had just made her second. But, that wasn’t Lex’s fault. He remained quiet, waiting for the last statement that he needed to hear.

“Listen,” Chloe sighed, “it wouldn’t have to mean anything.” And there was the last piece he needed.

Thessaly
8th January 2005, 01:16
Originally posted by bluemoongirl23@Jan 7 2005, 11:55 PM
“Listen,” Chloe sighed, “it wouldn’t have to mean anything.” And there was the last piece he needed.
Oh God *Thessaly heaves a deep sigh*. Any moment now, she's going to say, "We're both adults. We can keep things separate. We can keep seeing other people and you don't have to call me! Ever! Incidentally, here's my pride and my self-respect. Why don't you walk all over them?" And Lex will smirk because he's laid down all the terms already and she thinks they're her idea.

I know Chloe's smarter than this, even if Lex is being evil and manipulative and maliciously goddamn hot. I.Q tests can be very misleading. Maybe she was sick the day she took that test. Maybe she took it while she was doing her cheerleader impression for Clunk. Maybe it's a completely different Chloe Sullivan... living in Smallville... and writing for the Torch.

Rant over. Fantastic fic. More please.

Thessaly

zelda
8th January 2005, 01:19
OOOOh, chills with the last line.

asharnanae
8th January 2005, 01:28
:devil: heheheheh!!! fantastic!! oh more please!!

I just love how darstdudly bastardy lex is being! *Evil Cackle*

kitten
8th January 2005, 01:37
:dry:

Okay, I know everyone has vulnerable moments, but Lex is just being devious. I hope Chloe catches him at it and rips him a new one, no matter how hot he is. Thank you for ressurecting evil Lex, but I think we need some smart Chloe to match up to that.

lexchloe
8th January 2005, 01:38
:ohmy: :ohmy: That evil little :devil: ARRGGHHH!!! As much as I'm loving this fic and badboy Lex I still want to throttle him for messing with Chloe like this. I'm really hoping that she is playing him as much as he's playing her. More soon please

buddyfozzy
8th January 2005, 01:59
I just want to smack Lex for the way he's playing with Chloe. Great update! :yay2: :worship2: :yay2:

autumngold
8th January 2005, 02:52
I really, really wish that Chloe was smart enough to realize that she is being played!! I hope she makes it so good for Lex that from now on he's running after her like a puppy!!! Fabulous update!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

sydsvaughn
8th January 2005, 05:23
I can't wait until Chloe somehow beats Lex at his own game! Loving this!

SaraC

hfce
8th January 2005, 05:28
Please make Chloe smarten up in this. I dont want Lex to totally deceive her. She needs to rip him a new one.

Hope ;)

Sab_Luthor
8th January 2005, 11:51
lex lex lex lex tsk tsk tsk WHAT THE HELL arrrrghhhh anyway update more soon please

AlabamaWorley
8th January 2005, 20:45
I love the way you are writing Lex - I can completely see his onscreen self doing the exact things you are describing. Though I'd love to say Chloe's way too smart for this, I can also see myself at that age falling for it hook, line, and sinker. I'm just anxious to see what you do with it next.

Thessaly
11th January 2005, 00:29
Update?

How about now?

Now?

Oh, pleeeeeeease, update. I want to read more manipulative Lex because frankly, that boy could manipulate me like a $2 action figure. I'm not proud.

Please, please, please, please, please...

Thessaly

nokchan
11th January 2005, 15:38
okay... the options

1. Lex fells in love with her... but Chloe doesn't. As she said, it doesn't mean anything to her. And know Lex is going to get Chloes Love.

2. It doesn't mean anything to both of them and the story is over after the smut.

3. Chloe fells in love and Lex treats her like it never happened. Chloe goes pompeji on his ass.

4. Both fell in love. Farmboy gets a heart attack, Lana goes to jail for beeing a hooker... everyone is happy.

Personly I prefer a mix. 1 and 4.

And an update would be great because I can't believe that Chloe falls for this. On the other hand... it's Lex. He doesn't need to manipulate me to get me laid. :blush:

Kit Merlot
11th January 2005, 16:36
This story is brilliant but I would love it if Chloe calls him on his manipulation.
Lex is way to sure of himself, and he needs a blond reporter to cut him down.

I would like Lex to develop real feelings for her and really have to win CHloe over, especially when she figures out he was manipulating her into bed.

I love this story!

Dark Topaz
11th January 2005, 16:38
1. Lex fells in love with her... but Chloe doesn't. As she said, it doesn't mean anything to her. And know Lex is going to get Chloes Love.

I would favor this one but please update soon

bogusbabe
15th January 2005, 21:50
Wouldn't it be great if in the end we find out that Chloe was in fact manipulating Lex? That she arranged the night with Clark knowing that he's ask Lex for advise? And that dancing... yeah! :biggrin:

More please....

:chlexsign4:

starmoon
15th January 2005, 22:58
I would love it if Lex fells in love with her... but Chloe doesn't. As she said, it doesn't mean anything to her. And know Lex is going to get Chloes Love. So please up date soon because I can't wait until the next chapter.
:heart: :wub: :popdevil:

bluemoongirl23
17th January 2005, 00:51
A/N: Trust me, I love a strong Chloe as much as the rest of you guys do. However, this fic was a response to the weak way that 'THEY' have been writing her as of late. That means that many of you will be angry and disappointed with this last installment. But, consider yourselves warned and keep the feedback, even if it is just a rant, coming. No matter what you've got to say, I'd like to hear it.

Chloe’s voice had changed, now there was an edge of pleading to it. Lex knew that Chloe’s ego would take another blow if he turned her down. She was becoming desperate to have him stay. To validate the fact that she was a desirable person.

“It wasn’t going to with Clark. We just decided that it was time and thought it would be better if it was with someone we knew.” She rushed through the words, clearly lying. Lex didn’t call her on it, though.

She bit her lip again, and Lex’s cock jumped to attention. “Do you want me?” Her expression was naked and needy. It was perfect.

“Yes, Chloe.” It was honest and she could see that. Lex wanted to put her hand on his cock, but knew that it would scare her off. “You’re sure about this?” It was a perfunctory question. But, not one that he wanted her to think about too much. Once she nodded, he placed his hand on the back of her neck and drew her in for a kiss.

He knew that Chloe wouldn’t back down from this decision once they started. She would be too proud to admit that she had been wrong. So, Lex didn’t feel the need to be all that gentle with her. After a few light kisses, he ran his tongue over her bottom lip.

Chloe gasped and he slid his tongue into her mouth. Her kisses were better than he had expected from her, but still not those of a seasoned veteran. That turned him on even more. He was thankful that the couch they were on was the kind that seated five to seven people. That way they’d have enough room to fuck, but not enough for them to get too cozy afterwards.

Lex pushed her back on the couch and released her mouth, kissing his way down her neck. He didn’t think it was a good idea to kiss her on the mouth too much. It might give her the wrong idea.

His teeth scraped against her delicate skin and Lex fought the urge to mark her. There could be no physical evidence that he had ever touched Chloe.

He felt Chloe’s hands on his shirt and quickly covered them with his own. He had no intention of taking his clothes off. She, on the other hand, would be naked and spread out for him.

As he pressed her hands into the cushions with one hand, the other was busy unbuttoning her shirt. Chloe was panting beneath him and pressing her body against his, trying to show him how much she wanted this.

After her shirt was unbuttoned, Lex looked down at her chest. He could see the nervousness in her eyes, but Chloe had little to worry about. Her breasts were perfect. Much bigger than he was used to in women who hadn’t had artificial help in that department. Her nipples were already hard and her erratic breathing made it appear as if her breasts were straining to break loose from her bra.

“You’re exquisite, Chloe.” He ran his hands over her breasts, enjoying the feel of them filling his palms as she continued to breathe. He flicked his thumbs over her nipples and she gasped his name. Yes, this had been a good decision.

He ran one hand around her back and unclasped the bra. Her inexperience was working in his favor. Chloe was just letting him control the situation, probably uncertain of what he wanted her to do.

Lex sat up a little. “Take them off, Chloe. I want to see you.” He gestured to her bra and shirt. Chloe also sat up and got rid of both items. Her hands were visibly shaking. She dropped them both at her feet and Lex said, “Shoes, too.” It was better to get those out of the way now. After her shoes were taken care of, Lex didn’t give Chloe a chance to do much more.

Once she sat up again, Lex pressed her back down onto the couch. He almost fit fully, but not quite. But, he had made do on much worse. He ran his hands over her chest as Chloe wrapped her arms around his back.

When his hand made its way to the side of her skirt to undo her zipper, she spoke again. “Lex, upstairs.” Her voice was breathless and he smiled against her neck before kissing it again.

He knew why she wanted to go upstairs. Lex had seen her credit card bills for the past week. Chloe had bought numerous things. Candles, new bedding, lingerie. All of the important things to set a romantic mood. They were awaiting for her and Clark upstairs. Lex didn’t want any of those things. Chloe had also bought condoms, as well.

That hadn’t been on her credit card, but he had found that out, anyway. She had paid cash for those. But, they would not be used as well. Her medical records had shown him that she was on the pill. Lex got a regular physical and knew he was clean. It had been far too long since he’d gone bareback and Chloe was the perfect candidate for that. He didn’t want anything between them when he was finally inside of her, moving, breaking her in.

Instead of answering her, he moved down to her breasts and took one of them in his mouth. Chloe cried out and he felt her clutch at his shoulders. Now that she was distracted, his hands went back to her skirt and got the fastenings undone. He released her breast and slid her skirt from her body. He ended up kneeling on the floor.

Now, all she was wearing was a pair of light blue panties. Lex parted her legs as much as he could and looked at the damp spot that was present. Chloe was ready for him so there was no need to wait any longer.

When he hooked his fingers into the sides of her panties he said, “Lift up.” Chloe quickly listened and he divested her of her last article of clothing. Lex threw them over his shoulder and looked between her legs. It made Chloe uncomfortable and she started to squirm a little.

He liked that she was uncomfortable. It made him feel all the more in power of the situation. “Your pussy is wet.” He looked up at her and she blushed. She was already flushed so she turned a deeper hue of red.

“Don’t be embarrassed.” She managed a weak smile. Lex knew that he was pushing things, but he wanted her under his control even more. “Tell me. Say it.”

Spreading her legs apart even more, Lex felt a tremor run through her body. He looked up at her expectantly. Chloe closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “My pussy is wet.”

His cock jumped at her words and he briefly looked back between her legs. While he would have loved to go down on her, there wasn’t any time for that. Lex crawled back onto the couch and kissed Chloe briefly on the lips before moving her hands down to his zipper.

He wanted her to be the one to unzip and take his cock out. He wanted Chloe to feel it before it was moving inside of her.

After a moment, Lex felt her hands working on the zipper. They slipped inside of his pants and found his cock. When her hand wrapped around it, Lex groaned. “That’s good, Chloe.”

Even though he wasn’t much of a talker during sex, he was surprised that Chloe had been so silent throughout everything. She probably didn’t know what he wanted to hear.

As she started to pick up her rhythm, Lex covered her hand with his. He squeezed once and then took her hand off. He was going to come inside of her, not on her.

She was half sitting up again and Lex used his body to push her down flat on her back again. Chloe spread her legs, letting him rest between them. She jumped slightly when she felt his erection against her thigh, but still said nothing.

Lex gave his cock a few relieving strokes before guiding the tip to her opening. When Chloe felt him there, her eyes popped open. He knew that she was going to ask about protection, but they were not going to have that discussion.

Before she could speak, Lex moved forward, sheathing himself in her cunt. He only went halfway for now. Chloe gasped below him and her hands clawed at the couch. Lex took them and put them on his shoulders.

That way, she’d be able to use them for leverage later. Though he was going to be her first, Lex had no intention of having bad sex with her. He’d move her body the way he needed to in order to get off.

When her eyes opened again and focused on his face, Lex started to pitch his hips forward. He kept his eyes rooted on her face. Chloe was hot, wet and tight. It was very distracting, but Lex wanted to see her when he took her virginity. Wanted to see what emotions or feelings played across her face if any. Wanted to see her pinpoint the exact moment when he had changed her forever.

Her eyes closed again and she turned her head a little as he went deeper. Lex felt the resistance of the flimsy barrier that existed in her body and paused again. How to do this? He could be gentle. He could tell her to prepare herself. In the end, he did neither.

Lex thrust forward and watched as Chloe’s mouth opened and she screamed. Her eyes burst open and he could see tears forming in them. Being that it was her first time, he should have let her adjust to the invasion. Clark would have. Instead, Lex immediately started pumping in and out of her.

Chloe’s wetness mixed with the blood that Lex knew was there, allowing him to slide in and out of her cunt pretty effectively. Chloe was tightening around him and whimpering his name with every plunge of his hips.

He was glad that there was a throw rug beneath them, covering the couch. That way, Chloe wouldn’t ruin the couch. That would be hard to explain to Gabe. However, they could easily throw away the blood stained blanket when they were done. Maybe he’d instruct Chloe to do that.

She was clawing at his back and starting to move up against him. Concentration etched itself on her face. By the jerky way that she was moving, Lex could tell that she didn’t even pleasure herself. There was no rhythm to what she was doing.

Before correcting her technique, Lex watched her a little more. She was clearly still in pain, wincing every now and again. But he was feeling some of the tension starting to ebb from her body. “Hands.” Thrust. “Above.” Thrust. “Your.” He pulled almost all the way out and then pushed his way back inside. “Head.”

A weak “Lex” was the only response he got from Chloe before she followed his instruction. He covered her wrists with one hand and braced the other next to her head. He started to pound into her body, watching her breasts move with the force of the impact that he was creating.

Every time he hit deep inside of her, Chloe made a small sound. Her legs were bent at the knees, feet flat on the couch as she moved her pelvis up towards him.

“Legs around me.” He panted out the words. He could sense his orgasm coming on. He would hold out for a few more minutes. He had plans for Chloe’s body before he filled her with his come.

After a few false tries, Chloe was able to hook her legs around Lex’s waist. The move drew him deeper into her body and she moaned the word “good.” Her body was already covered in sweat.

She was moving erratically against him, and he wasn’t doing damn thing for him. He slowed his pace and moved his hands, repositioning her legs higher up on his body. “Chloe, stop.” He gritted the words out.

Her movements first slowed down and then stopped altogether. He moved one hand under her body, to her lower back and started to lift her up, slowly. He groaned, that was much better. “Like this,” he instructed her. He moved her to him a few times before she picked up the rhythm.

“It’s good,” she asked. Lex knew that Chloe didn’t want to be a bad lay, and she wouldn’t be with a little practice, but she did need a few pointers.

“Just like that is perfect.” He started to meet her thrust for thrust and it was much better than before. But, it could be better.

“Squeeze me.” Chloe opened her eyes and looked up at him. Maybe if he had more time, he’d try to get her to keep her eyes open and looking at him. But, it wasn’t necessary.

Lex felt Chloe’s thighs tighten around him and he suppressed a chuckle. “Not there, Chloe.” He moved his hand to where they were joined and said, “Here.”

After a moment, he watched Chloe bite down on her lower lip and felt the wonderful pressure on his cock. “Yeah, just like that. Good girl, don’t stop. Keep moving your hips, too.” When Chloe combined the two moves that he had requested, Lex’s eyes closed. Yes, she was turning about to be a very good fuck indeed.

Lex rested his upper body on her and her hands came around to his back again. He could feel the small tremors working their way through her body and he smiled before saying. “You’re close already aren’t you Chloe?”

He thrust forward hard and she cried out. Lex wasn’t close to coming, but he figured he’d let her get off. That way, her body would be more relaxed for the way that he really wanted to take her.

“Oh, god, Lex.” The words were weak and right in his ear. He moved one hand to her clit and massaged it for a few seconds. He raised his head and looked down at her. Chloe eyes were shut and she looked as if she was in pain. However, Lex thought it had more to do with the fact that she was on the edge of coming. Just a little more pressure and, yes, there….

Even though Chloe’s body jerked mightily, Lex was still able to keep focused on her face. He watched her reaction to what he knew had to be her first orgasm. Her mouth opened as she shrieked. It wasn’t his name or any other word that he could make out.

Her cunt was closing around his cock and gripping him tightly as her hips were still moving. “Keep going, Chloe, I can tell you’re not done. Keep fucking me.”

Lex didn’t know if it was a conscious reaction on her part, but Chloe’s hips did continue to move, drawing out her orgasm.

He let out a deep breath once she was done. Her face relaxed and she looked almost peaceful. She had no doubt briefly forgotten the fact that he was still hard inside of her. She’d remember in no time, though.

Lex looked up and was pleased to see where they were on the couch. The edge of the couch was going to be easy to reach. He wouldn’t have to stretch too far to get his hands there.

“Lex, you didn’t…” His thought process was interrupted by Chloe speaking below him. She wiggled around a little and he said, “Not yet. Wrap your legs around me again.”

When her body had relaxed, her legs had fallen off his hips. Chloe did as instructed. And then tightened her pussy around him again. Yes, she really was a quick study.

Lex started to thrust again, starting out slowly. He waited until Chloe closed her eyes again before grabbing the end of the couch with both of his hands.

Lex liked to give it to women rough and Chloe was about to experience that. “Higher,” he said and Chloe moved her legs up on his body. She was panting and moving against him very well.

He pulled back once and then thrust forward as hard as he could. Chloe’s screams echoed in his ears as he continued to pound in her body. She held tightly to him and Lex tried to get deeper with every thrust. Her legs were getting higher and higher up on his body with every time is cock delved into her cunt.

Her screams were getting louder. Lex didn’t hear the word “Stop” or “No” so he kept fucking Chloe as hard as her body could take.

“You’re such a good fuck Chloe. Take it.” Words spilled out of Lex’s mouth. It was too late for her to take what she had done back so he didn’t have to watch himself anymore. He pounded into her cunt and could feel her body tensing up again.

Lex could hear their bodies slapping together and the couch was actually moving a little from the force of his thrusts, but Lex didn’t let up on her body. Chloe was taking it as best as she could, but he knew that he had to be hurting her a little. However, he was almost there.

“Who’s fucking you?” He groaned out the words. He could feel his balls starting to tighten up. Chloe continued to move beneath him, now moaning.

He watched as she tried to speak.

“Lex. Lex. Lex.”

He moved her legs up higher and thrust home one last time. Watching as Chloe felt his come stream into her body. She came again along with him and he kept pumping hard into her. “Take it all.” His hips kept moving and Chloe whimpered and jerked around him.

Even though she was inexperienced her body knew what to do. She contracted around him, milking his cock until he was spent inside of her. Lex kept the rhythm up his hips up until he was done and then flopped down on Chloe.

He was probably crushing her under his body but he wouldn’t be on top of her for much longer. Lex was never a fan of the post coital cuddling. It was far too messy what with the sweat and various bodily fluids involved. He always took at least a twenty minute shower afterwards. He just had to extricate himself from this situation quickly. Chloe was panting beneath him and he felt her start to kiss his neck.

Thankfully his cell phone started to ring. He looked down at his pocket and smiled in a conciliatory manner at Chloe before starting to sit up.

Lex always loved to watch the reaction that a woman had to him. He had already watched Chloe when he took her virginity, when he gave her an orgasm and when she took his come into her body. Now, he watched her face as he slipped from her body. She groaned in response and Lex was pleased with her reaction.

He sat back on the couch and tucked his now flaccid dick back into his boxers. It was still slick and colored a little by Chloe’s blood. Again, he thought wistfully of a shower.

“Luthor.” His voice was gruff and a little lower than normal. He looked over at Chloe when she started to sit up. She winced as she pulled herself upright and Lex’s eyes took in the blood that was on the inside of Chloe’s thighs. As she got her body situated properly, Lex also noticed that there was blood on the throw rug that had been beneath them.

This was why he had worn his least favorite suit. Even though the suit was black, he was certain that he was also stained with Chloe’s blood. He’d throw out his attire as soon as he returned home.

The sound of a familiar voice broke the reverie that he was in. He turned his gaze from Chloe and instead looked around the room for a clock.

“Sir, I am calling you to inform you that it is now 9:30 as you instructed me to do so earlier in the evening.” It was Enrique’s crisp and business like voice that filtered through the phone.

Lex hadn’t wanted any awkward conversation between himself and Chloe once he was done. As usual, Enrique had followed his instructions to the t.

“Are you certain?” Lex hardened his tone and facial muscles to communicate anger to Chloe.

“Yes, sir, I’m quite certain,” came Enrique’s slightly befuddled voice.

“How did that happen,” Lex practically spat out the words. He kept an eye on Chloe as best he could using his peripheral vision. She was looking over at him and then looked back at her body. She was still completely naked. And would stay that way.

Lex had made sure that his feet were firmly on her clothes. He didn’t want her dressed just yet. He wanted her to sit there and fully realize what they had just done. What she had allowed him to do to her.

He only listened with half of his attention as Enrique started to explain the space-time continuum to him. Lex was far too interested in what Chloe was doing. She had discovered the stained blanket and had moved away from the rusty mark that she had made.

She first covered her body with her arms, but then thought better of it. She was looking around the room and Lex could see the cogs in her mind starting to swing into full gear.

When her gaze fell on the coffee table and stayed rooted to one object, Lex’s eyes sought out the item. It was a small figurine of a typewriter that Clark had given Chloe for her last birthday. Lex checked the urge to smile.

Chloe was now thinking about Clark. How it should have been him and how he would react when he found out. If he found out. He knew Chloe well enough to surmise that that was what she was now thinking of. Which was fine by Lex. It was what he wanted to happen.

His attention went back to Enrique. “I understand. It’s unfortunate.” Lex looked at his watch. “I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

After hitting the ‘end’ key, Lex turned back to Chloe. She was doing her best to look casual and at ease in the new situation she found herself in. But, Lex could see right through her.

“You have to go.” It was a statement, not a question.

“Yes,” he admitted, throwing some remorse into his voice. “I’m sorry. Apparently there is some last minute wrangling that needs to be done on a deal.” If he had used the plant as an excuse, Chloe would have been able to check on that.

As Chloe nodded, Lex ran his eyes over her nude form. She really did have a nice body. And, her reactions during the sex they had had were very nice.

Too bad that she was who she was. He could never be seen socially with someone as common as her. If only she had been a society girl. Then, they could have made some arrangement. He’d marry her, fuck her and anyone else as he pleased, she’d bear him children and spend his money. The perfect arrangement.

However, she wasn’t up to his standards and was far too provincial to accept such an offer. Chloe was still under the delusion that true love not only existed but could heal all wounds previously inflicted on a person. She’d learn soon enough. He’d just given her the first lesson.

Lex stood up and looked down at her sitting on the couch. Naked and looking as if she were trying not to cry, she looked very young. Younger than she was.

“We can’t tell Clark.”

Lex slipped his hands into his pockets after she spoke the words. He studied her, pretending to consider her words.

“Please.” She said the word softly.

Lex felt victorious. He had gotten exactly what he wanted. He couldn’t let her know that.

After pausing a few more moments he said, “If that’s what you want.”

Chloe nodded and Lex said, “He won’t ever know, then.”

He bent down and captured her lips for a brutal kiss. He felt her responding, a moan escaping her lips. She may not want to believe it, but Chloe was a woman driven by her wants and needs. She may think that she loved Clark, but she did want Lex on some level.

He allowed her to stand up, their mouths still fused, and she pressed her body against his. He took her ass in his hands, massaging the flesh. When he thought that they had kissed enough, he delivered a hard slap to her ass. Chloe gasped and stepped away from him.

He gave her a rakish grin and said, “I’ll see you later.”

Before she could respond Lex made his way out of the house, sure to take his coat and the laptop that he had brought over.

As he got himself settled, a few things crossed his mind.

One, Chloe had been much better than Lana. He had sampled the brunette a few weeks ago. He’d used a condom with her and that may have contributed to the fact. But, her body hadn’t been nearly as accommodating as Chloe’s had been. She hadn’t moved correctly and her orgasm hadn’t been as powerful. All in all, she had been rather disappointing.

Secondly, Chloe had potential. With a little tutelage, she’d be an excellent fuck. Theoretically, he’d probably have to get rid of some hang-ups that she would have about what was proper and what wasn’t to do in bed. But, after that, she’d be putty in his hands. He could mold her to be the woman who could cater to his every whim and dark fantasy that he hadn’t had the opportunity to indulge in.

Yes, maybe, just maybe, he’d have Chloe again.

The End

Yarvarni
17th January 2005, 01:13
I know i'm in the minority here but I love this idea of Lex being the super mind-f*ck that he is capable. I love seeing a darker jaded side coming from him. I do see how a victim (yes I do believe that Clark victimizes Chloe) can react to a super sexual predator like this version of Lex.

I love this story. I really do. Don't get me wrong I love the shiny happy everything works out in the end fantasy Chlex but this is awesome, very well written and well thought out.

Cudo's

AlabamaWorley
17th January 2005, 01:15
Last installment? Looks to me like you were just getting started!

Very nice work. You got into Lex's head very well, and his callous behavior was toally believeable to me. I especially liked

He was thankful that the couch they were on was the kind that seated five to seven people. That way they’d have enough room to fuck, but not enough for them to get too cozy afterwards.

I think I been with "that guy" myself... :rolleyes:

Great story, it was a change from the usual and an interesting read. I wasn't sure what to expect the whole way through... except for Lana being a bad lay. That was kind of a given!

lexchloe
17th January 2005, 01:28
:ohmy: :ohmy: Right now I would gladly rip Lex a new one for that!!! The :devil: evil little *%$#!!!!! I liked how you had us in in his mind set the whole time even though it made me loath him. That being said I hope this isn't the end, as much as I don't love this Lex it's interesting to see this side of him and there seems to be plenty more story to tell.

Zannie
17th January 2005, 01:38
Just read this all the way through. Loved it. It's incredibly well-written, and you do a great job of getting us into Lex's mind. Obviously, it's not my favored interpretation of his character, but it certainly is a believable and compelling one. I can even buy that Chloe would let it happen, no matter how smart she is. In that kind of situation, even smart people are sometimes stupid.

For some reason, this was the part where I found Lex's character most disturbing.

Originally posted by bluemoongirl23@Jan 17 2005, 12:51 AM
He liked that she was uncomfortable. It made him feel all the more in power of the situation. “Your pussy is wet.” He looked up at her and she blushed. She was already flushed so she turned a deeper hue of red.

“Don’t be embarrassed.” She managed a weak smile. Lex knew that he was pushing things, but he wanted her under his control even more. “Tell me. Say it.”

Spreading her legs apart even more, Lex felt a tremor run through her body. He looked up at her expectantly. Chloe closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “My pussy is wet.”

That interaction seemed like the ultimate claim to power, even more than when he was actually fucking her.

Really good stuff. Thanks for posting it.

asharnanae
17th January 2005, 01:44
:biggrin: he may be a bastard, but he's still fantastic! Its great to see a bit of evil manipulative lex relateing to smallville denisens. great work! :worship2:

June
17th January 2005, 01:53
Originally posted by bluemoongirl23@Jan 17 2005, 12:51 AM
Yes, maybe, just maybe, he’d have Chloe again.
I agree, that doesn't sound like a last installment to me... it sounds like a beginning.

This story was different, and usually I prefer the fun, snarky, loving Chlex to the dark type but this story was just grand. I too liked how you kept us in Lex's mindset the entire story, I liked it how I felt as though you were getting it all right as well. I can see him doing this, not exactly to Chloe, but I can see him doing this.

Fantastic, just fantastic.

hfce
17th January 2005, 02:39
You did a great job. Lex is a big fat ass like his daddy. :tease: I am sorry but I hate him in this one. :tease:

Hope :die:

autumngold
17th January 2005, 03:28
I think I must be a sick, confused person, but the part of the story that bothered me most was when Lex was thinking about when he screwed Lana! Yuck!!!! I hope this isn't the last chapter to your story!! If it is, I'll just have to believe in my own mind that Chloe will be stronger next time!! Thanks for the update!! :yay2: :chlexsign4: :yay2:

Blaire023
17th January 2005, 03:37
my brain is fighting with me

*left side* what an asshole
*right side* hey, she wanted it
*left side* but he's being such a fucking asshole
*right side* ahh, but she didn't tell him to stop, nor did she say no
*left side* he's being an asshole tho, stop being an asshole, lex
*right side* (grins evilly) fuck her till the cows come home, lex
*left side* stupid jerky lex
*right side* (knocks left side out) again lex, take her again
*left side*....is unconcious

mwahahahaha!

sydsvaughn
17th January 2005, 08:02
Despite wanting to hurt Lex, I have to admit, this was a nice change of a read, and very, very believable from the Lex we're seeing.

Different can be good and in this case, it was excellent!

SaraC

LaLa
17th January 2005, 17:02
:huh: i'm totally speechless !! i'm at work and my mouth is hanging open, completely disarticulate and people keep passing by and asking 'hey! what's with the weird noises?' :biggrin:

i like this fic, dark in essence but can be so true,also, the 2 lasts paragraphs about Anal got me doing little screams in the back of my throat-- i guess it was the shock and somewhow, the hapiness :devil:

but, franckly, so disapointed that chloe is a victim of lex criminal mind!!

please more :worship2:

xoxoLaLa

ps: oh yeah! Lex is a gigantic dickhead in thsi story, just to be clear on that one

Blu_FireFly81
19th January 2005, 07:56
Snake... :rage:

crankychick
19th January 2005, 16:30
One, Chloe had been much better than Lana.

It's in the walk, Lex, ya bastard. Look at the swing in Chloe's hips - she's woman, phenomenal.

:devil: I'm in love with this evil Lex :devil:

randa
21st January 2005, 07:25
this was a story! i totaly love evil lex in this...its just hot for some odd reason.

randa

sylvia
21st January 2005, 15:54
I love the way you've written Lex's thoughts and manipulations. He's an evil genius bastard and, while that's not exactly very nice, it's the way Lex Luthor should be. Great - and very different - story. But if you could work out a sequel that would be very interesting too.

mimi71884
2nd February 2005, 19:14
My withdrawal symptomes are becoming overwhelming, here. I need a dose of Taking Liberties, ASAP!!

I really really really *really* can't wait to see where you're going with this. For the life of me, I can't figure out where exactly this is headed! I'm loving the mystery & unexpectedness of it all.

I like evil!Lex, and am secretly pleased that he fucked over Lana ( :devil: ), but i'm anxious to see how Chloe's going to deal with this. Although I like the situation you've created, i'm not such a fan of weak!Chloe... But hey, variety is the spice of life, right? Can't always be reading about strong, in control Chloe.

Anyway, please update soon, I'm loving this and can't wait to meet weepy!Clark.

showntell
9th April 2005, 16:15
Gotta say I'm always fascinated with dark/evil Lex. This fic was a great example of it.

One thing I didn't really buy was him finding Chloe too common for him. Somehow I don't see him as being that snobby...I did buy the the idea of him marrying her, using her and cheating on her...I do like manipulative Lex

I agree with everyone that this should be only the begining. I would love for you to continue with this idea...make it dark and angsty then give us "chloe spine" with a happy chlex ending.

darkangel
12th August 2005, 09:03
THis was good except he screwed Lana first. ewwww.

Thaís
2nd September 2005, 13:12
Well, not really my thing, but quite a good story, a well written one.

pipersmum
3rd September 2005, 02:31
this was really good loved dark Lex
darkangel THis was good except he screwed Lana first. ewwww. I couldn't agree more!

teb85
31st October 2005, 21:50
Fantastic, loved it !!

Smallville_Sitton
3rd November 2005, 01:39
Super fic. Excellent job!

txalb
12th December 2005, 00:22
I can't help but think that this depiction is more true to his character than most. As much as I love happy Chlex fics, this just seems to ring true.

Good job, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.

txalb

Vampbabe20
26th January 2006, 02:02
Completely unexpected but brilliant. I like to see Lex up to his usual standard and not being the goody-goody that the show has painted him as. Absolutely brilliant

sinecure
30th March 2006, 08:59
I've been searching for some dark!Lex/Chloe fics for a while now and I found a good one with this fic. :)

Although, it was very disturbing. His reasoning actually had me thinking that's what a rapist thoughts are like. Kind of scary. :eek:

Jessie
6th April 2006, 22:51
Very interesting exploration of the darker, controlling, self-motivated character traits that might drive Lex to make some of the choices he makes. In some ways it was hard to read because he was so cold and calculated in his seduction of Chloe. I almost felt like he might have started to feel more than he was comfortable with but could not deviate from his plan. I kept hoping that he would soften but he didn't. Darker Chlex than I usually love but very well written. Good job!

JasonsLea
7th April 2006, 08:21
Love love LOVE Dark Lex! :drool2: MmmmMmmmMmmmm! Fulfilled a couple of fantasies for me. *growls* :devil: You freakin rock!

Emsta
15th April 2006, 05:02
holy Fuck you're good! please tell me there is some kind of sequel with more detached!Lex, not leading to attached!lex

junelle1
17th April 2006, 11:27
Lex is s good at being so bad.
It's great!

lilinny
23rd April 2006, 22:28
I loved and hated it. Lex you cold hearted snake!!!!

persephone47
26th May 2006, 03:34
“Sir, I am calling you to inform you that it is now 9:30 as you instructed me to do so earlier in the evening.” It was Enrique’s crisp and business like voice that filtered through the phone.

Lex hadn’t wanted any awkward conversation between himself and Chloe once he was done. As usual, Enrique had followed his instructions to the t.

“Are you certain?” Lex hardened his tone and facial muscles to communicate anger to Chloe.

“Yes, sir, I’m quite certain,” came Enrique’s slightly befuddled voice.

“How did that happen,” Lex practically spat out the words. He kept an eye on Chloe as best he could using his peripheral vision. She was looking over at him and then looked back at her body. She was still completely naked. And would stay that way.

Lex had made sure that his feet were firmly on her clothes. He didn’t want her dressed just yet. He wanted her to sit there and fully realize what they had just done. What she had allowed him to do to her.

He only listened with half of his attention as Enrique started to explain the space-time continuum to him.

His attention went back to Enrique. “I understand. It’s unfortunate.” Lex looked at his watch. “I’ll be there in twenty minutes.”

HahHahaha, that was such a great scene, so funny

sadie kate
13th June 2006, 00:59
I really, really enjoyed this piece. I found it compelling, and I found this Lex eerily believeable. There is so much great stuff in here, but oddly enough, I like this line:

He only listened with half of his attention as Enrique started to explain the space-time continuum to him.

the best. It's just so unexpectedly funny in contrast to the darkness. It's a nice balance.

MagnusXXN
13th June 2006, 09:41
Lex is such an evil bastard, I love it.

): )

LexGirl
15th September 2006, 07:32
Well I have to say that Lex is a baddie in this, but he's also sexy! I wish he could see that Chloe was best because she was the one for him all along, but great story! :)

buffiy18
18th September 2006, 07:39
Evil... but good. I'd like to see the reverse... Chloe taking adantage of Lex unexpectantly.

coxco
7th November 2006, 10:55
I really enjoyed this story:grin:

somethingeasy
25th February 2007, 15:42
I decided to re-read this fic, and I simply had to leave another review about how amazing it was.

This was a VERY well written, compelling fic that explored an aspect of Lex that has seldom been written about on the Forum. And this aspect has NEVER written about so well by any other writer in any other fic.

I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to portray Lex as a heartless, ruthless and self-centered sexual predator without taking him over the line into rapist. But Blue manged to straddle the line without crossing over. Kudos to her for her achievement.

It was indescribably scary how he managed to coldly manipulate Chloe into EXACTLY the kind of position he wanted. Not only emotionally, which was creepy enough, but he even arranged her limbs and clothing to precisely the kind of position that best suited HIS needs.

Chloe might be strong and smart, but Lex played on her weaknesses, lack of experience and inferiority complex perfectly. And I can very easily imagine a person who has the reputation of being a sexual predator like Lex being able to play a naive virgin like this.

I'd love to see more fics that explore this kind of Lex. Ruthless, merciless and coldly manipulative. Excellent writing, Blue. I worship thee!

Nonhalema
13th May 2007, 14:35
Oh well...I don't like the ending...after all there was some kind of hope in me that Chloe might let her fist talk with Lex's beautiful face...but what the heck...the story was good...and now I had enough of evil lex for another month *g*

westwingwolf
17th August 2007, 05:35
I love that Lex is naughty and he's assholish in this as well but I still love it. He stuck to his goal and didn't change one bit. I'm disappointed that he did anything with Lana, but at least he said she was bad. And though he was disrespectful of Chloe, he did want to try again sometime so that's a plus.

amigamia
23rd August 2007, 03:47
I decided to re-read this fic, and I simply had to leave another review about how amazing it was.

This was a VERY well written, compelling fic that explored an aspect of Lex that has seldom been written about on the Forum. And this aspect has NEVER written about so well by any other writer in any other fic.

I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to portray Lex as a heartless, ruthless and self-centered sexual predator without taking him over the line into rapist. But Blue manged to straddle the line without crossing over. Kudos to her for her achievement.

It was indescribably scary how he managed to coldly manipulate Chloe into EXACTLY the kind of position he wanted. Not only emotionally, which was creepy enough, but he even arranged her limbs and clothing to precisely the kind of position that best suited HIS needs.

Chloe might be strong and smart, but Lex played on her weaknesses, lack of experience and inferiority complex perfectly. And I can very easily imagine a person who has the reputation of being a sexual predator like Lex being able to play a naive virgin like this.

I'd love to see more fics that explore this kind of Lex. Ruthless, merciless and coldly manipulative. Excellent writing, Blue. I worship thee!

I agree with everything above. The dark/evil/manipulative Lex is more consistent with how Lex really is and how we know turns out to be. It is probably harder to write Lex this way, but it is fantastic to read when it turns out right. Definately one of my favorite stories.

blackheart_me
17th July 2008, 07:52
Oh man this fic was brutal. I feel SOOOO sorry for Chloe. And the end shocked me! I can't believe he's had Lana too. Just wow. This was pretty amazing :D

merdeliquesce
19th July 2008, 04:10
sooooo well done. i want to read about how he "molds" her and everything... i love a strong Chloe, but i LOVE the asshole Lex in this fic. :)

tess
15th August 2008, 20:06
it's great sometimes to see evil Lex with chloe!! his manipulator side and his thoughts are awesome
I loved it!! devilishly wonderful!!
I would like more!!!! (I don't really enjoyed the sequel)
thanks for this ficlet!!!!!!!!!

Tanschana
18th August 2008, 00:42
I think it's a great story, even if I can't decide if Lex is an asshole or not,
or if I like it that he's being an asshole!
Decisions, decisions!

But anyway, great story!

elementia
7th November 2008, 03:45
Ah dark Lex.
disturbing but oh so entertaining

jkar
9th May 2009, 00:08
I think I must be a sick, confused person, but the part of the story that bothered me most was when Lex was thinking about when he screwed Lana!

This was totally where my head was at too.

I'll admit that this version of Lex isn't my favourite. Neither do I like Chloe essentially be taken advantage of, despite being able to see how it could happen.

Getting over that, it was well written and portrayed believable aspects of their characters. And the Lana part was truely the most disturbing bit.

emms14
16th October 2010, 20:34
I loved PredatorLex, it was realistic but different to read about him that way. I'm not a huge fan of the way Chloe was just doing whatever she was told but all in all I really enjoyed this. :D

-emms14

malugargula
11th January 2013, 02:51
So hot
I love this fic

swirly268
17th January 2013, 06:42
I just love dark Lex. He has such a charisma that "good" Lex just doesn't have

bluemarvel
25th January 2013, 18:49
I can’t believe it took me this long to discover this amazing fic! Dark/Obsessive Lex is my favorite.

HotCrossedBunny
25th January 2013, 23:08
This was amazing and beautifully written. I can see Lex and Chloe acting like that given the right circumstances and worryingly you still manage to make Lex attractive even though he is doing those terrible things. Wow!

JodiMelville
28th January 2013, 18:41
Call me twisted, but I just love this. I find it to be quite accurate in regard to Lex's M.O.

luthor&sullivan4eva
30th January 2013, 06:59
Uhhhhhhh evil lex is so sexy ;)

sullivangirl
19th April 2016, 06:33
lex is evil.. sexy manipulative evil,,.